Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Mr. Disco (NEW!)  (Read 503253 times)

flawed_existence

Re: Mr. Disco (NEW!)
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2021, 12:08:53 AM »
I'm very happy to see this series back. You always had 3 major series back in the day: BBB, SSE and then this one.

You've written a lot of stuff with Kelly Brook this year. I figured it was only a matter of time she appeared in this series and she stands out among the other babes. Is there any chance though that Keeley could come back?

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, St Clair2, Nikko

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2021, 12:33:03 AM »
Thank you for the kind words everyone. I'm happy to have this series back up and rolling.

I'm very happy to see this series back. You always had 3 major series back in the day: BBB, SSE and then this one.

You've written a lot of stuff with Kelly Brook this year. I figured it was only a matter of time she appeared in this series and she stands out among the other babes. Is there any chance though that Keeley could come back?

Keeley will not be returning. Her arc ended when Luke left her behind to go chase after Kelly Brook. If I ever write a spinoff story in the world of Mr. Disco, it will be with her.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

diamond_luv

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2021, 04:16:53 PM »
Picking up right where you left off, I see.

I loved the whole dance scene set to the Luther song. You always write great stuff like that with music.

Story going back and forth to Lucy and Luke's situations show how far apart they have become since falling in love.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2022, 11:20:52 AM »
This series is truly divine! Crazy the level of sex in it, it explodes everywhere.. The music, the dance, the song, it was just amazing. It's gold.

Everything fits together so well in this amazing series, the chapters are great. I loved Kelly Brook's striptease/lap dance too much in chapter 11. Then the glamour goes well with these songs in the series, Mr. Disco is timeless over time.
A great challenge met with flying colours!
A big thank you!!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA