Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Celebrity Swallowed (multi celeb series) [Chapter 10 posted]  (Read 26457 times)

DarkSwordsman

Celebrity Swallowed (multi celeb series) [Chapter 10 posted]
« on: March 03, 2021, 10:21:30 AM »
Celebrity Swallowed

Scene 1: The Cat Gets Her Cream
Starring: Taylor Swift

The camera faded in from black on a long white couch, stretching across the patio in a lush green yard in sunny Los Angeles.  The word NEW! was sprayed across the wall behind in a cartoonish pink font, emblazoned on a bubbly baby blue background; a typically colourful backdrop that viewers of Swallowed.com’s regularly scheduled programming were more than familiar with. 

Sat on the couch was the beautiful Miss Taylor Swift; the first guest in a series of celebrity specials that would be running on the site over the next few months.  Beaming warmly at the expensive camera, Taylor was kitted out in a figure hugging leopard print leotard.  A headband with a matching set of furry cat ears was perched atop her head, pinning back her shiny blonde locks, lest they get in the way of the sloppy, wet suckjob that was soon to come.

“Hi, Taylor,” said the director, his trusty lens trained on her sumptuous form.

“Hi,” she replied, toothy smile stretching wider as she addressed the camera and the legions of viewers watching at home.

“It’s a real pleasure to have you here.  Our very first celebrity guest on Swallowed.com.”

“It’s a pleasure to be here.  Thank you for inviting me.”

“So, do you like sucking dick, Taylor?” the director asked, getting straight down to business.

“I looove sucking dick,” she said, a purr in her voice that was well worthy of the big cat she so closely resembled.  “It’s my favourite thing to do.”

“And you’re good at it too, huh?”

“The best,” Taylor declared, returning an impish grin.

“And what makes you so good at sucking dick, Miss Taylor Swift?”

“Well, I’m a fantastic deepthroater.  I’ll make every inch of that cock disappear, no matter how big it might be.”

“That a fact?” the director asked, cocking an eyebrow from behind his rig.

“Mmhmm,” Taylor smirked proudly.  “Every.  Friggin’.  Inch.  And I’m a drooler, as well.  I love making that dick all nice and sloppy when I’m sucking away at it!”

“Wow!  Well, it sounds like your co-star’s in for a treat today.”

“Oh, yeah.  Dude ain’t gonna know what hit him!”

“Big words!” the director exclaimed.  “Let’s hope you’ve got the skills to back them up.  OK, I think it’s time we showed those guys at home this hot little body of yours.  Stand up for me, please.”

Taylor rose from the couch and the director stood along with her.

“Damn!  Not so little, after all.”

Taylor giggled.  “Nuh uh.”

“How tall are you?”

“5.8,” Taylor declared, her spindly leopard-toned heels clearly adding an inch or two.

Cutting to a close up, a fisheye lens had been affixed to the director’s rig; a staple of Swallowed.com’s extensive back catalogue.  Gorgeous face so perfectly framed, Taylor pouted her rosy red lips for the camera, gazing into the lens with those big, bright blue eyes.  The tighter angle revealed an audaciously large set of hooped earrings swinging back and forth from her lobes, leopard print along with everything else.

“Mmm, that’s sexy,” the director declared, panning down to her bosom, the wide angle lens giving a little boost to her perky set of B-cups.  “Can we see these titties?”

“Sure.”

Her nipples poked through the leopard print fabric of her leotard and soon they were freed entirely as Taylor tugged down the shoulder straps and exposed her lovely tits to the air.  She inched down her one piece and the director followed, trailing past her flat, toned midriff and down to her groin.  Pointing the lens at her crotch, he captured a breathtaking close up as the pop star's pussy mound chewed up the thin material.

“Looks like you’ve got a nice little treat for us in there, Taylor.”

“Mmhmm,” she purred, running a testing finger over her barely concealed snatch. 

“Let’s take a look.”

Taylor tugged down the rest of her leotard, sliding it down her long legs and kicking it aside. 

“Split that pussy open for me.”

She reached down and put her fingers to her cooze, parting them in an inverted V shape.  Her wet lips spread open, showcasing that hot little twat in all it’s sticky pink glory.

“Mmm, that looks good enough to eat,” the director declared.  “Actually, maybe your co-star would like a little taste before we get started.  Ernesto!”

Quick as a flash, a handsome, light brown face squeezed into frame as Taylor’s Hispanic co-star knelt at her feet, burying his head between her thighs.  Keeping the camera tight on her groin, the director watched through the viewfinder as his male talent scoffed greedily at the singer’s box, muffled groans escaping his busy mouth as he savoured the sweet, sweet taste.  Manicured fingers combing through his slicked back hair, they came to rest at the back of his head, pinning him to her crotch.

The camera panned up to Taylor’s face, capturing those stunning features as they lit up in the throes of pleasure.

“He’s good at that, huh, Taylor?”

“Uh huh,” she purred, eyes closed, lips puckered even more than usual as that skilled tongue worked wonders on her clitorous.

“Let’s take a look at that butt.”

“Aww, do I have to?” Taylor cooed, clearly reluctant to release the Latin stud from her grasp.

“Yep, I’m afraid so.  Don’t worry, he’ll get a taste of that too.”

Taylor sighed playfully.  “OK.”

With a heavy heart, she let go of Ernesto’s head and he surfaced from between her legs.  Taylor turned around and thrust out her ass for the camera, the wide angle lens emphasizing her already impressive curves. 

“Mmm, fuck!” the director hissed.  “That’s a peach, huh?”

“Mmhmm,” Taylor grinned, looking back into the camera lens.  “It tastes like one too.”

“Hmm.  I’m wondering if Ernesto could confirm that for me.”

Without saying a word, Ernesto gripped Taylor’s beach-bronzed ass cheeks and split them apart, her sphincter winking at him as he dove inside.

“Oh my God!” Taylor gushed, eyes nearly popping out of her skull as her Hispanic co-star burrowed into her rear.  “When did you last feed this guy?!”

The director laughed.  “You’ve been starving yourself, huh, Ernesto?”

“Si,” he murmured in response, his long, slick tongue already sliding in and out of the singer’s backdoor.

That dainty little hand reached back once more, gripping the back of his head and holding him between her cheeks.  Face submerged in the depths of her crevice, Ernesto’s tongue wagged about in her rectum, that slimy tip seeking out her deepest of innards.

“Looks like he’s pretty good at that too,” the director declared.

“Mmhmm,” Taylor replied, cooing like a ringdove as her handsome co-star munched on her behind.

“OK, I think it’s time you did a little tasting of your own.”  The director tapped his male talent on the shoulder.  “Out you come, buddy.”

Ernesto pried his head reluctantly from Taylor’s crack as the camera lens was trained on her face.

“Ready to suck some dick now?”

“Born ready,” she replied, licking her lips with excitement.

Ernesto stood and Taylor dropped promptly to her knees. 

“Wow!” she exclaimed, rosy lips forming a perfect O as she gazed at the lump in his jeans.

“That’s a big one, huh?” asked the director.

“Friggin’ huge!” Taylor gushed, licking his shaft through the denim.

“How about you pop that thing out and take a look?”

Taylor didn’t need a second invitation.  She unbuttoned Ernesto’s jeans and tugged them down, his incredibly long penis uncoiling from within and dangling between his thighs.  It was only about half-hard, but already his thick light brown bellend was swinging around his kneecaps, an equally weighty set of cum-filled gonads hanging on either side.

“Holy fuck!” said Taylor, gawking listlessly at the fat slab of meat swinging from his groin.

From here on the director kept his mouth shut, happy to let his celebrity guest and her world class suckjob skills do the talking for the both of them.  Standing beside Ernesto, he trained his camera on the Latino’s groin.  The classic POV shot; a staple of his body of work.

Taylor took Ernesto’s cock in her hands and started to stroke, the girthy member throbbing in her grasp.  She shot out her tongue and lapped at the head, making light work of the hot, sticky precum that pooled in the winking tip. 

Gaping her lips as wide as they’d go, Taylor fed that bulbous bellend into her mouth, sucking at it as she stroked the shaft.  River of prespunk trickling across her tongue, the gorgeous blonde felt the girthy trunk grow and stiffen in her hands as she worked it over.  Bobbing slightly at his jutting brown groin, that massive dong reached its full rigidity as she took in some of his length. 

Taylor’s lips roamed along the shaft, leaving thick trails of saliva in their wake.  Every pass taking another inch, she placed her hands on Ernesto’s thighs, clearing the track as she reached the home straight.  Bulging head prodding at her tonsils, Taylor fought her gag reflex with every ounce of her might.  Willing herself onward, she didn’t stop until those big, thick prickpillows were puckered at her co-star’s crotch.

“Ay! Mi gusta!” Ernesto groaned, legs nearly buckling from underneath him as the fair-haired songstress smooched his manscaped groin.

Keeping it inside for as long as she could manage, Taylor expelled that throbbing fuckstick in a wave of spit, thick ropes of the stuff dripping from his underbelly.

“Phew!” Taylor sighed, gasping for air and grinning at the camera lens with victorious delight.  “Fuck, that’s a big cock!”

Moving around to the side, the director captured the action from a new angle as Taylor dipped down and gobbled up Ernesto’s balls.  Suckling at each of the fat, swinging orbs, Taylor let her co-star’s schlong rest against her face, spit smearing across her skin.  Comfortably larger than her head, the tip of Ernesto’s rod peaked someway north of her glossy blonde hairline, giving the blonde beauty a good few inches of meat to reach up and stroke as she tended to his plums. 

Sucking at them greedily and dousing them in spittle, both of Ernesto’s nuts were sopping wet by the time she was done, thick drops of saliva dripping from his sack and down onto the floor as she returned to his dong.  Licking slowly up the length of his pole, Taylor steered that swollen head back between her lips, vanishing his length once more. 

And this time, there was no slow build up.  In fact, no sooner had Ernesto’s crown slid past her lips, was that raging red bellend pushing up against her tonsils, every inch of that light brown pipe hidden beneath her powdered cheeks. 

“Dios mio!” Ernesto exclaimed, impressed by the ease with which his dong disappeared.   

He’d worked with some of the most talented women in the industry and had encountered many a prestigious cocksucker in his time.  But Taylor’s blowjob skills put theirs to shame and from here on out, the cock-hungery singer went at him like a woman possessed.  Every bob of her head sent those thick, pouty lips trailing up to the ridge of his crown, before quickly returning from whence they came.  The director moved around the patio from one spot to the next, capturing the top notch BJ from every conceivable angle.  And wherever he went, Taylor’s eyes followed, those gorgeous azure peepers following the camera like they were glued to the lens. 

Sucking down that beast with vicious intent, Taylor doused his shaft in volumes of fluid, each pull of her lips leaving behind wet, sloppy trails to trickle down onto the floor.  Monstrous girth throbbing against her tongue, Ernesto’s head gave a particularly vigorous spasm as it prodded the back of her throat.  Unsure of how much more her co-star could take, Taylor gripped his rod at the base and pried it from between her lips, releasing that ticking time bomb of a cock before it detonated in her mouth. 

“Madre dios!” Ernesto sighed, panting heavily, his dick still twitching as she pulled it free.

“Damn!” the director exclaimed.  “Looks like he needs a break, huh?”

“Mmhmm,” Taylor agreed, a devilish grin tickling her lips.

“I think it’s time you had a taste of that ass.  What do you say?”

“Mmm!” Taylor purred excitedly.  “I think so too.”   

Moments later, thanks to the wonders of post-production, Ernesto was laid back on the couch, legs spread wide as Taylor knelt before him.  Hairless ass cheeks held firmly apart, she shot out her tongue and slid it up his rectum.  Gazing forward into the glass of the camera lens, the gorgeous singer stared a hole through her co-star, the director and the guys jerking off at home all in one hit as she munched on the Hispanic’s rear. 

Tongue outstretched, Taylor bobbed furiously at Ernesto’s backside, her full set of lips kissing his sphincter with each gluttonous motion.  Still rock hard and violently throbbing, Ernesto’s long brown pipe flopped about like it had a mind of its own, twitching incessantly with each deep probe of her tongue. 

Burrowing deep into the crack of his ass, Taylor was happy to let her co-star’s fat, bloated balls squish against her nose, restricting her breathing and filling her nostrils with his manly musk.  Long, skilled tongue buried in his rectum, Taylor wagged it around in the furthest reaches, the tip so deep she could almost check his prostate.   

Briefly re-emerging from the darkness of his crack, Taylor spat a thick jet of saliva at her co-star’s ring, gooey spit smearing across her mouth and making a mess of her lipstick.  Returning to his strip-waxed crevice, Taylor licked from his asshole right the way up to his balls, leaving behind long, sloppy moist trails across his hairless taint. 

Continuing along the trunk of his cock, Taylor journeyed all the way up to that bulging red bellend, stopping at the tip and lapping at it once more.  Ernesto lowered his legs and his co-star settled between them, feeding his crown back between her lips and sucking ferociously.   Lips pursed tight around his quivering bellend, Taylor coaxed further drops of precum from his drooling wet tip, gooey rivulets of the stuff seeping out and dribbling across her tongue.   

“Ay!  Mierda!” Ernesto grunted.

Pushing her headband aside, he gathered think handfuls of Taylor’s vibrant blonde hair, swiftly guiding her up and down his shaft.  Strong, tattooed hands tugging at her locks, Taylor’s mouth slid up and down the Latino’s shaft, lips gliding from bellend to base.  Slobbering profusely, a thick mess of spit dripped down Ernesto’s wang, bathing his shaft and wetting his ballsack. 

Helmet throbbing in her sopping gullet, Ernesto’s eruption was close at hand.  Eager to sign off in style, the Latin hunk wasn’t going to let the scene end without giving his celebrity co-star one hell of a facefucking.  Holding her up by the strands of her hair, Ernesto bucked his hips at a furious pace, driving his cock up into her face. 

*UK* *UK* *UK* *UK*

Taylor’s eyes bulged wide as that mighty trunk soared through her dripping maw, that dribbling crown pushing her tonsils aside and jabbing at the back of her throat.  Saliva rained from her upturned face, adding a fresh layer of slop to his already spit-drenched shaft.  Ernesto’s fat set of balls, flung up from the couch cushion, that big, saggy wet sack slinging drops of spittle this way and that as it slapped against her throat.

Pinning her face to his groin once more, Taylor could feel those bloated gonads churning as they pressed against her cheek, that long brown dick pounding incessantly in her darkest recesses. 

“Mierda!  I’m gonna cum!” he blurted out.

He tugged at Taylor’s locks, prying himself from between her lips before he blew his beans straight down her gullet.  Taylor gasped for air, making one final addition to the volumes of spittle already dripping from his junk.

A quick cut later, and Taylor was back on her knees, gazing into the lens in anticipation as Ernesto stood before her, stroking his Latin schlong.  As the scene geared up to its big finale, both the singer and her co-star bore all the hallmarks of a blowjob well given. 

Taylor’s flawlessly-applied makeup now ceased to exist- a smear of lipstick and two dried rivers of mascara the only evidence that she’d ever worn any at all.  Her cat-eared headband, once such an integral part of her scanty little outfit, had been long forgotten about; the leopard-print item now strewn somewhere on the patio floor.  Her hair was wildly disheveled, shiny golden strands now plastered to her cheeks with volumes of sticky, wet spittle. 

Though when it came to saliva distribution, the gooey smears around Taylor’s mouth were a drop in the ocean compared to the leagues of slop coating not only Ernesto’s long brown cock, but his upper thighs, lower midriff and giant ballsack as well. 

Taylor opened her mouth and wagged her tongue invitingly, lapping at Ernesto's bellend and gleefully licking up every drop of precum that oozed from his wide-open slit.

“You ready for some cum?” asked the director, lens trained on her gaping maw. 

“Uh huh,” Taylor replied, reaching up and caressing her co-star’s balls; fat, swinging orbs that were soon to be emptied straight into her waiting mouth.

* SCHLICK * SCHLOCK * SCHLICK * came the sounds as Ernesto beat his meat, his fingers gliding up and down that spit-soaked shaft at a mile and minute.  Dickhead throbbing against her outstretched tongue, a deafening roar burst forth from the bowels of his throat as his penis erupted, an almighty wad of gloopy, hot spunk spewing from his slit and plastering across her slick red flesh.

Panting heavily and muttering to himself in Spanish, Ernesto stepped away, allowing the director to move in close.  Camera trained on her gaping maw, he captured that unworldly ejaculate as it pooled between her lips, stirring and churning as it drowned her tongue.  Closing her lips, Taylor gulped down that gooey load in a single hit, purring delightedly as it nestled in the pit of her belly.

“Mmm, yummy!” she exclaimed, a triumphant grin stretched across her face as she looked into the camera lens.

“That’s all gone, huh?” the director asked.

“Yup!” Taylor replied, sticking out her tongue for proof.

“Did you have fun today?”

“So much fun!  And I hope your viewers enjoyed it too.  Thanks for watching, guys.  Hope you came like this guy did,” said Taylor, gripping Ernesto’s cock one last time and sucking out the final few clinging droplets from his urethra.  “Byeee!”  She blew a kiss to the camera, waving to her fans as the scene faded to black.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 08:16:49 AM by DarkSwordsman »
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

Calibur009

Re: Celebrity Swallowed (multi celeb series)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 12:57:07 PM »
That was a great start to a hot new series Dark.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, X42

fenderdiesel

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 01:06:08 PM »
Always amazing Dark, can't wait to see who is next!

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 06:59:19 PM »
Great first choice for a great looking series!

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Dyldom

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2021, 10:58:48 AM »
Scene 2: English Delicacies
Starring: Naomi Scott and Nathalie Emmanuel

“Hi there, ladies,” said Swallowed.com’s resident cameraman.

The video faded in on a white leather sofa, the centrepiece of a typically brightly-coloured lounge.  Loud and garish cartoon-style paintings hung from the wall behind, while a number of multicoloured scatter cushions had been placed strategically around the two dark-skinned women perched on the luxurious couch. 

“Hi,” they responded in unison, gorgeous smiles directed at the lens. 

Scantily clad in a pair of tiny white bikinis, the two girls- one of Caribbean descent, the other of Indian- were quite the pair of exotic beauties.  Positioned on the left, Nathalie Emmanuel’s trademark kinky dark hair was as full and lustrous as ever, framing her face in thick, tightly-curled ringlets.  Sat beside the Game of Thrones actress was her co-star for the day and fellow Brit, Miss Naomi Scott, her product-rich, glossy black hair carefully parted and slicked into place.

“Welcome, ladies,” said the director.  “And what brings to such beautiful women in front of my camera today?”

“We’re gonna share a dick today,” Naomi declared, responding in a West London accent that years working in Hollywood had failed to shed.

“Yeah.  A nice big one, right?” Nathalie asked, the hope in her voice as clear as day.

“Uh huh,” the director replied.  “A fat, juicy American cock for you lovely British ladies.”

“Oooh!  Sounds just right!” Nathalie exclaimed, squirming in her seat in anticipation.

“Have you girls ever shared a dick before?”

“With each other?” Naomi asked.

“Yeah, with each other, or anyone else.”

“Not with each other, but I shared a cock with Elizabeth Banks during my audition for Charlie’s Angels.  In fact, that’s how I got the part.”

“I see,” the director replied.  “And you?”

“Oh, yeah.  Me and the girls used to share dicks all the time when I worked on Game of Thrones.  Actually, a whole load of us teamed up on one of the set builders this one time.  Me. Sophie. Maisie. Emilia. Nat.  It got a little crowded but it was a lot of fun.  The bloke enjoyed himself too!”

“I’m sure he did.  Well, since this is your first time sharing a dick together, I think you two should get to know each other a little better first.  How about you have a little kiss for those guys watching at home?”

“Sure!” Naomi replied, scooching across the couch cushions and nuzzling in close to her co-star.

The director moved in for a close up as those two dark-skinned hotties puckered their plump, shiny lips, pushing them neatly together.  It started off slow but quickly intensified, and before long, the mixed-race Brits were nearly chewing each other’s faces off, pink gloss smudging as their lips sealed shut.  Sloppiness was the order of the day and the two babes had certainly gotten the memo.  In practically no time at all, the pair of them were swapping spit like it was going out of style, oceans of the stuff sloshing back and forth from one mouth to the next. 

Finally, and with their entire audience left utterly spellbound, their lips pried slowly apart.  Surprisingly easily in the opinion of the director, who was beginning to suspect that he might have to separate them with a crowbar.  Cleaning up the stray gloss with a pair of manicured fingers, the two girls gave one another a quick peck on the lips for good measure before turning to face the camera.

“Wow!” the director gushed, finally able to form words again after the all-girl smooch had rendered him speechless.  “What a start!  Stand up, ladies.  Let’s see you side by side.”

The pair clasped hands and rose to their feet.  The camera trailed slowly from twin pairs of matching white stiletto heels and up two sets of long, slender legs; one milk chocolate, the other caramel.  Scarcely hidden by two indecently skimpy pairs of thin white bikini bottoms, both their lady parts were already slick with excitement, and the sticky moisture soaking into the fabric offered up a tantalizing outline of the tasty English delicacies beneath.  Continuing up past two flat little midriffs and two perky sets of breasts, the director pointed his camera at their gorgeous faces, twin pairs of nut-brown peepers practically eye fucking the expensive lens.   

“Stunning,” he declared as he peered through the viewfinder, mesmerised by their beauty.  “I’m gonna have to go to England if all the women there look like you!”

The girls laughed.  “You should,” said Naomi, lips curled up in a grin.

“Turn around for me,” the director instructed.  “Let’s see what you girls look like from behind.”

He stepped back, getting their whole bodies into frame as they turned to face the wall, arms wrapped around each other’s waists as they stuck their booties out behind them.  Moving in close once more, he trained his camera on Naomi’s rear, his wide angle lens adding some additional roundness to her already flawlessly-shaped cheeks.

“Damn,” he sighed, gazing at the viewfinder as that mouth-watering backside filled his entire lens.

“Nice arse, ain’t it?” said Nathalie, giving those peached-shaped buns a playful squeeze.

“Fuck yeah, it is,” the director agreed.  “Why don’t you get down here and give it a closer look?”

In the blink of an eye, the mixed-race beauty was squatted down beside her friend.  Digging her nails into those wonderfully toned cheeks, she carefully pried them apart, unveiling the wire-thin g-string that flossed Naomi’s buns like a pair of incisors. 

“Peel that thing to the side.  Shows us that asshole.”

Nathalie did as instructed, hooking her finger under the string of her co-star’s thong and hastily tugging it aside.  Spreading her buttocks as wide as they’d go, Naomi’s puckered round asshole split open invitingly.

“Mmm, look at that cute little arsehole,” Nathalie purred, grinning naughtily as that pretty brown ring winked at her and the camera.

“Why don’t you give that a little taste?” the director suggested.

“Happy to,” Nathalie grinned, diving in deep without further prompting.

Beautiful face buried in her crack, Nathalie’s tongue darted out from between her lips, quickly disappearing up her co-star’s butt.  Fucking her nimbly with that slithery red flesh, Nathalie’s curly dark hair swished back and forth as she bobbed her head, tongue sinking deep into her girlfriend’s rectum.  Surfacing briefly from between her cheeks, Nathalie fired a glob of spittle straight at Naomi’s sphincter, burrowing back inside and bathing her bottom in drool. 

“How does that feel?” the director asked, camera pointed at Naomi’s face.

“Feels fucking great,” she replied, glossy lips puckered and eyelids aflutter.

“Sure looks like it.  Maybe you oughta return the favour, huh?”

“Mmm, I think I should.”

Moments later, once the editor had done his thing, Nathalie was laid back across the couch, g-string removed and those long, long legs splayed wildly akimbo.  Booty thrust out over the edge of the seat, her tiny little asshole and juicy brown pussy lips were nicely agape, ready and waiting for her co-star’s tongue. 

Positioning herself between those delicious buttcheeks, Naomi stuck out her tongue, gazing up into the camera lens as she plunged into her opposite number.  Gorgeous face buried between her thighs, Naomi’s sprightly red tongue wriggled and writhed up her co-star’s butt, scouring her innards and pushing in deep.  Nathalie purred in delight, her sweet chocolate slit leaking like a sieve as her girlfriend ate her ass.  Reaching down and strumming that stiff little clit, Naomi’s nose was embedded in her cooch, inhaling her scent as she tongued her backdoor.

Prying her tongue from the holiest of holies, Naomi licked slowly, tortuously along her co-star’s taint.  Lapping up the excess fluid, that skilled tongue trailed along the lips of her pussy and settled on her sensitive clit.  Smothering it with her pouty pink lips, Naomi sucked hard at that stiff, throbbing bud, feeling it grow as she worked her magic.   

“Damn!  You’re good at that, huh?” the director observed, the lens of his camera stuck right in the actress’ face.

“Mmhmm,” Naomi grinned.  “You pick up a few things when you hang out with Kristen Stewart.”

She spat a mess of drool over Nathatlie’s pussy before promptly returning for seconds, sticking her tongue deep up her co-star’s snatch and fucking her with all she had. 

So entranced was the director by the all-star lesbian lovin’ that he almost forgot he was shooting a blowjob scene.  And indeed, one of his go-to hunks had been in the vicinity for quite some time now, growing increasingly impatient as he watched on from the sidelines.  The director’s stud of choice for this particular scene was Johnny, a chiseled young white guy with thick brown parted hair and a hefty bulge in his skin-tight undies that had only gotten bigger as the scene progressed.  Figuring he’d made him wait long enough already, the director put a reluctant end to the pussy-only preview and moved on to the feature presentation. 

“OK, girls, who wants to suck some dick?”

“I do!  I do!  I do!” the ladies chirped in unison as they leapt up from the couch, each other’s parts swiftly forgotten about at the promise of penis. 

A quick cut later and Johnny was seated on the comfy white couch.  Underwear removed, the light-skinned stud was now naked as the day he was born, monstrously tall flesh column towering from his well-groomed crotch.  Moments later, he was joined by his co-stars, both women positively brimming with excitement at the prospect of sharing his dick.

“Ooh, yeah!  That’s a big fucking cock!” Naomi declared, purring delightedly as she knelt down beside him. 

“Innit though,” Nathalie agreed, settling between his thighs.  “Fuckin’ ‘ell!  Look at the size of his bollocks!” she laughed, her Essex accent thicker than ever. 

Taking those bloated nuts in her hand, the half-black beauty slipped one between her plump set of lips, gobbling it up as her friend got to work on his rod.  Leaning over his thigh, Naomi clasped Johnny’s pole at the base, gripping it hard and holding it steady.  Lips parted nice and wide, she slid them over his bulging, round helmet, drooling profusely and soaking it in slobber.  Shiny pink lips puckered around his crown, the tip of her tongue slithered across his glans, finding his slit and pushing inside. 

“Uhh!  Sweet Jesus!” he groaned, tilting his head towards the ceiling as the gorgeous starlet tongued at his gaping pisshole.

Eyes fixed on the intruding camera, Nathalie released one of Johnny’s balls from between her lips, the fat, swelling orb soggy with saliva as she spat it out and switched to the other.  Bobbing and dipping at his well-muscled groin, Naomi’s lips roamed up and down his rock hard dong, drenching it thoroughly as she ventured south.  Hungry mouth honing in on his groin, inch after inch of vein-encrusted meat vanished between her full set of lips.  One more push and the whole thing had gone, lips stretched like elastic around his ultra-wide trunk.

“God DAMN!” Johnny cussed from behind the camera, gripping the couch cushions for dear life as the half-Asian actress throated his massive wang.

Holding him there, she coughed and gagged as that already fat prick expanded inside her, juicy veins pulsing against her tongue.  Raging bellened prodding at the back of her throat, Naomi’s gag reflex finally kicked into action and she pushed against his thighs almost instinctively, freeing herself of that one-eyed beast.  Mouth ascending up that lily-white shaft, the Indian goddess desperately sucked in air, spit dripping from her lips and down onto his junk. 

“Blimey!” Nathalie exclaimed, one of Johnny’s ever-swelling balls spilling from between her lips.  “You don’t mess about, do ya, love?!”

“Uh uh!” Naomi returned, grinning with pride as she went back for more.

Watching on from between his thighs, Nathalie fisted Johnny’s sopping wet ballsack, gaping her lips apart and stuffing both testes inside.  Brown cheeks bulging like a squirrel with a nut, she felt those swollen orbs stew as they rolled across her tongue.  Slurping greedily and sucking hard, Johnny’s long white trouser snake slid down Naomi’s esophagus.  Taking him to the hilt once more, Naomi’s lips slid down his shaft, puckering delightfully as they pressed against her friend’s.  Smooching tenderly, their mouths locked together in a hungry embrace, every inch of Johnny’s genitals stowed away inside. 

“Woo!” Naomi shrieked, expelling his schlong in a spray of spit.  “Teamwork!”

The girls met for a nice sloppy kiss, wet tongues swishing and swirling.  Giggling amongst themselves, they gave their feminine biceps a triumphant flex for the camera.

Another cut and the girls had switched places.  Legs spread and held in mid air, Johnny’s ass hung precariously off the edge of the couch, cheeks neatly parted for the half-Indian actress knelt keenly before him.  Without further delay, her head went forward and her tongue came out; moist flesh stabbing deep into his hairless behind. 

“Yeah, that’s it, babe.  Lick that arse!” Nathalie encouraged, grinning wickedly as she watched from above.

Veiny schlong grasped sturdily at the base, the mixed-race Brit sunk down low with ravenous intent, parting her lips and devouring his helmet.  Choking down a hardy portion, Nathatlie quickly added to the layers of drool left behind by her opposite number.  Naomi had made that dick disappear in a matter of seconds, but Nathalie Emmanuel was not to be outdone.  Dipping wildly at his lap, she sucked voraciously at that long, meaty pole, Johnny’s big pink bellend sliding further down her throat. 

Gooey streams of spit dripped down his dong as she slurped at the shaft.  Oozing across his stretched out sac, those long, wet trails trickled over his smoothly-waxed taint and right down to his crack, dribbling across Naomi’s tongue as she jabbed it into his rectum.  Fingernails digging at his impressive glutes, she tonguefucked Johnny’s asshole with little mercy, moist red flesh probing deeper each time.

Impaling her throat on that fat fleshy spear, Nathalie’s head was but a light-brown blur as she bobbed at his towering groin.  Stretches of shaft came and went, and soon a puckered wet smooch was laid upon his pelvis as she willed herself on, sucking up the final few inches.  Keeping him there for as long as she could, she coughed and spluttered around that fat slab of meat, soaking it in saliva as it throbbed at the back of her throat.   

“Ugh!  FUCK!” Johnny exclaimed, reaching deep into that dense mass of curls and holding her in place, dick spasming as she bathed it in spit.

His big, fat balls were ready to unload.  But premature ejaculation was a mortal sin for one in his profession and he quickly fished his rod from between the starlet’s lips, prying it loose before he blew his ill-timed beans.  He was, after all, a consummate professional.  Gasping desperately as her airways were cleared, Nathalie made one final deposit to the leagues of spit now coating her co-star’s junk.  Meeting for a kiss, their tongues grappled fiercely as their lips interlocked, sharing the taste of their assigned body parts.

One final click of the editor’s mouse and the girls were ready for the grand finale.  Laying on her back with her thighs against the backrest, Naomi’s head hung invitingly over the edge of the couch.  Addressing the camera as it was thrust in her face, the half-Asian actress reached between her wide open legs, teasing her clit in anticipation. 

“Come on, love.  Stick that cock down my throat!”

Johnny didn’t need to be told twice.  Dick clutched at the ludicrously thick base, the endowed young porno stud squatted before her upturned body, slotting his crown between her lips.  Pushing it past her tonsils, he placed his hands on the edge of the couch as he came to rest, his long flesh python entirely submerged.  Bulbous crown nudging at the back of her throat, Naomi coughed and retched as that monster fuckstick pulsed against her tongue, his big, churning gonads squashing her cute button nose.

Practically doubled over as he stuffed his co-star’s mouth, Johnny’s well-muscled ass cheeks were nicey split open, his strip-waxed crevice just waiting to be explored.  Nathalie was happy to oblige and she squeezed at his buttocks as she knelt behind him, shoving her face in his rear.  Tongue shooting out from between her lips, it promptly slid up into his rectum, stretching out long and digging in deep.   

Naomi sucked heartily at the thick, pulsing tube stuck between her lips, drop after drop of rich, salty precum leaking from the tip and straight down her gullet.  Bobbing her head at a ferocious pace, Nathalie’s tongue slinked smoothly through Johnny’s rear, swelling his shaft even further and hastening the flow of arousal. 

Dick throbbing incessantly, Johnny thought it best that he exercise some of his world class restraint.  After all, it was traits such as these that had made his career in adult entertainment such a resounding success.  That and his enormous cock, of course.  Wrenching it carefully from Naomi’s mouth, Johnny’s rod was quite literally dripping with saliva.

“Woo!” Naomi shrieked, sucking in lungfuls of air.  “Fuck, that’s a fat dick!”

Hopping up from the couch, Nathalie swiftly replaced her, frizzy hair almost touching the floor as her head dangled down.  Squatting low once more, Johnny pushed his cock into her mouth, filling it right off the bat.  Though this time he wasn’t content with simply jamming it in there, and no sooner had that meaty cock slid past her full pink lips, were those powerful hips of his thrusting down into her face. 

“MMPF!” she cried, eyes popping wildly as that massive dong surged through her oral cavity, mining in deep and battering the back of her gullet. 

* UK! * UK! * UK! * UK! * came the sounds as her throat was pummeled, those big, heaving gonads swinging back and forth like wrecking balls and smacking against her nose.  Ropes of spit dripped down her face, leaving sticky, wet streaks in the thick dark locks of her hair. 

While Johnny attempted to fuck the Essex accent out of her girlfriend’s mouth, Naomi knelt behind him, her outstretched tongue pointed at his backside.  Each thrust of his hips sent his long vanilla cock tunneling deep into Nathalie’s maw, and when he pulled back, Naomi’s tongue was there to greet him, rewarding his efforts with a slick, warm probe up his backside. 

The extra stimulation had his dick hammering harder than ever and with one final row of his hips, he bottomed out, sheathing himself to the hilt. 

“Fuck!  Gonna bust!” he declared, his voice a helpless whimper. 

Scrambling about in desperation, he pulled back just enough to avoid blasting straight down her throat.  His words were music to Naomi’s ears and she dove excitedly between his cheeks, tonguing his asshole once more.  Nathalie sucked at his rod as it twitched between her lips, not stopping until he spewed his seed.

Bellowing at the top of his lungs, Johnny gave her what she wanted.  Countless ropes of burning hot spunk blasted from the hole in his dick, her cheeks inflating like a puffer fish as he voided himself between them.  Finally retracting, Johnny took a step back and the director moved in close.

“That’s a lot of cum, huh?” he asked, an assertion that was most certainly in the running for understatement of the century. 

Nathalie nodded, her face looking like it was ready to burst.

“Wanna share it with your friend?”

“Mmhmm!” Nathalie murmured, expressing as much enthusiasm as she could with her mouth full of splooge.

Naomi rejoined her friend as she leapt up from the couch.  Squatting beneath her, the starlet’s lips were wildly agape, tongue wagging as she awaited that seed.  Leaning over her, Nathalie spat out a long cable of creamy white goop, which Naomi gladly caught between her lips, sloshing it about in her mouth before returning the favour. 

Several cumswaps later, and the two women each had an identical share.  Seeing away their portions with equal aplomb, the girls met for another deliciously messy kiss, wrapping the scene up with a neat little bow.   

“How’d that taste, girls?” the director asked.

“Delicious!” Naomi declared, licking her lips so she could enjoy that flavour once more.

“Mmhmm,” Nathalie agreed.  “You Yanks have got really tasty spunk!”

“Do you have any more for us?” Naomi asked, the smile on her face positively demonic.

“Oh, I’m sure I can rustle some up from somewhere.”

“Mmm, good,” Nathalie purred, the desire in her voice almost palpable.

“Anything you want to say to the guys at home?”

“Yes, thanks for watching, fellas,” said Naomi.  “We hope you enjoyed this video and we hope you wanked yourselves into a coma while you watched it!”  The girls smiled at the camera, signing off with one final kiss.  “Bye, guys.”
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 12:55:34 PM by DarkSwordsman »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, KMB, Dyldom, pixidragon, Calibur009, Dexter07, SnackAttack

KMB

Re: Celebrity Swallowed (multi celeb series) [Chapter 2 posted]
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2021, 12:00:40 AM »
This is an incredible series and I definitely hope there is more planned.
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2021, 07:51:54 AM »
This is an incredible series and I definitely hope there is more planned.

Thanks! The next chapter should be up next week.

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2021, 11:50:37 AM »
Scene 3: Spanish Suckfest
Starring: Eiza González, Ana de Armas and Rosa Salazar

It was a gorgeous day in Southern California and the sun was beating down on the city of Los Angeles from a cloudless, clear blue sky.  Such beautiful weather most certainly merited the presence of some equally beautiful women, and as luck would have it, on this particularly bright, sunny day, Swallowed.com’s resident cameraman had them in spades.  As a matter of fact, there was a trio of such creatures lined up in front of his expensive lens, across a plush white leather couch. 

Hailing from proud Latin stock, each of three women was more glamorous and exotic than the last.  Dressed skimpily in an assortment of high top sneakers, long cotton tube socks and backwards snapbacks, the three women were even more eye-catching than the well-designed and brightly coloured mural sprayed on the wall behind them. 

“Ola, senoritas   !” said the director, adopting his best Spanish accent as he addressed his celebrity guests.

“Ola!” the ladies replied, equally bright, broad smiles beamed at the lens of his camera.

“What a pleasure it is to have three such beautiful mamacitas in front of my camera today,” the director declared.  “Let’s get to know you all a little better, shall we?  We’ll start with you,” he said, moving in close to the woman on his left.  “What is your name?”

“Eiza Gonzalez,” she replied.  Miss Gonzalez had long since ditched her native accent, but she nevertheless recited her name with all the authentic Latin timbre that such an exotic moniker demanded.

“And where are you from?”

“Mejico,” she replied.  And let me tell you, the neighbours to the south have never sounded sexier.

“Mexico, OK.  How about you?”

“My name is Ana De Armas.  I’m from Cuba,” the woman announced, speaking in an accent that was straight from the heart of Havana. 

“Cuba, huh?  Very exotic.  And you?”

“I’m Rosa Salazar.  I was born in Canada but my dad is Peruvian.”

“OK.  Well, that’s slightly less exotic, but great to have you here.”  He took a step back, framing his celebrity guests in a breathtaking long shot.  “So, you girls gonna suck some dick today?”

“Si!” they replied in unison.  “A very, very big dick, right?” Ana asked, the question somehow made even alluring thanks to her dulcet Latin tones. 

“Mmhmm,” the director confirmed.  “You ladies like sucking big dicks?”

“Oh, si!” Eiza replied.  “Especially when you feel it get hard in your mouth and start leaking over your tongue.  Mmm!  Perfecto!”

Her friends murmured in agreement, practically drooling at the prospect.

“And how about deepthroating?  You girls do that?”

“Uh huh,” Rosa announced.  “Well, I can’t speak for these girls, but I most certainly do.  A blowjob’s not complete if you don’t get the whole dick in your mouth.”

“Oh, yeah?  I think your co-star’s gonna like you!” the director replied, generating laughs from all three women.  “OK, stand up for me.  Let’s see these nice booties of yours.” 

The girls stood and turned.  Backs neatly arched, three delicious olive-toned butts were stuck out behind them, the frayed hems of their tiny denim cut offs bisecting each cheek. 

“Wow,” the director sighed, pointing his camera at each round bottom in turn.  “Me gusta!”

The girls laughed.  Reaching across and squeezing each other's asses, they showed that they certainly gusta’d them as well. 

“Go ahead and lose those shorts, ladies.  Let’s get those butts out in the open.”

The girls did as instructed, bending over nicely as they inched them down.  Asses thrust high into the air, matching pairs of indecently skimpy underwear were slowly revealed, floss-thin strings slicing between their cheeks.  Eiza was undoubtedly the most endowed and as she bent over the director couldn’t help but get a close up of her rear, the sheer size of that thing nearly engulfing his entire lens. 

“Shit!” he felt compelled to say.  “They’re growing them big down in Mexico, huh?”

Eiza chuckled.  “Si, claro.”

“Get up on that couch.  I wanna see these asses side by side.”

Kneeling on the plush leather cushions, three sets of shapely caramel cheeks were perfectly regimented, each larger and more flawlessly formed than the one that preceded it. 

“Goddamn!  We’ve got an entire three course meal here today, huh, ladies?”  The girls looked back and laughed.  “A full Spanish banquet.  And I’ve got someone here who’s feeling kinda peckish.”

He pointed his camera to the right and there was Johnny, world-famous cock stretching his tight white smalls.  Four days had passed since Naomi Scott and Nathalie Emmanuel had drained his balls so thoroughly, and the light-skinned hunk looked like he was just now starting to recover.       

“Isn’t that right, Johnny?” the director asked.

“Yeah,” he replied.  “I am kinda hungry now you come to mention it.”

“Well then, maybe you oughta take a bite.”

No further encouragement was required.  Kneeling behind Rosa, he gripped two handfuls of masterfully sculpted buttcheek and carefully pulled them apart, taking her g-string with him.  Olive-toned orbs parted like the Red Sea, Johnny took the plunge without a moment’s hesitation.  Rolling his tongue around the rim of her anus, he felt the heat radiating from underneath, warming his chin as he teased her. 

Spreading those cheeks a little further, Rosa’s sphincter split open enticingly; a gaping pink hole that was ready-made for such a big, broad tongue.  He slid it inside as his head began to bob, tip flapping as he plunged in deep.  Pleasure heightening and coursing through her body, Rosa looked over her shoulder and back at the man administering it.  The director panned his camera to the right and pointed it at her face, her features softly contorting. 

“How does that feel, Rosa?”

“Maravilloso!” she purred in ecstasy as she looked into the lens, eyelids gently fluttering.

“OK.  I’m gonna assume that means ‘good’.”

The director followed his male talent as he moved on down the line.  Cheeks spread wide, Ana peered back at him as he knelt behind her, cooing some phrases in her sultry Spanish tongue.  Johnny didn’t understand a word, but the message was clear- she wanted his tongue in her ass and she wanted it now. 

Be it in his personal life or in his professional capacity, Johnny had never been one to deny a woman what she wanted.  Especially one that looked like that.  Filling his lungs for what he hoped would be a long stay, the chiseled young hunk dove in without further delay, immersing himself in the depths of her crack. 

“Ay!  Si, papi!” Ana whined, nearly chewing her lower lip off as that nimble tongue shot from between his lips and slithered up her backside. 

Reaching back, she gripped a handful of his thick brown hair and held him in place, detaining him between her cheeks.  He was there for a long stay, alright.  Whether he wanted to be or not.  Puckered lips engulfing her ring, he tongue punched her booty with relentless vigor, slippery flesh scouring her innards. 

Finally, and with Eiza growing increasingly impatient beside her, Ana released him from the death grip of her ass cheeks.  Sucking in air as he was finally freed, Johnny promptly moved on to butt number three, and while the first two had been close to perfection, he had certainly saved the best for last.  After all, Eiza Gonzalez had one of the best-shaped bottoms he’d ever seen (no small feat, considering he’d probably seen close to a thousand); like a Georgia peach but twice as juicy. 

And this time there was no need to hold him between her cheeks.  He did that all by himself.  Locking his thick arms around Eiza’s meaty bronzed thighs, he kept himself firmly positioned, face smothered by her big, round pillowy cheeks.  His tongue came out and quickly found her asshole, licking it ardently before pushing inside. 

“Ay! Mierda!” Eiza groaned, quivering all over as that long, slick tongue worked wonders in her rectum.

Handsome face almost entirely submerged, Johnny’s tongue was so far up her backside it was like he was searching for buried treasure.

“Wow!  He really is hungry, huh?” the director remarked, coaxing a breathy laugh from Eiza.

He hadn’t been privy to his talent’s eating habits prior to the scene, but if Johnny had indeed worked up something of an appetite then three delicious Latin booties was the perfect way to sate it. 

“OK, buddy, I think you’ve had enough.”

“Awww!” Eiza whined, pouting like a sullen child as her male co-star emerged from between her cheeks.  Though her disappointment was short lived and what the director said next made her perk up in an instant. 

“You girls want to suck some dick now?”

“Si! Si! Si!” she replied excitedly, flipping back around and perching at the edge of her seat.  “Por favor!”

Her friends giggled and nuzzled in close, all three women itching to get started.  Their colleague stepped into frame and the trio were on him in a flash.  Aiming the camera over Johnny’s shoulder, the director swiftly adopted the familiar POV shot that Swallowed.com’s vast subscriber base so greatly enjoyed.

Three sets of eyes gazed up into the lens- two dark brown, the other emerald green- as they dropped to their knees and gathered at Johnny’s feet.  Pawing and licking at the crotch of his undies, the ladies cooed in unison as his dick began to swell, nearly tearing the thin white fabric. 

“Es muy grande!” Ana purred, eyes bulging as that huge white monster pounded against her palm.

Rosa said something in Spanish that neither the director, his male talent, or much of the audience for that matter, understood.  But her two friends certainly did and clearly it was something amusing because the three of them were tittering away at it like a bunch of schoolgirls.   

Tugging at his boxers, Johnny’s dick sprung from the waistband like a jack-in-the-box, flopping up and down before the startled women. 

“Madre dios!” Eiza gasped, staring in disbelief as that long vanilla pole pointed at her face like an arrow. 

Three hands gripped Johnny’s cock, stroking it simultaneously.  Positioned front row centre, Eiza happily took first dibs.  Juicy lips enveloping his bellend, precum dribbled across her tongue as she stared up at the camera, head bobbing slowly.

Squatting face to face, Ana and Rosa wrapped their lips around the trunk, glossy flesh touching as they sheathed his girth.  Lips sliding in all manner of different directions, spit from all three women smeared across his shaft, merging as one and coating every inch.  Soon, strings of saliva were connecting all three mouths, stretching apart and snapping as they went their separate ways. 

Eiza removed her snapback and shook her hair out, dark highlighted locks tumbling over shoulders as she got back to work.  Juicy pink lips inching ever deeper, Johnny placed a hand at the back of Eiza’s head, holding her still as he started to thrust.  Lips pushed together, Ana and Rosa’s mouths formed a shiny pink passage; one that Johnny was more than happy to plow his way through.  And as his thick, swollen crown poked out from between their cheeks, a third set of lips was there to catch it; puckering around the ridge and releasing it with a loud, wet *POP*. 

The women giggled and groaned around that hunk of meat, all three of them clearly having a whale of a time as they sucked that fat white wang.  Time and again it sliced through the tunnel of their lips, the big, bulging head mining deeper into Eiza’s mouth with each unwavering plunge. 

But as her lips slid further along the length of his pipe, the space at Johnny’s feet started to get a little crowded.  In fact, it wasn’t long before all three faces were all but squished together, cheeks nuzzled tight as they shared his giant dong.  Three sets of lips puckered at the base, pushing together from opposing angles and dousing his rod in saliva. 

Though as heavenly a sight as it may have been, it soon became abundantly clear that there wasn’t room for all three.  Someone was going to have to move and though the Latin trio tried their damndest to hold their hallowed ground, it was Ana and Rosa who ended up blinking first. 

Abandoning their post at the base of Johnny’s cock, the two starlets watched on in awe and hollered encouragement as their Mexican amiga tackled that beast on her lonesome.  Gripping two handfuls of hair, Johnny bucked those big, brawny hips, driving his long ramrod of a cock into the dingiest parts of her throat. 

“Si, puta!” Ana cheered, masking her jealousy as best she could.  “Suck that fucking dick!” 

Eiza’s eyes widened as Johnny’s schlong mined through her slushy, wet tunnel.  Thick, round head poking at her tonsils, every thrust of his muscled pelvis sent those big, sagging balls cannoning against her throat.  Long, messy strands of spit dripped from Johnny’s dong and dangled from his co-star’s chin, flinging from his sack as his nuts slapped against it.  One final plunge and his dick was entirely submerged.  Strong hand pinning her to his groin, Eiza gagged and heaved as that fat, veiny cock throbbed in her throatal abyss.     

Finally prying it loose, the Mexican actress left behind a thick coat of spit which her Cuban compadre was keen to contribute to.  Snapback removed, Ana’s glossy brown locks spilled through the gaps in his fingers as he gripped the back of her head.  Digits spread wide, Johnny fit his crown between Ana’s big, shiny set of lips and the thrusting quickly resumed.  Hips bucking in a blur, each motion pushed his swollen helmet deep into her oral canal, mascara running down her flushed brown cheeks as it stabbed at the back of her throat.

Ana’s salivary glands were putting in a double shift as that long, meaty cock bore its way into her face.  Spit rained from the underside, slopping down her chin and messing her jiggling boobs.  A few more thrusts and Johnny wrenched himself from the deepest parts of her gullet.  But Ana wasn’t going to let him go without leaving a little parting gift, and as he pulled back the Latin starlet launched one final blob of drool straight at his spit-bathed member. 

Rosa was up last and as Johnny left the heavenly feel of Ana’s mouth behind him, another was ready and waiting.  Lips widely agape, Johnny steered forward without a second’s pause, plugging her mouth with his cock.  Gathering her hair in his fists, Johnny used those silky locks as a pair of handlebars, holding her steady as he fucked her face.  Pumping his hips with renewed vigor, Johnny’s dick surged through the channel of her throat, producing all manner of obscene squelching noises from its darkest depths. 

* GUK! * GUK! * GUK! * GUK! * GUK! *

Rosa drooled profusely, adding a third ingredient to the cocktail of saliva already soaking every inch of his pole.  By this stage, long strings of the stuff were swinging every which way, splattering across Johnny’s thighs and her own perky chest.  The sloppy squishes grew louder as Rosa accepted each thrust with a fresh spew of spit.  Soon, it was a little too much for poor old Johnny to take and with his dick starting to spasm in the farthest reaches of her gullet, the trembling porno stud swiftly retracted, prising himself free before he filled her stomach with splooge.   

“Ay! Dios! Mio!” Rosa shrieked, punctuating each word with a sharp intake of breath.

“It’s a big one, huh?” the director asked, grinning impishly from behind his lens.

So fucking big!”

“You girls wanna share that dick some more?”

“Si!” the ladies replied, chirping further words of affirmation in their sexy Latin tongue. 

Seconds later, the editor had worked his magic and the entire formation had changed.  Now, Johnny was sat back on the couch, legs parted as Eiza and Rosa knelt between them, lips wrapped around his balls.  At his side was Ana, leaning over his right thigh as she sucked his long, hard cock.  Muffled groans emanated from every conceivable angle, picked up by the director’s mic as he moved in close, capturing every detail of the sensational triple suckjob. 

Ana’s puffy pink lips slid along Johnny’s shaft with effortless grace, every pass sucking up another inch.  Pursed lips tugged at his gonads, pulling them in different directions and stretching his sack like a string of spaghetti.  Spit was flowing from all three mouths, drenching his penis and bathing his balls.  Thick, gooey torrents smeared across his sack, polishing both nuts and merging with the sticky streams spilling down from his twitching pole.

Ana spluttered violently as she swallowed his dong, tip dribbling against the back of her throat as her lips edged nearer to the base.  Summoning every ounce of will power she possessed, the Cuban starlet made a desperate lunge for the finish line, gurgling triumphantly as she kissed his muscled groin.  Dick throbbing in her darkest parts, Johnny’s balls slipped out from between two sets of lips as Ana’s friends cooed in amazement, showering her with praise in both Spanish and English.

“Si!  Get that cock, chica!” Eiza encouraged, grinning from ear to ear.

“That’s it, puta!” Rosa followed.  “Show that dick who’s boss!”

Gag reflex finally getting the better of her, Ana’s mouth made a swift ascent along the length of Johnny’s pole, freeing him in a spray of spit.  Her amigas cheered and a sloppy, wet threeway kiss quickly ensued.  The director stood, aiming his camera down at his celebrity guests and capturing a fantastic bird’s eye-view as their lips pressed together, tongues flicking this way and that.

One last snip of the editor’s scissors and the triple suckjob had reached it’s final act.  Legs pushed back, Johnny’s butt thrust out invitingly over the edge of the sofa as the girls got into position, attacking his groin from every flank.  Eiza was between his legs, face buried in the crack of his ass as her tongue came out and slid into his rectum.  Ana was coming in from the right, gorgeous plump lips smothering his ballsack.  And Rosa was on his left, head bobbing gently as she worked his long, thick rod. 

Johnny was on cloud nine as the women surrounded him, each of them tending to a different part of his anatomy and performing their duties to a T.  Eiza’s big, thick lips were puckered at his asshole, her eager tongue pushing in deep and hunting for his prostate.  One large, bloated testicle fell from Ana’s mouth and was quickly replaced by another, each of the giant orbs smeared with expensive gloss and drenched in an ocean of spit.   

And last but certainly not least, there was Rosa.  The bobs of her head were growing steadily faster as she leant over his muscled thigh, lips traversing his span.  Each pass took her deeper, droll spilling from between her lips as countless inches were ravenously consumed.  Sucking up the last few, three gorgeous faces squished in tight, each one performing miracles upon their co-star’s pleasure points. 

Eiza’s tongue wriggled deep into his rectum, elongating inside him and jabbing at his most intimate parts.  Both of his balls were now stuffed into Ana’s mouth, puffing her bright red cheeks as they stewed against her tongue.  Completing the trifecta, Rosa slurped at his schlong with unbridled ferocity, undoubtedly intent on milking his gonads dry.  And her efforts were proving successful.  By now, his balls were churning away more rampantly than ever, a steady drip feed of sticky, hot prespunk trickling across her tongue.

“Fuck!  I’m gonna cum!” he cried suddenly, his parts swiftly vacated as he pushed himself up and scrambled to his feet. 

The girls dropped to their knees, flocking together at his ankles.  Johnny stared longingly as three sets of lips all gaped open at once, each one vying for the juice of his loins.  Choosing the mouth in which to make a deposit was a near impossible task and after as much deliberation as his impending climax would allow, Johnny simply opted for the one that was closest.   

Pointing his dick at Eiza’s perfectly round little mouth, Johnny stroked the shaft like his life depended on it, no fewer than three soft, wet tongues lapping at his tip as it leaked like faulty plumbing. 

“Cum for us, papi,” Ana cooed, green eyes pleading from beneath her fluttering lashes.  “Give us that hot spunk!”

With a hearty bellow, Johnny let loose, detonating a six megaton blast straight into Eiza’s mouth.  Endless volleys spurting from the tip of his wang, the fluid level rose dramatically as he dumped what must have been close to a pint of scolding goop deep into her oral cavity.  Stumbling backwards in a light-headed stupor, Johnny practically collapsed onto the sofa behind him.  Every last drop of spunk drained from his oversized balls, the young porno stud looked like every modicum of energy had been sapped along with it.

Showing little concern for the wellbeing of his male talent, the director moved in to take his place, camera trained on the spunky lagoon bubbling between the starlet’s lips.

“Wow!  Got a mouthful there, huh?”

Eiza nodded, mouth so wide she almost swallowed up his lens.

“I think your amigas would like a taste too.  Isn’t that right, ladies?”

“Si! Si! Si!” her friends cheeped excitedly, tongues wagging in anticipation.

Eiza turned to her friends one by one, spitting carefully measured portions into each waiting maw.  Lips gaped wide as the director moved down the line, pointing his lens from one spunk-filled mouth to the next.  Such was the volume of Johnny’s ejaculate, that all three mouths were filled to the brim. 

Rosa gave her portion a hearty gurgle, soupy jism bubbling in the depths of her maw.  Ana swirled her’s around with her tongue, while Eiza simply let her’s stew, the strong, salty flavour setting her taste buds ablaze.  Mouths sealing shut, the girls knocked back their shares in perfect unison, rounding off the scene with a trio of nice, sloppy kisses.

“Did you enjoy that, girls?” the director asked, disrupting the swapping of spit.

“Si!” they replied, satisfied grins stretched across all three faces.

“Muchisimo!” Rosa added, drawing giggles from her two compadres.

“Do you think you girls will be sharing a dick again soon?”

“Oh, si!” the girls chorused, naughty smiles exchanged.

“And I know just the dick,” Ana declared.  “These chicas will love it, seguro!”

“Damn!  Lucky guy!  Well, por favor, senioritas.  It’s been great fun having you here.  Adios!”

“Te veo!”

The girls blew kisses to the camera and the scene dipped to the black.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 12:54:59 PM by DarkSwordsman »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, KMB, pixidragon, Calibur009, Dexter07, SnackAttack

KMB

Re: Celebrity Swallowed (multi celeb series) [Chapter 3 posted]
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2021, 11:33:11 PM »
Muy excelente! Mas, por favor!
Check out all my newest, hottest stories at www.patreon.com/kmb All my latest stories are there and you can order a custom too. I could use your support!

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2021, 08:33:55 AM »
Muy excelente! Mas, por favor!

Gracias, senor!

The following users thanked this post: KMB

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2021, 09:40:20 AM »
Scene 4: Sucky Star
Starring: Erin Moriarty

The folks at Swallowed.com were just two weeks into their run of exclusive celebrity specials and already business was a-boomin’.  In just 72 hours, the debut episode, with popstar Taylor Swift, had become the most watched video in the site’s history, and in the days that followed, the next two installments surpassed even that; each scene watched and re-watched several times over by every one of the company's patrons.

And what’s more, the online smut peddlers had seen their subscriber base swell with each passing day, until it seemed that everyone with a penis and an Internet connection was forking over their hard-earned bucks.  The company owners watched with glee as the digits rose, enough money streaming in to recoup the guests’ extortionate booking fees a thousand times over and netting each of them the requisite funds to retire to South Florida, leaving the world of online pornography behind them.

But luckily for men everywhere, none of them had any intention of doing that quite yet.  After all, there were hundreds of celebrities left to shoot and immeasurable wealth to accrue.  And with the first three episodes still racking up thousands of views by the hour, those ever-industrious filth merchants were hard at work on a fourth. 

The latest A-list star to grace Swallowed.com’s distinctive white leather couch was Erin Moriarty.  ‘Star’ being the operative word, for she was best known for her role as Starlight in hit Amazon show The Boys.  Surrounded by the usual array of vibrant wall art, interesting (some would say tasteless) objet d’art and colourful throw pillows, her beautiful lithe body had been squeezed into a tiny black, skin tight dress.

“Well, good day to you, Miss Moriarty,” said the director, greeting her from behind his lens.

“Good day to you too!” she replied, a radiant smile aimed at the camera.

“Thank you for joining us.  Are you excited?”

“Very excited.  I can’t wait to suck that dick!”

“That’s what we like to hear!  Do you suck a lot of dick, Miss Moriarty?”

“I’ve had my share.”

“I’m sure you have.  Any black ones?”

Erin nodded.  “A few.”

“Well, those are the biggest, right?”

“So they say.  I wasn’t left disappointed, let’s put it that way.”

“And neither were they, I’m sure.”

“Uh uh,” Erin declared, returning a filthy grin.  “I never leave guys disappointed.”

“Good to know.  That’s a really sexy outfit you’ve got on there.  Stand up for me.  Let’s take a closer look.”

Erin stood and the director moved in.  Pointing his camera at her shiny black stilettos, he panned slowly up her long set of legs, finally stopping at the hem of her dress.

“What have you got on under here?”

Erin didn’t respond, but helpfully lifted her dress so he could see for himself.

“Well, would you look at that.  Not a freakin’ thing,” he said, his lens filled with nothing but smoothly waxed flesh.  “Do you always go out without any underwear on?”

“Well, it’s hot today.  I didn’t want to get all sweaty down there, did I?”

“I guess not.  Why don’t you turn around and show us that ass?”

Erin turned on her expensive heels, and as she pushed her butt out for the camera, there was a nice little surprise between her cheeks in the shape of a small plastic buttplug. 

“Hmm,” the director murmured.  “How’d that get in there?”

“I’m not sure,” Erin replied as she glanced back at the camera, her look of innocence not fooling anyone.

“Why don’t you climb up onto that couch.  I think there’s someone who wants to take a look at that.”

Erin knelt on the edge of the sofa with her ass thrust skyward.  The director took a step back as a strapping young dreadlocked black man knelt on the floor behind her.  His name was Darius, her co-star for the day. 

“Spread that ass, Erin.  Let’s give him a good look.”

She did as instructed, gripping her cute little asscheeks and parting them as wide as she could. 

“You wanna see what that thing tastes like?” the director asked, lens pointed at her face.

Erin nodded, licking her lips with desire. 

“OK, let’s get that out of there.”

Grasping the base with his long dark fingers, Darius gave a slow, tortuous pull, stretching her asshole with the punishing width. 

“Shit!” the director exclaimed.  “That thing’s bigger than it looks, huh?”

“Uh huh,” Erin purred, an interesting mix of pleasure and pain twisting her delicate features.

After what felt like aeons had passed, the buttplug slid past its thickest point.  The tapered end followed it with consummate ease and Erin’s sphincter swiftly returned to its original aperture. 

“Looks like that could do with a clean, huh, Erin?” the director observed, the plastic toy sticky with the juices of her rear. 

“Mmhmm.”

Darius held the buttplug to Erin’s mouth and she wrapped her lips around it, dutifully sucking it clean. 

“Tastes good, huh?”

Erin nodded. 

“I think we’re gonna have to lube that ass up too if that thing’s gonna go back inside.”

Darius understood.  Splitting her buttcheeks with his strong dark hands, he shoved his face between them with greedy intent, licking diligently and basting her bottom in drool.  Retrieving the buttplug with a pop of her lips, Erin handed it back to her co-star, the plastic shaft now doused in spittle. 

Spitting one last glob of saliva at her tight, winking hole, Darius pressed the tip against the starlet’s sphincter and gave it a mighty push.  Erin’s ring opened up once more as the toy slipped inside, every solitary centimetre stretching her wider and wider.  Spreading obscenely around the girthiest part, her elastic asshole sucked up the remaining plastic as the cone-shaped marital aid returned to its rightful place.

“Hmm, perfect fit,” the director observed, coaxing a laugh from his celebrity guest.  “OK, I wanna see a dick in that mouth now.  You ready for it?”

“Always,” Erin grinned, licking her lips in anticipation.

A quick cut later, and Darius was sat back on the couch.  Wearing naught but a pair of boxer briefs, a frankly inhuman bulge writhed and swelled beneath the fabric.  Erin knelt between his thighs, getting her first good look at his endowment.  It was huge; a long, coiled up python that his tight little undies were struggling to conceal.

“Sweet Jesus!” she gasped, her eyes nearly springing from their sockets.

“Looks like he’s got something in there for you, huh?” the director declared, his trusty lens thrust right in her face.

“Uh huh,” was about all she could say, still so astonished by her co-star’s size.

Keeping his weapon holstered, Erin licked teasingly along his big thick, covered shaft, watching as it grew even larger.  Darius’ cock stretched his undies to near bursting point, his pumping veins clearly visible. 

Erin gripped two handfuls of flimsy-looking fabric and pulled, her co-star’s manhood unveiling before her very eyes.  His length seemed never-ending, stretches of veiny dark flesh unfurling for what felt like an eternity.  Finally, and with the waistband of his undies pulled down almost to his knees, his enormous head popped free, nearly hitting her square in the face.

Erin’s jaw almost hit the carpet as his dick stood tall, its ungodly dimensions leaving her speechless.  It was, without a doubt, the biggest penis she’d ever seen.  Thick like a soda can and black as the ace of spades. 

“Wow!” she exclaimed, her vocal chords finally regaining function.  “What a beautiful cock!”

She laid the fat member against her face, taking its full weight.  The contrast in colour was stark; the creamiest of whites against the inkiest of oily dark blacks.  Erin inhaled deeply, her nostrils flaring as he breathed in his musk.

“How does that smell?” the director asked.

“Like chocolate,” the actress returned, lips curled in a devilish grin.

Poking her tongue out from between her lips, Erin licked slowly along the bottom of the shaft, feeling it twitch as it slid down her face.  Gripping it at the base as sturdily as she could (his unfathomable girth made it quite the difficult task), she slotted the dark brown head between her lips and promptly started bobbing. 

Camera pointed over her co-star’s shoulder, Erin’s eyes quickly located it, remaining locked on the glass of the lens as she tamed that jet black beast.  A steady chorus of muffled groans passed through her shiny pink lips.  Continuing in earnest and increasing in volume, they  merged seamlessly with the sloppy, wet slurps that echoed from between her cheeks.  The cacophony of sounds was pleasing to the ears and only got louder as the blowjob progressed.

Long stretches of coal dark skin vanished between her lips, each bob of her head taking her further down his length.  Her mouth neared the base in a matter of moments, but even with deepthroating skills that would put most professionals to shame, those last few pesky inches were remaining elusive.  But needn’t she fear, for she had an experienced co-star with a rich history of getting sucked into a coma who was more than happy to offer his assistance.     

Placing a hand at the back of her head, Darius gave a gentle yet domineering push, guiding her the rest of the way.  Soft lips pressed against his groin, Erin sputtered around the remaining inches as that long black mamba slithered down her gullet like the snake that bore its name.  She may have played a girl with superpowers on TV, but it seemed that the fair-haired actress had an extraordinary talent of her own- making things disappear!  Inky black tears began to tumble down her cheeks and she stared forward into the lens as she kept him there, those bright blue eyes turning red and bloody.   

Darius groaned as she slurped at his tar black rod, throbbing deep inside her as she showered his shaft in drool.  Erin’s cheeks hollowed as she suckled with tremendous gusto, the likes of which her co-star had rarely seen in his long and distinguished career. 

“Fuuuck!” he growled as one particularly hearty suck nearly brought up the contents of his balls.

Firm grip loosening at the back of her head, the starlet left behind a sticky coat of spittle as her lips made a hasty retreat.  Sliding up past the head of his wang, Erin hastily drew in breath as she dipped down between his thighs and gobbled up his nutsack.  Glossy pink lips enveloping one black ball after another, the gorgeous blonde suckled upon those big, bloated orbs like they’d been dipped in chocolate. 

Spit-drenched cock resting against her face, Erin reached up and stroked the thick, round head, feeling it twitch and spasm in her palm.  With each of his fat black testicles completely and thoroughly doused, the fair-haired starlet quickly returned to his cock.  Lips pressed against his large brown bellend, Erin’s tongue hurriedly found the sticky, wet slit, lapping eagerly and sucking it clean. 

Gazing into the camera lens with those chocolate-coloured eyes, Erin’s lips slid past the crown as she ventured deeper, blonde head bobbing once more.  Every pass took her straight to the balls, planting kiss after kiss upon his dark brown hairless groin as she ate his dick for dinner.  Fat cock pulsing more powerfully than ever, Erin gripped it at the base and carefully pried it free, countless inches miraculously retrieved. 

“Mmm!  Fuck, this cock!” she gushed, clutching that meaty wang and slapping it against her face.

“You like that thing, huh?” asked the director.  Moving in closer, he watched through the viewfinder as his female talent worshipped that big black cock like it was some kind of deity.

“Fucking love it!” she grinned, sticking out her tongue and delivering several more smacks upon the moist red flesh. 

“I think it’s time he fucked that pretty face of yours.  What do you say?”

“Ooh!  Yes, please!” Erin cooed, her excitement barely contained.

One last cut and Darius was up on his feet.  Cute little blonde knelt between his thighs, the ripped black stud towered over her slender frame like a mythical giant.  Fitting his crown between her pink set of lips, he snatched up a handful of hair and quickly started thrusting.  Hands rested on her knees, Erin watched with bulging blue eyes as that turgid black pipe surged through her oral canal, boring deeper with each motion.

It wasn’t long before his swollen cockhead was nudging the back of her gullet, tonsils pushed aside like they weren’t even there.  Erin drooled continuously, bathing every inch of his rod as it impaled her tight little throat.  The pace quickened and soon the dark-skinned hunk was going at his co-star with little restraint.  Hair clasped tight and held out like a leash, he kept the young blonde beauty exactly where he wanted her.  Pumping his hips with raw brute force, Darius gave her gorgeous face the hard, fast fucking it deserved.

Huge brown bellend mining in deep, Erin started to gurgle on that fat slab of meat, her overworked salivary glands rewarding each thrust.  Bubbles of spit started to form at the base, enlarging and popping like sticks of gum.  Thick, long ropes of drool swung from the starlet’s chin, splattering across Darius’ sack as his balls slapped against it.  Nothing was safe from the seemingly endless volumes of saliva being produced with each passing second.  Least of all the camera, and as the director pushed it into the heart of the action, teeny specs of spittle started to pepper the expensive lens.

His crown began to twitch as it reached her darkest parts, that cue-ball sized bellend leaking its goo straight down her esophagus.  Eruption was imminent and as that long dark pole retracted slowly from her windpipe, the actress took it upon herself to ensure that blast was as explosive as possible.

Turning around and arching her back, Erin displayed a litheness and flexibility that was simply second to none as she limboed between Darius’ thighs, lips agape in wait of his ballsack.  Gently stroking his spit-slicked cock, the dark-skinned stud squatted over her upturned face, dipping his balls between her lips like a teabag into water.  Erin sucked at those plum-sized orbs as they churned in her mouth, distending her black-stained cheeks.   

Dark scrotal skin now soggy with drool, Erin released his fat set of balls, happily letting them flop down onto her throat as she licked up to the black man’s taint.  Like most guys in the industry, Darius was no stranger to the ways of the waxing strip, and every inch of flesh, from his ass to his pelvis, was as smooth as a baby’s behind.  Licking slowly along the tar-black stretch of skin, the actress’ tongue slid up between his ass cheeks, softly teasing his rim. 

Sphincter ringed with a halo of spit, Erin slithered her tongue up her co-star’s backside, pushing it in as far as she could.  Unfortunately, her awkward stance didn’t allow for the deep and wet probing she sought to perform and, try as she might, the fair-haired starlet was unable to fit more than the tip of her tongue up his jet-black behind.  But not to worry- a simple change of position would fix all that.

Crawling between his legs, Erin settled on her knees behind him.  Spreading his asscheeks, she sunk deep into his dark, dark crevice, licking diligently at his sphincter.  Swirling her tongue around his hairless ring, she glazed his bottom with drool, dousing it meticulously before plunging inside.  Head bobbing between his muscled cheeks, Erin’s tongue slid effortlessly through her co-star’s rectum, searching his darkest innards. 

Pretty face hidden in the crack of his ass, a hand reached from behind him and gripped his long black pole.  The rimming continued as she started to stroke, tooting the trombone like she was first chair in the school band.  Her hand glided smoothly from the top to the bottom, a steady * SCHLICK * SCHLOCK * SCHLICK * sounding loudly as she jerked him off.  Every pass was as perfectly pressured as it was flawlessly timed, her silken palm caressing every nerve and fibre.

Erin felt his dick start to throb as she stroked him and the words that followed from her big black co-star came as little surprise. 

“Aww, shit!  I’mma nut!”

Darius span around to face her and Erin found herself staring down the barrel of his deadly dark weapon.  Her mouth opened and he pointed his piece at the intended target, the tip leaking as he pulled himself off.  Erin reached up and fondled his scrotum, both balls swollen up to unholy proportions.  Darius grunted deeply as his weapon discharged, a creamy blast splattering across the top of her tongue. 

Erin’s lips enveloped his helmet as he kept on stroking, knuckles shuffling frantically.  Vacuum seal formed at the tip of his prick, the actress sucked hard as he continued to spew, siphoning drop after drop.  By the time he finally retracted, Erin’s mouth was at maximum capacity, a glob of spunk trickling down her chin as his head popped free.  The blonde stopped it with a manicured finger, promptly returning it from whence it came. 

The director loomed over her, lens pointed down at her face.  Overfilled mouth stretched wildly agape, a whirlpool of splooge swirled across her tongue, further drops nearly spilling from her shiny pink lips.   

“Damn!  He really came, huh?”

“Uh huh,” Erin murmured, the best she could manage with her mouth so excessively full.

“OK, let’s make that cum disappear.”

Careful not to waste a single salty drop, Erin’s lips sealed tightly shut as she tipped her head back, swallowing without a flinch. 

“That’s all gone, huh?” the director asked, as if the exaggerated gulp of her thoroughly cock-stretched throat hadn’t been evidence enough.

Erin nodded.  She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, proving conclusively that her once spunk-filled trap was indeed as dry as a bone. 

“How’d that taste?”

“Yummy!” Erin declared, licking her grinning lips.

“Did you enjoy yourself today?”

“Uh huh.  A big black dick just for me.  What’s not to enjoy!?”

The director laughed.  “Well, good.  I’m sure our viewers enjoyed it too.”

“I hope so!  Thank you, guys.  I hope I made you cum extra hard!”  She winked at the camera and bid her fans farewell.  “Bye for now!”
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 12:54:18 PM by DarkSwordsman »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, sammycolt, KMB, Dyldom, Calibur009, Dexter07, SnackAttack

KMB

Re: Celebrity Swallowed (multi celeb series) [Chapter 4 posted]
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2021, 03:41:09 PM »
Can't get enough of this series. 

DarkSwordsman

Re: Celebrity Swallowed (multi celeb series) [Chapter 4 posted]
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2021, 10:11:28 AM »
Scene 5: Tits Ahoy!
Starring: Kat Dennings and Hayley Atwell

The fifth installment of Swallowed.com’s Internet-breaking celebrity specials started in the most magnificent way possible- with a gratuitous close up of two huge sets of breasts.  And if the director’s track record was anything to go by, it was sure to be the first of many.  All four boobs had been packed tight into a pair of matching white cami tops, the fabric of each garment scarcely thick enough to hide the swell of their nipples.  Mind-blowing cleaves bulged freely from both and the website’s logo was stretched so outrageously across each enormous chest that the letters were barely legible. 

Reluctantly pulling back from the utterly breath-taking close up, the director framed his two guests in a mid-shot, revealing that both were every bit as blessed in the face department as they were in the chest.  They were Kat Dennings and Hayley Atwell; two gorgeous brunettes who, as I believe has already been established, had truly monstrous pairs of breasts. 

“Damn!” the director sighed, still drooling from behind his lens.  “Quite the sets of titties we’ve got here today.”

The women giggled, giving their fabulous mounds a teasing jiggle for the camera. 

“Bet they’ll look even better with a cock between them.”

“Oh, they do,” Hayley confirmed in her familiar posh British accent.  “Believe me, they do.”

“I don’t doubt it,” the director chuckled.  “Can’t wait to see for myself.  But first, you’re gonna be sucking some dick.  You girls like sucking dick?”

“Mmhmm,” Kat replied.  “Especially when I get to share one with a girlfriend like I do today.”

“Oh, yeah?  So you’ve done this before, huh?”

“Once or twice.  It’s a lot of fun.  Especially when the girl has nice big bubbas like these,” she declared, squeezing one of Hayley’s cans.  “Then I’m like a kid in a candy store.  Sorry, I better translate for our British friend here.  A child in a sweet shop,” she added, imitating her co-star as best she could.

“Right, yes,” said Hayley, rolling her big brown eyes.  It wasn’t the first time her voice had been mimicked on a trip to the States.  “Thanks for that, love.”

“And how about, Miss British Lady?” the director asked.  “Have you shared many dicks in your time?”

“Yeah, I’ve shared a few with Lizzie, and with Scarlett and Cobie.  Marvel sets are good for that kind of thing.”

“I can confirm,” said Kat, cutting in with a smirk that was more than a little suggestive. 

The director was intrigued.  And why wouldn’t he be?  “Oh, you can, huh?”

“Mmhmm.  I’ve shared a dick with Lizzie also, and with Natalie too.”

“Shit!  I need to get myself on one of those sets!  Do you happen to know if they’re looking for cameramen?”

“I don’t know,” Kat replied.  “But if you bring a few of the guys from your site along then I’m sure you’ll be more than welcome!”

“I’ll bear that in mind.  And speaking of baring things, I think it’s time we took a look at these titties of yours, don’t you?”

“Absolutely!” said Hayley, clearly keen to show off what were surely her greatest assets. 

“Stand up.  Let’s get a good look at you.”

The ladies stood, boobs bouncing as they rose from their seats.  The director went in for another close up, pointing his camera first at Kat’s rack and then at Hayley’s. 

“Goddamn!” he sighed, those hefty tanks made even larger by the curve of his fisheye.  “You really do have fantastic titties.”

Hayley chuckled, wobbling them about once more.  “Why, thank you.”

“How big are they?”

“They’re a 32DD,” she declared, responding with all the confidence and pride that such a large bra size instilled.

“Yowza!”  He pointed his camera back at her friend.  “And you?”

“34DD.”

He blew a sharp whistle.  “Wow!  Almost matching, huh?”

The girls laughed.  “Yep!”

“You know, I reckon you girls could bounce these titties right out of these little tops you're wearing.  What do you think?”

“Hmm," Hayley grinned.  “Challenge accepted.”

With that, the ladies clasped hands and promptly started bouncing.  The first hop sent the hems of their matching tops slipping halfway up their bosoms, the round, shapely undersides poking out for all to see.  One more and their nipples were bared; twin sets of long pink nubs that were already stiff with excitement.  One final jump and their boobs were freed altogether, both white tops resembling little more than thin strips of thread as they bunched up beneath their shoulders.

But those who thought the bouncing would stop once their tits were released were very much mistaken.  In fact, both women were hopping up and down more vigorously than ever, those unencumbered knockers bouncing around their chests like a sack of basketballs.  Then, in a stroke of post-production genius worthy of multiple Academy Awards, the editor slowed down the footage to what appeared to be a tenth of its initial speed, capturing every ripple of flesh as those humongous melons flopped about in breath-taking super slo-mo.   

By the time the video had returned to its original tempo, the director was gawping like a yokel from behind his expensive lens- unsure whether to be more excited by the two-way titfucking that was soon to come, or the numerous figures it would add to his back account.

“Wow!  That’s quite a sight!  Let’s see how they look pushed together.”

Both ladies wore matching sets of skimpy black short shorts, and as they turned to face one another, their plump, round booties curved out from behind them with equal shape and volume.  Wrapping their arms around each other’s waists, they nuzzled in close, squishing their fat juggies together.  Large heaps of flesh moulded as one, both chests so similar in size, shape and skin tone that it was almost impossible to tell where one set of cans ended and the other began.   

Chests finally separated, Hayley gathered Kat’s melons in her hands, stretches of milky white flesh spilling through the gaps in her fingers as she kneaded them like pawfuls of dough.  Wrapping her lips around a rock hard, bullet-like nipple, she pushed Kat’s juggies together as she suckled her, guzzling like a babe in arms.  Releasing it with a loud wet pucker, Hayley left behind spindly strings of spittle as she moved from one titty and straight on to the other.

The director watched on in awe, dollar signs flashing in his eyes as those two gorgeous and busty brunettes rigorously explored each other’s assets.

“Why don’t you stick your face between ‘em?” he suggested, picturing his bank balance rise with every second of gold that he captured on video.

“Hmm, don’t mind if I do,” Hayley replied, quickly immersing herself in her co-star’s cleavage. 

“Mmm, yeah!  That’s it, English girl,” Kat purred, squishing her boobs against her girlfriend's face.  “Get in there good.”

“MMM!” Hayley cooed, her groans stifled by the great mountains of flesh smothering her to within an inch of her life.

“Hmm, I think she likes it in there,” the director observed, watching the whole thing through his viewfinder.

“I think so too,” Kat agreed, jiggling her breasts and slapping them against Hayley’s cheeks.  “Yeah, you like that, don’t you, English girl?  You like those fat titties in your face, huh?”

Hayley didn’t answer (she was buried so deep that even the most rudimentary speech was entirely out of the question), but the deeply muffled moans pouring out from between Kat’s tits really did tell their own story.  She was clearly having the time of her life, but as the old saying goes, all good things must come to an end.  Fearing that any further smothering may in fact prove fatal, Kat’s grip loosened and Hayley emerged, red-faced and breathless, from the depths of her heaving bosom.

“Wow!” she gasped, wheezing something fierce.  “Blimey!  You could bloody kill someone with these things, love!”

Kat grinned.  “Didn’t hear you complaining, English girl.”

That was undeniably true.  But even if her co-star had voiced such concerns, it's doubtful that she would’ve heard them.  Near death experience notwithstanding, Hayley had given Kat’s titties a good and thorough going over.  What kind of friend would she be if she didn’t return the favour?

Collecting those weighty mounds in her soft and dexterous paws, Kat squeezed them gently as she smooshed them together, jiggling those puppies with glee.

“Mmm, fuck!” she sighed.  “Look at these big English muffins!”

Hayley’s breasts certainly were quite the spectacle and as those ripe, juicy melons wobbled in her manicured hands, Kat was dying to see if they tasted as good as they looked.  Drooling lips enveloping an areola, the actress sucked on her stiff pink nipple like an infant at feeding time, dousing it in spittle before switching to the other. 

Keeping those boobs pushed firmly together, Kat’s thick set of lips slid back and forth from one swollen teat to the next, playing her friend’s rack like a harmonica.  Specs of saliva sprayed in all directions as she razzed obscenely, motorboating until her heart’s content.

The director was awestruck.  The sapphic shenanigans filling the space on his memory card was truly the stuff of dreams, and he could quite happily have watched those two top-heavy starlets feast on each other’s funbags all the livelong day.  But the audience had come for a blowjob, so a blowjob they would receive.

“OK, ladies, who wants to suck some dick?”

“Ooh, yes, please!” Hayley replied courteously, like the good-mannered Brit she was. 

“Fuck yeah!  Give us that cock!” her American friend added, a rather more brazen response.

A quick cut later and the ladies were down on their knees.  Much to the viewers’ dismay, their huge sets of tits had been sadly re-covered.  But the director didn’t take the shielding of such wondrous assets lightly, and as the audience would soon learn, the covering of such a vast amount of flesh was all for good reason. 

With the girls in position, it was time to bring out their co-star.  For this particular scene the director had chosen Ernesto, and as he stepped into frame and in front of the two kneeling starlets, one of the largest cocks in the entire industry was unleashed and ready to go.

“Blimey!  What a big dick!” Hayley exclaimed, gawking listlessly as she took it in her hands.   

Her mouth opened and she steered his cock inside, full set of lips cushioning his bellend.  Head bobbing steadily, Hayley’s lips slid smoothly along Ernesto’s shaft, leaving slimy trails of spit in their wake.  Sticky goo dripped from his slit as she continued to suck him, trickling across her tongue and straight down her esophagus. 

So engrossed was she in the consumption of manmeat, Hayley almost forgot that the dick was for sharing.  In fact, after a while, she appeared to forget that Kat was there altogether and would happily have sucked away at that long Latin pole for hours on end, had her fellow brunette and MCU alumni not reminded her of her presence. 

“Hey, don’t hog it, English girl!” Miss Dennings protested, arms crossed churlishly across her spectacular DD chest. 

“Oh, sorry, love,” Hayley replied, wrenching the cock from between her lips and passing it onto her friend.  “I got a little carried away there!”

But her apologies fell on deaf ears.  In fact, they were practically drowned out altogether as her equally greedy and buxom co-star devoured that schlong like her last meal.  Bobbing her head with matching ferocity, Kat’s thick, juicy dicksucking lips roamed along his fuckstick with ease, sinking deeper with motion.

Precum continued to flow, and so did the saliva; both substances swishing and swirling around her mouth as she chowed down on that big, fat dick.  One last plunge took her straight to the hilt, those already plump red lips puckering even larger as they laid a loud, wet smacker upon his groin. 

“Oh, wow!” Hayley exclaimed, cooing in amazement as that monstrously long penis disappeared before her very eyes.

But she hadn’t seen anything yet and no sooner had that thick set of lips pushed up against Ernesto’s flesh, were his large, tattooed hands pinning her head to his groin, strong hips bucking as he fucked her face.  Locks of shiny black hair spilled through the gaps in his fingers as he held her tight, slicing his dick between her lips.  His brown bellend tunneled in deep, gliding past her tonsils with unwavering force. 

Thrusts continuing and quickening in pace, the director pointed his camera between Ernesto’s legs, capturing the action from a ground up perspective.  It was an innovative angle, for sure- the kind he’d become known for during his years behind the lens- and it offered one hell of a view.  Not only of the immensely fat cock sliding down the starlet’s throat, but of the lovely, big pair of tits flopping about beneath her shirt.

But it wasn’t all peaches and cream, and such a daring camera angle didn’t come without its share of complications.  Indeed, as the facefucking intensified, sloppy, great ropes of spittle started to rain down onto the lens, leaving long, gooey trails splattered across the glass.  But Ernesto was far from concerned.  In fact, he couldn’t have cared less if he showered the camera with enough fluid to fry the motherboard.  And as the spit continued to fall, he plowed away at Kat’s slobbering cakehole with renewed and relentless vigor.

Dick wetter than an otter’s pocket, Ernesto pried himself from Kat’s drooling mouth and quickly switched to Hayley, plugging her face and pumping his hips anew.  Pummeling her throat with tremendous gusto, saliva poured from his veiny underbelly, showering her chest like a waterfall.  Now the covering of those titties was beginning to make sense.  They were having a wet t-shirt contest, only with spit instead of water.  It was difficult to say who was winning, but with both pairs of boobs almost perfectly visible through the fabric of their shirts, it was clearly a huge success.

With her throat well fucked and her t-shirt wet like a washcloth, Ernesto extracted his dick from halfway down Hayley’s chest and declared her the victor.  Her prize?  Why, a wet and wild tittyfucking, of course!  Gripping two handfuls of her sodden and see through top, the ripped Latin stud flexed his impressive muscles and quickly tore it in two, spilling her breasts into the open like melons from a grocery bag.

“Oh my God!” Hayley shrieked, gasping in shock as her tits were so viciously bared. 

But Ernesto was just getting started.  Gathering them carefully in his strong and inked up hands, those huge, heavy tits were wrapped around his dick in the blink of an eye, thrusting steadily as he sliced it between them. 

Starting to feel a little left out, Kat circled around behind her friend and the two promptly kissed, tongues dueling in the sloppiest way imaginable.  It triggered something in Ernesto and his hips bucked harder, sawing his meat between those juggies like a master craftsman. 

“Yeah, that’s it, honey,” Kat encouraged, eyes locking onto Ernesto’s as he pumped her girlfriend’s chest.  “Fuck these big fucking tits!”

Dick soaring through her tit tunnel like a flesh locomotive, Ernesto’s thick, swollen crown poked out repeatedly from the darkness within, prodding at her chin with each thrust.  Eager to assist in any way possible, Kat leaned over Hayley’s shoulder, spitting several globs of spit straight into her cleavage and lubing it more thoroughly than the wet and messy blowjob already had. 

So much so, in fact, that their Hispanic co-star was soon struggling to retain his grip.  Indeed, as the slobber continued to spill, Ernesto’s hands were sliding across that mammoth set of greased up fucktanks like Bambi on ice, stretches of supple flesh slipping from his grasp with each hard thrust of his hips. 

His biceps popped as he squeezed her titties tight, sheathing his wang as best he could.  But before long, even musculature as extensive as his couldn’t have prevented the inevitable, and sure enough, those slippy, wet melons popped from his mits like they’d been glazed in butter.

“Damn!” the director exclaimed.  “Looks like those titties are a little too much for him, huh?”

“Yep!” Hayley smirked.  “I always knew they were too hot to handle!”

“OK, I wanna see that dick back in your mouth now.  What do you say?”

“Mmm!  Bring it on, baby!”

Another cut and the girls were back at the couch.  Ernesto, lucky bastard that he was, was sandwiched neatly between them, their various endowments in close proximity.  Knelt at his side was Hayley; her huge, swinging boobs squishing against his thigh as her head rose and fell, lips traversing his shaft.  And while one buxom beauty was tending to his meat, the other was between his knees, guzzling at his oversized scrotum.  Soft, full lips enveloping a testicle, Kat drenched that bloated orb in spittle as she drooled and slobbered and sucked.

Bobbing intently at his tall and towering groin, every pass of Hayley’s lips sucked up another inch, bellend prodding at her throat as she took him deeper.  One final plunge and the whole thing had gone; the future star of the Mission: Impossible franchise proving that nothing was impossible for her as she sank down low and took him to the base.  Spit poured from her lips as she gagged on his pole, a thick mess of the stuff smearing across her co-star’s mouth as she released one gonad and switched to the other. 

Face turning red and eyes beginning to tear, Hayley made a sudden beeline for the round and swollen peak.  Expelling his rod in a spray of slobber, her huge breasts heaved as she sucked in lungfuls of air.  But she wasn’t done yet, and once her large chest had been thoroughly refilled, Ernesto’s cock was back between her lips, head bobbing steadily as she swallowed him anew.  Each and every pass took her right to the hilt, cute little nose pressing against his pelvis as she throated his massive wang.

Kat watched attentively as those lips rose and fell, puckering up large and kissing his groin repeatedly.  An impressive feat, for sure.  But as many a former co-star could painfully attest, Kat Dennings was not one to be upstaged.  Alternating swiftly from one fat ball to the next, a loud chorus of *POP* sounds continued from between Ernesto’s thighs as the busty actress suckled at his scrotum. 

Then, readying a laudable endeavour of her own, she gaped her lips apart and crammed both testes inside, cheeks inflating as she filled her mouth with sack.  Sucking greedily at that oversized ball bag, Kat gave both orbs a further dousing as they swelled and churned against her tongue.  Gonads spilling from between her lips, Ernesto’s stretchy, waxed nutsack leaked twin drops of spittle that dripped down copiously onto the floor beneath them.   

Coughing and spluttering from a lengthy display of deepthroating, Hayley gripped his rod at the base and pried that loose as well, spit spraying forth as she wrenched him free.  Saliva coated every inch of his pornstar genitals; great thick ropes of goo swinging from his sack and dangling from the tip of his prick. 

“Fuck!  You girls glazed him up good, huh?” the director observed, those spit-soaked private parts stretched across his lens.

“Uh huh,” they replied in unison, equally wide grins levelled straight at the camera.

“OK, who wants to lick some ass?”

“Ooh, I will!” Hayley said excitedly, her classy English accent heavily at odds with the downright filth of the question.

“Oh, you’ll lick that arse, will you, love?” Kat chimed in, her own attempt at a British accent markedly less classy and far less authentic.

The director laughed.  “Guess you Brits aren’t as refined as people say, huh?”

“I guess not,” Hayley confirmed, returning a naughty smirk.

One final click of the editor’s mouse and it was time for the big finale.  Make no mistake about it, Hayley Atwell had a phenomenal pair of breasts, and ever since the opening title card, the British actress had treated the viewers at home to a true masterclass in the art of tittyfucking.  But now it was Kat’s turn, and the raven-haired beauty was keen to show that anything the English could do, their transatlantic cousins could do every bit as well. 

Leaning over Ernesto’s thigh, Miss Dennings’ spectacularly large bosoms were wrapped around his cock, swathing his shaft like it was made to measure.  Locks of shiny dark hair spilled over her shoulders as she bobbed at the porn stud’s groin, swishing across his midriff and tickling his light-brown flesh.  Working her titties from bottom to top, her pillow-soft flesh caressed every inch of his wang, sheathing it tight as it throbbed in between them. 

Legs held high and parted as wide as they’d go, Ernesto’s buttocks hung over the edge of the couch, cheeks spread readily for the large-chested Brit knelt eagerly before him.  Face buried deep in the crack of his ass, Hayley’s tongue swirled tenderly around his most intimate part, ringing it with spit before plunging inside.  Bobbing her head at a furious pace, the actress’ tongue sunk into his dingiest parts, tip wagging about in his rectum.

Lips puckered at Ernesto’s ring, Hayley looked up from between his cheeks as those hefty spank tanks slid up and down his shaft, the sticky, wet undersides smacking against his pelvis.  * SMACK * WHACK * THWACK * came the sounds as her co-star jerked him off, tiny drops of spittle splattering across her face. 

Ernesto started to tremble in his seat.  The Hispanic stud had withstood many a vicious assault in his time, but this was a little too much, even for him.  Indeed, the titwank/rimjob combo had him on the verge of eruption in a matter of minutes and every pass of those greased up melons along the length of his shaft sent shockwaves through his inked up frame.  Then, as the tittyfucking quickened and the rimjob continued, the inevitable outburst of a man on the edge roared into the camera’s microphone.

“Joder!  I’m gonna cum!”

Excited by the promise of splooge, Kat caught his twitching crown between her lips, pursing them tight and sucking with unbridled ferocity.  Big, soft cans still stroking his shaft, Ernesto’s tip began to leak profusely, dribbling goo across the starlet’s tongue.  Head still bobbing at her co-star’s crack, Hayley tongue punched his rectum with tireless vigor, eager to spark the eruption he so emphatically promised. 

One more plunge and she did just that; the long, deep probe of her flesh igniting what was undoubtedly one of the most violent ejaculations his genitals had ever produced.  Spunk spurted between Kat’s big lips at an alarming rate of knots, splashing against the roof of her mouth and filling her cheeks to the brim.  Kat slid her lips along the shaft and past the swell of his crown, somehow not losing but a drop of the precious fluid sloshing about between her cheeks.   

The ladies stood, ready to perform what was sure to be one of the filthiest cumswaps the director had ever shot.  Arms curled around each other’s full and curvaceous bodies, those fantastic jugs were squished together once more.  Lips puffed up like they’d been shot full of botox, they pushed them together and a sticky, wet, spunk-drenched kiss quickly and messily ensued.  Splooge splashed back and forth from one skilled mouth to the next, a thick, creamy torrent spilling from their lips and down onto the tops of their titties.

“Jeez!” said the director, pointing his lens down at their now very cum-soaked breasts.  “You girls are making a real mess here, huh?”

“Mmhmm,” the two women giggled, turning to the camera as they swallowed hot mouthfuls of goo.

“Looks like we need to have a little clean up.”

“Mmm, I think we do,” Hayley agreed.

Scooping up her co-star’s mams, the large-busted Brit licked diligently across those mountains of snow-white flesh.  Dutifully lapping up streaks of thick stray splooge, she didn’t stop until those big, jiggling juggies were spotless and sparkling clean.  Kat returned the favour and soon both mouths were filled once more with a pool of excess seed.  Gulping down their portions in flawless unison, their thick sets of lips slotted neatly together as they shared one final kiss.

“So, did you girls have fun today?” the director asked, interrupting their tender smooch.

“Uh huh,” Hayley purred, a beaming smile stretched across her face that more than spoke for itself.

“Why, yes!” Kat added.  Even after all this time, her British accent showed little sign of improving.  “It was positively delightful!  Wasn’t it, old chum?”

“Err, yeah,” Hayley replied, rolling her eyes once more.

“Why, I think we may partake of another large willy in the not too distant future.  Wouldn’t that be just grand?”

Hayley said nothing and returned an indignant glare.  Clearly the constant jibes were wearing a little thin.

Kat chuckled.  “She loves me really.  Don’t you, love?” she quipped, landing a slimy, spunk-slathered kiss on her co-star’s cheek.

“Anything you’d like to say to your fans out there?”

“Yes, thanks for watching, chaps,” Kat declared.  “We hope you wanked your meat and two veg until you’re dry as a bone!”

Hayley shot her one final glare and she smiled back, wobbling her boobs for the camera. 

“Cheerio!”
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 12:53:46 PM by DarkSwordsman »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, TLMorgan, KMB, pixidragon, MoscowCalling, Calibur009, Dexter07, SnackAttack

KMB

Re: Celebrity Swallowed (multi celeb series) [Chapter 5 posted]
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2021, 11:24:11 AM »
Another marvelous chapter! Love Kat and pairing her with Hayley was a great idea.

If you are taking suggestions, might I suggest Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale or if you want to get kinkier, Vanessa and Stella Hudgens. Or if you want to get even kinkier, Cindy Crawford and Kaia Gerber.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, LD73

DarkSwordsman

Re: Celebrity Swallowed (multi celeb series) [Chapter 5 posted]
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2021, 01:24:49 PM »
Another marvelous chapter! Love Kat and pairing her with Hayley was a great idea.

If you are taking suggestions, might I suggest Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale or if you want to get kinkier, Vanessa and Stella Hudgens. Or if you want to get even kinkier, Cindy Crawford and Kaia Gerber.

Thank you! I am planning on including some family fun time somewhere along the line and Vanessa and her sis are very worthy candidates. As for Kaia and Cindy, might I point you in the direction of chapter 7 of Celebrity Summer School, for a little mother/daughter bonding ;)

The following users thanked this post: KMB, LD73

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA