Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 155032 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2021, 05:11:47 AM »
Hey everyone!

Just here to post some celeb stories since pastebin doesn't really allow this type of content anymore. I am usually writing with a focus on kinks, sometimes to the point where actual sex gets excluded and often with the women being dominant. Usually that's not really the most popular theme around celeb boards but maybe it still finds some readers. I can also write more conventional stuff if the mood strikes me.

Take care,
Snack

Hi and welcome to our site.

There is an audience for female dominant stories, including some vocal members around here. I would recommend you write whatever you want, regardless the popularity. You never know, there is always someone out there who might enjoy it. As long as it falls into our rules of the TOS, it will be fine on here. Look forward to seeing what ideas you have for stories.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: SnackAttack

rondi

« Reply #151 on: April 08, 2022, 03:48:28 AM »
Hi.
I'm new in this forum, I just register some days ago.
I'm a writter, but I'm much more into in the underground celebs.
I know that the public isn't big as the main stream ones, but I like give those not well know celebs a bit of attention.
I published one in this forum yet and now I'm working on another story.
My first language isn't English, so that makes me a bit dificult to write.
I hope you enjoy my future jobs.

If someone wants to send me a PM, I'm always open.

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Viri

Viri

« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2022, 05:27:53 PM »
Hi.
I know that the public isn't big as the main stream ones, but I like give those not well know celebs a bit of attention.

If by 'underground' you mean streamers and e-sports babes like the one you wrote, we could definitely use more of that around here.

rondi

« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2022, 03:31:49 AM »
Hi.

If by 'underground' you mean streamers and e-sports babes like the one you wrote, we could definitely use more of that around here.

Not just E-sports and streamers babes, I'd like to write about indie musicians too.
I have another E-sport babe story that I published in Deviantart and Literotica, I would try to translate it to publish here.

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #154 on: May 21, 2022, 08:14:01 PM »
Hi everyone. I just signed up for this site a little over a week ago and I'm looking forward to contributing more stories to the site. Any feedback for the stories I've posted so far would be greatly appreciated.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2022, 04:57:49 AM »
Hi everyone. I just signed up for this site a little over a week ago and I'm looking forward to contributing more stories to the site. Any feedback for the stories I've posted so far would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the site, and thank you for your stories!
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Cptnstrwrs

NBK_Throw

« Reply #156 on: June 20, 2022, 12:06:34 PM »
Hey, I'm NBK, I've been quietly on here for a little while but I'll be posting my first story soon! So i thought I may as well post here. Great job on the site guys everyone especially Cadeauxxx & John have been so helpful and kind.
:)

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Sadie_Sink_Lover

« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2022, 05:25:17 PM »
Hey Sadie_Sink_Lover Here looking to read good stories and maybe write a few.
Love Sadie and Millie
Hope To Make and cum a lot

Money

« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2022, 05:34:11 PM »
Hey everybody Money here finally got this thing working correctly looking forward to posting more wacky stories of being trapped, aliens, threesomes, orgies, and any other crazy stuff I or you can dream up within reason got plenty of stuff in the pipeline so no shortage of shenanigans anytime soon and plenty of new celebs to drool over

The following users thanked this post: wildspirit365, Cptnstrwrs

TheRefinedFicComposer

« Reply #159 on: February 01, 2023, 07:10:03 PM »
Hey there, I've lurked on a few different fic boards over the years and never exactly found the right landing spot.

I've written a variety of characters and situations, but my main goal has always been keeping scenes grounded somewhat in reality. There's something inately hot about a scene that's not implausible, that maybe if the cards fell a certain way, it could happen.

Eager to join the community. My first story is up and I'd appreciate any feedback or criticism readers had.

Cheers and happy reading
the-refined-fic-composer.png" border="0

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Peronath

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #160 on: February 02, 2023, 05:07:43 PM »
Hey there, I've lurked on a few different fic boards over the years and never exactly found the right landing spot.

I've written a variety of characters and situations, but my main goal has always been keeping scenes grounded somewhat in reality. There's something inately hot about a scene that's not implausible, that maybe if the cards fell a certain way, it could happen.

Eager to join the community. My first story is up and I'd appreciate any feedback or criticism readers had.

Cheers and happy reading

Welcome to the site. Glad you joined us.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Sign54

« Reply #161 on: April 30, 2023, 02:47:57 PM »
Hi. I’m Sign54 and I have been a regular here for a while. I have posted two stories I wrote on the Futa board.

The following users thanked this post: John Connors

Ju1es

« Reply #162 on: July 15, 2023, 04:31:33 PM »
Hi guys. I'm in Southern England. Writing my first story .... A very x-rated RPF, based on my Tom Cruise fantasies.

thewildcard

« Reply #163 on: December 31, 2023, 11:15:47 AM »
I'm a new writer who has lurked on here for years. I decided to start writing after reading many of Cade's stories over time.

Lauren Lover

« Reply #164 on: January 18, 2024, 04:43:16 PM »
Hi there.

I'm Lauren Lover and I just joined the site yesterday. I've been lurking here for the last few months, reading all the amazing stories by all the amazing authors on here, so I thought I'd give it a whirl myself.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Jadedstar

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA