Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Cash or Cock: The Challenge (Katherine McNamara & Erin Moriarty)  (Read 5833 times)

Calibur009

Cash or Cock: The Challenge
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Katherine McNamara & Erin Moriarty
Codes: MMFF, Oral, Anal, ATM, Facial

It was a Thursday afternoon in Hollywood as Kat McNamara and Erin Moriarty were having a bite to eat at a local restaurant. The two starlets are wearing casual clothing: blouses, jeans, and tennis shoes. The two blonde actresses are seated at a booth near the back of the establishment. Their lunch consists of veggie wraps and sweet tea. Kat & Erin are also conversing about the latest episode of the adult game show Cash or Cock which featured musician Madison Beer.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Madison didn’t even make it past the first round before she let her craving for cock get to her.” Kat said with a laugh before taking a bit of her wrap.

“Well to be fair that Kevin guy had a big cock. I mean it was huge!” Erin replied before drinking more of her tea. She then laughs while continuing to eat her lunch.

“That’s true Erin. I still can’t believe how much he came on her face.” Kat said in an almost aroused manner. “Do you think you could last at least one round with a dick that big next to you?”

“Good question, Kat.” Erin replied after taking some time to think about it. “I would like to think that I have enough self-control to make it past the first round of Cash or Cock.” The Boy star then eats more of her wrap.

“So, is that a challenge, Erin?” Kat asked with a mischievous smile while drinking some of her tea.

“What? Are you suggesting we go on Cash or cock, Kat?” Erin replied in a confused tone.

“Yes! That way we can see which one of us can last the longest without being tempted by one of those studs on the show.” Kat said while using a napkin to wipe her mouth. “Who knows, maybe one of us will make it to the final round and win a lot of money for charity. So, Erin are you in?”

“Hmm…well no other celebrity has ever made it to the final round of the show. So, if we did, that would be something we could brag about.” Erin replied with a smile. “Okay Kat, let’s do it!”

“Great! I’ll contact the host of the show Jake Bushwood.” Kat said. “Maybe he will be interested in booking us for the show next week.” Kat said after drinking more of her tea.

“That’s a great idea!” Erin replied with a smile. “Well let’s get going.”

When the two blonde starlets finish their lunch, they leave the restaurant.

Later that afternoon Kat is inside her bedroom wearing only a red bra and a thong. The Arrow star is taking on her iPhone to Jake Bushwood.

“Hi Jake, this is Kat McNamara. I was wondering if you would be interested in booking Erin Moriarty and me on an episode of Cash or Cock?” Kat asked while holding her phone pressed against her left ear.

“Well, Kat, you're in luck because the celebrity that was going to appear on next week’s show canceled on me at the last minute.” Jake replied while sitting in his office looking over his notes. “So, I can easily pencil you two lovely ladies in for next week. But here’s the thing, I will need you both to be here early Tuesday afternoon before the show begins filming.”

“Of course, Jake! I’ll tell Erin that we’ll be on next week too.” Kat responded with a smile. “Once again thanks, Jake. See you next week, bye!”

“I’ll see you and your friend, Erin, next week. Later, Kat!” Jake replied before hanging up.

“Awesome! I’ll call Erin and let her know we’re on the show next week. But first I need to finish what I started.” Kat said with a sly smile before returning to her bed.

Waiting for the Arrow actress is a buff bald man with a big dick. Kat then kneels between his legs and begins bobbing her head up and down.

One hour later Kat finally calls Erin to inform her that they will be appearing on Cash or Cock next week.

“Wow! That’s great Kat.” Erin said with a big smile while topless and only wearing a pair of white panties. “I’ll see you next on Cash or Cock. Bye!”

Erin then smiles before taking off her underwear. She then mounts a well-endowed man with tattoos named Scott who is sitting on her couch. The next thing that is heard is sexual moans from the blonde actress.

It is now Tuesday afternoon as both Erin & Kate are backstage at DigitalFlixxx Studios for the Cash or Cock taping. Both blondes are wearing short dresses that show off their cleavage and legs. Erin’s dress is dark blue and is wearing black heels. Kat’s dress is velvet, and she is wearing beige heels.

“Well, today is the day, Erin!” Kat said with a smirk. “Are you ready to lose?” *laughs*

“Trust me, Kat, I didn't come here to lose!” Erin replied with a sarcastic laugh. “I plan on making it to the final round and winning all the money for my charity.”

As the two blonde actresses bicker with each other, Jake Bushwood the host of Cash or Cock walks up to them. He is 46 years old, has sandy blonde hair, and has a bushy beard. He is also dressed in a green Hawaiian shirt, jeans, and black tennis shoes.

“We’re going to be filming in just a few minutes ladies,” Jake said to Erin & Kat. “I think that this special episode is going to bring in a lot of eyeballs on the screen.”

“Thank you, Jake! I plan to go all the way to the final round today.” Kat replied in a confident tone.

“You’re wrong Kat! It’ll be me going to the final round.” Erin responded while pointing to herself.

“Come on ladies! Save some of that competitiveness for the show.” Jake said while trying to calm the situation.

Kat & Erin then look at each and nod in agreement.

Ten minutes later Cash or Cock begins filming.

“You are watching Cash or Cock! The only adult game show where hot celebrities try to earn money for their charities. Now here’s the host of Cash or Cock, Jake Bushwood!” A male voice-over artist said as the episode started.

Jake walks out holding a microphone in his right hand while waving to the camera with his left hand.

“Folks! Welcome to a very special edition of the show that I’m calling Cash or Cock: The Challenge.” Jake said into his microphone while looking at the screen. “Tonight, we have not one but two beautiful celebrities competing to win cash for the charity of their choice. The question is will they succeed and the cash or will they be seduced by one of our studs and choose their cocks instead? Let’s find out!”

The camera then shows two Cash or Cock chairs that are side by side on the stage. Afterwards, the camera returns to Jake.

“Our first challenger appeared on the popular television series Shadowhunters and Arrow. She is Kat McNamara!” Jake said in an excited tone.

Kat then walks out with a huge smile while waving to the camera. Once on stage, she takes a seat on the first Cash or Cock chair on the right.

“Our second challenger is one of the stars of the Amazon original series The Boys. She is Erin Moriarty!” Jake said.

Erin then walks onto the stage, and just like Kat, she smiles for the camera while walking onto the set. She then takes a seat in the second Cash or Cock chair on the left.

“Welcome to show Kat & Erin!” Jake said while looking at both of the blonde starlets. “I understand that you two are looking to make it all to the third and final round of the show tonight. Correct?”

“That’s correct, Jake.” Erin replied with a smirk. “I’m just letting everyone watching at home know right now that I’m walking out here the winner.” *chuckles*

“You’re wrong Erin! If anyone is winning tonight it’s me!” Kat responded while rolling her eyes.

“We’ll see about that Kat!” Erin replied.

“Okay! Here are the rules of the show.” Jake said as he looked over his notes. “The first round will be 5 minutes and if you make it without being tempted by a stud you will both earn money for your charities. Now if you choose the cock, you will not earn any cash and the game will instantly be over.”

“I understand, and 5 minutes is nothing to me Jake.” Kat replied with a smile.

“Yeah! This is going to be easy.” Erin replied. “Go ahead and start the round, Jake.”

“Alright! Let’s bring out the first stud who will be tempting you ladies tonight.” Jake said with a chuckle. “Brodie, come on out!”

Brodie is an older man with red hair, then walks out to the stage. He is still in great shape for a man in his 40s too. Brodie is originally from Scotland but came to Los Angeles a few years ago and of course, he has a big long cock too. Once on stage Brodie stands in front of Kat & Erin.

“Wow! That is a big one!” Kat said with a smile while looking at Brodie’s cock. “I don’t even care if he’s an older guy.” *giggles*

“Damn! Brodie has a nice cock.” Erin said in amazement at how big the Scottish stud’s big dick was.

“Now that our stud is out, round one is about to begin.” Jake said while looking at the two hot blondes. “Kat & Erin, are you two ladies ready?”

“We’re ready!” Kat & Erin replied in unison.

“Okay, round one starts right now!” Jake said with a smile.

Five minutes on the digital clock then appears on the screen.

Kat’s hazel eyes grow wide as she looks directly at Brodie’s huge throbbing cock and begins thinking to herself.

“Damn! Brodie’s cock is so big. I would love to suck it right now, but I have to control myself. Because there is no way in hell that I’m letting Erin beat me tonight! Besides, I can always give him a blowjob after the show.” *laughs*

Erin is now thinking to herself as well:

“Holy shit! I want to ride Brodie’s big Scottish cock so bad! But I refuse to let Kat win tonight. Maybe I can ride him later.”

As the two starlets think to themselves the five minutes on the clock countdown to zero. Kat & Erin have successfully advanced to the second round of Cash or Cock. They have also just earned $150,000 each for their respective charities.

“That was incredible ladies!” Jake said in a surprised tone. “This might be the first time I’ve seen that much self-control on this show.” *laughs*

“Thanks, Jake!” Kat & Erin replied in unison.

“So, are you ready for round two?” Jake asked.

“Bring it on Jake!” Kat replied.

“Yes! I’m ready for the next round too.” Erin replied.

“Well, then I’ll bring out our next stud.” Jake said with a chuckle. “Kevin, join us if you will!”

Kevin, the premiere stud of Cash or Cock walks out to the stage. It’s as if his body was sculpted by the gods themselves. He has brown hair, a tanned chiseled physique, and of course his big cock which has caused many celebrities to break before making it to the second round of the show. He then stands next to Brodie in front of the two famous blonde actresses.

Kat is in complete awe at Kevin’s huge throbbing cock.

“Oh my god! His cock is even bigger in person than it is on video. Ugh! Hopefully, I can make it to the final round. Maybe Erin will break first, and I can win the game.”

Erin’s brown eyes almost pop out of her head at the sight of both Brodie & Kevin’s huge cocks in front of her.

“I’m not sure if I’ll be able to control myself this round. Maybe Kat will start sucking one of their cocks and I can win.”

“Now that our new stud has joined the show, round two is about to begin.” Jake said to the camera. “Let’s have 10 minutes on the clock and the second round starts right now!”

The digital clock on the screen now shows 10 minutes.

Both Kat & Erin do everything in their power to have self-control and not be tempted by the two hung studs before them. Especially as they are now jerking their big throbbing cocks.

“This is a tough round!” Kat said while letting out several deep breaths.

“Tell me about it!” Erin replied as she was eyeing both Kevin & Brodie’s big cocks.

“You’re doing great ladies!” Jake said with a smile. “Only three more minutes left and you’ll advance to the final round of the show.”

At this point, it is too late as the two leggy blondes have now reached their breaking points. Kat & Erin look at each other and shrug before leaving their seats. They then kneel before Kevin & Brodie and begin blowing them. All the money that the two actresses earned for their charities has now been forfeited.

“Damn! Ladies, you were so close to making it to the final round too.” Jake said in a disappointed tone. “Ah well! Since Erin & Kat chose the cocks over the cash we might as well watch the hot action now folks!”

The camera then cuts back to the hot blondes blowing Kevin & Brodie on stage.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!” Kat said as she happily sucked Kevin’s big cock. “It’s so fucking big! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

The camera then cuts to Erin sucking away at Brodie’s cock.

“Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” Erin said while sucking and jerking Brodie’s cock. She then starts to lick his balls for a bit too before going right back to blowing him.

“Hey, Erin! At least we can say that we made it to round two.” Kat said while now jerking off Kevin. “A lot of our friends can’t say that!” *laughs*

“Damn right, Kat!” Erin replied with a smile while licking Brodie’s balls. “We made it further than most of the others so that’s good enough for me.” She then goes right back to blowing Brodie.

A video edit then cuts to both Kat & Erin now nude as they have now traded studs. Both starlets are now riding Brodie & Kevin reverse cowgirl in unison on the stage.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” Kat said as she rode Brodie’s big dick. “Oh my god! That big dick feels so good!” *moans*

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Erin said with a huge smile as Kevin moved his huge pole in and out of her pussy. “Holy shit! You’re fucking the shit out of me!” She then begins rubbing her pussy before riding the hung stud faster.

Kat is now shown riding Brodie faster while having a huge smile on her face. Her nice set of tits also move and jiggle from how fast she is riding him too.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhh! Fuck me good, Brodie!” Kat screamed as the hung Scotsman continued to move his big cock in and out of her snatch. “It feels so good!” *moans*

The camera then focuses on Erin as Kevin is now fucking her doggystyle on the stage.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh!” Erin said while looking back at the show’s top stud as he swiftly pounds her from behind. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I love your big fucking dick, Kevin!”

After a video edit, Kat & Erin have now traded partners once again.

Kevin is pounding Kat while she is lying on her back while Erin is now riding Brodie cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!” Kat said as Kevin was jackhammering her pussy with her long legs over his strong shoulders. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Stretch out my pussy with that big cock, Kevin!” *moans*

“Yeahhh! Yeahhh! Ohhhh! Fuuuck!” Erin said with a smile as she wildly rode Brodie’s big dick. “Oh my god! I love fucking your big cock!” *moans*

When the camera returns to Kat, she is shown still lying on her back as Kevin has now mounted on top of her sawing his big cock between her tits.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Fuck my tits!” Kat said with a smile as she continued to give the chiseled brunette stud a titjob. She even begins sucking his big throbbing cock for a bit. “Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!”

Erin is then shown riding Brodie as her perky tits move and jiggle from how fast she is riding him. The camera then cuts to behind her and focuses on her ass as she bounces up and down on the Scotsman’s big cock.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!” Erin cried out while riding Brodie’s big cock. “Holy shit! Don’t stop fucking me!” *moans*

A video edit then cuts to Kat blowing Brodie as Kevin bangs her from behind. Meanwhile, Erin watches on while rubbing her wet twat.

“Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” Kat said while sucking off Brodie. She then looks back with her hazel eyes at Kevin as he pounds her from behind. “Give it to me, good Kevin! Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhh!”

“Watching Kevin & Brodie double team Kat is so fucking hot!” Erin said as she pleasured herself while watching on. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!”

Erin eventually joins Kat and the two beautiful blondes start to blow Brodie together.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Kat & Erin said in unison as they blew Brodie.

“His dick is so big!” Erin said while slurping on the Scottish stud’s cock.

“It sure it is, Erin.” Kat replied as she began licking Brodie’s balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

“Kat & Erin seem to be in love with our studs cocks tonight, folks!” Jake said while looking directly at the screen.

When the camera cuts back to the hot blondes, they are blowing Kevin’s big cock together.

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!” Erin said as she greedily sucked Kevin’s throbbing dick. “I love sucking on this big hard dick! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

Eventually, Kat takes over and begins blowing the tanned stud while Erin licks his balls.

“Slurp! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm!” Kat said with a smile as slurped on Kevin’s cock. She started to like it up and down like a lollipop. “Your big dick tastes so good! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“His balls taste great too, Kat!” Erin said as she sucked and licked on the hung stud’s balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

After a video edit, Kevin is now fucking Kat while standing. The Stand actress has her arms wrapped firmly around his shoulders as he plows away at her.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Kat cried out as the well-endowed hunk continued to fuck her while holding her. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Keep fucking me with that big cock!” *moans*

The camera then switches to Brodie who is now fucking Erin doggystyle.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh!” Erin said with a smile as the Scottish stud banged her from behind. The Monster Party actress then began moving her body faster to keep up with him. “That big cock feels so good in my pussy! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!”

A new video cut once again shows Erin & Kat riding Brodie & Kevin’s cocks in unison side by side.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” Erin said as Brodie moved his big dick in and out of her wet snatch. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god! Your big cock is incredible!” She then begins rubbing her snatch using her left hand as the Scottish hunk continues to bang her.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ughhhh!” Kat said as she was nimbly riding Kevin. She even began working her ass while riding the chiseled hunk too. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ughhhh! I love your big fucking cock, Kevin!” *moans*

The two starlets continue to ride Kevin & Brodie for some time.

Sometime later, Kat and Erin are shown side by side in the doggystyle. Moments after lubing up their big cocks, the two studs then begin fucking the two actresses asses very hard.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ughhhhh! I love that big dick in my ass.” Kat said as Kevin was showing her asshole no mercy.

“Oh my god! Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck my ass!” Erin screamed out as Brodie was sliding his Scottish cock in and out of her sphincter.

The two famous rivals soon trade up as now Kat is riding Brodie anal reverse cowgirl, and Erin is now riding Kevin anal cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Yes! Keep fucking my ass.” Kat said while rubbing her cooze as Brodie was fucking her ass.

“Fuck! I love anal sex so much!” Erin said proudly as she continued to ride Kevin anal cowgirl. “Yes! That’s it! Tear my ass up with that big hard dick!”

After a final video edit, Kat & Erin are shown kneeling on the stage while waiting for two well-endowed studs to cum for them.

“Come on you studs! Give us that cum now!” Kat said in a very sexual tone.

“Yes! Give to us!” Erin replied while licking her lips.

Brodie doesn’t need to be told twice. After jerking his big cock for a few seconds, he eventually blows a sizable load onto both of the beautiful blonde actresses’ faces.

“Oh yeah! That was a lot of cum.” Kat said with a smile.

“Mmhmm! I love getting facials from big cocks.” Erin replied while tasting the cum on her face.

Kevin now stands in front of Kat & Erin while jerking his big cock with his right hand.

“Please give us all of your hot cum Kevin.” Kat said while looking up at him.

“We want big facials like the one you gave Madison last week!” Erin said with a naughty smile.

Kevin soon grunts before showering the sexy duo with several massive ropes of hot sticky cum. Within no time the top stud’s spunk has covered their faces, hair, and even their tits.

“Oh my god! That’s exactly what we wanted.” Kat said in an excited tone before she began sucking Kevin’s cock again.

“Now that was a fucking facial!” Erin said with a laugh before joining Kat to blow Kevin.

The camera then returns to Jake as he is about to sign off.

“Well, that’s the end of our very special episode of Cash or Cock.” Jake said while looking over at the two starlets still sucking off Kevin. “And they came so close to making it to the third round too. Anyway, I would like to thank Kat & Erin for appearing on the show today and I will see you all next week for a new episode. Later!”

Jake then walks off the stage before the credits begin to roll.

“Hey, Erin! I bet I can ride Kevin & Brodie’s cocks again better than you.” Kat said with a smirk.

“Now that sounds like a challenge, Kat!” Erin replied with an unimpressed chuckle.

The End
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 08:12:58 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Shane81uk, DarkSwordsman, SnackAttack

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA