Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Ass Flash (Demi Rose Mawby)  (Read 19986 times)

Banshee

Ass Flash (Demi Rose Mawby)
« on: April 07, 2024, 06:55:51 AM »
This story is not real. It's just fiction. Don't read if you're easily offended.

Celeb - Demi Rose
Codes - MF, Voyeur, Slut, Dominant Male, Oral, Tittyfucking, Anal, Facial

It was a typical weekend day in L.A. where Demi Rose Mawby was bouncing her huge bubble butt outside in the fresh air, feeling the warm sunshine on her bare skin. Her tight little black thong was wedged snugly into her ass crack, making her long to get it off and free her naked body. As she swayed her hips back and forth, she could feel the fabric of her thong rubbing against her juicy vulva lips, making her even wetter. Demi was standing on a balcony to a high class condo with traffic moving by in a line from the road below. She knew that any passing stranger could see her naked body, and she reveled in the attention, the knowledge that her enormous booty was on display for the world to see. She wanted someone to see the immense size of her rump, so Demi sat on the balcony, positioning her heart-shaped booty to hang over and started to make those cheeks pop, smacking together.

It wasn't long before a handsome young man named Jordan pulled up in his sleek, red sports car and caught sight of Demi's gyrating ass. His eyes widened and his heart raced as he realized he had just stumbled upon the hottest piece of ass he had ever seen. He got her attention by beeping the horn. He pulled up to the curb and did a few more beeps of the horn to make sure she noticed him. Demi glanced down and waved at the car. That made him toot his horn a few more times. She responded by raising her right arm and gesturing with the arm pump. Unable to contain himself any longer, Jordan parked his car close by and rushed to the building. He waved at Demi, trying to flag her down, then he put two fingers in his mouth and whistled at her.

She caught sight of his short black hair and skinny frame, waving at him. "Hey there! I'm in room 405 if you wanna have some fun!" His cock was already throbbing in his jeans at the sound of her British accent. Demi turned to the balcony and cupped her massive tits. She flashed the street of passing cars as she thought to herself just how lucky she was to flag down some random, horny stranger who was excited to fuck her. It was now time to shove her thong down and reveal her wet pussy. Not that anyone from a car would be able to see it between the black metal poles of the balcony. Demi was horny and wet, eagerly rubbing her clit in anticipation of getting fucked.

When she turned back around, the man was already in the building and buzzing her apartment. He must've been really horny to get up here that fast. She let him in and, standing naked in the doorway to see the shocked look on his face. "My name's Jordan, who the fuck are you?"

"Call me Demi." She turned around, swinging that gigantic booty as led him straight to her bedroom. "Nice to fucking meet you, Demi. That's the biggest ass I've ever fucking seen. It's just huge. I'd love to smash it if you let me fuck you from behind."

"Wow, you're really eager, huh?" she teased, smiling slyly. When they reached the doorway to her bedroom, she turned around to look at him. He didn't say anything, just stared at her body hungrily. She was truly the hottest slut he had seen with a thicc body made for fucking.

"Well, come on in," she purred, moving closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her ample breasts against his chest. His cock twitched, already hard as steel beneath his pants. "Let's see how big it is," she whispered, turning around and grinding her ass against him. Jordan slapped her ass and pulled his T-shirt off. Demi turned to face him and hurried down to her knees. She pulled his shoes off, then brought her attention to his pants by unbuttoning them.

Her hands worked feverishly as she pulled his pants and boxers down. His cock sprang free, thick and hard, swinging in the air. She took it in her hand and gave it a few strokes. "Oh, yeah," she moaned. "This is what I've been wanting all day." She leaned forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking gently at first then with more force. Jordan let out a groan as he felt her hot, wet mouth engulf his enlarged shaft.

His cock throbbed in her mouth as she sucked. She took more of him into her mouth, letting his length stretch her jaw as she bobbed her head up and down. She reached down and stroked his balls, massaging them gently with her fingertips before moving her hands to her great big tits. Demi moaned on his cock, making sucking noises. His hips began to buck involuntarily, urging her to take more of him, to swallow him whole. Closing her eyes, Demi let him fuck her mouth and took his dick for a few seconds until he stopped thrusting.

She broke away for a moment, pulling his cock from her lips and looking up at him with a seductive grin. Her eyes sparkled with lust. "I'm sure you're just loving the way I suck it," she whispered. "I want you to fuck my face."

She went back down on her knees and took his cock in her mouth again. Jordan planted his hands on her head and took control, bucking his hips. His cock slammed to the back of her throat, instantly choking her. "Suck it down, slut!" Pulling back, he slammed it between her lips again. Demi's eyes watered up as she closed them. He showed her no mercy as he fucked her pretty face, pumping his cock in and out as she slobbered and sucked.

Her tits jiggled with each thrust, fumbling from the weak grasp of her hands. She moaned and gagged around his cock. "You like that, huh?" he growled. "Nothing better than a slut with a huge ass who also knows how to suck dick." Her eyes looked up at him, tears streaming down her face. Demi blinked as if she were nodding yes. He fucked her face harder, grunting with each thrust. She closed her eyes again as his cock rammed to the back of her throat, making her suck it entirely. When he pulled his cock out of her mouth, she took a deep breath.

Finally, air. Strings of drool were connected to her open lips and his cock. Jordan grabbed his shaft with one hand and used his other to tilt her head down. "Spit between your tits." He was in control now, giving her orders. Demi glanced down at her breasts, pulling them apart and spitting down the middle. He shoved his fat cock between her tits and she squeezed them around it, knowing just what to do.

He thrust into her chest, groaning at the soft feeling of her boobs smashed around his dick. Demi moaned, still pushing her breasts up against his cock. "Oh, fuck, that feels so good," she panted. "Don't stop." He watched his dick vanish and then the head poke up between her breasts with each full thrust. "You've got an ass to die for. But these are the kind of tits that are meant for fucking."

"Yes," she gasped. "Please don't stop." He continued to fuck her tits, pumping his shaft up and down. Jordan took a deep breath, moaning at this feeling. Her breasts were so good he could do this until he came, but he knew that would be a waste without playing with her booty.

He pulled out of her chest. Demi still had her boobs pushed together when he grabbed her by the hair and lifted her to her feet. "Get up. Get on your feet." He spun her around, letting go of her hair to push her from behind. Demi moaned as he pressed her against the wall. She pressed her palms against the wall, knowing how to submissively assume the position he wanted. Jordan grabbed a handful of her ass and spread her cheeks. "Just look at this ass. God, it's so fucking huge and beautiful." Demi moaned as she felt the cool air on her wet pussy. He teased her entrance with the head of his cock before thrusting it inside her.

He began to fuck her from behind, his hips slamming into her ass. Her moans filled the room, muffled against the wall as he pounded into her. Demi was happy to finally be getting fucked after her teasing on the balcony. "Fresh, tight pussy," he growled, feeling her walls squeeze around him. "And it's all for me." He grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing it roughly as he continued to fuck her. Her ass cheeks rubbed against him, bouncing as he thrust into her hard.

"Fuck! Ohhhh, god! Fuck me! Fuck me!!" Her moans were desperate as he fucked her. Her body arched against the wall, the muscles in her ass tensing and relaxing as she met each of his thrusts. He could feel her cunt muscles squeezing his dick from within. Jordan let go of her tits and slapped her ass cheeks with both hands. Her breasts were pressed against the wall, her nipples hard and pebbled.

The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room. Jordan was hammering that pussy with his cock moving inside her. Demi's hands were still pressed against the wall, nails scratching the paint. Her climax was building with each thrust he gave her and she knew he was working to push her beyond the point of no return to that moment.

Demi began to pant, breathing heavily. The sound of their skin slapping together could be heard thanks to the thickness of her huge ass rubbing against him with each full thrust he gave her. "OOHHHHHH, GOD!! I'M GONNA CUM!!" she cried out, her pussy clamping down on him as her body spasmed around his cock. He continued to pound into her as her pleasure mounted, feeling her walls grip and release his cock with each spasm. Demi was at a loss of words and could not think straight as she felt that hard dick still slamming in her pussy as she came. Jordan laughed. "You came hard, I can fucking feel it!"

Her cum trickled down her thighs and legs with some of it falling to the floor. One of his hands grabbed her by the hair, pulling her away from the wall. Demi had mere seconds to recover from her orgasm as he pulled his wet cock out of her ass. "Fuck, so sticky." He slapped her ass with his right hand, rubbing her own cum onto her skin.

"Get back down on your knees." As soon as her knees hit the floor, he moved in front of her and shoved two fingers into her mouth. "Suck them clean." She took his fingers, sucking and licking them clean. "Good girl." He spoke while feeling her tongue move between his fingers. Jordan pulled his fingers out out of her mouth and watched her open it wide. He spit into her mouth, watching her swallow his saliva. A small bit of his spit missed her mouth and stuck around the left side of her lips, but Demi was unbothered by it. He grabbed her hair again, "Lick up your own juices. Taste yourself," he  positioned her head towards the floor. "Now, I want to watch you clean the floor before you clean my dick."

Demi licked the floor, tasting her own juices mixed with his spit. It made her wet again just thinking about how he'd made her cum so hard. Her tongue moved over the floor, cleaning up every last drop of her essence. When she looked up at him, she saw him grinning wickedly. "Good girl," he said again, before pulling her back to her knees. She grabbed his cock and put it in her mouth.

"That's it," he moaned, as she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock as she sucked it clean. "Get that squeaky clean and ready to fuck your ass." She pulled it out of her mouth with a pop. "Mmmmmm, I'm ready for it."

Jordan moved behind her as Demi stomped her palms into the floor and moved on her hands and knees. As he stood behind her, he gazed at her massive booty. "God, that thing is so fucking huge."

"Yes, I know my ass is big. So is your cock. You're big enough to give me a good pounding." She moaned after the last word. He lined his cock up the crack of her booty and found the hole. "Ohhhh, fuck yes," she moaned as his cock slid into her tight ass hole. He started slowly, pumping his hips in and out of her. "Now this is an ass meant for fucking." He spanked her while thrusting. His cock slid in and out of her ass, hitting that perfect spot inside her with each thrust.

Her ass was moving with his thrusts, her body instinctively knowing how to take his cock. He gripped her hips, his fingers digging into her flesh as he fucked that ass harder. "You like that?" He growled. "You like getting fucked in the ass by a random stranger you flashed?" His cock pounded into her ass with a thrust for every word he spoke. Demi moaned as her tits started swinging and bouncing beneath her. He slammed into her again and again, fucking that ass.

Her legs were shaking as she tried to hold on, her nails digging into the floor. "Fuck yeah, that's it," she panted. "Fuck my ass hard! Give it to me deep!!" She sounded like such an epic butt slut in the way she begged. He gripped her hair, yanking her head back as he slowed down. "FUCK! I think I'm gonna cum!" Jordan shouted, thrusting one final time into her ass and then pulling out. Demi didn't expect that from him. He stomped his way towards her and aimed his cock directly at her face, ready to cum on her face. Demi obediently closed her eyes while muttering. "Give me your hot load."

"Ohhhh yeah! I've got a big, sticky hot fucking load all for you, slut. You want it, don't you?" he growled, jerking his hand back and forth. "Keep your mouth open. This load is all for you. I'm gonna give you every last fucking drop!" Jordan released a hot jet of cum onto her face. It spattered on her forehead and right cheek. With another blast of cum on her face, he lowered the head of his dick onto her tongue. Demi wrapped her lips around his cock and opened her eyes. She gazed up at him as she sucked the head, milking him to taste the rest of his creamy load. "You're such a good slut," he said, pulling his cock from her lips after she was done.

He stood there taking deep breaths as he looked down at her face. His cum was smeared across her cheeks and forehead. She had a beautiful face, but it looked so much better glazed. "That's better," he said with a satisfied grin. "Now you're all nice and messy. You deserved a sticky reward for all this fun."

Demi smiled. "You know, you're not so bad yourself," she said, turning around to face him. "For a random stranger." She reached up and smeared some of the cum on her face with two fingers, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "I guess you can say my booty got me in a bit of trouble today. It's always a pleasure to get fucked by a random bloke."

BigTitsEnjoyer

Re: Ass Flash (Demi Rose Mawby)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 02:06:32 AM »
Glad to see more people writing about Demi.

Her ass is fantastic, but her tits are also deserving of attention. I'm glad they got fucked.

The following users thanked this post: Banshee

Banshee

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 06:25:47 AM »
Glad to see more people writing about Demi.

Her ass is fantastic, but her tits are also deserving of attention. I'm glad they got fucked.

Expect to see Demi's tits fucked again when I write her again.

Viri

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 03:34:42 AM »
Fucking ace. All your stories have been a treat.

passion_seeker

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 03:04:13 AM »
Demi's butt seems to get her in trouble often lol

flawed_existence

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2024, 10:20:22 AM »
Loved it

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2024, 05:34:36 AM »
I love a good voyeur story and this one delivered with one of my favorites.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

thebutt

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2024, 07:43:44 PM »
Hot fuck

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA