Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Dream A Fantasy (Scarlett Johansson, Kate Upton)  (Read 17148 times)

200InchCOCK

Dream A Fantasy (Scarlett Johansson, Kate Upton)
« on: April 21, 2024, 06:13:37 PM »
Scarlett Johansson arched her back, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she felt the unyielding length of Kate Upton's body pressing against her own.
Their bare skin was slick with sweat, their flesh flushed with the heat of lovemaking.
Kate's lips were parted, her busty chest rubbing against Scarlett's own tits.
The bed sheets were sweaty from their bodies entwined in a dance of passion and lust.

The sensations coursing through Scarlett were overwhelming.
Her mind was awhirl with memories of the night's events, and the realization that this fantasy had come to life.
It had been real, and it had been amazing.
She felt the weight of Kate's body pin her to the bed, their hips grinding together in a primal rhythm.
She could feel the thick length of the rubber cock buried deep within her, the ridges massaging her insides with each thrust.

"Oh God, Kate," she moaned, her voice hoarse from pleasure.
"Just keep going."

Kate's hips bucked against her own, their bodies moving in perfect harmony.
The sensation of the rubber cock inside her was unlike anything Scarlett had ever felt before. It was so realistic, so thick and powerful.
It was bigger than a real cock she had before.
The strap-on was such a good idea from Kate, Scarlett couldn't believe she almost said no earlier.
She arched her back, her nails digging into Kate's back as she met her lover's thrust for thrust.

Their sweat-slicked skin robbed together with each movement, creating a wet, slick sound that filled the room.
Scarlett felt herself starting to climax again, her insides tightening around the cock. She gasped, her body tensing as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her.

Kate's thrusts became more urgent, more desperate, as she sensed Scarlett's impending orgasm.
Her own body was on fire, her chest heaving as she struggled to catch her breath.
She leaned in, capturing Scarlett's lips in a deep, passionate kiss.
Their tongues tangled together, exploring each other's mouths as they rode out the shared ecstasy.

The bed creaked beneath them, the headboard thumping against the wall as their bodies moved in perfect synchronicity.
Kate's hips bucked faster, her thrusts growing deeper, more intense. She reached down, her fingers finding Scarlett's clit, circling it expertly.
Scarlett cried out, arching her back further, her nails digging into Kate's back as she lost control.

The sensation of being filled by the thick rubber cock was overwhelming, the friction against her G-spot sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her.
She felt her inner muscles clench around the invading length, her body on the brink of orgasm.

"Oh God, Kate," she moaned, her voice hoarse from pleasure.
"I think I'm going to cum."

Kate leaned in, her lips finding Scarlett's neck, her teeth nipping gently at the sensitive skin.
She thrust harder, faster, the sensation of being filled to the brink sending waves of pleasure through her own body.
Scarlett's orgasm was building up, but Kate wanted her own release too.

The room seemed to spin around them as they moved together, their bodies flush against one another.
Scarlett's nails dug into Kate's back, her hips bucking wildly, meeting each thrust with a moan of ecstasy.
The sound of their skin slapping together filled the air, mingling with their labored breaths.

Kate's lips found Scarlett's ear, her voice a husky growl.
"I'll make you cum, but you're going to eat me out after I'm done."
And with that, she thrust harder, deeper, the thick length of the rubber cock massaging Scarlett's G-spot in a relentless rhythm.

Scarlett's body arched off the bed, her nails digging into Kate's back as she felt the approaching orgasm building within her.
She moaned, her hips bucking wildly against Kate's thrusts, her own desire growing more intense by the second. The strap-on rubbed against her clit with each thrust in her snatch, sending shockwaves of pleasure coursing through her.

"Oh God, Kate!" she cried out, her voice loud from the pleasure.
"I'M GONNA CUM!!!"

Kate grabbed her boobs and shoved them into Scarlett's face, smothering her as she reached her orgasm.
The thick rubber cock throbbed inside Scarlett, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body.
After successfully fucking Scarlett into an orgasm, Kate climbed off her and moved on the opposite end of the bed.
She unhooked the strap-on and tossed it to the floor below.

"Now it's your turn to make me cum. Come lick me."

Kate lay on the bed, watching Scarlett while she pressed her hands against her huge boobs.
Her legs were spread wide, inviting Scarlett to taste her.
Scarlett moved between her legs, her tongue darting out to tease Kate's clit before circling it gently.
Kate moaned, arching her back as the sensation sent waves of pleasure through her.

"That's it, baby," she purred, her fingers threading through Scarlett's hair.
"Suck on it, taste me." Scarlett obeyed, taking Kate's clit into her mouth and sucking gently.
She could feel the muscles in Kate's thighs tense as she got closer to orgasm.
She increased the pressure, using her tongue to flick against the sensitive bud as she continued to suck.

Kate's hips bucked as she tried to ride Scarlett's face.
She moaned while squeezing her own boobs. Scarlett felt Kate's inner walls squeeze tightly around her tongue, signaling her imminent release.
She increased the pressure, her tongue working in tandem as she was determined to make Kate cum as quickly as possible.
The taste of Kate was what Scarlett craved more than anything.

Kate cried out, her body tensing and shuddering as she climaxed, her juices flooding Scarlett's mouth.
Scarlett relished the taste of her, lapping up every last drop as Kate's hips slowed and finally stilled.

And then the vision of Kate began to blur. Scarlett found herself blinking, opening her eyes to the sight of a dark ceiling in the middle of the night.
It was all a dream.

She let out a sigh, rolling onto her side and staring at the wall.
A dream, nothing more.
But it had felt so real, the memory of Kate's body and the taste of her snatch still lingering on her tongue.
She reached down, adjusting her own nakedness, remembering the feel of their bodies together.
Scarlett missed the feel and touch of Kate, even if it was all just a dream.

END

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA