Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Sleepless in Sevilla" with Jessica Henwick  (Read 14957 times)

sammycolt

"Sleepless in Sevilla" with Jessica Henwick
« on: September 29, 2018, 04:28:16 PM »
DISCLAIMER: this story is a work of fiction and does not in any way reflect the actions or thoughts of Jessica Henwick. It is written for the enjoyment of those who read erotic material and I do not make any money from writing it. 

TAGS: MF, oral, rimming, fingering, public, anal

“Jesus Christ!” I groaned, wiping the sweat off my brow before downing the last of my gin tonic. “What a fucking shit-show!”

“Another one?” Jack, the bartender, asked, ignoring the expletives that just kept pouring out of my mouth.

“You better believe it, buddy!” I groaned and slid the empty glass over the bar towards him, but not before fishing a half-molten ice-cube out for me to suck on. Watching the man getting to work on my next drink I still couldn't believe I was sitting here at the hotel bar at half past two in the morning.

I really needed some sleep. Having to get up at seven in the morning tomorrow all I could do was watch the time run down on the bar's big, aesthetically simple clock, wiping the sweat off my brow.

Why was I sitting here with Jack, downing gin and tonic during a time where it was best advised to catch some shut-eye? Well, the answer was: shitty luck. Picking out a great hotel in Sevilla had been a priority before embarking on my business trip, to perform at top level I needed some quality rest and I figured a high-level hotel like the Hilton would provide that service with no problem.

Figured wrong, needless to say.

By some of the universe's most ironic, unfunny jokes, my “quality hotel's” “quality air conditioning” had decided to bite the dust just in the middle of the hottest phase of the summer, just when yours truly was spending a few nights in one of their expensive suites. A goddamn shit-show!

When the air conditioning went down in the middle of the afternoon I had been optimistic that the problem would be fixed before it became a problem. Now it was evident that this optimism had been misplaced. When I was informed that all attempts at a repair had been futile a few hours later, any chance of finding a new room in another hotel was hopeless. Holiday season, added to some sort of convention in the city, resulted in everything being booked out completely.

Which is why, after rolling around in bed in my overheated room for two hours, fruitlessly begging to God, Allah and the Flying Spaghetti Monster for just a tiny bit of rest, I had decided to get my revenge on the hotel by raiding their rooftop bar.

So this is why I sat here when I should be down in my room, in my bed, in my dreams. Clad in wide shorts, flip-flops and a half-buttoned shirt I nursed some quality gin while snapping at my trusty bartender, relishing every small breeze that brushed across the rooftop terrace and trying to find solace in the fact that the hotel had announced they wouldn't charge for the night. Which, to be honest, would be more solacing if it wasn't my company that was paying for the room...

Peering over the side of the building I saw that, while the bar was rather empty, I was far from the only guest that was kept up in these conditions, but it seemed the better half of the guests searched for refreshment at the big hotel pool downstairs in the saddest, most tired pool party of the planet. 

Good! The last thing I needed was for some fat, German tourist to annoy me with whatever banalities he wanted to spew out. I liked it alone, liked being the only one pestering Jack up here, having the bartender to myself.

I barely had finished that thought when the elevator behind me pinged and the doors slid open.

“Well, shit!” I muttered to myself, preparing myself for the fat, German tourist by taking a big sip of my fresh gin tonic before glancing over to inspect the new arrival.

The sight brought a shock through my system, driving the tiredness back with a refreshing suddenness.

She was in her mid-twenties. Asian. Long dark hair. Petite. Stunning. And - like me, dressed casual to the max. As she slid onto the stool two places away from me I took the liberty of checking out the scantily clad girl. Bare-footed, her legs were long, slim and pale, revealed by a tiny pair of pink sweat shorts. Her small, white tank-top, which she was obviously braless underneath as I could clearly make out her cute, perky titties underneath (and I'll admit I took my time with that), bared an expanse of cleavage and midriff. Her luxurious black hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Overall, it was one of the best sexy-casual outfits I had ever seen. An outfit that girls usually didn't leave their home in unless their home was currently a heat-plagued hell.

She gave me a short glance, our eyes met and I immediately recognized her. In fact, I had checked out “Iron Fist” on Netflix just hours prior before starting my ill-fated attempt at sleep. The little hottie beside was the star of a damn Marvel show. Jessica Henwick!

“I'll take a Mojito!” Miss Henwick addressed Jack with a smile.

“The Lady's drink is on me!” I immediately butted in.

“All drinks are on the house today!”

“You're a shitty wingman, Jack!”

It made her laugh. A good sound, it meant positive feedback; I was encouraged. Closing the gap between us as Jack got to work on her drink I extended my hand. “My name's Sean!”

Her touch was soft, cool and delicate. “Jessica!”

“I know!” I winked. “Saw you on Netflix the other day!”

“Oh!” Her eyes lit up. “I hope you liked it?!”

“Made me want to see more of you!”

The ambiguity caused another giggle and a slight blush. “Very subtle.”

“Sorry.” I shrugged, lifting my glass. “You missed subtle by one hour and two drinks...” She laughed. “Seriously, I have attempted subtle with Jack here for the past two hours and see where it got me?!”

“It was a nightmare!” Jack dryly stated as he slid the Mojito over the bar towards the actress.

“Shut up, Jack!” I hissed before smiling at her again.

Amusement was written over her gorgeous, exotic features and at that moment I wanted to shove my tongue up her asshole. “The two of you are cute.”

“Yeah, but that's all me!” I stated, without batting an eye. “Jack over there is a pervert...”

Taking a sip of her Mojito, Jessica flashed Jack a cheeky wink. “Maybe that makes Jack the more interesting one...”

“No it doesn't!” I claimed, keeping a straight face. “He isn't the fun kind of pervert. I mean,” I made an exaggerated gesture, “he has a mean diaper fetish... If that is your thing, go for it!”

Even Jack cracked a smile at that. “Fuck you, Sean!”

“Seriously, Sean,” Jessica said and leaned forward in actual interest, giving me a look at her pale, braless breasts in the process while she took a long drink from her Mojito. “What are you doing here in Sevilla? Apart from coming on to girls way too hard I mean?”

Before I could get my reply out, Jack groaned, polishing glasses a few feet away from me. “Please spare us the “coming on to girls” pun!”

“You know me too well, darling!” I shot back before turning towards Jessica, wondering how deep I could force my cock into her cute little mouth. I bet, pinching her dainty nose shut and grabbing her chin I could make her take quite a bit... “I'm here to settle some business for the company. Boring stuff really. How about you? Business or pleasure?”

“Both, I hope!” The look she gave me made the blood rush to my groin. “I'm in Spain to promote the second season of Iron Fist... But you never know what might happen.”

I chuckled. “Wow. I know what I'd like to happen...”

She gasped in playful offense at my insinuation. “Whoa, Sean! What makes you think I am that kind of girl?!”

“What kind?” I retorted. “The fun kind? You have a fun vibe around you!”

“Fair enough!” Jessica conceded before finishing off her Mojito in record time and gesturing towards Jack. “Another one, please!”

-

“Mmmmph!” 

Jessica gave a muffled groan as I pushed her up against the hallway wall, my tongue deep in her mouth, dominating her. Thirty minutes of forward, aggressive flirting after we had met we were now on our way to her room, both looking for a way to keep our mind off the heat.

We were making slow progress as I had a hard time keeping my hands off the gorgeous Asian beauty, fingers roaming up and down her figure, grabbing handfuls of petite tits and round ass, getting my money's worth off the little slut. Pressing my body against hers I pinned her against the wall, letting her feel my already semi-hard cock through out thin layers of clothing as I made out with her.

Jessica herself was moaning into the kiss, responding and obviously enjoying the attention, but at the same time I realized that she was anxious to get to the room before anyone saw us, going at it (or rather me going at her) like horny teenagers. 

Instead of obliging to her desire however, I had decided to use it against her, tease her with it, taking even more time and liberties with her body out here in the open where we could be caught at any time.

“Mmmh wait... my roommmmh... is just... down the hall!” She gasped, trying to push me away, but I wouldn't have it, my lips moving from her mouth to her throat, the side of her neck and from the way she shuddered and gasped as I began to nibble I knew I had found a weak spot.

“Shut up!” I hissed against her hot skin, feeling her melt in my hands, pressed against the wall. While working one side of her sensitive neck with my mouth, one of my hands wrapped around her throat, holding her. Using my thumb I directed her to tilt her head to give me more space, which I took complete advantage of, making the Singaporean whimper with pleasure.

Meanwhile my free hand sneaked beneath the hem of her tight tank top, sliding up her tight, smooth stomach and before she even realized what was going on I had a full, petite tit in my palm, giving it a squeeze. 

“Wa-hait!” She gasped as I grabbed a pert, stiff nipple between thumb and forefinger and twisted it lightly, causing her back to arch against me. Her hand came up to pry my hand away and to her surprise I did not put up a fight, allowing her to push my hand down and away from her breast.

However, as my hand dropped I slid it beneath the waistband of her pink shorts and wasted no time pushing it between her soft thighs.

“Ohmygod!” The actress gasped as I realized that the little skank had not been wearing any panties beneath her shorts and all I felt was smooth, supple skin. My fingers found her mound and I momentarily broke the kiss to watch her expression as I made first contact with her sex.

Her face did not disappoint. Eyes and mouth wide with unadulterated shock she gaped at me, tensing as my two fingers slid over the perfectly soft and smooth skin of her lower lips, feeling the heat and wetness radiating from her core as I cupped her hairless clam.

Grinning I gave her petite twat a rough squeeze, pinching her soft outer lips together with two fingers before pulling them apart, spreading that little Asian cunt open to reveal her wetness.

“Wa-AAmmmmph!” I muffled her shocked gasp with a deep hungry kiss as I shoved two fingers into her wet, little hole, spreading her wide for me and making her rise to her toes. Wasting no time I began to fingerfuck her then and there, out in the open for any passerby to see. We were less than twenty feet away from the safety of her room and some lucky security guard was probably getting a show via cameras that surely were all over the hallways, but I did not care. In fact, I was getting a kick out of it.

“Fuuhuhuuhuck!” Jessica whined, her hands on my shoulders, but not pushing me away. In fact, subconsciously or not, I felt her spread her thighs ever so slightly to give me more room. 

She had a wet, tight little cunt! My two fingers worked inside her, quick, rhythmic curling motions against her inner walls, looking for and quickly locating her g-spot, which caused her knees to tremble as my mouth once again latched on to her throat, this time attacking from the other side.

“Aaah! Fuck!” She whined. The grip of her hands completely lacked any strength now and instead of trying to push me back she now slung her arms around me in an effort to hang on to me, apparently accepting what was going on. 

To underline that assumption Jessica began bucking her hips against me, grinding her sex against my hand in sync with my fucking motions, panting hard with need. “Ohgod, yes!” She whimpered as I lightly nibbled on her earlobe, my breath hot against her ear, causing goosebumps all over her body.

“Cum for me!” I hissed at her, pressing my whole body against her, pinning her in place while pumping her pussy furiously with two fingers, my thumb flicking her clit rapidly. Little, wet squelching noises filled the empty hallway around us.

“I will!” She squeaked, trying hard to keep her voice down, the urgency to cum obvious. “Ohgod...”

Her fingernails sank into my back, painfully as her arms tightened around me and I knew the Asian beauty was seconds away from release, her hot little hole squeezing my fingers tightly already.

I began fingering her with even more force, almost lifting the petite woman off her feet when she came with a sudden force, her already tight hole clenching down on my fingers.

“Gaaaah!” Jessica groaned, her whole body tensing. My lips detached from the side of her neck, leaving a bright, red hickey, and I looked into her face, enjoying the flabbergasted look in her eyes. Her jaw clenched as pleasure washed over her, her snug pussy cumming from little more of two minutes of raw, skilled finger-fucking. She stared back at me with big, almost accusatory eyes and, following a sudden, overwhelming urge I pressed my lips to hers, thrusting my tongue into her mouth.

I kissed her for the duration of her orgasm, my tongue dominating hers as the lithe beauty shivered in my arms, her pussy pulsing around my fingers until she slowly calmed.

When I pulled my juice-soaked fingers from her shorts and stepped back, Jessica staggered a little, knees still weak from her orgasm. I grinned. Watching her closely trying to regain her breath as she leaned heavily against the wall I noisily sucked her essence of my digits.

“Tasty!” I grinned, causing the Singaporean actress to blush. Her eyes cast down, hands on her shaky knees she took several deep breaths before pushing herself up again. Her cheeks were red, her dark, beautiful eyes filled with a mixture of arousal and embarrassment, her stiff nipples poking through the thin fabric of her top... she looked fucking hot!

“Wow!” She muttered, taking a shaky step. Clearly she was overwhelmed by what had just transpired and it all just sunk in now. She gave me a look and fumbled her keycard out of the pocket of her shorts. “Let's... uhm... Let's go to my... my room!”

I gestured down the hallway, a wide grin on my face. “Lead the way, princess!”

The shock was still etched into her beautiful features as her eyes lingered on me for a moment, but then she turned and walked ahead. I did not fail to notice that there was still a slight stagger in her walk, her feet not quite trustworthy. 

Walking behind her I allowed my eyes to drift to her tight, little booty. Firm and rounded by hours of working out, in perfect proportion to her slim frame, it was mouthwatering as I ogled it shamelessly.

“Here we are...” Jessica muttered, whether to herself or to me I couldn't quite tell (and didn't care to be honest). I saw her lifting her hand with the keycard and, following another sudden urge, I stepped in, grabbed her by the hips and pushed my hardened cock against her ass.

“Uuuh!” Jessica gasped, turning her head to look back at me, “Please... give me a... MMMPH!”

Interrupting her the same way I had previously I pushed my mouth on to hers, grinding my crotch against her tight little ass while I kissed the Asian girl deeply, causing those dark eyes to flutter. The keycard slipped from her fingers and landed on the carpet with a dull “thud”.

“Whoops!” I whispered, breaking the kiss. “Let me get that!” 

Jessica gave a cute gasp as I squatted down behind he, but instead of reaching for the card on the floor in front of her feet I took my time admiring the shorts-encased ass right in front of my nose. Licking my lips I let my hands slide up along her smooth, athletic legs towards her shorts and I felt her tense, but in no way attempt to stop me as I groped her.

“We... let's go inside!” She murmured as I grabbed her ass with both hands and gave it a firm squeeze, my fingers sinking deep into the malleable flesh of her glutes.

“Just a second!” I replied and resumed playing with her butt out here in the hallway, knowing that she would let me. But it wasn't enough. I felt like taking more!

Hooking my fingers into the waistband of her pink shorts all it took was a quick tug. Jessica squealed with shock when her shorts slid down her legs and pooled on the thickly carpeted hotel floor around her feet, leaving her completely bottomless, that sweet, tight, Asian ass right in front of my face.

“IIIIEK!” The actress squeaked with shock. “What are you doing?!” She moved to reach down and pull her shorts back up, but a sharp smack to her right ass-cheek stopped her dead in her tracks and left a pretty, red hand-print on her pale skin.

“Shut up!” I hissed at her. “Bend over!”

For a moment Jessica hesitated, making me wonder whether I had overplayed my hand, but then the British-Singaporean complied, bending over in front of me, her hands bracing against the room door that separated her from safety.

She had a plump little pussy. A sleek, immaculate slit, conch-shell pink and gleaming slightly with the wetness of the fingerfuck I had pushed on her. The inner lips just barely peeking out, her sex was clamped between her strong, athletic thighs, promising a pristine tightness that I knew this hole could deliver on. She was magnificent.

“Let me see that pretty little asshole!” I whispered at her, making her shiver as I grabbed a tight buttock in each hand.

“Wait...” She protested but I didn't listen, pulling her cheeks apart and spreading this Asian slut's booty wide. She was perfect. A nice, puckered hole and pale flesh, the skin a slight shade of olive around the opening.

She squirmed slightly as she was so shamelessly inspected out here in the hallway, paranoidly looking left and right, fearing to be spotted like this.

“No!” She hissed back at me, looking over her shoulder, her face flushed with embarrassment. However, any further complaints were stifled when I swiped the flat of my tongue all the way from her pretty, pink pussy, tasting her cunt for the first time, across her clenched pucker all the way up her crack, leaving a trail of slimy saliva.

Jessica gave a high-pitched whimper that amused me to no end and I teased her further by letting the tip of my tongue flicker across her heated skin on the way down, zeroing in on the stunning girl's innocent butthole.

Feeling her tense as I approached I sensed her inexperience with any backdoor-play and quickly decided that the best course of action would be to throw her into the deep end.

“AAAAH!” Jessica squeaked, forgetting her fear of being discovered for a moment as I buried my face between her succulent ass-cheeks, my tongue pressing against her tightly clenched anus. Shocked, the young woman lurched forward, away from the strange intrusive sensation, but soon she was pressed against the door and I simply followed her, my face firmly planted between her buttocks.

“Wait!” Jessica hissed at me in a hushed voice, remembering not to direct any potential attention to us and I simply ignored her, resisting the hand she pushed against my forehead to get me off of her, instead eating her tasty little Asian ass with vigor. “Don't! Sean, no! Please!”

Desperate, the actress rose to her tiptoes to escape, but once I followed her there she was trapped. My hands on her buttock, spreading them wide apart, I kept her pinned in place up against the door and licked her asshole to my heart's content, my tongue swirling and flicking around the clenched hole.

“Ohgod!” Jessica mewled, squeezing her eyes shut as she endured the weird sensations I caused. It was safe to say that she had never experienced something like this before and I was gladly using her inexperience to my advantage, exploring her every nook and cranny with the tip of my tongue as I bathed her forbidden hole with spit.

“You're a tasty little slut!” I hissed up at her, enjoying the embarrassed little moan that elicited. “I bet that comes in handy on the casting couch!”

Jessica whined at this, unable to formulate a reply as I resumed attacking her pucker, noisily sucking on her wrinkled asshole, making sure to be extra loud as her humiliation served to amuse me and turn me on at the same time.

However, as much as she whimpered and begged, I could tell that she didn't hate the sensation completely. With my face pressed into her ass, my chin ground against her tender cunt as my jaw worked and I felt her thick, girly juices rub all over my stubble, flowing freely from my ministrations.

Of course, I could not stop myself from letting her know that it had not gone unnoticed.

“Well, look who likes it!” I chuckled, briefly breaking away from her back door to lap along her drenched, little slit – all the way from top to bottom – causing Jessica to gasp. “You are fucking soaked, sweetheart!”

Going back to licking her asshole I continued to hiss dirty talk up at her, loving how all the young woman had in response were moans, whines and whimpers.

“I am going to make you my whore tonight!” I growled, giving her firm, right cheek a small bite. “I'm going to fuck you until your body can't take anymore! I am going to do things to you that you never even dreamed off!”

“Ohgooood!” Jessica's moan was almost drowned out between a series of gasps and she quickly clamped her hand over her own mouth to stop herself from being too loud. Looking up I saw her brow furrow as I pressed the very tip of my tongue against her clenched butthole and a groan filtered through her hand when I pressed forward, penetrating her spit-slick backdoor ever so slightly.

I was rock-hard inside my slacks by now. Here I had an actually well-known actress who had had parts in prestigious projects like “Star Wars” and “Game of Thrones”, who was the lead in a popular Netflix show, and I had her pushed up against a door, my tongue buried in her tiny asshole. Gasps poured from her mouth as I began to fuck her bum, my slippery tongue sliding in and out of her clenched ass.

“Oooh... please...” She whimpered and her voice was shaking as she had trouble forming words, her face a deep shade of red with embarrassment. “Please! Let's go inside! Oooh!”

I made a point of swirling my tongue around in her rectum for a few seconds, causing guttural groans before I abruptly pulled out, watching her petite, spit-shiny asshole gape ever so slightly before it clenched again as I kept her cheeks spread wide for me to look at her most sacred places. “Why?”

It took a second for my question to register; the poor dear too shook to process the word right away. When she opened her dark eyes and looked down on me I could see the expression of actual desire on her face. “So you can fuck me!” She hissed at me, a dirty smile playing around her lips.

Her answer earned her a big, sloppy kiss right on her cute little asshole.

“So I can use you!” I corrected her with a wink and without looking I picked up the keycard from the floor and quickly swiped it through the lock.

Jessica squeaked as the door opened with a “beep!” and, leaning against it, she stumbled inside. I quickly followed, shutting the door behind us.

“Wait!” Jessica cried. She stood a few feet away from me and looked breathtakingly beautiful. Her ponytail slightly disheveled, cheeks flushed, her gorgeous dark eyes becoming pools of pleasure as she looked at me. Her nipples poked through the stretchy fabric of her white tank top, which incidentally was the only piece of clothing she wore. Her bald, pretty pink snatch was on full display, obviously wet in the dim light as she faced me. Ready for me. Ready to be fucked!

“My pants!” She protested, and I couldn't help but grin as I remembered that her pink, girly shorts still lay pooled outside in the hallway. Like that mattered to me! 

I briefly glanced over her shoulder at the small suite that we found ourselves in. A lounge with a few seats, a small bar, big glass doors leading out to a balcony... it was by no means lush, but it was a tasteful arrangement. To my left there was a big door that undoubtedly led into a bedroom.

Smirking I stepped into her way as she moved for the door. My hand planted on her chest and I easily pushed her back, causing her to stagger. “You can get them later!” I growled and stepped towards her. “Once I am done with you...”

Jessica gasped as I collided with her body. Moving into her my hands reached for her ass, grabbing a soft, pale cheek in each hand and lifted her up effortlessly. Automatically Jessica wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck to stabilize herself as I carried her backwards.

“Fucking prick!” She hissed in her British-tanged English before mashing her lips to mine in a fiery kiss, her tongue shoving into my mouth.

Her sudden burst of aggressiveness made me slow down, but only slightly as she moaned into my mouth. I carried her over towards one of the couches and Jessica squealed in surprise when I unceremoniously dumped her on it, causing her to bounce on the soft cushions.

Flustered, she looked up at me. “Fuck me!” She demanded intensely, one of her hand moving between her thighs to rub her bald pussy as she looked at me.

“Spread your legs!” I hissed, deftly unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants, shoving my shorts down to the floor to let my hard cock spring free. “Show me that cunt!”

Wordlessly, her dark eyes hypnotically fixed on mine, the actress complied, opening her legs for me as I had requested. Then, still staring at me she quickly licked the middle and ring finger of her right hand and reached down, rubbing her wet cunt slowly up and down before using her fingers to spread herself, revealing her glistening inner pink.

“That's a good slut!” I hissed. It seemed that now that we were in the privacy of her own room she was far more open, eager to get fucked. I was not about to complain about that!

Bending my knees I crouched down slightly, but it was not quite enough so I grabbed a hold of Jessica's hips, causing her to gasp as I roughly flipped her over onto her knees. I firmly pushed her upper body down onto the backrest of the couch before grabbing her hip and angling her hips for the perfect position. Teasing both her and me a moment longer I grabbed my cock around the base and let the tip graze across her folds, beginning at her clit before trailing along her creamy cunt.

Grabbing her right arm I yanked her wrist back, placing her hand on her firm booty. “Spread your ass, bitch!” I ordered and the Singaporean quickly complied, showing me her smooth holes. 

Jessica breathed in sharply and looked up at me over her shoulder in alarm when I positioned my cock against her tight, wrinkled asshole and lightly pushed against it. I felt her ring muscle clench against my prick. I tormented her a few seconds, pretending to ponder to take her ass then and there as I enjoyed the nervousness in her eyes before I moved on, causing her to breathe a sigh of relief. I smirked. If she thought she'd get rid of me without getting fucked up that cute Asian ass she was severely mistaken...

For good measure and to amuse myself I slapped the underside of my cock several times against her presented twat, causing her to whimper before I finally lined my cock up with her sleek pussy.

“Come on!” Jessica hissed intensely, shaking her ass invitingly from side to side, eager to get penetrated. “Do it!”

Her demand earned her a resounding slap to her left ass-cheek that caused a sexy little gasp from her end before I firmly grabbed that black pony-tail and with a rough yank I firmly cocked her head back, making the gorgeous, lithe Asian arch her back.

“Here it comes!” I promised her through grit teeth and we both moaned in unison as I pushed forward and my cock parted her soaked folds, stretching the little slut's eager cunt wide open. 

“Ooohgoood!” Jessica whined as my thick cock easily slid into her well-lubed hole. The bitch was tight as a drum and if she hadn't been soaking wet due to my earlier torments I would have had trouble fitting my thick shaft inside of her. Now her muscles gripped me firmly, welcoming me in and even attempting to pull me deeper and with two long, deep thrusts I was all the way inside.

I heard Jessica give the cutest little whimper and her wrinkled asshole clenched tight when I bottomed out inside her, my lap pressing against her upturned buttocks and my balls laying snugly against her clit.

“Oh yeah!” I groaned, relishing her heat. “That's a nice, tight hole...”

She had gotten to know me as an ass in the bar and I saw no reason to switch to a gentleman now that I was taking the actress from behind, instead saying every macho thing that came to my mind...

Jessica mewled as I pulled back and began to fuck her pussy with short thrusts, beginning with a slow and lazy pace. My cock easily slid back and forth in her drooling twat, causing pleasurable sensations for both of us.

“You like that, don't you?!” I hissed, giving her ink-black hair a sharp tug. “Like that big dick in your tight slut cunt!”

“Oooh!” was the response she came up with but I could see her knuckles whiten as she grabbed her ass-cheek harder. She was not used to being talked to this way. I grinned, lifted my free hand and brought it down on her ass.

SMACK!

“AAAAH!”

“Answer me, bitch!”

“Y-yeah, I like it! I like that fucking big dick!” She quickly said and to my amusement it seemed that now that she had begun she couldn't seem to stop.

“Fuck me!” She gasped, spurring me on in her cute, British accent. “Fuck me with that big cock! Give it to me! Harder!”

“That's a good slut...” I hissed, letting go of her hair and grabbing a hold of the Asian's petite hips with both hands to oblige to her request. Lifting one foot onto the couch for more leverage I leaned over her and began to fuck her in earnest, increasing the length and power of my thrusts.

“AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH!” the actress cried as my pelvis smacked against her ass, making her delicate behind jiggle wildly as I picked up pace and fucked the woman from behind hard and fast.

“Fucking little Asian whore!” I roared at her, surely loud enough for any neighbors to hear as I tagged her doggystyle, the whole scene worthy of a good porn as that sweet ass pushed back at me, eager for more. 

“AAH! FUCK! AAH! AAH!” She grunted in between yelps, letting go of her ass to brace herself against the couch with both hands to withstand the onslaught as I fucked the gorgeous actress hard, plundering her hot pussy in the middle of her hotel suite.

Sweat covered both of our bodies, both due to the action and the humid air around, but with both of us already soaked it all just made the whole thing hotter. My fingers dug into her svelte hips and I watched her cute booty ripple each time I slammed my cock into her, making the gorgeous young woman take what I had.

Briefly letting go of her hip I gave her ass a firm swat for good measure, causing Jessica to gasp and spin her head so fast around that her luxurious dark hair flew. She looked at me with hungry, horny eyes, her mouth hanging open.

“Dirty little bitch!” I hissed looking deep into her eyes and she moaned in agreement, her head falling back as she allowed herself to enjoy getting fucked.

“AAH!” She squealed, fully fulfilling the cliche of the Asian woman getting fucked with all her noise, “HARDER! COME ON!” She whooped ecstatically. “FUCK ME HARDER YOU BASTARD!”

Gritting my teeth I was only too happy to oblige. Letting go of her hip with my right hand I firmly grabbed the back of her head and roughly slammed her face down into the pillows of the couch, manhandling the petite girl into a face-down-ass-up-position where I held her down to slam her even harder.

“Oooooh!” Jessica gave a moan, muffled by the couch but I held her there mercilessly as I took advantage of her exposed position, to fuck her even harder and deeper, pulling her ass back against me with my hand on her waist. 

At this point the rough sex was beginning to take its toll on me. The backs of my thighs and calves started to burn with exhaustion and after slamming the gorgeous actress for almost ten minutes straight now I was well out of breath. However, the feeling of her tight wet cunt embracing me, the sight of her pert little ass rippling deliciously with every thrust and the fact that I was absolutely dominating this gorgeous good girl was what kept me going, giving me the endurance to pound her pussy like a porn star.

SMACK!

Jessica yelped into the pillows as I slapped her ass again, her left cheek displaying a bright red color by now and I gave her another one for good measure.

SMACK!

“Touch yourself!” I hissed, my teeth clenched in strain. “Rub that fucking cunt!”

“Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!” Never missing a beat, the moaning Asian reached down between her legs to where our bodies were joined and I felt her fingers feverishly go to work on her pea-sized clit, rubbing it furiously. Immediately her moans took on a whole different guttural quality and I knew that this had been the missing piece on her way to another orgasm, which was now coming like a freight train.

Clenching my jaws with effort, harder than ever I changed my grip of her head to her ponytail and yanked her head back sharply, pulling her face out of the pillows to bask in the sounds I made her produce.

“AAH! AAAH! AAAAH! AAAAAH!” Jessica squealed shamelessly, well past the point of caring who heard her as she was about to cum all over my cock.

“AARGH!” I roared, feeling my own orgasm arise as I gave her everything I had, “Fucking cum, you little bitch! Cum for me!”

“AAAIIIIII!” Jessica wailed when she complied with my demand, a huge shudder running through her body. Convulsing, her ass bucked upwards and back against me as her already tight cunt clenched even tighter around me, hugging and milking my cock as she came hard. Tremors ran through her body, jerking it violently on my dick and I had to hold her in place with both hands to use her hot hole for another couple of thrusts before I hastily pulled out and roughly yanked her by her hair.

“Aaah!” Jessica groaned as, mid-orgasm, I dragged her off the couch, sending her crashing to her knees on the tiled floor where before she knew what was happening I had twisted her around and manhandled her with her back against the couch so she was stuck in position when I stepped over her and furiously beat my cock inches away from her face.

Sitting on her bare ass, her body still shaking with pleasure and held in position with my painful grip on her ponytail, Jessica had nowhere to go a stunned look on her face as she stared at my cock inches away from her face.

“Fucking Asian WHORE!” I bellowed, my legs almost giving out beneath me as my orgasm hit me. Jessica gasped as my cock erupted and a lance of thick, white cum splattered across the bridge of her nose, across her forehead all the way up in her hairline. She bucked, trying futilely to dodge the facial, but was stuck in position and all she could do was close her eyes and take it, just in time for my second shot to plaster her right eye, effectively gluing her lid shut.

“Oh yeah, you dirty little bitch!” I rambled as I aimed for her other eye and completely blinded her with my next shot, “Take that fucking jizz!”

Jessica clearly was not a fan of this treatment as she whined in protest and made another hopeless attempt to get out of the way. However, I had her pinned down good and made her take it, enjoying the perverse pleasure of defacing her flawless, pale features, spewing ropes of cum over her cheeks, forehead and nose in a huge cumshot before my legs finally gave out and I staggered back, landing on my ass a few feet away from her.

For a minute, the two of us just sat there on the floor of her overheated hotel suite, panting heavily, catching our breath in the aftermath of our orgasms. Then, Jessica was the first to talk.

“This…” She gasped, nonetheless a cum-drunk smile on her lips as she pointed at her painted face. “Is fucking gross!”

“Looks fucking hot though!” I retorted and chuckled and a moment later she joined in with a disarming giggle. I really had busted a nut on her face, creamy, white lines crisscrossing all over.

“I... I can't see...” she finally said after we both had managed to calm down of our highs a bit, “Can you get me a towel or something?”

“Sure.” I shrugged, getting to my feet and taking in the fruits of my labor. 

The gorgeous, pale, petite Asian girl sat there in front of me. Her white tank top, the last piece of clothing she wore, was bunched up just below her tits, her nipples prominently poking through. Her legs were slightly spread as she sat on her ass, leaned back against the couch and her hairless twat was on full display, flushed red and swollen from the good use I had made of it. With her ponytail disheveled from all the hair pulling and her face covered in cum she really looked like a well-fucked slut. The sight was enough to make my cock twitch again.

“First though” I said, making a sudden decision and stepping towards her. “You'll clean my fucking dick!”

“Yeah right!” Jessica snorted with amusement, but her laugh quickly died as she sensed me stepping over her.

I placed a hand on her head, pulling her towards my spent cock. “Stick your tongue out, bitch!” I hissed hoarsely and Jessica complied, her small pink tongue darting out and lapping at my softening prick.

“That's it! That's a good whore!” I groaned, closing my eyes and enjoying the flickering sensations of her tongue on my dick as I guided her with my hand. I made her lick my cock completely clean and once she was done there I lifted it up and made her give my hanging balls the same treatment.

Jessica didn't object, complying like a good girl, blindly licking me clean, squinting against the congealing cum on her face.

“You really are a dirty little bitch!” I snickered as I finally stepped back, amused by the blush my comment caused. I then left her like this, heading through her bedroom to her suite's bathroom. 

Taking my time I turned on the tab and washed my face with cool water, cleaning up a bit myself as I knew that the actress was sitting out there, waiting for me to come back, her face covered in cum. The thought amused me and turned me on.

Finally I returned to Jessica and tossed her a roll of toilet paper before turning to her bar.

As she cleaned herself up a bit I poured myself a drink. “You are a good fuck!” I complimented her, “Tight and noisy. Just like you'd expect from an Asian slut...”

“You are such an asshole...” Jessica chuckled, shaking her head in disbelief as she crumbled up one of the wipes she had used to clean herself and threw it at me, missing me by a foot.

I shrugged. “Can't even take a compliment.”

Jessica rolled her eyes and got up.

“Where are you going?” I asked as she, still bottomless, headed to the door.

“Grabbing my shorts!” she shouted and I snickered, even more when she opened the door, then returned empty handed.

“They are gone!” she declared with a mix of amusement, embarrassment and annoyance.

“You look better with that cute, little cunt on full display anyway...” I consoled her before downing my drink, “Maybe you can get them back tomorrow at the reception.”

“Prick!” Jessica huffed with a grin, then turned away, treating me to a nice look of her tight, pale ass, the left cheek showing the clear red outline of my hand.

“You coming?” she asked over her shoulder as she entered the bedroom.

-

“Ohgod! Ohgod! OHGOOOOD!” Jessica praised the deity, her back arching hard as she rode me to her orgasm. The sounds of both our moans, the creaking of the mattress and the slapping of flesh on flesh filled the room.

I was sprawled out on the young actress' bed, enjoying the show as Jessica straddled my cock and used me to get off once more. Her perky breasts jiggled enticingly as she bounced on me, flicking her hips back and forth with her head thrown back in bliss.

Her ponytail had dissolved completely now and her silken black hair now flowed freely around her shoulders, her face and cleavage blushed red with pleasure.

I groaned with pleasure as the British-Singaporean rode me skillfully, her wet pussy clenching and gripping my cock in all the right ways as I felt her come close to another release.

“Come on, you little bitch!” I hissed, grabbing her bouncing ass with both hands, my fingers digging into the soft flesh, “Cum on that fucking dick like the whore you are!”

“AAH! AAH! AAH!” Jessica screamed shrilly, her sweaty face scrunching and I could feel the tension build inside her body and her hips flicked that little bit harder.

SMACK!

Spurring her on I delivered a double-handed slap to both of her butt-cheeks before gripping them again and roughly spreading them wide, opening her up even more for deeper penetration as the stunning actress continuously squealed.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUUUCK!” She was reduced to profanity as her orgasm came over her. Her whole body tensed on my cock as she came, convulsing with pleasure. Her fingers dug into my chest and she froze in place, overwhelmed by the sensation.

“Fucking cum-rag!” I hissed. Now that she was stiff, shaking only slightly as tremors chased through her body, I took the opportunity to take charge again and I did not let her off the hook that easily. 

Tightening my grip on her hips I held the defenseless woman in position as I dug my heels into the mattress and began to mercilessly hammer my cock into her drenched, convulsing pussy, as hard and fast as I could.

“AAAAH!” Mid-orgasm, Jessica gave a shocked scream. Her eyes flew wide and she stared at me with a shocked look, her mouth hanging agape as she was further overloaded. Behind her eyes I could tell that she wanted to tell me to slow down, to ease up, but her body simply did not respond and all the expression did was motivate me to go even harder.

“Fucking little cunt!” I spat at her, feeling my ballsack slap against her exposed, puckered asshole with every thrust. And then I felt it.

Amid the shudders of her body, Jessica suddenly jerked. A grunt left her lips as another, even more powerful orgasm followed right after the last one. The stunned look on her immaculate face was priceless. At my sides her legs kicked out, her feet slipping across the sheets but I doubt she even realized it was happening. Her eyes were big and wide and she stared into the ether for a few seconds, soundlessly. 

Then the shaking came. She jerked so hard I had trouble keeping my grip on her and for just a second I had to briefly stop fucking her clenching cunt to keep my hold of her. Her dark eyes fluttered and then rolled back until only the white was visible as her lips formed soundless words. My eyes were transfixed by her shuddering, perky tits.

Once I had my firm grip back I immediately resumed plowing her twat. Jessica gave a grunt, the picked-up fucking more than she could handle and all the strength left her body as she fell forward on top of me, collapsing as if she did not have a bone in her body. She landed tits-first on my face and I took the opportunity to capture a nipple between my teeth, licking, nibbling and sucking on the hard nub.

“W...wait!” she finally managed to force out, but I still wanted more and ignored her plea.

“Fucking slut bitch!” I growled at her, sweat covering both our bodies as I fought the pain in my legs, her tight, hot cunt enough motivation to keep me going fucking her hole from below, though with slower, longer thrusts now.

Knowing I had her completely at my mercy I decided to take advantage even more. Searching blindly, the middle finger of my right hand crept into her widely spread crack. Jessica let out a moan when she felt me make contact with her wrinkled asshole, but her orgasm had drained her so far that she just let it happen.

Briefly dipping down to collect some of her plentiful pussy juices I then pushed the tip of my finger against her sphincter.

“Uuuuunngh!” Jessica moaned tiredly as her asshole withstood only for a second or two before it was stretched open by my finger and I forced deeper, feeding digit after digit past her tight ring until my middle finger was buried to the hilt inside her hot, tight ass.

The sensation of having her butthole filled was enough to trigger a third orgasm in a row. Every bit of tension left her body as a collapsed Jessica lay on top of me, moaning and whimpering weakly, shaken by shivers as she took the pounding she deserved.

“You are a little whore!” I whispered into her ear, both my cock and my finger buried deep in her holes, “Just a tasty little slut!”

Trembling, Jessica had no response. In fact, I was not sure if she had even heard me. She seemed almost passed out from her orgasms. However I was not quite done yet.

Grunting with effort I pulled my finger from her ass, grabbed her by the hips and lifted the weakened actress up, my cock slipping from her drenched pussy. A strand of her sticky juice connected her hole to my dick for a second before it snapped and splattered on the sheets. Jessica looked at me through dazed, tired eyes and I just smiled at her, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips. Then I tossed her onto the bed next to me.

Jessica landed with a grunt, prone on the bed. Under great effort she lifted her head and watched me as I grabbed a pillow and moved behind her.

“What are you...” she began, grunting as I roughly lifted her hips and stuffed the pillow underneath her crotch. Propping herself up on shaky arms she turned her head to look back at me.

Ignoring her question I took in the sight of her up-thrust ass, both her petite holes on perfect display. Her little pussy was red and swollen from what I had done, looking as well used as it was. Above it, her tight wrinkled asshole... Grabbing both her cheeks I shamelessly pulled them apart.

“You have a very fuckable ass!” I told her, licking my lips as I admired her cute little hole. From the corner of my eye I could see Jessica opening her mouth to say something, but then she closed it again and her head dropped to the mattress.

Smirking at her giving in to me I bent down and licked across her clenched hole, causing the tired actress to moan as I began to eat her ass again.

“Fuuck!” I heard her whisper as I lathered her pucker up with my saliva and started to push my tongue inside, tongue-fucking her tight butthole. “Eat my arse!”

Encouraged by her positive feedback my tongue began to probe deeper, stretching and relaxing it for the dirty act I had in mind, while Jessica moaned and whimpered. Knowing what I had learned earlier I used all the intel I had collected when I had rimmed her out in the hallway earlier to get her engine going. In no time at all I had the gorgeous Asian woman panting like a bitch in heat and pushing her ass back against my face in need.

“You know what is gonna happen next, don't you?!” I growled, a smirk of anticipation on my face.

“Mmmmh! Uuh-huh!” Jessica whimpered in her British accent, her voice almost delirious now that endorphins had flooded her brain in constant waves for almost an hour. “You'll... s-stick your cock up my arse!”

“That's right!” I agreed, rewarding her answer by forcing my tongue deep into her hole and swirling it around, causing a shudder to rock her petite body. Pulling back I admired her spit-soaked hole, now gaping ever so slightly after the work I had done to relax it. It was ready for the taking! “I am going to fuck you up this tight little Asian asshole like the bitch you are!”

Jessica moaned in reply to the lewd comment and when she sensed me moving to my knees I saw her shoulders tense ever so slightly. She was nervous about this; it was not something she usually did. It was her mind corrupted by orgasms that made her agreeable to this. I smiled, looking down at her spit-coated, wrinkled opening. Good! It would make this all the sweeter!

Straddling her thighs, I used my left hand to grab a pale ass-cheek and pull it to the side, spreading and exposing her asshole to me as I moved into position. I gripped my cock around the base with my right hand and, scooting forward, I placed the head right against her puckered hole.

I could see Jessica was breathing hard from the way her upper body rose and fell as the adrenaline began to kick in. No doubt, what was going to happen now dawned on her, becoming real in her mind and not just a dirty fantasy. She grabbed the sheets with both fists and clenched them so hard her knuckles turned white in preparation for what was about to come.

“Nasty, little fuck-slut!” I hissed. Then I pushed forward.

For a second nothing happened. Then, her hole yielded. Jessica let out a squeal as her ring muscle was stretched open, widening around my cock as I pressed forward until I had forced my bell end into her asshole.

“AAAIIII!” She squealed and I could only imagine how contorted her face was in this moment. I could feel her kick her feet behind me, but my weight kept her pinned in position and I paused until she had calmed down.

“That's it!” I said in a soothing voice as she slowly relaxed, allowing me to force more of my dick into her. “That's a good whore!”

“S-slow, please!” Jessica pressed out between grit teeth and I could see the muscles in her back work, her fists in a death-grip around the sheets.

“Sssh!” I shushed her, continuing undeterred. I watched with fascination as slowly but surely, my cock disappeared up the gorgeous Asian's ass, her hole stretching tightly around my girth. “Take it! Take it like the bitch you are!”

“Oooooh!” She gave a guttural grunt that sounded in equal parts like pain, embarrassment and exhaustion. Suddenly she threw her head back and I let go of her ass-cheek and grabbed a handful of her jet-black hair instead, making her feel the control I had in this moment.

“Fuuuck!” Jessica sobbed as I forced the final two inches into her, pushing in deep until my balls were pressed snugly against her cunt.

“There we go!” I grunted triumphantly, my teeth grit with effort, the whole of my cock inside her now. Her asshole was even hotter and tighter than her cunt, though in an entirely different way. It even hurt me too quite a bit, but that pain paled in comparison to the heady rush of being buried inside “Iron Fist” starlet Jessica Henwick's asshole.

Jessica winced, not quite as euphoric as I. Under great effort she pushed herself up unto her elbows, hoping the changed angle would make things easier. “Fuck!” She whined again.

Wiping the sweat off my face with my forearm I held her then in position by her hair and her hip.

“Aaaah!” She yelped when I pulled back slowly. I could see her sphincter cling to my cock. When only the head remained inside her I pushed back in, changing her sharp “Aaah!” to a deeper “Oooh!”

“Little bitch! Anal-whore! Nasty cunt!” I hissed constant expletives at the gorgeous woman as I began to sodomize her with long slow thrusts while all the young actress was able to do was moan in response.

After a while I pulled her up to her knees and elbows allowing me to speed up a little bit more as I grabbed her hair with both hands and used it like reins, pulling her head back as I fucked her. The harder thrusts made Jessica squeal even louder and there was not a question in my mind that any sleepless neighbors would utter complaints to the reception, but that was not my problem.

Her screams filled the room along with the creaking sounds of the bed, but slowly but surely the sounds she made began to sound more like pleasure than pain. Proceeding slowly and carefully, I made her love it in the ass!

“FUCK! AAH! FUCK! HAR! DER!” She finally demanded herself, much to my surprise. Not one to deny a Lady a wish, I swiftly complied, my increased pace leading to an increase in volume on her part.

“FUUCK! AAAAH! GONNA! CUM!” She suddenly informed me and as soon as she said it she let out a shrill whine and her body was beginning to tremble. With stunned admiration I watched the gorgeous actress begin to shake again. Her asshole grabbed me tightly and I had no choice but to stay buried balls-deep in her tight Singaporean ass and enjoy getting milked by her. It felt incredible!

“FUUUCK!” I hissed, my jaw clenching as I enjoyed the strong contractions of Jessica's anus, but at the same time needing to keep my composure. I really wanted to sodomize the Asian beauty some more, especially now that I knew how susceptible to anal pleasure she was, so as she came I held on to her hair, pulling her head back and slowly ground my hips against her tight derriere.

“Uuuuuh!” Jessica moaned, still rocked by full-body shivers as she slowly calmed down a bit. Her limbs seemed shaky and it felt like all that was keeping her on all fours was I. 

“I... wow...” She stuttered and giggled light-headedly, intentionally giving my cock a squeeze with her butt. “That was intense!”

I smirked. Dirty little bitch! Letting go of her hair with my right hand I let it slide across the smooth skin of her back, admiring the unblemished softness before I took a hold of her hip. “Want some more?” I asked, moving from my knees to my feet so I was now squatting behind her perky butt.

There was a moment of silence, but when she replied her voice was full of eager need. “Yeah!” She hissed and I felt her push her ass back at me in an attempt to entice me to let her have it.

It was not quite enough. “Say it!” I demanded. “Beg for it in your ass, you little skank!”

Jessica let out a frustrated moan, but to get what she craved, she complied without discussion. “Please! Please fuck me in the arse!” She shouted, rambling whatever popped into her mind in her hope to satisfy me. “Fuck me like a bitch! A little Asian anal bitch! Make me scream and cum with that big cock in my arsehole! I fucking need to get fucked in my tight arse!”

Impressed with the educated girl's attempt at dirty talk I complied. Reaching down I grabbed a wrist in each hand and suddenly pulled her arms out from under her. Jessica grunted as she face-planted roughly into the mattress, but did not resist as I twisted both arms behind her back and used my much bigger left hand to secure them there, leaving her defenseless in a face-down-ass-up-position that gave me all the leverage.

With the actress pinned down beneath me I began to thrust my hips.

“Oooh!” Jessica moaned into the mattress. She shuffled her knees apart, spreading them more to give me even better access to her backdoor. “Oooh! Yeah! That's it! Fuck that arse!”

SMACK!

Delivering a firm swat to her right ass-cheek, I elicited a sharp gasp that mixed into the grunts as I began to build some pace. On every thrust, my balls swung heavily and slapped against her wet cunt, adding another pleasurable sensation into the mix.

“Yeah!” Jessica hissed. She turned her head so her right cheek was pressed into the mattress and she could glare back at me over her shoulder as I assfucked her. The look in her eyes was intense. “Fuck my arse! Come on! Give it to me, you bastard! FUCK ME!”

Her demeanor had changed completely now as she had turned into a needy slut, demanding loudly to have her ass reamed, relishing every second of it. Her anus was a hot vice, gripping my cock tightly as I shunted it in again and again.

SMACK!

Clenching my jaw I slapped her butt again, rewarded by another moan. Slowly but surely I felt my endurance come to the end. I grimaced with effort as I pounded her.

“Oooh!” She moaned, her eyes snapping shut as something arose inside her, “I'm... gonna cum! Oh fuck! I'm going to cum again!” She began kicking her legs beneath me with excitement as she felt another release build up in her sore, sweaty body, pushing her asshole back at me.

As she got livelier I had trouble pinning her in position. Hissing, I grabbed her wrists again and pulled her hands to her buttocks. “Spread your ass, bitch!” I demanded, scowling.

The actress complied. Her fingers dug into her butt-cheeks and she pried them apart, granting me a perfect view of how my thick shaft stretched her tiny hole as I pounded it. I grabbed her slim waist with both hands now and fucked her harder, punishing her ass with everything I had, causing her to squeal at the top of her lungs.

“AAAH! AAAAAAAAH! FUUUUUUUCK!” Jessica screamed out, her asshole getting all but destroyed now, the bed slamming against the wall with every thrust.

“FUCK!” I roared over her cries of pleasure, sweat of exertion pouring down my brows. “I'm gonna cum too! Where do you want it?”

“AAAH! I... AAAAAAH!” Jessica struggled to speak as her orgasm took a hold of her. “MY MOUTH! AAAAH! I WANNA TASTE IT! FUUUUUUCK!”

With that, she came. Her body jerked hard and one last time, her anus convulsed around me as the Asian actress was wrecked by shudders, which was enough to trigger my own climax too.

“SHIT!” I yelled, urgently yanking my cock from her tight, clenching asshole and snatching a handful of the cumming slut's black hair, almost brutally yanking her around with enough force she would have screamed out if she wasn't mid-orgasm. Manhandling the petite woman's face in front of my crotch I wasted no time and stuffed my cock straight from her asshole into her gasping mouth, forcing it deep down before I came hard.

Jessica moaned, still riding an intense anal orgasm as I began filling her mouth with thick, sticky spunk. I felt her swallow, trying desperately to keep up, but she was overwhelmed and began to cough with fresh cum still coming in and me holding her down mercilessly. She bucked and gargled, jizz erupting from her nostrils and leaking from the right corner of her mouth, but I didn't care, pumping more seed into her, causing an overflow that dribbled onto the sheets.

After almost twenty seconds the tension released. The strength left my body and I collapsed backwards, my cock slipping out of her mouth. Jessica gasped for air, as spent as I was with her freshly fucked ass still in the air. Cum was running from her nose and her mouth, smearing her face in the naughtiest way.

“Wow!” She wheezed and coughed before falling onto her side with a giggle. “That was intense!”

“Uh-huh!” I nodded looking at her pale beauty as she blissfully closed her eyes. Through the window behind her I could see the rising sun. “You ready for another round?”

Jessica did not respond. I was about to nudge her with my foot when I heard a faint snoring sound. 

She had fallen asleep!

“Good!” I mumbled, closing my eyes. “Me neither!” And I drifted off to sleep.

The following users thanked this post: Alaire, thenewcomer

Cadeauxxx

Re: "Sleepless in Sevilla" with Jessica Henwick
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 04:01:32 AM »
HOT HOT HOT.

Love how you write anal, this was a terrific story!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Alaire

Re: "Sleepless in Sevilla" with Jessica Henwick
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 11:32:47 AM »
Been some time since I signed up for this site, but I feel like I should leave the same comment that I made when this story was previously up on celebritystorylibrary.com.

Once again Sammy you pull the rug from under my feet and leave me in awe with yet another fantastic story, and one featuring Jessica Henwick nonetheless. Never thought I'd read a story with her, but I'm glad you decided to write one as she is in my opinion among the hottest underrated GoT ladies alongside Rosabell Laurenti Sellers and Nathalie Emmanuel, though I wouldn't exactly call Emmanuel underrated, there are precious few stories featuring her.

I've heaped tons of praise on you before, so I'll spare you the details and just say that I love how you write the characters. The celebs feel believable, as if they could act like they do in your stories in real life, I especially like how you make them kind of timid, trying to repress their inner depravity but end up giving in and letting go of all their inhibitions.

I also find the protagonist really likable as even though he acts rough when it comes to the action, there's still this social awkwardness to him that makes him endearing and likable which you showcased perfectly in the beginning. He still cares about the woman he's having sex with and his demeaning attitude in bed is just role playing to make them show their true self. Never once in this story did I feel like it veered into dubcon or noncon territory and that is why, in my opinion, you are a master at writing rough sex.

Last but not least, you really know how to write anal sex scenes.

Only one bit of criticism and that is, you may consider fixing the spacing between the text columns.

Anyway, it is always great to read a new story by you Sammy and I hope you'll continue writing for a long time. Keep up the great work because you have talent, my friend.

P.s. Do you still happen to have the "Celebrity Sextapes" story featuring Hailee Steinfeld and Taylor Swift?

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA