Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Famous Women Go Dark (Multiple Celebs Series)  (Read 42354 times)

DarkSwordsman

Re: Famous Women Go Dark (Multiple Celebs Series) [Episode 11]
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2021, 01:13:13 PM »
Another great chapter. A fitting end to what has been a fantastic series. Good work!
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

Re: Famous Women Go Dark (Multiple Celebs Series) [Episode 11]
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2021, 01:16:52 PM »
Another great chapter. A fitting end to what has been a fantastic series. Good work!

Thanks, Dark!

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Calibur009

Re: Famous Women Go Dark (Multiple Celebs Series)
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2021, 01:15:10 AM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Episode 12
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alison Brie
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Rim, Titfuck, Facial

The episode began with a night shot of a lavish Los Angeles home. After that, the video transitioned to Alison Brie as she walked upstairs. She was clad in a black satin teddy that showed off her famous cleavage and slender legs. The sultry brunette also wore a pair of black six-inch stilettos. As the Community actress continued her walk upstairs, the camera followed her and focused on her ass. Once Alison made it to the upper level of the house, she posed seductively with her hands on her hips next to the bedroom door. After that, the camera focused on the 5’ 3” actress’s gorgeous face as she began to speak.

“Hello, everyone. I’m Alison Brie, and tonight on Famous Women Go Dark, I plan to have a lot of fun with the huge black cock that is waiting for me inside this bedroom, and I know you guys are going to love watching me do that.” Alison said in a cheerful but sexual tone before she gave the camera a wink.

When the Jewish beauty entered the bedroom, she was met by the sight of Duane C laying naked on the bed that was covered by a zebra print comforter. Duane was a brown-skinned black man with short black hair and a whopping 14-inch dick. His impressive dark brown member was fully erect and ready for the Get Hard actress.

“Good lord! That is the biggest and thickest black cock I’ve ever seen. I bet the C stands for colossal, am I right?” Alison said with a gasp as her big blue eyes were fixated on Duane’s dong. But she quickly got over her initial shock and regained her composure with a chuckle.

“Yup, that’s right.” Duane replied with a sly smile as he stroked his massive black cock.

“I thought so. Well, Duane, I’m ready to suck that humongous black dick of yours.” Alison responded as she kicked off her heels and joined the gifted black man in bed.

The GLOW actress did a cat crawl between Duane’s legs and grasped his girthy black cock with both of her manicured hands. After that, she stared at the black man enticingly as she stroked his large slab of dark meat.

“Oh my god! It is so fucking big! But as always, I’m up for the challenge.” Alison said with a big smile as she continued to caress Duane’s huge black cock.

Alison wasted no more time and shot out her tongue and began swirling it around Duane’s cockhead. After that, the brunette beauty spat on his huge dark cock, and she began lathering it up with her saliva. Once the black man’s enormous cock was coated with her drool, the How To Be Single actress wrapped her red lips around his manhood and began sucking it.

“Oh fuck! Your huge black cock is stretching out my mouth!” Alison said as she feasted on Duane’s girthy dong, and she made loud slurping sounds as she did so.

Alison continued to consume more of the black man’s enormous dick for some time. And when the talented actress finally came up for air, Duane’s lengthy black cock was completely covered with her saliva. After that, she smiled about ropes of spit dangled from her mouth to her chin.

“Oh my god! Duane, your dick is so big and thick. I need a break, so I’ll suck on your big balls now.” Alison said with a smile as she began licking the black stud’s nuts.

As the Community actress tongued Duane’s family jewels, she jacked his huge black dick with her left hand. Meanwhile, the camera switched to a behind shot of the busty brunette swaying her booty as she did that.

“Mmm! Your big chocolate balls taste so good!” Alison said as she licked and sucked on Duane’s cojones.

Soon, the Scream 4 actress resumed sucking Duane’s huge black cock, and she stroked his shaft in a twisting motion with her right hand. Additionally, the blue-eyed beauty caressed his balls with her left hand as she swallowed more of the ebony man’s lengthy phallus.

“Oh yes! I love choking on your huge black cock! It’s so fucking good!” Alison said as she consumed more of Duane’s massive dong.

The Rental actress’s cheeks hollowed repeatedly as she inhaled ten inches of Duane’s girthy dong. Eventually, the hot brunette released the black stud’s manhood from her mouth with an audible pop.

“Holy shit! Duane, you’re lucky that I have a lot of experience when it comes to sucking big cocks. And I’m willing to bet no other woman has ever sucked your huge dick the way I just did.” Alison said in a boastful tone as she stroked the black man’s spit-stained dick.

After a video transition, the pair were 69ing each other. Alison was resting on top of Duane’s muscular frame as she bobbed up and down on his massive black cock. Meanwhile, he happily dined on the Save the Date actress’s sweet cooze as he had a firm grip on her pale ass cheeks.

“Oh my god! I love how you eat my pussy! It feels so good!” Alison cooed while giving Duane an excellent blowjob as Duane ate her delectable pussy.

A few seconds later, Duane stuck his tongue into the community actress’s booty. Following that, Alison yelped before smiling as she kept sucking his massive black cock.

“Yes! I love how your tongue feels inside my ass!” Alison cried out while slurping on Duane’s huge black cock as he rimmed her.

A few minutes later, the Sleeping With Other People actress mounted Duane and began riding him. The hot brunette also placed her hands on the black man’s chest as she bounced up and down on his massive dick.

“God yes! Fuck me! Your huge black dick is stretching my pussy so good!” Alison screamed as she wildly rode Duane’s dong.

The Get Hard actress proceeded to grind her pussy on Duane’s huge black schlong as she rode him. Soon, he tightened his grip on the sexy brunette’s waist as he impaled her snatch with his enormous cock.

“Oh my god! Oh god yes! Fuck me with that massive black cock!” Alison hollered as she continued riding Duane like it was going out of style.

Sometime later, Alison was riding Duane in the reverse cowgirl position. Besides that, the Little Hours actress’s big tits jiggled due to how fast she rode the ebony stud. Plus, she used her right hand to strum her clit as she kept riding Duane’s huge black dick.

“Yes! Fuck me! Give me all of that big black cock!” Alison cried out with a smile as she continued to ride Duane like no tomorrow.

Much later, Alison was kneeling on the bedroom’s hardwood floor as she sucked Duane’s immense dong. Also, the Mad Men actress held onto the black man’s legs for support as she bobbed her head along his huge black cock.

“Oh my god! I love blowing your big black dick so much!” Alison said as she consumed a good portion of Duane’s schlong. Additionally, her neck muscles were bulging as she took more of the black man’s thick cock down her throat.

A short time later, Alison wiped the spit from her mouth as she moved behind Duane. A few seconds later, she buried her face in the black man’s ass, and she proceeded to rim him. Besides that, the brunette beauty tugged Duane’s huge dark dick as she licked his rear end.

“I don’t do this often, but I made an exception for you tonight. Duane, I can tell you love this since your massive dick is throbbing so much.” Alison said as she continued to give him a rimjob.

Duane was close to busting his nut as Alison kept rimming him. But being a professional, he managed to fight it off and continue the scene. Soon, Alison retrieved her skilled tongue from the black man’s ass and flashed him a naughty smile. After a video transition, the Community actress was in the doggystyle on the bed as Duane fed his massive ebony dong into her hungry pussy. Then he gripped the hot brunette’s hips and began plowing her non-stop. Additionally, the pale-skinned beauty’s big tits swayed with every thrust from his huge cock.

“Oh god yes! I love being fucked doggystyle because it makes me feel like such a dirty slut! Don’t stop fucking me!” Alison hollered with a pleased smile as Duane railed her from behind with his huge black cock.

Duane eventually picked up the pace and fucked the beautiful leading lady faster, much to her delight. He also slapped the GLOW actress’s firm ass, which caused her to look back at him with a lustful grin. In addition to that, she pushed her backside closer to the black man as he banged her at a brisk pace.

“Yes! Keep stuffing my pussy with that big black cock!” Alison cried out as Duane screwed her with all his might.

Sometime later, Alison was lying in the missionary position with her smooth legs raised as Duane hammed her pussy. Before long, he had the Mad Men actress’s amazing gams over his shoulders as he began to slam his big black dick into her snatch non-stop.

“Yes! Fuck me! Wear my pussy out with your big black cock!” Alison shrieked in pleasure as Duane plunged his massive dong deep into her love tunnel.

Later on, Duane was holding Alison’s waist as she rode him at a quick pace. He also sucked on the blue-eyed beauty’s bouncing tits as she impaled herself on his huge ebony cock.

“I love riding your big black dick so much, and you’re making me cum! Oh my god!” Alison cried out with a satisfied smile as she kept slamming her ass off Duane’s thighs.

A bit later, Duane was banging Alison in the spoon position, and he clutched her left leg as he did so. Besides that, the hot California native let out a chorus of moans as the very well-endowed black man pounded her pink pussy.

“Oh my god! Holy shit! Duane, your huge black dick is too much!” Alison cried out as the black man pistoned his dong into her cooze.

After a video edit, Duane stood on the bed in front of Alison with his enormous dong sandwiched between her perfect tits. As the Horse Girl actress titfucked the black man, she licked his dickhead as it smacked against her chin.

“Oh my god! I’ve never had a cock this big between my tits before! It feels so incredible!” Alison cooed as Duane continued sliding his dark dong between her famous boobs.

Duane continued to fuck Alison’s tits until he pried his pulsating cock from her cleavage. After that, he began jacking his manhood with his right hand. He did that until he sprayed the brunette beauty’s face with a thick load of cum.

“Oh yeah! I always enjoy a nice cum facial.” Alison said with a toothy smile before she sucked Duane’s semi-hard dick.

Moments later, the camera focused on the Community actress’s cumstained face.

“I hope you all enjoyed watching Duane give me an outstanding fuck with his huge black cock. I most certainly did.” Alison said with a fulfilled smile as the video ended and faded to black.

End of Episode 12
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 01:44:32 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Money, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2021, 01:28:32 PM »
Good to see this series return. Alison is a brave girl taking on that dick!

Calibur009

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2021, 07:35:03 PM »
Good to see this series return. Alison is a brave girl taking on that dick!

Thanks, Dark! Yes Alison is brave indeed lol.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Calibur009

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2021, 12:53:18 AM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Episode 13
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Rita Ora
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Titfuck, Squirt, Facial

The episode opened with an outside shot of DigitalFlixxx in Hollywood, California. It was of course the studio that produced the popular interracial series Famous Women Go Dark. A few seconds later, the video transitioned to Rita Ora as she entered the building. The hot UK singer wore an all-black outfit that consisted of a bustier that showed off her ample cleavage, form-fitting pants, and heels. Rita also had a big smile on her pretty face as she walked around the studio. As the Albanian beauty continued her tour, the camera focused on her ass before it zoomed in on her face. After that, she began to address the viewers of the video as she continued her walking through the building.

“Hello. I’m Rita Ora, and tonight I decided to take a tour of DigitalFlixxx’s studio. Why? Because I’m looking for a big black dick, and I’m certain to find one here. Especially since they’re the home of Famous Women Go Dark.” Rita said in her English accent and with a sexy chuckle.

A few minutes later, the Anywhere singer walked into the studio’s lounge and spotted G-Long. He was sitting at a table while texting on his green iPhone. The dark-skinned man wore a black tank top that showed off his muscular and tattooed arms, jeans, and white sneakers.

“Hi, G-Long. I’m looking for a big black cock tonight. Could you help me find one?” Rita asked with a knowing look.

“Yes, I know where you can find one.” G-Long replied as he got to his feet.

“Great!” Rita responded.

“Just follow me, Rita.” G-Long replied with a chuckle.

The Let You Love Me singer did as G-Long said and trailed behind him. After a quick video edit, they were on a dimly lit set and a conveniently placed bed. A few seconds later, the sexy musician looked around with a fake confused look on her face.

“Okay, G-Long. Where is that big black cock?” Rita asked with a raised eyebrow.

“It’s right here.” G-Long replied with a sly smile.

The black man wasted no time and immediately unzipped his jeans and whipped out his long black dick. After that, Rita’s brown eyes widened at the sight of the stud’s manhood as she dropped to her knees.

“Wow! This is the biggest black dick I’ve ever seen.” Rita said excitedly as she grasped G-Long’s enormous cock with both of her manicured hands.

Soon, Rita parted her cherry-red lips, and she slipped G-Long’s big black dick into her mouth. The hot recording artist also made shameless slurping noises as she choked down seven inches of the ebony stud’s 13-inch dong. Besides that, the olive-skinned beauty continued to stroke his lengthy dark shaft with a twisting motion as she blew him.

“Oh my god! You have so much dick! I love it!” Rita said as she bobbed her head along G-Long’s vast dark cock.

The English singer eventually wrapped her mouth around G-Long’s big black balls and sucked on them. Also, the blonde beauty jacked his spit-stained dick with her left hand as she orally pleasured his family jewels.

“Mmm! Your chocolate nuts are delicious!” Rita said as she briskly licked G-Long’s balls.

A few minutes later, Rita popped G-Long’s lengthy black dick back into her mouth and resumed sucking it. The Your Song singer also had a firm grip on the base of the dark-skinned man’s cock as she blew him.

“Your huge black cock is so good! I love sucking it!” Rita said as she greedily slurped on G-Long’s impressive manhood.

A bit later, the I Will Never Let You Down singer removed her bustier, exposing her great-looking tits. After that, she spat on G-Long’s big black dick and placed it between her chest. Next, the hot musician squeezed her boobs together, and she gave the dark-skinned man a titjob.

“Oh my god! That feels so good! Keep fucking my tits with that big black dick!” Rita said with a naughty smile.

Eventually, Rita began sucking on G-Long’s cockhead as he slid his enormous black member between her tits. After that, the sexy UK singer released the ebony stud’s dick from her tits and resumed giving him a syrupy blowjob.

“I love sucking your huge black cock! I needed one so bad tonight!” Rita said as she slobbered on G-Long’s dong.

Soon, Rita licked the underside of G-Long’s enormous black dick several times. After that, she smacked his dickhead across her wet tongue repeatedly. And she followed that up by managing to suck down 10 inches of his manhood. Furthermore, she made loud gagging sounds as she deepthroated the dark-skinned man’s vast cock.

“Fuck! Your huge black cock is incredible!” Rita said when she finished swallowing a large portion of G-Long’s dick as ropes of spit dangled from her mouth.

“Damn! You’re great at sucking big dicks.” G-Long replied with a grin as he looked down at the 5’ 5” singer.

“Thanks for the compliment.” Rita responded as she jacked G-Long’s saliva-drenched cock with both of her hands.

A few minutes later, G-Long and Rita were naked and 69ing on the bed. The well-endowed black man was happily dining on the popular singer’s cooze. Meanwhile, she was bobbing her head up and down on his giant black cock non-stop.

“Oh yes! I love how you eat my pussy! Keep it up!” Rita cooed as she kept feasting on G-Long’s massive black dick.

Sometime later, Rita was in the doggystyle position as G-Long inserted his big dick into her wet pussy. After that, he clutched her hips and began plowing her at a quick pace, much to her delight. The ebony stud even slapped the pop singer’s shapely booty as she pushed it closer to him.

“Oh god yes! Keep fucking me with that big black cock! It feels so good!” Rita cried out while looking back at G-Long as he rammed his dick into her cooze.

Soon, G-Long began fucking Rita much faster and harder than before. Also, the Body On Me singer had a look of pure bliss as the ebony stud slammed his big dick into her snatch non-stop.

“Fuck me! You’re wearing my pussy out so good!” Rita moaned as G-Long briskly railed her from behind.

Several minutes later, Rita lowered herself onto G-Long’s lengthy black dick and began riding him. After that, the ebony stud seized the Albanian beauty’s waist, and he started thrusting into her warm and wet snatch. Before long, the Only Want You singer was letting out a chorus of pleasurable moans as she bounced up and down on the dark-skinned man’s huge cock.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! This is the best big black cock I’ve ever had! Fuck me!” Rita hollered with a smile as she slammed her ass off G-Long’s thighs.

Rita eventually began grinding her pussy on G-Long’s lengthy dick as she rode him. Additionally, the muscular stud sucked on the sexy musician’s tits as he continued to piston his dark schlong into her love tunnel.

“Oh my god! I love riding your huge black dick! Don’t stop fucking me!” Rita cried out as she impaled herself on G-Long’s dark staff.

Sometime later, Rita was in the doggystyle position to G-Long’s left as she slurped on his enormous black dick. Also, the sexy songstress jacked his shaft with her right hand and caressed his balls with her left hand as she blew him. Meanwhile, G-Long was squeezing her ass and eventually began pumping two fingers in and out of her moist pussy.

“Oh yes! Your big chocolate dick is incredible, and I can tell you’re loving this!” Rita said as she devoured G-Long’s lengthy dark cock.

“For sure, Rita! You got some serious skills.” G-Long replied while he finger-fucking the Anywhere singer’s pussy as she sucked him off.

A short time later, Rita mounted G-Long’s spit-stained dick, and she proceeded to ride him reverse cowgirl. The beautiful British recording artist rubbed her clit and her tits jiggled as she rode the black man’s massive cock.

“Oh fuck yes! Oh my god! Make me cum on your big black dick!” Rita cried out as she speedily bounced up and down on G-Long’s dark schlong.

As the Let You Love Me singer rode G-Long, she continued to strum her pussy at a quick pace. The hot musician did that until she squirted all over the ebony stud’s big cock. After that, she laughed about it and kept riding the black man’s lengthy dick.

“Oh my god! That felt so good! Keep fucking me!” Rita cried out with a satisfied smile.

After a brief video edit, G-Long was screwing Rita in the missionary position. He also clutched the Albanian beauty’s right leg as he drilled into her soaking twat. Besides that, the Anywhere singer had a look of ecstasy on her face as the dark-skinned stud pumped away at her wet pussy.

“God yes! You’re stretching my wet pussy so good! Fuck me!” Rita hollered in pleasure as G-Long banged her non-stop.

A good while later, G-Long was screwing Rita in the spoon position, and she hit several high notes as he fucked her. Plus, the ebony hunk had a firm grip on the Poison singer’s left leg as he drove his huge dick into her love tunnel.

“Oh god yes! Give me all of that big black cock! It’s so good!” Rita moaned in a demanding tone as G-Long filled her womb with his enormous dong.

Much later, Rita descended onto G-Long’s big black dick and began to ride him. Also, the sexy musician rubbed his sculpted chest with her firm but soft hands as she rode his cock like it was going out of style.

“Oh my god! I love riding your huge black cock so much! You’re making me cum!” Rita howled as the cameraman focused on her great-looking booty as it bounced off G-Long’s thighs.

After a video transition, Rita was kneeling on the set’s floor with G-Long’s huge black dick inside her mouth. In addition to that, the sexy musician made loud slurping sounds as she bobbed her head along his lengthy black dong. Also, the Carry On singer caressed her breasts as continued to apply her fantastic oral skills to the black man’s long cock.

“I want you to cum on my face!” Rita said as she kept sucking away at G-Long’s dong.

Soon, G-Long pried his big dick from Rita’s lips with his right hand. After that, he stroked his manhood until he expelled a copious amount of cum onto the English musician’s beautiful face, and some of it even splashed onto her tits.

“G-Long, thank you for that fantastic fuck and for cumming on my face.” Rita said with a smile as she licked the tip of his dick.

“No problem, Rita. I enjoyed banging you tonight.” G-Long replied with a grin before he collected his clothes and left the set.

Moments later, the camera zoomed in on the Let You Love Me singer's cumstained face. Following that, she got to her feet and picked up her attire.

“Since I got what I wanted, I suppose I should leave the studio now.” Rita said in a cheerful tone followed by a chuckle.

The sexy UK songstress then walked off the set just before the video ended, and the screen went dark.

End of Episode 13
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 01:47:54 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Calibur009

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2021, 04:23:45 PM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Episode 14
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Megan Fox
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Anal, Facial

The episode opened with an evening shot of a luxurious Los Angeles home before it switched to a sexy video montage of Megan Fox. The dark-haired vixen wore a light blue one-piece lingerie bodysuit that emphasized her amazing cleavage, black nylon stockings, and designer heels with faux fur. When Megan finished her hot and seductive dance routine, she winked at the camera. After that, the hot actress entered the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. The blue-eyed beauty crossed her stellar legs as the camera zoomed in closer to her beautiful face.

“Hello, fans of Famous Women Go Dark, I’m Megan Fox. But I’m sure you already know that. Tonight, I’m here to work with Byron Cash, and he is going to fuck me with his big black cock. I cannot wait for that.” Megan said with an impish smile before she licked her red lips.

Moments later, the Transformers actress stood up as the camera panned out to give the audience a better look at her amazing body. Soon, she turned around and began swaying her great-looking ass with a knowing grin.

“I know you all love watching me flaunt my sexy body. I’m sure it’s the only reason you guys watch my films, right?” Megan said confidently as she gazed at the screen.

While Megan continued putting on a show for the audience watching the video, Byron Cash walked into the bedroom. He was a dark-skinned man with a muscular physique, shoulder-length dreadlocks, and a goatee. Byron was dressed in a green tank top, jeans, and white sneakers.

“Hello, Byron. You’re quite the physical specimen.” Megan said with a naughty smirk as she eyed the ebony man up and down.

“I do like to work out, and you’re looking fine yourself, Megan.” Byron replied in his deep voice as he shamelessly checked out the hot actress’s body.

“Well, I’m ready to fuck. So let’s not waste any more time.” Megan responded as she gave him an enticing look.

“I love a woman who gets down to business.” Byron replied as he nodded his head in agreement.

Byron then loosened his belt and unzipped his jeans. After that, he dropped his pants, freeing his hard 11-inch dick. Following that, Megan’s blue eyes widened at the sight of the black man’s enormous member.

“Holy fuck! Now that is a big black cock.” Megan said excitedly before she made out with Byron with lots of tongue kissing.

When the Jennifer’s Body actress finished swapping spit with Byron, she sat on her knees. Next, she grasped his lengthy black dick with her right hand and spat on it. After that, being a true professional, she swallowed nine inches of the dark-skinned man’s dong effortlessly. Additionally, her manicured hands were placed on his thighs as she feasted on his long dark cock.

“I have a confession. I love sucking big black cocks! Because they taste so damn sweet!” Megan said with a sexy smile as she slurped away at Byron’s lengthy dick.

Just seconds later, Megan looked up at Byron as she continued to bob along his big black dick. After that, the leggy brunette licked his chocolate nuts as she jacked his spit-stained member with her right hand.

“Mmm! Byron, your black balls are so good!” Megan said as she licked his plum-sized cojones.

A bit later, the Jonah Hex actress resumed sucking Byron’s dark cock with more enthusiasm than before. In addition to that, the Tennessee native made loud wet sounds as she applied her oral prowess to the black stud’s big dick.

“I can’t get enough of choking on your huge black cock!” Megan said in a very sexual tone as she gave Byron a wet blowjob.

Soon, Megan wiped the excess spit from her mouth and began stripping out of her lingerie. Meanwhile, Byron removed the rest of his clothes as well. A few minutes later, the pair were both naked and 69ing on the bed. Megan was greedily sucking Byron’s long black dick as he dined on her wonderful pink pussy.

“Oh yes! Keep eating my pussy just like that!” Megan cooed while blowing Byron as he continued to lap at her sweet honeypot.

“Goddamn! This is some great pussy.” Byron said with a grin as he tongued the dark-haired beauty’s cooze.

Several minutes later, Megan was in the doggystyle position as Byron buried his huge black dick into her wet pussy. After that, he grasped the Rogue actress’s lower back as she fucked her from behind. Additionally, the chiseled black stud slapped the 5’ 4” beauty’s firm booty as he pushed it closer to him.

“Yes! Yes! You’re fucking me so good with that big black dick! I love it!” Megan cried out as Byron railed at a quick pace.

Byron eventually grabbed Megan’s shoulders with his strong hands and began thrusting into her twat much harder and faster. The Passion Play actress also looked back at the well-endowed black man as he rammed his hard dong into her love tunnel.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Wear my pussy out with that huge black cock!” Megan screamed as Byron was pistoning his ebony dick into her fantastic pussy.

A short time later, Byron was stretched out on the bed while Megan was kneeling between his legs and sucking his big dark cock as if it contained the secret of life. Besides that, the black man had a big grin on his face as the Night Teeth actress expertly devoured his large dark meat. The dark-haired beauty even used her talented tongue to lick the sides of Byron’s long black shaft repeatedly as she blew him.

“Oh yeah! Your big black dick is so good! But I’m ready to ride you now!” Megan boasted as she continued to swallow half of Byron’s manhood.

Ten seconds later, Megan sank down on Byron’s long black cock, and she began riding him in the reverse cowgirl position. Soon, the dark-skinned stud clutched the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles actress’s slender waist as she rode his long dick. On top of that, her perfect breasts jiggled as she quickly rode the black man’s big dick.

“Oh my god! Keep driving that big black cock into my pussy! I love bouncing on it so much!” Megan hollered as she rode Byron’s dick non-stop.

Sometime later, Byron was screwing Megan in the spoon position. Besides that, the dark-skinned stud had a firm grip on the Zeroville actress’s raised right leg as he briskly filled her cooze with his lengthy dong.

“Oh god yes! Fuck the shit out of me with that big black dick!” Megan howled as Byron pumped in and out of her warm and wet pussy.

Later on, Megan’s head was hanging off the edge of the bed as Byron face fucked her. The Think Like a Dog actress made gagging noises as the black man continued plunging his big cock down her throat.

“Yes! I love having my throat fucked by your big black dick!” Megan said as Byron kept stuffing her mouth with his hard ebony cock.

When Byron was finished face fucking Megan, her mascara was ruined and her face was covered with saliva. Then the Jennifer’s Body actress smiled as long strands of spit dripped down to her chin.

“Fuck! Byron, your dick was such a mouthful.” Megan said with a smile as she caught her breath.

Following a video edit, Megan mounted Byron’s big dick, and she immediately rode him at a swift pace. The Till Death actress proceeded to moan in ecstasy as she impaled herself on the dark-skinned man’s long cock.

“Yes! Fuck me! I love riding your big black dick!” Megan cried out as she vigorously bounced on Byron’s manhood.

Soon, Byron began sucking on the Above the Shadows actress’s amazing tits as she rode him. He also tightened his grip on the Transformers actress’s waist, and he started thrusting into her cooze much faster.

“God yes! Fill my pussy with that big black dick!” Megan cried out as she bounced up and down on Byron’s cock like she was a pornstar.

Much later, Megan was lying on her back with her long legs spread as Byron slammed his huge black dick into her pussy. In addition to that, the raven-haired beauty rubbed her clit with her right hand as the black stud hammed her wet snatch.

“Holy shit! That’s it! You’re fucking me so fucking good!” Megan screamed as Byron continuously banged her.

Sometime later, Megan was down on all fours while looking back at Byron. After that, the seductive vixen reached back and spread her ass cheeks to give the black man a closer view of her puckered asshole.

“I want you to stick your big black dick in my ass. And the pussy juice on your cock should make some great lube.” Megan said with a devious smile as she licked her lips.

“This is going to be fun.” Byron replied with a smile as he rubbed his hands together.

Byron wasted no time as he slipped his lengthy black dick into Megan’s back passage. Following that, he began to drill into the Jonah Hex actress’s ass at a quick pace, much to her delight. Before long, her howls of pleasure filled the bedroom as the black man stuffed six inches of his cock into her booty.

“God yes! You’re fucking my ass so deep! Don’t stop!” Megan cried out as Byron gave her a superb anal pounding.

Byron did not let up as he continued pounding the scorching 5’ 4” woman’s ass at a quick pace. He even slapped the dark-haired beauty’s right ass cheek as he kept filling her backside with his black meat missile.

“Yes! Keep stretching my asshole with that big black dick! It feels so fucking good!” Megan shrieked as Byron continued to fuck her backdoor in the doggystyle position.

A few minutes later, Megan descended her ass onto Byron, and she started riding him reverse cowgirl with his big dick in her booty. Besides that, the Jennifer’s Body actress caressed her wet pink pussy with her right hand as she slammed her ass up and down on the black man’s long dick.

“God yes! Fuck my ass just like that! It feels so incredible!” Megan cried out while gyrating her body as he kept riding Byron’s hard black dick in her ass.

A few minutes later, Megan was kneeling on the bed as Byron stood in front of her while jacking his dick like a madman. Meanwhile, the dark-haired beauty as she seductively gazed at the ebony stud.

“I want you to make my face sticky with your hot cum!” Megan said in an overly sexual tone.

It wasn’t long until Byron fired four streams of milky jissom onto Megan’s face. After that, the camera focused on the blue-eyed beauty’s now cumstained visage as she scooped some cum from her right cheek into her mouth and swallowed it.

“Holy shit! That was fucking awesome, Byron. It was fun working with you today.” Megan said with a satisfied grin.

“Hell yeah! I had a great time with you as well.” Byron replied as he nodded in agreement.

“I hope everyone enjoyed watching me take Byron’s big black cock in my ass today. If you can excuse us, we need to take a shower.” Megan said to the screen with a naughty smile as she and the ebony stud left the bed.

End of Episode 14
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 04:30:50 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Calibur009

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2021, 03:01:03 AM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Episode 15
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Margot Robbie & Scarlett Johansson
Codes: MFF, Interracial, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

The episode opened inside a dressing room. Soon, the audience was treated to the sight of Scarlett Johansson and Margot Robbie sitting side by side in director chairs. The two gorgeous actresses were dressed as the popular comic book characters that they portray on the big screen: Black Widow and Harley Quinn. Scarlett wore the exact Black Widow uniform from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Her hair was even dyed red to complete the look. As for Margot, she was clad in her Harley Quinn outfit from the first Suicide Squad film. Plus, the Australian actress sported multicolored pigtails, body make-up to give her a pale appearance, and fake tattoos. Moments later, the camera zoomed in closer to their smiling faces.

“Hello, fans. Welcome to the Famous Women Go Dark Halloween Special. I’m Scarlett Johansson and sitting beside me is my good friend Margot Robbie.” Scarlett said in a cheerful tone as she looked over at her equally hot co-star.

“Yes, Scarlett. That is the reason why we’re dressed as our iconic comic book characters.” Margot replied in her Aussie accent with a big smile.

“Correct! According to this note I’m holding, we have a special assignment for tonight.” Scarlett responded as she looked at the piece of paper in her left hand.

“Okay. What is the assignment?” Margot asked in an inquisitive tone.

“Our mission tonight is to locate Duane C and have some fun with his huge black cock. That sounds like a fun mission.” Scarlett said with a naughty grin as she tossed the note over her shoulder.

“What are we waiting for? Let’s go find him now.” Margot replied enthusiastically.

“Good idea, and I know where he might be hiding.” Scarlett responded as she gave her co-star a knowing look.

“Lead the way, partner.” Margot responded with a chuckle.

Moments later, the two hot actresses began searching the studio for their target. Meanwhile, the camera focused on the hot duo’s backsides as they walked around.

“Hey, Scarlett. I think we should call ourselves the Black Squad. It’s a very appropriate team name for us.” Margot said with a laugh.

“I love it, Margot. That team name is perfect.” Scarlett replied with an approving look.

A few minutes later, the duo entered a set with dim lighting and a large bed with a padded headboard. A few seconds later, the pair continued their search for the series performer.

“Damn it! I thought for sure he would be here.” Scarlett said with a hint of frustration in her voice as she looked around the set.

“No need to get flustered, Scarlett. I’m sure we will find Duane soon.” Margot replied confidently as she shrugged her shoulders.

Just as luck would it, Duane C walked onto the set as the two costumed women continued looking for him. He was dressed in a red t-shirt with Harley Quinn’s face, black jeans, and white sneakers.

“What’s up, ladies? I heard you ladies were looking for me.” Duane said in his deep voice with a chuckle.

“Yes, we are. And why are you wearing a Harley Quinn T-shirt?” Scarlett replied as she crossed her arms and gave the black man a stern look.

“Because he knows that Harley is a much more complex and superior character to Black Widow.” Margot chimed in as she laughed at her partner’s reaction.

“Hmph! Margot, you’re a real comedian. Anyway, Duane, we’re on a mission tonight to have fun with your big black dick, and we plan to do just that. So go ahead and whip it out for us.” Scarlett said as her blue eyes shifted to the large lump inside the black man’s jeans.

“Indeed. We were informed that you have a 14-inch cock. Is that true, Duane?” Margot asked with an enticing look.

“If you want to see it that bad, here it is.” Duane replied with a grin.

Duane removed his shirt, revealing his average but toned chest. After that, he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Finally, he pulled out his huge dark brown cock for the two costumed women. After that, both members of the Black Squad's jaws dropped in unison when they saw the size of the black man’s vast dick.

“Good lord! That is the biggest dick I’ve ever seen. Trust me, I’ve seen my share of big cocks.” Scarlett said as her eyes were fixated on Duane’s large member.

“Holy shit! I’ve seen many big dicks myself, but Duane might have the biggest of them all. I’m ready to suck it now, Scarlett.” Margot replied with a thirsty look.

“Margot, you read my mind. By the end of the night, we’re going to tame Duane’s big black snake.” Scarlett responded with a sly smile and a wink.

Moments later, Scarlett and Margot were on their knees as they feasted on Duane’s huge black cock. Scarlett was on his right, and Margot was on his left. The beautiful costumed actresses even used the corn-on-the-cob technique as they slid their sets of moist red lips across the ebony man’s girthy shaft.

“Oh yeah! His big black cock tastes so good!” Scarlett said as she licked Duane’s dick up and down. Before long, the Black Widow actress was sucking down eight inches of the black man’s enormous dong.

“And his big nuts taste great!” Margot replied with a smile as she licked Duane’s swinging black balls.

“Duane, let’s see how much of your big black cock I can take down my throat. I believe I’m up to the challenge.” Scarlett said with a self-assured smile as she stroked the black man’s lengthy dick.

“Do it, Scarlet. The fans would enjoy seeing you deepthroat Duane’s huge black cock.” Margot replied as she caressed and licked the black man’s balls.

Scarlett smiled as she extended her tongue and flicked it across Duane’s cock head. After that, the Avengers franchise actress spat on the black man’s giant cock before encasing her lips around it. Before long, the green-eyed beauty was making loud gagging sounds as she attempted to deepthroat Duane’s beast of a dick.

“Fuck me! That is a lot of dick. But I’m not ready to give up yet.” Scarlett said with a laugh as jerked Duane’s spit-drenched dong with her right hand. Just seconds later, she took the black man’s enormous cock into her mouth, and she sucked it with more determination than before.

Scarlett persisted until she choked down 10 inches of Duane’s massive black cock. Which was a very impressive feat considering the size of his dong.

“Holy shit! That's amazing, Scarlett.” Margot said in astonishment as she watched the Don Jon actress swallow the majority of Duane’s huge ebony dick.

“Thank you, Margot. It wasn’t as easy as I made it look, that’s for sure.” Scarlett replied with a grin as an immense amount of saliva dripped down her chin.

“Looks like it’s my turn now to suck Duane’s enormous black dick. And I know he’s going to love.” Margot said with a seductive smile as she winked at him.

Margot grasped Duane’s saliva-drenched dick with both hands, and she began swirling her tongue around his cockhead. After that, the Legend of Tarzan actress slipped the black man’s enormous dick into her mouth and started sucking it. The Australian beauty’s cheeks hollowed repeatedly as she blew Duane’s giant cock as fast as she could.

“I hope he doesn’t dislocate my jaw! Oh my god! His dick is fucking big!” Margot said as she joyfully sucked Duane’s large dark meat. There was also copious amounts of spit that flowed from the sexy blonde’s mouth as she devoured the black man’s huge cock.

Meanwhile, Scarlett took off her Black Widow costume. Now nude, the hot redhead observed her partner attempting to deepthroat Duane’s lengthy black dick. Due to her determination and oral talent, the Focus actress successfully choked down 10 inches of the ebony man’s dong, and she made loud wet sounds as she did so.

“Margot, you are such a damn show-off. I’m ready to suck Duane’s huge dick again.” Scarlett said in jest and with a look of pure lust in her green eyes.

“Don’t be jealous, Scarlett. Duane’s cock is all yours.” Margot replied with a laugh before she moved aside so that her teammate could suck the black man’s massive dick.

Scarlett smiled as she grasped the base of Duane’s huge black cock with her right hand. The green-eyed beauty shot out her tongue and licked the underside of the black man’s dick repeatedly. Just seconds later, the Iron Man 2 actress enveloped her red lips around Duane’s manhood and began sucking it.

“Mmm! Mmhmm! You’re so fucking big!” Scarlett said as she bobbed her head up and down on Duane’s enormous black cock. The hot New Yorker even licked his balls briefly before she quickly resumed blowing him.

Meanwhile, Margot began removing her Harley Quinn attire. Just seconds later, the camera focused on Scarlett as she titfucked Duane’s huge black dick. The smoking hot leading lady even sucked his cockhead as she gave him a fantastic titjob.

“I know you love that, Duane.” Scarlett cooed as she continued titfucking Duane’s massive dong.

“Fuck yeah! Those titties feel incredible.” Duane replied with a grin as he slid his huge black cock between the Avengers actress’s perfect breasts.

Moments later, a nude Margot joined Scarlett, and they began sucking Duane’s massive dark cock together. The sexy duo even took turns sucking on his big chocolate balls as they orally pleasured Duane’s dong.

“I have to say that this is some great teamwork, Scarlett!” Margot said with a big smile as licked Duane’s huge black dick like it was a lollipop.

“Margot, I agree. But as much as I love sucking Duane’s enormous black cock, I need it inside me now!” Scarlett replied as she flicked her skilled tongue across the ebony man’s cockhead.

Scarlett wiped the spit from her mouth before she sank down on Duane’s saliva-stained dong. After that, the Spirit actress began bouncing up and down on the black man’s big dick. Duane then clutched the Under the Skin actress’s shapely ass cheeks as she swiftly rode him.

“God yes! This is the biggest dick I’ve ever had inside my pussy, and it feels so damn good! Fuck me!” Scarlett screamed as she kept riding Duane like her life depended on it.

While that was going on, Margot watched on with nothing but lust in her blue eyes. Right now, Duane was sucking on Scarlett’s round tits as she happily bounced up and down on his impressive manhood. The Jewish beauty had a look of pure ecstasy on her face as the black man filled her love tunnel with his meaty cock.

“Goddamn! I love riding your huge black dick, and it stretches my pussy so good!” Scarlett howled with a smile as she continued impaling herself on Duane’s vast cock.

“I cannot wait to feel Duane’s huge black cock inside my pussy.” Margot said in an aroused tone as she pleasured herself with her left hand.

Moments later, Margot received her wish as she rode the well-endowed black man in the reverse cowgirl position. Duane also had a firm grip on the hot Aussie’s waist as she bounced up and down on his enormous dark dick. Additionally, the Focus actress had a wide smile on her face as Duane repeatedly drove his massive black tool into her wet pussy.

“Yes! Your big black cock feels incredible! Make me cum all over it!” Margot cried out in pleasure as she continued riding Duane like he was a bronco. In fact, the hot blonde’s Harley makeout and fake tattoos were mostly gone due to the sweat she had worked up.

Meanwhile, Scarlett observed the hot action while rubbing her moist pussy with her right hand. Following a video edit, the Lucy actress was in the doggystyle position as Duane buried his vast black cock into her excellent snatch. He also had a firm grip on the curvy woman’s hips as he railed her from behind.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me just like that! It feels so good!” Scarlett hollered as Duane slammed his lengthy black dick into her wet cooze. He also slapped her right ass cheek as he delivered a series of powerful thrusts into her twat.

Several minutes later, Margot was lying on her back as Duane hammered her pussy. The Suicide Squad actress’s hot legs were also raised as the black man plowed her snatch will all of his might. A few seconds later, Duane clutched the sexy Aussie’s right leg and began fucking her faster.

“Oh yes! I love your huge black cock! Fuck me just like that!” Margot hollered as Duane slammed his lengthy dark pole into her moist pussy.

Later, Duane was fucking Margot doggystyle as Scarlett watched on with lustful glee. He even slapped the blonde beauty’s firm booty as he pumped into her delightful pussy. Besides that, the Wolf of Wall Street actress looked back at the ebony stud as she shoved her ass closer to him.

“Oh my god! Fuck me! You’re stretching my pussy so much!” Margot moaned as Duane slammed his vast black dick into her cooze continuously.

A good while later, Duane was fucking Scarlett in the spoon position. The black man also caressed the Rough Night actress’s left leg as he pistoned his huge cock into her soaking pussy. On top of that, the Black Widow actress’s breasts jiggled as the ebony stud drilled into her love tunnel.

“Oh god yes! Fuck the shit out of me!” Scarlett shrieked as Duane kept stuffing her wet pussy with his huge black dong.

Sometime later, Scarlett mounted Duane’s throbbing ebony cock and began riding him reverse cowgirl. He promptly seized the A-lister’s waist as she rode his manhood at a rapid pace. The Island actress also rubbed her clit with her right hand as she bounced up and down on the black man’s big dick.

“Yes! I could ride your huge black cock all night! Keep pounding my pussy!” Scarlett cried out in joy as she continued to ride Duane like she was an adult film actress.

Later on, Margot took Scarlett’s place, and she instantly sank down on Duane’s ebony dong. After that, the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood actress began riding the black man cowgirl style, and she rolled her hips as she expertly rode his vast manhood.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Your massive black dick is making me cum so much!” Margot wailed in ecstasy as Duane repeatedly thrust up into her wet pussy.

After a video transition, both members of the Black Squad were kneeling on the set’s floor. Meanwhile, their target stood before them and he was jacking his massive dark cock with his right hand.

“I think we’ve earned a big load from you tonight, Duane.” Scarlett said as she looked up at him.

“We certainly have, Scarlett. Cum on our faces now!” Margot replied as she licked her lips.

“Fuck! I’m about to blow.” Duane said as he continued to stroke his throbbing cock.

Before long, Duane groaned, and he began spraying the hot actresses’ faces with several ropes of milky cum. When the black man was done raining cum down on Scarlett and Margot’s faces, they smiled before sharing a cum kiss with each other.

“That is exactly what we wanted, Duane. Thank you.” Scarlett said with a smile before she sucked the excess cum off the black man’s cockhead.

“I have to say that was some amazing teamwork, partner!” Margot said with a huge smile as she nodded his head.

“Yes, it was, Margot. Since we accomplished our mission, it’s time to go home.” Scarlett responded in a cheerful tone.

“Happy Halloween, fans!” Margot and Scarlett said in unison as the camera focused on their cum glazed faces.

Just seconds later, the video ended, and the screen faded to black.

End of Episode 15
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 04:37:17 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Money, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07, Shaggy21x, jnunez9098, Sorale21

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2021, 09:39:23 AM »
Good stuff. If Marvel and DC ever do a crossover then I hope it’s something like that ;D

Shaggy21x

• Trying to make up for Lost Time. Frustrated Writer
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2021, 05:15:05 PM »
Great story. A threesome with Margot and Florence, I could deal with that!
All hail Emma Raducanu.
All hail Sarina Wiegman.

Calibur009

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2021, 01:35:20 AM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Episode 16
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Zelina Vega
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

The episode opened with Zelina Vega walking upstairs with a mischievous smile on her pretty face. The beautiful Puerto Rican WWE Superstar wore a black leotard that showed off her ample cleavage and knee-high leather boots. The short Latina’s black hair was also done up in long pigtails, and she had red highlights. Besides that, the cameraman focused on Zelina’s shapely booty as she continued her trek upstairs. A few seconds later, she entered the bedroom before facing the screen and placing her hands on her hips.

“Greetings, WrestleFuck Universe! I’m Zelina Vega, and tonight on Famous Women Go Dark, I’m going to be fucked by G-Long. Not only that, but I’m going to suck his huge black dick, and I know you’re all going to enjoy watching me do that.” Zelina said in an arrogant tone followed by a sexy smirk.

After a video transition, Zelina was now nude before she crawled onto the bed between G-Long’s legs. After that, the pint-sized Latina quickly seized the black stud’s lengthy cock with both hands, and she caressed it for a bit. Soon, she extended her tongue and began dragging it up the underside of the dark-skinned man’s phallus repeatedly.

“Mmm! It’s such a tasty cock!” Zelina said with a wide smile.

Suddenly, the former TNA Knockout hawked a wad of spit onto G-Long’s massive dark cock. After that, she opened her big mouth and swallowed 8 inches of the ebony hunk’s manhood in one go. Besides that, the New York native made shameless slurping noises as she feasted on the stud’s dark schlong.

“Oh yes! I love how your huge black cock fills up my mouth so much! I love it!” Zelina said as she deepthroated more of G-Long’s dong.

The former Mexican America member made loud gagging sounds as she took a whopping 12 inches of G-Long’s dick down her gullet. As a matter of fact, the former TNA Knockouts tag champ held the black man’s long cock inside her throat for several seconds before she expelled it from her mouth. Following that, she laughed as she stroked the ebony stud’s spit-coated member.

“Holy shit! I’ve never had a dick that big shoved down my throat before.” Zelina said as drool dripped from her mouth to her chin.

“Well, you could have fooled me with the way you basically ate my dick.” G-Long replied with a skeptical look before he laughed.

“I’m going to suck on your big chocolate nuts now.” Zelina replied with a nervous chuckle.

The Puerto Rican beauty began jacking G-Long’s saliva-stained dick with her right hand as she licked his balls. Additionally, she made pleasurable murmurs as she sucked on the dark stud’s right testicle.

“In addition to sucking huge cocks, I love sucking on big balls like yours as well.” Zelina said with no shame as she alternated between sucking both of G-Long’s nuts before she released them with a pop.

Soon, the Latina size queen seized G-Long’s big dark cock, and she proceeded to suck it again. Meanwhile, the gifted black man had an impressed grin on his face as he enjoyed the sight of the hot Puerto Rican greedily stuffed her face with his massive dick. Besides that, the cameraman focused on Zelina’s shapely booty as she bobbed up and down on the dark hunk’s immense penis.

“Mmm! Mmhmm! It’s such an amazing black cock!” Zelina said as she gave G-Long a very wet blowjob.

Later on, Zelina was lying on her back as G-Long’s head was buried between her thighs. Also, the Raw Superstar had a look of pure bliss on her face as the muscular black man dined on her Spanish pussy. She even grabbed onto his head as he lapped at her honeypot.

“Jesus! Oh my god! I love how you eat my pussy! Keep it up!” Zelina cried out as G-Long slithered his tongue into her sweet snatch.

A bit later, G-Long sat on his knees before inserting his long black dick into the former TNA Knockout’s soaking twat. After that, he clutched the short Latina’s right leg and began drilling into her love tunnel. Zelina’s large enhanced tits also bounced as the ebony stud fucked her at a quick pace.

“Oh my god! Holy shit! You’re pounding my pussy so good!” Zelina cried out as G-Long pistoned his enormous dong into her cooze.

Sometime later, Zelina was in the doggystyle position near the edge of the bed while looking back at G-Long as he stood behind her. He quickly buried his huge black cock into the sexy grappler’s pussy lips and started fucking her with all of his might. G-Long also clutched Zelina’s lower back as he swiftly pumped in and out of her wet folds.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Give me all of that big black cock! I love how it stretches my pussy!” Zelina cried out as G-Long drilled into her top-notch pussy.

G-Long slapped Zelina’s left ass cheek repeatedly as he kept banging her. Meanwhile, the pint-sized Puerto Rican moaned loudly as he delivered a series of powerful strokes into her love box.

“God yes! That’s it! Wear my pussy out with your huge black dick!” Zelina shrieked like a banshee as G-Long hit her G-spot multiple times.

Much later, G-Long stretched out on the bed as Zelina slid down his lengthy dark pole, and she initiated riding him in the reverse cowgirl position. The sexy Latina’s huge round tits immediately began bouncing as she speedily rode the black man’s cock. Plus, the hot combatant rubbed her clit with her right hand as the dark hunk filled her twat with her manhood.

“Goddamn! I can feel how deep you’re fucking me! It feels so good!” Zelina whined as she kept impaling herself on G-Long’s massive dark dick.

“Fuck yeah! Ride my fucking dick just like that.” G-Long said as he drove his long black cock into the petite Latina’s pussy.

“That's the plan! Oh my god! You’re making me cum!” Zelina howled with a smile as she energetically bounced up and down on the ebony stud’s stiff cock.

Following a video edit, Zelina was in the doggystyle position to G-Long’s left as she sucked away at his long dark cock like it was her last meal. Additionally, the former TNA Knockout gripped the base of the black stud’s veiny dick as she slobbered all over it.

“Oh yeah! I love sucking your huge chocolate dick! It’s so tasty!” Zelina said as she swallowed ten inches of G-Long’s ebony dong. She even began to massage and squeeze his nuts as she blew him.

A few minutes later, Zelina engulfed G-Long’s big black dick with her big brown tits. Then the gorgeous Latina squeezed her round boobs together and gave the dark-skinned man a superb titjob.

“Oh yeah! Oh my god! Fuck my big titties just like that!” Zelina cooed with her signature big smile as G-Long slid his massive black dick between her fantastic tits. In addition to that, she licked the dark-skinned man’s cockhead as it smacked against her chin.

A good while later, Zelina straddled G-Long’s long black pole and began riding him. Just seconds after that, he grabbed the 4’ 11” WWE Superstar’s waist as she bounced up and down on his vast dick. The Puerto Rican beauty also leaned in closer so that the black man could suck on her large tanned tits, much to her delight.

“Yes! Oh my god! I love riding your huge black cock!” Zelina hollered as she rapidly bounced up and down on G-Long’s big dick like it was going out of style. Additionally, the camera operator focused on her well-sculpted backside as she slammed it off the ebony stud’s thighs.

Several minutes later, Zelina was being fucked in the spoon position by G-Long. He also clutched the first-ever Queen’s Crown winner’s raised right leg as he thrust into her very wet pussy.

“God yes! Oh my god! I definitely made the right decision to appear on the show today! Fuck me!” Zelina commented while moaning as G-Long repeatedly slammed his dark meat missile into her cooze.

After another video edit, G-Long was screwing the short Puerto Rican in the standing carry position next to the bed. Zelina’s arms were also wrapped around the black man’s strong neck as he briskly moved his pelvis and rammed his huge cock into her tunnel of love.

“Oh my god! Oh god yes! Keep stuffing my pussy with that big black dick!” Zelina cried out as G-Long gave it to her fast and hard.

Much later, Zelina was looking back G-Long with a satisfied smile as he fucked doggystyle on the bed. He also clutched the short Latina’s waist as he pistoned his big black cock into her glistening pussy. Plus, the Raw Superstar pushed her shapely ass toward him as the ebony stud banged her.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me! You’re pounding my pussy good!” Zelina moaned in pleasure as G-Long continued to fill her twat with his massive dark cock.

Zelina eventually began riding G-Long’s lengthy black dick again. She also had her hands firmly placed on his chest as she bounced up and down on his manhood. Additionally, the dark-skinned man grasped her brown ass cheeks as he thrust up into her pussy.

“Oh my god! Fuck me! I can’t get enough of riding your big black dick!” Zelina cried out as she vigorously rode G-Long’s manhood.

Soon, there was a video jump cut that now showed G-Long fucking Zelina in the missionary position. On top of that, both of the hot Puerto Rican’s toned legs were raised as the ebony hunk hammered her snatch.

“Yes! That’s it! Fuck the shit out of me!” Zelina howled as G-Long plunged his long dark cock deep into her love tunnel.

A good while later, the former TNA Knockouts tag champion sank down on G-Long’s dark pole and began riding him reverse cowgirl. The chiseled black man with tattooed arms also held onto the sexy Latina’s waist as she briskly rode his dong. Not only that, but her incredible swayed non-stop as her petite body jolted up and down.

“Oh my god! I came on your huge black cock! It felt so fucking good!” Zelina said with a look of pure ecstasy as she continued to bounce on G-Long’s dark schlong like it was a Pogo stick.

After another video transition, Zelina was now kneeling on the bedroom floor while sucking on G-Long’s nuts as he jacked his big dick with his right hand. He even slapped it across the short Latina’s wet tongue several times as he pulled himself off.

“I can until you cum all my beautiful face! Judging by comments on social media, so many wrestling fans would love to give me a facial, and I can’t blame them.” Zelina boasted as she kept licking G-Long’s balls with great enthusiasm.

G-Long smiled as he stroked his massive black dick. He continued to do that until he fired several streams of thick spunk onto Zelina’s perfect face. Some of his cum even landed on her right breast as well. After that, she encased her glossy brown lips around G-Long’s semi-hard cock and sucked the excess jissom off of it.

“Damn! That was amazing, and I’m very impressed by how well you fucked me today, G-Long.” Zelina said with a content smile while caressing the black man’s dick as the camera zoomed in closer to her cumstained face.

Soon, the video ended, and the screen faded to black.

End of Episode 16
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 04:39:20 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, Dyldom, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2021, 07:36:57 PM »
Great chapter. Fun setup and a fierce bout to go with it!

Calibur009

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2021, 01:23:06 AM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Episode 17
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Vanessa Hudgens
Codes: MMF, Interracial, Oral, Anal, DP, Facial

The video began with Vanessa Hudgens walking into a room with a white couch in front of a brick wall. The room also had gray carpeted flooring. Vanessa was clad in an all-black attire that consisted of a jacket, a top that showed off her cleavage and toned tummy, tiny shorts that showcased her killer legs, and open-toe heels. When the camera zoomed in on the Princess Switch actress’s face, she began speaking to the viewers watching the episode.

“Hello, everyone. I’m Vanessa Hudgens and this is my second appearance on Famous Women Go Dark. So thank you to all the fans who requested that I return. I appreciate it because I love big black cocks and I needed a good fuck tonight.” Vanessa said with no shame at all, followed by a wide smile.

Just seconds later, Big-D and Xavier Hardwood joined Vanessa inside the room. Big-D wore a blue snapback cap turned backward, a white T-shirt, khaki pants, and black tennis shoes. Xavier wore a gold chain around his neck, a black tank top, jeans, and white sneakers. The Sucker Punch actress gazed at the two black men with an impressed face as they approached her.

“Good evening, guys. I’m sure you heard that the fans requested my return to the show, and they wanted me to take two dicks tonight. By the looks of you guys, I have no doubt, you can easily fill that request.” Vanessa said with a confident smile to the dark-skinned performers.

“For sure, Vanessa.” Big-D replied with a smile as she checked the Filipino beauty’s hot body.

“Damn right, we can.” Xavier responded with a self-assured grin.

“Great! Then let’s get started and put on a great show for the fans.” Vanessa replied excitedly as she clapped her manicured hands together in delight.

Vanessa began to disrobe and several moments later she was now nude. After that, the former Disney actress sat on her knees between Big-D and Xavier as she rubbed the bulges inside their pants. Shortly, Big-D unzipped his pants and fished out his 10-inch black dong for the dark-haired beauty. A few seconds later, Xavier unfastened his jeans and let them drop to his ankles, freeing his 9.5-inch ebony cock.

“Damn! Those huge black dicks turn me on so much. Looks like things are about to get real hot up here.” Vanessa said with a lustful smile to the screen as she stroked the dark-skinned duo’s meaty cocks with a twisting motion.

Vanessa looked up at Big-D before she wrapped her glossy lips around his huge black cock and sucked it. Besides that, she kept jacking Xavier’s manhood with her left hand as she blew his cap-wearing friend.

“Mmm! Oh yeah! It’s such a good black dick!” Vanessa said as she greedily slurped on Big-D’s large cock. On top of that, the muscular black man occasionally slapped his cockhead onto the hot brunette’s tongue several times as she gave him a wet blowjob.

Vanessa eventually turned her attention to Xavier’s dick, and she swallowed it in one go. Besides that, the Powerless actress kept jacking Big-D’s spit-stained member as she deepthroated Xavier’s veiny dark cock.

“Oh my god! I love sucking your dick! It’s so big!” Vanessa said as she kept slurping on Xavier’s ebony dong.

Before long, the talented thirty-something actress began alternating between blowing Big-D and Xavier’s black cocks. As the fit beauty did that, an immense amount of spit oozed from her mouth as she greedily sucked the two ebony dicks.

“I knew I was going to enjoy myself tonight! Fuck yes! I love your huge black cocks!” Vanessa said with a big smile as she continued her oral assault on Big-D and Xavier’s large dark dicks. And the tanned beauty made shameless wet sounds as she sucked the ebony studs’ schlongs.

After a video transition, Vanessa was bent over with her firm ass stuck out while giving Xavier a syrupy blowjob. The 5’ 1” woman also used her left hand to furiously jack his big dick as she blew him. Meanwhile, Big-D was kneeling behind the High School Musical actress, and he had a firm grip on her cheeks as he ate her pink pussy. As that went on, Vanessa let out some muffled moans as she continued bobbing her head along Xavier’s manhood.

“Oh fuck yes! Eat my pussy just like that!” Vanessa cooed while looking back at Big-D as he enthusiastically dined on her sweet snatch. Just seconds later, she encased her soft lips around Xavier’s dick and resumed blowing him.

Big-D quickly stood up and smacked Vanessa’s right ass cheek. After that, he smiled as he inserted his rock-hard dick into the Bad Boys For Life actress’s wet cooze. The muscular black man also clutched her hips as he banged her with all his might. Besides that, Vanessa kept sucking Xavier’s throbbing dark schlong as Big-D rammed his big ebony penis into her marvelous pussy.

“Oh sweet Jesus! I love how you fuck me with that big black cock!” Vanessa squealed as Big-D pounded her hot box from behind.

Later on, Big-D was sitting upright on the couch while Vanessa knelt between his legs while jerking his dark cock as she sucked on his big nuts. While that was happening, Xavier was happily fucking the Princess Switch actress doggystyle. Besides that, he slapped the dark-haired beauty’s booty repeatedly as he plowed into her soaking twat.

“Yes! Fuck me just like that! Give me all of that big black dick!” Vanessa hollered while licking Big-D’s ebony dong as Xavier pistoned his dark cock into her love tunnel.

Several minutes later, Xavier was now sitting on the couch as Vanessa dropped onto his big black dick, and she began riding him reverse cowgirl. Besides that, the Frozen Ground actress’s perfect tits bounced and jiggled as she briskly rode Xavier’s dark cock. Meanwhile, Big-D stood to the sexy Filipino’s right and positioned himself so that she could suck his big dick as she rode his friend’s manhood.

“Oh my god! I love riding a big black cock while one is inside my mouth!” Vanessa said while feasting on Big-D’s black schlong as she continued riding Xavier at a fast pace.

A good while later, Big-D was banging Vanessa in the missionary position on the couch. Additionally, the Say OK singer's toned legs were elevated as the cap-wearing black man hammered her wet pussy. While that was going on, Xavier observed the action as he stroked his veiny dark cock with his right hand.

“God yes! Fuck me! Your huge black dick is so good!” Vanessa cried out as Big-D drove his ebony cock repeatedly into her hot pussy.

Sometime later, Big-D sat on the couch just as Vanessa lowered herself onto his big dick, and she began riding him cowgirl. Following that, he quickly grasped the Grease Live actress’s waist as she bounced up and down on his hard black cock. Big-D also sucked on her tanned breasts as she rolled her hips and rode his dick like she was a seasoned pornstar.

“Oh my god! Oh fuck yes! Make me cum on your big black dick!” Vanessa howled with a pleased smile as she slammed her ass off Big-D’s thighs.

A few minutes later, Vanessa hopped off Big-D’s glistening black cock. After that, she dropped to her knees and began slurping on his manhood.

“Mmm! Oh yeah! I love tasting my pussy juice on your big black dick!” Vanessa said with a naughty smile and licked her lips as she bobbed up and down on Big-D’s stiff cock.

After a brief video edit, Vanessa was lying horizontally on the couch as Xavier drilled into her love tunnel non-stop. The black stud also clutched the Freaks of Nature actress’s right leg as he thrust into her slick pussy. As that was happening, Big-D took a breather while pulling himself off. Besides that, he viewed the sexual performance that the short brunette was putting on for the watchers of the video.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Keep slamming that big black dick into my pussy!” Vanessa hollered as Xavier plunged his cock deep into her wet and warm snatch.

A couple of minutes later, Xavier was screwing Vanessa in the spoon position. The dark-skinned man also held the Bandslam actress’s left leg as he rammed his cock into her hot box. Also, the Asian beauty began strumming her cooze with her left hand as the black hunk kept fucking her.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good! Keep it up!” Vanessa moaned in pleasure as Xavier gave her a deep dicking.

Several minutes later, Xavier was stretched out on the right side of the couch as Vanessa was blowing him. At the same time, she was in the doggystyle position as Big D delivered a series of powerful thrusts into her pussy from behind. He also had a firm grip on the sexy actress’s lower back as he gave it to her fast and hard.

“Yes! Oh my god! Fuck the shit out of me!” Vanessa cried out while shoving her booty closer to Big-D as he railed her from behind. She also stuffed Xavier’s big black dick back into her mouth and sucked it more greedily than before.

A short time later, Vanessa sank down on Xavier’s large dark dick, and she proceeded to ride him. Plus, he gripped the Frozen Ground actress’s ass cheeks as she briskly bounced up and down on his veiny black cock. On top of that, the cameraman focused on the tanned backside as it crashed up and down.

“Oh my god! Holy shit! Make me cream all over your hard black cock!” Vanessa hollered as Xavier rapidly drove his big dick into her gushing pussy.

“Hell yeah! Fuck that sexy bitch just like that.” Big-D encouraged his buddy as he beat his meat to the steamy activity happening before him.

“Well, Big-D since you love staring at my ass, you should come over here and fuck it!” Vanessa said with a lustful smile as she began riding Xavier more vigorously than before.

Big-D grinned at Vanessa’s suggestion and rushed behind her. After that, he spread her cheeks and slipped his big black dick into the hot California native’s waiting asshole. Before long, Xavier and Big-D were stuffing Vanessa’s pussy and ass in unison with their huge cocks.

“Oh god yes! Fill my slutty holes with those meaty black dicks! They feel so fucking good!” Vanessa howled as the two dark studs kept double penetrating her.

Big-D and Xavier continued to double-stuff the Spring Breakers actress for quite some time. She also let out a chorus of moans that filled the room as the black men worked as a cohesive unit to pleasure her booty and wet snatch.

“Holy shit! You’re stretching my ass and pussy so damn good! I love it!” Vanessa wailed like a banshee as Big-D and Xavier kept filling her backdoor and wet twat with their ebony dongs.

After a brief video edit, Vanessa was now riding Big-D at a quick pace as Xavier was thrusting into her ass. The Second Act actress continued shrieking in pleasure as the two black men relentlessly pounded her sex holes.

“Jesus! Oh fuck yes! I love your big black cocks inside my ass and pussy!” Vanessa cried out with a look of pure ecstasy while Xavier gave her a deep anal fucking as she continued to bounce up and down on Big-D’s dark schlong.

“Shit! I’m about to blow.” Xavier grunted as he pumped in and out of Vanessa’s booty.

“Cum inside my ass!” Vanessa replied as she moaned.

Xavier did as the High School Musical actress requested, and he came inside her backdoor. Following that, the black stud pulled out of the dark-haired beauty’s cream-filled asshole.

“Oh my god! That warm cum feels so good in my ass.” Vanessa said with a satisfied grin.

Vanessa dismounted on Big-D and kneeled on the carpeted floor. Big-D then stood in front of her while wielding his throbbing black cock in his right hand. A few seconds later, he jacked his manhood until he emptied his balls all over the Princess Switch actress’s beautiful face.

“Oh my god! That was so much jizz. Thanks, guys, that was exactly what I was craving tonight.” Vanessa said with a content smile as the camera focused on her cum and sweat-drenched face.

Moments later, Vanessa waved goodbye to the screen before it faded to black, and the video ended.

End of Episode 17
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 04:41:33 AM by Calibur009 »

Calibur009

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2022, 12:25:11 PM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Episode 18
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Miley Cyrus
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Anal, Facial

The episode started with Miley Cyrus walking into a room with a white couch in front of a brick wall. The wild singer wore various jewelry, a short black dress, and matching open-toe heels. A few seconds later, the wild musician looked at the screen with her signature sneer before she began shaking her ass for the camera. After that, she chuckled before addressing the fans watching the video.

“Hi, everybody. This is Miley Cyrus, and today I’m here on Famous Women Go Dark to have fun with G-Long’s massive black dick. I used to get so wet watching him pound the shit out of bitches with his monster cock, so today I finally have an opportunity to get down and dirty with him. And of course, suck his huge black cock.” Miley said in her husky voice as she extended her long tongue before she smiled.

Just seconds later, G-Long walked into the room dressed in a white tank top that showed off his muscular and tattooed biceps, jeans, and black tennis shoes. Miley’s blue eyes were immediately drawn to the large lump inside his pants.

“Hello, G-Long. I’ve been waiting for this. So, let's skip all the romance nonsense and start fucking.” Miley said bluntly as she gave the dark-skinned man a naughty look.

“That’s cool with me.” G-Long replied as he nodded in agreement.

“I knew you would love that suggestion. Now give me some sugar.” Miley responded with a wide smile.

Miley made out with G-Long while shamelessly rubbing his crotch with her right hand. After that, the blonde songstress immediately kneeled before the black man, and she began to unbuckle his belt before finally unzipping his jeans. When the Wrecking Ball singer finished, she yanked the ebony stud’s jeans down to free his huge black cock.

“Damn! Now that is one stiff dark pole.” Miley said excitedly as she seized G-Long’s 13-inch cock with both hands and stroked it for a bit.

After Miley gave G-Long’s cockhead a few licks from her skilled tongue, the former Hannah Montana actress encased her pink lips around his dong and sucked it. As a matter of fact, she easily took eight and a half inches of the dark stud’s lengthy phallus down her throat. And the slim blonde made loud slurping sounds as she greedily devoured the black man’s impressive member.

“Holy shit! You’re even bigger in person than on video! Fuck! This is some great dick!” Miley said as she continued to slobber on G-Long’s big black cock. Additionally, she worked his shaft with her right hand as she bobbed her head along it.

Miley eventually dropped the straps of her dress and let the garment fall to the floor, revealing she was naked underneath. Following that, the Party in the USA singer resumed blowing G-Long at a much faster pace. Plus, ropes of saliva oozed from the Nashville native’s mouth as she choked down ten inches of the black man’s massive dong.

“Fuck! You're such a mouthful! I love sucking your huge chocolate dick!” Miley said as she choked down more G-Long’s big cock. A few seconds later, she flicked her long tongue across the tip of the ebony hunk’s cock.

Soon, Miley wrapped her mouth around G-Long’s big black balls and began sucking on them. Besides that, the leggy blonde began jacking the ebony hunk’s spit-coated dick with her right hand as she licked his nuts.

“Mmm! Even big nuts taste great!” Miley said with a smile as she continued to tongue G-Long’s family jewels.

Following a video transition, Miley and G-Long were now 69ing on the couch. The So Undercover actress was lying on top of the black man’s muscular body as she bobbed up and down on his ebony dong. Meanwhile, G-Long ate the blue-eyed beauty’s pussy like it was a turkey dinner. Besides that, she thrust her ass closer to him as he dined on her tasty twat.

“Oh fuck yeah! Keep eating my pussy just like that! I love it!” Miley cooed while licking G-Long’s huge black cock up and down as he slithered his tongue into her pink cooze.

A bit later, Miley released G-Long’s big black cock from her mouth with an audible pop. After that, the Malibu singer got into the doggystyle position and began shaking her moneymaker. G-Long then smiled before he slapped her ass repeatedly with his right hand.

“Damn! For a slim woman, you have a great ass!” G-Long said with an impressed face.

“Thanks, baby! Now slide that big black snake into my pussy.” Miley replied in a joyous tone while looking back at G-Long as she kept swaying her firm but shapely booty.

“It’ll be my pleasure.” G-Long responded with a smile.

The dark-skinned stud wasted no more time and slipped his huge cock into the tattooed musician’s wet pussy. Before long, he was relentlessly fucking the former Disney Channel actress non-stop, and she loved every second of it.

“Oh god yes! Fuck the shit out of me with your big black dick! It’s so fucking good!” Miley hollered as G-Long showed her pussy no mercy. He also smacked her booty as he continued to drill into her soaking snatch.

“Fuck! Miley, your pussy is terrific.” G-Long said as he rammed his long black dick into her warm and wet love tunnel.

“I know it is, and your huge black cock is so damn good! Fuck me!” Miley replied as she moaned. After that, she began twerking as G-Long continued fucking her from behind.

“That’s it! Shake hot ass.” G-Long said with a smile before he slapped the hot musician’s fine backside again as he banged her faster.

After a brief video edit, G-Long was sitting on the couch as Miley was grinding her ass against his huge black cock. After that, the Climb singer descended onto the black stud’s manhood and began riding him. On top of that, he clutched her waist as she bounced up and down on his dick like it was a Pogo stick. Additionally, the blonde beauty’s small tits jiggled as she rode the ebony hunk’s huge cock.

“Oh yeah! Suck my titties and keep fucking me!” Miley cried out in pleasure as G-Long continued to thrust into her pussy. Meanwhile, the camera zoomed in closer to her ass smacking off his thighs before she went on to say.

“This is more proof that everyone loves looking at my ass! And I don’t blame them! Oh my god! Fill my pussy with that big black dick!” the Slide Away singer said while moaning as he kept bouncing up and down on G-Long’s large slab of dark meat.

Several minutes later, Miley was kneeling between G-Long’s legs with his huge black cock inside her big mouth. The We Can’t Stop singer also jerked the ebony man’s long dick with her right hand with a twisting motion, and she used her left hand to rub her clit as she blew him.

“I love sucking your massive black dick! It’s delicious!” Miley said as she spat on G-Long’s ebony dong. After that, she gave him a syrupy blowjob.

Miley kept slurping on G-Long’s lengthy black pole for quite some time. The talented recording artist even licked the underside of the ebony stud’s cock repeatedly as she massaged his nuts with her left hand. Moments later, the Adore You singer resumed feasting on the black man’s dick, and she even managed to suck down 11 inches of it without much trouble.

“Fuck! That dick felt so good sliding down my throat! I could suck your enormous black cock all night, and I’m not joking!” Miley said with a perverse smile as she rapidly bobbed her up and down on G-Long’s manhood.

“Holy shit! You have some dicksucking skills.” G-Long said with a big grin.

Miley responded by smiling at him and licking his lengthy dark phallus up and down like it was a lollipop. A couple of minutes later, the hot songstress was being fucked in the missionary position by G-Long on the couch. Additionally, her legs were raised as he drilled into her wet pussy. On top of that, she had a firm grip on his biceps as he slammed his huge black cock into her.

“Oh yeah! Oh my god! Give me all of that big black dick! It stretches my pussy so good!” Miley moaned with a satisfied smile as G-Long pounded her cooze at a brisk pace.

Soon, G-Long grasped Miley’s right leg as he continued thrusting into her pussy. Besides that, the Can’t Be Tamed singer’s perky tits jiggled as the black man continued to stuff her snatch with his enormous dick.

“Oh my god! Oh fuck yes! I love how you fuck me!” Miley whined as G-Long gave it to her fast and hard.

Much later, G-Long was screwing Miley in the spooning position. Not only that, but the ebony hunk cradled the world-famous singer’s left leg as he pumped away at her wet pussy.

“Yes! Fuck me just like that!” Miley cried out with a smile as G-Long pistoned his massive dark dick into her snatch.

“I can see you love my huge black dick.” G-Long commented as he kept screwing the former Hannah Montana actress.

“I sure fucking do! Now I’m ready to ride your amazing black dick again!” Miley replied as she moaned.

After a video edit, Miley sank down on G-Long’s big dark cock. After that, she began riding him in the reverse cowgirl position with a wide grin. The black stud even reached around with his left hand to strum the hot blonde’s clit as she bounced up and down on his vast cock.

“Oh my god! Make me cum all over your huge black dick! I love it!” Miley hollered as she continued to wildly impale herself on G-Long’s manhood.

Soon, the camera switched to a behind shot of Miley’s booty as she continued riding G-Long. A few seconds later, the Slide Away singer extended her tongue and proceeded to gyrate her slender body as she rode the black man’s big dick much faster.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! I love riding your huge black cock!” Miley cried out with a lustful grin as she rode him like she was Riley Reid.

Just seconds later, the camera zoomed in closer to Miley’s sweaty face. After that, with a naughty smile, she looked directly at the screen and spoke again.

“It’s time to take G-Long’s huge black dick in my ass! I know you all want to see it!” Miley said as she kept riding the ebony hunk’s dong.

Miley dismounted the dark-skinned stud before she got into the doggystyle position, and she wiggled her ass at him. Following that, G-Long kneeled behind the sexy musician and spread her cheeks. After that, he slipped his massive black dick into her back passage and began fucking her.

“Fuck! I knew I was going to love having your big black cock in my ass! That’s it! Wear my ass out!” Miley shrieked as G-Long stuffed her snug asshole with his long dark staff. The ebony stud even smacked her right ass cheek repeatedly as he thrust into her rump.

Soon, Miley reached between her legs with her left hand and began rubbing wet pussy as G-Long continued to pound her ass. Additionally, the talented vocalist and occasional voice-over actress had a look of pure bliss as the well-endowed black man had five inches of his impressive cock sliding into her backdoor.

“Oh god yes! You’re fucking my ass so good! I love it!” Miley moaned in pleasure while pushing booty closer to G-Long as he drove his huge black cock into her ass non-stop.

A good while later, G-Long was lying horizontally on the bed with his long black dick standing tall. After that, Miley sank her booty down on the dark stud’s slick manhood and placed her hands on his sculpted torso. A few seconds later, the hot musician began riding G-Long with his big cock inside her ass, which was a sight to behold.

“Oh fuck yes! It feels like you’re splitting my ass in two! I love it so much!” Miley howled as she kept bouncing her ass up and down on G-Long’s enormous black dick.

Soon, G-Long grabbed Miley’s ass cheeks as he drilled into her backside at a much quicker pace. Besides that, the Wrecking Ball singer proceeded to shake her booty as the black man jackhammered into her anus.

“Oh yeah! Fuck my ass just like that! It feels so good!” Miley cried out with a pleased smile.

After a video edit, Miley was kneeling on the carpeted floor while looking up at G-Long as he stood before her. Besides that, he was furiously jacking his big dick with his right hand.

“Come on! Cover my face with your hot cum.” Miley said with a smile as she licked her lips.

Before long, Miley received her wish as the dark-skinned stud fired several ropes of thick jissom onto her forehead, nose, and right side of her face. After that, the talented recording artist laughed about the sticky facial she received and licked the excess cum off G-Long’s cockhead.

“G-Long, that was incredible. I enjoyed being fucked by your big black dick today. Bye, everyone!” Miley said with a usual sneer as the camera focused on her cum glazed face. After that, the video ended and the screen went dark.

End of Episode 18
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 04:42:58 AM by Calibur009 »

Calibur009

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2022, 10:55:43 PM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Episode 19
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Ariana Grande, Gal Gadot, Eiza Gonzalez & Zoey Deutch
Codes: MF, MFF, Interracial, Oral, Facial

The video began with Gal Gadot sitting on the edge of a large bed. The Wonder Woman actress wore a red sparkling dress that showed off her long beautiful legs, and matching open-toe heels. Just seconds later, the camera zoomed in closer to her gorgeous face as she began speaking.

“Hi, I’m Gal Gadot. Welcome to the first half of the Famous Women Go Dark series finale. Tonight I will be performing with Mr. G-Long, and I’m looking forward to it.” Gal said in her Israeli accent and with a smile.

Moments later, G-Long, who was already naked, entered the bedroom. Not only that, but his 13-inch black cock swung wildly as he approached the Jewish beauty. The Keeping Up With The Joneses actress’s eyes instantly widened at the sight of his massive dark rod. After that, she left the bed and rested on her knees before the dark-skinned man. Plus, the leggy brunette grasped his huge black dick and smiled at him.

“G-Long, your cock is magnificent, and it’s even bigger in person.” Gal said in an aroused tone as she stroked his lengthy dick with both of her hands.

The Fast & Furious actress parted her red lips and wrapped them around G-Long’s enormous black cock. Besides that, she stroked the black man’s shaft with both of her hands as she slurped away at his dick.

“Oh yes! You’re so huge!” Gal said as she bobbed her head along G-Long’s long dark cock and made loud wet sounds as she did so.

A short time later, Gal removed her dress and heels. After the Justice League actress exposed her nude 5’ 10” frame, she resumed sucking G-Long’s big black cock. The Israeli woman even licked the underside of the ebony stud’s phallus repeatedly before she flicked her tongue across the tip of his dick. Following that, the Red Notice actress refocused her attention on sucking G-Long’s manhood and began sucking with more determination than ever.

“God! Your chocolate dick is amazing! It tastes so good!” Gal said as she bobbed her along the dark-skinned man’s stiff member. The Wonder Woman actress also used her left hand to fondle his large nuts as she blew him.

Gal continued to suck off G-Long until she had 9 inches of his dong lodged down her throat. But she soon released it from her mouth after gagging on it. After that, the olive-skinned beauty laughed and wiped the copious amount of drool from her mouth. A few seconds later, the Fast & Furious actress began sucking on the dark hunk’s cum filled balls.

“Mmm! Your balls are so good!” Gal said as she happily licked and sucked on the black man’s nuts. Additionally, she was jerking G-Long’s slick dark cock with her right hand in a twisting motion.

A bit later, Gal was lying on her back with her long legs elevated as G-Long gorged on her satisfying pussy while he clutched her thighs. On top of that, the Jewish beauty let out many pleasurable moans as the ebony stud dined on her wet folds.

“Oh god yes! I love how you wet my pussy! Don’t stop!” Gal purred as the muscular dark stud kept eating her sweet cooze.

Sometime later, G-Long pulled Gal closer to him before he buried his rock-hard black dick into her wet pussy lips. After that, he proceeded to fuck the Triple 9 actress in the missionary position. Her right leg was also draped over the dark-skinned dude’s shoulder as he briskly thrust into her tunnel of love.

“Yes! Oh my god! Give me all of that big black cock! I love it!” Gal hollered as G-Long pistoned his huge dick into her pussy with great enthusiasm.

The Wonder Woman actress began flicking her clit with her right hand as the dark-skinned performer continued to screw her like no tomorrow.

Much later, Gal had a big grin on her face as she lowered herself onto G-Long’s massive black pole, and started riding him. The gifted black man also clutched the Justice League actress’s slim but shapely ass cheeks as she rode him. In addition to that, her medium-sized tits jiggled as he drove the ebony hunk big dick into her.

“Oh my god! Oh god yes! Fill my pussy with that massive black dick!” Gal moaned as she blissfully bounced up and down on G-Long’s dark schlong.

Soon, the camera zoomed in closer to the Batman vs Superman actress’s backside as she slammed it off the black stud’s thighs. That went on until Gal dismounted G-Long and got into the doggystyle position. Once the leggy beauty did that, the ebony man promptly inserted his dick into her moist pussy and fucked her from behind. G-Long also smacked the tall brunette’s right ass cheek repeatedly as he kept screwing her non-stop.

“Fuck me! Fuck me just like that! That big black dick feels so good inside my pussy!” Gal moaned as she placed her hands on G-Long’s chest and started riding him at a much faster pace.

A good while later, Gal changed positions and began riding G-Long reverse cowgirl. And he immediately seized the Red Notice actress’s slender waist as she did so. Besides that, the leggy beauty quickly moved her fit body as she continued riding the dark-skinned man’s dong.

“Oh god yes! Oh my god! Fuck me with your huge black cock!” Gal howled as she continued to ride G-Long at a steady but quick pace. The Wonder Woman 1984 actress also strummed her very wet pussy with her left hand as she kept riding the ebony stud.

“Damn! You’re doing a wonderful job of riding my dick.” G-Long said with a laugh

“That’s funny! Oh my god! Keep fucking me!” Gal replied with an amused smile as she rode the black man’s dick even faster.

Later on, Gal was on her hands and knees as G-Long fucked her from behind. Plus, the ebony stud had a firm grip on the leggy brunette’s hips as he plowed into her wonderful pussy. Meanwhile, the cameraman focused on the Justice League actress’s gorgeous face while panting as the black man stuffed her soaking twat with his enormous dick.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Fucking give it to me!” Gal shrieked as G-Long relentlessly slammed his huge black cock into her cooze. On top of that, the sounds of the Israeli beauty’s ass smacking against the ebony hunk’s waist could be heard.

After a video edit, Gal was lying on her right side with her left leg raised as G-Long pistoned his big dark cock into her love tunnel. Not only that, but the A-lister was rocking her slender body back and forth as the dark-skinned dude pumped in and out of her pussy.

“God yes! Keep fucking me! I love your huge black dick!” Gal cried out as G-Long filled her pussy with his impressive dark cock.

Several minutes later, G-Long was screwing Gal in the missionary position. Besides that, the Keeping Up With The Joneses actress’s right leg was raised as the dark-skinned man pounded her creaming pussy, and she loved every second of it.

“God yes! Your massive black cock is making cum!” Gal shouted with blissful orgasm as G-Long kept fucking her.

Soon, the black man exited the Israeli beauty’s womb and jacked his dick with his right hand. He continued doing that until he sprayed her face, breasts, and flat stomach with multiple ropes of thick cum. And most of the dark-skinned man’s jissom landed on the right side of Gal’s face.

“G-Long, I have to say that was an amazing fuck you gave me.” Gal said with a satisfied smile as the camera zoomed in closer to her cum-soaked face. After that, she waved goodbye to the screen before the video went dark.

The second scene opened with Zoey Deutch & Eiza Gonzalez walking into the living room of a lavish room. After that, they sat on a white couch and crossed their fantastic pair of legs. Both famous friends wore short dresses and black six-inch heels. Zoey’s dress was purple and Eiza was clad in a red dress. A few seconds later, the camera zoomed in closer to their faces as they addressed the audience, who were watching the video.

“Hello, I’m Zoey Deutch.” Zoey said with a smile.

“And I’m Eiza Gonzalez.” Eiza said with a sexy smirk.

“Welcome to the series finale of Famous Women Go Dark. Today, Eizan and I will be working with Byron Cash.” Zoey said as she gave Eiza a knowing look.

“Yes, we are. Doesn’t he have an 11-inch cock, Zoey?” Eiza asked while stretching out both of her hands as she referred to his dick size.

“He most certainly does, Eiza, and I can’t wait to suck it!” Zoey replied with a laugh followed by a naughty smile.

“Damn! In that case, let’s get started.” Eiza responded as she rubbed her manicured hands together in anticipation.

Thanks to the magic of video editing, Byron was already naked and was now sitting between Zoey and Eiza on the couch. Right now, the dreadlocks-wearing black man was receiving a double blowjob from the two famous beauties. Zoey was on his right and Eiza was on his left as they licked, slurped, and sucked on the dark-skinned stud’s lengthy dick.

“Oh yes! Oh my god! His cock is so big! I love sucking it!” Eiza and Zoey said as they continued feasting on Byron’s large black dick.

“Byron’s big black dick is better than I imagined it would be.” Zoey said with a smile before she resumed blowing him.

“Yes, he does! And he has great-tasting balls!” Eiza replied as she licked Byron’s nuts and massaged them with her right hand.

Before long, Zoey had seven inches of Byron’s large dark meat stuffed down her throat. The Buffaloed actress even licked the black man’s stiff cock up and down a few times as she sucked him off.

“Mmm! Your big black dick is so good!” Zoey said with a smile as she continued blowing Byron.

Sometime later, Zoey began sucking on Bryon’s balls while Eiza slurped on his big dick. Eiza managed to suck down 9 inches of the dark-skinned man’s penis as Zoey happily licked and sucked on his cojones.

“God yes! I love sucking your big chocolate cock! It’s so good!” Eiza said seductively as she bobbed her head up and down on Byron’s member and worked his shaft with her right hand.

“Eiza you were right, his balls are quite tasty!” Zoey said as she snacked on Byron’s nuts.

When the hot brunettes finished their oral fun, they stood up and removed their dresses and heels. Now nude, Zoey immediately mounted Byron’s spit-covered black cock and she began riding him. Meanwhile, Eiza straddled the ebony stud’s face, and he proceeded to dine on her Spanish pussy.

“Oh my god! Yes! Fuck me!” Zoey cried out as she briskly bounced up and down on Byron’s big black dick.

“Oh fuck! Eat my pussy just like that!” Eiza cooed as Byron lapped at her honeypot.

Byron tightened his grip on Zoey’s waist as he thrust into her pussy at breakneck speed. In addition to that, the cameraman zoomed in closer to the Beautiful Creatures actress’s firm booty as she slammed it off the ebony stud’s thighs.

“Yes! Fuck me! I love riding long black dick!” Zoey hollered as she kept riding Byron’s manhood like no tomorrow.

“That’s it, Zoey! Work your ass and ride his big black cock faster.” Eiza said with a lustful grin while watching the steamy action as she pleasured herself on the left side of the couch.

“Eiza thanks for the encouragement! He is fucking me so good!” Zoey replied as she moaned with a smile. Byron even slapped the Why Him actress’s right ass cheek as she continued to ride his lengthy black dick.

After a video edit, Eiza was in the doggystyle position on the right side of the couch as Byron buried his big dick into her wet pussy. After that, he took hold of the Baby Driver actress’s waist and began fucking her. While that went on, Zoey observed the action while finger-fucking herself.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Give it to me!” Eiza cried out while pushing her ass closer to Byron as he plowed her behind. Soon, he smacked the Mexican beauty’s ass and started fucking her much faster.

“Oh yeah! Keep fucking Eiza with that big black cock. She loves it so much. Zoey said in an aroused tone as she continued to pleasure herself with her right hand.

“Oh my god! I love how you slam that big black dick into my pussy!” Eiza said to Byron while moaning as he drilled into her love tunnel.

Later on, Eiza was lying on the couch with her long legs spread as Zoey was eating her pussy. Not only that, but Byron was pounding the Vampire Academy actress’s twat from behind as she ate out the sexy Latina.

“Oh fuck! Zoey, you always eat my pussy so good!” Eiza cried out with a pleased grin as the Zombieland: Double Tap actress feasted on her delectable pussy. Additionally, the Cut Throat City actress massaged her breasts as Zoey tongued her cooze.

“That's because it’s so sweet. Oh yeah! Stretch my pussy with that big black cock!” Zoey moaned while eating out Eiza as Byron continued to ram his ebony dong into her moist snatch. Plus, the Vincent N Roxxy actress pushed her booty closer to the dark-skinned man as he swiftly banged her.

A few minutes later, Eiza was lying on her back as Byron pistoned his huge black dick into her love tunnel. On top of that, Zoey smiled brightly while sitting on the Hobbs & Saw actress’s face as she ate her pussy.

“Oh my god! I love how fuck me with your big black dick! Don't stop!” Eiza howled while licking Zoey's pink pussy as Byron stuffed her excellent cooze with his manhood.

“Oh yes! Oh fuck! Eiza, your tongue is amazing!” Zoey whined as the From Dusk Till Dawn series actress slithered her tongue into her wet snatch.

The video eventually transitioned to Zoey riding Byron reverse cowgirl. Not only that, but the Everybody Wants Some actress’s tits jiggled, and she began rolling her hips as she bounced up and down on the black stud’s big cock.

“Fuck me! I love riding your huge black cock! It’s so good!” Zoey hollered as she rode Byron’s dong at a very quick pace.

Meanwhile, Eiza was kneeling to Zoey’s left and was groping and sucking on her friend’s B-cup tits as she continued riding Byron. Besides that, the Before I Fall actress began moaning louder as the fit dark stud pistoned his lengthy cock into her soaking pussy.

“Fuck! That feels so good! You’re making me cum!” Zoey cried out as Byron repeatedly hit her G-spot as she rode his big black cock. Additionally, she began rubbing her wet pussy with her left hand as she kept riding the ebony man’s dick.

When Zoey hopped off Byron’s dark pole, Eiza immediately took her place and began riding him. The 5’ 8” Latina began gyrating her hot and lean body as she swiftly rode the black dude’s big dick. Besides that, Byron sucked on the Bloodshot actress’s right breast as she bounced up and down on his manhood.

“Oh god yes! You’re fucking me so good!” Eiza said while moaning as she kept riding Byron’s dark cock like a true professional.

Shortly after a video transition happened, Byron was now spooning with Zoey on the couch. The dark-skinned man also held the Rebel in the Rye actress’s left leg as he pumped in and out of her wet pussy.

“Yes! Oh my god! Don’t stop fucking me with that big black dick!” Zoey moaned with a beaming smile as Byron pistoned his cock into her great snatch.

Sometime later, Byron was sitting upright as Eiza straddled him. After that, the Mexican beauty began riding him reverse cowgirl. The leggy Latina also began grinding her pussy on the black man’s dick as she swiftly rode him.

“Oh my god! I love riding your long black dick! It’s so fucking good!” Eiza screeched as she continued riding Byron’s big dark cock.

Following a video transition, Zoey was kneeling on the floor while jacking Byron’s ebony dong with her right hand. Meanwhile, Eiza was laser-focused on licking his chocolate nuts.

“We’re ready for you to cum for us now, Byron.” Zoey said while looking up at him with her brown eyes as she kept jerking his manhood.

“Yes! We want it so bad.” Eiza chimed in with a naughty grin as she kept Byron’s balls.

Before long, Byron let out a loud grunt before he expelled a huge amount of cum onto Zoey’s face. After that, Eiza licked some of the spunk from the right side of her face and swallowed it. Following that, the two famous besties laughed before sharing a passionate kiss.

“Oh yeah! That was fun.” Zoey said with a wide smile as the camera operator zoomed in on her cum drenched face.

“It sure was, Zoey. We did this sooner.” Eiza replied as she nodded in agreement before the screen faded to black.

The third segment opened with Ariana Grande standing next to a bedroom door. The world-famous singer wore a black one-piece lingerie bodysuit and six-inch heels. As usual, the Dangerous Woman singer sported her signature ponytail. A couple of seconds later, the camera zoomed in closer to her pretty face.

“Hi! This is Ariana Grande, and you’re watching me on the finale of Famous Women Go Dark. I wish I could have done an episode sooner, but I’m here now. To make up for it, I’m about to perform G-Long. Since he has a 13-inch dick, so he should have no issue giving me a great fuck today.” Ariana said with a big smile followed by a giggle.

Ariana didn’t waste any more time and quickly entered the bedroom, and the camera focused on her cute ass when she did. G-Long was already lying on the bed naked when the 7 Rings singer approached it. After that, the former Victorious actress gasped at the sight of the black man’s long dick.

“Oh my god! G-Long, your cock is so big. Can I suck it?” Ariana asked with a naughty smile as her brown eyes were fixated on the dark stud’s immense penis.

“You’re fucking Ariana Grande, you can do whatever you want.” G-Long replied with a sly grin.

In an act of comedy, the theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey began playing in the background as Ariana continued to stare at G-Long’s ebony dong. After that, she laughed and quickly removed her heels and lingerie. Now naked, the Breakup With Your Girlfriend I’m Bored singer joined the dark-skinned man in bed. After that, she wasted no time and got into the doggystyle position to the black man’s right.

“That was very funny, guys.” Ariana said with a laugh as she seized G-Long’s huge black dick and caressed it with her manicured hands.

Soon, the petite songstress parted her perfect pink lips and slipped the ebony hunk’s huge cock into her soothing mouth. It wasn’t long until the Side To Side singer was slurping down 8 inches of G-Long’s vast dark dick. Also, the brown-skinned beauty made shameless wet sounds as she deepthroated G-Long’s lengthy cock.

“Oh yes! Your dick is so damn big, and I love the sensation when it hits the back of my throat!” Ariana said as she kept sucking G-Long’s big dark cock.

As Ariana blew the dark-skinned man’s long dick, she swayed her ass from side to side. Not only that, but the short vocalist worked his shaft with her right hand, and she massaged his nuts with her left hand. Furthermore, the Italian beauty used her talented tongue to lick the black man’s dick up and down as she sucked it.

“Oh fuck! I love sucking your enormous black cock! It’s delicious!” Ariana said with a sexy giggle as continued feasting on G-Long’s manhood.

Ariana eventually started sucking on the black man’s balls as she jacked his saliva-stained dick with her right hand. Meanwhile, G-Long was squeezing the Republic Records recording artist’s firm booty as she licked his chocolate nuts.

“Mmm! I love licking your big black balls.” Ariana said in a sexual tone as she orally pleasured the G-Long’s family jewels.

A bit later, Ariana climbed onto G-Long’s chiseled body, and they began to 69. The handsome black man happily ate the Into You singer’s appetizing pussy as she bobbed up and down on his lengthy dick. Additionally, the short brunette wigged her tanned booty as the chiseled ebony stud plunged his tongue deep into her cooze.

“This is one of my favorite positions! I even have a song about it! Keep eating my pussy just like that!” Ariana cooed excitedly while slurping on G-Long’s ebony cock as he ate her tasty twat.

After a video jump cut, Ariana sank down on G-Long’s massive black cock. He then grabbed the 34+35 singer’s small waist as she began riding him. In addition to that, her small titties jiggled due to how fast she rode the ebony hunk’s dick.

“Oh my god! I love how you stretch my tight pussy with your big black dick!” Ariana said as she filled the bedroom with a chorus of pleasurable moans.

“Ariana, your pussy is simply incredible.” G-Long said as the One Last Time singer energetically rode his huge dark dick effortlessly.

“Thanks! Now filling my pussy with that fantastic black cock! Fuck me!” Ariana replied as she moaned.

A bit later, Ariana was kneeling between G-Long’s muscular legs as she gave him another blowjob. The Bang Bang singer also used both hands to jerk the black stud’s manhood in a twisting motion.

“I can’t get enough of sucking our huge black cock! I can tell you love it too!” Ariana said as she joyfully slurped on G-Long’s dong.

“Hell yeah! That mouth of yours is a national treasure.” G-Long replied with a smile as Ariana continued her oral assault on his big dick.

After Ariana released G-Long’s dark schlong with an audible pop, she quickly straddled his spit-stained phallus. Following that, she began riding the black man in the reverse cowgirl position. Besides that, the Focus singer rolled her hips as she rapidly rode the ebony stud’s big cock like it was going out of style.

“Oh my god! Oh god yes! Fuck me! Make me cum on your huge black dick!” Ariana shrieked with a big smile as she rode G-Long like she was an adult film actress. A few seconds later, she began strumming her clit as she bounced up and down on the dark hunk’s dong.

Several minutes later, G-Long was screwing Ariana doggystyle as she looked back at him with an approving smile. He also grasped the award-winning musician’s lower back as he plowed into her pussy. Not only that, but the 5’ 1” vocalist was rocking her petite frame back and forth as the black man banged her.

“God yes! Give it to me! Give me all of that huge black cock!” Ariana hollered as G-Long gave her a fast and hard pounding. He even slapped her ass before drilling her wet pussy much faster.

Later on, Ariana was lying on her back with her stellar legs raised as G-Long hammered her pussy non-stop. The black man also groped the Hairspray Live actress’s A-cup breasts as he drove his dark schlong into her love tunnel.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! This is the best black dick I’ve ever had!” The Thank U, Next singer hollered with a look of ecstasy as G-Long pistoned into her soaking twat. Soon, the petite woman’s body began to spasm as the ebony man kept screwing her.

Just a few minutes later, G-Long was fucking Ariana in the spoon position as she cried out in pleasure. He also held onto the Positions singer’s right leg as he pumped in and out of her soaking pussy.

“Yes! Oh god yes! I love your big black cock!” Ariana shrieked at the top of her lungs as G-Long slammed his huge dark dick into her snatch.

After a brief video transition, G-Long was sitting on the edge of the bed as Ariana was kneeling between his legs, and she had 10 inches of his cock stuffed into her talented mouth. In fact, the brown-skinned beauty was sucking the black stud’s dong like it contained the secret of life.

“Mmm! Mmhmm! I love choking on your huge black cock! It’s so good!” Ariana said as she slobbered on G-Long’s manhood. She also jerked his shaft with her right hand as she rubbed his chest with her left hand.

“Goddamn! I’m ready to bust my nut.” G-Long warned with a groan.

“Fire all your cum on my face! I deserve it!” Ariana said as she kept slurping on the black man's big dick.

G-Long began skeeting several streaks of milky jissom across the Rain On Me singer’s face. When the ebony hunk finished, the petite Italian’s visage was drenched with his cum. Ariana then smiled at the camera before she slid some cum from her left cheek into her mouth and swallowed it with no shame.

“That was delicious, G-Long. Oh my god! That was amazing, I really should have appeared in this series earlier.” Ariana said with a laugh before she grasped the black man’s spent dick and sucked it again.

End of Episode 19
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 04:45:46 AM by Calibur009 »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA