Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 22856 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #1335 on: April 26, 2024, 06:15:16 AM »
Probably any of the Kardashians. With all the guys they've been with I feel like most men probably disappoint them.  ;D

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

Money

« Reply #1336 on: April 26, 2024, 07:35:49 AM »
You're not wrong there for my version I'd have to go with Taylor Swift due to her long list of exes before now you know some of them didn't measure up and had to disappoint after talking some good game no matter how talented they were in whatever area I wouldn't mind being added to that list

extreme1

« Reply #1337 on: April 27, 2024, 04:37:51 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the weekend?
Writing and watching the rest of the NFL draft!

Sign54

« Reply #1338 on: April 27, 2024, 09:04:55 AM »
My new story is up.
 Might write another story later(a non futa fanfic story where Buffy is spanked is one of my ideas, I've had Jeff spank Britta before).
Anyone ever consider a Camilla Cabello story where she gets her Cuban ass spannked?

Money

« Reply #1339 on: April 27, 2024, 09:08:07 AM »
Draft still taking priority for me having a blast so far

extreme1

« Reply #1340 on: April 28, 2024, 05:00:04 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question, it's the weekly free space, talk about whatever!

Money

« Reply #1341 on: April 28, 2024, 06:07:14 AM »
Okay I'll bite with the draft now over how do you think your team did?

I can see KC filled a number of needs with some solid picks granted we traded away a few for various reasons but I think we get a few extra next year so I'm good

extreme1

« Reply #1342 on: April 28, 2024, 08:37:36 PM »
I was gonna ask this Monday, but I can crap something else out tomorrow for this place.
I think the Bears did great, they managed to get the best player in the entire draft: Tory Taylor!

extreme1

« Reply #1343 on: April 29, 2024, 03:24:34 AM »
Here's your question for the night: Got any plans for the week?
I'm gonna be writing and gaming.

Money

« Reply #1344 on: April 29, 2024, 10:09:21 AM »
Still recovering from the draft I'll rest today and see where I'm at tomorrow I'll get back to editing hotel story

extreme1

« Reply #1345 on: April 30, 2024, 03:31:35 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question, it's the monthly abandoned idea dump.
If you have an idea you like, but you feel isn't right for you, then don't be afraid to post it here!
Ages ago I started work on a story about Dani Thorne getting fucked in front of a bunch of people at an EDM festival, at some point I lost control of the story and decided to let it go, but I still think there's something there.

Money

« Reply #1346 on: April 30, 2024, 10:59:11 AM »
Well I can't do anything with this one so whoever wants it go for it

I had this idea jump in my brain where the author is learning French for a very nice job offer overseas he can read and write it but he has to learn to speak it as well yet he's the only male in the room where he's stuck with Dove Cameron as the other student and Emma Watson as the teacher it was planned with 4 sex scenes in mind including a lesbian scene but I don't have any time for the next few months to get it going

extreme1

« Reply #1347 on: May 01, 2024, 02:47:25 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question, it's the monthly writer check in!
How did April go for you?
Did you accomplish whatever goals you set?
If you need any encouragement or you need to vent about something writing related, this is the place to do it!
I didn't get nearly enough done this month, not sure why, just was a weirdly slow month.

Money

« Reply #1348 on: May 01, 2024, 07:49:15 AM »
Well my month didn't exactly go to plan but I made the best of it still working on hotel story

extreme1

« Reply #1349 on: May 02, 2024, 03:01:05 AM »
Here's your question for the night: No question, it's the first of the month writer hype post.
If you've got any upcoming story you want to hype up, here's the place to do it!
I'm really hoping I can get at least one thing up this month, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA