Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Kiernan Shipka & Isabela Merced Answer the Web's REAL Most Searched Questions  (Read 5944 times)

DarkSwordsman

Probably best if you watch the video below before reading

Kiernan Shipka & Isabela Merced Answer the Web's REAL Most Searched Questions

“Thanks for watching, guys!” said Kiernan Shipka.

“I hope you learned something new about us,” added Isabela Merced, the gorgeous young starlets singing off in tandem having just tackled the WIRED Autocomplete Interview- a popular series in which the biggest names in entertainment answer the most searched questions on the World Wide Web.

An expensive, tripod mounted camera framed the pair in a two person midshot as they sat side by side on a black leather couch.  Both women were dolled to the nines; their cute faces powdered, dabbed, glossed and otherwise adorned with all manner of pricey cosmetics.  Kiernan’s glossy chestnut hair was tied back in a ponytail, while Isabela’s blonde-tinted dark locks fell gracefully about her bare shoulders.  Kiernan wore a black silken top and a short matching skirt, while Isabela had opted for a frilly strapless top and a pair of tight grey slacks.

“And cut,” said the director, hitting a button on the camera to cease the recording.

Calling Greg ‘the director’ of the Internet-bound video was, in fact, selling him someway short.  In actuality, he was director, camera operator, sound man and production assistant all rolled into one; the handsome 40-something man performing every duty imaginable over the course of the interview, from fetching the girls a coffee to setting the white balance on the camera.

“Thanks, girls!” Greg exclaimed.  “That was great.”

“Sure, no problem,” Kiernan smiled back.

“That was fun!” Isabela added.

“It was fun,” Greg agreed.  “Listen, girls, I don’t know what your schedules are like for today, but there’s something I like to do with my guests if they’ve got time after the interview.”

The girls looked at one another.  They’d been doing promotional web clips and press junkets for their upcoming Netflix movie, Let it Snow, for the entire month of December, and with the film soon to premiere their busy schedules were finally starting to wind down.  “Hey, I’m in no rush,” said Kiernan. “How about you, Isy?”

“No, me neither,” Isabela replied.  She turned back to Greg. “What is it?”

“Well, girls, the questions you’ve just been asked are among the most searched for on Google...with the parental controls switched ON.  As I’m sure you can imagine, if those are turned off, it brings up some quite different questions entirely.”

The girls giggled.  “I bet it does,” said Kiernan.

“Yeah, so something I like to do after these interviews is switch those controls off and ask the celebs the REAL most asked questions on the world’s favourite search engine.”

“Hmm,” Isabela grinned, “sounds fun.”

“Great,” said Greg.  “So if you girls are up for it, I’ll get that camera rolling again and we can get started.”

“Let’s do it!” Kiernan replied excitedly.

Greg hit the record button on the camera and the interview was back underway.

“So obviously, girls, the questions for the first part of the interview were prepared in advance, but for this next part you ladies will just be punching those A-list names of yours into Google and seeing what comes up.  I find it's better this way. More candid. You don’t know what’s coming and neither do I. Totally authentic.”

“Sure,” Isabela agreed.  “Absolutely.”

“OK.  So here are your iPads,” said Greg, handing both starlets a tablet with Google already opened.  “Let’s start with an ‘is…’ question. Why don’t you go first, Kiernan? Is Kiernan Shipka…”

Kiernan typed those very words into the search bar; the brunette actress relaying the first question to the camera.

Is Kiernan Shipka a lesbian?

She and Isabela laughed. 

“Wow!” Kiernan exclaimed.  “That’s the most searched question?!  Have I been giving off a lezzie vibe all this time?!”

“I guess so!” Isabela quipped.

“Yeah, guess I must have been!  Well, the answer is no. No, I’m not a lesbian.  I’ve hooked up with a few girls before, so I guess I’m kinda bi…”

“Really?” Isabela asked.  “I never knew that. That’s kinda hot!”

“So, yeah,” Kiernan concluded, “I’m into girls, but definitely not a lesbian.”

“She likes dick,” said Isabela, placing her hand to her mouth like she was saying it discreetly.

“I do,” Kiernan added with a grin.

Greg smirked.  What a start! “OK, your turn, Isabela.”

“Right.” The Latin beauty tapped away at her iPad screen. “Is Isabela Merced legal?

She and Kiernan burst out laughing.

“Oh, geez!” Kiernan exclaimed.  “Who’s been searching that?!”

“Probably your dad!” Isabela shot back in response.

The girls doubled over with laughter.  “Oh my god! Ewwww!” Kiernan shrieked. “That is so gross.  That’s clearly some guy wanting to beat off to pictures of you but worrying he’s gonna go to jail if he does!”

The duo laughed so much that tears of mascara started to trickle down their cheeks.

“Well, in answer to the question, I’m 18 so yes, guys, I am legal,” Isabela explained.

“Barely legal,” Kiernan added with a grin.

“Barely legal, but legal all the same.  So you guys can whack away in peace.” She winked at the camera.

“Right, my turn,” said Kiernan.  “Is Kiernan Shipka a slut?

“YES!” Isabela yelled, the Hispanic starlet answering for her light-skinned counterpart with some considerable gusto.

“Fuck you, bitch!” Kiernan laughed.  “No, I’m not a slut. I’ve been with a few guys…”

“And girls!” Isabela added.

“And girls, as we discovered earlier.  But is it a lot for my age? I wouldn’t say so.”  Kiernan paused, giving further thought to her grand total.  “Actually, maybe it is. Perhaps I am a bit of a slut.”

“She’s a total slut!” Isabela quipped.

“OK, yeah, I am,” Kiernan conceded, flashing a naughty grin at the camera.

“Isabela…” Greg prompted.

Is Isabela Merced wet?” she read.  “Kind of now, yeah!  Listening to this pretty girl next to me talking about all those guys she’s been with is enough to get anyone hot!”

Greg couldn’t dispute that.  In fact, the thought of the brown-haired beauty with all those lucky young men was making his dick grow and stiffen in his pants.

“OK, girls, let’s move on.”  His voice cracked slightly as he spoke.  “This time I just want you ladies to type in your names and see what comes up.  Kiernan…”

Kiernan punched her name into the search bar.  “Kiernan Shipka bra size.  32B.  I’ve got little baby titties!”

“Me too,” said Isabela, tugging down the hem of her top to reveal that she did indeed have very small, though exceedingly delectable breasts.

“Mmm,” Kiernan agreed, peering across at her friend’s young chest.  “They’re very perky though.” She reached across and gave one of them a squeeze.  “Nice big, puffy nipples,” she added, giving one of the brown teats a light tweak.  “Mine are small. Look,” she said, whipping off her top and giving her own pert chest an airing.  She ran the tips of her thumbs over her nipples in an effort to make them grow.

“They are kinda small,” Isabela agreed.  “They’re cute though,” she added, giving one of the teeny pink teats a little rub.

Greg stared ahead, practically drooling as he watched the two gorgeous young actresses feel each other up.  He could scarcely believe what he was seeing. This was going even better than he’d hoped. 

“My turn, right, Greg?” asked Isabela.

Greg didn’t reply, the director too busy catching flies in his gaping maw as he eyed up their perky, young busts. 

“Greg?”

“Right, yeah,” he finally replied.  “Go ahead, Isabela.”

Isabela Merced naked.”

The girls laughed again.

“That’s guys wondering if you’ve done a nude scene,” said Kiernan.

Isabela giggled.  “Geez, guys! I’ve only just turned 18!  Give me time!”

“Well, you’re halfway there now,” Kiernan pointed out.

“That’s true, I am,” said Isabela, looking down at her bare, teenage chest.  “What do you think? Should I show them the rest?”

“Well, you know what I’m gonna say!” Kiernan replied.

“OK.  But you have to do it too.”

“Deal!”

And with that both girls got to undressing.  Kiernan inched down her skirt and tossed it aside, her skimpy cotton panties following close behind.  Isabela unbuttoned her slacks and tugged them down, taking her frilly French knickers along with them.  Soon, both women were naked as the days they were born. Greg’s cock snaked down his pant leg as he caught sight of their nude young bodies; the handsome director looking like he had a sawed off shotgun tucked into his waistband.

“Well now he know the answer to ‘is Isabela Merced shaved?’,” said Kiernan, peering over at her friend’s crotch; her little olive cooch smoother than a baby’s ass.

Isabela giggled.  “I like your cute little landing strip,” she replied as she looked at Kiernan’s impeccably trimmed pubes; a thin trail of wispy brown hair that continued right down to her special place.

“Thanks! The boys seem to like it too.”

“And as we know, there’s been a lot of them!”

Kiernan placed a manicured finger between her teeth in a thoroughly unconvincing display of innocence.  “OK, my turn. Kiernan Shipka sex tape.  Well, I’ve made plenty of them, but none that have found their way online yet.  Sorry, guys.”

“I’ve never done a sex tape,” said Isabela, sounding quite sadened at the admission. 

“No?”

“Nuh uh.”  Isabela shook her head, pouting her already plump, glossy lips.

“Well, we’ve got a camera,” said Kiernan, “you’re already naked.  Maybe we could fix that.”

Isabela looked at the camera with slight apprehension.  Greg was stood behind it; one set of fingers crossed in hope- nay, longing- that she say yes, the other lewdly stroking his rock hard dong through the pocket of his suit pants.   

“OK, let’s do it!” said Isabela, a sly grin stretching across her pretty face.

Greg’s dick nearly went off in his pants right there and then.

“Lie down then, honey,” Kiernan replied.

Isabela did as directed; her Caucasian counterpart crawling on top of the Latin beauty and pressing her lips against hers.  Greg managed to take his hand off his dick long enough to detach his camera from the tripod and move in for a close up. He trained his lens on their pretty faces as they made out; their twin sets of glossy pink lips interlocking and smacking together delightfully.  After several glorious minutes- and with Greg’s dick throbbing so hard he thought it was gonna do an Incredible Hulk right through the fabric of his pants- the girls broke from their kiss.

“Mmm,” Kiernan purred, licking her shiny lips.  “Well, if the next question is ‘does Isabela Merced use tongues?’, I can tell you it’s a resounding ‘yes’.”

Isabela giggled and reached for her iPad, typing her name in once more.  “Ah, well would you look at that. Isabela Merced kiss.”

“Was that your first kissing scene?” asked Kiernan.

“No, I’d done a couple before.  That was the best one though!”

“Well, I hope you guys that searched for that enjoyed it.  And let me tell you, she is a very good kisser.”

Kiernan kissed Isabela’s neck and then down to her chest.  She licked across one of her friend’s tits and up to the nipple; the brown-haired starlet feeding it between her lips and giving it a suck.

“OK, girls,” said Greg, the director still squatted beside them, his camera lens capturing the all-girl action, “now it’s time for the ‘does…’ questions.”

“Your turn, Kiernan,” said Isabela, her voice carrying a distinct purr as her A-list chum suckled at her breast.  “Do you want me to read it for you? You’re a little busy there.”

“Uh huh.”

“OK, does Kiernan Shipka eat pussy?” read Isabela.  “I think we’ve already established that she does.”

“Mmhmm,” Kiernan confirmed, planting kisses across her friend’s chest as she moved across to the other breast.  “I love eating pussy.  I’m freakin’ good at it too!”

“Have you ever licked any famous vaginas?” Isabela asked.

“Oh, yeah.  Alison Brie, Christina Hendricks.  Most of the cast of Mad Men actually.  Not when I was on the show- I was underage then, but later.  In fact, it was Christina who taught me how to do it.”

“Did you get to suck on those big titties as well?”

“Mmhmm.  Heaven! I also hooked up with Odeya and Liv all the time on the set of our movie.”

Isabela gasped.  “Bitch! Where was my fucking invite?”

“We didn’t know you’d be into it,” Kiernan chuckled.  “We’re meeting up after the premiere too, so you can join us then.”

“Well, since you’ve gone down on so many women,” Isabela grinned, “let’s see how good at it you really are.”

“With pleasure!”

Kiernan kissed down Isabela’s flat, toned midriff and down to her crotch.  The Latina’s womanhood was already slick with arousal, and Kiernan licked slowly, tantalisingly so, along her moist lips, lapping up the sugary-sweet fluid as she worked her way up to the clit. 

“Ay!” Isabela whined as Kiernan tongued at her clit; the pink bud rock hard with arousal. 

Kiernan wrapped her lips around Isabela’s clit, sticky, warm secretions oozing from her gash and smearing across her friend’s chin and lower lip as she sucked at her stiff bud. 

“Do you want my fingers too?” Kiernan asked as she came up for air; her pretty mouth glistening with her girlfriend’s juices.

“Si, mami!” Isabela purred in response, placing a hand at the back of Kiernan’s head and guiding it back between her thighs.

Kiernan’s slipped two fingers into her mouth and moistened them with spittle, then returned her lips to Isabela’s clit as she slipped them into her cooch.  Thanks to the volumes upon volumes of girlcum coating her sex, Kiernan’s fingers slipped in with minimal effort. She worked them back and forth as she sucked at Isabela’s clit; her tight Latin twat gripping the spit-slicked digits like a Chinese finger trap. 

Greg watched on through his camera’s viewfinder; the WIRED employee so entranced by the lesbian action that he almost forgot about the interview questions all together. 

“Oh, girls, the questions,” he said as he finally remembered.

“Oh, right, yeah,” Isabela cooed, swiping at the iPad screen as Kiernan ate her pussy.  “Does Isabela Merced squirt?  Probably if she keeps doing that!”

Kiernan, taking that last statement as some kind of challenge, began diddling harder between Isabela’s olive-toned thighs.  She plunged her fingers deeper into her box with every motion, the nealty-painted tips bothering the Peruvian-American’s g-spot with each pass. 

“Oh, si!  That is definitely gonna make me squirt!”

A few more passes of Kiernan’s dexterous fingers into the depths of her cooch and Isabela did just that.  Kiernan emerged from between her galpal’s thighs, still fingering away at her dripping snatch as a jet of girlspunk blasted from her cooch, spraying past the brunette’s shoulder and across the room like it had been shot from a fireman’s hose.

“Wow!” Kiernan exclaimed looking back at the trail of squirt juice splattered across the studio floor.  “Does that answer your question, guys?!” She slipped her sticky fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean.  “My turn.” She picked up her iPad, returning to her seated position as she typed into the search bar. “Does Kiernan Shipka give good head?  Well it’s not really for me to say...but, yes!”

“I can confirm,” Isabela said with a grin.

“I suck dick pretty friggin’ good too,” Kiernan added. She turned to Isabela.  “Do you like sucking dick?”

“Mmhmm, I love sucking dick!  Feeling a big, fat cock stiffen in your mouth.  Mmm! There’s nothing like it.”

“Uh huh.  Stroking it hard while you suck at the head.  God, I love it! If only there was a thick, juicy cock here for us to demonstrate.”

The girls eyed the oversized dong swelling in Greg’s suit pants like hungry lionesses.  They licked their pouty pink lips, their twin sets of deep brown eyes burning with lust as they gazed at the swollen member. 

“Can we suck your dick, Greg?” asked Kiernan.  “I mean, they’re asking if I’m good at giving head, so I should probably show them, right?”

“You ladies make a strong case,” Greg replied, the girls squatting between his legs as he rose to his feet.  He trained the camera down at the pretty pair; the older man already unbuckling his belt with his free hand. 

The girls took over; Isabela unbuttoning his pants and unzipping his fly as Kiernan licked the outline of his dong.  They slipped their neatly manicured fingers under the waistband of his boxers; whipping both the tight-fitting undergarments and his navy suit pants down in a single motion.  His dick shot out as if spring loaded; the rock hard member flopping up and down before them and jutting from his crotch like a long flesh girder.

Kiernan and Isabela stared in disbelief at the sheer magnitude of Greg’s penis.  It was so large that they couldn’t even guess at an approximate measurement, but what they were sure of was that the oversized wang was far larger than any they’d seen before.  Veins curled across the shaft like ivy around a drainpipe. The head was swollen up like a big, pink golf ball. His huge, heavy nuts swung between his thighs like spunk-filled wrecking balls. 

“Holy moly,” said Kiernan, her jaw still slack like a trailer park dweller as she took in the sheer size of Greg’s manhood.

She wrapped her hand around the base; the shaft so girthy that her dainty paw scarcely spanned its circumference.  Isabela cupped his balls like she was weighing them in her hand; again, the giant gonads so big and heavy she could barely uncase them in her palm. 

“That is a big fucking dick!” Isabela declared.

Kiernan shot of her tongue and lapped at the tip; the brown-haired beauty making light work of the puddle of precum pooling in the open slit.  Meanwhile, Isabela wrapped her lips around one of the balls, feeling the wad of spunk brewing away inside as she slathered it with her spit. 

“Uh, shit!” Greg groaned from behind the camera, his dick pulsing in Kiernan’s hand as she fed the swollen head between her lips.

She bobbed her head at his crotch.  Her lips roamed up and down his dong; an additional inch of his long, veiny shaft disappearing between them with each pass.  Before long, she was going at his giant wang like a woman possessed; her skilled mouth venturing down to the midpoint and beyond with every motion.  In the meantime, Isabela was sucking away at his balls; the Hispanic beauty dousing each of the large, spunk-filled orbs in saliva before switching to the next. 

By now, Kiernan’s lips were journeying up and down Greg’s prong at a frankly alarming rate of knots; the pouty pink prickpleasers venturing right down to where her hand wrapped around the base with each pass she took.  After some time, she came up for air; Greg’s pole dripping with spittle as she retrieved it from between her lips. 

“Let’s see, what’s the next question?” said Isabela, picking up the iPad and swiping at the screen.  “Does Isabela Merced deepthroat?  Usually, yes, but I’ve never sucked a cock as big as this before!”

“Come on, girl.  You can do it!” said Kiernan.  “I believe in you!”

Kiernan passed the cock onto Isabela like a big skin baton; the Latina taking it in her mits and wrapping her lips around the head.  Kiernan dipped down to suck at the balls; the young brunette drenching the already spit-slicked balls in even more slippery, wet saliva as her friend took care of the shaft.  Isabela worked her lips up and down Greg’s wang; sucking down inch after inch of veiny, thick meat as she choked down his length. Six inches vanished between her lips; then seven, eight, nine; Greg’s lengthy rod sliding down her gullet as she worked him over. 

One more pass was all it took. Isabela’s lips wrapped around the base, her cute little nose nestling among his pubic bush as she sucked the mighty wang right down to the balls.  But she wasn’t done yet. In fact, she lodged the mammoth dong between her lips for some time; drooling and slobbering over the shaft and lapping at the veiny underside as she held it in her mouth.  Finally, she released it; the Hispanic beauty slurping up thick trails of spit from the swollen head as she retrieved it from her maw.

“Damn, girl!” Kiernan gushed as the long, thick pipe slipped from her friend’s mouth.  “You choked down that thing like a freakin’ sword swallower!” 

Isabela giggled.  “Well, I guess that answers that question!  What’s next?”

Does Kiernan Shipka swallow?  Yep, sure do.  I love the taste of cum, but a thick, gloopy wad on your face feels great too!  Do you swallow, Isabela?”

“Mmhmm.  Like you say, I love facials too, but I really don’t think a blowjob is complete unless you swallow that nut!”

“I agree,” said Keirnan, cupping Greg’s big, churning nuts.  “What do you say we drain these balls dry and share that warm, gooey load?”

“Mmm, great idea.”

The girls wrapped their lips around Greg’s shaft; their full sets of juicy dicksucker lips pressing together with his girthy wang sandwiched in the middle.  They worked their mouths up and down his shaft; their soft, pink lips caressing every nerve and fibre as they shared his giant dick. Isabela fondled his balls, while Keirnan kneaded the head; the oversized member twitching between their lips as they worked him over.  Greg held out until he could no longer; every pass of their wet twin mouths up and down the length of his dong making his dick throb and pulse, his balls brew and churn with a thick wad of piping hot spunk.

“Oh, fuck!  I’m gonna cum!” Greg blurted out, prizing his cock from between their lips and jerking it wildly.

“Mmm, yes!  Come on, Greg,” Kiernan purred.  “Give us that cum!”

“Shoot that gooey load into our pretty mouths!” Isabela added, reaching up to fondle his balls as he jerked himself off. 

Without further ado, Greg gave them what they wanted; his camera shaking in his hand as a gloopy wad of hot, off-white seed shot from his open tip.  He fired the first blast between Kiernan’s gaping lips, filling her mouth almost to the brim with a copious wad of piping goop, before doing the same to Isabela; twin pools of murky, warm spunk filling their maws by the time he was done.  The girls swapped the cum to and fro; drops of the stuff trickling from their lips as they filled their mouths to capacity, switching the man goo from maw to maw until they each had an equal share. Then, they closed their lips and swallowed them down, the pretty pair meeting for a hot opened mouth kiss to wrap up.

“Wow, ladies!  That was incredible!” Greg panted, his chest heaving as he recovered from his eruption.  “Now onto the ‘what…’ questions.”

Isabela punched the words into Google and read out the first result.  “What is Isabela Merced’s favourite sexual position?  Doggy.  I love getting it from behind, and it’s great for threesomes ‘cause it means I get to eat this pretty girl’s tight little pussy while I’m getting fucked.  Ready, Greg?”

Kiernan laid back across the couch and Isabela crawled between her legs, thrusting her peachy, round ass invitingly in the air as she did so.  Greg climbed up onto the couch, pointing his camera down at Isabela’s supple rear as he rubbed the tip of his wang against her pussy. Isabela looked back over her shoulder, her arms cradled around Kiernan’s lily white thighs as he peered into the camera lens. 

“Oh, si!” she groaned.  “Gimme that dick, papi!”

Greg didn’t have to be told twice.  He clasped his dick around the base and thrust forward, Isabela’s tight teen snatch practically swallowing it whole as he fed it inside.  Isabela lapped at Kiernan’s pussy as Greg worked his dick back and forth inside her; the older man feeding an extra inch of his long, girthy shaft into her cooch with each pass.  A chorus of muffled coos and groans escaped Isabela’s mouth as she went down on her friend; Kiernan holding her head between her thighs with such force that he couldn’t have escaped if she wanted to.

“Mmm, yes!  Eat that pussy, baby!” Kiernan purred.  “Lick my fucking box while you take that dick!”

Isabela was doing just that and doing it like a champ.  By now, Greg was driving no fewer than eight of his thick, veiny inches into her with each pass; the Latin babe scoffing on her girlfriend’s twat with the cunilingual prowess of a seasoned pornstar, all while taking the dicking of a lifetime from a prime cut of girthy man beef.  Before long, Greg was hitting her balls deep; his bulging, round head probing her g-spot repeatedly as he pounded her out from behind.

“Uh, shit!” Greg moaned, the director capturing the action with his camera as best he could as he drilled his dick deep into her snatch.  “Take it, Isabela! Yeah! Take this fucking cock!”

His pelvis collided with her supple ass each time he plunged inside; his swollen crown tunnelling into her darkest recesses with every thrust.  Kiernan was cooing like ringdove; girlcum flowing from her gash like the Missouri River, the sticky mess smearing across Isabel’s pouty, full lips as she ate her out. 

“Mmm, yeah!  Keep licking that clit, Isy!” Kiernan purred.  “Oh, baby, you’re gonna make me cum!”

Kiernan gripped a handful is Isabela’s hair; the actress holding the dark locks with such force that she nearly tugged them out at the roots.  Kiernan’s lower lip quivered, her toes curled; the brown-haired beauty pawing at her breasts with her free hand as a powerful, nerve-tingling orgasm tore through her slender frame.  She rose from her supine position and knelt opposite Isabela. The pair met for a greedy, passionate kiss; Kiernan tasting herself on Isabela’s tongue as they locked their luscious lips. 

“Cum for me, baby!” said Kiernan, still gripping her girlfriend’s hair and fixing her in a wide, unblinking gaze.  “Cum on that fat fucking cock!”

One last plunge of Greg’s lengthy prong and she did just that; the Hisapanic starlet screaming like a banshee as he buried his dick inside her one final time, her pussy squeezing his rod to such a degree that she nearly milked it dry right there and then. 

“Ay! Dios mio!” she whined, her eyes half shut with a cockdrunk glaze as she came down from her climax. 

“My turn!” Kiernan exclaimed, strumming her slick pink twat in wait of Greg’s dong.

Greg prized his cock from the vice like grip of Isabela’s snatch and returned his camera to the tripod.  He sprawled out across the couch and the girls climbed aboard; Isabela perching her hot, wet pussy on his face, while Kiernan straddled his groin.  She reached down and gripped his dick; the oversized member twitching in response as she guided it into her cooch. Greg tongued at Isabela’s twat; her sticky, sweet secretions oozing down into his mouth as she sat on his handsome face. 

Meanwhile, Kiernan was hopping up and down on his dick; her slick pink pussy lips roaming along his rod as she bounced atop his form like a bucking bronco.  Inch after inch of his girthy, thick cock disappeared inside her; the brunette performing perfectly executed squats atop his chiseled frame as she rode his giant prong.  Before long, she was venturing right down to the base; her supple ass bouncing off his pelvis with each she took. Greg tongued at Isabela’s gash while Kiernan rode him; the 40-something stud making her purr in ecstasy as he tongued at her stiff pink clit.  He reached down and gripped Kiernan’s slender waist with both hands, holding her in place as he threw his dick up into her.

“Oh, FUCK!!” Kiernan gasped.  “YES! Fuck me with that fat fucking cock!”

Kiernan leaned forward and started making out with Isabela; muffled groans escaping their conjoined mouths as Greg worked them over from beneath.  He bucked his hips wildly; driving every inch of his meaty thick prong into Kiernan’s cooch, his swollen dickhead mining into her deepest parts with every motion.  Meanwhile, he tongued at Isabela’s pussy; the Hispanic starlet perched atop his handsome face like a queen on her throne as he ate her out. Isabela reached for the iPad, reading out the next question as best as he could amid a slew of impassioned groans.

What...ay!...what birth control does...madre de dios!...does Kiernan Shipka use?

“The pill,” Kiernan replied.  “And I’m on it right now so...uhh, sweet Jesus!...so feel free to blow that load inside me, Greg!”

Greg didn’t need a second invitation.  By now his balls were swelling up the size of Italian plums; the giant gonads churning away with a second wad of piping hot seed.  Isabela hopped down from atop his handsome face and circled around behind Kiernan; the teenage actress on hand to suck Greg’s creamy load right out of her snatch.  He pounded away at Kiernan’s snug pink pussy until his cock was fit to burst. He buried it deep inside her, pinning her slender frame to his as he pumped an ungodly volume of thick, gloopy spunk straight into her burning twat.

“UUUGGGHHH!  FUUUCCCKKK!!!” he bellowed as he let loose.

Kiernan’s pussy clenched around his dick; the brown-haired beauty also climaxing on the spot as he unloaded inside her.  She climbed down from atop his chiseled form, Isabella catching the gooey wad of searing man mess as it slopped on out of her cunt.  Greg rose from the couch and Kiernan took his place. Isabella swallowed the cum down in a single gulp, then buried her tongue inside Kiernan’s gash to lap up the residue. 

“Oh, yeah!” Kiernan purred, her eyes glossed over with orgasmic pleasure as Isabela rooted around in her box.  “What questions shall we answer now, Greg?”

“Anything, girls,” he replied, as he pulled himself off, his girthy rod still rock hard and throbbing for more as he watched the all-girl action.  “Anything you want!”

“OK.  Does Kiernan Shipka do anal?  Why, yes.  Yes, she does.”  She looked down at Isabela.  “Lay down here, baby, and I’ll get on top of you.  I want that big, fat cock in my ass!”

Isabella laid out across the couch and Kiernan mounted her; the girls forming a 69 as Greg brought up the rear.  Kiernan buried her face between Isabela’s thighs; the Latin babe tonguing at her clit in return. Greg doused his cock in lube; the older man aiming his greased up wang at Kiernan’s puckered pink anus while they ate each other out.  He guided it in; the tight, little hole stretching around his girth as he fed his swollen head inside.

“MMMMM!” she cooed from between Isabela’s thighs as the thick pipe invaded her second hole.

Greg rocked back and forth; working an additional inch of his long, veiny cock into Kiernan’s ass with every motion.  Soon enough, he was guiding his dick right down to the hilt with each stroke; his bulging pink head boring into her colon and venturing to depths that no man had reached before.  Kiernan looked up from between Isabela’s legs and reached for the iPad; the young actress somehow managing to read out the next question whilst she was pounded mercilessly in her snug, pink rear. 

Does...oh, fuck!...does Isabela Merced do ass to mouth?

“Well, I’ve never done it before,” she admitted, “but, hey, first time for everything, right?”

With that, Greg retrieved his dong from Kiernan’s ass and fed it straight into Isabela’s mouth.  She sucked it down to the balls on the first pass; the Hispanic beauty sucking up her friend’s ass juices from the girthy shaft like was cleaning it for inspection, and glazing it in a fresh coat of sticky, wet spittle as she went.  Greg returned his dick to Kiernan’s asshole and quickly picked up from where he left off. He drove it in right down to the base with every motion, his big, heavy balls smacking against her clit each time he ventured inside. 

“Yes! Yes! Fuck my fucking ass!” Kiernan screamed; her usually gorgeous facial features screwed in all kinds of unflattering ways as ten inches of meaty, thick wang invaded her rectum.

Isabela lapped away at her clit, the brunette’s asshole clenching even tighter around Greg’s dick each time, until she was nearly wringing it dry like a tube of toothpaste. 

“Cum for me, chica,” said Isabela, between licks at Kiernan’s clit.  “Cum all over my pretty fucking face!”

One final plunge of Greg’s giant dong into the depths of her colon and she did just that.  An intense, bone-shaking orgasm ripped through Kiernan’s body, making her tremble from head to toe; a river of girlcum oozing from her twat and straight into Isabela’s waiting mouth as she reached her ardent peak.  Greg pulled his dick from Kiernan’s ass and the girls knelt before him; wrapping their lips around the girthy wang and sucking it clean once more.

“Have you done anal before, Isy?” asked Kiernan, looking across at her friend.

“No, never.”

“Well, like you said, there’s a first time for everything.  You’ll love it, girl, trust me. Come on, I’ll walk you through it.  Lay down on your front with your face down and your ass up.”

Isabela did as directed, peering back over her shoulder as she assumed the position.  Greg gave his dick a further dousing of lube and pressing his drooling tip against her virgin asshole.  He pushed forward; his bulging dickehead splitting her brown eye open for the very first time.

“Ay! Joder!” she yelped, her pretty brown eyes nearly popping clean from their sockets as Greg’s girthy tip invaded her rear.

Greg tried with all his might to guide his swollen crown inside, but Isabella’s rear was having none of it; the stubborn hole flat out rejecting every advance.  Luckily, she had a friend nearby with bags of anal experience who was all too happy to offer her assistance.

“Relax those glutes, honey,” said Kiernan.  “The more you fight it, the more difficult it’ll be.  Here, I’ll help you.”

Kiernan knelt on the edge of the couch, placing her hands on Isabela’s olive-toned buttcheeks and spreading them apart.  Greg’s dick began to ease into her asshole slowly, inch by girthy inch. Soon, he’d guided half the span of his long, veiny cock into Isabela’s maiden rear; the handsome director quickening the pace of his thrusts as he continued to feed it inside.  Before long, Greg had found his rhythm; the middle-aged stud driving his greased up pole deeper inside her with every pass, making the Latin teen squeal and yelp each time he tunnelled inside.

“AY! AY! AY! AYYYYY!” she shrieked as his fat, round cockhead bore into her rectum.

Confident that her friend could handle it from here, Kiernan tapped away at the iPad once more.

Does Kiernan Shipka give rimjobs?  Well, I never have before but it seems like this is a day of firsts, so why don’t I give it a go?”

She circled around behind Greg, crouched behind him and stuck at her tongue; the brown-haired beauty lapping at his hairy man ass as he pounded her girlfriend’s rear.  The added stimulation had Greg’s cock twitching like mad in Isabella’s rump; the giant wang spasming like it could off at any second. Considering she’d never licked an ass before, Kiernan was doing a stand up job; the young actress meeting every counterthrust and delving her tongue into Greg’s rectum like she was mining for gold.   

“Mierda!  I’m gonna fucking cum!” Isabela cried, reaching back to strum her aching clit as Greg drilled her backdoor.

By now, every pass was taking him nuts deep; his muscular thighs clattering with her supple, round rear each time he thrust inside.  Isabella kneaded her clit like there was tomorrow; her hand little more than a manicured olive blur, her face screwed with with tumultuous ecstasy as she frigged herself off. 

“Fuck!  I’m gonna...I’m gonna...AHHH!!!”

A torrent of squirt juice, even more copious and violent than the one she’d expelled earlier, shot from her snatch, drenching Greg’s thighs as he plowed her backdoor.  And once Isabella had cum, Greg wasn’t far behind. Her asshole clenched even tighter around his cock as she squirted, so much so that it nearly snapped off at the base!  His dick was pulsing and throbbing away in her rump. His balls churned, a fresh wad of spunk just begging to be released.

“You gonna cum for me, papi?” asked Isabela, looking back at Greg, her voice soft and breathy having just come down from her own frantic orgasm.

“YES!” he bellowed in response.  “I’m gonna fucking cum!”

“Do it in my ass, papi!  Paint my backdoor white with your piping hot seed!”

No further invitation was required.  Greg buried his cock down to the balls once more and let loose.

“UUUHHH!!!” he screamed, the stem of his dick twitching like never before as he blasted a warm, gooey creampie straight into her virgin asshole.   

“Ooh, wow!” Kiernan cooed from the sidelines.  “Let me see that. Get that dick out her ass.”

Greg did as directed, retracting his still spasming cock from Isabela’s rear, the last few drops of spunk dripping from his tip and onto her peachy, round buttcheeks as he did so.  Greg detached his camera from the tripod once more and aimed at Kiernan as she squatted behind her friend.

“Gimme that cum, Isy,” she said.  “Squeeze that fucking load into my mouth.”

Isabela relaxed her glutes one final time; the thick, creamy wad of burning seed slopping from her ass and into Kiernan’s gaping maw.  She closed her mouth and swallowed it down, licking her pouty lips as she savoured the taste of the spunk. Isabella turned to face her and the pair met for a wet, open-mouthed kiss to wrap up.

“Dios mio!” Isabela exclaimed.  “What an interview!”

“I know, right!” Kiernan agreed.  “Why couldn’t all our junkets have been like this?!”

“Wow, girls!  That was astounding!” said Greg from behind the camera lens.  “Anything you’d like to say to the viewers before you sign off?”

“Yes, thank you, guys, for having such dirty minds,” said Isabella.

“Yeah, it's you guy’s pervy questions that made this interview so good,” Kiernan agreed.  “So, thank you!” She blew a kiss to the camera, then picked up the iPad once more. “Ooh, Isy, look!  There’s one more.  Are Kiernan Shipka and Isabela Merced still horny?  I’m still incredibly horny, Isy.  How about you?”

“Me too, Kiernan,” Isabella replied.  “How about you, Greg? You ready for more?”

THE END
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 07:22:53 PM by DarkSwordsman »
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Shane81uk, thenewcomer, fenderdiesel, festus91, Calibur009, Nidhogg

Nidhogg

Absolutely splendid!

I love how you used a real "Most searched questions" video as a prologue, giving the reader a clearly defined source to their looks, clothes, location, etc. I'm now halfway convinced this is what they actually did right after.  8)

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

thenewcomer

Good stuff, man. Was kicking this idea around but couldn’t commit. I like how you handled it. Saw a couple eps of Sabrina and loving Shipka now.

Shane81uk

Thank you!!!

Great set up, it deserves to be a Series with some other Celebs.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA