Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Early Morning Dreams with Hailee Steinfeld  (Read 5074 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
Early Morning Dreams with Hailee Steinfeld
« on: April 24, 2020, 12:38:27 AM »
Early Morning Dreams
Starring Hailee Steinfeld[/b]
Codes: MF, Fingering,
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and it is nothing but pure fantasy.
Note: This is probably a bland story to most, but it is a reoccurring dream that I have had over the last month, so I just thought I’d it write it down.

As I awoke from the fog of sleep I found myself lying in a king-sized bed, covered in comfortable sheets and the morning light streaming through the windows.  I had my arm wrapped around the stomach of the woman lying in bed next to me. I could feel her firm shapely butt ass pressed up against my morning wood. When I opened my eyes I saw a sea of messy long dark brown hair in front of me. Reaching out I stroked her hair over to the side, exposing her neck and shoulder. She stirred slightly, but when I rose up a bit I could see she was still asleep. Lowering myself back down I got closer to her. Pulling the neck hole of her t-shirt to the side a bit, I planted a soft kiss right where her shoulder met her neck. I then began to kiss my way up her neck. About halfway up she let out a pleasurable moan and it was obvious she was starting to wake. Once I got right up to her ear, she rolled over.

“Hmm.. morning,” She happily said as she now laid on her back and looked over at me with her amazing brown eyes.

“Morning,” I said as I brushed a few loose strands of hair out of her face.  People talk about how hot she looks on the red carpet, how much they like watching her dance on stage, or how much they crush on her TV and movie characters, but seeing Hailee Steinfeld in the early morning, looking at me without any makeup, with some bed head, and dressed (though currently hidden by bedsheets) in just a white t-shirt and black sweatpants, that was the version that always made my heart skip a beat. With my hand still just behind her ear, I moved it back behind her head and brought her to me. The two of us kissed there in the middle of the bed. There was no hesitation on either of our parts.

What started as just a light kiss on the lips quickly built up. Even though we shared a bed last night, we still kissed with the hunger as though we had not seen each other in weeks. I moved my hand down from behind her head, down to her ass.  I palmed one of her cheeks in my hand and gave it a squeeze as I pulled her body closer to mine. She too wrapped her arm around me and pulled me in close. Our legs were now pressed together and my erection poked her in the stomach.  With our lips still pressed together and tounges intertwined, my hands moved back up her body.  I grouped and squeezed her breasts through her shirt. Her b-cups fit perfectly into my hand. As I cupped one of her perky breasts, I rubbed my thumb over her nipple and could feel it hardening under her shirt.

Moving a hand down her tone stomach, I slipped it down into her sweatpants. My fingers brushed over her hot sex through her panties. She moaned into my mouth as I rubbed her.  I could feel her panties becoming wetter as I continued to toy with her.  Soon I went the next step further, pushing her panties to the side and slipping a finger between her folds.

“Mmmm...Wait,” she said as she pulled back, “we can’t.”

“Shhh. Don’t worry. Let me do this,” I told her.  “Let me get you off.” Taking my hand out of her pants, I sucked clean the finger that was just inside her. Savoring her taste. I then threw back the sheets to uncover her.  Taking hold of the elastic edge of her sweats and underwear, I pulled them booth clean off exposing her amazing shapely legs to the morning light. Left in just her t-shirt and gym socks, I had her lie flat on her back as I laid on my side next to her using my elbow to prop me up.  I picked up her leg and draped it over mine. I then bent my head back down to kiss her as I placed my left hand on her thigh and worked my way up.  Once I got to between her legs, I cupped her beautiful pristine sex in my hand.  I then traced my middle finger from the bottom of her slit up to her landing strip, and then back down. She moaned lightly as I did this.  I broke off our kiss and began kissing and sucking on the crook of her neck.  She let out a heavy moan as I pushed my finger back inside of her. I worked her slowly. Circling my finger around so that I could feel all the edges of her love canal.  After a minute or two, I added my index finger inside of her. As soon as I started, Hailee raised her hips pushing my fingers all the way inside of her. As I began to rock my fingers back and forth, I could hear her start to breathe a little heavier.  I asked softly into her ear, “You like how that feels?”

“Umm-hmm,” she replied.

“Tell me you like it.”

“I like it.”

“Tell me what you like.”

“Your fingers, I love the way your fingers feel inside me,” she moaned.  Once again I pulled my fingers out from Hailee so that I could taste her.  She sighed disappointedly when my fingers left her, but after I sucked my fingers clean I pushed then right back in. Hooking my fingers a bit and rubbed them along the top of her pussy.  “Oh yes!” she said as my fingers found their target and brushed over her g-spot. She spread her legs wider and gripped the fitted bed sheet as I repeatedly brushed over her g-spot at a methodical pace and then I pushed my thumb down on her small clit.

While still on my side resting on my elbow, I tried the best I could to lift her t-shirt as I continued to finger her.  Seeing what I was trying to do, she helped me out and lifted the bottom of her shirt up to her elbows, freeing her breasts and rock hard nipples to the daylight. My mouth watered and my dick jumped at the sight of her tits.  As if they were magnets, my mouth was attracted to her nipples and I began to lick and suck on them.

“Oh my god, fuck,” Hailee moaned as mouth attacked her chest and I changed the way I fingered her. Rotating my hand I now used the palm of my hand to rub up against her clit as I quicked the pace that my fingers moved in and out of her.  I could hear her breath quicken and out of the corner of my eye I could see her sock-covered toes begin to curl. Pulling myself away from her breasts, I looked down into her eyes and I could see the perfect mix of arousal, hunger, and passion in them.“I’m so close,” she said to me. 

Bending down I kissed her hard on the lips. Pulling away I looked at her straight in the eyes and told her, “Do it Hailee, cum for me. Come on.”

“I’m almost there, I gonna cum soon.”

“Do it for me. You know how much I want to make you cum, so do it for me.”  This is true. Few things were more arousing to me as her face looking at me while in the throes of her own orgasm.

“Yeah, I gonna,” she told me, looking directly into my own eyes.  My fingers now rubbing her clit as rapidly as they possibly could. “Yes, oh god yes,” she cried out in pleasure as her body tensed up before it started to quiver and she climaxed. “Ugghhh fuck!” she closed her eyes as she let the sensation overtake her.  She eventually releasing a big breath and all the tension in her body seemed to melt away. 

When she opened her eyes back up and looked back up at me, she gave me a big beautiful smile and then sat up and kissed me once again. Once we released our liplock I pulled my hand away from her sex, but before I could taste her juices one last time, she took hold of my wrist and brought my hand to her mouth. Sicking out her tongue, she gave my wet sticky fingers several long licks. After she cleaned my fingers a bit, she let go of my hand and once again gave me a big passionate kiss.  I could taste her on her own lips.  As we embraced she rolled us over so that she now laid on top of me. Pulling away, she sat up a bit.  Brushing her long hair back, she looked down at me with a bright smile and simply said, “my turn.”

Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, JustinMays402

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Re: Early Morning Dreams with Hailee Steinfeld
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 12:59:40 AM »
Really makes me wish I could remember my dreams after reading this. Nice work.

The following users thanked this post: MiamiLyfe

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA