Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Bod Squad Chapter 20 (The Bad Squad)  (Read 11773 times)

The Squad Leader

The Bod Squad Chapter 20 (The Bad Squad)
« on: April 20, 2021, 10:16:41 AM »
Author's Note - Okay Gang, The Squad Leader here. I'm transferring my works over from the old C-S-S-A to here so they don't get lost to history. One thing I'd like to say though is it is a little bit embarrassing and humbling to go back and reread these earliest works of mine. I've never had a job where I write for a living or anything like that I'm just a normal dude who enjoys writing smut. I'm quite proud of the creativity and the ideas I had but the sex scenes in this series and my earliest works are just so short and frankly not great. It wasn't until I started reading the works of writers such as Carnage Jackson and TRL and especially the king KMB who is not only the best smut writer out there but a great friend that I was able to start (pun intended) fleshing things out a bit more. Modern day writers such as MTL and Cadeauxx and so many others are keeping the great tradition alive.

I say these things not to be tough on myself but hopefully to be encouragement to any aspiring smut writers out there...You WILL improve if you just keep writing. I look at this series and compare it to my most recent works and I am vastly improved. Keep at it guys and gals!

The Bod Squad (Episode 20) – The Bad Squad

by the Squad Leader

Starring – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Britney Spears, Kirsten Dunst and Rachel Stevens

Special Guest Stars – Katie Holmes, Jessica Alba, Eliza Dushku, Natalie Portman,  Amanda Peete and Denise Richards

The Bod Squad is a top secret team of four highly trained, sexy young women, who in the tradition of Charlie’s Angels are led by their oft heard, but never seen director Jimmy. The members of the Bod Squad are Love: the oldest member of the group and their unofficial leader, Britney: the party animal with a killer body and a mean streak to match, Rachel: the
British bombshell and Kirsten: the baby of the group who uses her sweetness and innocent looks to accomplish things the others can’t. Their purpose is to go undercover and use any means necessary to solve crimes and protect humanity.

Episode 20 – The Bad Squad:

It was one thirty in the afternoon when Jimmy heard the knock on his office door that snapped him out of his trance.

“Come in” he called.

A middle aged man strode through the door carrying with him a folder full of important looking documents.

“Jesus Jim, you look like shit” he blurted noticing Jimmy’s disheveled look and the smell of alcohol that filled the room. “Is everything all right?”

“Yeah, I’m fine” he answered. “I’ve just been turning this whole thing over and over in my mind all week. I mean, these girls are never going to forgive me for what I’m doing, and believe it or not, that hurts me deeply.”

“I understand your concern” the man said. “But keep in mind that you stand to become a very rich man by carrying through with this, and ultimately you have to look out for yourself first.”

“You’re right” Jimmy said unconvincingly. “What’s the status?”

“Everything is in order” the man replied. “It’s either now or never, and there’s no turning back.”

Jimmy paused for what seemed like an eternity before replying “Proceed with the plan.”

Sacramento:

It had been two weeks since Tracy Thresher had hypnotized the Bod Squad, and all four of them as well as Katie, Jessica and Tiffani had been living like one big happy family at Katie’s house in Sacramento. None of them had any clue that they were brainwashed, and as a result, all of the rules and moral codes had been thrown out the window. The house was basically one giant party all day, all night, all the time. Miscellaneous strangers filtered in and out of the house constantly, and all were seen as nothing more than tools to satisfy the girls’ needs whether it be sex partners, drugs, alcohol or anything else that they wanted. In fact, only Katie and Love managed to keep anything close to a level head. And though they too had their moments of excess, they realized that there was also plenty of business to take care of and that having so many people in the house was a potentially dangerous thing. It was this thought that was running through Katie’s head as she walked into the house with big news.

“Anyone who doesn’t live here get the fuck out!” she yelled as the dozens of hangers on scurried about.

“What’s the deal?” a topless Rachel asked as she emerged from one of the bedrooms.

“Big news” Katie said. “But I want to get everyone together before I talk about it. Where are the others?”

“Uhhhh, I think they’re a little…….busy” she said pointing to the backyard where the swimming pool was located. Katie gasped as she looked out the back window to where what appeared to be a twenty person orgy was going on.

“Well tell those bitches to get dressed and get in here, we’ve got work to do.”

A short while later, everyone was gone except for the seven girls who gathered in the living room to hear what Katie had to say.

“What could possibly be so big that you had to tear us away from what we were doing?” Britney asked.

“Well, I just spoke with the boss, and I was given explicit directions for the big plan, and let me just say that if we pull this off, we are going to be on easy street for the rest of our lives” Katie began and all of the girls leaned forward in their seats to listen. “But first things first. As all of you know, there are seven of us now, and while seven may be a lot of people’s lucky number, it’s not mine. I prefer the number eight, and I think you know who I’m talking about as the eighth person.”

“Eliza!” Jessica squealed as she excitedly clapped her hands.

“You’ve got it” Katie said smiling. “We’re busting her out of jail.”

As the others murmured in excitement, Love spoke up.

“Wait a minute” she said. “Don’t forget, I’m the one responsible for her being in jail to begin with, because I know she hasn’t forgotten.”

“That is precisely why the boss wants you to be the one to break her out” Katie replied. “That way she’ll know that you and the others really are on our side now.”

“And how am I supposed to break her out of that jail cell with all of L.A.’s finest swarming around?” Love asked.

“Simple” Katie said. “We’ll create a distraction to get the cops away from the jail.”

“What exactly are you talking about?” Kirsten piped in.

“O.K., here’s the big plan” Katie began. “I’m sure you’ve all heard of Donald Portman right?”

“The billionaire Donald Portman?” Britney asked.

“Isn’t he some type of big oil tycoon?”

“Why yes he is” Katie answered. “Additionally, he owns many companies in the Los Angeles area including the Portman First Savings Banks. What we’re going to do is send Kirsten, Rachel and Jessica in to hold up the bank and hold the tellers hostage. That will get all of the police out of the jail and down to the bank allowing Love to break Eliza out.”

“O.K. great, so we get Eliza out, but then you’ve got the three of us right back in the slammer” Rachel grumbled. “Unless you’ve got some great escape plan in mind for us too.”

“Actually I do” Katie continued. “Because in addition to the police showing up on the scene, I believe that Donald Portman will be there as well. And while he’s at the bank, I’m planning to make a visit to his house and take the one thing he cares about more than money…….his daughter Natalie.”

As the girls weighed this news in their mind, Katie continued. “Once I kidnap Natalie, I’ll meet Eliza and Love back at the rendezvous point. Then we call Mr. Portman and have him let the girls at the bank go and pay us 30 million dollars in exchange for the safe return of his daughter.”

“Thirty million dollars!” Kirsten gasped. “No way will he go for that.”

“Of course he will” Katie replied confidently. “That’s chump change to him.”

“I like it” Britney exclaimed. “But what should Tiffani and I do?”

“Your job is to guard the rendezvous point which is going to be a cabin just northeast of Los Angeles” she said. “Anybody got any questions?”

But as she looked around the room and saw the excitement on everyone’s faces, Katie just knew that everything was going to run smoothly.

Three days later:

Amanda Peete sat in her chair at one of the bank teller’s podiums in utter boredom. She glanced up at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was 9:17 AM, exactly seven minutes later than the last time she looked.

“What I wouldn’t give for a vacation” she muttered to herself as she glanced around the bank. It was the usual crowd of three or four customers, herself and her manager Harvey McMillan. What an ass that guy was. He was forever nit-picking what she and the other tellers were doing. As he turned his back to Amanda, she made a fake pistol with her hand and pointed it right at him.

“Pow!” she said softly with a giggle.

“Now now, it wouldn’t be proper to kill your boss this early in the morning” she heard a familiar voice say.

Amanda turned around and saw her co-worker Denise standing there smiling, arm outstretched to offer her a cup of coffee.

“Thanks” Amanda said as she took the cup. Denise was the only other employee of the bank that Amanda could stand. Together, they kept each other from going off of the deep end during the boring days at Portman First Savings Bank.

“I need a new job” Amanda said.

“You and me both sister” Denise replied. “But I think we’re destined to work here forever in the job from hell.”

“Well, don’t look now, but here comes the devil” Amanda said as Harvey strode over. Denise glanced up quickly and couldn’t help but laugh at the pudgy man’s slight limp. She remembered Amanda telling her once that he walked like he had a roll of quarters up his ass, and the jingle of change from his pocket only added to the bizarre mental image of Harvey leaving a trail of change behind him on the floor.

An aggravated Harvey finally reached the podium and wheezed “Girls, I’m only going to tell you one time, I’ve had enough of the cutting up, now start acting like professionals.”

“Yes sir” they said, though Denise was clearly struggling not to laugh. Harvey limped away in a huff, as Amanda nudged her friend to get her to stop laughing.

“I guess today might not be too bad” she thought to herself. But no sooner had the thought entered her mind, than the door of the bank flew open and three women with guns stormed in.

Denise immediately hit the alarm button underneath the desk to alert the police station as Amanda hit the vault override button which would disable the vault door for twenty four hours. Harvey and the three customers just froze in their tracks.

Rachel held her gun in the air and yelled in a shrill voice “Any of you fucking pricks move and I’ll execute every last mother fucking one of you!!!”

Kirsten just looked at Jessica and they nodded and said in unison “Too much Pulp Fiction!”

Rachel turned around to face them and grinned sheepishly.

Jessica finally took control of the situation and rounded everyone up as Kirsten locked the door shut.

“Forgive my overzealous friend” she said. “Now if everyone listens carefully, no one will get hurt.”

“Please, take the money” Harvey whimpered. “Just don’t shoot me.”

“Just shut the fuck up” Jessica said. “We’re not interested in the money, and you might as well relax, because we’re gonna be here for a while. Now I want everyone to come with me into the loan office.”

Denise hesitated for a second before Rachel said “That means you too, sexy! Now let’s go!”

As they were locked in the office, Amanda and Denise exchanged a knowing glance. They knew that there morning was just beginning.

Outside of the Jail:

Love sat a hundred yards away from the L.A. County jail, nervously watching through a pair of binoculars as hordes of police officers hopped into their cruisers and sped away to the Portman First Savings Bank. According to the radio, there were at least fifty hostages inside, and ten bank robbers with a large list of demands.

“When in doubt, you can always count on the media to lend you a helping hand” Love thought as she listened to their exaggerated account of the situation. When at last she was confident that all the cops who were leaving were gone, Love tucked her hair back and put on her hat. She checked the mirror to make sure that the stolen police uniform she was wearing looked all right and put the finishing touches on by affixing the badge to her light blue shirt which was filled out quite nicely by her large breasts.

Getting into the station was a breeze. No one even gave Love a second glance as she walked through the doors and to the second floor cells where Eliza was being held.

Love started to make her way down the rows of cells to where Eliza was when she heard a man’s voice yell “Hey!” She froze and slowly turned around, sure that the gig was up.

“Are you my relief?” the man said.

Love instantly relaxed and said “Yeah, I’m taking over.”

“It’s about time” the officer replied gruffly. “I was supposed to get off two hours ago, but then that fucking bank got robbed and nobody’s even come up to check on me since.”

“Yeah, that’s why they sent me up” Love cheerfully answered. “So you can head on home and get some rest.”

“Thanks” he said. “All of the prisoners have had their breakfast, and even the one with the attitude on the end seems ok.”

“Good deal” Love said. “I heard she’s a real pain in the ass.”

“First time on the second floor huh?” he asked with a grin.

“Yeah” she said.

“Well you’ll see what I’m talking about” he laughed.

“Eliza just loves to fuck with the new guards.”

“I’m sure it’s nothing I can’t handle” Love said sternly.

“Good luck” he said, shaking his head as he left.

“Prick” Love muttered to herself as she grabbed the cell keys and headed down the hall towards Eliza’s cell.

As she looked into the cell, Eliza was lying on her bed facing the wall. Love opened the cell and walked in, shutting the door behind her.

“Fuck off Bill!” she said not even looking up. “I’m not eating that shit you call breakfast this morning!”

“Well, the good news is, I’m not Bill, and the better news is you don’t have to eat this prison food any more, I’m getting you out of here!” Love said.

Eliza sprung out of bed when she heard Love’s voice and attacked.

“You bitch!” she yelled, knocking Love backwards and landing on top of her. “You put me in this fucking place!”

“Chill out!” Love tried to yell as Eliza threw wild punches and pulled at her hair.

“Eliza! Eliza! I’m on your side!” she said, but Eliza wouldn’t listen. She ripped away at Love’s shirt, breaking off several of the buttons before Love had finally had enough. She slapped Eliza hard across the face, stunning her for a brief second. She had only a split second to decide what to do, and as she saw the disbelief creeping back onto Eliza’s face, Love decided to convince her the one way she knew how to.

Before Eliza could start swinging again, Love pulled her down and planted a hard kiss right on her lips. Eliza resisted at first, squirming to get free from her sworn enemies grasp, but soon her resistance faded and she found herself returning the kiss. So many days she spent in jail plotting her revenge on Love, only to find herself at night, masturbating to the same woman. And now, here she was, claiming to be a friend? This confusion was something that could be dealt with later, at that moment, all Eliza felt was passion.

She allowed her hands to roam down to Love’s ample breasts and squeeze them as they continued their kiss. Eliza finally broke the kiss and moved down to Love’s chest, planting soft kisses on her neck and chest as she unbuttoned the remaining buttons on Love’s shirt and tossed it to the side.

“I didn’t know you cops wore such sexy underwear” she said as she unclasped the purple lace bra that Love was wearing. “I just hope you’re wearing matching panties.”

“You’re just gonna have to find out for yourself” Love laughed, relieved that at least if Eliza was still trying to kill her, she was going to fuck her to death.

She greedily latched on to one of Love’s tits and began to suck away on her hardened nipples. Love arched her back slightly as she felt Eliza gently biting her nipples.

“I love your tits” Eliza cooed as she eased downward towards Love’s stomach. She hastily unzipped and removed her pants, and to her delight, Love was wearing matching purple panties.

“Come here” Love called as Eliza slid back up to her face and began making out with her again. At the same time, she slid her hand under the lacy material and into Love’s wet pussy.

“Ohhhhh yeahhh!” Love softly moaned as Eliza fingered her snatch. She finally took her fingers out of Love’s pussy and put them in her mouth, allowing Love to suck all of her own pussy juice off.

“Now let me get a taste of you, you bad girl” Love teased. Eliza willingly obliged and turned around to where she was facing Love’s legs. Love pulled off Eliza’s orange pants and plain white panties as she began to hungrily lap away at her pussy. At the same time, Eliza had already yanked Love’s panties down to her knees and was working her over as well.

Love felt Eliza’s tongue working it’s way into her love hole as she slid her fingers and tongue in and out of Eliza’s juicy muff.

“That feels so gooood!” Eliza cried as Love furiously rubbed her clit with her thumb while flicking her tongue out all along Eliza’s slit.

“Mmmmmm yeahh!! Ohhhhhh!!” she cried as she felt the orgasm building slowly within her abdomen. Finally, with a loud wail, Eliza came hard, covering Love’s face and fingers with pussy juice. At nearly the same time, Love climaxed, and the girls laid on the ground panting, trying to regain their composure.

Finally remembering where she was, Love turned to Eliza and said “You’ve got two choices, you can trust me and we can get out of here, or you can be stubborn and rot in this cell.”

Eliza thought things over for a minute and said “What’s the plan?”

Love handed her a second police uniform from her bag and put her own disguise or what was left of it on. “Stick with me, and don’t stop to talk to anyone” she said.

Ten minutes later, they were in Love’s car heading towards the rendezvous point.

That morning in Florida:

Natalia sat watching the television with her mouth agape as the special report came across. She was shocked to see the media frenzy at the Portman First Savings Bank in Los Angeles, but she was even more shocked when she saw Kirsten’s picture come up on the screen as one of the suspected hostage takers.

“Oh shit” she thought to herself. “What did I play a part in?”

She remembered the boss’ warning about “getting a conscience”, but Natalia no longer cared for her own safety. She couldn’t let The Bod Squad end up as a bunch of criminals.

She picked up the phone and dialed her travel agent.

“Yes” she said into the phone. “I need to get on the first plane to L.A.”

At the Portman mansion:

Just as Katie had predicted, Donald Portman had bolted down to the bank as soon as he heard what was going on. The only problem for Katie was that Natalie was nowhere to be found in the house. As soon as Donald had left, Katie had broken into the house and headed straight for Natalie’s bedroom.

“Where the fuck could she be?” Katie thought as she surveyed the scene. She had done her homework, and from all indications, Natalie was the perfect daughter. Straight A student, no drinking, no drugs and no fun. But the scene in the bedroom told quite a different story. There were several pillows stuffed underneath the blankets which were arranged to look like someone sleeping, and when she looked underneath the bed, she found a bowl for smoking pot in one of the shoeboxes.

Katie chuckled as a line from Meet the Parents popped into her head. “Son this isn’t a sculpture, this is a device for smoking marijuana.” What would Mr. Portman think if he knew his little girl wasn’t the angel she pretended to be?

Just then, the window slid open and Natalie snuck in. She was dressed in a pair of tight black pants and a tight blue belly shirt.

“Well well, Daddy’s little girl was out clubbing all night huh?” Katie quipped.

“What?” a shocked Natalie stammered. “Who the hell are you?”

“Relax” Katie assured her. “I’m not gonna rat you out. All work and no play will just have you ending up like your lame ass Dad. Now I think we should get going, don’t you?”

“I’m not going anywhere with you, you freak” Natalie said. “Now you better tell me who you are before I call the cops.”

“I’m your new best friend Katie” she said. “And actually you have no choice, because you and I are the only one’s here and I’ve got a gun.”

Natalie froze when she saw the gun, and her lip started to quiver.

“P-please” she begged. “Don’t hurt me.”

“Relax” Katie said putting an arm around Natalie’s shoulder. “I wouldn’t dream of hurting anyone, especially a little cutie like you. But if you try to escape, I don’t know what I’ll do.”

“What exactly do you want?” Natalie asked.

“I’m just going to have you hang out with me for a little while until your Dad pays me some money” she explained. “It’s as simple as that. Now let’s go.”

Knowing that her father would pay any amount of money necessary, allowed Natalie to feel some relief. She left the house with Katie, no longer feeling scared, but excited, like she was part of some grand adventure. Sure being kidnapped wasn’t cool, but Katie seemed nice enough and it sure beat going to school that day.

Back at the bank:

Amanda and Denise sat huddled in the corner of the loan office with the rest of the hostages. But unlike the others, they were trying to formulate a plan.

“I’m telling you, every time they come in here, they’re checking us out” Denise whispered.

“I’m not arguing with you” Amanda replied. “But I just don’t think it will work.”

“So what’s your plan?” Denise asked sarcastically. “Just sit here.”

Amanda was annoyed with her friend, but she realized that she was right.

“Fine” she said, reluctantly. “We’ll try it. But I’m telling you, I don’t think it’s going to work.”

“What are you two whispering about” Harvey babbled, his double chin jiggling in fear.

“Don’t worry about it Harvey” they said. “Just sit there and don’t say a word.”

“Let’s not forget who the boss is and who the employees are” he shot back.

“Well if it makes you feel any better, I quit” Amanda said.

“Me too” Denise chimed in as Harvey just looked on in astonishment. “This job just isn’t exciting enough.” And with that, the two ladies approached the door of the office.

Meanwhile, in the hallway, Rachel and Jessica were chatting.

“Do me a favor and take these headphones over to Kirsten” Jessica said. “Katie said that it was really important that she listen to this CD today.” Rachel nodded and took the Yellow Submarine disc and put it into the player. But as she walked towards the main lobby where Kirsten was standing guard, she saw Denise and Amanda trying to get her attention from inside the loan office.

“What do you two ladies need?” she asked as she unlocked the door and let them out, locking it behind them as they stepped into the hall.

“It’s just so stuffy in that office” Denise said in a seductive voice. “We wanted to know if we could hang out in the other office with you and your friends.”

Rachel could smell a setup, but she knew that as long as Kirsten was keeping an eye on things in the front, that there was nothing that these two girls could do. No sense in Jessica and herself not having some fun.

“I guess that would be fine. You don’t mind do you Jess?” she asked, noticing that Jessica had picked up on the conversation.

“Not at all” she cooed.

As Jessica and Rachel led Amanda and Denise down the hall to another room, Rachel couldn’t help but notice Amanda’s bright red heels. She had developed quite a foot fetish since her tryst in the shoe store at the mall, and seeing these two well dressed ladies sporting high heels was sensory overload.

When they entered the room, Rachel finally spoke up.

“So where did you get those shoes from?” she asked.

“What these?” Amanda teased. “I just got them downtown at some department store. Would you like a closer look?”

Rachel simply nodded as Amanda propped her leg up on one of the chairs, showing off her sculpted legs. Rachel lightly ran her fingers down Amanda’s leg to her foot where she removed the shoe.

“Very nice” she commented.

“I was thinking the same thing” she sexily replied, as she locked gazes with Rachel. Needing no more of an invitation than that look, Rachel knelt down and took Amanda’s foot into her mouth and began to suck away at her toes.

Denise looked on, mouth agape before feeling Jessica’s hands snake around her from behind and cup her breasts as she kissed the back of her neck. Denise slowly turned around and met Jessica in a passionate kiss, battling Jessica’s probing tongue with her own. The two stood there making out, hurriedly stripping each other of all their clothes though never breaking there kiss.

When both women were completely naked, they tumbled to the floor and began to explore every part of each other’s bodies. Denise took the lead, moving down between Jessica’s legs where she could get to her already wet pussy. Jessica could hear Amanda breathing heavily on the other side of the room as Denise worked her fingers into her pussy and began to nibble away at her clit.

“Fuck yeah, eat me!!! Oooooohhhh!!!” she wailed as Denise rhythmically slid her fingers in and out of Jessica’s tight pussy. Jessica bucked her hips in the air as Denise continued to work her over with her fingers and tongue.

“Ohhhhh!! Ooooohhhh!!! I’m commmminngg!!!” She wailed as Denise brought her to orgasm.

On the other side of the room, Rachel had Amanda bent over the front of one of the chairs and had positioned herself directly behind her where she could eat the pretty young bank teller’s pussy.

Rachel gently spread Amanda’s pussy lips open with her fingers and buried her tongue in her warm snatch.

“Yeah, eat that pussy!!” Amanda said in a husky voice as Rachel lapped away. Her eyes grew wide as she felt Rachel slide her middle finger into her asshole. Amanda didn’t even let her boyfriend do that, but her sense of duty (and horniness) took over and she didn’t protest.

“You like that don’t you” Rachel whispered as she continued to work her finger into Amanda’s asshole. “Tell me you love it!”

“Oooooohhhh! I love it!!” Amanda obediently cried.

“Fuck my asshole!!! Unnnnnhhhhh!!!”

As she felt her orgasm wash over her body in a rush, Amanda bit down hard on her fist and felt tears form in her eyes from the intense pleasure. She slid down on the chair and pulled Rachel up, softly kissing her on the lips as she caught her breath.

“My turn” Amanda said as she started to move down Rachel’s body. But just as she began to eat Rachel’s pussy, Kirsten burst into the room.

“Rachel, Jess, we’ve got a call from Katie, let’s go!”

The two quickly dressed and ran out the door, locking Denise and Amanda inside.

“Damn!” Amanda said. “I was just getting into it to.”

“Well what’s wrong with me?” Denise asked.

“Nothing, but I couldn’t do anything with you Denise, you’re my friend” Amanda said, not wanting to tell her about the countless fantasies she had had about her co-worker.

“Don’t be silly” Denise persisted, taking Amanda by the hand and pulling her up. “You want me as much as I want you.” Amanda tried to protest again, but was met by Denise’s lips on hers.

“I do want you” she whispered between kisses as the sounds of their heavy breathing filled the room. As the girls fell to the floor, they positioned themselves in a 69, with Amanda lying on top of Denise.

Denise spread her friend’s ass cheeks apart and buried her tongue in Amanda’s brown eye. At the same time, Amanda was working her fingers and tongue into Denise’s dripping wet snatch.

“Yessss!! Fuck me baby!!!! Just like that!!” Denise cried in between licks.

“Ooooohhh, I’m commmingg!!” moaned Amanda as she covered Denise’s face in pussy juice.

A few moments later, Denise’s body began to shudder as Amanda worked her body to an orgasm. Denise turned back around, and the girls shared more sloppy kisses as the pussy juice and saliva ran down their chins.

“You knew this wasn’t going to work didn’t you?” Amanda asked as she and Denise caught their breath.

“Well, I didn’t think that we’d be able to save the bank” Denise laughed. “But I figured at least we could add a little excitement to our day.”

Across Town:

Katie and Natalie had spent the better part of the day trying to find the rendezvous point. The unfortunate part for Katie was that Britney didn’t have her cell phone turned on and it was impossible to call her for directions. She was starting to get nervous that if they didn’t find it soon, Natalie may try to escape. But escape was the last thing on Natalie’s mind. She had begun the day in fear of Katie, but as they drove around the outskirts of the city, she had actually grown to enjoy her company. They had stopped at a café for lunch, and ended up gabbing about guys and clothes like they had been best friends for years.

All of this was unknown to Katie as she glanced into the rear view mirror and saw the flashing lights of a police cruiser.

“Shit!” she said out loud. This was definitely not part of the plan, and already Katie could feel the panic setting in.

A tall officer approached the window and leaned in.

“Evening ladies” he said. “You have any idea why I pulled you over?”

“Uhhhhh” Katie began. She tried to say something intelligent, but she couldn’t seem to say anything.

“Relax” the officer assured her. “I just noticed you didn’t put your signal on when you made that turn a few minutes ago. I’m not going to give you a ticket this time, but I do want to stress the importance of obeying all traffic laws.”

“Y-yes sir” Katie mumbled. She knew that if Natalie were to say anything unusual everything would be ruined, and she would end up in jail for a long time.

“You sure you’re all right ma’am?” the officer continued. “You look ghostly white.”

“Just fine” she said quickly.

“What about you miss?” he asked Natalie. This was it, the moment of truth.

“Everything’s fine officer” she said just as cool as a cucumber. “My cousin here is just nervous because she’s never been pulled over before.”

“O.K.” he said. “Well you ladies have a safe trip home, there’s always trouble out there. In fact, I heard one of the banks downtown got held up today.”

“You don’t say” Natalie said in fake astonishment. “Well thanks for the tip.”

“No problem” he chuckled as he walked away.

Katie was quite shaken and didn’t say a word for several minutes. Finally, she made the decision to head for a local motel.

“We’ll find the rendezvous point tomorrow” she said. “I just want to get off the street right now.”

When they got to the motel room, Katie went to the restroom to wash her face and clear her head. When she emerged, Natalie was sitting on one of the beds watching television.

“You know, that was a really cool thing you did with that cop back there” Katie said. “I would have been fucked if you would have said anything. And don’t get me wrong, I’m glad you did what you did, but I’ve got to ask you, why?”

“Because I think you’re a pretty cool chick” Natalie answered. “And I didn’t want to see you go to jail. Besides, my dad has all the money in the world, so he’s not going to miss a little of it.” “Well I think you’re a pretty cool chick too” Katie said as she lightly stroked Natalie’s cheek with her hand. “And you are going to break so many hearts before it’s all said and done.”

As she finished her sentence, their gazes locked and the two girls drew closer. Katie abruptly stepped back.

“This isn’t right” she said. “I feel like I’m taking advantage of you.”

“Don’t be silly” Natalie assured her, although she had no idea where her new found confidence was coming from. “I’m a grown woman, I think I can make my own choices. Besides, I don’t think I can sleep alone in this strange bed.”

She finished her last sentence by taking Katie’s hand and pulling her down onto the bed. Katie landed softly on top of them, and the two began giggling and softly kissing one another. It wasn’t long before the giggling had stopped however and the two were hungrily making out as their hands roamed one another’s bodies.

“You’re so beautiful” Katie whispered as she gently removed Natalie’s shirt and bra, exposing her small but perky breasts.

“Tell me again” Natalie said as Katie ran her fingers lightly over her bare back.

“You’re so beautiful” she repeated. Katie finally broke their kiss and planted a trail of soft pecks down Natalie’s neck and chest and stomach. She gently grabbed one of Natalie’s nipples between her fingers and pinched it as she took the other breast into her mouth and sucked away. Eventually, Katie made her way down to Natalie’s waist and while cupping both of her ass cheeks with her hands, unzipped and unsnapped her pants with her teeth.

Natalie kicked her way out of her pants and could feel her pussy getting moist with the excitement of being eaten out by a woman for the first time ever. Katie couldn’t wait either, but she managed to restrain herself long enough to tease Natalie by ever so slowly pulling down her thong underwear.

“Oooohhhh, you’re so wet!” Katie teased as she climbed back up and gave Natalie another peck on the lips. “So what do you want me to do to you?”

“You know what I want” Natalie whispered.

“I want to hear you say it” Katie said, continuing her tormenting.

“I want you to eat my pussy” Natalie said meekly.

“What?” Katie asked again.

“I want you to eat my pussy” Natalie said, a little louder this time.

“I thought so” Katie smiled, giving her friend one last long kiss before she moved down between her legs.

As she started to pleasure Natalie, Katie began by slowly licked her slit from bottom to top before inserting one of her index fingers into the warm flesh. Natalie arched her back and softly moaned as Katie worked her fingers in and out of her love canal and nibbled on her clitoris.

“Ohhhh Katie!!! Pleeeease don’t stop!!” she whispered. But Katie had no intention of stopping. She began sliding her fingers in and out, faster and faster. In and out, in and out, faster and faster she pleasured Natalie as the young woman propped herself up on her hands and cried out loud.

“Yessss! Ohhhhhh Yessss! I’m commming!” she cried as her body shuddered with the most intense orgasm of her twenty years.

“Let me taste it” Natalie said as she pulled Katie up and began to passionately french kiss her again. Their tongues jockeying for position as the taste of girl come and spit filled their mouths.

As they continued kissing, Natalie allowed her hands to roam down to Katie’s breasts. She had never fooled around with another woman, but she loved the feel of their firmness.

Katie could tell she was inexperienced, but encouraged her.

“Go ahead” she said. “Touch them, suck on them. Do whatever you want to.” Natalie needed no more encouragement than that, and she hastily unbuttoned Katie’s shirt. Her bra was just as quickly dispatched and Natalie greedily began to lick and suck away at Katie’s tits.

“Yeah, just like that girl” Katie moaned as her eager young apprentice flicked her tongue lightly over her hardened nipples.

“Your tits are so awesome” Natalie said as the drool ran down her lip.

“Thanks for noticing” Katie laughed. “But how about eating my pussy? I’m so wet for you.”

Natalie happily obliged, and removed Katie’s jeans and panties. Katie got on her hands and knees and leaned down to where her face was on the bed. Natalie laid down underneath her and began to lap away at her honey pot. She worked her tongue from the bottom to the top of Katie’s slit and even lightly flicked her tongue out over Katie’s asshole.

“Mmmmmm Yeahhh! Eat that pussy!” Katie cried over and over. Natalie wasn’t the most experienced woman in the world at muff diving, but what she lacked in experience, she made up for in enthusiasm. She worked Katie’s pussy with great eagerness, sliding her fingers into the wetness.

“Ohhhh baby, yessss!!” Katie moaned as she finally came. She collapsed face down on the bed, but Natalie wasn’t done with her yet.

“But I’m still horny” she said in a mock whiny voice. Katie just laughed and rolled over as Natalie crawled up next to her.

“I’ll show you a little trick you might like” Katie said as they smooched. She sat up and positioned herself between Natalie’s legs to where they could grind their pussies against one another.

As they rubbed their pussies together, Natalie could feel another orgasm building in her stomach. She reached out and pinched Katie’s nipples as the friction built between their bodies.

“Oooooohhhhh!! Yesssss!! Oh my God, Yesssss!!!” Natalie screamed as her orgasm washed over her body.

The two girls collapsed on the bed kissing and fell asleep naked in each other’s arms.

The next morning, Katie made a call to Donald Portman stating her demands. Natalie even helped out by crying into the phone that she was being held captive by a lunatic.

“I can’t get that type of money today” Mr. Portman claimed.

“That’s o.k.” Katie said. “But you can let my friends at the bank leave unharmed. Once I see that they are safe and not being followed, I’ll believe you. But if you don’t let them go, you will never see your daughter again!”

Back at the bank:

Kirsten stood in the lobby of the bank the next morning with a clouded mind. Rachel had forgotten to give her the headphones with the Beatles CD, and as a result, her hypnosis was starting to wear off. She wasn’t completely back, but she thought that something was definitely wrong with the situation.

“Come on” Rachel said, snapping her out of her trance. “I just got a call from the cops, they’re letting us go.”

The three girls snuck out the back of the bank to the getaway car and sped away, and while no police followed them, a young woman with dark hair saw them drive away and tailed them.

When the police interviewed the hostages, Amanda and Denise claimed that they had talked the assailants out of robbing the bank. No one could dispute the claim, because they had all been locked in the loan office and there was no money missing. As a result, the women were hailed as heroes and promoted to bank managers. Amanda actually took over for the fired Harvey McMillan, whom all agreed had acted like a complete coward.

About the time Harvey was being canned by an infuriated and worried Donald Portman, Love, Eliza, Katie and Natalie were all arriving at the rendezvous point to meet Britney and Tiffani.

Meanwhile, Kirsten, Jessica and Rachel stopped at a gas station about a mile away. Kirsten went to the restroom to try and clear her mind by splashing water on her face. But as she entered, the woman who had followed them from the bank pushed into the room with her and locked the door.

Kirsten wheeled around to see who her company was and was shocked to find Natalia staring back at her.

“You” she said angrily, vaguely remembering the day she showed up at Bod Squad Headquarters with Love’s purse. “What the fuck do you want you girlfriend stealer!”

“Look, I know you’re confused” Natalia said. “But I’m on your side. You’ve all been brainwashed, and I just want to help you.”

“Bullshit!” Kirsten cried.

“You have to believe me” Natalia persisted. “The mastermind behind everything is……”

“Kirsten! Are you O.K.?” Rachel called as she knocked on the door.

“Please, you have to trust me” Natalia whispered.

Kirsten was now faced with a choice. Trust this woman who had stolen her girlfriend, or cry for help.

What would she do? Is this the end of the Bod Squad? Is Jimmy the evil mastermind? How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion to the Bod Squad.

THE END

« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 01:27:31 PM by Cadeauxxx »
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, St Clair2, Dexter07, Downloadedscar

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Bod Squad Chapter 20 (The Bad Squad)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 01:27:48 PM »
We are soon approaching the end! Have enjoyed every one of these stories so far.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: The Squad Leader

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA