Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Jingle Balls (AnnaSophia Robb)  (Read 6504 times)

Money

Jingle Balls (AnnaSophia Robb)
« on: March 04, 2019, 12:15:19 PM »

Disclaimer: The following story is not true and never happened this is total fiction I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality any questions or comments send them to [email protected] if you are under the age of 18 or 21 depending on where you live stop reading now please this is the first in a 2 story fan requested holiday story contest I held while in a good mood they will stand alone but I hope my fans enjoy them just the same now on with the story

Going from one holiday to another at break neck speed was normal at my house last year we had taken the best holiday house award drawing some attention one family from down the block was our biggest rival to take it away I had spent 3 months coming up with a fresh idea to deck the house both inside and out the plans were sealed until black Friday the plan was so over the top that I called in help from someone I knew I could trust I wasn’t expecting her to be so hyper when I answered the door as AnnaSophia Robb hugged me to the point of nearly snapping my neck with her grip her holiday outfit consisted of a fuzzy red sweater with a Christmas tree on it nearly hugging her curves, a red hat, some hip hugging blue jeans, and insulated fuzzy white snow boots .

“Hi Money what’s the plan.” she said

“Fantastic outfit just need your help to hang a few things up according to this plan and the house will be ready.” I said

The perky blonde was a handful of holiday spirit we had to hang garland and ornaments on the tree and finish the miniature village on the table we would have been done sooner but AnnaSophia kept wanting to help with other things like hanging the mistletoe on all the doors in the house or baking cookies.

“Ok let’s finish the mistletoe.” I said

“Yay.” she said

It looked like we were both too short for the job until I had the idea of her being on my shoulders to hang them having her crotch on the back of my neck did nothing but make my cock throb.

“Don’t drop me.” she said

“No chance of that.” I said

AnnaSophia did a great job hanging the mistletoe my room was the last one to be done I had almost lost my balance a few times where she had wrapped her legs around my chest nearly grinding her pussy into my neck I was setting her down slowly to where she could get off my shoulders when she slipped and planted her foot right on my dick it didn’t hurt very much but AnnaSophia kind of paniced a little more than she should have.

“Oh shit I’m sorry let me help.” she said

“I’m ok no real harm done.” I said

I thought she was going to get some ice for it but instead unzipped my pants pulling my 12 inch cock out it was only slightly red however I think it’s size made her jaw drop.

“Fuck it’s worse than I thought.” she said

“This is normal for me.” I said

A few days later

With the decorations finally up I went looking for AnnaSophia it seems she had been avoiding me since she ran off after seeing my dick I found her hanging some mistletoe on my bedroom door.

“Hey about the other day sorry about that I didn’t mean to run off I just paniced when I saw your dick that big.” she said

“You didn’t hurt it far from it.” I said

“Oh good I haven’t been able to sleep much the past few days without thinking of it.” she said

“Oh really.” I said

“Mainly just what something that big would feel like nothing really crazy.” she said

“And when was this going to happen?” I asked

“Well with the mistletoe here now would count as a freebie.” she said

“You frisky little minx.” I said

AnnaSophia was all over me jumping into my arms sending my momentum onto the bed where she landed on top of me trying to get my pants off.

“Seasons breedings baby.” she purred

“I think I know what you want stuffed in your stocking this year.” I said

I pulled her sweater off giving me a nice view of her perky boobs while copping a feel made her grind her hips down on my throbbing shaft.

“Since you might crush me I’ll get on top.” she said

“Fine by me.” I said

AnnaSophia got out of her holiday pants letting me see a really nice ass if I was standing I would have fallen flat on my back from the sight it was that good as she crawled on top sliding her pussy onto my shaft making her groan.

“This is fantastic.” she said

“It sure is.” I said

The little minx was driving her hips down on my shaft making a rather loud noise not counting the grunts between us that would surely be heard by someone in the house if we didn’t slow down the pace.

“I love this big cock.” she said

“Then your really going to love this.” I said

I flipped her over onto her back spreading her legs as wide as possible before thrusting in every inch a had inside her petite frame driving her whole body into the bed making her body spasm.

“Gonna….scream….loud.” she panted

“Oh shit.” I said

I put my hands over her mouth right as my orgasm hit filling her pussy up with a rather large load of my spunk driving AnnaSophia further into the bedframe as she bit my fingers.

“MMMMMMMPPPHHHHFFFFFFFF!!!!” she squealed

AnnaSophia’s orgasm hit her like a 30 ton hammer her hips thrashed around flooding my crotch in her girl cream I barely held on as it played out across her nerves and body finally dying down after a good 3 minutes passed.

New years eve

It took longer to take the decorations down than putting them up even with AnnaSophiua’s help next year I wasn’t going to get so crazy with them after the last box went in the garage there was only an hour left in the year I was all for just going to bed when AnnaSophia said something.

“Now what?” I asked

“Let’s end the year with a bang.” she said

“Ok I’m game how do we do that with my family in the living room the walls aren’t exactly soundproof.” I said

“How about in the wine cellar in the sub basement the doors are pretty thick.” she said

“Sounds like a plan.” I said

Slipping through the kitchen unnoticed by my parents was easy the real trick was getting that cat like smile off AnnaSophia’s face as we got down to the wine cellar.

“Shit it’s cold down here.” she said

“I’m pretty sure I can warm you up quick.” I said

I had no idea why she wore a flanel skirt but she did look hot in it with her festive long sleeve sweater AnnaSophia had bent over the nearest wine rack shaking her very cute ass at me teasing me I normally didn’t take the bait but this was too good to pass up so I went for broke flipping her skirt up easing my dick into her ass.

“Oh that thing is THICK!!” she moaned

“I can barely fit anything in there.” I said

She was nearly virgin tight as I went deeper starting slow then picking up nspeed thrusting my hips at a pretty good pace opening her anal ring really far while working my hands up her body getting her shirt off.

“Can’t handle much more.” she said

“Just about there.” I said

I finally worked the last inch into her ass as it let me slide in better without a chance of hurting her she was doing good even though her fingers were digging into the wood shelves on the racks almost splitting the wood in a few spots.

“Oh fuck I feel full back there.” she said

“Feels like it on my end.” I said

I was thrusting into her with reckless abandon she was enjoying herself but gritting her teeth as well while I groped her tits.

“If I didn’t know any better I’d swear you were a horse with that thing.” she said

“Haven’t heard that line in a long time.” I said

We finally got into a rythem where you could hear the loud noise at a distance between the slaps of flesh and bone and moans mixed with grunting AnnaSophia kept going faster and faster rubbing her clit as she went.

“Just a little more.” she moaned

“Almost there.” I said

AnnaSophia’s orgasm hit her full on as I exploded a huge load into her rectum at the same moment blasting her insides with hot cum her scream was echoed off the cellar walls easily absorbed into the rocks as I pulled out she went down on me rather quickly shoving a good 10 inches into her mouth licking off what she could before a secondary load splashed across her face right as midnight arrived starting a fresh new year.

Later

Even though my family lost the trophy for best house it was good seeing AnnaSophia again the blonde was fun to have around I was curious what next year would bring.

the end

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA