Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Boy Next Door(Continuation)  (Read 6437 times)

PsychoAndroid714

The Boy Next Door(Continuation)
« on: June 15, 2019, 07:37:25 PM »

“Noah!” Claire screamed, “Stop!”.

“Claire...I’m doing this for us! We can be happy! Forget your trash husband and son,we can start our own family,”Noah said.

“It doesn’t have to be like this.” Claire cried.

Noah stopped, he glanced at the knife in his hands and then made eye contact with Claire.

“You're so wrong, Claire.” Noah whispered.

“Noah, No!” Claire screamed as Noah moved the knife to her husband’s neck.

“Claire,” Garrett whispered.

Claire just looked at Garrett unable to move her frozen body.

“Claire!” Garrett called, “Help-”

-nightmare ends

“Claire!” Garrett yelled.

Claire sat up quickly,breathing hard.She put her hand on her forehead and felt the sweat.

Garrett hugged Claire tightly,kissing her temple over and over again,trying to soothe her nerves.
“Honey,I'm right here.you’re okay.”Garrett whispered

Claire melted into her husband’s embrace,closing her eyes and slowing her breathing.

“It felt so real,Garrett.”Claire whispered,her voice breaking.

“I know,it’s okay, He’s gone. He’s never going to hurt us again.never.” Garrett replied,kissing the top of Claire's head.

Claire leaned up and pecked Garrett lips,then laying down,holding onto him to bring him down with her.

Claire got as close to Garrett as she possibly could,looking for both warmth and comfort.he of course,gave her what she was looking for.

Claire couldn’t have been happier that she found Garrett.he was her life and happiness,He supported her through everything and never once thought about leaving her.

Claire was a delicate as glass.she was still tough and fought for what was right,but after that night with Noah,she had broken a bit.

And Garrett,being the perfect man he was,made sure he put all the
Pieces back together.
-

It had been six months after  the accident and since they have moved into a new home.Their house was about an hour away from their old house.Claire despised that her and her family still lived close by but their new home was perfect for them and it was close to Claire’s new job.

Claire had lost her teacher’s license so she became a secretary for a big company that dealt with many things involving education.It wasn’t her favorite thing to do,but she didn’t want to be a stay at home mother.
-
“Kevin!come on!you’re about to miss the bus!” Claire yelled.

“Why can’t you just drive me to school like you used to?” Kevin whined,as he descended down the stairs.

“I think it’s better if you take the bus.”Claire replied,giving Kevin lunch money.

Before Kevin could fight back,the bus stopped in front of the house and honked
“The bus is here!Hurry and get going.” Claire said,hugging Kevin goodbye.

Kevin rolled his eyes playfully and walked out of the house.once he closed the door,Claire sighed and sat down on the couch in the living room.

She was awfully tired,due to the lack of sleep because of her constant nightmares.She wished that the thoughts would leave her mind,but she felt haunted.

Noah Sandborn,a boy-or a man as she liked to call him-was dead and still,it seemed as if he never died,it felt like he was always watching over her.daring her to breakdown even more and go crazy.

But,Claire knew better.She wasn’t going to let her thoughts get to her completely.She was free of anything Noah related and she could do whatever she pleased.
-
As Claire was in her thoughts,she didn’t realize  that Garrett had woken up.so,when garrett walked into the living room and touched her shoulder,she gasped in fear and jumped off the couch.

“Hey Claire,it’s just me.it’s fine.”Garrett said,in a soothing voice.

With a hand over her heart,Claire sighed,rubbing her eyes and forehead with her other hand.
“Garrett,” Claire whispered.

“I didn’t mean to scare you.”Garrett whispered back.

Claire looked at him with a soft smile.”I know,its okay.”.

“Do you feel alright?after,you know,last night’s nightmare?”
Garrett asked.Sympathetically.

“I’m fine.I’m just really tired.”Claire replied,walking towards Garrett and wrapping her arms around his waist.
Garrett kissed the top of Claire's head and rubbed her back softly.

Claire laid her head on Garrett chest and melted into his embrace,enjoying the feeling of being close to him.

“I think we should go out tonight?Just the two of us.”Garrett whispered.

Claire smiled,lifting her head and nodding,”I'd love to,”.

Garrett smiles wide and leaned down,kissing Claire’s lips softly.

Claire pulled away slowly,looking into garrett’s eyes.
“I have to go get ready for a meeting but i’ll be home right after.”
Claire stated,softly.

“Alright,I'll be waiting for you to come back home.”Garrett replied.
Claire smiled and pecked his lips once before pulling out of his embrace and running up the stairs to get ready.Garrett smiled and went to start the coffee.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 02:03:20 AM by PsychoAndroid714 »

The following users thanked this post: jamesdaniel

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA