Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Fantabulous Copulation of One Margot Robbie (Margot Robbie)  (Read 5566 times)

Calibur009

The Fantabulous Copulation of One Margot Robbie (Margot Robbie)
« on: November 24, 2020, 04:55:40 PM »
The Fantabulous Copulation of One Margot Robbie
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Margot Robbie
Codes: MF, MMF, Roleplay, Oral, Footjob, Interracial, Anal, DP, Facial

Hello, everyone. This is Margot Robbie, and I’m pleased to announce that I recently fulfilled some sexual fantasies of mine. For those who don’t know, I have a fetish for roleplaying before I have sex. Getting into character is just such a huge turn-on for me. So, three days ago, I had some incredible fun doing just that. Not only that, but I also had the pleasure of having some of the best sex of my life with some very talented and well-endowed gentlemen. So, I hope you all enjoy this recap of my wild and sexual weekend.

*The Hollywood Hippie*

It was a late Friday night when a mini stage was being set up underneath the famous Hollywood Sign by a man named Jesse Biggs. Jesse had an average but fit physique and dark blonde hair. Also, he was dressed like a hippie. His outfit consisted of multicolored glasses, a tie-dye T-shirt, jeans, and brown boots.

“The set is ready. It’s time to do your thing, baby. Yeah!” Jesse said with a grin and in a bad Austin Powers-like accent.

Moments later, Margot walked onto the stage with her usual gorgeous smile on her face. The Once Upon a Time In Hollywood actress was clad in a yellow long-sleeved top that showed off her midriff, matching shorts, and black boots with heels.  Soon, the Aussie beauty began to dance to 1960s music on the stage. Also, disco lights were shining on her as she showed off her dance moves. As the beautiful blonde continued to dance, Jesse was recording her performance with a camcorder. When Margot finished her hot dance routine, she looked at her friend and smiled.

“Jesse, I want you to join me on the stage.” Margot said as she gave him an enticing look. She also spoke in a more American-sounding voice than her usual Aussie accent.

“Sure thing, Margot baby.” Jesse replied with a grin as he sat the camcorder on a tripod before he joined the talented actress on stage.

Once Jesse approached Margot, the pair made out for a bit. They even tongue-kissed as Jesse’s busy hands squeezed the hot Aussie’s firm ass.

“Jesse, I’m in the mood to smoke on your peace pipe now.” Margot said with a wide grin as she kneeled in front of him.

The gorgeous blonde let out a sexy chuckle as she unzipped her hippie friend’s jeans. After that, she pulled his pants down to his ankles, freeing his hard nine-inch cock. Next, the blue-eyed beauty grasped Jesse’s dick and stroked it with her right hand as she gazed up at him.

“God! It’s definitely a big peace pipe.” Margot said with a wink before she wrapped her pink lips around her peaceful lover’s cock and slurped on it.

Jesse let out several groans of pleasure as the blonde bombshell applied her oral prowess to his manhood. In fact, the Aussie beauty was sucking his cock six ways to Sunday.

“I love how your peace pipe fills up my mouth! It’s so good!” Margot said in a sexual tone as she bobbed her head along Jesse’s big dick.

Soon, the Legend of Tarzan actress was blowing Jesse with more finesse and vigor than before. Additionally, the talented blonde maintained eye contact with him as she gave him a world-class blowjob. She also briefly licked the hippie’s balls before she resumed sucking his cock.

“I love sucking your cock! I bet no other woman blows you as well as me!” Margot boasted as she took Jesse’s manhood deep into her warm and wet mouth.

“Oh yeah! Margot baby, you have some amazing oral skills.” Jesse said with a smile as he looked down at her blowing him.

“And that is the reason you love me, Jesse. Mmm! Your cock is fantastic.” Margot replied with a sly smile as she kept sucking her friend’s schlong. A few seconds later, she jacked the bohemian’s saliva-stained dick with her right hand as she sucked on his balls.

Later on, Margot and Jesse were now nude and were 69ing on top of the stage. The gorgeous blonde was lying on top of her hippie friend’s lean and toned body as he slurped on his manhood. Meanwhile, Jesse happily dined on the Australian beauty’s delectable pussy.

“Oh yeah! I love tasting that sweet pussy of yours, baby.” Jesse said with a lecherous grin as he licked Margot’s snatch up and down.

“Of course you love it, Jesse, and I love sucking on your big hard dick! It could suck it all night! Now keep eating my pussy!” Margot replied as she gave her lover a superb blowjob.

As Margot slurped on Jesse’s manhood, she made loud wet sounds. Additionally, the Focus actress pushed her firm ass closer to him as he continued to devour her tasty twat.

“Oh yes! You’re my pussy so well! Don’t stop!” Margot cooed before she returned to sucking off Jesse.

Several minutes later, Margot mounted Jessie, and she began to nimbly ride his big cock. Also, the hippie immediately grabbed the gorgeous blonde’s waist as he drove his manhood into her pussy.

“Oh god yes! Oh fuck! I love riding your dick so much!” Margot moaned with a smile as she kept bouncing up and down on Jesse’s member.

A few seconds later, Margot placed her hands on Jesse’s chest and rode him much faster than before. Meanwhile, he sucked on her lovely A-cup breasts as she continued to briskly ride his cock.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Your cock is incredible!” Margot moaned as Jesse pistoned his big dick into her cooze.

A short time later, Margot was on her knees with Jesse’s cock in her mouth. In addition to that, the blue-eye beauty used her right hand to work her lover’s shaft as she bobbed along his large cock. The exquisite blonde eventually switched things up and tongued Jesse’s balls as she jacked his spit-stained dick.

“Mmm! I love sucking your balls as I love sucking your big dick!” Margot said with a wink as she swished her talented tongue around the hippie’s family jewels. A few seconds later, she wrapped her pink lips around his meaty cock and sucked it with renewed vigor.

“Fuck! Margot, your mouth should be declared a national treasure.” Jesse said with a big smile as the hot Aussie actress continued to blow him.

“Now that’s the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.” Margot replied with a laugh as she kissed and licked Jessie’s cockhead. Following that, she spat on his schlong and began to deepthroat it.

Much later, Jesse was lying horizontal as Margot straddled his manhood, and she began riding him reverse cowgirl. Furthermore, the leggy blonde gyrated her fit body as she rode Jesse’s cock like she was an adult film actress.

“Wow, baby! You ride my dick so good, and your ass looks amazing.” Jesse said as he slapped her right ass cheek as she rode him.

“I agree, I think my ass looks great as well! Yes! Make me cum on your big cock!” Margot replied with several moans as she expertly rode Jesse’s dong.

A short time later, Margot was lying on the stage as she used both of her beautiful feet to give Jesse a footjob. Her lover of course let out several groans of pleasure due to the sensation of her soles rubbing against his cock.

“I can tell you love my feet, Jesse, and I don’t blame you.” Margot said with a naughty smile as she continued to massage his dick with her feet.

“Fuck yes, baby! Those feet are killer.” Jesse replied with a grin.

“Well, the director of the last film I starred in certainly thought that I had five-star feet. Since it was the real reason that he cast me to be in it. True story!” Margot responded with a laugh.

Soon, Margot got down on all fours and looked back at Jesse as she wiggled her tanned ass at him. The happy hippie immediately kneeled behind the blonde beauty and slipped his cock into her pussy. In addition to that, he gripped Margot’s hips as he railed her from behind. Furthermore, Jesse smacked the gorgeous blonde’s booty as she rocked her body back and forth.

“Oh god yes! That’s it! Fucking give it to me!” Margot cried out as Jesse fucked her fast and hard.

“Fuck! Margot, your pussy is just out of sight.” Jesse said in a cheerful tone as he stuffed her snatch with his big cock.

“I know that’s right! Oh yes! Baby, fuck me just like that!” Margot moaned as Jesse continued to fill her cooze with his hard schlong.

A bit later, Margot had a big grin on her face as Jesse was screwing her in the spoon position. Also, he clutched her left leg as he pistoned his cock into her marvelous pussy.

“Oh god yes! I love big cock, baby! Keep fucking me!” Margot hollered as Jesse pounded her snatch at a brisk pace.

“God! Margot, your pussy is milking my cock! I’m about to blow.” Jesse warned with an exhausted face as he kept pumping away at the sexy blonde’s love tunnel.

“Oh yes! I want you to cum on my belly!” Margot replied as she moaned.

“My cum is all yours, baby.” Jesse responded as she exited the stunning blonde’s womb.

Then the happy hippie jacked his cock till he fired several streaks of milky semen onto Margot's toned tummy. After that, she smiled at Jesse’s handiwork before she turned her head to kiss him on the lips.

“Jesse, that was a peaceful and wonderful fuck you gave me.” Margot said with a satisfied smile as she scooped some cum from her belly with her right hand and swallowed it.

Following that, the hot blonde sat on her knees and winked at the camcorder that was recording her fuck session with Jesse. A few seconds later, the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood actress grasped her lover’s semi-hard dick, and she began to suck it.

*My Night With Mr. Wolf*

It was Saturday evening in Los Angeles when Margot left a party. Not only that, but that beautiful actress was wearing the same blue dress that she did in the critically acclaimed film The Wolf of Wall Street.

“He should be here to pick me up any minute now.” Margot said with a smile as she looked at her gold wristwatch.

A short time later, a black sports car pulled up to the A-list actress. The car’s driver was a suave-looking man dressed in a tuxedo, with dark hair and a clean-shaven face. Moments later, he rolled down the window and stuck out his head with a smug look on his face.

“Are you ready for our weekly rendezvous, Margot?” The man asked.

“Yes, I am, Mr. Wolf. I always enjoy our nights together.” Margot replied with a big smile.

Soon, the gorgeous blonde entered the passenger side of the car. After that, Mr. Wolf quickly drove off. A few seconds later, Margot leaned over and kissed the dapper-looking man’s right cheek, which left a red kiss mark on it. Following that, she placed her head into his lap, unzipped his trousers, and gave him some road head as they continued to drive to their destination. Much later, the pair finally arrived at the driveway of a lavish house. Just seconds later, the blonde beauty finally lifted her head from Mr. Wolf’s lap and smiled.

“Yes, we’re here. I finish what I started once we're inside the bedroom.” Margot said with a wink as she wiped the drool from her mouth.

“Indeed! Let’s go.” Mr. Wolf replied as he nodded his head in agreement.

Soon, the lovers exited Mr. Wolf’s car and entered his luxurious home. Sometime later, Mr. Wolf was only wearing his black briefs as he lay on his large bed. Besides that, the rich man had several stacks of $100 bills piled on top of his mattress as well. Eventually, Margot seductively walked into the bedroom completely nude except for a pair of black nylon stockings and heels. After that, the blonde beauty seductively stood by the bedroom door, just like she did in her film The Wolf of Wall Street.

“I can see from the tent you’re pitching that you’re more than ready for me tonight.” Margot said with her trademark gorgeous smile as she approached Mr. Wolf.

The Australian beauty wasn’t wrong in her assumption because Mr. Wolf did in fact have a huge erection as he looked at her. He then let out an arrogant chuckle before removing his briefs to reveal his big cock.

“I was right!” Margot said as her blue eyes widened.

Soon, the blonde stunner joined Mr. Wolf in bed, and she grasped his almost ten-inch dick with her right manicured hand. Also, she was kneeling to his right as she took his impressive member into her mouth and sucked it. In addition to that, the suave gentleman caressed the Australian beauty’s back as she blew him. But the dapper fellow eventually began to slide two fingers in and out of her wet pussy as she happily sucked him off.

“Mmm! That feels great, Mr. Wolf! I absolutely adore sucking your big cock!” Margot said as she continued to give the rich man a world-class blowjob. Additionally, she made loud wet sounds as she devoured his large member.

“Yes! Margot, you’re such a talented cocksucker.” Mr. Wolf said smugly as the beautiful blonde kept blowing him.

Several minutes later, Margot was lying on a pile of cash as Mr. Wolf’s head was buried between her thighs. The suave man was feasting the sexy blonde’s delectable pussy with hunger and skill. Meanwhile, the blue-eyed beauty grabbed the back of his head as she moaned in pleasure due to how well he ate her sweet snatch.

“Oh yes! I love how you eat my pussy, Mr. Wolf! Please keep going!” Margot cooed with a satisfied smile as the rich gentleman ate her out.

When Mr. Wolf finished pleasuring Margot with his talented tongue, he inserted his big vanilla cock into her moist pink slit and proceeded to fuck her. He also placed her right leg over his shoulder as he delivered a series of fast-paced strokes into her marvelous pussy.

“Oh god yes! That’s it! You always know just how I like it!” Margot moaned as Mr. Wolf pistoned his schlong into her cooze.

Soon, Mr. Wolf began to fuck Margot harder, and it turned her even more. Besides that, the blonde beauty massaged her perky breasts while in a state of total arousal.

“Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me just like that!” Margot cried out as Mr. Wolf gave her a terrific pounding.

A short time later, the lovers were 69ing on the bed. Margot was lying on top of Mr. Wolf’s sculpted body as she sucked away at his large cock. Meanwhile, his hands were placed on her firm ass cheeks as he lapped at her honeypot.

“Damn! I love your tongue, Mr. Wolf. Yes! Keep eating my pussy!” Margot said with some soft moans as she wrapped her pink lips back around the suave gentleman’s big dick and sucked it faster.

Much later, Margot mounted her rich lover, and she began to ride him at a swift pace. Additionally, Mr. Wolf clutched the exquisite blonde’s waist as she nimbly bounced up and down on his dick.

“God yes! Fill my twat with that big cock! I love it so much!” Margot howled as Mr. Wolf thrust into her excellent pussy nonstop.

A few minutes later, Margot dismounted Mr. Wolf, and she kneeled between his legs. After that, the hot leading lady seized his big dick, and she stuffed it into her warm and wet mouth. Additionally, the blonde beauty used her right hand to stroke the dapper man’s shaft as she blew him. Eventually, the talented actress began to multitask and began alternating between sucking the rich man’s cock and his balls.

“Mmhmm! I love sucking cock, Mr. Wolf. In fact, I could blow you all night!” Margot said with a big smile and a wink as she kept bobbing her head up and down on his immense penis.

When Margot had her fill of Mr. Wolf’s huge dick, she straddled it and began riding him reverse cowgirl. Besides that, the hot blonde was gyrating her perfect body as she rode the suave man’s cock like it was going out of style.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Mr. Wolf, your cock is fantastic! Fuck me!” Margot moaned as the suave man drove his schlong repeatedly into her love tunnel.

A few minutes later, Mr. Wolf was screwing Margot in the doggystyle position on top of a pile of his cash. Also, the Australian beauty looked back at her rich lover with a smile as she pushed her tanned ass closer to him. Following that, he slapped her firm backside with his right hand, and he proceeded to fuck her faster and harder.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me! I’ve been such a naughty girl tonight, Mr. Wolf!” Margot hollered as the rich gentleman continued to rail her from behind.

A good while later, Mr. Wolf began tossing some $100 bills at Margot as she wiggled her fine ass at him. After that, the wealthy gentleman flashed a lecherous smile before he buried his big dick into the blonde beauty’s cooze and fucked her again in the doggystyle position.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Keep filling my pussy with that magnificent cock!” Margot hollered as Mr. Wolf pistoned his large dick into her wonderful snatch.

Later on, the lovers were spooning in the middle of the bed. Mr. Wolf was also clutching Margot’s left leg as he slid his manhood in and out of her pussy. Meanwhile, the blonde bombshell had a look of pure ecstasy on her face as the rich gentleman fucked her relentlessly.

“God yes! Mr. Wolf, I love your cock! Don’t stop fucking me!” Margot cried out as her wealthy lover stuffed her fantastic pussy with his big dick.

A couple of minutes later, Margot was kneeling on the edge of the bed as she slurped on Mr. Wolf’s manhood. In addition to that, she maintained eye contact with her lover as she bobbed along his veiny phallus.

“Mr. Wolf, are you ready to cum for me now?” Margot asked as she removed his spit-stained member from her soothing mouth and jacked it using her right hand.

“Yes, I’m ready, Margot.” Mr. Wolf replied as he groaned.

Soon, the Wolf of Wall Street actress opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue as she kept jerking Mr. Wolf’s cock. The blonde beauty did that until the rich man fired a sizable load of milky jissom onto her tongue and the left side of her face. After that, the gorgeous Australian gazed up at her rich lover and happily swallowed the cum inside her mouth.

“As always, that was wonderful, Mr. Wolf.” Margot said as she flicked her tongue across his spent cock.

“Yes, it was. Alright, Margot, I will see you again next Saturday night.” Mr. Wolf replied as he rested on the bed, exhausted from his fuck session with the beautiful actress.

“I’m looking forward to it. Goodnight, Mr. Wolf. I’ll call myself a taxi to pick me up.” Margot responded with a sly smile.

Moments later, Margot snatched several $100 bills from the bed. After that, she began to count the money as she seductively left the bedroom.

*The Squad’s All Here*

It was Sunday afternoon and Margot was lying on a jail cell cot. But that’s not all, she was also dressed up as Harley Quinn, the popular DC Comics character that she plays on the big screen. In fact, she was wearing the exact Harley outfit and make-up from the 2016 Suicide Squad movie.

“Dammit! Those guys better get me outta here soon. I’m going crazy being locked up in this place. Nope! I’m going crazier.” Margot said with an insane laugh as she spoke in her Harley voice.

As Harley sat inside her cell, she heard several gunshots and people screaming. About three minutes later, two men entered the holding cell area. The men in question were the Joker and Deadshot. Also, the deadly duo were dressed exactly as they appeared in the Suicide Squad film.

“It’s about fuckin’ time! Now open my cell door, fellows.” Harley said in an inpatient manner.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Be patient, my dear.” Joker said with a huge smile as she approached Harley’s cell and unlocked it.

“Thanks for freeing me, Mistah J!” Harley said in an overjoyed tone as she hugged him.

“You’re welcome! My dear, Harley. However, I’m feeling horny after all the chaos and havoc that Deadshot and I just caused. You do understand, don’t you, Harley?” Joker replied with his usual maniacal laughing.

“Oh yeah! I understand, puddin’. I’m in the mood to get down and dirty myself, so let’s fuck already.” Harley responded as she shamelessly stared at the lump inside the Joker’s purple pants.

Just seconds later, the insanely sexy criminal made out with her boyfriend, the Clown Prince of Crime. Meanwhile, Deadshot stood outside the cell and watched the two lovers swap spit. Soon, Harley looked at her fellow Squad member and smiled at him.

“Hey, Deadshot! Get your ass in this cell right now. Cause I want both you and Mistah J to fuck me silly.” Harley demanded with a mischievous grin.

“Alright, Harley. I would never turn down a hot piece of ass like you.” Deadshot in his deep voice replied with an eager smile as he entered the cell.

“Guess you can say the Squad’s all here. Come on, whip out those big cocks for me. I wanna suck’em right now.” Harley said with a lustful smile as she sat on her knees.

“I love it when you talk dirty, Harley.” Deadshot said as he unzipped his black and red pants.

“Indeed, my trigger-happy chum. Let’s make Harley happy and fill her mouth with our big dicks.” Joker replied with his usual laugh as he unfastened his trousers.

Soon, the two notorious Gotham criminals pulled out their 9.5-inch dicks for the deranged diva. After that, the pig-tailed beauty’s blue eyes widened and a naughty smile was etched across her face.

“Oh my gawd! Those big cocks are making my pussy so wet.” Harley said in an aroused tone as she removed her jacket and top.

Now topless, Harley grasped the Joker’s large white cock and immediately stuffed it into her mouth. Additionally, she used her left hand to jerk Deadshot’s big black cock as she sucked off the Joker.

“Mmm! I love sucking your big dick, Mistah J. It always puts me in a great mood!” Harley as she slid her red lips along Joker’s hard cock.

“Of course you do, Harley. Yes! Keep sucking my cock.” Joker replied with a wide smile while looking down at his hot girlfriend as she stuffed her face with his big slab of meat.

“That’s right, puddin’! I can’t get enough of your scrumptious white cock! Mmm!” Harley responded as she greedily sucked the Joker’s manhood.

A few seconds later, Harley focused on the Joker’s large balls, and she began to lick them. In addition to that, she jacked his saliva-coated cock with her right hand as she sucked on the well-endowed clown’s nuts.

“Mmm! Mistah J, I love sucking on your balls as much as I love your big dick!” Harley said as she tongued the Joker’s testicles.

Several minutes later, Harley’s lips were encased around Deadshot’s black cock as the Joker was fucking her from behind. Also, the insane and sexy blonde let out muffled moans of pleasure as the two men were spit-roasting her.

“Oh fuck yes! Keep stuffing my pussy with that big cock, Mistah J!” Harley moaned as the Joker fucked her at a quick pace.

Soon, Harley spat on Deadshot’s meaty black dick and resumed sucking it. Additionally, she jerked the dark-skinned assassin’s cock with her right hand as she blew him. Meanwhile, the Joker continued to screw the crazy blonde from behind, and he even slapped her firm booty as he laughed.

“Yes! Make me choke on your big chocolate cock! It’s so good!” Harley said while moaning as she bobbed her head along Deadshot’s dark member.

Sometime later, the Joker was lying on the cell’s cot as Harley straddled him. After that, he clutched her waist as she bounced up and down on his white schlong. Meanwhile, Deadshot stroked his big black dick as he watched the two insane lovebirds go at it.

“Oh fuck! I always have fun ridin’ your big cock, Mistah J! It fills up my pussy so good!” Harley moaned with a big smile as she briskly rode the Joker.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Harley, your dick-riding skills are superb!” Joker replied with a laugh as he pistoned into his crazy girlfriend’s incredible pussy.

Much later, Harley was lying on the cot in the missionary position with her fantastic legs spread as Deadshot fucked her with all of his might. While that was happening, Joker played the role of spectator and had a great time as he watched the man who never misses banging his demented girlfriend.

“Attaboy, Deadshot! Be sure to give Harley a hard pounding, just the way she loves it.” Joker said with a laugh as he jerked himself off.

“I know! Take all of my big dick, Harley.” Deadshot said as he delivered a series of powerful thrusts into the sexy vixen’s snatch.

“Oh yeah! Fuck the shit out of me with that big black cock, Deadshot! I fucking love it!” Harley hollered as the ebony marksman filled her love tunnel.

“Goddamn! I love fucking you, Harley.” Deadshot said with a grin as he showed the Joker’s insane girlfriend’s wet pussy no mercy.

A few minutes later, Joker was sitting on the edge of the cot with Harley between his legs. The crazy and hot blonde was happily giving her insane boyfriend a blowjob as Deadshot railed her from behind.

“Oh yes! Mistah J please slap my face with your big white cock! I’ve been such a bad girl, so I deserve it!” Harley said as she licked the Joker’s schlong up and down as she jerked it.

With a maniacal smile, the Joker gleefully smacked his hot girlfriend’s face with his large dick repeatedly. Of course, the facial abuse she received from her well-endowed lover turned her on even more. Meanwhile, Deadshot chuckled as he was now balls-deep in Harley’s top-notch pussy.

“Oh gawd! I loved that Mistah J! Oh fuck me! Deadshot you’re pounding the hell outta of my pussy!” Harley hollered as she spat on the Joker’s cock, and she resumed sucking it.

As Harley gave her puddin’ a syrupy blowjob, Deadshot pulled her pigtails. In addition to that, he was slamming his huge black cock into the insane vixen’s snatch at a much faster pace. He also slapped her booty as he continued to piston into her love tunnel.

“Yes! I love the rough stuff! Keep pulling my hair, Deadshot!” Harley moaned as the ebony assassin stuffed his large dick into her cooze.

Later on, Deadshot was resting on the cot as Harley lowered herself onto his big ebony dick and began riding him. Additionally, the crazy blonde placed her hands on his sculpted chest as she briskly rode him.

“Holy fuck! I love riding big dicks! They bring me so much joy!” Harley cried out with a smile as she bounced up and down on Deadshot’s big black dick.

Right now, the Joker was rummaging through his jacket’s pocket. A few seconds later, he retrieved a small purple bottle with a smiley face on it. After that, the Clown Prince of Crime applied some lube to his big cock.

“Okay, Mistah J! I’m ready for you to slip your stupendous dick into my ass!” Harley said as she moaned and kept riding Deadshot.

Soon, the Joker laughed as he buried his big wet cock into Harley’s firm booty. Shortly after that, Harley was screaming like the Silver Banshee as Deadshot and the Clown Prince of Crime were stuffing her naughty holes in unison.

“Oh my gawd! You boys are giving my ass and pussy a great workout today! Keep fucking me!” Harley hollered as Joker and Deadshot continued to double-penetrate her.

“Yes! Harley, it’s always delightful to fill your ass with my big cock.” Joker said with a laugh and a fiendish smile as he kept fucking the blonde vixen’s backdoor.

“I love how you fuck my ass Mistah J! Oh god! It feels so good!” Harley replied as she moaned in ecstasy.

A good while later, Harley was riding the Joker as he lay on the cot. Very soon, Deadshot stepped behind the hot villainess and buried his big black cock into her booty. Meanwhile, the crazy blonde continued to ride the Joker’s white schlong.

“Oh god yes! Deadshot, you’re fucking my ass so deep, and I love it!” Harley moaned as the dark-skinned assassin gave her a terrific anal pounding.

A few minutes later, Harley was on her knees as the Joker and Deadshot stood to her right and left. In fact, the two men were slapping her perky tits with their big cocks. After that, the Joker pulled himself off with his right hand until he blew a big load of hot cum onto his crazy girlfriend’s face.

“Gawd! That was a lot of cum, Mistah J. Thank you.” Harley said with a big smile as she gazed up at her lover.

“Harley, you always make me cum buckets. Ha! Ha! Ha!” Joker replied with his usual maniacal laughing.

Deadshot was currently jacking his big black dick in front of Harley as she smiled at him. In addition to that, she rubbed her wet pussy with her right hand.

“Come on, Deadshot. I want you to fire a big load on my face, just like my puddin’ did. Can you do that for your favorite squad member?” Harley said as she slid two fingers in and out of her cooze.

“Alright, Harley. Get ready.” Deadshot replied as he furiously jacked his dark cock.

As Deadshot continued to jerk his dick, Harley caressed his balls with her left hand. A few seconds later, the cold assassin finally fired several streaks of jissom onto the hot blonde’s face.

“Yes!  I never miss when I fire a cumshot. How did you like that Harley?” Deadshot boasted as he looked down at his fellow squad member with a grin.

“I fucking loved it, Deadshot. Now let’s get out here and go kill Batman for putting me in here.” Harley replied with a wide smile followed by insane laughter.

Moments later, Margot dropped her Harley Quinn persona. After that, the talented actress began speaking in her normal Aussie accent again.

“Guys, that was fantastic. I would say that was a wrap if we were filming.” Margot said with a laugh as she got to her feet and collected her clothing.

Soon, the Suicide Squad actress and the two actors who portrayed Joker and Deadshot left the cell. Of course, the cell turned out to be fake and part of a set inside a studio. Thirty minutes later, the blonde beauty and her co-stars walked out of the studio dressed in casual clothing. After that, they entered a white limousine and drove off into the Hollywood sunset.

Well, that was the story of my lust-filled weekend of roleplaying. I had so much fun, but more importantly, I had a lot of incredible sex. Goodbye!

The End
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 02:22:16 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon

Sign54

Re: The Fantabulous Copulation of One Margot Robbie (Margot Robbie)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 05:37:34 AM »
She does have a hot acccent.

The following users thanked this post: elux10

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA