Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Writer's Room with Selena Gomez  (Read 11087 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
The Writer's Room with Selena Gomez
« on: September 23, 2018, 05:20:51 AM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word of it occurred, nor would it.

The Writer's Room
by MaxwellLord
starring Selena Gomez
(MF, Oral, Anal, Cons)

"Maybe if some cameras were around," Selena Gomez said to herself. That seemed to be the only time her newest beau, The Weeknd, had any interest in her. Sure, they'd had sex, but it really only seemed like part of the show for him.

She'd felt like she's seen this movie before. Up and coming musician gets hot girl. Flaunts her, dresses her up, but when it comes to the down and dirty bit of a relationship, the man was gone in a puff of smoke.

Still, he wasn't bad. Selena knew from bad. She dated the absolute worst in Justin. Still, someone who was actually there for her when the cameras weren't around or when they were up for a fuck would be nice.

It wasn't like things were all bad. Honestly, far from it. She had produced a TV show that was getting good reviews and views, she was already working on new music, and the best part of it all was she was working closely with one of the writers from her show on a film project for her.

Working with the writer, Chase Oliver, had been going great so far. They had a good outline of where they wanted to go with the story, and it was also looking like Chase might direct it as well, just due to how passionate he'd become about the project and the positive reaction to several of his own short films..

The more Selena thought about it, it occurred to her she had actually spent more time with Chase than she had with her current man. Hell, she was even getting ready for him to come over now for dinner and a writing session. She might actually know more about him than the Weeknd and she'd spent weekends with him from Coachella to Paris, France.

Selena didn't dwell on that too much. After all, she was spoken for and she was just working with Chase. She also knew that if she had to remind herself of that, there might be a problem.

The food was finished, warming on the stove when Chase arrived. Selena greeted him with a hug that might have been a bit too close, though Chase certainly wasn't going to complain.

“Something smells great,” Chase said. “Oh, and the food too.”

“Thanks,” Selena laughed, a slight blush on her cheeks.

“I brought some wine. Don't know much about it it, so I hope it works with whatever you made. Got red  & white.”

“It should be fine. I'm just glad you're here. I mean, you know, to write and stuff. And hang out. I...need to check the food.” Selena turned, grimacing. 'Yeah, that wasn't awkward or anything, Gomez.' she said to herself.

“Need any help?”

“No, I got it, but thanks.” Selena went back in the kitchen and began to plate the food. When she came out to see Chase already pouring the wine. “Where'd you get the glasses?”

“I brought them, too. Kind of overbought, huh?”

“You? Please, I made enough food to feed us for the next three days.”

“Well, if we get on a good enough of a roll...”

“You saw through my plan. This was all just a cover just to get the two of us alone for a few days.”

“Well, if that's the case all you had to do was ask. I would have sprung for the pizza.” And there she went, blushing again. Selena knew she should be discouraging the flirting instead of feeding into it. But at the same time, she really didn't care to. It was nice to receive some kind of affection and proof she was enjoyable to be around.

The dinner went  better than Selena expected.  The conversation went from casual and strictly business to surprisingly personal, both of them going a bit deeper than either expected.

Selena listened completely as Chase went into his life. It was one much harder than hers. Parents died at a young age, he pretty much lived on the streets and libraries, read voraciously, pretty much made it on his own.

“Please, don't think of it as a sob story,” he added. “Plenty of people have it much, much worse than me. I got a nice ending. I mean I write in Hollywood. Roof over my head and dinner with you. It doesn't get much better.”

“Oh, it doesn't?” Selena said, returning the flirt she felt Chase fire off towards her. “You do know how to make a gal blush, don't you?”

“Well, I had to charm to librarians into letting me crash at the library somehow.”

“Same old tricks for all the girls?”

“Oh no. Sometimes, just sometimes, you meet the genuine article. When that happens, it's not so much charm as juts telling the truth.”

The two exchanged glances and smiles, relationship status the furthest thing from either's mind.

“You done with your plate?” Selena asked, breaking the surprisingly comfortable silence.

“Oh yeah.  It was great. All the compliments to the chef.”

“Well thank you, though I might give some credit to the company kept during the meal.” Selena took both plates and went to the kitchen, placing them in the sink. She thought for a moment, probably for the first time since Chase came over, about her boyfriend...and comparing him to Chase.

Sure, Abel bought her things, took her places, but he didn't seem like he was there, like he didn't want to be there for anything other than time between the sheets. She genuinely didn't know if he'd listened to anything she ever had to say that wasn't centered around sex.

“Need any help?” Chase asked, snapping Selena out of her thoughts.

“No, thanks. I'm fine. Why don't you go to the couch and open your laptop? I'll be right out.” After a quick rinse of the dishes, Selena did just that and joined Chase in her living room.

“So, where did we leave off here?” asked Selena.

“Just brainstorming.” replied Chase. “I still think we should use your time in therapy as a basis. It's real, raw, and could really set the stage for something great.”

“I don't know.” Selena settled back in her couch, trying to get comfortable while talking about an uncomfortable subject. “I mean, I'm not ashamed of needing help and getting it. Not at all.”

“But.”

“But..I don't know, I feel like if that's the case and we go there completely, we need to go for another actor and I should just take a producer cred, you know? It becomes like a bio pic and I'm not even thirty yet. That just seems weird.”

“Okay, okay. I totally understand that,” said Chase. “Also...I think it's great you're not ashamed of getting help.  I know it couldn't have been easy. It was a strong thing to do. I like how you don't just want to exploit it either, for the movie. It's...genuine.”

“Thanks.” Selena and Chase's eyes met again, the gaze much warmer than before, far more familiar.  A bit too familiar for Selena. Despite any feelings she was having, she still had a boyfriend. She kept telling herself she needed to remember that, no matter what she wanted in the moment. “I need to get some water, you want some water?”

Before Chase could answer, Selena was up. She would have headed to the kitchen, but fate had other plans. Instead, she caught her foot on the rug and tripped right into Chase's arms.

Their faces were inches apart now, the magnetism was refusing to be denied. “You're so beautiful,” Chase said. In this moment, in his arms and the way his eyes looked at her, Selena gave in to what she'd wanted. And if she was being honest with herself, what she'd wanted for a while.

The two kissed, the heat a mixture of sweet tenderness and hungry passion. Their clothes came off in a blur, but moth could still each others hands removing each and every bothersome garment.

Another thing neither of them realized was that they had ended up in Selena's bed room, both of them letting out a laugh at the trail of clothes from her couch, through the hall, to her bed.

Selena laid on n her bed, totally nude before Chase. He leaned forward and kissed her, their tongues massaging  before breaking. Chase licked and kissed his way down the lovely Latina's body, savoring every inch of her body.

“Oooooh,” Selena moaned. It had been way too long since anyone had explored her body like this, far far too long.

Her body writhed and arched as Chase moved down her body all the way down her legs, then back up, where Chase paused at her crotch. He caressed Selena's thighs, slowly parting her legs.

“Oh! Oh YES!” Selena moaned when Chase began to dine on Selena's other dish. Her legs rested on his shoulders as her pussy got the five star treatment.  “Fuck that's it, right there...fuck...”

Selena's body was writhing, her breathing deep while Chase worked on her, sometimes barely more than a slow tease, others going full blast and Selena not knowing what was coming next. Selena however, had an idea of what she wanted to come next.

She grasped at Chase's hair and brought him back up her body, their lips meeting again. Selena's lips then went to his ears. “Fuck me,” she whispered. “I need you inside me.”

Selena wrapped her legs around Chase's waist as he lined himself up. Their eyes locked as he entered her. The further he went in, the tighter Selena's legs wrapped around him.

“Fuck that's big, she said when he was all the way in. “Go slow at first, okay?”

“No problem.” Chase kissed her head and slowly built up his pace, savoring every sensation Selena's pussy had to offer. “Holy shit you're amazing Sel.”

“Mmm, you're no slouch yourself,” she sighed, savoring Chase's cock just as he was savoring her. She bit down on her lower lip while his mouth went to her breasts, suckling and kissing them.

Chase pulled Selena up, the two sitting, staring right into each other's eyes and giving Selena an opportunity for more control in their actions.

“Hi there,” she said with a smile.

“Hey.” She wrapped her arms around him just as her legs were and began to increase their pace.

“Fuck Chase...fuck I needed this so much...damn it so much...”

“I've wanted this for so long Selena,” he moaned. “It's better than I could have imagined.”

“Mmm and I've seen your writing, you have a very vivid imagination.” Selena slowly motioned  Chase to lay down, giving her complete control.

Chase could just stare up at the beautiful woman on top of him, riding and writhing on him, driving him crazy with every movement, pushing him further and further until the climax they both dearly needed would come.

“Fuck baby...oh damn I'm getting there...don't stop Chase...oh fuck baby...” Selena rode harder and faster, getting closer and closer to her orgasm. She was hot, tired and sweaty, her brown hair matting to her slick body.  It was a race to see who would get their first, and right now, it was neck and neck.

To the slight surprise of them both, Selena came first,t eh attention provided being the deciding factor sending her over the edge, cumming hard and falling forward into Chase's arms as her body was rocked with pleasure.

With her pussy spasming around him, Chase new he was only seconds away. “Selena, I'm-”

“Mouth...mmm I want to swallow it baby.” Selena smiled at him dreamily and rolled off his chest. As soon as she was laying down, Chase straddled her chest. Before he could jerk himself off, she lifted her head and started sucking him, urging him to release and give her a well-earned treat.

“Oh SELENA,” he moaned before unleashing a huge load of cum right into Selena's mouth, a warm treat she happily swallowed until he was drained and soft. Chase pulled out of her mouth and laid next to her, softly kissing her and pulling her close.

Selena fell asleep in his arms only to be awoken hours later by the shower turning on. She looked to her bathroom to see Chase preparing to enter the shower.

“Hey,” he said, noticing her awaken. “I would have invited you to join me, but you looked so beautiful asleep, I didn't want to ruin it.”

“Well, now that I'm awake is it safe to assume the invitation is still open?” asked Selena.

“Oh most definitely.” She giggled and smiled as she headed to the bathroom to join Chase.

“Mmm, this feels good,” Selena said as the hot water cascaded off her body. “I needed this...the whole night.”

“Me too.” Chase replied. He kissed her shoulder, then her neck. The night wasn't over, and they both knew it.

Selena reached around and grasped his cock, jacking it and smiling wide and it quickly began to grow in her hands. Chase returned the favor, getting a moan to escape his Latina lover's mouth as he began to finger her.

“Mmmm, another round?” Selena asked.

“I think so.” Chase replied. She grasped his cock and guided him back into her cunt. He grasped her hips and began to drive into her. Selena braced herself against the shower wall. “You good?”

“Yes...fuck me..hard...I want it...I want it hard this time, baby.” Being a gracious guest in her house, Chase did just that, Selena loving the faster pace right off the bat. She had the softer side of Chase...now she wanted the other side...all of the other side.

Chase's hands roamed to Selena's tits, massaging the mounds as he droves into her, her apple bottom rippling with every thrust.

“Want to take this further baby?” Selena asked, Chase having a an inkling of what she meant from the devilish grin on her face.

“I'm ready for whatever you got planned...something tells me it's gonna be a blast.”

“Mmm, how about you take that cock and stick it up my ass?” she asked, her voice a combination of cute and sultry.

“You sure?”

“I wouldn't have said it otherwise.” She kissed him, reassuring him she wanted what she just asked for. Chase pulled out of her wet pussy and brought his cock to her asshole, pressing forward until he popped past the opening.

Selena grimaced at first at the intrusion. “You okay?” asked Chase. She nodded and kissed him again.

“Just go slow first, okay?” he nodded, and began to work himself into her ass inch by inch. Their hands worked together at Selena's pussy, working her clit over as she slowly but surely got used to the large cock in her ass.

“Fuck I love it,” she hissed. “Mmm feels so good..you cock feels so good in my ass Chase.”

“Fuck Sel...fuck you're tight...oh my God....” He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him, her back pressed tightly against his chest as he slowly built up speed.

“That's it...that's right baby...give it to me...I want it...ooh baby fuck I need it...oh my God fuck me till you cum!”

“Oh god Sel I'm not gonna last much longer,” Chase cried out, quickly approaching the point of no return.

“Do it!” demanded Selena. “Fucking cum up my ass baby! Fuuuck yes!”

“Fuck SELENA!” Chase moaned, thrusting into her ass one last time, firing his last load of the night up Selena Gomez's ass.

“Yesss,” she hissed, smiling as she felt each pulse of cum arrive in her ass. She leaned her head back for one more, soft, but still full of passion, kiss.  “Mmm, what a great writing session.”

“Mmmhmm. But we didn't actually get to any writing.”

“Well then, I guess we better do this again,” she giggled.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA