Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: How I Banged Your Mother (Kate Beckinsale)  (Read 11711 times)

DarkSwordsman

How I Banged Your Mother (Kate Beckinsale)
« on: November 19, 2019, 10:53:07 AM »
How I Banged Your Mother

Starring: Kate Beckinsale

From the phone records of Logan Hayes:

9/14/2019, 17.36

Lily Mo Sheen: UR A FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!

9/14/2019, 18.12

Logan Hayes: Now, now babe.  What way is that to talk to your boyfriend?

9/14/2019, 18.14

Lily Mo Sheen: don’t u babe me you piece of shit! My mum! My fucking mum! How fucking could u!!

9/14/2019, 18.53

Logan Hayes: My best friend, how could YOU?  Or did you think I didn’t know about that?

9/14/2019, 18.58

Lily Mo Sheen: What are u talking about?

9/14/2019, 19.21

Logan Hayes: Don’t try and deny it babe. He owned up. Said he was racked with guilt. Funny that huh? He had pics, videos, everything. You blowing him and riding his dick. You know you really should’ve asked him to delete those

9/14/2019, 19.23

Lily Mo Sheen: FUCK U!! It’s not the same. You fucked my mum u scumbag. I’m blocking u. I hope u die fuckface!!!

From the desk of Logan Hayes:

Dear Lily,

Since you didn’t respond to my last text or email I sent you, I can only assume you followed through on your threat of blocking me.  Fair enough. Can’t say I blame you. But since our conversation felt somewhat unfinished, I’ve decided to renew our correspondence the old fashioned way.  Yep, that’s right, babe, I’m writing you a letter. 

Now, I know what you’re thinking.  I may as well be sat here with a quill and a pot of ink, right?  But just so you know, I’m not writing by candlelight and this letter won’t be delivered to you by a guy on a horse.  Sorry, figured the atmosphere would be a little icy, so thought I’d start with a joke. Not one of my best, I’ll admit.  Anywho, you’re probably wondering how this whole sordid mess came about, aren’t you? Well, allow me to explain. This, dear Lily, is how I banged your mother.

You’ve been cheating on me for months.  I know, you know it. That guy in your dorms.  That fucking asshole that mows your lawn. Heck, one of your girlfriends texted me the other day and told me you’d tried it on with her dad!  You really have been busy, haven’t you, sweetie? 

So, you’ve probably figured it out by now but if not, then yes, Joe was in on it from the ground floor.  I mean, come on, babe, you know how close me and him are. Did you really think he was going to fuck you for the hell of it?  He’s my best friend, for Christ’s sake. So here’s how it went. I confided in Joe, one day, that you’d been cheating on me. How did I find out?  Little tip for you, sweetie, don’t tell your boyfriend your passcode if you’re gonna use said phone for texting your bits on the side. I mean, it didn’t exactly take Mulder and Scully to figure it out.

Anyway, I was just going to come right out and dump you, but Joe suggested maybe we get a little fun out of the situation.  That’s right, it was his idea. He asked me if I had the hots for your mom. I said, “dude, it’s Kate Beckinsale, of course I’ve got the hots for her”.  So that’s when he suggested it. He’d bang you, take a bunch of pics and send them to me as proof- irrefutable proof that you’d been getting some dick on the sly.  The perfect excuse for me to exact a little revenge.

So, I went around to your house one afternoon to ‘see you’ (I was fully aware that you were at your yoga class).  Your mom answered, and HOLY FUCK, did she look incredible. She’d been sunbathing in the yard and answered the door in just her bikini.  I know, scandalous, right? But I sure wasn’t complaining. Anyway, she told me you were at yoga, and I pretended I’d forgotten. Showcased some pretty decent acting skills too, I must say.  Your mother would’ve been proud. 

She said you wouldn’t be long and asked if I’d like to come in and wait.  Now, at this point I checked my watch. It was 12.05. Your yoga class had only just started, and she was well aware of that.  So why did she invite me in? Well, I’ve always thought your mum had a bit of a thing for me. The looks she’d give me. The way she’d lean right over when she set the green beans on the table, just so I’d get a lingering view of her cleavage.  ‘Accidently’ dropping her phone and having to turn around and bend over to retrieve it. I can’t believe you didn’t notice. She wasn’t exactly subtle about it.

So, anyhow, I thanked her and went inside, then she asked me if I’d like to join her by the pool.  She wasn’t subtle about that either. You should’ve seen it. “You don’t want to be cooped up inside on a day like this”.  Seriously. Bull in a china shop stuff. So, naturally, I went out with her. I mean, who in their right mind wouldn’t? So, she laid out on her lounger, on her front and took off her bikini top.  “I can’t be having tan lines now, can I?” Then, she asked me if I’d put some lotion on her back. I mean, Jesus, I was supposed to be seducing her!  Fuck me!  Talk about fish in a barrell. 

So I perched on the end of her sunbed, squirted some lotion onto my hands and got down to it.  And, GOD DAMN, that friggin’ body of hers! You’re in pretty good shape yourself, babe, but holy shit, your mom is on another level!  So, I run my hands up and down her back, all over that silky smooth skin of hers, then I moved down to her ass and, fucking hell, is that thing firm!  You could bounce a freakin’ quarter off it without being short changed!

Then, she asked me to take off her bottoms.  Tanlines and all. So I untied the clasp and peeled those things right off.  What there was of them anyway. I mean, I could’ve flossed my teeth with them they were so thin!  Then, she turned over onto her front and, Jesus Christ, I nearly spewed in my shorts right there and then!  God damn, your mom’s boy is off the chain! Taut, toned to perfection and curvy in all the right places. 

So I offered her the lotion and asked if she wanted to take over, but she said, “you know, you’re doing such a good job, why don’t you continue”.  So I did. I started at her shoulders and moved down to her breasts; smearing those perfect mounds in enough factor 50 to last her the entire month!  I continued down that flat, toned midsection and down to her crotch. And, I’ve gotta tell you, babe, she was burning up like nobody’s business. 

I rubbed that lotion over her smooth thighs, teasing her like I’m teasing you right now ;).  She was cooing and groaning, that gorgeous face lit up like the fucking Fourth of July as I inched ever closer to that special place.  Then I went in for the kill and, holy fuck, was she wet! Like monsoon season in the Amazon. And that’s when I felt it. Your mom’s hand grabbing at my crotch.  Then those brown eyes bulged. I thought they were gonna pop right out of her skull! “Oh my!” I believe is what she said.         

And, I mean, that’s as green a light as you’re ever gonna get, right?  So, that’s when I went for it. I leaned over and pressed my lips against hers, kissing her with more passion and desire than I ever did you (sorry, babe, but it’s true).  And she wasn’t exactly shying away either. In fact, her tongue was rooting around in my mouth like she was hunting for her car keys! Oh, and she’s still feeling me up, by the way.  Displaying a better handjob technique in five minutes than you did in five months (again, no offence).

Then I moved down to her chest and sucked away on those perky round titties like you did as a baby! [Sorry for that mental image, by the way ;)]  I kissed down her midriff and down to her crotch, then ventured between those thighs. Actually, that doesn’t really cut it. In actual fact, I practically dove between them; burying my face in her crotch like an ostrich in the sand!  And, holy moly, did she taste good! Mmm-mmm-mmm! I’m salivating just thinking about it (forgive those blotches on the page!). 

Then I took two fingers and fed them inside.  I say fed...your mom was so wet her pussy practically swallowed them up!  And, GOD DAMN is she tight! Her sopping gash was clenching my digits like a Chinese finger trap.  I mean, seriously, I can’t believe she squeezed you out of that thing! (Again, apologies for the mental image)  So, anyway, I worked my fingers back and forth inside her, plunging them in knuckle deep with each pass, tonguing away at that stiff pink clit like there was tomorrow, when your mom reaches down and grips a handful of my hair.  Jesus Christ, she was nearly pulling it out at the roots, holding my head between her thighs so hard I couldn’t have escaped if I wanted to.

So I was eating her out; scoffing away at that hot pink box like I hadn’t eaten in days, your mom’s pussy juices leaking over my lips and chin like a freakin’ sieve.  She was cooing away like a wounded animal, telling me how good I am at licking her gash, telling me she’s come all over my face (her words!). And then, dear Lily, she did just that!  She groaned so loud the whole neighborhood probably heard as I tongued her into ecstasy. 

And we weren’t done yet, I can tell you that, sweetie.  In fact, we’d only just gotten started, and as I came up for air, she was all over me like a rash; kissing me, tearing off my top, running her hands over my body and unbuckling my belt.  She told me to stand up, so I did. She unbuttoned my shorts and tugged down my boxers and, I gotta tell you, babe, I was so hard by this point that my dick shot out like a fucking jack-in-the-box! 

Your mom was speechless.  Her jaw fell so slack it nearly hit the floor!  She gripped my cock just below the head and angled it upwards, inspecting it Sherlock Holmes, all ten inches of it! [well, I don’t have to tell you how big I am, do i, babe? ;)]  She wrapped her lips around my balls, sucking on them like boiled candies and bathing them in spit, stroking and jerking my rock hard schlong all the while. 

Then, she licked up my underside, slowly, teasingly, my dick twitching in her hands as she worked her way up to the head.  By now my dick was leaking like a faucet, but no matter, your mom soon took care of that! In fact, she was tonguing at my slit like a deadly viper, licking up my sticky prespunk like her life depended on it! 

She wrapped her lips around my head and, holy shit, it was heaven!  So wet, so warm. Then she started bobbing that pretty head of hers, those pouty pink lips roaming and down my dong like a glass elevator.  Again, I’m sorry to say it, babe, but those dicksucking skills of hers really put yours to shame. She’s been sucking dick longer than you’ve been alive (obviously!), and boy did it show!  She was sucking and slurping, drooling and slobbering, fondling my big, swollen balls all the while as she ate my dick for dinner. 

She took it down to the balls in no time at all, something you never even got close to pulling off (what was your record, babe?  About 5 inches?). But she wasn’t done yet, sweetie. In fact, she was just getting started, and no sooner had she come up for air, had your mom spun me around and proceeded to do something you wouldn’t do in a million years [actually, your mom did lots of things that you wouldn’t have in a month of Sundays, but more on that later ;)] . 

Yep, that’s right, Lily.  She used those perfectly manicured hands to prize my buttcheeks apart and then, without a single word of warning, buried her face in my crack.  And I mean right in there.  I thought she was gonna suffocate, she was burrowed so far inside!  And once she was in there she didn’t pussyfoot about. Oh, no. Her tongue was buried in my asshole.  She was tunneling so deep in there I thought she was mining for diamonds! 

But it didn’t end there, babe, and while your mom was rimming me, she reached around and started jerking me off!  I mean, Jesus, I knew your mother was multi-talented, Lily, but I had no idea she could play the trombone as well!  And then, if that wasn’t enough, she reached up with her free hand and started fondling my balls too! God damn! Impressive or what?

So, by now I was fit to fucking burst, as I’m sure you can imagine.  Your mom sensed this and spun me back around, parting those glossy pink lips as she jerked me off.  And not just that. She was playing with my balls, spitting on my shaft, tonguing at my pisshole; the whole nine yards. Taking every available opportunity to beg- no, plead- for my spunk, telling me how much she wanted to taste my creamy, hot stud juice (again, her words) and swallow it down to her belly.

Well, you know me, babe, I’ve never been one to deny a lady what she wants.  So I went off like a rocket right there and then, blasting a torrent of thick, gloopy seed straight into your mom’s gaping mouth!  And then, true to her word, your mom closed her lips and gulped it straight down. No flinching, no screwing her face up at the taste (you know what a turn off that is, don’t you, babe?).  No fuss, no muss.

Then, she lay back on the sunbed, parting her legs, splitting open those slick, wet pussy lips with her fingers and told me she wanted me to, and I quote, plow her tight pink twat into next July.  Well, you can guess what happened next. I squatted before her, rubbing my tip against that moist opening, before feeding it inside. 

And HOLY FUCK did it feel good.  So snug, so wet, so warm. It made fucking you feel like sticking your cock in an icepack.  So I started to thrust, working my dick back and forth in that hot pink cooch, her soft wet insides caressing every inch of my shaft as I fed it inside.  And I gave it to her good, feeding an additional inch of my veiny, thick prong into her depths with each pass. 

Before long, I was hitting it balls deep, my big, swollen head hitting her g-spot each time I thrust inside (yep, you guessed it- her words once more).  But, let me tell you, Lily, your mom isn’t one to just lay back and take it like certain others I can think of (mentioning no names). Oh, no- she’s got plenty of moves of her own, and as I was drilling my dick deep inside her, she started meeting my thrusts with some motions of her own.

Soon enough, we were clattering together like battering rams, my big, heavy gonads slapping against her ass like wrecking balls as I fucked her- no, we fucked each other into next week.  And God damn is your mother insatiable!  I was giving her all I had (and you know better than anyone, babe, that that is no small feat) and she was screaming for more; calling me a stud and telling me to “pound her hot MILF pussy with my fat young cock”. 

By this stage, I think half the neighborhood was watching.  Kids were climbing up into their tree houses to get a better view, while their parents watched on through their windows.  I’m pretty sure that creepy dude that lives next door was beating off on his flat roof! Can’t say I blame him though. After all, we were putting on one hell of a show!

By the time we’d changed positions I’d made her cum three times, her pussy quenching my dick so hard each time I nearly gave you a new brother or sister!  (Or so I thought at the time). After missionary came cowgirl and no sooner had I laid out across the recliner, had your mom mounted me like a thoroughbred, feeding my dick back inside that hot, wet snatch and riding it into oblivion. 

My God, Lily, I don’t know your mother’s secret but she’s got the stamina of a woman half her age!  She was bouncing on my dick like a bucking bronco and showing no signs of tiring; guiding her tight pink pussy lips right up to the head before dropping back down to the base, taking all ten of my thick, veiny inches like a champ as she rode my dong.     

Then, I scooped her up and rose to my feet, holding her aloft as I drove my dick up into her.  She threw her arms around my shoulders, clinging to me for dear life as I drilled her slick wet cooch.  She was running her hands through my hair, making a mess of my ‘do, tonguing me wildly as I pounded her pussy; hitting her spot with each pass and making her cum countless times along the way.

We worked our way through as many positions as our limited time would allow (she was quite insistent that I be gone before you got back- I, quite frankly, couldn’t have cared less), your mom swallowing my dick right down to the balls and slurping it clean at every change over.  I was giving it your mother in doggystyle when I realised I could hold out no longer (I came in a fraction of the time that I did with you, by the way- make of that what you will). 

I told your mom I was ready to blow and she looked back at me, gorgeous face screwed with lust, voice soft and breathy as she said, “I’m set.  Do it inside me”. So that’s what I did. My dick erupted like Mount Vesuvius; blasting a tidal wave of thick, virile seed deep into her burning snatch.  I pulled out, panting like I’d just ran a marathon, a hot, gloopy creampie slopping out of your mother’s box as I retrieved my dick from its grasp. 

Then, she checked her watch and, babe, you’re never gonna believe what your mom said to me.  “It’s 12.50, we still have time. Get that dick in my ass!” Remember what I said about things you’d never do?  So I knelt behind her and stuck my face in her ass. I mean, she did the same to me. It’s only polite I return the favour, right?  She reached back and placed her hand at the back of my head; holding me in her crack as I tongued her tight pink asshole, drooling, slobbering, getting it good and ready for my big, fat cock. 

Then, I picked up a bottle of oil from the floor and gave it a squeeze; dousing every inch of your mom’s beautiful round butt in grease until it was shining like brassware.  I rose to my feet, pointing my big, bulging head against her rim and guiding it inside. And I thought her pussy was tight! GOD DAMN!! Her ass was so snug I didn’t think my cock was gonna fit inside.  But I’m nothing if not persistent, as you well know, and I pushed on, feeding my dick into your mom’s asshole inch by girthy inch.

And, babe, she was fucking LOVING it!  She was looking back at me, eyes burning with lust, purring like a satisfied kitten, telling how much she loved my big, fat cock and begging me to feed more of it inside her.  So I did. In fact, by now, I was going at her ass like a man possessed, gripping her cheeks, my fingers digging into those firm, tanned orbs as I pounded her back door. Before long, I was driving my dick right down to the base with each pass; making your mom cum over and over as I fed every inch into her rectum. 

She leaned back, pressing her back against my torso, turning her head to make out with me as I fucked her in the ass.  I wrapped my arms around her slender frame, groping her tits with one hand and strumming her clit with the other, feeling her ass squeezing even tighter around my dong as I did so.  I held out until I could no longer; my dick throbbing and pulsing in her rectum like an athlete’s ticker. 

I pulled out and your mom span around, wrapping her lips around my pole and slurping her ass juices from the shaft as she choked it down to the base once more.  At this point, you were on your way home. You’d be back in about ten minutes. Time for one more position. Your mom told me to lay back across the recliner as she squatted at the edge.  She backed up toward me and I fed my dick back in her ass. 

She bucked and writhed atop my chiseled frame; performing perfectly executed squats as she rode me in reverse cowgirl.  She bounced that ass off my crotch; working her tight pink butthole right up to the head and back again, every inch of my girthy wang disappearing up her colon with each pass.  She was screaming at the top of her lungs; yelling and cussing, telling me I fucked her better than any man who’d gone before, saying that my cock was bigger than her ex-husband and your dad’s put together. 

By now, my dick was pounding inside her asshole, my balls brewing and churning with a fresh wad of spunk as she bounced on my cock. I told your mom I was going to cum and she hopped down off my dong in the blink of an eye, kneeling on the floor in wait of my final load.  I stood before her, jerking myself wildly as I prepared to shoot my wad. Your mom was playing with my balls, begging me to blast her with my nut, telling me she wanted to feel that hot, thick fuck juice dripping down her pretty face.

And then, she got what she asked for.  I bellowed at the top of my voice as I came one final time; a third jet of off-white spunk, every bit as warm and gloopy as the previous two, splattered across her face, streaking her gorgeous features.  And that’s when we heard you. You opened the front door and called out to your mother. Your mom gasped and said I had to go, but not before telling me to come back the following day.   

I tugged on my boxers and grabbed the rest of my clothes.  I sprinted for the garden gate and vaulted over it like an Olympic high jumper.  What happened next I can only speculate, but I assume she was scrambling back into her bikini and washing the cum off her face in the pool as you stepped out into the yard.  Maybe her bikini top was a little askew and one of her nipples was hanging out? Now you know why. Did she seem a little out of breath? Did she get the streaks of cum out of her hair?  God, I have so many questions. 

I pulled my clothes on at the side of your house and headed to my car.  Did you notice my car parked a few houses down when you got home, by the way?  Well, you weren’t seeing things. It was me and I was boning your mom.  Anyway, I’ve been back for more on numerous occasions.  Every day, in fact, when you’ve been at yoga. And let’s not forget those nights you went out with your friends.  And don’t even mention that weekend you spent in Phoenix. I’ve only just gotten my strength back now! It’s pretty casual at the moment, but who knows, maybe one day I’ll be your new stepdad. 

So, yeah, that’s pretty much that.  I feel like I’ve covered all bases, but if there’s anything you want to know, don’t hesitate to ask.  So all that’s left for me to do is bid you farewell and let you know that that, my dearest Lily, is how I banged your mother.

Yours,
Logan

PS- I got a voicemail from your mom.  I called her back but couldn’t get through, so could you let her know that yes, Joe would be interested in double teaming her with me, and we’ll be around on Friday when you head to your class.  Thanks, babe.   

PPS- Enjoy your workout, I’m certainly gonna enjoy mine!

END
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, MiamiLyfe, Cosmo Kramer, MoscowCalling, Nidhogg, JustinMays402

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: How I Banged Your Mother (Kate Beckinsale)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 05:08:37 PM »
A really unique and interesting take on a story, handled with the skill of a true pro.  :Y:

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, biggin101

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 02:41:44 PM »
Just happened upon this story. Love the original delivery system of a letter. It brings a certain new kind of naughtiness to the sex. Well done.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Nidhogg

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 06:52:56 AM »
This is one of my favorite stories around here. Not just because I'm a fan of Kate, but also for the amusing POW. Really fun and creative.

I can't imagine Lily Mo would read through the entire letter though, heh!  :))

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA