Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Alison's New Year's Countdown (Alison Brie)  (Read 4915 times)

Calibur009

Alison's New Year's Countdown (Alison Brie)
« on: December 29, 2020, 10:16:03 AM »
**Updated**

Alison's New Year's Countdown
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alison Brie
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

New Year’s Eve

Alison Brie was sitting backstage at a small Los Angeles studio as she waited for her New Year’s Eve hosting duty to begin. The gorgeous brunette wore a revealing designer black dress that showed off her ample cleavage and fantastic legs, and six-inch open-toe heels. The Community actress also had her usual long chestnut hair styled in a shoulder-length cut. Alison was currently texting on her gold iPhone with a disinterested look on her face.

“Ugh! I cannot believe that I agreed to host this lame-ass New Year’s Eve countdown special. All because my agent is friends with the producer, and owed him a favor. He claimed that it would be a great PR move for me to do it. Which is complete bullshit, and he knows it, too!” Alison said in a disgusted tone as she rolled her blue eyes.

As the GLOW actress continued complaining, the producer of the special, Paul Davis, approached her. He was 45 years old with dark hair but was bald on top, and he had a husky physique. Paul wore glasses with black frames, a brown blazer, a white t-shirt, jeans, and brown loafers. He also had on a headset and held a clipboard with notes attached to it.

“Are you ready, Alison? It’s time for the special to begin.” Paul said as he stared at her legs.

“Paul, why couldn’t I have done this New Year's Eve special outside with an actual audience? Because frankly, this shitty studio is so boring.” Alison protested as she continued texting on her phone.

“Well, Alison, I’m on a budget. Plus, we’re a public access station. That’s why we’re going to film you in front of a green screen with some extras. So it will be just like filming outside.” Paul replied as he shrugged his shoulders.

“A fucking green screen? Are you kidding me? That is going to look very cheap.” Alison responded in an annoyed tone.

Listen, Alison, you won’t be here long. When you finish your hosting gig, you can leave. Go to a party, a bar, or even hook up with some random guy and fuck him. I don’t care! But for now, I need you to host this countdown show. Remember, you did sign a contract to do it, after all.” Paul replied with an irritated look as he folded his arms and gave the actress a stern look.

“Fine! I will do it. Paul, can you give me two minutes to get ready?” Alison responded as she took a deep breath.

“OK, sure. But after that, I need you on the set ASAP.” Paul replied before he walked away.

After Paul left, Alison smirked as she got an idea. A few seconds later, the sultry brunette texted the following message: “Hey! I will fuck the first guy who gets here first. So you better hurry!”

“If I have to be stuck here tonight. I’m going to have some fun.” Alison said with a naughty smile before she sent out the group text.

When the Get Hard actress finished, she put her phone away and laughed. Following that, she got to her feet and headed to the set.

“Things are about to get real interesting tonight.” Alison said with a smirk.

Five minutes later, Alison stood in front of the green screen with a microphone in her right hand as Paul directed her. There was also a red rope set up behind her. Meanwhile, the cameraman Mick stood behind the station’s large broadcast camera, and Frank the green screen operator watched on with bored looks on their faces. Both men were dressed in white T-shirts, jeans, and sneakers.

“OK, that’s perfect. Alison, when we go live, the green screen will be made to look like you’re hosting from Downtown L.A. Shit! I forgot about the extras. Get your asses out here now!” Paul yelled as he looked over his notes.

Ten seconds later, a middle-aged Asian woman, a bald white man in his 60s, a tall black man, and a short Hispanic woman walked onto the set. They were dressed in street clothes and black hats with Happy New Year written in gold lettering. After that, they stood behind the red rope as Alison rolled ocean blue eyes.

“Paul, can we start the countdown already?” Alison asked impatiently.

“Yes! Everything is ready now. Activate the green screen and start filming. We’re going live in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. We are now live.” Paul said with a stressed look.

“Hello everyone and welcome to the California Public Access Network’s special New Year Eve’s countdown show. I’m Alison Brie, your hostess, and I’m here in Downtown Los Angeles having fun with all of these great people tonight.” Alison said in a faux excited tone as she smiled for the camera.

A few seconds later, the camera focused on the four extras as they blew their party favors and tossed confetti into the air. Meanwhile, Alison had a visibly bored look on her face, but she quickly put her happy face back on.

“Yes! We are having so much fun here tonight.” Alison said in a sarcastic tone before she let out a fake laugh. The hot actress rolled her eyes before she muttered under her breath. “One of those assholes better get her soon and fuck me.”

Soon, the Community actress switched back to her faux joyful tone. After that, the sultry brunette walked over to the old man and interviewed him.

“What is your New Year’s resolution?” Alison asked the old man with a smile as she held the microphone toward his face.

“That’s easy. I would like to have a kiss from a pretty young lady.” The gray-haired old man answered with a chuckle.

“Well, old-timer, here you go.” Alison said before she planted a kiss on his right cheek and smiled.

Soon, the How To Be Single actress interviewed the rest of the extras. While that was happening, a handsome man in his late twenties with short brown hair, blue eyes, and a goatee walked into the studio. He wore a Happy New Year hat, a red bowling shirt, blue slacks, and black dress shoes. Moments later, the mystery man mingled with the group of extras. After that, he walked behind the hot hostess and groped her big tits, much to her surprise and delight.

“Jake, it's about time you got here.” Alison said as she looked back at him.

“Hey! I had to deal with traffic in Los Angeles on New Year’s Eve. Considering that, I think I got here pretty damn quick.” Jake replied as he massaged the sexy actress's boobs.

“You’re right, Jake, and I plan to reward you for that.” Alison responded in an aroused tone, while her round breasts were now exposed on camera. Meanwhile, her gentleman friend continued playing with them.

“What the hell is she doing?” Paul said angrily as he watched Alison and Jake fooling around on the set.

Jake reached underneath Alison’s dress with his right hand. Following that, he pulled her thong aside and rubbed her wet twat, and it turned her on even more.

“Oh my god! That feels so good. Well, everyone, the new year will be upon us soon, so let’s start counting down.” Alison said with a sexy giggle as she tried to remain professional despite Jake rubbing her cooze and groping her left breast.

Suddenly, a digital clock appeared in the bottom left corner of the screen. After that, Alison, Jake, and the rest of the extras counted along with it.

“10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…Happy New Year!” The group said in unison.

Just seconds after the countdown special ended, Alison kneeled in front of Jake. Next, the GLOW actress unzipped his pants, pulled out his hard ten-inch cock, and she began blowing him. While that was happening, the extras continued to celebrate as they walked off the set.

“Fuck it! I’m out of here.” Mick said as he stopped filming and left the studio.

“Me too. I’m going to get drunk at a bar.” Frank replied as he shut off the green screen and walked out.

“Goddamn it! Alison, your behavior isn’t very professional. Also, my station is going to get hit with some FCC violations because of your stunt.” Paul shouted at the hot brunette as she continued blowing Jake.

“Paul, if it makes you feel better, you don’t have to pay me for my hosting gig tonight. Now if you can excuse me, I’m going to finally have some fun after being inside this boring studio all night.” Alison replied before she resumed sucking Jake’s big dick.

“Fuck it! I’m done with this shit” Paul responded as he stormed off and left the studio.

“Wow! I really upset him. Jake, your cock is so fucking hard!” The horny actress said as she slurped on the hunk’s large dick.

“Of course it is! I wasn’t going to pass up a chance to bang the hottest woman in Hollywood tonight. God! Keep sucking my dick just like that.” Jake replied with a groan as Alison gave him a wet blowjob.

“I’m not going to argue with that.” Alison responded while working Jake’s shaft with her right hand as she blew him.

Eventually, the Sleeping With Other People actress placed her manicured hands on Jake’s muscular thighs. After that, the hot brunette bobbed along his cock much faster than before. In fact, her cheeks now resembled the sucking motion of a vacuum as she inhaled more of her lover’s hard cock.

“God! I love sucking your big dick!” Alison as she swallowed more of Jake’s manhood.

“Receiving a blowjob from you is an excellent way to start the New Year.” Jake said with a grin as he looked down at Alison as she slobbered on his schlong.

“Yes, it is. I thought I was going to have a shitty New Year's Eve until you showed up with your big hard dick.” Alison replied as she gave Jake a furious handjob. After that, she quickly encased her pink lips around the brunette stud’s dick and resumed sucking it.

Eventually, Jake removed his shirt, revealing his ripped chest. Meanwhile, Alison continued to blow him six ways to Sunday. Due to how long the brunette beauty had been sucking his cock, it was completely drenched with her saliva. Five seconds later, she released his dick with a loud pop and looked up at him with a smile.

“Holy shit! That was fucking fantastic.” Jake said with a big smile.

“Thank you, Jake. It’s easy when a guy has a big hard cock like yours.” Alison replied as she gave him a loving handjob. After that, she licked and sucked on the stud’s balls as she continued jacking his slick cock.

“Hey! I have an idea. I’ll be right back.” Jake said as he exited Alison’s soothing mouth. Then he brought over a long-wheeled table covered with a red sheet.

Alison got to her feet and removed her dress and heels. Following that, the nude actress's big titties jiggled as she walked toward Jake.

“What do you want me to do?” Alison asked.

“I want you to lay your pretty ass down on the table.” Jake replied with a sly smile.

“OK, I’ll do it. After that, I want your big dick back inside my mouth.” Alison replied with a chuckle as she climbed on top of the table with her head hanging off the edge of it.

“That was the plan, Alison.” Jake eagerly responded.

Jake inserted his throbbing cock into Alison's open mouth. While the sultry brunette sucked him off, he groped her large pale breasts as she feasted on his dick.

“Mmhmm! Mmhmm! I can’t get enough sucking your big cock!” Alison as she greedily slurped on Jake’s dong.

Soon, the Community actress stuck out her wet tongue. After that, the dark-haired stud slapped his cockhead across it a few times. Twenty seconds later, the sexy brunette happily resumed her cocksucking duty.

“Oh my god! Keep stuffing that big cock into my mouth!” Alison said as she strummed her pussy with her right hand. Meanwhile, Jake massaged her amazing tits as he thrust his hard dick into her soothing mouth.

Sometime later, Alison wiped the spit from her mouth and got off the table. After that, she bent over the left side of the bench and stuck out of her ass. Soon the Get Hard actress looked back at Jake with a seductive smile as she wiggled her booty at him.

“I’m ready for you to fuck my other hole now.” Alison said with a naughty smile.

Jake nodded in agreement as he walked behind the Save the Date actress. Next, he licked his right hand and rubbed her pussy for a while. After that, the chiseled man buried his schlong into the hot brunette’s pussy and fucked her in the standing doggystyle position.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Fucking give it to me!” Alison cried out in pleasure as Jake slammed his large cock into her incredible pussy.

A few seconds later, the Scream 4 actress reached between her legs and rubbed her snatch as Jake fucked her at a swift pace. In fact, the hot brunette was having so much fun being fucked that she picked up a party favor and blew it before laughing.

“Oh god yes! You’re pounding my pussy so good! Please keep going!” Alison hollered as she shoved her ass closer to Jake as he plowed her from behind.

Jake slapped Alison’s ass before he tightened his grip on her hips. After that, he fucked the Get a Job actress much faster and harder than before.

“Fuck me! Jake, your big cock makes me so happy! Give it to me!” Alison moaned as the dark-haired hunk railed her from behind non-stop.

A short time later, Alison was sitting on top of the table with her legs spread as Jake ate her out. In addition to that, he pumped two fingers in and out of the Rental actress's wet twat. She of course let out a series of moans as her lover dined on her sweet cooze.

“Oh yes! Oh my god! I love how you eat my pussy! It’s so good!” Alison moaned as Jake slithered his skilled tongue in and out of her love tunnel.

When Jake had his fill of Alison’s tasty twat, he inserted his dick into her glistening slit. Preceding that, the Mad Men actress lifted her fantastic legs high as the beefcake pistoned his big cock in and out of her pussy.

“Oh fuck yes! That big dick is so good! Don’t stop!” Alison cried out while rubbing her cooze for additional pleasure as Jake was screwing her brains out.

Before long, Jake placed the hot brunette’s left leg over his shoulder. Soon he drilled her pussy like no tomorrow. Her big boobs also jiggled from how fast he was screwing her.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Fuck me!” Alison hollered as Jake hammered her snatch.

Much later, Alison was lying on top of the table as Jake screwed her. Soon, the dark-haired stud draped the Community actress's legs over his shoulders. After that, he jackhammered her pussy, and her fantastic tits jiggled from how brisk pounding she was receiving.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Fuck me just like that!” Alison screamed at the top of her lungs as Jake slammed his big cock into her love tunnel.

“Goddamn! Alison, your pussy is outstanding.” Jake said as he continued humping the sultry brunette.

“Tell me something I don’t know! Now keep fucking me!” Alison replied while moaning as the tall man fucked her.

A good while later, Alison was bent over the table as Jake railed from behind. The Five-Year Engagement actress looked back at him with her beautiful blue eyes from how well he banged her.

“Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Fuck the shit out of me!” Alison hollered while shoving her ass closer to Jake as he rammed his hard dick into her.

A bit later, Jake decided he wanted to have some 69 fun. So he picked up the 5’ 3” actress and flipped her upside down. After that, she gripped his cock and sucked it as he feasted on her delectable pussy.

“Yes! I love when you eat my pussy!” Alison cooed as she resumed sucking Jake’s lengthy dick.

Sometime later, Jake was sitting on top of the table and Alison was kneeling to his right as she sucked his cock. Meanwhile, he pumped two fingers in and out of her moist twat as she gave him a syrupy blowjob.

“Holy shit! Alison, you love sucking my cock, don’t you?” Jake asked with a sly smile.

“Mmhmm! It’s just so big, and it tastes so fucking good! I’m ready to ride you again.” The Rental actress replied with a smile before licking her lips. After that, she continued bobbing her head up and down on her lover’s schlong.

Moments later, the Little Hours actress halted her oral worship of Jake’s beefy cock. Following that, she straddled Jake’s manhood and she rode him reverse cowgirl. Plus, the Community actress used her right hand to rub her pussy for extra pleasure as she nimbly rode the well-endowed man.

“Oh god yes! Fill my pussy with that big cock! It’s so good!” Alison cried out as she bounced up and down on Jake’s dong.

A few minutes later, the hot brunette hopped off Jake’s dick. After that, she sucked his hard phallus with great enthusiasm.

“Mmm! My pussy juice tastes great on your cock!” Alison said with a smile as she slurped away at the hunk’s throbbing member.

The Get Hard actress eventually mounted Jake, and she began riding him reverse cowgirl again. After that, he clutched her waist and began thrusting into her pussy. Also, the brunette beauty’s superb tits swayed as she bounced on the stud’s huge dick.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! I love your big cock and could ride it all night!” Alison howled as Jake was hitting her G-spot.

“I’m sure that you could.” Jake replied as he drove into Alison’s cooze.

A few minutes later, Alison changed positions and rode Jake cowgirl. Before long, the Mad Men actress was letting loud moans of pleasure as she bounced her ass off the hunk’s thighs. The lovers passionately also made out as the hunk drove his cock into the California-born beauty’s snatch.

“Oh god yes! Your big dick is fantastic!” Alison said with a look of pure bliss as she energetically rode the chiseled stud.

“Holy shit! Alison, you’re such a damn nymphomaniac!” Jake said with an exhausted look as the Community actress continued bouncing on his large dick.

“That’s the reason all the guys love me, Jake! Oh my god! Fuck me!” Alison said as she kept riding her lover’s dick.

“It’s time to bring in the new year with a bang.” Jake said.

“I agree.” Alison replied before she dismounted the brown-haired man’s cock.

A few seconds later, Jake reached under the table. Following that, he retrieved a bottle of champagne that was underneath it.

“I saw this under the table earlier.” Jake said with a grin as she showed Alison the bottle.

“It must have been Paul’s. OK, Jake now spray that bubbly on my ass.” Alison replied as she bent over the table and stuck out her ass

Soon, Jake happily popped the champagne bottle’s cork. After that, he sprayed the How To Be Single actress's booty with the bubbly as she shook it like she was in a rap music video.

“Oh god! That feels so good. Now, it’s time to make your big dick pop like that champagne.” Alison said as she dropped to her knees and grasped Jake’s member.

The Sleeping With Other People actress stuffed the hunk’s cock into her soothing mouth. All Jake could do was groan in pleasure as the seductive brunette devoured his manhood like it contained the secret of life itself.

“I want a nice big load all over my face for the New Year.” Alison said as she continued sucking Jake’s cock as she worked his veiny shaft.  Moments later, she wrapped her incredible breasts around his spit-covered dick, squeezed them together, and gave him an amazing titfuck.

“Fuck! I love your big tits.” Jake said as he slid his schlong between the gorgeous actress's big tits.

“Oh yeah! That big cock feels so good sliding between my titties.” Alison cooed as she gave Jake a loving titjob.

“Shit! I’m about to blow.” Jake warned as he was on the verge of cumming.

“Jake, I want to celebrate the new year with your cum on my face.” Alison said with a naughty smile as she released his cock from her cleavage.

Soon, the brunette beauty used her skilled and soft hands to work Jake’s dick with a twisting motion. After that, the Rental actress opened her mouth and shot out her tongue. She also continued jerking her lover’s lengthy cock until he showered her perfect face with rope after rope of thick white splooge.

“Wow! That was a phenomenal load. Jake, you were right, we came into the new year with a bang.” Alison said with a wide smile as she proudly sported the massive cum facial she just received.

“No doubt about it.” Jake replied as Alison stroked his semi-hard cock.

“Since I pissed off Paul, I never have to worry about hosting another one of his lame countdown specials again. Let’s get the hell out of here now and Happy New Year!” Alison said with a sexy smirk as she licked Jake’s cock one final time.

The End
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 06:34:28 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, martymonstah, Sorale21

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA