Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Captain's Cruise: Part 2 - Captain Goes Black (Cptnstrwrs, Megan Thee Stallion)  (Read 34903 times)

Cptnstrwrs

You wouldn't believe the day I've had. It all started with my friend Ariana Richards and I going on a cruise. Everything was going good until a nasty storm came out of nowhere, knocking the two of us off the boat and into the ocean. We washed up on a deserted island and I thought for sure we were going to be stuck there forever. That was, at least until another boat showed up. We swam to the boat and just like that we were rescued. Imagine my surprise when we found out the boat was owned by Snoop Dogg. We hung out with him and one thing led to another. Ariana smoked with Snoop Dog and got high. I don't know if it was the weed or if she was a little star struck but she ended up fucking Snoop while I watched. As she went to take a shower there was a knock on the door. It was rapper Megan Thee Stallion.
        As she came and sat down next to me, it was obvious by the look in her eyes that she was attracted to me. She was wearing the tiniest leopard print bikini you'd ever seen. Although with an ass and tits like that any bikini would seem two sizes too small. Putting an arm on my shoulder Megan leans in close. "You ever been with a black girl before?" Megan asks, her voice a low, seductive tone. While I appreciate that she's direct and right to the point, I also realize that she wants to be the one in charge. She's probably used to men falling all over her but if you want to get with the Captain, well then you have to realize that he's the one in charge. "No I haven't. But that doesn't mean I'm going to hook up with any woman who throws herself at me," I say grinning. I can tell I've gotten under her skin by the look on her face and I decide I'm going to see how far I can take things. "If you want to get with the Captain you have to prove to me why my first black woman should be you," I say.
        "Okay. If that's how it's going to be then I'm game," Megan snaps. "Just a few minutes of showing you my skills and you'll be begging Megan for more," she continues, smirking back at me. "Then show me," I reply, smirking back at her. Megan takes off her top, her huge D cup breasts now fully exposed. She kneels in front of me, grabbing my shorts at the waist and sliding them down now legs. Grabbing my dick in one hand, Megan begins to lick it, slowly dragging her tongue up and down the length of my shaft. I can't help but groan and although I'd never say it out loud Megan really does have skills. "You like that babe?" Megan asks sarcastically. "I'd like it even better if you sucked on it or maybe even tit fucked it," I reply, grinning down at her.
        "Be careful what you wish for," Megan says, a sly grin on her face. Before I can make a smart comment back she's already wrapped her lips around my dick, sliding as much as she can down her throat. Her heads slides up and down the shaft, her spit coating it. She gives my dick a few more sucks before sliding it out of her mouth, placing it between her huge tits, and begins tit fucking my dick. Megan moves her upper body up and down, the soft skin of her D cup breasts massaging my hard cock. She licks the tip every time it appears from between her tits, occasionally spitting into her cleavage to keep it well lubricated. I can tell she's into it as she speeds up, both of us moaning as she tit fucks me as fast as she can. Knowing that I won't be able to last too much longer at this rate, I decide we should try something different.
        "Hey, your tits feel amazing on my dick but let's mix it up a little. How about you twerk that sexy ass of yours on my lap?" I suggest. Megan stands up, a big grin on her face. She turns around, and squats down until she's practically sitting on my lap. I watch as she starts to grind that big black butt against my dick and thighs. As she presses against me her pussy lips run across my dick and for a second I feel how wet she already is. I let her go for another minute or two, Megan giving it her all until she turns around to peek at me and our eyes meet. "Alright, that's enough. I think it's time you get your reward. I'd say you've more than earned it," I reply with a grin, patting my hands on my thighs. She gets the message, climbing up on me, putting a leg on either side of me as she lowers her hips towards mine. She grabs my dick hard, guiding it to her waiting hole. We both groan as Megan slides herself onto my dick, moaning again with each inch that enters her. Megan is wetter than I originally thought and judging by the look in her eyes I can tell she's not going to go easy on me once I'm fully inside her.
        Quickly I find out how true that is once I'm balls deep inside her. She begins riding me as hard and fast as humanly possible. I find it funny that someone with the last name Stallion is riding me like I'm some kind of bucking bronco. Megan's tighter than I thought she'd be, which is saying something considering how wet she is. As great as it feels to have her sitting on my lap fucking me, Megan is clearly enjoying this more than me. Her moans and groans are quickly replaced by screaming and wailing, drowning out my own groans. "Ugh! You feel so fucking good inside me Captain! I bet all those white girls you've been with haven't felt as good on your dick as I do," Megan grunts, not once slowing her hips even in the slightest. "I can't deny that black pussy feels great but I think we can do better," I laugh. Without warning, Megan stops suddenly, her eyes focused on mine. "What do you mean by that?" Megan snaps.
        I know I have to answer quickly, and that if I'm not careful with my answer my evening will end on a disappointed note. "What I mean is, it would be a shame to just fuck your pussy tonight, especially when you have that big, beautiful black ass. Be honest with me, have you ever taken it in the ass before?" I ask quickly. The question stops her dead in her tracks, Megan blushing. "Well no. I mean guys have tried to talk me into it before but I've turned them all down," Megan answers quietly and I know I've got her right where I want her. "I can tell you like me, and like they say there's a first time for everything. You're the first black woman I've ever been with so I think it's only fair if I'm the first guy who gets to fuck that sweet ass of yours," I explain. "I promise I'll be gentle," I say, gently stroking her cheek. I can see her resolve slipping, the hints of a smile in the corners of her mouth, and I know in that second that I got her. "Ok, but just this once. And only for a few minutes," she says sternly. "Hey, whatever you want," I say, smiling at her.
        "How do you want to do this?" Megan asks nervously. "I think reverse cowgirl would be the best. That way you can control how fast we go and how far up your ass I am," I explain. "And as a bonus I get to watch that big ass of yours bounce up and down," I laugh. She laughs too, and I take it as a good sign. Slowly she pulls herself up and off my dick, moaning softly as she does. She turns her back to me, spreading her legs to either side as she reaches behind her, gripping the top of the couch to support herself. Grabbing her by the hips, I gently lower her ass until she's only a couple inches from my waiting cock. "The ball's in your court now," I say. "Yeah and your cock's about to be in my ass," she laughs back as she starts to move her ass downward. The head of my cock presses against her puckered asshole and I gently lift my hips upward. Megan lets out a gasp as I enter, following it up quickly with a groan as she slides down as I enter her inch by agonizing inch.
        Once I'm fully inside her, Megan begins slowly moving her hips up and down, moaning softly the whole time. I decide to take a hand of of her hips, sneaking around the front of her body, rubbing her clit as she bounces up and down on my cock. Her moans get even louder and she speeds up her hips. Not looking to be outdone I speed up my fingers on her clit, Megan arching her back, groaning loudly as  she continues assfucking herself on my dick. "Don't stop baby, I'm slowing close," Megan wails as I watch her big ass slap against my thighs over and over. I go against her request, sliding my hands up to her tits and squeezing them hard as I roll her rock hard nipple between my fingers. If she's upset with me she doesn't show it, replacing my hand between her legs with one of her own, rubbing her clit furiously. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" Megan screams, her body trembling in orgasm.
        As the last waves of her climax pass over her Megan gently lays on me, her arms and legs going limp. She lays there panting and gasping as I pull myself out of her ass. Putting a hand on her cheek I turn her head to face me and I kiss her on the lips, Megan slipping her tongue into my mouth. As we pull apart, I gently slide her off of me and onto the couch. I stand up, moving so that I'm in front of her.  Slipping my hands between her legs, I put a hand on either thigh, spreading her legs. Megan stares up at me, eyes full of passion and desire, and I fully intend to give exactly what she wants. "Give me all you've got. None of that sissy white boy 'making love' bullshit. I want you to fuck the shit out of me Captain," Megan says. "If that's what you want..." I reply with a grin.
        Without saying a word or wasting another second I thrust myself as hard and quick as I can into her. We both groan as I go balls deep, Megan still wet from our earlier hook up. I pound her pussy as hard as I can, my balls slapping against her asshole with each thrust. "You like that baby?" I growl. "I fucking need it!" Megan snaps back. "I know you do. Beg me to keep going. Otherwise I might just stop," I say to her with a smirk. "Don't stop. Please don't fucking stop. I need that dick," Megan pleads. I grin down at her as I fuck her. "Didn't I say earlier that Megan would be begging by the time I was done here?" I laugh, Megan rolling her eyes at me. Slipping my hands under the small of her back I lift her hips slightly off the couch, jack hammering into her all the while. I'm caught off guard when Snoop interjects from the other side of the room. "Yeah boy. That's what I'm talking about. Captain is nailing the Stallion," Snoop laughs. "Snoop I'm going to be honest. I forgot you were even here," I laugh back. "I kind of figured. With all the huffing and puffing the D O Double G is doing here I'm surprised y'all can see shit in here. I've just been sitting back watching you two go at it," Snoop replies.
        The sound of Megan clearing her throat is all I need to refocus on the task at hand. I lean in closer, motioning with my head. Megan gets the hint, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. Picking her up off the couch, I begin bouncing her up and down on my cock, letting gravity do half the job for me as I fuck her in midair. Judging by the sounds she's making I can tell Megan is loving every second. "Right there! That's it! That's the spot!" Megan cries. To my surprise she cums again, her limbs pulling me closer like a vise grip. She buries her face against my neck as she screams in pleasure and that's the last straw. I finally break, pumping her full of my cum, as I shoot my load deep inside her. "Oh shit! You came inside me!" Megan groans, her voice giving away her exhaustion. I set her down gently on the couch before pulling out of her. A thin trail of cum follows me, running out of her from between her legs. "I don't normally let my men cum inside me but for you I'd figured I'd make an exception," Megan says, staring up at me with that attitude filled smirk on her face. "Well I can definitely say I'll never forget my first time fucking a black girl," I say, grinning down at her.
        Megan stands up, still a little unsteady from the pounding she just endured. She grabs a nearby towel, wiping between her legs. "Damn. Now I've got to shower before we get back to land," Megan exclaims, shaking her head as she stares right at me. "I hope that skinny white whore's done with the shower," Megan grumbles. "You mean my friend Ariana? I think she would have to be, considering how long we went at it," I reply. "Also she's not a whore, she's just in an open marriage. But she is into some crazy stuff. I bet you'd like her if you gave her a chance," I continue. As if on cue the door slides open and Ariana walks in, a towel wrapped around her. Megan looks at her, studying every inch of Ariana, before she walks towards the door. "I bet I would Captain, but we can arrange that for another day," Megan says, grinning at me. Confused, Ariana looks from me to Snoop. "What did she mean by that?" Ariana asks. "How would you feel about hooking up with a black girl?" I ask her, Snoop leaning in, curious at what her response is going to be. "I'd be into it. You know me, I'll try anything once," Ariana replies as me and Snoop high five each other....

The End?

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, extreme1, Viri, diamond_luv, pixidragon, St Clair2, flawed_existence, Dexter07, Cheogh, 666

Cadeauxxx

Great to see someone write about Megan!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

extreme1

That was incredible, you're an awesome writer and you really did Megan justice!

Viri

Really enjoyed this.

flawed_existence

Megan has an amazing body. Glad to see someone else agrees and wrote about her.

Cheogh

That was fun. Any chance she gets an interview from the Captain?  ;D

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA