Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Dream Meeting (Laura Marano)  (Read 2390 times)

Calibur009

A Dream Meeting (Laura Marano)
« on: January 01, 2022, 04:36:29 AM »
A Dream Meeting
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Laura Marano
Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Facial

August 27, 2016

It was a hot summer day in New York City when John Nelson was performing his duty as a user at the Arthur Ashe Stadium. John was 22 years old with light brown hair and blue eyes. He also wore a blue cap, a matching polo shirt, tan pants, and black sneakers. The young man was 5’ 10” and had an average build for a guy his age.

Since the stadium was hosting its annual Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day today, Disney Channel actress/musician Laura Marano was there to perform at the event. She was also John’s celebrity crush.  As a matter of fact, she was the only reason he watched her old series, Austin & Ally, from time to time when he was younger. It was just something about the pretty brunette that attracted him to her. In fact, John had a very erotic dream about her this morning before he woke up to get ready for work.

It was currently noon as John sat in the stands during his lunch break. While he ate his sub sandwich, he spotted Laura walking around the courtyard. She wore a blue top, white, red, and blue shorts, and gold open-toe heels. Also, she was wearing her long brown hair in a curled style. The beautiful starlet was all smiles as she interacted with some young fans and signed some autographs for them.

“Wow! Laura looks incredible. It would be great if I could meet her today.” John said with a smile.

As the 21-year-old usher ate his lunch, he continued checking out the Disney actress. Right now, she was posing and goofing around as she held a large green tennis ball for a photoshoot.

“I can’t believe how gorgeous she is in person. Damn! Her legs looked great too. Seriously, how can a 5’ 2” woman have legs like that?” John questioned as he continued to watch the starlet as he ate his lunch.

The more John looked at Laura, the more aroused he became. So, when he finished his lunch, he immediately left the stands and walked back inside the stadium. One hour later, Laura was performing her new song Boombox in the courtyard for a packed audience. The Bad Hair Day actress was clad in a light blue dress and white sneakers as she performed on the stage. Since John was a stadium usher, he was outside watching Laura sing her song.

“Oh my god! She is just too much, and I love the way she moves.” John said to himself with a smile.

About ten minutes later, Laura finished up her performance. The actress/musician then took a bow before she held the microphone close to her face and addressed the large crowd in the stands.

“Thank you, everyone, for coming out to see me today. I hope you all had a great time, and I will see you again next time. I love you!” Laura said in a cheerful tone followed by a wide smile.

The Austin & Ally actress then waved goodbye before she and her three backup dancers left the courtyard and entered the stadium. Once the event ended, people began leaving the stadium. John also left the stands in a hurry, hoping that he could meet Laura before she left.

About fifteen minutes later, John saw Laura purchasing a cream soda at the concession stand. On top of that, she was dressed in the same outfit from earlier that day. But instead of heels, she now wore white sneakers.

“Well, here’s my chance. It’s now or never.” John said with a sigh.

The stadium usher approached the Disney Radio host as she was about to leave the concession stand with her drink. But she stopped once she noticed him and began to speak with him.

“Hello. You’re John Nelson, right?” Laura asked with a bright smile.

“Umm…yes I am. How did you know my name?” John asked with a confused face.

“One of the other ushers told me you were a fan of mine when he pointed you out to me earlier today.” Laura replied with a laugh before she continued. “I do wish I could have met you earlier, but I saw that you were busy.”

“Well, that’s embarrassing. But yes! I’m a big fan of yours, Miss Marano. I used to watch you on Austin & Ally all the time.” John responded with a nervous chuckle.

“Cool! Hopefully, you only watched the show for yours truly. Because the rest of the cast were a bunch of losers. That was a joke, John, and you can call me Laura.” The brunette starlet replied with a laugh.

“That was funny, Laura. Well, you looked great performing your song today.” John responded with an impressed face.

“Thank you, John, and you don’t look too bad yourself.” Laura replied in a flirtatious tone.

Soon, Laura’s big brown eyes drifted down when she noticed the erection inside John’s pants. After that, the actress gasped and smiled as she got an idea.

“I have some time before I have to leave. So, do you want to hang out with me inside my dressing room?” Laura asked with a smile.

“Are you sure?” John replied.

“Yes. I’m very sure.” Laura responded with a cheerful tone.

“OK. I have finished my duties for today. So sure I can hang out with you, Laura.” John replied with a grin.

“Great! Just follow me, John, and I promise we’re going to have some fun.” Laura replied with a wink as she sipped on her cream soda.

Ten minutes later…

“Oh yes! That’s it! That feels so good!” Laura moaned out.

The Austin & Ally actress was nude with her legs spread as John’s head was buried between her creamy thighs. As he dined on her sweet snatch, the brunette starlet moaned from the pleasure she received from the usher’s talented tongue.

“Oh my god! I’ve never had my pussy eaten this well before! Don’t stop!” Laura cooed before she grabbed the back of John’s head.

“I still can’t believe this is happening.” John said with a smile as he went down on the Italian starlet.

He then returned to licking Laura’s folds, much to her delight. John also knew he was doing a great job since she orgasmed several times.

“Oh my god! John, you’re so damn good at this, John! Looks like I chose the right man for the job today! It is so great to find a guy who knows how to eat pussy!” Laura said as she moaned.

“Thanks for the compliment, Laura.” John replied with a smile.

Laura’s words then motivated the usher to dine on her cooze even faster. He also stuck two fingers into her slit and began to finger-fuck her pussy as he ate her out.

“Oh my god yes! I was right! You eat my pussy so much better than Ross.” Laura cried out as her big brown eyes almost rolled into her head.

“I always had a feeling that you two were fucking around off-camera.” John replied with a sly smile.

“Yes, we did. To be fair, Ross does have a big cock, and he is very good in bed. But his pussy eating skills could use some work, to put it nicely.” Laura responded with a laugh while moaning.

John laughed as he resumed eating the starlet’s honeypot. After that, Laura moaned before she spoke to the usher again.

“That feels so good! But I need you to stop now. I want to see your cock now.” Laura said as she panted.

John nodded his head in agreement as he stood up. After that, he unbuckled his belt and unzipped the fly to his pants. Following that, the usher fished out his erect nine-inch cock for the Austin & Ally actress.

“Oh my god! Wow! That is such a big cock. I really did make the right decision to hang out with you today.” Laura gasped as her doe-like eyes widened.

The brunette beauty grasped the base of John’s big cock and licked the tip of it. After that, she smiled, parted her pink lips, and she slipped the usher’s dick into her warm and wet mouth. The Disney Channel actress also worked his shaft with her left hand as she sucked him off.

“Mmm! Oh yes! Your cock is so good!” Laura said as she slurped on John’s impressive member.

“Holy shit! I never thought this would happen. I dreamed every night about those lips being wrapped around my dick. Now it’s finally happening.” John said as he groaned.

“I’m glad that I could make your dream come true, John. The truth is that I needed this today. I’ve been so busy lately that it’s been a month since I’ve had sex.” Laura replied as she gave the usher a handjob.

A few seconds later, the Austin & Ally actress resumed her oral assault on John’s cock. Additionally, she caressed his balls with her left hand as she bobbed her head along his shaft. Meanwhile, the lucky guy removed his shirt as the Italian starlet gave him an enthusiastic blowjob.

“I love sucking your big cock! It’s fucking good!” Laura said with a naughty smile as he blew John faster.

Laura eventually released John’s from her mouth with a loud pop. Following that, she focused on his balls, and she began sucking on them. Also, the Bad Hair Day actress jacked his saliva-stained dick with her left hand as she licked his nuts.

“I must say, John, you have nice balls! They’re almost as big as those green tennis balls I was playing with earlier today. Before you ask, I love sucking on balls!” Laura said in a joking manner as she tongued the usher’s testicles.

“I can see that, Laura, and you’re so great at it.” John replied with a smile as he looked down at her.

“Enough foreplay, I’m ready to feel your cock inside me.” Laura said as she got to her feet and wiped the spit from her mouth.

“I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve dreamed of you saying those words.” John replied with a laugh.

Three minutes later, John was sitting on the bench with a firm grip on Laura’s waist as she rode him. The Italian starlet let out a chorus of loud moans as she placed her hands on the usher’s chest and swiftly bounced up and down on his cock.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Fucking me so good!” Laura cried out with a smile.

John still couldn’t believe this moment with Laura was real. He had dreamed about having sex with the starlet many times, but he never thought it would become a reality.

“Fuck! Laura, you really know how to ride a guy.” John said as he drove his dick into her pussy.

“God yes! Don’t stop! I want you to make me cum on your cock!” Laura cried out as she rode the usher at a brisk pace.

While the brunette starlet was riding John, he began sucking on her perky tits. He also began thrusting into her wet pussy more vigorously than before.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Fuck me just like that! It feels so good!” Laura moaned with a satisfied smile.

A few minutes later, John was fucking Laura doggystyle on the bench. She also looked back at him with an approving smile as she pushed her ass closer to him.

“Give it to me! Fuck me with that big cock! Oh my god!” Laura hollered as John fucked her from behind.

John didn’t know how she would react, but he couldn’t help himself and proceeded to slap Laura’s shapely booty as he screwed her. The brunette beauty laughed in response, and she continued to push her backside toward him.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Keep fucking me just like that!” Laura moaned as the usher kept railing her from behind.

“Laura, your pussy is incredible.” John said with a grin as he fucked her.

“Thank you! John, you’re doing a great job of fucking me! Keep it up!” Laura replied as she moaned.

A short time later, Laura was sitting on her knees with John’s balls inside her mouth. Meanwhile, he was stroking his cock as the Austin & Ally actress feasted on his nuts.

“Mmm! John, your balls are so good!” Laura said as she sucked on the usher’s ball sack.

Soon, the Disney Channel actress looked at her white wristwatch and gasped.

“Shit! We need to hurry things along. My transport will be here soon.” Laura said.

“I understand, Laura.” John replied.

A few minutes later, Laura was resting on her back with her right leg draped over John’s shoulder as he fucked her. Additionally, the actress/singer had a look of pure joy on her face as the usher pumped away at her pussy.

“God yes! Fuck me with that big cock! I love it so much!” Laura moaned as John filled her cooze with his stiff dick.

About five minutes later, Laura straddled the usher’s cock, and she began riding him reverse cowgirl. In addition to that, the Austin & Ally actress began to gyrate her slim body as she swiftly rode John’s manhood. Furthermore, the brunette starlet’s tits jiggled as the usher pistoned his hard dick into her.

“Oh my god! I love riding big cock! You’re making me cum!” Laura moaned as she came on John’s dick multiple times.

John never thought he would hear those words outside a dream as his celebrity crush continued to ride his hard dick. He was also surprised at how well Laura was at grinding her pussy on his cock. Which was proof of how sexually naughty she was off-camera.

“Yes! John, your cock is fantastic! I’m ready for your cum now!” Laura hollered as she kept riding the usher’s dick.

Soon, the Austin & Ally actress hopped off John’s member. After that, she pushed her hair and grasped his cock, and she began jerking it. She continued to caress the usher’s dick until it expelled a few streaks of cum across her pretty face.

“Oh my god! John, you got me good with that cumshot. That was so amazing. So did I live up to your dreams about me?” Laura asked before she licked the excess cum off his cockhead.

“No, you didn’t, Laura. You surpassed them! Having sex with you was everything I dreamed it would be and more.” John replied with a big smile.

“That is the sweetest thing a guy has ever told me. Well, I need to freshen up and get ready to go. But it has been nice meeting you, John. If I ever perform here again, I will give you an encore performance.” Laura responded with a wink.

Fifteen minutes later, Laura and John walked out of the dressing room together and headed toward the stadium’s exit door. The Austin & Ally actress was now wearing a black top, jeans, and white tennis shoes. She also carried her large black suitcase filled with her belongings.

“Thank you, John. I had an amazing time with you today. I will never forget it. Goodbye!” Laura said with a bright smile. After that, she left the building as her transport was waiting for her outside.

“Bye, Laura, and thank you for making my dream come true.” John replied with a grin.

The End
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 01:08:56 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Dexter07, jnunez9098

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA