Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: An interview with...YoungDubz  (Read 116 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
An interview with...YoungDubz
« on: February 19, 2024, 03:30:03 AM »
Here is the next of our interviews that we will be conducting with the authors who post their work on Celebrity Story Site.

In this interview, we are talking to YoungDubz, about how he got into writing celebrity erotica, who influenced him to write in this genre, and other topics related to his writing.

You can visit his profile here.

1. Where are you from?

Swansea, South Wales

2. How did you come up with your pen name and is there any meaning behind it?

It's something my father's rugby friends used to call me when I was a kid, because his nickname is "Double" and I'm his son. I started using the name "YoungDubz" when I created an alternate account on Reddit for the GoneWild subreddits and I didn't want the post/comment history for the account my own friends know about.

3. How long have you been writing celebrity erotic fiction?

I started writing my first story "On Set With The Marvels" in November 2023, so nearly 4 months.

4. Who or What got you started writing erotic fiction?

It kind of happened by accident, I never intended to start writing erotic fiction. I'd been to see "The Marvels" when it released and a couple of weeks later, I was just thinking about something else and my mind sort of sidetracked me with thoughts of the three actresses being really close on set and the story evolved from there.

5. Who would you say are your biggest influences as a writer of less than appropriate celeb fiction? Which authors, if any, would have inspired you?

I'd like to think that my style of writing is in the same area as KMB, who writes 'The Harem'. I prefer when stories actually HAVE a story, like there's a backstory and reasoning behind what's happening and there's a continuity.

6. Who are your favourite celeb sex story writers? Past and Present.

Past: KMB, Present: MTL17

7. Any favourite sex stories that you've read that made you think - "Wow! That's incredible!"

My all-time favourite sex stories are either 'The Harem: Chapter 15' or 'The Harem: Keep Feeling Fascination'. I think both of those stories as a whole as two of the best examples of the genre.

8. Which of your own stories are you the most proud of writing?

'Gigolo To The Stars: Chapter 3 (Anna Kendrick and Mary Elizabeth Winstead)', because I think I'd found a good balance of characterisation and action in that one.

9. Which celebrities do you enjoy writing about the most?

It would make sense to say Brie Larson, because she's the celebrity I've included in the most stories, but I really enjoyed writing 'Gigolo: Chapter 1', mainly because writing Emma Watson in such an against type way was fun.

10. What type of sex scenes do you enjoy writing the most?

I'd say I prefer FF scenes over MF, despite my main series being an MF story. I prefer reading FF and in two of the chapters (Chapter 3 and *SPOILER ALERT* Chapter 5, I've took Jake out of the action completely for a brief time.

11. Do you have a routine for how and when you write?

I write when the mood takes me, to be honest. I did 6 stories in the space of like a month and a half and I felt drained. I felt I should stick to some sort of schedule for readers, but working an 8-5 job plus writing plus anything else I might have going on took it out of me. I started Chapter 5 of 'Gigolo' maybe a week before I burnt out and now I'm working on that as and when I want to. It's coming, but I can't say when just yet.

12. Do you sketch out a plan on paper/word/notes or write off the cuff with a basic idea and let it flow from there?

With 'On Set', I did handwrite most of that story in a notepad before typing it up but for everything else I've written so far I've started with the basic idea and let it flow from there.

13. Apart from hot celebrities, does anything else influence your writing? Music, Fashion, TV etc.

I'm a big WWE fan, have been on and off since I was a kid, it'd b. I love TV and film too, always been a big movie buff. I've prior experience in writing non-erotic fan fiction, a friend and I wrote 4 "seasons" of a 24 Parody,that's where I learnt by doing just how important dialogue is to telling the story you want to tell, I've used that in my story writing.

14. Any projects you are working on that you are excited about?

I'm chipping away at 'Gigolo: Chapter 5' right now, I'm closing in on the end of that then I'll go through and fine tune it before I post it. I'm going to start writing the second part of 'Brie Larson's MCU Initiation' after that which will be my first big group scene, so that will be a test for me. I'm excited to play in that world a bit more, this secret sapphic sisterhood of women from the MCU and I've ideas floating about other pairings or groupings I'd like to see I know haven't been done before. Those will all be one-shots, or multi-part singular stories set within the same universe as each other, so to speak. I don't see there being crossover with 'Gigolo', but I've thought about spinning that off too. Lots of things could happen, we'll see how things go.

15. Any tips for readers that may want to start writing celebrity erotic fiction?

Nothing I can really say except to start, that's what I did. The community here and on other sites I've posted to have been very helpful with feedback and suggestions, you can only improve.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: wildspirit365

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA