Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Dark Wonders (Multiple celebs)  (Read 73945 times)

Nidhogg

Re: Dark Wonders (Multiple celebs)
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2022, 05:17:43 AM »
Alexandra was my #1 pick for my 2021 ranking, so I appreciate this story. Everyone's talking about her breasts, but right now I think she's also got the best eyes in mainstream movie biz, along with Anya Taylor Joy.

Rumors had spread across the TTY building about Alexandra. Mateo had never met her before, but he had heard quite the tall tales of how she liked to handle her negotiations.
Heh! I love these seedy drops of info which you never need to hear about in full detail. The implications are hot enough, and give the reader some hints to what will unfold.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2022, 05:47:57 PM »
Alexandra was my #1 pick for my 2021 ranking, so I appreciate this story. Everyone's talking about her breasts, but right now I think she's also got the best eyes in mainstream movie biz, along with Anya Taylor Joy.

I honestly don't like her. She always looks bewildered in pics and after she became skinny as a rail, I haven't looked twice at her. Alexandra was my most requested celeb for years and after it came up on my Patreon last year, I finally bit the bullet and decided to give in to all those requests. I don't want to write her again though.

Heh! I love these seedy drops of info which you never need to hear about in full detail. The implications are hot enough, and give the reader some hints to what will unfold.

Thank you, that comment means a lot. This series like my other ones, has had a lot of thought put into the world building aspects. As Dark Wonders progresses, those little bits and pieces will open up to bigger things like it did in Big Booty Bitches.

Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv, Nikko, Psylent21

Nidhogg

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2022, 12:20:04 PM »
I honestly don't like her. She always looks bewildered in pics and after she became skinny as a rail, I haven't looked twice at her. Alexandra was my most requested celeb for years and after it came up on my Patreon last year, I finally bit the bullet and decided to give in to all those requests. I don't want to write her again though.

Mad kudos for managing to write this well about a celeb you don't like. I could never do that, as I need at least a minor positive connection to the subject. This is why I won't even attempt to write stuff about 90% of the popstars and social media stars that are popular today.

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv, Nikko

diamond_luv

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2022, 11:43:13 PM »

Mad kudos for managing to write this well about a celeb you don't like. I could never do that, as I need at least a minor positive connection to the subject. This is why I won't even attempt to write stuff about 90% of the popstars and social media stars that are popular today.

That is why I think Cade is the best writer on here. He's always up for a challenge, even when it is torture on himself lol.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Mateo does to Christina next lol.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2022, 10:29:20 AM »
Congratulations!! Incredible thrilling series, so captivated by these two chapters my preference goes to the first with the bomb that is Christina! My God what a marvel of writing.. You are a remarkably gifted writer.
I can't wait to see the sequel, we guess it's not over between Mateo & Christina. I liked the allusions to the hottie Sofia Vergara and Dark Wonders is already one of my best series in my heart.

The dominant male side is great, it's fantastic. I love it!
Thank you very much!!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA