Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Silver Screen Express (The Final Ride!)  (Read 882664 times)

Cadeauxxx

Re: Silver Screen Express (NEW CHAPTER)
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2020, 10:43:38 PM »
Silver Screen Express Ch. 19
Starring: Demi Rose Mawby

Codes: MF, Oral, Anal, Titty Fuck, Facial

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

I've received many requests over the past two years to bring this series back and have long wanted to finish it off. Thank you to everyone for the support and kind words, I appreciate all the love and positive energy. This is the first in what will be the final chapters to David the taxi man's adventures. This story was partly inspired by Demi Rose's birthday photo shoot and given the hard times we're in, I agree with her in saying fuck coronavirus! Hope this story brightens your day, enjoy!

Los Angeles, California

The daylight hours had come and gone, as the blackened sky had made it's welcome several hours ago. Beyond the darkness was the array of street lights and flashing headlights connected to vehicles passing through the street. Night shift had long been something David loathed, going back to his years as a cab driver in the nineties before his arrival in the Silver Screen Express company. His face carried a light five o'clock shadow of grey hair, as he had not shaved before getting dressed to go out for the night. A pair of khaki shorts, a white T-shirt and the usual flip-flops was still his casual wear. Saturday night made for an overtime shift, not the best way to spend a weekend but overtime pay was worthy. Driving through areas of L.A. during the night offered an unpredictable experience, at least that was how David remembered it from more than twenty years ago. There came a difference between driving a standard yellow taxi and the gold plated vans of a service that could've been dubbed 'Uber for the rich', as critics online had called Silver Screen Express.

Times had come to a change in the past year as the company had expanded their base of operations. CEO Gordon Harrison had spent a couple millions of dollars in his own money to expand the company with potential hopes for services outside the state of California. The fleet of vans had expanded along with the roster of drivers, proving that success had been made in the service that advertised solely to wealthy clients and rich socialites across Los Angeles. None of this mattered to David, who was still making most of his earnings from tips of his fares. His income from working on the clock had not changed and he couldn't complain with some of the tips that came in from passengers who had far more wealth than he ever would in his lifetime. Occasionally he had gotten lucky over the years with female passengers making up for his lack of family and relationships.

At forty-nine years of age now, David knew he would reach a milestone in age within a year and not have anything to show for it in terms of a family. His grey hair was a subtle reminder of such things, but he didn't feel any pity or disappointment for his life. L.A. had become his city, his backyard to explore and embrace. For twenty-six years now, he roamed the streets for a living in yellow taxi cars and later the gold metallic vans. He had lost count over the years of his passengers, only jotting down memories and notes in his diary back home of the most memorable encounters. With a nickname like 'David the taxi man', he had something of a reputation and possibly an urban legend among some social circles it seemed. All in due time to reach his middle age years, David didn't feel the disappointment of not becoming married or building a family. Most of his sexual encounters were in the back of taxi cabs and the gold van itself.

It was a privilege that after these past four years, David was still driving the same gold van from the beginning. Memories had been made in the back with cum stains that had to be cleaned from the black leather seats and a number of famed, unforgettable passengers. Before he joined the company, he had the pleasure of having a few fares here and there from the back of his taxis who were of some degree of importance. After joining the company, David felt some of his most lustful fantasies come true with women he never thought he would have the chance to win. Driving the vans had given the opportunity for a man of his working class background to mingle with those who came from a life of luxury. There was a stark difference from David's world and the one that they lived in, but while they were a passenger in the back of his van, they shared a temporary connection.

This had only been the first month full time for David working night shifts under the Silver Screen company. In the past over a few years ago, he had a few shifts in the later PM hours, but it was always a last minute schedule change. It was usually the result of one driver using their sick days or a van that had broken down requiring maintenance work. The latter was on rare occasions but never the less, times had truly changed. David had been taken out of his comfort zone working these late night shifts, but he didn't complain. In all due time, he was confident that he would be back in a morning to afternoon shift down the line. For the time being, he navigated the streets of Downtown L.A. while sipping on the straw connected to a white plastic cup. in his right hand. He made a wide turn down a road before getting blinded by a passing car on the opposite road with bright LED lights flashing ahead.

Upon placing the cup back into the drink holder, David heard the radio beginning to go off from the panel inside the van beneath the dashboard. The dispatcher was a young man, calling in to all drivers available around the Hollywood area. A woman that had already paid in advance earlier in the night was calling to request a ride after a previous driver had failed to show up an hour earlier. She was said to be waiting in the parking lot of a modelling agency building just north from where he was positioned on the streets. David quickly grabbed the walkie-talkie and responded to the dispatcher that this fare would be his. The digital clock displayed the time past 11 PM, quickly approaching midnight hour as he began to navigate the short streets. Traffic around West Hollywood was always busy and the night hours didn't make much of a difference with the clubs all open and busy.

Picking up someone in the parking lot close to midnight was just another reminder of what weird things could occur in night shifts. David wondered to himself, as he had grown older through the years, it was situations like this that always made him uneasy during these hours of driving through L.A. Memories had been joggled through his mind of an incident a few years ago on a night shift when he picked up a special passenger that waited in the parking lot for his arrival. That woman had a special place in the back of his mind as she served for an entry in his diary of a wild adventure. It had been a long time since David had last opened the pages of that book and wrote down an encounter, but perhaps tonight he may get lucky. That was the least he could think to himself, as the night had already proven to be a boring one with only two passengers he had picked up hours ago, neither who left a tip or engaged in any witty conversations.

The dispatcher had informed David to be on the look out for a dark haired woman wearing a white robe in the parking lot. Just the description alone sounded odd to his ears, but he wasn't in a position to make any assumptions. Strange things happened in the night, including requests for pickups, as that was the only way he could wrap his mind around the events unfolding. Pulling through a street up, it didn't take him long to find the modelling agency from a large white sign with red lights hanging above in the darkened sky. The parking lot itself was on the opposite side of another building to a photography company. David remembered the spot, as it was once another business many years ago. A few vehicles occupied each row of the concrete black parking lot but from the distance, he witnessed his future passenger walking about. Slowing down, David flashed his headlights, blinking them to get her attention. When she came to a stop, he slowly drove towards her, turning to his right and rolling down the driver's side window so he could greet her with a smile.

"Hello there, Miss! Have you been waiting on a ride?"

She nodded, before looking up at with something of an expression of concern. Long brunette hair fixed up and parted down the side. The white robe covered what appeared to be something of a buxom figure, highlighted with a view of cleavage parted down the middle. David couldn't help but take a small look before looking back into her brown eyes.

"Yes, you don't look like the driver who dropped me off earlier."

The sound of her heavy British accent was much to David's liking. He shook his head at her.

"No, that's not me. I wouldn't have left you stranded out here. Hop in, I'll take you where ever you wanna go."

"Thanks."

Her pink lips curved into a smile before she stepped her way to the back door of the van. David soon heard the left side door sliding back for her to make an entrance. His eyes shifted to the rear view mirror ahead, watching as a black high heel stepped over the floorboard first before she climbed in. The robe brushed a bit, revealing some muscular tone to her legs before she climbed door and sat down over the black leather seats right in the middle. During the night shifts, David preferred to keep the lights on in the back of his van so the passenger didn't have to sit in darkness. With this lovely lady, he surely wanted to be able to clearly see her for the time being. He could tell from the way she carried herself, this wasn't the first night or day she had been inside a Silver Screen van.

"Finding yourself comfortable back there?"

She giggled, leaning up as she looked forward to the back of the front seats.

"Yes, it's quite cozy back here."

"I didn't get your name before you got in. I take it you are from England, huh?"

Nodding her head, she curved her lips into a smile before answering him in return.

"Yes, I'm from England. My name is Demi Rose, you may have heard of me before. I'm a model, but I am sure you probably guessed that given where we're at. What's your name?"

"David, that's what they call me. It's a pleasure to meet you Demi, I haven't had a British passenger in a long time, let alone one as gorgeous as you."

"Thank you..."

Not even catching himself already flirting with her, David was beginning to feel this was going to be a good night. Perhaps the night shift wasn't as intimidating as he previously expected the hours to go.

"So where am I taking you, Demi? From what I know, you've already paid for the ride in advance, so I can't charge you an initial fee."

"I was supposed to going to a party with my boyfriend, but right now I just wanna go back to my hotel."

"And where is that?"

"The Waldorf in Beverly Hills, do you know that place?'

"Ah, yes. I know it. I can take you there, no problem babe."

Shifting gears to the van, David slowly pulled back to turn the vehicle around while Demi sat alone by herself in the back seat. Beverly Hills wasn't far from the current position in West Hollywood. It would be less than fifteen minutes of a drive, perhaps slightly longer to make a few turns and find the hotel that she had spoken on. David knew from the Waldorf and her profession as a model, that this lady had a name for herself coming from money. That was obvious to him regardless, as deep pockets were required to pay fees for the Silver Screen company. While turning back into the streets, David was ready to pick up a conversation with his passenger in the back.

"So your boyfriend left you behind? That don't sound like a fun way to start the night."

"Yeah, he called for a van and then picked up another girl..."

Letting out a sigh, Demi carried on speaking.

"On my birthday at that. We just got done with a shoot and they leave me in the parking lot looking like a fool. He goes off with some tramp I guess he found here in L.A."

"Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear that. Your boyfriend sounds like an asshole, sorry if that offends you. It's your birthday, huh? You should be treated better on a special day like this."

"No, that don't offend me. You're right about that!"

David soon slammed on the brakes, pushing his left hand palm over the front of the steering wheel to blare the horn. He had caught a man running across the street in traffic, nearly causing an accident from the opposite of the road before he had dashed in front of the van.

"Damn it, get outta the fucking streets!"

Demi leaned up from her seat and began laughing at David's cussing. As he moved his feet down below over the pedals and the van began to move again, he chuckled to himself.

"Sorry about that, love."

"No need to apologize, that wanker shouldn't be running in front of traffic like that!"

Unable to hold back a hard laugh, David tried to concentrate on driving, but couldn't contain himself from hearing her use of the word 'wanker'. He could see Demi flash her teeth in a smile from the rear view mirror up above.

"What's so funny?"

"You called him a wanker. He didn't have his pants down wanking it, you know?"

Demi began to laugh louder than he had in the previous passing seconds. She raised both of her hands up to her mouth, still giggling as David came to a stop at a red light in front of them.

"Ohhhh, you must be one dirty old man."

With such a reply like that, David couldn't help but grin to himself up in the front seat of the gold van. Perhaps he had a chance after all to get lucky tonight, as he was taking a quite the liking to her so quickly. When the light above flashed green and he moved in traffic, David was ready to push some buttons and see how far he could take this conversation. The thought of a de-tour rate had already come to mind, being that they were already halfway to Beverly Hills in just a matter of minutes.

"Calling me that would be a compliment, love.  So today's your birthday, how old are you?"

"I'm twenty-five, as of today."

"Your twenty-five? Damn, you're half my age. Wish I could be that young again. You're in the prime if your life, need to enjoy that time while you've got it."

Demi quirked her eyebrows up, looking ahead as if she knew he was checking her out from the rear view mirror hanging above. David had caught onto this daring facial expression she put on as he continued to drive through the streets and speak.

"I take it that today wasn't your first time calling for a Silver Screen van, huh?"

She shook her head, quickly replying.

"No, I've had rides in them before. I can say this is the first time I've had you as a driver though."

"Yeah, that has to be true, cause I'd remember your pretty face and that cute British accent."

Laughing again, Demi flashed her teeth.

"You don't get passengers from England often out here in L.A.?"

"No, it kinda depends. I've had a few of them over time, one lovely woman I can never forget who showed me quite a wonderful time. You see, if this was your first ride in a Silver Screen cab, I would've offered you a deal in payment."

Studying her from the rear-view mirror hanging above, David watched her make a curious smile across her face.

"Really? What kind of deal?"

Smirking to himself, David adjusted his hands over the steering wheel. It had been such a long period of time since he last spoke one of his favorite lines of seduction to a woman sitting in the back of his van.

"Well, you've already made your payment so it's probably a waste of my time telling you this. But if this was your first ride and I was your driver, then I'd knock off hundred dollars from your fee if you decided to flash me your tits. For women only, that's my deal I offer."

His eyes adjusted to the rear view mirror once again, always ready to witness the reaction across their face. Demi dropped her lower lip before giggling in that sexy British accent.

"Wow, you really are a dirty old man."

"Yeah, guess you could say I take pride in that."

Smirking to herself, Demi began to untie where her robe was carefully tied around her waist. David had not realized that earlier before she entered the van, but could now see where there was an outer pocket of the white robe where she had her phone tucked in. Once it was untied, Demi pulled it off and revealed what was a curvy and voluptuous body. David's jam immediately dropped as he realized she was only wearing a string piece bra and thong with leopard pattern over them. Every inch of her thick thighs and curvy legs on full display along with an amazing rack. The bra was too small to contain such giant all natural tits.

"Holy fuck! Look at you!"

As David sang words of praise between driving, Demi leaned up and raised her hands up to roam them through her hair while slowly moving her back to cause her large breasts to bounce around from within the string tied top.

"How's that for a flash to you, David?"

He didn't reply at first, only because he had to focus on the traffic ahead of him. Making a left turn, David glanced back up at the rear view mirror in amazement at her curvy body. Little could he have guessed what was hidden beneath that white robe from minutes earlier.

"Your tits are fucking huge and damn, you have one hell of a body."

"Mmmmm, thank you. But you haven't seen this yet..."

"Haven't seen what?"

Grinning up at the seats in front of her, Demi quickly got up from the seats and turned around. She shoved her legs together and leaned forward slightly so she could balance her thick rump into the air. David whistled upon sight at what may have been the largest ass to ever sit over the leather seats in the back of his cab.

"Holy mother of god... Now that is an ass if I've ever seen one and I've seen plenty of them."

It was amazing for her to turn around and show her thick ass to him without even asking. David was going to ask her to remove her bra and truly flash him with her boobs, but now his mind was wandering into other directions. Taking another left turn through the streets, he was already second guessing a temporary destination for the two of them. Time to find what he liked to call a 'little spot' off in the distance for some intimate fun together. He felt his chances were high of landing this high class model, not even taking into account she was half his age. Demi raised her hands up from where she remained positioned over the seats and then clapped her palms down over both ass cheeks.

"I take pride in my body. I mean, is this not the best ass you've ever seen?"

"I don't think I can argue with that and believe me, I've seen some big asses before."

"But none as good as this, huh?"

Biting down on her lower lip, Demi began to grind her hips and began to twerk. Her supreme sized booty cheeks clapped together, smacking into a rhythm while David continued to drive the car at a moderate speed. He could already feel the erection rising in the front of his shorts from the epic display in the back seat of his taxi van. After such a long time from his last experience with a special woman, it seemed his bad luck was about to change. He had already made turns in the roads to take a an alternate route away from her destination and it was now time to ask her if she would be interested in his kind of fun.

"I tell you what, babe. It's your birthday and your boyfriend is one sorry fucking loser to let you down and break your heart for some other slut today. He has to be a complete idiot to turn you down with that body and on your birthday on top of that. So I tell you what I want to do, I want to drive you to a nice and quiet spot... then hop in the back seat and have some fun with you. What do you think of that?"

She moved across the seats, sitting back down with her mighty ass crushing into the leather seats below. Demi's large breasts had a slight jiggle from where they were contained in her small bra. Her eyes glanced up as she replied in a soft tone.

"Are you asking if you can fuck me?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am. I would love nothing more than to fuck you right now, then take you home afterwards."

His quick reply may have surprised her, as Demi sat there by herself. David continued speaking.

"I know I'm a lot older than you, but that don't matter. I can show you things that your boyfriend couldn't, so how about it?"

"Well, to be honest... I was all dressed up like this after a modelling shoot so I could surprise my boyfriend for some birthday fun."

David laughed from the front seat.

"Yeah, I figured as much. So do you wanna fuck me or not? I'm not sure if that was a yes or no."

"Yes, let's do it."

Taking in a deep breath after hearing her response, David could've sighed in relief.

"Damn, you're an easy one. Alright hold on, I know a spot around here I can take us. Just give me a few minutes."

An easy one she was, indeed. David felt a little smug for a moment about confusing her through the art of seduction. Usually he had to put on a much longer conversation around a 'deal' as he told her, but he may have simply caught a lucky break tonight given that the girl was going through a breakup with a boyfriend. He had been driving for a little past twenty minutes but his charm had proven to have a lucky break at least tonight. If it were during the day, finding a spot to take her would be much easier. With the lights activated from the back of the van, anyone could spot it lit up from a distance in a parking garage and become curious. David knew the best spot close by after passing near a construction site several times in the past month. The place was always abandoned at night, making an ideal 'quiet spot' as he preferred to call such destinations.

The construction site was for what was going to be a new office for a law form. The building itself had already been mapped out with concrete walls in four corners, but what made the place so appealing to hide the van was due to the ground being dug out beneath the building. David couldn't help but think to himself how she didn't appear to be too upset about losing the boyfriend, but perhaps she carried herself differently with her emotions. While he was busy driving the van through the streets among other passing cars, Demi raised her arms and put them behind her back to begin untying the strings holding her small leopard patterned top piece over her busty chest. She tossed it away, exposing her bare nipples into the air and what did not go unnoticed to David's keen eye gazing up into the rear view mirror above. 

"Flash me those tits, babe. Come on, shake 'em for me."

"You want me to shake my titties, hmmm? Like this?"

She proceeded to tease him with her low voice in that sexy English tone. David had glanced back up into the mirror to see Demi positioning her palms beneath her large breasts to hold them up and then shake them about. As he slowed down to turn into the construction site, the front left wheel of the van ran over a small pot hole in the road, causing them to bounce a bit. Demi's buxom and voluptuous figure shook a little from the back seat as David grunted.

"Shit, sorry about that. I forgot how bumpy this part of the road is."

Orange plastic cones covered the road, but the entrance into the construction area was not blocked. David had guessed it wouldn't be, solely based on passing by it a number of times in previous nights. The headlights of the van lit up the dirt path ahead of them. Demi didn't pay much attention outside the windows of the gold van, as she began to untie the strings holding her thong piece together. She pulled it clean from her skin and then spread her legs and glanced up to the back of the front seats, teasing him with her exposed pussy on display now. When his eyes glanced back up to the rear view mirror, David couldn't help but lick his lips at the sight of her moist heat. Shaved perfectly without a hair near those beautiful pink folds.

"Damn, that's beautiful..."

"Mmmm, you like what you see down here?"

"Yes I fucking do."

Leaning back over the seats, she took a deep breath and then brought her right hand down between her thighs. The next time David had poked his eyes up to that rear view mirror, Demi was fingering herself and playing with her juicy wet cunt.

"Yeah, there you go babe. Get that pussy nice and wet for me."

Ignoring his words, Demi let out a soft moan before another bump was felt along the road. David slowed down as he drove through the construction site, taking one last turn as he parked the van in a proper spot facing the opposite side of the streets. With the van properly in a parking position, he turned the key in the ignition to shut the engine off but without removing it. He would need the lights in the back of the van to remain on before he opened the driver's side door and stepped his left foot out. David pulled his shirt down a bit, covering the erection that poked directly up in his shorts as he moved out of the vehicle feeling the cool air outside. Demi had leaned up over the seat, still playing with herself as her fingers were now pinching at her clit as the passenger side door came sliding open and now she was face to face with David. It was delightful to open that door to a woman sitting naked on the seats with whatever she was wearing now discarded down onto the floor, just like old times.

"Just like you, wow. I cannot believe I got the lucky chance to pick an angel like you up tonight."

Stepping into the back of the van, David couldn't take his eyes off Demi. He expected her to move along the seat and offer him a spot next to her, but she completely refused. Instead, spreading her legs out as he shut the door and soon kicked off his flip flops. Standing in front of her, David's entire attention was devoted to her. Demi curved her lips into a smug grin, watching as his eyes surveyed over her thick and curvy body. He couldn't take his eyes off one spot for long, glancing at her large breasts and then moving his sight back down to her wet and waiting vulva. When David finally did look her in the eyes, Demi smirked at him.

"You know, you're gonna be the oldest man I've ever fucked. How old are you?"

"I'm forty-nine, babe."

"Wow, you're almost double my age."

Yeah, I guess you can say that. Happy birthday, babe."

After speaking his words, David leaned in and cupped her face. Demi parted her lips to welcome his kiss. As their tongues began to dance together, his hands caressed her soft skin, moving down to her large breasts to give them an ample squeeze. Her nipples were already hardened, shoving into the palms of his hands. Demi moaned into his mouth, just before breaking the kiss and looking back at him. David's eye sight had glanced down to see his fingers squeezing over her firm breasts.

"Good god, these are amazing."

"You like my big titties, huh?"

"I fucking love them. Good god, these tits are a force of nature."

Giggling in her lovely accent, Demi watched as he moved his head between her breasts and proceeded to lick them. She moved her hands to the back of his head, roaming her left hand fingers through his faded hair as David proceeded to motorboat her tits, shaking his head around as he sucked, licked and smothered himself with her busty twins. Moaning in excitement, Demi leaned back across the seat as he nearly fell atop of her as she pulled her hands away from him. Unexpectedly to her, he leaned back up and gave her a goofy smile.

"Since it's your birthday, I'm gonna treat you the way your boyfriend should've done with a little bit of work on my end."

Normally in a situation with a passenger like her, David would be looking forward to sitting down and enjoying a good blowjob, but tonight was going to begin from a different approach. He grabbed the bottom ends of his shirt and pulled it up before discarded it down to the floorboard. Demi looked back at him with a smirk on her face before giving him an approving nod.

"If you mean what I think you do, then you're about to eat me."

Smiling back at her, David nodded and leaned back towards her face.

"Yeah, that's just what I'm about to do. This dirty old man is gonna make you squirm and scream. Trust me on this, I'm gonna do it better than your dumbass boyfriend could've."

Kissing her softly on the lips, he winked at her while feeling her warm hands caressing the skin of his bare chest. It was unusual for David to still have clothes on when a woman was naked in the back of his van, but tonight wasn't like any other scenario. No piece of clothing covered her amazing body, only the black pair of high heel stilettos that revealed her toes and the pink nail polish that matched her fingernails. Falling down to his knees, he moved himself between her strong legs while the busty British model slid her powerful ass across the black leather surface of the seats and moving her entrance into licking distance for him. It was a nice place, having his head shoved between her thick thighs.

"Mmmmmm, I'd love to have you eat me out for my birthday. Don't just tease me by getting down there. I wanna feel your tongue. I need to be licked so badly, you have no idea how wet I am right now."

"Move your legs over my shoulders, babe."

Demi shoved the palms of her hands down into the seats and then did as David told her, throwing her muscular built legs over his shoulders. She almost had him locked in place while his attention was now devoted to the wet slit of her pink folds in front of him. To begin, he lapped his tongue over the folds and then raised his right from between her legs and began to rub at her clit as his tongue darted inside of her. Demi gasped, not anticipating him to slide his tongue into her so suddenly.

"Ohhhh, fuck!"

To hear her cry out profanity straight away was one key sign to David that he was already doing his job to pleasure her. Being twenty-five years old, he could only guess that this girl had yet to truly experience a real fuck session from a man that had the age and experience to know what he was doing. His tongue snaked in and out of her while his right hand fingers were rubbing at her clit frantically. It didn't take long for her to begin shaking her legs around and then squeezing his head between her thighs.

"Oh my god, yessss!!"

Her hands moved, now shoving both of them down over his head and running her nails through her faded grey hair. David only responded by thrusting his tongue into her cunt at a faster pace, shaking it from within to make her cry out in an ecstasy of pleasure. He didn't plan on stopping any time soon, not until her inner walls leaked that sweet, warm tasting juice he was now craving vigorously.

"Yes, yes! Please don't stop, ohhhhhh my god! Eat my pussy!"

The drought had come to an end for tonight's lucky event for David's adventures. The taste of pussy was enough to send his heart beat racing full speed. He had yet to experience her full voluptuous body yet and she already was pushing him into a frenzy. Over and over, he darted his tongue in and out of her pussy. For one final time, he rubbed at her clit before pinching it between his fingers. When he felt her legs tightening up around him, squeezing his head between her thighs, he knew she had to be close already to hitting her climax.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHHHH, GOD!! DON'T STOP... DON'T... STOP!!"

Gasping for breath, Demi continued to cry out as David didn't show her an ounce of mercy from his full oral assault with his fast tongue. Still thrusting his tongue in and out of her cunt, he worked at a fast pace while moving his hands to grip her lefts, squeezing at them. She bit down on her lower lip, causing her moans to become a bit muffled before closing her eyes and raked her fingernails across the leather seats below.

"FUCK, OHHHHHHH, FUCK!!!"

Without warning, her legs began shaking and juices squirted into David's open mouth. He gagged and was overwhelmed by the sudden rushes over her warm sticky love nectar. Pulling his tongue from her pussy, he choked and gagged a bit while attempting to swallow it down. Demi had moved her legs from where they were previously arched over his shoulders, using her right foot to rake the edge of her heel over his chest. David grabbed her leg pulling it back and watching as her juices flooded over the seats, leaving a shiny trail over the black leather surface. Normally he would make a comment about such a mess, but all he could do was smile at the thought of cum stains covering the seats for the first time in such a long period.

"Oh fuck, you weren't kidding. I didn't think you would make cum that fast!"

She swallowed her breath in an attempt to catch her breath while gazing down at him. All David could do was grin and wipe up the excess juices that split from his lips and drenched his chin. With her legs moved away from his shoulders, he could raise himself back up to stand before her.

"Thank you... That was a lovely birthday present."

Demi spoke again, never breaking eye contact from him. David continued to smirk, shaking his head at her.

"No, thank you babe. I haven't had a taste of pussy in so long."

"Well, the night is just beginning and I've been looking forward to some birthday dick all day."

David chuckled at her response back to him.

"If that's what you want, then you need to get that big, phat sexy ass up and let me have a seat now."

Curving her lips into a grin, Demi began to raise herself  up while David stepped off to the left. There was more than enough room in the back of the van for them to move on their own, but he had taken a few steps just so he could watch that curvy ass get up. David sat down on the left side seats, not wanting to have his body touch over the warm sticky mess that leaked down the middle. That was going to dry up into beautiful cum stains that he would not want to clean out tomorrow on his off day. Once he was seated properly, Demi took her place down on her knees among the floorboard of the van. David watched her get situated between his legs while sat there with the bulge sticking directly up from the front of his khaki cargo shorts. She patted over the bulge with her right, shoving her palm down over his shorts and rubbing it.

"Mmmmmm, you got something for me under there?"

Those beautiful big brown eyes looked up at him with a curious, almost innocent smile. David nodded down at Demi.

"Yeah, why don't you take those shorts off and find out yourself."

There was a reason he had yet to remove his shorts or underwear from his body. For being so long without enjoying the company of a woman, David wanted to sit down and experience the moment once again of having a beautiful girl like Demi down on her knees taking his shorts off for him. The beautiful British model didn't waste any time using her hands to pull the button apart and slide his zipper down. Gripping the front of his shorts, she tugged them down with a hard grip. As the pair of shorts dangled down to his ankles, David kicked them off while Demi moved her hands to the front band of his white underwear briefs. Forcing them down and allowing his cock to finally flop free from the clothed prison it was previously contained in, she dropped her lower lip and then gripped it with her right hand.

"Yeah, this is what I want..."

Not wasting any precious time whatsoever after speaking, Demi was quick to wrap her fingers around his growing shaft and begin pumping it back and forth with her hand. David moaned, kicking his underwear down onto the floorboard below joining her robe, string top and thong in discarded clothing. Now they were both completely naked, not counting the pair of heels that she didn't remove. As she sat there stroking his cock back and forth with her hand, David remembered her using the term 'wanker' to describe the pedestrian running out in traffic earlier in the night. He flashed his teeth, chuckling as he brought it up.

"Remember that guy you called a wanker? I think you're doing a better job than him."

"Ohhhhh, wanking isn't the only thing I plan on doing to this dick."

Winking at him, Demi curved her lips into a smile as she continued to pump his cock back and forth with her hand. Once she came to a stop and adjusted her grip down to the base, she gazed down at his length in admiration.

"Oh wow, your dick is bloody huge."

God, just hearing her British tone of voice uttering words like that almost made David want to bust a nut right there and cum on her. It took everything in him not to ruin this moment for her by opening his mouth and uttering silly words. Demi parted her pink lips and fed the head of his shaft past them. She went slow, looking up at him for a moment as she sunk in the first few inches of his long rod and then sucked on the head. Pulling her lips off with a popping sound, she then lapped her tongue down the underside of his shaft and licked her way down. All while using her left hand to reach down and cup his balls, massaging them with her long pink fingernails.

"Ohhhhhhh, man. It's been a while since I've had a hot fucking babe like you suck me off. It's your birthday after all, enjoy it."

She ignored his moaning words, sliding her tongue back up his shaft before pulling it away. Demi then moved her head down a bit, shoving one of his nuts into her mouth to suck and lick over it. David was surprised by this, soon watching her right hand begin wanking his shaft again.

"So you like sucking on balls too, huh? You're a kinky little vixen, I like that."

Her mouth loudly slobbered over his nuts, licking over each bit of hair before sucking on them. Once she had sucked on the left nut, she popped the right one between her jaws while still wanking his cock with her right hand simultaneously. David just sat there, enjoying every moment of this British babe before she pulled her lips away from his nut sack and slid her hand back down to the base of his cock. Demi smirked at him before replying.

"A kinky little vixen with a big fucking arse would more accurate for you to say."

"Oh yeah, that sounds better! I could listen to you talk all night long, babe."

Eyes locked on him, Demi shoved the head of his cock back between her lips and this time began to truly suck his long, veiny pole. She closed eyes, ready to concentrate now and enjoy this dick to satisfy her lustful appetite. Using her left hand, Demi pressed down over his right leg as she began to bob her head up and down, sucking inch after inch of his fat cock. David was impressed, letting out a moan as she began to go deeper.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! Suck it, babe! Show me how hungry you've been for your birthday."

Slobbering and sucking noises became audible as Demi's luscious lips as she devoured David's hard shaft. 'Mmmmm', she moaned muffled noises into the shaft while still gripping it at the base. He could feel her fingers tighten up a bit around his cock while Demi continued sucking.

"Damn, your boyfriend is really missing out on this tonight. You know how to handle yourself, babe."

Suddenly her eyes opened and glared up at David while his cock was still shoved in her mouth. Demi moved her right hand away, now using both hands to push down over his legs. Her eyes refused to glance away as she shoved his cock all the way down to the back of her throat. Demi finally closed her eyes as she began to gag, choking on his long length.

"Ohhhhhhh, DAMN!!"

He gasped, taking in a deep breath. David was quite impressed that she had this level of deep throat skills to take his entire cock. Demi managed to hold herself there, encouraging David now to begin bucking his hips to fuck her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAH!"

"Fuck yeah, take it babe! Slobber on that fucking cock!"

"KAH-KAH-GWAK!"

Demi's mouth made various incoherent slobbering and sucking noises as drool began leaking from the corners of her mouth down to his pubes and balls below. David planted one hand on the back of her head, gripping her long brunette hair as he continued to buck his hips upward and fuck her mouth. Eyes still closed, they began to slightly water up as Demi scratched her fingernails into his skin from pressing down into his legs. Upon feeling her nails, David came to a halt from bucking his hips and then pulled her hair, forcing her to come up for air and his cock falling from her open mouth with a loud popping noise. Long strings of saliva dangled from her open mouth as she gazed back up at David who had the most smug grin on her face glaring down at her.

"You really know how to suck a cock, I like that."

"Mmmmmm, yeah... I love sucking on a big fucking dick."

Moving his hand away from her hair, David was eager to witness her next move. He figured she would resume sucking on his slobber-coated shaft. Demi gripped it with her right hand, holding it upward as she spit down on the head. The string of saliva broke off and dangled from her chin.

"Gimme just a sec."

She uttered her words in a lone tone, almost whispering to him. Demi used her left hand to reach down, holding her tits up as she adjusted herself from beneath him over the floorboard of the van. It was only when she used her free hand to pull apart one of her massive tits and offer a passage down the middle did David realize what she was about to do with his slippery, wet cock.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Get that cock between those big fucking tits!"

He didn't have to tell her twice as Demi finally let go of his shaft once it was positioned right in the middle of her busty chest. She used both hands to squeeze her tits together, trapping his cock between them while lowering her head and darting her tongue out to twirl around the head. Once she was ready, Demi let out a soft moan and raised her head, looking up at him as she spoke in her sassy English tone.

"You like feeling these big titties wrapped around your big fucking cock!?"

"Fucking yes! Give me a tit fuck, babe!"

Flashing her teeth from the smile, Demi began to thrust her breasts up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp with them. David let out a moan, watching as his rod completely disappeared between her massive tits with the head poking upward each time she pumped down.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah! Feels so fucking good, ohhhhhhhh yes!"

Demi talked dirty back to him between letting out her own moans. David just sat back, enjoying this amazing titty fuck as the British model was proving that she knew how to handle herself and use her body as a lustful weapon to pleasure him into an ecstasy of pleasure. She adjusted her hands, moving the left one underneath her boob and right hand up above. Demi continued to pump her tits up and down his cock, over and over.

"Good fucking god, that is beautiful to watch. Keep going, babe."

"I love feeling a hard cock between my tits! Mmmmm, yeah! Feels so fucking good!"

She curled her right hand fingers up, still looking up into his eyes to watch his facial expressions. David would momentarily glance away from the action with her busty chest to look up at her pretty face and those gorgeous brown eyes. Like how he ate her cunt earlier, Demi didn't show him any mercy from how she used her breasts to fuck his cock.

"You're so fucking beautiful with my cock between those tits! FUCK!!"

Still pumping them up and down, she broke eye contact to glance down and watch the head of his rod poke upward. As David began to pant and breathe heavily Demi slowed down, almost coming to a halt. Her eyes shot back up at him as her tongue parted from her lips and flicked over the head. He was at her complete mercy as she knew he had to be close to reaching his orgasm from the power of her titty fucking skills alone. Curving her lips into a smirk, Demi shook her head at him as she let go of her large titties to release his cock from the fleshy prison that contained them.

"Mmmmmm, I know you're about to cum but not before I get a birthday fucking."

David let out a sigh and then chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right about that. I could get distracted from those tits all day long. You know how to use 'em, I like that."

"I know what my body's built for. I've had plenty of practicing using my tits and that's only one thing I know."

"Oh yeah? Let me guess, you know how to use that big, phat ass too huh?"

Grinning at him, Demi gripped his cock and leaned down to kiss it with her pink lips before nodding her head.

"Mmmmm, yes. When I first witnessed how big your dick could get, I began thinking about feeling it pound me in the arse."

"Oh, I take it you wanna get fucked up the ass, first huh?"

She let go of his cock and then leaned back, only to begin rising up from the floorboard of the van and standing in her heels once more. It was time to change position and David knew, as he got up from where his naked buttocks was previously seated. Standing and facing her, he placed his hand on her back, shoving her busty chest up against his as they began to kiss again. One quick kiss on the lips followed by another before a deep kiss trading tongues into each other's mouth. David pulled back from her with smirk.

"Now that was your birthday kiss."

"Thank you..."

"Now bend over those fucking seats, babe. I wanna see that ass on full display."

Reaching behind her, David smacked her rear bottom with his palm causing Demi to moan softly. The slap echoed lightly as a sound in the vehicle as Demi stomped her heels forward and moved back to the seats. He was standing directly behind her as she bent over the middle of the seat into the position he had chosen: face down, ass up. His jaw dropped at the display of an epic ass before him.

"Jesus fucking Christ..."

At a complete loss of words at what lay in front of him, David was unable to think of any words to describe such an immense booty. He had witnessed phat asses in the past, one in particular from a famous women he had fantasized over for many years that was a lucky passenger in his cab a few years ago. This powerful ass could've potentially rivaled that woman. Demi glanced towards him from beyond her right shoulder and offered a soft smirk across her lips.

"You called my tits a force of nature earlier, so what would you call my arse?"

"Uhhhhh, a different kinda force of nature?"

She giggled at his silly answer. David soon pushed his hands over each cheek, taking in a squeeze as his fingers dug into her smooth firm skin. He then spoke again.

"Titanic ass? Nuclear booty? I don't know what to call this thing. But I can tell you this, it's gotta be the greatest fucking ass I've ever seen in all of my life and believe me babe, I've seen some great asses before. This one is truly in a whole other tier."

"Mmmmm, thank you. I'd love nothing more than to feel your big fucking dick inside of it right now. Give me that for my birthday before you truly fuck me..."

Batting her eyelashes at him, Demi continued to speak.

"Because tonight's my birthday, I think I'm entitled to ask you to make me cum again. I wanna get fucked... by you."

David nodded, glancing back down at her mighty booty below him. His hands squeezed each cheek again as he replied to her words.

"I'll be happy to make that birthday wish come true but what about me? I've gotta empty my balls sometime and I see no other way to do than to cum all over your beautiful face."

"Ohhhhhhhhh, you wanna give me a facial for my birthday?"

"Yeah, my cum splattered all over your fucking face. You want it, babe? I'll drown you in my cum. I bet I can do better than your boyfriend would've."

"Let's not talk about him anymore. He's not here, but you are. I'm getting fucked by a man tonight, not that wanker. You have a deal, I'll let you cum in my face after you make me cum again and fuck me up the arse real good."

Unable to hold back a bit of laughter, David found her accent and the bit of British slang to be so adorable. Of all the women he had fucked in the back of his gold van, Demi was memorable alongside another buxom British lady who was a golden memory in the back of his mind.

"Alright, I like the sound of that."

"Now please, don't make me beg you for this. I wanna feel that big dick stretching inside my phat... fucking... arse."

Demi gritted her teeth upon snarling the final words of her sentence to him. The time for chit-chatting had come to a close now as David gripped his cock with his right hand and shoved it between her thick ass cheeks. He rubbed it forward, then moved his hands to her ass cheeks to fold them over it, thrusting between them as he pleasured himself for a moment. This booty was something else, as David felt he could do all kinds of kinky pleasures with such a thick rump, but that was out of question for now. Shoving his cock downward, he pulled her phat cheeks apart and then found her dark little hole to ease the head of his rod towards.

"Ohhhhhh, yes... Get it in there, I wanna feel it."

Thrusting into her supreme ass, David groaned and then raised his right hand to smack one of her ass cheeks. It wobbled lightly while Demi moaned. She spread her legs out further and soon, David moved both of his hands down over her booty cheeks, squeezing them hard as he began to buck his hips and drive his cock into that amazing titanic sized ass.

"Mmmmm, yeah! There you go, fuck me in the arse! Ohhhhhhh, yes..."

Her voice called out to him loudly before shifting into a low moan. David began to buck his hips, driving every inch of his long shaft into her mighty ass while raising his hands away so he could watch her cheeks give a light bounce when their bodies hit together. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together echoed with David's balls beating onto the undersides of beneath her giant booty.

"Ohhhhh, yeah... Ohhhhhhh, yes... Fuck my arse..."

While Demi's voice was low, David groaned loudly in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! This is for sure, the best ass I've ever had my cock in!"

He raised his right hand brought it down hard, spanking her as he began to thrust into her at a faster pace. Demi had closed her eyes as her hair began to sway with each hard thrust he made, pumping every inch of that cock into her fat ass. She moved hr right hand down to play with her pussy, rubbing her clit while her left hand palm was still pushed over the seat. Beneath her, those giant tits were swaying and bouncing wildly with each thrust he sent into her. David spanked her again and soon used his other hand to reach for her hair, snatching it up.

"YES, OHHHHHHHHHH, YES!!"

Loving every moment of it, she screamed out to him. David began to spank her again, slapping the palm of his right hand down over one of her immerse booty cheeks while thrusting inch after inch of his long shaft down her dark little hole.

"YES, YES, YES!! POUND ME IN THE ARSE!! MMMMMMMMM, FUCK!!"

Pulling her hair harder, David grunted and continued to spank her between bucking his hips. Spank. Spank. Spank. His hand connected down to her ass time and time again, all while he pulled at her hair and listened to her moan and shake. Demi was built for more than just titty fucking, as her body was all around a wonderful machine for pleasure.

"Damn, I could fuck this ass all day, every day!"

"POUND ME IN THE ARSE WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK, OHHHHH YEAH!!"

As Demi screamed out to him, she used her index and middle fingers to begin fingering herself down below. David didn't stop his movement, still sending inch after inch of that cock into her tight ass. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together as audible once more through the chorus of breathing and low moans. David had quit spanking her and instead gripped her right ass cheek, slowly squeezing it. When he began to slow down and let go of her hair, Demi spoke up.

"I need you to fuck me, I can't wait any longer. I'm so fucking wet right now, come on. Do it for me, please."

"You don't have to beg me, babe."

A sigh was heard as she seemed relieved for the time being. Demi moved her hand away from between her thighs while David pulled his cock slowly from her tight dark hole. His rod shoved back between her firm ass cheeks. He slid his pole down the crack of her ass, using his left hand to pull one of her ass cheeks up and give it a tender squeeze while edging his cock to her wet vulva lips. When he began to thrust into her, Demi let out a soft moan almost as if she were purring.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah... That's it, get that bloody huge dick inside of me. Fuck me... Fuck me nice and good."

"God, I just love you English girls and the way you say that."

Gripping both of her ass cheeks, David groaned as he began to thrust his cock into her tight cunt. He let out a moan as Demi began to cry out words of desperation.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah... That's it, I need to get fucked so badly. Fuck me good, don't stop until you make me cum."

David raised up his right hand and brought it down hard, spanking her ass.

"That's enough now, you don't have to beg me to do this."

Taking another hard thrust, he placed his right hand back over her plump ass cheek, gripping it as he began to buck his hips. Demi had rested her head over the surface of the leather seats on the left side. Her large tits were pushed down over the seats, unable to move or bounce about. She closed her eyes and moaning to him with each full thrust he sent inside of her.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh, OHHHHHHH!"

She soon gasped for breath, feeling his cock thrust harder into her cunt. David continued to grip her ass cheeks, sinking his fingertips down to feel the firmness of her skin while he was thrusting his cock into her.

"Fuck, I knew this pussy tasted good but I didn't know how tight it was going to be. You've got a body built for fucking, babe!"

"FUCK ME, OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

As she was now screaming out to him, David made it a quest to buck his hips as hard as he possibly could, slamming every inch of his cock into that tight pussy. Demi's toes curled up from within her high heels, stomping them over the floorboard of the van as she raked her fingernails across the seats.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!! OHHHHHH, GOD! DON'T STOP, GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU'VE FUCKING GOT!!"

"Call me a dirty old man, babe!"

David spanked the right cheek of her ass with his palm and then reached to pull her hair. Demi gritted her teeth, growling out a moan as he continued to pump that fat cock into her cunt.

"YOU DIRTY OLD WANKER! FUCK ME, YOU DIRTY OLD MAN!! FUCK ME!!"

Grunting to himself, David knew she wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer as he was having quite the struggle himself not to bust his nut and explode within her pussy. With a body like this, he knew he could fuck Demi for hours on end all through the week. He watched her ass cheeks give a light bounce each time their bodies pressed together when he would thrust his entire length inside of her. As she screamed and cried out, soon Demi balled both of her hands into a fist and began pounding them down over the front of seat she lay on. Unable to take it anymore, she raised her head lightly and screamed before his final thrust.

"OH MY GOD! FUCK ME, OHHHHH!!"

As she screamed out to him, David could feel the sudden rush of her warm juices beginning to coat his cock from within her tight cunt. He stepped back and quickly snatched his cock free with his right hand. Demi let out another moan as her juices squirted down her thighs and drenched the floorboard of the van. While gazing down at the small mess, David couldn't help but giggle to himself. More cum stains in the back of his van he wouldn't want to be cleaning out later. Demi was catching her breath while David stepped back, moving away from her body.

"Now I made you cum twice, so I think it's time you get your birthday cum to the face."

"Oh yeah, that's right..."

Still catching up with breathing, Demi had looked beyond her left shoulder to see him standing in wait. She dropped down to her knees, quickly turning around and using her hands to straighten up her long brown hair beyond her shoulders. David held his cock with his right hand, nearly presenting it to her as she parted her lips and sucked on the head.

"Ahhhhh, yes. You ready to drown in cum, babe?"

Her big brown eyes shot up at him and then Demi pulled his rod from her lips with a smirk over her face. She began stroking his cock while replying in words.

"Yeah, I'm ready for it. After the way you pounded me up the arse, I know this big dick is gonna cover me into a mess."

Flicking her tongue over the head of his cock, she spoke again in a low voice.

"I want your cum... I want it all over my fucking face..."

She continued to stroke his cock while listening to David breathe heavily. Demi used her free hand to roam her fingers through her hair, tilting her face up and closing her eyes in anticipation for the sticky splash that was merely seconds away. David took a deep breath and began groaning as her hand glided up and down his shaft, fingers locked tightly around it.

"Ohhhhh, god. I'm gonna load you down, babe. I'm almost there, fuck!"

"Yes, yes! Cum for me! Cum in my face!"

"OHHHH, FUCK!!"

As soon as Demi could hear David's voice elevate into a scream, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. Her tongue darted out while her hand gripped his shaft and wanked it hard. A thick wad of cum went flying towards her face, splattering onto her forehead and streaking into her hair.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah!"

David moaned as he nearly took a hold of his cock from her, but Demi was handling it well. She continued to stroke him, forcing another wad of cum out that flew right over her nose and drenched her left cheek. Still pumping his shaft from the grip of her hand, Demi kept her eyes closed upon feeling a thick string of his warm seed that coated over her right eyebrow and streaked down her cheek. David couldn't help but laugh, as he was grateful to experience this for the first time in what felt like forever. A woman down on her knees, getting her face glazed.

"So much fucking cum, mmmmmm! I'm so sticky down here!"

Demi let out a giggle before smiling while still stroking his cock back and forth in her hand. Another string of cum went over her right cheek, dripping down her neck while a few droplets had misfired, landing on her large tits below. David just stood there, watching her finish him off and deplete his rod of every last drop of cum he had for the buxom British babe. When she felt he was finally done, Demi opened her eyes and looked up at him with a cute smirk on her face. It was almost as if she was trying to appear innocent to him with her face dripping in cum.

"Don't give me that look, babe. We both know how naughty you really are."

She slid the head of his cock into her mouth and then gave it one final squeeze to milk out the final drops of his cum. Upon pulling it out, Demi kissed it while David was looking down at her with a grin on his face.

"Happy birthday, Demi. I think you look pretty happy right now, even though your face is a fucking mess."

Laughing at him in her English accent, she nodded as a few drops of cum fell from her face.

"Yeah, I'd say this was a night well spent."

"Happy birthday, babe. Guess you better get cleaned up and I need to get your phat booty back over to your hotel, huh?"

Demi smiled, nodding her head at him as the cum dripped from her face. Her hand down below grabbed at her thong as she would soon need to get up and put on what little bit of clothes she was previously wearing.

"Yes, thank you. It's too bad you can't be my regular driver. We make a good team when it comes to doing kinky stuff."

"Maybe I could be? Next time you call for a company van, just ask for David. If I'm on shift, I'll gladly come out wherever you need a ride pick you up any time, babe."

Feeding her fingers into her mouth to lick them off, Demi offered a subtle grin and then winked at him before replying.

"I'll remember that."

THE END
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 10:02:16 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

donut_plains

Re: Silver Screen Express (NEW)
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2020, 05:16:17 AM »
Brilliant to see this series back. An instant classic

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Chlp

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2020, 03:25:40 PM »
Amazing return, Demi is an absolute cracker, and this shows off her body and what she can do with it perfectly.  Man that ass is so juicy!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2020, 10:07:15 PM »
Many thanks! I have a handful more of chapters planned, going to see if there is still any fan interest in the series before deciding if I'll top it off with 23 or 25.

Viri

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2020, 10:35:22 PM »
Wow, this series is truly back? Any chance that you bring a celeb back for another ride and reunion with David?

Volente

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2020, 07:55:56 AM »
An unexpected pleasure!

BlingBlingWarrior

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2020, 12:16:43 AM »
What's the chances that Lucy Pinder returns for a second ride with David and reunion from 3 years? That was the best chapter I think.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2020, 09:38:34 PM »
What's the chances that Lucy Pinder returns for a second ride with David and reunion from 3 years? That was the best chapter I think.

I won't be bringing Lucy back. It's been too long and I don't want to end up trying to outdo the first chapter with her, which I know is an impossible task.

Wow, this series is truly back? Any chance that you bring a celeb back for another ride and reunion with David?

Will probably be Salma Hayek or even Demi coming back again. Right now I'm just thinking about who I'll do next.

Asslover

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2020, 04:20:49 AM »
What's this a new chapter? 

Oh shit.  Here we go again

Excellent work cade, what celeb are planning for next?

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2020, 06:07:12 AM »
What's this a new chapter? 

Oh shit.  Here we go again

Excellent work cade, what celeb are planning for next?

Appreciate the support!  :Y:

Not sure yet, but I can tell you who is on my list right now - Blake Lively, Lindsey Pelas and Kourtney Kardashian. I'd like to throw Vida Guerra in there too somewhere before finishing it all up.

wrestlefreak36

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2020, 08:29:58 AM »
any chance for yanet garcia to pop up?
top 30 by 5s
brunettes Minka Kelly Kate Beckinsale Nina Dobrev Katrina Law Daniela Ruah
blondes Dianna Argon Laura Vandervoort Carrie Underwood Bridgit Mendler Blake Lively
movie stars Jessica Alba Evangeline Lilly Alexandra Daddario Ashley Greene Emmanuelle Chriqui
tv stars Kristen Kreuk Katheryn Winnick Yvonne Strahovski Sarah Carter AJ Cook
models Alex Morgan Brooklyn Decker Bar Refaeli Marisa Miller Sara Underwood
singers Taylor swift Katharine McPhee Victoria Justice Julianne Hough Emily Osment

Asslover

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2020, 01:59:42 PM »

Nice good choice.
Taking request?
Would love to see madelaine glorious ass make a appearance. Idk if you into wrestling but alexa bliss would be amazing aswell.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2020, 12:34:59 AM »

I always wanted to write her in BBB. I'm planning on bringing that series back too and finishing it when the time is right. I had long planned to top it off at 35 chapters.

Nice good choice.
Taking request?
Would love to see madelaine glorious ass make a appearance. Idk if you into wrestling but alexa bliss would be amazing aswell.

I'm open to requests, but if they are heavily specific, I lean more towards my commissions. I've written a handful of SSE chapters via commissions for people but I don't publish them as part of the deal with payment. Part of why I didn't publish much last year is cause I was writing lots of commission stuff.

By Madeleine, if it's Petch, I'll have to pass on doing her in this series. I don't care for any of the girls on Riverdale.

diamond_luv

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2020, 01:39:38 AM »
It wouldn't kill you to include the lady in my avatar if you're taking requests.  ;)

VSM14

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2020, 10:22:32 AM »
Nice new chapter, great to see you are back writing again. I'm just glad you did Jessica Alba in this series and gave her a great fucking at that. The more stories with her, the better.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA