Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: An interview with...MoscowCalling  (Read 5353 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
An interview with...MoscowCalling
« on: March 22, 2020, 07:45:30 AM »
Our next site interview is with the winner of the 2019 CSS Award for Best New Author, MoscowCalling. In this interview we will find out he got into writing celebrity erotica, who influenced him to write in this genre and other topics related to his writing.

You can find his profile at MoscowCalling

1. Where are you from?

Poland as a place of birth, although I am living in Germany now.

2. How did you come up with your pen name and is there any meaning behind it?

There isn’t really any meaning behind it – when I was setting up my account I had „London Calling” by The Clash stuck in my head so I decided to simply switch cities to make it unique.

3. How long have you been writing celebrity erotic fiction?

Almost half a year now, although I have been writing fan fiction as early as 2015.

4. Who or What got you started writing erotic fiction?

When I first started writing fan fiction I wasn’t even planning to write anything connected to erotica. However, later on I was browsing some tumblr fandom blogs and stumbled upon a prompt that would make for a perfect erotic story. I waited and waited but somehow no one else decided to do anything about it – so I decided to write it myself, even though I had zero experience with that kind of stuff. Afterwards I got a very positive reception, which emboldened me to simply write more and more.

5. Who would you say are your biggest influences as a writer of less than appropriate celeb fiction? Which authors, if any, would have inspired you?

I’d say my biggest influences were the writers of the Agent Carter/Captain America fandom on fanfiction.net and AO3 from when I started writing back in 2015/2016. From 2016 I also started being pretty active in the tumblr side of the fandom, where I started to interact with them and looking at the ways they constructed their respective narratives. I won’t be naming names since there would simply be too many, but without them I wouldn’t be standing where I am now, that’s for sure.

6. Who are your favourite celeb sex story writers? Past and Present.

Since I only really started getting interested in celeb-focused stories last year, the interest doesn’t span that much time as the interest to TV/Film based stories. However, I’m always eager to read things that talented writers like Slyguy, thenewcomer, MaxwellLord, Cadeauxxx or Noj bring to the forefront.

7. Any favourite sex stories that you've read that made you think - "Wow! That's incredible!"

Slyguy’s “Sex-Ed for Dummies” series, Cadeauxxx’s “Inked Fantasy”, JCONN’s “Big Feeling”, Volente’s “Kat’s Casual Encounter”, thenewcomer’s “More Than a Feeling”, RTMinotaur’s “10 Days in Hollywood” and Noj’s “Payback with Anna Kendrick” would be some of my choices here.

8. Which of your own stories are you the most proud of writing?

I’d say “The Chauffeur” and “That’s a Wrap!” are the two I feel most satisfied with – the former due to being my first “proper” celeb story and the latter for being my first (and successful, judging by the reactions) threesome endeavor.

9. Which celebrities do you enjoy writing about the most?

I think most people will already know the answer to that – but Hayley Atwell is my #1 when it comes down to it. However, I do plan to include some more equally beautiful celebs in my stories down the line (plus, I’m interested to see what other writers on the site have in store for Hayley...).

10. What type of sex scenes do you enjoy writing the most?

Passionate lovemaking followed by a deep creampie is something I always found as very arousing to both write and read. Breast worship is another one of my favorites (and with my #1 being Hayley Atwell, I think that’s understandable).

11. Do you have routine for how and when you write?

Not really – most of the times when I have the basic outline in my head I’ll just boot up Google Drive/LibreOffice and go for it until I’m done or I’m too tired to form coherent sentences.

12. Do you sketch out a plan on paper/word/notes or write off the cuff with a basic idea and let it flow from there?

Most of my preparation simply comes down to thinking up setting/premise of the story (the more believable the better) and the flow of sex scenes when the smut finally arives. The rest of the details usually come out during writing, where I either discard them or make it so they fit the theme and flow of the story itself.

13. Apart from hot celebrities, does anything else influence your writing? Music, Fashion, TV etc.

A lot of inspiration actually comes from different outfits celebrities wear (such as in The Chauffeur and Love Your Teacher – both were spurred on by fashion Hayley Atwell wore). Sometimes it is also simply down to either the real life happenings in their lives (as can be seen in What Happens in Boston Stays in Boston or Love and Marriage) or simply an idea that is so prefect I cannot just ignore it.

14. Any projects you are working on that you are excited about?

I’m currently (thanks, Covid-19) on a pretty good creative streak – I have a Scarlett Johansson story that’s only waiting to be written now and a Brie Larson story that’s currently in final stages of the planning phase. Outside of that, I also plan on writing stories on slightly less popular celebs on the site – such as Alice Eve, Gemma Arterton and Kat Dennings. However, the last three ones are in very early conceptual stages.

15. Any tips for readers that may want to start writing celebrity erotic fiction?

I’ll probably sound like a snob, but do please pay attention to formatting – I bet there were some good stories I tried to read but the lack of or bad formatting discouraged me from even trying. Outside of that – go wild.

'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Volente, MoscowCalling, wildspirit365

Re: An interview with...MoscowCalling
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 08:41:10 AM »
Deep creampies are the best, particularly in a gangbang...  8#=D (*)

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA