Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Big Dick Island (Multiple Celebs)  (Read 14682 times)

Calibur009

Big Dick Island (Multiple Celebs)
« on: July 06, 2021, 12:24:00 PM »
Credit to DarkSwordsman for helping me with this story.

Big Dick Island: Part 1
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Ana de Armas, Margot Robbie, Nina Dobrev, Becky G & Kelli Berglund
Cons: MF, MMFF, MMF, Oral, Anal, Facial, Interracial, DP

Located on a small west coast isle is the Dangle Resort. An exclusive vacation spot staffed entirely by very handsome and well-endowed men. This is the reason so many women from the world of entertainment travel to this particular location and have even nicknamed it Big Dick Island. In fact, there are several famous ladies who are scheduled to arrive at the island this week to enjoy a few days of fun.

It was a late Thursday morning on Big Dick Island when the first group of celebrities arrived. The notable names in this party are Ana de Armas, Margot Robbie, Nina Dobrev, Becky G & Kelli Berglund. Each woman is carrying their luggage as they enter the Dangle Resort. They are all wearing casual clothing as well. Ana & Margot are both wearing short sundresses and tennis shoes. Nina is dressed in shades, a white tank top, black jean shorts and boots. Becky is wearing a white t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. Last but not least Kelli is wearing a beige dress and black boots.

As the celebrities enter the resort a handsome muscular man sitting at the front desk greets them. He has dark blonde hair, blue eyes and his uniform consists of a blue polo shirt, white pants and black dress shoes.

“Ladies, welcome to the Dangle Resort. I am Kristopher, the manager of this fine establishment and I hope that you all enjoy your stay here.” Kristopher said with a smile and in an enthusiastic tone.

“Thank you, we will!!!!!” The five celebs replied in unison.

“Damn! He is handsome! And did you see his arms?” Kelli said with a huge grin. “I really need to make some time to go see him later.”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I agree with you Kelli. Kristopher is very handsome.” Margot replied in her Aussie accent. “I cannot wait to unwind and start having some fun.”

“I can’t believe that we finally made it here.” Nina responded. “I have been waiting for this trip all week, Margot.”

“I have too, Nina. This visit to Big Dick Island is just what I needed.” Ana replied in her Cuban accent.

“Oh yeah! These next few days are going to be incredible, Ana.” Becky responded with a smile.

“They sure are, Becky.” Kelli replied. “I have an idea! Let's change and start our fun early.”

“That is a wonderful idea, Kelli.” Ana replied while nodding her head in agreement. “I could definitely use a massage right now. So I will be going to the spa.”

“A massage sounds great, Ana. But I’m heading to the jacuzzi room.” Becky replied.

“This resort does have one of the best hot tubs. So I will be joining you, Becky.” Kelli responded.

“If anyone needs me, I will be poolside.” Nina said. “I cannot wait to show off the new bikini that I bought this week.”

“I’m sure the staff is going to become even stiffer seeing you walk around in that, Nina.” Margot replied in a humorous tone. “As for me, the beach will be my destination.”

After their conversation ends Ana, Kelli, Becky, Nina & Margot enter their rooms to change their clothing.

Nina is now sitting poolside, looking across the huge pool in front of her. The Vampire Diaries actress has on a tiny yellow two-piece bikini that does not leave much to the imagination. She is also wearing a pair of shades and drinking a piña colada as she relaxes.

“This pool is just lovely. I will go for another swim in just a few minutes.” Nina said before sipping more of her drink.

Moments later, a drink server by the name of Armando walks over to Nina. The Spanish hunk has light brown hair and is only wearing a pair of white shorts. He is also carrying a silver tray with a drink on it.

“Would you like another drink, Miss Dobrev?” Armando asked in his Spanish accent.

“Yes I would and thank you, Armando.” Nina replied before removing her shades. She then began checking out Armando, specifically his crotch. “Hey! Can I ask you a question?”

“Umm…what is it?” Armando replied.

“Do you think I’m hot?” Nina asked with a naughty grin while seductively sipping her drink with a straw.

“Yes! You are very beautiful, Miss Dobrev.” Armando replied.

“Now that was the right answer, Armando.” Nina responded in a cheerful tone. “Also you can call me Nina. So how about you get comfortable, because we’re about to have some fun.”

Three minutes later…

“Oh my god yes! I love riding your cock!” Nina said as she was happily bouncing her incredible nude body up and down on Armando’s big dick as he was sitting on the pool chair. The former Degrassi actress is riding the Spanish stud’s cock at a quick pace too.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me just like that.” Nina said with a smile. “That big dick feels so good!”

“So do you like my big dick, Nina?” Armando asked while still fucking her.

“I fucking love it, Armando!” Nina replied while riding his dick even faster. “I knew today was going to be a great day.” She then begins to moan louder as the Spanish hunk continues to thrust his big cock into her cooze. “Oh my god yes! Give it to me!”

Armando would eventually stand next to the pool as Nina is now on her knees furiously sucking on his big olive colored dick. In fact, she would even begin rubbing her clit as she blows the hung Spanish stud.

“Oh my god! Your cock is incredible.” Nina said as she sucked him off. “Do you like how I suck your big dick?”

“Si! It feels great!” Armando replied with a grin. “You're an expert at this!”

“Damn right I am! After playing a vampire on television for years I know a lot about sucking.” Nina responded in a humorous tone. The brown-skinned beauty then sticks out her tongue and begins slapping Armando’s huge cock onto it. When Nina is done, she begins licking Armando’s balls while jerking his big dick.

“Fuck! You’re such an amazing dick sucker!” Armando said while groaning a few times as the XXX: Return of Xander Cage actress continues to blow him.

Nina then smiles at the compliment and begins sucking the hung drink server’s cock even faster.

Later on, Armando is now fucking Nina doggystyle next to the pool. As the Latin drink server bangs her, the Dog Days actress looks back at him and smiles before moaning in pleasure from the pounding he is giving her.

“Oh shit! Armando, keep fucking me just like that.” Nina said while in a state of total arousal. She then smiles and begins shaking her ass while he fucks her. Armando then gives Nina’s rear a smack and begins fucking her faster. “This is great but I want to try something new now!”

A few minutes later, Nina would lie on her back and proceed to place her long legs behind her head. Armando would be impressed by the actress’ display of flexibility. He would then begin fucking her again.

“That is incredible, Nina!” Armando said as he fucked her.

“Yes it is!.” Nina replied with a chuckle before moaning in pleasure again. “Oh my god! Keep fucking me!” The Flatliners remake actress moaned as the Spanish stud was fucking her snatch. “Soon I will be ready for you to put that big cock inside my ass!”

As the time goes on, Nina begins riding Armando anal reverse cowgirl as he is once again sitting on the pool chair. As the Perks of Being a Wallflower actress rides the Latin hunk she begins using her right hand to rub her pussy.

“Fuck! Oh my god! That big cock feels so good inside my ass!” Nina cried out as Armando continued to thrust his man meat into her backside. “Please don’t stop fucking my ass! It feels so good!”

Sometime later, Armando is now giving Nina a hard anal pounding from behind. The hot Bulgarian actress then moans in pleasure once again from how well he is fucking her backdoor.

“Oh fuck yes! That big cock feels amazing.” Nina said while looking back at Armando as he slams his dick into her ass. “I want you to cum all over my ass!”

Armando then pulls his big cock out of Nina’s booty. He then jerks himself off until he fires a few thick ropes of hot spunk onto The Vampire Diaries star’s rear end much to her delight.

“Holy shit! I haven’t blown a load like that one in a while. Fuck!” Armando said in an excited tone before laughing.

“Aren’t you lucky that I decided to stay at the resort today, Armando?” Nina replied with a sexy smirk while wiggling her now cum covered ass at him. “That was such an amazing fuck. Thank you!”

“You are welcome, Nina.” Armando responded before collecting his shorts and leaving the poolside area.

“I really need a cool down now after that sexual workout. Time for a dip in the pool!” Nina said while having a large amount of cum splattered across her ass. She then jumped in the pool and began swimming.

Becky & Kelli are inside the jacuzzi room while sitting inside the large round shaped hot tub. Both starlets are enjoying its relaxing waters. Becky is wearing a one-piece pink bikini and Kelli is wearing a blue two-piece bikini. There is also a view of the island from the window inside the room too.

“Wow! It’s nothing better than relaxing inside a hot tub.” Kelli said in an almost aroused tone with a smile.

“You are so right Kelli! Our two attendants should be here soon too.” Becky replied with a naughty smile.

“Great! We should get ready for them.” Kelli responded before casually removing her bikini top and exposing her perky breasts.

Becky would then chuckle before pulling out her tits out of her swimsuit.

About five minutes later, two muscular staff members enter the hot tub room. Damian & Marco are their names. They also have very similar features, dark brown hair, tattoos on their biceps and are only wearing blue shorts and black sandals.

“Hi there! Are you two ready to attend us today?” Kelli said in a seductive tone while basically eye fucking the two muscular men.

“I think they’re more than ready, Kelli. They definitely have the goods to properly attend to us too.” Becky replied with a huge grin while looking at the large lumps in Damian & Marco’s shorts.

The two men would then smile and nod in agreement with Becky.

Five minutes later….

Becky is being fucked doggystyle next to the jacuzzi by Damian. Meanwhile, on the left side of the room, Kelli is on her knees sucking away at Marco’s big cock with great enthusiasm.

“Oh my god! Keep fucking me! Yes! It feels so good!” Becky cried out while looking back at Damian as he fucked her from behind. The Latina songstress even began to shake her shapely booty a bit while he bangs her.

“I love sucking your cock, Marco. Because it’s so fucking big!” Kelli said after sucking his dick for a while. She then begins licking on his balls. “Even your nuts taste good!” She then laughs before going right back to blowing him. As the Now Apocalypse actress is sucking him off, Marco begins squeezing her tits. She then smiles about it and sucks his cock faster. “Mmmm! Your dick really fills up my mouth.”

“That’s it! Don’t stop fucking me with that long dick!” Becky said while letting out several moans of pleasure as Damian continued to pound her pussy from behind.

Kelli & Marco are now 69ing with each other.

“Oh yes! Marco, you really know how to eat some pussy. Keep it up!” Kelli said with a big smile while top of the hung stud. She then begins jerking and sucking his cock as he eats her out.

Becky is now on her knees while giving Damian a blowjob.

“I just love sucking big dicks like yours. They just turn me on so much!” Becky said with a naughty smile before wrapping her glossy lips back around Damian’s cock and sucking it faster. The Green Light Go singer would then begin sucking on his balls.

Marco is now fucking Kelli missionary next to the hot tub. In fact, the blonde starlet has her incredible legs spread as he pounds her cooze too.

“Oh my god! Marco, that big dick feels so good!” Kelli moaned as he was pounding away at her snatch. “I want to go balls deep inside me. I can take all of that big cock!” The dark-haired stud would then begin fucking her deeper much to her delight.

“Oh my god! Yeah! Oh fuck!” Becky cried out with a smile while riding Damian in the reverse cowgirl position. The brown-skinned singer would then smile as she bounces up and down on Damian’s cock. She would even start shaking her shapely ass while riding him too. “I just love riding big dicks! How about you Kelli?”

“I do too Becky!” Kelli replied with a smile as she was now riding Marco reverse cowgirl as well. “Oh my god! Oh fuck yes! That big dick feels so good!” The hot blonde would then begin working her slim ass faster while riding Marco.

Sometime later, the Kelli & Becky eventually trade partners.

“Oh fuck! Oh my god! Holy shit!” Becky cried out as Marco was now plowing her from behind. After a few minutes, she would turn around and begin sucking his dick.  “Damn! This big white dick reminds me of my song Banana.” She then giggles before slurping on Marco’s cock faster.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh fuck yes!” Kelli said very loudly as she was nimbly riding Damian cowgirl style. About 10 minutes later, the former Lab Rats actress would begin giving Damian a blowjob. “If you haven’t noticed I really love sucking big dicks.” The blonde starlet then winks at him and continues to blow him at a rapid pace while her mouth is covered with saliva.

“Oh yes! Fuck my titties!” Becky said as she was cupping her boobs together as Marco was sliding his big dick between them. After giving him a titfuck, the Mexican musician begins blowing him again while making loud slurping noises.

“Yeah! That’s it! Keep fucking my just like that!” Kelli said while looking back at Damian with her brown eyes as Damian was banging her doggystyle. In fact, he even smacks her ass too. “Oh yeah! I love having my cute ass spanked!” She then laughs.

Marco & Damian would eventually begin fucking Becky & Kelli who are now side by side from behind inside the hot tub. As the two tattooed studs fuck them the jacuzzi water splashes about wildly.

“Oh my god yes! Give it to me!” Becky cried out as Marco was banging her. She would even reach back and begin rubbing her pussy as he fucked her.

“Fuck! That big dick feels so good!” Kelli moaned as Damian was slamming his cock into her snatch.

Soon both Becky & Kelli would exit the jacuzzi and drop to their knees. Marco & Damian then followed the two starlets and stood in front of them.

“I’m going to make you cum so good!” Kelli said with a smile as she sucked off Marco. The Animal Kingdom actress would blow him until he fires a big cumshot onto her face which makes her smile.

“I want you to nut all over my pretty face.” Becky said with a big smile while stroking Damian’s dick. The Becky from the Block singer then uses both hands to jerk his cock until he expels a sizable load of cum onto her mug. In fact, some of his cum would glue her left eye shut too. “Damn! That was a lot!” She then wipes the jizz from her eye while laughing.

“Guys, you did a great job of attending to us today. Bravo!” Kelli said with a smile before applauding the two men.

“They sure did Kelli.” Becky replied with a smile. “Also Damian gave me the best facial I’ve had in a while.”

Damian & Marco then smile before putting their shorts back on and leaving the room.

“I may need to take a nap after that.” Kelli said in a humorous tone.

“Hah! We should head to the pool now. Maybe Nina is still there too.” Becky replied as she put her bikini back on.

“That’s a great idea. Let’s go!” Kelli responded while still toweling body dry.

The duo would then leave the jacuzzi room together.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Oh my god! I really needed this massage today.” Ana said with a smile as she was lying prone on the massage table while her masseur, Calvin was tending to her.

The Blade Runner 2049 actress is nude except for the towel covering her nether regions. Calvin has sandy blonde hair, brown eyes and is dressed in a white masseur uniform. After he massages the star’s shoulders and back, he eventually removes her towel and begins massing her rear end and legs. As Calvin rubs the Cuban actress down, he cannot help but notice how great her ass looks.

“Miss de Armas, you have the best ass I’ve ever seen.”  Calvin said with a chuckle. “If you don’t mind me saying so.”

“Not at all and thank you. My fans always tell me that I have a great looking rear end. So I consider it a compliment.” Ana replied with a smile.

As Calvin continues to rub her body down, Ana notices the tent that he is pitching his pants. The Knives Out actress then shamelessly looks at it with her mouth agape.

“Oh wow! Calvin, you are very gifted.” Ana said in a seductive tone.

“With my hands right, Miss de Armas?” Calvin replied while sounding a bit confused.

“Yes! But I was referring to something else. Let’s take a break from the massage. Then you can show me your other gift.” Ana responded while looking at him with her green eyes.

One minute later…

Ana is kneeling next to the massage table while jerking Calvin’s huge white cock. Not only that but the Knock Knock actress is in complete awe of how big it is. She then begins kissing, licking and sucking on massive dong.

“Oh my god! Calvin, you have such a huge cock.” Ana said with a smile while now stroking his long dick. “Tell me how big it is?”

“It’s about 9.5 inches.” Calvin replied with a proud smile.

“Fuck! That is incredible. Maybe you should be in adult films with a dick this big.” Ana responded while shaking her head in disbelief. She then goes right back to sucking his big cock. “You’re so much bigger than my last boyfriend too.”

Calvin laughs about Ana’s comment and begins groaning as she continues to suck his enormous cock. She would soon begin to smack her beautiful face with his dick a few times too.

A short time later….

Ana is now being fucked in the spoon position by Calvin on top of the large massage table. She has the look of total ecstasy on her face as the gifted masseur bangs her with his huge cock.

“Holy shit!  Oh my god! That big dick feels incredible. Don’t stop fucking me!” Ana screamed out while having a big smile on her visage. Calvin would then begin fucking the No Time To Die actress faster. “Oh my god yes! Give me all of that big cock!”

“I need to suck your cock again.” Ana said in an aroused tone. She and Calvin would then begin to 69 each other on top of the massage table. She would begin slurping on Calvin’s huge dick while he eats the Knives Out actress’ cooze. “Yes! Eat my pussy just like that!” She then smiles while jerking the masseur’s massive cock. Ana then wraps her pink lips back around it and begins feasting on his man meat like no tomorrow.

When they were doing orally pleasuring each other, Calvin begins banging Ana while she is in the standing doggystyle position. She then begins looking back at him with a smile while holding onto the massage table. He would pour more oil onto The Informer actress’ great-looking booty while he fucks her at a quick pace.

“Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Yes! Stretch out my pussy with that huge dick!” Ana cried out as Calvin was showing her snatch no mercy as he continue to fuck her from behind.

About five minutes later, Ana’s oily body is bouncing up and down on Calvin’s big cock in the cowgirl position on top of the table. The Cuban actress begins to moan very loudly as she rides him swiftly. The hung masseur even begins sucking on her tits too.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I love riding your big cock, Calvin.” Ana said with a big smile as he was holding onto her ass cheeks and thrusting into her faster than before. “Oh my god yes! That’s it! Tear my pussy up!”

Ana would eventually begin making out with Calvin before dropping to her knees. She then grabbed his big cock and started sucking it again.

“Fuck! Calvin, your dick is so big. That’s why I love it!” Ana said before laughing she began to take more of his dong down her throat as several ropes of drool were dripping from her mouth onto her chest. “Whew! You have so much cock!” She then laughs before sucking on his large balls for a while.

After some time, Calvin is now fucking Ana in the missionary position on top of the massage table. He even has her legs draped over his shoulders as he piledrives the Overdrive star’s pussy.

“Oh my god! That fuck the shit out of me! Yes! Fuck me!” Ana cried out as Calvin continued to bang her cooze. “I want you to cover me with your cum. Shoot your hot cum all over my body!” The beautiful Cuban actress then begins to seductively lick her lips as he moves his big cock in and out of her snatch.

Calvin then pulls out of Ana’s wet pussy and proceeds to cum all over her slender frame. First her face, tits, stomach, and lastly her trimmed pussy.

“Oh my god! That was fucking fantastic!” Ana said with a very satisfied smile before licking some jizz from her mouth. “Calvin, you made me such a cum soaked mess. Let me clean myself up then we can continue with my massage.”

“Yes! Of course, Miss de Armas.” Calvin replied with a smile before handing her a few clean towels.

Margot is wearing a white sun hat and one piece orange bikini as she enjoys the beach surrounding the Dangle Resort. The hot Aussie actress is seated on a pink beach chair while applying sunscreen to her body. The Suicide Squad star is also joined by two of the resort staff members named Devin & Justin. Devin is standing to Margot’s right and Justin is standing to her left. Both are brown-skinned black men who are both wearing white t-shirts, blue shorts and sandals. Devin has a bald head and Justin has curly black hair.

“Devin & Justin thank you so much for attending to me today on the beach.” Margot said before flashing them her trademark smile. “I really appreciate it!”

“You’re welcome, Miss Robbie!!” Devin & Justin replied in unison.

“Hmm…I think I would like to show you both just how appreciative I am for your help.” Margot said with a naughty grin after she finished applying sunscreen to her amazing body. “Would you like that?”

The two men would their heads.

“Excellent! Take off your clothes. Then we can get started.” Margot said while looking at the two men like they were pieces of meat.

Five minutes later…

Margot is on her knees between Justin & Devin while alternating between sucking their big dark brown dicks. But soon turns her attention to Devin’s cock and uses both of her hands to jerk the base of it while blowing him.

“Mmmm! Devin, your cock is so delicious.” Margot said with a smile before licking her pink lips and sucking it faster. Meanwhile, she begins using her left hand to give Justin a handjob.

Later on, Margot is now nude and sitting on her beach chair again. Justin also has his head buried between her tanned thighs while she is sucking off Devin, who is standing to her right.

“Oh my god! Oh yes! Keep eating my pussy Justin.” Margot said before began sucking Devin’s dick again. The Focus actress begins to let out several muffled moans of pleasure as Justin continues to eat her cooze.

Devin would soon begin fucking Margot doggystyle while she is blowing Justin. The talented actress has her back perfectly arched as the two men continue to spit roast her.

“Yes! Give it to me! Keep pounding my pussy, Devin!” Margot said as he continued to fuck her from behind. She then begins sucking Justin’s big brown cock faster while looking up at him with her blue eyes. “I love how your cock fills up my mouth and tastes great too!”  Meanwhile, Devin begins bucking his hips at a quick pace as he continues to fuck the hot blonde actress while she is down on all fours.

Justin & Devin would eventually trade places.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Margot cried out as Justin was pounding the hot Aussie’s cooze from behind. She then begins sucking on Devin’s balls while using her right hand to jerk his long brown dick. “I love your big balls Devin.” After licking on his balls for some time, she gives him another blowjob.

After some time Margot starts riding Devin reverse cowgirl while he is lying on the beach’s sand. Meanwhile, The Wolf of Wall Street actress starts blowing Justin while he is standing to her left.

“Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh my god! Fuck me!” Margot cried out as rode Devin while now giving Justin a handjob. “She would then begin sucking Justin’s cock again. “I really love blowing you, Justin. I think you love it too!”

Margot is now riding Justin cowgirl style while she is blowing Devin who is standing in front of her. As Justin thrusts his big dick into the Harley Quinn actress’ pussy, he begins sucking on her nipples too.

“Oh my god yes! Wear my pussy out Justin! Fuck!” Margot screamed out before she began sucking off Devin again. “That’s it! Make me gag on your big brown dick, Devin.” The Once Upon a Time in Hollywood actress proceeds to slurp on his cock faster than before while making loud wet noises. “I want both inside me right now!”

Two minutes later…

Margot begins letting out several loud moans of pleasure while being sandwiched between the two brown-skinned studs. The Terminal actress is riding Devin while Justin is fucking her tight asshole.

“Holy shit! I love having two men inside me at the same time.” Margot said with a naughty smile as Justin & Devin continued to double penetrate her. “Oh my god! Keep fucking my arse! It feels so good!” Devin & Justin would continue to alternate between fucking the Bird of Prey star’s backside and cooze several times.

“Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh! Oh my god yes! Fuuuuuck!” Margot said while bouncing up and down on Justin’s cock while Devin was slamming his big dick into her ass. “Fuck! I’m ready for your cum now!”

Several minutes later, Margot is kneeling on the beach as Devin & Justin are jerking their big cocks for her. She even has a big grin on her face in anticipation for the reward she is about to receive.

“Come on! Paint my face with your cum. I deserve it!” Margot said with a smile.

The two men then begin to plaster the Dreamland star’s gorgeous face with their hot white spunk. Justin even fires a few loads of cum onto her small breasts too.

“That was incredible guys!” Margot said with a smile and having a cum glazed face. “I think we had enough fun on the beach today. So let’s return to the resort now.” The two men then help the hot Aussie to her feet. She then collects her swimsuit and hat while Justin grabs her beach chair. Afterwards, the trio head back to the retreat.

“Today has been amazing and there is still so much more to do!” Margot said with a big smile.

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 08:26:21 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, Dyldom, pixidragon, Nikko, Dexter07, Themyers

DarkSwordsman

Re: Big Dick Island (Multiple Celebs) [Chapter 1]
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2021, 02:27:59 PM »
Glad I could help with the setup. It turned out great. Is this resort hiring? Cos I’m thinking of a change of careers ;D
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009, Dexter07

Calibur009

Re: Big Dick Island (Multiple Celebs)
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 01:02:12 AM »
Big Dick Island: Part 2
Starring: Alison Brie, Kate Beckinsale, Olivia Holt, Madelaine Petsch & Vanessa Morgan
Codes: MMFF, MF, MFF, Interracial, Oral, Facial, Titfuck, Anal, DP

It is now Friday afternoon at the Dangle Resort as the second group of celebrities have arrived at Big Dick Island. After settling in the five women proceeded to their desired destinations to have some fun. In fact, Alison Brie & Kate Beckinsale are currently playing a competitive game of tennis on the courtyard. The two gorgeous brunettes are wearing matching short white tennis outfits as they continue to play their game.

“Kate, this game of tennis is exactly what I needed today.” Alison said with a smile as she struck the ball with her racket.

“Definitely! I’m always up for a competitive game of tennis.” Kate replied in her English accent while swinging the racket she was holding. “I have an idea, Alison.”

“What is it Kate?” Alison responded while putting her racket down and placing her hand on her left hip.

Kate pauses for a moment to look over at their two ball attendants, who are two black men named Aaron & Bobby. Both are shirtless and only wearing white pants & sneakers.

“I think that we should invite Aaron & Bobby to come over and play with us.” Kate said with a naughty smile.

“I love that idea! I was actually thinking about that myself.” Alison responded in an excited tone. “I will go and get them right now.”

The Get Hard actress then leaves the tennis court and immediately returns with Aaron & Bobby. As Alison led the two chiseled young black men over to Kate, she looked back and smiled at them.

“Here they are! Just to let you know Kate that I have already called dibs on Aaron.” Alison said while looking him up and down with her blue eyes.

“That’s fine! Because I will happily take Bobby.” Kate replied with a smile while eyeing him up and down like he was a piece of meat.

“Well since that’s settled! Why don’t you two gentlemen remove your shorts for us.” Alison said while looking at Aaron & Bobby lustfully while rubbing her hands together.

Two minutes later…

Alison & Kate are kneeled side by side while giving Aaron & Bobby blowjobs. The two famous brunettes are almost in sync as they jerk, lick and suck on the huge black cocks of the two ball attendants. The sexy duo even take time to suck on their large balls as well.

“Fuck! Aaron, our big dick is so hard! It has to be because of me right?” Alison said with a smile before wrapping her luscious pink lips back around his cock and sucking it even faster while making very loud wet noises. “Mmm! It’s so good!”

“You’re right Alison, Bobby’s cock does look delicious. But I would say that Bobby’s big dick tastes just as good.” Kate said with a smile while looking up at him with her brown eyes. The Underworld actress then began taking more of the dark stud’s cock down her throat. “That’s it! Make me gag on that big black dick!”

“Kate, I'm feeling a bit competitive right now. Do you think you can keep up with me?” Alison said before she returned to sucking on Aaron's large dark rod.

“I know that I can Alison! What position do you want to do first?” Kate asked while still licking Bobby’s cock up and down.

“I’m ready to ride Aaron’s big cock now, so let’s do cowgirl!” Alison replied in an excited tone. The former GLOW actress removed her tennis outfit revealing she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. Once Aaron was in the proper position, she squatted on his big black cock and began riding him. “Oh my god! Yes! That feels so fucking good!”

Kate smiles while shaking her head and taking off her outfit. She then took off her tiny black thong, mounted Bobby and nimbly began riding his big dark shaft.

“I consider myself a dick riding expert. So Alison, this competition is going to be a piece of cake for me.” Kate said confidently as she bounced up her incredible body up and down on Bobby’s cock. “Holy shit! Oh my god yes! Fuck the shit out of me Bobby!”

“Kate, I respect your confidence. But you are not going to beat me. Because I’m a dick riding professional myself!” Alison replied while riding Aaron’s dick even faster. In fact, she is riding him so fast that her famous big tits begin to bounce and jiggle. “Fuck yes! Give it to me!”

Some time goes by as Alison & Kate’s dick riding contest continues. Both women are let out a series of loud sexual moans while riding Aaron & Bobby’s huge black cocks on the tennis court.

“Oh my god! Aaron, I just can’t get enough of riding your big dick.” Alison cried out with a smile as the dark-skinned stud thrusted his cock rapidly into her cooze.

“Fuck! Bobby, you’re fucking me so good with that big chocolate dick!” Kate said in a very sexual tone as she was riding him like no tomorrow. “Oh my god yes! Fuck me!” After a few minutes the Click actress would hop off his cock and begin sucking his big dick while jerking the base of it using both hands.

Moments later, Alison proceeds to give Aaron a blowjob as well. The Get Hard star even fondles his big balls while sucking & jerking his dark shaft too.

“Kate, you're not going to beat me when it comes to giving blowjobs either.” Alison said in a matter of fact tone as she before going back to slurping on Aaron’s large black cock. “I am just too good at it!” She then laughs before inhaling more of the dark hunk’s dick.

“Ha! Ha! Well I’m always up for a challenge Alison!” Kate replied with a sexy smirk. “So watch this. Maybe you might learn something.” The Vacancy actress then chuckles before sucking Bobby off at a very quick pace as a pool of saliva pours from her mouth. The English beauty would then smack her gorgeous face with Bobby’s black cock a few times. After that she begins tonguing his balls and would then begin blowing him again.

“Holy shit…I mean nobody likes a show-off, Kate.” Alison said in a humorous tone while rolling her blue eyes. The Community star then begins licking Aaron’s balls before she shoves his big black cock down her throat. “Oh fuck! You are such a mouthful!”

“Alison, I never thought you would be the jealous type.” Kate replied with a chuckle before she continued her oral onslaught on Bobby’s huge black cock.

Kate & Alison’s sex competition has really heated up after the two women trade partners. Aaron & Bobby are now fucking the two beautiful brunettes from behind.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me just like that.” Kate said as Aaron fucks her doggystyle. “You were right, Alison, his big cock is incredible! Come on! Smack my arse!” The stud would do just that which turns her on even more.

‘I know right! Alison replied with a smile as she was now looking back at Bobby as he was pounding her pussy from behind. “Your cock is fantastic too! Oh my god yes! Keep fucking me!”

Alison would eventually climb on top of Bobby and begin furiously sucking his big black dick. Meanwhile, he is eating her out with a smile.

“Wow! Bobby, you’re just as gifted with your tongue as you are with that big black dick of yours.” Alison said in an aroused tone. “Don’t stop eating my pussy!” The Rental actress would then return to sucking the dark stud’s cock.

Not to be outdone Kate is now 69ing with Aaron. The English actress is sucking down his large black cock like a seasoned pro as he eats her snatch like it is his last meal.

“Oh my god! Aaron, you are so great at that.” Kate said with a smile while using her right hand to jerk his big dick. “This one of my favorite sex positions. How about you Alison?”

“Absolutely! I just love 69ing.” Alison replied before she went back to blowing Bobby.

After taking a short break the two actresses resume their competition. They soon begin riding their men in the reverse cowgirl position.

“Good lord! That big dick feels so fucking good!” Alison said as she was nimbly riding Bobby. The Community actress then begins to really work her ass and ride him faster. “Oh yes! Oh yes! I think you really enjoy fucking me don’t you?”

“Hell yeah!” Bobby replied with a short and to the point as the Horse Girl actress bounces up and down on his big black cock.

“I’m pretty sure that Aaron loves my pussy too.” Kate commented as she was slamming her rear end off of the dark-skinned stud’s thighs at a swift pace. “Oh my god! Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck me!”

“I fucking love it!” Aaron replied to the Total Recall remake actress as she began to grind her sexy body while riding him harder and faster.

When two sexy stars finished their reverse cowgirl competition they kneeled in front of Bobby & Aaron, wrapped their perfect sets of tits around their big black cocks and began giving them titjobs.

“Oh fuck yes! Fuck my titties.” Kate said in an aroused tone as Bobby was sliding his man meat between her boobs. “I love titfucking big dicks!”

“No one enjoys titfucking more than me!” Alison chimed in while cupping her breasts together as Aaron was fucking them. “Oh my god! Nothing beats the feeling of a big hard cock fucking my boobs. Keep fucking my titties!”

“Titfucking is great and all, but I think I need a big cock inside my arse now.” Kate said with a naughty smile as she continues to give Bobby an amazing titty fuck.”

“Once again you read my mind Kate! I could use a good ass fuck myself.” Alison replied in an excited tone while still giving Aaron a titjob. She even rubs the head of his black cock onto her pink nipples a few times as well. “Oh that feels so good!”

“Excellent! Well Aaron & Bobby are you two gents ready to pound our asses now?” Kate asked the two dark-skinned hunks.

Both men enthusiastically nod yes with smiles on their faces.

Five minutes later…

Alison & Kate are side by side as they are now being fucked anal doggystyle by Aaron & Bobby. In fact, the two ebony studs are showing the two brunettes’ asses no mercy either as they give them a deep anal fucking.

“Oh my god! Ugh! That big black cock feels so inside my ass!” Alison cried out as Aaron was impaling her pale booty. “That’s it! Keep fucking my ass! Oh yes!”

“Goddamn! Holy shit! Oh fuck! You’re doing an amazing job of fucking my ass.” Kate said as her eyes grew wide as Bobby was pounding her backdoor with his hard black dick while holding onto her ass cheeks. “Fuck! I just love how you fuck my ass!”

Kate would eventually begin riding Bobby a few moments before they are joined by Aaron. He then stuffs his big black cock into the Vacancy star’s booty and begins fucking her. She then has the look of pure ecstasy as the two men are pounding both of her orifices in unison. Meanwhile, Alison is lustfully watching on while awaiting her turn.

“Oh my god! Oh fuck! Ugh! You’re both fucking me so good!” Kate cried out as Bobby & Aaron continued to double-team her. “Yes! Keep fucking my pussy and my arse! It feels so good!”

“Come on guys! I think Kate has had enough fun. I want you both to fuck me now.” Alison said in a seductive tone while rubbing her pussy. “I need your big dicks in me so bad!”

“Okay! Guys, Alison really wants your cocks, so I think you should give them to her.” Kate with a mischievous grin as Aaron & Bobby were still double penetrating her.

A couple of minutes later, Alison had a huge smile on her pretty face as the two dark studs were ravishing both her ass and pussy with their big black dicks. The Mad Men actress is riding Aaron while Bobby is pounding her ass.

As this is going on Kate is watching the action from the sidelines and pleasuring herself.

“Oh my god! I just love big hard dicks!” Alison said loudly while being sandwiched between the two dark-skinned men as they fuck her senseless. “Oh fuck! Ugh! Mmhmm! Those big cocks are making me cum!”

“Aaron & Bobby you men doing a fine job of fucking Alison. Keep giving that slut exactly what she deserves.” Kate said with a laugh while watching the hot sexual action happening before her.

“It’s true Kate! I am such a big cock loving slut.” Alison proudly boasted as Bobby & Aaron continued to double penetrate her. “I’m ready for that cum now guys!”

Alison & Kate are now on their knees as Aaron & Bobby are jerking their huge black dicks in front of their beautiful faces. They are even looking up at their respective men with big smiles on their faces too.

“I want you to cover me with your hot cum!” Kate said while looking up at Bobby. He then proceeds to blast a large amount of spunk onto the Whiteout actress’ perfect face with some landing on her breasts as well. “That was an incredible load!”

“Come on! I know you can give me a bigger load than that.” Alison said to Aaron before opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue. The dark stud then fires off several shots of hot sticky jizz onto the Community star’s face and inside her waiting mouth. The hot brunette then gulps down the cum and smiles. “Mmm! I knew you could do it.”

“Well I have enjoyed our competition today, Alison. It was fun!” Kate said with a smile. “But there is still so much more for us to do at the resort today.”

“I had fun too and I agree.” Alison replied while nodding her head.

The two actresses would then collect their clothes and wave goodbye to Aaron & Bobby before leaving the tennis court.

Olivia Holt is riding an exercise bike inside the resort’s fitness center. The I Didn’t Do It actress workout attire consists of a white sports bra, matching form-fitting spandex leggings and athletic shoes.

“Maybe I should have gone to dinner first, but I really wanted to get in at least one workout today.” Olivia said as she began riding the bike faster. “My workout partner should be here soon too.” The blonde starlet then smiles.

The Cloak & Dagger actress would soon be joined by Jesse. He is a tall, muscular man with short dark blonde hair. He is also only wearing red gym shorts and white sneakers.

“Are you ready for your real workout Miss Holt?” Jesse asked while giving her a knowing look.

“I sure am!” Olivia replied excitedly as she got off the bike. She then wiped the sweat from her brow with a towel and drank from her water bottle. “Jesse, this is going to be one hell of a workout.”

Three minutes later…

“Oh my god yes! Keep fucking me just like that!” Olivia who is now nude cried out as Jesse was fucking her missionary on a large black exercise mat. “Fuck me faster with that big cock!”

Jesse would do just that and begin banging the former Disney actress faster than ever. Olivia would then look at him with her brown eyes and smile as he delivers a series of strokes into her cooze.

“Fuck yes! That big dick feels so good! Stretch my pussy out!” Olivia said with a smile before moaning in pleasure as Jesse soon places her tanned legs over his shoulders and begins to piledrive her snatch. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Yes! Give it to me! Holy shit! I have been needing a fuck like this all week!”

Olivia would eventually give Jesse’s big cock some oral attention. The Generous singer is on her knees as she sucks and slurps on her workout partner’s lengthy dick.

“I love sucking on your big meaty cock!” Olivia said with a naughty smile while now using the two-handed twisting motion to jerk Jesse’s shaft while she blows him. As she devours the stud’s cock she makes loud slurping noises and a river of drool begins pouring from her skilled mouth as well. “Oh my god! You’re so fucking big!”

About five minutes later, Olivia & Jesse would 69 each other on the mat. He is licking away at her sweet cooze while she is on top of his athletic body sucking his dick.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Keep eating my pussy!” Olivia cried out while giving him a handjob using her right hand. She would then wrap her soft pink lips back around his big cock and suck it. “Mmm! I just love how big you are!”

Jesse eventually begins fucking Olivia while she was down on all fours. She would even wiggle her cute ass a bit as he was pounding her from behind.

“Oh yes! That’s it! Fuck me! Fuck me good!” Olivia cried out before looking back at Jesse as he continued to bang her doggystyle on the mat. The cute blonde then begins moaning in pleasure again as the buff stud plows her from behind.

Olivia is now lying on her right side as Jesse is fucking her snatch at a quick pace.

“Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! That big dick feels so good inside my pussy.” Olivia moaned while looking at Jesse as he moved his long cock in and out of her hot box. “Oh my god yes! Give it to me! This is such a great workout!”

Sometime later, Olivia is back on her knees slurping away at Jesse’s big white dick again. While she is doing that he reaches down and begins playing with her perky boobs.

“I just love sucking your big hard cock.” Olivia said with a smile before she began smacking it across her wet tongue. “Maybe I can give you a blowjob with my friend Kelli before we leave the island. I know you would love that.” The History singer then begins taking more of Jesse’s shaft down her throat.

The Cruel Summer actress would soon begin riding Jesse cowgirl while he has a grip on her waist as she bounces up and down on his big cock.

“Oh my god! Yes! Oh fuck! I love riding your big cock!” Olivia said with a smile as she happily rode Jesse’s long dick. The Status Update actress would then begin to really work her booty and ride the blonde stud faster.

Olivia would eventually begin riding Jesse in the reverse cowgirl position.

“Fuck! I could ride your big dick all day.” Olivia said with a laugh as she continued to ride Jesse. The Next singer starts to rub her cooze while she rides the well-endowed hunk too before moaning in pleasure once again. “I fucking love it! Please don’t stop!”

After some time, the Phoenix singer is now resting on her shoulders as Jesse is standing over her and plunging his big cock into her pussy. Olivia even has a big smile on her pretty face as her workout partner continues to bang her in the butter churner position.

“Oh my god yes! Keep fucking me! It feels so good!” Olivia moaned as Jesse buried his cock deeper into her cooze. “Mmhmm! Oh fuck yes! Wow! That big cock feels so good!”

Later on, Jesse would begin fucking Olivia in the missionary position as she is lying on the mat. The hot blonde actress/singer has toned legs spread wide open too as he pounds her snatch.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me Jesse!” Olivia screamed out as the stud banged her.

Much later that day, Olivia has literally worked up a sweat as she is now riding Jesse cowgirl again. The blonde starlet’s tanned bod glistening from perspiration caused by the workout she is having with Jesse’s big cock.

“Fuck yes! I just love riding you Jesse!” Olivia said with a smile as she nimbly rode her hung workout partner.

Sometime later, Jesse would begin fucking Olivia while standing. He would even cradle her left leg as he pumps away at her pussy.

“Oh my god yes! Keep fucking me just like this.” Olivia cried out with a smile as Jesse was giving it to her good.

Five minutes later…

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh fuck! Yes! That’s it!” Olivia said as Jesse was once again fucking her from behind. As he fucks the Cloak & Dagger actress even looks back at him and smiles. “Oh fuck! This is the best workout ever! Give me all of that big cock!”

Later that afternoon, Jesse is now standing in front of Olivia as she is once again sucking his big cock while fondling his testicles using her left hand. The former Disney actress continues to bob her head until Jesse blows a massive load of hot white spunk onto her cute features.

“That was the perfect way to end our workout Jesse.” Olivia said with a naughty smile before giving his cock one final lick. “It’s time for me to hit the shower then I’m going to get something to eat. Bye Jesse!”

Olivia then gathers her workout attire and water bottle. The Cruel Summer actress then exits the fitness center while still naked and with a load of cum on her face.

Madelaine Petsch & Vanessa Morgan are sitting at a table inside the Dangle Resort’s dining hall. Madelaine is wearing a short black dress & heels. As for Vanessa, she is dressed in a red halter top, white shorts and tan sandals.

“Everything looks great, but I can’t decide what I want to order.” Vanessa said while looking at her menu.

“I agree Vanessa, I can’t decide what I want to eat either.” Madelaine replied as she looked through her menu while shaking her head.

A waiter would soon walk over the two Riverdale actresses’ table. He has brown hair and blue eyes. The suave looking server is wearing a white polo shirt, black slacks and dress shoes.

“Good evening ladies! I’m Trent and I will be your waiter.” Trent said while holding a pen and pad. “What would you like to order today?”

Both Vanessa & Madelaine’s eyes grow wide as they shamelessly check out the hunky waiter’s body.

“Hmm…I haven’t decided what I want to order from the menu yet.” Vanessa replied with a smile.

“Neither have I…but I do know that you would make a final appetizer.” Madelaine said to Trent in a very sexual tone.

‘Yes! I think he would too, Madelaine.” Vanessa while giving her friend a sly smile.

“As you wish ladies.” Trent replied while giving them a knowing smile. He would then unzip his pants and pull out his big veiny cock.

“Oh my god! His big cock is definitely going to help us pass the time while we decide, Vanessa.” Madelaine said with a huge grin.

“Yeah! We should start sampling Trent’s goods right now.” Vanessa replied as her brown eyes were fixated on the waiter’s large dick.

Three minutes later…

Madelaine & Vanessa are now nude and on their knees giving Trent a double blowjob. Madelaine is on his right and Vanessa is on his left. The two hot friends are basically devouring the waiter’s huge cock. As they continue to blow the hung server the two famous friends begin making out with each other. Madelaine would then take over blowing Trent while Vanessa begins sucking on his balls.

“Mmmm! Trent’s cock is a meal all by itself.” Madelaine said with a big smile before she wrapped her plump lips back around his dick and sucked it faster.

“And his balls are big too.” Vanessa replied as she sucked on Trent’s gonads. She then begins blowing the hung waiter again while Madelaine starts sucking on his balls.

“Damn! His big dick is throbbing so much inside my mouth. I love it!” Vanessa said between sucks. The brown-skinned actress would take more of Trent’s cock down her throat while making loud gagging noises.

“That means he really likes you, Vanessa.” Madelaine replied with a chuckle before she went back to sucking on Trent’s balls. “Mmhmm! These nuts taste so good!”

The two friends would then begin giving Trent another double blowjob.

Five minutes later….

Madelaine is watching on as Vanessa is riding Trent reverse cowgirl while he is sitting on a chair. The hot redhead would then begin sucking on Vanessa’s big brown boobs as she bounces up and down on the waiter’s cock.

“Oh my god! I just love riding his big dick!” Vanessa cried out as she rode Trent while Madeline continued to suck on her tits. “Keep sucking on my titties Madelaine! You’re so great at it.”

“I know I am, Vanessa.” Madelaine replied before sucking on Vanessa’s nipples again.

After a while, Madelaine is now riding Trent reverse cowgirl while she makes out with Vanessa again.

“Oh yes! Fuck me with that big cock!” Madelaine said with a smile as she was wildly riding Trent’s dick at a rapid pace. Meanwhile, Vanessa is now sucking on her pink nipples. “Mm-hmm! Yes! Suck those titties!”

“It’s so hot watching you ride Trent’s cock.” Vanessa said with a smile and in an aroused tone as she watched her Riverdale co-star bounce up and down on the waiter’s big dick.

A short time later, Vanessa is now lying on the floor with legs wide open as Madelaine is eating her out. Meanwhile, Trent is fucking the Cherry Blossom actress from behind. In fact, he was in awe of how great her peach-like ass looks as he is banging her.

“Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Yes! Pound my fucking pussy!” Madelaine said as the handsome waiter continued to bang her doggystyle. She goes right back to eating out her best friend’s cooze.

“Oh my god yes! I just love how you eat my pussy.” Vanessa cried out while playing with her big tits as Madelaine continued to dine on her snatch.

Trent is now fucking Vanessa from behind while she is eating out Madelaine.

“Oh fuck! Yes! Give it to me!” Vanessa said while looking back at Trent as he was ramming her with his big cock. The Toni Topaz actress then spread her Riverdale co-star’s legs wider and returned to eating her out.

“Yes! That’s it! Don’t stop Vanessa!” Madelaine cried out while having a satisfied smile on her face as her friend was feasting on her pussy.

Vanessa would eventually wrap her breasts around Trent’s big cock and give him a titjob. As he saws his dick between her big boobs she catches the head of it with her mouth a few times.

“Yeah! Oh fuck yes! Keep fucking my titties.” Vanessa said as Trent was sliding his cock between her tits as Madelaine lustfully watched on while pleasuring herself.

Seven minutes later…

Madelaine is now bouncing up and down on Trent’s big cock as she rides him cowgirl. Her amazing pale ass is shaking like a bowl of jello while riding him too. Meanwhile, Vanessa kneels on her friend’s right and begins making out with her.

“Oh fuck yes! I know you love how I ride your big fucking cock!” Madelaine said in a matter of fact tone as she began grinding her pussy while riding Trent. “I may not need to order anything off the menu since your dick is filling me up.” She then laughs.

“Madelaine, you are such a great dick rider.” Vanessa said with a smile as she continued to observe her friend riding the hung waiter’s cock. The hot biracial actress then begins rubbing her snatch before moaning in pleasure.

“Thanks! Now I want to see you ride him.” Madelaine replied with a grin. The Fuck The Prom actress then dismounts Trent and Vanessa would quickly take her place and begin riding him.

“Mm-hmm! Yeah! Oh my god yes!” Vanessa moaned out as she was riding Trent’s big cock like no tomorrow. Not only that but the My Babysitter’s a Vampire actress’ brown tits bounced up and down as well.

“That’s it! Keep bouncing on his big fucking dick! It’s turning me on so much.” Madelaine said as she watched her friend Vanessa ride the well-endowed server.

After a while, Madelaine & Vanessa begin sharing Trent’s big cock again. As they blow him they make loud slurping noises as several ropes of saliva begin to drip from their mouths.

Madelaine & Vanessa eventually bend over their dining table. Trent then inserts his cock into the hot redhead and begins fucking her from behind. As this is going on, the Shannara Chronicles actress begins shaking her brown booty in anticipation for when the waiter fucks her.

“Oh fuck yes! That big dick feels so good inside my pussy!” Madelaine said with a smile as he began bouncing her apple bottom as Trent was banging her from behind. She then begins making out with Vanessa. As Trent is still fucking the pale-skinned actress he smacks her ass which excites her. “Hah! I love the rough stuff!”

Trent would then move on and begin to bang Vanessa from behind.

“Oh my god! That big dick makes my pussy so wet!” Vanessa said with a smile as Trent was pumping away at her cooze at a quick pace. “Oh yes! Fuck me harder!” The waiter would do just that and just like Madelaine he would give her booty a smack as well. “Oh fuck yes! That’s exactly what I wanted. Mmhmm!”

“Hey! I want you to fuck my ass now.” Madelaine said in a sexual tone. “Come on! Put that big cock in my ass. I know you want too!” Trent would then spread the Cherry Blossom star’s cheeks, insert his cock into her backdoor and begin fucking her. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Ugh! Holy fuck! That big cock feels so good inside my ass!”

“Madelaine is an anal freak! She just loves big dicks inside her ass.” Vanessa said with a smile before she kissed her friend and co-star again.

“I sure do! Oh my god yes! Tear my ass up with that big cock!” Madelaine cried out while looking back at Trent as he continues to give her a deep anal fucking. After a few more strokes, he would pull his dick out of the Sightless actress’ ass and proceed to fire a huge thick load of jissom onto her cheeks and back.

“Oh my god! He drenched your ass, Madelaine.” Vanessa said while laughing. She would then kneeled down and begin licking some of the jizz off of her friend’s booty. Afterwards, they would share a cum kiss.

“That was incredible!” Madelaine said with a big smile.

“Yes! I enjoyed it too.” Vanessa replied before kissing Madelaine once again.

“So are you ready to order now?” Trent asked while still naked and taking a few deep breaths.

“Yes! But first we need to head to the ladies room to freshen up.” Madelaine replied while getting to her feet.

“We will be back for another serving of your big dick too.” Vanessa chimed in while winking at Trent.

The two Riverdale stars then grab their clothes and head to the ladies room.

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 08:56:18 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07

Calibur009

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 12:45:44 AM »
Big Dick Island: Part 3
Starring: Dove Cameron, Victoria Justice, Madison Pettis, Julianne Hough & Sommer Ray
Codes: MF, MMFF, Oral, Facial, Titfuck, Anal

It is now Saturday on Big Dick Island as Julianne Hough entered the Dangle Resort’s recreation room. She of course was part of the final group of celebrities to arrive at the island earlier that morning. The famous blonde dancer/actress is dressed in a yellow blouse, tiny jean shorts that show off her amazing pair of legs and white open-toe heels. Inside the rec room is a huge flat screen television, a pool table, a pong table, and a few vintage arcade cabinets.

“I think playing a few games will be a great way to pass the time until Nina wakes up.” Julianne said to herself while approaching the Ms. Pac-Man cabinet. “I used to love playing this game in my teenage years.” She then inserts a few quarters into the arcade and begins playing it for a while.

Ten minutes later….

“Shit! Maybe I will have better luck playing pool.” Julianne said while shaking her head in frustration at losing at Ms. Pac-Man. She then walks over to the pool table and picks up a cue stick.

Before Julianne can begin playing, a muscular man with dark brown hair enters the room. He is also wearing a black tank top, faded jeans, and black boots.

“It is great to see you again, Vaughn.” Julianne said with a smile. “It’s also great to know you’re still in charge of the recreation room.”

“That’s right! So what do you want to do today, Miss Hough?” Vaughn asked the former Dancing with the Stars performer.

“Well I was going to play some pool, but I see that you have the stick that I really want to play with.” Julianne replied seductively while shamelessly looking at the bulge inside Vaughn’s jeans. “And yes I want to play with it right now.”

Vaughn grins as he unbuckles his belt and unzips his jeans. He then pulls his long thick cock for the Rock of Ages actress.

“Golly! I’m always impressed by the size of your cock.” Julianne said with her mouth agape and her blue eyes fixated on the stud’s big cock. The Grease Live actress immediately dropped to her knees and started sucking Vaughn’s large member. She would begin making loud slurping noises as she tried to stuff as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. “Oh my god! You are so fucking big!”

When Julianne was done blowing Vaughn she began to strip out of her clothes and is now naked. She would then lean against the Ms. Pac-Man arcade machine and look back at the rugged looking stud. He would then insert his cock into her cooze and begin fucking her from behind. As the dark haired man bangs her, the Bigger actress begins moving her fit and tanned body to keep up with him.

“Oh my god yes! Oh fuck! Give it to me, Vaughn!” Julianne said loudly as he was pumping away at her snatch. “Come on! Fuck me good with that big dick!” She would then turn around and begin blowing Vaughn again. “Your big cock always brings out the slut in me.” The Footloose remake actress then laughs and sucks his dick faster while making loud wet noises. When she was done giving the dark haired stud a blowjob she stands back up, so that he can fuck her from behind again.

Julianne is now bent over the pool table as Vaughn is fucking her from behind. The Curve actress then looks back at the dark-haired stud while moaning in pleasure as he bangs her with his huge cock.

“Oh fuck! Oh my god yes! Don’t stop fucking me!” Julianne cried out as Vaughn continued to fill up her pussy with his huge cock. Sometime later, she would begin riding the recreation room manager on top of the pool table. “Holy shit! Your big dick feels incredible. That’s why I love bouncing on it.” The blonde professional dancer would then begin to really work her tanned booty and ride the stud faster.

After some time, Julianne changes positions and begins riding Vaughn reverse cowgirl on top of the pool table.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh fuck yes! That big dick feels so good!” Julianne cried out with a lustful smile as she rode Vaughn swiftly. The Rock of Ages actress would eventually her toned legs draped over the dark-haired hunk’s strong shoulders as he is now piledriving her cooze while she is lying on top of the pool table. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes! Fuck the shit out of me! I want your cum now!”

After leaving the pool table, Julianne would drop to her knees. Vaughn then stands in front of her while stroking his long hard cock in front of her.

“Here it comes!” Vaughn said with a grunt before blasting a large amount of jissom onto Julianne’s pretty face and her tits as well.

“Yes! That’s exactly what I wanted!” Julianne said with a smile before she grabbed a hold of Vaughn’s cock and gave it a few sucks. “That was great as always, but now I’m going to see if Nina is up. Maybe I will see you again later. Bye!” The Dancing with the Stars judge then picks up her clothes and leaves the room with a load of cum on her face and chest.

Dove Cameron is seated on a bench inside the resort’s sauna. She is wearing a two-piece lime bikini that shows off her curves, especially her big boobs, and she is holding onto a white towel as well. The former Liv & Maddie actress would eventually take off her bikini and is now nude while sweating from the steam inside the sauna.

“I love saunas because they give me an excuse to walk around naked.” Dove said to herself in a humorous tone. “Julian should be joining me soon, so I need to get myself warmed up for him.” The petite blonde would then begin rubbing her clit using her manicured right hand. “Oh fuck! Mmhmm! Yes!” She would continue to pleasure herself for quite some time.

Dove would soon be joined by a man with an incredible physique, short brown hair, a goatee, piercing blue eyes and only wearing a towel around his waist. He then approached Dove and stood next to her while giving her a knowing smile.

“Finally! Julian I have been thinking about your big cock all week. I even thought about it on the plane today too.” Dove said with a smile and in a very excited tone. “I think we should get started now.”

“Whatever you say, Dove.” Julian replied before dropping his towel which allowed his huge dick to spring right out.

“Holy shit! Did your cock get bigger since the last time I was here?” Dove said as her green eyes were fixated on Julian’s large member. “It doesn’t matter! But I think the real reason is you’re just happy to see me!” She then laughs. “Well I am going to enjoy every inch of that big dick today.” The Descendants actress would then flash Julian a mischievous smile.

Dove then grabs a hold of Julian’s cock, parts her plump pink lips and begins sucking it as if it contained the secret of life itself. Meanwhile, he is grinning from how well the hot blonde starlet was handling his massive man meat. Also, due to a combination of the steam and the saliva from Dove’s mouth, Julian’s dick is now completely wet.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! I never get tired of sucking your cock Julian. It tastes so good!” Dove said while also using both of her hands to jerk the base of his dong. The Agents of Shield actress would then take more of Julian’s manhood down her throat while making loud gagging and wet noises. “Oh my god! You’re such a mouthful!” Now with a mouth completely covered with drool, the Lazy Baby singer begins licking the hunk’s balls while holding and jerking his big cock using her right hand.

Dove then wrapped her big milky tits around Julian’s saliva-soaked cock and began titfucking him. She then looks up at him and smiles as he rapidly slides his cock between her soft and wet boobs.

“Oh fuck! That big cock feels so good! Yes! Keep fucking my titties.” Dove said with an aroused tone. When she was done giving Julian a titjob she began to greedily suck his cock again. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Your big dick taste so fucking good! I cannot wait to ride you!”

Dove is now doing exactly what she said she would do, as she is now riding Julian’s big white cock cowgirl style while he is sitting on the sauna bench. The Hairspray Live actress has a big smile on her pretty face as she rides the muscular stud hard and fast. He also has a handful of shapely ass while she bounces up and down on his cock too.

“Oh my fucking god! Oh fuck yes!” Dove cried out as she began to grind her booty on Julian’s big dick as she rode him. He would then begin sucking on her pink nipples too. “Oh yes! That feels so good! Keep sucking on my tits and I how your cock feels up my pussy too! You’re stretching my pussy out so good!”

As Julian thrusts his big cock into her Dove’s cooze, her big tits bounce up and down. After some time she would dismount the stud and begin blowing him. After she sucks Julian’s big dick again she begins to ride him in the reverse cowgirl position.

“Oh fuck yes! Julian, I just love riding your big cock! It feels so fucking good!” Dove said with a big smile as she began riding him faster.

About five minutes later, Julian is now fucking Dove standing doggystyle as she is bent over the sauna’s bench. The Barely Lethal actress then looks back at him and begins shaking her ass a bit as he bangs her from behind.

“Yes! That’s it! Give it to me! Give me all of that big fucking cock!” Dove cried out in an aroused tone as the hung stud continued to slam his huge dick into her wet snatch.

Dove would eventually be fucked by Julian in the missionary position while she is lying on the bench. By this point her hair and entire body are soaking from the steam inside the sauna as the well-endowed man continues to pound her pussy.

“Oh my god! Oh fuck yes! Holy shit!” Dove said as Julian continued to fuck her while now holding onto her left leg and thrusting his cock inside her at a quick pace. “Fuck yes! Oh my god yes! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!”

Sometime later…

Julian is now mounted on top of Dove while sawing his huge dick between her tits. In fact Dove even sticks out her tongue so that she can taste his cock as he fucks her boobs.

“Oh my god yes! I just love how that big cock feels between my titties” Dove said in an aroused tone while cupping her breasts together. “Are you ready to cum for me now?”

“Yes! I’m ready to blow.” Julian replied while on the verge of climaxing.

“Great! Now cum face and my tits!” Dove responded with a naughty smile.

The brown-haired hunk would then begin firing off several thick loads of hot semen onto Dove’s face and her boobs just like she wanted.

“Fuck! That was a lot of cum.” Dove said with a chuckle before tasting some of the jizz on her face. “Well I had a lot of fun with you today Julian and your big cock, but it’s time for me to go now.” The Descendants star then grabs a bikini and towel. She then blows a kiss to Julian before leaving the sauna.

Standing on the deck of the Dangle Resort’s mini yacht is Victoria Justice & Madison Pettis. The two beautiful actresses are wearing two piece bikinis and sunglasses. Victoria’s two-piece is red and Madison’s swimwear is black. They are also joined by the yacht’s pilot Bryan and his crewman Luke. Bryan has blonde hair and is wearing a boating hat, a white t-shirt, blue shorts and athletic shoes. Luke has a deep tan, brunette hair, a mustache, a gray tank top, tan shorts and black sandals.

“Okay ladies will we return to shore in about 30 minutes.” Bryan said to Victoria & Madison.

“Thanks! It’s a lovely view of the ocean.” Victoria said with a smile while looking over the side of the yacht. “Isn’t it Madison?”

“Definitely! Since we're going to be out for a while I think we need something to do to pass the time.” Madison replied while giving Victoria a knowing look.

“You’re right! And I know exactly what we can do.” Victoria responded with a sly smile. “Hey Bryan & Luke! Can you guys join us on the deck please?”

“What can I do for you ladies?” Bryan asked while walking onto the deck.

“Yeah! What’s up?!” Luke said while also leaving the yacht’s cockpit.

Victoria & Madison then smile at the two men while removing their sunglasses.

Five minutes later…

“Oh my god! Bryan, your cock is so big!” Victoria said as she was on her knees slurping away at the boat pilot’s dick. “This is exactly why I decided to come to Big Dick Island.” The Eye Candy actress then laughs before sucking Bryan’s cock faster while fondling his balls using her right hand.

“Me too! Fuck! Luke has a very impressive dick too.” Madison said with a big smile before wrapping her lips back around his long cock and sucking it. “Oh yeah! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmhmm! I see you’re really enjoying Bryan’s dick, Victoria.”

“Yes I am!” Victoria replied to Madison between sucking the boat pilot’s cock. In fact, she is even wearing his boating hat now too. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Yeah! I love sucking your big dick!” The Victorious actress then winks at Bryan before taking more of his manhood down her throat while making loud wet noises.

Meanwhile, on the right side of the yacht’s deck, Madison has now removed her bikini and is riding Luke in the cowgirl position. Her big tits begin to bounce as well from how fast she is riding his cock.

“That’s it! Keep fucking me with that big dick!” Madison said as she continued to ride Luke as she was holding onto her waist. The caramel-skinned beauty then smiles and begins bouncing up and down on his cock faster. “Oh fuck! You’re so big!”

Victoria is now naked and down on all fours as Bryan is banging her from behind.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Give it to me!” Victoria cried out with a smile as Bryan was pounding her doggystyle. She then looks back at him and wiggles her ass a bit. “Wow! I just feel your big cock stretching out my pussy! It feels so good!”

Madison is now bobbing her curly head swiftly while blowing Luke again.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! I still can’t believe how big you are.” Madison said between sucks before slapping his cock across her wet tongue. The American Pie: Girls’ Rules actress would then begin sucking on Luke’s large balls. “Damn! Even your balls are big. When the hot biracial starlet was done pleasuring the stud’s nuts she placed his big dick between her boobs and began titfucking him. “Oh my god yes! Keep fucking my titties!”

Bryan is now sucking on Victoria’s breasts while she uses her right hand to jerk his cock. She even moans a bit as he continues to lick and suck on her brown nipples. Several minutes later, the Rocky Horror Picture Show remake actress would begin riding the boat pilot reverse cowgirl.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Oh my god! Fuck me!” Victoria said with a smile as she nimbly rode Bryan. The Fun Size actress would then begin to gyrate her slim and fit body at a quick pace as Bryan continues to thrust his big dick into her snatch. “Hey Madison! I think we both love big cocks!” She then laughs before riding Bryan faster. “Fuck! That’s it! Stretch out my pussy!”

“Hah! I get that reference, Victoria.” Madison replied with a laugh as Luke was now fucking her doggystyle. “Oh yes! That’s it! Fuck me! Mmhmm! Luke does indeed fuck her harder and even smacks the Five Points star’s ass too.

Later on…

“Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!” Victoria cried out as she is now being fucked the missionary position by Luke. The beautiful Latina continues to moan loudly as the stud is pumping away at her cooze. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! That’s it! Pound my pussy!” Before long, Luke would begin jackhammering the Fun Size actress’ cooze while holding onto her right leg. “Fuck yes! Yes! Yes! Give me all of that big cock!”

Bryan is currently pounding Madison in the standing doggystyle while she is holding onto the side of the yacht.

“Oh my god! Yeah! Oh fuck! That’s it!” Madison looked back at Bryan as he was plowing her from behind. “Damn! That big cock feels so good inside my pussy! Yes! Yes! Yes! Please don’t stop!”

Victoria & Madison would eventually give Bryan a double blowjob as Luke watches on while jerking himself off. The lucky boat pilot is smiling as the two gorgeous women continue to suck his big cock together. Madison would then take over blowing Bryan while Victoria begins sucking on his nuts. A couple of minutes later, the two actresses begin riding Bryan & Luke in unison on the yacht’s deck.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Oh my god! I love riding your cock!” Victoria said with no shame as she rode Luke cowgirl style. The Trust actress then began to slam her ass down at a rapid pace as she continued to ride Luke.

“Oh fuck! Yeah! Wow! That big dick feels so good!” Madison cried out as she rode Bryan reverse cowgirl. The He’s All That actress then begins to rub her cooze as Bryan thrusts his huge cock into her. After a while, Bryan would begin fucking Madison missionary while having her legs over his shoulders. The hot Fenty x Savage ambassador would begin screaming loudly as he pounds her pussy like no tomorrow. “Oh my god! Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me good with that big dick!”

“Oh my god yes! Oh fuck! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Mmhmm!” Victoria said while having a joyful look on her pretty face as she was riding Luke at a quick pace. The Afterlife of the Party actress then grabs onto his shoulders and begins to rock her slender body back and forth as she continues to ride his cock. “Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! More boat rides should be just like this.”

Much later…

Both Madison & Victoria are now giving their respective men a titjob.

“Bryan, I want you to cum all my titties.” Madison said as she continued to titfuck him.

“Oh yes! Keep sliding that big dick between my tits!” Victoria said in an aroused tone as Luke sawed his dick between her breasts.

The duo of sexy celebrities continue to give Bryan & Luke until they expel a few loads of spunk onto their amazing sets of tits. In fact, Luke even cums on Victoria’s face too which makes her laugh.

“Hah! Wow! You really drenched my tits and my face too.” Victoria said with a big smile while admiring all the cum that Luke blasted on her chest.

“That was incredible. This was seriously the most fun I’ve had in a while.” Madison said to Victoria.

“I agree with you Madison. And we still have a lot to do once we get back to the Dangle Resort.” Victoria replied while nodding her brunette head.

Bryan then returns to the yacht’s cockpit and begins to pilot them back to shore.

Sommer Ray is lounging next poolside while prone on a large pink towel so that her incredible round ass can soak in some rays from the sun. The famous Instagram model is wearing a pair of expensive sunglasses and a two-piece leopard print bikini. As she continues to enjoy her time next to the pool, Kristopher who is the manager of the Dangle Resort notices her and walks over to her to say hello. He is dressed in a blue polo shirt, white pants and dress shoes.

“Good afternoon, Sommer! How is my favorite famous visitor doing today?” Kristopher asked with a grin and in an enthusiastic tone.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! So I’m your favorite now, Kristopher?” Sommer replied sarcastically while giving him an inquisitive look. “Because I could have sworn that Margot was your favorite. Especially after she deepthroated your cock the last time we were all here.” She then shakes her head and chuckles.

“Well Margot is amazing, and she is one talented woman. But Sommer, you have something that she doesn’t.” Kristopher said while staring directly at her round and tanned ass without any shame at all. He then gives her a knowing look.

“I’m not going to argue with that.” Sommer replied with a sly smile while eyeing the tent that the resort manager was not pitching in his pants. “Kristopher, I see that my ass has given you a huge boner. So how about you whip that bad boy out for me, and then we can have some fun.”

“Actually I did have some other business I have to take care of…but can I deal with it later!” Kristopher replied in an excited tone as he began removing his shirt. He then unzipped his pants and pulled on his long thick cock for Sommer.

“That is a wise choice, Kristopher. Oh my god! Now that is one big fucking dick.” Sommer said with a big grin while taking off her sunglasses. The brunette model then rested on her knees while taking a hold of his huge member. “I see why you're the big man in charge around here.” Sommer would then wrap her pink glossy lips around the manager’s cock and immediately begin sucking it. “Mmmm! Mmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! I just know your big dick is going to feel great inside my ass today too.”

Five minutes later…

Sommer is now lying on top of Kristopher with a big grin on her face while shaking her booty in Kristopher’s face as he eats her out. Meanwhile, the beautiful fitness model is sucking and jerking his huge cock.

“Do you love being this close and personal with my ass? And I have to say you’re really great at eating my pussy too.” Sommer said with a smile before she returned to sucking Kristopher’s big cock while shaking her booty.

“Of course I do! Sommer, your ass is glorious.” Kristopher replied before going back to licking her cooze.

“I thought so!” Sommer said confidently while nodding her head in agreement. “Holy shit! I understand why Margot enjoys sucking your cock. It’s fucking massive!” She then begins taking more of his long dick down her throat while he continues to eat her out.

Sommer would soon begin riding Kristopher cowgirl next to the pool. As she rides his enormous cock, the hot model sticks out her tongue and begins to shake her bubble butt while bouncing up and down on the resort manager’s dick.

“Oh my god! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ahhhh! Mmhmm!” Sommer moaned as she was expertly riding Kristopher’s big dick. “I just love riding big cocks like yours. It’s one of the reasons I’m so fucking fit!” She then laughs before the resort manager begins sucking on her small boobs.

Sometime later, Kristopher is now fucking Sommer doggystyle.

“Oh yes! Fuck! Fuck me harder with that big cock!” Sommer said while looking back at Kristopher with her green eyes. “Oh yeah! Oh my god! That’s it! Wear my pussy out!” The resort manger would then smile, tighten his grip on Sommer’s ass and fuck her harder. “I fucking love that! Give it to me Kristopher!”

“Fuck! Sommer, your ass looks so great!” Kristopher said as he continued to pump away at her snatch.

“Ha! Ha! I see that you really do love my ass. In that case you fuck it right now!” Sommer said in an excited tone to the resort manager with a naughty smile as he banged her from behind. “I have some lube in my bag.”

Three minutes later…

“Holy shit! Oh my god yes! Ugh! Fuck yes!” Sommer cried out as Kristopher was fucking her backdoor doggystyle. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Yes! That big cock feels so good inside my ass! Please keep fucking my ass!”

Sommer is now happily riding Kristopher anal reverse cowgirl. The hot fitness model is slamming her booty onto his cock at a quick pace while he is holding onto her waist.

“Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep fucking my ass!” Sommer cried out while bouncing up and down on Kristopher’s massive dong. “Oh fuck yes! Fuck my ass with that big cock! I bet you love fucking my tight ass don’t you?”

“Yes I do! Oh my god!” Kristopher replied as his huge dick into her Sommer’s booty.

The hot fitness model is now bent over one of the pool chairs as Kristopher is stroking his large cock. She then looks back at him and smiles while bouncing her incredible backside.

“I’m ready for you to cum on my ass now!” Sommer said while giving the Dangle Resort manager a seductive look.

Kristopher jerks himself off until he begins covering Sommer’s cheeks with a huge load of hot thick spunk.

“Wow! That was a lot of cum Kristopher and it’s so warm too.” Sommer said with a laugh and shaking her now cum glazed ass.

“Thanks! I enjoyed that Sommer. But I have to get back to work now. Have a nice day!” Kristopher said while gathering his clothing and walking away from the pool area.

“Bye, Kris!” Sommer replied with a smile before she returned to sunbathing.

It is now Saturday evening inside the jacuzzi room as Julianne along with her best friend Nina Dobrev were sitting inside the hot tub having a conversation. Both women are wearing matching red two-piece bikinis too.

“Julianne, it has been great catching up with you. I have been having a blast on Big Dick Island so far.” Nina said with a smile before drinking some of her pina colada.

“I’ve been having fun too! In fact, Vaughn gave me a very intimate welcome earlier today.” Julianne replied with a sly smile. “So are you ready for the big day tomorrow?”

“I’m always ready for a good orgy. And I have a feeling it will be the best damn orgy we’ve had on this island.” Nina responded with a big smile.

“I think it will be too, Nina.” Julianne replied while nodding her in agreement and drinking some of her fruity beverage.

A few moments later, the two famous friends are joined by Armando & Marco. Both men are only wearing white & blue swim trunks and sandals.

“Hey guys! Glad you could join us.” Julianne said to the two studs with a naughty smile.

“Yes! This is going to be a great warm-up for tomorrow, Julianne.” Nina chimed in while rubbing her hands together in delight.

Nina & Julianne then remove their bikini tops and toss them to the floor. They then smile at each other knowing what is about to happen next.

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 08:28:32 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Dexter07

DarkSwordsman

Re: Big Dick Island (Multiple Celebs) [Chapter 3]
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2021, 09:31:48 AM »
Another great chapter. This is one heck of a resort these ladies are visiting. Really looking forward to that orgy!
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009, Nikko, Dexter07

Calibur009

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2021, 08:30:10 PM »
Big Dick Island: Part 4
Starring: Alison Brie, Ana de Armas, Becky G, Dove Cameron, Julianne Hough, Kate Beckinsale, Kelli Berglund, Madelaine Petsch, Madison Pettis, Margot Robbie, Nina Dobrev, Olivia Holt, Sommer Ray, Vanessa Morgan & Victoria Justice
Codes: MF+, Orgy, Interracial, Oral, Facial, Titfuck, Anal, Creampie, Swallow

It is now Sunday afternoon at the Dangle Resort. After spending most of the day engaged in various sexual activity all fifteen celebrities have now gathered inside the conference room for a meeting. All the women in attendance are dressed casually, and their clothing consists of tank tops, jeans and sandals. Seated in the first row from right to left are Nina, Julianne, Madelaine, Vanessa, Kelli & Olivia. Behind them in the second row are Dove, Madison, Victoria, Ana, Sommer & Becky. Alison, Margot & Kate are on stage preparing to address their famous audience. In the meantime the women begin to converse with each other.

“Armando gave me such an incredible fuck earlier by the pool.” Alison said while giggling like a schoolgirl.

“I’m sure he did. Armando always delivers.” Margot replied in her Aussie accent with a chuckle. “I had some fun in the hot tub with Marco this morning. Let’s just say that we made that hot tub even hotter!”

“Not to brag, but I had a great time being double-teamed by Damian & Vaughn inside the recreation room today.” Kate responded in her British accent and with a big smile.

“It was great sharing Julian’s big cock with you today in the sauna, Olivia.” Kelli said to her friend with a naughty smile.

“Yes it was Kelli. Dove was so right about him.” Olivia replied with a satisfied laugh.

“I really enjoyed our ride on the yacht this morning, Julianne.” Nina said.

“Me too! Bryan & Luke gave us a great ride too.” Julianne replied with a laugh.

“Wasn’t that an amazing foursome we had with Jesse at the fitness center today?” Victoria asked Dove & Madison.

“It sure was Victoria!” Dove replied in an excited tone. “I bet he wasn’t expecting all three of us to suck his big dick at the same time.”

“I’m sure he loved it, Dove.” Madison responded with a mischievous smile.

“Vanessa, I really needed that massage today.” Madelaine said. “Thanks for the suggestion.”

“You’re welcome, Madelaine.” Vanessa replied. “Calvin did a great job of taking care of us, and he came a lot for us too!”

“That was a great idea to have a warm-up orgy on the beach today, Becky.” Ana said with a smile and in her Cuban accent.

“Thank you, Ana!” Becky replied. “Aaron, Bobby & Justin were great choices too to fuck today.”

“Yeah! It was great. Sommer chimed in. “I really worked up a sweat on the beach today, literally!”

Back on stage Alison brings out a large golden raffle before sitting it down on a table. Meanwhile, Kate, who is now holding a microphone in her right hand, begins to speak to the audience.

“Good afternoon, ladies!” Kate said in an enthusiastic tone. “I trust that you all had a good night’s rest, a good breakfast and most importantly had some fun with a lot of big dicks today!”

The audience of hot celebs all smile and laugh at Kate’s comment.

“Okay I’m going to take that as a yes!” Kate replied while laughing. “Okay Margot the floor is yours.”

“Thank you, Kate.” Margot responded as she spoke into her mic. “Now as you all know we engaged in a very hot orgy during our last visit to the island.”

All the women in attendance applauded and cheered at Margot’s statement.

“Now that orgy was a lot of fun, but it was also very chaotic to say the least.” Margot said while shaking her head a bit. “So Alison came up with a solution that I believe you’re all going to love.”

“Yes I did, Margot.” Alison replied with a smile while speaking into her mic. “After thinking long and hard about it, I figured that the best way to decide who will start the orgy is to draw numbers.” She then walks over to the table where the raffle drum is located. “So, ladies, we are going to have a raffle today!”

“That’s right, Alison. It is the best way to determine our involvement in the orgy.” Margot added. “Whoever draws 1 will start things off. Then every five minutes someone new will join the fun based on the number that they draw.”

“Correct! It will continue until everyone is involved in the orgy.” Kate responded.

The celebs in the audience then look at each other while cheering and applauding again.

“Indeed! Now that the rules have been stated, it is now time to draw your numbers.” Alison said in an excited tone. “Okay everyone in the first row form a line and start drawing your numbers.” The former Community star then turns the crank on the raffle drum to shuffle the numbers inside it.

The celebs seated in the first row have now formed a line on stage to begin drawing their numbers from the raffle drum. Once Alison finishes shuffling the numbers, Nina reaches in and draws 3. Next is Julianne who draws 11. Madelaine then draws 8. Vanessa draws 14. Kelli draws 5. Olivia then draws 12.

The celebs that were seated in row two then form a line on stage, so they can draw their numbers. Dove is first in line and as luck would have it she draws number 1.

“Congrats, Dove! You are going to start off our orgy.” Alison said while applauding her.

“Wow! I guess I’m just lucky, Alison.” Dove replied with a big smile.

Madison is next in line and she draws 4. Victoria draws 6. Ana draws 7. Sommer draws 13. Becky then draws 9.

“It’s time to draw your numbers now, Margot & Kate.” Alison said.

Margot reaches into the drum and pulls out 2 and Kate draws 10. Finally, Alison then draws the final number which is 15.

“There you have it! We officially have our placements for today’s orgy.” Kate said.

“A quick reminder the orgy will begin this evening on the resort’s patio.” Margot said.

“And with that our meeting is now over. So let’s all get ready and have a great time!” Alison said in an overly enthusiastic tone.

All the celebs then cheer in unison before leaving the conference room to prepare for their orgy which will be happening later that day.

All fifteen celebrities begin walking out to the huge marble and wooden patio that overlooks the island as the sun begins to set. The women are all wearing designer two-piece bikinis that are a variety of different colors and patterns. They are also lined up based on the numbers that they drew earlier. In fact, it looks like something one would see in a swimsuit pageant.

Standing from right to left are Dove, Margot, Nina, Madison, Kelli, Victoria, Ana, Madelaine, Becky, Kate, Julianne, Olivia, Sommer, Vanessa & Alison.

On the opposite side of the patio are the fifteen main staff members of the resort. Each man is wearing navy blue shorts and are standing in this order from left to right: Luke, Trent, Kristopher, Julian, Armando, Damian, Justin, Vaughn, Aaron, Bryan, Marco, Devin, Bobby, Jesse & Calvin.

“Ladies, our orgy will start in just a few moments. Since I will be the last to join, I will be acting as the official timekeeper.” Alison said with a grin. The beautiful brunette is wearing a leopard print bikini and red lipstick. She then looks at the expensive gold wristwatch around her left hand. “Dove since you drew number 1 you can start things off  right now!”

“I have been waiting for this all week!” Dove replied in an excited tone. The blonde starlet is wearing a hot pink bikini with matching lip gloss and manicured nails. She then leaves the lineup. The former Disney actress then pairs off with Luke.

Luke immediately drops his shorts, revealing his big cock. Dove eyes then light up at the sight of it she then strips out of her bikini. Once Luke was in position she mounted and began riding him cowgirl. The remaining lineup of hot celebrities then began chanting and cheering Dove on as she was riding the tanned stud.

“Oh my god! Yes! Luke, your cock is so big!” Dove cried out as she bounced up and down on the hunk’s dick. In fact, her big boobs were bouncing from how fast she was riding him.

Five minutes would quickly pass as Alison looked at her watch.

“Margot, you're up next!” Alison said.

The Harley Quinn actress is wearing a zebra print bikini and shades as she steps out of the lineup. She has a huge smile on her face when she sees that she is paired with Trent. After he removes his shorts, Margot immediately drops to her knees and begins sucking on his girthy member.

“Trent, you are such a big boy!” Margot said with naughty smile as she continued to stuff more of his huge cock into her mouth. She then begins tonguing his balls for a bit while jerking his big dick. “Damn! Your balls are so meaty!”

Dove is now on her knees slurping away at Luke’s cock.

“Mmm! Luke, your dick tastes so good.” Dove said between sucks. She then spits on his cock and begins blowing him faster while resting her hands on Luke’s legs.

Margot has now removed her bikini and shades as Trent is now fucking her doggystyle.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me!” Margot said with a big smile while now looking back at the stud as he continued to bang her from behind. “Oh my god! That cock feels so good!”

Another five minutes have gone by as Nina joins the orgy. The Vampire Diaries star is wearing a black bikini with gold trim, but quickly removes it. She then pairs off with Kristopher.

“I’ve been waiting for you to fuck me since I arrived here.” Nina said to Kristopher with a sly smile. The Let’s Be Cops actress then turns around and bends over so that he can fuck her from behind. The hung resort manager then smiles before taking off his shorts. He then inserts cock into the brown-skinned beauty’s snatch and begins fucking her at q quick pace. “Holy shit! Yes! That’s it! Stretch my pussy with that big cock!”

Trent is currently fucking Margot in the missionary position while her amazing pair of legs are draped over his shoulders.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my god yes! Fuck my pussy!” Margot said having a look of pure lust on her face as Trent is piledriving her cooze.

Luke is now fucking Dove doggystyle. In fact, he even smacks her booty which leaves a red print on her pale flesh.

“Hah! Oh wow! I fucking loved that!” Dove said with a laugh as Luke continued to pound her from behind. “Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Pound my fucking pussy!”

Nina now has a mouthful of Kristopher’s huge cock. As she takes more of dick down her throat the Final Girls actress makes loud gagging sounds while fondling his balls using her right hand.

“That big cock is incredible.” Nina said as a river of drool pours from her mouth as she continues to blow Kristopher.

“Madison, it's time for you to join the fun now!” Alison said while checking the time on her watch.

“Finally! I've been waiting all week for this.” Madison said with a big smile before leaving the lineup. The curly-haired actress is wearing a tiny gold bikini that shows off her big tits and ass. The Five Points star then pairs up with Julian.

Julian would immediately take off his shorts and his huge white cock springs right out.

“Jesus! That is one massive dick!” Madison said with a big smile as her brown eyes were fixated on it.

“I told you he had a big one!” Dove shouted to Madison while now riding Luke reverse cowgirl.

Madison then laughs before resting on her knees and licking the head of Julian’s cock. After that she begins to take more of his big dick into her mouth while making loud wet noises. Before long the Five Points actress’ mouth is covered with saliva as she continues to slurp on Julian’s manhood.

“Damn! It’s just so big!” Madison exclaimed before taking off her bikini top. She then began giving Julian a titjob. “That big cock feels so good between tits! Mmhmm!”

“Oh my god yes! Mmhmm! Fuck me!” Margot said while swiftly riding Trent cowgirl style while he is holding onto her waist.

“Fuck yes! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Keep fucking me with that big cock!” Nina cried out as Kristopher was fucking in the spoon position while cradling her right leg.

“Holy shit! Oh my fucking god! Give it to me!” Dove said loudly as Luke was now pounding her missionary. The Liv & Maddie star’s big tits would even bounce from how fast he was fucking her too.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuck yes!” Madison moaned while having a big smile on her face as she was riding Julian reverse cowgirl. “I just love bouncing on your huge cock!”

“I knew you were going to love it, Madison.” Dove said with a grin while now titfucking Luke. “Oh yes! That’s it! Keep sliding that big dick between titties.”

Trent is now banging Margot from behind and even slaps her rear end too.

“Oh yes! I love it when guys smack my arse!” Margot said with a smile as Trent continued to pump away at her cooze.

Nina is currently riding Kristopher in the cowgirl position.

“I could literally ride you all night, Kristopher.” Nina said with a naughty smile before riding him faster.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god! Fuck me with that big dick!” Madison said as Julianne was fucking her in the standing doggystyle position while he was holding onto her shoulders for support.

Five minutes later, Kelli joins the orgy and begins stripping out of her shimmering silver bikini immediately. The former Lab Rats: Elite Force actress is now nude and pairs up with Armando.

“Hurry up Armando! I’m ready for you to fuck me right now.” Kelli said impatiently as the Spanish stud was removing his shorts. Once his huge olive colored dick is exposed, she smiles at the sight of it. He then picks up the Now Apocalypse actress and begins fucking her in the standing position while arms are wrapped around his shoulders.

“Oh my god! Fuck yes! Ohhhhhh!” Kelli cried out with a smile as Armando was holding onto her while thrusting his huge cock into her snatch. “Oh fuck! Yes! Give it to me!”

Margot is back on her knees sucking away at Trent’s big cock. The Focus actress is also giving him a two-handed twisting handjob while sucking his dick too.

Dove is now riding Luke in the reverse cowgirl position.

Nina is currently being fucked missionary by Kristopher while her long legs are spread wide open.

Julian is also fucking Madison missionary as well. But he is also holding onto her right leg while doing so.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Yes! That’s it! Fuck me!” Madison cried out before she began to rub her cooze for extra pleasure. Julian would then fuck the American Pie: Girls’ Rules actress faster. “Holy shit! Wear my pussy out big cock!”

“Oh yes! Keep fucking me, Armando!” Kelli said while riding the Latin hunk in the cowgirl position. The Heels actress then begins to really work her ass while grinding on Armando’s big cock faster. “Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck me!”

Margot & Nina both engaged in 69 with their respective partners. Margot is slurping away at Trent’s cock while he eats her pussy. Meanwhile, Nina is steadily jerking and licking on Kristopher’s dick while he licks her cooze.

Dove is now being fucked prone bone by Luke. The Descendants actress then lets several loud moans as the stud buries his cock deep inside her pussy.

Madison is now riding Julian cowgirl. And yes her big tits begin to bounce up and down as she rides him too.

Kelli is now on her knees while moving her ass side to side as she is giving Armando a blowjob.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmhmm! I just love sucking big cocks.” Kelli said proudly as she continued to slurp on Armando’s dick. She would then begin sucking on his large gonads while giving him a handjob.

“Victoria, it's time for you to get in there now!” Alison said excitedly.

“It’s about time! Feels like I’ve been waiting an eternity to join the fun.” Victoria said with a chuckle. The Victorious actress is wearing a blue bikini with white dots. She then pairs up with Jesse. “Okay let’s do it!” She then removes her bikini as Jesse takes off his shorts. “Wow! That is a big one.” The Eye Candy star then bends over so that he can fuck her standing doggystyle. “Oh my god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Mmhmm!”

Kelli is now riding Armando reverse cowgirl, and she even plays with her perky tits while doing so. The blonde actress then begins moving her body swiftly as she rides the Latin stud’s big dick.

Meanwhile, Dove & Margot are side by side as they are being fucked doggystyle by Luke & Trent.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me Luke.” Dove said while looking back at him and smiling.

“Fuck me harder, Trent!” Margot said with a big grin before the stud began plowing the Suicide Squad actress harder.

Jesse is now fucking Victoria in the missionary position while holding onto her slender legs.

“Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck me!” Victoria cried out as Jesse was slamming his cock into her snatch.

Armando begins spooning with Kelli. The former Lab Rats actress begins moaning loudly as he delivers a series of fast strokes to her cooze.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Fuck yes! That big cock feels so good!” Kelli said as the Spanish stud continued to bang her.

Madison & Nina are now riding Julian & Kristopher reverse cowgirl in unison.

“I love your huge cock, Julian!” Madison said before riding him faster.

“Oh my god! Your big dick feels so good.” Nina cried out as she continued to nimbly ride Kristopher.

Jesse is once again fucking Victoria from behind. Meanwhile, Kelli being fucked missionary by Armando.

“Oh my god yes! Give it to me” Victoria said while moving her fit and slender body to keep up with how fast Jesse was banging her.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Armando, your cock is fucking incredible.” Kelli cried out as the Latin hunk continued to pound her snatch while holding onto her left leg.

“Ana, it’s your turn to join the orgy.” Alison said with a smile while clapping her hands.

“Thank you! Ladies, here I come.” Ana said with a smile as she left the lineup. The Knives Out actress is wearing an aqua colored bikini and pairs up with Justin.

Justin soon takes off his shorts and Ana’s jaw drops at the sight of the brown-skinned stud’s long hard cock. The Blade Runner 2049 actress then smiles before dropping to her knees and stroking his dick.

“This is such a nice big cock, and it is throbbing so much.” Ana said in a very sexual tone before she began taking Justin’s dong into her mouth. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! It tastes so good!” The beautiful Cuban actress would then begin making loud wet noises as Justin continues to slide his big dick down her throat. “Yes! Keep fucking my mouth just like that.”

Margot & Kelli are now giving Kristopher a double blowjob.

“Mmmm! Kristopher, your dick is so big! I’ve been wanting to do this since I saw you at the front desk.” Kelli said with a smile before sucking his member faster.

“Yes! That’s why I love it, Kelli.” Margot replied with a laugh before taking over and sucking Kristopher off at a rapid pace. Meanwhile, Kelli begins licking his balls with her wet tongue.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! That’s fuck my tits, Trent.” Victoria said with a smile while giving the hung waiter a titjob.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me! Oh fuck!” Dove cried out as Jesse was fucking from behind while she was sucking off Luke. The two men would continue to spit roast the former Disney actress for some a while.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Yes! Fuck me!” Nina said with a big smile while riding Julian’s cock reverse cowgirl.

“Yeah! Yeah! Oh my god yes! Fuck with that big cock!” Madison said in an aroused tone as Armando was pounding her cooze doggystyle.

Ana is now being fucked by Justin in the missionary position. He even has her left leg over his strong shoulder as he gives her the old in and out.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! I love that big brown cock!” Ana said as Justin was fucking at a quick pace.

Margot is now riding Kristopher cowgirl style while grinding her incredible body.

Trent is currently fucking Victoria from behind. She then looks back at him and smiles as he continues to bang her in the doggystyle position.

Dove & Kelli are now side by side and begin riding Jesse & Luke reverse cowgirl.

Nina is now on her knees slurping away at Julian’s big cock as if it were her last meal.

Armando eventually begins banging Madison in the spoon position.

“Oh my god yes! Mmhmm! Oh fuck! I love it!” Ana said with a smile as she is now riding Justin cowgirl while he is holding onto her great-looking Cuban ass.

Alison was so into watching all the hot orgy action that she lost track of time. She then looks at her wristwatch and gasps.

“Oops! Madelaine it’s time for you to join the orgy. I’m sorry I got distracted by all the fucking.” Alison said with a laugh.

“It’s okay Alison!” Madelaine replied with a smile. The hot redhead is wearing a skimpy green bikini. After leaving the lineup she immediately strips off her bikini and pairs up with Vaughn. “Alright big boy, show me what you’ve got!” She then flashes him a sexy smirk. Vaughn then takes off his shorts and Madelaine immediately drops to her knees and begins blowing him. “Fuck! You’re huge! But as always I’m up for the challenge.”

After the Riverdale actress is done slurping on Vaughn’s pole, he gets into position so that Madelaine can ride him.

“Oh my god! Yes! Yes! I bet I’m the first woman you’ve ever fucked who can take all of that big cock of yours.” Madelaine said in a matter of fact tone. She would then begin bouncing her glorious peach-like ass even faster while riding him. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh! That’s it! Fuck the shit out of me!”

“Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!” Ana cried out as Trent was now banging her from behind.

“Fuck yes! I have been waiting for this since I first met you at the front desk!” Kelli said with a big smile as she was riding Kristopher.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Wear out my pussy!” Dove said as Justin is fucking her from behind.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Yes! It feels so good!” Victoria cried out as Julian was banging her while standing.

“Holy shit! Oh fuck yes! Give it to me!” Madison said while riding Luke reverse cowgirl.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Pound my fucking pussy!” Margot said while resting her shoulders as Jesse is plunging his big cock into her cooze.

“Oh fuck yes! Give me all of that big cock!” Madelaine demanded as Vaughn was now ramming her from behind. The Cherry Blossom actress then shakes her amazing pale ass as the dark haired stud continues to bang her doggystyle. “Oh my god yes! Fuck me!”

Becky G then enters the orgy. The Mexican songstress is wearing a red & gold bikini. The RCA music artist then pairs up with Aaron.

“Oh yeah baby! Let’s do this!” Becky said in an excited tone as Aaron removed his shorts. As his big black cock pops out, she smiles and takes off her bikini. Once she is nude, Aaron picks up with her muscular arms and begins fucking her while standing. “Oh my god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me good! Stretch out my fucking pussy!”

While Becky is having sex with Aaron, Madelaine is now being fucked by missionary by Julian.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm! Fuck me!” Madelaine said as Julian was thrusting his massive cock into her snatch.

“Oh fuck! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! That big black dick feels so good!” Becky cried out as Aaron was still fucking her while standing. Sometime later, he would place her back down. The five-foot singer would then drop to her knees and begin sucking and licking the dark-skinned stud’s dick as if it were an ice cream cone.

“Kate, it is time for you to join the party now.” Alison said while checking the time on her watch again.

“Thank you, Alison. I have been waiting for this moment all night.” Kate replied with a smile. The Underworld actress is wearing a snakeskin bikini. Once she leaves the lineup she pairs up with Bryan and wastes no time and immediately pulls down the stud’s shorts and begins sucking his big cock. “I’m going to get your dick really wet before you fuck me.” The beautiful UK actress uses her experience to expertly sucked down half of Bryan’s lengthy cock effortlessly.

Both Becky & Madelaine are now riding Aaron & Justin reverse cowgirl.

“Mmhmm! I love riding your big dick!” Becky said as she wildly rode Aaron.

“That’s it! Fuck me!” Madelaine said as Justin was thrusting his big brown dick into her cooze. “Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck me!”

“Yes! That’s it! Keep stretching my pussy!” Kate said with a smile as Bryan was fucking her doggystyle. The Click actress would then begin pushing her ass back as the hung stud continues to bang her from behind.

After another five minutes go by Julianne finally enters the orgy. The Footloose remake actress is wearing a white bikini with gold trim and pairs up with Devin. He then takes off his shorts and his brown dick is ready to go.

“I can’t wait for you to fuck me with big hard cock of yours.” Julianne said while her blue eyes grew wide at the sight of Devin’s dick. The Dancing with the Stars performer then removes her swimsuit. The hot blonde then turns around and begins to wiggle ass at him before he stuffed his cock into her pussy and banged her from behind. “Yes! That’s it! Keep fucking me just like that! Mmhmm! Yeah! I fucking love it!”

“Oh my god! That feels so fucking good!” Madelaine said as Trent was now fucking her in the spoon position. He has her left leg cradle as well as he pumps away at her snatch.

“Fuck me harder with that big cock!” Becky said while looking back at Armando as he was showing the Latina singer’s cooze no mercy.

“Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!” Kate cried out while riding Bryan reverse cowgirl.

“Goddamn! That big cock feels so good.” Julianne said as Devin continues to fuck her standing doggystyle. “I really know how to fuck me! Keep it up!”

“Olivia it is showtime!” Alison said to the Phoenix singer.

“Yes! Finally!” Olivia said with a smile before joining the fun. The Generous singer is wearing an orange bikini and pairs up with Marco. The former Disney star then takes off her bathing suit and is now completely nude. “Let’s do it!” After Marco drops his shorts he begins fucking Olivia in the missionary position while holding onto both of her legs. “Oh my god! Oh fuck! That big cock feels amazing. Keep fucking me!”

Kate, Julianne, Madelaine & Becky are now all on their knees while sucking and slurping away at Vaughn, Bryan, Devin & Aaron’s big cocks. The four beautiful women make loud slurp and pop noises as they blow their respective man.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Keep fucking me like that.” Olivia moaned as Marco still fucking her missionary. But the I Didn’t Do It actress would soon begin riding him cowgirl. “Oh  fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!”

Sommer has now entered the orgy. The smoking hot fitness model is wearing a pink sling bikini that leaves nothing to the imagination. She then pairs up with Damian.

“I am so ready for that big cock of yours.” Sommer said while giving Damian a lustful glance as she removed her sling. She even shook her incredible ass a bit while doing so. She then gets down on all fours and Damian proceeds to fuck her doggystyle. “Mmhmm! Yeah! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!”

Meanwhile, Kate, Madelaine, Julianne, Becky & Olivia are now riding their respective men in unison.

“Oh my god! Damian you are fucking me so good.” Sommer said as the stud continued to fuck her from behind while holding onto her bubble ass.

Vanessa has now joined the orgy and is very happy to do so. The Toni Topaz actress is wearing a purple bikini and pairs up with Bobby.

“It’s about time! I have been waiting all night for this.” Vanessa said with a chuckle as she removed her bikini. The Riverdale actress then kneels in front of Bobby and begins to briefly suck his big black dick. After getting the ebony hunk’s cock wet she begins to titfuck him. “Ohhh! Ohhh! I just love titfucking big dicks!”

Kate, Becky & Olivia are all lined up as Trent, Kristopher & Julian are fucking them doggystyle. Meanwhile, Julianne, Sommer & Madelaine are riding Bryan, Luke & Devin reverse cowgirl in unison. All six women of course moan very loudly from the pleasure they are receiving.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Fuck me!” Vanessa said with a smile while riding Bobby. The hot brown skinned actress soon begins slamming her ass down faster as she rides his big black cock. “Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Give it to me!”

Alison then checks her watch again and smiles.

“Yes! It is my turn to enter the orgy.” Alison said excitedly before pairing up with Calvin. The Community actress then takes off her bikini as the masseur removes his shorts. “I cannot wait to devour that huge cock of yours.” With a mischievous smile she then kneels in front of him and begins slurping away at his long shaft. She even begins rubbing her pussy using her left hand while she blows Calvin too. “Sucking big cocks always makes me so wet!” As the GLOW actress continues to give him a blowjob a river of drool flows her mouth onto her chin and drips down to her tits.

After Alison blows Calvin for a bit, he begins to fuck her missionary position.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my god yes! That big cock feels so fucking good!” Alison cried out as Calvin was slamming his huge dong into her pussy. He would also soon take a hold of her left leg and begin banging her faster. “Yes! That’s it! Oh my god! Fuck me!”

Alison would eventually ride Calvin while he is holding onto her waist.

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Fuck! I love riding your big cock!” Alison said with a smile as she continued to bounce up and down on Calvin’s huge member.

As the night progressed all that could be heard was the sound of wet skin slapping together. All fifteen celebrities managed to fuck every single stud involved in the Big Dick Island orgy too.

“Holy shit! I love riding your big cock!” Victoria said as she rode Armando at a quick pace while Ana was watching on. “I want to see you ride him now Ana.” She then dismounted the Latin hunk’s dick.

“Thank you, Victoria. I would love too!” Ana replied as began riding Armando reverse cowgirl. “Ohhhh! Yes! Fuck me just like that!” The Sergio actress then begins to really work her booty while riding the Spanish stud. “Oh my god! Yes! Fuck me!”

As this is happening, Victoria is now being fucked from behind by Marco.

“Yes! That’s exactly what I wanted.” Victoria said in an aroused tone while looking back at Marco as he fucks her doggystyle. “Give it to me! Wear my pussy out!”

Both Ana & Victoria are now on their knees as Armando & Marco are jerking their big cocks in front of them. The two hunks do this until they fire off several loads of hot cum onto their beautiful faces.

“Wow! That was a lot of cum. I had so much tonight.” Victoria said before smiling.

“Yes! They hosed us down good, and I had fun too.” Ana replied with a laugh.

Dove is currently riding Vaughn cowgirl style. Next to them is Margot being fucked from behind by Julian.

“Fuck me!I love riding this big cock!” Dove cried out as she continued to bounce up and down on Vaughn’s dick.

“Oh my god! Keep slamming that cock into my pussy!” Margot demanded as Julian was plowing her from behind.

Several minutes later Dove & Margot are blowing Vaughn & Julian. The two blondes do this until the two men blow their loads onto their faces.

“Fuck! This orgy has been amazing.” Dove said with a smile while wiping some jizz from her right eye. “I can’t wait to do this again!”

“I enjoyed it too.” Margot replied before kissing the head of Julian’s cock. She would then proceed to makeout with Dove.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Fuck me!” Kate said as she was expertly riding Calvin’s huge cock. The Vacancy actress then begins rocking her body back and forth while holding onto the stud’s shoulders. “I’m ready for you cum now!” She then hops off of his big dick and begins sucking it until he sprays a load of hot jissom onto her visage. “Yes! That’s what I wanted.” She then smiles while sucking Calvin’s cock again.

Nina & Julianne are now riding Trent & Jesse’s cocks anal cowgirl.

“That’s it! I love how that big cock feels inside my ass.” Julianne said as Trent was thrusting his dick into her booty.

“Yeah! I love it! Keep fucking my ass, Jesse!” Nina said as she was slamming her ass onto his big dick.

A few minutes later, the two studs would creampie the two famous friends’ asses.

“We love anal creampies!” Nina & Julianne said together with smiles.

The hot trio of Kelli, Madison & Olivia are side by side while being fucked doggystyle by Justin, Aaron & Luke.

“Oh yeah! That’s it! Keep fucking us!” The three former Disney stars said together.

The three studs would eventually begin filling up their pussies with hot white jissom. Afterwards, Kelli, Madison & Olivia all smile after they receive their creampies.

“Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass!” Madelaine cried out as Devin was fucking her standing anal doggystyle. The gorgeous redhead would eventually drop to her knees so as the brown-skinned stud is jerking his cock for her. He does this until he fires a big cumshot onto the Riverdale star’s face. “I fucking loved that! I’m so glad I decided to come to Big Dick Island this week.”

“Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! That’s it! Fuck me with that big dick!” Vanessa said as Damian was fucking her in the missionary position while holding onto her right leg The hung stud continues to fuck her until he pulls out of her cooze and fires a huge load of jizz onto the Toni Topaz actress’ face and big brown titties. “That was amazing! I say that this was the best damn orgy we have ever had!”

“It sure was Vanessa.” Madelaine replied to Vanessa before sharing a cum kiss with her co-star and best friend.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Holy shit! Oh fuck yes! Stretch my pussy!” Becky said with a smile as she looked back at Bryan while he was fucking doggystyle with his big cock. “Please cum on my ass!” He then pulled out and did exactly that as he fired off a sizable load of spunk onto the Latin musician’s booty. “That was great!” The Green Light Go singer then began to shake her now cum covered ass while laughing.

“Oh my god! Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!” Sommer said as she was riding Bobby reverse cowgirl while having a big smile on her face. After a few minutes, the hot fitness model hops off of his cock and rests on her knees. The dark-skinned hunk would then jerk his big black cock until he fired a huge load of cum that covered most of her face. “Damn! That was such a great fuck and even better orgy.”

Alison is currently being spit roasted by Kristopher & Julian.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Julian, your cock is so fucking big!” Alison said as she was slurping way at his long dick. Meanwhile, Kristopher was banging her doggystyle. “Oh my god yes! Keep fucking me just like that.” As the resort manager fucks her from behind he smacks her ass before pounding her pussy faster. “Fuuuuuck! Yes! Give it to me!” The Mad Men actress then returns to giving Julian a blowjob.

Julian would eventually begin cuming on Alison’s perfect face while Kristopher was still fucking her from behind. The Get Hard actress would then give Julian’s cock a few more sucks.

“I always love a good facial.” Alison said with a laugh before looking back at Kristopher with her blue eyes. “I want to ride that big cock of yours now.” After mounting his cock she begins riding the well-endowed resort manager’s cock swiftly while he holds onto her ass. “Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my god! That big fucking cock feels amazing. I just feel it stretching my pussy.” The Rental actress then begins riding Kristopher faster while having a big smile and cum on her face. “Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!”

A few minutes later, Kristopher is standing in front of Alison as she is now gobbling away at his huge cock. She even takes time to suck on his big balls as well. As the Community star continues to blow the hung resort manager, he is on the verge of cuming for her.

“Mmmm! Mmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! I want all of your cum.” Alison said between sucks as she continued to slurp on Kristopher’s big cock while fondling his nuts. The resort manager's dick then twitches before it expels a large amount of spunk onto the How To Be Single star’s face. In fact, some of his cum seals Alison’s right eye shut as well, and she even swallows some of his jizz too before smiling. “Thank you for that amazing fuck and for the cum.” She then laughs.

“Well ladies I would say that today’s orgy has been a huge success!” Margot said with a smile.

“Indeed! It was the best way to end our time on Big Dick Island before leaving tomorrow.” Kate replied.

“Kate & Margot I agree. I cannot wait to do this again when we return in a few months.” Alison chimed in while rubbing her hands together.

After the orgy is over all fifteen celebrities cheer and applaud before heading back inside the Dangle Resort. The women plan to have more fun with all the well-endowed studs one more time before leaving Big Dick Island.

The End
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 08:29:51 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA