Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Breathe On Me (Britney Spears)  (Read 244514 times)

Cadeauxxx

Breathe On Me (Britney Spears)
« on: February 05, 2022, 05:23:09 AM »
Breathe On Me
Starring: Britney Spears

Codes: MF, Oral, Anal

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

October 2003

New York City, New York

The rush hour of traffic was audible within the distance of the first few floors high up in the corporate office building. All the result from a window currently open, inviting the honking horns and roaring engines from lines of traffic down below. Working downtown in Manhattan always came with a hectic day as the afternoon hours pushed on. A radio in the distance across the office cubicle had given sounds of rock music playing to quiet the outside ambience. Dante Sims had come to know this attitude of New York City all too well. He leaned against a window, gazing back at his reflection across the glass surface and gazing up at the many skyscraper buildings that occupied this city. The open window was across the room, near the left corner from where he stood.

At twenty-three years old, Dante had fallen into what would be a dream job for many coming out of college and working through photography gigs. Having family connections across town had paid off when he found himself dropping out of Rutgers and taking on a job for photographer James White. A famed photographer who's images had appeared on the covers of various magazines throughout the years. James had his name on some of the finest photo sessions with famous models, singers and actresses. As one of the most the highly sought photographers in New York, it was common for him to blend in with associates from Hollywood. Within a month on the job, Dante had become a regular assistant, accompanying the skilled photographer who signed his checks at the end of every week. The pay had proven to be worthwhile for sticking around, but it wasn't like there was another choice to be had.

Today marked the second meeting at the Esquire corporate building where a photo shoot had been arranged for a pop singer who was seemingly dominating the world at the moment. As Dante stood in the corner, he turned from the window to see a man who had been sitting in his office chair. Feet propped up on his desk away from the keyboard to his computer, the man was leaning back with a magazine hiding his face. The front cover had revealed to be Rolling Stone's latest issue from October. Anyone would've recognized the deep brown eyes gazing back from the cover of that magazine and Dante certainly knew that innocent, but mischievous face. Britney Spears was on top of the world, or so it seemed. That racy cover shoot by Matthew Rolston had sent shock waves back at the White photography office, all before this day had come.

Swallowing his breath, Dante ran his right hand across his freshly shaved face and through his long brunette hair. He had fixed it up in a ponytail to make life easier for when he was on the job. Today he dressed in simple casual clothes with a T-shirt showing the album cover of Led Zeppelin II and a pair of blue jeans. After the sizzling Rolling Stone shoot, Britney Spears was set for a session date with James White for Esquire magazine. Yesterday was the start of that shoot and Dante had yet to meet her, but he had witnessed her on the set. The large skyscraper building had a proper studio up one of the higher floors, all set and ready for use. It was better than using the smaller studio back at James' offices. For Dante, it was somewhat ironic that here he was working on a day with Britney Spears. He could remember just three years ago when her early hits were inescapable for any day listening to the radio.

It seemed like everywhere you turned, Britney was impossible to avoid. Her photo shoots dominated the covers of magazines while every new single had proven to be a hit on the charts. There were times years ago when Dante couldn't stand her music, yet here he was today going to work and knowing he would be within the same room as her. Dante would be a liar to not admit he couldn't stand her dance beat driven pop music. He still had nostalgia for discovering Soundgarden and the Melvins back in the day. Classic Rock radio channels gave a better option than having to hear Nickelback songs in rotation on the main channels. But in the end, it all came back to Britney's music. If not on the radio, you couldn't look past her music videos which were enough to make Dante question his hatred of her music. As he gazed back at that magazine cover, he was again in disbelief that he would be meeting her for a second consecutive day.

"Hey, Dante! What are you doing!?"

A voice called out in the distance, quickly alerting him as Dante took a forward look to see a familiar face. Sonja stood with her arms crossed, quirking up her eyebrows with her arms folded over her chest. Light shined from the row of windows over her dark hair, highlighting the wavy locks. The black woman was James White's other assistant who followed him on photo shoots. Whereas Dante often had camera duties, Sonja was his media manager. She stood tall in black high heels, a grey skirt that matched her buttoned up jacket revealing a white shirt underneath. A stark opposite from Dante whom she was giving that look as if he were a slacker currently in trouble.

"Hey Sonja, I was just hanging out for a bit. Is Mr. White ready to get started?"

She didn't answer him back. Instead, Sonja uncrossed her arms and motioned with her right hand index finger for him to follow her. That was how she typically treated Dante, leading him to figure that she was about to scold the younger man. As he followed behind her, she turned. Heels booming across the carpet floor down as she began to speak.

"Mr. White had to leave for an emergency."

"What happened!? Is everything gonna be alright?"

As they continued to walk, Sonja replied.

"It's something family related, I can't give you the details. He needs someone to finish the shoot up in the studio. We've got two hours left before Miss. Spears has to leave."

Dante felt a sudden surge as his heartbeat began to race. They walked to the sliding metal elevator doors when he looked at Sonja in absolute fear. His eyes were enlarged as Dante blurted out his words.

"I have to finish the shoot with Britney!?"

The older woman looked as if she were about to roll her eyes and smack him across the face. Sonja shook her head at his reaction.

"No, you don't have to do anything! You can just stand here and continue to be the lazy ass you've been all week. I shouldn't be the one to have to find you cause you left the studio to go stand around, looking out windows in an office."

Dante rolled his eyes as the elevator doors opened. Sonja noticed that look on his face and then stepped into the empty elevator, watching him follow behind her. She punched a button, leading them up to a higher floor where the photography studio was. The reality that he had to finish this job was only now beginning to sink in. Taking a deep breath, Dante thought to himself how this was going to be his first real job as a photographer. Finishing a photo session with what felt like the most famous woman on the planet right now. Yesterday they had completed the cover shoot with Britney remaking Angie Dickinson's legendary cover from 1966. It was a sight to behold, witnessing the pop princess stand there with no pants covering her gorgeous muscular legs, all in front of a red background. Feet pushed into a vintage style pair of white high heels and only a white sweater covering her chest.

As the elevator began to ride up, Dante stood there silently and thought more about it. Yesterday, he had witnessed Britney's bare ass with the sweater tugged down but unable to cover that thick rump. Her golden hair was slicked back, fitting for a vintage look. Upon first thought, Dante thought that she looked a bit like Marilyn Monroe. That was until his boss, the photographer himself had corrected the young man by showing him the infamous Esquire cover with Angie Dickinson. Unlike the old cover, Britney couldn't hold back her smile. She oozed such confidence while revealing her sexy body and giving the impression that she truly was not that innocent. While that was for the cover, there was a different photo shoot for today. Something that would be even more revealing as the spread within the magazine. Dante almost felt as if he were going to break out in cold sweats the more he thought about it, for he knew the details on that shoot.

"You said we've got two hours, right?"

Sonja turned, nodding back at the young man.

"Yeah, that should be enough time to wrap this up. She just has one last outfit change. Mr. White had to leave in the middle of shooting the last one. You think you can finish this shoot?"

"I'm gonna try."

Her deep brown eyes gazed back at him in a look of disbelief. Dante knew that Sonja didn't think much of him, but this was a job he couldn't half-ass. Not to her, given the stern look she was giving him.

"Don't fuck this up. Mr. White wants you to snap as many photos as you can. There should be at least a hundred rounds left on the main camera. Just go crazy with it."

"Go crazy with it?"

The older woman smirked back at him.

"You heard me. I shouldn't have to tell a young, hot blooded man like you to go wild with snapping photos of that girl. You should just do it."

The elevator came to a stop with a short bell ring. Dante tried not to blush, as Sonja was now teasing him. Perhaps she had witnessed his wandering eyes yesterday when he was looking over Britney's fine legs and bum. Exiting the elevator, the two of them walked down a narrow hall, through a few doors and behind one to enter the large photography studio. The room was massive with wooden stool chairs scattered around near the back. The main camera station had been centered on a tripod off to the corner where a set piece had been created behind a simple black colored back drop. Off to the left was a six piece screen panel silhouette that served as a quick changing room beyond the blue panels. Large lights had been moved to the black set, along with a fan propped on the right side, turned to blow across the left. A tall, heavy built black man walked over dressed in a pinstripe suit. Dante knew of him as Britney's bodyguard.

"Alright, round up!"

Sonja called out, clapping her hands together. A blonde haired woman had stepped out from behind where Dante was standing, but she was not Britney. Hair pinned up in a high ponytail and wearing a red shirt to go with dark jeans, Cindy was the makeup artist for this session. She approached Sonja and spoke.

"She wants to do her makeup for the rest of the shoot, can I call the day off?"

Dante stepped away as Sonja nodded at Cindy, not paying them much attention as the older woman had seemingly taken control of this job with James leaving. As Dante turned to his left, the woman of the hour began to approach. Britney Spears strutted her hips, wearing a black pinstriped strapless bustier that shoved her perky tits up. The bustier contained two loose suspender bands across her waist. Down below, her feet were pushed into a pair of black high heel pumps, giving her a slight elevation in height. Her face radiated as she flashed her full pearly white teeth in that classic smile that could've easily melted Dante's heart. Her hair swayed as she approached Dante, waving at him playfully.

"Hi, you're Dante right?"

He nodded back at her, trying not to blush.

"Yeah. I was here yesterday, do you remember me?"

Britney nodded to him.

"Yeah, you were the guy helping James."

When Dante nodded again, Britney smiled.

"So I guess you're my photographer now, huh? Can we pick up where we left off?"

Growing nervous with each passing second, Dante exhaled deeply and swallowed his breath. It was better to be honest with her since Britney at least gave off fun vibes.

"This is my first time doing a photo shoot, so forgive me that I'm a little nervous. I don't want to screw this up for you or my boss."

Stepping a bit closer, Britney rested her left hand upon his shoulder, leaning in to give Dante a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, just relax! I'll make this easy for you. James already did some shots and I just have one more outfit to put on before we're done. We can pick up there, that way you don't have to start over from the beginning."

Her eyes shifted over to a small table nearby that had a set of several round beaded pearl necklaces. James wasn't sure what those were for, as he had not went over the plans with James before they started yesterday. Britney stepped over to her bodyguard and whispered something, all while Dante stepped away and moved to the main camera station. There was a smaller camera attached to the side, but it was important to see things through the lens of the bigger one. Despite feeling nervous, Dante was somewhat more relaxed due to Britney's words. He had to be grateful for her humble attitude, as he could easily imagine someone as famous as her having a fit and cancelling the entire shoot with the main photographer out. Sitting down on the stool by the camera, Dante looked over the last shot through the small digital screen on the camera. The buttons allowed him to scroll through and see James' last shots, but he couldn't pay them attention yet with Sonja stepping over and getting his attention.

"You know what you're doing with all this?"

Glancing back at the older woman, Dante quietly nodded.

"Yeah, I've got it."

She stepped away, leaving him there without a response and the sound of her heels stomping loudly into the floor. Sometimes Sonja's mere presence alone was intimidating. The woman wasn't cutthroat like other people he had briefly met in this business, but she was the type of supervisor to demand excellence. It was easy for Dante to see why James kept her around, as the woman was a great media manager. Soon Britney came rushing over to the camera station. Her black high heels clicked and clacked across the floor.

"Here, let me help you."

Dante leaned back a bit, giving Britney some room to look over the screen. She scrolled through the photos by pushing her right hand thumb over a button.

"You see these pics? We had the fan turned on to make it look like wind is blowing through my hair."

He nodded as Britney glanced back at him for a moment. She carried on, speaking.

"You just need to get a few more. Maybe some close ups of my face and then..."

Curving her pretty pink lips into an innocent soft smile, she finished her words.

"It's changing time."

Leaning back up, Britney tapped the palm of her right against the portable camera. Maybe she simply wanted to watch the man blush, but her words were helpful nevertheless. In the distance, Dante could almost feel Sonja's cold eyes starring at him, probably in an intimidating manner to remind him not to screw this up. He wasn't nervous anymore, as he watched Britney move back towards the set, strutting those fine hips before she leaned down. When she bent over, he had a glorious view of her buttocks.

"I'm just gonna turn the fan on and get ready!"

When Britney yelled, her southern accent slightly came out. The fan on the floor had a round shape with three settings from the button in the back. Britney set it on low and then Dante flicked the stand-by switch to the main camera. Peaking out of the lens, he focused his view on Britney as she stood in the center. The fan blew her golden hair into her face as she slightly spread her legs and undid one of the suspenders to her bustier, allowing them to dangle down. Without hesitation, Dante pressed the snap button twice. The camera flashed and Britney then smiled before raising up her right arm, fixing it up before touching her own shoulder. Dante snapped more photos, capturing the seconds of her blonde hair shifting beyond those gorgeous brown eyes. Off in the distance, Britney's bodyguard and Sonja watched.

There was no nervous tensions anymore sitting in the stood behind the main camera. Dante continued to snap photos as Britney turned to face the fan with the hair blowing directly in her face. That was when he finally got up and grasped for the portable camera. Quickly activating it via the switch, Dante moved the lens over his right eye and then motioned for Britney with his free hand. She flashed her teeth in a smile and leaned her head back, quietly gesturing for him to get a proper close-up of her face. Dante adjusted the lens, zooming in slightly and then tapped the snap button several times for quick snaps. After he stopped, Britney softly pushed her teeth together, slightly grinning as she changed her expression. Standing in the back, Sonja folded her arms as she watched the two. The flashing of the camera made her blink, but the older woman was impressed.

After some early nervous jitters, Dante had successfully picked up where his boss had left off. He shot at least thirty snaps of Britney on the portable camera. Each of them with different facial expressions. It was a demonstration of the various emotions she could pull off with her looks alone, cycling from the play of an innocent good girl to a devious woman with a wild naughty side. At one point, Dante zoomed out with the camera, taking a few more full body shots, just to make sure he had some more images of her curves pushed into that sexy bustier. To wrap up, Britney turned off the fan, causing him to smile and make a quick remark between more camera snaps, "Now I can see that lovely face." His compliment made her laugh before giving a goofy smirk back to the camera. It was those playful vibes from Britney that made this job feel more at ease.

"Alright, I think that should do it!"

Britney spoke up, letting Dante know they were done shooting in this outfit. The time had come for her to change. Her eyes shifted over to her bodyguard and Sonja, then she glanced back at Dante before speaking.

"Would it make you more comfortable if I asked for some privacy?"

"What do you mean?"

She smiled back at him, tilting her head to the right. Britney was quietly gesturing to the presence of Sonja and her bodyguard.

"I think I can trust you for this next part. I would just prefer you be the only one to see me naked today."

Those last words caused Dante to raise his eyebrow as he felt his heartbeat elevate as it did earlier today. Britney stepped aside and approached her bodyguard, leaving the photographer of the day there clutching his camera. Not wanting to interject himself to overhear their words, Dante walked back over to the main camera station He checked the tripod while he strapped the portable camera back into space. The booming of Sonja's high heels could be heard as she approached him. He turned to see her standing before him, glancing down at the silver watch latched around her left wrist.

"I'm gonna step out so you can finish with her. You've got an hour and a half to wrap this shoot up."

"What do you want me to do with the camera and all this stuff?"

Waving her hand off, Sonja replied.

"Just leave it along with the rest of the stuff. Mr. White wants to come back and get his equipment later anyway. You know how picky he is about developing his photographs. As for outfit clothes, leave it too. The magazine is paying for all of it."

She turned around, beginning to walk off when Dante noticed Britney and her bodyguard having words in the distance. The tall black man turned his head, giving the younger man an almost menacing gaze for a moment. That was a man few people would dare to end up in a physical altercation with. After some words with Britney he nodded and followed out the door with Sonja. Now the pop princess was alone with the rookie photographer. When the door audibly shut, Britney smiled at Dante while approaching him.

"I hope you're ready to take some naughty photos, I know I am."

Those nervous tensions seemed to be returning, but it was Dante's cheeks flushing red in a blush. Britney gave him that same innocent smirk she had made earlier before her eyes leered over the table. She seemed as if she were about to take something with her to the small changing room, but changed her mind at the last second. Turning her back to him, Britney began to walk towards the silhouette screen panels that made up her small changing room. Before she reached the short destination, she took a glance beyond her right shoulder and smiled teasingly at Dante. She pulled one of the panels open and stepped in before shutting it. Dante knew that she was about to strip down and he couldn't resist the urge to step a bit closer and watch her shadowy figure move across the blue screen panels. This was rude to do from the outside, but he couldn't resist the temptation as Britney's shadow leaned down and she began to push the bustier off her athletic body.

The next phase of this photo shoot would have a central theme with Britney posing topless. While Dante didn't know all the details, he did know that. Britney's daring confidence had to be respected as she was pushing the boundaries with this photo shoot. Standing there and watching her shadows glide across the blue screen, Dante was trying to fight off the feelings of desire he had within. This was after all, quite possibly the most famous woman on Earth right now. It was embarrassing to think that how much he couldn't stand hearing her music on the radio, he found himself lusting over her. Her long hair swayed as she ran her hands through it, sliding her fingers across her body after changing. Britney turned, standing to face the panels as she spread her legs out and then gave Dante the view of her shadowy arms flexing out.

"Hey Dante! I need a little hand!"

Her voice called out, alerting him and snapping the young man from this daydream. Down below, he had not noticed the erection beginning to stick up in the front of his pants.

"Yes, Britney?"

As he quickly replied, the shadowy figure across the screen shifted. Britney rested her right hand down on one of her hips.

"I forgot something. Can you go grab those bead necklaces off the table for me?"

"Sure, I'll bring 'em to you."

"Thanks!"

Stepping away from the screen panel changing room, Dante suddenly remembered that Britney stood at that table and eyed those beaded necklaces. He recalled her innocent smile when he looked back at him, as she had seemingly forgotten this piece of her outfit intentionally. Nevertheless, he grabbed the necklaces. Six total, with some large enough, they hung closer to the floor below. Clutching them with his left hand, Dante moved back to the screen panels of her small changing room.

"Here you go."

The wooden frame for one panel slid open. Britney pulled it open and stood there topless. She gave Dante a soft smile, noticing his eyes scan down below her face. He swallowed breath upon witnessing her bare breasts exposed before him. Her nipples appeared to be hardened. Her belly button piercing was visible, shining with a diamond between the gold design. Without the bustier, Britney had on a white pair of panties. Her eyes gazed down, noticing the bulge that had grown in the front of his pants. With a playful smile, she held out her hand for him to hand over the pearl necklaces. Taking a hold of them, she smirked while throwing all six of them over her neck. The beads dangled over her breasts with some of the larger necklaces extending down to her stomach.

"How do I look?"

His eyes were still focused on her tits when she asked that question. Dante swallowed his breath, blushing as he looked back to her face and responded softly.

"You look absolutely beautiful, I don't know what to say."

Her lips curved into a smile, flashing her teeth.

"Thanks. Come on, let's go take some naughty photos now."

Spoken like such a tease, she still gave that mischievous grin he was beginning to warm up to. Britney had such playful vibes, regardless of the fact she was nearly naked and with beaded necklaces dangling across her breasts. Her feet were still tucked in that same pair of high heel pumps, but that was only to keep her height slightly elevated. The main camera was going to be focused entirely on her full body. Dante hurried back over to the camera station and sat back down over the stool while Britney stepped back in front of the black backdrop. Before she got in position, she went and turned the fan on low. Standing where the wind could blow in her face, Britney turned her head to the camera and then slid her hands down her hips. She hooked her thumbs into her panties, tugging them down just enough so Dante could see that little butterfly tattoo on her right hip.

"Okay Britney, I'm snapping this one!"

She didn't utter a word in response, instead dropping her lower lip and giving a lustful expression. The flash blinked across the room, snapping the photo as the beads of her necklaces dangled down below and thankfully covered her nipples up. Dante snapped more photos and then Britney turned to face the camera, adjusting the hanging necklaces once more. The sparkle of her belly button ring flashed back into the camera's lens. Britney pushed her teeth together, dropping her lower lip as the fan blew her hair across the right side of her face. As her hands slid up her hips, Dante hit the snap button. He fired off several shots in this pose and then she slightly raised her right leg, turning her head to the left and closing her hands. Once again her hands were sliding up her body as Britney struck a new pose.

The fan blew several locks of her golden hair out of the way, making it easier as Dante now snapped several photos in this pose. So far, so good, he had captured over fifteen images from repeatedly snapping multiple shots. He motioned with his left hand, giving her a thumbs up. Britney smiled and then turned back to the side. As she faced the fan once more, the wind blew the beads of her necklaces. She pushed her legs together, shoving her ass out and then throwing up her right arm as she gazed back at the camera with that same innocent smile. The wind blew her golden hair back and then Dante snapped several photos in this lovely pose. Each time the camera flashed twice, Britney would strike a different facial expression. She appeared to have masterful skill at giving off different vibes, from the girl next door to a full blown sex kitten.

"That's it, Britney! I think we're about done here!"

Down below, Dante was having a tough time containing the stiff erection that was now bulging in the front of his pants. Britney moved to go turn the fan off, then clicked and clacked her heels to walk over to the camera. She leaned over, the necklaces dangling over Dante as he was now in breathing distance to her lovely pear shaped breasts. Her eyes gazed across the screen and she began to scroll through all the pictures he had snapped.

"Wow, these are really hot, huh?""

A funny statement coming from her. Before Dante could reply, Britney spoke again.

"I think your boss is gonna be happy with all these. You took some great pictures of me."

Britney's eyes noticed the bulge in the front of his pants. As Dante looked down and then back at her, she grinned as he began to blush. She moved away from the camera, now turning her back to him to begin strutting her way back to those screen panels making up her small changing room. As Dante sat there on the stood, he noticed her fairy tattoo on her lower back, just above her thick ass. The necklaces sway left and right, dangling from the front of her body again. Britney pulled one of the panels back, ready to slide herself into the small changing room when she turned around and glanced back to Dante. Pulling her right hand out, she motioned with her index finger for him to come closer.

"Come here, Dante. I need you to help me with something again."

Immediately after speaking, she took a few backward steps to hide behind the panels. He got up, following behind her now. When Nathan reached the small doorway leading into her changing room, Britney smirked. She had taken off the pearl necklaces, then tossed them at him. He failed to catch all of them, only grasping at two as the others fell down to the floor. Her lips curved into a grin as Britney then slid her thumbs into her panties and dropped them to the floor. Dante didn't say any words as he stood there, mesmerized in her nude beauty. All she wore now was the black high heel pumps down below. Britney stood there, letting him see her freshly shaved mound down below glistening in wetness. Swallowing his breath, his eyes moved back to her angelic face as Britney then stepped a bit closer. Still uttering no words, she breathed into his face and then threw her arms around his neck.

Dante closed his eyes, inhaling the scent of her strong perfume as their lips locked together. Britney had pulled him close, sliding her tongue into his mouth as what began from a short kiss had quickly morphed into one of passionate tenderness. He couldn't resist his desire for this woman. His hands touched her body, sliding up her chest to find her breasts. When Dante squeezed them, Britney moaned into his mouth. They continued to trade kisses, all while he could feel her erect nipples poking into the palms of his hands. He soon felt her hands tugging at the front of his pants, but it wasn't enough to prevent Dante from kissing her once more. Moving his own hands off her breasts, he rustled his fingers through her blonde hair, wrapping his arms around her for a moment. It was Britney who broke the kiss, pulling back and gazing into his eyes as she stood there in silence. The look of her lustful hunger was visible across her face.

"I thought you needed me to help you?"

His words were almost teasing her in the way she had done through the past hour. Britney bit down on her lower lip, tugging at the front of his pants again. Smiling with her full teeth visible, she quirked her eyebrows up before replying.

"I had to say something to make sure I got your attention."

Tugging at the front of his pants harder, she spoke again in a low, seductive tone.

"Honestly, I think your the one who needs some help, baby."

The front button to his pants came undone, echoing a pop noise. Britney fell down to her knees, glancing back up at Dante as she began to pull the zipper of his pants down.

"I'm guessing we've got a little over an hour. Let's make this time count for what it's worth."

She winked at him and then began to tug his pants and underwear down simultaneously to free his hardened cock from the clothed prison that contained it. Reaching for it with her right hand, Britney twisted her fingers and then Dante gasped. He couldn't believe he was standing here and living in this moment. The most famous woman in the world right now was nude, on her knees and now jerking his cock back and forth by the touch of her hand. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as Britney then gritted her teeth and gave him the look of animalistic hunger. He had only moments to brace himself as she was prepared to devour his meaty shaft. Britney licked her lips, breathing across the head before enveloping her pink lips around the head. Dante immediately moaned, gazing down to see her big brown eyes glaring back up at him as she began to suck him off.

Exhaling a deep breath, he stood there and listened to the muffled moan that Britney made. She broke eye contact with him, using her left hand to touch her own skin. Her fingertips slid down and then she found her own pink vulva lips to dip one of her fingers down. She bobbed her lips up and down at a slow pace, sensually sucking his cock. 'Mmmmm', Britney made another muffled moan, as she loosened the grip of her right hand fingers from the base. Down below, she dipped her middle finger into her cunt and began to slowly wiggle her finger as her head bobbed up and down. Dante didn't interfere with her. He stood there, receiving this glorious pleasure from the princess of pop. Britney eventually moved her left hand out from her pussy and then pushed both of her hands onto his legs. Her big brown eyes gazed back up at him as she pushed her lips back up to the head of his cock. She released it with an audible popping sound.

"Mmmmmmm, you like that?"

Britney flicked her tongue across the head of his shaft after speaking.

"Ohhh yeah! Shouldn't I be asking you that though?"

She giggled, wrapping her right hand fingers back around his shiny, saliva soaked dick. Britney began to wank him again as she smirked before replying.

"Ask me what? Do I like this cock?"

Her hand continued to glide across it. Britney spit on it, lubing his rod up in her saliva. Dante didn't respond, as his eyes were fixated on her hand stroking him.

"I like it! It's nice, big and juicy."

Pressing the head back to her lips, Britney unwrapped her fingers and then resumed sucking. She used both of her hands to push over his legs and then began to slide her fingers up beneath his shirt. This prompted Dante to grab at his shirt and pull it over his head, tossing it to the side and revealing his skinny chest. Now he could see Britney's eyes again as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking his cock inch by inch. Closing her eyes, Britney concentrated before moving her left hand down below back to her pussy. She began to finger herself, using her middle finger again while pushing her lips all the way down until they met at the base of his shaft. Dante cried out, almost screaming in pleasure when he felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat.

"Ohhhh, god!!"

His voice echoed throughout the large room. It was a good thing that Britney demanded privacy. No prying eyes were outside the changing room to capture the silhouette image of a woman down on her knees pleasuring a man. Britney pulled her lips back, releasing his cock again with a popping sound. A string of saliva dangled from her lower lip back to his dick. That string broke when she spit on his cock and then wrapped her fingers back around it to stroke him once more.

"Mmmmmmm, I'm amazed you've lasted this long without blowing your load."

"It hasn't been easy."

She busted up laughing loudly at his reply. Britney squeezed his cock harder in her hand, still wanking it back and forth. All the while, she used her left hand to finger herself down below. Their eyes met as she let out a soft whimpering moan.

"I know we don't have all day, so let's enjoy this time while we've got it."

After speaking, Britney shoved his cock back between her lips. This time she bobbed her head up and down while her right hand pushed down at the base. When her lips went back up, she wanked the other inches of his cock to give him the dual synch pleasure of her mouth and hand in unison. Dante began to wonder if Britney was trying to make him now, despite her praise that he had lasted this long. Grunting, he raised his left hand and slid his fingers through her golden locks of hair. That small move had only made Britney move her right away from his cock and then bring her hand back up. She pushed the palms of her hands against his legs like before and then began to aggressively bob her head up and down.

"Ohhhh god!!"

Dante yelled again, his voice echoing throughout the studio before he gritted his teeth. Britney didn't stop. She continued, making muffled moaning and slobbering noises as she sucked his cock again and again. Inch by inch, she devoured him easily with her lips pushing far down to the base. God, he didn't want this pleasure to end. Dante began to breathe heavily, his thoughts rushing through his mind as he could feel the impending orgasm rush through him. If only they had a little bit more time where he could truly explore her body.

"Britney! Ohhhhh god!"

To hear him moan her name out had only encouraged the pop princess to suck him harder and faster. He drew back his hand from her hair, clenching his fists momentarily. Britney showed him no mercy, leaving Dante with the impression that she wanted him to cum soon. Not stopping whatsoever, Britney continued to work her lips back and forth. His face scrunched up as Dante realized that he had merely seconds to go enjoying this wonderful pleasure. Exhaling deeply, he was trying to hold himself back upon gritting his teeth and then crying out.

"OHHHHHH, GOD!! GOD, YESSSSSSS!!"

His cock exploded between her lips, firing off his load to the back of her throat as his voice echoed throughout the studio again. The feeling of his orgasm had only slowed Britney down, but she squeezed her lips tightly around his shaft. Her big brown eyes gazed up and she continued to bob her head at a slow pace, milking his cock of every spurt of cum. Dante expected her to maybe release his dick from her lips and let him see his cum, but Britney had other ideas. Gazing down into her eyes, he breathed heavily, watching as she sucked again. He was still panting and moaning when Britney finally pulled her lips to the head of his shaft and released it. She leaned up, showing him the puddle of his warm sticky substance sitting in her mouth. Moving her tongue slightly, Britney closed her lips and audibly swallowed his load.

"Oh my fucking god..."

Dante was speechless after witnessing her throat muscles clench, but he spoke in sudden shock. The reality was starting to hit him over what they had just done together as Britney giggled, flashing her teeth.

"Mmmmmmm, hot and juicy. I bet you weren't expecting me to swallow your cum, huh?"

All he could do was shake his head in response. Britney giggled and then finally got up from her knees.

"I can't believe we just did that."

Britney turned her back to him, and bent over to grab his T-shirt. She slung it back to him before replying.

"I know, it's a shame we don't have more time to really put on a freak show in here."

She bent over again, grabbing her clothes off a small table. For a moment, Dante could see her full bare ass. He wanted to playfully give her a spank, but held himself back. The details in her fairy tattoo on her lower back were now completely visible to his wandering eyes. He slipped his T-shirt back on and then leaned down to pull his underwear and pants back up while she got dressed. Britney had a white pair of panties to slip on first. Dante noticed that she didn't have a bra with her to slip back on. With her underwear on, she slipped her legs back into her pair of jeans she had worn upon arrival. The final piece of her casual wear was a dark red blouse. Finally taking off the black high heel pumps, she slipped her feet into a pair of shorter white stilettos that revealed her feet. Once properly dressed, Britney fixed her hair and smiled at Dante.

"I'm sorry I gotta run now. I imagine you've got a busy day on your hands getting back to James' studio."

He shook his head.

"No, I was told to leave the equipment behind for him."

"So you're about to be off work for the day?"

Dante nodded.

"Yeah, something like that."

Her purse was propped up on the table. Britney grabbed it, sliding the zipper and then reaching in. Dante watched as she pulled out a pad of pink sticky notes and a black marker. She began jotting something down while speaking.

"You know where the Silk Building is?"

Thinking for a moment, Dante shook his head.

"No, it don't ring a bell for me."

Britney turned around, smiling back at him. Below her face, her nipples poked through the red blouse she was now wearing. She handed off a sticky note while clutching her purse over her left shoulder.

"Here! Come up to the top floor. I've got the penthouse suite. You show that note to my bodyguard outside and he'll let you right in."

After speaking, she kissed him on the right cheek of his face. Dante blushed as he turned around and watched Britney strut her hips like before. She left him standing there to read the sticky note. Her hand writing was all pretty curves, citing his name and with a message. 'Dante is a friend of mine.' Beneath those words, she wrote the date and signed it off with a heart and her name. A lovely souvenir to have something written from marker by the pop princess herself. Dante stood there for a moment, shoving the note into his pocket as Britney stepped out of the studio. He could hear the door shut as he took a deep breath and exhaled. Once again, the reality of this situation began to set in. He had lost track of time, reveling in the moment as he had not only worked a photography session, but had some kinky fun with Britney Spears.

3 HOURS LATER

An overcast of grey clouds hid away the sun as the afternoon hours quickly became the evening. James White had called his assistants, letting them know that his emergency departure from the Esquire magazine corporate building was all taken care of. It had been a slight concern, but he reassured them that everything on his end would be fine. Dante and Sonja returned to the office. The young man was eager to clock out while his boss would have to repair the photography reel prints from today's work. Dante wouldn't know until tomorrow if his efforts had proven satisfactory to his boss. Work was the last thing on his mind however, as he couldn't wait to leave the office and call for a taxi. After their chance encounter, Dante couldn't get Britney out of his mind. It would've been easy to forget about the note and simply go to bed tonight thinking how lucky he was to have received a blowjob from Britney Spears, but he wanted more.

The rain began to pour after leaving work, still in Manhattan. Everywhere Dante looked, it was almost as if he could see Britney in the distance. He had seen a blonde haired pedestrian walking the side of a street with am umbrella, whom he had to take a second glance to make sure it wasn't her. A billboard across a street had almost made him think it was from the corner of his eye. Before he could take the trip to go see her, he wanted to at least get a meal. Dropped off outside a Burger King, he went in and spent twenty dollars for himself. By the time he stepped back outside, the rain had yet to go away. It poured on slowly, making for a miserable time calling for another cab. Dante thought about going home and getting changed before he went to see Britney, but he didn't want to wait any longer. It was already half an hour past 4 PM. Waiting anymore hours, he would be stuck navigating the city in the darkness of night.

With the last bit of spare cash in his pockets, Dante was lucky to hail another taxi out on the street as the rain continued to fall. He gave the man a fifty dollar bill, tipping him in advance if he could get him to the Silk Building. It was almost embarrassing for Dante to not know the location of that. The driver laughed, telling him it was a luxury condo building down 4th street in NoHo. He wouldn't have known that place, as Dante rarely ever left to go exploring the vast city of Manhattan. New York was easy to get lost in. If not for knowing Britney, this journey would be the last thing he would want to do. While sitting in the back of the cab, his mind began to wander back to her as the front and center of his thoughts. Memories from last year flooded in his mind. He could recall one summer evening spent in the bedroom of his studio apartment, watching her Slave 4 U music video on MTV as he quietly jacked himself off under a blanket.

It didn't matter if one wasn't a fan of Britney's music, she had firmly established herself as one of the hottest babes in the world right now. Dante could only figure that he was one out of a million guys who had also pleasured themselves to that sexy music video. Would he be willing to confess that dirty secret to her soon? Dante was thinking of how he could strike a conversation with Britney that didn't revolve around the steamy photoshoot they had recently completed. He knew she had a new album coming out, along with it singles and the expectations of more sexy music videos. Maybe he could ask her about the big breakup that had dominated the headlines of every tabloid magazine put on display in stores, or maybe not. Dante didn't want to think about another man who had loved this girl. When the taxi cab stopped, he got out in the rain and took one look up at the large tall condo complex. It was time to enter Britney's zone.

There was no reason for him to wander around the lobby as he did the Esquire building earlier today. Feeling like a man on a mission, Dante hurried straight to the elevator and hit the button to go up to floor twelve. Usually when visiting a place like this, he may have considered what could be of the famed tenants who possibly resided in a luxurious place like this. Not tonight, for Dante. He licked his lips, thinking about Britney as the elevator slowly crawled up to the top of the building. When it came to a halt and those metal doors slid open, Dante's sight was greeted to a narrow hall leading up to the penthouse and Britney's bodyguards patrolling the halls. Four tall black men, dressed in pinstriped dark suits. One of them immediately set eyes onto Dante as he began to walk down the halls. Their physical appearances were intimidating from their look alone. Walking his way up to one of her bodyguards, Dante reached for the note in his pocket.

"Hi, I'm here to see Britney. She told me to give you this."

The man didn't utter a word to Dante as he took the note and scanned his eyes across it. Another bodyguard approached him and he handed the note off.

"Wait here."

As if Dante had any choice in the matter, he stood there in the hall as the other bodyguard walked off to enter the penthouse suite. The walls were a faded white color while the carpet down below was dark red. To stand here and have to wait for approval to go up and see her, was an event that could slow down time in Dante's mind. He exhaled, breathing heavily for a moment as he almost broke out in cold sweats. A few minutes passed and the other man came back out the door, cracking a smile and nodding at him.

"She's been waiting for you, go on up."

By the choice of the man's words, Dante had to wonder if Britney had been waiting for long. He hoped that wasn't the case as he stepped past the men and went up to the large black door. Raising his hand, Dante went to knock when the man spoke again.

"No need for that, just go on in."

Since he insisted, Dante clutched the gold door knob and turned it. His eyes became enlarged for a moment, looking over the wooden floor tiles down below and grey walls. The first floor of her penthouse apartment was massive, making his own studio apartment he called home look small in comparison. The door shut behind him as he began to gaze around in amazement of this suite. A large staircase was visible in the distance, leading up to higher floors. Before he could go exploring around, Britney stepped out from the left side, surprising Dante with a full smile.

"So you've finally made it."

She stood topless, wearing nothing but the same pair of white panties he had witnessed her slipping back into in the studio. Dante's heart began to race at a fast speed to walk in and see Britney like this.

"Sorry if I'm late, I didn't mean to keep you waiting."

"No, you're just in time. I've had dinner, some wine and I'm ready to pick up where we left off."

Grabbing at his hand, she tugged him closer and giggled.

"You're still wearing the same clothes! You didn't want to go home and change?"

Dante shook his head, grinning back at her as he leaned close. As he breathed around her neck, Britney bit down on her lower lip before speaking in a low, seductive tone.

"I could still taste your cum in my mouth after I got back home."

Those dirty words were enough for him to push his lips to hers and begin kissing her passionately. Britney moaned into his mouth, leaning back as they began to trade kisses. She took a few steps backwards and then grabbed at the front of his pants. The button came undone by force and she was quick to slide the zipper down and begin shoving his pants down. All that did was make Dante kiss her more. Sweet tender kisses back and forth, his hands pushed over her breasts to feel her hardened nipples. When the kiss broke, Britney grabbed at the ends of his shirt to begin pulling it over his head. Dante helped her, tossing the shirt off and then beginning to push his underwear down.

"There you go, strip down for me."

"I think you've got something you need to take off too, Britney."

She smirked knowing he was referring to her panties. Britney slid her thumbs to the sides, wiggling them off as he took his shoes and socks off. At long last, Dante stepped out of his pants and underwear, leaving them there on the floor with his shirt discarded to the floor. Britney tugged her panties down, revealing her wet pussy to him for the second time today. Dante stepped forward, kissing her on the lips once again. He couldn't hold himself back from the temptation to pick Britney up. He leaned down and then moved his arms. Squealing in excitement, Britney giggled when she realized he was picking her up. His left hand slid over her back while his right arm was cradling her legs. She threw one arm around him, smiling up at his face as Dante began to carry her in his arms.

"You missed me that much huh?"

"Yeah, I always dreamed of this."

Dante began to walk with no destination in mind. He went to the right, following down a narrow corridor as he carried Britney. She turned, taking a look and then giggled.

"You're taking me to a guest room, silly! My bedroom is upstairs!"

Chuckling at her comment, he shook his head.

"I don't care, baby. We could it anywhere. On the stairs, in any room I wouldn't say."

Her fingers ran across the back of his neck, playing with his pony tail before Britney leaned up attempting to kiss him. Dante noticed a bed in the room, slid up against the wall with a dark wooden frame and blue bed sheets. He walked there, carefully setting Britney down across the bed and then kissing her tenderly. When he leaned back up, Dante took a moment to admire the view of her gorgeous body laid out over the bed. The diamond of her navel piercing gleamed from the light in the room. Britney smirked up at him, shoving the palms of her hands down into the bed to slide herself upward. She bent her knees, pushing the heels of her feet down into the bed and exposing her pussy before him. To see her pretty pink folds again, Dante felt the urge to climb up onto the bed and pleasure her the way she did him in the studio. The bed rocked slightly from the weight of two bodies pushing into the mattress.

Britney watched him move. She slid her legs up so she could properly witness his head moving between her thighs. Placing her hands onto her breasts, she squeezed them as his big brown eyes gazed up at her. The scent of her lustful heat was strong for Dante to inhale as he quietly broke eye contact and darted his tongue out across her labia. She took a deep breath, moaning before he found her clit and began to lick over it. Gasping her breath, Britney flashed her teeth in a smile. Seeing that expression on her face made Dante want to lick her clit a second and third time. Once he was finally prepared to truly eat her out, he dipped his tongue down and slid it into her vulva lips. Tasting her moist heat, he closed his eyes and listened to the soft cries Britney made. Her singing voice nearly came out as she began to squeeze her breasts, pushing them together and then raising her head up to let out a sharp moan.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes. Don't stop, Dante!"

Gasping after yelling his name aloud, Britney opened her eyes and gazed down. Dante eased his tongue into her juicy cunt, wiggling it around as his hands carefully caressed her thighs. Britney's toes curled up and she let out another cry of pleasure. She didn't have to pleasure herself by the touch of her hand this time.

"Keep going, don't stop boy! Mmmmmmm, it's so hot in here!"

Dante had no plans of stopping as he darted his tongue in and out of her pussy. He kept his mouth embedded on it as Britney curled her toes again and then moved her hands off her tits. She slid her fingers down her stomach, feeling her own skin before finding her clit. Britney began to rub at her clit with her right hand index finger, then raking her left hand nails through his hair. Dante thrust his tongue into her cunt at a faster pace, wiggling it around before thrusting deeper into her.

"OHHHHHH, GAWD YES!!"

Her southern accent came out strong as her voice echoed from the room and down the halls. Britney gasped, moaning as Dante kept thrusting his tongue into her pussy.

"Ohhh god, ohhhhhhhhh yeah! Don't stop, I'm almost there!!"

Her toes curled up as she continued to rub at her clit over and over, circling her fingertips across it. Britney gripped his hair hard, almost pulling it. Any time she touched his head, Dante made the effort to snake his tongue in and out at a faster pace. He was eager to make her reach that climatic breaking point, fully prepared to indulge himself in the taste of her love nectar. Britney whimpered, biting down on her lower lip to let out a purring moan.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Ohhhhhhhh, yeah!"

She opened her eyes, gazing up at the ceiling and then gasping as Dante almost pulled his tongue from her pussy. Curling up her toes again, she threw her hands back and then felt her legs begin to shake. This was the moment he was ready for. Thrusting his tongue back into her pussy, Dante felt her body rock.

"OHHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSS!!"

As Britney screamed, Dante could taste her warm juices spraying to the back of his throat. The burst came with such a strong force, he gagged and nearly choked. Pulling his tongue out of her cunt, he leaned his head to the left as Britney began to squirt her juices across the blue blankets of the bed. He could hear the drops hitting the fabric, turning to see the mess she had created. Mouth open, she looked at him so desperately when they made eye contact. He crawled up, caressing her curves his hands before kissing her passionately. Britney shoved her tongue into his mouth, tasting her own juices as they traded kisses once again. Upon breaking the kiss, she moaned.

"Oh my god, you know how to use your tongue."

Ignoring her, words, Dante planted his lips to the left side of her neck and began to kiss his way up to her earlobe. Britney moaned, running her hands across his back.

"Oh, baby. I've been thinking about this all day. I need you to take me. Take me right here, right now!"

Pulling his lips from her neck, Dante grinned at Britney. She threw her legs around him, just to make sure he understood her words.

"I've been thinking about this all day too, baby."

Licking his lips after replying, he reached down to grab his hard cock, but Britney beat him to it. She squeezed it with her right hand, jerking it back and forth to make sure he was hard and prepared. Their eyes met as she dropped her lower lip, flashing her teeth in an expression that he knew well from the photo shoot they had earlier today. Dante moaned at the feeling of her hand wanking his shaft, but Britney wasn't about to distract herself. She shoved the head to her pussy and then let go, pulling her hand back.

"Go ahead. Let me feel you inside of me."

Taking the first thrust, Dante moaned aloud. At long last, he was inside of Britney. The tightness of her cunt had greeted his shaft. He leaned his chest down to lay atop of her, feeling her nipples poke into his skin. Her hands roamed over his back as he thrust again, causing Britney to gasp and moan. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him a bit closer as he began to thrust once more.

"Ohhhh yeah! That's it!"

As he pushed his lips to hers for another kiss, Britney made a power move. The time had come to show how strong her dancer's body was when she rolled Dante around until he was laying flat on his back across the right side of the bed. When he looked up, Dante's eyes were greeted with Britney's body. Her belly button ring slightly shook, dangling from her stomach while she moved her hands up to her breasts for a subtle squeeze. She had successfully straddled him and all he could do was lay back and let the pop princess take him for a ride. When she moved her hands to push down over his chest, Britney leaned down. Her hair dangled from both sides of her face as she looked him in the eyes and began to roll her hips. Dante was at a loss of words, unable to speak as he felt his cock pumping in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, you like that? You like how I ride your cock, baby!?"

Her southern accent almost came out stronger as Britney spoke more. Dante didn't reply as he began to buck his hips upward, meeting with her thrust as they became one love united and two bodies synchronizing. Her breasts began to shake, wobbling up and down before he placed his hands over them. Leaning up, Dante shoved his mouth to her left nipple, sucking on it. Britney moved her hands to his shoulders, roaming her fingers down the back of his head around the ponytail holding the rest of his hair together. She continued to thrust herself down after he stopped bucking his hips. Throwing her head back, Britney moaned out her words.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Feels so good!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together grew louder with each passing seconds. Dante continued to suck on her nipple, only pulling his mouth away to alternate to her other tit and lick over that nipple too. Britney moved her hands to the back of his head, shoving him between her breasts and then shaking them around as she continued her series of slow thrusts down. His cock pumped back and forth inside of her as she breathed heavily. Letting out soft moans, Britney cried to him.

"Mmmmmmm, you want more?"

Moving his head out from her tits, Dante was eager to respond to that question.

"Oh yeah, I definitely want more!"

"I think we need a new position then."

Britney gave him a goofy grin before she shoved him with her hands. His back lay flat down across the bed once more as she carefully began to climb off. She used her right hand to pull his cock from her pussy and then she moved, pushing the palms of her hands and knees down into the bed. It was clear to Dante that she wanted to do this doggy style, so he got up. His feet sunk down into the bed, slightly shaking the mattress as he moved behind Britney.

"I've gotta tell you Britney. I saw your ass earlier and couldn't stop thinking about it."

Now, after he avoided spanking that rump hours ago, Dante drew back his right hand and gave it a playful smack. Britney giggled and then shook her ass, allowing to witness those thick cheeks move. Dante studied the texture of that fairy tattoo on her lower back, finding it remarkable. Down below, he gripped his cock and then began to rub it between her thighs. Britney glanced at him from across her right shoulder. She flashed the front row of her teeth in a goofy smile, softly giggling at him. He tried to tease her in return by rubbing the head of his shaft across her vulva lips. All Britney did was moan before finally uttering some desperate words.

"Mmmmmmm, I need to feel that cock inside of me again."

"You want it, baby?"

She shook her head at him.

"No, I need it! I need it bad!"

Moving his hands across her ass cheeks, Dante squeezed them as he thrust his cock back inside of Britney's pussy. She moved her head, closing her eyes and clutching at the bed sheets down below. Raising her head up, she began to moan.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That's it!"

When she spoke, Dante pulled his right hand back and smacked that firm ass. Britney bit down on her lower lip before calling out to him.

"Harder! Faster!! Come on, Dante! Show me how bad you've been wanting me all day!!"

Once again, his hand smacked her ass and then he gripped her hips. Moaning out, he began to buck his hips in a steady rhythm. All Britney did was keep her head raised, feeling her golden locks of hair swift around and her tits below begin to bounce and shake. She curled her toes up, yelling to him once more.

"Ohhhh yeah! That's it, that's it! Fuck me, Dante! FUCK ME!!"

To hear her finally say those words and then scream them, Dante braced himself and gritted his teeth. He began to thrust his cock into her pussy harder and faster. The bed wobbled around slightly with the frame slamming up against the wall. Britney opened her eyes, still clutching at the bed sheets down below and curling up her toes. With each hard thrust, her breasts bounced and sway around. She gritted her teeth momentarily, letting out a roaring moan.

"OHHHHHHH, GAWDDD YESSSSSS!!"

Like before, Britney's southern accent came out in slurred speech when she screamed her words. Dante began to slow himself down. He didn't want to blow his load yet, knowing it would be the second time Britney made him cum for the day. Almost coming to a halt, he made a slow thrust and listened to her purr a long moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm... What's the matter, Dante?"

Britney glanced at him again from across her right shoulder.

"Trying to stop yourself so you don't cum inside me."

Nodding his head, he spoke up.

"Yeah, I don't wanna cum yet."

She giggled, eyes still locked on him.

"Good, cause I don't want you to cum yet either. I want to take you to one of my special places."

Her words had struck the curiosity within him. Giving one last thrust in her pussy, Dante slowly pulled his cock out while Britney spoke again.

"I think you're gonna like it."

Giggling again, she caught herself and finished her speech.

"That is, if you truly like my ass."

It became apparent to him that she was hinting about her other hole. Britney knew how to tease without flat out asking for it, so Dante decided to blurt it out.

"Are you trying to say something about having my cock up your ass?"

She laughed, nodding her head as she turned to look forward.

"Yeah! Have you ever done anal before, Dante?"

"Yeah, I tried it with my ex-girlfriend."

He lied to her in an effort to mute any disappointments she may have had if he were honest. This was something he had never done before, but had fantasied about in the past.

"Oh really?"

Raising her right hand, she reached back and smacked her own ass. Dante stood there as Britney crawled forward on the bed. She was already facing the headboard and near one of the black wooden night stands that was on both sides of the bed. She turned to look back at Dante, smirking as her left hand opened the night stand drawer.

"You'll need some juice."

She grabbed something and shut the drawer, tossing a white plastic tube towards Dante. He failed to catch it, picking it up from the bed. The label read K-Y Jelly 'Classic', a personal lubricant. When he looked back at Britney, she grinned at him.

"You know what to do with that, right?"

Dante nodded, but he couldn't honestly say he had used lube before. To think that his first experience of anal would come with Britney Spears was an odd coincidence for the day. She crawled around the bed, moving back into the same position on her hands and knees. While backing her ass up to him, Britney softly giggled.

"It's been a long time since I let a man into my basement."

He chuckled at that comment.

"It's not just for anybody huh?"

"My body's a temple and I'll choose who worships it."

Immediately after replying, Britney shoved her knees together. She moved her face, laying the left side across the bed while sticking her ass directly up. Dante watched as the crack of her booty split and he could see her dark little hole close by. He popped open the top of the K-Y jelly tube and gripped his cock with his left hand. The last thing he wanted was to get this liquid substance on his fingers or the palms of his hands, so Dante made his best effort to squirt the clear jelly onto the head of his shaft. Quickly realizing he needed to rub it in, he used his index and middle finger, properly lubing up his cock while Britney watched him from over the shoulder. Her wandering eyes made sure he was doing the right thing with the lubricant.

"I'm ready for it, go ahead."

Before he could slide his cock into her back door hole, Dante took a moment to brace himself after dropping the tube of lubricant down onto the bed. This was his first time and he didn't quite know what to expect. Britney turned her head, laying it back down over the bed as she awaited to feel his cock pushing into her ass. After exhaling a deep breath, Dante guided his shaft up the crack of her booty. He pushed the head to sink into her dark little hole, listening to Britney moan.

"Oh my god..."

Watching his cock sink into her ass inch by inch, Dante let out a loud moan. Her ass was so tight and the feeling of warmth was not something he had expected. As he began to thrust, Dante focused his eyes on watching his cock disappear and then reappear with each full thrust. Britney moaned.

"Ohhhhhh, don't that feel good? Come on, get to pumping! I'm ready for it!"

"Your ass is so tight, baby."

"Mmmmmmm, yes it is."

She kept her face down and ass up, all while Dante began to buck his hips and work a slow rhythm in this position. He moved his hands to caress over her booty cheeks, softly squeezing them while thrusting his cock into her dark hole. Britney gasped and let out a series of moans before biting down on her lower lip. The sound of her purring moans was heard loud and clear, but she took him by surprise with a sudden move. Raising her head up, Britney pushed the palms of her hands back down into the bed, slightly clutching at them with her fingers.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh yes! That's it!"

To hear her moan and scream, Dante began to thrust harder and faster. The thumping sound of his balls smacking against her thighs could be heard with the bed slightly shaking again. Her breasts shook and bounced from underneath, all while Britney moaned and bit down on her lower lip to purr more moans.

"Oh my god! Britney, this is amazing!"

Still thrusting hard into that mighty ass, Dante grunted. He knew he didn't have much longer to go and wanted to delay his climax by any means necessary. Slowing down, he made another thrust into her ass, alerting Britney as she could no longer feel him pumping at the fast pace he previously moved at.

"Ohhhhh, you're gonna cum soon, huh?"

Exhaling a breath, Dante had no desire to answer that question from Britney. He made another hard but slow thrust and then abruptly pulled his cock from her ass. She turned, glancing at from beyond her right shoulder. Motioning with his hands, Dante yelled for Britney.

"Come on, lay back down, baby! I want to see your face when I cum."

"Are you about to cum or-"

Cutting her off in speech, Dante yelled over her.

"Not yet! Not yet!! I'm not done with that ass yet."

As Britney began to move into the new position, she giggled and flashed her teeth. Her face was visible to Dante's eyes now. Falling down on her back, he once again had a view of her perfect body up close. He fell to his knees, watching her raise her legs slightly. Dante moved between her legs, tempted to arch them up over his shoulders, but his eyes were focused on her holes down below. Right below her pussy, he could see the dark hole to her basement. Britney reached down with her right, gripping his dick and guiding it back into her ass hole. Their eyes met as she curved her lips into a mischievous grin.

"You might have to work your way around this time."

Giggling again, Britney knew just how to tease a man in the heat of the moment. Dante couldn't help but blush and try to hide the smile on his face. He moved his hands to her hips, slightly raising up and then Britney slid his cock back into her ass.

"Ohhhhh, there you go."

Spreading her legs out, she gazed up at his face as he moved his hands to grip underneath her thighs. Britney roamed her hands across her body, right as Dante began to buck his hips and thrust that cock back into her ass. Her belly button ring slightly jiggled from the tiny chain piece that dangled from the bottom. Moaning out, Britney gasped and then moved her hands over her breasts to prevent them from bouncing around. As she touched herself and squeezed her own nipples, she called out to him.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh yeah. I know you're gonna cum soon, Dante."

Once again, he ignored her words to focus on this pleasure. His hands were still holding her legs as Dante continued to thrust his cock into her ass hole. He watched inch after inch pump in and out. Britney moved her right hand down below and began to rub at her vulva lips. When he gazed back at her face, Britney grinned at him.

"Don't deny it, baby! You wanna cum all over me, don't ya!?"

Nodding at her, he continued thrusting his cock into that ass.

"Oh yeah, I want to. I want to leave you completely covered in cum!"

Britney flashed her teeth in a full grin, moving her hands away down to her legs and spreading them further.

"Then what are you waiting for? Do it! Cum all over me!!"

With one final thrust into her ass, Dante couldn't resist the temptation from Britney's spoken word. Her eyes glared down, watching as he pulled his shaft back up and aimed it up her chest. Stroking it back and forth with his right hand, Dante scrunched his face up and grunted before yelling.

"Ohhh, OHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

The first string of cum shot with suck power, it flew over her body and landed into the right side of her neck and barely missing her face. Britney gasped, dropping her lower lip in excitement. The next spurt of cum splattered up her stomach, above her belly button ring. Dante grunted, still stroking his cock as he watched the third string of his seed slather across her right muscular ab. She giggled, feeling the cum immediately begin dripping down her muscle toned body. Twitching his cock, Dante groaned and then tried to fire another shot of cum with enough force that it went up to her right breast.

"There you go! Gimme that cum!"

Britney couldn't contain herself from laughing. Another hard burst came out, splattering thick cum droplets across her left breast. It was amazing for him to still have any cum left, but Dante was determined to make this the hardest load he had ever shot in his life, all for this special woman. More spurts of cum dripped from his shaft, falling down to her pink vulva lips. Looking up, he could see the splatter across her stomach beginning to drip down the right side. Britney grinned up at him, smiling with those pearly white teeth.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's a lot of cum."

"Yeah, I didn't think I'd cum that hard. I figured you had already drained me for the day back at the studio."

She laughed at his response then softly smiled back at him while sliding her right hand down to her chest. Dante watched Britney begin rubbing the hot sticky liquid substance across her skin with her index and middle finger. After a few seconds, she raised her hand back to her mouth, sucking her index finger clean first, then locking her eyes up at him as she shoved her middle fingertip into her mouth and made a muffled moan. Once it was clean, she withdrew it from her mouth hard enough to make a popping sound before speaking.

"You lived out a fantasy today."

THE END
« Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 05:57:12 PM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

donut_plains

Re: Breathe On Me (Britney Spears)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2022, 09:18:17 AM »
Brilliant story for an amazing woman. Thank you

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, Nikko

InThe313

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 04:15:02 PM »
Loved this, Cade.  It felt like 2003 and I was living every deep-rooted fantasy I've had of Britney.  That shoot is iconic and I may never look at it the same way again but for the right reasons.  Thank you for giving us this great read. 8#=D
Oh, it’s what you do to me
What you do to me

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

extreme1

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2022, 11:11:56 PM »
That was mind blowing!!!!

flawed_existence

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2022, 12:32:11 PM »
I'm glad to see you still writing stories about Britney. You always wrote the best stories with her that accurately capture her personality.

The old photo shoot with the beads was one of her very best. If there was anyone to write a story around that set, it was you.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2022, 02:32:11 PM »
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the kind words. I spent most of last month in the bed going through a nasty battle with COVID. It greatly slowed me down, but after recovering I'm back to writing though slower than I usually am. This Britney story is something that I've been wanting to write for a while.

Loved this, Cade.  It felt like 2003 and I was living every deep-rooted fantasy I've had of Britney.  That shoot is iconic and I may never look at it the same way again but for the right reasons.  Thank you for giving us this great read. 8#=D

2003-2004 seemed to be the absolute peak of her career and I've long been wanting to write something from that time frame. all of her photo shoots at the time were scorching hot and how been rightfully deemed legendary.

I figured all of us could relate to Dante too, hence why I made him a regular guy.  ;)

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv, Nikko

diamond_luv

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2022, 11:41:10 PM »
Loved this.
By far your best story this year. I love when you write Britney being playful and a tease.

The following users thanked this post: KMB, Nikko

KMB

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2022, 07:50:09 AM »
No one writes Britney like you Cade. Great job as always, Those are some of my favorite pictures of her and it's great to have this story to go along with them!
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2022, 08:41:54 AM »
No one writes Britney like you Cade. Great job as always, Those are some of my favorite pictures of her and it's great to have this story to go along with them!

Thank you for the kind words, always a pleasure getting that from you!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Viri

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2022, 06:10:09 PM »
So far your best story this year. Love it how you write Britney in any time period. I hope there's more coming with her.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2022, 12:22:26 PM »
This Britney story was hot, damn sexy crazy!

Your work is exemplary, the story is excellent accompanied by these sexy photos. Great it was a very good story with a dream star.
Thank you for this most mesmerizing and beautifully written reading!
Thank you very much.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

VSM14

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2022, 09:34:21 AM »
Love it when you write Britney and you took me on a time warp.

Can't believe it has almost been 20 years since her imperial period. You could follow this up with Toxic, since you mentioned it was related to her new album ready to drop at the time.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA