Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 14: Tiffani Thiessen  (Read 8494 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 14: Tiffani Thiessen
« on: February 03, 2022, 02:29:04 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+

Pin Up

Chapter 14: Tiffani Thiessen

I had left Carly's place the next morning and had gotten home before Taylor had woken up. I laid down on the couch, closed my eyes and thought about what I had done. It was wrong...but it felt right. I told myself it would never happen again.

Or so I'd thought.

What started out as one night had turned to nearly two months. The woman had become a drug to me. I knew I needed to break the habit but I couldn't. Or didn't want to. Neither did Carly.

So we'd been trying to keep it secret for the sake of three people. The third was Taylor. It really felt like I was being pulled in two different directions. Did I want Taylor more or Carly?

A plus during this was that my photography career had never been hotter. I was one of the most in demand photographers, not just in Los Angeles but in the whole state of California. My parents back in Missouri had never been prouder of me.

Neither had Taylor. And that killed me. Several times in a week, I'd hear her bragging to one of her friends on the phone. "Seriously, Gigi! He's doing so great!!! I love him so much!"

"You'd murder me if you knew what was going on with Carly" I'd think.

Another plus is that I'd become friends with Don Johnson. He'd helped me fix a couple problems with the 'Cuda and we'd really bonded. With my dad back home in Missouri, Don had become like a father figure to me. We'd even gone out for drinks a few times.

I woke up in bed alone but I could hear Taylor moving around downstairs. I texted Carly "Good morning, baby girl. Have a good day!" That had kinda become a habit.

The reply came in from Carly. "You too, baby boy! Am I gonna see you today?"

"I'll try. I promise." Yep, no doubt about it. I was addicted to Carly.

I went into the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror. "What are you doing?" I said aloud. "Even drug addicts can kick their habit. Why can't you break yours?" There had only been two other women in my life that had taken this kind of hold on me. One was Taylor, the other was...her. My "one that got away."

My phone rang. My agent Ed was calling. I answered. "Hey."

"Kid, you're really gonna thank me for this job."

"Let's see, Ed. So far you've said that and I've met Salma Hayek, Britney Spears and Kate Upton. How in the hell are you gonna top them?"

"Think of a certain TV show from when you were younger. I know you heard the theme song when I called you."

My eyes widened. "No. Fucking. Way. Ed, if you're fucking with me, you're fired."

"Have I ever steered you wrong, Chase?"

"A few times, I'm sure but I forgive you. If you're telling the truth, set it up and have her call me."

"Already took care of it, kid. She'll call you soon. Thank me later." He hung up and I got in the shower wondering if Ed was serious.

Sometime between the shampoo and conditioner, my phone rang. I jumped out of the shower and answered. "Hello?"

"Hi. This is Chase right?"

Ed had indeed been telling the truth. I stammered "Y...yes it is. Ummm, is this...?" I almost said her character's name.

"Tiffani Thiessen? Yes it is! I talked to your agent about a shoot?"

My pulse raced as I said "Yeah he told me a little about it but not everything."

Tiffani said "Well, will 4:00 this afternoon at my house work for you?"

I was so focused on the conversation, I didn't notice that Taylor had walked into the bathroom. "Sure, Tiffani. Uh just send me the address and I'll see you then!"

"Great! See you then!" Tiffani hung up.

"Who's Tiffani?" I turned around and finally noticed Taylor. She looked upset.

"Babe, I'm nominating Ed for sainthood or something! He booked me a shoot with Tiffani Thiessen for this afternoon!"

Taylor's eyes widened. "Seriously? From Saved By The Bell?!?! I LOVE that show! You've got to tell her hi from me when you meet her!!!"

Taylor Swift being starstruck and fangirling out over other celebrities never ceased to amaze me. I couldn't help but smile. "Of course I will."

Taylor moved closer and grabbed my crotch. "And you'd better tell me all the details when you get home."

"Y...yes of course..." I gasped.

"Good boy." Taylor knelt down and started sucking me. I grabbed onto the sink and held on for dear life.

------4:00 that afternoon------

I pulled into the driveway of the address Tiffani had texted me. "Nice place." I thought as I walked up to the door and knocked.

The door opened and there she stood. Tiffani had truly aged like a fine wine. Clad in a simple black sweater and shorts, she smiled sweetly. "You must be Chase!"

I shifted nervously trying to hide the growing erection in my jeans and the fact that I was trying not to call her by her character's name. "Yes I am. It's nice to finally meet you!"

Tiffani hugged me and said "Come on in!" She led me to a room at the back of her house. As I followed, I couldn't stop staring at her ass.

We arrived in a room with a couch in front of a big window. I said, "Okay, why don't you sit down on the couch and we'll get started?"

Tiffani looked down at my jeans and back up at my face and grinned. "Okay!" She did and I started snapping away.

90 minutes later, I snapped one more picture and said "Alright, Tiffani. I think we're done!"

Tiffani, now wearing a white button down shirt and lingerie underneath, looked over her shoulder at me. "Oh I don't think we're done yet, Chase."

I set the camera down and said "So I take it you've heard of my other reputation then."

Tiffani came close to me and dropped the shirt, revealing the black lace bra and thong underneath. "Goddamn right I have."

I pulled her close and kissed her. "About time we finish, boy." Tiffani whispered as she rubbed the bulge in my pants. "Get these off."

I quickly pulled my clothes off as Tiffani took the bra and thong off. I looked her nude body up and down. She had truly aged from the TV cheerleader of my dreams into a prime MILF.

Tiffani knelt in front of me and started started sucking my cock almost agonizingly slowly.

"Fuck!!!!" I moaned as she started building up speed and deep-throated me.  I started thrusting into her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KWAAAAH!" Tiffani gagged on my cock.

"You like that?"

"HARDER! FUCK MY MOUTH!"

"You got it!" I thrust my cock into her mouth harder.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KWAH!"

Tiffani looked up at me. "I need this cock inside me NOW!" She got on all fours and looked over her shoulder at me. "Well, what are you waiting for? Fuck me!"

I slid into her dripping wet hole from behind and started. "Fuck yes I love this pussy!"

"I love your hard cock! Make me cum, Chase!"

I kept thrusting into Tiffani until she screamed.

"C-CCC-CUMMINNNNGGGGGG!!!" Her pussy clenched and drenched my cock in her juices. "Lay down on the couch. I want to ride that cock!"

I did as she ordered and Tiffani slid herself down on my cock and started riding. "Fuck I needed this! It's been so long since I've been fucked!"

"Any guy who would pass up Kelly Kapowski's pussy is a total idiot!" I moaned as I grabbed Tiffani's hips and started thrusting up into her.

"Don't stop, Chase! Make me cum again please!" Tiffani moaned. I thrust into her with all I had.

Tiffani screamed as her pussy clenched and drenched my cock in her juices again. I quickly rolled her onto her back and kept pounding into her with all my strength.

"FUCK YES CHASE! GIVE IT TO ME!!!" She wrapped her legs around me. "Keep going!!!"

I thrust into her as hard as I could until I felt the familiar throbbing feeling begin in my cock. "Tiff, I can't hold back anymore!!!!"

"Cum for me!!!" Tiffani moaned. I pulled out of her and roared as I exploded all over her stomach and chest.

"Wow! That was great!" Tiffani said as she tried to catch her breath. "Ed told me you'd been a big fan for years but...he didn't say how big!"

We dressed and Tiffani walked me outside to my car. Something occurred to me. "Um Tiffani? I didn't call you...Kelly...did I?"

Tiffani laughed. "I think you said only an idiot would pass up Kelly Kapowski's pussy or something."

Just when I thought I couldn't feel anymore embarrassed, my phone rang. Playing the Saved By The Bell theme song. "Shit I'm sorry."

Tiffani laughed again "It's okay, Chase. Really. I had a blast today. Thanks."

"You're welcome. Oh, before I forget, my girlfriend Taylor says hi."

"Tell Miss Swift I say hi too and I'm a big fan."

"How'd you know I meant her?" I asked.

"That." She pointed to the 13 tattooed on my wrist. "I assumed it was a Taylor Swift thing plus your name is the one for the photographer on her last couple albums. You better get home to her." Tiffani turned around and walked back inside.

I had a missed call from Don Johnson. I called him back and he answered with "Hey kid. You busy?"

"Leaving a shoot now. What's up?"

"Wanna grab a drink?"

"Sure. Just gotta check in with Taylor first" I said. "Usual place?"

"See you there."

Don hung up and I texted Taylor. "Leaving the shoot now. Going for drinks with Don. Love you."

"Have fun" was Taylor's reply.

My phone rang. It was Carly. "Baby boy, are you coming over tonight? I wanna see you."

"I don't know, Carly. I'm leaving Tiffani Thiessen's house now. Gonna meet a friend for drinks then home to see Taylor."

"Chase, come on! You can't try? Don't you love me?"

"Carly, you know I love you but it's driving me crazy, keeping this from people!"

"Whatever, jackass!" She hung up.

I sped to the bar. I saw Don waiting with two beers. I sat down and chugged it.

"Jeez, kid. What's wrong? Something on your mind?"

I motioned for the bartender to bring me another beer. I downed it and unloaded everything to Don about my post-shoot activities, Taylor, Carly, everything.

"Damn, kid. You're in trouble." Don sighed. "You love Taylor but you're hooked on this Carly girl. Sounds like you need to really decide...uh-oh."

"What?" I turned around...

------the next morning------

I woke up on the bathroom floor with the worst hangover I'd ever had. "What happened last night?" I groaned.

I heard Taylor talking angrily with a couple people and staggered into the living room to see Taylor sitting there with Don and her PR agent Tree Paine.

Taylor saw me and yelled "Chase William, what the fuck is wrong with you?!?!?! I can't believe you did that!!!!"

I groaned. "Tay, please. My head is pounding. I'm assuming Don got me home and is checking on me but..." I pointed to Tree. "...why are you here?"

"This." Tree handed me her phone. A video from TMZ was playing. On it I saw what happened last night. Apparently I had turned around to see Scooter Braun, Kanye West's manager and the bastard who had stolen Taylor's masters from under her, and I had proceeded to beat the shit out of him until Don knocked me out and dragged me out of the bar.

"Oh no." I said. "Taylor, I..."

Tree said "You know, if you had just hit him and not said 'Hey Braun! Message from Taylor Swift!' before, it wouldn't be this bad."

"Fuck. Well, you're the PR genius. What do we do?"

"Get far away for a while. Taylor's place in London."

"But..." I stammered. "My job."

Don spoke up. "I called Ed. He said he called the editor of British Vogue. They'll take you on for as long as you're over there."

I looked at Taylor. "Babe..."

Taylor said "Go pack some stuff. We're taking my plane. Leaving in an hour."

I hurried off to pack my stuff. As I did, a thought crossed my mind.

Carly...

I quickly pulled my phone out and checked. A flight out of the LA Airport was leaving two hours after Taylor and I would be gone. I booked a ticket for Carly then called her.

"Baby boy, are you okay? I saw the video!" Carly blurted out when she answered.

"Yeah but um..." I explained the situation to her. "Your ticket is under the name Cristyne Williams."

"Our middle names! Chase..."

"I've gotta go. See you in London, baby girl."

"See you in London, baby boy."

I hung up, grabbed my luggage and headed outside where Taylor was waiting in the car. I got in and we took off.

"You know I'm not as mad at you as I was, Chase. I mean you were basically defending my honor." Taylor said.

"Well ya know...I love you plus Braun is a scumbag anyway." I said.

"Have you joined the mile high club yet?" Taylor asked. She had that look in her eyes. I knew what that meant

"No I haven't, Miss Swift. Looking forward to it."

To be continued...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 02:46:08 AM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Blocboy VC

Cadeauxxx

Re: Pin Up Chapter 14: Tiffani Thiessen
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 01:22:41 PM »
Another fine job. Looks like Chase is going to London and will be meeting some hot UK babes.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Jesse90

Re: Pin Up Chapter 14: Tiffani Thiessen
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 02:39:29 PM »
Another fine job. Looks like Chase is going to London and will be meeting some hot UK babes.

He is indeed. I've actually got several in mind

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA