Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Very Happy Ending (Amy Adams)  (Read 4457 times)

DarkSwordsman

A Very Happy Ending (Amy Adams)
« on: June 24, 2019, 11:34:57 AM »
A Very Happy Ending

Starring: Amy Adams

Amy Adams pushed open the heavy glass front door to the high-end downtown LA health spa and stepped inside.  The receptionist, a young blonde by the name of Lauren looked up from the pages of her glossy magazine and smiled at the redheaded starlet as she entered.  A bisexual since her high school days, Lauren had harbored something of a crush on Miss Adams for years and the famous actress’ regular visits to the high class health club were always the highlight of her week.   

Amy always looked gorgeous when visiting the spa and today was no exception.  She and her agent had a meeting in a fancy restaurant that afternoon with a pair of executives about a potential film role, and as such the actress had come kitted out in business-like attire.  She wore a form fitting white blouse buttoned just low enough to reveal the slightest teasing glimpse of her milky white cleavage, and a grey skirt; conservative in length, cutting off just below her knees, but tight fitting enough to showcase the alluring curves of her hot mature body.   

The redhead had arrived with her hair and makeup already done and looked simply stunning as she traversed the plush lobby.  All manner of shadows and mascaras brought out the shimmering blues of her eyes, dabs of rouge accented her pronounced cheekbones, while a bright red lipstick gave her full set of lips a healthy shine.  Her exquisitely styled hair hung over one shoulder; the lengthy, vibrant red locks sporting more bounce and shine than an actress in a Pantene commercial.

Amy crossed the gleaming marble floor; moving as gracefully as a rather nasty limp in her right leg would allow.  The starlet had spent the previous day leaping around in front of a green screen on the set of upcoming movie Justice League and had pulled a muscle in her thigh in the process.  She was clearly in some discomfort; the pretty actress grimacing slightly every time she put weight upon her injured limb and seemed mightily relieved when she finally reached the reception desk. 

“Hi, Miss Adams,” Lauren smiled sweetly.  “Bad leg?”

“Hi, Lauren.  Yeah, I injured it on set,” Amy declared.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” the receptionist replied, flashing the actress a cute little pout.

“Thanks,” said Amy.  “Is Brianna ready?”

“I’m afraid Brianna is off sick today,” Lauren informed her.  “Taylor is handling her appointments.”

“Oh,” the actress replied, somewhat disappointed.  Amy had been searching for a top masseuse for years and right when the actress had need her most, the young lady had fallen ill.  Typical. The redhead decided to inquire about Taylor’s capability. She needed a highly skilled masseuse to relieve as much tension in her thigh as possible.  She couldn't be turning up to her important lunch hobbling about like a peg leg. “Is she good?”

Lauren stifled a smirk before responding.  “Taylor is one of the best we have,” she declared.  “Trust me Miss Adams, you won’t leave disappointed.”

“OK,” Amy replied.  “So she’s available now?”

“Taylor is available right now, yes,” said the receptionist, stepping out from behind her desk.  “Here, why don’t I help you,” she offered.

“Thank you,” Amy accepted, and draped an arm across Lauren’s shoulders so the pretty blonde receptionist could help her to her room.

The pair stopped by a white door and Lauren pushed it open.  Amy’s jaw dropped as Laura helped her into the pristine white room.  Taylor it, turned out, wasn’t a woman at all, but a young, extremely handsome man.  In fact, Amy hadn’t seen such a cute guy in all her 43 years, though she felt like something of a cradle robber for even thinking such a thing.  Taylor didn’t look a day over 25 and could’ve been more than 20 years her junior. Not quite young enough to be her son, but certainly a good looking nephew. 

He had short, perfectly sculpted chestnut hair, striking brown eyes, a strong, chiseled jawline and nicely bronzed, heavily moisturised skin.  He wore white pants and a matching tunic, and was clearly hiding some considerable bulk underneath. On the grounds of taste and decency, his masseur's garb was distinctly loose fitting, but even so the outlines of his rock solid pecs and six pack abs, not to mention his huge, bulging biceps, were clearly visible through the oversized garment. 

“Miss Adams, this is Taylor,” Lauren declared, “he’ll be your masseur this afternoon.”

“Pleasure to meet you, Miss Adams,” Taylor smiled, revealing two rows of perfectly straight, pearly white teeth.

“Hi,” Amy replied, doing her best not to stare at the handsome young man. 

“I’ll leave you two to it,” said Lauren, the receptionist and masseur exchanging grins as she departed.   

“OK Miss Adams, before we get started, could you pop that hair up?” Taylor requested, handing the actress a hair scrunchie.  “I’d hate to get those pretty red locks covered in oil.”

Amy blushed at the compliment.  She felt like a schoolgirl experiencing her first crush.  “Of course, sorry.”

The starlet tied her long auburn hair into a bun.  This was standard procedure amongst massagers, and Amy’d had enough rubdowns in her time to know that.  She usually tied her hair back immediately upon entering the parlour, but this time she’d been a little...distracted.

Taylor handed her a white towel.  “Whenever you’re ready, Miss Adams,” he said, turning to face the wall so she could undress.

“Thank you,” Amy replied, setting the towel down upon the massage table as she removed her clothes. 

She kicked off her high heels, unbuttoned her blouse and inched down her skirt.  She discreetly appraised herself in a nearby mirror and smiled at her reflection.  She wasn’t going to do anything with this well-muscled masseur, but that didn’t mean that she didn’t want to look her best.  And luckily, she looked exactly that. She had a fantastic body, and not just for her a lady of her vintage.  No- Amy possessed the kind of body women half her age would do terrible things for.

Her breasts were delectable; a perfectly shaped set of 32Bs that looked like two scoops of vanilla ice cream, her puffy pink nipples topping them like juicy raspberries.  Her ass curved out from her shapely hips like a ripe peach, and she sported her fair share of feminine muscle tone. Sizeable ladylike biceps and well-defined six pack abs were just two of the rewards she’d reaped from a lifetime of healthy eating and countless hours put in at her local gym.  Amy left her neatly folded clothes on a nearby chair and wrapped herself up in the freshly washed towel.

“OK, I’m ready,” she announced. 

“Great,” said Taylor, turning back to face the redheaded actress.  “Well, I’m gonna start with your back, so if you could lay on your front for me.”

“Sure,” Amy replied, climbing up onto the massage table and carefully draping the towel across her back to hide her modesty.  She got comfortable atop the padded table, laying flat with her arms by her side, her pretty head nestled into a hole cut into the surface so she was staring down at the parlour floor. 

Taylor poured some freshly heated oil onto his hands and began at her shoulders; the skilled masseur caressing the sculpted, fitness model-esque blades with his moisturised palms.  Amy let out a satisfied little sigh to let the massager know he was doing a good job and he moved further down her back.

“You must hear this all the time, but I’m a huge fan,” Taylor declared.  “You’re a fantastic actress.”

“Thank you,” Amy replied with a grin.  She’d never been one for small talk during a massage, but she’d be lying if she’d claimed not to appreciate the handsome man’s compliments. 

Arrival,” he said, his hands roaming down to the small of her back, “that’s my favourite of yours I think.  Though Nocturnal Animals was great too,” he added.  “Can’t believe you didn’t even get nominated for an Oscar.”  He winced a bit after saying this.  He’d meant it as a compliment, of course, but he doubted actors much liked being reminded of their award snubs. 

Amy took it good-naturedly, however.  “That’s sweet,” she responded. “Thank you.”

Taylor moved onto her arms, and ran his oily hands up and down her feminine biceps, delighting in the sheer volume of muscle mass the sexy older woman possessed. 

“Wow!” he exclaimed.  “You must work out a lot, Miss Adams!”

Again, Amy grinned at the young man’s compliment.  She took pride in her body and praise in that department was always welcome.  Especially from cute guys!

“Uh huh,” she grinned.  “Sure do.”

“I can tell,” Taylor added.  He returned to her back, pushing down slightly on her shoulder blades to reach her deep layers of muscle.  “Too much pressure?” he asked.

“That’s perfect,” Amy replied in a light, breathy groan. 

Taylor smirked.  He loved hearing that sound from a hot woman, it was the best part of his job. 

“Do you mind if I do your butt, or would you prefer I got of my colleagues?” he asked. 

This was standard practice amongst the massagers at the high end spa.  Anyone working on a member of the opposite sex was obliged to offer their client a massager of the same gender for any of their more intimate areas.  Though given the universal good looks of the salon’s staff, the customers rarely objected!

“That’s fine,” said Amy, much to Taylor’s delight.

He removed the starlet’s towel and got started.  He kneaded and caressed her thick, shapely ass, enjoying the layers upon layers of muscle tone the actress boasted in her peachy backside.  Taylor moved down to the bottom curves of her butt, grinning from ear to ear as he felt the warmth emanating from the redhead’s crotch; his fingers trailing over the coat of moisture where her ass met her thighs.  She’s loving it, he thought. 

He wasn’t wrong.  Taylor’s massage technique was getting Amy seriously horny, and her hot womanhood had been seeping its fluids for some time now.  Taylor noticed her toes curling; a clear sign of her arousal, and decided to turn up the heat. He ran his hands over the lilywhite hills of her ass, and down to the gap between her thighs, his hands inching closer and closer to her crotch each time until...he stopped.  Amy was incensed. By this stage she was chewing on her lip to stop from groaning like a slut, and it took a good deal of restraint on her part not to demand his dexterous hands immediately return from whence they came.

Hey!  What the fuck do you think you’re doing?!  Get those fingers back between my legs this instant! That’s what she wanted to say, but she fought the temptation.  She was randy beyond words by this point. Taylor noticed her fingers and toes shaking with arousal and he figured the actress was was one step away from dry humping his massage table. 

“Sorry, I’ve ran out of oil,” he declared.  “Just gotta refill my bottle.”

Sure, whatever, just do it quick! Amy thought.

“OK,” was what she actually said. 

The bottle refill, of course, was merely a ruse; a trick he employed so he could move onto the next part of the massage; seduction.  He didn’t do this with everyone. In fact, many of his clients were all over him from the get go and barely a day passed without him feeling a feminine paw fondle at his crotch while his hands worked their magic.  However, there were some that needed a gentle nudge over the edge- women who clearly wanted his dick but, for one reason other, were resisting the urge to reach out and grab it.

Taylor surmised that Amy, with her wedding band sparkling on a lengthy nailed finger, fell into this category.  She was clearly chomping at the bit for a sample of what he was offering but a sense of loyalty to her husband was stopping her.  He decided to give the horny starlet an offer she couldn’t refuse.  He pulled his white tunic over his head, revealing his body in all its well knit, muscle-bound glory.  He stood six feet high and had to be 220lb of solid muscle; the young masseur boasting the kind of bulk to put NFL quarterbacks to shame.  Thick, veiny biceps bulged in his arms, slab-like pectorals stood firm on his chest, while his abs rippled like they’d been fashioned from beach tanned cobblestone.

But Taylor’s upper body didn’t hold candle to what he had hidden away in his pants.  He whipped the loose fitting garments down and stood there in nothing but a pair of tight white boxers with, what appeared to be, a particularly thick python coiled up inside.  And he wasn’t done yet. A woman like Amy, he decided, needed special treatment and, as such, he took his massage oil and doused his muscular frame in the slick grease. He rubbed the oil all over his body, making his arms, legs and torso shine like freshly polished bronze.  I’d like to see her say ‘no’ to this, he declared to himself, smirking at the actress as she lay face down on his massage table, completely oblivious. 

“Right, sorry about that, Miss Adams” said Taylor.

“No problem,” Amy replied.

“OK,” declared the masseur, “now it’s time to do your feet.”

The undressed man moved to the foot of the table and squeezed a fresh puddle of oil into his palm.  He rubbed his hands together, slicking his skilled mitts before getting to work. He took one of Amy’s feet in his greased hands and began to rub.  Taylor wasn’t much of a foot guy, but there was no denying that Amy had a gorgeous pair of tootsies; cute, dainty little numbers, her toes neatly painted and pedicured to perfection. 

The actress moaned softly as the masseur worked his magic.  She loved getting foot rubs and Taylor was simply fantastic at it.  Days spent running back and forth in the studio, not to mention hours walking around LA in her high heels had left her feet aching like those of a seasoned marathon runner.  But the skilled massager was seeing to them perfectly; squeezing all her tender areas and releasing the tension with his dexterous hands.

Taylor moved up to her calves; rubbing and caressing the muscular appendages as he went.  He leaned forward and lightly brushed his flaccid dick against her big toe, just enough so the actress could feel the phenomenal girth secreted in his boxers.  Amy’s eyes bulged as she stared down at the floor. Was that I thought it was? She asked herself.  But before she could determine definitively, Taylor had moved on; the muscular man now standing at her side, running his hand up and down one of her meaty thighs. 

Soon his skilled hands were working both her thighs at once, and when he ran his hands up the well-muscled limbs they spread open slightly, offering the lucky masseur a teasing glance at her pussy mound.  He grinned at sight of her vagina; the luscious ladypart glistening with moisture by this stage. He moved up to her ass. Each pass his hands took on her shapely posterior made her toned buttocks part like the Red Sea, revealing her butthole in all it’s pink, puckered majesty. 

Every sight of Amy’s tight little balloon knot or slick raspberry-pink slit, not to mention the feel of her smooth, lotioned skin and muscle-bound ass and thighs had the young masseur pitching a tent in his boxer briefs and, before long, his thick, lengthy penis was testing the material of the tight undergarments to its limit. Right, he thought, time to move in.  He returned to the head of the table, his hands taking one final pass of Amy’s sculpted, athlete-like back before making his move.

“Right, that’s your back done,” he declared.  “Now, if you could turn over for me, I’ll see to your front.”

Amy looked up from the hole in the table, her jaw nearly hitting the padded surface as her pretty azure eyes were met by the giant bulge in Taylor’s underwear.  Calling it a ‘bulge’ didn’t really cut it. His boxers were so thin and his dick so large, the actress could make out almost every detail of it through the white fabric, and she was amazed that the monstrous member hadn’t burst clean through the thin material like Dr. Bruce Banner. 

In fact, Taylor’s underwear was so vastly insufficient in containing his oversized genitals that the tight white garments were stretched like elastic; the neatly trimmed base of his cock poking out above the waistband.  She could make out every vein and capillary, as well as the twin curves of his swollen ballsack. His precum had seeped into the fabric, giving heavy definition to his wide open prickslit.  Amy was dumbfounded.  The redhead had expected the young man to be well hung.  After all, he was six feet tall and built like a brick shithouse!  But she hadn’t been prepared for the sheer mass of man meat the masseur was packing in his pants.  His dick had to be ten inches long at least, with girth to match. Taylor noticed the randy starlet gawping listlessly at his crotch; her eyes bulging, her jaw slack. 

“Sorry, Miss Adams” he grinned.  “I spilled some oil on my clothes, had to soak them right away so they don’t stain,” he added, pointing to his massage gear balled up in a sink to their right.  “Hope you don’t mind.”

“Erm...n-no,” Amy stammered, “...you...you do what you gotta do.”

“Thank you, Miss Adams,” Taylor replied.  The actress had been so transfixed by the masseur’s crotch that she had completely forgotten about his instructions.  Even now she was still struggling to take her eyes off the giant penis hidden away in his boxers. “Can you roll over onto your back for me?” he prompted.

“Oh...oh, yes, sorry,” Amy said, turning over and laying supine atop the massage table. 

She looked up.  Taylor’s dick looked even bigger from this angle; the lengthy member looming over her like a jumbo jet soaring overhead.  The masseur oiled up his hands and got back to it. He started at her shoulders and gradually worked his way down.

“Do you mind if I do your breasts?” he asked.

“Please,” Amy replied with a light groan, so entranced by the size of the young man’s dick and the deftness of his touch that she hadn’t even registered her own impassioned tone.  “Oh...I mean...sure, go ahead.”

Taylor smirked as he ran his hands down to Amy’s perky chest.  He groped and fondled her handful sized tits, even going so far as to tease her stiff, bullet-like nipples with his thumbs.  The redhead was positive now that the massage had extended beyond the boundaries of the average rubdown (as if the half naked man with his cock nearly bursting out of his boxers hadn’t been proof enough!), and Taylor’s mauling of her pert B-cup titties felt anything but professional.  But who was she to complain? It felt fantastic.

Amy squirmed atop the padded table.  It took every ounce of willpower she possessed not to reach down and strum her aching clit, and even more to keep her hands off Taylor’s dick!  And things got even worse (or better?) for the antsy actress. As the masseur ventured further down her body- his oily hands roaming from her chest to her flat, toned midriff- he began to lean over her; his cock lowering like a punctured blimp.

Soon enough, Taylor’s penis was pressing against her pretty face, with only the thin fabric of his boxer briefs prohibiting skin on skin contact.  Amy gulped. She could smell the massager’s man musk through his underwear. She couldn’t take it anymore. She needed his dick, and she needed it now!  Without even asking, Amy reached up and gripped Taylor’s boxers.  It one swift motion she’d whipped them down around mid thigh, the masseur’s cock shooting out like it had been spring loaded inside.  It looked even bigger out in the open. With the burly man leaning over her, his dick extended right down to her chest, his balls dangling pendulously mere centimetres from her mouth.         

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed, her voice brimming with want and desire. 

“You like that dick, Miss Adams?” Taylor asked.

“It’s beautiful,” Amy replied, gazing up in wonderment at the big flesh monster above her.

“Well, feel free to give it a stroke,” said the masseur.  “It can be my tip.”

Amy thought that the young man had a rather large tip already.  In fact, the crown of his dick was the size of a golf ball!

“Isn’t it you who’s supposed to supply the happy ending?” asked the actress.

“Oh I will, Miss Adams,” Taylor declared, “don’t you worry about that.” 

Amy didn’t doubt that for a second.  She surmised that, had this cock been involved, Hurricane Katrina would have had a happy ending. 

“But you’re more than welcome to get us started if you’d like,” the young man went on.

The redhead didn’t have to be told twice.  She reached up and gripped that dick as hard as she could; stroking the long, girthy member as she got to work on his balls.  Amy parted her soft, shiny lips and took one of the swollen gonads inside, slurping and suckling upon it, before switching to the other.  Taylor dipped his balls into Amy’s mouth like a teabag into hot water; the randy actress guzzling upon the oversized pair like they’d been dipped in honey, and jerking off his big, fat cock as she went. 

“Oh, shit!” Taylor cooed, the well hung stud unprepared for the voracity with which the A-list starlet went at his genitals.

Once she was done with his balls, Amy moved onto his dick.  She tongued wildly at the tip, quickly taking care of the rockpool of pre-cum that had formed in the wide open slit.  Amy had never been much fond of the taste of semen and had only ever swallowed as a special birthday gift for her man.  Taylor’s cum, on the other hand, tasted devine. Sure, it was only diluted pre-spunk, but it hinted at a delicious mouthful to come, and the horny MILF couldn’t wait to suck a thick, rich load straight from his balls. 

Without further ado, she got down to it.  The auburn-haired actress fed Taylor’s big, bulging cockhead between her lips and sucked like she’d never sucked before.  She slurped greedily at the bulbous dickcrown, drooling and slobbering as she went. Pre-cum flowed from the open tip like the Hudson River, and Amy delighted at the taste; moaning and groaning as she swallowed it down.  While her mouth worked the head, her hands took care of the shaft. Both her smooth, dainty paws roamed up and down the long span of cock meat in near perfect unison, the lusty starlet displaying just as much skill and dexterity with her hands as the endowed masseur currently occupying her mouth. 

‘MMM’ *SUCK* ‘MMHMM’ *SLURP* came the sounds from Amy’s greedy maw as she blew the well hung stud.  She was simply loving the feeling of his giant dick in her mouth, though her position on the massage table didn’t lend itself particularly well to the sucking of oversized phalli.  With that in mind, the redheaded actress turned onto her front, and fed the big, fat cock back into her hungry mouth. This time, Amy swallowed down half of the lengthy member on the first pass, and she didn’t stop there.  She choked down inch after inch of Taylor’s thick, long cock, slurping and sucking, drooling and salivating over every stretch of veiny dick meat she accommodated.

“Oh yeah,” Taylor groaned.  “Suck that dick, Miss Adams!”

Amy needed little encouragement in this department.  In fact, the redhead had been making a meal out of his cock since minute one of her sensational suckjob, and by this stage the mature starlet was attacking the well-muscled man like a tawny she-wolf.  If he hadn’t have known better, Taylor would’ve thought the randy MILF was trying to eat him alive penis first. She was making his dick disappear like a pro, massaging his heavy, low hanging balls with one hand while she swallowed inch after girthy inch. 

It didn’t take long for Taylor’s dick to vanish and within a matter of minutes, Amy’s plump, strawberry lips were puckered around the base of his lengthy schlong.  But still the actress didn’t let up. She slurped and sucked at the girthy flesh pole like a woman possessed, a steady stream of pre-spunk flowing straight down her throat.  Amy was having the time of her life sucking away at the masseur’s giant penis.  She loved the feeling of the oversized tool engorged in her mouth, the sensation of it throbbing and pulsing inside her, the taste of his dilectable pre-cum.  Finally, she retrieved the cock from her greedy mouth; the thick skin baton now dripping with saliva. Amy grinned up at the well-built stud, jerking his spit-slicked dick with expertly timed strokes as she prepared her tired throat for round two. 

“You want some more, baby?” Amy asked, looking up at the handsome young man as she stroked his fat cock.

“Hell yeah!” he grinned back.

And more he got.  Amy parted her lips once more, this time feeding all ten of Taylor’s thick, girthy inches into her mouth on the first pass. 

“Oh, fuck!” he exclaimed, his eyes bulging like a comic book character, as the randy MILF devoured his giant dick whole. 

Taylor could scarcely believe what he was seeing.  He’d had some epic blowjobs in his time, but nothing like this!  Amy’s pretty head was bobbing up and down on his cock so quickly it was little more than an auburn blur at times.  Her pouty red lips were travelling the length of his shaft at an impressive rate of knots; the naughty actress repeatedly taking all he had into her talented mouth, leaving a mess of slippery wet saliva in her wake. 

Still fondling Taylor’s balls with a soft, velvety hand, Amy could feel a thick, creamy spunkload churning inside the swollen orbs, and wanted nothing more than for the well-hung masseur to release it straight down her throat.  She sucked and slurped, slobbered and salivated, readying herself for the semen tsunami that was to come, until...Taylor placed a hand at the top of her head and prized his dick free. Amy was aghast. She felt like a child who’d had their favourite toy taken away.

“Hey! What the fuck?!” she snapped.  “Why’d you stop me?!”

“You wanted a happy ending, right?” he asked, still straining slightly at the exertion required to retain his brewing cumwad. 

Without waiting for an answer Taylor leant over, placing a hand under Amy’s chin and meeting the horny actress for a kiss.  The pair made out wildly, passionately. Amy placed a hand at the back of her lover’s head, running her expertly filed fingers through his short, waxy hair, while the other returned to his cock.  The redhead still couldn’t get over his girth. She could barely fit her hand around his dick, it was so thick!

Amy laid back atop the massage table, taking her young stud with her.  She spread her long, slender legs and felt the tip of Taylor’s cock press against her womanhood.  She released a muffled little whine as she made out with the musclebound hunk. The head of his dick had only rubbed slightly against her clit, and had damn near set her pussy on fire!  Lord only knew how amazing it would feel inside her.  But Taylor wasn’t about to give it up quite yet.  Amy had just put on an oral display to put even the most experienced pornstars to shame, and the masseur only felt it right he show what his mouth was capable of.  He kissed Amy’s neck then moved down to her chest.  He slipped one of her stiff pink nipples between his lips and suckled upon it like a babe in arms, before switching to the other. 

Then, he continued south, kissing teasingly down her toned midriff.  Amy placed a hand atop his head and attempted to push the well-muscled stud down toward her special area.  Taylor was having none of it though and got down between the actresses thighs in his own good time. He encircled her navel with his tongue, the ansty actress literally groaning with impatience as the evil masseur tortured her life a prisoner of war. 

Finally, and with the redhead fit to burst, Taylor squated between her spread thighs and got his first good peak at her vagina.  It looked just heavenly. Soft, slick and pinker than a plate of shrimp. He wrapped his arms around her thighs. One hand came to rest upon her toned midriff, whilst the other reached up to fondle one of her breasts. He put his mouth to her sex and shot out his tongue to tease her throbbing clit.

And Amy thought she gave good head! Compared to her male counterpart she was little more than a novice. Taylor flicked his tongue back and forth across her bulging bud. Warm, effeminate juices oozed from her pink gash and coated his lips and chin. Amy placed a hand atop her lover’s head; her paws roaming across his scalp, making a mess of his perfectly sculpted hair.

“Sweet Jesus!” she uttered in a soft, breathy coo.

The actress was laid back atop the massage table, her eyes closed, her face lit up like the Fourth of July. Her shiny red lips were agape, a series of light moans and groans escaping her pretty mouth as she was eaten into ecstasy by the endowed masseur. A hand held his head in place; gripped so tightly that the chiselled young man couldn't have escaped if his life depended on it.

Taylor shook his head to and fro between Amy’s thighs; the hung stud scoffing at her warm pussy like a fat kid around an unguarded box of donuts.  Though it was possible the redhead’s womanhood was even sweeter! Taylor moved down to her tight slit, expertly thumbing her pulsating clit as he delved his tongue inside.  He guided his slick red pussypleaser back and forth; tonguefucking the randy starlet, flicking the moist flesh up and down inside of her, exploring every inch of her succulent sex.  Sugary-sweet fluids were flowing from her pink gash straight into his waiting mouth. She tasted just heavenly; like a warm vanilla dessert with a melt in your mouth strawberry centre.

“Oh yeah!” Amy whined.  “Eat my pussy just like that!”

Taylor really was doing a great job.  In all her years spent fucking and sucking, the redhead had never encountered an oral prowess such as this.  In fact, the young masseur boasted cunilingual talents that most lifelong lesbians could only dream of. Part of Amy still couldn't believe what she was doing.  Laying on her back, legs akimbo like some common slut, letting a total stranger go down on her. She was married with a kid for God’s sake!

But any twinge of conscience the actress may have had certainly didn't manifest itself on her face.  The mature beauty didn't appear to have a care in the world; her pretty face lit up like a Christmas tree, all manner of impassioned moans and coos escaping her mouth as she was eaten out from below.  Next, Taylor ran two fingers up and down Amy’s glistening slit; the horny MILF purring in anticipation of what was to come. He slipped the digits inside, returning his talented tongue to her clit as he began to fingerbang the auburn starlet. 

“Mmm yeah, that’s it, baby!” Amy cooed.  “Fingerfuck that pussy!”

Taylor was doing just that and more.  He was lapping wildly at the redhead’s swollen clit as he worked his fingers back and forth inside her hot hole.  He guided his digits right down to the second knuckle with each pass; oodles upon oodles of girlcum oozing from her snatch as he fingerbanged the lusty actress. 

“Ohhh my God!” she exclaimed.

Amy was in seventh heaven.  She was sprawled out flat on her back, her thighs parted.  The mature babe stared up at the ceiling, occasionally lifting her head to look down at the stud eating her out.  She had one hand atop his head, grabbing pawfuls of his short brown hair, the other caressing one of her perky breasts.  A mewling chorus of groans filled the room, backed up by the appreciative moans and loud scoffing noises of the young hunk feasting on her snatch.   

“Oh shit baby, I’m gonna cum!” Amy declared in a soft whimper.

Taylor retrieved his fingers from her tight twat and dug in deep, his head shaking from side to side as he went to town on the starlet’s aching clit.  He licked and sucked, lapped and tongued at the quivering bud, Amy’s muscular legs starting to shake as the skilled masseur worked her over. To say the actress was making a mess would be putting it lightly.  Warm juices were flowing from her womanhood at a frankly alarming rate; smearing across her thighs and ass and coating Taylor’s handsome face.

“Oh, Jeeesuuus!” Amy screamed.  “AHHH, FUUUCK!!!”

Her whole body quivered and contorted as the burly stud tongued her to climax; the horny older woman shaking from head to toe in the thunderous quake of orgasm.

“Holy shit!” she panted, the redhead finally relinquishing her grip on the masseur’s head and allowing him up from between her legs.  “Fuck, you eat pussy good!”

Taylor was well aware of his cunilingual prowess, but he never tired of being complimented on it, and a wily grin stretched across the young man’s face as he rose to his feet.

“You ready for this dick now, Miss Adams?” he asked, standing before the sprawled out starlet, whacking his bulbous cockhead lightly against her pulsing clit.

The feeling was almost enough to make her cum again, and Amy looked up at the well-hung masseur, her pretty face twisted with lust as she purred like a cat in response.

“Yes! Gimme that fucking cock!”

Taylor didn’t need a second invitation.  He rubbed his bulging dickcrown up and down the slick entrance to her womanhood; the MILFs puffy vaginal lips nigh on swallowing his head whole like some kind of pink man devouring monster.  To that end, it took only the very slightest of pushes for the masseur to guide his cockhead inside; the warm, moist innards of Amy’s pussy wrapping around the swollen member like a cacoon.

“Ahhh!” Amy gasped as the large, thick crown invaded her, already setting her pussy alight with its unfathomable girth. 

Taylor began to thrust to and fro, feeding an additional inch of his fat, long cock into Amy’s welcoming snatch with each pass; his shaft glistening with her effeminate juices as he worked his skin python back and forth.

“Shit, that’s a big fucking dick!” Amy panted; the masseur’s manhood already stretching her out and venturing deeper than any previous cock she’d taken, and he only had half of it inside her!

Taylor was so long and thick, in fact, that Amy worried that her pussy would never be the same after accommodating the flesh beast.  She’d read about it in glossy magazines- women being ‘re-sized’; their vaginas stretching to accept a particularly large penis, never to return to its former glory.  The actress was anxious- worried that her husband would learn of her infidelity in this; the most humiliating of ways. But Taylor’s cock felt so good, opening up her insides like a piggy bank, that she just couldn’t stop herself.

Amy gazed up at the ceiling; the randy starlet strumming her swollen bud as her endowed young lover steadily fed his fat, lengthy cock inside her.  The extra stimulation to her clit, had the redhead’s womanhood squeezing his dick like a soft, wet vice. Her pussy had already felt tight around his thick, girthy dong, but now it felt as though the horny older woman was attempting to extract every ounce of fluid from his oversized genitals with her clasping, clenching vagina.  And if she wasn’t careful, she was going to do just that.

Taylor had only been inside the athletic actress for a matter of minutes, but already this dick was throbbing and pulsing uncontrollably in her sung, wet womanhood.  He hadn’t even fed the entire length of his monstrous member inside, before a thick, creamy spunkload started brewing in his giant balls.

“Uhh, fuck!” he cooed, closing his eyes and tilting his head skyward as he bucked his hips.

Amy’s pussy felt simply heavenly.  Taylor had sampled many a vagina in his time, and the redhead’s was every bit as snug, warm and moist as that of any woman half her age, regardless of her forty-plus years and the burden of child birth.  Amy had evidently undergone a strict regimen of diet and exercise after spitting out her spawn in order to return her body to its former splendour. And it had worked. Her breasts were perkier than ever and an inspection of her midsection would unearth not a single wrinkle or stretch mark across the vast plains of silky smooth, lily white skin.  However, nowhere were the fruits of her post-childbirth labours more evident than her wondrous womanhood.  The actress clearly undertook pelvic thrusts in their hundreds every day since her return from the maternity ward, resulting in a vagina that was tighter and tauter than ever before. 

Taylor pumped away at Amy’s pussy, inch after thick, veiny inch disappearing inside her, only to re-emerge glistening with her feminine juices as he worked her over.  Before long, the well-hung stud was driving his dick down to the hilt, his big, heavy balls smacking repeatedly against the firm, muscular spheres of her ass with each pass.  Amy was on cloud nine.  She looked on at the young hunk; his pecs and biceps popping and flexing from the exertion he was putting into punishing her MILF pussy.  His huge cock was stretching her open like nothing she’d ever experienced; his bulging, golf-ball sized head tickling her g-spot with every thrust.  Sensing that an another orgasm was on the horizon, Amy kneaded her clit wildly.

“AHHH!!” she cried, her hot mature body tightening and contorting, her feminine six-pack rippling, as she rubbed herself to climax.

“Oh, fuck!” Taylor exclaimed, feeling Amy’s pussy clench, a waterfall of womanly juices oozing from her gash as she came all over his cock. 

It was too much for the poor young masseur, and once Amy had gotten off he prized his dick free from her hot, moist hole; the thick, lengthy member shining from tip to base with her slick secretions. 

“Do you want me to suck that dick clean, baby?” asked Amy, grinning up at the big dicked stud like a Cheshire Cat. 

It was as if she’d read Taylor’s mind.  “Yeah, Miss Adams,” he replied. “Clean this dick up real good!”

With nimbleness and agility that seemed beyond a woman of her years, Amy span around, turning onto her front, and laying flat on her tummy before the masseur.  She placed her hands on this thighs, lightly digging her lengthy, expertly painted nails into his biceps as she parted her lips and took his cock inside. The redhead wasn’t messing about and she swallowed more than half of the dick on the first pass, sucking wildly at the big, wet member as she did so.

“Oh, shit!” Taylor blurted out, the muscular man unprepared for the horny actress to devour him so savagely.

You see, the coating of her pussy juices slathered up and down the length of the shaft had only served to heighten Amy’s desire for his cock and, as a result, the randy MILF was going at his fat, long flesh pole with more gusto than ever before.  Amy loved the taste of her saccharine-sweet secretions basting the length of his penis and within seconds she’d swallowed down all ten inches of it, slurping and sucking at the oversized member like a wild dog.

Amy reached around to clench Taylor’s muscular butt cheeks as she deepthroated his giant cock.  She drooled and slobbered over the lengthy skin snake; not only cleaning her fluids from the shaft, but glazing it in a fresh coat of thick, wet spittle- readying the massive member, and then some, for what was to come.

“Turn around, baby,” Taylor instructed.  “Show me that ass.”

Amy puckered her already full red lips around the head of his dick; releasing the bulging crown with a loud *POP*. 

“Hmm, you wanna see this ass, huh?” she grinned up at him, stroking his spit-slicked cock. 

She turned around on the massage table and thrusted her ass up in the air, reaching back to slap one of her butt cheeks, as she looked back at the hung stud.

“You gonna fuck me from behind now, baby?” she asked, nibbling cutely on her bottom lip.

“All in good time, Miss Adams,” he replied, leaning forward and burying his face in her ass.

“Ahhh!” Amy gasped at the unexpected move, her pretty blue eyes bulging as the masseur began to tongue at her little pink balloon knot.

She’d never had her ass eaten before, and Taylor wasn’t just eating, but feasting on it; munching on her rear end like it was his last meal.  Amy couldn’t believe her eyes. The young hunk was burrowing in her ass like a hibernating rodent; rooting around between her butt cheeks like he was searching for a hidden treasure.  The redhead cooed and groaned as Taylor ate her ass. The burly masseur prized her buttcheeks apart, squeezing the creamy white orbs as he delved his talented tongue in and out of her tight asshole. 

Then, he fed two fingers into her sopping wet twat and guided the long digits back and forth as he tonguefucked her.  Amy was in awe. Taylor fucked like a god and ate pussy with the skill and expertise of a lifelong lesbian. Now he was munching on her ass!  There seemed no end to the young man’s talents, and the actress could feel another orgasm rising from within her as the musclebound stud tongued her pink hole. 

“Oh yeah!” she moaned.  “Eat that ass, baby!”

Amy reached back to rub her clit as Taylor ate her out.  She wildly strummed her aching bud while the masseur dipped his tongue in and out of her ass, and fingerbanged her sodden snatch. 

“Fuuuck! I’m gonna cum again!” Amy whined, the randy starlet violently kneading her throbbing clit.

Her legs shook.  Her toes curled. Taylor flicked his tongue back and forth inside her ass.  His fingers plunged deep into her hot, wet pussy. Her colourful fingertips were but a blur as she rubbed her pulsing bean.

“Oh my God! I’m cumming!” she shrieked.  “I’m cumming! FUUUCKKKK!!!”

Amy quaked all over, the horny MILF screaming so loudly all in the spa could hear, as she was brought to her third earth-shattering orgasm. 

“Sweet Jesus!” Amy exclaimed, panting in her face down, ass up position.

“That feel good, Miss Adams?” Taylor asked, with a sly smirk.

“Good?!” the actress replied.  “I swear you’re not human!”

Though she joked, Taylor did seem to possess innumerable qualities that extended way beyond the reach of the mere mortal.  He had the good looks of a male model and the body of a Greek god, not to mention the junk of a Kentucky Derby winner between his legs.  And that was just his physical attributes!

“You want this dick again, baby?” he asked.

“Yes!” Amy barked.  “Get that big fucking cock back inside me!”

She looked back at him, chewing her lower lip in anticipation of his giant wand.  Taylor placed a hand on one of her hips and, gripping his dick around midshaft, fed the girthy schlong back inside.

“Ohhh!” Amy exclaimed, inhaling sharply as the big, fat cock entered her.

She reached below to rub her pulsing clit as Taylor began to rock back and forth, steadily working his dick deeper into her warm womanhood with each pass.  Calling Amy’s vagina ‘warm’ would, in fact, be something of an understatement. The actress was burning up down below; her pussy piping hot like an apple pie fresh from the oven.  And she was tight. Oh boy, was she tight. Her vaginal muscles seemed to be working overtime as she strummed her clit; her coochie squeezing Taylor’s cock like a tube of toothpaste.   

“Oh, fuck!” he groaned, the hot, soft, moist feeling of Amy’s womanhood making his dick twitch and quiver.

But he didn’t let up, not for a second.  In fact, the tighter Amy’s snatch cocooned his pulsing cock, the harder he went at the randy starlet.  Before long, each pass was taking him right down to the hilt; the young masseur slamming all ten of his thick, girthy inches deep into the recesses of Amy’s vagina. 

“Yeah, that’s it, baby!” she grinned up at him.  “Fuck me with that big, fat cock!”

Taylor gripped both her ass cheeks; the lilywhite flesh of her thick, muscular booty spilling through his fingers as he pounded her tight, pink pussy.  Amy was having the time of her life. She looked back at the well-muscled stud; beads of sweat dripping down his handsome face, every bicep in his rugged, sinewy frame rippling, his big, jizz-filled balls smacking repeatedly against her aching clit as he slamfucked her. 

In turn, Amy was quite the sight to behold herself as she lay ass up across the massage table, taking the dicking of a lifetime from her endowed young lover.  Her mascara-heavy azure eyes popped like bottle rockets, her lips puckered like they’d been shot full of Botox, her freshly whitened teeth digging into the plump red dickpleasers as she was pumped mercilessly from behind.  Her perky tits jiggled. Every muscle in her fitness model-like back flexed. Her ass was getting squeezed and prodded by Taylor’s dexterous fingers as he pummelled her hot MILF pussy.

“Yes! Yes!” she cried.  “Pound my tight little pussy!”

Fuck! Thought Taylor.  Girl is relentless!  He wasn’t wrong.  He was giving the redhead all he had.  He was getting the full force of his musclebound frame behind every thrust, sending every one of his veiny inches deep, deep into her with each pass and the horny starlet was screaming for more! 

What’s more, he wasn’t sure how much longer he could hold out.  Amy was looking back right at him, so Taylor was doing his best to retain his handsome, chiseled facade.  Had she been facing the other direction, however, his face would’ve been contorting in all kinds of unsightly ways.  He was straining like a weightlifter going for the world record, as he attempted to hold back the spunky tide raging in his balls.  Make no mistake, though, he was more than holding his own.  Lesser mortals would be reclined atop the padded table by now, panting like they’d contested the Olympic 10,000 metres, their balls shrivelled up like prunes within minutes of their furious fuck session.  Taylor’s dick was throbbing and twitching, his balls churning, brewing, bulging, threatening to lose their load, until…

“Uhhh! Jesus!” he wheezed, pulling his dick free, the long member pulsing like it could go off at any second. 

“Hmmhmm,” Amy smirked.  “Too much for you, huh?”

Taylor wouldn’t rise to her bait, however, and knew a surefire way to wipe the shit-eating grin off her pretty, mature face.

“Nuh uh,” he replied.  “I wanna taste that sweet pussy again.  Come sit on my face, baby.”

Amy clambered down from the massage table and Taylor took her place; the masseur laying flat on his back, his dick standing tall like a skin skyscraper.

“Come on,” he added, motioning with his hands.  “Gimme that pussy!”

Amy climbed back up to the table and threw a long, slender leg over Taylor’s bulky frame, straddling the hung stud as she alighted her moist snatch upon his handsome, well groomed face.  He shot out his tongue, lapping eagerly at her swollen clit; the lusty actress closing her eyes, moaning and groaning as she perched on his face like a resting bird. Taylor showed the randy A-lister very little in the way of mercy; the muscular stud punishing her for casting aspersions on his sexual prowess.  He licked and lapped at her swollen clit; teaching the tawny MILF a lesson with his maestro-like tongue.

Within seconds he had Amy quaking all over.  She placed her hands atop his barrel chest, pressing down on his slab-like pectorals as he ate her aching pussy.  Unwilling to allow her young counterpart to have it all his own way, Amy leant forward, thrusting her butt out as she formed a sultry 69 with her big-dicked lover.  She didn’t waste but a single second; the randy redhead parting her pouty lips and swallowing Taylor’s cock whole in a solitary deepthroating pass.

“Mmmpf!” Taylor sounded from below, his bassen moan muffled by the thick booty smothering his face.

A duel quickly ensued; both parties bringing nothing less than their A-game as their skilled mouths duked it out with one another’s genitalia.  Muted, muzzled coos and groans escaped both man and woman alike as they worked each other over. Taylor was lapping wildly at Amy’s clit; his hands clasping her firm ass orbs, a nimble index finger teasing her pink, puckered butthole.  He was going at her bud like a madman; licking and tonguing like his life depended on it (which, in fairness, it may well have!).

But the faster he licked, the harder Amy sucked; the horny actress going toe to toe, and then some, with her handsome adversary.  In fact, she was going wild on Taylor’s cock- the redhead lodging all ten of his inches within her masterful mouth at all times; sucking, slurping, drooling, slathering, lapping ferociously at the veiny underside, goading him to back down.  Taylor was having none of it, however.  He didn’t care how hard, how mercilessly Amy sucked at his dick, he was going to make her cum on his face once more if it killed him.  He tongued manically at her clit, the masseur’s moist red pussy pleaser flicking back and forth like a deadly cobra as he licked her bulging bug. 

Amy looked up from Taylor’s crotch, her azure eyes bulging.  She found the young man’s cunilingual prowess to be utterly outstanding.  She surmised that even the most seasoned of diesel dykes couldn’t give head like this.   Take the butchest of the butch; the kind of women who ate young blondes for breakfast and had been feasting on pussy since their teenage years without missing a day- show them the effect Taylor’s tongue was having on the randy redhead and they’d be begging him for tips.     

The actress was doing all she could to withstand the merciless onslaught from Taylor’s skilled tongue but to no avail.  Her mature, athletic body quivered from top to bottom. She sat up, releasing the masseur’s cock from her mouth as she rested her hands on his pecs; the tawny starlet perched atop his chiseled face like a queen at her throne.  She chewed on her lower lip, her pretty face screwed with lust as yet another orgasm ignited from within her.

“Oh, fuck!!!” she screamed in ecstasy as she was licked and lapped, tongued and sucked to another thunderous climax.  “Oh my God!” Amy panted as she came down from her latest orgasm.

She couldn’t believe the feats of sexual mastery the stud below her was capable of performing.  He was a God living amongst mere mortals and working his way through their women one horny married MILF at a time.  Amy was in seventh heaven. She’d heard the term cockdrunk before, but this was ridiculous! The actress declared it to be the sexual equivalent of mainlining heroin into her eyeball. 

“You like that, Miss Adams?” Taylor asked as the redhead finally sat up from atop his handsome face.

“Uh huh,” was about all she could manage by way of response. 

“You want some more of this dick, baby?” the masseur enquired, gripping his big, fat slab of man meat at the base with an outstretched hand.

Amy’s womanhood quivered at the mere thought of another invasion from that thick, veiny pussy pleaser, and she grinned down at the young man beneath her as she responded.

“Please.”

She crawled down the massage table, atop Taylor’s well muscled frame until she was hovering expectantly above his crotch.  Amy squatted over the hung masseur, reaching back and spreading her shapely, round ass globes; the slick lips of her glistening pink twat parting in anticipation of his giant cock.  Taylor rubbed his dickhead up and down the moist opening to her pussy, before pushing the swollen crown inside.

“Mmmm!” Amy murmured as the big, girthy penis probed her aching snatch once more.

She began to rock up and down, the lips of her slippery wet womanhood travelling up and down the length of Taylor’s schlong, leaving slick, creamy trails along his veiny shaft in its wake.  A series of coos and groans escaped her pretty mouth as the randy MILF rode astride the endowed young stud. Her hot pink gash roamed right up to the well-defined boundary of his bulging prickcrown, before plunging back down; the horny actress venturing further down the length of his immense shaft with each pass.   

Amy began to pick up the pace; the fit older woman performing perfectly executed squats atop her well hung lover.  Before long her muscular ass was clattering repeatedly against Taylor’s pelvis; every inch of his fat, long cock disappearing inside the horny cougar as she rode the young man like she was taming a bucking bronco.  Taylor was happy to lay back and take it (not that he much choice in the matter!) as the redheaded starlet bounced up and down upon his lengthy dick.

The reverse cowgirl position had always been a favourite of his, and with such an athletic, well toned woman squatting over him the view was simply incredible.  He watched on as Amy hopped up and down on his dick; the ass of a female soccer player slapping noisily against his six pack, the chiseled back of a fitness model gyrating from side to side.  Every muscle in her sculpted shoulder blades flexed with each pass she took on his giant cock. She looked nothing short of a goddess as she rode the masseur into next July.  Amy squatted and bounced, hopped and jumped atop Taylor’s well knit frame.  He could feel his balls brew and churn, his cock twitch and throb with every pass the randy actress took upon the oversized member.  Her pussy was simply glorious. Hot, wet, soft, snug; it was all those things and so much more- enough to have the average man emptying his nutsack in a matter of minutes. 

Taylor, though, was continuing to hold strong amid what can only be described as a ruthless offensive from the horny older woman.  By this stage, Amy was having more orgasms than she could keep track of. No sooner had she came over Taylor’s cock, had another climax started up from within her, and she rode the girthy dick with renewed zeal and gusto with every passing orgasm.  Before long, Amy had come to sit upon Taylor’s crotch; the toned starlet giving her well worked thighs a much needed rest as she ground her hot, sinewy frame back and forth atop his pulsing penis.

The young man was beginning to wonder if his randy older lover had any limits whatsoever.  He’d given Amy all he had during the course of their epic fuck session, and the auburn starlet had taken it with aplomb; riding him raw and screaming for more!  Now she was gyrating her muscular MILF body atop his; grinding on his penis so violently it was like she was trying to snap it off at the stem. He gave in, it had finally happened; he’d reached his breaking point. 

Taylor had been with more than his fair share of women.  In fact, hardly a female client had left his massage table without riding his dick atop it first, and the well hung stud had prided himself in his track record of making it through his fuck sessions unsacthed.  Every time, he’d came when he was good and ready; usually after working his way through what can only be described as an extensive sexual repertoire. He ate pussy and ass like a hot pink buffet and could have rewritten the Kama Sutra with the sheer wealth of different positions he had in his arsenal.   

This time, however, his proud record was in danger of coming to an end.  Sure, he’d given Amy a good going over all the same, and there was no danger of the tawny actress leaving unsatisfied.  On the contrary, she’d had the fucking of a lifetime; her orgasm tally stretching way into double figures by this stage.  But Taylor couldn’t help but feel he’d come up short. He’d worked his way through a measly three different positions; a mere fraction of his usual total, and at times had been clinging onto his ejaculate by but a thread as Amy had gone at his poor, quivering penis like a hungry lioness.  She’d been sucking and slurping, grinding and bucking on his dick for the best part of an hour, and the spent young man was ready to admit defeat.

“Oh, shit!  I’m gonna cum!” he blurted out.

Taking the outburst as her cue, Amy leapt off Taylor’s cock and assumed the position on the floor beside the massage table.  She dropped to her knees, placing her neatly manicured hands atop her thighs and looked up at the young masseur with her glistening blue eyes. 

“Yeah, come on, baby,” she purred.  “Gimme all that cum!”

Taylor climbed down after her and stood before the kneeling starlet, vigorously jerking his throbbing, pulsing penis as he aimed his winking dickslit at her pretty face. 

“Yeah, that’s it,” Amy encouraged, reaching up to fondle his big, spunk-churning balls.  “Stroke that fucking dick! Shoot that big, fat cumload all over me!”

The lewd words and sultry delivery would’ve had even the most devout of homosexuals spewing in their shorts, and it was the final incentive Taylor needed to empty his swollen balls. 

“UHHHH!!!” he bellowed as he let loose and sprayed his spunk over the waiting actress.

Though he’d come just the day before, it feel like he’d had a week’s worth of jism brewing in his oversized balls and the sheer volume of thick, creamy man muck shooting from the hole in his dick was simply unprecedented.  Oodles upon oodles of hot, off-white semen splattered across Amy’s cheeks, nose and lips, smeared across her forehead and streaked her vibrant red hair as Taylor’s cock spurted enough fluid to extinguish the Boston fire.

“Oh, fuck!” he gasped, sucking in lungfuls of air.

“Wow!” Amy grinned, her face painted like a kid on Halloween.  She gripped Taylor’s poor, sensitive cock at the base and sucked out the last few clinging droplets of spunk from the urethra.  “Now that’s what I call a happy ending!”
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Volente, JenniferLove, thenewcomer

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: A Very Happy Ending (Amy Adams)
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 05:01:00 PM »
Love the detail, vivid descriptions and variety of positions in this, as well as the celeb choice.  Thanks for posting it here, been too long since I last read it!

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Cadeauxxx

Re: A Very Happy Ending (Amy Adams)
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 01:33:12 AM »
Amazing job here. I meant to leave you a comment yesterday but forgot.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA