Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sex-Ed For Dummies (Multi-Celeb Series)  (Read 51556 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: Sex-Ed For Dummies (Multi-Celeb Series) [Lesson #5 Now Up! 04/08]
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2019, 11:18:19 PM »
You did an excellent job with the anal. I love how you described the twerking. You really outdo yourself with each chapter of this series being better than the last.  ;D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2019, 08:59:07 AM »
Great chapter. BDH an inspired choice! That ass is criminally underrated.
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

thenewcomer

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2019, 09:52:17 AM »
Great chapter. BDH an inspired choice! That ass is criminally underrated.

Truly not enough BDH ass love out there.

Thanks, Slyguy. Another home run.

Viri

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2019, 05:46:50 PM »
Bryce is criminally underrated, nice choice.

TLMorgan

I don't give Bryce Dallas Howard enough credit and I loved her in the Jurassic World movies. Her incredible voluptuous body is underrated and you put that body on displayed fantastically! She's in my top 30 for sure.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Sex-Ed For Dummies (Multi-Celeb Series) [Lesson #6 Posted 05/17]
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2019, 05:03:17 PM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such. 

Lesson #6: Advanced Techniques
Starring Alicia Vikander
Codes: MF, Oral

Two people sat in comfortable armchairs, facing one another in a tastefully decorated modern living room.  The camera zoomed in on the stunning brunette, utterly relaxed in a loose flowing silk robe that concealed next to nothing of her toned, athletic slender body.  She crossed her bare, smooth legs as the camera centered on her.

“Hello Sex-Ed For Dummies viewers and welcome.  I’m Alicia Vikander and I am positively thrilled to be your instructor today!”

She spoke with the hint of an accent, which only served to enhance any of the words that were uttered from between her red lips.  Sitting across from her was a familiar face.  Glen Dee, chief field reporter for Sex-Ed For Dummies.  He smiled and leaned forward.  Clutched in his hands, a notepad.  A smartly pressed dress shirt and dark slacks seemed overly formal compared to Alicia’s immodest silky attire.

“Alicia, it’s such a pleasure to meet you.  I must thank you for letting us film in your home today.  Viewers know that things got a bit out of hand during our last lesson.  The studio is still in the midst of repairs and renovations.”

Alicia gave a trilling laugh, “I saw!  Can you blame that crowd?  Bryce Dallas Howard and Camila Cabello?  What a combination!  You would have needed police to stop that from getting out of hand.”

Glen chuckled, “It’s true, but we should hopefully be back in the studio for our next lesson.  Let’s focus on you.  Why not tell the folks at home a little bit about what we will be doing today?”

“Well Glen, we’ve had quite a few different lessons so far.  And frankly, some quite stunning instructors.  Truly talented.  When you approached me, I had the idea to do something for those with a little more experience.  A lot of those lessons so far have been for beginners.”

“I mean, it is called Sex-Ed For Dummies.  And I wouldn’t exactly call taking a 10-inch cock up the butt for beginners, but I see your point.”

Alicia grinned, showcasing beautiful white teeth. “Don’t worry.  I still plan on making it very informative.  I will be demonstrating a variety of sex positions and techniques that are a maybe a little more advanced then say missionary or doggystyle.  You know, in case partners are looking for something new to try.  Spice things up.  Or impress the girl or bloke you bring home from the bar.”

“I’m sure our viewers will appreciate that.  Is there anything else you’d like to add?”

“Recommended reading, the Karma Sutra.  Even though it is ancient, there is some remarkable stuff in there.  My husband and I use what we’ve learned in there all the time.  A few of the things I’ll be doing will be difficult if you aren’t flexible.”  She uncrossed her smooth legs, giving the briefest of glimpses at her crotch, the view unimpeded by the presence of underwear.  Glen shifted in his seat uncomfortably as he tried very hard to maintain eye contact with the brown-eyed beauty.  “I was as a professional ballerina for years before I became an actress.  If you just can’t bend the way I can, that is fine.  Practice makes perfect.  Don’t overdo it and pull anything!  I’ve already limbered up right before we got the camera’s rolling.  Stretching beforehand is never a bad idea if you want an especially wild session of fornication.”  Glen nodded, staring off into the distance as he remembered her stretching just a few minutes ago.  “Uh, Glen?”

He jolted out of his reverie and cleared his throat loudly.  “Yes.  Eh-hem.”  He quickly glanced down at his notes, pressing the pad hard against his painfully obvious boner.  “What about Sex-Ed For Dummies drew you to accept our offer?”

“You men and women are doing some great work, getting information and safe sex tips out there.  It’s refreshing.  Americans are so hung up on sex, it’s a refreshing change of pace.  We Europeans are much more relaxed about it.  I wanted to do my part, maybe help a few horny viewers out.”

“That’s great.  Truly.  Why don’t we head upstairs and get started?  Shall we?”

Alicia nodded and stood up, the silk robe slipping just a little bit more off of her athletic body.  Glen also stood up, the notepad pressed squarely against his crotch as he followed somewhat awkwardly.  She led the camera through her home, weaving through lavish room after lavish room, each with more tasteful modern décor than the last.  As she ascended up the staircase, the camera swung low, capturing the curve of her perky buttcheeks, jiggling ever so slightly with each light footstep on the steps.  Arriving at her own bedroom, she threw the double doors opened.  Her costar was already inside, sprawled on top of the sheets, buck naked.  A muscular European hunk, he sat up as she entered, his massive uncircumcised dick flopping halfway down his thigh as he got up to greet her.  His skin was pale, eyes a dazzling display of blue and his hair blonder than bleach.  He towered above her as they embraced, meeting in the middle to kiss each other on each cheek.

“Johan, I presume?”  She said, batting her eyelashes at him.

“Dah.”  He said, his heavy Nordic accent evident even in that one syllable word. 

“Wonderful.”  Alicia said her brown eyes glued to his massive dong, now swinging freely between his legs.  Both nipples began to harden, poking up through the thin silk of the robe. 

The camera crew did a quick check, making sure the three cameras in the room were perfectly framed.  One was at the foot of the bed, another on the side and one fixed to the ceiling above it.

“Ok, we ready to get started?”  Glen asked.

Alicia nodded eagerly and with a quick tug, undid the tie holding her robe together.  It fluttered to the floor.  There was a collective gasp from everyone in the room as they stared slack-jawed at her naked form.  Her body was toned, muscles tight and taught, a perky set of breasts and a perkier ass to match.  Twirling around for the camera with grace that only a ballerina could achieve.  Her entire body was hairless, apart from her crotch, which was sporting a neatly trimmed, but full bush.  Stepping forward, she squatted down in front of Johan, taking his rapidly hardening member into her mouth.  Loud slurping and sucking noises filled the room as Alicia quickly brought Johan up to his full, impressive length.  Once he was there, she stroked the saliva-soaked shaft, peeling back the foreskin and swiping her thumb across the sensitive piss slit, already dribbling precum. 

Facing the camera, she said, “Sucking an uncircumcised dick is no different than a circumcised one, except for the fact you need to play with the foreskin a bit more.  Maybe pull back the hood and tease the head.  Otherwise, use all the tips and tricks Taylor Swift showed us during her lesson.  Still, we all need some foreplay.  Mutually pleasurable positions are a big favorite of mine.  That way neither party is left out.  Johan?  Get on the bed.”

The lumbering beefcake laid flat on the bed, his dick sticking straight up in the air like a pillar of steel.  Alicia climbed up after him, placing her muff directly on his mouth.  Without hesitation, Johan began to chow down, making her shudder as she felt a big, thick tongue licking her labia.  Leaning forward, she laid down on top of him, pressing her toned body against his.  With her face now only an inch away from his pulsing member, she grabbed it with her delicate hand. 

“This is the 69 position.  Nice.  I’ll let you figure out why it’s called that.  You can suck him off while he eats you out.”

And without further ado, Alicia opened her mouth wide, engulfing the head of his prick.  Switching camera’s so the view was at the foot of the bed, Alicia stared forward with big brown eyes as her mouth slid up and down all ten fat inches of cock.  Her cheeks bulged as they made room to accommodate the hefty dong.  Slurping, sucking and drooling down the shaft, her hands fondled his hefty balls, rolling the fleshy globes around in her palm.  Popping off him, she jerked him fast and moaned loudly.  As the camera swapped back to the side view, you could see why.  Alicia’s entire body was trembling.  Johan had his brawny arms wrapped her thighs, prying them apart as he buried his face completely in her hairy snatch.  With broad licks, he ran his tongue from clit to butthole and back again, before repeatedly jabbing his tongue into her velvety folds.

“If he’s not doing a good enough of job, then just start grinding your hips against his face.”  Alicia said.  “Don’t worry, Johan.  You’re doing great.  Just need to demonstrate for the viewers at home.”  Rocking her hips, she ground her pussy against his face even as he continued licking.  “And he can do the same to you!”

Taking just the head between her lips, Johan started to buck his hips.  Tucking brown strands of hair behind her ears, she kept her head still and mouth open.  Sliding in and out of her oral cavity, spit and drool rained down over his smooth groin.  It was just an inch or two at first, but before long he was thrusting the entire length into her talented mouth.  In response, she ground against his face harder.  Both went at it, faces buried in each other’s genitals until they both needed a break.  Alicia gave a firm squeeze on his thigh and he relaxed.  She gave a heavy cough before looking up. 

“Anal play, for both you him and can really add whole new dimension to your fornicating.  Obliviously discuss this with your partner first, but I’ve found one finger in the butt is fantastic setup for fireworks later.  After all, it is the only way to find the male g-spot.  69ing is a great position for it.  Take your finger.  Make sure it’s wet, either with lube or saliva.”  Alicia popped a single digit into her mouth.  Johan stuck a finger into her sopping twat.  “Or your own secretions.”  Alicia said, trembling.  “Then once past the sphincter, curl your finger like you are beckoning someone over and tickle away.”

Finger’s drenched in various fluids, they located each other’s butthole with targeted precision.  In an instant, both had fingers up the butt, knuckle deep.  Beginning to wriggle, the reaction was instantaneous, sending shivers down both spines.  They resumed their 69ing, bucking and grinding one another’s genitals into faces, while simultaneously stimulating the backdoor.  The pleasure Alicia was feeling was nothing compared to Johan’s.  With only one finger, she had Johan grunting like a hog with each slight twitch of her digit.  Pulling her finger free from his rectum, she straightened up.  Placing the finger into her mouth, she sucked it clean, before wiping the drool and spit off her chin with the back of her hand.

Climbing off of Johan, she said, “Let’s get to actual penetration, huh?”

“Dah.”

Shooing him out of the way, Alicia laid flat on the bed as the camera view from the ceiling took over. 

“This one’s called eagle.  It definitely requires some flexibility, but if you can pull it off, feels incredible.  Like he’s ramming your cervix.  Actually, if he’s big enough, he very well might be.”

Alicia grabbed hold of her smooth legs, first pulling them wide apart, spreading her labia for all to see.  The camera made sure to get a nice zoomed in shot of her hairy pussy.  Then, with a hand gripping each calf, she began to pull them backwards, inching further and further with each passing second.  As the shot pulled out, the camera at the foot of the bed got an amazing shot of Alicia spread as wide as a person can possible go.  Both pussy and asshole alike were gaping.  The shot switched to the overhead as Johan clambered onto of her and lined up his lengthy dick with her wet, wide open love canal.  He slid inside, balls deep with extreme ease and still she pulled her legs further back.  Her torso was scrunched up as her chest heaved and her feet came to pressed together behind her head.  The palms of her feet essentially cradled her head, her knees at about the same level her ears were at.

“If you can’t pull your legs this far back, and let’s face it, you probably can’t, an alternative is to simply place your legs on his shoulders and let him stretch you as he goes to town.  Speaking, of which, hop to it to Johan!”  She exclaimed, flashing a wink at the camera on the side.   

Johan needed no further encouragement.  Keeping himself suspended on his muscular arms, he started to fuck Alicia properly, quickly building up speed to pound her hairy pink pussy like there was no tomorrow.  He was like a well-oiled machine.  Sliding to the very tip of his penis, only to slid back down with ferocious force, sending a clap around the room with each thrust.  His heavy balls bounced against her buttocks as he fucked.

“SHIT!  THAT’S DEEP!  OH GOD!”  Alicia screamed out as Johan fucked her deeper than she had even been fucked before.  Deeper than she had thought possible.  It felt like he was rearranging her guts, a jolt of sensation sizzling through her flexible form every time his fat cockhead blazed straight past her g-spot and rammed into her cervix.  Her arms struggled to hold her legs back, but as Johan kept up the superhuman pace, it wasn’t long before she was little more than a gibbering mess.  Her legs slipped from behind her head and flopped back atop the mattress, tremors running through her entire body.  Johan slowed his thrusts, still giving her every inch.  Alicia looked at the camera, cross-eyed.  She shook her head, letting her vision refocus.

“Ummm…. ok, what’s next?  Right, let’s try Taurus position.”

Alicia pushed Johan off of her, his many muscles gleaming with sweat, got off the bed and stood up on shaking legs.  Her feet planted firmly on the floor, she bent over, reaching down to grab the bottoms of her petite feet.  Her perky breasts hung suspended in the air as Johan’s muscular figure got behind her and pushed his way back inside. 

“This one only works if you are about the same height!  When you’re bent over like this, he will be able to penetrate you very deep.  Vaginally or anally.”
Johan resumed his humping, indeed fucking her good and deep while she cried out, her head between her own legs.  Her big brown eyes followed the trajectory of Johan’s dick as it slid in and out of her with slippery ease.  He kept a tight grip on her hips, holding her in place, lest he knock her over with the power of his thrusts.  Straightening up a bit, Alicia released her toes, placing her arms on the floor in front of and arching her back. 

“The bicycle is a better alternative if you can’t touch your toes.”

Johan gave her a few thrusts, demonstrating the position before she quickly swapped again.  This time, bringing her arms behind her back.

“Prison guard.  He holds your arms while he fucks you senseless.  This one surrenders control for you, if you’re comfortable with that.”

Johan proceeded to do precisely that.  Pulling back on both her arms, his hips slammed into her with ferocious.  As her head wobbled, hair flying askew, she screamed out each time the full length of his oversized prick rammed balls deep into her cunt.  Finally, Alicia had to stop, lest she simply fall over from the sensation.  She reached one arm around behind Johan, pulling him in for a long sloppy kiss with lots of tongue. 

Releasing him, she stared straight down the camera and said, “Fhew.  I was getting a little light headed there, but damn if that doesn’t feel good.  I’ve been doing a lot of the work so far, time to switch things up.  Big, strong partners like Johan here can suspend you in midair, bouncing you up and down on his prick.  It’s called the seesaw.  Go on, big guy.  Lift me up.”

Alicia turned around to face her partner.  Johan picked her up as easily as a gorilla lifts a branch.  Wrapped her athletic toned legs tight around him, she deftly fit his cock back into her tight snatch.  Gripping underneath her toned thighs meaty hands, he began to bounce her up and down his cock using his powerful arms.  He lifted her up to the very tip of his dick only to drop her down to the very base, sinking in deep.

“OH.  SHIT.  OH.  SHIT.”  She punctuated each drilling with a word, but managed to look towards the camera, brown hair bouncing all around her.  “If.  Your. Partner.  Gets.  Tired.  Use. The.  Wall.”

As if on cue, Johan carried her over and pressed her up against the wall, slamming her with enough force to rattle the picture frames but not enough to hurt her.  He adjusted his stance and rammed even harder.  Now wedged between Johan’s jackhammering dick and the hard wall, Alicia could feel herself about to cum, especially after the deep dicking from before.  Johan’s rapid thrusting never ceased as her screams grew louder.

“C-C-CUMMING!!!”  Alicia cried out, eyes rolling into the back of her head as she slammed it against the wall.

Her entire body shook, still held in place by Johan who kept fucking her through her orgasm, eager to extend the sensation.  It had the intended effect.  Alicia rode wave after wave of climatic pleasure.  Just when it seemed about to break, Johan would thrust hard into her snatch, reigniting the blast of pure joy.  A full minute later, Alicia numbly patted his beefy arms and her legs unwrapped from around his waist.  Releasing her, she slowly slid to the ground, hair a mess and covering her face.  She clumsily batted it to the side, staring with an unfocused gaze at the camera.

“Dat var jättebra.”  The words tumbled out of her mouth and she stopped, looking confused.  Shaking her head, she gave herself a light slap.

“Whoops.  Sorry.  After I cum hard, I always start talking in Swedish.  That was great.  First orgasm of the night.  Hopefully not the last.  Multiple orgasms in one session is great if your man can handle it.  For women it’s easy.  We can cum as many times in a row as we want.  It’s just too bad most men have no idea what they’re doing and spunk their trousers before we’re even close.  That being said, if your guy feels like he’s about to lose it and you all want to keep going, trying switching up positions.  Pause, take a break.  Have him eat you out.  Do something else, anything!  That extra time will let him calm down and, if you can do it multiple times, make him spunk that much more and harder.  You still good to go, Johan?”

“Dah.”  He said, nodding.

Alicia was beginning to think that’s all he could say.  Still, with a prick like that, she supposed it didn’t matter if he couldn’t speak at all.  “Then get back up on the bed big fella.”

Limbs trembling, she followed him onto the mattress, lining his cock up with her velvet box and sinking down.  “I do just want to show off for a moment.  Bear with me.”

Alicia faced the side camera, away from Johan as she spread her legs wide and pivoted now perpendicular to him.  Slowly she began to stretch her legs out, one in front of her, one behind.  And as she did so, seemingly sinking down another inch or two upon the fleshy instrument lodged in her snatched.  Johan felt her already tight twat, constricting his member even more as her legs stretched and stretched.  Taking a deep a breath, she gave one final push, pointing her toes as they reached the sides of the. 

Looking straight down the camera as she settled into her full split, she said, “Not bad.  Huh?”  Johan grunted his approval as he shifted.  “You can’t really move from the Libra position, but I can just about feel Johan here somewhere in my midriff.  Plus, if you’ve been doing your Kegels, now’s the time to show him.”

Alicia’s face scrunched up, as though she were concentrating on something difficult.  Johan let out a pleasurable howl.  The cameras couldn’t see it, but her vagina had grabbed hold of his member tight, treating it an undulating massage that Johan would not have thought possible.
Johan grabbed her waist, unable to stop himself from bucking his hips.  Alicia’s eyes went wide and words failed her as he thrusted.  It was several moments before she found them again.

“That’s too much.  Even for me.  Back to the lesson.”  Slowly she withdrew her legs, until she was sitting on top of him again, facing him with her knees on the mattress.  All of this was done without getting off the throbbing member inside her cooter.  “Phew.  Glad to see I can still do that, even though I was a ballerina, I’m not as flexible as I used to be.  Now, where were we?  Right.  Cowgirl.  Being on top gives you more control.  Speed.  Penetration.  Everything.”  She started moving her hips, sliding her snatch up and down his rod, riding him gently.  “Start off slow, especially if you’re not used to it.  You don’t want to be too sore.”  She slowly built up speed, riding him harder with each passing minute.  “From this position, you can lean forward to kiss your partner.  It’s a little more intimate for you romantics out there.  Sometimes called the watering can.  I can’t make this shit up.” 

Demonstrating, she leaned forward, her brown eyes sparkling as they stared straight in Johan’s bright blue ones.  Closing them, their lips locked, tongues wrestling as she continued riding him.

“Or, you can lean back in crab position.”  Alicia said, straightening up and leaning back, placing both hands behind her on his thighs as she did so.  Her eyes fluttered.  “It usually puts his bellend, that’s the tip for you Americans, right against your g-spot.  It’s fantastic, because if he doesn’t know what he’s doing, then you can take it from there and make sure you get off.” 

Still bouncing up and down, she paused to gyrate her hips, rocking them back and forth and side to side like a dancer on stage.  “It’s not just and up and down thing.  Little circles, pivots and gyrations with your hips also feels great.  Now, most in this position take a kneeling stance.  However, if you’re feeling adventurous, try planting your feet on the ground or in this case, the bed.” 

With care she stretched out her legs until her feet were flat on the bed.  Arms now gripping his shins, she leaned back even farther, squatting on his dick.  The full power of her legs now available, Alicia began to propel herself up and down along his massive member with great force.  Johan was groaning something fierce as she slammed herself down on top of him.  Alicia brought herself to the very tip, only to drive home to the base.  She threw her head backing, brown hair flying all around her as she bounced up and down.  Looking squarely at the camera on the ceiling, she smiled as she used Johan’s cock to bring her to her second orgasm of the evening.  One hand was strumming across her clit as she rode, her breathy moans growing louder and louder with each passing second.

“Oh fuck.  Oh fuck.  I’m gonna cum.  I’m gonna cum.  Would you like it if I climaxed Johan?”

“Dah.  Dah!” 

Alicia threw her head back, arching her back and thrusting her petite breasts out and screaming.  A liter of crystal-clear fluid squirted from her pussy, Johan’s cock still firmly lodged inside.  Alicia never stopped thumbing her clit as the fluid splattered right against Johan’s face, drenching the headboard and pillows.  He blinked out from beneath the sticky spray, looking surprised.  Alicia collapsed off of him, his dick popping out of her pussy with a wet slurp.  It was shiny and wet. 

“Äh, jag kan inte känna mina ben.”  She rolled over and sat up, shaking her head.  “Squirting.  Something not all ladies do.  Or at least, they think they can’t.  The key to squirting lies in the stimulation of the clitoris.  Usually accompanied by a good anal plowing, but vaginal sex works just as well.  Anyhow, I think we’re just about done here.  Johan?”

“Dah.”  He said through gritted teeth, his meaty palm wrapped around his equally meaty member, stroking it slowly.

“One of more position, I think and then we’ll finish.  Hmm, the stick figure I think.  You guys good to shoot up close?”  She asked the camera crew off screen.

It took them a moment to answer as all the blood in their body was currently flooding their loins after watching the erotic display.  The lead cameraman picked up the tripod and freehanded it getting close to the pair.

Alicia dropped a pillow on the floor, her head hanging off the edge of the bed and slithering further towards the ground, arms outstretched to catch her.  Johan stepped in to grab hold of her waist as she stuck her legs straight out behind him.  Squatting slightly himself and pushed himself back inside of her, as she wrapped her arms around his swollen calf muscles.  Holding her tightly, he drove himself downwards with the entirety of his sizable weight.  Alicia screamed out as she felt his cock once again poke against her deepest places.  Alicia kept herself suspended as Johan rammed and slammed into her, his grunting growing louder and louder with every passing second.  His expression was strained, the look of someone desperately trying hold off cumming.  Even if she had been fucked senseless, Alicia knew that look.  The cameraman got in close for the money shot.

“You ready to spunk, Johan? Är du redo?”  She asked, alluringly.

“Dah.”  He said.

Pulling out of her, he used one hand to jerk himself off, a meaty fist wrapped around his even meatier cock.  Alicia spoke in rapid Swedish, the words lost in translation, but not their intent.  It was written all over her face, she was begging for it.  Her pleading was rewarded moments later as jism burst forth.  The first ropes left long white streaks from her hairy bush all the way up to her chin.  As he continued stroking, one sticky wad flew far and smacked into her eye.  More cum rained down on her torso, face and even hair as he finally finished.  She let her body fall to the ground and slowly sat up to face the camera, wiping the spunk with her fingers.

One eye still glued shut, Alicia faced the camera and said, “The big finale.  It’s important to encourage your partner as he or she is finishing.  Regardless of where, vocal encouragement goes a long way to tipping them over the edge and making them cum that much harder.  Now, these are just a few of the hundreds of sexual positions out there.  Do you own research, find what works for you and your partner or partners.  These were just a few of my favorite… are we good?”  She asked Glen, who was standing in the corner.

“Hmm?  What?  Oh yes.  Perfect Ms. Vikander.  Just the outro.”  Glen said, desperately trying to cover up the obvious stain in the crotch of his trousers.

Alicia smiled and looked back in the camera, wiping the cum from her eye and said, “That’s it for today everyone!  And remember, practice makes perfect!  The more sex you have, the better you’ll get at it!  Be safe!  Next time on Sex-Ed For Dummies we have Ana de Armas who is going to be taking on two gentlemen at the same time.  Sounds like fun to me!  Bye-bye!  Adjö!”
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 10:05:16 AM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, TLMorgan, Volente, DarkSwordsman, MoscowCalling, Calibur009, SnackAttack

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Re: Sex-Ed For Dummies (Multi-Celeb Series) [Lesson #6 Posted 05/17]
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2019, 05:09:33 PM »
Great celeb choice. Alicia is definitely deserving of more attention.

Then you bait the hook with a filet mignot with Ana de Armas showing up in the next chapter!

TLMorgan

That photo of Alicia Vikander screams fuck me! She is a very talented actress and seems like she would be a very good fuck as well from your writing  :D

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Sex-Ed For Dummies (Multi-Celeb Series) [Lesson #7 Posted 08/04]
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2019, 04:33:44 PM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Lesson #7: Devil’s Threesome
Starring Ana de Armas
Codes: MMF, Anal, Oral

Lights flared as the camera slowly panned across the newly refurbished studio of Sex-Ed For Dummies.  Truth be told, the old set had desperately needed an upgrade.  There were enough combined fluids on those beds, couches and recording equipment to make even the most experienced of health inspectors resign in disgust.  With the forklifts of cash being dumped in from the previous lessons, the entire place had been given a glamorous makeover.   The producer had spared no expense.

The horny rampaging crowd, whipped into an orgasmic frenzy by the instructors of the anal sex lesson had been a blessing in disguise.  What a wild day that had been.  The crowd had started fucking during the episode and didn’t stop until the sun came up the next day.  Bryce Dallas Howard and Camila Cabello had done nothing to soothe them, instead joining in themselves and making sure the camera’s kept rolling.  What followed was an orgy so wild and deprave, it would have made Caligula blush.  Sex-Ed For Dummies now had enough B-roll footage to last indefinitely.

A velvet curtain acted as the backdrop, but it was now a beautiful mauve instead of the gaudy red.  There was a brand new late-night set up for interviewing guests and, after much debate, a set of stands for a live studio audience to cheer them on.  Only the plushest of chairs were suitable for the exquisite derrieres of the instructors and the richest of mahogany desks for special host, Hugh Johnson.  Next to that was a more intimate set.  On it, an enormous California King bed with a sturdy black headboard that was perfect for rattling.  Silk sheets and fluffy pillows rested atop the mattress, the entire bed itself elevated on a rotating stage.  Next to that, a third set that could be altered depending on the needs of the instructor.  A sleek and modern-style couch was currently centered squarely in the middle of it.  Beneath it rested a plush rug.  Nestled on the cushions was an unbelievably beautiful naked olive-skinned woman, sandwiched between two equally naked and stunning men.  One was darker than coal, the sporting a golden tan all over.

Ana de Armas flashed her dazzlingly white smile as the camera firmly settled on her.  Waving, she wiggled her fingers and blew a kiss.  Already in the nude, her dark, perfectly round puffy nipples were like two mountain peaks, resting atop the perkiest set of breasts you’ve ever seen.  Her dark brown hair was sleek and shiny, styled to fall carelessly down her back.  Utterly relaxed, she draped her arms around her costars.

Hola a todos!  Welcome back to another episode of your favorite series, Sex-Ed For Dummies!  Yo soy Ana de Armas and I am very excited to be here today.”  Speaking with the hint of an accent, it only made every word she said that much more sensual.  “For obvious reasons.”  She gestured to both men hanging off of her.  “Threesomes.  We’re talking about threesomes.  My favorite kind to be precise.  I’m talking dos hombres and uno mujer.  Better known as a devil’s threesome.  They are the only kind I partake in.  I don’t like sharing dick with anyone!  One is barely enough to satisfy me as it is.  But two?  Two is good.  Three is better, but that’s another lesson entirely.”  Her hands moved down from her costar’s shoulders, across their chests, bulging and rippling with muscles.  “My friends today are two muy guapo gentlemen, David and Tyrese.”  Ana giggled, her rounded cheeks already flush with arousal.  “We only met yesterday, but we’ve really hit it off.”

Both men grinned and laughed, deep and booming.  Everyone on the couch shifted, the tension between the three of them thick enough to cut with a knife.  Ana flashed a look with her stunning green eyes in both their directions before she returned her alluring gaze to the camera.
“Our little rehearsal in the hotel last night went very well.  Mhhmmm.”  She purred like a cat.  “Very well indeed.”  Winking, both men grinned and nodded.

The producer let out a loud bark of laughter.  Ana had sent a video of her hotel escapades to him for review that morning.  You know, just in case there was anything they should add or remove for the lesson that day.  He’d spent the morning locked in his office beating off like a teenager who just discovered the Internet for the first time.  But, Ana hadn’t just sent it to the producer.  She’d accidentally sent it to the entire film crew.  Needless to say, they were running a bit behind schedule because of all the “bathroom breaks” that had needed to be taken after the video’s circulation.

Her delicate fingers strayed even lower, down their washboard abs to their rapidly hardening cocks.  “A word of warning.  You may think you are ready to handle two gigantic cocks like this.  You probably aren’t, but damned if I’m going to discourage you from trying!  Ok, let’s get started.  I’ve been waiting for these all day.”

Ana removed her hands from the gentleman who both stood up, their cocks swinging around with enough momentum to put an eye out.  Slithering off the couch onto her knees, the look of her face was one of pure joy as she grabbed hold of both meaty pricks. One flesh colored, the other darker than coal.  Both were ten inches at the least.  Dangling below the fleshy rods were two sets of heavy, shaven swinging balls. 

“To start off, get them up to full length if they aren’t already.  A bit of jerking off is all.”

Her hands quickly roamed over the thick shafts, fingers dancing across every veiny inch.  As they swelled to their full, remarkable size, she darted underneath to fondle their plum-sized gonads, tickling and teasing the baggy sacks with her nails.  Licking her palms, her eyes never strayed from the camera lens.  For good measure, she spat on both pricks, pursing her pouty set of lips together as the spittle landed across the fat cocks.  Fingers wrapping back around both dicks, she spread the saliva around until the pricks glistened like jewels under the brand new studio lights.

“There we go.”  She said, slowly jacking off both pricks with rhythmic, precise timing.  “Now we’re up and the fun begins.  When blowing two rabos takes special skill.  You have to give them equal attention, always making sure you never leave one unattended for too long.  I always make sure to keep one hand on the dick not in my mouth, stroking him so he gets some action too.”

Ana opened her mouth and took the prick on her left down to the balls.  Her other hand wrapped around the black cock and started stroking from base to tip.  Staring with alluring emerald eyes, she never looked away from David’s face as every inch of his fat veiny prick vanished from sight.  Holding him there, his balls resting comfortably against her chin, she worked over Tyrese’s coal dark shaft, squeezing the bulging mushroom headed crown.  Precum oozed out in long great sticky drips, down onto the shag carpet.  Releasing David from her gullet, long strands of saliva clung to her lips, connecting her to the throbbing dick.  Turning to face Tyrese, she stuck out her tongue, happily lapping up the stream.

Delicioso!”  Squeezing out even more precum like toothpaste from the tube, she slurped it down before wrapping her pouty lips around and likewise taking him down to the very base.

Now stroking the thick white cock while she blew the big black one.  Ana demonstrated swapping back and forth between both the well-hung studs.  Leaving behind a tangled spider web of saliva strings connecting all three of them, she gargled, sucked, slurped and blew 20 inches of cock with practiced ease.  Within minutes both men were trembling all over, toes curling before her voracious oral assault.  Thankfully Ana paused, turning to the camera to give further instructions. 

“Now threesomes are all about endurance.  You don’t want to come out of the gate sprinting, only to cramp up on the final kilometer.  Pace yourself, and if you get tired, make sure your partners are sharing the workload.  After all, they are here to please you.  Hear that chicanos?  Time for you to go to work!” 

Tyrese placed both meaty hands on top of Ana’s head, his dark fingers weaving through strands of hair as he grabbed handfuls of her brown locks.  Fitting his cock between her lips, he slipped inside and started thrusting.  Lips pressed tight, she was spluttering before long as the big black cock rammed down her throat until spittle was flowing freely over her lips, down her chin.  Gurgling noises rang throughout the studio, ensuring that every trouser of every crewmember was a pitched tent.  Her face grew redder and redder, jade eyes tearing up with the force.  Even so, her hands never missed a beat as they jerked off David even as Tyrese beat her tonsils into submission with the bulbous crown of his fat chocolate prick.  With a tap on the thigh, he released her and she sucked down great gulps of air before turning to David and accepting his equally long and thick dick into her mouth and down her throat.  His hands likewise bunched up fistfuls of her hair.  As he began facefucking her, Ana made sure than at least one fist was still wrapped around Tyrese’s slippery knob, jacking it hard and fast.

Just as before, she swapped back and forth between them, making sure equal time was given to each partner, choking, coughing and gagging on their cocks the entire time.  By the end tears were running down her bright red face.  Finally, letting a cock fall from between lips, she   wiped her cheeks and stared with red-rimmed eyes into the camera.  Coughing several times to clear her throat, she looked back into the camera.

“Now, if you really want to impress your partners, you can take both dicks at once!  So long as they don’t mind rubbing knobs a little bit, and I know these two don’t care.  Here, watch.”

“Don’t mind one bit.”  Tyrese muttered, his voice low and gravely.

“Not as long as we get to share that lovely mouth.”  David said with the hint of New York accent.

Standing close together and presenting their cocks, Ana accepted both into her wide-open mouth.  Ebony and ivory mixed together as her cheeks bulged, lips spread open like she was at the dentist, Ana sucked down both pricks.  Zooming in closely, you could see the two dicks gliding gently in and out of her mouth, her tongue waggling around, curling around one dick before going to the other.  Lips rubbed against veiny shafts.  Drool pooled before spilling out onto her chin and bare breasts.  Both men threw their head back, groaning and shaking. 

When they pulled out, she said, “It’s hard to have a lot of skill with that.  You’re mostly providing a warm, wet place for them to jab their cocks into.  And speaking of warm, wet places, I’ve got a couple of other ones that really need some attention.”

Standing up, she grabbed hold of both men by the cock and led them over the enormous bed.  Laying down on top of the sheets with divine grace and ease, she shamelessly flirted with the camera as she spread her legs wide.  Pointing to her bare pussy, David immediately busied himself between her thighs, licking at her gushing slit.  Tyrese laid down perpendicular to her, suckling at her perky breasts, taking one big round puffy nipple into mouth and flicking it with his tongue.  A deep, throaty purr came from Ana as she squirmed and writhed beneath the attentions of the two hung studs.

“They’re here for you.  Make them act like it.  Make them worship you like the goddess you are.”

A snap of her fingers and the two men swapped places.  Tyrese diving down on her muff like it was his last meal and David massaging her breasts with both hands, tweaking her stiff nipples until they were harder than bullets.  Ana lay back and let the men work on her, a well-deserved rest after her impressive oral display.  Making them switch position several more times, she lazily snapped her fingers, eyes closed. 

“Now comes the penetration.”

David propped himself up on his arms and lined up his meaty wang with her wet twat.  Tyrese slithered forward, kneeling next to her head as Ana blinked up at him temptingly. 

“Again, the key is mutual pleasure on all sides.  There’s only two of them, and you’ve got three holes.  We’ll get to that a little later.  Right now, start off with some gentle missionary while blowing one of them.  You’ll gradually build to the more hardcore stuff.” 

Filling up her velvety snatch with one quick thrust, David entered her just at the same time Tyrese fit his cock between her lips.  Long, slow thrusts, he slid in and out of the actress, her pussy accommodating every inch of him.  Tyrese was content to remain still as Ana’s bobbed her head along every juicy inch of his shaft with the same practiced ease she demonstrated before.  Juggling his big black balls, she flashed a wink in his direction before turning her gaze to David’s humping figure.  With the merest of looks, she made him pump even harder, eager to please her. 

Both continued for a few minutes, content with their assigned orifice and then with a snap of her fingers, she had the two hunks swap places.  In a flash, Tyrese had black anaconda balls deep in her gushing snatch, pounding away in a frenzy.  Taking hold of his cock, David gave it a few good whacks against Ana’s puckered pouty lips before thrusting into her mouth.  She gurgled, her cheek bulging like a greedy squirrel with a nut.  The writhing of bodies and the slapping of balls against soft flesh reached a peak as Ana dislodged the cock from her throat to speak again.

“Now that we’re all warmed and lubed up, let’s try a position that’s a little more active for you, the woman.  First, get on all fours.” 

Both men pulled out of her and waited with fists wrapped around their knobs as she knelt on all fours, each limb sinking deep into the plush mattress.  Facing her ass towards the camera, the glow of her tanned skin as she waggled her peached shaped behind was positively blinding.  A few of the non-essential personal on set waddled awkwardly to the bathrooms for another so-called “bathroom break.” 

“This is called spit-roasting.  Because it’s like your skewered.  With cocks!  One hombre in front, one behind.  Ass or pussy.  You choose.”  She winked again.   

Tyrese took his position in front.  David behind.  Both his hands gripped her hips as he pushed back into her cunt.  Tyrese presented his cock for her to gobble down, which she did promptly.  Each started thrusting simultaneously.  Ana handle them both like a pro, giving a thumbs up for the camera as the pace gradually escalated until both were ramming with full force.  David would slam every inch to her, sending ripples through her supple form and pushing her forward to choke down Tyrese’s cock just as he jammed all of himself into her mouth, causing her recoil back onto David’s thick dick.  Together she bounced back and forth between them, her groans and grunts of pleasure growing louder all the while.  The two men even high-fived each other as the tag-teamed her, briefly forming the so-called Eiffel Tower.   

“Mmgm-srrr-uuu-swwttttchh!”  Ana stumbled over her words, mouth stuffed to the brim with hard ebony dick.  Tyrese pulled out and she took a breath, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.  “You have to make sure you have them trade places!  You don’t want either of them getting too jealous of the other!”

David and Tyrese hurriedly swapped places at either end of Ana and before long she was stuffed full again, both sets of fat, saggy balls bouncing against her.  One pair against her throbbing clit, the other against her chin.  After several turns of swapping, Ana commanded Tyrese to lay down flat on the bed.

“Just to mix things up.”  She said, straddling him and beginning to ride like a cowboy at a rodeo.  David stood next to them as she sucked and jerked him off, lifting his cock skyward to drench his balls with saliva, slurping away at them.  Tyrese grabbed her by the hips and started rocketing upwards into her, causing her to cry out.

“AYE!  MADROS DIOS!  MIERDA!” 

That only made Tyrese pounded her harder as David watched, stroking his cock as he watched the rutting pair.  Several of the crewmembers returned from their “bathroom break” to hear Ana giving a set of new instructions.

“Ok.  Fuck.  Phew.  Now comes the real fun stuff.  Double penetration.  That’s right.  Two cocks at once.”  Those same crewmembers turned around and headed right back into the bathroom.  “Obviously you need un pequeño experience with anal sex, but we’ve already had that lesson, so if you’re not sure what to do, go ahead and give that a watch!” Tyrese kept his position under her as David stepped around to her rear, standing upright with his feet on the floor, next to the bed. “It’s best to put one in first, then the other.  Don’t try to put both in at the same time.  It’s too much!” 

Fanning herself momentarily, she gave Tyrese a few good thrusts before, with a gesture from her finger, summoned David to her behind.  His cock lubed up and shiny, he pawed at her perky buttocks, pulling apart the cheeks to reveal her winking brown-eyed starfish to the camera.  He bent down and gave it a few good licks, probing his tongue inside as he pressed his lips against her backdoor.   Ana cooed appreciatively as he placed his slick member against the tight anal ring and pushed.  Tyrese was making miniscule thrusts ensuring she was more than primed at David worked his big fat dick up her butt.  Letting out a long low groan, he stretched out her sphincter until all of him was no longer visible.  The camera made sure to get a close up of Ana’s face as he was double-stuffed fuller than an Oreo.  The look on her face was one of pure, unfiltered pleasure.  Her mouth was hanging open, one eye twitching and lips trembling.  When the head of his cock popped past her sphincter, she let loose a shriek that rattled the bright lights above them.  They gave her a minute to adjust to the feeling of 20 inches of cock inside of her.

“Fuck her pussy’s tight!”  Tyrese grunted out, eyes screwed shut tight.

“You think that’s tight?  No way it’s tighter than her asshole here.  You gotta try this out!”  David replied, his face twisted with pleasure.

“Don’t worry you cabrons, you’ll get to try everything!”  Ana said cheerily, her voice breathless and panting.

Then both men began to thrust, causing Ana’s eyes to bulge out her head like a cartoon character.  Words were lost as both enormous fat pricks began to slide in and out of her.  Alternating slams of their meaty fucksticks, one would thrust the entirety of his cock into one of her warm, ridiculously tight holes and the other one slid out to the tip.  Then they would ram it in just as the other pulled out.  They worked in tandem, like a well-oiled machine.  This was definitely not their first threesome.  Thump.  Thump.  Thump.  Thump.  The sound of saggy ballsacks and pelvis smacking into Ana as they plugged both holes with swift speed and efficiency.  Ana managed to gain enough sense to fix the camera with a hazy gaze.

“You can give as much or little direction as you want.  Faster.  Harder.  Slower.  These guys are pro, so I’m just here enjoying the ride.”

David and Tyrese looked at each other and grinned, sharing a fistbump.  Then at the same time, they sank both their cocks down to the absolute hilt.  Screaming out, Ana’s head rolled limply as both her fuckholes were stuffed full to the brim with big hard meaty cocks.  Now working in tandem, they hammered away at her like a pair of synchronized swimmers, holding her supple and lithe aloft as her all feeling had drained from her limbs.  Indeed, the only feeling she was experiencing was the sensation of each 10-inch prick fucking her asshole and pussy.  Words burst forth from her lips as the pair of them quickly brought her first orgasm of the evening.   

MIERDA!  MIERDA! MIERDA!”  Ana screamed.  “YOU FUCKERS ARE MAKING ME CUM!!!  AAAAYYYYYEEEEE!!!!  CCC-CC-CUMMING!”

Neither man gave an inch, thrusting hard and fast until Ana’s entire body trembled and shook and she shamelessly climaxed all over their pricks.  Both holes squeezed their respective dicks tight and the men held on for dear life as they rode out the rolling waves of carnal bliss crashing over her.  Numb and tingling, they pulled out of her and placed her gently on the bed to let her recover some semblance of composure.  Flipping her mess of sweaty hair off her face, she looked in the camera.

“Whoa.  One orgasm down.  If you’re having a threesome, you’re probably going to be cumming more than once.  Hopefully.  I mean it’s two dicks after all.  Two times the fun.”  She shook herself.  “Now for another, slightly more difficult position.”  She held up her hands in the shape of a triangle.

The two men swapped everyone stood up.  David lifted Ana up, showing his muscles were more than just for show as he cradled her supple, athletic figure.  Wrapping her legs around his hulking form, he sank her down onto his girthy wang.  Arms draped over his chiseled shoulders, her nails dug into his back as he lifted her aloft only to drop her down upon all 10 inches of his meatpole.  He bounced her several times before Tyrese came up behind her, fitting his cock between her bronzed bubble buttcheeks and pressing against her backdoor.  With a quick jab, her rectum was suddenly jam-packed with cock.  Crying out at the anal intrusion, she nearly deafened David in the process.  Adjusting for a moment, they began to bounce her back and forth between them.  Each time Ana sank down to the hilt of both cocks.  Firming holding her hips, David ricocheted her from one cock to the other.  Both men had feet, firmly planted on the ground jackhammering into her as she was held suspended.  The cameraman laid down on the floor between the trio to zoom in close at both dicks stretching out her holes to absurdly epic proportions.  Ana’s secretions dripped down onto the camera lens as her shrieks intensified.  Her tight grip around David’s body loosened and the men had to hold on tight as her arms legs lost all feeling, flailing wildly as they fucked her senseless. 

MIERDA!  FUCKING SHIT!  CUMMING AGAIN!!!!”

Ana’s tongue lolled as the second orgasm of the episode hit her with the force of a bullet train.  Creaming all over David’s thick throbbing fuckstick, both holes squeezed each respective man tight as the body twitched, quivered and trembled.  Dislodged from both her holes, they placed her gently on the bed where she needed a full minute before she could find the camera again.

“That position’s great, but it can be tiring for your male companions, so it’s probably not an all-night long kind of thing.” 

A quick shuffle and David was underneath Ana, his legs hanging off the edge of the bed.  Ana straddled him, sinking down until only his balls were visible.  Tyrese quickly came, standing behind her, filling up her butt with one quick motion once more.  The pair of them wasted no time, going to town on Ana and she struggled to form words for the camera.

“Now DP is enough for most people, but if you want to get really crazy.  Then instead of a cock for each hole…you can go take two for one.”  She winked at the camera.  “I’m thinking in my ass.”

From beneath her, David wrenched his cock from her twat and moved to it her already occupied and stretched-out backdoor.  Tyrese paused as David pressed his cock between her peachy glisten globes.  Blindly he pressed forward as Ana, sucked down deep breathes like a marathon sprinter, she filled her lungs with air only to expel it with loud screaming.

“AHHHHHH!!!! YEESSS!!!  MADRES DIOS!!!! AHHHHHH!!!”

The camera made sure to zoom in as David pressed harder against her swollen exposed anal ring, already stretched to the max by Tyrese’s fat black prick.  For a moment it seemed all for naught, her sphincter unwilling to budge and accommodate anymore.  Ana breathed deeply and relaxed and contracted her anus and with an almighty roar, David slipped inside.  And just like that he her butt was stuffed to the brim with not one but two incredibly girthy and enormous cocks.

With both men now firmly lodged in her rectum, they began to thrust.  It wasn’t the hardest or fullest motion, but it was the best they could managed with both of them jampacked in there.  Ana certainly wasn’t complaining as she could only mumble incoherently and tremble, sweating glistening across her tanned gorgeous body.  As the minutes passed, both men groaning like the rivets on a ship, swears, expletives and breathlessly screams fell from between her full rounded lips.  They humped faster.  Her fingers automatically strummed her throbbing clit as the double anal pounding continued.  The crew still on set and not in the bathroom sat with agape jaws and trousers tighter than a cobra about to strike.  There was a small dinging as the button to someone’s jeans literally popped off while watching the trio. 

Ana saw none of this, so focused was she on the double anal pleasure.  Fingers a blur across her clit.  Body arching.  Higher.  Higher.  Her mouth formed a wordless scream, eyes shut tight.  Then the dam broke.  From her pulsating twat a stream of ladyspray exploded into being with the force of a firehose.  It went everywhere.  Covering both men.  The bed.  Herself.  And the stage.  Both men cheered as they were drenched in wave after wave of her sticky sweet girlspunk, gushing out of her body in enough proportions to make Noah want to build another ark.  In fact, she came so hard, that she promptly passed out.  Immediately, both men pulled out of her as her body continued spraying, incapable of doing anything else.  Production was halted to ensure she was ok.  And indeed, she was.  After a brief cut, Ana was back, seated on the bed, her hair a sweaty and sex-crazed mess.

Lo siento.  So sorry about that folks!  How very unprofessional of me.  But there you have it, a little example of what might happen with two big cocks up your butt.  Now for the big finish.”  Assuming the position, both men reentered her holes as she continued talking.  “Now, there’s plenty of ways to end a devil’s threesome.  Blowing their loads on your face, tits, wherever.  But I prefer a good old fashioned double creampie.” 

It didn’t take long.  Both men fucked her with some force, grunting and groaning like savage animals.  David was the first to pop, fucking her asshole like his life depended on it.  He roared out an instant before Ana felt him explode inside her rectum, causing her to squeal with glee.  Hot, gluey jism painted the inside walls of her colon a murky white.  David kept himself inside as Tyrese exploded moments later.  Ana’s pleasure squeal turned higher pitched as her cunt was treated to a creaming every bit as forceful and filling as the one her butt had just experienced.  Panting heavily, both pulled out floppy dicks and stepped back.  The camera got final close up of both of Ana’s large, leaking, gaping holes.  Each one oozed its milky load, dribbling down her legs and thighs, a look of pure bliss on her face. 

“That was so much fun!”  She said, running her fingers across the leaking cum, rubbing the sticky strands between her digits.  “I recommend every woman try, at least once!  Now for the next lesson, we’ve actually got two instructors!  BFF’s Elizabeth Olsen and Aubrey Plaza will be here to demonstrate how to share a man.  That’s right, another threesome episode!  This has been Sex-Ed For Dummies, and I have been Ana de Armas!  Hope to see you all soon!  Adios!

She waggled her sticky fingers at the camera and as the lights dimmed, she asked her scene partners.  “Do you guys maybe have another friend you could invite over tonight?”

Later that the night, the cleaning staff was coming through, going about their business as usual.  Everything seemed pretty normal.  The sheets were changed, stage wiped down.  One janitor in particular swung open the door to the men’s room and was stopped flat as a smell overwhelmed him.  Gagging slightly, he covered his mouth and nose, looking around at the destroyed bathroom.  Balled up tissues and toilet paper littered the floor, the trashcan overflowing with them.  And that wasn’t all.  Drying, flaky cum plastered the floor, walls and even some spots on the ceiling. 

“What the fuck happened in here?!?”
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 09:49:19 PM by Slyguy »

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2019, 06:38:40 PM »
This is a perfect story for this future Bond girl. Clearly shows why she's the perfect choice to join such legendary ranks.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2019, 07:16:03 PM »
Wow, you did a great job with the MMF theme and I really liked the Spanish dialogue. You and TNC have made Ana truly grow on me as of recent.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Cosmo Kramer

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2019, 08:54:55 PM »
Awesome story.  I admit I’m not familiar with Ana yet, but I think it’s time for be to fix that little oversight.

Viri

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2019, 09:15:42 PM »
This might be your best chapter yet. You write MMF threesomes very well.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Sex-Ed For Dummies (Multi-Celeb Series) [Lesson #8 Posted 09/04]
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2019, 05:06:36 PM »

Author's Note: Thanks to DarkSwordsman for the celebrity instructor suggestion!

Lesson #8: Ménage à Trois
Starring Aubrey Plaza & Elizabeth Olsen
Codes: MFF, Femdom, Oral

The camera’s started rolling as the lights kicked to life.  They illuminated a bed, setup on the stage in the Sex-Ed For Dummies studio, located in sunny Los Angeles, California.  Lounging comfortably upon it was a naked man, two equally naked women nestled on either side of him.  One had dark raven hair, the other, bright blonde.  The blonde was sensually rubbing her delicate hand across the man’s bulging pectoral muscles.  The dark haired one had the man’s hand between her thighs as he slowly fingered her. 

The dark haired women spoke first, in a flat, monotone voice.  It almost sounded like she was bored.  “Hi.  I’m Aubrey Plaza and this is Lizzie Olsen.”  She jerked a thumb at the blonde, who flashed a brilliantly dazzling smile to the camera.  “We’re here today to show you how to fuck this guy or whatever.” 

“Aubrey!  Come on now!”  Elizabeth said in a tone that couldn’t be more opposite to her costar’s, excitement practically bubbling over.  “We are lucky enough to be instructors on an episode of Sex-Ed For Dummies!”

Lucky was the appropriate term.  Since it’s risky inception, the instructional series of sexual education videos had taken off faster than a cold-fusion powered rocket ship on its way to Mars.  There wasn’t a person on the planet who hadn’t seen at least one of the lessons.  Women and men from North Pole to South were ecstatic, praising Sex-Ed For Dummies for the hard work they were doing.  Wives whose husbands hadn’t given them an orgasm in decades were suddenly squirting like nubile young co-eds.  Men who had long since found solace in the cold glow of a computer monitor, a bottle of lotion and a tissue, suddenly were finding new and exciting adventures between the sheets with their partner.  Everyone around the world was fucking like a warren of Catholic rabbits.  Gay, straight, Bi, transgender, pansexual, furry and whatever else you self-identified as, were banging like never before.  And all thanks to Sex-Ed For Dummies, and the mysterious elusive producer responsible for it all. 

Celebrities were breaking down the front door just to get a meeting.  The producer’s days were full from dawn till dusk.  Every celeb in Hollywood and around the world wanted to be an instructor.  And they all had very specific ideas on what lesson they wanted to teach.  Needless to say, the producer’s search history read like Encyclopedia Erotica.  Sex.  Some of it vanilla.  Some of it outlandish.  Some of it kinky.  Some of it head-scratching.  Fetishes he’d never even heard of.  Kinks so stomach-turning and downright puzzling he felt like he needed to burn his laptop and smash his hard drive after watching a video of them.  But that was his day-to-day.  Here on set, he was focused on the lesson at hand.

“This is Greg.  Our scene partner for today.”  Elizabeth said, trailing her fingers along his breastbone.  “Last time on Sex-Ed For Dummies, we watched Ana de Armas tackle two men at once.  Fuck that was hot, but this time, Aubrey and I will be showing you how to share a man.” 

“Yea.  We share guys all the time in real life.”  Aubrey said, in that same even tone.  “So, we’re gonna fuck this guy and show you all our moves.  Or something.”

“If you wanna partake in a threesome then this is the perfect lesson for you.  However, what we do tends more towards the French term, Ménage à Trois.  I love the French.  That means we share him in other ways just then sex.  Romantically.  Dating.  All that.  But also definitively sex.  Lots of sex.”  She let loose a nervous giggle.  Aubrey rolled her eyes. 

“Let’s just get started Lizzie.”  Elizabeth paused, looking at Aubrey with big green eyes.  “Kiss him Lizzie!  God!” 

Elizabeth nodded quickly, putting her full, succulent plump lips onto Greg’s.  The pair began sucking face.  Aubrey made sure his fingers stayed put, lodged knuckle-deep in her hairy, but well-groomed, snatch. 

“There’s a lot of power dynamics going on in a threesome.  Who’s calling the shots?”  She shrugged, making her smaller, but incredible perky tits bounce.  Then with a deadpan expression said, “Me.  I am.  In fact, I’m in charge of all you fuckers here!”  She yelled, raising her voice.  Pointing to one of the crew members watching the monitor, she barked at him.  “You!  Yea!  You!”

He looked up from the playback towards her.  “Yes Ms. Plaza?” 

“Pull your dick out and start jerking it.”

“Excuse me?”  He asked, mouth falling open in disbelief.

“You heard me!  Get that cock out and start jacking it like you’re a teenager with a Victoria Secret’s catalogue or we are walking!”

At this point, Elizabeth pulled her lips off of Greg’s handsome face, her rounded face very flush.  His one free hand latched onto her squishy hanging funbags, mauling the ample soft flesh of one before swapping to the other. 

“What’s going on Aubrey?”

“Uggghhh.”  Aubrey groaned.  “Shut up Lizzie!  Just get down there and suck his cock.”

A huge grin split her face and she shrugged.  “Ok!”

Elizabeth slid down the bed across the velvet sheets, parking herself squarely between Greg’s toned muscular thighs as her hands wrapped around the enormous 10-inch girthy slab of manmeat.  Giggling as she grabbed it with both hands, one on top of the other, she stroked it slowly.  The already stiff wang throbbed in her soft hands.

“I said suck it!”  Aubrey yelled and immediately Elizabeth swallowed the tip.

Greg groaned, throwing his head back against the headboard, his toes curling as Elizabeth slowly engulfed more and more of the fleshy pole.
Aubrey pointed towards the crewmember.  “Now you!  Start jerking!” 

He looked towards the producer, who nodded exasperatedly.  Unzipping his pants, he pulled out his semi-hard dick, fisted it and slowly started jerking it.

“Good.”  Aubrey said, looking satisfied.  “Now come here you.”  She grabbed hold of Greg’s handsome face and shoved her tongue down his throat as Elizabeth’s blonde head bobbed up and down on his lap. 

Tucking her blonde hair behind her ears, each bob of her head saw more and more of the prick vanish from sight.  Before long, the entire thing occupied her talented mouth.  Holding it there for several moments, she moaned and gurgled appreciatively.  Trailing back upwards to the tip, she let it cock fall from betwixt her lips.  Wiping the drool from her chin, she sat up, still jerking it slowly.

“Now with threesomes, you outnumber him two-to-one.  That means there are practically an infinite number of things you can do.  We’ll showcase a few of our favorites for today.  We usually like to start out like this, one of us making out with him and the other his cock.” 

With that she dropped her head, taking the bulbous crown between her lips.  Aubrey had a fierce hold on Greg, the pair of them playing a vigorous game of tonsil tennis.  Elizabeth was playing her own game, as she squashed the head of his cock against her own tonsils with repeated squelching force.  Slurping away happily, spittle trickled down the veiny shaft onto his plump testes below.  Aubrey bit down on Greg’s lower lip before releasing him and licking her lips hungrily.  Her gaze was immediately drawn to Elizabeth’s bobbing head. 

“We’re gonna show you how to share a dick.  If Lizzie can stop being a cockhog for two seconds.”  She said, sliding down to Elizabeth, the dick still lodged halfway down her throat.  Pausing mere inches from Elizabeth’s drooling mouth, both actresses’ eyes met.  Aubrey watched her take the dick good and deep several more times.  The look of hunger on her face intensified. 

“Encouraging the other person is nice.  Gets everyone’s blood boiling.”  Sighing exasperatedly, she said.  “Like this.  Yea!  Suck that cock Lizzie.  Choke down that fat fucking prick.”

With the added encouragement, Elizabeth quickly swallowed the remaining few inches of the fleshy member.  Greg white knuckled his fists, moaning loudly as Elizabeth held him there.  Just as she moved to release him from her gullet, Aubrey grabbed onto the back of her blonde head, holding her down as she started to choke. 

“I said choke down that fat fucking prick!”  Aubrey yelled.

Spittle flew everywhere, soaking Greg’s groin as Elizabeth gave a muffled cry.  “MMMMHHMMHMM-HHMMMMHH!!!”  No words could be discerned from the gurgling shriek. 

“There ya go Lizzie.  Good girl.  Take it nice and deep.  That’s it.  Suck it.  Suck that fucking cock.”  Aubrey said, her grip still vice-like on the back of the blonde’s head. 

Holding her there for another minute, Aubrey finally released her friend and Elizabeth came up for air with a great gasp.  Face bright red.  Eyes, red-rimmed and watering.  Spittle slopping off her chin in great thick strings.  She gave a loud cough, clearing her throat from the precum that had been flooding it.

“Sometimes she requires a little motivation to go the extra mile.”  Aubrey said with a wicked, bordering on psychotic, grin.

“Jeez Aubrey!  You nearly suffocated me.”  Looking down at Greg’s saliva-soaked prick, she shrugged, sending her perky bosom a-jiggling.  “Worth it.”

“Clearly Greg here is too much for Lizzie to handle.  That’s why we’ll share him.”

Greg nodded excitedly and sat up straighter, spreading his legs even wider, a foot touching either side of the bed.  Elizabeth settled on his right leg and Aubrey on his left.  Eyes only for each other, they kissed with puckered lips only inches above the quivering fuckstick.  Descending into a full on makeout, lips pressed together and tongues flailed wildly as Greg watched with unbridled anticipation.  And he wasn’t the only one.  The crewmember with his cock out was pumping like a fiend.  His hand stroking along his shaft like a firing piston, groaning loudly as the two girls went at it.  The other crew members looked on in jealously with tight trousers and damp spots in their underwear.  The strict no jacking it in the studio rule loosened thanks to Ms. Aubrey Plaza. 

Slowly the duo lowered until each pair of plump shining lips found a side of Greg’s throbbing cockhead.  With agonizing slowness, the mushroom head was engulfed with two pairs of pink gobsmackers and writhing tongues. 

“Ohhhh fuck!”  He cried out as their liplocking intensified, now caught right in the middle of the randy BFF’s.

Taking the head into her mouth first, Aubrey pressed it hard against her cheek.  Bulging like a squirrel with a nut, Elizabeth’s tongue was already probing far inside, curling around the girthy shaft as it fought off advances from Aubrey’s.  Relenting, Aubrey passed the bellend to Elizabeth, who took it her mouth, sucking loudly.  Aubrey probed deep with her tongue, trailing along the member inside her girlfriend’s mouth.  Moving lower down the shaft, the crown popped out from between wet lips.  Those same sets of lips kissed either side of the fleshpole, visibly throbbing as they went.  Tongues curled around, over the top and under the bottom, meeting one another as they slipped ever lower until they had reached the smooth base of the pillar.  But they didn’t stop there.

Instead, moving even lower, they looked towards the cushioned testicles, nestled softly atop the velvet sheets.  The girls made eye contact for a brief moment and smiled slyly before each took one of the golf-ball sized gonads into their respective mouths.  Greg banged his head hard against the headboard, but he didn’t care, especially when each girl wrapped one hand around the towering shaft, working together in tandem to jerk him off as they sucked his nards. 

You would have thought his nuts tasted like hard candies with the way Aubrey and Elizabeth sucked on them.  Eyes open and staring at one another, they gradually inched their mouths closer together until they were kissing once more, the entirety of Greg’s nutsack stuffed in both of their talented mouths.  And there they sat, bathed in saliva-covered goodness until they released him with two loud *POPS* that echoed around the studio.  The crew was stunned into silence by the picture perfect display of dick-sharing.

“How was that boys?”  Elizabeth asked with a wink towards them.

The crewmember jerking off, grunted and jizzed at those words, shooting his wad far across the floor.  It came to rest, thick white streaks, congealing at the director’s feet.

“I’ll take that as a good.”  She said with another girlish giggle.

“Oh my god.  He blew his load already?”  Aubrey asked, sighing deeply.  Then she pointed to another crewmember, this time someone standing by the soundboard.  “You.  Jerk it.”

He didn’t even look for permission before whipping out his cock, quickly stroking it and groaning with relief.  Aubrey smiled as the pair of them returned their attention to Greg, going back down on him.  Kissing upwards, they met at the tip for the quick swirl of his crown with their tongues. 

“That’s the most generous way to blow a dick.  You’re both sharing equally.  More often what happens is one person sucks the shaft, while the other attends to the balls.  Here, watch this.”  Elizabeth said.

Wrapping her pouty lips around the shaft, Aubrey took him straight down to the base without much fuss.  Meanwhile the blonde ducked low to lick and slurp at Greg’s bulging nuts.  Aubrey sucked away, Elizabeth nuzzled his nuts.  Then with a seemingly telepathic communication, they swapped roles.  Elizabeth gobbled the cock.  Aubrey spat out gonads like a broken gumball machine.  This continued, seamlessly swapping roles until they finally released Greg from their combined oral assault.  Quivering from head to toe, the girls looked at each other and nodded. 

“Once all three of you have been sufficient warmed up, you can get to some actual penetration!”  Elizabeth said excitedly, spreading her legs for good measure and putting her bare and shockingly pink pussy on full display for the camera.  It was glistening, dripping with arousal. 

“Yea, let’s get fucked already.”  Aubrey said. 

Now flat atop the mattress, his rigid pole stood tall, high up in the air.  The camera swung around to get a nice side profile view of the trio as Aubrey straddled his lap, lining her own tight cunt with his pulsating prick.  Sinking down to the hilt, she grinned, mouth opening and closing wordlessly as she began to ride him. 

“Now Greg here is going to have to be a pretty good multitasker to get both of us off.”  Elizabeth said.  “For example, while you partner rides him, make use of his free mouth!” 

She did just that, placing a silky smooth alabaster thigh on either side of Greg’s brown haired head, positioning her pussy above his lips.  Immediately his tongue darted out, noisily lapping up the sweet nectar flowing from her honey pot.  For a minute or two, both women simply writhed on top, one with a cock lodged in her snatch, the other a tongue.

“Constant interaction between all three of you is crucial.”  Elizabeth said breathlessly, her hands slowly massaging her own breasts.  “Here in this position, you are primed for another great makeout session.” 

Leaning forward, she puckered her lips.  Mouths met as tongues clashed and as the two ramped up the frantic necking, their hands danced over the other’s body.  Asses were slapped and pinched.  Puffy nipples were tweaked and tugged.  All the while, Greg was doing his darndest to pleasure both of them.

Aubrey broke their lip locking and groping to say, “I’m sure Greg’s tongue is good and all, but I’m sure Lizzie is just dying to get this cock inside of her.”  Elizabeth nodded eagerly, practically drooling at the notion.  “It’s important to share.  You know.  If you care about that sort of thing.  Don’t take too long with any one part of him or your partner might start to get jealous.”

The two ladies swapped places, Elizabeth hurriedly sinking down upon the fat shaft with an almighty squelch, shrieking and shuddering.  Beginning to bounce, she was far more vocal than Aubrey, crying out every time she sank down to the base.  For her part, Aubrey was rougher with Greg.  Instead of allowing him to lick her hoo-ha, she opted for grinding her velvety lips against his facial features as her tanned thighs squeezed his head. 

“You like that Greg?”  She asked, grinding her hips even harder.  “Dirty fucker.  Munch that fucking box.  Yea you fuck.  Eat it.  EAT IT!”

“MHHMMHHMM!!”  Were the only noises that could escape from between those demanding thighs.

“You still jerking off over there?”  Aubrey called, chocolate brown eyes squinting in the bright studio lights as they searched out for the soundboard technician. 

She was answered a moment later with a sharp grunt followed by a wet splat against the console of buttons, slides and dials.

“Not on the machine man!  Come on!”  Cried one of the other techs, hurriedly searching for something to wipe it off with.

Aubrey barked a laugh and pointed to one of the interns, arms full of coffee.  “You next.”

Freezing in place, he immediately dropped the coffee to the ground and immediately undid his belt, letting his pants drop around his ankles.  Fisting his prick, he quickly began stroking beneath her austere gaze.  Satisfied, for the moment, Aubrey resumed grinding on Greg’s face.  She let Elizabeth have a bit of fun, perky tits flopping every which way as she bounced up and down on his cock like it was a pogo stick.  Then, with a click of her fingers she put a stop to it. 

“Greg here is good at eating pussy and all, but it’s hard to beat Lizzie.  This next position is great for those who love to lick a little twat.”

All three of them quickly rearranged themselves.  Aubrey at the head of the bed, legs spread.  Elizabeth on all fours, Greg kneeling behind her.  Hands on her hips, he speedily pushed himself back inside, going at a frantic pace.  Each smack of his pelvis rippled through her body, sending her hanging funbags a-swinging.  It was only a few pumps before Aubrey had hands on Elizabeth’s blonde head, dragging her down between her thighs.

“Come on Lizzie.  This pussy isn’t gonna eat itself.”

Elizabeth happily busied herself with sucking on Aubrey’s rock hard clit.  Meanwhile, the dark-haired actress stared at Greg the whole time with soul piercing focus.  Grinning as he humped Elizabeth from behind, he stared right back.  Aubrey’s fingers dug into Elizabeth’s scalp, as Greg’s dug into her waist.  Finally, Elizabeth had to come up for some air, her chin awash with the drippings of Aubrey’s arousal.  Her own cunt was leaking like a sieve around Greg’s thumping prick.

“Side-by-side?”  She asked.

Aubrey nodded and the trio paused to rearrange themselves yet again.  Both women knelt on all fours on the edge of the bed as Greg took his standing position behind them.

“Greg here’s going to give a few pumps into one of us then swap to the other.  Back and forth, blah, blah, blah.”  Aubrey said, almost looking disinterested.  Almost.  “Watching the other woman getting fucked is usually a big turn on.”

Wasting no time, Greg slid inside Aubrey with thunderous speed and hammering away like a piston.  The camera settled directly in front of Aubrey, watching her entire body ripple, perky breasts jiggling as Greg gave it to her good and hard.  Elizabeth was indeed getting off.  Watching her friend get fucked and eagerly awaiting her turn.  Three magic fingers were buried knuckle-deep in her twat, as she watched with greedy green eyes. 

“Come on baby.  Don’t make me wait too long.”  Elizabeth pleaded as Greg’s balls slapped against Aubrey’s clit.  She turned to face the camera.  “Affirmations like that, pleading for more, a bit of rivalry or jealously can really heighten excitement and give him the extra boost to pleasure two women simultaneously.” 

“Come here then.”  Greg said with a cheeky grin, wrenching his cock from Aubrey’s twat and grabbing hard onto Elizabeth’s hips, splitting her in two with a hard, quick thrust.  Elizabeth let out a half gasp, half shriek as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. 

Aubrey rolled her own eyes and jerked a thumb in her direction, “The actress over here.”

“It’s!  Not!  An!  Act!”  Elizabeth screamed, each word high-pitched and breathless, punctuated with the clap of Greg’s pelvis.

The camera now centered on Elizabeth as she was railed from behind.  And Aubrey, although subtler about it, was also fingering herself, the long spindly digits sliding in and out of her wet twat as she watched Elizabeth get plowed.  Before long, Greg swapped back to Aubrey, going at it good and hard for a minute.  Then it was back to Elizabeth.  Then back to Aubrey.  He made sure to never spend too long on one woman before swapping back to the other.

Several minutes of swapping later, the ladies were ready for a change.  “Top to bottom?”  Aubrey asked.  Elizabeth nodded eagerly.  “Lizzie’s the bottom.”  Aubrey looked at the camera.  “Obviously.”

The women laid on top of one another, legs hanging off the bed.  Elizabeth laid flat on her back, Aubrey on top of her.  The camera panned around to see both sets of pussies pressed together, stacked like pancakes.  The pair began kissing again, squeezing and teasing the other’s body.  Greg stepped in front of the camera, his toned ass blocking the heavenly view.  Quickly changing to a better shot at the foot of the bed, he pushed inside Aubrey with a grunt and got to work.  Only this time as fucked with wild abandon, his heavy balls slapped against Elizabeth’s luscious lady lips.

“This position is a little more involved with mutual pleasure.”  She gasped out, just as Greg extracted his cock from Aubrey’s inner folds, angled downward and with the force of a charging bull, rammed into her. 

Elizabeth screamed as he filled her up, now at the mercy of both partners.  Aubrey’s fingers circled her pulsating pink clit as every inch of her pussy was stretched out with 10 rock hard inches of veiny, throbbing manmeat.  Bringing her ever closer to the inevitable orgasm, Greg pulled out and sank back into Aubrey, leaving Elizabeth feeling empty and craving more.  But now it was Elizabeth’s turn to tease her dark haired friend’s clit as she tweaked her pointed stiff nipples between talented witch fingers.  Switching holes again, Greg fucked Elizabeth hard.  She was on the brink and both partners could tell.

“Little Lizzie here is gonna cum.”  Aubrey said mockingly.  “You gonna cum with your pussy full of big hard cock?”

“YES!  YES!”  She cried out. 

“Hear that Greg?”  Aubrey asked.  “She wants it.  Give it to her good.”

“Yes ma’am.”  Greg replied, taking a deep breath before picking up the pace.

His dick was a rod of steel, his balls a fleshy blur beating into her taint.  Aubrey was pressed on top of her.  Lips on hers.  Fingers twisting nipples.

“OH GOD!  FUCK!  CUMMING!  CUMMING!  I’M CCCUUUMMMIIINNNGGGG!!”  Elizabeth shrieked.

Shaking and writhing, Aubrey held her bucking body in place as the magical bliss of the orgasm flew through her.  Greg didn’t stop, extending the climax every time he sank down to the fleshy hilt.  And just as she finally began to settle, he withdrew his member from her velvet grip of her snatch and dove balls deep into Aubrey. 

“SHIT!”  She yelled out at the unexpected vaginal intrusion, her eyes nearly popping out of her skull.

Almost automatically, Elizabeth found herself tending to the rest of Aubrey’s body, hitting all the erogenous zones Greg could not as he hammered away.  Aubrey bit down on her pouty lower lip, breathing harder and harder as she coiled like a snake about to strike.  Elizabeth gave one final lick of her nipples and Greg gave one final slam and she too came.  Instead of screaming out, she shook from head to toe like a vibrator turned up the max.  Her mouth was open in a wordless cry, but her eyes were screwed shut tight.  Then like the flick of a switch, she promptly collapsed on top of Elizabeth, limbs unresponsive and tingling.  Greg stepped back, his member glittering in the bright studio lights.  He looked quite pleased with himself, having just brought two beautiful women to earth-shattering orgasm. 

This proved too much for the masturbating intern.  Just as Aubrey was finishing, he grunted like a wildebeest, cock pulsating wildly before spewing spum high up into the air, raining down on the unfortunate soul next to him.

“DUDE!  THE FUCK!”  He yelled, diving out of the way to avoid the fountain spray of cum erupting from the dick and looking at the already several sticky white ropes clinging to his shirt.

The intern muttered a near catatonic apology as Aubrey laughed, coming down from her own orgasmic high.  She pointed a still-shaking finger towards yet another crew member.

“You know the drill.”

He sighed and unzipped his pants.   

“I’m not sure how much more Greg can take.”  Elizabeth said, eyeing the well-endowed specimen.  “Let’s show the folks at home one more position and then we’ll do a big finish.”  Sliding to the middle of the bed, the girls positioned themselves accordingly, facing opposite ends.  “We know you’ve seen 69ing before, but we absolutely love this position.  Eating pussy while getting fucked?  Amazing.  So first, the two of us are going to get at it, then Greg will jump in, once more swapping back and forth between us.  But not before giving us a little taste.”  She winked. 

Aubrey, once again on top, climbed on Elizabeth.  Burying their respective heads between the others thighs, they proceeded to chow down like it was their last meal.  Slurping, groaning and moaning emanated from both of them as they feasted on the other’s twat in a positively delectable display of girl-on-girl action.   

Aubrey was the first to emerge, bringing her dark head up to say, “Sometimes it’s fun for him to watch you two go at.  For a bit at least.  Don’t be afraid to give him a little show of it.”

Immediately, the moaning from both of them intensified.  Elizabeth pried the peachy round globes of Aubrey’s buttcheeks apart, revealing the dark ring of her butthole to the camera.  Her tongue strayed momentarily from her gooch, across her taint to ever so slightly get a taste of her backdoor.  Aubrey gave a loud, exaggerated moan and Elizabeth winked at the camera upside down.  Then they were back at it.  Hot, writhing, supple bodies grinding against each other.  Greg, and by extension the audience, was getting a hell of a show.  He stood by the side of the bed, watching with round shining eyes, his hand wrapped around his prick, stroking slowly.

“Get over here already!”  Aubrey said sounding annoyed as she came up for another great breath, her lips shiny like they were coated in lip-gloss.

Leaping onto the mattress like an action hero, Greg lined up behind Aubrey.  Elizabeth dislodged her tongue as the fleshy member nearly poked her in the eye in its haste to find the warm honeypot.  Instead, she guided it into array of soft, velvety folds.  Starting to thrust, his bulging sack smacked into the bridge of Elizabeth’s nose.  So, she did the only thing she could.  Attach her lips to his swinging testes.  Tonguing his wrinkly sack, he thrusted in and out of Aubrey, her muffled cries of pleasure voiced directly into Elizabeth’s twat. 

“Lmmmemme-hvve-tste!”  Elizabeth mumbled, her mouth full of nutsack. 

Pulling back, Greg exposed his dick to the open air, but only for a moment.  For then, he fed it directly into the wide open mouth of Elizabeth, who swallowed it whole immediately.  Down to the base, moaning appreciatively as her taste buds were awash with Aubrey’s cunt cream and Greg’s precum.  A potent cocktail of eroticism swirling around her mouth.  Trying to pull it from between her lips, Greg had to fight to free his cock from her the vacuum seal she called a mouth.  Once freed he plunged back inside Aubrey.  Humping her for another minute or two, he repeated the process, feeding Elizabeth his cock until it was sparkling clean, only to shove it back inside the dripping cunt spread before him.  Several cycles later and Aubrey was on the brink of another orgasm.  Elizabeth placed the broadside of her tongue against her clit, licking slowly as Greg pounded away.  Shaking harder and harder, her body froze and from between her frozen lips, a single high-pitched squeak sounded.  Suddenly Elizabeth’s tongue was flooded with a wave of arousal as the cunt squeezed Greg’s member tight.

Relaxing the raven-haired temptress, said, “Fuck me.  Even I can’t say anything bad about that.”  She shook her head.  “Ok, Lizzie’s turn.”

Moving to the opposite side of the bed, Greg angled his cock downwards and pushed into Elizabeth.  This time, instead of a horny blonde beneath his veiny cock, a voracious brown-eyed vixen stared up at him.  Her tongue trailed from Elizabeth’s clit across his girthy, fat shaft.  Giving her a few good thrusts, eventually he pulled out his throbbing wang and fed it directly in Aubrey’s mouth.  Aubrey’s cheeks bulged as her button nose dug into his groin, cleaning it thoroughly and leaving behind several long, sticky strands of saliva before he split Elizabeth in two once more.  It didn’t take long for Elizabeth to also reach her breaking point.  Not long at all.  Neglecting her oral duties somewhat, she pulled her lips from Aubrey’s twat to shout.

“FUCK!  I’M CUMMING AGAIN!  GOD DAMN!  AHHHHH!!!!”

That only made Greg hump harder and Aubrey lick more vigorously.  Together they had her twitching and writhing, climaxing in no time.  Aubrey climbed off of her, letting her recover as Greg stepped, back, every vein in his pulsating member bulging with anticipation.     

“Ok, now for the finale!”  Elizabeth said excitedly, uncrossing her eyes and giggling.  “I love this part.”

“Since Greg did an ok job and made us each cum twice, I think we’ll reward him with a two for one facial.”  Aubrey said, a sly smirk on her face.  “Would you like that fucker?”

He nodded eagerly and all three climbed onto the floor.  Aubrey and Elizabeth were on their knees.

“You can either kiss your partner while he jerks off over you, or you can both focus on him.  Sort of begging for his cum.  Tongues out, mouths open.  The whole deal.”

“Make out with me Lizzie!”  Aubrey whined.

And so, the pair locked lips for one final time.  Wrapping his fingers around his meaty knob, Greg quickly stroked, bringing himself closer and closer to release.  Their lip-locking intensified, eyes opening and roaming up to his face, twisted and contorted as he got ready to blow.  Meanwhile, offstage, the crew member jerking his dick exploded, making a mess of his own shoes as it dribbled out.  But no one noticed.  All were focused on the trio.

A guttural groan slowly turned into a roar as Greg spanked himself silly while the two girls continued sucking face.  The camera zoomed in for a close up just as his piss slit winked for a moment before hot, thick ropes of jism burst forth.  The first volley exploded into being, splattering across the side of Aubrey’s face from forehead to chin.  Still jerking, he shifted and aimed his exploding member at Elizabeth who felt even more hot splashes of cum spray across her pretty features.  Turning back to Aubrey, he pumped out another fat glob that smacked into the bridge of her nose.  Turning back to Elizabeth, he dumped one final spurt into her open mouth, her tongue waggling as it broke away from Aubrey.  And with that, he grabbed hold of the head and squeezed out a few more drops on both of their foreheads.  It trickled down into eyebrows as they looked towards the camera.   

Looking like Two-Face with half of her features covered in soupy man goo, Elizabeth said, “Afterwards, always make sure to clean up your partner!”

Practically pouncing on Aubrey, Elizabeth made sure that every ounce of cum was licked clean, swallowing it down and smacking her lips appreciatively.  Then she waited for Aubrey to do the same.  Aubrey use her fingers, smearing the cum into Elizabeth’s skin until her fingers were dripping, then she sucked them clean, swirling the jism around her mouth. 

Elizabeth assumed the position, waiting below with an open mouth.  From between Aubrey pink puckered lips, a thick string of saliva and cum dripped into Elizabeth’s eagerly awaiting gullet.  Swallowing it down, they looked towards the camera once more.

“Cum-sharing or snowballing is when you pass the cum from one mouth to the other.  It’s great fun, and sometimes it’s so hot, it puts the guy in the mood for another round immediately.”  Elizabeth said matter-of-factly.  She ticked off her fingers, as though counting to remember something.  “I think that’s all for today!  We hoped you learned something!  And had fun of course!”

“I don’t care if you had fun.  Just get out there and start fucking.”  Aubrey said, the boredom now back in her voice. 

“And make sure you tune in next time for Sex-Ed For Dummies where Selena Gomez is going to be talking about exhibitionism and all the fun that comes with that!”  Elizabeth said, looking confused.  “That’s like sex in public right?”

Aubrey rolled her eyes and nodded. 

“Ohhhh fun!”  Elizabeth said, all bright and bubbly.  “Bye-bye now!”

“Whatever.  Ok.  So which of you lucky fucker’s is going to get part two of the show in our dressing room?”  Aubrey called out, looking over the remaining crew.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 09:49:55 PM by Slyguy »

thenewcomer

Re: Sex-Ed For Dummies (Multi-Celeb Series) [Lesson #8 Posted 09/04]
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2019, 07:45:14 PM »
Haha. I’ve been interested in these two together for awhile and I have no doubt they do funny shit like this IRL. This is great. Aubrey is crazy and Liz has to keep up. Hot and funny.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA