Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Glamour Chronicles (multiple Glamour Models)  (Read 113623 times)

Chlp

Glamour Chronicles (multiple Glamour Models)
« on: October 07, 2021, 05:02:10 AM »
Chapter 1

Starring: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh

Codes: MF, FF, Oral, Anal, titfuck,

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

Michelle knocked on the door and waited, “Come in” a voice said from inside, “Take a seat Michelle”.

She walked over and sat down in the chair in front of the desk, looking up she saw a handsome middle aged man, slightly greying hair looking at her.

“What do you think?” He asked, sliding a copy of ‘The Daily Star’ over the desk.

“She’s got the figure, Mr Taylor” Michelle said, picking up the paper and looking through it.

“We have decided she should be brought into the fold” He replied.

She crossed her legs, her dark skirt riding up to show off more than a hint of thigh, raising an eyebrow, she studied the brunette in the pictures more carefully. “Leave it with me” Michelle stated.

His eyes were drawn to her hemline, I teasing glimpse of stocking top on display.  She grinned watching him, until his gaze snapped back to her face. “Will there be anything else?” she said, emphasis on the else.

“No, not  this morning Michelle” he replied, “but soon” he added.

She stood up, he watched her leave, her full ass wiggling as she deliberately swayed as she left. 

Michelle waited with Steve, the photographer, for Lucy to arrive.  She had shot with him multiple times before and was very comfortable in his company, so she sat relaxed on a sofa in the studio.

“Hello” the intercom buzzed and Steve answered it.

“Yes Hello, this is Lucy Pinder, I think I am supposed to be here for a photoshoot today” said the voice.

“Hello Lucy, yes come on up I will buzz the door open” Steve replied.

Lucy opened the door at the top of the stairs and walked into the studio, she was wearing a loose fitting top and long white trousers, her curvaceous figure hidden, presumably not to draw attention to herself.

“Hi Lucy, I’m Steve, this is Michelle, she will be shooting with you today” He said.

“Hiya babe” Michelle said standing up to greet Lucy, Leaning in for a kiss on both cheeks.

“Hello Michelle” Lucy said, “Nice to meet you”

“So Ladies, if you would like to get changed and do your makeup, we’ll be shooting with the greenscreen background today” Steve said.

“This is todays outfit!” Michelle said handing Lucy a hanger with just a pink bra and panties set on it.

“Love the colour!” Lucy said, “Not much too it though” she laughed.

“There never is babe” Michelle giggled.

Lucy seemed immediately at ease as she chatted with Michelle, firstly doing their own makeup then, changing into the skimpy outfits.  She wasn’t shy when it came to undressing, and certainly took the time to check out Michelle’s body.

“Fuck why is this bra too small” Lucy gasped trying to fasten it.

“They always do that, makes our tits spill over and look even bigger” Michelle explained.

“ooooh” Lucy replied just understanding.

“You look stunning” Michelle said, as Lucy stood up to walk to the greenscreen, “How long have you been modelling?” she asked, knowing the answer already.

“Oh I only just started, I’ve done a few shoots for the Daily star” Lucy replied

“Who’s your agent?” Michelle asked.

“I don’t have one yet, my mum has been doing it” Lucy answered slightly embarrassed.

“Ohh well I think I might be able to help you, let’s see how the shoot goes” Michelle said.

Lucy and Michelle shot for several hours, in a variety of poses, Lucy although new picked up the routine very quickly.  Michelle showed her some of the stock poses, for page 3 shoots and the like.  Then I came to the 2 girl shoots, Lucy looked a little nervous but Michelle reassured her.

“Don’t worry Lucy, I don’t bite!” she teased.

“Even if I wanted you too?” Lucy replied smiling, possibly flirting with Michelle.

Michelle raised her eyebrows, then decided to see how far this brunette minx was gonna go.  They posed in a variety of positions, Michelle letting her hands roam to places they maybe shouldn’t.  Lucy never said a word to stop her, in fact she even adjust her position several times to be even closer to Michelle.

“I’ve never fucked a girl” Lucy whispered into Michelle’s ear as she posed close up behind her. “But  I am sooo wet right now”

They swapped, Michelle standing behind Lucy, hands on her breasts, squeezing them up to form an even bigger cleavage in her bra.  “I’ll make you cum like you have never experienced” Michelle whispered in reply.

She winked at Steve, as they switched positions, sitting facing one another.

“tops off then girls” Steve said.

“Oh, oh I don’t” Lucy said.

“Ahh ok, well we’ll hide you nips?” Steve answered, “boobs together that kind of thing”

“That’s fine, just no topless stuff” Lucy said, “Not something I want to give away yet”

Michelle unfastened her bra, letting her large plump tits drop free, nipple were rock hard, as she watched Lucy reveal her twins.  Licking her lips Michelle was mesmerised by Lucy’s breasts, she had modelled with lots of girls before, but Lucy’s boobs were the finest she had ever seen.

“Spectacular” Michelle gasped as she watched them bounce free of the tight bra.

Posing in a variety of positions, they teased and taunted each other.  Lucy spent longer holding Michelle’s breast that she should, while Michelle managed to slide a finger into Lucy’s Pussy as they stood one behind the other.

“You want to be my little glamour playmate” Michelle asked.

“Ohh I think I do” Lucy replied.

“Well that’s a wrap ladies, thank you” Steve said, “Now please fuck each other’s brains out, the tension here is mad”

Michelle laughed, “What you mean is you wanna wank off over us, eh Steve?”

“Well hell yeah I do!” Steve replied, “So you getting it on or not?”

“What do you say Lucy, gonna let me make you cum so fucking hard? While this filthy bastard wanks his cock over us?”

Steve was a handsome guy, but Lucy was so focused on Michelle that whatever was suggested she would have agreed to, Simply nodding her head she turned Michelle around and kissed her hard.  Michelle went with it, engaging in a ferocious kiss, holding nothing back.

“That’s the stuff girls” Steve said sitting back in a nearby chair, dropping his trousers and stroking his hardening shaft.

Michelle’s hands roamed around to Lucy’s ass, gripping her tightly as they kissed, Lucy copied her having a good feel of those soft pillow like cheeks.  Michelle broke their kiss and moved down Lucy’s body, grasping her big breasts with both hands.

“Ohh Fuck these are incredible” Michelle gasped, mouth devouring one of Lucy’s nipples.  Sucking hard, Lucy groaned, her hands pulling Michelle’s face to her tits.

“Ohhh Michelle” She murmured as her hard teat was gently pulled between Michelle’s teeth.

She traded places, tongue working hard on Michelle’s nipples, as the Busty Blonde fingered her own wet cunt furiously.  Lucy groped and squeezed Michelle’s boobs quite roughly, but she didn’t seem to mind.

“Lay down Lucy, I am gonna make you cum” Michelle said.

On her back on the floor, Michelle peeled down Lucy’s knickers and dove head first into her wet juicy pussy, hands on her hips head between her legs she clamped her lips down over that perfectly shaved cunt.

“Oooh fuuckk meee” Lucy growled as her tongue went to work, flicking furiously over her swollen clit.

Michelle frantically flicked her tongue over that throbbing bud, Lucy twisted and squirmed the stimulation of her clit driving her insane.  Michelle was relentless, but also could feel Lucy’s orgasm starting to build and eased back just at the right moment to keep her on the edge.

“Ohhh sooo good Chelle, sooooo gooood” Lucy squealed.

Michelle moved her head up from Lucys quivering pussy, and slid 2 fingers inside her.  Lucy looked up eyes wide as she was finger fucked hard.

Thumb circling her clit, Michelle jabbed both finders deep inside Lucy’s soaking wet cunt, thighs trembling Lucy was on the verge of cumming. Michelle eased down her probing, just teasing Lucy with small movements of her thumb over her clit.

“You want it Lucy, you want it?” she asked.

“Fuck! Fuck I need to cum” Lucy begged.

“You gonna be my fuckbuddy, you promise to be my nasty little whore” Michelle continued, knowing she had Lucy where she wanted.

“Yes! Yes! Make me cum, pleeease” Lucy begged again.

Michelle laughed and started thrusting faster, her fingers and thumb driving Lucy wild.  Lucy’s hips started bucking, ass lifting from the floor as she hit her climax. Thighs taught quivering she let out a loud scream of pure pleasure.

“FUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!” Lucy roared, her whole body shaking.

Michelle was watching Lucy closely, hips high, on her toes back pushed into the floor as her body shook.  Suddenly a thick spray of girlcum blasted her, Lucy squirting up and over her body.  Wet droplets running down her tits and belly.

“YEAASSSS!! YEAAASSSSS!! YEAAASSSSSS!!! Lucy howled, cumming so very hard.

Finally Michelle felt her calming, cunt releasing its vice like grip on her fingers, hips dropping to the floor. Lucy gasped and panted as Michelle knelt back easing her fingers from Lucy.

“Ohhhh shiiit” Lucy groaned, Sitting up onto her elbows looking at Michelle, “Fucking Hell Michelle, that was incredible”

Michelle lifted her fingers to her mouth and savoured the taste of Lucy, devouring every drop of glistening liquid on them.  She winked at Lucy before pulling them from her mouth.

“Enjoy?” she said with a smirk

Lucy rolled over and sat Legs either side of Michelle, and started to lick her girlcum covered tits, “Amazing” she said looking up at Michelle.

Eyes darting across to Steve, his hard dick in his hand stroking it, “Not cum yet babe? She asked.

“So fucking close Lucy, that was so horny” he replied.

“Give him a hand Lucy, or rather why not some tits” Michelle said.

Lucy moved over to kneel in front of Steve, spreading her ample tits she engulfed his thick cock, smothering it in her breasts. He groaned as she started to stroke up and down on his shaft, the soft big tits wanking him slowly.

“Ohh that’s it, fucking pump my titties” Lucy purred, licking her full red lips, before dropping her head to his cock. Steve thrust his hips up, head of his dick popping from between Lucy’s tits and into her mouth. His pace built up as he approached his orgasm.

Michelle knelt behind Lucy reaching around and helping her to squeeze her tits together, she watched as Steve thrusts became more and more erratic, until finally he was about to explode.

“Cum on her tits Steve” Michelle said, “Watch me lick it off”

Lucy flicked her head up, staring straight at him, “Cover my fucking big tits with your spunk baby” she told him, her voice firm and instructive.

Steve stood up over her, as Michelle held Lucy’s tits up as a target. Lucy reached up and grabbed his cock taking over, furiously wanking his dick over her tits. Steve groaned as Lucy kept going no let up in her strokes, his dick twitching and balls pulling up ready to explode.

“Fucking cum, cum all over me baby” Lucy urged as she felt his dick swell in her grasp.

A big wad of cum blasted from his dick as she slowed her strokes, 2 3 4 more jests splattered her tits as Steve scrunched his toes up in pleasure.  Lucy watched his dickhead pump the stick white semen over her boobs, eyes intent and watching the spitting python.

“Yes, do it, more, more!” Michelle said encouraging him.

Slowly Lucy stopped jerking, flicking the last few drop from his tip, before sinking her lips over the end to clean every drop. Steve gasped, his ultra sensitive head being sucked clean by the gorgeous glamour model.

Ohhh fuuuckk” He gasped as she released his dick, collapsing back into the chair.

Lucy lay back as Michelle moved over her, the thick streaks of spunk lacing her tits.  Bending down Michelle took a long lick hovering up a thick wad from nipple to the base of Lucy’s neck.  Again and again she sucked up Steve’s cum, until finally not 1 drop remained on Lucy’s huge boobs.

“Ohh fuck Michelle, that’s filthy!” Lucy gasped, as the blonde leant over her.

Michelle reached down and ran her hand over Lucy’s face, gently opening her mouth she dribbled the thick load of cum down into it.  Lucy’s nostrils flared in shock as she felt the warm gloopy semen oozed down her tongue and fill her mouth.

“mmmm delicious” Michelle said when her mouth was empty, “Back to me”

Swinging down So Lucy could kneel over her, Michelle tipped her head back and opened her mouth wide.  Lucy moved to lean over Michelle this time and spat the thick wad inn one go into Michelle’s mouth.

“Sorry Michelle” she croaked, having never done this before.

Michelle swirled her tongue in the cum, before pulling Lucy down to kiss her, sharing the load as they did so, and then both swallowing it down.  They lingered in their kiss for several moments before breaking.

“Ohh that was dirty!” Lucy squealed in excitement

“You enjoyed it?” Michelle asked

“Fuck yeah I did” Lucy replied.

“Man you girls were amazing” Steve said, fastening his trousers back up, “Damn I would pay to fuck you both”

“See me after my next shoot babe, I certainly wouldn’t charge you!” Michelle teased, “I’d double team you with Chelle” Lucy added.

“You don’t mind me calling you that?” she asked, having used it during their session earlier.

“Not at all Lucy, lots of my friends call me that, and I think we are going to be really close friends” Michelle replied

“So, how would you feel about having a meeting with my management company?  I think we are on the same wavelength, and they could make you a HUGE star, and a lot of money as well.” Michelle said as she started to dress.

“”Please, Michelle, that would be great, anything I need to prep beforehand?” Lucy replied.

“No just let me have your number, and bring yourself and an open mind, they are not your usual agency” Michelle said.

Lucy pulling her clothes back on, grinned, “Thanks babe”, she was ready to see what more Michelle had to show her.

Michelle again knocked on the door and waited, “Come in” a voice said from inside, “Take a seat Michelle”.

She walked over and sat down in the chair in front of the desk, looking up she saw the same  handsome middle aged man, looking at her.

“Well?” He asked, sliding waiting for a response

“She’s hooked” Michelle said, “And a keeper too if my senses are correct”

“Arrange the induction” He replied.

She crossed her legs, her dark skirt riding up as it always did in these meetings. “Leave that to me” Michelle stated.

His eyes were drawn to her once more to her stocking top.  Michelle smiled, watching him, “Will there be anything else?” she said, emphasis on the else.

“Yes I believe there will Michelle” he replied, “I have an issue that needs to be taken care of” he added.

She stood up, and moved around to behind the desk.  Looking at the large buldge in his trousers, “The usual problem” she said.

“Yes” he answered.

“Let me deal with that right now Mr Taylor” she said kneeling down.

Unfastening his zip she eased his hard cock out, sinking her lips over it she set about sucking up and down his shaft.  He sat back hands above his head, fingers locked together as Michelle serviced his dick.

“ohh Mr Taylor, I think this needs more work” she purred, slapping the throbbing head on her tongue.

Michelle rutted his cock deep into her throat, making it as wet and sloppy as she could, knowing Mr Taylor she knew what was probably coming next, and his dick covered in her sloppiest spit is exactly what she wanted.

“Fuuuck yesssss” he groaned, her throat swallowing him deep.

His hands moved to her head, grabbing her short ponytail he hauled her up, bending her over the desk in front of him. He pinned her head down with one hand the other pushing her skirt up over her hips, her bare ass cheeks now on show.

“Spread them” he hissed, hand now stroking his spit slick shaft.

Michelle pulled her thick juicy cheeks apart, as Mr Taylor pushed his slippery spit covered cock to her ring, “Tell Me” he growled.

“Fuck my ass Mr Taylor, stick your cock up my ass” Michelle begged, knowing exactly what he wanted.

Hand in her hair, one on her back he drove his dick deep, her ring burst open.  Michelle quickly gripped the edge of the desk, grunting as she felt him inside.  She squealed as he went balls deep

“Sooo tight” he groaned as he started rutting.

“use it, use my tight asshole” Michelle gasped as he pumped, knowing he loved to hear her talk dirty.

“Slam that cock up my anal whore ass” She growled.

This was hard brutal sex, purely designed to get him off, Michelle knew her role and acted it accordingly.  He head was tight to the desk, the clammy wood sticking to her cheek as he pumped her asshole.

“I am gonna cum up your ass you dirty slut” he panted, hips driving hard and deep.

“Yes! Use it, use that ass, spunk up my shit pipe!” she cried.

Her ass was being slammed faster and faster as he built to a climax, Michelle revelling in every thrust, she was so close to orgasm as well.  Teeth gritted she felt her ass clamp down on his dick as her thighs trembled her body peaking.

“NOW! NOW! DO ITTTTT!!!” she begged, “CUM IN MEEEE!!”

Hot scalding semen flooded her bowels as Mr Taylor came, hand twisting her hair even tighter she squealed and shrieked as he came in her asshole. He grunted and groaned as his dick pulse in her spasming ass, legs quivering as she orgasmed.

“YES! YESSS!!! OHHH FUCK MY WHORE ASSS!” she gasped.

He pumped 3 or 4 more times before releasing her hair and standing upright.  Michelle gasped for breath as he pulled out of her ass, she spun around and dropped to her knees.

“Your ass taste good?” he said, as she looked up at him.

“Yesss Mr Taylor” she said looking up at him.

“Thank you Michelle you may go now” he instructed, “Please arrange for Lucy to be inducted ASAP”

Standing up and adjusting her shirt back down, she made a semblance of fixing her hair.  Michelle walked, legs shaky, towards the door, turning before she left.

“Of course Mr Taylor I will be right on it” She said.

Chlp

Re: Glamour Chronicles (multiple Glamour Models)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 05:03:54 AM »
Start of a new series, with some collaboration from other authors featuring some of the UK's finest glamour models.

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Nikko

flawed_existence

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 10:23:24 AM »
More more more, that was fucking hot.

The following users thanked this post: Chlp, Nikko

diamond_luv

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2021, 07:23:20 AM »
That was pretty good. I'm glad to see some more lesbian content on this site, especially with these two legendary models.

The following users thanked this post: Chlp, Nikko

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 05:34:09 AM »
An excellent series @Chlp. Really looking forward to the next installments.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Chlp

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2021, 09:42:02 AM »
Chapter 2

Starring: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh

Codes: MF, FF, MFF, Oral, Anal, Facial, titfuck,

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

Lucy sipped her cocktail, as she sat chatting to Michelle in the London Bar.  They had arranged to meet for a drink and a night out, Michelle telling her she had a proposal to make.

“Sooo, Lucy” Michelle explained, “My management would like to take you on, they see big things in your future”
   “That’s amazing Michelle, thank you so much for recommending me” Lucy replied.

“They work in a bit of a different way to most agencies though, you will get the idea pretty fast I am sure”  We just have to pass the induction.

“Sure, what is it, some pics? A quick interview?” Lucy replied.

“No, the induction is called Hank, and he just arrived!” Michelle smiled, waving at a handsome, 20 something man who had just walked into the bar.

“Michelle” he said leaning in to kiss her as she stood, “And you must be Lucy” He kissed her briefly on one cheek.

Sitting down, he ordered a drink and another for Lucy and Michelle, “Is she ready?” He asked. “I think so” Michelle replied.

Lucy studied Hank, he was def her type, dark hair, hint of stubble, well built but not overly muscular.  She smiled as he caught her watching him, winking he continued to chat with the ladies.

“So then what exactly do I need to do to get my name on this contract?” Lucy finally said as the evening drew later.

“All will be revealed Lucy, now let’s head back to my hotel” Michelle said.

Michelle flashed the key card over the hotel door, Lucy was impressed this was one of the more expensive London hotels and Michelle was booked into one of the suites and not just a room. A large Sofa and chair were in the main area, a bedroom and bathroom off to the side.  Michelle took Lucy’s coat and hung it up next to hers, “Take a seat Hank” she said, leading Lucy over to stand in front of him.

“So Lucy” Michelle said, leaning in to kiss her softly, “Here’s the deal, you have a couple of hours here to show Hank exactly why you should join us, hope you have some ideas about what could please him”

“I can be VERY persuasive” Lucy replied, kissing her back, hands running down her body to grab her ass and pull her close.

“Keep that up Ladies and I will be a very happy man” Hank said hand rubbing his hard dick through his trousers.

Lucy slowly unfastens her dress, letting the sheer brown fabric drop to the floor, standing there in a matching black bra, panties and stockings.  Michelle likewise removed her dress, to reveal a white set of underwear to compliment Lucy.  Lucy kissed Michelle hard, that kind of full tongues porno kiss she knew would work wonders, her fingers slipped into the front of Michelle’s knickers, slipping one into her dampening pussy.

“Mmmm, no messing around today Lucy” Michelle gasped.

Lucy moved down her body, pulling them down and dove her lips in, tongue driving inside of Michelle.  She grabbed Lucy’s hair and gasped, the Brunette eager to savour the taste of her cunt.

Hank had his cock out now and was stroking it watching the 2 gorgeous models, as Lucy continued easting pussy.  Michelle clasped Lucy’s head tight, legs wobbling as she shook in pleasure, her snatch getting so wet and juicy.

Lifting Lucy back up from her knees, she kissed her, licking her own sweet nectar from Lucy’s lips, “Now him” she said turning Lucy to face hank.

Lucy stepped forwards again kneeling down, hands on his thighs she watched him wank, her hand gripped his shaft and took over stroking him faster as she looked up at him.  Her lips engulfed his cockhead, making him groan as Lucy started sucking him, Michelle stood removing her bra and squeezing her own breasts as she watched.

“Ohh Fuuuckkk” he groaned, then suddenly his whole shaft was in her throat.

Lucy dropped him balls deep into her neck, dick hard and tight in her throat she swallowed him down.  Hank wasn’t expecting this and let out a loud growl as she held him there eyes staring up at him.

“Fuck Lucy!” Michelle squealed as she watched her deep throat.

Lucy held his cock there, eyes starting to tear up, until a single drop ran down her cheek. Gagging slightly she eased his dick from the depths of her throat, coughing a thick line of spit from his dick to her lower lip as she released him.

“You dirty bitch!” Michelle said, watching Lucy, who turned grinning at her, “You have skills!”

Hank gripped her head and turned it back to his cock, she went back down, deeper and deeper as she throated his shaft.  She turned up the heat, a loud gagging noise with each swallow, her throat bulging with each dip of her head.

“Do it Lucy, suck that dick baby” Michelle told her, moving up behind to grab that soft round ass that was on display.

Lucy felt Michelle’s hands on her bum cheeks, as she sucked on that thick cock, Michelle rubbing them over her soft juicy ass.  Sliding down her knickers Michelle dove in, tongue snaking around towards her pussy.

Lucy groaned on Hanks cock, Michelle delving between her wet lips, She came up for air gasping.  Hank took his dick in his hand and tapped it on her tongue, as she rested mouth open.

“Fuck me” Lucy purred, “Fuck me with that hard cock”

She stood up, unfastening her bra revealing her incredible breasts.  Hank salivated watching the glorious orbs drop from her cups.  They bounced when released, his cock twitching at the sight.

She moved back to straddle his body, “Fuck me hard Hank” she gasped, feeding his member into her wet snatch. She gasped as it pushed deeper and deeper, finally she settled ontop of him, his hands grasping her hips.

“Do it Hank, fucking pump my pussy baby” she groaned as he started thrusting.

Michelle moved around and grabbed Lucy’s head kissing her as she rode him, hands groping Lucy’s breasts while he watched.  Michelle softly chewed on her rock hard nipple as Lucy gasped in pleasure.

“fuuuuuckkk” she hissed.

Hank was thrusting faster and faster, Lucy leant back hands resting on his thighs, body shaking, so close to an orgasm.  Her big breasts jiggled up and down, frantically bouncing in time with his hips.  Michelle bent down to kiss Hank, his eyes locked on those mammoth tits.

“Hardeerrrr, Hardeeeerrr” Lucy growled, her fingers digging into his legs.

Hanks hips moved even faster, his balls slamming against those big round ass cheeks as Lucy bucked and came, she fell forwards hands on his chest, squirming and shaking hard.

“YESSS!!! YESSS!!! YESSSS!!!” she screamed, her body alight with pleasure.

Michelle rubbed her own crotch, watching Lucy cum so hard, knowing she had found a new star, and would be able to help her climb even higher in the organisation now.  Not only that but she found Lucy incredibly attractive, and couldn’t wait to do filthy things with her.
   “FUCK!!!! FUUUCKKK!!! FUUUCKK YEAASSSSSSSS!!!” Lucy wailed. Her climax hitting its peak.

Hank slowed down as Lucy, started to relax, her tight cunt clasping his dick nearly making him cum.  “Fuck I need a break I am so close” he groaned.

Lucy eased up from his cock, her legs shaking still as she stood up, she bent down and softly sucked his shaft one last time, savouring the taste of herself.  Michelle pulled her back up and kissed her, trying to share the pussy essence in her mouth.

“Sit there and watch Hank, I think we can entertain you” Michelle said.

Hank sat back, very slowly stroking his super sensitive cock, as Michelle moved over to her suitcase.  She rummaged round for a few moments before pulling out a long black strap on dick.

“Wanna watch me fuck Lucy?” she teased, not even waiting for an answer.

She stood next to Lucy, the fake dick in her hand and held it up to her lips sucking it, passing it across to the busty brunette, Lucy engulfed it with her lips as well.  “Ever been fucked by a woman Lucy?” she asked.

“Never!” Lucy said grinning, “But I want you to be my first”

Michelle stepped into the harness and fastened it in place, as Lucy bent over the back of the chair facing Hank.  Michelle stepped behind her, slapping the rubber head playfully on Lucy’s ass cheeks, until she pressed it to her slippery lips.

“Ready Lucy?” she said before pushing in.  Lucy gasped as she felt her cunt being invaded.

“Fuckkk meeee Chelle” she gasped.

Michelle thrust in and out of Lucy, she had become more than proficient with her strapon skills, and knew exactly what to do.  Lucy groaned and gasped, jerking forwards with every thrust, eyes locked on Hank.  He stroked his cock watching those mammoth tits swaying and rocking as Lucy got fucked from behind.

“Oh fuck that’s good, Oh fuck me Michelle” Lucy growled, feeling the fake shaft relentlessly slamming her hole.

“Look at her Hank, my little fuckslut, getting pumped hard” Michelle teased, playfully slapping Lucy’s asscheek.

Lucy shrieked, not expecting to be spanked, “You can spank me harder” she hissed, loving the feeling of the stinging swat on her bum.
   “Ohh she likes it” Michelle said, Slapping Lucy’s other ass cheek, “We have a kinky one here”

“Fuckking slam me” Lucy squealed, feeling so close to her second orgasm.

“Ohh fuck I need that pussy again” Hank groaned standing up to be behind Michelle.

“She’s all yours” Michelle said easing out, and letting Hank replace her.

Hanks cock pushed deep inside Lucy, he grabbed her hips and started thrusting, she looked back over her shoulder grinning.  “Well you can fuck my pussy if you want, but I am gonna cum so much harder if you stick that dick up my tight ass” she teased.

“Really?” Hank gasped, as this gorgeous babe with big hooker tits was telling him to bugger her asshole.

“Ohh you dirty little minx” Michelle gasped, she straddled the chair in front of Lucy, fingers in her pussy watching as Hank pushed his dick into her ass.

Lucy growled as his thick shaft pushed inside her, no lube just the slickness of her juices made it so tight.  She was so turned on at this moment she didn’t even care, as he started rutting his dick deep and hard.

“Fuck my asshole! Fucking do it!” she snarled, his pace building.

Her stomach was clenched about to unleash, as Hank really worked up some speed, the loud slap of his crotch on her ass cheeks ringing around the room as he slammed powerfully in and out.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUUUCKKK!!!” Luc screamed, her climax hitting hard.

One hand on her shoulder, pulling himself deeper, Hank felt her ring clench so tight on his cock.  The intense pressure of her muscle spasms was so good as she bucked and writhed below him.

“YEASS!! YEAASS!! YES! YES YEAAASS!!!!” Lucy cried, her body shaking hard.

Michelle stroked her pussy so fast, she was almost there as well watching Lucy getting sodomised hard.  Lucy’s eyes were wide as Hank ground every inch deep down, her asshole flexing on his base as she entered the final few spasms of orgasm.

Michelle shook, her body cumming, eyes rolling back as she silently howled.  Lucy collapsed over the chair, body spent as Hank pumped her ass, nearly about to cum himself.  Michelle watched him knowing that he was close, “You gonna cum Hank” she asked.

“So, fucking, close” he panted, hips still pumping.

“ohh fuck baby, I want you to shoot your spunk all over my face” Lucy panted looking back up over her shoulder at him.

Pulling out of her ass, she dropped to her knees looking right up at him, Michelle joining her on the floor. “Cover my pretty little face Hank, shoot your hot load all over it” she said.

Michelle reached up and grabbed his dick, sucking him deep savouring Lucy’s ass on the shaft.  She felt him twitch, so hard and close to exploding.   Leaving him to stroke, she settled back on her knees next to Lucy, turning her head to kiss her briefly before Hank stepped even closer, dick inches from Lucy’s face.

“Do it Hank, cum on me, cum all over my face” she gasped, eyes locked on him.

Sweat ran down his face as he stroked his hard dick faster and faster, Michelle pulled Lucy’s hair back away from her face, so he had full range to jizz all over her.  Licking her lips, eyes flicking between Hanks and his cockhead, Lucy knelt waiting.  Hands in her lap big tits squeezed between her upper arms making them look even bigger.

“Fuck, fuck, oh fuck Lucy!” he gasped, dick seconds from exploding.

“do it, do it, dooo it!” she squealed as his thick cum erupted.

She watched the pulsing eye of his cock as the hot semen splattered her face, the first rope blasting her forehead and clinging down diagonally across her nose and onto her left cheek.  The second hit the other side and mirrored it, forming a white X on her face.  Lucy gasped eye closing by reflex as Hank wanked fountain after fountain over her.  The white spunk criss crossed her several more times, before he moved forwards and milked the last few drops of cum onto her forehead.

“Holy fucking shit Lucy!” Michelle gasped, looking at her, “You got cummed on”

Hank was panting, breathing heavily as he stepped away, collapsing back onto the sofa.  Lucy struggled to blink her eyes open, the heavy cum glueing her eyelids shut.  After several tries she finally managed it, freeing them from the thick white liquid.  Michelle had grabbed her phone and snapped some pics, before Lucy realised what was happening.

“Hey Chelle, what you doing?” she asked.

“My employers will need proof, and fuck this is some damn good proof!” Michelle replied.

Setting the phone down she moved over to the brunette, taking her by the hand to the bathroom, “You have to see this” she said.

Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, Lucy was shocked at the huge facial.  Slimy thick globs now oozed down her face, a long drip forming from her nose.  Shaking both hands almost hysterically she watched as Michelle ducked down under her and let the big globule drip into her open mouth.

“Fuck he tastes good too” she said swallowing it.

Lucy ran a finger across her cheek, scooping up all the cum, she savoured the thick sticky wad before guzzling it down.  Hank lay on the sofa exhausted, as they returned to the living area, Michelle now licking the rest from Lucy.  He watched her suck and swallow every drop of his semen from Lucy’s face, before they sat either side of him, all 3 spent.

“So then Hank? Am I recommended?” Lucy asked.

“You most certainly are Lucy, and if you continue like this the name Lucy Pinder will be famous all across the world in no time!” Hank replied.

“Great work Lucy, thanks one of the biggest loads I’ve seen from one guy, you took it well” Michelle said, ”And when did you start taking it up the ass!”

“Ohh fuck Chelle I am an anal freak, my fucking boyfriend wont take me up the ass, I have to make do with a dildo when I wank off” She said, “That was the first real cock I have taken, damn it was good” Lucy answered.

“First cock ever!” Michelle said shocked, “Fucking hell Lucy that was amazing, you came so damn hard, I guessed you’d been taking it for ages”

“No, but I am not stopping now, I want more!” she said, grinning.

“Well ladies it’s been a pleasure, but I have to go.  Lucy I look fwds to meeting you again soon I hope, and Michelle, It’s always a pleasure, next time I want to fuck you too” he said, getting dressed and ready to leave.

“Hank, thank you so much, that will definitely be happening!” Michelle said leading him to the door, Both Lucy and Michelle kissed him before he left, Lucy closing the door behind him.

“Yes!” Lucy squealed as soon as the door shut, overjoyed to have passed her test.

“Well done babe” Michelle said kissing her, “Do you wanta shower before you go?”

“Please babe, maybe we could get some room service before I head home too?” Lucy said.

“Sure thing babe, I want to see what other naughty things you get up to!” Michelle grinned as she teased Lucy.

flawed_existence

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2021, 07:12:48 AM »
Damn that was hot. There is no better pairing than Pinder and Marshy.

The following users thanked this post: Chlp, McDGiles71, Nikko

diamond_luv

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2021, 12:33:48 PM »
Nice work CHLP, I love these two.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2021, 05:04:07 PM »
Shame on me for being late reading this. I've been in a glamour mood lately though, and you are doing great with these two as always. Lucy/Michelle are GOAT pairing.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2021, 08:11:58 PM »
Great work again @Chlp. You really know how to write these Glamour Babes well.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Chlp

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2022, 06:45:58 AM »
Chapter 3

Starring: Sophie Howard

Codes: MF, Oral, Cum on tits, titfuck, throatfuck

Wear something slutty” That was what Michelle had told her, ”This is your chance to make it to the big time.”

Sophie had gone through her wardrobe, she had many fetish’s but rubber was a big one, so she selected the tightest purple dress she owned.  It clang to every thick curve of her body as she stepped out of the taxi and approached the townhouse.

“I’ll fuck anyone if it gets me a cover shoot” Sophie had told Michelle, she was very open about sex, and had pretty much zero boundaries.

Sophie pressed the intercom, and a male voice said “The door is open please come in Miss Howard, take the second door on the left”

Sophie walked down the hallway, past a closed first door, then into the second which was open.  She saw a handsome man sitting in a large arm chair, he stood to greet her as she walked in.

“Miss Howard” he said,

“Sophie please” she replied.

“Sophie, would you care for a drink, can I take your coat?” He asked.

Sophie unfastened her long coat and revealed her outfit, his eyes immediately focussed on her huge breasts, squashed together and plumped up into a huge cleavage.  She grinned knowing he was watching her, leaning forwards as she passed him her coat so he could see right down between her breasts.

“And you are?” she asked

“Mr Warner” He replied

“Formal” she said as she turned back to him.

“For now” He said.

“So, Michelle said she met you in a club, and you might be someone we can help” He explained, pouring her a glass of what looked like whiskey, “It’s all we have”.

“Yes, I met Michelle, man that woman is amazing” Sophie replied, “I really want to get into the modelling arena, Nuts, Zoo, Loaded, all the mags and papers”

He listened as she explained, “Michelle said you could help me with this and I would be VERY grateful if you could”

“Oh there are things you need to do if you want our help” Mr Warner said.

“Our?” Sophie asked.

“Yes our help” a voice from behind her said.

Spinning around, she saw another gentleman enter the room, “Mr Taylor” he said acknowledging her.

“Hello Sophie, I think we can help you but just to be clear, you have to choose to do this, it has to be your decision” Mr Taylor continued.

“Of course, this bitch doesn’t do anything she doesn’t want” Sophie said, smiling broadly, “But when I want something I will do ANYTHING to get it”

She moved over to stand right in front of him, her hand reaching up and pulling his head in for a long slow kiss, “and I mean ANYTHING” she re stated.

His hands reached around to her ass, and grabbed it firmly pulling her in, their kissed strengthened, tongues now entwined.  Mr Warner walked across, his hand pulling her from Mr Taylor to kiss her as well.

“Dance for us Sophie” He said, as they stepped back.

Sophie stepped back, she had spent a couple of years pole dancing at the local nightclub, so this request was one she enjoyed.  Her body gyrated, tits straining in the rubber dress as she showed off every curve to the 2 men.

“Fucking incredible” Mr Warner said.

The dress fought against her thick body, containing it as she squatted up and down, showing her large round ass off to them, turning she leant forwards and her huge tits nearly escaped, a hint of nipple appearing at the top of her dress.  Both men removed their jackets and started to undress, shirts neatly placed to one, side, both sporting rock hard erections as they took off their trousers.

“Ohh boys” Sophie gasped seeing the 2 hard dicks, “Are they for meeeee” she teased.

“Show us what you’ve got Sophie” Mr Taylor said, as she dropped to her knees in front of them.

Grasping a cock in each hand she stroked them slowly, fingers clasped tight up and down, up and down.  Sophie worked both dicks hard, before finally releasing them from her grasp and standing up, she moved to the arm chair and sat herself in it spinning her legs over one arm and hanging her head back off the other.

“Use this” she purred running her hand up and down her neck as she arched her back over the arm, “fuck my tight wet throat”

Mr Warner moved up to stand over her, both men now naked, he fed his rock hard shaft to her lips, the juicy red plump flesh parting to allow him access.  Pushing deeper and deeper her throat effortlessly opened for his shaft, finally his balls squashed tight against her nose and he let out a contented groan.

Her hand reached around and tried to pull him deeper as she shook and trembled, gagging on his shaft Sophie lay there allowing him to thrust in and out.  She gasped as he pulled out allowing the second cock to replace him.  Mr Taylor pressed her shoulders down and slammed deep, hips pumping fast and hard.

“Bitch is good” Mr Warner said, stroking his spit slick cock.

Sophie’s back arched, her legs bent under her pushing up, the thick cock in her throat poked visibly from her neck as Mr Taylor ground himself into her face.  She felt his hand move down to stroke his cockhead as it bulged through her skin. Gagging hard she felt a thick stream of spit blast out and ooze down her forehead.

“Good girl” he groaned, lightly tapping her cheek with is hand as he pulled out.

Sophie gasped for air, breathing hard, her huge chest rising and falling, tits nearly spilling from the tight latex dress. Mr Taylor grabbed her boobs tight and squeezed that hard, fingers digging into the rubber as he groped those monstrous orbs.

“Fuck my tits” she croaked, as he crushed her breast.

Spit covered dick pushed between monstrous breasts as he straddled her face, She groaned as she felt Mr Warner’s hand run up under her dress, and his finger dive deep into her wet cunt.
   “Ohh she’s so wet” He said, starting to finger fuck Sophie.

“Get off on this do you?” Mr Taylor teased.

“Fuuuck yeahhh” Sophie growled, driving her face between his ass cheeks, tongue diving into his ring.

Thighs clenching as that slippery tongue worked on his ass, Mr Taylor growled, his hard cock twitching deep in her cleavage. Sophie was slobbering all over his asshole, tongue probing and swirling as he stood and surrendered himself.  Removing his fingers from her slippery pussy lips, Mr Warner stepped back.

“My turn” he said grinning, sitting back in the chair nearby, “Work those monsters over my cock Sophie”

My Taylor allowed Sophie to sit up, her face soaked in her own spit, thick wads in her hair as she moved across.  Peeling down her dress top she let those big round breasts finally escape.
   “Give me that dick baby” she gasped, dropping to her knees and engulfing his shaft.

Her fingers locked over the front of her tits as she lowered her cleavage down, his hips bucked to meet them until his cockhead finally emerged from the valley.  Licking her lips Sophie looked up at him, “Fuck them, Fuck my tits” she gasped.

Nipples rock hard in her palms Sophie looked left seeing Mr Warner approach, “Do it Sophie wank that cock” he said.

Mr Taylor reached out, feeding his pussy juice soaked fingers to her mouth.  Sophie sucked on them avidly, savouring her own taste.  He pushed them along her tongue into her throat, she deep throated them expertly for a few seconds.

“Ohh I think we have a nasty one” He said, as Mr Warner gripped her hair.

Tipping her head back she looked up at him, grinning as she heard what he said, “Oh I am as nasty as you could ever dream of” she purred.

“open wide” He said, a thick drool of spit forming on his lips.

Sophie stretched her mouth wide, wiggling her large tongue, as it plopped down onto it.  She closed her lips, exaggerating savouring the taste before swallowing it down.  “Thank you baby” she gasped.

“Think you need some cock now” He sneered, pulling her by the hair over towards the desk.

Sophie shuffled awkwardly as he dragged her across the room, pushing her down onto the cold clammy leather desktop.  Hands pushed her dress up over her as cheeks as he drummed his cock on them, before pushing into her tight wet snatch.

“Fucccckkk” she groaned, feeling him pump in and out, arms folded behind her back as he held her down.

He rutted hard, his cock stretching and probing her cunt, Sophie gasped, her pussy loving every thrust as she was fucked hard. Legs spread shaking as she was fucked Sophie growled, her body aching to cum.  Hard cock battered her pussy as she felt that warm rush of orgasm approaching.

“Fuuuckkk meeee” she squealed, almost at the moment of no return.

Dick pounding her wet snatch hard, Sophie was so close to orgasming, his hard shaft slamming in and out.  Arms pinned behind herself she rested on her huge tits, squashed flat against the hard surface of the desk as she began to scream in climax.

“Yessss!! FUUUUUCKKK YESSSSS!!!! “She cried, her legs trembling standing up on her toes.

Slamming faster and faster into that clasping wet hole, Mr Taylor fucked Sophie with all his energy.  She screamed and howled in pure pleasure as she came hard on his cock, wet pussy juices gushing down her thighs.

“FUCK! FUCK FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!” she cried.

One final thrust and his hand rapped her as cheek with a lout THWACK, before he pulled out. She shuddered and gasped the final few moment of orgasm passing.  She lay there panting for a second, until Mr Warner stepped up.  Cock sliding back inside that wet box he started pumping just as hard.

“That’s good pussy” He said to his associate.

Both hands on her hips, she grabbed the opposite side of the desk as he slammed in and out, balls deep with every single thrust.  The tip of his cock pulled all the way to just touch her pussy lips before driving all the way to the hilt back inside her.

“So good, so good” she groaned as he pumped back and forth.

Mr Taylor walked around in front of the desk and offered his cock to her mouth, Sophie obliged taking his cockhead between those plump juicy red lips.  She immediately tasted her own juices on his swollen bell end, tongue vigorously flicking his helmet.

“Ohhh fuck you have skills” he groaned.

Mr Warner grabbed her hips pushing Sophie further forwards, her thighs now pressed against the front of the desk, head hanging off the opposite side. Grabbing her hair Mr Taylor knew exactly what was happening, starting to fuck that throat once more.

“Spit roast for our brunette whore” He growled, starting to really fuck her face now.

Cocks thrusting deep inside her cunt, and throat, Sophie was helpless and loving it.  Abdomen clenching as she gagged and felt another orgasm building, her body on fire with stimulation and desire.

“Ohh sweet motherfucker she’s cumming again!” Mr Warner gasped, feeling her pussy clench tightly on his shaft.

She howled on Mr Taylors cock, as it buried deep in her gullet, body shaking ontop of the desk as her second climax hit.  Eyes rolling back in their sockets Sophie had a second even more powerful orgasm, the rush of her climax making her clench and scream uncontrollably as her throat and pussy were stuffed with cocks.

“Fuckkkking hell” Mr Taylor groaned her throat screaming, swallowing and gagging on him.

Sophie was in pure heaven, her body climaxing hard, those amazing warm rush feelings blasting her pussy, both dicks using her just how she liked.  Then they were gone, her throat and cunt empty as both men stepped back leaving her panting and gasping on the desk.

“Ohh man I was so close, I am gonna explode soon” Mr Taylor said.

“My balls are burstin” Mr Warner said, “Lets drain them”

“On your knees Sophie” Mr Taylor said, helping her up and onto the floor.

Sophie dropped to her knees, looking up at both Men as they stood in front of her, blinking her eyes, she licked those full red lips and smiled. “Got some cum for me boys?” she teased.

“Hold those fucking huge tits up Sophie” Mr Taylor said.

“Dirty bitchhh” Mr Warner growled, fisting his cock hard.

Sophie held her arms under her tits, forming a sling to lift them up.  Squeezing them together the 2 round orbs bulged and jiggled as the 2 men jerked off in front of her.

“Cover my big tits in your cum” she pleaded, knowing exactly what they wanted, “Shoot that hot load all over them”

Both men were stroking fast and it took only a minute of this dirty teasing talk for first one then the other to cum all over Sophie’s huge rack. Thick white spurts splattered down over her breasts, lacing back and forth coating them in semen.

“Fuckkk” Mr. Taylor growled, as Mr Warner hissed, teeth gritted.

Cum splattered her tits, 6,7,8 heavy ropes from each of them before finally the deluge ended.  The hot spunk felt so good on her tits, as Sophie gripped one in each hand playing with them.  The sticky cum clang in her cleavage, stretching between each boob as she eased them apart.

“Ohhh I have a treat” she purred, lifting a big round breast up to her lips and sucking a long strand of cum into her mouth.

Savouring the taste Sophie knelt below them as they flicked the final few drops onto her tits.  She sank her head down and lapped every drop of semen from her cleavage and boobs, showing off each strand before swallowing it down.

“She’s def in” Mr Taylor said.

“Fast tracked to the special level?” Mr Warner asked.

“Quite possibly, let’s give her a couple of assignments and see how she does” Mr Taylor replied.

“Oh do tell?” Sophie asked, getting up and starting to dress.

“Well once we have your contract ready, we should get you to do some photo shoots, we have a couple of girls you may know.  Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh” Mr Taylor explained.

“I know Michelle, but haven’t met Lucy” Sophie replied jiggling her tits back into the tight rubber dress.

“Ohh we hope you’ll get to know her REALLY well” he continued, “In fact maybe that you be your first assignment, I shall speak to Michelle and see what we can arrange”

“Thank you Sophie, it’s been a real pleasure” Mr Warner said.

“Oh the pleasure was literally all mine!” Sophie laughed, “Gentlemen I am sure I will see you again”

She walked towards the door, each of them had their eyes locked on her juicy ass as it wiggled away, turning back to look at them, “You know it’s a real crime neither of you fucked this juicy booty” She teased, “Next time I want cock up my ass, don’t leave me hanging!” she said.

Both men laughed at this, “We will hold you to that Sophie!” Mr Warner said as she left.

Michelle read the email she had just received from Mr Warner, grinning she picked up her phone to text Lucy. ‘Meet me at the crown hotel, usual suite Saturday at 7pm” she typed, ‘get ready to meet someone new’.

‘Who?” the reply came back.

‘She will be a surprise, but let’s just say a NUTS exclusive contract awaits all 3 of us hopefully’ Michelle responded.

‘Excited!” Lucy sent back.

Michelle grinned, she had to do some shopping, Mr Warner had put in quite a request.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 12:02:19 PM by Chlp »

flawed_existence

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2022, 10:56:12 AM »
Rough and nasty, glad to see a new chapter after so long.

The following users thanked this post: Chlp, Cosmo Kramer, Nikko

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2022, 08:32:01 PM »
LOVE THESE STORIES

Chlp

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2022, 02:42:22 PM »
Chapter 4

Starring: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Sophie Howard

Codes: FFF, Oral, Anal, DP

Lucy knocked on the hotel room door, Grinning as Michelle opened it.  Lucy wore a tight pink dress, clinging to her huge tits nicely, Michelle a green top/skirt combo.

“Pinders!” She said, “Come in babe”

Lucy kissed her on both cheeks before stepping inside.  The familiar hotel suite brought back memories of their session a few weeks earlier.  Michelle passed her a glass of champagne, “bubble?” she said.

“Cheers” Lucy replied clinking them together.

“So who is our guest?” Lucy asked eager to know.

“She is called Sophie Howard, and management has said you need to get to know each other REALLY well, as we will be working together a lot” Michelle said.

“Blonde?” Lucy asked, “No, stacked brunette” Michelle replied, “And proper filthy with it, she is gonna teach you some things!” She laughed.

“Hope she gets here soon” Lucy said setting down the glass and moving to Michelle.  Her hands grabbed Michelle’s hips and pulled her tight, she kissed her hard.  Michelle grabbed Lucy’s ass, crushing those soft cheeks in her hands, as she returned the kiss.

“Fuckk my patience is being tested waiting, Sophie better get here soon”  Michelle groaned breaking their embrace.

She eased Lucy back towards the sofa, pushing her back so he sat down, hands pushing up her dress, Michelle grinned as she discovered Lucy wasn’t wearing any knickers.  “Ohh you are learning Lucy” she said giggling as she eased down onto her knees.

“Fuck I am so wet” Lucy groaned as Michelle ran her hands up her thighs before flicking Lucy’s throbbing clit with her tongue.

Lucy gasped as Michelle started going down on her, her cunt was already aching and Michelle was skilled.  Michelle worked avidly on her pussy, Lucy was getting so close to orgasm , when there was a knock at the door.

“Shit” she gasped as Michelle stopped, “Fucking so close Chelle” she groaned adjusting her dress and standing up.

Michelle opened the door to Sophie, she wore a tight black dress, clinging to her curvaceous body, smiling she stepped in. “Sophie meet Lucy, Lucy meet Sophie” Michelle said, “I know you are going to love each other”

Sophie moved to kiss Michelle, and as she did so she grinned, “You started without me!” She said tasting Lucy on Michelle’s lips, “Well don’t be shy, keep going!”

Lucy was so horny at this moment all thought of being shy were not in her head, she eased her dress up and sat back in the same place, as Michelle returned to her knees.  Lucy squirmed her pussy on fire as Michelle worked her magic, gasping for breath as pleasure flooded her pelvis.

“Fuuuck Michelle, fuck that’s so good” Lucy gasped.

Sophie eased on to the Sofa next to Lucy, she grinned watching her face contort in pleasure, “Well Lucy I am Sophie, pleased to meet you”

“FUUUUCKKKKKK!!!” Lucy growled, her body starting to shake, as a powerful orgasm ripped through her loins.

Sophie watched her intently as she came, “Cum Lucy, cum, let me see it” she teased.

Her mouth wide Lucy roared in climax, her body bucking, hands holding Michelle tightly to her crotch. “YEAAAS!!!!! YEAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!” she screamed.

Sophie reached across hand firmly turning Lucy’s head to look straight at her, “Let it all go Lucy” she hissed, as Lucy continued to squeal in pleasure.

“FUCKKK! FUUUCKKK!!! FUUUCKKKK!!! YEAASSSSSS!!” Lucy cried, as the peak of her orgasm hit.

Sophie looked up at Michelle as she surfaced from Lucy’s pussy, reaching out she pulled her over and kissed her again, savouring the taste of Lucy for a second time.  Standing up she started to peel down her dress, revealing her figure in matching black underwear.  Michelle slipped out of her clothes as well, both standing there in their bra and panties.

“Can you eat pussy like that?” Sophie said looking at Lucy, moving the magazines on the coffee table aside she lay back onto it.

Lucy sat up and peeled up her dress, her huge tits squashed into a pink bra. She knelt between Sophie’s legs, grabbing her knickers and peeling them off.  She tossed the lacy panties to the side and returned to Sophie’s shaven pussy.

Michelle eased off her knickers and knelt over Sophie’s face, so she could get some action at the same time.  Sophie dove in with relish, as Lucy started licking Sophie’s pussy.  She tasted the sweet wet juices as Sophie groaned in pleasure, her tongue stuffed deep inside of Michelle.

“Ohhh fuck you are so good” Michelle groaned as Sophie pulled her down.  Both hands on Michelle’s thighs making her sit right ontop of her face.

Lucy was avidly working on Sophie, her pussy eating skills were new, but she was enthusiastic.  Sophie was getting wetter and closer to orgasm, groaning into Michelle as she ate her.
   “Do it Pinder, eat that cunt” Michelle gasped looking back over her shoulder.

Sophie’s fingers dug into Michelle’s thighs as her body arched in climax, momentarily giving up on Michelle’s juicy pussy she squealed in pleasure and orgasm.

“YESSS FUUUCKK YESSSSS!!” she cried.

Lucy felt a flood of wet girlcum spray into her mouth as she continued to pleasure Sophie, she swallowed it avidly, gulping it down as Sophie shook and clenched.  Michelle gasped rocking her hips over Sophie’s moaning face, grinding down as Sophie shook in climax.

“Finish me off Sophie” Michelle gasped as the buxom brunette returned to the task, tongue working its magic again.

Lucy got up and moved around to kiss Michelle, sharing Sophie’s cunt juice with her.

Michelle shook and shuddered as she came, Sophie eating her so well.  Her back arched and her huge tits almost bounced free of her bra, loving every moment of joy.

“YES! YES! YEEEAAASSSS!!!! “ she cried.

Lucy watched her face as it screwed up in orgasmic pleasure, body alight with her climax.  Michelle shuddered down onto Sophie, grinding her crotch onto her face.

“FUUUCKKKKKK!!! FUUUUUCKKKKK!!! FUUUCKKKKK!!!” she screamed as she came hard.

Lucy stood back grinning as Michelle eased down, legs still trembling she stepped up off of Sophie and moved to beside of Lucy.  Hands groping Lucy’s breasts in her bra, she kissed her hard, as Sophie sat up on the table.

“Well that was a good intro!” Sophie said, “I think we are going to get on really well”

Michelle moved over and helped her up, she unpeeled her bra and the other 2 did likewise. Lucy was mesmerised by Sophie’s round orbs, they were so firm and big, as she gripped them in her hands.

“Little titty play” she said moving up to both of them grinning.

All three stood close, Lucy one breast rubbing against Sophie’s, one against Michelle’s, Michelle one against Lucy and one against Sophie, a triangle of tits.  Lucy felt Sophie’s rock hard nipple press into her soft flesh and groaned, Sophie dribbled down onto it and rubbed harder, a string of spit lacing between their tits.

“I brought some toys” Michelle said, looking over at a large holdall on the table, “Shall we play?”

“Ohh yes please” Lucy said, “Can you fuck me again?”

“My pleasure” Michelle replied.

Michelle moved over to her bag of tricks and pulled out her strap on, as Lucy moved to the bed.  Bending over she stood beside it, hips and ass high, hands grabbing the bed sheets.  Michelle moved up behind her and eased the head of her fake cock into Lucy’s soaking wet Pussy.

“Ohhh fuck yesss baby” Lucy groaned as Michelle started fucking her.

Sophie grinned and moved to stand by Michelle, kissing her while she fucked Lucy, hips pushing back and forth Sophie moved to suck on her tits as she rutted inside of the busty brunette.
   “Ohh yes Chelle, yes, fuck me, fuck me” Lucy groaned as her pussy was invaded.

Sophie turned Michelle’s head to kiss her again, before both watched Lucy’s plump ass bouncing as Michelle fucked her.   Sophie moved back and over to Michelle’s bag of tricks, rummaging around inside.

“So close, sooo close” Lucy gasped, her legs starting to tremble

“Ahhh” Sophie purred taking something from the bag, looking across as Lucy came hard.

“FUUUCKKKK YESSS!!!! YESSSSS!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!” She cried, orgasm hitting her.

Michelle grabbed her waist as her legs collapsed, holding her up as she shook and groaned.  Lucy squirmed and shook, the pleasure of her orgasm making her groan and squeal.  Michelle hooked an arm under her belly and held her ass up high, thick shaft deep in the gushing folds of her pussy.

“FUCKKK! YESS! YESS!!! YESSS!!!” Lucy screamed, as she came.

Michelle held her there as she calmed from her climax, watching and grinning as Sophie strapped on an even bigger dick to her crotch.  Lucy head in the bed had no idea what was happening as Michelle eased out and Sophie replaced her.

“FUUUCKKKK!!” Lucy cried as the larger shaft entered her cunt, Sophie holding her hips as she raised her head to look back.

Sophie held her steady, fucking her pussy, as Lucy gasped, growing accustomed to the bigger girth inside her.  Michelle moved to sit in a chair, watching on as Sophie thrust hard.
   “Ohhh fuckkk, fuuck that’s good, ohh fuck” Lucy groaned.

“Stick it up her ass Sophie!” Michelle said loudly, watching on.

“Ooooh Yessss please” Lucy groaned.

Sophie eagerly pulled the shaft from Lucy’s Pussy, then spat on her ring before rubbing it in with her fake cockhead. She pressed hard, and Lucy gave, her ring stretching s Sophie eased in.  Lucy gasped, right arm flailing, left clutching the bed sheets, as Sophie finally ended up crotch tight to her ass cheeks, the whole thing up Lucy’s ass.

“Ohhh fuckkk, fuuuckk that’s big!” Lucy gasped.

Sophie held her still and slowly started fucking Lucy’s back hole, in and out steady firm thrusts as Lucy lay wide eyed and gasping.  Sophie started increasing her speed, Lucy getting used to it now, she started to squirm and writhe as the feelings of pleasure started to grow.

“Yes, fuck my ass Sophie, fucking slam it in!” she groaned, as the brunette model kept rutting hard.

Michelle watched as Sophie buggered Lucy hard, hips pumping big tits jiggling as she thrust furiously.  Lucy was moaning, loving the new bigger shaft up her asshole, Sophie now working up a good rhythm, her crotch slamming hard over and over.

“Do it, Do it, fucking und my shit box!” Lucy cried.

Lucy was now howling as Sophie rammed deep, her anal fetish getting another dose of fulfilment. Sophie was impressed by how well Lucy was taking this fake dick, she wasn’t being gentle, really ramming Lucy’s ass, but the gorgeous busty brunette was taking it well, seeming to love the pounding she was getting.

“Ohh fuck, Fuuuck yesss, fuuuuuccckk” Lucy groaned.

“Ohh I need in on this Sophie, get yourself over here Lucy, Let’s try something new.” Michelle said.

“Oh I see!” Sophie replied getting micelles meaning.

She pulled out of Lucy and helped her to stand, legs quite shaky.  “Ride her Lucy” Sophie said helping Lucy lower herself down onto Michelle.

“Ohh Chelle, what you gonna do?” Lucy groaned starting to roll her hips in Michelles, lap.

“Well Pinder, what’s better than 1 fake cock? Two!” Michelle said grinning.

“Holy shit, I’ve fucking watched girls in porn take 2, fuck Sophie do it, fill me up!” Lucy gasped in reply.

Sophie eased the head back against her asshole, it winked at her each time Lucy dropped onto Michelle’s shaft, timing it perfectly Sophie pushed in as Michelle was balls deep.  Holding Lucy down with one hand on her back, Sophie pressed deeper, until both fake dicks were buried to the hilt inside of Lucy.

“SHIIIIIITTTT!!” Lucy squealed, never having been so full in all her sexual life.

Her ass and Pussy stretched, she could feel both women as they started thrusting, Michelle out Sophie in, Sophie out Michelle in. Pistoning both her holes Lucy growled and gasped in pure stimulation, this new and wonderful kind of sex now discovered.

“FUCK! FUCK FUUUUUCCKKK!!” Lucy screamed, her body cumming within minutes of this action.

“Ohh fuck the whore is horny” Sophie squealed in delight.

Lucy shook and squirmed as her holes were double battered, Sophie and Michelle now thrusting in unison into Lucy’s orgasming body. In and out  in and out as she shook and screamed in pure pleasure.

“YEAASSS!! YEASSS!! YESSSS! YESSSS!!! YESSSSS!!!” Lucy screamed.

Michelle gripped her hips pulling her down as Sophie kept pumping driving hard and deep up her clenching asshole.

“FUCK! FUUUUUCKKK FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!” Lucy cried.

Sophie reached around pushing deep and now holding still, both her and Michelle letting Lucy calm down as her body shuddered, the final few blasts of orgasm leaving her.

“Ohhh, ohh fuck Michelle, Sophie, oh fuck that was incredible” She panted.

“I know, it’s like nothing you’ve ever dreamed of” Sophie replied.

Sophie eased out of Lucy, and grabbed the arms of the chair and lifted herself up, Sophie was removing the strap on, and passed it to Lucy, “My turn now!” she said, winking at her.

Lucy struggled for a moment to work out how to get into the harness, as Michelle stood and kissed Sophie hard.  Lucy finally manage to work out what went where ad the thick shaft stood up from her crotch as she lay back on the bed.

“Ohhh do me Chelle, do me hard” Sophie said breaking the kiss.

She stepped back, easing the tip of Lucy’s shaft against her ring, Lucy gripped her hips, “What do I do?” she asked not knowing what was expected. “Ohh just go with it Lucy” Sophie groaned easing her asshole down onto the thick fake cock.

Laying back she rested on her arms, Lucy had her hands on her hips as Michelle grabbed Sophie’s legs under the knees.  Stepping up she pressed her dick into Sophie’s wet snatch, it ate up every inch eagerly.

“Fuck me, fuck me hard” Sophie groaned as Michelle started thrusting.

Michelle watched intently as Sophie rode the double thrusting, Lucy was a bit erratic, but Michele was deliberate, knowing exactly how to move her hips to give maximum pleasure.
   “Ohh fuck yes, fuck yes do it, do it to me!” Sophie gasped as she felt both her holes fucked.

Lucy was getting the hang of it now, Sophie’s ass was so tight she had to be more aggressive, she was being too nice, and as soon as she increased the power of her hip thrusts, she found a much steadier rhythm.

“Oh that’s it Lucy, fuck my ass, fuck it good” Sophie groaned.

Michelle was going for it, hips pumping fast as fucked Sophie, Sophie was rocking back and forwards between the 2 women, huge melon tits wobbling up and down her body, nipples hard.
   “Yes fuck me, fuck me, fuck me” Sophie whined, feeling an orgasm moments away.

Lucy switched her grip so her hands crushed Sophie’s tits, holding her down as Michelle thumped her crotch in and out.  Sophie was so close now, her body tense, ready to release all that built up pleasure.

“So cloooooooosssse” she mewed, as her holes were slammed.

Twisting her nipples Lucy crushed Sophie’s huge tits tightly, mauling the soft titty flesh she groped them roughly.  Michelle stabbed her cock deep and fast, Sophie screaming as the gush of pure ecstasy hit.  Toes curling legs trembling the undulations of climax rolled through her, wailing and howling as she came.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK FUUUUCKKKKK!!!” Sophie screamed.

Her arms flailed wildly as she shook and shuddered, body tight and full of her climax.  Michelle was stabbing deep, Lucy bouncing up her asshole as Sophie came.  Teeth gritted Sophie hissed and spat at the heights of pure stimulation that her double fucking gave.

“YES! YES!! FUUUUCK YEAAAAASSSSSSS!!!” Sophie roared.

Lucy felt her twitches lessen as Michelle also eased up, knowing her orgasm was subsiding.  Panting she pulled the glistening shaft from Sophies cunt, watching her laying back on Lucy.  Sophie was worn out, but she dropped to her knees in front of Michelle, sucking the shiny shaft into her mouth, savouring her own juices.

“Dirty slut!” Michelle said, as Sophie knelt devouring her shaft.

Lucy stood up next to Michelle, kissing, then gasping as Sophie took her shaft into her mouth and sucked all the ass taste from it. Sophie gagged herself deep on both fake dicks before looking up grinning at Both babes.

“So have you enjoyed it Lucy?” Sophie asked.

“Ohh fuck that was amazing” She replied, “when you fucked me at the same time, hell that’s the hardest I have ever cum.  I need to try it with 2 guys now”

“Ohh I am sure that is gonna happen Lucy, in fact a can guarantee it will” Sophie said.

“Yes Lucy, I think it’s fair to say all 3 of us are going to be working VERY closely now, and I know Sophie and I have a lot more we can teach you” Michelle said.

“I need a shower, then I have to go” Sophie said walking off to the bathroom.

“Sure we need to head off soon as well” Michelle replied.

Michelle’s phone buzzed as she got home – ‘How did they do?’ the text read from Mr Warner.

‘Amazingly, Sophie is as dirty as I knew she was, and Lucy is so eager to try anything’ Michelle sent back.

’Good, I will send the contracts over, then we can get started’ His reply came in.

Michelle was happy, finally she had 2 playmates, and maybe 2 girls who could take the heat off her encounters with her boss.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Dexter07, Psylent21, Downloadedscar, Cheogh, 666, StS, Boobs4Us, i_seen_god

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2022, 04:33:02 AM »
Nice lesbian romp!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA