Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Talent Recruiter (Feat. Various Celebs)  (Read 11394 times)

NinthThrow

• Author
  • Lover of gorgeous women, great outfits, high heels
The Talent Recruiter (Feat. Various Celebs)
« on: August 26, 2019, 09:48:21 PM »
Codes: MF, Cons, Oral
Disclaimer: This is all for fun, and in no way real.  No profit is to be made off of this.
Note: this is my first ever story, hope you enjoy!

Part 01: Hailee Steinfeld

His business card called him “Mak”, a talent recruiter at M9 Management.  He was a great face for the company, standing just over six feet tall, with a swimmer’s physique thanks to his own non-traditional sporting endeavours.  And he was handsome, a fact widely acknowledged by men and women alike, with black hair spiced with the occasional white, tanned skin, and well-defined features like his brown eyes.  Mak was also a frequent flier, traveling across North America to sign talent and provide them with the best representation in the business.  And he was good at his job too, evidenced by his annual bonuses for signing men and women across multiple industries.  He sat a small booth in a pretentious restaurant with low ambient lighting; not the most suitable for potentially reviewing a contract, but the first meeting rarely saw a client ink at the dotted line.  Part of Mak’s string of successes came from simply meeting them, getting to know them, and finding out if they would be a fit for M9.

In this case, he was waiting to meet the hardest worker and multi-talented woman of the current era: Hailee Steinfeld.  And as if on cue, he saw her walk towards the booth tucked away in a private corner of the restaurant.  He stood up to greet her, and to get a better eyeful of her outfit.  Much like when she was promoting her works, Hailee was wearing a pair of thigh-high heeled leather boots, accompanied by a fairly form-fitting green romper, and to top it all off, a thin black choker around her neck.

"Hailee, hi," Mak said, extending his hand forward.

"Sorry I'm late!" Hailee apologized, extending her slim hand to shake his.  "The photoshoot was run by amateurs, totally unorganized.  I couldn't even change before our meeting."

Mak smiled, and gestured to the booth.  "I'm not angry at that outfit.  Besides, in the age of smartphones, being on time is actually being early.  Please have a seat."

Hailee slid into the booth and smiled.  "So what's your pitch?"

Mak waved a finger at her as he returned to his seat.  "I have two rules that I always follow.  The first is no talk of business before eating."

The talented brunette leaned forward a bit, pushing her perky breasts against her tight romper.  "And the second?"

"No talking about business on the first meeting." Mak leaned back as a waiter set down two glasses of cucumber water.  "Think of this like a first date: we do some icebreakers, get to know each other, and figure out if there's chemistry."

"Like a first date huh?" Hailee echoed, hiding a grin.  "I don't know if that's going to be better than talking about business before food."

"Why's that?" Mak asked.  His attention had been piqued, and leaned forward just as he felt something on his crotch.  His eyes widened for a quick second before he managed to hide his surprise.

Across the table was a grinning Hailee, slowly unzipping the front of her green romper to hint at a lack of bra.  Mak squeezed his legs together to trap whatever was on his crotch and reached below the table with a hand to feel it.  He was surprised but oddly pleased to find her booted foot, and smiled as she started to rub him with it.

"Let's just say," Hailee started, making Mak remember that he had asked a question prior to being distracted by her actions.  "I like to make sure that I get a second date with a guy whose looks can get me wet."

Mak blushed lightly, again, he knew that he was good looking, but never thought about himself as sexy, or someone who could soak a woman's panties on looks alone.  He spread his legs and unzipped his pants to let his cock out.  Hailee's other boot came up, and she started to stroke his hardening shaft between her leather-clad feet.

"I never knew I could have that effect on someone as gorgeous as you," he admitted.  "But I know as a gentleman that I should be giving at least as much as I'm receiving."

Hailee's zipper had disappeared below the edge of the table, and her hand reappeared.  Mak assumed it was all the way at the bottom of her romper.  "My my, flattery and good looks.  I think we need somewhere a little more private than our semi-secluded booth."

Without bothering to zip up her romper, she slid out of the booth and pulled Mak out as well, letting his erect cock hang proudly.  Hailee grabbed his hand again and the pair marched proudly towards the post restroom.  Her romper fluttered open to show off her small rosy nipples, but the deed went unappreciated as the restaurant was almost all empty.

So too was the women's restroom.  As soon as the door closed behind Mak, Hailee turned around and dropped to her leather-clad knees for a better look at his cock.  It was still hard as she took it in her slender hands, the tip of it glistening with pre-cum.  "Mak, this looks so tasty."

All he could do was stare at the beautiful sight of Hailee Steinfeld holding his cock in her hands and showing him a slutty side of her.  Her lips parted and kissed the tip of Mak's cock, enjoying the hardness of his shaft slowly enter her mouth.  Mak controlled his breathing and started to run his hands through her long dark brown hair.

She moaned as she took more of his cock in her mouth, until it hit the back of her throat.  Hailee let it rest there a second before sliding her mouth off his cock with a loud pop.  Three-quarters of his cock was wet with her saliva, and she frowned.  "Wow, I thought I would have gotten more in my mouth."

"Second time's the charm," Mak suggested, undoing his belt and the top of his pants for more freedom.

Hailee grinned.  "Is that a challenge, or encouragement?"

"It's whatever a sexy girl like you needs it to be," he answered, eager to get Hailee back to sucking his cock again.

She laughed, and then took his cock in her mouth again, sliding her mouth down his length until the tip again hit the back of her throat.  She backed off a couple of inches, and then pushed forward faster to get more, and did so again and again until her pouty lips met the base of his cock.

"Damn, I am impressed!" Mak said as she grabbed his legs to keep his cock buried in her throat.  It continued for several more seconds, with Mak helping her by holding her head.  He could hear her gagging for air until she finally released his cock from her mouth.  Saliva dripped from his cock and her mouth, stringy tendrils still linking the both.

Hailee looked up at the talent recruiter, a few tears running down her face and making a mess of her mascara.  "Fuck, I want that inside of me again."

Mak grinned as she stood up, shucking the romper off of her shoulders and letting it fall to the restroom floor.  She walked over to the counter, her heeled boots sounding off nicely against the fancy marble floor.  Hailee put her naked ass on the counter, and shivered.  "Ooh, it's cold."

She beckoned him with a finger, spreading her legs apart and planting her boots on the edge of the counter.  Her pussy lips glistened in the light, a reminder of what she had said in the booth about getting wet.  "Come and fuck me with that big cock of yours Mak."

He could hardly say no to such an offer, let alone from such a sexy woman.  Leading cock-first, he walked over to her, letting the tip rest against her pussy lips teasingly.
"There'll be time for teasing later big boy, just fuck me!  I need it badly!"

Hearing Hailee beg for a solid fucking pushed Mak over the edge.  He thrust inside of her in one motion, making her moan wildly as her tight wet pussy was suddenly full.  "Damn Hailee, you're so tight and wet!  How long since you last had a cock buried inside of you?"

She moaned as her hips moved of their own accord.  "T-too long Mak.  Don't make me wait."  Hailee locked her smokey brown eyes with his dark ones.  "Please."

"You beg so nicely, how can I say no?" He suited words to actions and started thrusting slowly, dragging his cock almost all of the way out of her pussy, admiring how slick it looked covered in her juices, and then pushing it back in all the way.

With each thrust, her pert tits jiggled.  Hailee struggled to keep her boots on the counter, moaning louder and louder with each thrust.  Mak reached underneath her boots and grabbed onto her arms.  She returned the favour, grabbing onto his forearms.  "Yes baby, fuck me!  Fuck me hard!"

Mak loved the attitude that was coming out of Hailee as he fucked her in a restroom.  Her eyes rolled back as she approached the edge of an orgasm.  Sensing this, Mak sped up to push her over, enjoying her throaty moans being cut off as her body shook.  He kept up his relentless pace, watching his cock slide in and out of her completely shaved pussy.

"Oh no," she managed to say, gripping his arms even tighter and digging her nails into him.  "No no no n–FUCK!"

Hailee came again, her entire body flexing, and then relaxing as the orgasm washed over her.  Mak took advantage of her relaxed state to use the star like a fuck-doll, concentrating on fucking her in a way that would make him cum.  It wasn't long before he felt himself getting close.

"Hailee, I'm going to–"

"Pussy," she said quickly, still in a daze from two very close orgasms.

He came hard, giving one final deep thrust and blew his load in her delicate pussy.  Both of them were breathing hard from their little restroom tryst, and Hailee was drooling a little from the great sex.  Mak pulled out, enjoying the sight of Hailee in nothing but a pair of thigh-high leather boots, covered in sweat and starting to leak cum out of her pussy.

"Snap a pic if you want," she told him, running her fingers through her hair and opening her eyes again.  Hailee spread her pussy lips apart as Mak took a few pics with his phone.  "Make sure you send those to me.  I want to remember what a solid fucking looks like."

The singer/actress managed to stand, letting the creampie leak out of her tight pussy.  "This might be the best part of being creampied." The thick cum started to run down her leg and down her boots, some of it going inside her leather thigh-highs.

Mak handed Hailee her green romper.  "That cucumber water is going to taste good.  I hope you're ready for lunch now."

-----

Mak sat in his Lexus NX F-sport after paying for lunch.  Vivid memories of fucking Hailee ran through his mind, and he started to wonder if any of his other clients felt the same way about him.  His phone chirped with an incoming text message.

[Hey sexy, I definitely want a second date with you.  Maybe next time I'll get to see you naked as well.  I'm not going to sign with your company, but I am going to refer other girls I know to you.  Better stay in shape!]

Attached was a picture of Hailee licking some of his cum off of her fingers, which got him erect again.  He couldn't wait for the referrals from Hailee, or for their second "date".
Open for commissions!  Get your fantasy written, send me a PM to get started!

NinthThrow

• Author
Part 02: Carly Rae Jepsen
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 07:13:12 PM »
Codes: MF, Cons, Oral
Disclaimer: This is all for fun, and in no way real.  No profit is to be made off of this.

Part 02: Carly Rae Jepsen

Business was good for M9, and for Mak especially.  Not long after their wonderful meeting, Hailee had sent him a few names to contact.  He had signed four people this week, and had a fifth client scheduled for their first meeting.  The thought of signing five clients in a single business week was unprecedented, and anyone who succeeded would be recognized as hitting a Grand Slam.  None of that was on Mak's mind, he was concentrating on his prospective client: the stunning Carly Rae Jepsen.

In fact, she was already waiting for him in the hotel lounge.  He had offered to meet her somewhere nicer and a bit more private and quieter than a lounge, even a lounge as classy as the Carlton Hotel's.  Her reasoning was simply "I like to keep my options open."

He saw her sitting at the bar, wearing a pink dress with a heart-shaped cutout on the back, and a hair of silver peep-toe stiletto heels.  She was drinking something fruity-looking out of a highball glass, both elbows perched on the polished bar top.  As he approached, her stool rotated to allow her to face him.  Carly gave him a quick up-and-down with her eyes and licked her lips.

"Hi Miss Jepsen, I'm Mak, from M9 Management," he said extending his hand.

She smiled broadly, her bright blue eyes flashing in the light as she let him take her hand gently.  "I'm pleased to meet you Mak.  Please sit, join me for a drink."

Mak took up residence on her left, nodding at the bartender.  As the bartender approached, Carly spoke up.  "Six shots of white tequila please."

Her voice was mesmerizing.  Mak had to shake his head slightly to understand the current situation: she had taken control of this little meeting with no resistance.  Six shot glasses were lined up on the bar and filled to the brim.  "I want to see what kind of a man you are, so we're gonna have to have a little contest: if I finish my three shots first, you buy a round for everyone in here."

The lounge was three-quarters full by his estimate, a potentially expensive loss.  "What about if I finish my shots first?" he asked, taking in her beautiful features.

Carly giggled, smiled, and leaned forward.  "You won't be disappointed if you win," she said with a seductive wink.

Mak smiled confidently.  "Challenge accepted Miss Jepsen."

"Good to hear.  Ready?  Go!"  Carly grabbed her first shot and downed it with no hesitation, slamming it upside down onto the bar.

Mak was right behind her, slamming his shots quickly.  Their last shot glasses were returned to the bar at the same time.  "It's a tie!" Carly exclaimed.  "That's never happened before.  Tiebreaker please!"

He couldn't help but look at how short the skirt of her dress was as six more shots were lined up.  This time Mak was ready for her start and downed his three shots much faster than the beautiful Carly.  "You can certainly handle yourself, I'm impressed," she told him after finishing her last shot.

"I could say the same about you, who would have guessed that a talented and beautiful singer like yourself could be such a challenge?" Mak replied.

Carly grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet.  "Time to get your reward!" she said perkily.

Before he knew it, Mak was being pulled through her hotel room door and being kissed passionately by the petite singer.  Her body was pressed against his, eliciting a growing erection in his pants.  Carly placed his hands on each her ass cheeks, and he squeezed her firm butt hard. She moaned into the kiss, grinding her hips against his as she ran her well-manicured hands through his short neat hair.

"You're quite the kisser Mak, Hailee didn't mention that at all," Carly stated.

"I'm beginning to wonder what Hailee did mention," Mak said dryly, pushing off of the door and making her walk backwards.

She stopped him with a finger in his chest.  "She also didn't mention how good you are at eating pussy."

Mak got the hint and dropped to his knees.  Carly pulled the skirt of her pink dress up, showing off a tiny pair of black satin panties which had a line of wetness slowly spreading.  He pulled the soft fabric to the side, and slowly dragged his tongue across her wet slit.  Carly shuddered and gasped at his touch, grabbing a handful of his hair with one hand.  "Oh yes, yes!  Eat my pussy!" she said, her other hand grabbing hold of her own breast and squeezing it tightly.
His tongue swirled around her pussy lips before diving back in, tasting her inner wetness,  Mak brought his hands up to her ass again, squeezing both cheeks and holding her against his mouth tightly.

"Oh fuck, there!" Carly said, grinding her pussy against his mouth even harder as his upper lip pushed on her clit.

He could feel her start to tremble, and heard her heels scraping slightly against the hardwood floor.  Not wanting to waste the opportunity, Mak slipped a hand under the skirt of her dress, felt her smooth ass cheek, and then brought a finger to her dripping pussy.  He pushed it in, letting it take the place of his tongue, getting it wet with her juices.

"Oh!" she said in surprise, not expecting a digit in her pussy.  "Keep licking!"

Mak removed his finger and found her pussy even more wet than it was before.  He knew she was going to be in for a surprise as he gently pushed his slick finger against her little asshole.  Carly's grip on his hair tightened as she physically reacted to his finger in her ass.

"Oh no! No no no!"

The talent recruiter knew he had the beautiful singer.  He pushed his finger deeper in her ass, and licked her pussy in a frenzy until- "Fuuuuck!"

Carly Rae Jepsen came hard on Mak's face, her body shuddering.  His grip on her ass kept her from falling over, and she slowly released her grip on his hair as her legs steadied beneath her.  "Wow, I wasn't expecting any of that!" she said, trying to catch her breath.

"Now you'll be able to tell Hailee how good I am at eating pussy," Mak said, standing up.

She caught sight of a bulge in his pants.  "Wow, I have been neglecting you.  Take your clothes off and come over to the bedroom."

Carly walked down the little hallway of her hotel room, disappearing around the corner.  Mak stripped completely naked and followed her footsteps.  He found her lying on the bed, slowly moving her legs and heels to her ass and back to the bed.  "Bring that big cock here Mr. Talent Recruiter, it's time for this slut to repay the favour."

She motioned him towards her with her hand and rolled onto her back, letting her head hang over the edge.  Her mouth was wide open, ready for Mak's hard cock, which he obligingly brought within her reach.  Carly guided it with her hands, feeling how firm it was and eager to taste it as well.  She licked the tip, tasting his pre-cum before he pushed it into her mouth.

"Oh Carly, what a nasty mouth you have!" Mak exclaimed as inch after inch of his cock disappeared inside of her pretty mouth.

The singer slurped encouragingly on his cock, using a slim manicured hand to fondle his balls at the same time.  Mak leaned forward to push even more of his cock in her mouth, expecting to hit the back of her throat at any second.  His entire cock disappeared up to the base, with Carly calmly moaning and teasing his balls.

Mak pulled out, her lips making a loud pop.  Thick strings of saliva linked her mouth to his shaft.  "No gag reflex?" he asked.

She wiped away the strands and nodded.  "It's made my sex life a lot of fun.  No guy expects a singer with my 'good girl' image to be so dirty with her mouth."

"Let's see how much you can take then." Mak lined his cock up with her mouth again, and thrust it in.

Carly moaned, and wrapped her hands around the back of his thighs.  He took the hint and started thrusting his hips, lightly skull-fucking the beautiful young singer.  She moaned again, enjoying the feeling of having her mouth used.

"You are a dirty slut Carly," Mak said.  He put his finger against her asshole again, and pushed it in.  Her lips tightened around his cock with this mild double-penetration, clearly enjoying being treated like a naughty girl for once.

"I'm surprised you weren't a part of the Fappening leaks with an attitude like this." Mak's free hand grabbed a breast, groping it through her dress.  Carly followed suit, letting go of his legs.  One hand took her free breast, and the other fingered her pussy.  She was the centre of attention as Mak continued to thrust and fuck her talented mouth.  Finally he slowed and pulled out, taking a look at her pretty face.  "I could skull-fuck you all day."

Carly giggled and sat up.  "Maybe next time you can use my mouth until you cum, but right now you need to fuck me like I'm a whore."  She lay flat on her stomach, flipping the skirt of her dress over her ass and spreading her legs.

Mak needed no more convincing.  He pushed his hard cock in her tight wet pussy, making her moan loudly.  "Grab onto your heels, slut," he ordered.

She did so, bending her legs to reach her silver heels with her hands.  He grabbed a hold of her hips and pushed all the way in.  As much as he wanted to stop and revel in the fact that he was fucking yet another star, Mak wanted to give Carly a good hard fuck.  He started thrusting in and out with no buildup, eager to make Carly cum again in her face-down position.

"Oh fuck!  Fuck me hard Mak!" she said, receptive to his rough thrusts.  Carly tightened her grip on her heels, and buried her face in the covers as Mak sped up.  Her moans would have been heard through half of the hotel had she not muffled herself with the sheets.

The sounds of his hips slapping her ass with each fast hard thrust could be heard clearly, and no doubt anyone staying in the adjacent rooms were enjoying the sounds of raw sex.  She screamed into the sheets as she came again her pussy tightening around his cock and gripping it as continued to fuck her hard, prolonging her orgasm.

Carly was reduced to moans and drool as Mak approached the brink of his own orgasm.  He pulled out and scrambled over her feet – which she still held in the throes of pleasure – and blew his considerable load in the heart-shaped cut-out of her dress.  "Fuck, that was amazing," he said, wiping sweat off his forehead and sitting on the bed beside her.

The thick cum slowly ran down her back, pooling somewhere underneath the dress. She managed to poke her head above the mussed-up sheets.  "It definitely was.  You can beat me at shots anytime if you're going to fuck me like that.  In the meantime, where do I sign?"

The following users thanked this post: SmokeChron

NinthThrow

• Author
Part 03: Alexis Knapp
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 10:28:15 AM »
Codes: MF, con, oral, choking, facials
Disclaimer: This did not happen, this is all for fun and in no way real.  No profit is to be made off of this.

Part 03: Alexis Knapp

The M9 agency was abuzz when Mak returned, and for good reason: he was the first to do a “grand slam”, to sign a new talent on each day during a single week.  With the amount of travelling required in their job, it was rare to sign more than three people in a single week, and even that took a lot of groundwork beforehand.  But Mak had managed the near-impossible, all thanks to his initial meeting with the gorgeous Hailee Steinfeld.

“Mak, great job!  Your bonus cheque is going to be amazing this year,” a coworker told him.

“Dude, five new talents before the end of the work week?  Fucking incredible!”

His coworkers congratulated him all the way to his office; high-fives and bro hugs from the men; handshakes, winks, and hugs from the women.  He hadn’t revealed anything about his meetings, nor was he going to, all in the name of confidentiality of course.  He opened his office to see a gorgeous woman sitting on his desk, her legs crossed as she idly examined her painted nails.  She wore a pair of tight red pants that mimicked jeans, a sleeveless grey crop top that hinted at her toned tummy, and a pair of grey knee-high leather boots with a four-inch heel on them.

Mak had seen her pictures before, and knew that she was gorgeous as a blonde, brunette, or with black hair.  “Miss Knapp, my apologies.  I wasn’t aware that I had an appointment today.”

The Pitch Perfect star looked up from her nails, eyeing him up and down much as Hailee had once done to him.  He could see the hunger and lust in her eyes.  “You didn’t, but I have my ways of getting last-minute appointments.”

He could see that her lipstick was the tiniest bit smudged, and his mind leapt to some very sexy conclusions regarding her and his attractive female secretary.  “I don’t doubt your skills at all Alexis.  What can I do for you?”

As soon as she closed the door Alexis was almost magically naked except for her boots.  Mak was a bit flabbergasted at the speed of which she had disrobed, her clothes flung over his desk and chair.  “I’ve heard that you’re a man who gets shit done.  I need better representation, someone who will push the directors and script-writers so I can be a slut on screen.  Like what my character was supposed to be in Pitch Perfect 1 and 2.”

He took a moment to admire the view before him.  Alexis was slim and kept herself in shape.  Her nipples were small and pink, practically begging to be touched and licked.  There was no hair around her pussy, leaving it completely bare, just as he preferred.  The boots made her look slutty, being the only items of clothing she kept on.

“It’s not an unheard-of request, I think I have a few clauses already that can be put into contract negotiations,” Mak said encouragingly as Alexis sank to her knees and beckoned him with a slender finger.

He closed the very short distance between him and her – the perks of a small office at least – while undoing his belt.  Her manicured hands ran over his pants, feeling up his thighs before settling on his visible bulge.  She licked her lips while placing both hands side by side on his erection.  “Wow, Hailee didn’t lie.  Let’s make sure though.”

Mak pulled his pants down and freed his cock, which sprang out and smacked Alexis’ cheek.  A splatter of clear pre-cum marked the spot, and she giggled.  “Sometimes I think that Hailee embellishes her tales in order to compete with me.  This makes me doubt that a bit.”

“She does that often then?  Give a footjob followed by fucking in a restaurant bathroom?” Mak asked.

Alexis stroked his cock a few times, licking at the new build-up of pre-cum.  “Footjob you say? She’s learning new tricks, good girl!”

The girl before him opened her mouth and slowly took his length inside, taking him to his base without much effort.  She slid her mouth back and off his cock, admiring the thick saliva coating his shaft.

“Wow, Hailee couldn’t do that,” Mak admitted.

Alexis winked at him.  “Give the girl time,” she said, taking his cock between her moist lips again, bobbing her head up and down its length.

Mak stopped her actions, smiling at her confused look.  “On the desk, on your back, head over the edge facing me.  I’ve always wanted to do this.”

She eagerly complied, making sure her ass swayed the few steps to the desk.  “I like where this is going.”

He cleared off enough room for her to be on the desk, and smiled at the sight of a sexy girl like Alexis ready to get facefucked.  She lay on her back, head hanging over the edge, and her boots were flat on the surface, making Mak wish that he could take a picture for alter.  Her mouth opened wide to accept his cock again, and her hands gripped his ass in preparation.  Mak started thrusting slowly, enjoying the feeling of his cock disappearing down her throat and the “gghkk” noises that came from her.

The talent agent picked up speed, keeping a steady rhythm, feeling her saliva mixing with his pre-cum and dripping down his cock and balls.  He leaned forward, bracing one hand on the edge of the desk by her pretty head, and let the other move to her shaved pussy.  The delicate lips were wet, dripping onto his desk.  Mak brushed a fingertip across her pussy lips and felt her moan around his cock.

Alexis clenched Mak’s ass a little tighter as he easily slipped a finger in her wet pussy.  Her face was covered in thick saliva leaking from her mouth around his cock, and she was enjoying every second of it.  He pushed a second finger inside of her, joining the first, and started pumping it in and out slowly.  His fingers were coated in her juice instantly, and it took some concentration to maintain the facefucking and fingerfucking of the sexy girl lying on her back.

She moved her hands away from Mak’s ass, using one to pull at a small nipple while the other gently cupped his balls.  The beautiful girl moaned around a throatful of cock, enjoying the attention from his and her hand.  So overtaken by the slut on his desk, Mak came without warning deep in Alexis’ mouth.  She tried to swallow like a pro, but simply couldn’t keep up with his load combined with her own saliva.  Cum leaked out, dripping across her closed eyes and eyeshadow.

He pulled out of her mouth and pussy, taking a step back, admiring his handiwork.  “Sorry for the lack of warning,” he said.  “But you look great covered like that.”

Alexis giggled again, taking his compliment.  “A slut knows her best look,” she agreed.  “But I hope you’re not done.”

She slid off the desk into a handstand before standing.  Alexis spread her legs to lower her hips close to the desk’s height and turned her head to look over her shoulder at him.
Normally Mak would need a little while to recuperate, especially given the large and powerful load he had just given Alexis, but the sight of her playing with some of the cum on her face and tasting it proved greater than his refractory period.  She licked her lips at both his taste and the sight of his large cock becoming erect again.

“Bring that big cock over here and fuck me hard.” Alexis reached under her body to spread her wet pussy lips, providing further enticement.

He stripped out of his clothes, practically tearing them off.  It wasn’t nearly as fast as Alexis had managed, but it certainly wasn’t slow either.  Mak guided his cock, still slick with her saliva and his cum, into her moist pussy, burying himself deep inside of her.  She moaned, enjoying feeling his cock inside of her.  He grabbed her hips firmly, pulling her back against him. Alexis moaned again, shaking her ass to encourage more from him.

“As good as this feels, I need you pound me,” she begged.  “I want to cum on your cock.”
“Then beg for it,” he ordered, sliding most of his length out.

“Please,” she pleaded, “I want it.  I need it.  Make me cum, fuck me like a slut.”

He grinned, her voice was perfectly slutty for begging.  Mak started thrusting in and out of Alexis hard, smacking his hips against her taut ass repeatedly and quickly.  Her moans resumed, growing in intensity as he fucked the gorgeous actress.  She grabbed onto the desk to try and brace herself against the thrusts, but her legs started to give out.  Thinking quickly, he grabbed her thighs and lifted her legs right off the ground, letting her rest on the desk as he continued to pound her pussy.

“Ungh! Yes!” she moaned, managing to wrap her lower legs around Mak’s waist.  “Keep!  Going!”

Mak moved a hand from one of her thighs now that she was wrapped around his waist and grabbed a large handful of her dark hair.  She gave a strained moan as he pulled her head back, leaving a partial imprint of her face on his desk thanks to the sticky white cum.
“Grab my throat,” she managed to say around her slutty moans.

He slid his hand from her hair to her slim throat, slowly applying pressure to her airway.  Her moans softened, but he could feel her pussy getting tighter and wetter from his actions.  “You are quite the little slut aren’t you?” he asked.

Alexis bobbed her head in a nod, drool starting to run from the corner of her mouth and onto his desk.

“You like being manhandled,” he said, “and being used just for pleasure.”

His thrusts had slowed, but became harder, each thrust punctuating certain words.  Her strained moans and flowing juices answered each of his questions.  “Grab your tits,” he ordered.

Her hands had been trying to find better purchase on his desk, but she stopped and pinched and pulled at her firm tits.  He wrapped his free hand around her waist and lifted her from the desk, her booted legs still wrapped around his waist.  Each thrust from his powerful hips pushed his big cock deep into her tight pussy.

“Cum like a slut all over my cock,” he demanded, holding her body around her waist and throat.

Her 34C tits bounced with each of his thrusts, and one of her hands snaked down her sweaty lithe body to her wet clit, rubbing it hard.  Alexis could feel an orgasm coming on quickly and strongly, Mak was pushing all the right buttons to keep her over aroused.  Each of his powerful thrusts pushed her closer to the edge …

“Fuuuuuu-“ came her strangled gasp as she came.

Mak could feel her pussy tighten as the wave of pleasure overtook her senses.  She convulsed and shook in his arms, her legs letting go of his waist.  He set the sexy slut down gently, sliding his still-hard cock out of her wet pussy with a small slurping noise.

“Keep,” she said, taking a panting breath as she tried to make eye contact with him.  “Keep going.”

He grinned, lining his cock up to her moist entrance again and sliding in slowly and deliciously.  Alexis quivered as he pushed in, hitting her g-spot and sending fresh waves right after her orgasm.  Mak propped her legs up onto his left shoulder, holding them in place with his left hand.  With his right he gathered both of her arms and held them against her flat tummy.

Mak pulled Alexis into him each time he thrust forward, burying his cock deep in her pussy every time.  Alexis was moaning loudly and rapidly, her eyes starting to roll back in pleasure as she was overwhelmed.  Then she flattened her abdominals, clamping down on his cock even more tightly than before.

“You’re gonna make me cum another load,” he informed her.  “You look so slutty and hot with a load on your face, I need to add to it.”

Alexis came again, barely registering his words.  He pulled out, letting go of her arms and legs and straddling her chest.  After a few quick strokes Mak came, spurting a smaller load of thick cum on her face.  She opened her mouth to catch some fresh cum, enjoying the fresh taste.  He dismounted her and grabbed his phone out of his pants.

“Mind if I take a picture?  You’re too hot to resist, especially covered in my cum.”

------

An hour later Mak was back at work, finishing some paperwork from his Grand Slam week.  Alexis had a follow-up appointment officially scheduled to go over a contract that Mak would put together just for her, and he had a feeling there was going to be some celebrating done in this office.

A quick knock on his door preceded his manager Rick entering.  “Mak, great job on the five signings!  The board is going to love you.  Get your overnight bag ready though, because you’re off to Hawaii!”

NinthThrow

• Author
Part 04: Auli'i Cravalho
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 12:30:57 PM »
Codes: MF, consensual, oral, pronebone, plot
Disclaimer: This did not happen, this is all for fun and in no way real.  No profit is to be made off of this. This chapter involves consensual sex with a 18-year old girl.  If that makes you uncomfortable you are free to skip this chapter, or until the final scene.

Part 04: Auli’i Cravalho

Mak was three days into his Hawaii trip, currently staying on the north-west end of the main island called Kohala.  The hotel was swanky enough, and his rental was a huge GMC Yukon, something a little too oversized for the island state.  He had been all around the island, barely at his hotel, and finally he had an evening off.

The hotel had a decent gym, for a hotel, and Mak found himself getting a quick workout in.  He couldn’t do his usual heavy lifting workout, but he found himself getting a good sweat on anyways.  Coming out of the room with a towel draped over his neck, Mak found himself in a sea of teenagers dressed up in suits, tuxes, gowns, and dresses.

He realized that it was probably prom and tried to make his way to the elevators.  Instead, he ran into a group of boys and girls surrounding a single girl in a gorgeous white gown with gold embroidery.  The girl in the middle didn’t seem thrilled to be there, given her panicked expression and repeated attempts to leave.

“What the hell is going on here?” he demanded, gripping both ends of the damp white towel.
Some of the teens parted at Mak’s sudden appearance.  One of them stood at his height, easily 15 kilos heavier.  “Back off dude, take your crossfitting ass outta here.”

Mak snorted and pushed his way past the belligerent teen.  “Are you okay?” he asked, extending a hand out to her.

The big teen grabbed Mak’s shoulder and whirled him around.  He saw a cocked fist heading his way and stepped forward into it while raising an arm to absorb some of the kinetic force.  The teen`s fist wrapped around and glanced off his shoulder blade, and Mak use his raised arm to grab the teen and drive him towards a wall, bowling through the small congregation of teens.

Hotel staff finally arrived at the commotion, but having not seen the mild scuffle, they stood there waiting for an explanation.  Mak was more than willing to fill them in.  “Some of these teens decided it would be fun to bully a single girl, and then this one,” he gestured to the teen he had pinned against the wall, “decided to up the stakes by throwing a punch.”

Mak released the teen, who looked like he wanted to continue the scuffle.  “I think you should make sure they get on their way to their event tonight.”

The staff started shuffling the teens out the revolving front doors and into the waiting limos and town cars.  They attempted to include the girl in the white dress who was the subject of bullying out with the other teens, but Mak intervened again.

“What are you doing?  That group was nearly assaulting her, why would you send her out back with them?  That’s the epitome of incompetence, bordering on the criminal side.”

They looked at the girl, and then themselves in confusion. It really seemed as though they hadn’t considered what the scuffle was about, despite Mak’s previous explanation mere moments ago.  “Do you want to go with them Miss?” one of the staffers asked.

The girl shook her head vigorously.

“Do you have a room here?”

“I was staying with some of them,” she said, pointing at the group that had just been escorted outside in the lovely Hawaiian afternoon.  Her voice was sweet and clear, despite the fear and nervousness in it.

“I think the young Miss should be away from them tonight,” Mak suggested.

“Unfortunately, sir, with the evening’s celebration, all of our rooms have been booked up,” the male staffer informed them.  The girl looked crestfallen at that news.

“Surely there is something you can do?” Mak asked.  The staffer shook his head.  “Then you’ll take my room young Miss.”

“What about you though?” she asked, her expression turning into one of concern.

The young girl really was sweet, despite what she had just been through.  “I’ve got a huge Yukon to sleep in, it will be like old times when I needed a catnap while travelling.”

“Sir, we don’t allow our guests to sleep in their vehicles in our parking lot.”

Mak rolled his eyes.  “We’ll sort it out then.  Thank you.” He took the girl’s hand and hit the call button for the elevator.

The hotel staff hesitated for a moment, and then awkwardly made their way back to whatever it is they were doing before.  The doors to the elevator opened, letting Mak and the beautiful girl in.  As soon as the doors closed the girl was all over him, hugging and kissing him despite their height difference of at four or five inches.

“Woah, slow down,” he cautioned, shifting to face her, as well as to hide the start of his boner.  “I can’t be taking advantage of a young girl like this.”

“Who says I’m not 18?” she asked, placing a manicured hand on his shorts.  “Besides, I’ve been in Hollywood for a few years, I’m an actress.”

The doors opened onto his floor and she pulled him out.  “Where’s your room?”

He led her to it quickly, sliding the keycard into the lock deftly and opening the door.  There weren’t many suites on this floor of the hotel, and it made sense with the size of Mak’s suite that M9 had gotten for him.  It was practically a penthouse suite in a condo, lavishly decorated, a built-in hot tub, separate rooms, a living room, and at least three bathrooms.

“This place is huge!” she said in excitement, her heels clacking on the tile floor. She twirled around, letting her dress flare out like she was a dancer.  She fell back onto a very plush navy couch, sighing in content as she kicked her legs in the air.

Mak caught a very quick glimpse of black panties as she kicked, prompting him to hide a smile and his growing boner.  He moved onto an overly large armchair, sitting to better conceal how much this teen was turning him on.

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed, sitting up suddenly.  “I’m Auli’i by the way!”

“I know,” Mak said smiling.  “I recognized you as soon as I saw you.  I also figured that those were your former classmates being total assholes about the fact that you nailed it as Moana.  I’m Mak.”

She blushed, and walked closer to him, hips swaying under her white gown.  “Even the hotel staff didn’t recognize me or chose not to.  And I just want to thank you for helping me.”

Auli’i pulled the front of her dress up and straddled Mak, kissing him softly and passionately. He leaned into the kiss, wrapping his right arm around her waist and his placing his left around the back of her neck.  She moaned softly, grinding her hips on Mak’s as their tongues met.  He could feel her stiletto heels press against legs, and knew she was feeling his full-on erection.

“You were right though, I am only 18,” she said breaking the kiss, but leaning her forehead against his.  “But in Hollywood no girl is innocent, especially if they work for Disney.”

“Auli’i, this is your prom night, the night that American teens dream of when they’re freshman.”

“You’re right,” she said, smiling beautifully with her dimpled smile.  “This is my night.  And on my night, I want my hero to be rewarded by his very own Disney princess.”

The sexy girl reached underneath her dress and placed her hand between her pussy and his cock.  “I’m so wet right now, and I can feel how hard you are.” Auli’i giggled and started sliding down his body.

“My own princess?” he mused and leaned forward in the huge chair.  In one swift motion he took off his sweat-soaked tank top, leaving it on the floor behind the chair.

She was kneeling on the floor when she saw how ripped he was.  “Wow, I think you’re my Disney prince,” she breathed, feeling her panties get even wetter.  Her fingers worked at his shorts and undid the flaps to reveal his uncut cock leaking pre-cum down its length. “Holy fuck you’re huge!”

Mak smiled at her surprised honesty.  “If you think you can’t handle it …”

“Take your pants off, I’ll show you what I can handle!” Auli’i said in a huff, almost desperate to prove herself.

He did as she requested, stripping himself naked, and sat down in the armchair again.  His cock stood proudly as he rested his arms on the plush arms of the chair like a king in his throne.  “Get to it Princess.”

“Of course, my Prince.”

She giggled and took his cock in both of her hands.  Her tongue licked the tip, taking some of the pre-cum and tasting it.  She went back for more, licking along his length from base to tip and back again, savouring his sweet flavour.  Kissing her way back up, she stroked the shaft a few times, letting the clear fluid seep out again and drip onto the chair.  Finally, she parted her soft lips just enough to let the tip of his cock slide past and into her mouth.  Auli’i moaned as Mak’s shaft slid into her young mouth. He gripped the arms of the chair as she slowly took his entire length in her mouth.

The newest Disney princess stopped halfway down, feeling his cock’s head hit the back of her throat.  She tried pushing further, straining to take more, but gave up and slid her mouth off his cock with an exasperated sigh.  “You really are big!  How does anyone get that much dick in their mouth?”

He laughed and cupped her chin with a hand.  “Practice my sweet little princess.” Mak kissed Auli’i, making her moan into his mouth again.  “Lots and lots of practice.  Try and relax your throat, don’t force it.”

She seemed surprised that she had been stroking his cock the entire time but didn’t apologize as she lowered her mouth to his cock again.  “Relax,” she breathed to herself.

Mak watched as she bobbed up and down his cock a few times before sliding to the halfway point.  She paused, breathing around his cock for a few seconds before relaxing her throat and pushing a little further.  Her efforts were rewarded with a few more centimetres of length before she paused again to breathe and go again.  Drool and pre-cum were running down his length like a stream, coating his ball-sack and soaking into the chair.  Finally, she gave up again and popped the cock out of her mouth, breathing heavily.

“Wow, I got deeper!  Did you see it?” she asked enthusiastically.

“I did, and it felt good,” he replied encouragingly.  “But like I said, this is your night.”

Mak stood and held out his hands for hers.  She slid them onto his palms and he guided her to stand.  “Pull your dress up over your ass.  I would also kneel or brace myself on the chair.”

She pulled the long train of the dress up just over her pert teenage ass, and let it hang around the front, gathering it on the oversized chair.  She leaned forward, straightening her legs before bracing her hands on the chair back.  “Is this what you wanted my Prince?”

He answered with actions instead of words: running his hands up her smooth bare legs, feeling her soft supple skin beneath his hands.  She shivered at his touch as it continued higher up her thighs then around her hips.  He hooked a finger in each side of her panty’s waistband and slowly pulled the black material down the legs he had just felt up.  The gusset was soaked, stretching a small rope of pussy juice between her pussy lips and the shiny fabric.

“You’re excited for this, aren’t you Princess?” he asked quietly, sliding the panties all the way down her legs to her very strappy black stiletto sandals.

“Yes, I am,” she whispered, sticking her ass out as far as she could.

Mak took the none-too-subtle hint and let his fingers brush the insides of her legs, skirting around her pussy and making her shiver in anticipation.  He could see a thin trail dripping down her leg, moving further down the more he teased her.  She kept trying to get him to stick his fingers in, shifting her tight ass to try and follow his movements.

He brushed her slick pussy lips, and her legs nearly buckled.  She was getting really riled up, but if he was being honest, so was he.  Mak tasted her off of his finger.  “Mmm, I’m going in for a second taste, right from the source.”

Before Auli’i could ask, Mak dove, licking her labia, spreading her folds to lick inside of her pussy.  The young starlet moaned, and he grabbed her hips before her legs could give out.  Mak devoured her pussy like a man deprived of food and water, making her moan continuously.  She gripped the back of the chair more tightly as he continued his oral assault on her delicate flower, starting to drool as she bucked lightly from his ministrations.

“Please,” she moaned.  “Please, stick it in me.”

Mak slowed down his tongue-fucking, shifting his left hand to her clit, rubbing it lightly.
“OhhhhHH!” Auli’i let go and collapsed face-down on the chair, her hips still held up thanks to Mak’s grip.

She shook in his arms, orgasming from his tongue and fingers.  With a final kiss to her pussy, he stood, slowly dropping her hips to the chair.  Auli’i rested in a doggy-style position, breathing heavily.  He could see her chest heaving and spied the zipper to her gown.  Mak grinned widely and pulled gently at the pull, unzipping her dress slowly and delicately.
Auli’i stood as he approached the bottom of the zipper, letting the fabric fall from her shapely teen body and onto the floor.  She turned around to face him, naked except for her strappy stiletto sandals.  He admired the view, practically eye-fucking her from head to toe.  The girl blushed as his unabashed gaze, swaying her hips subconsciously.  Her nipples were small and round on breasts that looked so grope-able and hung nicely.  The pussy was slick from her own wetness and his saliva and shaved bare.  Her tummy was flat, lacking in any muscle definition, but would look great between a bikini top and bottom.

He took her manicured hand in his and led the naked girl to the main bedroom.  Before she could comment extravagant room, he swung her onto the bed face down and then pressed his weight on top of hers.  Auli’i could feel his large hard cock press against her ass cheeks and the small of her back and spread her legs just enough for him to enter.  Her legs and heels danged off the end of the mattress enticingly.

“I’m going to fuck you now Princess Auli’i,” he growled in her ear, nibbling on her earlobe and dangly earring.

“Do it my Prince, fuck your Princess!”

Her phrase damn near made him cum, but he controlled himself and lined the tip of his cock to her wet pussy.  Mak pushed slowly, letting her pussy swallow his cock centimetre by centimetre.  She moaned at his initial penetration, grabbing at the sheets as he pushed over half of his length inside of her.

“Keep going,” she encouraged, looking back at him and arching her back while keeping her hips pinned to the bed under Mak’s.

Mak planted his feet on the carpet floor, leaned his thighs against the edge of the mattress and put his arms on either side of her waist.  Pulling out just a little bit, he thrust in, sinking his full length in her wet core.

“Oh god!” she exclaimed.

He rested there for a moment, taking in the feeling of her sex tightening around his cock.  It was as divine as her voice, and he was ready to hear her sing as well.  Mak grabbed her hips and started forcefully thrusting in and out of Auli’i’s tight teen pussy, shaking her and the bed.

“Oh oh oh oh oh!”  Her voice shook along with her voice, but she managed to press them together to make herself even more tight for the large cock inside of her.

“Holy fuck Auli’i!”

“Fuck me Mak!”

The young girl buried her head in the covers, biting some of the fabric as the talent recruited had his way with her nethers.  The sound of their flesh slapping together echoed off the walls, and Mak wished that Auli’i could see them enjoying themselves.  Her body quivered and spasmed beneath his, and her hands gripped the sheets even tighter; he knew that she had cum again, just as he felt the familiar feeling building in his own pelvis.

“Auli’i, turn over,” he said, quickly pulling out of her tight wet pussy.  With his left hand he grabbed his cock and started stroking it quickly.

Dazed as she was with her second powerful orgasm, Auli’i cupped her tits and pressed them together as a target.  Thick ropes of cum spurted from his cock, landing on her tummy, her tits, and making it as far as her neck.  As his ejaculation slowed, she reached down to slowly and lightly stroke his throbbing cock.

“That was wonderful my Prince,” she complimented.  “Exactly what this Princess wanted tonight.”

Mak was panting lightly, and collapsed on the bed beside her.  “I don’t remember the last time I cum that hard.”

She giggled as she rolled onto her side to kiss him lightly.  “I’m very honoured, and once I can feel my legs again I’ll need to shower.”

Mak smiled broadly.

------

He sat before the board of old crusty white chairmen of M9.  He hadn’t truly recognized before now that there were no women in senior positions, and no one under the age of 65.  Mak was confused as to why he was here, but had a dreadful feeling about the nature of this meeting.

“A very unfortunate scenario has been brought to our attention,” the CEO was saying.  “And in light of your recent success, including the Hawaii trip, we have a difficult decision to make.”

“What scenario is that?” Mak asked, trying to play it cool and keep his voice even.
“Between your bonus cheque and your salary, you’re not cost-effective for M9 despite all of the new talent you’ve recently gotten for us.”

“I’m not cost-effective?” Mak repeated in disbelief.

“It takes on average a full year before new talent reaches a salary amount that nets us profit.  Factoring in all your expenses, the expenses of their agents, and our overhead, technically we operate at a loss for that year.”

Mak sat back and rubbed his face.  “So what, you want to cap my salary?  My bonuses?”
“No.  We’re letting you go.  You’ll find our severance package very generous, even with your current earnings, and you’ll get the full bonus from Hawaii as well.  But as of now, you are no longer employed by M9.”
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 02:59:19 PM by John Connors »

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan

NinthThrow

• Author
Part 05: Hailee Steinfeld, take two
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 11:03:57 AM »
Codes: MF, oral, anal, consensual,
Disclaimer: This did not happen, this is all for fun and in no way real.  No profit is to be made off of this.

Part 05: Hailee Steinfeld, take two.

It was a warm and mildly cloudy day, good enough for women to wear skirts and heels, but not so cold or gloomy that they wanted to wear Uggs and yoga pants.  Mak stood in his kitchen, wearing an old pair of grey sweatpants and a t-shirt that had been made into a tank top, with a cooling cup of coffee in hand, staring out the back window. He had been fortunate enough to save and invest money while he worked for M9, which left him a very sizable nest egg to go along with his severance package.  True to their word, the severance was very generous, almost equalling his last annual salary.  He had been lacking in any motivation whatsoever to do anything with the money.

A knock at his front door made him sigh.  Probably just another door-to-door solicitor or girl scout selling something.  He made sure his clothes were at least not open and dirty before setting his coffee down on the marble counter.  “Hi, sorry, not interested,” he said while opening the door.

In front of him was a gorgeous sight to behold: Hailee Steinfeld, clad in a pair of black open-toe ankle booties, bare legs leading up to a tight black pencil skirt ending just above the knees, an armless peach blouse, and a leather jacket draped over her arm.  “Aww, that’s too bad,” she said teasingly.  “I thought I had this sales pitch locked up!”

His jaw dropped.  “Hailee!  How did you – I mean – would you like to come in?” he sputtered.

She giggled and strutted her way past him, the tall heels of her booties making her hips sway sexily.  “So, here’s the story.  I didn’t back up the contacts in my phone, dropped it on the ground – stupid iPhones being so fragile – and developed this urge to have you inside of me again.  But since I lost your number, I decided to contact your office.”

He closed the door and led her to the couch.  “Can I get you some coffee?  Tea?”

Hailee pulled him down to sit beside her on the couch.  “Hush, I know you’re confused, but let me tell my story.  Your receptionist, who by the way might have fangirled over me being on the phone, told me that the board came to an idiotic decision.  She very nicely gave me your personal contact information, I think I’ll send her a personalized thank you card.”
Hollywood’s hottest actress and singer turned to face the semi-flabbergasted man whose house she was sitting in.  “Look Mak, you seem to be doing adequately,” she took a long hard look at the patchy beard growing in and his shaggy hair.  “But rumour has it you have been stuck in here since being let go.  A month ago.”

Mak looked at the floor and couldn’t quite form an answer.

“Let’s solve that problem!  I need you to shave, shower, and generally get cleaned up as if you’re escorting a sexy bitch to a fancy event,” she told him.

“I suppose I should get cleaned up,” he admitted, feeling the unequal scruff on his face.

Hailee leaned in close, brushing her lips on his ear.  “If I like the way tonight goes, you’ll get inside my pants again,” she took on his hands and placed it on her breast, making him fondle it.  “Or rather, you’ll get in my skirt since I won’t be wearing pants tonight.”

His hard-on was very apparent in the thin material of his old sweatpants.  She gently grabbed his erection over top of the material, stroking it lightly and kissed him full on the lips.  “Shower first.  Can’t go giving away the big prize before you’ve done anything to earn it,” Hailee said when they parted from their kiss.

------

It took him over an hour to shave and shower.  His last cleaning had been several days prior, and now his skin tingled with cleanliness.  Mak wrapped a clean towel around his waist, slipped into a pair of slides, and finally came out of the bathroom.

Hailee had made herself at home in that time, having changed out of her sexy skirt and heels and into a far more relaxed look.  She had donned a pair of white kicks, and Mission-brand black leggings and sports bra.  “You look so much better already,” she complimented, standing to face him with a big smile.

In her right hand was a pair of scissors which she opened and closed a few times rapidly.  “But we do need to do something with that mop on your head.”

“Maybe we should replace it with a Swiffer,” he joked.  “Or at least upgrade the mop.  This one is an old one.”

She laughed. “It’s not old at all, and still does a very good job!  Now, where should we trim your hair?”

“The kitchen would probably be easiest to clean up, and has barstools that go up and down,” Mak informed her.

Once seated with his towel still on, Hailee combed his hair with her fingers and started trimming at the ends.  Mak allowed himself to relax, enjoying the feeling of her hands on his head and her body against his.  She made sure to very suggestively rest her sports-bra encased breasts on his shoulders as she trimmed, letting them brush his head as she moved.  When it was time to trim his fringe, she straddled his hips, leaning in close with her sexy smile and cutting here and there.

Mak knew that she was more than okay feeling his trapped erection against her, and her wiggling hips just reinforced his thoughts.  He put his hands on her hips, rubbing them up and down her sides, feeling the material of her pants, bra, and her bare skin in between.

“Ah ah, keep yourself under control,” she admonished, fully enjoying the reactions she was getting out of him.  “Good things come to those who wait.”

He stopped rubbing his hands up and down her lithe body, but kept them on her hips nonetheless.  A few snips later and she cupped his chin.  “All done!” she said, very pleased with herself, and then kissed him again.

Her hands worked through his hair and across his muscular back, while his groped her fit ass.  She moaned into the kiss and then broke it, panting lightly.  “Ooh, you’re trying to drive me wild, aren’t you?”

“It’s only fair Miss Steinfeld,” he replied with a grin.  “You’re doing it to me already.”

She ever so lightly slapped his cheek, giving him a peck on the lips.  “I’m going to enjoy losing control with you later.  But we really need to attend this event, so you’d better change into your outfit and think about networking tonight.  In the meantime I’m going to shower and change, so I’ll meet you down here.

------

Mak waited at the bottom of the stairs near the entryway, tugging at the sleeves of his crisp white dress shirt to make sure they came past the sleeves of the black suit jacket he wore over top.  Around the collar was a thin black silk tie, providing a different visual effect to the matte black material of his suit.  His black pants were neatly pleated, draping lightly over black chiseled-toe Oxford shoes.

He was a little nervous to go to a big event as his first time out, who knows what kind of news or rumours had spread about him during his self-imposed “exile”.  All of that went away when he saw Hailee coming down the stairs. She wore a pair of black suede thigh-high stiletto boots, the heel part encased in a polished silver metal to give a pop of colour.  Most of her legs were covered by her dress, which was mostly silver sequins and lace, covering her most pertinent areas with a black slip.  The dress left her toned arms bare, letting her classic French nails manicure be noticed.

“Hailee, wow, you look, I mean, you are, just,” Mak wiped his brow and took a deep breath.  “You are stunning.”

She held out her hand for him to take as she continued down the stairs.  He held is softly, admiring her gorgeous smile and the way her hips swayed as she came to the bottom of the stairs.  The stiletto heels on her boots clacked elegantly as she stepped onto the tile of the entryway.  “Why thank you.  You are quite dashing yourself,” she replied.

Mak lifted her hand and spun her around.  Hailee deftly completed the turn and pressed her body against his as she finished.  “Mmm, you are eager,” she said, feeling his hard-on pressing against her hips.  “But first you’ve got to take me to the event tonight.”

“Then let’s get this sexy show on the road,” he winked at her, giving her lipstick-clad lips a quick peck.

They walked to his Lexus NX F-sport, where he opened the door for her to get in.  She very deliberately grabbed his crotch as she got in, winking at him.  He closed the door gently, and got into the driver’s seat.  “You’re going to be like this all night, aren't you?”

“Oh yes, definitely.  Remember when we first met, and I told you that you get me wet just by being you?”

He nodded, starting the SUV and buckling up.

“Well it’s taking all of my willpower not to fuck you right here right now,” she told him.  Her hand rested gently on his crotch, making his cock more engorged.  “I’m such a cocktease, I know, but it will be worth it in the end.”

They drove to the location of the event, and Hailee spent the entire time either rubbing his leg and crotch or fondling her tits.  Mak half-suspected that she wanted him to pull over and just fuck her in the car, but decided to be the gentleman and control himself.  The destination was a fancy hotel.  Mak parked and helped her out.  Hailee gave him a quick peck on the cheek as she took his hand.

“-are going to be a lot of producers, directors, and casting directors here tonight, it would be a good way for you to network and get your name out there,” she had been saying.

Mak’s attention snapped back from Hailee’s tight ass.  “Network?  I don’t have a business, let alone work for a company.”

“Mingle, get to know them, make small talk.  Don’t talk about business, this is a charity event.  You’ll be a breath of fresh air, someone without an ulterior motive, or at least not an obvious motive,” she explained with a stunning smile.

They entered the hotel, making their way to a grand ballroom.  A staff member stopped them at the door.

“Hailee Steinfeld and her plus one,” she said sweetly.

“Enjoy your evening Miss Steinfeld,” the staffer said, letting them past.

The large room was filled with a lot of men in tuxedos and suits, milling about the snack table and sipping hi-ball drinks.  There were some women as well, mostly older wives or young arm candy.  He supposed that he was Hailee’s arm candy in this scenario, as she was one of the spotlight guests for this charity event.

“Okay, have fun, I’ll check in a few times,” Hailee told him.  “Remember, small talk and not business.  Make friends, or at least contacts.”

She left him, walking confidently in her stiletto boots, acting on her own words and mingling.  Mak stared at her form for another second, and then made good on her words.  The evening passed quickly as he snacked and had a drink or two, talking to a lot of people.  Most of the introductions involved a job title as well, and he found himself comfortable with saying “full talent agent”.

The crowd was diminishing with regular frequency, and soon enough Hailee came up from behind and hugged him tightly.  He could feel her pert tits against his back while her hands roamed his torso.  “Hey sexy, let’s get out of here,” she said in a quiet husky tone.

He practically pulled her along to his vehicle.  Hailee was all but laughing as he opened the passenger door to let her in.  Mak did a customary check of his phone, keys and wallet, only to notice that his wallet wasn’t where it was supposed to be.  “I’ll be right back, must have dropped my wallet inside,” he said with a sigh.

Hailee grinned as he walked away, pulling out his wallet and placing it on the dash.  Then she shifted her skirt up enough to grab her panties.  The sexy starlet pulled them down her legs and over her stiletto boots, placing the tiny wet garment on Mak’s shifter.  She pulled her skirt back down and tried to keep a good poker face on until he came back.

Mak opened his door, popping his head in.  “I can’t find my …” his words came to a slow halt as he not only spied his wallet, but her wet panties sitting out in the open.

She pulled at his tie, making him come inside.  “Close the door, we’re fucking right here right now.”

Her lips were on his in an instant, and she pushed him into his seat, climbing on top of his lap.  She could feel his erection straining against his pants while she made out with him, pushing her tongue inside his mouth.  Mak ran his hands over her tight ass, her stiletto boots, and her firm tits, and she moaned.

Without breaking the kiss, she unzipped his pants and pulled his erect cock out, running the tip of her finger and fake nail along the head, smearing his clear pre-cum around.  Hailee used both of her slim hands to hike her tight dress up, letting her legs spread far enough apart for her comfort.

“I’ve been waiting for your cock,” she whispered into his ear.

Hailee clutched Mak’s cock again and slid the tip into her wet pussy.  Slowly, almost teasingly, she took his length inside of her, moaning as she did.  When he was fully inside her, the singer and actress started riding him, grabbing onto his neck and shoulders in pleasure.

“You’re so deep inside of me, fuck,” she panted in pleasure.

Mak slid his left hand around her tight ass cheek, groping it hard.  His right hand moved around the other side of her ass before resting over the middle.  He let a finger rub the bottom of her pussy, using his cock as a guiding tool.  Hailee slowed her riding to a stop, allowing Mak to slowly push the digit in, stretching her with the mild double penetration.

“Oh god!” she said through gritted teeth.

He started pulling his finger out.

“Keep going!” she hissed.  “I’m going to cum so hard!”

Mak pushed his finger as deep inside of her as he could and then started thrusting his hips lightly, rocking her body.  The extra digit inside of her gave Mak the ability to add pressure in opposite directions, and very quickly the brunette starlet was cumming, her entire body quivering as she orgasmed.

“Holy fuck that was good,” she said, barely able to to speak from the intense pleasure that just rocked her body.  “You’re going to have to finish me baby.”

“Can you climb into the back?”

Hailee nodded and slowly pulled herself off his cock and between the front seats.  Mak smacked her ass lightly as she moved, eliciting an excited yelp.  When was sitting on the bench seat, Mak crawled over and joined her.  She was gathering her breath as he sat down across the bench from her.

“How do your legs feel?”

“Wobbly,” she said with a laugh, “I’m certainly not going to be walking around on them for the next half hour.”

“Your co-star Alexis stopped in to see more before I was let go,” he started.

Hailee brought her suede boots up to his cock, placing one on either side of his throbbing dick.  “She still hasn’t given anyone a footjob, much less with sexy fuck-me boots on.  And this time I’m going to finish it.”

Mak leaned back as she began stroking his cock with gentle pressure, alternating between using the sides of her boots and the flat soles underneath the balls of her feet to stroke him.  His cock leaked pre-cum like mad, dripping down his length and onto the seat, as well as staining her suede boots.

“There’s something about stilettos that really drive me wild,” Hailee said as she leaned forward.  “That’s why I’m wearing them whenever I can.”
She shifted closer to him when his breathing started to get faster, and used the space between the stiletto heel and sole to stroke, allowing her more control.  Her efforts were rewarded with glistening pre-cum and Mak leaning his head back in pleasure.  “Cum for me baby.  Cum all over my stiletto boots.”

It wasn’t long before Mak whispered “Hailee, I’m gonna cum!”

His cock twitched and throbbed as long ropes flew from his cock head, landing on her dress, bare legs, and suede boots.  The strength of the flow subsided, and the last bit of his thick cum dribbled down his cock, running over the bottom of her boots.

“Damn, when was the last time you came?” she asked, very impressed with the size of his load and how far up her dress he got it from the other side of the bench seat.

“Probably right before I was let go,” he said with a smile.  “I don’t remember making this much of a mess though.”

Hailee was already on it, using a finger to wipe up and taste his load.  With a dazzling smile, she brought a leg up to her head and slowly licked his jizz off her boots, almost enough to make him hard again despite the fact he had just cum.  “I’ll have to wear these boots the next time we fuck, you’re always doing something to surprise me.”

------

Mak looked at himself in the mirror of his bathroom.  The face that looked back was far different than the one from the morning; full of energy despite all of the sex he had with Hailee in the last few hours, and ready to take on the world again.  He had ideas of what to do with his skillset, especially thanks to Hailee making him mingle with some important people in making movies.

“Mak, bring that cock back here,” Hailee said, grabbing his attention.  “These boots are made for fucking.”

He walked over to his bed, his cock already erect, laying his eyes on her sexy body now wearing her suede stiletto boots.  This was going to be a fantastic night indeed.

NinthThrow

• Author
Part 06: Isabela Moner
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 10:17:04 AM »
Codes: MF, consensual, oral, clothed, heels, anal, mini-DP

Part 06: Isabela Moner

Mak reflected on his life over the past few months since Hailee had helped him out.  The beautiful star had gotten him out of his funk after being laid off without warning, and helped him to network his new talent agency and start getting clients.  M9 hadn’t been kidding about not seeing a return on investing in a new star, the hours he put in between recruiting new people and getting roles, shoots, and the spotlight for those under his care meant he was a busy man.

Things were looking up, he had gotten an invite to a red carpet event extended to him by one of his first clients.  Mak had gotten the older man a recurring role on a hit TV show, including dialogue, and now it was paying off.  And yet the work wasn’t done, despite being at such an event.  He stood at the end of the carpet, right before the entrance to the large amphitheatre, on his phone as he corresponded with a casting director to get another client an audition.

Well dressed men and beautiful women streamed past him, eager to find the bar and their seats, paying the agent no mind.  He would be able to mingle later, once everyone had consumed a few drinks and were eager to stretch their legs.  A young woman, no older than her late teens at the most, settled beside him, using his bulk to shield herself from the sun for a moment.  Mak watched as she tried to massage her own neck and shoulders, grumbling briefly as it didn’t seem to work.

“Fuck me,” she muttered.

Mak took a better look at her: a glittering silver dress that was more sequins and design than it was fabric, tall killer stiletto heels that were silver and featured three straps each with their own star, a high-top braid of her dark brown hair which was currently resting over her right shoulder, and a few shiny extras like earrings and rings.  She had a very beautiful face, complemented with minimal makeup and mascara with wingtips.  He felt drawn her and had no idea why.

“I would kill for a massage,” she continued, and then looked up to see Mak towering over her by a good 30 centimetres.  “So you just ignore a damsel when she’s in distress?”

He was about to retort, but realized that a beautiful young girl was asking for his help.  Who was he to complain?  “Maybe I just like to hear the magic word first,” he teased ever so lightly.

That got her to smile, and she grabbed his hand.  “I know a place in here, this way.”

The place in question was a dressing room, currently unoccupied and almost empty.  There was the table and mirror for makeup, and a big soft couch that would easily fit the petite girl.  She hopped onto it, grabbing a pillow to hug to her chest and lay face down.  Mak admired her slender body as he shrugged off his jacket and hung it up.  What he didn’t see was the young girl turning her head to eye broad muscular back up and down.

Mak cracked his knuckles, knelt down beside the couch and set his hands upon her shoulders, gently kneading the tender flesh.  He could feel the knotted muscle instantly, rubbing out each spot with the flats of his fingers before rolling the area between his thumb and forefinger.  She groaned as he delicately worked on each knot, eventually moaning as she felt a release of tension.

“You’re really good at this,” she complimented, her face hovering above the couch cushion.  “Maybe I should hire you.”

“Maybe you should,” Mak mused.  “Why are you so tense anyways?  You seem too young to have these kinds of knots.”

She sighed.  “This will sound like I’m a useless princess, but it’s actually difficult posing on the red carpet.  Photographers love the over-the-shoulder shots, and I admit I look sexy as hell in them, but craning all the way over builds up really fast.  Plus I’ve been a little tense for the past month.”

“Why’s that?” Mak asked, continuing the flow of the conversation.  He worked his fingers up her neck, feeling the small muscles there relent after passing over them with long smooth strokes.

“Fuuuuuck that feels good.”  She breathed heavily, her body relaxing visibly.  “I can’t believe I’m getting a massage from a stranger, a handsome stranger at that.”

Mak chuckled.  “Let’s not be strangers then.  I’m Mak.”

“I’m-oh fuck, there!” she interrupted her answer as Mak pressed down on a knot at the base of her skull.  “Holy fuck, I can feel that all over my body.  What was I saying?  Right, I’m Isabela.”

“A pleasure to meet you,” he said graciously, releasing the pressure on the knot.  “So why have you been tense for the past month?”

Isabela pushed herself up to her elbows and looked at Mak.  “You really wanna know?”

“Why wouldn’t I?”

The hint of a shy smile graced her lips, and she looked away before looking back at Mak.  “Well I-, uh, it’s been a while since I last got any action,” she admitted.  “My agent says I’ve been a little antsy.”

“Is that another plea from a damsel in distress?” Mak asked wryly.

Isabela’s response was to kiss the handsome agent, grabbing his face with her small manicured hands.  Mak nearly fell over backwards as Isabela practically launched herself at him.  His hands automatically grabbed her hips as he kissed her back, enjoying himself as her tongue invaded his mouth with frenzy.  She moaned, feeling his big hands grab her hips, and leaned even more into the kiss, finally toppling them over.

The young star giggled as she broke the kiss.  “I’m glad you’re much more amenable to helping a damsel.”  Her hand snaked down to his crotch, feeling his erection.  “And I need a lot of help right now Mak.”

“I can tell,” he replied with a smirk.  His hands held one of her pert ass cheeks each, cupping them with ease. 

“I’ve got a bit of a thing for older men you know,” she whispered into Mak’s ear, licking his earlobe.  “Just feel how wet I am.”

Mak ran his fingertips over her panties, feeling the wet spot and the heat.  She shivered at his touch.  “So I’m an old man to you?”

Isabela responded by grinding her hips against his.  “I said ‘older’.  You could be a dad of someone my age if you had a different high school experience.”

“I can only imagine being the parent of someone as beautiful as you Isabela,” Mak complimented.

The young girl slid down his body, very deftly unbuckling his belt and pants, freeing his hard cock.  “Mmm, you’re kind of a pervert, aren’t you Mister Mak?  Getting turned on by a girl who just graduated high school.”

“Takes one to know one,” he teased as Isabela ran her tongue along his hard length.

“I like perverts,” she whispered, and then started taking his cock in her mouth.

Mak groaned as he felt her hot mouth on him, sliding down his length at a steady pace.  He was impressed at her skill, taking his impressive size down her throat without so much as a gag.  She brought her manicured nails to graze his ballsack lightly, folding them as she started stroking his cock with her mouth.

She looked very pleased with herself as she released his cock from her throat, admiring the thick strands of saliva dripping down onto his balls.  Isabela cleaned the tip of his cock with her tongue, savouring the taste.  “Ooh, surprisingly sweet.  I guess it’s not that surprising from such a nice guy, even if he is a pervert.”

“Are you going to call me a pervert the entire time?” he asked as she slowly stroked his cock to keep it wet.

Isabela pretended to think for a second.  “How about I call you ‘Daddy’ instead?”  His cock twitched in her hands.  “Ooh, I think someone likes that idea.”

Mak reached under her skirt, pulling at her panties.  They were thin, especially around her waist, and with a primitive growl he tore them right off of her slim body.  She gasped in delight, and got to her feet, squatting over his cock.  Her hand lifted his cock up from his stomach, pointing it straight into the air, letting her settle her incredibly wet and tight snatch on the tip.  He resisted the urge to thrust his hips up, knowing she would need a bit of time to adjust to his size. 

She surprised him once again by sliding down the length of his cock in a smooth motion, taking his girth in her velvety pussy with one of the sexiest moans he had ever seen.  Her manicured hands were splayed out on his chest, keeping balance on her thin strappy heels.  “Oh fuck, you’re so big Daddy,” she complimented, wiggling her hips.  “I’m going to bounce on this big cock until I cum.”

He grabbed her slim hips to help her, starting slow for her to establish a rhythm, but soon enough Isabela was moaning as she felt his cock hitting her g-spot with ease.  Mak pushed on her hips harder, making her slap her tight little ass against his legs.  She was a pro at keeping balance on stilettos, bouncing on Mak’s cock with some fervor.  Isabela’s head dipped as she struggled to concentrate bouncing on the cock in her, but Mak brought her hips to a stop.

“D-daddy?” she asked, confusion evident in her voice.

“You’re going to need all the energy you can get,” Mak said.  “Let me.  On your back.”

Isabela slid off his cock, and rolled onto her back, grabbing her shoes by their stilettos and spreading her legs wide.  It gave Mak the first view at her smooth bare pussy glistening with both of their juices.  “Do you like what you see Daddy?”

“I am going to fuck you so hard,” he promised.

“Do it,” she pleaded.  “Fuck your little slut as hard as you want Daddy.”

Mak pushed his cock between her labia, sliding into her hot teen pussy in a single thrust, making her moan.  “You are a dirty little slut aren’t you?”  The sight of Isabela keeping her legs spread by grabbing her little fuck-me heels, the skirt of her dress flipped up, drove him wild.  He started thrusting hard with no preamble, pistoning his cock in and out, turning her moans into short screams of pleasure.

Isabela had to let go of her heels to brace her hands against the couch as Mak forcefully fucked the petite slut hard enough to move her.  He didn’t relent as he shifted his position, bringing his knees underneath her hips to prop her up, grabbing her both of her ankles in one hand while the other arm wrapped around her thighs.  Mak watched as the tassels on her dress shook back and forth from the pounding her pussy was taking, everything about Isabela was sexy to him.

She stopped moaning as she came hard, her body shaking almost uncontrollably were it not for Mak holding her feet and hips.  Even as the orgasm rocked her petite body, Mak kept fucking her, making her eyes start to roll back as the pleasure overwhelmed her.  He grunted as the fast hard pace brought him to the brink of his own orgasm.  In a smooth move, pulled out of her delicious pussy, quickly but gently dropping her legs to the floor, stepping over to straddle her chest and arms.  He stroked his slick cock rapidly until he was ready to burst, and reached down with his free hand to grab Isabela’s high-top braid, grabbing it to bring her face closer to his cock.

He blew his thick heavy load all over her gorgeous face, coating her nose, left eye, and chin, wiping his cock on her right cheek.  Grabbing his phone out of his pants pocket, Mak took snapped a pic of Isabela’s cum-covered face and his cock resting on her cheek.  She came to at the sound of the shutter, smiling as she realized that her lover had cum all over her young face.
Isabela giggled and managed to bring a finger up to wipe her eye clean and taste his cum.  “Thank you Daddy, I love a big thick load on my face.”

“I don’t know if I’m done with a slut like you yet,” he told her.

A big grin lit up her face.  “Oh Daddy!  Let’s take this back to my place then.  I’ll call for the Uber.”

<><><>

Their Uber driver had barely paid attention to the road, much less the passengers in the backseat who were cuddling very closely.  They arrived at a fancy high-rise tower, looking like quite the elegant couple as the walked through the marble-floor lobby.  Her heels click-clacked so wonderfully, and Mak saw the doorman stare unabashedly at her ass as they passed by.  Isabela had artfully cleaned his massive load off of her face before they had left, leaving no visible trace that the pair had fucked hot and hard less than an hour ago.  One only had to look at the package stretching out Mak’s pants, or the thin trail of juices trailing down her leg.

Her pad was modest in size and decoration, quite tasteful, however her master bedroom was a different story.  Three of the walls had sets of mirrors with the king-sized bed squarely between them against the fourth wall which was mirror-free.  The mirrors at the foot of the bed also doubled as sliding closet doors.  She opened the bathroom door.  “How about you freshen up really quickly while I get ready?  15 minutes?  But don’t come out until I say so.”

Mak nodded, entering the bathroom and peeling his sweaty suit off and stepping into the shower.  He kept the water at lukewarm so he wouldn’t be tempted to let the heat soak into his muscles.  His focus was on Isabela right now, and his cock had scarcely gone soft since he had first touched her.  Stepping out of the shower and toweling off, he wrapped the damp towel around his waist for a semblance of being presentable.  Her bathroom was classy and well organized, betraying none of the sluttiness that was Isabela.

Soon enough he heard “oh Daddy, you can come out now” from Isabela.  He opened the door to find her in a black crop top with a cleavage window to show off her pert tits.  The bottom of the top ended in thick straps that wrapped around her back, showing her fit little abs with a classy design.  Her skirt was black as well, and tight, covering her legs to just below her knees, which drew the eye to her purple suede stilettos.  This pair covered her toes, but had an air of class about them.

“What do you think?” she asked, twirling on one foot to show off.

Her ass looked great in the long tight skirt, stretching back of it out.  As she spun, Mak caught the fact that her closet was half-open, showing off her collection of heels.  She followed his line of sight and giggled.  “I thought you might appreciate seeing my collection Daddy,” she teased.

“Think you have me pegged eh?” Mak grunted, and dragged her over to the open closet by her arm.  “I think you use these heels for more than just wearing.”

Isabela’s eyes glinted with lust as she shimmed her skirt up to her hips.  “Daddy is so smart.”  She spread her legs, showing off her lack of panties, and grabbed a shiny black stiletto sandal off her shelf.  She licked the stiletto up and down and slid it into her mouth, pretending it was a cock in her mouth.

Mak stripped the towel off of his waist, tossing it back towards the bathroom, letting his cock stand free and proud.  Isabela eyed the precum dripping from his tip, popping the heel out of her mouth.  She lowered it to her clit, rubbing the sensitive nub with the length of the heel before sliding it in her wet pussy with a “schlick”.  He nearly lost it as she pumped the heel rapidly in and out like a dildo.

Keeping the heel in, Isabela turned around to show her ass to Mak, and bent over at the waist, grabbing her ass cheeks to spread them apart.  There, clear as day, was a jeweled butt plug buried in her ass.  “Your little slut has her ass all lubed up for Daddy’s cock,” she told him.  “Fuck my ass while I use my stilettos to fuck my pussy.”

Mak spat a thick gob of saliva onto his hand, coating his hard cock to make it slippery.  He took his other hand and worked out her butt plug, letting it pop out.  Her ass gaped as it was suddenly empty, but he took the opportunity to push his cockhead in the open hole, letting it settle around his shaft.  Isabela groaned pleasurably and started working the heel in and out of her delicate pussy.  She grabbed the other heel, slipping the tip in beside the first as Mak continued to lube his cock with spit and push in her ass.

“You’re incredible,” he praised as he sank his shaft all the way in her ass.

“I love being a slut for Daddy,” she said.  “Now fuck me!”

He grabbed her hips, sliding his cock out of her ass right to the tip, and plunged it back in, slapping his hips against her ass.  She moaned, feeling her tits jiggle under the tight crop top as he thrust against her ass.  Even the heels buried in her pussy started to move from his hips, stimulating her g-spot as he buried himself in her ass.

“Oh fuck,” she breathed.

Mak grinned.  Isabela was a slut, but it seemed she was unprepared for even a double penetration of this type.  Fucking was always different when there was real cock buried in one of your holes.  Satisfied that a faster pace would be safe for both of them, Mak sped up.  Isabela put a hand out to brace against the shelves of shoes, much like when he fucked her on her back earlier.  She managed to keep her other hand firmly on the heels in her pussy, moving them in and out a little bit between each of Mak’s thrusts.

Her moans grew in pitch as the double stimulation started to work her over.  She could feel an orgasm building, this one promising to be more powerful than her earlier one.  Isabela started to drool as Mak pounded her ass, his balls slapping against the heels in her pussy making them wiggle around.  She came with a sexy scream, and she needed her other hand to keep herself from dropping.

Mak lifted her feet off of the floor by her hips, pushing her forward to give her a better grip on the shelf.  She grabbed almost desperately at the pairs of shoes hanging as she came hard, voice catching in her throat as Mak again pounded the young girl relentlessly.  With her petite sexy body in the air, the heels threatened to slide out of her pussy.  Isabela had the presence of mind to wrap her legs around Mak’s waist, crossing her ankles and heels which allowed her lover to continue to thrust.

“D-d-daddy, yes,” Isabela moaned, finding her voice again.  “Fuck me, fuck your slut.”

He didn’t think he needed additional spurring on, but hearing Isabela’s incredibly sexy voice beg and moan was almost too much.  “Baby, you’re gonna make me cum,” he warned.

He felt her ass tighten around her cock and slowed down a little.  “Where do you want Daddy to cum?”

Isabela moaned as he kept himself buried to the hilt in her ass.  “Turn me over and cum on the stilettos in my heel Daddy.”

Mak knelt down to gracefully put Isbela on the floor.  She uncrossed her legs and whimpered as he pulled out of her ass, leaving it gaping even more than when she had the plug in.  He helped to flip her over, watching as she stroked her pussy with her heels.

“Cum for me Daddy,” she pleaded, groping a tit through her cleavage window.  “I want your hot load.”

Mak stroked himself to a finish for the second time, aiming thick ropes at the stilettos she was using to masturbate with, coating the heels completely before Isabela used them vigorously to fuck herself.  She came again, this one less powerful but still body-shaking, and then extracted the heels from her wet slit.  Mak watched as his little slut licked each stiletto clean of their combined fluids before dropping them in exhaustion.

“Holy fuck Mak, I’ve never been fucked like that in my life,” she breathed.

“Neither have I.  If I didn’t have a thing for sexy girls in stilettos before, I definitely would now.”  He stood up and retrieved the towel that he had thrown across the room, wiping the sweat off his brow before cleaning his semi-hard cock.  Returning with it, he dabbed gently at Isabela’s holes, wiping away the fluid before picking her up off the floor bridal style.

“Do you want to shower first, or just get into bed?” he asked.

“Bed,” she chose.  “But you’re staying the night.”

A flash or surprise must have crossed his face, because she added “if you’re okay with that.”

He smiled warmly.  “Of course I’ll stay with Isabela.  I can guarantee we’re going to cuddle after I get you out of that outfit, but I can’t guarantee that I won’t fuck you again before tomorrow.”

“Mmm, that sounds absolutely perfect to me,” she said, pulling him in for a tight hug.  “And call me Issy,” she whispered before kissing him.
[/size]

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA