Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Bod Squad Episode 10 (Sex On the Beach)  (Read 14884 times)

The Squad Leader

The Bod Squad Episode 10 (Sex On the Beach)
« on: April 19, 2021, 04:50:49 PM »
Author's Note - Okay Gang, The Squad Leader here. I'm transferring my works over from the old C-S-S-A to here so they don't get lost to history. One thing I'd like to say though is it is a little bit embarrassing and humbling to go back and reread these earliest works of mine. I've never had a job where I write for a living or anything like that I'm just a normal dude who enjoys writing smut. I'm quite proud of the creativity and the ideas I had but the sex scenes in this series and my earliest works are just so short and frankly not great. It wasn't until I started reading the works of writers such as Carnage Jackson and TRL and especially the king KMB who is not only the best smut writer out there but a great friend that I was able to start (pun intended) fleshing things out a bit more. Modern day writers such as MTL and Cadeauxx and so many others are keeping the great tradition alive.

I say these things not to be tough on myself but hopefully to be encouragement to any aspiring smut writers out there...You WILL improve if you just keep writing. I look at this series and compare it to my most recent works and I am vastly improved. Keep at it guys and gals!

The Bod Squad (Episode 10) – Sex On The Beach

by the Squad Leader

Starring – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Britney Spears,
Kirsten Dunst and Rachel Stevens.
Special guest stars – Jamie Bergman and Leila Arcieri (Son of the Beach stars)

The Bod Squad is a top secret team of four  highly trained, sexy young women who, in the tradition of Charlie’s Angels are led by their oft heard, but never seen director Jimmy. The members of the Bod Squad are Love: the oldest member of the group and their unofficial leader, Britney: the party animal with a killer body and a mean streak to match, Rachel: the British bombshell and Kirsten: the baby of the group who uses her sweetness and innocent looks to accomplish things the others can’t. Their purpose is to go undercover and use any means necessary to solve crimes and protect humanity.

Episode 10 – Sex on the Beach

Rachel, Britney and Kirsten sat at one of the tables in the game room playing monopoly. They were anxious to hear the details of Love’s interview session turned bust from two days ago. They knew that one of Katie’s top agents, Eliza, had been arrested, but that was pretty much all they knew.

“I wonder how Love liked L.A.?” Kirsten said. Kirsten herself had been to Los Angeles many times, but this had been Love’s first trip out there.

“I’m pretty sure it rained all weekend, so she probably didn’t do much” Rachel replied.

“Well if I know Love, she probably got laid” Britney joked, to which they all laughed. “What I am worried about, though is how long do you think it will take Katie to plot her revenge for Eliza?”

“Oh, she’ll take her time if she has to, and wait for just the right moment.” Kirsten said matter-of-factly.

“We just need to make sure that we’re more alert than ever.” As soon as she finished her sentence, the phone rang, causing all of them to jump.

“O.K., on second thought, maybe we shouldn’t be too alert” Rachel joked, and with that, they gathered around the phone to listen to Jimmy.

“What’s up ladies?” he asked.

“Not much” Britney replied. “Maybe we should be asking you that question.”

“I called for a couple of reasons” Jimmy said. “First off, I wanted to let you know that Love somehow managed to miss her flight home, so she’ll be back tomorrow instead of today. But she said not to worry, because she’s got Jules and Elisabeth there to keep her company.”

“I’ll bet she does” Kirsten quietly joked.

“The other reason I called” he continued. “Is that I’ve received a call from the beach patrol in Miami. A couple of their lifeguards have received threatening letters from an anonymous source, and they would like our help. I need two of you girls to go down there and find out who it is that is trying to force these ladies to quit.”

“Rachel and I will go” Britney said.

“Good” Jimmy answered. “One of you will go undercover as a lifeguard to see if this is an inside job. I want the other one to just hang out on the beach and keep an eye on things. Good luck girls!”

“This should be a blast!” Britney exclaimed. “What could be better than hanging out on the beach all day?”

“How about having the house to myself while you two are gone!” Kirsten replied excitedly.

“Just make sure it’s in one piece when we get back” Rachel joked, and they all laughed.

First day on the job

Rachel and Britney decided that Rachel would be the one to pose as the lifeguard, so she arrived at the beach that Tuesday, clad in a blue bikini and raring to go. She walked over to the head lifeguard’s office and knocked on the door.

“Come on in!” came the man’s voice.

Rachel strode in and said “Hi, I’m Rachel, I believe we spoke on the phone yesterday. Are you Rodney?”

“That would be me” he said soaking up her beauty. “I think today, I’m just gonna have you hang out with one of our more experienced lifeguards, so you can kinda get a feel for the job.” He pressed the intercom button and said “Jamie, can you come in here please?”

“Sure thing” came a cheerful female voice. A minute later, Jamie strode through the door. Rachel looked up and barely managed to keep her tongue in her mouth. Jamie looked like the perfect California girl. She was tall, blonde, and had an amazing body. Her large breasts seemed like they were ready to bust loose from her yellow bikini at any moment. Jamie seemed to notice Rachel staring, and just smiled.

“Rachel here is going to be tagging along with you today” Rodney said. “I’d like you to show her around the area, and teach her a little bit about the job.”

“Sure thing” Jamie replied in her bubbly manner.

The two girls had quite a busy morning. Jamie spent most of the early part of the day showing Rachel some of the danger signs to look for to see if someone is in trouble or not. She also showed her most of the areas around the beach. They hit it off immediately, and were soon giggling like high school friends. Rachel liked Jamie’s easy going demeanor, and Jamie enjoyed hanging out with someone who had a sense of humor. Rachel knew that her mind wasn’t completely on the case, but how could it be? She found herself mentally undressing Jamie on several occasions, and would look up, only to have Jamie catch her staring. Jamie pretended not to notice, but she couldn’t help but feel turned on.

It was close to noon when Jamie asked Rachel “What are you doing for lunch?”

“I really didn’t have set plans” she responded.

“Good” Jamie said with a smile. “Come with me, I want to show you another spot on the beach where I sometimes take my lunch break.”

The girls walked to a secluded portion of the beach where Jamie took the beach towels from her bag and laid them out on the sand.

“No one is allowed on this section of the beach except us lifeguards” she said. “But it seems like I’m the only one who ever comes out here.”

“I can’t imagine why” Rachel said. “It’s beautiful.”

“And great for tanning” Jamie said removing her top. Rachel just stood with her mouth open for what seemed to her to be forever, staring at Jamie’s luscious tits. In reality, it was only about three seconds before Jamie said “Now don’t be shy, off with yours.” Rachel removed her top, and blushed when she noticed that her nipples were standing straight out.

“Must be the breeze” she said, trying to cover up the real reason as she laid down on the towel next to Jamie.

“Hey, there’s some suntan oil in my bag” Jamie said. “Would you mind putting some on me?”

“No problem” Rachel replied, trying to sound cool under pressure. She took the lotion from Jamie’s bag as Jamie rolled over onto her stomach. Rachel sat squarely on top of Jamie’s ass, and squirted some of the oil onto her back. Rachel slowly massaged the suntan oil into Jamie’s back and shoulders, kneading the tight, tan flesh as Jamie just laid there enjoying the moment. Rachel worked her hands down to Jamie’s lower back and again worked her fingers into Jamie’s taut muscles.

“Mmmmmm, you’re pretty good at this” Jamie said. “Maybe I should hire you as my personal masseuse.” Rachel just laughed and kept working.

“Can you do my front too?” Jamie asked sweetly.

“I can do any part of you you’d like me to” Rachel said without realizing how her words sounded.

“Ooooh! That’s music to my ears” Jamie said laughing. Rachel couldn’t tell if she was joking or serious. Rachel stood up briefly to let Jamie roll over on her back. Once she did, she kneeled down over top of Jamie’s waist to oil up her chest and stomach. She drizzled the suntan oil onto Jamie’s beautiful breasts and tight stomach, and began to work it in. Rachel started with Jamie’s stomach, and rubbed the oil deep into her golden skin. When she got to Jamie’s breasts, Rachel cupped both of them and slid her hands upward towards Jamie’s nipples. She could barely hold Jamie’s breasts in her hands due to their size and the slippery oil, but she continued to massage them anyway. Jamie let out a small sigh, and Rachel could feel her own pussy getting wet. She desperately wanted to fuck this hot blonde, but she didn’t want to blow the case.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of massaging and teasing Jamie whispered “Suck on them, I know you want to.”

“What!” Rachel gasped, acting surprised.

“I’ve seen the way you look at me, and believe me, I want to fuck you just as bad, so go ahead and do it” she whispered. Rachel leaned over and hungrily took one of Jamie’s tits into her mouth. She lightly flicked her tongue over Jamie’s nipple as she writhed in ecstasy. Rachel was so eager, that she was
salivating quite a bit, and making a slurping sound as she sucked on Jamie’s breasts.

“Ooooh yeah!” Jamie whispered, encouraging her. She pulled Rachel up and the two girls started fiercely making out. As they kissed and embraced, they rolled off of the towels and into the sand. But the oil and sand, which made for a gritty mess, was no match for their passion, as they refused to break their lip lock.

Rachel finally broke their kiss, and spun around to remove Jamie’s bikini bottom. At the same time, her ass was wiggling in Jamie’s face, and she reached up and pulled down Rachel’s panties. The two girls greedily began to lap away at each other’s pussies as the waves gently crashed into the shore behind them. From a few hundred yards away, an unidentified figure watched them eating each other out through a pair of binoculars, but did not approach. Rachel slowly licked Jamie’s clit as she eased two of her fingers into her pussy. Jamie just moaned in pleasure, as she returned the favor to Rachel. Rachel could feel Jamie’s tongue slowly licking her clean as Jamie spread Rachel’s pussy lips apart with her hands.

“Ohhhhh! Jamie, that feels so goooood!” she moaned.

“You like that huh!” Jamie asked as she continued to eat out her new friend. Rachel’s tongue was doing magic on Jamie’s clit, causing her to gasp in pleasure.

“Ohhhh yes! Oooh! I’m coming!” Jamie cried, and soon Rachel tasted her warm juices dripping onto her tongue. Jamie continued to lick Rachel’s pussy and it wasn’t long before she too, had an orgasm, covering Jamie’s face in her come. Rachel turned around, and the two girls shared some long kisses, as they recovered. They were both covered in sand, suntan oil, pussy juice and sweat, but neither of them cared what a sloppy mess they had made.

The figure on the beach watched as they eventually stood up and walked into the ocean. They stood there making out as the water cleansed their bodies.

“We better get back to work before Rodney gets worried” Jamie said.

“Why would he be worried?” Rachel asked.

“Well, me and one of the other girls have been receiving some letters threatening us if we don’t quit our jobs.” Jamie said. Just then they looked up and saw that someone had been watching them. The two girls gave chase, but they had no chance of catching up.

“Who is the other girl who has been threatened and where can I find her?” Rachel asked.

“It’s Leila.” Jamie answered. “She’s off today, but she usually heads down to the gym on her off days.”

“Come on!” Rachel insisted. “I’ll bet that’s where our stalker is headed.”

Meanwhile

Britney had been hanging out on the beach all day without seeing anything suspicious. She decided to check out one of the small gyms located on the beach. She checked in at the front desk and entered the weight room. The facilities were quite small, as there was only the one room for lifting and aerobics, and another even smaller room which served as a sauna. She noticed that there was only one other person in the weight room besides herself. A pretty black woman was doing some bench presses in the corner. Britney noticed that she was wearing the trademark yellow bikini, which meant that she was a lifeguard.

“Can you spot me?” the young woman asked.

“Sure, my name is Britney” she answered.

“Pleased to meet you Britney, I’m Leila.”

The two girls helped each other through a mildly strenuous work out, during which time they got to know one another. They had worked up quite a sweat, and Leila suggested that they step into the sauna. Britney wholeheartedly agreed, and both girls stripped out of their swimsuits, covered up with a towel and entered the sauna. They engaged in some mild small talk, as the room caused them to sweat even more than they had already.

“So where are all the guys at today?” Britney asked.

“It’s a Tuesday, so not many people are at the beach.” Leila answered.

“So what do you do if you’re horny and you need a man during the week?” Britney joked.

“Well, I don’t really have that problem” Leila replied.

“What, you don’t get horny?” Britney said flabbergasted.

“No, I don’t ever need a man.” Leila replied. “I’m not really into guys. I hope that doesn’t freak you out.”

“Oh, I’m not freaked out” Britney said. “I’ll fuck anyone, male or female, just as long as they’re hot and they know how to work it.”

“Hmmmm! You know, nobody ever comes in here during the week, and I’d hate to see you leave still horny and unsatisfied.” Leila said with a smile as she lightly rubbed Britney’s thigh.

Britney took Leila’s hand and put it under her towel against her pussy and said “That makes two of us.” With that, the two girls leaned close and started passionately kissing each other. Leila worked her fingers into Britney’s wet snatch as their tongues lightly massaged each other.

“Oooooh!” Britney moaned as Leila’s fingers slid in and out of her wetness. The girls continued to kiss as they removed their towels. Britney got closer, and sat on Leila’s lap as Leila continued to finger her. She put her other hand on Britney’s back and felt the sweat bead down as she gently bit one of Britney’s hard nipples.

“Ohhh yeah!” she cried as Leila worked her to an orgasm with her fingers. Britney then leaned Leila back and moved down to her pussy where she eagerly buried her tongue in Leila’s cunt. Leila just moaned in pleasure as Britney gently squeezed her clit with her thumb and finger and flicked at it with her tongue.

“Ohhh yeah! Fuck me baby! Pleeeease!” she cried as Britney savored her sweet pussy. She worked one of her fingers into Leila’s dripping snatch and furiously slid it in and out. Leila was rocking back and forth, and wailing loudly as Britney worked. She was so loud, that the receptionist at the gym could hear her. She just smiled and left the girls alone to do their thing.

“Yeah! Britney! Eat me! Ohhhhh! I’m gonna…………cooooommmme!” she yelled as her orgasm hit.

Britney turned around on the bench and got on her knees, with her head on the bench and her ass in the air facing Leila. Leila quickly worked her tongue deep into Britney’s pretty pussy and tasted her juices. She licked Britney’s snatch up and down before slipping two fingers in. As she fingered Britney’s tight pussy, she took her tongue out, and licked her asshole. Britney gasped as she felt Leila work her tongue deep into her ass.

“Ooooh yeah! That feels sooooo good!” she wailed. Leila went back to licking Britney’s clit, as she took her middle finger and slid it into her butt.

“Ohhhhhh! Ohhhh! Yes!” Britney moaned as her pleasure grew.

“Keep going baby! Ohhhhh Leila! Yessss!” she cried as she came on Leila’s face. Leila just lapped up the juice and laid down on top of Britney, softly kissing her.

Neither girl noticed, but the shadowy figure was standing in the doorway watching them. All they heard was “Don’t move!” as they looked up to see Rachel handcuffing the person as Jamie just stood there shocked.

“Let’s see who you are!” Rachel said as she took off the ski mask. “Pamela Lee! Why would you want to force these two ladies to quit lifeguarding?”

“Because being a lifeguard ruined my life!” she yelled. “I can’t get a serious role in Hollywood to save my life, and I didn’t want to see these two girls make the same mistake!”

“But you weren’t even a real lifeguard!” Britney said, astounded.

“What do you know you slut!” Pamela said as Rachel led her away.

“Well I do know that once you go black, you never go back!” Britney joked as she kissed Leila and they all laughed.

Another case solved by the Bod Squad.

THE END

« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 12:35:59 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, St Clair2, Downloadedscar

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Bod Squad Episode 10 (Sex On the Beach)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 12:01:32 AM »
More FF awesome, and huge shout out for that classic Britney photo. I used to flip through that set all the time.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: The Squad Leader

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA