Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Met Gala Sluts (feat. Selena Gomez, Kendall, Lily Collins, Emily Ratajkowski)  (Read 12977 times)

Noopster

MET Gala Sluts
Chapter 1
by Noopster.

---

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of absolute fiction based on nothing real or plausible at all. Fantasy is legal and this shit is ridiculous anyway. Thanks for reading.

---

New York City, May 2017, the MET Gala.

Selena Gomez and Abel Tesfaye, better known as "The Weeknd", walked the red carpet amidst a crowd of photographers, reporters and numerous celebrities. The gorgeous latina stunned the crowd wearing a beautiful pink dress that showed off her toned legs and drew attention to her mouthwatering cleavage.

After a few minutes of standing around and posing for photos they made their way into the building. Right there at the entrance they both saw it, amongst all of the other celebrities and powerful people there was a body that stood out immediately. She was slim and tall with black hair and exquisite porcelain skin. Their eyes were quickly drawn to the bottom of her mesh-like dress that let almost nothing to the imagination. Every single person in that gala got a great look at the woman's long, shapely legs and her firm, delicious ass barely covered by a small, black thong.

"Fuck yeah, small and tight ass, just like I like 'em" Abel thought, trying not to get caught staring by his girlfriend.

"Oh my god who's the slut wearing that?!" Selena whispered to him, trying to hide the fact that her mind was filled with the lustful images of the mysterious girl and her perfectly sculpted ass cheeks.

The black singer tried to look away and responded, "I don't know, baby. But you're right, that's so vulgar..." The phrase sounded so fake that Selena would have easily noticed the lie if not for the fact that she was also enthralled with the irresistible ass and amazing legs under that skimpy dress.

Right then the woman turned around and noticed the couple. "Oh, hey guys, what's going on?" she greeted them, before giving each of them a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh! Hi, Kendall, I... didn't recognize you..." Selena confessed, admiring the front of Kendall Jenner's dress and more than a little embarrassed that she had caught her checking her out. Both girls had been part of the same social circle or "squad" for awhile, but after a few issues related to her infamous cheating ex-boyfriend things between the two starlets had become very tense.

"Oh my God that's such a pretty dress, Sel! Let me have a good look at it," the model asked, grabbing Selena's hand as she turned around to show her the entire garb. "Girl, you look so fucking hot!"

"Thanks, Kendall. And you look... amazing," the petite girl admitted, her blushed cheeks betraying her to her boyfriend and her former friend.

"I know, haha!" the long legged girl laughed, "Listen, I gotta go talk to some people, you know how this things go, but maybe I'll see you guys later, ok? Have fun!"

"Ye--yeah, you too..." Selena muttered with her eyes fixated on Kendall's rear as she walked away and got lost into the crowd. "Hey, are you ok, baby?" she asked her boyfriend, realizing he had not said a word during that conversation. Abel answered with a short "yeah..." and started walking a little behind Selena, hoping she wouldn't notice the tent that had been forming in his pants.

After that awkward episode the night went on as normal. The couple drank and danced a little bit, taking the time to walk around and say hi to all the millionaires and important people from the fashion industry. Abel had been searching for Kendall in the crowd all night, just waiting for the opportunity to talk to her alone and, although she would never admit it, Selena had been doing the same thing. But there was no luck for any of them. Kendall was nowhere to be found.

"You ready to go, baby?" He asked the texan girl.

"Yeah, I'm kinda tired actually. I'm just gonna go to the ladies room before we go, ok?"

She walked to the end of the hallway where she remembered one of the bathrooms was. She was kind of tipsy by that point and didn't notice the couple making out by the bathroom door until she was about to bump into them. Just as she stopped a couple of feet from the duo, she realized who they were.

The man was A$AP Rocky and he was fondling Kendall's ass with no discretion whatsoever. Kendall could not see Selena was behind her but Rocky did. He winked and smiled at Selena before lifting the skinny model by her ass and taking her inside the bathroom. 

Embarrassed by the unexpected encounter, Selena quickly turned around to go home but then a strong feeling possessed her. It occurred to her that maybe all that time she'd spent resenting Kendall for what happened with her ex-boyfriend she'd just been jealous. Jealous that Kendall had given her attention to Justin and not her.

"Could it be that simple? Could that be why all night I've been holding my breath every time I thought I recognized her black hair in the crowd?" she asked herself, "Or maybe I just want to understand what she could do for Justin that made him chose her over me," she surmised, insecure about her inadequate sexual prowess. After all those years of hanging around with actors and models that seemed to be constantly fucking anything that moved she still felt very inexperienced. Even with her current boyfriend the fact that she wasn't as promiscuous as most girls in show business and therefore less skilled (or so she thought) were still something that worried her constantly. It made her feel uncomfortable and self-conscious in her relationship, like Abel would get bored and leave her for a more adventurous girl at any moment. "Fuck it!" she said as she turned around again and headed for the bathroom. She had no plan, no course of action. The only thing on her mind was that she wanted to know what it was like to be like Kendall. Or maybe... to be with Kendall.

She carefully tried the bathroom's door handle. It wasn't locked. Trying to make as little noise as possible she turned the knob and slowly pushed the door until there was just enough space for her to peek inside. Kendall was on her knees unzipping the rapper's fly. Selena's breath became shorter when the Victoria's secrets model pulled the man's pants down and a huge, 10 inch black cock came down on her head. Kendall did not miss a beat and began servicing Rocky's member with the refined skills of a pro. Selena had always suspected Kendall to be one of the biggest sluts in the business and the way she was easily swallowing that massive cock confirmed it. The latina looked around the hallway and was glad to see no one there. She kept enjoying the show and found the cut of her dress very helpful as she reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit through the fabric of her pink lace panties, soaked with the yearning juices she'd been producing since the moment she saw the Kendall that night.

"Oh my God she's so beautiful, so sexy, so confident!" Selena said to herself as she kept admiring the model's work and touching herself. She was afraid of getting caught spying on the couple but that only made the whole thing more exciting.
Rocky grabbed Kendall's head and held it in place, freeing her hands to take off the top of her dress as he thrust his gigantic piece of meat into her mouth. Selena started losing what little composure she had left and lowered one of the straps of her dress. She pulled out her left breast and pinched her nipple, making sure it hurt just enough while her right hand stayed busy, frantically massaging her clit right there at the end of the hallway. Any one of the numerous guests could have walked by and seen her. The famous ex-Disney star caught masturbating in the middle of a luxurious gala while spying on an unsuspecting couple. But Selena was too horny, too lost in the awe-inspiring spectacle Kendall was putting on to care about a possible scandal. And even more than that, she was discovering how much she enjoyed masturbating in public.

"Oh my God..." the petite brunette whispered, trying to mute herself as she climaxed leaning on the bathroom door. But before she was even finished a swift hand pulled her into the bathroom. Selena, still feeling the effects of the orgasm, fell to her knees and looked up at a topless Kendall who was smiling at her with a smug look on her face.

"What do we have here?" she said, looking down at Selena's exposed breast. "All these years you've been playing the part of the shy, goody two-shoes role model for little girls, disapproving of our promiscuous lifestyle. But I just caught you flipping your bean at a party and spying on us!"

Selena looked down at the floor, ashamed of herself.

"Turns out you're just a horny slut like the rest of our squad, Selena. The jig is finally up, huh?"

Selena did not know what to say. The model seemed to be expecting her to say something but all she could do was stare up at her.  Kendall's eyeliner was running down her eyes, her red, enticing lips were glistening in the fluorescent light and she had saliva and pre-cum dripping from her chin onto her small but lovely tits. She was about to say something else when Selena got up and kissed her. It surprised all of them, even Selena herself wasn't sure of what she was doing but Kendall's tongue massaging hers just felt so right. And after the kiss became more and more intense she figured it out. It wasn't about Justin or any of her insecurities, she'd wanted to taste Kendall since the day she'd met her. Now she was there in her arms, readily answering every one of her caresses. Selena wondered for a fraction of a second if Kendall liked her or if she was just another body to satisfy her desires for the night, but as quickly as that thought entered her head it was replaced by the conviction that she really did not care. Just as she didn't care when A$AP Rocky stood behind her and removed the only strap that was still holding up her dress.

Selena opened her eyes and watched herself topless in the bathroom mirror, her perky tits brushing against Kendall's smaller ones while the black man behind her slid the rest of her fancy dress all the way down, leaving her in nothing but her see-through lace panties and golden high heels.

"This is happening," she thought as he reached around and cupped her breasts. "I'm cheating on my boyfriend." His menacing hard dick pressed against her lower back like a mugger's weapon and she gasped when his large, rugged fingers slid under her panties, parted her pussy lips and entered her.

"Oh God forgive me, this feels so good!" she screamed inside her head. The uncaring touch of a man she didn't know gave her more intense and immediate sensations than anything she'd ever experienced with her boyfriend She felt guilty and vulgar but that only turned her on more.

The wonderful sensations of Rocky's finger pushing further into her pussy caused her head to tilt back against his chest. Kendall started kissing her neck and her shoulders, stopping every once in awhile to admire and snicker at how easily the supposedly virtuous Selena Gomez surrendered herself to another man, before going back to pleasuring her hardened nipples with her expert tongue.

"Damn, this little bitch so wet!" the rapper announced as he pushed deeper into her and his left hand gripped Selena's chest with such force that the petite singer could not help but to let out a short whimper each time he switched between her soft breasts.

"You're... hurting me..." Selena cried, barely able to get the sentence out in between heavy breaths, even though she knew the pain felt good too. Her complaints annoyed A$AP Rocky and he responded by ripping off her panties and then spinning her around to face him.

"I don't give a fuck, bitch! Ya hear me?!"

He grabbed her neck and pushed her small frame against the cold bathroom wall, holding her in place as he aggressively fingered her with his two middle digits. Selena held the arm that was choking her with both hands, trying desperately not to fall down as her knees wobbled and her pussy was ravaged by the rapper's violent approach to the most delicate part of her fragile body. She was scared but she didn't want him to stop. Abel had always been a gentleman in bed and she'd convinced herself that she liked that, but now that she was being insulted and handled without consideration she felt hornier than ever. In the background she could hear Kendall mocking her, calling her a slut and a fraud but then another hard thrust into her cunt brought her attention back to the man restraining her and, with screams of pain and pleasure drowned by the uncaring hand gripping her throat, she orgasmed in his hand, imagining herself as nothing more than a toy to entertain the both of them.

The black man released her and she fell down again, desperately gasping for air.

"Now suck this dick," he ordered, offering his swollen cock to her face. "C'mon, bitch! I said suck it!"

Selena looked up at him, opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue, inviting him in. He grabbed her hair and fed her his throbbing cock, all the way down her throat. The sweet texan started gagging and trying to push him away but he was much stronger and wouldn't allow it. Kendall started feeling sorry for Selena as her puerile face turned red and streams of tears began coming out of her big brown eyes.

"C'mon, baby, let her breathe a little," she told the rapper, gripping his shaft and stroking it softly while whispering in his ear: "Let me teach her what you really like..." 

He pulled out of Selena's mouth and the petite latina was finally able to breathe again. She coughed and cried in a pool of her own saliva for a little while until Kendall kneeled next to her and said, "I guess you weren't faking it, huh? You're not ready for this shit."

"I just... He's too big." The singer protested, still puffing and panting.

"You just lack the experience, honey, but the fact that you're here means you're really just as big a slut as me. Now come here, let me teach you."

Kendall pushed Selena's messy hair away from her cute face and kissed her again. A tender, sensual kiss to make her trepidation fade away. The two gorgeous girls made out for a few minutes while Rocky stroked his dick watching them. Then he took a step forward and Kendall guided the singer's lips onto the thick veiny head of his lover. Selena looked at her nervously. "Don't be shy, Sel, kiss it like this" she said, and then she softly brushed her wet lips against the tip of the rapper's cock. Selena followed her example and did the same from the other side. Rocky stared down at the shy girl servicing his cock and caressed the side of her face to let her know she was doing a good job.

"That's it," he said, "Keep sucking that dick. You a good little cocksucker, ain't ya, bitch?"

Selena looked up and nodded her head; a short "mm-hmm" was muffled by the thick piece of black meat stretching her mouth.

"Stroke the base of the shaft with your hands," Kendall indicated as the lesson continued, "now lick his balls like this, Sel, he loves that." She followed every single one of Kendall's suggestions so thoroughly that when the model stopped talking she realized she didn't need them anymore. Selena kept sucking that black dick and loving every second of it while Kendall took care of her. Lovingly stroking her hair, kissing her neck and her shoulders, playing with her tits and driving her crazy again.

"Wow, Sel, haha" The Victoria's secret model chuckled when she noticed the mexican beauty rubbing her clit again, "I gotta give it you. I would've never imagined you to be so insatiable!"  Selena barely heard her; she was enjoying too much the brand new experience of having a stranger's cock pulsating on her tongue. But Kendall wasn't finished, she pulled Selena's hair forcing her to let go and kissed her again, tasting his boyfriend's cock in her saliva. Selena didn't stop fingering herself and closed her eyes, then she quickly opened them in shock when Kendall's wet finger penetrated her taut asshole.

"Oh my God, Kendall, what are you doing?!" the latina girl cried in pain, but her fingers never stopped and the speed of her own thrusts into her pussy eventually matched the ones of Kendall's finger in her hole.

"Fuck, c'mere you little whore, Imma bust a nut in that pretty face!" the rapper shouted. Selena had never liked facials; it was something she'd only allowed a couple of times in her life and only on special occasions. Abel, the boyfriend who she was currently cheating on, had never even come close to convincing her. But that night was a new beginning. Something wicked and sleazy had awoken in her mind and made her feel like she could do anything without any guilt, without any shame. She would not let her boyfriend cum on her face, but this other man who she'd never spoken to, the one who didn't care at all about her and wouldn't remember her tomorrow, the man whose cock she'd been sucking for the last 10 minutes because he called her a bitch and a slut; she wanted him to cum on her face. Selena loved that he made her feel like a dirty whore and all she wanted was to prove him right.

"Yes, give it to me, please." She said. And so the obedient starlet faced the massive black cock and opened her mouth, ready for her reward. Kendall pushed her finger all the way inside Selena's asshole and she cried and moaned as a thick stream of hot cum landed on her forehead. Her sudden transformation into a slut was complete and, as a second gush of jizz hit her across the eyes and temporarily blinded her, she orgasmed again with two fingers up her pussy and another one up her ass. The rapper grunted and shot the rest of his load on Selena's cute face, then he squeezed the last heavy drops of cum right onto her impatient tongue, which the singer gladly ingested before sticking her tongue back out to proudly show off how happily she had swallowed it all.

"You liked that, bitch? You like jizz on ya face?"

"Yes, thank you," she answered with her small hands still wrapped around the rapper's shaft, worshiping his now softening but still massive cock like a God. Kendall watched in awe as Selena kept rubbing the black cock against her cum-drenched innocent looking face, lovingly kissing it and digging with her tongue for the last drops of cum still hidden in the tip.

"That's enough, bitch." He told Selena, pulling up his pants and getting ready to leave. "You comin' or what?" he asked
his girlfriend as he opened the door. Kendall looked at mexican girl sitting on the cold floor, still covered in semen and on the verge of tears as she reached for her torn up panties; "I think I'll stay," she answered and after a quick shrug of the shoulders the rapper was gone.

"Oh my God, Kendall, I just cheated on Abel!" Selena started crying just as the door closed and the reality of what she'd just done hit her like a punch to the face.

"Shh, don't cry, Sel. He doesn't have to know. I promise I'll keep my mouth shut," the tall girl comforted her with a hug.

"But... look at me! My dress is stained, my hair is a mess-- Oh God I gotta wash my face what if someone comes in and--"

Kendall stopped her from getting up with her index finger on her cum glazed lips. "Shhh, let me help you with that". She scooped off a little bit of her boyfriend's seed and tasted it before surprising Selena with a kiss on the lips. The singer relaxed in Kendall's arms and the two girls shared a passionate kiss where cum mixed with saliva as the slutty model cleaned Selena's face with her tongue and then shared the cum with her again, spitting it back into her mouth. Selena swallowed the mixture and thanked her with a bittersweet smile.

"Good girl," Kendall praised her, before tenderly kissing her one more time. "So how do you feel?"

"Well I... I had never done anything like it. And it was amazing, honestly but... I feel like trash for cheating on him. I'm probably going to be crying the rest of the night."

"No, you're not!" the slutty model reassured, "And I can guarantee that!"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Selena asked, confused and trying to get her cum stained dress back on.

"What I mean, honey, is that you and me are going to find your boyfriend right now and we're going to make it up to him. Big time!"

"I don't know Kendall, I--"

"Hey, you just sucked my boyfriend's dick, Selena! It’s only fair I go home with you and do the same!"

The cute latina looked away and blushed, still ashamed of the way she had acted. Kendall zipped up her pink dress and whispered in her ear: "C'mon, Sel, don't you want to see me getting fucked in the ass by your man?" Selena's body shivered as her friend took advantage of her lack of undergarments and reached between her thighs, playing with her still wet pussy. "Don't you want to lick his cum off my face?"

"Yes..." Selena whimpered

"Don't you want to feel like a slut again?"

"I... I do."

"Good," Kendall giggled as she made her way out of the room, looking back as stepped outside she added:

"Then follow me."

And Selena followed.

---

To Be Continued...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 05:10:22 PM by Noopster »
Find the rest of my stories here:
http://noopsterstories.blogspot.com

Find me at:
https://twitter.com/Noopster5

Join the Horny Selenation on Discord:
https://discord.gg/MrMvWaA

or if you're into Lily Collins, join the Horny Lilynation: https://discord.gg/2rVm2wR

[email protected]

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Viri, pixidragon

Noopster

MET GALA SLUTS
Chapter 2
by Noopster

---

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of absolute fiction based on nothing real or plausible at all. Fantasy is legal and this shit is ridiculous anyway. Thanks for reading.

---

Still trying to make her way through the busy, expensively-dressed crowd that had separated her from Kendall just moments ago, Selena was stopped by one of her oldest friends in show business.

"Oh my God, Selena! How are you?!"

"Wha-- who?" Selena mumbled, casually returning the tight hug being offered to her while still focusing most of her attention on trying to find where Kendall had gone. The stirring that the kind of unprecedented debauchery that night promised had awoken in her was too powerful to ignore. She turned to see the girl in front of her and it took her a few seconds to realize it was her friend Lily Collins, who she had known from a very young age way back during her days as an up and coming starlet on the Disney channel. "Oh, Lily, wow... I almost didn't recognize you... you look so--"

"Different?"

"--Hot," Selena blurted out all of a sudden, to Lily's surprise and her own.

"Oh, well thank you so much. You look really... hot... as well."

The two actresses exchanged awkward giggles while searching in their minds for a way to break the sudden and completely unexpected sexual tension. It was a really strange situation for a couple of good friends who had always bonded over the fact that they were not like most girls in show business. As stunningly beautiful as Lily was, she had never been one of those girls that got involved with producers, directors or co-stars to get a role. She and Selena were often mocked by girls like Kendall or Miley for their antiquated values and restricting set of morals. They both knew they called them prudes and boring behind their backs, sometimes even to their face. But there was something different about Lily that night. Maybe it was the way she was dressed, with a tight fitting black top that pushed up her tiny breasts and a long and puffy pink long skirt. Or maybe it was the short black wig she had on, which complimented the smoothness and paleness of her flawless porcelain skin. Or maybe it was the fact that something deep within Selena had changed that night. She had entered that bathroom as the shy, conservative, god-fearing nice girl everyone thought she was and she'd come out like a transformed slut, covered in cum and ready to explore all of the joys of carnal pleasure she'd been hiding from for most of her young life. 

"Umm, Sel, you have something on your chin..."

"Oh, oh, thanks... I-- thought I'd taken care of that...," she said, blushing while she wiped the cum off with the back of her hand under the curious gaze of Lily, who kept closely inspecting her pretty latina features. The out of place hair, the runny mascara, the heavy breathing... all of it was so unlike her Texan friend, but too obvious to ignore.

"There's, umm, also some on your hair..." Lily finally told her, she had no idea what was happening with Selena but she wasn't going to let her walk around like that.

"Oh, I--"

"It can't... can't be what I think it is... can it?"

"Lily, I did something bad."

"Okay, you need to tell me what the hell is going on with you right now."

Selena grabbed her hand and took her away from the main hall, "Where are we going?" the British-american actress asked as they bypassed a couple of metal barriers alerting the public to stay out of that particular corridor.

"I cheated on Abel."

"What do you mean you cheated on him? When?"

"When do you think?!" Selena replied, pointing at the sticky patch in her hair.

"What?! But how?! With whom?!"

"With Kendall... and her boyfriend or whatever."

"The rapper guy?! Wait, is this a joke? Are you seriously telling me you just had sex with Kendall and A$ap Rocky?!"

Selena looked down at her shoes and nodded, face completely red.

"Wow... okay, I need a moment to process this."

"Lily... I don't know what's happening to me..."

"Well, yeah, that's not-- that is very unlike you, Selena. But it's okay, I mean, you probably had too much to drink and Kendall took advantage of you--"

"No, that's not-- I wanted it. Just like I want it now. I can't stop."

"What do you mean now?"

"I want you, Lily. I need you right now." Selena grabbed the back of Lily's head and forced a kiss on her unsuspecting lips.

"Mfff!" the girl in the black wig resisted for about a second before surrendering to her friend's curious tongue. Lily had never kissed another woman before and, as incredible as the feeling was, she was still awkward about it, not knowing what to do with her hands or the rest of her body. Selena noticed her hesitation and took care of it immediately, grabbing Lily's hands and guiding them around her small waist and right to her firm latina ass, to which Lily responded with a good, strong squeeze. With the fabric of her dress being so thin, she could feel exactly where Selena's skin ended and her lace thong began, just a couple of inches before plunging into her ass crack. 

"Selena, I--"

"HEY, WHO'S BACK THERE?" A security guard shouted from the other end of the corridor, pointing his flashlight at the two girls.

"Run!" Lily shouted terrified, dragging Selena's hand behind her.

Ignoring the commands of the guard, the two actresses ran until the sound of high heels on marble floors drowned out the man's shouting. "I think that's the exit to the main hall," Lily announced, pointing at an exit sign several feet in front of them but just she finished the sentence another flash of light coming from around the corner startled them.

"In here!" Selena whispered as she stepped into a small service closet, pulling Lily in with her.

"Um, what are we doing here?"

"Waiting for the guards to go away, obviously! I mean we could've just told the first guy who we are, but now that we ran away from him..."

"I'm sorry! I panicked, okay?"

"Why did you panic?"

"Well, because, you know..."

"'cause you were squeezing my ass?"

"Selena!"

"It's okay," she whispered into Lily's ear, "You're so high-strung, just like me. But we gotta learn to relax... together."

Selena wrapped her arms around Lily's waist, pulling her close. Their breasts mushing against each other's and their breaths becoming one.

"Um, I don't think this is a good idea..."

"Why not? Don't you like me?"

"Of course I do but--"

Nibbling on her earlobe, Selena began whispering in a seductive tone, "Do you remember my birthday party, a couple of years ago?"

"Uh-huh..." Lily replied, trembling with arousal as her friend's hands roamed to the back of her dress.

"We were both wearing those little black dresses and were so wasted. We kept falling down..."

"Yeah..."

"Oh God I wanted you so bad that night."

"What? Really?"

"Yes. But I was too scared to do anything."

"Oh, I... I don't know what to say, I wasn't expecting--"

"I want you so bad right now." Selena purred, taking control of Lily's hand and guiding it under her dress. Feeling Selena's wetness in the palm of her hand, Lily gasped. "You're not wearing panties..." she said very softly, as if she was afraid someone else would hear it.

"They were only getting in the way."

With slow and careful movements, Selena teased herself with Lily's fingers and trembled in the shadows of the dark closet.

"Lily... Have you ever been with a woman?"

"No..." the pale actress replied weakly, equally tense and fascinated by the slick lips folding and surrendering to her fingertips.

"It's amazing, Lily. Let me touch you, make love to you."

Before she could give her an answer, the thirsty latina had already made the decision for her with another wild kiss. Lily went with it and their breaths grew heavy as their tongues battled, writhing against one another. Selena slipped her hand past Lily's top and grabbed one of her tiny breasts, groping it gently. Lily moaned in her mouth when her right nipple was pinched, scared of how easily Selena was getting what she wanted, but getting so wet from the way she was treating her.

"Oh my God, Selena, I can't believe we're doing this..." she moaned while the olive-skinned girl played with her tiny but beautiful breasts, licking her nipples until they turned stiff.

"You ain't seen nothing yet!" said Selena, before pulling down the straps of her pretty dress to expose her lovely, juicy breasts. Lily's jaw dropped. She took a moment to cup and admire the pop star's coveted tits, then she surprised the sexy brunette by diving into her chest and kissing them voraciously, sucking her diamond-hard nipples like a starving animal desperate for nourishment. Selena tried to get under Lily's puffy skirt but it was too unwieldy and in the heat of passion she simply ripped it off. Lily gasped, worried about how she was going to walk out of the gala with a ripped skirt, but soon forgot about it when Selena dropped to her knees and tugged her little black thong aside. The kinky pop star smiled lovingly at her friend, taking a little taste at first. Lily gasped and leaned back a little bit into a pile of boxes. Then, Selena giggled and teased her with another quick lick before pulling back and pulling down her underwear around her ankles. Lily said nothing but her hand stroked Selena's silky hair, silently pleading her to keep going. She was just about to do so when the closet door opened behind her.

"WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?!" the security guard shouted as he flipped the switch next to the door. The two girls let out a terrified shriek as the bright yellow light coming from a single bulb hanging on top of them blinded them for a moment and instantly covered themselves as best as they could. Clad in an extremely unflattering light brown uniform, the confused old man yelled, "Hey, you two can't be in here!" while his gaze wandered over Lily's bare, creamy, white thighs and her tiny hands trying desperately to cover her pussy from his prying eyes. Mortified and completely red, she kept apologizing, "Oh my God, we're so sorry! We are so, so sorry!" while Selena, with one arm covering her nipples and her free hand struggling to get the top of her dress now crumpled around her waist back up to her shoulders, stood next to her, looking more puzzled than worried about their current situation.

"You girl's should've listened when I told you this are was off limits, now I'm gonna have to file a report on you!"

Selena shushed Lily's next plead for forgiveness with a finger on her lips, took one quick look at his name tag and with complete confidence, proposed, "You could do that... Gary, or..."

The guard swallowed hard after Selena uncovered her mouth-watering young breasts, "Or... or what?" he said, shaking with excitement.

"Or you could just stay there and... guard us?" the slutty singer suggested after getting behind Lily and wrapping her arms around her tiny waist.

"Guard us?!" Lily protested, unable to keep herself from squirming under Selena's frisky hands, "What the--"

"Shhh," Selena silenced her nervous friend again, before slowly unzipping the back of her black corset, planting soft kisses on her her neck as she did so. Lost in a daze of lust, Lily let the dark garment fall from her heaving chest and onto the floor. Every subsequent kiss got her to relax a bit more, each one more gentle and stimulating than the one before, until Selena finally grabbed her wrists and pulled them away from her pussy and onto her flat chest.

"I guess... I could make an exception this time..." the guard panted, staring at the bright shade of pink of the slender girl's cute little pussy and tugging at the growing bulge in his cheap pants.

"Oh, you're so kind!" Selena grinned, her chin resting on Lily's shoulder while her finger drew little circles around her exposed clit. Lily had her eyes closed and her arms wrapped around Selena's neck while the guard bit his lip with anticipation, admiring the pale beauty's tight little body; soft, delicate and defenseless, just waiting to be ravaged.

"Don't you feel so much safer now that Gary is here, Lily?"

"Uh-huh..." the slender actress moaned obediently as her friend tapped her swollen nub with her fingertips.

"Can I... touch?" the man blurted out nervously, reaching out for Lily's flat chest.

Selena's middle finger slipped inside Lily's cunt as she whispered in her ear, "Well, can he?"

"Mm-hmm," the gorgeous girl moaned softly, melting in Selena's hands. Soon, the guards hands were all over her, cupping and kneading her soft flesh, rolling her tiny and hard nipples, the prettiest shade of pink he'd ever seen, between his rugged fingers, while Selena continued to finger her, kissing up and down her porcelain neck and making her shiver each time her fingernails traced the curves in her small back all the way down to the space between her butt cheeks.

"Mmm, look how hard he is for us already!" Selena noted excitedly, rubbing the bulge growing under the guard's cheap pants,  "Let's give him a little show."

"A show?" Lily panted before Selena made her way around and knelt in front of her. Feeling her friend's hands travel up her thighs, her body responded by leaning back into the wall and spreading her pale legs open, allowing access to her shaven mound and pink pussy. In a matter of seconds, the kinky singer had her older friend moaning and writhing with pleasure, lapping at her shaved pussy slowly and tenderly, forcing her to grab onto the dusty shelves to avoid falling on top of her. "OH GOD, OH FUCK!" Lily moaned with her strong thighs straddling Selena's face, her chin dripping with a mix of spit and Lily's pussy juice as she used both her tongue and fingers to drive her wild.

"Oh God! Oh Jesus! That feels so good!!!" Lily continued crying out, rubbing her moist mound over Selena's nose and mouth, almost oblivious to the old man stroking his cock just a couple of feet from them. Suddenly, the horny latina stopped and got back on her feet.

"What-- are you..."

She jumped at Lily like a hungry lioness, squeezing her small breasts while drilling two fingers up her soaked pussy. The British-american actress gasped, then screamed with pleasure as Selena pushed deeper into her crevice. She bent forward from the intense sensations burning her from within, slipping her hand between Selena's golden thighs and reciprocating the hard finger-fucking she was getting by burying her own perfectly-manicured fingers into Selena's dripping cunt. The two horny beauties kissed and caressed each other adoringly, while their fingers brought each other closer and closer to climax. Trembling and yelping, Lily rocked her hips hard and fast as she rode Selena's thrusting fingers. Her gorgeous hazel eyes began to rapidly flutter and the rest of her shook uncontrollably on Selena's steady hand, which held her in place as her little cunt spasmed and her juices washed over her wrist.

"Oh my God, Selena..." she faintly panted right after climax had swept through her, holding on to the singer's neck like a shipwreck victim does to a piece of floating wood. Selena gently pulled her fingers out, eliciting a soft whimper from her friend, who was still twitching and gasping for air.

"Now it's my turn," she said, pushing Lily down. Still wobbly and out of breath, the pale beauty complied with her wishes and dove face deep into her snatch. Lily began licking her friend's wet cunt lips with soft, slow strokes of her tongue, tasting Selena's juices as she did so. Then, she slid between her plump pussy lips and began licking voraciously up and down, letting her eager tongue rest inside Selena's sweet opening and collecting her lubrication before going back up and lapping at her tiny, puffed up clit.

"How am I doing?" she asked, taking a quick pause to look up at her.

"You look so sexy on your knees," the topless latina praised her. She bent down and brushed her hair out of the way before kissing her softly on the lips and then nudging Lily's head towards her pussy so she'd get back to work. While Lily continued to eat her out, Selena signaled the guard, calling for him with her finger and reaching out for his hairy cock as soon as he got within range. The guards dick was as average and unappealing as the rest of him but that did not matter to Selena in the least. An overwhelming thirst had been swelling inside of her since the moment she had seen Kendall and Rocky in that bathroom and it needed to be quenched right then and there, with anyone or anything. And so, the lascivious singer spat on her hand and stroked Gary's cock vehemently while offering her delicious breasts to him with a quick nod and a look down. Without losing a bit, the old man started sucking on her amazing tits, causing the slutty Texan to moan and grind her pussy against Lily's face as she got closer and closer to ecstasy.

But somehow all of that wasn't enough, and as the guard continued to fondle her sweaty bust, she noticed the black night stick resting on his hip. A wicked smile appeared on her lips as she took it out of the belt and admired it's length and girth for a moment.

"Use this," she told Lily, tapping the rubber object against her cheek. She looked up at her confused. "Suck it, you little slut!" the mexican-american singer ordered, shoving the stick into her mouth. Hesitant but docile, Lily wrapped her lips around the rubber phallus, looking up at Selena as she pushed down, forcing the kneeling actress to gag on it. She stared down with a satisfied grin, rotating the long stick inside the pale girl's mouth with one hand while still stroking Gary's cock with the other. "Now fuck me with it!" the latina yelled, spreading her cunt lips and offering her opening as she did so. With an unsure hand, Lily grabbed the now slippery rubber dong and carefully pushed it in. "AHH, FUCK!" Selena exclaimed as the long plastic object entered her, sending a delicious shiver through her. "Do you-- do you like it?" Lily asked with concern, cautiously taking it out and then putting it back in a little bit further, time and time again until the singer's tight little cunt allowed in more than 10 inches inside. The horny latina screamed with pleasure as the improvised dildo buried deep into her crevice and bottomed out against her cervix. The sudden burst of pleasure carried her whole body forward and both Lily and the guard were stunned when she bent over and grabbed the man's cock. The insatiable pop star devoured it while she hurried Lily's hand to fuck her faster and harder with the night stick.

Lily watched in awe as her conservative and well-mannered friend gagged on a stranger's cock like a common slut. Her mind couldn't process that this was the same Selena she'd known for so many years, the one who she had bonded with over being decent and God-fearing women in a town and an industry full of loose women and outright whores. But then again, she herself  was now exposed and on her knees inside a dirty closet, rubbing her clit to the sight of her sweet friend climaxing with an old man's dick between her lips. And what a sight it was, Selena's beautiful breasts dangled and shook with pleasure as she moaned loudly with a mouthful of meat, still pounding her sloppy pussy as the waves of pleasure washed over her. The guard, having discarded his initial cautious approach thanks to Selena's boldness and depravity, had both hands on the back of the world-famous singer's head, pushing her face against his pelvis and forcing her to swallow him whole, until he too succumbed to the moment and, with his fingers wrapped around strands of her shiny brown hair, he let out a short but powerful grunt and began to shoot a hot load inside Selena's mouth. The gorgeous singer's chubby cheeks filled with his seed and her own orgasm was intensified by the pulsations of the hairy cock quivering between her lips.  Finally, she stood still for a moment, trying to catch her breath while still bent over, Gary's limp cock sliding out of her mouth and leaving behind a clear string of cum to dangle from the Hispanic beauty's lower lip.

With a muffled whimper, Selena turned to her friend, who was still down on her knees, breathing heavy and playing with her clit, completely immersed in the warm daze of pleasure from the incredible orgasm she had just experienced. The multi-platinum singer stood above her in complete silence, lips sealed with a few clear drops of sweat resting over them and, with the night stick's handle sticking out of her battered cunt, her hand reached for Lily's face and made her lean back while she caressed her right cheek for a moment. Then, her thumb found the pale girl's darkened lips and parted them with ease. Lily saw her friend's mouth approaching hers and readied herself for a kiss, but her beautiful hazel eyes widened as Selena stopped just a couple of inches from her and opened her lips to release the hefty load of cum she'd been saving for her. Without really understanding why, Lily opened wider and welcomed the viscous gift inside her mouth.

With his dick still hanging out of his fly, the lucky guard gasped "Oh my God..." incredulously as the petite girl stood up and kissed Selena, the two gorgeous actresses sharing his cum with each other in a sloppy and ardent kiss resulting in their chins and necks becoming coated with each other's creamy spit.

"That was..."

Gary was unable to finish the sentence because Selena turned to him and opened her mouth wide. Resting on her tongue and threatening to spill over the corners of her mouth was the soupy load that she and Lily had been snowballing for the last couple of minutes.

"Is this really happening" he thought as the slutty pop star closed her lips and swallowed his cum with one big gulp, something his own wife wouldn't even do for him. Then, like a little girl does after taking her medicine, she stuck out her tongue to prove there was nothing left.

"So... are we free to go?" Selena asked with Lily's black lipstick smeared all over her naughty smirk.

"Uh, yeah,  uh, I-- of course."

"Thank you, Gary!" the sultry girl said before kissing him on the cheek. She placed the wet and creamy baton in his hand and walked out of the closet with Lily following behind.

---

To Be Continued...

Find me at:

or if you're into Lily Collins, join the Horny Lilynation: https://discord.gg/2rVm2wR

[email protected]

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Viri, pixidragon

Noopster

MET GALA SLUTS
Chapter 3
by Noopster

---

"I can't believe we just did that!"

"I know."

"No, I mean, really, I LITERALLY can't believe we just did that!"

"Yeah, I know."

"No, Selena, you're not listening to me! I can't believe you-- and then me, and... I-- I can't believe we... and then you... we really did all of that!"

"I know, I know! But it's more like... I don't know what came over me... "

"Neither do I, it was like I was drunk but, like--"

"With lust."

"Yeah, exactly."

"I've never swallowed before," the pretty Latina suddenly confessed as they turned a corner into another empty corridor, "Not with Abel... Not even with Justin."

"What? So all of a sudden you just decided to start with Gary?"

"I... I guess...?" the pop star hesitated, palming her face in embarrassment, "I don't know why I did that. Any of it. I... Tonight has been really, really weird for me."

"Yeah, well, for me too... obviously. Speaking of weird, where the hell is the exit?"

"I have no idea."

Still lost in the closed off section of the gigantic museum, the two young women shared a long silence as they continued walking down a long and darkened corridor that echoed the percussion of their high heels on the shiny floor tiles. After the initial burst of adrenaline had subsided, each of them now found herself questioning their own actions.

Selena looked down at her palms, 'Am I dreaming all of this? Feels like a dream...' she thought, closing and opening her hands a few times, testing their response. She'd had only had a couple of drinks and yet her body felt different, almost detached from itself. Her thoughts were clear yet there was something nudging them in a depraved direction. She'd already had sex twice that night but carnal pleasure was still all she could think about. A quick glance at Lily's troubled expression was enough to know that she was also  in the throes of a serious moment of self-reflection. Was she feeling the same way? Had she done something wrong by dragging her into this?

"Hey, uh, Sel...?"

"Yeah?" she answered, a little bit surprised and embarrassed that Lily had caught her staring.

"You don't think there were like... cameras there, right?"

"...Oh, in that shitty little closet?" she laughed, "No, I'm pretty sure there weren't any security cameras there, Lily."

"Right, that was a dumb question. I'm sorry, I guess I'm just panicking a bit. I'm a little overwhelmed."

"Don't worry. I get it, trust me."

Then there was more silence and more empty hallways. The promise of a way back to the main hall shattered time and time again by another deceiving corner followed by another stretch of dark hallways and empty carpeted floors.

"This is ridiculous, where is the damn exit?" Lily said, rubbing her forehead, "I mean, is it weird that I don't remember the Met being this big?"

"I don't know, this whole night has had a surreal feeling for me. I keep expecting to wake up at any moment now."

The girls had no idea how long they had been trying to get back to the party. Their pace had slowed down as their feet started to ache from being stuck inside uncomfortable high heels all night and there seemed to be no end to the place.

"I'm gonna call Abel, I told him I was going to the restroom like, I don't even know how long ago."

"Are you gonna tell him?"

"What? No! I mean, not right now. I'll do it later or-- I don't know. Right now I just wanna get out of here."

"Yeah, me too."

"Shit!"

"What?"

"No service?"

"Wait, mine's not working either..."

"We're in the middle of Manhattan, what the fuck?!"

"Something really weird is going on. Are we sure we're not dreaming?"

"Let's see..."

Selena slipped her hand under Lily's puffy pink skirt and pinched her right butt cheek.

"Hey!"

"Sorry, it was the only way to know for sure."

"Ha. Ha. Very funny."

Selena shrugged her shoulders and smiled. Her hand still on Lily's ass cheek, cupping the soft flesh and squeezing it lightly while she pressed her body against her, pinning the pale actress against the wall.

"Look at you blushing, you're just the cutest!" the sultry Latina breathed on her earlobe. A soft and precise trail of kisses on her long neck, traveling down to her collarbone, caused Lily to sigh deeply and shiver.

When Selena's lips found hers she gave in for a few seconds, welcoming the taste of her friends saliva again and her warm tongue playing around in her mouth; but soon she broke off from her spell. Squirming out from under Selena's embrace, she said in a dry tone, "We better keep going."

"Aw, you don't like me anymore?" Selena pouted, enticing her by running her fingers down her pink cleavage.

"It's not about that, Sel. We need to go."

The pop star got closer, speaking softly as she approached her, "Are you sure you don't want me to eat your pussy right now?"   

"I..."

"You taste so sweet, Lily, I can't get enough of you."

"Can we discuss this after we get out of here?" the pretty actress said very sternly, turning her back on Selena and going around the corner. The singer stood there for a moment, contemplating her own actions and pondering what the reason for them was. The drunken feeling kept growing stronger and she couldn't shake it off. A moment later, she ran to catch up, "Wait, Lily. I'm sorry about that, I'm really not myself tod-- What the fuck?"

The corridor was completely empty.

"Uh... Lily? Where are you?"

She tried one of the doors. Locked. Tried another one. Also locked.

"Lily, stop playing! I'm sorry, okay?"

No answer. No sound at all. Terrified, the Latina ran to the next hall and found it to be completely deserted just like all the other ones before it. Nothing but cold, shiny floors reflecting her own scared expression back at her and the echoing sound of frantic heels clacking aimlessly. After checking up on her service-less phone one more time, Selena noticed an ajar door near the corner behind her. As she got closer to it she started to notice the red light behind it and a faint trail of white smoke coming from it.

"Hello? Is anyone in here?"

From the thick, white smoke a shadow began to come forward, it's edges and curved lines fluctuating between different, slightly man-like shapes as it approached the lost pop star.

"Uh, hi...? I'm lost and-- Stuart? Is that you?"

Stuart Vevers, the lead designer for Coach and longtime friend of Selena's stood next to her, saying nothing, an unnerving grin frozen across his face.

"What are you doing here? I though--"

"Come with me. It is time."

"Ugh, yes, I can't wait to get out of here. Have you seen Lily? I was with her and--"

"Enough, we must go up," the thin, blonde man said as he closed the door. In the blink of an eye, the small room had transformed into a huge open space. No ceiling, just a dark sky, the color of nothingness, and mirrors instead of walls, with unending rows of red roses draped over them. "Come," he instructed the confused girl, leading her up an incredibly long line of pink steps.

"What is this place? What the fuck is going on?"

"My dear Selena, how many times have you attended the Met Gala?" the man said as they climbed up the seemingly unending steps.

"Uh, I don't know, like the last four years, why?"

"Because this time you have finally been chosen for the true celebration of this night. The Feast."

"Feast? What feast?"

"The Feast of the flesh."

"Stuart, you're not making any fucking sense right now. And how long are these fucking stairs?!"

"I think very fondly of you, Selena. You're a sweet, gentle girl and I've grown to care a lot about you."

"Um, thanks, Stuart, that's very sweet of you to say. I care for you too but right now I need you to tell me what the hell is going on." 

"I've offered you to take part in something very special."

"Offered me? Is this like a fashion project we're talking about or..."

"Much more substantial than that, my dear. Tonight is not only important, it is... transcendental."

"Okay... but someone should have told me about this, I mean did this just come up?"

"This must happen once a year. It has been so for many years, many centuries. It will go on for many centuries more."

"That's... okay, whatever, I think you've maybe had too many martinis, Stuart. So we're talking about modeling, right? Is this for Coach or someone else?"

"We are almost there."

"I asked you a question. Why are we going to this... feast? What do they want me for?"

The blonde man sighed, "To offer your body to the Master."

"To do what?!"

"He has selected you. It is a great honor." 

"Okay, this just went from weird to creepy as fuck. I'm going back to find Lily."

Selena turned around and tried to take a step down but found herself staring at another mirror. The steps she had just walked on were gone, there was nothing but the way up.

"This is only one way for you now."

"Stuart, please, you're scaring me," she said with watery eyes, a deep, unnerving feeling creeping over her soul.

"There is no reason to be afraid. You've already proven to be ready for the Feast."

"Proven how?"

Stuart stopped and turned to her with a loving expression, "There is a whore in every young girl," he said, affectionately stroking her cheek, "And it stirs when you put a cock in her hand."

She looked down at the cum stains on her dress, the taste of the security guard's cum still lingering on her sinful tongue.

"We're here."

She looked up and now they stood between many white pillars, in a room akin to the roman baths of ancient times.

"Wh-- what are we doing here?"

"You must rid yourself of corruption before the Feast."

From the still pool of steaming water that dominated their space, a shiny, siren-like creature of bronzed skin emerged. Soaked but still luscious, long brown hair draping down her back and a curvy silhouette like most men have only seen in drawings. She stood silently across from them, most of her still hidden in mist.

"She too has been chosen," Stuart explained. Selena hesitated, unsure what they were expecting from her.

The vision's face was slowly revealed. It was a woman no doubt, but unlike any other woman Selena had ever seen. Exotic, brown eyes shaped like almonds, full and juicy lips, ripe but fresh like a fruit that has just fallen from its tree. A commanding, slightly masculine nose harmonizing with mesmerizing symmetry to the rest of her strong features and enchantingly flawless skin.

Her body was as close to the ideal of female physical perfection as any woman could ever get and she walked with a precise and hypnotizing sway, exuding confidence, sensuality and power.

"I've been waiting for you," the soaked vision said, grabbing both of the stunned girl's hands and giving her a quick and soft kiss on the lips. After the initial shock, Selena recognized who the irresistible woman was. "You're Emily..." She stumbled to finish the name, unable to keep her eyes off of the supermodel's glistening naked body.

"Ratajkowski, yes."

"Sorry, I--"

"Don't worry. We've been chosen. We don't have to worry about anything anymore."

"Chosen for what? Stuart won't tell me and everyone is acting so fucking weird!"

The supermodel extended her hand, "Come. What you've been searching for is right here."

"Searching? I just want to find my boyfriend and get to the exit."

Stuart came up behind her and unzipped the back of her dress. "What are you doing?" she meekly complained while the designer slipped the straps of her dress past her shoulders, leaving the sexy pop star in nothing but her golden heels and gold choker necklace.

"Just close your eyes and let me wash away your sins," Emily said softly, leading her into the water.

Unsure of why she was going along with it, Selena joined the 5'7 supermodel in the warm pool. They descended until only their heads stood above the water. The warmness felt so good on her skin, it took away the fatigue in her muscles and the weariness of her mood. After another unexpected soft kiss on the lips, Emily began caressing Selena's curves under water. The Texan girl found herself unable to resist the impulse to let go and enjoy the moment, just as she'd been doing since that night's start. She surrendered herself to Emily's touch and joined those full, juicy lips with hers, their tongues dancing and twirling in each others mouths with sweet abandon. As the kiss continued, she felt a hand between her legs, and deft fingers quickly finding her sensitive spot and working their magic inside of it. The other hand landed on her neck, slightly choking her and keeping her in place as the fingering intensified. The confused singer gasped with surprise and pleasure, her mind cluttered by everything happening to her. She'd seen Emily a few times in events and parties but they had never even talked or crossed paths. Now she had her fingers up her pussy. And, as with everything else that night, hers were not regular fingers. They moved like snakes, like they were part of the same liquid surrounding them. Selena's cries of pleasure choked on the supermodel's hand on their way out while the fingers twitched, bent and multiplied inside of her, finding corners in her she wasn't even aware of, producing sensations she did not know to be possible.

"What-- the hell-- is going on?" she grunted with difficulty as the pressure in her throat increased along with the heat and the pleasure. It was all building up so incredibly fast. Experiencing a profound thirst that threatened to kill her if she didn't get a complete taste of her, Selena put her head into the water and wrapped her lips around Emily's puffy nipple, latching onto it and moaning around it as those finger's continued to curl and snake inside her excited cunt.

Selena feasted on the most amazing set of tits her-- or anyone else for that matter-- had ever seen. So soft, yet firm and heavy, almost the same size as her head.

She could feel her orgasm coming and she did not care of how little sense any of it made, nothing else mattered but that moment. Nothing but her lust and the woman inside of her and the energy building up in her pussy. The finger's slipped out of Selena's pussy and found their way around the edges of her nub. The tips rubbed together, mushing the swollen clit between them and bringing the floating beauty to the brink of climax. "EMILY-- FUCK, I'M... I'M... I'M CUM--MMIIING!" she cried out as hear head rose above the water. Then, with a sharp and short whimper, she started cumming hard. Her thin arms, convulsing just like the rest of her, clinging to Emily's neck as she kissed her one last, desperate time with the same power as the waves of orgasmic pleasure washing over her.

"Oh my God..." she exclaimed softly afterwards. Upon opening her eyes, the first thing she saw was Stuart's unnaturally wide grin. "You are ready for the Feast." He pronounced, standing above them at the edge of the pool.  In a breathy, calming tone, Ratajkowski said, "Let's go. The Master waits for us," and lead the trembling Latina to the opposite end of the pool, where Stuart was now waiting for them. The two beauties emerged up the steps, their tanned bodies glistening like two goddesses bringing the rising sun. Warm, steamy water dripping from their flawless skin and clouds of steam dancing around their young, ripe bodies.

Awaiting direction, they stood before the blonde man. Selena's perky breasts and Emily's magnificent tits still rising and falling along with their heaving chests, the muscles on their toned midriffs showing the state of exertion they were still in, and a clear stream of pool water and pussy juice flowing down from their bald pussies to those thick, quivering thighs. An image powerful enough to make a thousand cocks stand up instantly, but Stuart remained emotionless. "Follow me," he said, completely unaffected by the sight of two gorgeous, soaking wet goddesses. He stood by another door, a pink one Selena was sure wasn't there before. Fear took over the nude starlet once more. Then, the door opened wide.

She could not believe her eyes.

"I-- I can't do this, I-- I have to find Lily, I left her and I don't know--"

"You two will find each other again," Stuart reassured her, "Now you must join the Feast."

She turned her head back to the pool and found only the same pink steps she and Stuart had taken before. The mirror reflecting her own bewildered expression back at her. Emily held her hand. "Come, they're waiting for us," she insisted with an warm, eager smile.

Selena swallowed hard and followed her into the Feast.

---

To Be Continued...

Find me at:

[email protected]

Cadeauxxx

Great work here, I loved the chapter with Emily. Looking forward to reading the next ones.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Noopster

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Really great premise for a series @Noopster. I love what you've done with it I look forward to reading the next chapters. :)
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Viri

These are fantastic. Any chance of seeing J-Lo pop up in here?

Noopster

Met Gala Sluts
Chapter 4
by Noopster.

---

"Selena? Selena. Selena!  Stop playing, I'm freaking out!"

Lily had also found herself alone. Any trace of her friend had disappeared the moment she turned the corner. Shoes in hand because her feet were sore from walking for so long. Aimlessly, pointlessly, drifting through rooms and halls and corridors that all looked exactly the same until she surrendered to hopelessness and sat on the floor and cried for her lost friend and for her own self.

But for her too there was an emissary waiting.

"Come with me. It is time."

Startled, Lily looked up with teary eyes and saw a shadow and in it's winding factions recognized the face of Karl Lagerfeld, the famous German fashion designer with whom she'd worked many times going all the way back to her teenage years when she was still trying to make it as a professional model.

He offered her his leather-gloved hand and helped her up.

"Oh, Karl, I'm so happy to see you!" she exclaimed, hugging the octogenarian. He did not hug her back and there wasn't even the hint of any emotion in his lifeless face and cold expression.

"Enough, we must go up."

"Up? Up where?"

The vast pink stairway appeared before her. She had many questions, none of which were worthy of answers.

She followed the white-haired man up the steps because it was her only option. Step by step, they continued climbing for what seemed like many hours until her thighs were burning with the strain and sweat bathed her forehead and ruined her makeup. Karl was an old man but he did not seem tired at all. She couldn't see the ending, nothing made sense and he barely acknowledged her presence no matter how many times she asked him where they were going.

Then, after she had started questioning if she had lost her mind, two other figures, dressed in black and pink, appeared a few steps ahead of them. The tanned-skin woman in the black dress held the young girl's hand as she led her up. Setting her exhaustion aside, Lily ran up and caught up to them. She wiped the sweat dripping into her eyes and saw the faces of Adriana Lima and Lily-Rose Depp turning to her.

"Oh my God, I'm so happy to see you! Karl won't tell me what's happening or where we're going and I don't think I can climb any more goddamn steps."

Adriana looked at Karl, who was just joining them with the same undaunted posture and demeanor, she smiled before turning to Lily, "You'll have to excuse Karl, he's been doing this for too many years and seems to have forgotten how difficult this can be for new offerings."

"Offerings?"

"Yes, offerings for the Master. You are Karl's and young Lily-Rose here is mine."

"The master? What the-- look, I don't know what this game is you're all playing but I'm exhausted and I wanna go home so if you could just tell me how to get out of here--"

"This is only one way for you now," Karl said, before continuing up the stairwell.

Adriana smiled again and put her hand on Lily's pale shoulder, "There is no reason to be afraid. You've already proven to be ready for the Feast."

"Proven? What the hell are you talking about?"

The supermodel's eyes traveled down to Lily's chest, where the white specks of the security guard's seed had stained her black top. Lily started to blush and she gasped as Karl suddenly reached out and held her chin, "There is a whore in every young girl," he said, removing his sunglasses. His eyes locked with hers and his stare pierced all the way into her soul. "It stirs when you put a cock in her hand." For a fraction of a second Lily's mind went completely blank and a cold shiver traveled up her spine. She tried to turn back and her own terrified reflection in the mirror stopped her.

"It's time," Adriana sentenced from behind.

"Time for what?!"

"To offer your body to the Master," she replied before she and Karl resumed the climb. Those words rattled Lily to her core, the realization that it wasn't a game or a dream petrified her while her heart beat like a war drum.

A soft and gentle hand wiped away a tear sliding down her cheekbone. "Don't worry. We've been chosen. We don't have to worry about anything anymore." Lily-Rose stood next to her and hugged her. The 18-year old starlet seemed completely calm and in control, the complete opposite of the dark-haired actress in the midst of a panic attack.

"This must happen once a year," the skinny blonde continued as she lovingly caressed Lily's black-painted lips, "It has been so for many years, many centuries. It will go on for many centuries more."

The British beauty turned to her and suddenly felt lost in her huge brown eyes and her fresh, innocent features. "You're just a kid, aren't you scared?"

"My mother and father told me about the feast when I started modeling. I have been waiting for the Feast for many years, saving myself for the Master."

"Saving-- wait, are you a virgin?"

"She is," Adriana interrupted, extending her hands to them as her black dress slipped down to the white marble floor. "The Master will be pleased with her. With both of you." Collins' jaw dropped at the sight of the supermodel's legendary body standing completely exposed in front of them. The stairway was gone and so were the roses and the mirrors, just white columns and a pool of bright blue water in the center of it all.

Mesmerized, each of the Lily's took one of Adriana's hands and followed her into the blue pool.

"What-- what is happening?" Collins exclaimed, finding herself swimming naked without a memory of taking her clothes off. To her right, Lily-Rose leaned against the edge of the pool, eyes closed as Adriana sucked on her perky breasts just above the water.

"You must rid yourselves of corruption before the Feast," Lagerfeld pronounced from above.

Adriana turned to Lily and kissed her deep on the lips, taking away the uncertainty and igniting what was already stirring inside. As the kiss continued the British actress felt herself sinking more and more into a state of pure bliss until there was no more doubt left in her. When the kiss broke she opened her eyes and saw Lily-Rose, sitting on the edge and offering the pure gift between her legs to them.

Collins approached the 18-year old beauty slowly, she took a moment to admire the young girl's glistening body, so soft and firm and pretty. The wet locks of her blonde hair draping over her dainty shoulders, her small but perfectly round breasts rising and falling with nervous excitement. Her tiny waist and cute little belly button, everything about her so delicate, so petite, so enticing and delicious. And then there was that tight little slit of hers, glimmering with young and inexperienced anticipation. How could she, how could anyone, resist this gift, she thought, feeling her mouth water with desire. Her hands rested on Lily-Rose's skinny thighs and, as she softly caressed them, the teenager trembled at her touch. Overwhelmed by the need to have her, Lily dove between the young blonde's thighs and tasted her virgin cunt, making her moaned faintly and push her hips closer to her.  "Oh! Ooooh! Mmmnn" the teenage model whimpered as Collins dove in again, pushing her tongue between the pink folds, hungrily lapping and licking around every corner of her tasty, uncorrupted hole, as if that was the only way to extinguish the fire in her daring tongue. She tasted different than Selena. Unpolluted by sin she was fresher and sweeter, impossibly delectable.

Lily ate the other Lily until her tongue was numb and everything else around them disappeared, until her face was drenched with her untainted juices and she had forgotten what life was like before she had tasted perfection and experienced the miracle of an 18-year old virgin having multiple orgasms right into her mouth. A small but rich feast of her own before she herself would serve as an offering for the main one. "AAAH! YES! YES! DON'T STOP! YEEEEEESSS!!!" the teenaged blonde cried out one last time laying on the edge of the pool, her strained hands holding tight to the edge, toes still dipped in the water and her back arched with the contortions of pleasure. Lily relished the clear juices gushing into her mouth and happily drank every last drop of them while she brought herself to climax with her fingers.

After it was over, the young blonde slipped into the pool again and the two Lilys embraced, kissing and caressing each other with the burning passion of long-time lovers, as if they had not met for the first time that very night.

"Come now, let us join the feast," Adriana proclaimed from the end of the pool.

Her beauty was supernatural and when she spoke there was music instead of just words. Her glowing eyes and skin, perfectly defined abdomen and dark patch of pubic hair called for them with an unnatural, overwhelming, irresistible gravity.

"I guess we have to do this..." Collins said to her teen lover as they both stepped slowly out of the pool, sill holding hands, still breathing hard and looking flushed. Adriana and Karl seemed pleased with their offerings, glaring at their delicate, elegant figures as they emerged from the purifying water. Trembling from the sudden drop in temperature, the two Lily's stood in a puddle of water, awaiting direction in all of their naked glory. The pool was gone and they were back on those pink steps, the mirror behind them reflecting their tight anatomies.

"Yes, the Master will be pleased," Karl said before opening the great pink door that led to the Feast.

A quick glance of what awaited for them through that threshold was enough to fill the two Lilys with worry and fright but there was no space for anything but but the door and no time for anything but the feast.

---

To Be Continued...

Find me at:

[email protected]

The following users thanked this post: Viri, pixidragon

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA