Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 20956 times)

extreme1

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #1245 on: March 24, 2024, 02:30:10 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question it's the weekly free space, so talk about whatever!

Money

« Reply #1246 on: March 24, 2024, 05:03:00 AM »
Okay I'll bite while I was working on my hotel collab with Calibur009 I found an old story idea that has been missing for about the last 5 years the concept was solid being a murder mystery along the lines of a Perry Mason movie kind of vibe or something similar for fans of those kind of things the cast is a bit dated since I had come up with the idea around 2011 so I'm looking at recasting it with a better cast I had planned on it being a 2 author gig so the writing could be split in half with 8 celebs yet everyone is suspect including the authors with a solid motive for doing the deed I'm all for casting ideas it would help if I knew who they were and not just random hot women from who knows where I've seen the hot 100 ballots so I know a number of certain women will be submitted for this if your interested PM me and lets see what happens

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

extreme1

« Reply #1247 on: March 25, 2024, 03:29:07 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the week?
Hopefully gonna do a lot of writing!

Money

« Reply #1248 on: March 25, 2024, 07:05:01 AM »
I'm out the door in about an hour so I'll be offline until about Wednesday writing will take a backseat till then

extreme1

« Reply #1249 on: March 26, 2024, 02:36:14 AM »
Here's your question for the night: It's time for the next part of the unnecessarily long tournament that I came up with because sometimes I can't be bothered to come up with an answer to any of the Questions of the Night!
Round 1 Match 7: Melissa Benoist or Helen Slater?
Vote...or don't!

extreme1

« Reply #1250 on: March 26, 2024, 11:21:40 AM »
With a vote of 4 to 1, Melissa Benoist advances over Helen Slater.
Congrats Melissa, personally, I prefer Helen, but I refuse to influence the vote...for now!

Sign54

« Reply #1251 on: March 26, 2024, 01:56:59 PM »
Which British Brunette is hotter, Keira Knightley or Emma Watson?

Money

« Reply #1252 on: March 26, 2024, 04:25:53 PM »
For my vote it has to be Emma Watson and not because my fiance looks like her and I might get hit with a lamp if I vote the other way, I'm not being held hostage against my will (help) or having sex withheld over this (she's crazy) but clearly Emma is the right choice for this (I might not survive another night of sex with her she bounces back too fast)

extreme1

« Reply #1253 on: March 27, 2024, 01:04:58 AM »
My vote is for Emma!

extreme1

« Reply #1254 on: March 27, 2024, 03:56:29 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question, it's the monthly abandoned idea dump!
If you have an idea you've had but you've never been able to make it work and want to see if someone is willing to take it, then don't be afraid to post it!
 I'll be honest, I forgot this was the plan for tonight, so I forgot to look up old ideas I never used.
Hopefully next month I'll be better prepared.

Money

« Reply #1255 on: March 27, 2024, 06:05:34 AM »
This isn't exactly an abandoned idea I just can't find the paperwork to pick up where I left off the idea was solid where 2 celebs decided to have a threesome with the author but wanted to surprise him when they showed up he was busy with a project but they weren't taking no for an answer so chased him around the apartment with an elephant rifle and sedative darts trying to land him like some big game hunters before sex I'm looking at recasting this anyway I would prefer celebs that are well known to some degree for fans who want to submit options feel free to PM me I'll leave the voting open until extreme1 posts the next question of the night tomorrow

extreme1

« Reply #1256 on: Today at 02:50:30 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question, it's the monthly writer check in!
How did March go for you?
Did you accomplish whatever goals you set?
If you need any encouragement or you need to vent about something writing related, this is the place to do it!
March went ok for me, I'm making progress on the next part of Mr. and Mrs. XXX, hopefully it'll be done sooner rather than later!

Money

« Reply #1257 on: Today at 04:16:07 AM »
March was good for me I didn't get as far along in editing my hotel collab with Calibur009 as I planned but I'm getting there

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA