Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Victoria's Steamy Spa Day (Victoria Justice)  (Read 5528 times)

Calibur009

Victoria's Steamy Spa Day (Victoria Justice)
« on: May 19, 2021, 04:27:28 AM »
Victoria’s Steamy Spa Day
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Victoria Justice
Codes: MF, Public, Oral, Footjob, Titfuck, Facial

Beverly Hills, California

It was a sunny day when actress and singer Victoria Justice parked her silver BMW. She exited her vehicle and made a beeline toward a luxurious spa named Hands of Aphrodite. Now, this was not the first time the former Victorious actress had visited this extravagant spa. In fact, she had been a client of the spa for the past five years. Victoria wore round hoop earrings, a white long-sleeved blouse with green designs, jeans, and black boots.

“It feels great to have a free day to just relax at the spa. I’m so glad that I made an appointment a week in advance.” Victoria said with a smile as she entered the health club.

After the Eye Candy actress walked into the spa, she was greeted by the manager of Hands of Aphrodite, Rebecca Valentine. She was a middle-aged woman with platinum blonde hair and blue eyes, and she was dressed in a pink spa uniform with white tennis shoes.

“Hello, Victoria. Welcome back to Hands of Aphrodite.” Rebecca said in a joyful tone.

“Hi, Rebecca, and thank you. Yes, it has been a while since my last visit here. So I plan to enjoy my time here today and relax.” Victoria replied with a smile.

“Great. It’s nice to see you again, Victoria. I hope you enjoy your stay with us today.” Rebecca responded in a joyful tone.

“Thank you, Rebecca. I plan to do just that. Bye.” Victoria said as she walked off to begin her day of relaxation.

Sometime later, Victoria was relaxing inside a round-shaped hot tub. She wore a lime green bikini and was sipping on a fruit cocktail. The beautiful actress sighed in relief as she sat in the warm therapeutic water of the jacuzzi. As the brunette beauty continued to enjoy her time inside the hot tub, a handsome spa attendant carrying a stack of towels approached her. He had dark brown hair, blue eyes, and a tan. He also wore a white polo shirt, matching pants, and sneakers.

“Miss Justice, I brought you some towels.” The spa attendant said with a grin as he placed them beside her.

“Thank you, Darren. I appreciate that.” Victoria replied as she read the smock on his shirt.

“You’re welcome, Miss Justice. I will be taking care of you today. So if you need anything from me, don’t hesitate to ask.” Darren responded in a chipper tone.

“Okay, Darren. It’s been nice meeting you. No need to be formal, you can call me Victoria.” The Victorious actress replied with a smile as sipped more of her cocktail.

“Thanks, Victoria. I’ll let you get back to enjoying your time in the jacuzzi and I will see you later.” Darren responded before he left the room.

“He was pretty handsome. I’m going to be in very good hands with him today. Wow! This jacuzzi water feels so good.” Victoria said to herself as she relaxed inside the hot tub.

Later that day, Victoria was receiving a rubdown from Darren inside the massage parlor. The Victorious actress was lying prone on the massage table with only a towel covering her lower half. Meanwhile, the attendant rubbed her back and shoulders.

“Oh my god! Darren, your hands feel incredible.” Victoria said as she let out several sexual-sounding moans as the skilled masseur rubbed her back and shoulders.

“Thanks, Victoria. Not to brag, but massages are my specialty here at the spa.” Darren replied as he applied more oil to his hands and resumed massaging the beautiful brunette.

“Well, you’re great at it, Darren. So it’s not bragging. Oh yes! That feels so good!” Victoria said with a satisfied smile.

Darren continued to massage the Trust actress for some time. Much later, Victoria was sitting on the middle bench inside the spa’s sauna. Soon she removed the towel from her body and was now nude.

“Today has been such a great day. But there is one thing that I can do to make my day here perfect.” Victoria said to herself as her body was covered with sweat from the steam.

The Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List actress smiled as she left the bench. She opened the sauna door and spoke to Darren as he stood outside.

“Hey, Darren. Can you join me inside the sauna? It’s so hot in there.” Victoria asked in a flirtatious and sexual tone.

“I’m not allowed to do that, Victoria.” Darren replied as his eyes widened at the sight of the actress's nude and wet, olive-skinned body.

“Come on, Darren. You told me earlier that if I needed anything from you, all I had to do was ask. So I want you to join me inside the steam room.” Victoria responded with a sly smile.

“Hah! That is true. So you got me there, Victoria.” Darren replied with a laugh before he joined her inside the sauna.

After five minutes, Darren was naked as he made out with Victoria while they stood inside the steam room. Soon he sucked on the beautiful actress's brown nipples as he squeezed her breasts with his strong hands.

“Victoria, your breasts are fantastic.” Darren said as he sucked on and squeezed Victoria’s tits.

“Oh yes! That feels so good!” Victoria cooed with a smile.

Darren’s cock was now fully hard as he continued having fun with Victoria’s perfect breasts. Soon, the Puerto Rican beauty looked down and her brown eyes widened at the sight of the attendant’s 8.5-inch member.

“Oh my god! That is one big cock you have, Darren.” Victoria said with a naughty smile as she sat on her knees.

The Afterlife of the Party actress grasped the attendant’s hard dick and stroked it. A few seconds later, she shot out her tongue and swirled it around Darren’s mushroom-head cock.

“Mmm! You’re going to love what I’m about to do next.” Victoria said with a sexy smirk.

The Eye Candy actress wrapped her soft lips around Darren’s glistening cock and sucked it. The attendant immediately groaned from the pleasure he was receiving from the brunette beauty’s soothing mouth.

“You have such a great dick! It tastes so good!” Victoria said as she bobbed her head along Darren’s hard cock. The gorgeous brunette also used her right hand to work his wet shaft as she blew him.

A short time later, Victoria turned her attention to Darren’s nuts and sucked on them. The gorgeous brunette also jerked his spit-stained dick with her right hand. When the First Time actress finished licking the spa attendant’s balls, she resumed sucking his cock. The Bigger actress also made loud wet sounds as he slurped on Darren’s manhood.

“Fuck! Your mouth feels amazing!” Darren groaned as Victoria gave him a wet blowjob.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying this, Darren. But I think it’s my turn for some oral attention now.” Victoria said as she wiped the spit from her mouth and got to her feet.

Victoria sat on the wooden bench and spread her slender legs. After that, Darren kneeled and buried his head between her thighs. The Victorious actress let out several soft moans as the attendant dined on her sweet cooze.

“Oh yeah! That’s it! Eat my pussy just like that!” Victoria cried out as Darren continued to eat her out.

Soon, Darren was pumping two fingers into Victoria’s pussy as he ate her out. Meanwhile, the beautiful actress’s legs were draped over his shoulders as he feasted on her honeypot.

“Oh fuck! Oh my god! You really know how to use your tongue and fingers. Don’t stop!” Victoria cried out with a look of pure joy on her pretty face.

A few minutes later, Darren was clutching Victoria’s hips as he fucked her in the doggystyle position. The Fun Size actress also looked back at the lucky attendant with a smile as he plowed her from behind.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me! Keep filling my pussy with that hard cock!” Victoria moaned before she went on to say. “I want you to pull my hair and fuck me harder. Come on, do it!”

Darren did as Victoria demanded. He grabbed her wet brown hair and began drilling her pussy harder. He also slapped the Bigger actress's booty as he slammed his big dick into her pussy.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! That’s it! You’re fucking me so good!” Victoria cried out as Darren hit her G-spot repeatedly.

A short time later, the pair were engaged in 69 on the bench. The Eye Candy actress was lying on top of Darren’s fit body as she sucked his big cock. Meanwhile, the handsome spa attendant happily licked her wet folds.

“Oh yes! Keep eating my pussy!” Victoria cooed as she bobbed her head up and down on Darren’s member.

Much later, Victoria was riding Darren in the reverse cowgirl position. The beautiful actress had the biggest of smiles on her face as she nimbly rode the attendant’s hard cock. The fit and slim woman’s perfect B-size tits also bounced and jiggled as she rode him nonstop.

“Holy shit! That big dick feels so good! Fuck me!” Victoria moaned as she bounced on Darren’s cock.

Darren was now holding Victoria’s waist as he briskly drove his cock into her. Meanwhile, the Trust actress strummed her snatch with her left hand as she rode him.

“Oh my god yes! You’re making me cum! Fuck me!” Victoria cried out with a satisfied smile.

A bit later, the pair were spooning on the sauna bench. Darren also cradled Victoria’s left leg as he pumped away at her slick pussy.

“Oh my god! Keep pounding my pussy just like that!” Victoria moaned with a pleased smile.

Sometime later, Victoria descended onto Darren’s stiff cock and she began riding him. The dark-haired hunk also held onto the Victorious actress’s waist and sucked on her swaying tits as she skillfully rode his manhood.

“Oh my god! I love riding your hard cock! It feels so good!” Victoria moaned before she passionately kissed Darren as she rode him.

A short time later, Darren was receiving a footjob from Victoria as she lay on her back on the bench. He groaned several times as he slid his cock between the Eye Candy actress's soft feet.

“Damn! Those feet feel fantastic.” Darren said with a grin.

“I knew you would like that.” Victoria replied with a smile as she massaged the attendant’s hard dick with her feet.

Much later, Darren was fucking Victoria missionary. The gorgeous actress/singer moaned loudly as he plunged his cock deep into her love tunnel.

“Oh fuck yes! Give me all of that big cock!” Victoria cried out as she rubbed her pussy with her right hand as Darren fucked her.

A few minutes later, Victoria was riding Darren once again. The First Time actress rested her hands on the attendant’s shoulders. After that, she began grinding her pussy on his cock as she rode him.

“Oh my god yes! Keep fuck me just like that! It’s damn good!” Victoria hollered as she continued bouncing on Daren’s slick dick.

“Goddamn! I feel your pussy milking my cock.” Darren said as he was about to blow his load.

“In that case, I’m ready for your cum right now.” Victoria replied with a naughty smile before she hopped off Darren’s dick.

When Victoria rested on her knees, Darren got to his feet. He stood in front of her and placed his throbbing cock between her breasts. Next, she squeezed her flawless tits together and gave him a titjob. Because of how wet they were, Victoria’s breasts also made squishy sounds as the spa attendant titfucked her.

“Oh yeah! Fuck my titties just like that! Oh my god! That cock feels so good sliding between my boobs!” Victoria cooed as Darren sawed his rock-hard dick between her amazing tits.

“Fuck! I’m about to blow!” Darren warned Victoria.

“I want you to cum on my face.” Victoria replied with a wide smile.

Just seconds later, the spa attendant retrieved his cock from the Summer Night actress's tits. He then aimed his dick at her pretty face and fired a huge load of jissom onto it. When he finished cumming, the olive-skinned beauty sucked his semi-hard cock.

“Oh my god! That was incredible, Darren. That was so much cum, too. You almost drowned me with it.” Victoria said with a laugh and a fulfilled smile.

“Well, I haven’t had sex in a few days. So I guess I was a bit backed up.” Darren replied with a chuckle before he went on to say. “Anyway, that was great, Victoria, and I was glad to take care of you today.”

“I appreciate it, Darren. When I come back to Hands of Aphrodite, I’m asking for you to be my personal attendant again.” Victoria responded with a grin as she gave him a handjob.

One hour later, Victoria was walking toward the entrance of the spa with a big smile on her face. She also wore her casual clothing as she was about to leave the health club. But she stopped to speak with Rebecca first, who sat at the front desk.

“Hello again, Victoria. I hope you enjoyed your time here today.” Rebecca said in a cheerful tone.

“Yes, I did, Rebecca. Thanks for asking. Darren also did an excellent job of taking care of me.” Victoria replied with a smile.

“That doesn’t surprise me. Darren is one of our best attendants.” Rebecca responded with a head nod.

“He definitely rose to the occasion today. I have to get going now, but I cannot wait until my next visit. Bye, Rebecca.” Victoria replied with a sly smile.

“Have a great day, Victoria. Goodbye.” Rebecca responded as she waved goodbye to the actress.

“I’m looking forward to it.” Victoria replied as she left the spa.

The End
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 04:14:00 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Nikko

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA