Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Jessica Alba - Pushing Her Luck  (Read 116353 times)

Noj

Jessica Alba - Pushing Her Luck
« on: December 28, 2021, 10:50:38 AM »
Jessica Alba - Pushing Her Luck

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

This story was written as a commission for Sammy Colt who has very kindly agreed to share it with you all!

Driving a Hollywood celebrity, Jessica Alba in this case, should have been a great job; after all he got to spend time with her in close company every day, to check her out and take in her gorgeous figure with every sly and secret glance at her. Every time she got out of the car gave him a chance to check out her ass, sometimes seeing the underwear she had on through her thin trousers. It was simply a perk of the job, what was at times a very long and tedious job despite the company he kept.

On this particular job things had been generally running smoothly though they were out in the middle of nowhere so the drives were long and the place to stay was nothing special. It was a nicer motel than the average schmuck might get sure but it still wasn’t the same as a nice hotel in a city, not that he often got a chance to stay there. Being “just a driver” meant he was often given basic budget digs and simply had to drop off his charge at a posh hotel, but that was part of the gig. Right now however he was in a simple motel and so were the stars of the movie, meaning all he had to do was drive one place to another and nobody got anything better than anyone else.

Things had been good but were starting to unravel; the production was getting behind schedule, reshoots were constant now it seemed and he had to wait until much later than normal to complete his duties. Everything seemed to be going wrong and today was no exception as Jessica, expecting to finish her shooting and head back to the motel and a much desired shower, had been dressed down by the ever-more-angry director and ordered to reshoot several scenes because her work had been “utter shit and lazy, diva bullshit” to quote him directly. Jessica had got into a huge, storming argument with him over her alleged “lacklustre work” that had meant she’d screamed her voice hoarse and ended with tears streaming down her face to help ruin her make-up as well.

Of course he didn’t know any of this, he only noticed her face of thunder as she stormed up to the car three hours late, having had to calm down and be retouched by the cosmetic team before reshooting all the shots the director wanted, evidently making a point in putting Jessica in her place in front of the rest of the crew. She was seriously pissed as she wrenched the door open, straining it against the check strap before it almost bounced back on her, muttering and cursing under her breath as she threw herself into the seat beside him and slammed the door shut. She was in a seriously bad mood, he’d never seen her like that and just kept his distance as the Hollywood actress threw her bag down and didn’t even look at him.

“Drive, fucking drive,” she muttered intently.

“No problem,” he said quietly and started the car, pulling it into drive and setting off, wasting no time and letting the engine roar despite it being cold. Who cared, it wasn’t his car.

“Fucking asshole,” she muttered, seething with unexpressed rage as it ran over and over in her mind. He just kept quiet as she mumbled to herself and focused on driving, not wanting to get caught in the tornado of her mood. It didn’t seem to matter though and she just went off about it, venting on him and drawing him into it given he had no way to escape.

“What a load of bullshit, he just doesn’t fucking like me!” she snapped, to him but also herself as much as anything. He just looked ahead and murmured non-committally, not really having anything to add given he had no clue about the situation...though he knew Jessica; she was a hard worker and dedicated herself to her projects, he knew that much, but she did come across as a bit of a diva at times and he figured this was one of those moments.

“He was just picking on me! Picking me out, trying to make himself look big or something,” she babbled, looking across to him repeatedly as she animatedly ranted, waving her hands as she let her rage just pour out as she tried to elicit a response from him.

“That’s bullshit,” he murmured, knowing from his experience with woman that she was really on one and there was no point getting involved if he could help it. Telling her to relax or calm down would only turn her ire on him and he really didn’t fancy that.

“All those fucking reshoots, Christ, what time is it even?” she said, looking round for the car clock and seeing it was nearly eight in the evening already.

“Nearly three hours, three hours of pointless do-overs,” she rambled.

“Well, it’s done now, let’s just get back to the motel,” he offered, pressing the accelerator just a bit harder to speed things up.

“Oh yeah great, a drive back for an hour to a crappy little motel with a bad shower!” she snapped.

“Company could be worse though,” he quipped, trying to lighten the mood with a glance across to her for the first time. All she had for him was an icy stare, not remotely in the mood to cheer up.

“Yeah, could be better though,” she said off-handedly, looking back out the window as she dismissed him. It stung, he had to admit; their relationship was pretty close, they got on great and usually had fun driving to and from the set every day despite the length of the journey. She was usually fun and a bit flirty with him, playing a good bit of back and forth despite the ring on her finger and being honest it really knocked him back a bit with her being such a bitch to him when he’d never done anything bad to her.

“Feel free to walk,” he retorted, hot headed, just giving his blunt response in that moment. It could cost him the job if she decided to continue being a bitch and have him fired, but he didn’t care just then.

“Oh you got an attitude too now?” she snapped, looking back to him. He just stayed focused on the road and didn’t rise to it; he wasn’t getting into an argument with Jessica Alba no matter how much she wanted it and just kept his mouth shut.

“I don’t need this shit, off anybody. I’m running a major company and I know what’s up. All these projects I’ve been doing lately as well, they’re really strong female-led things so I don’t need to come onto a shitty little movie like this and get talked down to by some jumped up director who wants to get his rocks off pretending he’s better than me,” she ranted, getting into it again and just winding herself up like a clockwork monkey, ready to bang her drums and make lots of noise for a short while.

“Right,” he said, again trying to distance himself from it all with a roll of his eyes as he heard her start on about girl power projects. He didn’t want to hear her media-approved schpiel about it all in some effort to convince him, he’d heard that before. As far as he was concerned they just needed to be good shows or movies, success would come regardless then.

“Can your attitude. You’re no better either,” she snapped, turning on him quite literally and leaning over the centre console towards him.

“What?” he replied, basically blurted out, caught out by her accusation.

“Yeah, think I don’t notice you looking at my ass? I saw you checking out my ass as I got in the car when you thought I wasn’t looking. I know my underwear was riding up, bet you like that don’t you?” she accused, narrowing her eyes as she stared at him with pure malice for a moment.

“Well...I…” he struggled, knowing he was busted as his heart rate rushed, body momentarily panicking as he realised she’d noticed him checking her out.

“Yeah you thought you got away with that, taking a look at my ass every time I got out of your car. This is what I’m talking about, I thought you were a good guy and then I see you doing that every day. What the fuck man,” she said, giving a shake of her head and looking out the window again.

“I thought we had a relationship more than that now,” she added, giving him no time to respond as she kept on at it, eluding to the fact they’d been riding together for weeks now. In fact the reason she sat up front was because she didn’t want to be in the back like his task, she wanted to chat with him and have fun so despite the large vehicle she sat in the front seat next to him and talked with him on every ride.

“But you just look at me like a piece of meat, someone you’d like to fuck huh?” she said, goading him, giving him the come-on as she looked for more of a fight. He had no idea why she was insistent that it should be him – perhaps he was just the next guy she’d run into that was below her that she could take it out on.

“Would you rather I didn’t want to fuck you?” he asked after a pause, looking across at her with a raise of his eyebrow. Surely she would rather be desired than ignored.

“I….hey fuck that, alright? That’s bullshit. Even if I did want that it doesn’t mean you should be checking what panties I have on every fucking day,” she snapped, momentarily caught off balance but responding with further bile.

“Well that’s how it is, I guess. I’m gonna look, you got me,” he replied with a nonchalant shrug, not caring now given she was clearly just going off and whatever he said wouldn’t matter a fuck.

“Fucking perv,” she scolded, shooting him a look that he figured was meant to look mean and intense but just came off as a bit silly, too try-hard.

“You shouldn’t be looking at my ass like that, that’s not cool, I’m not some fuck doll for you to fantasise about,” she added. He rolled his eyes again, pressing the accelerator harder to surge towards 90mph now, intending to get this drive done as fast as possible and drop Jessica Alba, the bitch, off at their motel before finding a drink.

“And I’m your boss,” she said, looking across to him slyly, implication clear…though she went on to expand in her somewhat vicious intent. He wanted to ignore it, just let it go but she was pushing and his hands were tightening hard on the steering wheel. His knuckles were white from tension, movements jerky as he restrained himself from reacting to her bullshit diva behaviour; it wasn’t his fault her director thought she wasn’t pulling her weight and had had at her but she was unloading it aggressively on him and something had to give.

“And I can get you fired, I don’t have to put up with this shit,” she said, narrowing her eyes as she stared at him.

“Fine,” he said tightly, trying to hold back his temper that she’d bubbled up now; he had a temper, he wouldn’t deny that, but he kept cool and controlled especially with his job but right now she was winding him up and he was struggling not to just let it go and tell her to shove this job straight up her tight, toned ass.

“And fucking slow down! Are you trying to kill us?” she exclaimed, seeing the speedo nudging 100mph as he aimed to get them back to their digs as fast as possible. Jessica squealed and lurched forwards towards the dashboard as he stamped on the brakes, the car diving suddenly as he decelerated and throwing her forwards which she noticed immediately as she hadn’t fastened her seatbelt in her anger.

“Jesus!” she cried out, catching herself and fumbling around as he spotted a good place to pull of the road and pulled the car onto it, tyres sliding in the dust as he skidded to a halt and lurched back, a cloud blowing all around him as she sat back up.

“What the fuck?!” she asked hurriedly, pushing her hair back from her face.

“Just shut the fuck up would you? Gimme a fucking break!” he snapped sharply, loudly, leaning close to her face as he delivered it. Jessica recoiled in shock, eyes wide as he suddenly spoke to her so bluntly.

“Fuck you, I own you!” she shot back, finding her nerve again, getting the fight she seemingly wanted after all.

“Fuck you, you don’t own me,” he shouted, then reached out to grab her, making her squeal as with surprising strength he manhandled her between the seats and threw her into the back of the car from where she usually rode up front with him. Jessica tumbled untidily into the rear seats, her ass giving a gorgeous glimpse as he threw her into the back before she collapsed onto the leather bench seat.

“Oh big man huh, gonna just get rid of me?” she said, pushing her hair back and pushing up on her elbow as she looked forward to him.

“Just fucking can it, Jessica,” he snapped.

“Oh big man, gonna throw a woman around. What, you gonna come back here and fuck me as well are you?” she replied, goading him, the challenge clear in her tone.

“Maybe I should,” he said quietly, meaningfully. Jessica paused momentarily, not quite expecting his response and thinking it over for a split second before she replied.

“Oh really? Fine maybe you should,” she said, unable to back down, her ego too big to retreated.

“Oh yeah?” he answered, looking at her in the rear view mirror, seeing her eyes, those big, honest eyes that told him everything he needed to know: she was serious.

“Yeah fine, go on, fuck me. Why don’t you show me what you’ve got tough guy,” she said, no question or doubt in it, just a statement – an invitation.

“Fine,” he responded curtly and shoved his door open, getting out as Jessica’s heart raced, breathing fast as he stepped round and opened the back to get in with her as she immediately made space for him. She’d wound him up relentlessly and she knew she’d done it on purpose but she wasn’t sure her end goal with it all; he didn’t deserve it at all, none of her irritation was his fault, but she also knew she was desperately horny having been away from her husband for weeks and frankly this was the best possible outcome...as long as he kept his mouth shut.

He jumped in with her and locked the doors, wasting no more words on her as he took the opportunity she’d presented him, grasping it with both hands as most men would. Jessica looked at him like a deer in the headlights for a moment before he grabbed hold of her, throwing her over on her tummy and shoving her towards the window, up into a doggystyle position as her forehead bumped the cold glass. He was powerful and dominating, taking full physical charge of her as he hauled her into position and then grabbed her trousers in readiness.

“Gonna finally fuck me now huh? Everything you wanted? I bet you’ve dreamed of this as you stared at my ass,” she goaded, finding her attitude again for a moment as she made no protest of what he was about to do and actually arched her back, sticking her ass out and letting her pussy bulge between her legs to invite him to get on with it. She was hungry for it, waiting for the moment his cock slid into her; she knew she was going to shake as he did it and that was going to give her away, that she loved it from the second he started fucking her but right now she didn’t care – she needed to get fucked, and was sure she’d wound him up enough where he would. She needed it badly.

“Shut the fuck up,” he said simply, a straightforward command to the Hollywood actress as he grabbed her leggings and yanked them, and her thong, down her thighs to just above her knees, revealing her stubbly, half-shaved pussy and tight ass. Jessica shifted on the seat to get herself stable as he undid his trousers and released himself as she imagined him standing up iron-hard for her, ready to split her in two. She didn’t have to wait long, mere seconds, for her question to be answered as he grabbed his rock hard cock and aimed it down to her hot, wet lips as his other hand grabbed her waist to constrain her, not that she needed it as he guided himself to her.

Jessica cried out loudly in pleasure and pain as he suddenly plunged into her, wasting no time and doing exactly what she’d invited – fucking her. He drove himself into her hard as he silky body yielded to him and the clenches of her muscles did nothing to deter him as he slammed full depth inside her and shoved his hips into her ass as she cried out and grunted deeply, soulfully as he buried himself totally inside her. Her pussy clenched hard and she shuddered in sensation, pain giving a sudden twinge but giving way to immediate pleasure at a cock being inside her for the first time in weeks, driving against her cervix as it filled her completely.

She shuddered intently and knew the game was up, as she’d suspected her body had completely given away her excitement and arousal at this fuck and she was sure her wet pussy did little to dispel that. His hand dug into her waist and pulled back at her hip as his other hand swiftly grabbed a handful of her dark hair, fingers twisting into her tied locks of hair and pulling back at her head as she gasped. He wasted no time at all in fucking her, burying his cock into her initially then yanking back to get straight into a quick, hard rhythm; his pace was intense and full of frustration, rage even as he held her lithe bodily tightly and started absolutely fucking her hard and fast. He wasted no energy or motion, jamming her head into the window as she gasped and breathed hard, fogging up the glass as she looked out towards the road while he pounded into her from behind.

“This what you wanted is it?” he asked as he held on tight and fucked her, really fucked her, pounding hard and fast with short strokes that always hit full depth as he slammed himself against her ass. He barely registered that he was fucking Jessica Alba of all people, his boss and famous Hollywood starlet, just relishing the feel of her sweet, hot pussy clenching and squeezing around his cock as she absolutely loved him pounding into her from behind.

“Uh huh…” was all she could murmur, unable to lie as she pleasure washed over her, relief of finally getting fucked and so, so hard as he took out all his anger on his bitchy boss. He smiled as he just continued, trying to find more pace and power, more energy, more aggression, more anger to let out on his evidently slutty boss who was quite happy to let him fuck her.

“Good, you fucking whore,” he said, adding to it as Jessica just groaned in pleasure as his rock hard cock slammed in and out of her, his hips jamming into her toned ass, making a gratuitous slapping sound as he cranked her back, pulling her hair harder as his intensity ramped up. It hurt, the burn in her scalp searing but she didn’t give a fuck, she was just loving it so much she’d frankly let him do anything he wanted with her as he pounded on her pussy and tingled her G-spot to drive her towards orgasm. He somehow knew what she needed and pushed up to lean over her more and push down against the sensitive spot at the front of her pussy

“Oh fuck,” she muttered under her breath as her cheek shoved against the glass, feeling him shove down brutally hard against her vaginal wall, stimulating her perfectly, her arousal just too much as she felt her typically pre-orgasmic tremble shudder through her body. She was momentarily distracted as a truck suddenly went past, slower than it should, before they heard the horn blare; they’d been spotted, the driver seeing them pulled over and then her face jammed against the window with her eyes practically rolling as she gasped hungrily for more. Jessica just hoped she hadn’t been recognised as it disappeared down the road, focussing on to the sensations of him pounding against her ass once more and realising she was ready to pop.

It’d taken no time at all; she was so horny and desperately in need of a good, thick cock inside her like she had right now that her body just responded to it, primally pushing all thoughts of her cheating from her mind as she shoved back into him as best she could. She needed every millimetre of his cock inside her and drove her pelvis back to maximise his penetration as she arched her back, his hand digging into her, face still shoved against the cold, sweaty glass as he pounded on her. The fact he’d clearly wanted to do this for so long only made it hotter, the way he’d just suddenly turned on her and fucked her, at her encouragement mind, taking her to task and now letting out every bit of frustration and want for her as he pounded her harder than she’d been fucked in years.

“Fuck me, god fuck me,” Jessica gasped, not caring that he knew she loved it now as he continued to smash her. His hips slammed against her ass in a motion that must have been a blur, slapping noisily against her as his pulsing, twitching cock plunged into her again and again. His shoves against her G-spot and the sustained way he was driving almost against her cervix had only cranked her orgasm up and up and with a sudden shudder it gave way as she came – hard. She shook and opened her eyes, grunting hard as she climax washed over her rapidly, gazing through the misted winded onto the empty surroundings as her breath caught and stuttered into fast, struggling gasps through her noises.

He smiled to himself as he continued to pump himself into her with all his might, loving how snug and wet she was wrapped around him, loving how she shook and just begged for him to take her. Watching her come was a satisfying reward, loving that he’d made the gorgeous actress peak in two minutes, unable to help herself as she whined in pleasure and dug her nails into the seat cushion. He pounded on her hard as she slowed down and quaked more deeply in culmination of her orgasm, the immense pleasure fading to leave her fragile and sensitive, fumbling to pull away from him.

“Slow down,” she breathed, barely a mumble through gasps for air, trying to recover as her forehead prickled with sweat. She tried to ask for it even as she knew he wouldn’t slow down, knowing she was his little toy right now and he was running the show whether she liked it or not. In fact she loved it and even as she trembled in overwhelmed sensations, his thick cock ploughing her sweet pussy harder and faster than ever given how wet she was. There was no mercy, no break, no pause in his fucking, just slamming himself into her as she struggled to take it though it only turned her on more than ever – her husband never fucked her like this any more.

She grunted and groaned through it as he pummelled her ass with his hips, his thick cock straining and pulsing inside her, feeling harder than ever as he pursued his own orgasm. Her hot, clenching pussy had only helped to accelerate his climax and now he was starting to bubble, the thought of finally fucking Jessica Alba getting to him. Jessica herself just moaned and mumbled tiredly in pleasure and a cocktail of stimulation as his thick shaft drove into her again and again, though he could feel her deliberately squeezing and clamping down on him with her vaginal muscles, aiming to maximise his ride and make her pussy the tightest she could.

“Fuck,” he grunted, his first exclamation that told Jessica he was enjoying her as much as she enjoyed him, her body so hot and tight, hands digging into her, loving how she responded to the rough treatment as he fucked her hard and fast with little focus on her own pleasure. Her orgasm said everything he needed to know about her love it and now it was time for his own, the tingle he’d been holding back growing into a deep, intense release that was waiting to burst forth. With no reason to now hold it back and her ass still shoving back into her cock as she worked to please him he just picked up his efforts, somehow finding a bit more pace to smash himself into her in the shortest, hardest strokes he could manage as she whined in pleasure.

“Don’t come inside me,” she breathed, urging him to pull out as she felt him strain and twitch, knowing he was on the brink and holding back for a final few intense, hard, body-shaking thrusts into her to slam her against the window. Instead she grunted as his hand dug into her waist and he shoved her face hard against the glass, smearing her lipstick onto it as she gave a muffled complaint while he jammed himself as deep as possible.

“I’m come wherever I fucking feel like,” he said in a near growl, making her tremble in excitement, unable to deny how much she loved being fucked like this, totally dominated and owned as his thrusts immediately picked up the pace again. It was an overwhelming, eye-rolling moment of discovery as she was reminded what it was like to get properly fucked as he absolutely unloaded every bit of energy he had and stroked his cock into her with short, rapid pumps until he gave a final stiffen, a few last strokes and slammed hard into her to get full depth before his cock jerked and spurted deep inside to unload himself against her cervix.

“Oh fuck…” she breathed as she felt his hot load burst into her, spilling at the entrance to her womb; even though she’d asked him not to she wasn’t the least surprised he’d blown it inside her, choosing the most enjoyable method and leaving it up to her to deal with. It was hotter that he’d deliberately ignored her and done exactly what she’d asked him not to, just dismissing her and dominating her to the last as his balls tightened and he exploded inside her with short, hard gasps. He squeezed and clenched his muscles hard to urge every last drop of his load into the Hollywood star, giving in to the extreme pleasure of it all and letting it shudder through him, relishing the moment as he emptied his balls inside Jessica Alba. It’d been weeks since he’d had a chance to get any relief himself and to finally get that with her of all people was a dream come true.

“Fuck that was good,” he breathed, squeezing a couple of more times as he just rested inside her, letting himself have every chance before he slipped back out of her easily and turned to sit down on the seat.

“Yeah, exactly what I needed,” she breathed honestly, sinking into the seat but not looking back at him, embarrassed with herself and how much she’d enjoyed it. She’d given him the come on though and knew it was entirely her doing so she could hardly complain.

“Good,” he replied simply, pulling his trousers up and pushing the door open, Jessica inhaling as the breeze blew in over her bare ass and dropping to the seat now as he slammed the door and then momentarily slipped back into the driver’s seat. Jessica just rolled over and clumsily fumbled her yoga pants and thong back up, tugging them awkwardly over herself as she covered herself after the roughest, and most exciting, fuck she’d had for years. She felt exhausted, slumping into the back seat and letting it take over her, the tension falling off her like a coat in the aftermath as he started the engine and pulled away from the side of the road. Jessica looked up and their eyes met in the rear view mirror, a look that said everything – he had everything she needed right then, and he was going to give it to her.

“You’re coming back with me,” he said quietly, commandingly.

“Yeah well, of course, same motel and all,” she proffered, trying to break the topic as if she didn’t know what he meant. She of course wasn’t stupid and knew exactly what he was saying.

“Don’t be stupid, Jessica,” he said with another look in the mirror, “I’ve got exactly what you need.”

“So speed up and give it to me, don’t make me wait,” she replied after a pause, longer than it should have been as she tried to think of a way to counter that. She didn’t have one and agreed that frankly he did have what she needed, and wanted, for the night so fuck it, she might as well just encourage it. She hardly had to wait as she heard the engine roar and the car surged forward, sinking into the seats and relaxing as she recovered, feeling both immensely satisfied by her climax and horny again already, knowing she was going towards a night of being fucked her without an ounce of control.

She fumbled around and got her phone out, looking through it as he focused on driving them back as the light of the day failed and faded around them, sun sinking below the horizon now to bath the road in twilight. Jessica kind of enjoyed being his passenger again, riding in the back even if it was after he’d forcibly thrown her there and then fucked her. Fucked her harder than she’d ever imagined he would at that, and bought himself a ticket to her for the rest of the night.

In what seemed like no time at all thanks to touching triple figures on the speedo they pulled up at the motel, him guiding the luxury sedan into the entrance and parking up in easy reach of the front door. Few people were there bar the crew of the movie and a lot of them weren’t back yet anyway. He pulled up and stopped the car, getting out to open the rear door for her and usher her out towards the entrance of the motel like a proper guest. He saw her into the place then once they were away from the main foyer he grasped her hand and pulled her along, directing her towards his room as he made sure she couldn’t change her mind. She had no intention and let him pull her towards her night of adventure, unlocking his door easily and pulling her inside.

“Smaller than yours I assume,” he said with a smile, gesturing around; it was smaller than hers but not by as much as he’d think as her room at this place wasn’t exactly majestic, it was just a small motel in the middle of nowhere. It really was the middle of goddamn nowhere, which was why she was here in the first place, ready to get fucked even though she’d never had imagined she’d do this. It wasn’t her at all, she was married and faithful. Not any more though she figured, but despite that she wasn’t going to be a pushover and wanted to get some control back, to drive what happened and not let him treat her like a total fucktoy as was clearly his intent. Her body hadn’t given him any idea she wanted anything different mind.

“Look, I’ll stay the night and all, you got me alright,” she said as he threw his jacket down, looking up to her.

“We’ll hook up but it’s not like that,” she said, trying to wrestle back control of the whole situation somewhat.

“Not like what?” he questioned, pausing.

“That,” she said pointedly, raising her eyebrows, “like what just happened. I’m not your little fuckdoll for the night or something, I’m still your boss.”

“Yeah right,” he said with a short laugh, looking her up and down, amused by her faux indignation and attempt to boss him about.

“I’m serious, I don’t…” she started but was immediately cut off by him surging toward her to stand face-to-face with her, towering over her, making her suddenly feel small and powerless before him.

“Shut the fuck up, Jessica,” he said coolly, calmly...dominantly. She felt a tremble run through her and instantly wanted to submit, to let him take charge of her even if consciously she felt she shouldn’t.

“I’m calling the shots here,” he said, reaching out and firmly squeezing her breast through her baggy top, making her murmur then squeak as he was particularly rough with her.

“And you’re going to do exactly what you’re told tonight, just like you want to. You’re gonna be my perfect little obedient fuckdoll for the night, you really are,” he said deeply, so cool and calm with her. Jessica took a deep breath, realising her heart was racing, pounding in her chest as he just totally owned her leaving her unable to reply. She simply didn’t know what to say.

“Now take your clothes off,” he ordered, stepping away from her to pull his own shirt off.

“All of them?” she blurted out, even though she knew the answer, scolding herself for even asking.

“Yes, Jessica, all of your clothes. What else do you think I’d want,” he replied, stripping himself and leaving her to catch up as she took a breath and set about peeling her clothes off. It took her only a few moments to throw off her casual hoodie and top, easily unclipping her comfortable, unsexy bra and then shoving her yoga pants down again and this time off her feet to leave herself standing naked before him as she awaited instructions. Her dignity and any semblance of fight had left her completely and now she’d resigned herself to being exactly what he wanted her to be – his fuckdoll. And she was sure she was going to love it.

“Very nice,” he said, glancing up her lithe, toned body, her workout regime paying off handsomely as she stood before him as a treat. She was slender, abs defined, a lovely thigh gap and her pussy was shaved into a nice landing strip, though she hadn’t kept up with it for a couple of days and stubble prickled her skin.

“Thanks,” she replied shyly, stupidly given what they’d already done. She was just waiting for him to lead her, which he did.

“Let’s take a shower,” he said, walking to the bathroom without a backwards glance. He just knew she would follow him and his trust that she would infuriated her, made her bossy attitude burn; she was literally his boss and could have him fired any time she wanted, but here she was in his hotel room letting him order her about like someone he’d paid for. And what made it worse for her was she was giving into it, just feeling helplessly commanded by him and wanting to submit. She’d never been treated like this in the bedroom and couldn’t help herself, almost wanting to see where it went as much as anything else as she followed him into the bathroom.

The shower was already running with him standing under the hot cascade of water, washing down as she walked into the bathroom. He looked up to her right at the moment when she shivered, feeling his load sinking down under gravity and threatening to leak out of her. He smiled and held out a hand to encourage her in, a hand that Jessica took slowly, letting herself be lead into the shower and a night of exploration. She knew that’d been her last possible chance to leave but realistically she’d never even considered it – if she was going to be pissed off and regret this, she wanted to see it to the end so she could properly complain about it, like watching a bad movie and refusing to walk out.

“Ohh,” she shivered as he pulled her under the hot spray, the night not cold but having been feeling a little chill without her clothes, the warmth of the shower tingling her perfectly. He pulled her into his arms beneath the tumbling water and finally fixed her with a kiss, pressing his lips to her firm, full pout. Their tongues immediately entwined and found a perfect rhythm, mixing easily, so much better than she’d ever expected with a first kiss as he leaned down into her under the spray as she pressed her naked body to his. She could already feel his erection pushing up into her tummy as his lust for her made itself evident, which she guessed she couldn’t really complain about as he felt her stiff nipples push into her body as her lovely breasts squashed between them.

“Mm someone’s ready,” she murmured with a smile as she felt him grow to full hardness between them as his hands slid down her back and squeezed her tight ass.

“Yeah, so don’t hesitate,” he murmured, kissing down her neck as she leaned back and sighed in pleasure, body tingling. She loved having her neck kissed and arousal spread through her like a wave, spurring her hand to fumble between them and wrap her talented fingers around his hard cock. It gave her a chance to properly explore and assess it given previously it was only being thumped into her hard and fast from behind. Her hand stroked slowly up and down as they kissed again, the hot water splashing down over them while his own hands squeezed her ass, fingers teasing over her tightest hole before moving up to squeeze at her tits, his large hands easily encompassing her fairly petite chest, thumbing at her nipples carefully to stimulate the hard points.

They didn’t speak, not needing to, him satisfied at finally getting his hands on Jessica Alba, the woman he’d been driving to and from filming every day and who was in essence his boss. She was just lost to the pleasure of somebody finally getting their hands on her, the physical relief of it something she hadn’t realised she’d needed until now, loving the feel of his hands sliding and groping over her body, taking in every womanly curve of her, making her feel wanted and desired, lusted for, like a woman.

He reached out and grabbed shower gel from the shelf on the wall, liberally spreading it into his hands before soaping her up, spreading it over her shoulders and down her back to her ass. She just murmured as he spread her ass and reached down into every crevice of her body, pulling back from her to soap over her front. He spent plenty of time on her tits and enjoyed every bounce and squeeze of her as he spread the soap over her before lathering down her body, taking in her slender waist and the curve of her hips, her lovely strip of pubic hair and toned legs. She was quite taken by the way he showed her respect as he soaped her up and then turned her into the shower to rinse her down, loving the way the soap just seemed to peel down her body towards her feet over her lightly tanned skin.

Jessica murmured in pleasure as she just loved the intimacy of a shower with him, loving the attention he was giving her after too long without it. His hands on her were a delight, sliding over her soapy body and taking in every womanly curve of her figure as he did, knowing exactly what he was doing with her. Jessica wondered how she’d completely overlooked him as his skill was evident and the thick cock she still had her hand wrapped around was a perfect fit. Oh sure she’d randomly contemplated doing it, she did with many men, but she’d never been serious about giving him a shot and realised she’d probably missed out. He had her now though and she was very sure he was going to give her everything he could; he’d already fucked her as though it was his only chance with her and she was sure things would only follow suit.

“Kneel down,” he said, only proving her right as she looked up into his eyes and then locked lips with him again, their tongues fighting before she broke away and sank down before him in the shower with his hard cock throbbing right in front of her face. Assuming he wanted a blowjob she wasted no time in sucking him off, stroking him and then immediately engulfing him in blissful liquid heat as her tongue assaulted him. He groaned in pleasure and pulled his hand into her hair to encourage her as he swelled in her mouth, cock flexing and straining as he shivered at the incredible sensations of her velvet touch, feeling her suck firmly as she started bobbing her head.

Jessica rather enjoyed sucking cock and knew it always made men happy, loving the way they just melted to her touch as she set about devouring them, pushing them into her throat to let them feel her yield and stretch, shudder at her suck and tremble at her tongue. And as much as he loved that, intent on enjoying it fully, it wasn’t what he’d shoved her down for her and managed to refrain from getting lost in it totally as he reached out to squeeze some more shower gel into his hand and lather them together.

“Stop, Jessica, stop,” he reluctantly asked, pulling back a little to let his cock slip out of her mouth as she rocked back onto her heels and looked up at him. It was a perfect scene; the lovely Jessica Alba knelt before him, his hard cock pulsing moments from her mouth, her big eyes staring up to him in total obedience as the water splashed down over them.

“This is what I want,” he said firmly, his dominant tone directing her effortlessly as he reached down with both hands to soap and squeeze her firm tits in readiness before grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her up onto her knees. She cried out slightly as he yanked her up, pulling her to her tallest position as his other hand guided his cock to press it against her chest between her firm B-cups, the implication clear.

“Wow ok I’ve never really done this much,” she conceded, since her more humble chest wasn’t something many men seemed to focus on, especially in her younger years.

“I don’t care, grab them,” he ordered and with that Jessica did exactly what she was told and pushed her hands up under the sides of her tits to squeeze them together around his cock. She didn’t really know what she was doing but figured it would work just fine as she looked down to see her petite boobs squeeze up around him, feminine flesh engulfing his manhood with the soap concealing her nipples. His hands went to her shoulders as he thrust against her, his cock easily slipping up against her wet, slippery body, trusting her to keep control her lovely breasts as he pushed his cock between them. He drew back slowly and then thrust up against her again with a slow, controlled motion that let him feel every little thing.

His cock glided easily against her succulent, soapy body, the softness of her tits absolutely divine as they wrapped around him and perfectly sealed against the throbbing hardness of his cock. She just looked down as he started to thrust against her with a slow, powerful rhythm that told her that he wanted to enjoy it as her body rocked with his energy. He held her to him and she was glad that he did as his thrusts pushed her back towards her heels, something she knew would have made her toned thighs burn if she’d had to resist it all herself, able to focus solely on pressing her perky tits up around him.

Her nipples were rock hard as the soap slid off the neat, screwed up points of her breasts, water trickling down over her as he shielded most of the shower behind him. She looked down and enjoyed the sight of his thick cock pushing up between her tits, loving the way her body yielded and  smoothly gave way to his manhood as he shoved it slowly and deliberately against her body. Unable to resist the pleasure of it, he started to pick up the pace and pump his hips forward against her faster, pushing into her more firmly to make her rock back then resist him as he used her body for his pleasure. Jessica looked up to him, taking her gaze from her chest as she looked up to him with a smile, rather enjoying giving him a tit fuck especially when he seemed to enjoy it so much.

“Like that huh?” she asked through her smile, starting to rock her body a little, tightening her abs to let herself push down onto him as he thrust up, accentuating the sensations around his rock hard erection as he slid between her perfect, soap-slick tits.

“You seem pretty good at this for someone that’s not done it before,” he smiled, not slowing down for a moment as they spoke.

“I didn’t say I hadn’t, just not much,” she replied with a naughty little half-smile.

“Well you should do it more, you seem a natural,” he said, straining against her harder as she worked at him, both of them getting into a motion as the water poured down over his back, steam filling the bathroom from the hot water as she worked up and down to massage her gorgeous tits around his cock. They just enjoyed it for a couple more minute, him pushing harder and faster against her sternum while she focused on pressing her tits together for him, soap washing gradually away so there was more friction, more intensity to encourage him to thrust quicker as his erection pulsed between her tits.

His fingers dug into her shoulders more and he helped to push her down as she bobbed on her knees for him, arching her back as she worked. Her breaths were short and sharp, almost rasping as she exerted herself, feeling the ache in her body and oblique muscles as she exercised herself in a somewhat unusual way. She worked out a lot, her video posts on social media showed that off plenty to everyone that wanted to drink in her tight body, but this motion was unlike anything she trained for as she compressed herself but arched her back to push her perky chest out for him. Still, her abs were strong and she put herself into it, doing all she could as the bathroom filled completely with steam so they practically couldn’t see, condensation streaming off the mirrors and glass, beaded over everything cold or metal.

“Mm fuck,” he growled, cock jerking against her stiffly, so much so it made Jessica sure he was going to pick up the pace and work to the end on her before he suddenly slowed. Giving a final, lingering push up again her chest, he held for a moment then released her, stepping back as she let go of her tits, in tune with him and his clear intention for that to be it with her tits – for now at least.

“Come on, we’ve got things to do,” he said, pulling her up from her knees by her arm, which helped given her somewhat tingling legs from where she’d been knelt down in front of him.

“You have,” she said, looking him in the face, “me.”

“Exactly,” he smiled, loving that she was seemingly onboard now and was enjoying herself. He turned the taps and shut the shower off, the hot cascade suddenly stopping and leaving them embraced by silence, broken only by the last few drips of the water fading away. He stepped out and grabbed a towel, throwing it back to Jessica as if she was always at his place as he picked up another for himself, burying his face in it and rubbing through his hair. She let it tumble open before pressing it to herself, not bothering to be modest as there was no point, rubbing over her body to absorb the water from her lightly tanned body as he watched on with a smile. Her make-up had survived surprisingly well, only a little smudged from the shower.

She smiled back and just let him enjoy the view as she reached down to dry her legs, rubbing over her tight pussy before pulling the towel behind her to draw it over her back and down across her ass. Jessica giggled a little as he seemed enthralled by her, just drinking in the sight as she lifted the towel up to work it through her damp hair, stretching and displaying her body perfectly for him as he absent mindedly dried himself, hands just on autopilot as he didn’t miss a thing.

“Very nice, all those workouts clearly pay off,” he commented, the evidence right in front of him.

“Thanks, I certainly work hard enough,” she replied as he cast his towel aside and grabbed her hand, leaving her idly rubbing round her neck as he led her out of the steamy bathroom into the main bedroom of his digs once more. He pulled her to the bed and then turned round, sitting back down onto it, his stiff cock sticking up for her; she assumed he would just pull her into his lap and slide inside her again to make her ride this time but found he had other plans.

“Kneel,” he commanded, pulling down at her wrist to urge her towards the floor. Without hesitation she sank to the floor smoothly, kneeling on the carpet at his feet and swallowing in preparation for what she assumed would be another blowjob.

“Give me a rimjob,” he said, out of the blue to make her breath catch in her throat as her eyes bulged a little.

“...What?” she blurted, unsure she’d heard him right. Maybe hoping she hadn’t.

“Give me a rimjob, you heard me,” he repeated.

“Lick your asshole?” she clarified, even though she knew exactly what he meant.

“Yeah, spot on,” he replied, giving her nothing but the demand.

“But why? I mean…” she trailed off.

“Because I told you too,” he responded simply. She stared up at him from her place on her knees before him, just waiting to serve though she disliked her orders.

“I don’t do that,” she replied weakly, knowing it sounded unconvincing even as she said it.

“I don’t care, that’s not what I asked you,” he said, taking proper control of her again, their little playful session in the shower now devolving into far more the sort of evening it had threatened to be.

“I don’t want to,” she added.

“Again, I don’t care, remember you’re here to please me,” he said.

“I won’t be any good at it, I’ve never even done it before,” she said, still trying to work her way out of it.

“Then it’ll be a fun experience for us both,” he said with a smile that she hated, making her bubble in fury as he seemed so calm as he turned the screw on her.

“There’s no way you’ll let me off this?” she sighed, giving up and asking directly.

“No, not unless you want everyone to find out about this of course,” he offered, knowing she would never agree.

“Ok...so what do you want me to do?” she asked, resigning herself to it.

“Come on, you might enjoy it. You’ve never done it before so how do you know you won’t like it?” he said with a grin that told her he’d won. He was going to win all night long at that, he had her on a plate.

“I guess I don’t,” she conceded, and actually contemplated it. They were both fresh from the shower and this was a night of exploration at the very least, maybe she would like it. She found it unlikely but decided since she was going to do it anyway she’d make the effort to try and enjoy it.

“Exactly, so come on,” he said, sitting up further and grabbing her hair to pull her towards him. It was the moment and Jessica just let it happen, drawn forwards into a blowjob again momentarily as he pulled her mouth down onto his rock hard cock. It made her choke as he hit her throat immediately, gagging as her eyes watered when he held her down before letting her pull back. As she recovered he pulled himself back up onto the bed and lifted his legs to roll his hips for her, Jessica following his motion before she slipped off and let him spring back onto his tummy as he let go of her.

“No more fucking around, get on with it,” he ordered coolly but with a tone that told her she might want to obey him.

“Ok,” she breathed, swallowing and steeling herself with another deep breath, forcing her nerves down and then leaning down to him; she really had no idea what she was doing or how to proceed, quickly thinking back over the few times guys had done it for her and how they’d started. She figured her tongue was what counted and feeling the exploratory tingle over her own anus had always been an interesting introduction to it and she had to admit had felt quite nice in its own way. Jessica went with that and stuck her tongue out, sliding her hands over the edge of the bed and onto his hips to guide and stabilise herself.

She heard her heart pounding in her ears with the nerves, realising she was holding her breath and only making it worse. With a final deep breath that she slowly let out, she went for it and pushed forwards and pressed her hot tongue to his asshole; he flinched and she felt the muscle clench beneath her touch, loving the sudden application of her hot touch as she dragged it up over him and made him shiver. Having Jessica Alba giving him a rimjob was some kind of record, one for his personal memory banks and a moment he’d never, ever forget.

She shivered herself as she completed her first pass, something new always excited her regardless and this was certainly that. Deciding not to think about things and get up in her own head about it all, she went straight for another one repeated her motion again, letting her tongue glide over his ass once more as he groaned with pleasure. He was absolutely loving her doing it, both for the power he had over her and the stimulation; he loved a woman who was open minded and stimulated him in every way and this was something he did enjoy, though many girls weren’t willing to do it. She seemed quite willing now though as she got into it and pushed her reticence aside, her hands pulling down harder into his hips as she applied herself.

“Oh fuck yeah,” he groaned as her tongue licked powerfully over him, her eyes closed, just focused on doing a good job even though she didn’t really know what to do. She just figured that it was much like the first time she ever gave a blowjob or had sex; the guy didn’t care that she didn’t know what she was doing or that she wasn’t particularly skilled at it, regardless it was exciting and he was happy to let her continue. And continue she did, applying her skilful tongue to him as she held him confidently and just went for it, licking up with an increasing pace, pressuring a little bit more as she felt the contours of him under her tongue, something she usually noticed when sucking cock.

She opened her eyes and looked up over him, greeted by his cock standing up rock hard, immediately telling her he liked what she was doing. She herself wasn’t sure she liked what she was doing, still feeling very conflicted about it but pushing it from her mind to get on with things as she was told to. He just murmured in enjoyment as she switched up her efforts to circle him instead, not lifting her tongue from him in order to run it around and over his ring as she felt him pulse and tighten beneath her in reaction. It was a different sensation as she worked around and over him, getting into it more and just focusing on the task at hand, shutting her eyes again and dedicating her tongue as she pushed her hand over him to grab his rock hard cock.

He groaned and shivered in pleasure as she firmly gripped him, giving him a squeeze then starting to slowly stroke him. She worked her hand up and down, keeping her rhythm slow but going full length every time to stroke over his bulbous head and down to his base as she worked her tongue. One thing Jessica knew how to do was give a handjob and she set her hand going without even needing to think about it, delicate digits working perfectly at his thick, throbbing shaft as she thrust her tongue against him. She kind of relished the way he pulsed and squeezed at her tongue as she made her best efforts, knowing he was loving it only served to turn her on even if this wasn’t the way she’d rather do it.

“Oh yeah that’s it,” he breathed, just relishing her touch as she got into it. She wasn’t really loving it, it felt degrading and it wasn’t what she’d rather do; sure guys had licked her asshole a few times but she’d never asked them to do it for her even if she had rather enjoyed the tingle of it. But it was what she was here for now and she focused on just doing her job, licking more powerfully, driving her tongue against his muscle firmly as she mixed long licks up and down with faster circling, letting her tongue press right into his entrance and threaten to slip inside as she probed with her tongue.

He didn’t interrupt her and just basked in the sensations of her giving him what was a much enjoyed rimjob, loving the probing of her hot tongue and the way she rapidly lapped over him, her hand working perfectly at his cock in that same steady rhythm that threatened to speed up but never did. She knew what she was doing to stimulate him it seemed as she blended the sensations together. Truth was she didn’t but she just kept her mind on doing the best job that she could, working her tongue this way and that, neck stiff, jaw aching as her tongue thrust and probed powerfully forward like it never had before.

She surprised him by suddenly pulling away and lunging up over him to engulf his rock hard cock in the sweet heat of her mouth, bobbing her head rapidly to loudly and sloppily suck him for a few seconds before she resumed stroking and dipped back down again. Her efforts were energetic and he got the feeling she was enjoying herself. Jessica rather was; despite still being a bit disgusted by what she was doing, she was loving acting like his personal whore, like a girl he’d paid to come to his room and service him however he asked. Maybe it was kind of true, she mused.

Jessica decided this wasn’t the time to answer that question to herself, figuring it was something she could perplex herself with when this was all over and instead just focused on the moment. Her strokes of his cock did pick up in speed and firmness now, feeling him throb in excitement as her stimulation accelerated, the little twists of her hand as she pulled over his thick head adding something special as she licked him once more. Her tongue pressed firmly as she explored the contours of him and again felt his squeezing, spurring her to go a bit further now and press her tongue into him a little as much to see what it felt like as anything else.

“Oh fuck yeah,” he groaned slowly as the Hollywood star pressed and wiggled her tongue forward to just tentatively ease him open, feeling him welcoming as the tip of her tongue just eased into him and stretched his ring. She felt him shudder as her hand momentarily slowed as she carefully controlled her muscle to tease in a little, feeling him squeeze somewhat around her, strength and power of him clenching at her tongue making her shiver a little in excitement. She picked up the pace with her hand again and pulled back to lick up him once more, feeling him iron-hard as he loved her work, focusing on working her tongue hard and fast now.

She popped up and devoured him again, pulling his cock into her mouth and sucked hard, her head bobbing fast as her tongue pressed into him, noisily and wetly reciprocating on his shaft. Her damp hair bounced and flapped around his thighs as she sucked cock energetically, hand still squeezing and pumping at the base of his cock as her throat eased open on his tip. He pulsed and strained in her hand before she swapped back again and licked at his ass whilst jerking his slippery cock, slick with her thick saliva as she tongued aggressively at his asshole to make him clench and groan before abruptly swapping back to suck him again.

It was an eclectic mixture and he buzzed with pleasure as she went to work on him, seeming really into it now as she performed something new to her. He didn’t care and loved what she was doing, having picked it up fast, groaning again as her tongue snaked into him once more before a flurry of licks and laps. It was when she swapped and started sucking him hard again, fast, dirty, shoving her throat down on him so she stretched and threatened to swallow so much more that he couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Oh fuck yeah, that’s it,” he growled as he shuddered, reaching down to grab her head and shove her down onto him, making her heave as she gagged at the sudden penetration, his cock driving deeper and harder than at any point so far. He held her down as she struggled and gagged around him before releasing her, a thick string of saliva sliding from her mouth as she sat back onto her heels and hauled in air. She looked up wide eyed as he stood up from the bed, hard cock bouncing before her; she barely had time to take that in however as he grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her upwards, making her cry out in surprise as much as anything.

“Up, now,” he commanded, Jessica struggling to her feet on tingling legs as he pulled her hair – then took her by complete surprise by twisting and grabbing her over the shoulder and between the legs like a body slam and throwing her powerfully over and down onto the bed. She squealed as he swung her over and cast her down on the sheets, her slender body bouncing on the mattress as her feet jumped up towards the ceiling, looking backwards up to him as he stood over her. Without a word he grabbed her wrists and pulled her to the edge of the bed, Jessica craning up to look around before he shoved her head down, tipping it back off the side of the bed.

“Right there, that’s what I want,” he said firmly, dominantly, using a tone she’d not heard from any man and it made her tingle in excitement...and obedience. She knew she had no control over things anyway and just opened her mouth as his waiting whore, knowing it was what he wanted her to do and would make her if she didn’t. He was so turned on to see her just present herself to him, opening her mouth and closing her eyes, head back, knowing what he would do to her. This wouldn’t be any ordinary blowjob and he didn’t disappoint in showing her how, grabbing her face to direct her as he dipped his knees and shoved his cock down with his other hand and straight into her waiting mouth.

Jessica immediately sucked and applied her tongue, giving him a moment to enjoy her skills before he got straight to it and shoved into her throat. She gagged, unable to stop herself, knowing this was how it would be but unable to help herself. She’d never been very good at controlling her gag reflex but she got the feeling it wouldn’t matter a fuck to him right now. Jessica was absolutely right and he held her head and shoved hard into her throat, feeling her constrict and tighten around his cock to halt his progress. It didn’t deter him however and he knew he’d break her, shoving repeatedly with more and more pressure into her throat, making her gag and choke noisily, heaving on the bed before him, thick saliva running down her face now and making her close her eyes.

“Fucking take it, come on,” he said, an encouragement and an order at the same time, wanting into her throat as he pushed at her straining form. It took a few more attempts but with one, slow, powerful drive into her mouth he felt her resistance flutter, strain and fail suddenly so he jolted forwards into her and blissfully buried every inch of himself into her hot, squeezing throat as she could fight it no longer. The noise she made was music to his ears as she gave a loud, wet gagging sound that was immediately muffled, wrenching and convulsing on the bed as she struggled before she gagged hard through her nose.

Her hands dug into the bedding, not trying to fight him as he might have expected and as she might have claimed she would only a little while before. She just intended to take it, even as her eyes streaming and her make-up ran down her face, throat aching as it tried to push him back out, body heaving and spasming on the bed. She fought to calm herself down as he pulled back and gave her a second to breathe, Jessica hauling in a huge breath before he shoved back in and followed her inhale down to neatly trick her and thrust himself back into her throat before her body could react. She surged and choked again, hating how her body was doing this and also him for doing it to her, though she couldn’t deny how wet her pussy was from it.

Her hand strayed from the bed even as the other stayed twisted up in the covers, knuckles white from how tight she was holding it. She pushed her hand over her body and down between her legs, shocked at how wet she was, drenching her fingers as she found her clit and started to slowly circle it to let the pleasure in as he grinned. He loved seeing her start fingering herself, telling him that despite whatever she thought she was enjoying herself in a primal, physical manner and it only spurred him to keep going at her for his own pleasure. She was clearly enjoying that.

“That’s it, just let me in,” he murmured, the silence only punctuated by her heaves and wet gagging along with his deep, intense breaths. She mumbled something but he obviously couldn’t work out what and frankly he was enjoying himself far too much to care or give her the time to speak. He was absolutely rock hard, tingling with pleasure as her throat tightened hard around the head of his cock to stimulate his nerves with every thrust into her resisting mouth. She gagged and mumbled, tongue trying to work at him as was her style even as he smashed into her throat, making it bulge as he drove fully down each time.

Jessica’s fingers danced precisely at her clit as she pleasured herself to being used so completely, utterly under his control as he leaned over her and dominantly thrust his hips forward to force his cock into her throat. Even though her body kept trying to fight him, unable to stop herself, her muscles were weak and aching, a mere token protest now as he powerfully and methodically pushed himself into her throat. He was loving pushing down into her, seeing the slight catch as his bulging head popped into her throat and made her tense, trying to hold it down as he pressed himself right into her throat until his balls were against her face.

He could only hold back and sustain that for a couple of minutes however before his lust and want to use her throat took over, steadying his feet and starting to thrust much faster. His strokes were shorter and harder, full depth every time as she gasped desperately, choking back her gags and hauling in breaths where she could. Her dark eye make-up streaked down her face as her eyes watered helplessly and she clung to the bed, only with one hand however as her other continued to stimulate herself, more aggressively now, her fingers grinding around her sensitive button intently. Her tongue, which had been attempting to join the party, gave up under the onslaught and she just held it fixedly to stroke his manhood as he pumped in and out of her mouth.

The wet sounds of her throat were all that broke the air of his room as he plundered Jessica Alba, taking joy at every moment he could, knowing this was a once in a lifetime chance he’d got himself. His hands were pressed hard into the mattress of the basic hotel room as he stood prone over it and thumped his hips down into her waiting mouth, loving the bulge of her throat around his head, tingling his most sensitive areas as he slickly slipped in and out. He gazed down over her tight body, perky tits with her nipples screwed up hard, toned abs clenching and pulsing as she struggled to take him, her fingers still working hotly at her clit. This was certainly going to help work her abs out.

“Oh fuck,” he growled, feeling a characteristic tingle as his cock pulsed and stiffened, knowing his orgasm was coming fast. He didn’t know if Jessica could feel it but didn’t really care and pressed on hard, picking up speed to thrust harder, shoving against her pretty face more intensely as he pursued his climax towards its inevitable conclusion. She hadn’t felt the hardening of his cock, that typical rock hard pulse that always signified the arrival of climax, but she heard his breathing increasing, getting harder and shorter, feeling his energy picking up as he thrust more rapidly into her. She couldn’t do anything apart from brace herself on the bed, both hands now stuck into the bedding as she held tight and just endured it, still gagging and choking, struggling to breath and practically creaming herself without being touched. She absolutely loved it.

He didn’t pay much attention to it but he knew she was into it, loving her playing with herself as he felt the pressure build in his balls. His thrusts turned to a flurry, intensity unleashed now as he pumped her throat as hard and fast as possible, barely pulling two inches out of her before shoving back against her full lips in an overwhelming rhythm that she could barely handle. Her breaths were gasps, wet strangled grabs of atmosphere as he grunted and growled with pleasure, eyes squeezing shut as he trembled, holding it back. Thick saliva ran from her mouth and down over her cheek to run into her hair and drip to the floor as he pumped her throat, unable to stop herself from gagging around him. She wondered how porn stars did it.

By now Jessica knew exactly what was coming and couldn’t do anything to change the channel if she wanted to. He thumped his hips hard into her, shaking and holding on until it burst forth in a sudden, incredible explosion; jamming himself against her hard to shove her head back into the foot of the mattress, his cock jumped and swelled as he ejaculated intensely down her throat, a thick rope deep into her where she had no choice but to swallow. Jessica gagged again hard, as much as him suddenly stopping as anything, feeling his hot load jetting into her as his thick prick jumped and surged in her mouth.

All she could do was mumble as she heaved before him, unable to breathe as he pinned her down to empty his balls into her as they clenched, pressed to her face. She held on as he pulsed and jerked to spill every last drop of his thick, salty load down her throat and then held still to make her swallow, Jessica quickly figuring out he wasn’t going to let her go if she didn’t. It wasn’t a big deal, it was so deep down her throat it was half way there and with an awkward heave and a gurgle she swallow it all. He pulled back and slipped his thick cock out of her mouth, standing up as he withdrew to let the actress haul in a huge, undignified lungful of air, taking several deep breaths as she turned her head and let a huge string of thick drool slide out of her mouth to the floor with a mumble of embarrassment and relief.

“Fuck that was good,” he breathed. She couldn’t reply, totally exhausted after her first, proper throat fuck.

“Ready for some fun?” he asked as he reached down slapped her face a couple of times, making her complain and snapping her back to reality as he moved round the bed. She was completely at his mercy and unable to fight back, just zoned out for a moment as he grabbed hold of her feet and hauled her round on the bed, dragging her head back onto the mattress to give her neck some much needed support. She mumbled incoherently as he spread her legs wide open and exposed her shaved but stubbly pussy, pulling her to the edge of the bed so they hung over it.

Without a word he dropped to his knees and shoved his arms up under her thighs, shoving them over his biceps as he lowered his head and drew his tongue straight over her puffy labia, letting the tip split her lips so it collided with her sensitive, rock hard clit. Jessica gave a stuttering sigh, breathing deeply as he went down on her, his tongue immediately going straight back to her begging button and softly pressing perfectly into her folds to stimulate her. Jessica gasped and groaned heavily in pleasure as she tipped her head back into the bed and rolled her hips up towards his intimate touch.

“Oh fuck, that’s so good,” she breathed, having not had her pussy eaten in so long. Her husband was good at it but he hadn’t done it for her in a while and when she was so turned on already it was an absolute treat. Her whole body tingled as his tongue touched her clit, pushing up under the hood and circling around her, different textures of him stimulating every desire of hers as it slipped over her. Her hips rocked rhythmically into his tongue as it worked up and down, steady and powerful as he breathed hotly over her mound and just stimulated her perfectly, seeming able to read her just right.

The Hollywood actress just groaned in satisfaction and unmitigated enjoyment as he lapped at her juicy pussy, already so turned on from what he’d just done to her as she’d shamelessly loved her first face fuck even if it had been a messy struggle. She was dripping wet and his tongue easily parted her swollen lips, splitting them effortlessly as he dipped down and dragged back up from her asshole all the way to her throbbing clit. He focused onto her juicy entrance, loving how she was into it as he glided over her and just teased, making her wait and frustratedly wiggle before burying his strong muscle inside her.

She moaned in ecstasy with a shiver, pulling her legs up against his hands as her skin goosepimpled, body alight at every touch of him now as she relished the way his tongue twisted and swelled inside her to stimulate every nerve ending of her velvet walls. He thrust it inside her and swirled around, her slick juices coating his chin as she basked in pleasure, loving how he seemed to pay attention to every part of her. That was only confirmed as he pushed down and pulled his tongue over her asshole, returning the favour as she gave a tremendous surge and her breath caught in her aching throat. She’d never had her asshole licked properly before and felt the new, exciting sensations as his tongue spent several seconds licking and playing over her tightest hole before he swept back up to her clit.

“Don’t stop,” she begged, reaching up to push her hair back from her face, arching her back and trying to push down harder into his expert tongue as it took her towards orgasm. The climax was building intently in her tummy as she felt things tightening up, the tension accelerating as it bubbled up from her soul towards the inevitable. He could feel it, the way she was rocking and pulsing, the tightening of her muscles under his hands as he held her on the end of the bed. It only made him even more focused and he ate her hard, going as briskly and powerfully as possible on her without giving her that bit too much, his tongue aching as he prodded, probed and circled her clit.

The tip of his tongue worked in hard, small motions as he thrust it over her clit from all directions, breaking it up with circles one way and then the other beneath her hood for the most direct stimulation. She gasped desperately as he took her to the edge, not making her wait or teasing her however as he pressed ahead and drove her over the edge with the continued onslaught of his intimate ministrations. Jessica gasped helplessly for a few seconds as she ground her pelvis against his chin, fingers digging into the bed as the climax rushed up on her until she could hold it back no longer with a tremendous shake.

Her eyes squeezed shut and she threw her head back into the bedding, long hair tumbling over her face as her body primally quaked as the powerful orgasm hit her. It was harder than any climax she’d had in months, certainly more than her vibrator had given her whilst out on the road and she just gave in completely to its power. She let out a long, wailing, trembling moan of unadulterated pleasure as her toes curled and legs bucked in his grasp, feeling him lean on her hips to hold her down as his tongue continued to thrash at her to make it last as long as possible. Her hips gave strained motions to try and push up into him as she enjoyed every last second of the wave of ecstasy he’d brought her, ignoring the near-cramps in her legs as her muscles screamed while she creamed.

And suddenly it was over, like falling off a cliff and back to reality as she was suddenly finished, squeezing her thighs together and fumbling down towards him to push her fingers into his hair and stop him as she gasped deeply for breath. She sucked in the oxygen as her eyes opened to the bright room, vision wavering a little in the wake of it all before she closed her eyes again and sagged back into the bed, exhausted ecstasy taking over as he pulled himself back from between her clenching thighs. Her legs sagged open easily as he pulled himself away, the actress basking naked before him totally sated and relaxed.

He just sat back with a smile, rocking onto his heels as she breathed deeply on the bed, completely wiped out for a moment in the aftermath of another powerful orgasm. Holding her hair back, she enjoyed the silence and peace after coming hard again which only made her realise how much she’d needed this and that her toys simply weren’t enough for a prolonged period. Her basking was interrupted as his fingers suddenly slipped into her, making her inhale in surprise as two of his digits teased momentarily at her slick opening and then pushed inside. Her body just welcomed it and she easily spread around the penetration to allow his fingers to slide inside, her pussy so juicy and ready she would have struggled to stop it even if she’d wanted to.

She shuddered and groaned in sensitive pleasure, still touchy from her peak but ready for more as he delved inside her, stroking her velvet walls and thrusting them slowly in and out of her. He could feel just how hot and ready she was, perfect for him to slide his cock inside which he was going to do now that he was rock hard again and ready to give it to her. He curled his fingers back and pulled back towards her entrance to press up for her G-spot, seeking out that little rough patch on the front wall of her vagina and finding it expertly as she gasped, groaning and grinding her pelvis into his hand slowly to help him stimulate her as his fingertips worked neatly.

Just as she was getting into it, thinking he was going to work her to another climax with his fingers, he stood up and leaned over her, slipping out of her and grabbing her slender legs to lift them from where they still dangled over the bed. He pulled them up and threw them over his shoulders, pressing himself against the back of her thighs as he reached down to line himself up and in an instant thrust inside her. Jessica gasped in surprise as he immediately buried himself inside her, her body offering no resistance or hesitation, just letting him bury every inch of cock into her tight body in a single stroke.

“Fuck,” she muttered with a shuddering breath, trying to take it in as her eyes squeezed shut, the shiver spreading through her body as it all overtook her. He shook in similar pleasure, the feel of her slick, tight pussy just too much as he delved inside her, feeling her gorgeous body rubbing over every sensitive millimetre of his manhood.

“Fuck that’s nice,” he mumbled, closing his eyes and just relishing the sensations as he pulled back and started thrusting into her, taking his time to be slow but powerful. He effortlessly drove himself into her, his hips pressing to hers as she took him balls deep and grunted with every pump, feeling him shove into her completely and nudge her cervix as he bottomed out. She just flopped back on the bed and enjoyed letting him fuck her, loving his thick cock inside her, how it stretched her out and pulsed inside her velvet tunnel. Jessica could tell he was absolutely loving it, loving getting his hands on her, loving taking his bitchy boss down a peg, loving getting his rocks off and turning the tables on her for the night.

And she did too. She hated that he had so much control over her but she couldn’t resist him, knowing he had her since he could mention it to the right people and her husband might find out and he obviously had long since given up caring if she got him fired for this. She wasn’t going to, she had too much to lose and frankly was enjoying herself; she figured if she kept up her end of this deal then he wouldn’t say shit to anyone. Except her.

“Fucking love this don’t you?” he asked, making her point immediately.

“Uh huh,” she groaned with a smile, bracing herself on the bed underneath him as his pace picked up and he started to thump harder against her ass as he drove himself into her. He relished the feel of her, the slippery sensations around him, pulsing and flexing his cock inside her as he worked his hips to give her every last bit of it. She was certainly enjoying it as she rolled her hips on him, doing her best given the way he was holding her legs and restraining her movements, the actress just using her significant muscle tone to resist and shove against him to rock her body.

He smiled down at her, loving her toned and lithe body as she held herself tight and worked her pelvis, tight abs looking delectable as she did, tilting her hips down onto him with every ever-accelerating thrust into her. His pace picked up but he was in full control, calm and cool, his cock hard and up to the task as he fucked the gorgeous Hollywood star. He didn’t let the fact that this was something that would likely never have happened, not letting the moment overwhelm or overexcite him as he pumped into her, confident in his endurance as she gasped and groaned in sheer pleasure beneath him, just giving up to the enjoyment of it all and letting herself feel every thrust and motion of it.

He pushed his hands up under her knees then pressed them back onto her, rolling her hips back and pinning her legs down over her as he used her impressive, gym-honed flexibility to bend her into the position he wanted. Jessica was pinned down as his helpless fuckdoll now as he leaned right over her and started to fuck harder, pumping much faster and shorter into her as he suddenly picked up the pace to thump his thick cock into her hungry pussy with greater intensity. He surprised her by leaning down between her legs and kissing her, drawing her into a hot, hurried lip lock, their tongues battling noisily as he never let up with his pumping, never disturbed or disrupted, hand still pinning her legs back under her knees as they made out hungrily.

He pulled away from her and stood back up, thrusting into her harder and more intently, making her grunt at a twinge from her cervix as he plunged especially deep before she was lost to the pleasure of him thrusting into her hard and fast. Using the entire length of his cock, he slammed back and forth rapidly, stimulating every nerve ending she had it felt like as her pussy just lit up around him, loving the feel of him fucking her hard now. The renewed angle meant he shoved up against her G-spot more effectively, the contours and ridges of his cock gliding and grinding over the sensitive patch to make her pussy clench around him.

He knew exactly what he was doing, knowing exactly how to fuck to give the maximum pleasure to women and Jessica Alba was no different. She was proving it as she gasped faster underneath him, loving how he pinned her down and slammed his cock into her, his pace much faster now as he ploughed her with his thick, rock hard manhood. She felt the same characteristic tingle again of an impending orgasm; it made her angry at herself, at her body that she would love it so much as to come again so soon and validate how he was fucking her. Jessica didn’t want to show him how much she enjoyed this, knowing it would only embolden him, but the bottom line was his cock and energy were just fantastic.

She grunted again and shuddered, body tightening up in pre-orgasmic tension, knowing he’d see it and just fuck harder. Absolutely correct, her body rocked harder as he shoved into her and pushed her down into the bed, pinning her legs back to her shoulders now as he leaned down on her heavily and thumped his hips into her to bury his cock over and over again into her hot, sweet pussy.

“Gonna come, Jessica?” he asked teasingly, smiling with smug satisfaction. She just turned her head away onto the bed as she blushed, feeling the heat in her cheeks to match the rush of sensations building from her G-spot as he fucked her. And he was fucking her, not making love to her or anything tender like that, pinning her on her back on the bed and slamming his thick prick into her like she needed. It only took another minute or so of that treatment, the shape and ridges of his thick head rubbing relentlessly over her most intimate spot to bring her to climax, making her tremble then shudder on the bed underneath him.

He gave a contently laugh as he saw her quake in pleasure, whole body shaking as her eyes clenched shut and her fingernails dug into the bedding again as another orgasm hit her. It wasn’t as intense as they had been previously but it was still good, being fucked to climax was always something she enjoyed so it was all she wanted in that moment and he didn’t disappoint. As she came he fucked harder and faster, pounding her intensely for a few seconds as she wailed her pleasure to his hotel room, clinging to the bed and pushing herself into him to take every possible inch of his cock as her body bucked and shook, abs clenching, jumping and shaking underneath his relentless thrusts as she gave in to another orgasm.

Unlike when he’d fucked her in the car in cramped doggy style, the squeezing and gripping of her pussy didn’t set his own climax off. He had more stamina than that, especially now after getting into it and simply fucked her through her orgasm then slowed as she couldn’t stand it any further, giving a final few thrusts and then stepping back to slowly, and teasingly slip his cock out of her until it jumped in front of her. Not that she could see it, her head still back into the bedding with her eyes closed as she took deep breaths in the wake of another hit of ecstasy.

That was until slapped her across the chest, his hand connecting with her perky breast to make it bounce and jiggle. Jessica’s eyes popped open as she gasped sharply as the sharp, completely unexpected pain shot through her, the sting spreading through her skin as it pimpled up and her nipple twisted up harder again. Her dark brown eyes fixed on his intently as she cried out harder in shock when he hit her from the other side, slapping her other breast to make it jiggle in turn as he struck her. She wanted to protest, to complain and tell him not to, how dare he treat her like that….but she didn’t. She couldn’t. It stung, the blows of his hands swatting at her gorgeous body as he was emboldened by her silence and started hitting her again.

The sting turned to pleasure and she shivered as her skin pricked across her body, hairs standing on end as she gave a deep, shuddering gasp, her eyes squeezing shut again as she embraced the different sensations of his hands slapping down onto her. Knowing she was enjoying it only made him smile and urged him on, hitting her a bit harder, faster and more intently, his fingertips biting into her skin a little as he added a hint of pink to her skin. She shook on the bed as her nails dug into the sheets again as she let the intensity of it all wash over her, just breathing hard, hungrily in pleasure and pain, almost tempted to tell him to stop...but more tempted to beg him for more.

Men never treated her like this, his hands moving over her body as he expanded to slap down her sides and over her toned tummy. She tensed up from the bed as he did, reacting to the pain pulsing her mid-section as she twisted underneath him in ambivalent sensations that rushed through her. His pace and speed picked up in a rush that made her not know where to turn, metaphorically speaking, until she let out a ragged cry of pain and shock as he reached up and slapped her across the face. She took a momentary shocked look at him then clenched her eyes shut again as he slapped her again, his energy lessened, being a bit more careful as he made her flinch.

“Just don’t leave any marks on me,” she gasped hurriedly as he paused for a moment. She didn’t take the chance to tell him to stop, to beg him for mercy or complain it hurt. No, all she did was ask that he didn’t leave anything on her that she’d have to explain to the make-up girl the following day and essentially give him the green light to continue mistreating her. Jessica was rewarded with a harder slap to her face, wincing as another then another rained down on her then another, his hands picking up a rhythm to deliver a series of fast, increasingly harder slaps to her pretty face as she gasped and endured it.

When he stopped her cheeks were a healthy pink and her eyes were watering again, her ruined make-up running just a bit more over his handiwork as he leaned back up from her to leave her gasping and at his mercy beneath him. Her pussy was so wet for him that he could easily slide back inside her, something he took advantage of to make her inhale sharply as she felt his thick cock slip into her velvet folds once more. He drove full depth for a moment, giving her a few thrusts and then pulling back out again as she opened her eyes and leaned up, looking down to see him pull out of her as her chest heaved. She was caught off guard as he suddenly reached up and delivered a hard, final slap across her face, making her yell out as the pain really bit into her, tingle of pleasure gone as he caught her flush.

“I’m gonna fuck you in the ass now,” he said casually, standing up away from her and giving a slight stretch.

“What?” Jessica blurted out, unsure she’d heard him properly as the sting faded from her face, pushing her elbows into the mattress to lean up.

“Your ass, I’m gonna fuck it,” he reiterated, calm and clear so she was in no doubt. She wasn’t, and that was a problem; she didn’t like anal sex, she never had after trying it when she was much younger and finding it painful and uncomfortable, not to mention she hated giving up that much control in doing it.

“I don’t like anal sex,” she said quickly, “it hurts and just….I don’t,” she finished a little lamely.

“Well that’s too bad,” he replied with a slight shrug, her concerns dismissed as easily as that.

“Come on, do you have to?” she tried, trying to convince him not to bother.

“Have to? No of course not,” he said, giving her a glimmer of hope, “But I want to,” he finished, crushing it.

“After the shit you gave me earlier I deserve to, I’ve always wanted to,” he smiled, reaching out to play his fingers over her toes, tickling her playfully. She had nothing else to say, simply looking into his eyes and giving a small nod to submit to it, knowing he called the shots and was certainly good at that, having her under the thumb as he urged her to slide back up the bed, following her on as her feet retreated away before him. He was fired up, in control and dominating her, getting everything he wanted as her resistance simply seemed to crumble away before him. The actress looked up at him with her eyes wide, just waiting for his move as he smiled, then grabbed her hips.

He threw her over easily onto her front, his strength surprising as he took charge and easily turned her slight, slender figure over where he wanted her, grabbing her ass with a hard squeeze, spreading it apart to reveal her tight asshole and make her juicy pussy lips pry open just a little.

“Mm this is gonna be fun,” he murmured to himself though she could hear it as his hands hooked under her pelvis to pull her back up on her knees into a perfect doggy style position for him to plunder her most secret, sensitive treasures. She didn’t resist, resigning herself to it now and knowing that without a doubt he was gonna fuck her in the ass; she’d never liked anal sex, having tried it in her early 20s and hated it, finding it painful and not in any way satisfying. The guys she’d tested it out with just treated her like a fuck toy which probably didn’t help and the second they felt her tight ass on their cock they lost all care for her wants or needs and had just gone straight at it way too hard and fast for her to handle, resulting in tears and complaints...and refusal to ever do it again. On top of that she hated giving up so much control, submitting completely for it and feeling so dominated, that was something she really didn’t like.

But here she was and she was about to get fucked in the ass again as he yanked her back into place and shoved down on her back to make her arch into the perfect, most vulnerable position. She was his now and just took a deep breath, settling her knees into the bedding as he pulled up behind her, his cock sticking up rock hard as he relished the chance before him, spitting thickly into his hand and reaching down to rub it over her asshole as she twitched at the somewhat unexpected touch. He slicked what was left over the tip of his rock hard cock and then grabbed the base, thick prick surging in his hand as his other grabbed her hip to pull her back in place, pressing himself to her. It was the moment of truth for Jessica, about to get fucked in the ass again for the first time in years.

He wasted no time on her, in charge and holding her still as he pushed against her tightest hole; it was a unique sensation and one she had no idea how to prepare for, having never really had any interest in doing so. Jessica tried her best as he pushed forward, willing herself to resist even as her body subconsciously tightened up to resist him, her asshole tight and strong as he guided himself and shoved forward to try and penetrate her. He slipped over her a couple of times, then found himself and drove hard into her, applying his energy and weight to her as his cock took advantage of the momentary lapse in her resistance and he spread her asshole out to drive in.

Jessica let out a cry and yanked forwards, pulling out of his grasp before he even got inside her, the stretch of her sphincter sending a sharp bolt of pain through her and making her instinctively get away from it, rocking forward on her knees so his cock slipped back out. He gave her a moment then pulled her back up into position, hand hooked under her pelvis to try and keep a more commanding hold of her.

“You need to relax,” he said, his only guidance throughout this. If it hurt it was her problem and he really could only do so much but he didn’t want her to dislike it, after all it was only a positive if she enjoyed it. He just wanted to experience her tight asshole stretched around his cock and plunder her ass on this, his one opportunity to have at Jessica Alba. She settled herself again as he took aim and pushed at her once more, his tip working into the muscular ring of her asshole and pressing against her resistance again, ready to squeeze himself inside. His hand pulled hard into her hips as he shoved forwards, leaning over her this time as he forced his cock down into her asshole, catching her a little by surprise somehow and getting the jump on her muscles to pop his cock inside her. His bulbous head popped inside her, breaking through her tightest resistance to jerk blissfully inside her, loving how it felt around his head, tingling his nerves perfectly as she clenched on him.

That was the peak of it however as she yanked forward again, her strength surprising as she pulled out of his grip once more and off his cock, making him spring out of her once more as she dipped towards the bed and clenched with a near howl of pain at her ring being forced open so abruptly again. He surged over her, his energy wasted as he gave a growl of frustration, Jessica burying her face in the bedding as she winced at the sharp, intense pain hitting her.

“Fucks sake,” he snapped, leaning up then reaching out and laying a hard smack straight on her ass, making her clench and scream in pain, his fingers flexing to deliver every bit of his power into small, intent points of pressure. It was his frustrations boiling over a little, knowing she could do this if she let herself.

“Behave, Jessica, you can do this,” he said authoritatively, angry but in charge, cooling himself as he dominated her, just knowing that she’d respond even if she didn’t love it. His hands grabbed her again and yanked her back, harder and more focused than before, making clear that he wouldn’t stand for her playing up any more. He meant it too, holding her so hard it almost hurt as his fingers dug into her tanned skin where he supported her, in total control of her as he positioned himself again. He didn’t lube her any more, figuring she didn’t deserve it now as he guided his throbbing cock into position and leaned over her once more, intent on getting on with it now.

“Now hold still, just take it in,” he commanded but in a softer tone, holding her still and pressing his bulging head against her asshole, still rock hard despite the delays. He would not be denied the tight pleasure of her booty and with that eased forward slowly but powerfully to split her open, pressure building against her tight ring of muscle until he suddenly slipped in and she grunted as he was greeted by the hot, wet sensation of her pussy around him where he’d slid down into her. He pulled back, aiming himself again and stabilising himself more, hand right near his tip as he guided himself to press hard at her ass, inexorably building until he felt her yielding and in a slow motion moment felt her stretch tightly around him, forced open reluctantly by his throbbing head as he broke her strength and entered her slowly.

He growled in pleasure, shivering at the ultra tight sensations of her wrapped around him as Jessica gave a muffled protest, body tensing in pain as it twinged through her intently and made her heart race. Tears pricked her eyes as the pain shuddered through her, lasting and not immediately subsiding as she felt him pulse his cock, the hardest he’d ever been it seemed as he relished the moment. His hand was still at her hip, holding her tightly in place so she couldn’t escape as he made no offer of pulling back or giving her a break, instead letting her grab a single breath before pushing his weight down onto her and squeezing the rest of his cock into her ass in a long, continuous push until be buried himself balls deep inside her while her restrained complaint became  a cry of pain.

He relished the moment of getting to press his hips against her ass, feeling the pained spasm of her sphincter around his shaft as she struggled to deal with him, her breaths hard and fast as she fought the pain. Ignoring it, he held her hips tightly lest she escaped and pulled back to start thrusting into her, drawing his cock back full length and then shoving it roughly inside her again, wasting no time with slow, steady thrusts to get her going and instead just going for it, pursuing his pleasure. He knew she didn’t like it, she couldn’t relax and just give it a go, but he couldn’t help the fact he did, shoving deeply into her again as she grunted in pain and flinched again.

“Fuck, gimme a break,” she whined, eyes squeezed shut as a tear slid down her cheek, wishing she could relax but her body was just so tight that in that moment she had to endure as he held her like he owned her and pumped his hips against her ass to bury his full length inside her again and again. Every pull back let his thick head just bulge her asshole a little, making her body instinctively clench again, sending the pain back through her once more and just giving him every bit of pleasure he wanted at her tightest hole. She felt fantastic around him and the fact she was hating it, as she’d said she would, somehow made it hotter in a way and only spurred him on to fuck her harder, faster, more intently, more ferociously.

She could only complain more as he did just that, picking up the pace, slamming her harder so she rocked on the bed and had to brace herself into the covers. Jessica couldn’t believe she’d got into this situation frankly, down on her knees in a crappy motel, head buried in the sheets as a guy shoved his cock up her ass much to her dismay. It wasn’t even like he was a producer or director, somebody that she might be sleeping with to advance her career or get ahead, it was just her driver, the guy that literally just drove her to set every day and then back to her own room at this piss poor place to stay. Instead she was in his room, with his cock up her ass.

And her pussy was dripping; she was the wettest she’d been in years and frankly was afraid it would drip on the bed, her body so turned on despite her pain that if he wanted she was sure he could easily bury four fingers inside her. It made her both hugely turned on and utterly humiliated, that something she hated so much just made her pussy so wet, so ready, her clit rock hard in arousal at his vicious penetration of her asshole. His balls compressed against her pussy with every thrust, her juices coating him to give her away and exactly how much her body was enjoying this, this domination, this utter ownership she was giving him as he fucked her in the ass for the first time in years.

She would be angry and deep down she was – at herself. Jessica knew she had instigated this even if she’d never expected it to go so far; she’d given him the come on, goading and taunting him into fucking her, quite literally inviting him only for him to take it and give her one of the roughest, hardest fucks she’d ever had and that she hadn’t realised she’d needed. From there out he’d taken control and that was how she’d found herself here, her protests falling hopelessly on deaf ears as he’d taken her to task and got her into this position. And worse still she loved it, absolutely relishing the way he was just fucking her as his plaything, having complete control of her as he could cause a lot of problems if she didn’t play along. That was merely a sideshow now as frankly she didn’t want him to stop, even if she hated admitting that.

She’d given herself to him on a silver platter and he was loving every bite, getting a most primal go at his boss and he wasn’t wasting a moment of it. His fingers dug into her supple flesh, flexing his cock as his heart pumped hard, slamming his hips forward again and again to drive his manhood inside the prone actress. It shoved a deep, guttural cry of pain from her every time he slammed against her, her ass jiggling perfectly as he gave her every inch of himself, stretching her out a little bit more than she could handle every time to make her twinge in pain. He just murmured with pleasure, smiling down as sweat prickled all over her, her head buried in the bedding.

He loved how taut her muscles were, fingers dug into the cloth as she braced herself, forehead pressed hard into it as she tried to absorb it. The strangely pleasurable sensations of anal sex were getting through to her now, something she’d rarely experienced in the past before she’d pulled the plug, but they were still accompanied by pain that electrified her body with every, faster, hungrier, more intense thrust into her. She was managing to relax herself somewhat however and that only made things better, giving a mumble of near pleasure that made him hard as rock, feeling his cock strain inside her as he heard it. Jessica immediately blushed, not that he could see it, chastising herself for enjoying it at all but worse letting him see that she was. She was adamant she hated this and to let herself tremble with pleasure from it, even for a moment, would only encourage him to fuck her harder.

He hardly needed encouragement though as his own pleasure drove him to do that, loving how he could just rock her hips back into him as he worked his own to plunge the full depth of himself into her, thick cock just plunging into her overwhelmed, defeated asshole. Rocking her in unison with his rhythm helped him up the pace whilst keeping his length in full use, the best of both worlds as he let his head strain her hole still, making it bulge before he buried himself again. He tried that a little too vigorously on one stroke however and popped out of her, sliding up over her ass as she gave a gasp to match his own, the sensation unexpected. Jessica felt empty, out of sync and then utterly degraded as he took a moment to grab her ass and spread it wide, making her exhausted, loosened asshole gape wide open like a pornstar.

“Fuck, look at that,” he breathed, in both wonder and arousal, loving how she’d gone from an uptight, resisting attitude to now having her hole gaped completely. Jessica felt the blood rush to her face, angry and embarrassed as he held her open, giving a token squeeze to try and clench her asshole shut but even she felt the futility of it, her tired muscles barely managing it before it sagged wide again for him. He just laughed smuttily to himself, loving having her like this as he grabbed his cock and aimed it again, pushing inside her with barely any resistance from her as she stretched out for him again and let him plunge deeply into her ass again. On the plus side, it barely hurt now, ass warmed up and taking it even if she’d never wanted that.

He held her hips firmly and fucked hard, knowing she wouldn’t try and escape now, her will and resistance broken as he pumped his cock in and out of her ass as she hated herself for feeling a bit of enjoyment. Having made a fuss about it, she couldn’t now admit she was liking it or ask him not to stop, that would just be shame she couldn’t stand. Besides, she was pretty sure he knew with how wet her pussy was. He was well aware and it only spurred him to keep fucking her hard and fast, rocking her body perfectly in rhythm with his like they’d been screwing for years, cock plunging deep inside her, feeling her heat and the delectable sensations around every nerve ending on his cock. It was hot, but he wanted to see her work for it and with that he leaned back and pulled her onto him as she gave a mumble of confusion.

“Come on, you’re gonna ride this cock,” he said, leaning back and pulling her on top of his hips, sliding deep inside her as she sat back on him a little awkwardly while he kicked his legs out under her to stretch on the bed. She mumbled and shifted around with difficulty, fumbling to get her feet out from under her and position her knees properly so she could ride as she was ordered to while his hands pinned her ass down on him lest she escape. Jessica shoved her hands down on top of his knees and steadied herself then with an unsure, testing movement rocked her hips and lifted up a little to slide him in and out of her ass, pressing her firm booty back down into him as he smiled in pleasure.

“Yeah that’s it,” he murmured, watching her lovely figure as she got started, holding her hips more commandingly than physically, hands just letting her know he was in control more than anything else. Feeling it out, Jessica rocked up and down carefully, just taking in the different penetration of his cock in her ass, the angle and aim changed, stimulations different as she rocked on him. Getting more confident of where he was and realising she could still feel his bulging head as it tugged at her asshole, she started riding a bit harder and longer, working her sphincter up and down his cock as it clung tightly to him. He was pleased as she got into it more, breathing intently, focused on her task as she pushed up onto her knees and rested her hands on her own thighs to change the angle and let her push down into him much more effectively.

“Yeah that’s good,” he groaned, loving the suddenly more intent, stimulating push down of her onto his cock, her ass squeezing around him as she drove down and got full depth. She didn’t complain at the pain or anything now, having subsided and despite the general lack of lube she was finding it pretty easy to work herself up and down on him now, her muscles having long since given up the fight, stretched and exhausted around him. It was then that she looked up into the room more, taking in things as she rode him and realised she could see herself pretty clearly in the mirror of the bathroom where they’d left the light on. She could see her slender, sweat-pricked body as she rocked up and down, her face streaked with dark tears from her eye make-up, firm breasts with hard nipples topping them above her toned abs as she worked on his cock.

Jessica hated seeing it, seeing herself working to pleasure and please him, thighs tight as she pumped her ass up and down on him to let him enjoy anal sex with her. She couldn’t tear her gaze away instantly and just watched herself riding him, shoving herself down harder, faster, more intently as if to punish herself as she stared into her own eyes; she hated doing this even if it didn’t hurt now, hated it even more that she was kind of enjoying it now and wasn’t only doing it for him now, she knew she was doing it for her and that stung her even worse. Her face flushed as her cheeks burned with her embarrassment and anger at herself, spurring her however to thrust down hard and faster into him as she felt his fingers at her hips and heard his grunts of pleasure.

“Mm fuck, like that,” he growled, loving her energy as she worked at him, finally averting her eyes from her gaze and looking down at the bed, at her fingers as they strained on her thighs to brace herself and allow her to work harder at his cock. Regardless of the fact she hated what she was doing and how she’d got herself into this position, she couldn’t deny it felt good; her nipples were tight and her clit was throbbing in need, pussy still dripping wet and just waiting for stimulation. She couldn’t resist and pulled her hand up to her crotch, letting her fingertips play over her mound for a moment before she pushed it confidently down over her lips and let her middle digit drive straight down over exactly where it needed to be.

Her shudder and groan was like heaven to him, watching Jessica Alba shake in pleasure at the mere touch of her button as she rode his cock, taking in her slender back and gorgeous ass as her strong, toned thighs pushed her up and down to work him into her booty. He loved the sight of his cock disappearing into her ass, her tight ring hugging him before it disappeared from view as she sat down on him every time. His hands merely followed and caressed her now as she got into it, her fingers getting moving as her rhythm picked up again, riding him just as hard as her digits started to circle her clit. Jessica grunted in pleasure, her asshole twitching and grabbing at him to slow her just a little bit as she just instinctively got into her, seeming to know exactly what she was doing and how to co-ordinate herself as her fingers started to dance.

He just laid back to enjoy as the actress got into it, seeing her glance up to herself in the mirror as she did; Jessica took herself in, knelt over hip and reciprocating her hips as she drove his thick cock into her ass, feeling his bulging head delving deep inside her as her her fingers worked fairly furiously at her clit, unable to help herself and chasing the pleasure it brought. Her ass was squeezing and gripping at him like she hadn’t before as she throbbed and mumbled in pleasure, her breathing harder, faster, more insistent as the pleasure flooded through her quickly. She hadn’t realised how hot and horny she was, not directly at least, somewhat unsure, almost hoping that her dripping pussy didn’t mean she was loving getting fucked in the ass as much as she feared she was. Touching her clit had answered that question in a single stroke and only spurred her to chase more of it, looking at herself in the mirror as she rubbed intently and thumped her body down into him.

“Fuck that’s it, don’t stop,” he smiled, loving how the Hollywood star was just losing herself to it and giving him all her energy now. She just moaned a non-committal response as she practically ignored him bar his thick, hard erection buried in her ass as she bounced up and down and rubbed furiously at her pussy. Her fingers wasted no time with anything but her clit, circling around it and strumming across it, working in the most direct way she knew, the way she got herself off when she didn’t have time for sex with her husband and just wanted release. His hands pulled at her hips and laid token spanks on her ass as she went at it, just enthralled at her change to going for it and forgetting her protests as she rode hard and frigged herself for all she was worth.

Their hard breaths and the sound of her booty driving against him was all that broke the silence of the motel room for a minute as she wound herself up, orgasm not taking long to achieve in the heat of it all. She stole a last glance at herself and scolded herself for being such a whore, getting fucked in the ass and rubbing her clit to it but soon looked away and focused on what she was doing. With a few more seconds of stimulation that seemed to stretch on way longer, she gave a shake, tensing up as she held back her climax as it rushed up on her, sharp and intense, much like the fuck she was taking and she gave several hard, short thrusts to bury him as deep in her ass as she could while her finger went mad on her delicate, rock hard button.

She wailed loudly as she hit her peak, suddenly erupting as she shook and collapsed down onto him as the strength in her legs failed, burying his cock deep as she shuddered violently, her hips bucking and shoving forwards, ass squeezing intently at his cock to make him throb as she quaked. Her fingers never stopped throughout, just cranking every last drop of her climax as her eyes squeezed shut and her breath caught in her throat, her orgasm just hitting her so much harder than she expected and making her grind down into the pleasure of it with everything she had. He just held her hips as she rocked on him, immensely turned on to see her come with his cock in her ass like this when she’d protested over it initially.

“Fuck,” she mumbled, a small admission to how incredible it’d felt to reach her peak on him as it ended, her fingers stopping on her clit even as she wished she could continue, too delicate in the wake of it as she rocked her hips and squeezed her ass a little before trying to keep riding for him. Her legs were weak, shaky, unable to commit strength as she tried to push up and only achieved weak, uncoordinated motions, struggling to catch her breath and get back to it like she knew he wanted. All he wanted was for her to stimulate his cock hard and fast like she had been; watching her ride then come furiously all over him was one of the hottest things he’d ever seen and his cock was rock hard and he was ready to pump her to the finish now.

With a sharp push he lifted himself off the bed and rolled her over, Jessica giving a cry of surprise as he surged beneath her and flipped her onto her front, pinning her down on the bed and burying his cock deeper than it had ever been. She flinched and blurted out an expression of pain as he pinned her down, taking complete control of her again, dominating her tired form as he shoved his hands down on her shoulders to shove her into the bedding. Wasting no time, he started to pump his hips and slam down into her with intent and purpose, his cock throbbing hard in pre-orgasmic bliss thanks to her erotic ride moments before.

He held her down, ignoring her muffled complaints as he slammed into her ass harder than she’d ever experienced and took every bit of pleasure her clenching, overwhelmed asshole had to offer him as his cock slid in and out of her in a blur. His strokes were short and sharp, pounding down into her with just a couple of inches of his manhood as he chased his pleasure now, wanting to completely overwhelm and exhaust her in the process. He had not problem doing that as she gasping actress couldn’t keep up with him, slumped on the bed underneath him with her fingers dug into the bed at her sides as he fucked her now, just being his submissive fuckdoll in his final seconds of smashing his cock into her gorgeous body.

Jessica just whined in pain and pleasure as he hammered down into her, his cock rock hard, the stiffest she’d felt it as he pounded her hard and slapped his hips into her ass with an intensity she’d not felt in 20 years. No guy had fucked her so hard or with such abandon in so long that it was almost like a new experience again and she could only cling to the bed and groan, grunt and gasp her way to his completion. His cock strained harder, flexing in a familiar way that told him the end was close as he thumped against her, spurring him to find a final gear that meant he slammed his cock into her clenching, tired ass as hard and fast as he could, somehow stepping up from his already intense pace that that was making her whine and pushed a strained, struggled noise from her.

He absolutely pounded on her, hips slapping into her ass as he tried to bury her into the mattress for a few seconds before she felt a characteristic pulse and knew it was over – only to be shocked and thrown for a loop as he suddenly yanked out of her and jumped up with energy she’d never had expected. Jessica gasped and whimpered desperately, hungrily for his cock in her ass, squeezing and clenching at nothing as he suddenly moved over her, completely lost as he withdrew and looking up to see where he was. It only gave him the perfect position to grab her head, fingers twisting into her brown hair to yank her purposefully to him and straight onto his cock, forcing it deep into her throat before she could react, only time left to choke and gag on him shoving deep.

It was the first time she had ever done ass to mouth and she heaved, gagging deeply in shock and thought of it, tasting herself as he shoved his thick, aching prick as deep into her throat as he could manage. With her overwhelmed by it all she couldn’t get a handle on it and it left her vulnerable to his thrusts which he took advantage of with abandon, holding her head tightly and thrusting his cock hard into her throat, loving how she struggled and gagged. The tightening around his cock was simply heaven, a cherry on top after plundering her tight asshole, not that it was as tight after his efforts and now he just wanted his finish. Pumping hard into her mouth as she gagged, choked and coughed, body heaving as she grimaced at her first ass-to-mouth, absolutely hating that he’d made her do it while his cock throbbed on her tongue.

Jessica had no chance to complain however as he gave her no opportunity, giving a final shove deep into her throat so her nose pressed into him and then yanking back out of her sharply. She coughed on the withdraw and was just drawing her breath as he jerked his cock ferociously, on the brink and taking just a couple of seconds to stimulate his thick prick on the brink as he aimed it at her face. He yanked her head into place and held her with her hair as she gave a yelp of pain, barely registering what he was doing in time to squeeze her eyes shut for his first hot, thick spurt to hit her across the nose. He let out a huge groan of pleasure, of release and ecstasy as he jerked his rock hard shaft to explode repeatedly over her pretty face, Jessica wincing and growling in distaste as his viscous eruptions burst over her to hit her forehead, cheeks, eyes and lips as he emptied his balls powerfully onto her.

“Goddamn,” he breathed, heart pounding and his legs shaking as he worked the last of his load out and wiped it over her puffy, bee stung lips to her displeasure, giving a final clench and then sagging back on his knees, releasing her so her head dropped. She caught herself before she hit the bed and made a mess, pulling her head up and opening one eye, all she could manage, as he turned and sat back onto the bed. He breathed hard and let the relief and pleasure hit him, tingling through him as she gorgeous actress pushed up to sit on the side of the bed as she grabbed for some tissues on the side table. Jessica fumbled with a handful and shoved them to her face, soaking up his load as it started to run down her face and mix with her ruined make-up, wiping it out of her eye then off her lips.

“Fuck that was good,” he murmured, sagging back onto the bed.

“Hope you got what you wanted,” she mumbled, not wanting to acknowledge quite how much she’d enjoyed it.

“Not entirely,” he replied, making her look round to him indignantly.

“Not entirely?” she questioned, angry in that moment and figuring surely he’d had his fill of her.

“No, we’ll fuck again in the morning. Go get cleaned up, we need some sleep,” he said with a cheeky wink, slumping back onto the bed as she glared at him, unnoticed, before standing up and stalking awkwardly to the bathroom to wash her face. A splash with cold water made her feel fresher, relieving her sweaty, come-splattered face though her ass ached like she’d never felt before, figuring it was how it felt to get properly fucked in the ass. By the time she walked back into the bedroom he was already under the sheets and dozing off, leaving Jessica little choice but to slide in next to him. She was rewarded with a cuddle, being drawn under his arm as she got in before falling asleep far easier than she expected with him.

The night flew by in relaxed, sated sleep for both of them, Jessica awakening and wondering initially where she was, not recognising the room entirely. It was similarly decorated but not the same as her own room and that just took her a second to remember exactly where she was and how she’d got there. She was also reminded as she moved and immediately felt a twinge from her ass, sphincter giving her a wake up call to bring back all the memories from exactly what she’d done the night before, her pussy aching as well from how hard he’d pounded her. It was a while since she’d woken up like this, feeling the after effects of an intense fucking the night before and it was a sensation she missed, wishing she could feel it more often as he stirred beside her and woke up, rolling over to her.

“Good morning, Jessica,” he said with a smile.

“Morning,” she replied a little unsure of herself in that moment, “and that’s boss to you,” she added, wanting to take control again.

“Not yet it isn’t,” he answered, immediately quashing her intention to take charge somewhat as he rolled to her and slid his hand over her hip, up her tummy to squeeze her breast as she gasped. He was exactly the same with her as he’d been the night before, interested in only one thing from her and she responded, shivering a little as she secretly had to admit to herself that she loved how he treated her. He wasn’t wasting any time and only wanted to fuck her, which was flattering in its own way even if she shouldn’t have liked it.

“Already hard,” she murmured with a smile as she felt him push his erection against her, nestling it in her ass as his hand squeezed her chest, his teeth biting down into her shoulder as she shivered and gave in to how turned on her was making her, pussy already wet and waiting for him.

“Of course, got to enjoy every minute of this,” he replied quietly, hand pushing over her toned tummy to tease at her near-smooth labia.

“Before I become your boss again,” she breathed, somehow wanting to remind him of the fact that she was in charge of him usually and that this was a one-off opportunity he’d cultivated for himself.

“You’ll be the boss again when I let you,” he growled playfully, making her gasp as his hand connected with her ass for a firm, meaningful slap that tingled her and only turned her on more.

“So boss me around,” she breathed, quietly, almost not letting the whisper escape her bee-stung pout, not wanting to let him hear it. She knew he had though as he swiftly reached up and grabbed her throat, giving a squeeze that made her breath catch momentarily before he released her, Jessica shuddering hard as a tingle raced through her body, his hands at her hips now as he threw the covers off them and rolled her back over towards him. He grabbed her wrist and directed her hand onto his thick, throbbing cock which she immediately gripped and started stroking, being his obedient little fucktoy without hesitation as grabbed her tits again hard to make her wince before he lay back.

“Ride,” he commanded, already urging her onto him as she started to move. The actress pushed up from the bed to immediately obey, getting her knees under her and throwing her leg over to mount him and get in position, pressing her delightfully hot pussy down into his throbbing manhood. He let her do her thing as she reached down for his cock and held him up as she rocked her pelvis forward to hover over him in readiness. Jessica slowly let herself down and teased the tip of his penis over herself, spreading her abundant juices around over him before she let herself sink down steadily to ease him inside her and let his size spread and stretch her aching pussy around him.

He bulged out her velvet walls as she sank down, giving a groan as she descended and felt the blissful sensation of his cock inside her once more – she couldn’t deny she liked it. Jessica let herself push down to take him all the way in with a single stroke, pushing herself the last couple of inches to make her vagina open up fully for him, wanting to feel every bit of it. They both did as he grunted with pleasure, flexing hard inside her as he felt her silky tunnel envelope him before clamping down, loving the feel of how she gripped him. Her murmurs of pleasure only turned him on more and he watched as she started to ride, slowly lifting up then sinking down again, taking him fully as she pulled right up until he almost popped out of her before driving into him to grind her clit against him, eyes closing in pleasure as she got into her steady rhythm.

“Faster, come on, ride it,” he commanded, slapping the side of her ass to spur her on, breaking her concentration for a moment and making her motions stutter before she composed herself and resumed harder and faster. She started pumping her hips down into him with an intensity and pace that he relished, stimulating his cock perfectly for a morning fuck as her gorgeous, snug pussy fit around him perfectly. Jessica leaned down onto his shoulders, her eyes shut with a look of concentration on her face as she worked her hips, her abs tightening and tensing as she rolled her hips and thrust down to take every inch of him inside her with quicker strokes. She was lost to the pleasure of it all with him as she rode firmly, right up until her phone started ringing and shattered her focus. They both ignored it initially, then it rang again, causing Jessica to lean over and see who it was.

“It’s my producer,” she said, looking back down at him underneath her, her pace slowing for a moment as his hands held her hips.

“So?” he replied, really figuring right then they had better things to concentrate on.

“It’s probably important, he never usually calls me in the morning,” she said.

“So answer it,” he replied with a smile.

“What? Like this?” she said, looking back down at him with wide eyes.

“Sure, why not?” he teased, when it was obvious why not.

“I’ve never answered the phone in the middle of sex before,” she said as it stopped ringing again, only to start ringing again almost immediately.

“Seems like he really wants you,” he said, working his hips to pump up to meet Jessica as she continued to fuck, riding him on autopilot.

“You gonna stop so I can answer this?” she asked.

“Not on your life,” he said, gripping her hips tightly and pulling her down harder, making it clear she was gonna fuck till he was done right now.

“...Fuck,” she said, holding the phone up and knowing she was going to have to answer it.

“It’s a video call,” she said, only making him laugh somewhat as she swept her hair back and tried to make herself look vaguely presentable.

“Don’t do anything, this is serious,” she chastised him, squeezing her pussy and riding in short strokes to minimise her movements as she took a deep breath and answered the phone.

“Good morning,” she said clearly, her practised, PR friendly voice on point.

“Good morning, Jessica,” said her producer, unseen by him as Jessica rode him with her phone turned the other way, doing her utmost not to let her motions be seen on the call.

“What’s going on?” she questioned, wanting to cut straight to the point and keep this quick.

“Just wanted a quick check in, I heard there were problems on set yesterday, not the smooth kind of process we’re looking for,” he said to her.

“Yeah there were some disagreements,” she replied tersely, remembering how it had upset her...and led her to make the mistake that brought her onto her drivers cock.

“Well that’s not great, Jess,” he said, giving her a look of somewhat disappointment, “we really need to keep things going well, is there anything up?” he added.

“No no, it’s just a blip,” she replied quickly, stifling a mumble of pleasure and shivering a little as she pushed up to slow her riding, needing to stop before she gave herself away. She’d never done this, not to anybody, and to do it in front of her producers was scary but exhilarating. She knew she had to remain composed and not give away what she was doing, not that there was anything wrong with it per se but she simply couldn’t afford to let anybody else know she was stepping out on her husband.

“Are you alright, Jessica? You seem flushed,” her producer asked, seeing her skin tone on the camera even with the half light of the motel room she was in.

“Yeah yeah I’m fine,” she said. At that moment he grabbed hold of her hips and shoved himself upward to make her quake, barely withholding a grunt as the stab of pleasure went through her before he started to pound. He arched his body up, heels dug into the mattress as he energised himself and slammed his hips up into hers as he almost hung from her hips to leave her nowhere to go. Jessica felt the tingle and buzz go through her as she was fucked hard and faster, losing her composure and shuddering, fumbling the phone and struggling to hold onto it.

“You don’t look it, want me to send someone over to check you out?” he offered, meaning some sort of medic that they had on the team.

“No no, it’s just a bad connection,” she said, carefully but jerkily getting her thumb over the camera to block it out as she tried to slowly let out a breath and not focus on the sensations of him slamming into her.

“The camera’s gone off, are you there?” he replied, giving her the perfect out as she quickly pretended the signal had dropped.

“Hello? Are you still there?” she asked, waiting a few seconds as he tried to get her to answer, trying to add to it with a couple of hammed-up crackling sounds before she hit the button the hang up and threw her phone aside.

“Fuck you,” she breathed with a small laugh as she sank back down into him, shoving her hands back into his shoulders as his pulled up around the small of her back, pulling her down deeply into him as she focused all her concentration on him again and started fucking hard again. Her body rocked perfectly to slide him in and out of her juicy snatch, squeezing and clenching at him as she did, loving the way he pulsed inside her as he worked to pump his hips up into her and make her take every possible inch. Her phone rang again but she ignored it, no intention of answering it again as she hoped it hadn’t in any way been possible to tell what she was really doing. It was then however that she glanced at the clock and started as she realised how tight they were for time and that if they didn’t wrap this up they would be late to set.

“Shit, we’ve got to get going,” she exclaimed, looking from the clock back to him.

“We’re not done yet,” he said. Not a protest, a simple statement that reminded her she wasn’t going anywhere until they were done fucking.

“But we’ll be late. Do you want someone to find out about this, really?” she asked, making a good point that suggested blowing this would likely not work out well for him or her.

“No, I don’t,” he said.

“Then let’s go,” she replied.

“We’re not done. Tell you what, how about a shower? We’ll finish up in there as we get ready,” he said, seeming so cool and calm, full of useful and straight forward plans in that moment. Jessica looked back to the clock, then him.

“Deal, come on,” she said, hopping off him as he released her hips and heading straight for the bathroom. He followed and enjoyed watching her firm ass jiggle as she hurried ahead of him and turned the shower on. The hot water cascaded down and she slipped into it, sighing in pleasure as the spray hit her feminine curves before he followed her in, hands sliding round her and squeezing at her breasts, pushing down her sides as she shoved back into his erection, ready for it to be inside her again. She wanted to enjoy the fuck but time was against them and she cared more about getting busted.

“Put it in,” she whispered, leaning against the wall and shoving her ass back in the most deliberate invitation he’d ever seen. And it was irresistible.

“Don’t have to ask me twice,” he smiled as he grabbed his cock and stepped in to her, easily sliding to her pussy between her spread legs, arched back pushing it out ready for him to effortlessly slip into. Just a light push and he was inside her, both of them groaning again as her velvet tunnel glided over the thick contours of his rock hard cock, his hands going to her hips to take a tight grip as he buried himself inside her and then started to thrust. He worked his cock in and out of her, resuming the pace they’d had on the bed as they both got into it, Jessica shifting a bit and sinking lower, pushing her feet as wide as the shower tray would let her as he widened his stance to give himself maximum stability.

“Come on fuck me, fuck me!” she said, louder than she intended to as she invited him to get on with it. He ignored her somewhat taking charge and simply dug his fingers into her flesh as he started to thrust, immediately shoving her forwards, seeing her muscles tighten as she braced herself against the tiles and pushed back against his energy as he slammed his hips forward. They both groaned, Jessica harder than him as he started to fuck her hard and fast, pounding her with one one intent now and that was completion and pleasure.

His fingers were white with the pressure as he held her slippery body, hot water crashing down over them and pounding on their skin as he fucked her with hard, fast strokes. His motions were short and intense, body slapping noisily against her booty as she jiggled in front of him, the actress just bracing herself and shoving back into him as the stimulation of being fucked from behind got to them both. It was so much more intense, hitting more nerve endings and doing the business for both of them when they’d already comprehensively warmed up with her riding on the bed. His cock shoved deeply into her pussy, across the front wall of her vagina and her G-spot in a perfect manner, sending those deep, soulful tingles through her that she knew was a one way ticket.

His hand slid up into her long, dark hair and grabbed a handful, yanking back to make her gasp gutturally, feeling a rush go through her, a tingle then quake of pre-orgasmic tension, just letting it all hit her as he got her to the finish. He wasn’t far off himself, his cock tingling and throbbing with every stroke of it into her gorgeous body, holding himself back and focusing on getting her to the orgasm that was obviously on the brink. He was relieved when, after a few more seconds of thrusting, she shuddered violently and gasped hard, accelerating breaths before letting out a wail of pleasure as she came.

The orgasm hit her fast and she almost slipped, her foot losing grip on the wet floor of the shower as she trembled in pleasure, ecstasy washing over her as she shook and tingled all over, goosepimples spreading across her gorgeous body despite the hot spray of the shower cascading down over her. The clamping down of her pussy around him and the mental box checked meant his own climax followed swiftly on with a buck of his cock as he swelled rock hard. Jessica was treated to a few hard thrusts to amplify her own climax before she moaned in satisfaction as he jumped and unloaded inside of her, growling his pleasure in her ear as he shoved her forwards against the tiles and buried himself deeply to empty every drop of himself inside her with powerful, soul emptying surges.

She loved that he’d come inside her again, especially right before she went to work as she knew it’d be a naughty secret to feel his creampie leak out of her during the day. He slid back out of her and she stood up, turning into his arms and meeting him for a deep, somewhat intimate kiss that seemed so much more than what had gone before it.
And then it was over. He stepped back and got out of the shower, grabbing a towel and getting ready, leaving her to do the same. Jessica watched him leave then took charge of herself, knowing this incident was over and gave herself a quick wash down in the shower before following him out.

The next half an hour or so was hurried preparation to leave, neither one of them speaking as she got ready, taking much longer than him as she quickly dried and dressed, trying to dry her hair out and touch up a bit of make-up before they had to get a move on, time running out as she knew they had to get to set. She was rather embarrassed now, feeling awkward like she might after a one night stand, but also felt the most sexually satisfaction she had in months. It was a double edged sword she supposed.

With her dignity and attitude completely gone, their relationship having done a complete 180 in the last 12 hours or so, she headed down to the car with him and slid into the passenger seat as she usually did to let him drive her to work. She was the boss again now, but she didn’t feel like it. He made good time, stepping on it a bit to get her on set in time so nothing looked amiss apart from the slightly bedraggled way she turned up on set, not that it mattered as she went straight into make-up to get tidied up for the days shooting.

The day went smoothly on set as she kept her head down and quietly got on with it, working well with the director to contrast with the previous days conflict, being cheerful and productive in a way that got everything done on time with no snags. Out of her earshot, the director flippantly commented to his AD that perhaps she got fucked properly the previous night; he had no idea how right he was. Jessica just felt calm and relaxed, though she blushed when she saw her driver odd times during the day, thinking back to everything that had happened between them. He’d completely taken advantage of the situation she’d inadvertently created and she’d loved it, just relishing how he’d treated her as she turned it over and over in her mind.

And she wanted it again.

There was no denying it, she needed it, lusted for it and was absolutely sure he would happily deliver. With that she steeled her mind to get it and thought about what she would do for him when her day in front of the camera was over. The rest of the shots went easily, no problems at all when she was just on autopilot and let herself be ordered around, something of a hangover of the night before which she’d relished. Due to the efficiency they managed, they were actually finished around an hour early, with the director wrapping for the day and telling them they could all go and have a break as the next shots relied on brighter weather and the encroaching darkness was no use to them. Jessica gave her goodbyes and then headed for the wardrobe trailer to make a change.

He was waiting by the car as Jessica approached him, her long coat hiding her body as she smiled at him...then got into the back seat. He was curious as she hadn’t done that since their first week together, hopping in behind the wheel and starting the engine as he looked back at her in the mirror. She stared at him as she took her coat off to reveal a short, tight dress that hugged her curves and barely made it onto her thighs, tits pushed up so they almost spilled out of it. Throwing her coat aside she spread her legs and lifted them a little so he got a glance up her skirt, seeing the see through panties that completely showed her off, her near-bald pussy that was all his. He took his time checking her out, knowing she was there for him to look at as he took her in, along with her naughty smile.

“You’re checking me out again,” she murmured.

“Yeah, I am,” he replied, pulling away and managing to drive smoothly even as he stared at her in the mirror.

“Good,” she smiled, flicking her tongue. They got going and he accelerated away down the road, heading back for their motel once again, less than a whole day since everything had happened between them.

“I want you to fuck me hard again tonight,” she said quietly, meaningfully, the weight of her words clear. She wanted a repeat performance and probably plenty more, knowing he wouldn’t talk and as long as she was covert she could have her cake and eat it.

“No problem, boss,” he said with a smile and flick of his eyebrows, playing to the fact she technically was but it was clear she was giving him control out of hours now.

“Good, so whenever there’s a good place to pull over, you know,” she said, reclining back into the seat, relaxing as she told him clearly she wanted an exact rerun of the day before.

“Absolutely,” he replied, smiling to himself as he focused on the road and pressed the throttle, cock already hardening. After all, he wasn’t going to disappoint his boss...

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

flawed_existence

Re: Jessica Alba - Pushing Her Luck
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 05:06:34 PM »
Wow, what a story this was. Long and plot driven. The chemistry between them was real strong. Jessica got DESTROYED.

The following users thanked this post: festus91, Noj

Viri

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 03:56:03 PM »
Great stuff, a real master class in fucking Jessica Alba.

The following users thanked this post: Noj

VSM14

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2022, 04:08:59 PM »
This was a great long read. I always prefer longer stories that I can take my time going through.

Very rough sex though. The cheating angle definitely works and I like the digs taken at her hubby. All your work is greatly detailed, so I come away quite pleased from reading it.

Jack

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2022, 04:30:55 PM »
Finally giving this story the feedback it deserves  ;D
Fun read and great chemistry between the two from the start.
Really like her attitude and how it changed thru out the story.
Good job on creating this one Noj!  :Y:

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2022, 07:33:56 PM »
what an amazing story. LOVE IT

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2022, 11:57:15 PM »
I meant to leave you a comment last week but have been sick. Excellent story. A little rough for my tastes, but well written as all your works are.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Andywhatnow

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2022, 05:57:39 AM »
This detail in this story was vivid and in-depth, it created a perfect scene in my mind no, awesome stuff

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2023, 12:17:59 PM »
Congrats to Noj for winning a Literotica award for this story!  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: sammycolt, Noj, Blocboy VC

spence

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2023, 04:06:32 AM »
She pushed her luck alright and got fucked HARD

The following users thanked this post: Noj, Blocboy VC

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA