Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Vanessa Worked Out For Charity (Vanessa Hudgens)  (Read 4422 times)

Calibur009

Vanessa Worked Out For Charity (Vanessa Hudgens)
« on: September 29, 2020, 02:06:48 PM »
**Updated**

Vanessa Worked Out For Charity
Written by Calibur009
Story Idea by LD73
Starring: Vanessa Hudgens
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Anal, Facial

May 8, 2020

Isaac Calpito was taking a much-deserved rest after working out via video stream with actress Vanessa Hudgens. While the personal trainer did that, he checked his E-mail messages. There was one particular message that piqued his interest, titled A Proposal from a user called Mr. Anon. Isaac read the following message.

“Hello, Mr. Calpito. Like many who watched your livestream with Vanessa today, I noticed the lascivious look that she gave you during the workout. In fact, I have attached several screenshots as proof of Ms. Hudgens’ thirst for you. I honestly believe that she wants to have a different type of workout with you.”

While Isaac looked at the pictures, he saw that the pure lust on Vanessa’s face was undeniable. As a matter of fact, there were two pictures specifically showing her shamelessly staring at his package when he wasn’t looking. The trainer had always thought Vanessa was one of the hottest women in Hollywood. But he never acted on his urges because he wanted to maintain a professional relationship with the actress. He continued reading Mr. Anon’s message.

“So, here is my proposal. I will donate one million dollars to the No Kid Hungry charity during your next workout with Ms. Hudgens. As a sign of good faith, I have already pledged $100,000 to the foundation. I have seen many of Vanessa’s recent posts on social media. Being on lockdown due to a pandemic with no way of having sex seems to have stretched her horniness to its breaking point.”

Isaac nodded in agreement as he continued reading the message.

“So, the plan is to get you and Vanessa alone in the same room. It will be under the disguise of another live workout for charity. I believe Ms. Hudgens would be willing to take the risk for a good cause. Not only just for the charity but especially if it meant she was going to get stretched in all the right places by you, Mr. Calpito.”

When Isaac finished reading Mr. Anon’s message, he quietly thought things over. After a few minutes, he smiled and sent the mysterious user a reply that he accepted the proposal. A short time later, Mr. Anon responded to his message.

“Excellent! Have a nice day and I look forward to your workout with Ms. Hudgens.”

Five minutes later, Isaac picked up his green iPhone and called Vanessa. He informed the former Disney actress about the huge donation that No Kids Hungry will receive if they do another live workout together. But they would have to be in the same room together to earn the donation. After she heard the terms, the Sucker Punch actress accepted. A few seconds later, the trainer ended his call with her and smiled.

The following day…

Vanessa was inside her living room while setting up her silver iPhone on a tripod to stream her workout with Isaac on Instagram Live. There were also several water bottles and towels sitting on her coffee table in preparation for the sweat they planned to work up. Vanessa’s workout attire was a zebra print sports bra and black spandex shorts. She also had her dark brown hair done up in pigtails. As for Isaac, he wore a blue tank top, black sweatbands, purple spandex leggings, and white sneakers.

“Okay, Isaac just so we’re clear No Kid Hungry will only receive this huge donation if we do a live workout together, right?” Vanessa asked as she gave the trainer an enticing look.

“Yes, Vanessa. It will be the most money we’ve ever raised for the charity, too. So it’s going to be a very special workout today.” Isaac replied in a cheerful tone.

“Mm-hmm. It’s definitely going to be special.” Vanessa responded as she glanced at Isaac’s crotch and quickly lipped her glossy pink lips.

“All right. Let’s begin the workout.” Isaac said with a smile.

“I’m ready. Let’s do it!” Vanessa replied in a sexual tone.

Isaac and Vanessa stretched before they began working out. Not even two minutes had passed, and the Frozen Ground actress was already making her usual thirsty face as she looked at her workout partner. When the pair finished, they performed a series of jumping jacks. Isaac also noticed Vanessa’s tits bouncing as she jumped up and down. But he tried to remain calm and keep his composure. However, that was not an easy task. A few minutes later, they did some push-ups. Just fifteen seconds into the workout, Vanessa was checking out Isaac’s backside as he moved up and down. By this point, the Spring Breakers actress was at her sexual breaking point.

“Ready for some hip raises, Vanessa?” Isaac asked.

“I sure am.” Vanessa replied with a sexy giggle.

The pair rested on their backs and performed some hip raises. The Powerless actress was thrusting her hips upward in a very sexual manner as she eyed her partner’s crotch. But this time, Isaac finally caught her checking him as she continued her sexualized gyrations. No longer being able to control her sexual urges, she hopped on top of her workout partner and made out with him.

“I have been waiting to do this for so fucking long!” Vanessa said as she continued shoving her tongue down Isaac’s throat.

Soon, the High School Musical actress dismounted her workout partner. After that, she removed her sports bra and shorts. Isaac’s eyes widened at the sight of the Filipino beauty’s nude body. It of course gave him an even bigger erection than what he already had. A few seconds later, the hot actress used her perfectly manicured right hand to caress her trimmed pussy. Her thirsty brown eyes also remained locked on Isaac as she pleasured herself.

“I can tell you love watching me play with my pussy. Because you’re so damn hard!” Vanessa said with a seductive smile as she moved two fingers in and out of her wet cooze.

“Fuck yes! Your booty is incredible, too.” Isaac replied with a smile.

The hot actress turned around and shook her tanned ass at Isaac. After that, he stood up and stripped out of his workout attire. Now naked, the fitness guru jerked his brown 7.5-inch cock with his right hand.

“Holy shit! Isaac, your dick is harder than rock. Enough of this foreplay bullshit, let’s fuck right now!” Vanessa said with nothing but lust in her eyes.

“Vanessa, you have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to hear you say that.” Isaac replied as he continued stroking his cock.

Before long, Vanessa was briskly riding Isaac on her couch. Besides that, he had a firm grip on his workout partner’s waist as she bounced up and down on his hard cock.

“Oh my god yes! Isaac, you’re fucking me so good! Make cum on your hard cock!” Vanessa cried out as she wildly rode the personal trainer.

Vanessa continued bouncing on Isaac’s cock for some time. Meanwhile, he sucked on the Journey 2: The Mysterious Island actress’s great pair of tits as she kept riding him.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck me just like that!” Vanessa moaned loudly.

A short time later, Vanessa got into the doggystyle position. After that, Isaac buried his hard cock into her pussy and fucked her from behind. The Princess Switch actress looked back at the fitness guru as she pushed her ass closer to him.

“God yes! Give it to me! Fuck the shit out of me!” Vanessa screamed out as Isaac pounded her pussy from behind.

The more Isaac stretched Vanessa in the right places, the louder she moaned. A few seconds later, he smacked the Spring Breakers actress's booty and fucked her much faster than before.

“Yes! I love how you fuck me! Keep going!” Vanessa moaned with a smile.

Sometime later, Isaac was plunging his dick deep into Vanessa’s love tunnel as she rested on her shoulders. He also clutched the sexy actress's toned legs as he banged her. Meanwhile, the Filipino beauty had a look of pure ecstasy on her beautiful face as he fucked her.

“Holy shit! You’re fucking my pussy so deep! Don’t stop!” Vanessa cried out as Isaac continued fucking her in the butter churner position.

Several minutes later, Vanessa rested on the rug as Isaac was humping her in the missionary position. The former Disney actress's right leg was also lifted as her workout partner banged her snatch non-stop.

“Fuck me! Fuck me good!” Vanessa moaned as Isaac filled her pussy with his more than-capable cock.

“Damn! Vanessa, your pussy is incredible!” Isaac said while groaning as he continued pumping away at her snatch.

“I’m ready to suck your dick now! Let me taste your cock!” Vanessa replied with a naughty smile.

“Anything for you, Vanessa.” Isaac responded.

Isaac pulled out of Vanessa’s pussy and got to his feet. After that, she sat on her knees and grasped his wet dick. Next, the talented actress wrapped her glossy lips around it and gave him an incredible blowjob. She also made slurping sounds as she bobbed her head along Isaac’s throbbing cock.

“Oh yeah! Your dick is so good! I can’t wait to make you cum!” Vanessa said as she sucked Isaac’s member.

A short time later, Vanessa placed her workout partner’s spit-stained dick between her breasts. After that, she squeezed her impressive boobs together and gave him a titjob.

“Oh fuck yes! I love how that cock feels sliding between my tits!” Vanessa cooed as Isaac titfucked her.

A bit later, Isaac was kneeling behind Vanessa as he ate her sweet cooze. He also had a firm grip on her ass cheeks as he licked her snatch up and down.

“Yes! I love how you eat my pussy! That tongue feels so good!” Vanessa cried out with a satisfied smile before she continued. “I need your hard cock inside my ass now! Come on! Fuck my ass!”

Isaac didn’t have to be told twice as Vanessa got into the proper position on the couch. Soon, the professional trainer spread the Christmas Knight actress's cheeks. After that, he buried his hard dick into her booty and fucked her.

“Holy fuck! God yes! Keep fucking my ass just like that!” Vanessa moaned as Isaac slammed his cock into her backdoor.

Much later, Vanessa lowered her ass down onto Isaac’s dick. After that, the 5’ 1” actress started riding reverse cowgirl with the fit man’s cock with it inside her booty. Besides that, Isaac held onto the Princess Switch actress’s waist as she slammed her ass up and down on his manhood.

“Damn! Vanessa, your ass is so tight!” Isaac said with an exhausted look on his face.

“Yes, it is! Now keep fucking my ass! It feels so good!” Vanessa replied while moaning as Isaac filled her backside with his cock.

Five minutes later, Isaac was standing before Vanessa as he jerked his pulsating cock for her. Meanwhile, she looked up at him and licked her lips in anticipation of the creamy reward she was about to receive.

“I want you to cover my pretty face with your hot cum.” Vanessa said in an aroused tone as she pleasured herself with her left hand.

Due to Vanessa’s dirty talk, Isaac had no problem doing as she requested. A few seconds later, he fired a large amount of milky spunk onto the actress's face.

“Wow! Isaac, that was incredible. We should have done this much sooner.” Vanessa said with a big smile as she wiped the cum out of her right eye.

“I agree. We should have.” Isaac replied as he was now fatigued from the fuck session he just had with the hot actress.

Three minutes later, Isaac’s iPhone vibrated. He picked up his phone before reading a text message titled Promise Kept. After that, he opened it and saw the following message.

“Excellent work. I have just donated the rest of the agreed money that I promised to your charity. Have a great day, Mr. Calpito.”

“Hey, Vanessa. We did it. The anonymous donor just informed me that they pledged his donation to No Kid Hungry.” Isaac said with a big smile.

“Great! That donation will help so many starving children. It warms my heart to know we worked up a sweat and earned money for such an amazing charity.” Vanessa replied with a smile.

“Indeed it will.” Isaac responded as he nodded in agreement.

“I think we should celebrate the occasion and fuck again.” Vanessa said excitedly.

“Sure!” Isaac eagerly replied.

Vanessa quickly straddled Isaac and began riding him. However, the Princess Switch actress had forgotten that she was still streaming on IG Live.

The End
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 01:49:58 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, MiamiLyfe, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Dexter07

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Re: Vanessa 'Worked Out' For Charity (Vanessa Hudgens)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2020, 07:22:20 PM »
A hot and sweaty Vanessa Hudgens is always a welcome treat.

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA