Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Down The Hall (Sydney Sweeney)  (Read 18159 times)

Banshee

Down The Hall (Sydney Sweeney)
« on: April 01, 2024, 03:40:25 PM »
This story is not real. It's just fiction. Don't read if you're easily offended.

Celeb - Sydney Sweeney
Codes - MF, Slut, Oral, Tittyfuck, Cum On Tits, Facial

Sydney Sweeney was on top of the world right now. Everyone was talking about her online after those who paid no attention her before, suddenly discovered her from that eventful night hosting Saturday Night Live. Who didn't have a thing for a stacked blonde with a pretty smile and blue eyes? Her most famous asset, however, was her ample chest. Big, natural breasts that were some of the best seen on an American blonde since Kate Upton. According to some people, she was bringing sexy back. Those same people would also tell you boobs haven't been in the spotlight for some time before her sudden emergence in the public eye.

It had been a while since she'd been able to get out of Hollywood and go enjoy herself. She was in Miami, staying at a luxurious hotel the past two days when she noticed a man standing across the hall, staring at her with a look of awe and admiration. His gaze seemed to linger on her chest, taking in every inch of her cleavage that was on display in her favorite white crop top. It went well with the denim booty shorts barely covering her ass and revealing her legs and feet visible thanks to a pair of flip flops.

She smiled to herself, feeling a surge of excitement course through her veins. She knew exactly what he was thinking. He wanted her. And she wanted him too.

Without hesitation, she walked across the hall and knocked on his door. He opened it a crack, peering out at her with a look of disbelief on his face. "Sydney...?" he stammered.
"Hi, Phillip," she said, flashing him a smile to go with her now signature cleavage on display. "I just couldn't help but notice you staring at me across the hall. Got something on your mind?"

Phillip smirked. "Yeah. I can't help but notice those huge tits. They look so lonely like they could use some company."

Sydney smiled and leaned in, her breasts pressing against the door. "Well, you're right. They could use some attention," she purred. "I was wondering if you'd like to come back to my room and... show them a good time?"

Phillip's eyes widened as he dropped his lower lip to look at her in surprise. "Are you serious? I'd love to," he said, opening the door wider. "Just let me lock this door and I'll be right over." He closed the door behind him and locked it, then hurried over to where she was waiting.

When he reached her, she put her hand on his chest and slowly pushed him backwards until he was leaning against the door. "There's no need to be in such a hurry," she purred, licking her lips as she gazed at him with a seductive smile. "We've got all the time in the world." With that, she leaned forward and kissed him passionately, her big tits pressing against his chest. Phillip wrapped his arms around her and kissed her with lustful hunger.

Soon enough, they were in her room. Sydney took off her shorts and flip flops to reveal her white panties. They weren't on her body for long, and then her top found it's place on the floor. Her huge boobs were free, bouncing all around. Phillip returned the favor by giving her a short strip show. His body wasn't as impressive as hers, as he was just an average man with a gut to go with his hairy chest. She didn't seem to care, since her eyes were set on the prize between his legs. His cock was rock hard, standing at a long length with every step he took. As horny as she was, looks did not matter.

Sydney was on the bed, lying back with her legs spread wide. Her wet pussy was visible from all angles for his eyes only. Phillip knelt between her legs, looking at her intently. He leaned forward and took one of her massive breasts into his mouth, sucking on her nipple as he ran his tongue around the hard peak. Sydney moaned softly as pleasure coursed through her. He switched to the other breast, sucking and teasing until she was writhing beneath him.

His hands moved down her body, tracing the curves of her waist and hips, before finally reaching her wet folds. He parted her vulva lips with his fingers, revealing her swollen clit. She was already so wet, the juices dripping down her inner thighs. He slowly circled her clit with his thumb, teasing it as he watched her reaction.

Sydney leaned forward, her fingers digging into the sheets as pleasure coursed through her. "Oh god..." she moaned in reaction to him playing with her clit. "Don't tease..."

Phillip smiled, relieved that she wasn't upset with his attentions. He picked up the pace, circling her clit faster and faster, using two fingers to part her folds and push against her inner lips. He could feel her wetness on his skin, her arousal growing with every touch. His cock twitched in anticipation, aching to be inside one of her holes.

"Fuck," she cried to him. "I need you to fuck me."

He got up from the bed, smirking. "Not before you blow me." With a sly grin, she moved from the bed and fell to her knees. Phillip stood there, watching as she grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times. She didn't say anything while pumping her hand up and down the length of his rod. Sydney just smiled and opened her mouth to take him in. Her lips wrapped around his shaft, and she began to bob her head up and down. "Ahhhhhh, yeah. Suck that dick."

Her lips stretched around him, making him wonder if her jaw could possibly hold him any longer. Phillip had never measured the length of his rod, but was confident it was one of the biggest she had ever sucked. He reached down, running his fingers through her hair as she continued to suck him off. She was proving herself to live up to whatever fantasy he had of being the new whore of Hollywood who could suck a mean cock. He was starting to think of all the casting directors and agents she had probably blown to get to where she was now.

Sydney pulled off his cock with a loud pop, her lips leaving wet marks on his shaft. She looked up at him with a sultry smile. "Your cock tastes good," she said like a true slut. The only way she could top that was by grabbing her tits and shoving them around the cock. All she had to do was wink at him before squeezing them together.

With her huge breasts practically engulfing his shaft, she leaned forward, her soft, natural tits rubbing against his cock as it sat comfortably between them. "Fuck my tits." His cock slid between her tits, her breasts bouncing with each stroke as he fucked her chest. Phillip moaned as Sydney looked him in the eyes. "That's it! Ohhh, yeah!"

It didn't take him long to thrust hard enough between her tits. With a rack like this, Phillip found it easy to pump his cock back and forth. It was as if this was what her tits were made for. She lowered her head, parted her lips and licked the head when it thrust up. He fucked her tits harder, pumping the head of his cock between her tits to make her suck it while he worked. She raised her head, looking at him with the most slutty expression on her face. Phillip knew just what kind of dirty whore she was deep in her heart from that look she gave him.

He pulled out of her chest, not wanting to cum yet. She looked up at him with a mischievous grin. "Now it's time to fuck," she bit her lower lip and moved back onto the bed. Phillip climbed up and laid down. Sydney reached over straddling him as her hands grabbed his cock and held it up. She lowered herself down, guiding his cock to her wet entrance. With a moan, she sank down, taking him inside her. Her tightness was incredible, and he groaned as she began to ride him, their hips slapping together in rhythm as her boobs shook.

"That's it, Sydney," he whispered in her ear, running his hands up and down her back. "Ride that cock, you slut!" She fell onto his chest, pushing her breasts against him. Her nipples scraped against his chest as she surrendered herself. Phillip was bucking his hips, pounding his cock in that pussy as she lay atop him. "Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh, GOD!! YESSSSSS!!"

Her weight felt so good on him, her skin so soft against his own. Her breasts jiggled with every thrust, and he could feel her pussy gripping his dick. Her moans filled the room, and it only drove him deeper into her. He reached up, cupping one of her perfect breasts in his hand, squeezing it, kneading it as he fucked her. "I'm gonna fuck you until you cum," he groaned. "Take it all."

Rolling her over, he laid Sydney on her back and then moved on his knees. She squealed in excitement as he changed position, mounting her legs over his shoulders. He gripped them as he pounded his cock into her pussy. Their bodies slapped together as her boobs bounced all around. "Yes, yes! Fuck me! Just like that!"

The sight of her tits flying everywhere drove him wild. It made him want to fuck that pussy harder and faster. Sydney shoved her elbows down into the bed sheets, looking at him as she screamed. "FUCK!! OHHHH GOD!! FUCK ME!!"

With every thrust, her tits jiggled and bounced frantically. Her pussy was tight and wet, and she was so fucking loud. Sydney bit her lower lip as the bed was rocking and shaking now. Phillip didn't care about anything, just how hard he was fucking her. He knew he was close, but he wanted her to cum first. He wanted to feel her body convulse around his cock.

"FUCKKKKK, I'MMMMMM CUMMINGGGGGGG!!!!" she cried, her voice loud in high pitches. He could feel her pussy tighten around his cock as she came. He pulled out and aimed his cock forward, then shot his load with such force, it splattered on her tits and face. Sydney's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she experienced her orgasm. Phillip used his other hand to grab her hair, tilting her head up as he continued to jerk out more cum. Another spurt splattered on her face. Sydney opened her mouth and darted her tongue out, just like a real slut would. The rest of his load was spent with a few drops on her tits and then rain down her stomach.

He let go of her hair and sighed in relief. Sydney wiped some of the cum from her belly with her fingertips, then licked them clean. "How's it taste?"

She loudly sucked her middle finger clean, plucking it from her lips. "Mmmmmmm, hot and creamy." Just the kind of dirty talk he expected to hear from such a slut. He smiled down at her, content with himself and seeing her covered in his jizz. "If you're still here tomorrow, just come to my room if you need to be fucked again. I'm here all week when you need it. A slut like you should always be getting fucked."

thewildcard

Re: Down The Hall (Sydney Sweeney)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 10:42:44 AM »
Super hot.

I'm loving the stuff you're posting.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA