Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Michelle's Fantasy (Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh plus a load of guest stars)  (Read 148790 times)

Chlp

Lucy and Michelle - Voucher Number 2 Michelle's Fantasy

Chapter 1

Starring: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Dannii Minogue, Tara O'connor, Malene Espensen, Sammy Braddy, Casey Batchelor, Gemma Merna, Sophie Howard, Jennifer Ellison, Gemma Atkinson

Codes: MF, FF, Anal, Facial, Cum drinking, Cum Puking

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

This is the sequel to several of my Lucy and Michelle stories please check them out.

Lucy and Michelle Voucher No 2 – Michelle’s Fantasy

I couldn’t wait long after cashing in my first voucher, after hearing Lucy and Michelle’s dirty fantasy thoughts thanks to Jen.  Michelle was the first to arrange her little adventure, and only a couple of weeks afterwards she rang to tell me to meet at her place at mid-day.

I arrived promptly and was greeted by Lucy, in her dressing gown.  She led me into the pool room, where a large oval bath had been placed in the centre of the tiled area by the pool.
    “Well it’s gonna get very messy, so we thought here would be the best place” she said. “I am gonna get changed, the other gals are here and will be down soon” she said.

Lucy left me sitting on a lounger, while she went and changed, glancing around I saw loads of pint glasses set on the pool bar, filled with what looked like semen. It wasn’t more than a couple of minutes before the first of Michelle’s friends came in.

Danni walked into the poolroom, “Hi,” she said “It’s been too long since I saw you”. She was wearing a tight red swimsuit top, with white stripes, matching bottoms with a skirt effect. I said I was surprised to see her here given the ‘extreme’ fantasy Michelle had.  “I was speechless when Michelle called me, but I kinda got curious after a bit” she explained.

Next to walk in were Tara, Malene and a new girl I hadn’t met before.   “Hello Hun” Malene said, “This is Sammy” introducing us.  Sammy was a huge breasted brunette with short hair and a wicked smile, “They are throwing me in at the deep end” she said laughing.  She wore a tight blue bikini, along with Malene in a short black dress and stockings, and Tara in a black bra and panties set.  “Ohh this is going to be a fun day” Malene said grinning, “Yeah I am really getting into it” Tara added.

The ladies sat around on the loungers as the next group arrived.  Casey, Gemma Merna and Sophie. “Hi there” Sophie said, sitting down “Ready for the show?”  She wore a black bra and panties set with matching suspenders.  Casey and Gemma were both grinning, “Surprised to see me” Gemma said, “Bet you knew Casey would be here though”.   Gemma had on a tight red underwear set her boobs squashed together perfectly.  “Like my outfit?” Casey asked, she was wearing a schoolgirl outfit, with knee high socks, plaid skirt and white blouse.  But her blouse was open to show off her enormous breasts, and the skirt was indecently short.

Lucy, Jen and Gemma Atkinson arrived last.  Carrying a huge array of strap on and dildo’s they set them down on the floor.  “Couldn’t miss this one” Jen said, she had on a yellow swimsuit, cut right down to her navel, her boobs were squashed into a cavernous cleavage, and almost escaping.  Gemma smiled “This is going to be something new for me” she said, her full breasts were held in a half cup white bra with red straps. Lucy had on one of her trademark black corsets, along with matching black thong.

“Well I didn’t expect to do this so soon” Jen said, “ but you sure were eager to see it”.

“Now then here comes the star of the show” Lucy announce, as Michelle walked into the poolroom.  A round of applause greeted her and she blushed slightly.

“Thanks girls, I am sooo glad to be here today” Michelle said.

She sat on a bar stool and smiled as she looked at us all “Now then” she explained to me “Just so you understand what we have done, this morning, the ladies here all spent several hours jerking and sucking off about 20 guys.”

“Fuck yeah it was a spunk fest” Casey said with glee.

“They filled up these glasses, plus some others as well just in case.” Michelle continued, as some of the girls started to strap on dildos.  “We made sure we all had empty stomachs before guzzling as much cum as we all could.  That was about an hour ago, so we are all starting to really get the horn now”.  Michelle continued “Basically you are here to watch, but if you want any of us at any time, we will do exactly as you ask.  Right girls?”  They all nodded.  “But if you can either cum in our mouths so we can swallow it, or if you are jerking off use one of those bowls” she said pointing to the end of the bar.

Tara, Gemma A, Danni, Gemma M and Sammy all had big 14 inch dildos strapped to their crotches.  Michelle stood up and took off her robe, her body was incredible, her huge breasts perfectly formed, great legs, and amazing hair.  She stepped into the bathtub and lay down, “OK Lucy, you can be the first to puke on me” she said, laying her head back against the edge of the tub, her hands going to her pussy.

Lucy climbed into the bath, straddling Michelle, While Gemma A stood with the shaft of the dildo above her head.  Holding Lucy’s hair she pressed the end to her lips,  Lucy gripped Gemma’s thighs and sucked on the shaft making it wet as she took progressively deeper and deeper thrusts.

“Do it baby” Michelle urged looking up at her, spit starting to drip form Lucy’s mouth.

Gemma drove the shaft home, all 14 inches down Lucy’s throat, she gagged and large wads of spit dripped from her mouth as Gemma withdrew.  Thrusting back in, Gemma slammed the dildo hard into Lucy, deep down her throat.  Thick drips of spit now ran down Michelle’s boobs, one clinging to her cheek. “Ohh yeahhh” she groaned flicking her clit with her thumb.

“Puke on her” Malene shouted, and Casey joined in “Throw up Lucy, Do it”

Gemma held Lucy tight to her crotch, nose pressed into her abdomen, she jabbed the shaft deep down Lucy’s throat, gripping her hair and grinding her crotch in. Lucy started flailing her arms, slapping Gemma’s thighs, sprays of puke blasting out from the corners of her mouth.  Michelle squealed as Gemma pulled out and Lucy violently threw up all over her face and tits.

“Yeahhhh” Sophie cried.

Thick lumpy white puked up semen covered Michelle’s face, it ran down her boobs pooling on her belly.  Sammy looked like she was gonna puke herself, but manage to hold herself together.
Danni’s eyes were wide and she was pretty shocked, as Gemma rammed the shaft back down Lucy’s throat, violently she fucked her face, trying to get her to vomit again.

Lucy shook one hand at the wrist flicking it in desperation, before pushing Gemma back and throwing up again. Michelle was shaking, her eyes shut, and tits thrust high as she came.  She quivered and gasped the pleasure of her first orgasm arriving.

“Shit she's cum already” Gemma gasped as Michelle trembled.

Lucy wiped the long strands of spit from her lips and stepped out of the bath, “Fuck Michelle, I hope you are ready” her eyes were red, and tears smeared down the sides of her face.

“Ok girls let do it” Casey said eagerly.  Casey, Sophie, Jen and Malene, each took a bowl from the bar, Casey and Sophie Knelt one side of the Bath, Malene and Jen the other.  “Wouldn’t want to waste any to start with” Malene explained.  They placed the bowls on the floor in front of them.  Sammy moved in front of Sophie, Gemma stood in place with an eager Casey.  Danni was positioning herself with Malene, and that left Tara to join Jen.

“Ohh, go for it girls” Michelle gasped, scraping her eye’s clean and looking up at them.

Gemma had unfastened her Strap on and swapped with Lucy, at the end of the bath above Michelle’s head.  Malene and Casey eagerly swallowed their cocks, whilst Jen and Sophie worked them down slowly.  Gemma sucked on her strap on before taking a few inches into her mouth, Lucy gripped her head tight and pushed  the shaft deep.

Gemma was destroying Casey’s face, and Malene pulled Danni’s ass cheeks as she throated herself, spit and drool was pooling in the bowls beneath them.  Sammy and Tara were throat fucking Sophie and Jen, both of the girls gagging on their monsters.

“Dirty Fucking Whore!” Gemma was snarling, her hands gripping Casey’s hair tight and slamming and grinding her crotch into Casey’s face.  Casey gripped the Bath side with one hand, before pushing Gemma away, leaning over and throwing up all over Michelle’s belly.

“yeahhh” Michelle gasped looking down, as Malene lurched into position and matched Casey.

“I win” Casey gasped, before jamming her fingers down her throat and throwing up again.  Malene vomited all over Michelle’s tits, before croaking “OK” in reply.

Gemma gripped Casey by the hair and dragged her back to the shaft, while Malene moved back into position in front of Danni, “Ready” Danni asked, to which Malene nodded before  taking the dildo back into her throat.

Sophie was next, she pulled away from the shaft and turned, puking all over the side of Michelle’s face and arm, “Sorry” she croaked.  “don’t apologise” Michelle replied, “I love it”.  Jen then threw up, all over Michelle’s already smothered tits, twice, and then a third time.  “Fuckk yeah “ she gasped, returning to the strap on bouncing in front of Tara.

Michelle peered up over her head at Gemma and Lucy, Lucy now had the whole length buried in Gemma’s throat, she was coughing and gagging as Lucy ground it in.  “Puke in my mouth Gemma, in my mouth and over my face” Michelle teased.

Gemma started to urge, and Lucy pulled her off the dildo, she turned her head and threw up all over Michelle’s face, and into her open mouth.  She wretched twice, 2 large gushes of vomit, filling Michelle’s mouth to the brim. “Ohhhhh, ohhh fuck” Gemma gasped before Lucy pulled her back to her throatfuck.

Casey and Malene vomited again, twice or 3 times each, Danni started to copy Gemma in her violence.  Malene of course reveled in the brutal skullfuck, and both she and Casey grinned at each other when they threw up.

Sophie threw up again, Sammy’s hips driving the shaft in and out at a constant pace, whilst Jen did some of the work, forcefully ramming her throat against Tara’s thrusts.  Gemma threw up repeatedly over Michelle’s face, Lucy only had to throat fuck her for a short while before she had to stop and let Gemma vomit.

Michelle was spluttering, her face, and body now covered in puke, already about half an inch to an inch was already pooling around Michelle. “Ok girls lets switch” Lucy said, releasing Gemma, before watching the girls swap strap on’s over. “Gemma do you fancy getting a bit of fresh semen for me?”

“Oh yeah” Gemma panted replying, walking over to me.

Sammy knelt in front of Sophie, who slapped the shaft of the strap on against her forehead, “Ready newbie?”  she teased.  Sammy opened her mouth and nodded, as Sophie pushed the dildo in.  Sophie thrust further and further each time, pushing deeper and deeper into Sammy’s throat, then when she finally broke through she jammed the entire length down in one go, gripping the back of her head and holding her tight against her crotch.  Sammy flailed wildly spit spraying from the corners of her mouth, before she urged and wretched, just in time Sophie pulled out and directed her puke into the bath and over Michelle. “Bitch” she snarled between retches.

Jen eased the Shaft into Tara’s experienced throat, holding the sides of her head and drilling deep. “Throw up babe, all over Michelle” Jen purred.

Danni looked a little scared as Malene pressed her strap on against her lips, “Just keep your throat straight Danni” Malene instructed, let me do the work.  Danni shuddered as Malene slowly eased the entire shaft down her neck in one steady thrust, then back out to rest on her tongue.  She coughed and dribbled a thick wad of spit into the bowl, Malene returned the whole length again, this time faster, again and again she pushed it down, until Danni pulled her head free, turned and puked into the bath, she retched again, before returning to Malene and her deep steady fucking.

“Are you ready my little slut?” Casey asked Gemma, “Destroy me” was her reply.

Casey held Gemma’s fine blonde hair in both hand getting a firm grip.  Gemma sucked on the end of the strap on coating it with spit before opening her mouth allowing Casey to slide it over her tongue and down her throat.  She coughed and gagged as Casey reached the end, her nose pulled tight to Casey’s crotch.   Then Casey pulled all the way out and slammed home hard, over and over, Gemma’s head being pulled back and forth violently, thick wad dripping down into the bowl.  “Choke bitch” Casey snarled, as she destroyed Gemma, throat, panting and grinning loving every second.      Gemma eventually pushed Casey off of her, and threw up, 2 3 maybe 4 times, deluging Michelle with puke.

“Yeahh ohh fuck yeah” Michelle gasped, one hand fondling her breasts the other frigging her pussy.

Gemma watched me wanking, and lay back on the lounger beside me, “C’mon babe, fuck my tits, then spunk all over me” She suggested.

I straddled her body, easing my cock under the centre strap of her bra.  Her tits were slick and glistening with spit, as she squeezed them around my cock. I looked over watching the depraved throat fuck orgy my balls already bursting with cum.  Gemma had again thrown up all over Michelle, this time in unison with Jen, 2 hot blondes puking over a third.  I reached down and squeezed Gemma’s tits tight, and furiously fucked them before cumming.

“Yeah baby, all over me babe” Gemma teased, as I came.

Thick hot streams of spunk, splattering her face, Gemma loved it as my spunk sprayed over her.  She gasped as I drenched her face and tits with spunk, drops and streaks clinging to her hair.  Eventually I finished and stood up, my legs shaking I returned to my seat, watching the action.

“Fuck” Gemma gasped slowly sitting up, she staggered her eyes glued nearly shut over to Lucy.  “One fresh load” she said.

Lucy was bent over Michelle, fingers down her throat, throwing up violently all over Michelle’s face, looking up a large stringy spit strand connected her mouth to Michelle’s forehead.
    “Ohh goody” she said.

“FUUUUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!” Michelle screamed arching her back, orgasming, “FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!”.

Casey, Malene, Sophie and Jen stood watching Michelle, Sammy, Gemma, Danni and Tara knelt resting on the edge of the bath.  Michelle shrieked once more and then her shudders died.

Lucy licked every drop of cum from Gemma’s face, slowly spitting it down into Michelle’s open waiting mouth, “Swallow some fresh semen” Lucy panted.  Michelle greedily obliged, gobbling every last drop that Lucy spat into her mouth.  She cleared her eyes and sat up looking at the ladies around the tub.

“We just need to fill up again Michelle and then we will be back to you” Lucy said.

The girls all congregated at the bar, drinking down several pints of cum.  Michelle played with her breast watching them.  “Ohh girls this is sooo good, oh damn am I horny” She gasped.

“Now what next?” Lucy asked.

“I have an idea” Casey said.

“I bet you do” Malene replied.

“Bitches without cocks, on your knees around the tub” Casey said, “Lets fuck them while they puke”

Danni, Tara, Gemma, Sammy and the other Gemma, all surrounded Michelle removing their knickers or bikini bottoms.  Casey stepped behind Danni, who knelt to the left of Michelle, Gemma Atkinson was beside her, and Sophie positioned herself to work on her.  Sammy knelt above Michelle’s face, with Malene behind, softly stroking her ass.  Gemma Merna was on Michelle’s right, Lucy slapping her bum as she got into her place, finally Tara was next to Gemma, Jen grinning as she pushed the head of her strap on in.

“Fuuuck” Sammy groaned as Malene eased herself in, “It’s sooo big” she gasped.

Malene gripped Sammy’s hips and started fucking her, pushing the dildo deep into her pussy.  Tara and both Gemma’s were gasping as they got fucked, Danni was jerking forwards as Casey roughly slammed her.

“Ohh puke for me Sammy” Michelle gasped kissing Sammy’s face softly.  She reached up stroking her hair, before sliding 2 fingers into Sammy’s mouth.  Sammy groaned and sucked on them, Michelle stroked her hair with one hand and jammed her fingers down Sammy’s throat with the other.

“Ohhh FUUUCKKK” Gemma Merna cried, as she came, Lucy grinding the dildo home.  Gemma shuddered and shook, as her orgasm peaked. “FUCK!! FUCK YEAHHH!!!” she cried.

“Don’t just scream you bitch” Lucy snarled, slapping Gemma’s ass, “Puke your fucking guts up”.

Gemma rammed her fingers down her throat and was rewarded with a huge gush of puke all over Michelle’s body.  Michelle gasped, as she throat fucked Sammy with her fingers.  Jen was riding Tara hard, as she worked her throat, throwing up over Michelle’s crotch.  Gemma Atkinson, retched and puked hard splattering Michelle’s tits and stomach.

Sammy was shuddering, orgasming as Malene drilled her pussy, Michelle held her head tight as she puked violently as she came.  All down Michelle’s front, her breasts and splattering her pussy. “Yeah, oh yeah baby, that’s good” Michelle encouraged her, as Sammy puked and puked down her front.

“FUCKKKKK!!!!” Tara screamed coming as Jen vigorously pumped her pussy, she tossed her head and looked back over her shoulder grinning.

My cock exploded in my hand pumping spurt after spurt of cum into a bowl I had grabbed.  Watching all the girls orgasming and puking I came for what seemed like an age, filling the bowl almost half way.

“Ohh fuck look” Michelle gasped as I set the bowl down beside me.

“Dirty bastard” Casey cried, “You could have saved that for me, I would have loved to drink that load”.  Danni retched and puked, her abdomen twitching as she came.  Casey still violently fucking her pussy.

“Ohh girls, I think we should swap” Jen suggested.

“Me too” Sophie said, easing out from Gemma.

The girls quickly swapped their strap on’s over, as Michelle convulsed as she strummed another orgasm from her pussy.  Lucy, Jen, Sophie, Casey and Malene all removed their pants, and bent over ready to be fucked.  “Ohh girls, why don’t you stick it up the back door!” Casey said grinning, “We all love that”.

“Ohh yeah fuck my ass, Gemma” Lucy gasped.

“Bitch, I missed out on a butt fuck” Danni said, pressing the dildo to Casey’s asshole.

Lucy growled as Gemma stuffed the thick shaft up her eager ass, Casey gasped and hissed as Danni slammed the length deep up her.

Jen and Sophie were resting on their arms, holding hands as Tara and Gemma eased the dildos in.  Jen rolled her eyes as Sophie bit her bottom lip, both accepting the massive shafts.  Malene bent over and kissed a post orgasmic Michelle, “Hello Michelle” she gasped, before Sammy spread her ass cheeks and pushed the thick fake cock in.

“Fuck me, fuck me bitch” Lucy gasped as Gemma held her hips and frantically slammed her crotch tight against Lucy’s ass.  Casey was getting an equally good reaming from Danni, screaming as she did so.

Lucy reached across and stuck 2 fingers into Casey’s mouth, she reciprocated and started gagging Lucy.  Both girls were spitting and coughing over Michelle, who was Lying back mouth open as Malene bounced above her.

“FUUCKKKKKKK!!!!” Malene roared as she came, Sammy thrusting hard up her ass, she retched hard all over Michelle’s face, into her mouth.  Lucy and Casey joined in, throwing up hard over Michelle, she was drowned completely.

“Damn its huge” Jen gasped as Tara rutted her asshole, “But fuck its good” Sophie cried in reply.

Both of them started throwing up over Michelle’s legs, and stomach.  Heaving huge gushes of cum all over her.  Lucy was screaming her lungs out between urges, her body shaking in orgasm.  Danni had hold of Casey’s long hair bending her back as she puked over Michelle, her white blouse soaked in spit and puke.

Jen and Sophie both started to cum as well, bending over the edge of the bath and emptying their stomachs.  “Ohhh fuckkkk” Jen gasped as she finished puking.

“Oh, oh yes” Michelle gasped as she lay back.  The bath was half full, her breasts just touched the level of the puke.  “Ohhh my God , I am sooo horny” she panted.

The girls all returned to the bar, ready to top up their stomachs with another round.

“I think it is time She got fucked” Malene suggested.

“Yes please” she sighed.

“I think you should get the honour Lucy” Sophie suggested.

“Yes Lucy get in here and fuck me babe” Michelle pleaded.

Gemma unfastened her strap on and handed it to Lucy, who peeled off her corset.  Her massive breasts swang free, as she fastened the 14 inch shaft to her crotch.  Lucy walked over to the bath and stepped in.

“Fuck that’s gross” Lucy gasped as she sat down into the puke, opposite her pal.

“Shut up and let me ride that shaft” Michelle purred easing up to straddle her friend.

Michelle leant forwards softly kissing Lucy as she eased the shaft up into her pussy, her body spasmed and she growled oragasming.  Michelle leant back grasping the sides of the bath as she writhed on top of Lucy.

“FUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!” Michelle cried.

The girls surrounded the bath, fingers down throats, urging and retching.  Gemma walked over to me and sat on the lounger next to mine.  “I want that hard cock, down my throat babe” she said, “Throat fuck me as hard as you can,”  she positioned the half full bowl below the end of the lounger, and lay back so her head was off the end.  Her long blonde hair fell into the bowl the ends soaking in my cum.

Michelle was bouncing on Lucy’s dildo, gasping and groaning, the girls were all throwing up over her, covering her back, and breasts, some puking on Lucy as well.  “Fuck, bitch” Lucy spluttered as Casey hit her full blast, “Watch where you’re puking”.

“Sorry missed” Casey croaked cheekily knowing exactly what she was doing.

I pushed my cock into Gemma’s mouth and eased my way down her throat, she shuddered and tensed as my cock opened her up.  My balls nestled onto her nose as she struggled to get used to my cock, gagging and choking as I started to face fuck her.  Thick rolls of spit were soon running down Gemma’s face, as she bucked below me, fighting my thrusts.

“FUCKKKK YEASSSSSS!!!” Michelle screamed again, as she came for a second time, Lucy squeezing her slippery breasts and nipples hard.

Gemma was urging and puking as my cock pounded her throat, hot jets of puke spraying from the sides of her mouth and running down her face and hair into the bowl.  Treating her throat as a tight asshole I destroyed it, pounding harder and harder, faster and faster as Gemma clenched her fists and bucked below me.

Michelle was in another world , her eyes rolling back, puke spattering her body, as Lucy humped her hard.  The girls had emptied their stomachs, and returned to the bar, watching Michelle shuddering to another orgasm, and me throat fuck Gemma.

I was within seconds of cumming as I rammed home my cock into her tight throat, watching her huge orb like breasts bounce in her bra every time I slammed home.  Slamming as deep as I could down Gemma’s throat I came, injecting my hot semen directly into her gullet.  Again and I again I came, twitching and Jerking my crotch against Gemma’s face. Eventually I was done, but I stayed there, cock in her throat watching Michelle riding Lucy.

“Bastard you destroyed her” Casey said grinning.  She had just necked another pint of cum and walked over to us.

Gemma lay limp below me, finally able to breathe as my cock shrank out of her throat.  Bubbles of spit popped on my ball sack as they grew from her nose.  Casey knelt down and flicked my bollocks with her tongue, making me gasp and jab forwards again. Gemma coughed up a thick spit ball which ran down her cheek into the bowl.

“Gemma you are one messy bitch” Casey said “ I am sooo proud”.

I eased my cock out and sat back to watch, as Casey softly kissed Gemma.  Her face was awash with spit and puke, her hair matted and large white globs of puke still trickled into the full bowl.

Casey softly licked Gemma’s face, cleaning her up, spitting each lick into Gemma’s mouth forcing her to swallow.  While she did this the others moved over and helped Michelle up off of Lucy, who stood up over her in the bath.  Tara and Sophie helped scrape most of Lucy’s body clean, while she faked wanking her strap on over Michelle.

“I want the bong” Michelle gasped.

“OK” Malene said walking behind the bar, to bring out a massive bong and tube.

“Fucking puke bong Malene, you are one dirty bitch to think that up” Lucy said.

“Yeah I am warped” Malene replied.

Holding the bong up for Michelle, Lucy stood over her.   Michelle held the tube between her lips as the girls crowded around her.  Sophie had 2 fingers down her throat retching and half puking for a while before full on throwing up.  She got most in the bong, but some splashed down over Michelle.

“You dirty whore” Lucy said as Michelle stared up watching the bong fill with puke, “You better guzzle this down”.

I watched as each of them puked up into the bong, until everyone bar Lucy had added some.  “Someone make me puke”  Lucy said, helping Michelle hold the near overflowing bong.

Jen took a long dildo and pushed it into Lucy’s open mouth.  Eagerly she let it slide down her tongue into her throat.   Gemma A held Lucy’s hair back, whilst she heaved and retched into the bong, a lovely gush of half digested semen filling it up.

“Now fucking drink it down Michelle” Casey said sneering.

“Yeah guzzle it up you whore” Danni teased.

Michelle reached up and opened the tap on the bong, and puke flooded out.  Michelle swallowed and swallowed, as the deluge poured into her mouth.  Thick lumpy streams flowed over
Michelle’s breasts, as she guzzled hard on the white concoction.

“Chug! Chug! Chug!” Malene chanted, all the others joining in.

Michelle was faltering her belly getting full of puke, as she swallowed over and over.  More was running down her body, into the bath, as the bong slowly emptied.

“C’mon Chelle you can do it” Lucy encouraged.

Michelle swallowed another mouthful and gargled for a few seconds catching her breath, before gulping down another mouthful.  The bong finally emptied, Michelle gasping in relief.

“Ohhh sooo full” she groaned laying back in the bath.

Lucy got out taking the bong back to the bar, shaking her head in disbelief.

“Your are sooo filthy” Sophie said, watching Michelle laying in the bath, panting and groaning.

The girls went back to the bar, and took another pint of spunk, filling up again.  Michelle rolled over onto her front, resting on her arms watching them.

“How’s about a little show?” She said, “ I want to see one of you bitches destroyed!”

“Me!” Casey said straight away “ No me!” Malene shouted.

“Ohh not, you fucksluts will enjoy it” Michelle replied, “I want to see you fuck up someone else for a change”

“Who” Lucy asked.

“Atkinson” Michelle said.

“Me?” Gemma said nervously

“Yeah, let’s see how much you can take” Michelle replied grinning.

“Want some company” Sophie asked.

“Oh yeah Soph get in behind me and fuck me while I watch the girls work on Gemma” Michelle said.

Sophie took off her bra, her huge breasts dangling free.  She strapped the dildo onto her crotch, before removing her stockings and getting into the bath. She grimaced as she knelt down into the puke, softly stroking Michelle’s back as she got into position.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 07:53:34 PM by Cadeauxxx »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, plump_luv7, flyer, ValM3, Nikko, Cheogh, niuxue4, BigTitsEnjoyer, 666, StS, Boobs4Us

Chlp

Chapter 2

Starring: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Dannii Minogue, Tara O'connor, Malene Espensen, Sammy Braddy, Casey Batchelor, Gemma Merna, Sophie Howard, Jennifer Ellison, Gemma Atkinson

Codes: MF, FF, Anal, Facial, Cum drinking, Cum Puking, Throat fuck, DP, DAP

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

Casey pulled a bar stool over, and then placed another in front of it.  She pulled Gemma down so she rested on the front over the 2 stools. Malene knelt behind Gemma, and roughly licked her ass, drilling her tongue up her butthole filling it with spit.

“Bugger her ass and fill it with spunk” Casey said, holding Gemma down with one hand.  Jen and Lucy held her arms as I stepped up behind her. Malene stood on the opposite side to Casey, gripping Gemma by the hair and roughly pulling her head up to look at Michelle.

“Watch the bitch get fucked up the ass” Malene said to Michelle.

I pushed my cockhead to her spit slick asshole, harder and harder until her sphincter gave way.  Gemma squealed and kicked her legs as my cock entered her ass.  Casey held her in place as I held her hips pushing deeper and deeper until my crotch rested on her buttocks.

“Fuuuckkkkk! Gemma gasped, my cock deep in her bowels.

“Ohh yeah do it babe” Michelle urged watching us.  Sophie was leaning over her resting on her back, watching us as well.

I slammed my cock hard and fast up Gemma’s ass, she cried and whimpered as I buggered her.  Casey held her down as I pummeled her. “Yeah that’s it babe, just cum in her ass, use her to get off”.

Sophie slowly began to fuck Michelle, as she watched Gemma intently, Sophie kissed and nuzzled her neck as she did so.

“bitch!” Gemma screamed as Malene yanked her head up, my crotch slapping rigorously on her ass.

Gemma was squirming below me, I rammed her backside vigorously, my cock delving deep up her tight ass.  She was hissing and squealing as I drove my shaft back and forth, her ass tight on my cock.

“C’mon Sammy, lets help him get off” Gemma Merna said.

Taking Sammy by the hand she walked up behind me as I buggered Gemma Atkinson, Stroking my back, she told me to ease up, before getting me to stand my cock deep up Gemma.

“Suck his balls Sammy” She said, kneeling behind me, stroking my ass.

Sammy Got between my legs and sucked on my balls, one at a time and sometimes both at once.  Gemma Merna licked my asshole, flicking it with her tongue.

“Merna you’re a whore” Michelle cried as Sophie started fucking her harder, Michelle knelt upright a bit, so Sophie could reach around and fondle her boobs.

I was bouncing softly into Gemma, as Sammy sucked my balls and the other Gemma licked my ass. “yess babe, cum for us” Jen said watching my legs tremble and knees begin to buckle.

I came, sooo hard, spurt after spurt of hot scalding cum flooding up into Gemma.  She shrieked in shock as my semen filled her ass.  Sammy sucked hard on my boiling balls, Gemma licking my clenching ass over and over.  My legs were shaking, almost collapsing as I came over and over again.  Sammy and Gemma never relented, until every drop was inside of her ass, eventually I slipped my cock out.

“Fuck my ass is full” Gemma gasped.

Merna reached around and stuffed my shrinking shaft into a shocked Sammy’s mouth.  She spluttered but sucked my cock, as I shook and quivered. “yeahh you dirty slut, taste Gemma’s ass” Gemma Merna said.

Sammy looked up at me as she sucked on my cock, shocked as it sprang back to life.  Gemma Merna stood up and moved behind Gemma Atkinson.  “Fucking bitch, let’s see how you like fourteen inches up your cumm filled ass”

“Nooooo” Gemma wailed as she was impaled onto the dildo.

“Yeassssss” Michelle cried, as Sophie fucked her.  Sophie mauled Michelle’s breasts hard, tweaking her slippery nipples.

“FUUUCKKKKKKK!” Gemma screamed as the dildo inched deeper and deeper up her backside.

Merna was clawing at her hips as Casey held her steady, Malene helping hold her down.

“Take it Gemma” she gasped as the whole 14 inches were inside.

Gemma was screaming and shrieking, almost sobbing as she started to get assfucked,  the other Gemma held her hips, and slid the strap on out about half way before slamming it home again.

“FUCKKKK!!!! FUCKKKKKKK!!! YEASSSSS!!!!” Michelle cried, Sophie pounding her pussy, she was coming hard as she watched Gemma ass fucking Gemma.

I had hold of Sammy’s head and was throat fucking her hard.  Her eyes were tearing up as I rammed my shaft down her slick throat, banging my balls on her chin. Her hands fought at my wrists for a while, but she eventually stopped and accepted my skullfuck.

Casey and Malene let Gemma go, as she lay there wailing and crying as her ass was battered.  Gemma Merna absolutely hammered her namesake for a good 5 minutes, until she stopped, sweat dripping from her nose down onto Gemma’s back.

“Tag me out” she panted.

Danni eagerly switched places, her strap on sliding easily into Gemma’s gaping asshole.

“Great work” Malene said to Gemma Merna, who sat back at the bar, drinking another pint of spunk.

“Dammed if I am just gonna sit here while that bitch has all the fun” Casey said, she pulled Tara down onto the floor.  Lowering her pussy down onto the thick strapon she rode her.

Jen knelt behind her and pushed the head of her shaft to Casey’s ass, she gasped and looked back over her shoulder at Jen grinning “Ohh yeah you slut, that is just what I needed”

I held Sammy’s head in my hands and ground my crotch into her nose.  She spluttered and coughed, spit running down her front.  Spit sprayed from her cheeks, as she choked on my thick shaft, her hands clutching at my thighs.

“I think Gemma here deserves a reward for her ass fucking exploits” Malene said to Lucy.

“yeahh, I think I get your meaning” Lucy replied grinning.

Unfastening her strap on Malene fitted it to her crotch, Lucy did the same with another 14 inch shaft.  Lucy walked over towards Sammy and me, she bent down and scooped up large glob of spit from Sammy’s torso.

“You’re taking it like a trooper” Lucy said patting Sammy on the head.

Lucy sat on the nearby lounger, as Malene led Gemma over, “Now sit on that monster, I want it right up your ass” She said to Gemma.

I was viciously throat fucking Sammy, watching as Danni buggered a screaming Gemma Atkinson.  Casey was groaning as she got Dp’d by Jen and Tara.  Michelle was watching all the action as Sophie fucked her hard.

“Shiiitttt” Gemma Merna screamed as she lowered her ass down onto Lucy.  Gemma was panting and gasping, Lucy held her hips steadying her, as she slowly sat on the thick dildo.  She moved an inch down, and squealed, jumping slightly, before Lucy could hold her down.  Gemma had about 4 inches up her ass and was taking forever to get the slick shaft in.

“Fuckkk, oh Fuckkk, ohh fucckkkk” she cried as another couple of inches went in.

Malene was adjusting the shaft to her crotch, as I rutted away at Sammy’s throat.  She was choking and urging as I drove my whole length deep down her gullet, she puked occasionally all over my crotch, a huge puddle forming in front of her.

Malene knelt down, taking a couple of handfuls of puke and smearing it all over her shaft, she reached over and squeezed each of Sammy’s nipples hard, making her scream as my cock was deep in her throat.  Of course this made her puke again, another gush of freshly swallowed cum splattering on the tiles.

“Ohhh shitt it sooo bigggg” Gemma wailed as Lucy pulled her down onto her crotch, the whole shaft finally up her ass.

“Ohh yeah Gemma, you like it, you like my huge fake cock deep up your ass?” Lucy teased.

“Ohhh fuck, fuuucckk it’s big” Gemma gasped, trying to get her ass to relax and get used to the size.

Lucy unfastened Gemma’s bra, letting her big 30F breasts free.  Gemma gasped as Lucy reached around and groped her massive melons, she was playing with her clit, trying to distract the feeling of the huge dildo in her ass.

Malene walked around in front of Gemma and bent down softly kissing her.  “Ready?” Malene asked, the slimy shaft bouncing at her crotch.

“Ohh ok, but I have never been DP’d with anything as big as these” Gemma replied.

“Ohh I’m not gonna DP you” Malene said, “Lucy and I are gonna double fuck you asshole”.

“NO!” Gemma said, “Fuck NO”.

“Ohh yeah Gemma, now lay back and let me get it in” Malene said pushing her back onto Lucy.  Gemma Struggled as Malene put the head of her shaft next to Lucy’s.  Lucy wrapped her arms around Gemma, as Malene grabbed her kicking legs by the ankles spreading them wide.

Casey was orgasming, growling loudly, as Jen rammed her up the ass, and held her down ontop of her strap on.  Michelle was cumming again as well, Sophie banging her hard doggy style, in the bath, she watched as Dannii fucked Gemma Atkinson up the ass.

“FUCK YEASSS!! YEASSSSS!!!” Michelle cried, as she came.

Sophie eased up and sat behind Michelle stroking her back, as they watched Danni bugger Gemma.  Gemma had her eyes screwed shut and was squealing with every stroke.  Danni was worn out, and had to stop to catch her breath, she smacked Gemma on the ass making her yelp.

“Who’s next?” she asked.

Jennifer eased from Casey’s ass, and moved to take over from Danni.  Casey was bent over fiercely kissing Tara, but she groaned as her ass was free of the strap on.

“Fucking gaped wide open” Jen said as she watched Danni slide out, and replaced it with her own shaft.

Malene was pushing her strap on hard against Gemma Merna’s ass, she was kicking and fighting a look of near terror in her eyes.  “ No, No please Malene, please no I can’t” she begged.

Malene was having none of it, and she prodded and stabbed at Gemma ass until finally she got the head in.  Gemma screamed, “NOOOOOOO!!!” her face contorted in pain.  Malene continued ramming the shaft brutally up into Gemma, as she screamed and screamed.

My balls were bursting once more, as I gripped Sammy’s head tightly.  I rested down with a lot of pressure, rutting over and over into her mouth and throat.  Her belly was twitching as she urged and kept throwing up and choking at my brutal assault. I wrapped my hands around the back of her neck pulling her lips to my balls as they exploded.  Hot gushes of cum pumped down Sammy’s throat as she struggled to swallow me.  I roared and came, hard and deep into Sammy’s belly.

“Yess baby, cum in her throat” Michelle gasped.

My legs gave way and I staggered back to a lounger, leaving Sammy knelt in front of me.  She was a complete mess, her body glistened with a slimy sheen, long trails of puke ran over her boobs, and onto her thighs.  A huge puddle or pool was on the floor in front of her.   She gagged and half puke as she panted recovering, 2 rivers of fresh cum mixed with spit dribbled from the corners of her mouth down onto the floor.

“STOP, PLEASSSEEE” was the cry, as we watched Malene finally get the whole shaft into Gemma.

Gemma was properly crying, sobbing tears running down her cheeks, as she was sitting up on top of Lucy, who supported her waist, Malene gripping her thighs her nose almost touching Gemma’s face.

“Noo way Gemma, you signed up for this, and thought you could slut it up with the best, well let’s see you do it” Malene said.

She gripped Gemma’s sobbing head between her hands and softly kissed her, before easing back and spitting hard in her face.  She slapped a shocked Gemma hard across the cheek.

“Fucking show some fight whore!” Malene snarled, slapping Gemma again.

Gemma spat back at Malene who licked her face grinning.  She gripped Gemma’s head and held it in front of hers as she started to fuck her ass.  Gemma snorted and snarled herself as Malene started to fuck her ass harder, crotches slamming together with each stroke.

“ohh fuck yess Sophie” Michelle gasped as her fuck buddy started thrusting again.  Sophie tugged at Michelle’s hair as she fucked her.

Sammy had taken a large bowl and was sucking up the huge puddle of puke from the floor, ever so often she would urge and throw most of what she had cleaned up back into the bowl.
    “Ohhh fuckk look at the new slut she is learning fast” Michelle gasped watching her.

Jen was bent over resting on top of Gemma A, her hips slowly and steadily easing the shaft in and out of her asshole. Jen softly stroke Gemma’s hips as she kissed her neck.  Danni watched drinking another pint of cum, while Casey lay back and Tara bent her legs up into the air fucking her hard.

Gemma and Malene were locked together, Malene holding Gemma by the back of the neck as she rammed her strap on up Gemma’s stretched ass.  Gemma was roaring and grunting, as furious at her anal assault.  Malene would spit in her face, she would spit back, Lucy was propping Gemma up with her hands, as she fought on top of her.

“FUUUCKKKK, FUUUCKKKKK” Gemma howled, Malene’s thrusts getting faster.

I watched her avidly, as she came, in her first double anal induced orgasm.

“YEASSSSS!!! FUCKK!!!! FUCCCKKKK YESSSSSS!!!!! YEASSSS!!!” Gemma screamed.  Her body twitching and writhing.  Malene pulled her hair hard, making her arch her back as her belly twitched, screaming furiously as her ass was pummeled.

“FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! FUCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!” She cried loudly.

Everyone had turned to look at Gemma as she came, she had literally produced a show stopping orgasm.  And as she collapsed back onto Lucy, Michelle said “Wow girl, that sounded amazing.”

Jen gripped the other Gemma’s hips and started buggering her hard, as she bit down on the bar stool she was resting on.  Casey was getting fucked still by Tara, loving every thrust.  Sammy had cleared up the puddle from the floor, but thrown most of it back up into the bowl.

“YEASSSS!!!” Michelle screamed as Sophie made her cum again.

Malene leant forwards and kissed Gemma, as she gasped and groaned after her orgasm, “Good bitch” Malene said, before spitting in her face again.

Lucy pulled Gemma’s hair to one side “My go Malene” she said.

They rolled Gemma over so she was on top of Malene, who pulled her close, wrapping her arms around Gemma’s back.  Lucy stood behind them and gripped Gemma’s hips, starting to thrust ferociously into her stretched ass.

“Fuckkkk, ohh fuckkkkk” Gemma cried, as Lucy got nasty, spanking her backside hard.

Michelle was gasping, as she calmed down from her orgasm, Sophie easing up. “Ohh thank you Sophie, why don’t you go and take over from Jen” she panted.
    “Sure” Sophie said, easing the strap on from Michelle.

“Sammy, come over here” Michelle said.  “I want you to fuck me in the ass please”

Sammy stood up and fitted a strap on to her crotch, before taking her bowl of spit with her.

“FUCKKKK!!! FUUCKKKKK!!!! FUCKKKKKK!!!” Gemma Merna screamed, as Lucy buggered her hard, she came again, her body fighting below Lucy, Malene holding her tight.
    “YEASSSS!!!! YEASSSSS!!” she screamed again.

Lucy was loving her new role, fucking Gemma’s ass hard as she came, not relenting for a second.

My dick was hard once more, and I was not sure which of the ladies would be next for me, but seeing as Gemma was getting such a demolition, I figured why not join in.  I walked around behind Lucy, and nudged my cock into her ass.

“Ohh baby, do it, fuck my asshole” Lucy gasped in shock.

I eased up her ass, as she thrust into Gemma, and soon we had a rhythm going, me helping her to fuck Gemma, as Malene Started to thrust as well.

“OHHHH!! OHHH FUCKKKK!!” Gemma cried as the double ass fucking set her off for a third orgasm.

Gemma was screaming and crying as her body shook, I was thumping Lucy up the ass with my cock, she was pounding Gemma, Malene was ramming her strap on in and out.   Gemma wailed loudly her orgasm bursting through her body.

“YEASSSSS!!! YEASSSSS YEASSS!!!!” she screamed.

I pushed Lucy down onto Gemma, grinding her crotch on Gemma’s ass.  Hammering my cock into Lucy’s asshole, she started to cum as well.

“OHH YESS!!! YESSS!! YEASSSS!!!” Lucy screamed, clawing at Gemma’s soft buttocks, she body twitching forwards driving herself deeper into Gemma.

Gemma was whining her ass being pushed to its limits, Lucy pinned deep up her back passage as I buggered her hard.

“OHHHH!!! OHHHH FUCKKK!! FUCKKKK!!” Lucy screamed tossing her head and hair.

I was ramming hard up Lucy’s ass, her sphincter spasming on my cock as she came, this was too much for me and I emptied my balls in her ass.

“SHIT!! SHIT!! NOOOOO!!!” Lucy cried, as my cock flooded her with hot spunk.  She gasped and shuddered as her orgasm finished, collapsing on to Malene and Gemma.

My cock finally spent I eased out of Lucy and watched as she lay panting and gasping.  She eased upright and looked around coyly at Michelle, “Emergency plan number 1, I think Michelle” she said.

Lucy eased her shaft from Gemma who gasped as her tight asshole contracted.  Malene reached around and started to play with her pussy, while Gemma sat on the huge shaft.  Jen pulled out from the other Gemma’s ass hole, only so Sophie could take over her anal assault.

“Fuck yeah, anal gangbang, you lucky little bitch.”  Sophie groaned as she started to bugger Gemma hard.

Lucy got on her back below Michelle, rolling up onto her shoulders supporting her weight with her arms.  Michelle used the long straw Lucy had just passed her to suck my spunk from Lucy’s ass. “Yeah Michelle suck it all up” Lucy purred as her pal did so.

Jen had removed her strap on and was bent over, holding onto Casey, both girls were kissing hard as Danni fucked Jen and Tara fucked Casey.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUUUCKKK!!!!” Gemma A screamed, as her legs bucked and curled, Sophie continued ramming hard up her ass, holding her hips down onto the stool.

“YEASSSSSS!!!!!!! YEASSSSSSSSSSSSS!” Gemma howled tossing her head, a new orgasmic energy coursing through her.

Michelle grinned as she sucked the last of my spunk from Lucy’s ass, before gasping as Sammy pushed the thick strap on up her ass.

“Go on Sammy give the filthy whore what she wants” Lucy said rolling back onto her front and standing up.

Sammy had her crotch pressed tight to Michelle’s buttocks, thick cum and puke oozing from between them. Reaching around she groped Michelle’s boobs, as she leant back eyes wide, gasping and panting.

“Fucking whores, fuck c’mon then you bitches” Gemma A snarled, looking around the room, then back over her shoulder at Sophie. “I want all of you to fuck me up the arse, I am a piece of shit slut, who wants to be used like a fuckdoll” Spit sprayed from her grimacing face, as Sophie rutted her asshole hard.

Gemma Merna was convulsing, as she came again, Malene driving the thick dildo up her ass, whilst vigorously rubbing her clit with her hands.  Gemma’s stomach convulsed and she bucked and squirmed several big jets of girlcum spraying out over the floor.

“Ohhhh! FUCKKCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!” Gemma screamed in shock.

Lucy bent down and slurped up the puddle from the tiles, as Malene held Gemma close panting as her orgasm finished.  Lucy sucked all the juices from the tiles, walking over and kissing Malene and Gemma sharing it.

“Ohh fuck, I have never done that before” Gemma gasped.

“You have never been assfucked by me and Malene before either” Lucy replied.

Michelle was gasping as Sammy fucked her ass, whilst Sophie ferociously pounded a screaming Gemma Atkinson, Jen and Casey were locked in a deep kiss, as Tara and Danni continued to fuck them.

Lucy helped Gemma up from Malene’s lap and pulled her into an embrace, running her hands down Gemma’s body as they kissed.  Malene moved over to Sophie, who was panting, sweating and worn out.  She took over from her spanking Gemma’s ass hard, causing her to squeal in pain.

Sammy had hold of Michelle’s hips and was driving the shaft home, Michelle gasping and tossing her head from side to side.  Malene gripped Gemma’s hair and viciously pulled it as she rode her backside.

“Fuck me bitch, Oh fuck me yeah” Michelle cried as Sammy slammed home the shaft.

Sammy drove her hips harder against Michelle’s soft buttocks, as she gripped the edge of the bath biting her lip.  Lucy and Gemma had moved to a lounger where they continued kissing and fondling each other, whilst Sophie moved over to me, sitting beside me watching Gemma getting destroyed by Malene, and Michelle loving every second of Sammy’s buggery.

“Let me help you” Sophie purred as I stroked my now hard shaft, she reached over and began to wank my cock.

Sammy was getting into her stride, tugging on Michelle’s hair shouting at her as she rammed the strap on hard up her ass.

“Fucking take it bitch, you dirty slut” Sammy growled “you turned on by us puking on you, you fucking warped cow”

Michelle howled, her body orgasming and shaking. Sammy slapped her ass hard, it wobbled and shook nicely “Yeah fucking cum for me, yeah that’s it” Sammy cried.

“FUUUUUCCCCKK!!!” Michelle shrieked, as she orgasmed “OHHHHHHHH FUUUUCCKK !! YEAHHHHHH!!!!”

Sammy grinned, as she continued to pummel Michelle, looking over at me and Sophie.  Michelle shuddered her orgasm continuing “YEEAASSSSS!!  YEAASSSS!!!!” She cried.

Sammy gripped Michelle’s hair and pulled her head back. “Sophie get over here and wank him off all over Michelle’s face” Sammy said.

Eagerly I got up and walked towards Michelle.  Sammy had hold of her hair and pulled it tight, forcing Michelle’s face up to look at my stiff cock.  Sophie stroked my shaft slowly, the head inches from Michelle’s face.

“Ohh yeah baby, cum all over my face” Michelle gasped, Sammy grinding the whole dildo up her ass.

Sammy slammed out and in, making Michelle squeal. She held her hair tighter bending her back further, as Sophie wanked my cock faster and faster.

“Yeah, shoot all over me baby, do it, cover me in your spunk” Michelle begged, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue.

My cock exploded in Sophie’s grasp, a thick jet spraying up over Michelle, splattering Sammy’s breasts, before Sophie could adjust her aim.  Sammy looked down at the thick long strand “Wow” she gasped.

Jet after jet of thick hot spunk covered Michelle’s eager face, Sophie milking my cock furiously, she squeezed every drop from my balls and shaft, until my legs started to shake, and Sophie stopped.

Gemma and Lucy had stopped their kissing, both girls were watching me cover Michelle.  Malene had Gemma’s head pinned to the bar stool, forcing her to watch, while she pounded her asshole over and over.  Casey and Jen were still kissing, but Danni and Tara both looked over at Michelle.

“Yeahh bitch, covered in spunk” Sammy purred “Now suck your ass juices off of my cock”.

Sammy slid out of Michelle’s ass, as she turned around. Standing Sammy had Michelle kneel in front of her, face covered in fresh spunk.  Michelle looked up at Sammy, her eyes half pasted shut with my semen. “Oh baby give me that massive cock.” Michelle groaned.

Sammy gripped Michelle’s head and fed the shaft between her lips, sliding her back and forth on the shaft getting deeper and deeper into Michelle’s throat every stroke.  Sophie moved to stand beside the bath, watching Michelle deep throat the dildo.

“Yeah Sammy, throat fuck the bitch, look at her covered in spunk, what a whore” Sophie said

Gemma and Lucy moved onto the lounger, Lucy laying on her back, Gemma climbing on top of her, sharing a lust filled 69.  Malene was pummelling Gemmas Asshole, as Gemma whimpered and cried, limply collapsed onto her barstools.  Jen was on all fours, Tara holding her hips fucking her hard, while Casey had Danni ontop of her, riding her furiously.

“Fuck yeah” Sammy growled as she held Michelle’s face to her crotch, twisting her fingers in Michelle’s hair.  Spit sprayed put from Michelle’s lips as she choked and puked on the mammoth length.

Sophie climbed into the bath behind Michelle, and pushed her strap on against Michelle’s battered asshole.  One hard swift thrust and she was 14 inches deep, Michelle screaming on Sammy’s shaft, her body jerking and convulsing.

“Spit roast” Sophie cried, with glee. She high fived Sammy as they worked on Michelle.

“YEASSSSSSSS!!!” Lucy screamed, tossing her head up from Gemma’s pussy, shuddering and orgasming. “YEAASSSSSSSS!” she howled.

Malene eased from Gemma’s ass, Gemma gasping with relief. “Who is next then?” Malene asked.

“My go” Tara said, easing from Jen.

“C’mon Ellison, let’s go fuck the other Gemma up some more” Malene teased.

Tara gripped Gemma Atkinsons hips and plunged into her gaping ass, driving hard and deep with every stroke.

“FUCK!” Gemma cried, as each deep buggering thrust slapped against her ass, another orgasm working through her.

Sammy was slamming the strap on deep down Michelle’s urging gullet, as Sophie rammed hers into Michelle’s ass.  Occasionally Sammy would pull all the way out so Michelle could heave up a huge gush of puke.

Malene, Tara and Lucy hauled Gemma Merna up from the lounger, “Well, well, what do we have here” Malene teased, “our own little whore to play with, shall we see if this Gemma is as dirty as the other”

“Ohhh please, please use me” Gemma gasped.  She had been stopped just seconds before Lucy had brought her to orgasm.

“Ohhh we will” Lucy said.

Jen pulled Gemma down so she knelt on the lounger, she bent over sucking on Gemma’s breast.  Malene sucked on her other nipple, while Lucy and I watched.  “let’s see if we can get her off by just sucking her tits” Lucy suggested.

“Ohhh fuck, I am sooo close already, I think I could” Gemma gasped.

I got in with the girls, sucking on Gemma’s fulsome boobs.  Her nipples were hard, and pert.  Lucy grazed teat through her teeth gently biting on it, as I kissed the massive domed underside of the other breast.

The other Gemma roared as another ass fucking orgasm hit her hard, “FUCKKKKKKK YEAAASSSSSS” she screamed.

Michelle bent over retching as Sophie sat at one end of the bath, and Sammy the other, both grinning at the plight of Michelle.

Gemma Merna was groaning as gasping, as we suckled her breasts, I clamped my lips over her right nipple, while Jen softly licked between her boobs.  Lucy and Malene taking turns on the left breast, teasing her with their teeth.

“Ohhh fuck, yeah, yeahhh Ohhhh fuckkk” Gemma gasped, her body starting to tremble.  I sucked harder, flicking my tongue over her hard teat.  Lucy sucked down on her other breast as Jen and Malene nibbled at the underside of her boobs.

“YYEASSS!!!! FUCKKKKKK!!! YEASSSSSS!!!!” Gemma cried, leaning back, arching her chest up high.  “YEASSSSSS!!!!! YEASSSSSSSSS!!!! YEASSSSSSSS!!”

Danni and Casey walked over to the bath, carrying a glass of spunk for themselves, and one for Sophie and Sammy.  “Looks like Michelle has emptied her stomach” Casey said, lets help her fill up again shall we”

She passed the pint glass to Sophie, and Danni passed hers to Sammy, each of them eagerly drinking the salty spunk down.

I released my grip on Gemma’s breast, as she panted calming from her orgasm her face was flushed and sweaty as we slowly stopped our boob attack.

My cock was bursting after that, and Lucy pushed Gemma down onto the lounger, “Use those funbags” She said to me.

I straddled Gemma’s body, pushing my cock between her big soft tits, as she squeezed them together.  Lucy and Jen knelt down by Gemma’s face, all 3 looking up at me, while Malene got behind me, and started sucking on her wet pussy.

“C’mon you horny bastard, fuck my titties and spunk over me” Gemma growled, as I slammed my hard shaft between her boobs.  Lucy then Jen kissed her, wet sloppy tongue kisses, as I thrust faster and faster, rutting her massive jugs.

Michelle knelt up in the bath, clutching a big bowl, the other girls all surrounded her, fingers down their throats throwing up into it.

“Fuck yeah, oh fuck yeah” Gemma growled as Malene ate her pussy, “Fucking cum on my face you evil wanker”

“FUCK!” FUCK! FUCKKK!” she screamed, coming, just as a hot thick jet of spunk rocketed up over her face.

“YEASSSSSSSSSS!” Gemma howled blinking her eyes open, another lash of cum splattering her forehead.

I jerked forwards, torrents of white spunk drowning Gemma, as well as splashing over Jen and Lucy. “Ohh yes, yes baby” Gemma panted, calming from her orgasm.

Michelle now had the bowl up to her lips as she guzzled down the contents, urging and puking back up a few times, before filling her belly again. “You filthy slag” Casey gasped watching Michelle, “I love it!”

“Who’s go next?” Tara said,

“Me I will have a go” Sammy replied.

Tara eased out of Gemma’s back passage, as Sammy moved into her place. Slapping her ass hard, “let’s see what you’ve got” Sammy said.

“Now then Tara, how do you fancy giving me a good seeing to with that monster?” Sophie asked, leading her friend over to a nearby lounger.  She unfastened her own strap on and pushed Tara onto her back.  Straddling the shaft she eased her pussy down onto it, with a pleasureful groan.

Casey, left with Michelle stripped off and got in with her “I have been waiting to do that for ages” Casey said.  She feverishly kissed Michelle, a deep tongue filled snog. “You gonna fuck me Michelle, punish me for getting in?” she teased

Lucy, Jen and Gemma were sharing a spunk filled clean up, while Malene eased up from Gemma’s pussy, and added the taste of that to the mix, for a four way lick fest.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, plump_luv7, flyer, ValM3, Cheogh, niuxue4, BigTitsEnjoyer, 666, StS, Boobs4Us

Chlp

Chapter 3

Codes: MF, FF, Anal, Facial, Cum drinking, Cum Puking, Throat fuck, DP, DAP

“OK Gemma, you have had the cream, now let’s see what you can take” Malene said.

Jen and Lucy both stood up, hard long dildos strapped to their crotches.  Jen moved to another lounger in front of Sophie and Tara, where she lay back down onto it.  Lucy and Malene led
Gemma over to her, Malene knelt down and started deep throating Jens Strap on, while Lucy kissed Gemma hard.

Michelle had her crotch tight against Caseys ass, as she groped her big boobs, while fucking her.  Sophie was kissing Tara as she rode the shaft, revelling in her first fuck in a while.

Malene had coated Jens shaft with slippery throat spit, and she gasped loudly as she stood up. “Sit on that beast bitch, your ass is gonna get filled again!” Malene croaked.

Gemma eased her ass onto the tip and growled and hissed as she sat down, the thick shaft easing up into her bowels, as Lucy and Malene lowered her down.  Jen stroked her back, as Gemma sat, the whole thing deep up her ass, furiously rubbing her pussy, squirming.

“Motherfucker, that thing is huge” Gemma gasped, her ass adjusting to the dildo.

Jen reached across her body pulling her back, so Gemma lay ontop of her, while Lucy stepped around in front of them, “Suck it Jen, make it nice and wet before I stick it up Gemmas ass.” Lucy said.

“Please suck it Jen,” Gemma whined, “Holy shit!” she yelped as Malene started sucking on her clit.

Jen had the shaft down her throat as Lucy rammed it deep, she was choking and gagging up a nice think layer of mucus.  Jen gasped as Lucy pulled the glistening shaft out, a thick wad dribbling down her forehead into her hair.

“Yeah baby, look at this, you know what is gonna happen next” Lucy teased walking around Gemma.  She reached her legs and Malene moved, allowing Lucy access.

“Ohhh fuckkk” Gemma gasped, as Lucy held her ankles, spreading her legs, “Fuckkkkkk, Ohhh shittt”

Lucy pushed the end of her dildo to Gemmas ass, right next to Jens, Gemma howled as Lucy pushed it in about an inch, her sphincter stretched wide.

Malene Stood above Gemma and Jen, she gripped Gemmas face in her hand and stared her in the eye. “Fucking give up bitch, you are ours now” She snapped, spitting in Gemmas face.

Lucy rammed the whole thing deep into Gemma, who arched her back, shrieking and squirming.  Lucy grinned as her crotch slapped against Gemmas, the 2 huge shafts up her ass.
“OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUCKKK!!” she screamed, fists clenched flailing her arms.

Sammy was buggering the other Gemma hard, she gripped her hair and twisted her head so she could see. “Look at that bitch” Sammy said, “2 fucking monsters up her shitter, think yourself lucky”

Casey was in the throes of an orgasm, as Michelle rutted her pussy, but Michelle was watching the scene unfold, a big grin on her sweaty face.

Lucy leant back, as Malene straddled Gemmas belly, she drummed the fake cockhead on Gemma’s pussy before easing it in.  Gemma gasped, her breath taken away as Malene eased the whole length deep into her cunt.  Suddenly her pussy and ass were filled to the max, Gemmas eyes were rolling back in her head with pleasure overload.

He body was twitching, but she couldn’t scream, every breath gone from her.  Jen was tweaking her nipples, as Malene leant forwards, clutching her head in her hands. “Fucking full up whore?” she sneered.

Malene started fucking Gemma, Lucy drew her hips back and rutted into her ass at the same time.  Gemma howled, shaking her head and screaming. “Oh yeah bitch, thats it” Lucy gasped starting to fuck Gemma up the ass.

I moved over to Sophie, and nudged my hard cock to her jiggling ass, as she rode Tara, she looked around grinning. “ohh yeah baby DP me please”.

Casey collapsed onto the edge of the bath, as Michelle eased from her pussy, “Ohh yeah Chelle that was good” she purred.

Gemma was thrashing wildly, crying and gasping, as Lucy, Malene and Jen all pounded her holes. “FUCCKKKKKK!!!! YEASSSSS!!! YEASSSSS!!! YEAAASSSS!!!” Gemma screamed as she came again.

Malene doubled her efforts, ramming Gemmas pussy furiously, while Lucy and Jen double pounded her ass.

Sammy was jackhammering Gemma A, her crotch furiously slamming against her ass, big tits jiggling up and down.  Gemma was semi conscious, her anal assault finally taking its toll.

Casey and Michelle were watching this, as I furiously fucked an orgasming Sophie up her back passage, she was screaming and crying a long overdue orgasm, hitting her.

“Ohh look the poor slut is worn out” Casey said looking at Gemma A.

She took the strap on from Michelle and got out of the bath, wiping most of her body clean.

“FUUUCKKKKK!!!! YEASSSSSS!!!!! YEASSSSSS!!!! YEASSSSSS!!!!” Gemma screamed as her holes were destroyed, her body a quivering mass she had her head back screaming in orgasm.
“Sammy, get over here and help us” Jen said.

“I’ll take over” Casey said grinning.

Sammy eased out of Gemma, and Casey took her place, slamming her crotch up against Gemma.  Sammy walked over toward the other girls, but I stopped her as she passed.  “kneel down” I said easing my cock from Sophie.

Sammy turned and knelt in front of me, as I stroked my shaft.  Immediately it exploded Sammy opened her mouth and swallowed spurt after spurt.  Thick white spunk coating her tongue, she struggled but managed to swallow every drop.

“Ohh well done Sammy” Lucy gasped watching as Sammy stood up.

“Belly full of fresh spunk” She said grinning.

Malene reached down around Gemma, and gripped her hair, tugging her head back until it was pinned bending back over the lounger.  “Airtight Sammy, stick that shitty dildo down her throat” Malene said.

“Fuck that slutty throat while we destroy the rest of her” Lucy added.

Sammy grinned as she approached Gemma, slapping the shaft on her face, before pushing it into her mouth.

“Ohh fucking yeah baby, take my whore cock, in your slut mouth” Sammy purred, as she fed a gasping Gemma the whole length.

Malene leant forwards, kissing the bulge in Gemmas neck, as the shaft worked down her throat, until Sammy had her crotch tight to Gemmas face.

“ohhh yeah baby, balls fucking deep” Sammy cried, bouncing her crotch into Gemmas wailing face.

Lucy and Malene continued their assault on Gemma, ass and pussy being slammed ferociously.  Gemma wailed and wailed on the shaft, as Sammy rammed it repeatedly
into her throat, spit ran down her cheeks as Sammy assaulted her mouth.

“ohh fuck yeah Sammy” Lucy gasped buggering Gemma hard.

“Ohh, I have a really dirty idea” Sammy said, easing the dildo out, Gemma coughing and choking.

She walked over and picked up the bong from the side of Michelle’s bath, “You will love this Michelle” Sammy said kissing her softly for a second.

Jen, Malene and Lucy were still pounding a groaning Gemma, when Sammy returned.  She pushed the pipe into Gemma’s open mouth, “hold this whore” she told Gemma.  The girls slowed their pounding watching intently as they tried to figure out what was happening.

Casey had Gemma A by the hair forcing her to watch what was happening as she rammed her asshole hard.  Sophie had turned Tara around so they could watch, and Danni had replaced me in her ass, once again Sophie getting a double penetration.

Sammy fetched the large bowl of puke and spit she had collected earlier, and filled the bong with it.  “Lets see if you can keep this down for long!” she said to Gemma, who was staring up wide eyed in a state of shock.

Jen locked Gemma’s arms behind her back, and bent her up, arching her back, Sammy placed the bowl on the floor below Gemma’s head, and gripped the bong. She turned the switch and the concoction flooded out into Gemma’s mouth. Gemma struggled and swallowed furiously, but large streams ran down the sides of her cheeks and into the bowl, her belly was urging but somehow Gemma managed to keep most of it down.

“Ohh fuck Gemma, that’s amazing” Sophie gasped watching “That must have been fowl”.

Sammy tossed the empty bog to the floor, “Think your clever eh bitch?” She sneered, “lets see how long it stays down when I ram this monster down your gullet”

Lucy, Malene and Jen all started fucking Gemma again, while Sammy thrust deep into her throat, the shaft again causing her neck to bulge.

Casey was slamming hard into the other Gemma as they watched the action.  Sophie was fixated on the writhing mass of bodies, Danni and Tara fucking both her holes.  Tara was suckling on Sophie’s huge breasts as she rocked back and forth on top of her.

Sammy had her hands around Gemma’s neck holding her tight to her crotch, jabbing the full length down Gemma’s throat. Gemma’s body was bucking as Jen held her arms, sprays of spit and puke splattered Sammy’s crotch, pouring down into the bowl.

“yeahh bitch” Sammy said grinning, “Fucking puke it up”

Sophie was shaking, her body convulsing as she was double fucked, “YEAAASSSS!!!! YEASSSS!!S YEASSSSS!!!” she screamed, still not taking her eyes off of Gemma.

Gemma was shaking as well, another orgasm hitting her body, she was screaming loudly, but her cries were muffled by Sammy’s strap on.  Gemma kept retching as she came, lumpier thicker wads running down her face into the bowl now.

Sammy reached down and scraped some of the thick white puke from Gemma’s face, and slurped it up, before dribbling it back down over Gemma.

“ohh I think we have another sick bitch Casey!” Malene gasped watching Sammy in action.

“Fucking yes,” Casey replied grinding her crotch against Gemma A’s ass.

Sammy, Jen, Lucy and Malene were all now vigorously fucking every one of Gemma’s holes, as she writhed and screamed between them.

I had a stonking hard on from watching this, and looked around pondering my options.  Sophie was sandwiched between Tara and Danni, eyes rolling up into her head as she came again.  Casey was fucking Gemma A’s asshole hard, her hands pulling Gemma’s hair as she slammed home.  Michelle was in her bath, wanking her pussy hard as she watched the complete destruction of Gemma.

I took and empty pint glass and sat down, stroking my cock slowly as I watched all the action take place.

Gemma was getting pound ferociously in all her holes, as Sammy ground the whole length of her strap on deep into her.  Lucy, Malene and Jen fucked her hard, and she screamed and screamed on the shaft.
“YEEASSSSSSSSS!!!!” Sophie wailed, coming again, as Tara and Danni fucked her, she ferociously kissed Tara as her huge tits shook and quivered.

Sammy eased out of Gemma, who gasped and croaked for air, before letting out the most enormous primal scream.  Sammy knelt down and held her head steady, wiping the puke from her eyes, “Easy Gemma, easy” she said softly.

Gemma was shuddering and shaking as her ass and pussy were pummelled, Sammy softly kissed Gemma, who stared up through bleary eyes at her. “Focus baby, focus and feel it, those huge fake cocks, feel them inside you” Sammy whispered.

“Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!” Gemma snarled as she focused her orgasm, her body shaking in Jens grasp.

I was stroking my hard cock, watching the action, when Sophie shouted at me, “hey baby don’t waste that in the glass, come over here and fill me up”

I moved over and slapped my hard shaft against her tongue, before easing down her throat.  Sophie gagged as I pushed her head down onto my cock, until her nose was pressed to my belly.

“POUND MY ASSS!!!” Gemma screamed as Lucy and Jen thrust into her, Gemma’s body was arched back, Sammy nose pressed to her forehead staring into Gemma’s eyes.

“FUCKIN SLAM MY WHORE ASS!” Gemma roared, as her holes were slammed.

I had hold of Sophie’s hair and rutted deep into her throat, making her gag and choke.  Thick wads dripped down her face onto her boobs, and over Tara as well.

“YES! YESSS!!! YEAAAASSSSSS!!!” Gemma was screaming.

Sammy spat hard in Gemma’s face, gripping her hair in both hands tugging her head further back.

“Yes you dirty bitch, fucking cum” Sammy teased, spitting a thick wad over Gemma’s red flushed face.

“Do it Lucy, fuck her up” Malene panted watching Gemma shake.

My balls erupted watching all this action, hot thick cum pumping down Sophie’s throat.  I held her tight to my crotch, standing high on my toes, legs shaking.  Danni clawed at Sophie’s back as she drove the shaft of her strap on deep into her ass. She grinned at me as I unloaded into Sophie’s stomach.

Gemma struggled to free her arms from Jens grasp, until eventually she was free, clawing at her own breasts she roared and roared cumming once again.

“YEASSSSS!!!! YEASSSSS!!! FUCKKKKK!!! YEASSSSSS!!! Gemma cried.

Michelle was rubbing her pussy, squirming watching both Gemma’s getting fucked in the ass.  “Oh fucking yes bitches what a show” Michelle panted.

I eased my cock from Sophie’s mouth, she gasped for breath as her throat was clear.

Sammy kissed Gemma as she squealed in the throes of her orgasm, “ohh you dirty girl Gemma, will you be my fuck bitch, just like Lucy is Michelle’s?” she asked.

Gemma tried to giggle, as she nodded her head “Yessss” she gasped her abdomen twitching.  Sammy kissed her again, before standing upright and pushing her strap on back to Gemma’s lips.  “Ohh now let’s bang my fuck bitch good” She purred.

Sammy slid her hands back around Gemma’s neck and pulled her tight to her crotch, the thick shaft ploughing down her throat.  Lucy and Jen fucked her ass, Malene her pussy, Gemma was shaking and bucking again.

“Oh yeah girls” Casey gasped, collapsing on top of Gemma A, after reaming her hard. “Who is next?”.

Malene somehow eased herself from the other Gemma’s pussy, and moved over to take over from Casey.  The shaft glistened, slick with pussy juice.

I stepped over and got into Malene’s position, easing my hard again cock into Gemmas tight cunt.  Gemma was arching her back, spitting and coughing over Sammys strap on, her pussy was so wet, but the double anal pounding made it very tight.

“Ohh Sammy, let’s let Gemma taste Gemma’s ass!” Casey squealed, standing beside her.

Sammy released Gemmas neck, and pulled out, Gemma coughed up a thick wad of spit which dripped down her face into her hair. Casey quickly took her place, slamming the whole length of her shaft back up into Gemmas throat.

“Taste her ass bitch, taste that shitty asshole” Casey said laughing at Gemma.

“Come over here Sammy” Michelle gasped, “come play with me”

Malene had Gemma A resting on 2 bar stools, both hands clasping her hair tightly, bending her up and back.  Her massive breasts swaying as Malene rammed her ass over and over.

“FUCKKK!! FUUUCKKKK! FUCKKKKK!!” She howled as Malene drilled her ass, another orgasm hitting her.

Sammy walked over to Michelle, who was grinning at her.  “Well missy, you certainly have shown your true colours eh?” Michelle said, “Now go and get that bowl Gemma filled earlier today when he throat fucked her”

My cock was pounding Gemmas wet pussy, as Lucy and Jen fucked her ass, Gemma was bent backwards, Casey rutting the whole length of her strap on into Gemmas throat.  Gemma was mauling her big breasts, squeezing the nipples tight, as she came again, her body twitching and shaking hard.

“She’s fucking loving it” Casey gasped, grinning maniacally.

Sammy returned to Michelle, holding the bowl in both hands, Michelle watching her carry it.

“Guzzle it down for me Sammy, Guzzle it all down into your belly” Michelle asked.

“Ok Michelle, but I want her to see me do it please” Sammy replied.

“Oh yeah, let’s let Gemma watch you do it” Michelle said.

Casey eased the shaft from Gemmas mouth, so that she could watch Sammy, she knelt down next so Gemma, softly kissing her cheek and stroking her face.

Sammy had the bowl to her lips, and slowly tipped it back, she swallowed the cold thick spit and puke. Her belly was urging, and trying to reject the contents, but Sammy bravely fought to keep it down.

“Ohh look at her, your little fuck buddy” Casey teased Gemma, “Swallowing all your puke”

Sammy gamely managed to get the contents down into her stomach, as Michelle watched.  She was writhing and squirming in the bath, barely able to sit still.  “Sammy, good girl, well done babe” Michelle said, “now please, puke it into my mouth, spew that filthy drink all over me”

We resumed our pounding now Gemma had seen her friend drink down the contents, Lucy and Jen fucking Gemma’s ass, me her pussy, Casey her throat. Gemma was gagging and urging, thick streams of puke and spit rolling down her cheeks into the bowl.  I held her waist as I fucked her pussy, feeling her abdomen contract and spasm as she came again.

“YEASSSSSSSS!!!!!!” Gemma howled over the shaft that was buried in her throat.

Casey had her hand at the back of Gemmas head, dragging it to her crotch with very thrust, “this fucking bitch is lovin it, what the fuck shall we do to her next!” Casey asked.

I had an idea, and eased my cock from her soaking wet pussy. Telling the girls to hold her tight, I moved my cock down to her ass.  Jen had her arms locked behind her back again, while Lucy held her legs wide gripping the ankles.  Casey was balls deep in her throat holding her tightly behind the head.

Gemma literally screamed and screamed as I pushed my cock to her ass, it was slippery and hard to hold her still as she squirmed, but after several attempts my head burst her sphincter.
“Holy fucking shit!” Sophie gasped, as they stopped there fucking to watch us,

Michelle and Sammy turned to watch as well, Michelle swallowing the latest mouthful of puke Sammy had released.

Gemma’s whole body was spasming and shaking as I pushed my cock into her ass, Gemma was crying and sobbing as her butt was well and truly broken open. “Triple anal bitch!” Lucy cried laughing “Woooohooo!”

Gemma was literally shaking and bucking all over the place, spit was flying from the corners of her mouth as she sobbed and screamed, Casey had her mouth clamped tightly to her crotch as Lucy, Jen and I fucked her ass.

“Fucking do it!” Casey snarled grinding Gemma to her crotch.

Her back was arched tits pushed high, her nipples like bullets as she came again, Lucy held her ankles wide as her thighs shook and shuddered.  She was yelling louder and louder as her body fought against the 3 shafts driving into her ass.

Michelle was looking up at Sammy as she urged and puked straight into her open mouth, Michelle swirled it around before swallowing, “More!” Michelle gasped, as Sammy puked again.  Michelle fishooked the corners of her mouth opening it as wide as she could catching as much puke as possible.

“Look at your fuck buddy, her ass is being ripped apart, I am gonna do that to you later on you filthy little whore” Michelle snapped as Sammy puked again and again.

“Ohh fuckk!” Sammy panted dry retching her belly empty again.

My balls were churning in Gemmas oh so tight ass, and I pulled out stroking my cock.  Huge thick jets of spunk shot up over Gemmas arched body, splattering down her belly and tits.  Massive amounts of spunk covered her body, as I jerked my shaft over her.

“Ohh yeah, cover the whore” Casey cried.

Lucy released Gemmas legs and pulled out, Gemma relaxing and stopping her shaking with just the single shaft left in her ass.

Casey eased her strap on from Gemma, who let out a garbled sigh as she was finally able to breathe.

Casey and Lucy moved beside Gemma, and started to lick and suck my spunk from her limp panting body.

Malene was fucking Gemma A hard up her ass, she looked over “C’mon Lucy, give me a hand here, lets finish her off together”

Lucy stopped feasting on Gemmas body, and moved over to join Malene.  Casey moved down and kissed Jen, who was below Gemma, “Wanna fuck Michelle?” she asked.

“Ohh yeah, I am really horny now” Michelle said, licking her lips, “go and help your new fuck buddy recover Sammy”

Casey helped drag Gemma up off of Jen, before she collapsed back onto a nearby bench.  Sammy moved over and straddled Gemma, laying on top of her.  Lucy was perched on a bar stool, Malene lifting Gemma up so she could sit on Lucy’s shaft.  Jen and Casey were fixing 14 inch shafts to their crotches as Michelle waited for them.

“OHHHH FUCKKKKK!” Danni screamed as Sophie pushed her strap on into her ass.  They had swapped around and now Danni was getting a DP from Tara and Sophie.  She was obviously enjoying it as she shook and trembled as Sophie rammed hard up her ass.

“Right then Gemma, your final punishment” Malene said, as she nudged her shaft next to Lucy’s.  “Double anal” Gemma A barely acknowledged Malene’s words, she had been nearly buggered unconscious.  Her battered ass gave easily as Malene slid in, gripping Gemma’s thighs with her hands.

Sammy leant forwards and kissed her softly “ohh my sweet fuck buddy, what are we gonna do together” she said.

I moved around and straddled Gemma behind Sammy “Stand up, I want to fuck your ass” I told her. Sammy grinned as she got up, looking back over her shoulder as I slapped my cock on her bum.

“Oh yeah, I need it, fuck my ass hard please, I was soo jealous of Gemma” Sammy said.

I pushed my cock into her tight ass, and Sammy growled, her knees shaking slightly as I held her hips.  She squeezed and massaged her big breasts, as I pushed my crotch tight to her ass.

“Ohh fuck me in the ass baby, Gemma watch me get fucked in the ass” Sammy gasped.

I gripped Sammy by the arms and hooked them behind her, as I began slamming my cock home. “Fuck yes” Sammy cried as I slammed in, “FUCCCCKKKK YESSS!!”

Her thighs were trembling as I rammed my cock up her tight ass, she was bent over screaming and shaking as she came hard.

“FUUCKKK YEASSS!!!! YEASSSSS!!! YEASSSSS!!!” Sammy screamed, her huge tits shaking as I buggered her ass.

Malene had Gemmas head in her hands, touching noses as she and Lucy fucked her asshole.  Malene was snarling staring at Gemma as her legs kicked the air wildly.

“OOhh fuck my ass harder” Sammy screamed, bent over Gemma, who was now watching her friend getting nailed.

I let go of her arms, and grabbed her big breasts, squeezing them hard, making her yelp.  Gemma grinned as Sammy squirmed and shook, as her boobs got groped.

“fucking filty bitch” Sammy gasped watching Gemma, “You like that eh”

Sammy pushed the fingers of one hand into her pussy and started strumming her clit with the other, “Fuck my ass, fuck my filthy whore ass” she gasped, looking down at Gemma.
I held her hips and started driving my cock up her butt, crotch slapping on her soft round buttocks as I fucked her.  Sammy was leaning back as her hips bucked, “Fucking drown whore, drown in my cum” She gasped, her pussy spraying all over Gemmas body.

Gemma had her mouth open as full spurts of girlcum splashed her tongue and face, as Sammy orgasmed again.

“YEEAASSS!!” Sammy screamed, as my balls bashed on her ass, “YEASSSSSS!!!!! YEEEAAASSSS!!!!”

I was really hammering her tight asshole, as Sammy finished drenching Gemma, her trembling stopping.  I quickly pulled from her ass, and moved her down to kneel by Gemma, pushing my cock into her mouth.

“oh fuck Sammy he’s gonna cum” Gemma gasped.

I had hold of Sammy’s hair, and rammed her throat like I was just ramming her ass, after only a few strokes I came hard, clutching the back of Sammys choking head to my crotch I pumped a huge volume of spunk down her throat.

“Fill her up again” Michelle shouted watching us.

I ground my exploding shaft balls deep into Sammys choking throat, hot spunk blasting into her belly, she was flailing her arms as I held her in place, tight to my crotch.

“Right Michelle, lets sort you out, you dirty little slut” Casey said, Jen eased herself into the bath, Michelle straddling her.

“Ohh Jen, yes baby” Michelle gasped as she lowered herself down onto Jens shaft.

Casey eased herself behind Michelle, pushing her down, she pressed the end of her strap on against Michelles asshole, before brutally ramming it in.

“FUUUCKKKKKK!!!!” Michelle screamed her ass invaded.

“Fucking take it you whore!” Malene snarled as she rutted Gemma A up the ass, Gemma was nearly unconscious, her head lolling from side to side, as she was assfucked.

Lucy reached around pinching her nipples hard “Fucking do it Malene, fucking ram her hard”

Sammy had me deep in her throat, as my cock shrank, bubbles of spit popping from her nose as I clawed at the back of her head, legs trembling.  Gemma got up behind me and spread my ass cheeks, flicking my asshole with her tongue. This made me jerk and ram my limp cock harder into Sammy’s face.

Michelle was screaming, Casey ramming her ass, Jen pounding her pussy, “FUCCKKKK!! YEASSSSS!! YEASSS!!! YEASSSSS!!!” she screamed.

I released Sammy who sat back onto her feet, gasping and choking. Leaning forwards onto the bench Gemma ravaged my asshole with her tongue. “Fucking filthy whore” Sammy croaked watching her.

Michelle was shuddering and screaming as Casey pummelled her butt, slapping her crotch loudly against Michelle’s buttocks.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUUUCKKK!!! YEASSSSSS!!!!” Michelle screamed.

Sammy moved around to behind Gemma, she moved close to her, rubbing her slick breasts over Gemmas back.  She reached around and groped her boobs, leaning forwards, “mmm, I know you’re enjoying it Gemma, but I think we should go and help Lucy and Malene” Sammy whispered

Getting up they walked over to join Lucy and Malene, who were ramming the hell out of Gemma’s asshole, Sammy bent down and sucked one breast, whilst Gemma M suckled the other.

“2 huge dicks up her ass, and she is nearly out of it, let’s wake her up a bit babe” Sammy said grinning.

Sammy and Gemma clasped Gemma’s nipples tightly in one hand and lifted them up high, then ferociously slapped her breasts with the other.  Gemma A screamed in pain Malene restrained her hands as she tried to stop Gemma and Sammy.  Again they slapped her, she snarled and snorted, at them “STOP! FUCCCK THAT HURTS!” she shouted.

“Wakey, wakey Whore!” Gemma said grinning as she and Sammy slapped her again. She twitched and shook as the thwack of the slaps echoed around the room.

Both girls slapped hard at her tits, before gripping them in both hands and feasting on the nipple. “FUUUUUCKKKKKK!!!” Gemma wailed as Lucy and Malene reamed her asshole hard.  Her body twitched and bucked, vicious waves of orgasm pounding through her. “FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!!!” she screamed.

“Grrrrrr, finish the bitch off” Michelle growled as Casey assfucked her hard, “Fuuuckkk yes Casey” she gasped.

Gemma A was wailing as her body slowly started to stop its shaking, her orgasm fading away.  Lucy stopped thrusting and slid out of her ass, causing Gemma to gasp in relief.

“Ohhhh fuckkk” Gemma gasped, Sammy and the other Gemma still mauling her breasts, Malene eased her shaft out as well, while Lucy stepped back. “Nice work girls” she said, “Anal gangbang, I love it!”

“Mmmm why don’t we finish how we started” Gemma M suggested, “With her getting assfucked by him”

“Oh yeah” Sammy added, “Nice idea babe”.

Lucy grabbed Gemma by the hair and pulled her up off of Malene, Bending her back down over the 2 stools just like she had been at the start of her torment.

“Do it, fuck her ass hard” Michelle gasped watching Lucy and Malene hold her down again.

“Spread your ass” Malene told Gemma, who reached back and gripped her bum cheeks, spreading them wide.  Her ass was open and gaping as I pushed my cock in, with almost no resistance whatsoever.

“Bet the bitch is fucking slack” Casey said grinning as she slammed her crotch against Michelle’s ass.

I was pounding away at Gemma, Danni screaming as she came, sandwiched between  Sophie and Tara. “YEASSSSSSSS!S!!!” she howled.

Michelle was watching as Lucy pulled back Gemma’s sweaty face so her expression could be seen by all.  Her cheeks were red, face flushed, sweat poured down her brow, as she snorted and gasped.

“hmm remember how we helped him last time Gemma?” Sammy said, “Let’s do it again”

Gemma M and Sammy moved down onto the floor, Sammy crouching on her knees under me, Gemma kneeling up behind me.  Sammy started flicking my balls with her tongue, as Gemma buried hers up my ass.

“Fucking pound my dirty ass” Gemma gasped as I rammed up her slack shitter, Lucy and Malene holding her hands behind her back as she rocked on her big breasts.

Sammy was suckling on my balls, as Gemma forced her tongue up my ass, Michelle was watching us as she roared cumming hard “YEAASSSSSSS!!! YEASSSSSSSS!!!” she screamed.

I rammed deep up Gemma’s backside, Sammy sucking hard on my bollocks, as I came, Gemma had her tongue deep up my ass.  Hard hot spurts of spunk flooded Gemma’s back passage, as I pumped deep into her.

“Fucking take it whore” Malene snarled tugging Gemma’s head back by her hair.

Sammy held my legs and sucked my balls, as I pumped my cum into Gemma, until finally I was spent.  Gemma took her tongue from my ass, and let me step back to sit on a nearby barstool.

Sammy went to get up, but Gemma stopped her, “Stay there babe, open your mouth” Gemma said.

Gemma started to suck my cum out from the other Gemma’s ass, spitting it into Sammy’s open mouth. “Ohh you are filth” Lucy said looking back.

Sammy was gargling with the spunk as Gemma spat it into her mouth, Lucy and Malene held the other Gemma still, but were now kissing each other fiercely.

“YEAASSSS!!! YEASSSSSS!!” Michelle was screaming as Casey fuck her ass, grinning as she pounded hard into her.

Gemma had sucked all of my spunk from her namesake’s ass, and sat back onto her thighs, Sammy swallowed the lots eagerly and then moved to kiss her fuckbuddy.

“Ohh thank fuck it’s over” Gemma gasped as Lucy and Malene released her.

“FUUUUCKKKKKK!” Michelle screamed as Casey slammed home, grinding her crotch tight to Michelle’s ass.

“Oh shittt!” Gemma gasped as she tried to stand, her legs shook and shuddered as she held tight to the nearby bar.

“fuck we buggered her bandy!” Casey gasped, as she slammed hard into Michelle.

“OK, now what?” Sophie asked, as she eased out of Danni, and helped her and Tara stand up.

“Hmm how about we get some fresh spunk and share it around” Malene said.

“What do you mean hun?” Tara asked.

“Well someone gets a fresh belly full of spunk, then throws it up into this pint glass, then someone drinks it, and throws up again, passing it around until finally Michelle gets it” Malene explained.

“You really are warped” Lucy said.

“Oh I fucking love it!” Michelle gasped as Casey continued to ream her asshole.

“Gimme your spunk then honey” Danni said kneeling down in front of me.

“Why don’t you and Lucy give him a bit of a show” Sophie said to Malene, as she sat and watched.

“Fuckkk Casey ram it deep!” Michelle cried, as she moved to kiss Jen.

Lucy led Malene over to the lounger, bending her over she slapped her strap on against Malene’s bum cheeks. “Give it to me Lucy, give it to me hard” Malene begged.

Danni had my cock in her hand, stroking away, as she sucked softly on my head, her tongue rolled over the tip as she worked on me.

Malene whined as Lucy held her hips and pushed into her ass, driving until her crotch rested tight against her bum, the whole length deep inside Malene’s ass.  “FUCK!” Malene yelped as Lucy gripped her hair, and tugged her head back.

“I am gonna assfuck you like a cheap whore!” she snarled

Casey was ramming it deep into Michelle, watching Lucy start to pound Malene, “Oh fucking give it to her!” she cried.

Sammy and Gemma were kissing, playing with each other, while Sophie and Tara sucked and licked the other Gemma’s breasts. “Ohhh that is sooo good” she gasped.

I reached down and held Danni’s head, making her look up at me as I pushed my cock down her throat.  It was tight but gave as she gagged on my shaft, until I was balls deep in her neck.

Lucy had Malene bent over, grasping her hair in one hand, groping her breasts with the other.  Sophie moved and placed a big bowl underneath Danni, to catch the large drips and strands of spit and slobber that were now dripping from Danni’s chin.

“Fuck me, Fuck me, FUCKME!” Malene screamed as Lucy slammed home the whole length of her shaft, she tugged on Malene’s hair hard and made her bend back as she buggered her.

“Ohh fuck yesssss” Gemma A moaned as Tara and Sophie worked on her nipples, suckling hard on each one.

“Take it you filthy WHORE!” Lucy snarled, tugging harder on Malene’s hair and spanking her ass cheeks with the other.

Snot and spit was blowing out of Danni’s nose, as I held her head tight to my crotch rutting my shaft deep into her gullet, tears ran from her eyes as she retched on my shaft.  She flailed her arms as I pulled the back of her head in, and ground her face onto my hard cock.

Malene was shaking clutching tightly to the edge of the lounger as she came, Lucy holding her hips and slamming her crotch relentlessly against her.

“YEASSSS!!!! YEASSSSSS!!! YEASSSSSS!!!” Malene screamed as she shuddered.

“Fucking YEAH!” Michelle cried as Casey and Jen continued to double penetrate her.

“YEASSSSSSS!!!!!” Malene screamed as Lucy slammed hard up her ass over and over again.

I had hold of Danni’s hair and was ferociously slamming into her throat, watching Malene cum sent me over the edge, and I drove deep and exploded, hot thick spurts straight into Danni’s neck.
    “Fill the bitch up” Gemma said, as Sammy stroked her tits watching us.

“Oh fuck Lucy, destroy my whore asshole” Malene gasped looking back over her shoulder at Lucy.

I pulled Danni’s head  of my cock and she gasped for air.

“Bring the bitch over here, I want to see her puke it up” Michelle panted.

Sophie and Tara grabbed a handful of Danni’s hair each and dragged her over to in front of Michelle.  Danni screamed as she was unceremoniously thrown down to the floor.

“Yeah you filthy whore, take it up your nasty asshole!” Lucy snarled.

She had hooked both of Malene’s arms behind her, and was rutting furiously into her backside.  Malene’s big breasts bounced up and down wobbling vigorously.

“Puke it up for me bitch, fill up that glass” Michele gasped as Danni knelt on the floor in front of her.

“Mmmm yeah Danni do it” Casey panted.

Danni grinned as she leant over the glass, sticking 2 fingers down her throat.  She gagged and spat a thin stream of drool into the glass.

“Bring up the good stuff” Sammy said watching.

Her stomach twitched and a huge gush of thick spunky puke splattered into the glass, filling it nearly halfway.  Danni urged and urged the glass filling, the floor being covered in a big pool of sick.

“YEASSSSSSSSS!!!!!” Malene shrieked as Lucy thundered into her ass, legs shaking huge tits quivering as she came.

“Yeah” Sammy gasped as Danni filled her glass, kneeling up grinning at her efforts.

“Goood girl” Michelle gasped as Casey ground her crotch tight to her ass, pushing her shaft in deep.

Tara picked up the glass, “Me next” she said, walking over to sit on the bar stool.

“FUCKKKK!!! FUUUUCCKKKK YEASSSSSS!!!” Malene howled as Lucy pounded her ass relentlessly.  Her big tits bounced as she lamed back onto the huge shaft.

Sammy walked over bent down, sucking up the big pool of spunk/puke that Danni had left on the floor, “Can’t waste it” she said grinning at Michelle when she stood.

My cock was rock hard watching Lucy ram Malene up the ass, and Sammy pounced on her opportunity and she moved over towards me.

“Lets party baby” she purred bending over the lounger next to Malene and Lucy, “Give these 2 a run for their money”.

“FUCKING POUND ME!” Malene cried in response, “Do me Lucy, do me sooo hard”.

I walked up behind Sammy, held her hips and pushed my cockhead against her asshole, in one hard thrust I rammed myself right inside her, my crotch slapped on her bum cheeks as I finished my thrust.

“OhhhhhhHHHHHHH!” Sammy squealed clutching the side of the lounger, her eyes were wide, mouth open in shock.

“YEAH FUCK THE WHORE!” Malene gasped watching.

I copied Lucy’s ferocious pace, fucking Sammy’s asshole with all my strength, she hissed and cried below me as her ass stretched to accommodate my cock.  Lucy and I were side by side fucking Malene and Sammy in the ass.  Both here bent over crying and screaming as we pounded them.

“OH FUCK!” Malene cried “YEASSSS!!!” Sammy howled.

Sophie and Danni sat either side of Tara as she started to drink down the pint glass,  she chugged away and managed the whole lot in one try.  Despite her efforts seconds after downing the pint she began to throw it back up.

“Puke it up you bitch” Michelle snarled as Jen and Casey continued to DP her.

Tara was bent over retching into the glass, as Malene came, seconds later Sammy joined her in matching orgasms.

“HARDER! HARDER HARDER!” Sammy cried, as her body shook.

“YEASSSSS!!!! YEASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!” Malene Howled.

Lucy and I took hold of their arms and hooked them behind their bodies.  Both stood up on trembling legs as we rutted into them.  Sammy asshole was flexing and spasming as she came.
“FUCKKKKKK YEASSSSSSSSS!!!” She cried

“YEAS!! YEASSS!!! YEAAASSSS!!!” Malene screamed.

Tara had refilled the glass, and retched the rest onto the floor, putting the glass down she croaked “Who’s next?”

“Let me drink it” Jen panted, craning her neck back over the edge of the bath, opening her mouth and wriggling her tongue around.

Lucy had moved Malene around so that she and Sammy were facing each other, they both were now kissing ferociously groping each others breasts as they did so.

“Hey Gemma, our bitches seem to be getting a bit too pally” Sophie said.

“Yeah I am not sure I like that” Gemma M replied.

Malene and Sammy broke their kiss to smile at Sophie’s comments, “Well you could always get some revenge on us by fucking each other senseless” Malene suggested grinning.

Gemma A picked up the glass and the bong, and walked over to Jen, she pushed the end of the bong into Jens open mouth, and poured the glass in, Jen glugged and choked struggling to swallow.

“Ohh yeah swallow it all down” Michelle purred, as Casey eased from her ass.

“Take over someone” she said, moving over to where Tara was standing at the bar.

Danni got in behind Michelle, and pushed her strap on back up her bum, Michelle squealed as she kissed Jens neck which bulged with every swallow.

“Get over here Sophie” Gemma M said laying back on a nearby lounger in view of Malene and Sammy.

Sophie moved over and gripped Gemma Strap on, stroking it suggestively before straddling it and pushing the head to her asshole, “I wanna join in this ass action” she gasped, lowering herself down.

“FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!” Malene screamed as Lucy pounded her asshole,  Sammy shook below me, her body coming as well.

“OH FUCK YEASSSSS!!!” Sammy screamed.

They both clutched each others heads, staring at each other as they came.  Both shrieking and shaking whilst Lucy and I pounded there assholes.

“all gone” Gemma said as she removed the bong from Jens face.

Casey was on all fours slurping up the pool of Puke from Where Tara had thrown up, Gemma held the bong below Jens face, over the glass, “hmmm now all we need is for her to puke it up” Michelle purred.

Lucy had turned Malene over, She lay on her back on the lounger, Legs in the air, resting on Lucy’s shoulders.  Sammy was now on the lounger next to her with Sophie and Gemma the other side.

“Fuck me like a whore Lucy” Malene gasped, groping her huge tits whilst she jiggled back and forth.

Tara held the bong and glass now, while Michelle held Jens head right back, pulling her hair hard.  Gemma Knelt down and pulled open Jens mouth spitting in it before kissing her.  Standing up she pushed the head of her strap on in, and set about ramming it down Jens throat with gusto.

“FUCKKKK!! FUCKKKK!!!!! YEAHHHHH!!!” Sophie cried, her body bucking as she ground down onto Gemma, orgasming hard.

Lucy was pounding Malene, as I pulled my cock from a shaking Sammy, “Noooo babe” she whined, wondering what was wrong.

Quickly standing above Malene, I stroked my spurting cock, Thick white strands splattering over maleness massive tits and face.  “Yeah baby” Malene gasped and spluttered as I soaked her in jizz.

“Oh yeah, shoot that cum “Sammy panted, standing next to me as I twitched and sprayed Malene’s body.

“FUCK! FUCK FUCK!” Sophie shrieked as she came.

Malene was drenched, Thick white strands covered her tits and chest.  Her face was slathered in cum, as she blinked trying to open her eyes.

“Dirty Fucking WHORE!” Lucy snarled slamming the dildo in.“You don’t deserve to be ass fucked” she pulled out of Malene, “Clean her up Sammy and then she is all yours” Lucy said to us, “Use her until we have finished with the glass, she is only worthy of the last go”

Jen was retching, as Gemma slammed her strap on deep, Puke was running down her face, dripping and splattering into the bong, running down into the glass.

“FUCK ME! FUCK ME!” Sophie cried as she bounced on Gemma M’s lap, the thick shaft driving into her ass.  Gemma held her hips and rammed home hard.

Sammy was licking Malene’s face and tits, suckling on her nipples as she cleaned her up, Lucy move over to the bar to drink another pint of spunk.

“Ohhh fucking yeah Sammy, swallow it all down” Malene panted.

Jen was puking hard, thick mucus streams running down her face, Gemma grinning as she slammed her crotch against Jens face.  Michelle kissed Jens neck as it bulged and stretched around the shaft, “Ohh yeah baby puke it all up” Michelle gasped.

“YEAHHHHHH!!! YEAASSSSSS!!! YEEEAASSSS!!!!” Sophie cried cumming hard.

Lucy and Casey sat at the bar watching all the action, as Sophie bounced furiously on Gemma, and Sammy and Malene sat kissing on the lounger.  The pint glass was overflowing as Gemma stopped throat fucking Jen, stepping back to admire her work.

“Amazing” Gemma panted looking at the full glass.

“Who’s next” Michelle gasped as Jen and Tara started to DP her hard.

“Think Gemma should drink it as she just helped Jen out” Lucy suggested.

“Come over here slut and sit between me and Lucy, so we can watch” Casey purred, finished another glass of spunk.

“I want you and Sophie to stick 2 up my ass” Sammy said kissing Malene, before moving over to Sophie and Gemma M.

“Ohh you dirty girl” Malene replied, strapping on a 14 inch shaft.

Gemma sat down between Lucy and Casey, the full glass in her hands, she softly kissed Lucy then Casey, before licking her lips and preparing to swallow.

Sophie stood up on her shaky legs as Sammy and Malene stood beside her, “Gemma, why don’t you suck some fresh cum from his cock!” Sammy suggested.

Gemma unfastened the Strap on and handed it to Sophie, she walked over to me, as I sat on the lounger nearby.

“Sit back and enjoy the show” Gemma purred as she settled on her knees between my legs.

Sophie sat on the lounger as Sammy lowered herself down onto the shaft, she hissed and squealed as the huge length went up her ass. “Oh fuck its BIG!” she growled.

Gemma held the glass to her lips and slowly swallowed her first mouthful, she gagged almost immediately bringing it back up into her mouth.  Lucy pulled her head back by the hair, “Swallow it down bitch” She whispered as she kissed Gemma’s Cheek.

Sammy was sat on Sophie’s crotch the shaft deep up her ass, Malene was standing next to Michelle smearing some of the bath contents over her shaft, “Fuck me whore, stick that thick fake cock up my ass next to Sophie” Sammy gasped leaning back and spreading her legs.

Gemma had my cock on her tongue, slowly teasing my throbbing head, “Ohh baby does it turn you on?” She gasped as she sucked down onto my head, “Sammy getting 2 huge cocks up her ass?”

Malene was standing in front of Sammy’s open legs, her shaft pressing next to Sophie’s” Give me your ass you little slut” she snarled as she pushed hard against Sammy’s stretched asshole.

“FUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!” Sammy screamed as Malene pushed in, her ass burst open.

She rested back on her arms as Sophie reached around and Squeezed her nipples hard, picking up her massive breasts and shaking them roughly.  Malene pushed in, her shaft stretching Sammy’s ass as it ploughed deep into her.

“Fucking do IT!” Sammy snarled, “Double fuck my asshole”

Gemma had her lips wrapped tightly around my shaft as she bobbed her head up and down, her tongue flicking my head as she sucked on my shaft.

Gemma A was swallowing her pint glass, she gulped hard as the final mouthful went in.

“Well done babe” Casey said., as Gemma began to urge.

“now keep it down until whoever is next is ready” Lucy added.

Sammy was gasping as Malene finally got the whole thing in, She gripped Sammy’s flailing thighs and began to pump into her.

“FUCK, FUCK YES, YES, YESSSS!!!” Sammy cried as Malene buggered her.

Gemma was fiercely face fucking my cock, her lips wrapped tightly around the shaft as she went up and down rapidly.  Hot breath fell over my balls as she panted through her nose.

“YEASSSS!! YEAAAAASSSS!!! YEAAAAAAASSS!!!” Sammy cried as she came, arching her back thrusting her huge tits up in the air as she shook coming.

Gemma worked faster and faster on my shaft  as my balls swelled watching Sammy shaking and screaming. Thick jets of cum spurted into Gemma’s mouth, but she kept going milking every drop from my shaft swallowing furiously.

“YEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” Sammy howled as she came, her arms thrashing her legs kicking.

“Ohh thank you baby” Gemma said standing up from below me, “A nice fresh belly full of spunk”.

“Well I see we have our next volunteer” Lucy said, “Lets empty one Gemma and fill up another”

Gemma A held the glass as Casey then Lucy pushed a finger and then a hand down her throat, she croaked and gagged quickly, and then threw up into the glass.  Puke and cum splattered the floor, but most went into the glass.

“Puke it up for me Gemma” The other Gemma said, moving to watch the action.

“Fucking slam it in my ass you whores!” Sammy snarled, shaking her head “Do me harder”.

Sophie hooked her arms, holding her down, as Malene gripped her thighs tighter, and really rutted the whole length into Sammy, all the way out all the way in, hard and deep.

“YES! YES! YES!” Sammy cried in time with Malene’s thrusts.

Gemma had puked up most of the glass full, and Lucy kissed her softly, “one more good gush” she said.

“MOOOOREEEEE!! MOOOORRREEE!! MOOOOORRRRRRREEE!!” Sammy growled as she came for a second time.  Malene didn’t stop and kept hammering her ass through the shakes.

Gemma filled her glass, and sat back gasping, passing it over to the other Gemma. “There you go babe” she panted.

“FUUUCKKKK!!! FUCKKKKKKK!!! FUCKKKKKK!!” Sammy screamed as she came, Malene buggering her ass hard.

“Where’s my fuckbuddy” Gemma Merna said, “I want her to see me drink it”   

She walked over to stand above Sammy, grinning as she watched her getting assfucked, “Feels good doesn’t it” she said.

“Ohhh fuckk yeahhhhh” Sammy gasped as she tossed her head from side to side.

Gemma straddled her body standing above her so Sammy could have a good view.  She lifted the glass, “Cheers” she said before lifting it to her lips.

Gemma chugged back the glass, swallowing down the mixture until about a quarter of the glass remained, she lifted it higher up and poured the rest of the contents into her open mouth before gargling with it then swallowing the lot.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck” Sammy gasped as she was pounded by Malene.

“Ohh baby, you want it, you want my thick lumpy puke” Gemma teased, bending down to watch Sammy as her ass was destroyed.

“Pleeeeeeaaaseee, pleaaaassseee” Sammy begged, whining.

“mmm, I think I need some help, and would love to taste your ass juices, Malene can you throat fuck me please” Gemma said.

“Ohh a pleasure” Malene panted, easing from Sammy’s ass.

“Ohh my ass, I want it, nooo” Sammy grizzled as half the fake cocks in her ass were gone.

“Don’t worry” Casey said, stepping up to replace Malene, “Your ass is still gonna get pummelled”

Gemma sat down on Sammy’s belly, leaning forwards to suck on the huge shaft fastened to Malene’s crotch.

Gemma sucked on the tip, savouring it, before opening her lips and sucking it in, Malene grew tired of this and grabbed her hair, forcing the shaft down her throat.
    “Take it whore” She sneered.

“YEASSS!!! YEASSSSSS!!! YEASSSSSS!!!” Michelle cried, as Danni and Jen continued to DP her.

Gemma was urging, spit dripping down over Sammy’s tits, as Malene rutted her crotch against her face. Sammy was shaking again, climaxing from all the ass ramming.

“puke for me baby, puke for me while I cum” she gasped , shuddering.

Gemma urged and pushed Malene away, a torrent of puke blasting out of her mouth, filling the glass in her hand over halfway, splattering Sammy’s face, and Sophie’s as well. Sammy gasped as her mouth was filled with puke, shaking her head as she shook in orgasm.

“Puhhh!!! YEASSSSS!!!! FUCKKKK YEAAAASSSS!!” she wailed, as Gemma urged again, more puke filling the glass and raining down onto Sammy.

“Oh fuck” Gemma gasped as she looked down, the glass was full, and Sammy, plus Sophie were covered in puke.

“FUUCKK YYESSSSS!!” Sammy screamed “FUCKING 2 DICKS IN MY ASSS!” she cried, shaking her head.

Gemma set the glass down on the side, and got up from a shaking Sammy.

“YES!!! YESSS!!!! YEESSS!!!!” Sammy howled cumming hard.

“Now why don’t you swallow it down Sammy” Malene teased, picking up the glass.

Sammy lay there, Casey and Sophie balls deep in her ass, mouth wide, as Malene poured the contents of the glass in.  She stopped as the thick viscous liquid brimmed her lips, allowing Sammy to swallow the mouthful.

“She didn’t even gag!” Malene gasped as Sammy opened her mouth for a the next batch “This one is filth!”

Sammy had her mouth filled again, and swallowed the second huge gulp.

“Bang my ass!” Lucy cried, as she bent over clutching her ankles.

Gemma A had hold of Lucy’s hips and was rutting a huge strap on deep up her shitter.

“Swallow all my puke baby” Gemma purred, kissing Sammy’s breasts, suckling on her nipples.  Malene emptied the last of the glass into Sammy, and set it down.

Michelle was rocking slowly back and forth between Jen and Dannii groaning as they pumped both her holes.

Sammy swallowed the final batch, and grinned up at Malene and Gemma, “mmmm nice full belly” she gasped.

Casey eased from her asshole, and moved to stand by Malene and Gemma. “how shall we make her puke?” she asked.

“And who’s gonna get it?” Malene added.

“Howard” Lucy gasped as she was buggered hard by Gemma A.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, plump_luv7, flyer, ValM3, Cheogh, niuxue4, BigTitsEnjoyer, 666, StS, Boobs4Us

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA