Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Anything for a fan (Emily VanCamp)  (Read 4436 times)

Clarity_Control

Anything for a fan (Emily VanCamp)
« on: April 08, 2021, 05:07:32 PM »

Disclaimer: The events in this story never happened, this story is simply a work of fiction. I mean...maybe it happened, who knows? Anyway, for disclaimer purposes, this is merely fiction.

Author’s Note: This scenario is hardly original, but this is my first story, so I kinda jumped on the idea of a CBM actress having some fun at a convention. Feedback is appreciated, but if I’m honest, I’ll probably forget to read it.

Emily’s POV

I was kind of overwhelmed by what I was seeing. Thanks to my role in the new Captain America film, I got invited to come to Comic-Con. I’ve been here before, but never as a guest. It was still a couple of hours before the Winter Soldier panel was to start, so I though I’d go for a walk around the area, maybe meet some of my new fans.

I was at the concession stand when someone came up to me. I looked up and was surprised to see a handsome young man, dress in a remarkably accurate Captain America outfit, looking back at me. Of course, it wasn’t impossible for a nerd to look attractive as hell, but damn! He looked like he belonged on a football field, not in some nerdy convention. I was so busy checking him out, that I almost missed the fact that he said hello to me.

“Oh...uh, hi.” I stuttered out, mentally kicking myself. Why was I acting like a girl with my first crush? “My name’s Emily." I added on.

“Hey, I’m David. And yeah, I know who you are. I recognised you. I’m a bit of a Marvel fan.” He says, offering his hand to shake, which I shook. “Really?” I asked. “I couldn’t tell, honestly.” I remarked, sarcastically, gesturing to his costume. He chuckled lightly at my joke.

“I was just wondering if it’d be cool to get a photo with you?” He asked. I was quite surprised at the request. Wouldn’t he rather get a pic with Chris or Scarlett?

“Of course you can. Anything for a fan.” I replied, letting him get close for a selfie. I felt his arm wrap around my waist as he stood at my side and got his phone in position. I gave a smile for the pic, as I felt his strong arm wrap firmly around my waist. I leaned into his side, as he took the picture.

“Great! Thanks for that.” He said. He pulled away from me, and I actually found myself wanting to stay by him. “Hey, do you wanna grab a drink? After I finish the panel, obviously.” I ask him. He looks at me blankly, and for a moment, I get the thought that I’ve perhaps overstepped. That thought disappears when I see a smile appear on his face. “Sure thing.”

I smile and get his number, before going off to prepare for the panel.

Later that night

David and I had already had more than a few drinks by this point of the night. He had ditched his Captain America outfit, for a plain shirt and jeans. He was talking about how he got into Marvel. I was doing my best to be attentive to his story, but my mind was preoccupied by how his tight shirt clung to his strong chest and arms.

Eventually, I grew tired of listening and pushed forward, slamming my lips into his. It took a second, but he eventually responded by deepening the kiss, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I pulled away, breathing hard. “You wanna go back to my place?” I heard him ask.

“No time.” I said, desperately. I grabbed his arm, and dragged him to the bathroom. I pushed him into the nearest stall, and pushed in alongside him. I locked the door, and turned around to face him. He already managed to unbuckle his belt and get his jeans down. “Mmm, good boy”, I purred in approval.

I quickly got down on my knees and began to use my mouth on his half-erect cock. I quickly began bobbing my head up and down on his cock. I was so intently focused on choking down every inch I could, that I barely registered the fact that his hand had found its way to the back of my head, and was firmly gripping my hair. I moaned softly, as I continued gagging.

It was after roughly ten minutes of having his cock down my throat that I felt him tense up. I was experienced enough to know what was about to come next. I prepared myself as best I could, and as expected, only a few seconds later, I felt his cock explode semen down my throat. I moaned at the taste as he continued to shoot rope after rope.

After what felt like several minutes, he finally stopped, and released his grip on my head, letting me come up and off his cock.

“Fucking hell, babe, I haven’t come that hard...well, ever.” He said, panting hard at the endeavour. I simply smiled in response, before standing up and fixing my appearance. “I suppose the offer to go back to your place is still on the table?” I ask, already knowing the answer.

“Abso-fucking-lutely.” He said, pulling his jeans up and re-buckling his belt. “Let’s get going. I hope you’re up for a lot more fun tonight, gorgeous.” He added. I just smiled and replied, “anything for a fan.”

End of part one

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Slyguy, extreme1, diamond_luv, PJDavis20, JustinMays402, Nikko

diamond_luv

Re: Anything for a fan (Emily VanCamp)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 07:02:20 PM »
Emily is cute. Glad to see I'm not the only one who likes her.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Nikko

Re: Anything for a fan (Emily VanCamp)
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 11:07:24 AM »
Not bad at all. It's good to see and read an interesting story with this pretty actress. Thank you.

The following users thanked this post: elux10

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA