Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: John Connors: Stories  (Read 62446 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
John Connors: Stories
« on: October 10, 2018, 03:09:25 PM »

Alan Rogers went to Paris with an empty wallet, a head full of songs and a pocket full of dreams, searching for success. Little was he to know that he would soon find something much bigger than that.

The night before I headed out on the tour we went to dinner and afterwards to a café for a drink. Up to that point we had both tried to avoid bringing up the issue trying to keep up the, admittedly, forced gaiety between us. The mood became even more sombre as we walked back, hand in hand, to her apartment in the Latin Quarter. There was silence between us. I was feeling miserable and could tell Eva felt the same. Putting an arm around her shoulder I drew her closer to me. She slipped an arm around me and placed her head on my shoulder. When we reached the doorstep of her apartment she slipped her hands around my waist and drew herself in closer to my body, her head resting on my shoulder. The feeling of her warmth so close to me was enough to coax my penis out of its flaccid state, much to my embarrassment. It didn't seem to bother Eva though and she drew herself even closer to me. I placed my fingers underneath her chin and kissed her, our lips locked together for what seemed like an eternity. As out tongues swirled in unison, dancing around each other I gently caressed her cheek with the tips of my fingers. I felt her hand slip inside my jacket and stroke my midriff through my jumper. When we broke off the kiss we held each other, enjoying the warmth of the still Paris night and the warmth of each other.

Big Feeling is a tale of romance, passion and music. Set in the most romantic city in the world, it follows the story of two strangers that meet and fall in love.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 07:26:56 PM by John Connors »
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, thenewcomer, 666

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
Re: John Connors: Stories
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 06:42:50 PM »

Who knew that a chance meeting in a hotel in London would lead to a steamy love affair? But when Chris met Melissa, the sparks flew and love spread.

They looked into each other's eyes and as Chris started stroking her cheek with his thumb, she lowered her eyes and smiled, biting her lip as she did. He dropped his head and grazed her cheek with his lips waiting to see her reaction. Melissa looked up at him again and tucked her hair behind her ear, taking his hand in hers and linking fingers. He lowered his face to hers and kissed her softly on the lips, running his fingertips along her cheek and neck. She placed her hand on the back of his neck and started stroking it, whilst kissing him back. Slowly and tenderly, closed mouth at first and then as their desire grew open-mouthed and with more passion.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 06:49:12 PM by John Connors »
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 03:51:37 PM »

Melissa Debling visits a gloryhole to fulfill a long held fantasy of hers.

Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson both wake up in bed together after a heavy night on the town.

Both of these stories are part of the 1,200 word Brevity Series Challenge

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 04:58:10 PM »

Back in wintry London after a vacation away, Melissa decides it is high time to fulfill a long-held fantasy she has had.

She heard the man start to take off his clothes, and she readied herself.

"Can I feel your tits?" He asked.

"Of course you can." She moved closer to the hole and watched as a black hand reached in and began to grope her breasts. His skin was much softer than the first mans had been, and she sighed a little when he touched her, enjoying his fingers playing with her nipples.

"Can I touch your pussy?" He asked as busied himself with her breasts.

"Sorry, babe. Not tonight." She replied and reached down for the wet wipes. "Besides, don't you have something you'd rather me play with?"

His hand was replaced by a large, erect muscular penis. It was much bigger than the previous man's, slightly curved, cut, and thick, with prominent veins that crisscrossed his girthy shaft like latticework. His large, mushroom-shaped cock-head oozed pre-cum. To her delight, he was shaved clean all over, even down to his sagging, egg-sized testicles.

"Mmm, you have a really nice cock." Melissa cooed, and she briskly wiped it down before landing a kiss on its tip. "I can't wait to make it cum in my mouth."

She cupped his large balls in her hand and licked his cock from root to tip, bathing it in her spittle. He groaned throatily when she did that, enjoying the feel of her tongue stud raking along on his meat. She slowly licked his scrotum, stopping to take his large balls in her mouth, sucking on them greedily, something he enjoyed given his grunts of pleasure. She moved from one ball to the next for several minutes before returning her focus to his shaft.

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2021, 01:40:37 PM »

What if modern, real-life celebrities were transported back in time at the whim of an Ancient Roman deity? That is what happens when the Roman Goddess of Sexual Perversion comes to the aid of one of her loyal followers.

This is a multi-chapter story that will feature: Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Kate Upton, Rita Ora, Christina Hendricks, Jessica Nigri, and more

Kate caressed her clitoris lightly with the tips of her fingers as her other hand was starting to stroke her labia. Both these actions were causing her to moan in pleasure. Her eyes were shut tight, and she was biting her lip a little. Her body was alive with pleasure as her hands continued busying themselves with her sex. Her thoughts were of Ethan caressing her clitoris with his tongue. She imagined him sliding his tongue inside her and start to flick it gently. Fuelled with this thought, she slipped two fingers inside her sopping wet pussy and started to slowly slide them in and out. She let out a low groan and began to arch her back out of the water a little higher with each stabbing motion.

Her other hand had started to slowly stroke her clitoris. She was beginning to moan more openly now, her body squirming in the bath, water slopping over the edge, as her clitoris hummed in pleasure. Kate imagined being sprawled on the couch while Ethan was plunging his penis deep inside her. It was rough, sweaty sex fuelled by pure lust.

With two fingers embedded in her pussy Kate began to flick them in a come-hither motion as she found her G-spot. The pleasure was starting to build to a crescendo as images of Ethan flashed through her mind. She let out a harsh sobbing cry, and her body jerked as an orgasm rocked her body. She continued to finger herself, and the second wave of incredible pleasure engulfed her body. She let out another harsh cry, and as she lay there panting, her fingers still inside her, she shuddered in pleasure.

She lay there submerged in the warm water basking in the afterglow of her pleasure. It had been a long time since she had slept with a guy. Her last boyfriend, in fact. And that had been over a year ago. She'd had opportunities, of course, and there had been times when she had been tempted. But she'd held herself back. Despite what her bullies…no tormentors….had said about her in high school, she was not a stupid slut that would just drop her panties for any guy with a pulse. When she'd had sex, it was always with a boyfriend.

She really missed being close with someone. Not just the sex part, although that was important. But also the small, intimate moments. Holding hands, kissing, being silly together. She sighed and started washing. Maybe Ethan would be the guy. Who knew? She liked his personality and was very attracted to him. If they clicked tomorrow, who knew? They were both signed to IMG, so maybe they'd work together again as well?

Kate realised she'd spent a lot longer than she should have in the tub, and she'd need to get moving if she were to make her dinner reservation with the gang. She quickly finished scrubbing herself and reached for a towel before standing up and stepping gingerly out of the bath. She started to dry herself off, and once completed, she dropped the towel on the bathroom floor and walked into the bedroom.

And that was the last thing she remembered.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA