Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Getaway: Alison Brie and friends  (Read 2456 times)

DarkSwordsman

The Getaway: Alison Brie and friends
« on: January 06, 2023, 11:55:59 AM »
Starring: Alison Brie, Gillian Jacobs, Aubrey Plaza, Anna Kendrick, Betty Gilpin and Yvonne Strahovski

December 29th, 2022

The day started like any other.  I woke late, having been kept up half the night by my latest guest.  Said guest, Gillian Jacobs, was still fast asleep, her head on my shoulder, an arm draped across my chest.  Today was Thursday, the fourth and final day of Gillian’s fourth (and hopefully not final) stay at my suburban hotel.  The first three days had been rife with sexual activity, as was often the case when Miss Jacobs came to visit.  I doubted today would be any different and I was keen to ensure that I saw my guest off in a state of total satisfaction. 

But in the meantime, there were more pressing matters to attend to.  Namely my bladder, which was full to the point of bursting.  Gillian and I had sunk our share of beers last night and now it felt like I had an entire six pack sloshing about in my urinary tract.  I slipped out from underneath her as carefully as I could, pulled on a pair of boxers and headed for the en suite bathroom.  I closed the door and made a beeline for the toilet, possibly setting a new world record for the longest leak ever taken by a human being.  I washed my hands and gave my teeth a quick brush before returning to the bedroom. 

Some combination of toilet flush and electric toothbrush had roused my guest from her slumber.  She glanced in my direction as I entered the room, fighting off the scourge of morning breath with the mouthwash that I keep by the bed. 

“Morning,” I said.

“Hey,” Gillian yawned, stretching her tired arms.

I knelt on the edge of the bed, leaning over her naked form and planting a kiss upon her plump set of lips. 

“Sleep well?” I asked.

“Mmhmm,” Gillian replied, throwing her arms around my neck.  “I’m always worn out when I stay here.  Wonder why that might be.”

“Hmm,” I grinned.  “It’s a mystery.”

Gillian laughed and I kissed her again, for longer this time, warming up my tongue for the giving of pleasure.  I threw the duvet aside and climbed on top of her, shifting down to between her thighs.  I hooked my arms underneath her legs, then buried my face in between them.  But as my tongue touched her clit, something happened that was unexpected.  Gillian gripped a handful of hair and with a gentle tug, pulled my head out from between her legs.

“Uh uh,” she said, wagging a finger like she was telling me off.  “No time for that, honey.  We’ve got somewhere to be.”

Gillian loved getting head, especially first thing in the morning, so whatever it was, it must have been pretty important.

“We do?”

“Uh huh.”

“And what might that be?”

“A girlfriend of mine is having a party.  Thought you’d like to be my plus one.”

My heart sank.  I appreciated the invite, of course, but a choice between spending my day at a party with a bunch of people I’ve never met or in bed with Gillian Jacobs ain’t no choice at all.

“It’s supposed to be a girls’ day,” Gillian added.  “But I’m sure they won’t mind if I turn up with you on my arm.”

Just girls?  Well that was different.  The last few days had been hard on my body, but I was sure I could find it in me to fuck a room full of women. 

“Sounds fun,” I said.

“Thought you might say that,” Gillian grinned.  “We need to be there at two, so…”  She looked at the clock on the nightstand and there was a momentary pause as she reconsidered.  “Actually, I think we have time.”

She pushed me back between her legs and…well, you can guess that happened next.

It was past noon by the time we finally surfaced, and we scoffed the remains of last night’s dinner for breakfast/lunch.  ‘Brunch’ as I believe it’s known.  We took a shower together to save time (or at least that was the intention; seeing her naked body all covered in foam actually set us back another half hour) then threw on some clothes.  I picked out a pair of chinos, a t-shirt and a sweater.  Gillian wore a red top and matching skirt, covering up with a thin plaid coat.  It was December, so it was cold.  Well, cold for LA.

We hopped in the car and set off for the city.  The roads were congested, as always, and we arrived at Gillian’s friend’s house nearly an hour behind schedule.  Her friend’s house was huge and it was abundantly clear that the host of the party was one of Gillian’s fellow celebrities.  I had a few ideas as to who it might have been, and sure enough the door was answered by a woman ranked prominently on my list. 

“Gilly, I thought I said no guys,” said Alison Brie, looking stunning in a thin white cardigan, the hem tucked into a blue pair of jeans.

Gillian played dumb and played it very well.  She’s not an actress for nothing, you know.  “Did you?” she asked.  “I thought you said I could bring a plus one?”

“Yeah, a female plus one.  This is supposed to be a girls’ day.”

Gillian shrugged.  “Well, I didn’t know.”  She was very convincing.  I almost believed her myself.  “Anyway, it’s not a party without boys.”

Boy is right,” said Alison, scanning me with her eyes.  “Where’d you find him?  Kindergarten?”

It wasn’t the warm welcome I’d expected and I suddenly felt very uncomfortable.  Why did I let Gillian talk me into this?  Though in her defence, I hadn’t needed much convincing.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” Gillian grinned.  “And he’s twenty-four, aren’t you, Tyler?”

“Yeah, and you’re forty, hon’!” Alison laughed.

“So are you!” said Gillian.  “Happy birthday, by the way.”

Birthday?  She’d brought me along to Alison Brie’s 40th?  This was getting more awkward by the second. 

“Thanks, Gilly,” said Alison.  They shared a hug, then Alison turned to me.  “And Tyler, was it?  Sorry about that, honey.  I didn’t know that Gilly had found herself a toyboy.  Welcome to my home.”

“Err…thank you, Miss Brie.  And happy birthday.”

Alison laughed.  “Oh, God, call me Alison.  Please.  I feel old enough already.  But thank you, sweetie.  Please, come in.”

She ushered us both inside, looking me up and down again as she closed the door behind us. 

“Cute one!” she said, looking across at Gillian.

“Right?” Gillian grinned.  “I know how to pick ‘em, huh?”

“I’ll say.  Drink?”

“Lead the way.”

Alison took us through to the kitchen and plucked a beer from the fridge.  “IPA.  I picked this up just for you.  Well, you and Aubrey.”

Aubrey?  Plaza?  Gillian Jacobs.  Alison Brie.  Aubrey Plaza.  OK, maybe I am glad I came. 

“You know me too well,” said Gillian, twisting off the cap and taking a swig.

“Tyler?” said Alison, offering one to me.

“Thank you, Alison.”

“OK, come on through.  I’ll introduce you to everyone.  You’re a little outnumbered, so I hope you don’t mind.”

“I think he can handle that, can’t you, Ty?” said Gillian, her lips curled up in a suggestive grin.

“Err, yeah…I’ll manage,” I replied, coaxing laughter from both women.

Alison led us through to the lounge, where, dotted around the various items of furniture, were four more of her celebrity guests; Anna Kendrick, Betty Gilpin, Yvonne Strahovski and Aubrey Plaza, who I already knew about. 

Each had a drink in hand (beer for Anna and Aubrey, while Alison, Betty and Yvonne were halfway through a bottle of white) and I was pleased to see they were all dressed casually, like Gillian and myself.  This was awkward enough already, without me being underdressed. 

I hung back while Gillian said her hellos, greeting each woman with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, including Yvonne who she appeared to be meeting for the first time.  She’d starred with Betty in some Amazon flick last year, so I figured she was her plus one.  Then the attention turned to me.

“Who’s the fox?” asked Aubrey Plaza, in that trademark monotone I’d heard so much on TV.  It honestly sounded like I’d been catcalled by April Ludgate.

“This is Tyler.  He’s my date,” said Gillian, blushing a little as her girlfriends whooped in response.

“How come you got a hot plus one?  I’ve been stuck with her all day,” Aubrey complained, pointing a thumb at Anna.

It was the first time I’d heard anyone complain about the attractiveness of Anna Kendrick, but it made everyone laugh all the same.  Gillian and I took a seat, and the girls got to talking, filling one another in on what they’d been doing since they last saw each other.  The conversation steered mainly towards life on film sets, so I largely remained quiet, chipping in with the odd joke or comment when one popped into my head.  But my lack of speech didn’t go unnoticed and as the conversation lulled, Anna kindly sought to involve me more directly. 

“So, Tyler, what do you do?”

I looked at Gillian, silently asking her how she’d like me to respond.  She smiled at me, which I took to mean that I answer thruthfully.  I wasn’t sure she’d want full disclosure, so I kept my answer simple. 

“I run a hotel.”

Run a hotel?!” asked Yvonne in that thick Australian accent.  “But you’re twelve!”

Her friends laughed.

“Well, it’s not an ordinary hotel…” said Gillian, keeping her elaboration intentionally vague.

“Is it a brothel?” asked Aubrey, the kind of witty response you’d expect from a professional comedian.

“It’s a brothel?!” Alison shrieked.  “Have you brought a hooker to my birthday party?!”

“Wow!  That’s quite a gift!” said Betty.  “I only got you that silver necklace!”

Now it was my turn to blush as everyone in the room, bar Gillian and myself, fell into a fit of hysterics. 

“It’s not a brothel!” Gillian countered.  “It’s a place where women can go to…”  She trailed off slightly, choosing her words carefully.

“Get their brains fucked out!” said Aubrey, the laughter increasing in volume.

“Oh, fuck!  I’m in!” Anna quipped.  “How much for a room?!”

By now Alison and friends were doubled over with laughter.  Even me and my date were starting to see the funny side of it.

“You bitches!” said Gillian, hiding her amusement as best she could.  “It’s a place where women can go to relax and unwind.”

“Like a spa?” asked Yvonne.

“Yeah,” said Gillian.  “Like a spa.”

“Except the facials are a little different!” Aubrey quipped, and the laugh that followed was the biggest of the afternoon.

“God!” Gillian grumbled.  “I bring along a gift for my girls and this is the thanks I get!”

“Wait, you brought him here for everyone?” asked Betty, suddenly intrigued.

“Well, why didn’t you say that earlier?!” said Aubrey. 

And with that she rose to her feet and marched across the room, plonking herself down at my side.  A hand went to my chest and she wrapped an arm around my shoulder, looking past me and straight at Gillian.  “You’re my best friend, you know that?”

Gillian grinned.  “Are you going to apologise for making fun of me?”

“Yes, sorry, Gilly.  And thanks for bringing the hottie.”

“Aubrey, you slut!” Alison gasped, her mouth hanging open in disbelief. 

“Hey, she said she brought him for everyone.”

Aubrey’s hand went up to my cheek, and she turned me towards her, kissing me hard on the mouth.  And when I say hard, I mean hard.  I hadn’t been kissed that aggressively in quite some time.  Her tongue pushed deep into my mouth, tussling against my own, and when she finally let go, her teeth left a little something to remember her by on my lower lip. 

“Hey!  Careful with the merchandise,” said Gillian, soothing my lip with a kiss of her own. 

Aubrey’s hand went to my groin, feeling the lump through my chinos. 

“Woah!” she exclaimed.  “Damn, dude, you are packing!”

I saw Betty and Yvonne look at one another in my peripheral vision.  Then they rose from their seats in unison, coming up behind me and leaning over the back of the couch.  Aubrey tugged at the hem of my sweater, pulling it up along with my t-shirt.  Betty and Yvonne took over and I lifted my arms so they could remove them, tossing both garments aside.  Women cooed all around me at the sight of my torso, hands caressing me from all directions. 

Betty put her hands to my chin, tilting my head back so she could kiss me from behind, while Yvonne's lips blazed a trail from shoulder to neck.  I heard my belt unbuckle and guessed it was Aubrey, while Gillian kissed along my sculpted torso.  Betty broke the kiss and she passed me to Yvonne, who quickly picked up where her friend left off.  Aubrey unbuttoned my pants and tugged at the waistband of my boxers.  Yvonne’s lips came free from my own and I watched with everyone else as my dick was freed from captivity. 

Everyone gasped (except Gillian who had seen it before) and a simple ‘wow’ from Aubrey was all the dialogue that the group could muster.  Anna stood, offering Alison a hand, the host still glued to her seat. 

“Come on, girl,” said Anna.  “Don’t tell me you’re gonna miss out on this.”

“But…I’m married,” Alison protested, tapping the rock on her finger.

“So am I,” Betty replied, showing off a ring of her own.

“Me too,” said Yvvonne.

“And me,” said Aubrey, stroking my cock from top to bottom.  “But I won’t tell if you don’t.”

Alison sighed and a reluctant grin began to spread across that gorgeous face.  “You girls are terrible.”

She took Anna’s hand and there was a loud cheer as that pert little ass of hers was lifted from its seat.  Anna led her across the room and the pair of them settled at my feet.  Hands clawed at my chinos and I kicked off my shoes as they began to remove them.  Aubrey’s lips wrapped tightly around my crown and she plummeted towards the base without a moment’s delay, taking a hardy portion on the very first pass. 

“Oh, fuck!” I groaned and my dick twitched violently as the tip touched the back of her throat.

“Yeah, Aubrey!” Gillian grinned, tracing a finger through the grooves of my six pack.  “Get it, girl!”

Anna and Alison slid my pants down past my feet, throwing them across the room as Aubrey bobbed her head, blowing me with vicious intent.  Hands roamed across my torso as Betty and Yvonne left kisses up and down my neck, occasionally nibbling at an earlobe or devouring my lips with their own.  Pushing my legs apart, Anna and Alison kissed along my inner thighs, not stopping until they reached my scrotum.  Aubrey devoured me inch by inch, leaving thick trails of spit along the shaft as my balls were enveloped by two soft pairs of lips. 

Betty undid the buttons at the front of her dress, shedding it with a flourish and unveiling a pair of breasts that were undoubtedly the biggest in the room.  Cupping them in her hands, she pushed those beauties together and smooshed them into my face, smothering me with their perky fullness.  My oxygen supply was almost cut off entirely, but I didn’t let that stop me from enjoying such a great set of tits, nor the myriad of sensations now coursing through my every inch.

My neck tingled as Yvonne’s soft lips roamed up and down it, leaving a string of kisses in their wake.  My abs tensed as Gillian explored them, licking and kissing along every contour.  My balls swelled larger as Anna and Alison suckled upon each one, stretching the skin of my sack as they pulled them in different directions.  And of course, my dick was pounding like no tomorrow as Aubrey’s lips glided along my shaft. 

It was hard to concentrate on it fully with everything else that was going on around me, but Aubrey Plaza gave one heck of a blowjob.  The pulls of her lips were long and deep, aided considerably by a nimble tongue that slithered along the side of my shaft.  Saliva was plentiful and the suction she provided was second to none, syphoning precum at an alarming rate.  Every pass took her closer to the base and I moaned into Betty’s cleavage as that full set of lips left a big, wet smacker upon my groin. 

I pulled my face from Betty’s rack and my mouth found a nipple as Aubrey’s lips made a hasty retreat, the head popping out from between them.  I watched out of the corner of my eye as Aubrey’s hand returned to the base, stroking my shaft a few times before passing me onto Anna.  Her technique was different but no less impressive, and she sucked me in a slow and sensual manner that had me throbbing like never before. 

I noticed that she was looking at me as she worked me over, so I put Betty’s tits down and stared right back at her, giving her the attention she craved.  Some women perform better with an audience and Anna was definitely one of them.  The more eyes that were on her, the better she sucked, and soon all other duties were neglected as the five remaining women settled in to watch the show. 

One hand gripped at the base, the other slid up and down my shaft as her mouth took care of the rest, stroking and sucking in equal measure.  She didn’t go as deep as Aubrey, but what she did do was done to perfection.  Her fingers curled tightly around the width of my shaft, stroking and jerking with optimal pressure.  Her lips were pursed around the first few inches, sucking with ravenous greed.  While her tongue swirled like a tornado around the tip of my tender schlong. 

Anna took her time, but her friends were getting antsy, most notably Alison, whose initial reluctance had been well and truly shed.

“Quit hogging, Anna!” the host complained, clawing impatiently at my thighs.

Releasing the crown with an exaggerated pop, Anna gave my cock a little kiss goodbye before handing me off to the birthday girl.  Alison took me in her hands, stroking me tenderly and lapping up precum as she teased my slit with her tongue.  It felt incredible, but with so much going on around me, I have to admit my attention was a little divided.  Betty and Yvonne had grown tired of watching, and now both were fighting for my attention, kissing and licking my neck, cheeks and earlobes.  Meanwhile, Anna and Aubrey were putting on a little show of their own, engaging one another in a ferocious tongue battle that, I have to say, Aubrey was clearly winning.

“Hey!” came a voice to my left, distracting me from the all-girl action.

I looked down and there was Alison Brie, her hands clasped around my pole and her lips moist from the multiple passes they’d already taken down the length of my shaft.

“Eyes on me,” she said with a grin.  And with that, my attention was hers. 

Her hands went to my hips as she took me in her mouth, gleefully swallowing the first few inches.  Kisses peppered my face and neck but I ignored them, focusing fully on the woman before me as her lips sunk down towards the hilt.  She wasn’t as aggressive as Aubrey but her deepthroating style was just as effective, and before I knew it a second pair of lips were glued to the base of my shaft. 

“Uhh, shit!” I groaned, my head tipping backwards as warm saliva bathed every inch of my pipe.

Betty was quick to capitalise and she pushed her tits down into my face, trapping me between them once more.  Large, heavy breasts squished against my cheeks as Alision’s lips pulled up to the tip, leaving behind a layer of spit. 

“Hey!  Betty, I wanted him to watch!” the host complained, and I could only imagine the gorgeous pout that had formed on her plump set of lips. 

“Relax, girl,” said Betty.  “There’s plenty of him to go around.  Ain’t that right, honey?”

“Mmm!” I mumbled, answering as best I could as those huge titties smothered me to within an inch of my life.

Curling her fingers around my crown, Alison licked slowly along the underside, the tip of her tongue trailing a thick, pulsing vein that stretched all the way to the top.  Encircling the head with her tongue, she steered me back between her lips, devouring the first five inches.  She sucked me harder this time, bobbing her head at a furious pace.  Betty’s antics had clearly angered her, and I made a note to thank the busty blonde for the magnificent blowjob I was now receiving. 

Lips pursed tight around my shaft, she swallowed me an inch at a time until those full pink pillows were puckered at my groin once more.  I groaned into Betty tits and that incredible rack was airlifted from my face so I could witness the vanishing act that her friend had performed.  Alison kept me between her lips for close to a minute before prying me loose, a smug grin tickling her lips as she passed my dick to Gillian. 

Gillian’s blowjob style I was already more than familiar with, so I took the opportunity to take in some of the sights.  Anna had left Aubrey behind and was now making out with Alison, tasting my cock off her lips and tongue.  Aubrey was playing with my balls, black painted nails grazing the skin of my taint as she rolled them around her palm.  Yvonne had moved to the couch, squeezing in next to Aubrey to get closer to my dick.  Betty was still at my side, those big, weighty boobs looking as inviting as ever. 

Wrapping an arm around her back, I pulled her towards me, taking a nipple between my lips and suckling like a famished babe.  Her nipple grew larger as my tongue swirled around it, encircling her areola.  Her tits were incredible and I could have spent all day sucking and fucking those gorgeous mounds, had I not had a room full of women vying for my attention. 

Gillian was blowing me in her usual greedy style, taking me as deep as her gag reflex would allow.  Anna and Alison were still making out, lips sealed shut as they chewed each other’s faces off.  Aubrey had grown tired of merely fondling my balls, and was now suckling those bloated orbs like it was going out of style.  While Yvonne’s hands roamed all across my torso, her eyes fixed on my cock as it vanished down Gillian’s throat. 

“Come on, mate. Hand it over already,” the Aussie demanded, seemingly caring little that Gillian had brought me here and surely had first dibs.

But Gillian didn’t object.  She brought me here to share after all and she handed me over without complaint.

“There you are…mate,” she grinned, drawing laughter from some of her friends.

Yvonne had to wait a long time to get to my dick, and boy, did it show.  Sinking down onto my swollen crown, she swallowed up half of it on the very first pass, slurping at my shaft like she was sucking down a popsicle.  I didn’t know if this was her usual approach or if she was just ravenous from waiting so long, but the aggressiveness of her blowjob style was bested only by Aubrey Plaza.  If I have the pleasure of meeting her again, I’ll be sure to hold back the goods for a while ‘cause the results are out of this world. 

The first plunge nearly took me to the back of her throat, but after that she fell into a steady rhythm.  Still sucking hard but taking her time to savour me, she adopted a style that was both sensual and intense at the very same time.  The suction was incredible and how there was any precum left in my urethra by the time she was done, I truly do not know.  There was a lot of spit and I could feel it basting me as she took me deeper, lips climbing up and down my shaft. 

A ball fell from Aubrey’s lips and Anna took over as the group’s resident joker cracked wise in her deadpan style.

“Damn!  You Aussies really like going down under, huh?”

Kind of a lame joke for a woman of her talents but it made Gillian and Alison laugh, the two of them now in the midst of a very heated and very distracting makeout session.  And speaking of distracting, Betty’s tits were still squished into my face, a nipple near my lips that was just begging to be sucked upon. 

In fact, I was so distracted that I barely even noticed when Yvonne’s lips touched down at the base of my shaft, my crown peaking somewhere in her gullet.  Keeping me there for as long as she could, my cock was bathed in her spit by the time she released me.  She took me in her hands and started jerking me off, holding me possessively as she caught her breath.  She wasn’t done with me yet, and she wanted everyone to know that.   

Refilling that perky chest with a fresh supply of oxygen, she fed my dick back between her lips, inhaling me to the hilt once more.  Everyone watching was mightily impressed and it drew a few ‘ooo’’s from her spectators.  I almost made one myself.  Withdrawing to the tip, she popped my crown from between her lips and pointed me towards Betty. 

She was at an awkward angle (not that that would’ve stopped her) so the girls made some space for her on the floor.  She slotted in between Anna and Aubrey, as Alison climbed up onto the couch to make more room.  Kneeling beside me, she took my head in her hands and turned me towards her, kissing me with a force that I had not expected.  Rotating my head almost a full one-eighty degrees, a filthy grin stretched across her face as she pushed me towards Yvonne.  The Aussie, mouth still wet from her blowjob, was eager to join us, pushing her lips against my own in particularly sloppy fashion.

By the time I returned to Alison, her cardigan had been removed and that lovely full set of tits had been pushed into my face.  Whether she really wanted her titties sucked or she just wanted to distract me from Betty’s blowjob, I wasn’t entirely sure.  But whatever her intention, I was happy to oblige.  Putting my mouth to one of her breasts, I suckled the birthday girl like an infant at feeding time, feeling her nipple grow in between my lips.

Betty blew me for a bit, but the really fun bit came after that when she wrapped those juicy tits around my shaft.  The girls clearly had that in mind when they ushered her to the floor and I’d be lying if I said that I hadn’t thought of it as well.  Her boobs were magnificent and I was happy to learn that they felt just as good as they looked.  There wasn’t any lube to hand, but there were plenty of women around who were happy to apply their own.  Anna took the crown in her mouth, a thick mess of saliva seeping out from between her lips and dripping down my shaft.  While Gillian and Aubrey simply spat into Betty’s rack, lubing it thoroughly for the world class titfuck that was about to ensue. 

Pushing her tits together, she clamped them tightly around my cock as she started bouncing, working them up and down my shaft.  The pressure felt amazing and I could feel my dick throbbing harder as she jerked me off.  Anna’s lips were still pursed around the head, sucking gently and ensuring my shaft stayed nice and wet.  Yvonne and Aubrey were kissing each other while Alison was still trying to distract me, kissing along my neck and nibbling at my earlobe.  Under normal circumstances that may well have worked, but such was my focus on Betty’s tits that I barely even knew she was there. 

They really were something else, and Betty knew just how to work them, sliding them along my shaft at just the right pace and tempo.  Peeling her lips from around my helmet, Anna spat some excess drool into Betty’s cleavage, then made out with Gillian as Aubrey took her spot.  Taking my crown in between her lips, Aubrey sucked a little harder as I’d come to expect, coaxing out precum as she added some additional lube.  Yvonne was next and her head blocked my view a little as she came in from my right, so I took the opportunity to lavish some attention on the birthday girl. 

Taking my face in her hands as I turned towards her, Alison kissed me with almost desperate longing.  She was definitely the needy one in the group and once she had me she didn’t let go for quite some time.  Lips locked tightly against my own, her tongue probed deeply into my mouth, exploring my inner contours.  She’d built up a good deal of muscle since working on GLOW and prising myself from her grasp required some serious exertion.  But once I’d finally broken free, there were a whole host of new sights to feast my eyes upon. 

Yvonne and Betty were making out.  Anna (I think) was playing with my balls, while Gillian took her turn on my crown.  She’d had to reach past Anna to get to it, so she could only fit the tip inside.  But that didn’t stop her from lapping at my slit, scooping up precum like she was doing it for sustenance.  Yet someone was missing and from the lack of aggression in the air, it was immediately clear who it was.  Aubrey, it turned out, had laid herself out across the carpet.  I couldn’t see her, but I became aware of her presence when I heard her voice through the mass of bodies.

“Sit on my face,” she instructed, and Betty promptly obliged her. 

Keeping her tits locked firmly around my shaft, the buxom blonde shifted position, settling on top of Aubrey.  I was pleased to learn that Aubrey Plaza eats pussy just as vigorously as she sucks dick.  I couldn’t see what she was doing, of course, but the sound of her scoffing on Betty’s snatch quickly became the loudest in the room.  Betty’s face lit up, eyelids fluttering, soft coos pouring from between her lips as Aubrey’s multi-talented tongue worked its magic on her clit.  Shifting position a little, the bottom half of Aubrey’s body came into view, a hand rummaging in her leather pants.  Anna spotted an opening and promptly abandoned her spot to my left.  Removing Aubrey’s pants and underwear, she added another car to the train of cunnilingus as she crawled in between her thighs, smothering her clit with those pretty pink lips.

That just left the three blondes lined up before me, all of whom were tending to my private parts in one way or another.  Betty was now making out with Gillian, moaning into her mouth as she jerked me off with that full set of tits.  Yvonne was sucking my dick, while Gillian herself was playing with my balls, rolling them around in the palm of her hand.  Yvonne’s lips peeled from around my crown only to be replaced by Alison’s, then Gillian, then finally Betty herself as her huge titties stroked every inch of my shaft. 

Those mouths on my helmet felt truly amazing but my cock was desperate for more. Being blown by six women was all well and good (and the award for Understatement of the Year goes to…), but to put it bluntly, I was ready to fuck.  Then, as if on cue, Betty plucked my dick from her cleavage, the four best words in the English language tumbling from between her lips.

“So, who’s going first?”

“Me!” said Aubrey. 

She and Anna emerged sticky-lipped from between two pairs of thighs, joining the other women still gathered at mine. 

“Err…no,” Alison protested, already shedding her jeans and panties.  “Remind me, whose birthday is it today?

Aubrey rolled her eyes.  “Fiiine.  I’m going second though.”

And to that there was little objection.  I hadn’t known her for long, but I got the feeling that arguing with Aubrey Plaza generally doesn’t go too well.

Tossing her clothing aside, Alison straddled me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.  I reached down for my dick but someone had beaten me to it.  Clutching it at the base, this mystery person rubbed my tip against Alison’s slit, teasing us a little before she guided me into her pussy.  Big blue eyes stared deeply into mine and a sharp gasp of pleasure sailed from Alison’s lips as she lowered herself onto me.  The first thing that struck me was the warmth.  She was burning up, her pussy so slick that she practically slid straight down my pole. 

Fingers uncurled from around my shaft and the mystery woman moved down to my balls, taking one between her lips.  Digging my fingers into Alison’s asscheeks, I gripped them tight as she started to ride me, helping her up and down my dick.  Her lips stayed open and her mouth formed a perfect O as she impaled herself on my long flesh spear.

“Oh my God!” the actress cooed, her voice light and breathy.  “Fuck, you’re so big.”

Dicks of my size were clearly new ground for her, so I let her go at her own pace, allowing her to adjust before upping the ante.  Besides, her pussy felt amazing and I was more than happy to bask in the heat and moisture.  Lovely, perky tits were jiggling in front of my face and I took one into my mouth, licking and sucking in equal measure.  So engrossed was I in the host of the party, that I’d almost forgotten about everyone else.  Looking around the room, I took a quick inventory to see what they were up to.

Gillian was sat beside me, her skirt removed, Yvonne’s head cradled in her hands as she tongued her sweet pink pussy.  Aubrey was on the other side, an arm draped across the backrest.  Now entirely nude, she strummed herself vigorously as she watched the action, her fingers a blur as she frigged herself off.  Someone else was between my thighs, that much has been established, but there was one left unaccounted for. 

Then, as if sensing my curiosity, someone took my face in their hands, tipping my head back until I was staring at the ceiling above.  Betty leaned in, running her hands across my chest as she kissed me from behind.  The tension between her and the host was still very palpable, and I noticed a change in Alison’s expression, anger now mixing with ecstasy as she bounced up and down on my dick. 

“Hands off,” she growled, swatting Betty’s paws from my torso.  “You wait your turn.”

Fingers combed through my hair as she pulled me towards her, riding me faster and harder.  Betty sure knew how to push her buttons, but if this was the result, she could push them as much as she liked.  Moving my hands to her hips, I adapted to the change in tempo, flexing my muscles as I slammed her down onto my thighs.

“Oh, yes!  Yes!  Yes!  That’s so fucking good!” she screamed, mostly looking at me but occasionally glancing at Betty to see how she was reacting. 

Betty retaliated by pulling my head back and pushing her tits down into my face, smothering me once more.  I think I even heard them kissing, lips locking together in what I can only assume was a very aggressive makeout session. 

“Jeez!” said Aubrey, in that distinctive monotone.  “Get a room, you two!”

“Yawn!” said Betty, cupping her huge boobs as she slapped against my face.  “Been there, done that.”

Oof.  Alison didn’t take too kindly to that, and my thighs took the brunt of her anger.  But I wasn’t complaining, of course, and I kept up with her as best I could, pulling her ass down onto them with ever increasing force.  Betty let me up for air, allowing me just a single breath before she pushed her lips against mine, shoving her tongue down my throat.  I had little choice but to kiss her back and that only made Alison ride me even harder.  I think it was supposed to be a punishment but, well…it really, really wasn’t. 

Betty finally let me go and I was met with a scowl from Alison, that was one part intimidating and two parts sexy.  Or maybe it was the other way around.  But that didn’t last long, and Alison’s features started to soften as the woman between my thighs (who I now know to be Anna Kendrick) licked along the length of my cock, right up to where shaft met taint. 

“Oh, wow!” Alison gasped, her eyes bulging in comic fashion.  “Who is that?!”

She looked back, receiving what I can only imagine was a very naughty grin from Anna as she did what she was doing.  And what was she doing?  Well, I can’t say for sure, but given that there’s only two erogenous zones back there and my dick was in one of them, I could give it a pretty good guess.  But whatever it was, Alison most certainly approved.

“Keep going,” she said, moaning loudly as she turned back to face me. 

It was right about then that I decided to take control.  Holding her steady would allow Anna to lick her ass with greater precision.  Plus, you know, I’d get to throw my dick into Alison Brie.  So that’s exactly what I did.  Folding my arms around the small of her back, I pinned her body against mine as I bucked off my ass off the couch, driving up into her pussy.  She grabbed onto the backrest to steady herself, clinging on for dear life as I pumped her from beneath.

“Oh, God!” she squealed, staring down at me, her mouth now an O of shock and delight.  “Fuck!  Yes, like that!”

My hands moved down to her asscheeks and I gripped them hard as I kept on thrusting, feeling them ripple as I beat them with my pelvis.  Spreading them wider, I gave Anna better access to Alison’s ass, and I could feel drops of spit trickling down onto my cock as she bathed her butthole in drool. 

“Yeah, yeah, yeah!” Alison cooed, breathing out the words in rapid succession.  “Don’t stop!  Oh, fuck, I’m gonna cum!”

Aubrey leapt up off the couch, hurrying around the side until she was leaning over the backrest.  I looked up at Aubrey as she took Alison’s face in her hands, staring her down with intense, unblinking eye contact.

“Yeah?  You gonna cum?”

This time words failed her, and Alison responded with a simple nod.

“Cum then,” said Aubrey, more in instruction than encouragement.  “Cum on that fucking cock.”

I took this as my cue, unleashing a sharp flurry of thrusts that sent my cock rocketing up into her pussy.

“Fuck!  Fuck!  Fuck!” Alison cried, punctuating each thrust, then signing off with a drawn out “FUUUCCCKKK!!!” as I delivered the final blow.

I remained inside her as her orgasm hit and her pussy tightened to such a degree that my dick was almost clamped in place.  She gushed copiously from deep inside her and I felt the hot juices bathe every inch of my shaft.  More warm fluid dripped down my ballsack as Anna kept licking her asshole, prolonging her climax and making her tremble in my arms.  She collapsed onto my chest, her pussy finally unclenching as the mind-numbing pleasure began to subside. 

“Damn,” said Aubrey, a rare smile stretching that full set of lips.

Everyone bar Anna had stopped what they were doing, watching intently as Alison’s orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks.  Yvonne had emerged from Gillian’s thighs, gazing in awe, while my date for the evening finished the job that the Aussie had started, furiously strumming herself as I brought her friend to climax.  Even Betty looked impressed, though she was doing her best to not to show it, making out with Gillian like nothing had happened.  Alison stayed on my lap as she began to recover, kissing me slowly and softly as she basked in the afterglow, savouring the kind of fulfilment she clearly wasn’t used to having. 

“OK, birthday girl,” said Aubrey, interrupting the serenity like only she could.  “It’s not your first date.  Come on, up you get.”

Alison kissed me one last time then climbed down from my lap.  Aubrey marched around the side of the couch, taking Alison’s place. 

“No lovey-dovey shit for me, OK?” she said as she climbed aboard.  “I wanna be fucked, got that?”

Quite what she thought I’d just done to Alison, I wasn’t really sure.  But whatever it was she wanted, I was happy to give it to her.

“Got it,” I said as she took my cock in her hand, gripping it possessively like it was her own personal property.  And for the next ten minutes or so, I suppose it was.

She slid down onto it, staring into my eyes without so much as a flinch.  Whether she was used to men my size or if she was just that committed to her comic persona, I couldn’t say for sure.  But one thing I did know- that face would be making the full spectrum of expressions by the time I was finished.  She dropped down to the base and stayed there, planting her feet on the couch cushions, her ass flush with the tops of my thighs.  Unlike Alison, she clearly had no interest in riding my dick.  She wanted me to fuck her right from the off. 

So that’s what I did.  Gripping on hard to the tops of her thighs, my fingers dug into her flesh as I lifted her up to around mid-shaft, giving myself some room to thrust.  I began to buck my hips, driving my cock up into her with a series of savage thrusts.  But no matter how hard I fucked her, her expression didn’t change.  Even when the tops of my thighs started clattering against her own, the queen of deadpan didn’t so much as bat an eye.

Actually, that’s not entirely true.  She may not have batted her eyes, but she did roll them.  Which, I’ll be honest with you, wasn’t the reaction I’d hoped for.

“Pfft!” she exclaimed, her expression finally morphing into a grin so contemptuous, it was almost patronising.  “That the best you’ve got?”

Well I wasn’t gonna take that lying down.  Or sitting down like I was right now.  She was fishing, of course, and I’m not ashamed to admit that I took the bait hook, link and sinker.  Lifting my ass off the sofa, I scooped her up in my arms, hoisting her into the air like she weighed next to nothing.  Turning on my heels, I all but threw her down onto the couch beneath me, keeping myself inside her as I knelt at the edge.

“Yeah, that’s it,” she laughed, shifting into a comfortable stance.  “Now we’re getting somewhere.”

Withdrawing to the tip, I did my best to catch her off guard, delivering a hard, firm slam that took me straight to the balls.  And you know what?  I think it worked.

“OH!” Aubrey gasped, her mouth falling open in shock.

“Yeah?  How’s THAT?” I asked the brunette, following up the first hard thrust with another of equal force.

I remained inside her for a moment or two, allowing her to regain her composure.  Returning her jaw to its usual position, that shit-eating grin was back on her face as she quickly hit back with a textbook Plaza-ism. 

“Oh, is it in yet?  I thought I felt something tickle me down THERE!”

The last word came out at twice the volume as I drove home an assertive thrust that was harder than the previous two combined.  It floored her completely and all that came out of her mouth from this point on were a series of high-pitched screams.  Slamming into her with ruthless thrusts, I maintained the same force as the tempo quickened, pounding with her little restraint.  It was about time someone taught her a lesson, and she’d definitely think twice about taunting me in future. 

The others gathered around, clearly enjoying the sight of their wise-cracking friend getting her brains fucked out of her skull.

“What’s the matter, Aubs?” asked Alison, leaning over with a grin on her face.  “Too much for you?”

I got the impression that Aubrey had questioned their sexual prowess many times in the past, and they were relishing the opportunity to get their own back.

“Having some trouble there, Aubrey?” said Gillian, jiggling the brunette’s tits.  “Step aside, girl, and I’ll show you how a real woman does it.”

Aubrey did her best to retaliate, but so hard was I fucking her she could barely get her words out.

“Shut…UHH!...shut up, you fucking…bitches!”

Then, in an attempt to save face, she curled her arms around my back, pulling me down on top of her.  Moving her hands to my ass, she gripped both cheeks as the thrusting resumed, needlessly pulling me into her as I all about pounded her into unconsciousness. 

“Fuck!” she roared, her features contorted and violently skewed.  “Do…do it!  Har…harder!”

I wasn’t sure if she actually wanted it harder or she just wanted to shut her friends up, but I gave her what she asked for all the same.  Burrowing my fingers into her pert little asscheeks, I cradled her tight as I rose to my feet, lifting her into the air once more.  Only this time, I didn’t put her down again.  Throwing her arms around my neck, she clung on in desperation as I thrusted hard, ramming into her with everything I had. 

The girls got down from the couch, gathering around us as I plowed her in mid-air.  Couldn’t tell you what most of them were doing, but I do know that Yvonne was behind me, running her hands all over my chest.  Whispering into my ear, she urged me to fuck Aubrey harder, pausing only to kiss my neck or nibble at an earlobe.  Someone, possibly Anna again, was on her knees behind Aubrey, shoving their tongue in her ass.  I know this because Aubrey screamed it.  Or at least she tried to scream it.  I was railing her so hard that she was screaming pretty much constantly.  But the words she was trying to form weren’t coming out as she’d hoped.

“Ohhhh, fffuuuccckkk!!!  Keep…uhhh…licking my…fucking…ass!” was about as intelligible as it got.

Her mouth fell open and she swung back in my arms, locking her fingers around my neck as she tipped her head back, screaming at the ceiling above her.  Now little more than a sweaty bundle of cusses and screams, I was satisfied that she’d learned her lesson.  Now it was time to make her cum.  I was pretty sure she’d come at least once already, but she was making so much noise that I couldn’t really tell what was going on.  I wanted to hear her cum, so I slowed my thrusts in an effort to reduce the volume.  It worked to a point.  Her voice remained loud, but as I crashed my pelvis into hers in a series of slow, hard pumps, she screamed only when I drilled into her pussy, not in a constant, hysterical fit like she had been before.  Now I could actually hear what she was saying, and the first words she uttered were music to my ears.

“OH! FUCK! GOD! DAMN! GONNA! FUCKIN’! CUM!”’

Once I’d heard what I wanted, I returned to the previous tempo, railing like a man possessed until her throaty screams reached a violent crescendo.  Driving to the hilt one final time, I remained inside as I felt her cum, muscles tensing all over her body.  Still staring at the ceiling above, her eyes clamped shut and her mouth opened wider as one last deafening squeal burst forth from the bowels of her throat.

“YYYEEESSS!!! FUUUCCCKKK!!!”

She held the note for a good few seconds before her body went limp and her head fell forward, flopping down onto my shoulder.  Reaching down to grab her thighs, I held her bride-groom style before tossing her onto the couch, drawing cheers and laughter from her friends as she landed in a heap on the cushions.  For a second I thought I’d actually hurt her as she laid there motionless.  But then I realised I’d simply fucked all the life out of her.  She’d be fine in a minute or two.  Five minutes tops. 

Turning back to face the girls, I found them all gathered in a huddle at my feet.  Each of them eyeing my cock with a variety of different expressions.  Greed, longing, neediness etc.  Alison went for it first, deepthroating me without a moment’s hesitation.  Anna joined her and they pressed their lips to the sides of my shaft, sliding them up and down my pole.  Gillian latched onto the head, lapping at the slit with the tip of her tongue.  Then Yvonne reached down and started fondling my balls. 

At some point, Aubrey returned to the land of the living and dragged her dick-drunk ass off the couch, joining her friends in the huddle.  Practically shoulder barging them out of her way, Aubrey took hold of my dick and stuffed it down her throat, lips puckering as she kissed my groin.  Prying me loose, she kept my dick clutched firmly at the base as she pointed it in different directions, offering it up to one beautiful woman after another.

First it went to Betty.  Then Anna.  Then herself.  Then Yvonne.  Then Gillian.  Then back to herself again.  For a while it was all very organised, but it wasn’t long before girls got impatient and started lunging at me, latching onto my genitals in any way they could.  Alison stuffed my cock into her mouth, leaving just enough space at the bottom for Betty and Yvonne to wrap their lips around the sides of my shaft.  Anna was playing with my balls.  Gillian and Aubrey started making out.  And it was around this point that the big mass blowjob descended into chaos.

Soon there was so much going on that it was hard to keep track of who was doing what but I’ll try and relay some highlights.  Alison deepthroated me.  So did Yvonne.  Anna and Gillian shared my cock, licking and sucking every inch of it while Alison sucked on the balls.  Aubrey gripped onto my ass cheeks and pulled herself into me, impaling her throat on my cock.  Betty limboed underneath me and started sucking my balls.  Yvonne took the opportunity to motorboat those lovely big tits of hers.  Anna went one better, crawling between her thighs to eat her pussy out.  All the while Alison was nigh on sucking me into a coma.  Aubrey made my dick disappear.  Gillian sucked the head while Betty titfucked me.  Anna and Yvonne were kissing each other.  And I…had to stop.

My cock was throbbing incessantly and I slid it out from Betty’s cleavage, taking a step back before I shot my load down Gillian’s throat.  There was a collective groan from the ladies as I pulled my cock away, all looking at me at once as I backed away to safety. 

“Not done, are you?” Anna asked, a palpable look of disappointment suddenly etched across her face.

“Pfft!” I said back, dismissing her question with a sneering scoff.  “You kidding me?  I’m just getting started.”

A smile crept across Anna’s face, a mixture of relief and amusement.  Grabbing her by the arm, I pulled her to her feet and escorted her back to the sofa.

“Get up there,” I ordered, pointing at the couch cushion, still bearing a sweaty ass print from earlier fucking.

“I want to ride you,” she replied, in a sweet and sultry tone that was difficult to argue with.

“You can in a minute.  But there’s something else I want to do first.”

Anna understood, an excited smile spreading across her face as she leapt up onto the couch, slouching against the backrest with her legs spread wide.  She was still wearing clothes, if you can believe it- a pair of black pantyhouse with a skimpy pair of panties underneath.  And sure, I could have taken them off, but the prospect of fucking her in them was too good to refuse. 

Settling on my knees, I gripped two fistfulls of sheer black material.  Flexing my biceps, I pulled in different directions, tearing a face-sized hole in the fabric.  Small problem though: now I couldn’t take her panties off.  Not to worry.  I simply hooked my finger under the thin lacy crotch and tore those off as well, tossing them aside like a piece of trash.  Anna didn’t seem to mind.  In fact, she purred excitedly as her panties were ripped in two, a manicured finger beckoning me closer.

I took the invitation, hooking my arms around her thighs as I crawled up between them.  Anna’s pussy was shimmering with arousal and I poked my tongue out from between my lips, gathering her nectar as I licked from bottom to top.  She tasted incredible and my mouth was watering by the time I’d cleaned her up, now settling on her stiff pink clit.  A loud gasp flew forth from her lips and her face lit up as my tongue made contact, lapping at her swollen nub.  Her friends moved in, assembling themselves around Anna and me.  Betty and Aubrey joined her on the couch, kneeling on either side.  Aubrey took a nipple between her lips while Betty kissed her, and I watched from between Anna’s legs as their lips sealed shut, tongues jostling underneath their cheeks.

Smothering Anna’s clit with my lips, I swirled my tongue around the stiff nub of flesh, ringing it in concentric circles.  It was a tried and tested method and already it was having an effect.  Moisture was seeping from between her labia, coating my lips and chin, and I could hear her moaning into Betty’s mouth as they continued to kiss.  I upped the tempo, encircling her clit like a whirlwind, and it was at this point that I became aware of others around me.  Hands were roaming up and down my back, interspersed with the occasional lick from someone’s tongue or kiss from a pair of lips.  Someone had a hand on my head, fingers combing through my hair and ensuring that my mouth stayed right where it was. 

Kneeling on the floor, there was about a foot of space between my ass and the carpet.  Someone utilised that space incredibly well, sliding underneath to suck my dick from below.  I have no idea who it was and part of the reason for going down on Anna was to sedate my cock a little.  But since they were there, I might as well use them.  Still spiralling my tongue around Anna’s clit, I bucked down slowly into the mouth underneath me, gently fucking the mystery orifice.  Whoever she was, she was great with her tongue and I could feel it lapping against my underside, poking out from between her lips and edging towards my balls. 

I tried not to let it distract me from my duties but it was not easy.  In all honesty, I was distracted enough just trying to work out who it was.  Of course, I could probably have glanced down quickly and taken a look.  But where’s the fun in that?  It wasn’t Anna, obviously, and Betty and Aubrey were accounted for as well.  So there were three that it could have been.  She took me very deep, which made me think it might be Alison.  But the vigour with which she was sucking me led me towards Yvonne, who was definitely the most aggressive after Aubrey. 

Then came the smoking gun.  Hands reached up and grabbed my ass, pulling me into her mouth.  It was something I was more than familiar with and it led me straight to the culprit.  This was a staple of Gillian’s repertoire, and barely a BJ passed without her pulling this trick in one way or another.  And now that she was doing it again, I wasn’t gonna stop her.  Pulling me deeper with every pass, I felt my tip start to nudge at the back of her throat, my balls slapping against her chin.  The suction was out of this world and every slurp and suck caused an extra drop of precum to ooze from my urethra. 

I was going to cum soon, that much was inevitable, and tempting though it was to blast into Gillian’s mouth, the image of Anna riding my cock until I exploded inside her was one I couldn’t ignore.  So it was clear what I needed to do.  I needed to make Anna cum before Gillian did the same to me.  Wasn’t gonna be easy, but hey, I’ve always liked a challenge. 

Slicking two fingers, I rubbed them against Anna’s sticky pink slit then steered them inside her.  Curling them upwards in a hook-like fashion, I pushed both fingers in deep, returning my tongue to its rightful place.  Looking up from between her thighs, I noticed that Aubrey was now kissing along Anna’s midriff, while Betty was feeding her those massive great tits.  Briefly smothering her with them like she did to me, Betty then pushed a nipple between Anna’s lips, gently cooing as she suckled her.  A sight like that wouldn’t help with my problem, but as Anna switched back and forth from one large titty to the next, I simply couldn’t look away. 

Finding her g-spot in record quick time, I deftly massaged it with the tips of my fingers, her inner walls contracting around them.  She’d been teetering for a while now and the extra stimulation was all that was required to push her over the edge.  Spitting a nipple from between her lips, Anna ignored Betty’s tits altogether (not easily done, I can tell you that) as her body was overcome by the shuddering quake of orgasm.  Hot, sugary fluid gushed across my tongue and she puffed out heavy breaths, mewling incessantly as I licked through her throes of orgasm. 

I looked up from between her legs, watching her closely as she rode the waves of pleasure.  Then when I was sure that her climax had ceased, I all but leapt up from the carpeted floor, retrieving my dick from Gillian’s throat.  And not a moment too soon, for I was one suck away from splashing the actress’ tonsils.  And if the grin on her face was anything to go by, I think she knew it too. 

I looked at Anna, one eye glancing back as she exchanged kisses with Betty and Aubrey. 

“So,” I said, “what was that you said earlier?  About wanting to ride me?”

Anna said nothing, but the grin creeping across her face was enough to tell me that the plan hadn’t changed.  She climbed down from the couch and I took her place, sandwiching myself between Betty and Aubrey.  Slouching back across the cushions with my head propped up against the backrest, I positioned my ass at the edge of the couch. 

Anna turned and a pair of hands (not sure whose) reached around from behind, gripping her torn pantyhose and extending the hole to the small of her back. I gripped my shaft at the base as she stuck out her ass, lowering herself onto my pole.  My dick was still twitching from the upside down blowjob and I nearly came straight away as her vaginal lips spread around my helmet, engulfing it in a blanket of warmth.  Resting her hands on her thighs, she began to ease herself down my throbbing shaft, gently squatting in her standing position.  The position I was in didn’t offer a lot in the way of movement, so I was happy for Anna to call the shots.  Besides, I was far too close to cumming to even contemplate any kind of thrusting.

To make matters worse, Yvonne was sucking on my balls, basting them both in spit.  Laying on her front, all I could see of her was thighs and calves, locks of dirty blonde hair spilling across her ass cheeks as Gillian’s face buried itself in her crack.  Alison stood in front of Anna, taking her face in her hands.  I could hear the occasional kiss, but mostly she just egged her on, encouraging her to ride me harder and faster.  Anna took her advice and soon those sticky pink pussy lips were climbing up and down my pole at an impressive rate of knots.  Not exactly a secret, but Anna Kendrick’s got an incredible ass.  Not the biggest, but boy, does it have a nice shape, and watching that peach-like beauty rise and fall before me was bordering on hypnotic. 

Running a hand across my torso, a litany of questions poured into my ear from Aubrey beside me, each one punctuated by a kiss to my neck or a nibble at my earlobe.  How did that pussy feel on my cock?  Was I gonna cum inside Anna?  And would I still have enough in me fuck her again later?  Can’t remember if I answered them at the time or not, so I’ll go ahead and do it now.  ‘Fucking amazing’, ‘yes’, and ‘definitely fucking yes’. 

From the otherside, Betty’s tits were being shoved in my face again, partially obscuring my view.  But I didn’t complain.  Frankly, I was glad of the distraction.  Anna was riding me harder now and the sight of her asscheeks undulating as she bounced them off my abs was enough to finish me off.  Turning to my left, I shoved my face into Betty’s cleavage, allowing her to…fuck it, I’ll admit it.  I was hiding.  Pure and simple.

Though while Betty’s tits shielded me from the view and even muffled some of the sounds of Anna’s ass as it slapped against my torso, they could do nothing about the feel of that tight, tight pussy sliding up and down my dick.  My cock was pounding more violently than ever, balls swollen up so big that I’m surprised Yvonne could even fit them in her mouth.  I could hear Anna moaning, Alison asking her how much she loved my cock and how good it felt inside her.  Clinging to my load like my life depended on it, I attempted to distract myself with Betty’s big tits.  Motorboating with immediate vigour, I licked and sucked at any inch of flesh I could get my mouth to. 

It worked to a point, but my dick was still throbbing, every rise and fall of Anna’s wet pussy pulling me closer to the brink of climax.  Pulling my face from Betty’s rack, I turned towards Aubrey, opting for a switch of tactics.

“Stand up,” I said, the desperation now clear in my voice.  “Gimme that ass.”

Aubrey stood, bending at the waist and gripping the armrest to steady herself as I thrusted her ass out towards me.  I didn’t hesitate, burying my face in her crack as quickly as was humanly possible.  Just like Betty’s tits, Aubrey’s ass was a wonderful hiding place, filled with delicious treats to divert my attention to.  I started with her pussy, licking from bottom to top and gathering the moisture that had accumulated in copious volume.  Then I moved onto her asshole, sticking my tongue inside it and probing her nice and deep. 

“Ooh, yeah!” Aubrey purred, gripping the back of my head.  “That’s it.  Get your face in there.  Eat that fucking ass!”

I nearly put her into a coma earlier, but by now she had definitely recovered and was back to her old self once again.  Pulling and tugging at my hair, she kept my face locked firmly between her cheeks, barking instructions at me the whole time I was down there.  I may have gotten more than I’d bargained for here, but I couldn’t have asked for a better distraction.  In fact, so engrossed was I in Aubrey’s butthole that I almost forgot that Anna was riding me.  Key word: almost.  The tightness and warmth of her incredible vagina could never be ignored entirely. 

Then, perhaps as an attempt to regain my attention, Anna decided to switch things up.  Placing her hands on my knees, she leant forward a little as she opted for a change of pace, slowing her movements considerably.  Now you may think this would have helped with my predicament, but believe me it did not.  She was still going just as deep, and the change in tempo meant that I could feel every inch of her pussy as it slid up and down my pole.  It was bordering on torturous and no amount of T’n’A in my face was going to prevent the inevitable. 

Prying my face from Aubrey’s ass, I blurted out a warning to her pint-sized friend, announcing my intentions in emphatic fashion.

“Fuck!  I’m gonna cum!”

I needn’t have said any more.  Anna sunk to the base one final time, remaining there until I came and ensuring that I finished as deep in her as possible.  Gripping onto her hips, I could feel her body trembling, closing in fast on a climax of her own.  Alison noticed it too and I could hear her egging her on, her upper arm moving as she rubbed her clit.

“Cum for me,” said Alison, one set of blue eyes locked onto another.  “I want you to get off when he does.”

She’d have to be quick, because that was gonna happen…any…time…NOW!

“UNGH!  FUCK!” I yelled, my fingers digging into Anna’s flesh as a thick torrent of burning cum burst forth from the tip of my penis, spurting into the actress’ womb.

“Oh, fuck! Yes!” Anna purred, and I felt her arms start to tremble against my knees as my eruption continued, further jets of spunk splashing her inner walls.

It was clear what had happened.  Cumming inside her had set her off and I felt her pussy squeeze me tighter as I flooded her womb with potent jism.  I kept cumming and didn’t stop until my balls were empty.  My grip on her hips loosened and my cock slid out of Anna’s pussy as she stood up straight, a thick mess of spunk trickling down her thighs. 

For a moment all was quiet, and I think what Aubrey said next echoed the sentiments of everyone in the room.  “Fuck, dude!”

Then, once the initial shock had worn off, the group kicked into action.  Two girls paid attention to Anna while the other three focused on me.  I watched as Betty moved to the edge of the couch, gripping Anna’s hips just as I had done and pulling the brunette towards her.  Shoving her face into Anna’s cute little ass, she licked up the spunk still oozing from her vaginal lips.  Gillian moved in beside her and the two of them shared a very hot and very messy kiss.  Anna joined them and I watched intently as my cum was swapped back and forth from one pretty mouth to the next.

Alison and Yvonne were between my thighs, waiting their turn as Aubrey leaned over me, sliding her lips down the length of my schlong.  Slurping with greedy intent, she scarfed up the mixture of cum and pussy juice now glazing every inch of my shaft.  Popping my crown from between her lips, she turned towards me as she passed me to her friends, kissing me on the mouth.  It was less aggressive than her usual fare, and I could feel her tongue gently spiralling around my own, not grappling with it like it had done previously.  It was a welcome change and I couldn’t help but comment on her newfound intimacy.

“Thought you didn’t want any lovey-dovey shit.”

“I don’t,” she said back, and with that she went full-Aubrey, sinking her teeth into my lip with so much venom I’m amazed she didn’t draw any blood.

Alison, meanwhile, had steered my cock between her lips, taking me to the balls and back before handing me off to Yvonne.  Most of the coating had gone by now, but that didn’t stop both women from tending to my every inch, sucking out the last few drops of cum as they blew me six ways from Sunday. 

I saw Betty looking over at me as the girls took turns on my cock, Anna and Gillian now sucking on her titties.

“Do you need a break?” she asked, a bright twinkle in those emerald greens.

“Fuck no,” I said, leaping up from the couch and fighting my way through the multitude of women still trying to grab my cock.

Grabbing a wrist, I pulled her up to her feet and practically dragged her across the room.  There was a dining table near the door that had my name on it and the girls followed us as I pulled the blonde towards it.   Yanking a chair out from under the table, I slapped the soft padding with the palm of my hand.

“Up you get,” I instructed and Betty immediately complied.

Kneeling at the edge of the chair, she clutched the backrest for support as she stuck her ass out behind her.  Pressing my cock up against her snatch, I took those wide hips in my hands as I thrusted forward, entering her with a single push.  Golden hair swished across her shoulders as she turned her head, looking back at me with lust and longing as I steered myself inside her.

Her friends moved in around her, assembling themselves with wordless telepathy.  I got the impression they’d done this before.  Yvonne stood before her, taking her face in her hands and kissing those big, thick lips.  Gillian was at her side, kissing along her shoulders and up to her neck.  Aubrey was leaning over the small of her back, helpfully parting those two large buttcheeks as she tongued at Betty’s asshole. 

Alison was behind me, arms wrapped around my body as she sought to distract me with kisses to my shoulders and neck.  And given who I was fucking right now, that shouldn’t have been a surprise.  That just left Anna, and at first I wasn’t sure where she was.  Then I became aware of her presence as I started to thrust, my nutsack dragging across her lips and tongue. 

In short, there were women everywhere, but I didn’t let it distract me from the task at hand.  Moving my hands to the tops of her thighs, I gripped them tight as worked my hips, pulling myself into her pussy.  Her snatch was warm and slick, receptive to each new thrust.  In fact, so wet was her pussy that I was able to sink right down to the balls almost immediately.  Soon my pelvis was clapping that ass, and I relished the sight of those twin globes jiggling as my abs smacked against them. 

It was then that I noticed Aubrey staring up at me.  She’d been admiring the sight of my cock in Betty’s pussy since the very first thrust, but if the look in her eyes was anything to go by, she was no longer happy with a watching brief. 

“Come on, dude,” she whined, her desperation evident.  “Gimme it, already!”

Given that she’d bitten a hole in my lip not too long ago, I was tempted to leave her hanging.  But those juicy red lips and that deft tongue writhing as she licked Betty’s asshole just looked too good to refuse.  Pulling my tongue from Betty’s snatch, I stopped thrusting as I steered it forward, stuffing it in Aubrey’s mouth.  Aubrey sucked me with the kind of fervour I’d come to expect, greedily cleaning Betty’s fluids from my girthy shaft.  Her mouth felt amazing and I kept my cock in there longer than was necessary, letting her do what she liked while Anna kept Betty happy with her tongue on her clit. 

“I want some too,” came a voice from beneath me, and I took that as my cue to move on. 

I returned to Betty’s pussy via a detour to Anna’s mouth, and resumed thrusting even harder than before.  Now she was getting quite the pounding, but Betty Gilpin wasn’t one to just sit there and take it.  Moving her hands down to the side of the backrest, her muscles flexed as she used it for leverage, slamming her ass back into me as I continued to thrust.  The move was unexpected and it earned her a smack to the ass, a hand print left behind on her big right cheek. 

“Yeah, that’s it!” I encouraged, slapping that ass once more.  “Gimme that fuckin’ ass.  Throw that thing right back at me.”

I slowed to a standstill and happily relinquished all control, watching in awe as she backed up that big round booty, smacking it against my pelvis.  I moved my hands from her hips and let them fall to my sides, using them only to spank her ass at regular intervals.  That peach looked beautiful as she slammed it into me, thick cheeks rippling with every collision.  What’s more, my stationary position made it easier for Anna to suck my balls, and I could feel them getting warmer as she glazed each one in saliva.  Alison was still behind me, now licking my ears and neck, her distraction attempts proving largely fruitless.  In her defence, Betty’ ass was a work of art, and it would take more than a tongue on my earlobe to distract me from that. 

She was bouncing it off me harder now, locks of long blonde hair fluttering up off her shoulders with each pass she took.  Her moans grew louder, now interspersed with a series of staccato outbursts, words broken up by the sounds of her muscles clattering against my own.

“Oh!  Fuck!  Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  God!  Damn!  This!  Fucking!  COCK!”

She was getting close now.  I could tell from the tone of her voice.  The speed of her movements.  The tightening of her muscles.  And after letting her bring herself to the edge of climax, I took it open myself to deliver the decisive touch.  Latching onto her hips, I tore into her with a flurry of thrusts, not stopping until her head faced the ceiling and she was screaming at the top of her lungs. 

“Oh, fuuuccckkk!!! Yesss, I’m fuckiiing cuuummmiiinnnggg!!!”

Her pussy clenched me tighter as her orgasm struck, and I didn’t pull out until her muscles relaxed.  Retracting slowly, I gave her booty one last slap as she slumped into the backrest, hitting it with so much force I’m surprised she didn’t flip the chair over. 

I looked at Gillian and Yvonne, both of them returning expectant glances. 

“Who’s next?” I asked, gazing at the pair of them with lust in my eyes. 

Yvonne looked at Gillian.  “May I?”

“By all means,” Gillian replied, gesturing towards me in a you-have-at-it sort of way.  I was pretty sure it was me that would be having at her, but I enjoyed it all the same. 

“You’re a doll,” said Yvonne and the two of them shared a quick kiss as Betty climbed down from the chair.

Yvonne took her place, laying back across the seat with her ass hanging over the edge.  She was pretty tall and the chair supported little but the small of her back.  But her friends were happy to help and they all flocked in around her, holding various parts of her anatomy as I got into position.  Gillian and Aubrey grabbed onto her legs, keeping them spread nice and wide as I found her opening, gaining access with a delicate push.  She’d been waiting a long time and her eyes sealed shut as I entered her, euphoria spreading across her face like I was providing a fix. 

I took over leg duty from Gillian and Aubrey, gripping her ankles as I started thrusting, steering deep into the Aussie’s snatch.  She pushed a kid out of there last year I believe, but you’d never know; her pussy was just as tight as anyone else’s.  I started slowly, my hips gently rolling into her, making her feel my every inch.  It had the desired effect and a series of long and sultry purrs poured from between her lips as she and my cock got better acquainted. 

Her friends were lavishing her with attention and I took in the sights as I steadily fed her my shaft.  Betty and Anna were knelt on either side, holding her up by the shoulders.  Both were whispering into her ears, kisses peppering her shoulders and neck.  Alison was next to Anna, tending to Yvonne’s very perky breasts.  While Aubrey and Gillian were closest to me, kissing and licking across her flat little tummy. 

It was a hell of a sight and I pumped my hips a little faster as I took it all in, almost jerking myself off with Yvonne’s tight pussy.  The girls could tell what I was doing and they put on a little show for me as the pace increased, thrusting harder and harder.  Putting a hand to her cheek, Anna turned Yvonne towards her, keeping an eye on me and winking as she kissed her on the mouth.  The sight of that alone made my dick throb harder and I unleashed a flurry of thrusts that left the blonde beauty moaning into Anna’s mouth. 

When Anna was finished with her, she turned Yvonne to her right, where Betty’s huge rack was ready and waiting.  In true GLOW fashion, Betty unveiled her signature move, shoving her tits into the Aussie’s face.  Jiggling and slapping them against her cheeks, Betty’s eyes were fixed on me as she smothered her friend with a faceful of titty.  Meanwhile, Alison was sucking on Yvonne’s much smaller, though still very perky tits- they, like the rest of her, showing little sign of her recent pregnancy. 

Anna was exploring her torso, ensuring her abs stayed peppered with kisses, while Aubrey, mischievous as ever, was gently rubbing Yvonne’s pink clit.  Yvonne moaned louder at the increased stimulation and every strum of Aubrey’s fingers tightened the blonde’s pussy like she was turning a lever.  Aubrey gazed up at me as she worked her magic, a familiar grin telling me she was well aware of the effect it was having.  It was more than I could handle and the feel of Yvonne’s pussy, combined with all those beautiful sights, were steering me ominously to the brink of eruption. 

I had half a mind to give into the sensation, and I’m sure that unloading into Yvonne would have felt like heaven on Earth.  One small problem though- she hadn’t cum herself yet.  I’d gotten everyone else off so far and I was keen to keep that record intact.  Still clutching her by the ankles, I pushed them together until her legs snapped shut.  Aubrey yelped and pulled her hand away, lest her wrist be scissored by Yvonne’s strong thighs.  It worked like a charm and I felt her pussy loosen slightly as I upped the tempo, slamming my abs into a wall of thigh.  Yvonne responded in the way I’d hoped, emitting a sudden outburst that hit my eardrums with starling force.

“Oh, GOD! FUCK!  Yes, that cock is so fucking good!”

“Yeah?  You like that, honey?” some asked her (Betty, I think).  “You gonna cum on that fucking cock?”

“Oh, fuck yes!  Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m gonna fucking cum!” Yvonne replied, suddenly sounding very Australian.

I wrapped my arms around her calves and pinned her legs to my torso, pounding her out with a burst of savage thrusts.  Her feet poked over my shoulder and suddenly I could see her again, not to mention all the girls that were gathered around her, helping her climax in any way they could.  Lips were kissed.  Earlobes were nibbled.  Nipples were licked and sucked.  An intense look of ecstasy was plastered across her face and high-pitched moans were spilling from her lips with increasing regularity. 

The fuse was lit, and a few more thrusts were all it took to trigger the explosion.  A harsh cacophony of squeals and cusses were propelled towards the ceiling, and her legs quaked against my torso as a hot gush of fluid soaked every inch of my shaft.  I remained inside her until her orgasm ceased and not a second longer, promptly pulling out before I got dragged into one of my own.

“My turn!” said Gillian, jumping to her feet in excitement.

Yvonne was in no state to move so I grabbed her fellow blonde by the thighs and hoisted her up onto the dining table.  A filthy grin tickled her features as she sprawled out across the oak, propping herself up on her elbows.  Her legs hung over the edge and I gathered them in my arms as I knelt before her, burying my face in between them. 

“Ohhh, fuck!” she purred in delight, tipping her head back as my tongue touched down on her twat.

My reasons for going down on her were threefold.  1) I was seriously close to cumming, so as long as nobody started sucking me from beneath again, it would allow my cock to settle.  2) I was so close to cumming that I wasn’t sure I could get her off by penetration alone.  And, most importantly, 3) I fucking love the taste of her pussy.  Going down on her was the first thing I did on her very first visit, as is often the case when I get a new guest (I like to make my ladies feel welcome).  But her pussy tasted so good that I found myself eating it every chance I got.  And, as I think I said before, Gillian loves getting head, both from men and, as I learned this evening, from women as well.  So it's a win-win really.

Anyway, by this point I’d gone down on her in pretty much every way imaginable, and I know which technique is her favourite.  Her pussy was sodden, as it so often is, and I licked up and down, from taint to clit.  Lapping up her sticky fluids, my taste buds tingled as the delicious flavour lingered on my tongue.  Settling on her clit, I wrapped my lips around it as I focused on it fully, rolling my tongue across it with long, wet, fluid strokes.  Gillian reacted in her usual manner, a series of sharp, breathy gasps puffing out from between her lips, and quickly rising in tempo and volume. 

Alison’s table was a decent size and it allowed her friends to surround her on the oaken surface.  Aubrey and Alison were kneeling behind her, leaving kisses on her ears, lips and neck.  Betty and Yvonne were sucking on her tits.  Anna was kissing and licking across her tight little tummy.  While I was camped out between her thighs, giving a whole new meaning to the words ‘dining table’ as I feasted on her sweet pink pussy. 

Heat was pouring from between her folds and I savoured every drop of molten liquid that oozed across the length of my tongue.  I quickened the pace a little, giving my tongue muscles a rigorous workout as I licked her harder and faster.  Soft moans fluttered from her mouth, some blocked by Alison or Aubrey as they pushed their lips against hers.  I could feel her thighs start to shake, her abs clenching as Anna kissed and licked them.  It never took long to bring Gillian to climax and this time was no exception.  A few more licks across her ever-stiffening clit, and my efforts were rewarded with a powerful surge of sweet, delicious fluid that drenched my lips and tongue.

My mouth was a mess by the time I was done and no fewer than three women stopped me for a kiss as I leaned over Gillian, scooping her up in my arms.  Putting her lips to mine, she licked up the remaining fluid as I lifted her up, lowering her back down to her feet.  One hand on her shoulder and the other at the small of her back, she gasped excitedly as I spun her around, pushing her against the table.  Grabbing the edge of the wood, she leant forward at the waist under my direction and there was a mad scramble to see who could park their pussy in front of her first. 

Aubrey won (surprise, surprise) and Gillian’s tongue was already on her clit as I steered myself forward, plunging deep into my sixth pussy of the day.  This one I’d been in many times before so I saw no need to break her in slowly.  I knew Gillian’s pussy inside out, and knew full well that she could handle my size.  So I thrusted hard right off the bat, grabbing hold of her hips as my pelvis beat down on her ass.  Her initial reaction was more than familiar, and a loud ‘oh, God!” flew from between her lips, a wave of blonde hair wafting through the air as her head jerked upwards.  Only this time, Aubrey was there to catch it.  Gathering hair in her ring-clad knuckles, she scooped Gillian’s locks into a makeshift ponytail, pushing her head back down where it belonged. 

“Uh uh,” said Aubrey, shaking her head.  “You stay where you are.”

The earlier interlude had worked to a point, but my cock was still pounding incessantly as I tore through Gillian’s pussy.  Humping wildly, I slammed into her in a fit of lust, the resulting screams muffed by Aubrey’s snatch.  Aubrey’s eyes were fixed on Gillian’s, staring her down with an intimidating glare.

“Don’t stop,” said the brunette, pointing at her in warning.  “No matter how hard he fucks you, you DO NOT stop eating my pussy, got that?”

Gillian nodded, still pitching loud screams into Aubrey’s twat.

“Good girl,” Aubrey grinned, and she gyrated her hips with frantic movements, grinding her clit into Gillian’s tongue. 

The remaining girls climbed down from the table, all four converging on me as I fucked their friend.  Alison stood behind me, as was her custom, running her hands all over me as she kissed my shoulders and neck.  Anna was on her knees, wedged up against the edge of the table.  I couldn’t see what she was doing, but the sudden tightening of Gillian’s pussy told me she was rubbing her clit from beneath.  Betty and Yvonne were just in front of her, one either side of Gillian.  Kissing and licking her ass cheeks, both were gazing up at me with expectant looks, their twin sets of lips all but begging me to stick my cock between them. 

Prying myself from Gillian’s snatch, I proceeded to do just that, guiding my dick first into Betty’s mouth and then into Yvonne’s.  Both women took a pass on my cock, taking me to the base and cleaning the fluids now coating my every inch.  Gillian groaned at the sudden emptiness and she pulled her head from Aubrey’s thighs just long enough to turn and face me, imploring me to put back in.

I didn’t make her wait and promptly stuffed my cock back into her pussy, thrusting into her with renewed vigour.  The short break had helped quell my urges, but as soon as I was back inside her, the sensations were pulling at me harder than ever.  The need to blow my load was almost overwhelming and my eyes scanned the flock of women, searching desperately for a source of distraction. 

Betty was licking one of Gillian’s ass cheeks.  That helped.  Anna and Yvonne were making out with each other.  That helped more.  Alison was kissing my neck, her roving hands taking laps of my sweaty torso.  Aubrey was watching Gillian as she ate her pussy, staring at her with the kind of fierce, unbreaking eye contact that only she seemed capable of making.  But hot though the image was, that wasn’t what caught my attention.  Clutched in Aubrey’s hand was a perfect golden ponytail and the temptation to wrap it around my knuckles was simply too great to ignore.

Clutching a handful of shiny blonde locks, I coiled them around my fingers and gave a sudden yank.  Not only did it swipe the hair from Aubrey’s grasp, but it pulled Gillian away from her entirely, earning me a scowl that could put the fear of God in you. 

“Hey!” she protested, glaring at me intensely as I hauled Gillian up to a standing position, holding her body against mine.

I smiled back at her, returning a shit-eating grin that only served to anger her further.  You’d think I’d know better than to antagonise Aubrey Plaza, but what can I say?  I’m a glutton for punishment.   

With Gillian’s body now pinned against mine, I wasted no time in drilling the blonde into incoherence.  My hips were on fire as I pounded into her, loud smacks echoing around the room as our bodies collided.  I’d been on borrowed time for a while now, and as her pussy clenched me harder in the standing position, I knew I couldn’t hold my load for as much as a minute longer.  The only question was where to leave it.  A creampie was tempting, of course, but I’d done that once already and you know what they say about variety.  So do I flip her around and do it on her face?  No, push her aside and stick it in Aubrey to make amends for earlier.  No, grab Alison, Anna, Betty and Yvonne and shoot it over their faces and tits.  Frankly, there were too many options.

I took too long to decide and my mind was made up for me.  Pushing her back down, Gillian grabbed the edge of the table as I pried my cock from her pussy.  Jerking it twice, my dick erupted like Mount Vesuvius, an unholy volume of burning hot splooge spewing from the tip and splattering across Gillian’s back.  Her friends cooed as they moved in closer, marvelling at the long white streak that started at her waist and stretched right up to her shoulders.  But as you can probably imagine, it didn’t stay like that for long.  Aubrey leaned over, licking the cum from the top of her spine.  Anna and Betty came in from either side, cleaning her thorax and the small of her back.  Yvonne and Alison knelt in front of me, blowing me one at a time and sucking out the last few drops. 

It was perfect except for one small problem: I hadn’t made Gillian cum yet.  Without word, I promptly withdrew from Alison’s lips and dropped down onto my knees.  I curled my arms around Gillian’s thighs and pulled her towards me, meeting her halfway as I shoved my face in her ass. 

“OH!” she shrieked as I parted my lips, my tongue getting sucked to her clit like it was magnetised.

I may not have gotten her off when I was fucking her, but I had gotten her pretty damn close, and a few quick flicks off my tongue was all it took to seal the deal.  Aubrey knelt on the surface of the table, Gillian’s face in her hands, their noses an inch apart.  The eye contact was intense, brunette staring down blonde as she encouraged- no, told- her to drench my face with her cum.  Gillian obliged and soon my tongue was flooded by a hot rush of sugary fluids that almost drowned me alive.  Her thighs began to shake as I held her tightly, tonguing her pussy until every last drop had been extracted. 

My grip loosened and I emerged red-faced from between her cheeks.  Alison was there to greet me, tasting her friend’s cum as our lips locked together, her tongue swirling around my own.   

“Shall we take this to the bedroom?” she asked as she broke the kiss, that lovely, sweet smile stretched wider than ever.

The girls cheered and Alison grabbed my cock as we rose to our feet, using it as a leash as she led me across the lounge and out into the hallway.  Her friends followed, some hand in hand.  Anna squeezed my ass as she scurried past me, glancing back with a wink of an eye.  Everyone seemed to know where the master bedroom was, which filled my mind with some very impure thoughts. 

We piled into Alison’s room and she all but leapt onto her marital bed, locks of dark hair spilling across the pillows.  Propping herself up with those muscular arms, she bit her bottom lip, beckoning me with a finger and those gorgeous come-to-bed eyes.  I accepted the invite, accompanied by the others as I climbed up onto the bed.  Settling on top of her, she placed a hand at the back of my head.  Fingers scoured my hair as she pulled me in closer, kissing me in the needy manner to which I’d now grown accustomed. 

Her bed was big enough for everyone and her friends all moved in close, watching as our lips sealed shut, tongues almost tangled in a knot. 

“Ugh, more lovey-dovey shit,” said Aubrey, following it up with some jokey retching sounds that made the others laugh.     

Our lips came apart and I glanced to my right where Alison was giving her the finger. 

“A treat for the birthday girl?” I asked, grinning from ear to ear. 

“Please,” she replied, smiling back at me as I moved to her neck, kissing past her collarbone and down to her chest.

Her nipples were like bullets as I took one between my lips, sucking greedily before switching to the other.  A soft whine escaped her lips and I felt her abs tighten as I kissed down her tummy, purposely taking my time.  Her legs hung over my shoulders as I got into position, slowly kissing the inside of her thigh.  Heated radiated from her labia as I skipped straight past her pussy, prompting a frustrated groan as I kissed her other leg. 

“Come on, eat that pussy already!” said Gillian, laying on her side, fingers poised at her clit.

“If you don’t do it, I will,” added Anna Kendrick, already primed to take my position.

Returning an impish grin, I kissed to the top of Alison’s thigh then dove in deep without further delay.  My tongue went straight to her clit and I gazed up at her from between her thighs, watching her reaction as I did my thing.  A breathy coo fluttered from between her lips as her arms gave way and she flopped down onto the mattress.  The look on her face was truly delightful, her lower lip quivering as I encircled her clit with my tongue.  A hand rested at the back of my head, fingers brushing through my hair as her breaths turned into moans, increasing in volume with every swirl of my tongue. 

At first, her friends had been happy to observe but it wasn’t long before they got in on the action.  Yvonne and Gillian knelt on either side, kissing and licking her tummy, while Anna and Aubrey latched onto those nice perky tits.  Betty leaned over and kissed her, and Alison was so caught up in the moment that she kissed back without realising who it was.  It took a few seconds for the penny to drop, but when it did Alison broke free from the kiss, pushing the blonde out the way. 

“Get lost, Betty,” she snapped, shooing her away with an outstretched hand.  “I want to watch him while he eats my pussy.”

It was a real bitch move, but Betty didn’t take it lying down.  She came back at her again, only this time she brought out the big guns.  And what big guns they were.  Leaning over her supposed friend, Betty cupped her two huge breasts and shoved them into her face.  By this point those tits must have smothered every face in the room, but this time she did it with particular relish.  It had appeared that Betty wanted to bury the hatchet, but if Alison wasn’t into it, she’d settle for burying her face instead.

Alison squealed into Betty’s cleavage, pretending she didn’t like it, but the extra ounce of moisture now pouring across my tongue told a very different story.  The taste was exquisite and the more she leaked, the harder I licked her, winding my tongue around her clit with ever quickening strokes.  Her moans grew louder, still muffled by Betty’s tits until finally she released her from the depths of her cleavage.  Alison gasped, sucking in lungfuls of air.

“Ahh!  You fucking bi-” she shrieked, promptly cut off as Betty stradled her, silencing her with a pussy on her face.

“Yeah, come on, Ali,” she said with a grin.  “Lick that pussy, bitch.  You know you want to.”

The girls cleared a path as Betty leaned forward, joining me between Alison’s thighs.  Poking out her tongue, she flicked it back and forth like a viper, lapping at the nub of her clit.  Room was scarce now so I moved a little lower, lifting her ass up off the mattress and burying my tongue in her butthole. 

“Ooh, yeah!  That’s it, baby.  Eat that birthday cake!” quipped Aubrey Plaza, drawing laughter from around the bed.

Yeah.  Not so lovey-dovey now, huh?  Head bobbing back and forth, I pushed my tongue into her anal cavity, her sphincter contracting the deeper I went.  Her ass was delicious and every so often I’d lick along her taint and pussy, sharing the taste with Betty as she tongued at Alison’s clit. 

The extra stimulation sent Alison into a frenzy and she groaned louder from under Betty’s ass, buns tightening as I gripped them with my hands.  Betty and I had her on the ropes and the beautiful, buxom blonde fully utilised her wrestling training as she applied her finishing move.  Wrapping her arms around Alison’s back, she pinned her lithe body against her own curvaceous one, blonde hair shaking back and forth as she blew a bunch of raspberries on Alison’s clit.  Alison wriggled and squirmed underneath her, a mixture of screams and laughter muffled by Betty’s big ass. 

The sounds softened and Alison fell still, her sphincter loosening just enough to let me pluck my tongue from her rectum.  Betty surfaced from between her legs, wearing a triumphant grin, her mouth wet with saliva and pussy juice.  I put my mouth to hers and we shared a sloppy kiss.  Sitting up straight, I pressed my cock against Alison’s slit, guiding it in without missing a beat.  Her pussy was sodden and the slightest thrust was all it took to sheath myself to the balls.  Gripping her ankles, I pumped my hips with immediate vigour, storming out of the gate with a torrent of thrusts that sent my balls crashing against her ass.  Betty had remained in the 69 position, Alison’s pussy growing tighter by the second as she tongued her swollen clit. 

The other girls had grown tired of watching and began inserting themselves into the action in any way they could.  Yvonne took up Alison’s position behind yours truly, wrapping her arms around me as she licked my ear and neck.  Aubrey knelt across the pillows, pulling Betty’s cheeks apart so she could lick her asshole.  The angle was awkward, but that didn’t stop her from sliding her tongue past her puckered sphincter and shoving it in as deep as she could.  Gillian kissed and licked along Betty’s sculpted back, while Anna was on hair duty, ensuring those golden locks didn’t interfere with my spirited thrusting. 

Seeing all those beautiful women pilling on top of the birthday girl had me throbbing in a matter of minutes.  I’d only cum some fifteen minutes before and wasn’t sure I could go off again after such a short space of time.  But the incessant churning in my now very swollen balls was enough to prove me wrong.  Pulling my cock from Alison’s pussy, I steered my crown between Betty’s thick lips, allowing her a single solitary suck before retracting swiftly and returning it from  whence it came.  Repeating the trick, I switched back and forth from pussy to mouth until my cock had settled, then tore into Alison with another bout of ceaseless thrusts.   

Bucking my hips with force and ferocity, every thrust hit her harder than the last, my cock like a battering ram as it drove through her tight pink pussy.  But Alison was a pro and didn’t neglect her duties for a single second, no matter how hard I fucked her.  I couldn’t see what she was doing, of course, but the moans and groans pouring from Betty’s lips told me all I needed to know.

It wasn’t long before the pleasure coursing through Betty’s frame began to get the better of her.  Ignoring Alison’s clit, she put her own needs first as she sat up on top of her face and started grinding her pussy against the brunette’s tongue.  But Alison didn’t seem to mind and happily licked the busty blonde from asshole to clit.  Reaching up to cup her tits, Betty pushed them together as she ground on Alison’s face and I couldn’t fight the urge to shove my face in between them.  Immersing myself deeply, I slid my lips back and forth from one stiff nipple to the next, motorboating to my heart’s content. 

Moving upwards, I gripped a handful of glossy blonde hair and pulled her towards me, kissing her aggressively as I slammed into Alison’s pussy.  Betty came while we were making out, squealing into my mouth as Alison tongued her to climax.  Our lips came apart and I held her head in my hands, a look of pure bliss spreading across her face as the final waves of orgasm washed over her buxom body.  And then it was all about Alison.

Betty climbed down from her face and her guests all gathered in close as I redoubled my efforts, pounding her hard and fast.  Anna and Aubrey were knelt either side, kissing her intermittently between orders (mostly from Aubrey) to ‘take [my] dick’ and ‘cum on [my] fucking cock’.  Betty was directly behind her, jiggling her boobs in Alison’s face and encouraging her to suck them, which the brunette did on multiple occasions.  Gillian and Yvonne were closest to me, catching tits in their mouths, while the Aussie reached downwards, adding the missing ingredient as she strummed on Alison’s clit. 

That final touch proved decisive and I plowed into Alison with all of my might as her body was racked by thunderous convulsions.  Her eyes rolled into her head, her body assaulted with lips and tongues as a guttural roar burst forth from the bowels of her throat. 

“FUUUCCCKKK!!!  YES!  YES!  YES!  YEEESSS!!!”

I pounded her harder and didn’t stop until I could see her pupils again, the violent tremors beginning to subside.  Pulling out, I left her to recover as I grabbed Aubrey by the arm and hauled her towards me. 

“Turn around,” I said and for once she did as she was told, assuming the position at the edge of the bed.

I stepped down from the mattress, moving in behind her as she got on all fours.  Kicking things off with a smack of her ass, I quickly followed that with a rough, intrusive thrust that took me right to her molten core.  Aubrey responded with a throaty growl- so aggressive it was almost feral.  Dark hair flipped across her shoulders as she turned back to look at me, nothing but lust in those big brown eyes.  I slapped her ass again and started thrusting, railing her right from the off.  Aubrey turned and grabbed hold of Yvonne, pulling the blonde towards her.

“Come here, bitch.  Gimme that pussy.”

Yvonne was the only one who even came close to Aubrey in terms of aggressiveness, and it made for an interesting dynamic.  Every other girl would have given themselves up at the drop of a hat, but Yvonne did nothing of the sort.

“Yeah?  You want this pussy, mate?” she teased, spreading her lips apart and showing her pink insides.  “Then come get it.”

She pulled herself away at the very last second, leaving Aubrey tonguing at thin air.  But Aubrey Plaza was nothing if not resourceful.  She reached back and grabbed my arm, and though nothing came out her mouth except her usual unintelligible screams, her intentions were clear as day.  She wanted me to fuck her into Yvonne, and I was happy to help.  I reduced the speed of my thrusts but maintained the same force, driving into her pussy with a series of slow, hard strokes.  Her body shifted forward with each sharp thrust, and her tongue touched Yvonne’s clit each time I slammed inside her.

Grabbing her head, Yvonne held Aubrey between her legs, gently cooing as she ate her snatch.  It was quite a sight, and it only got better when Anna climbed on top of Yvonne, sharing her pussy with Aubrey as they 69’d.  Earlier, I might have looked away from such hot action to keep from losing my load, but this time I took it all in.  I slowed my thrusts to maintain my restraint, sinking into Aubrey with steady, unhurried strokes that let me feel every nook and cranny.  Which was something I hadn’t done yet, for pounding her senseless had been the order of the day.  She felt incredible and all the action unfolding before me made the perfect visual accompaniment. 

But the change of pace certainly didn’t go unnoticed, least of all by Aubrey who pulled her head from between Yvonne’s legs and turned back to face me, a condescending smile tickling that full set of lips.

“What’s the matter?” she asked.  “Too much for you?”

She clearly hadn’t learned her lesson about questioning my talents, so I decided to give her a refresher.  Grabbing a handful of hair, I pushed her back into Yvonne’s tight snatch, holding her there as I upped the ante. Slapping her peach-shaped ass, I slammed into her pussy with quick, hard snaps of my hips.  I could feel her starting to shake and her moans became louder, despite being muffled by Yvonne’s pink twat.  A few more thrusts and I felt her cum, squealing loudly into the Australian bush (see what I did there?  Yvonne was actually clean shaven but you get the point).  Of course it’s great getting any woman off, but one that’s spent all afternoon taking shots at your sexual prowess feels particularly satisfying. 

But it didn’t end there and Aubrey’s climax had a domino effect, igniting further orgasms from within her group of three.  Yvonne came next, directing loud screams into Anna’s tight pussy.  Then Anna came as well, screaming herself hoarse as the beautiful blonde Aussie tongued her to the point of climax. 

Another hard slap on the ass was Aubrey’s cue to move, and she and her friends leapt up from the mattress.  Gillian was closest so I grabbed her next.  Scooping her into the air, she threw her arms around my shoulders as I held her up by her thighs, lowering her onto my cock.  There was a contented sigh as my crown gained access, turning into a moan as I slid her down, filling her pussy entirely. 

When I had Aubrey in this position, I held her still and basically pounded her into submission.  But this time I let my arms do the work, pulling Gillian right up to the tip and letting her fall back down again.  The first pass nearly took the wind out of her, eyes bulging wide as she gasped in shock.  We hadn’t fucked in this position in a while and I think she forgot how deep I’d get inside her when I dropped her down to the base.  But she got used to it quickly and soon her expression was nothing but pleasure as I worked her up and my shaft, impaling her repeatedly on my long, thick cock. 

Two girls joined us while the other three stayed on the bed, readying each other for what was to come.  Alison limboed between my thighs, parting her legs perfectly for Betty to park herself between.  I didn’t see her go down there but I became aware of her presence when she wrapped her lips around my balls, sucking each one in turn.  Looking down, I watched as Betty rolled out her tongue, licking Alison’s pussy with long, unhurried strokes. 

I gripped my dick at the base and slid out of Gillian’s pussy, holding it out for her fellow blonde.  At first nothing happened, so engrossed was she in Alison’s box.  But a quick clear of my throat and a waggle of my cock was enough to get her attention.  Wetting two fingers with saliva, Betty guided them to Alison’s pussy, strumming her clit as she went for my cock.  Taking me in her mouth, her head bobbed back and forth as she slurped up Gillian’s fluids, taking me to the balls three times in a row. 

Prying me from between her lips, she jerked my cock a few times, smearing her spit across my shaft before returing me to Gillian.  I picked up from where I left off, tossing her up and down my dick.  I kept this up until my arms began to tire then deposited her on the mattress, remaining inside her as I switched from standing to missionary.  This is when I started thrusting- and thrusting hard- putting my body weight behind every pelvic slam.  Her moans turned to cries- big, throaty ones that kept getting louder until a quick-thinking Yvonne backed up her booty and dropped it on top of her face.

Now her screams were mixed with greedy scarfing sounds as she munched on the Aussie’s box.  I watched with intent, still slamming into Gillian as Yvonne gripped her asscheeks and pulled them apart, showing off her winking sphincter.  It was too good to resist and I lunged forward as I kept on railing, shoving my face between her cheeks and sinking my tongue into her asshole. 

“OH!” she yelped and she reached back to grab my head, holding me in there as I bucked my hips, pounding Gillian’s pussy.

I bobbed my head as much as I was able, fucking Yvonne’s ass with my tongue.  Doing both things at once was something of a challenge, but the screams from both women were enough to tell me that I was doing a decent job.  Gillian’s were muffled by Yvonnne’s tight snatch, but the Aussie was free to yell at the top of her lungs as I tongued her puckered sphincter. 

“Oh, fuck!  Yes, baby!  Eat that fucking arse!”

Gillian’s grip was like a vice and her muscles squeezed me harder each time I thrust inside.  While Yvonne’s snug asshole contracted around my tongue, gripping it so tight I wondered if I’d get it back out again.  Both of them were close and I did what I could to get both women off at the exact same time.  Pounding furiously, my hips were like a jackhammer as I drilled into Gillian’s cooch, my tongue plunging deep into Yvonne’s tight ass. 

Gillian was first, but she didn’t stop tonguing at Yvonne’s stiff clit, even while orgasmic tremors were rumbling through her body.  Yvonne was next, and Gillian was still lost in the throes of climax when a hot stream of fluid drenched her writhing tongue.  The thrusting stopped but I stayed inside Gillian as I leant down to kiss her, asshole and pussy now lingering on both our tongues. 

Prying my cock from Gillian’s pussy, I pushed her aside as I pounced on Yvonne, shoving her down onto the bed.  Gripping her asscheeks and pulling them apart, I dove in deep without a moment’s delay.

“AHH!” she shrieked, head jolting upwards as my tongue went straight to her clit. 

She was still worked up from her previous orgasm, and a few swift swipes of my tongue were all it took to spark up another. 

“OH MY GODDD!!!” she yelped and she raised her back instinctively as her body was overcome by a second climax in quick succession. 

I moved my hands to the small of her back, pushing her back down and pinning her tummy to the mattress as she spasmed from head to toe.

“OHH, FUUU-UHH-UHH-CKKK!!!” she screamed, almost sounding like she was in pain as the sudden pang of orgasm hit her with the force of a truck. 

Cries of pleasure still ringing in my ears, I leapt up onto my knees and climbed on top of her, straddling the backs of her thighs.  A hand remained in the small of her back, while the other grabbed hold of my cock, shoving it deep inside her.  My hands moved down to her hips and I lifted her ass a little, creating the perfect angle.  Then I pounded her, hard as I could, slamming into her pussy with very little self-control. 

Her friends converged on us, surrounding us from all sides as we rutted at the centre of the bed.  Anna and Alison were knelt either side, kissing and licking her shoulders and back.  Betty and Gillian were on their backs, strumming their clits while they watched me fuck her.  And Aubrey was behind me, egging me on in her usual manner. 

Yvonne’s face was buried in the pillows, squeals suppressed by the expensive filling. 

“Get her head out of there,” Aubrey instructed.  “I want to hear her scream!”

Doing as instructed, I scooped up a handful of long blonde hair and yanked it as hard as I could, pulling her face from the pillows.  A loud yelp flew forth from her lips and was quickly followed by a series of moans, just as Aubrey had hoped. 

“Yeah, that’s it!” the brunette cheered.  “Fuck her like a slut!”

The instruction was clear and one thought dominated all others inside of my head.  OK, I’ll fuck her like I just fucked you!  Roughly pulling at Yvonne’s blonde hair, I held it like reigns as I powered into her, pummelling her pussy for all it was worth.  Betty and Gillian moved in closer, kneeling in front of Yvonne.  Taking her face in their hands, their lips went to hers a pair at a time, kissing her intensely as her head was wrenched back.  Gillian was the sweeter of the two, brushing aside the few golden locks not wrapped in a knot in my fist.  While Betty simply grabbed her head and swung her tits back and forth, landing heavy blows to the side of her face.

She was getting it from all sides and I was starting to feel a little sorry for her.  Wrapping an arm around her tummy, I took Yvonne with me as I rolled up onto my side, making her the little spoon.  Lifting a leg into the air, her shaking foot was pointed at the ceiling as I held her close, driving deep into her tight pink pussy.  There was a room-wide shriek as the girls changed positions, forming a ring around me and Yvonne as I dicked the living daylights out of her.  Aubrey started licking her clit.  Alison sucked on her perky tits.  Betty was kissing her and Gillian was kissing me.  So by process of elimination, that must have been Anna that was licking up and down my back. 

The extra stimulation worked like a charm and Yvonne succumbed to our efforts in double quick time.  Betty’s lips came free from her own, letting her cries of pleasure go unencumbered.  Her leg shook violently and I held it tightly as I continued to rail, clapping her ass with my pelvis.  Her screams got louder and before she knew what had hit her, Yvonne’s body was ravaged by the third explosive orgasm in less than fifteen minutes.  I stopped thrusting but remained inside her as she rode it out, eyelids fluttering and lower lip quivering, much to her friends’ enjoyment. 

Pulling out, I grabbed hold of Anna as I rolled onto my back, pulling her up on top of me.  Planting her knees on the mattress, she gripped my cock at the base as she dropped down onto it, sinking to the hilt on the very first pass.  I could do with a break so I let her take control, allowing her to use me however she pleased.  She placed her hands on her thighs as she started to ride me, perky tits jiggling as she climbed up and down my pole.

It didn’t take long for her friends to surround us, heaping attention on both Anna and myself.  Gillian and Yvonne were on their knees, making out with Anna as she rode my cock.  Betty was between my thighs, licking from my balls to my shaft and right up to Anna’s butthole.  While Aubrey and Alison were knelt either side of me, leaning over and kissing me one by one. 

“Think you can handle one more?” asked Aubrey, still goading me with that familiar smirk.

I didn’t answer and simply pulled her up onto my face, that grin never leaving hers as I put her in position, arms wrapped around her thighs.  My tongue came out and went straight to her slit, licking up the coat of warm, sticky moisture that glistened on her vaginal lips.  I could hear Anna’s asscheeks clapping against my thighs as she rode me harder.  She was still doing all the work, allowing me to concentrate fully on the sweet, pink pussy that was perched on top of my face.

Settling on Aubrey’s clit, I used my patented tongue swirling method, a red tornado spiralling around her sensitive spot.  I’d eaten so much pussy by this stage in the day that my tongue was starting to cramp.  But I didn’t let that stop me and kept it churning around her clit, regardless of the pain it caused.  My eyes stayed glued on hers, and she did her best to keep a straight face as I licked her clitty, flaunting my God-given skill.  I could tell she was conflicted- desperate to succumb to the pleasure but not wanting to give me the satisfaction.  She held out a while, but even a woman so unflinchingly deadpan couldn’t help but give away a few significant tells.  Her eyes began to flutter and no amount of pursing could keep a stray coo from tumbling from between her lips. 

Warmth blanketed my mouth and chin, moisture now seeping in copious amounts.  She tasted amazing and it only made me want to lick her harder, to spin my tongue around her clit until I broke through her walls of resistance.  One more swirl and she admitted defeat, unleashing what sounded like a sigh of relief as I tongued her to a reluctant, but nonetheless rapturous orgasm. 

“Ugh, God!  Fuck!” she panted, a smile creeping across her face as her head shook back and forth, finally giving up the pretence that I hadn’t just eaten her pussy better than anyone else could even dream of.

She took a moment to compose herself then climbed down off my face.  And now it was all about Anna.  Up until this point she’d been the one dictating things, but now my concentration was solely on her, it was time to assert some dominance.  Grabbing two handfuls of ass, I lifted her up about three or four inches, then held her in place as I started thrusting.  Anna gasped, surprised by the change in momentum.  Her eyes bulged wide and her mouth formed the shape of an O as I slammed up into her pussy. 

Suddenly, all eyes were on her and her girlfriends piled on her as I pounded her out, each one tending to a different erogenous zone.  Alison was kissing her.  Gillian and Yvonne were sucking on her tits.  Betty was no longer licking my balls, and I knew from Aubrey’s unique brand of encouragement that the blonde’s tongue had moved up to Anna’s butthole. 

“Yeah, lick that ass, bitch,” Aubrey commanded.  “Make her cum on that big fucking dick.”

It was almost perfect, but there was one piece of the jigsaw missing.  I licked my thumb and put it to Anna’s clit, rubbed it a couple of times and voila!  Orgasm number…ten?  Twenty?  Who really knew at this point.  Her body spasmed, her usually stunning facial features screwed in all kinds of unflattering ways as powerful tremors rocked her down to the core.  My thrusts stopped and I held her against me, letting her feel me throbbing inside her.  Her features softened, and the violent contortions gave way to a look of unclouded serenity, a few last kisses peppering her lips and cheeks.

I gripped her thighs and lifted her up, my dick popping free from her pussy.  Anna climbed down and Betty’s blonde frame was unveiled in all its buxom glory.

“Your turn, isn’t it?” I asked, propping up my head with a pillow. 

A smile stretched across that gorgeous face and she returned an excited nod.  Spinning around, she threw a leg over mine, backing up that beautiful ass. 

“Uh uh,” I said.  I shook my head back and forth and signalled for her to turn.

She looked at me over her shoulder and her grin grew wider.  “Ahh, wanna look at my tits, do you?”

“Fuck yeah, I do,” I said, smacking her ass as she turned back around.

I gripped my cock as she straddled me, moving my hands to her ass as she dropped down onto it.  Fingers digging into both her cheeks, I took control but let my arms do the work, almost throwing her up and down on my dick like I was fucking her standing.  It didn’t take long for those tits to start bouncing and I sat there mesmerised as they flopped up and down, slapping against her sternum. 

Once again, her friends were on us in a flash.  Betty and Anna had swapped roles, and now it was the brunette that was sucking on my balls while I bounced the blonde on my dick.  Kneeling at her side, Aubrey and Alison went straight for those tits, sucking them as best they could as they bounced all around her chest.  Gillian and Yvonne were either side of me, peppering me with kisses and extending offers to sit on my face.  But any such proposals were politely declined.  I didn’t want anything to block out my view of those beautiful, big, bouncing tits.  But I didn’t ignore them entirely and I moved my hands to both their pussies, rubbing them in tandem as they kissed up and my chest. 

This prompted a shift in momentum.  Now that Betty’s ass wasn’t clasped in my hands, she was free to do as she wanted.  And what she wanted to do was ride my dick.  Really, really hard.  Her knees hit the mattress and she placed her hands just above them, her powerful muscles propelling her up and down my pole.  Blonde hair swished across her sculpted shoulders and her tits were bouncing more wildly than ever as she used my dick to get herself off.  Not that I was complaining, of course, and as long as those boobs kept flopping up and down, she could use any part of my body in any way she liked. 

I’ll never forget the look on her face- a steely expression of grit and determination, like her existence was dependent on making herself cum.  I was keen to assist, and I rolled up onto my knees as I lowered her onto her back, switching from cowgirl to missionary in a single seamless motion.  Gripping her ankles, I kept her legs spread as I bucked my hips, watching those huge tits jiggle with every bodily collision. 

Anna straddled her, parking her pussy on Betty’s face.  Aubrey pushed those titties together and shoved her face in between them, letting them slap against her cheeks each time I thrust inside.  Alison reached down and started rubbing her clit, while Gillian and Yvonne were at my side, grabbing my ass and kissing my shoulders and back.

Betty started moaning as she tongued out Anna’s box and the louder the volume, the harder I thrusted, slamming into that thick blonde body with all I had left in the tank.  My cock was throbbing something fierce, and every strum of Alison’s fingers on the bud of Betty’s clit added another notch to the vice-like grip of her pussy.  I wasn’t gonna last much longer and those lovely big boobs were crying out for one last titfuck before my cock exploded in spectacular fashion.

Prying my dick from the depths of her snatch, I scrambled up the bed until I was straddling her tummy.  Grabbing her tits, I slapped my dick into the gap in between them, wrapping them around my shaft.  Thrusting as hard as I could, Aubrey and Alison provided the lube, spitting thick jets of saliva into Betty’s cleavage.  Leaning forward, I kissed Anna as she perched on Betty’s face, my ass but a blur as I sawed my dick through her chestal chasm.  Yvonne was in my ear, urging me to cum in her rich Aussie tones.  Glancing back, I noticed that Gillian’s head was now buried between Betty’s thighs, finishing the job that my dick had started. 

And finish it, she did.  In fact, the room basically descended into one huge orgasm.  Betty came.  Anna came.  Aubrey and Alison were now scissoring one another at the side of the bed, and they both came as well.  Then, inevitably, so did I.  Plucking my rod from Betty’s tits, I somehow managed to yell out a warning before the spunky tidal wave surged forth from the tip of my prick.   

“Oh, fuck!  I’m gonna cum!”

The words were like a starting pistol, and all five women scrambled into position, jostling and jockeying for one last touch of my soon to be erupted penis.  Gillian and Yvonne latched on from either side, sliding their mouths up and down my shaft.  Anna and Alison put their lips to my crown, getting in a few last kisses.  Betty poked out her tongue and lapped at the winking slit.  While Aubrey reached down and started fondling my balls. 

I held out for as long as I could but it soon became clear that resistance was futile.  Gripping the one stretch of shaft not occupied by a tongue or lips, I retrieved my cock from the gaggle of women and jerked it with feverish haste.  I pointed it at Alison, ensuring that the birthday girl received the first blast.  I stroked my cock a final few times then fired at will, firing a thick rope of semen that streaked her face from hairline to chin.

Turning to my left, I quickly recalibrated and fired again, hitting Anna’s forehead and messing her nut-brown hair.  Aiming more centrally (but at nobody in particular), I jerked myself furiously until more warm spunk came spewing out, hitting Aubrey with an audible splat.  Yvonne got the next one, a particularly thick spurt that plastered her chin, lips and nose.  Turning almost a full one-eighty, I pointed my cock at Gillian, frantically pumping my fist until I fired off another rope, striking the side of her face and leaving a stripe across her cheek and eye.  That just left Betty and while her face was a worthy target, those whopping great tits of hers just could not be ignored.  Pulling myself raw, I jerked out whatever was left, peppering both tits gooey drops of boiling hot semen.

I was emptied, well and truly, but the girls weren’t finished yet.  One by one, they gripped my cock and put their lips to the head, sucking the last few drops from my urethra.  Then they turned on each other.  Licking the cum from their faces and tits, they passed it back and forth in what ultimately became far too many cumswaps for me to keep track of.  Then as I stood there panting, my body going into recovery mode, they piled on the birthday girl one last time, jiggling and squeezing various parts of her anatomy as they smothered her body with kisses. 

This soon devolved into an enormous all-girl orgy, with 69ing and scissoring aplenty.  Gillian hopped down from the bed and grabbed me by the arm, escorting me out of the room before I leapt back into the action and fucked my way into a state of paralysis. She led me downstairs and into the lounge so I could gather my clothing then practically shoved me out the front door as she went back to join her friends.

I drove back to my place and my phone started blowing up as I cruised back into suburbia.  Responsible driver that I am, I waited until I got home to dig through the messages, and was rewarded with a plethora of explicit images that I will literally never tire of scrolling through.  Not only that, but my inbox was besieged all hours of the night with messages from my newfound friends, praising me on my performance and enquiring about my place of business.

Dude, you rock!  Gimme the address of this hotel of yours and I’ll come by as soon as I can.  Anna K [kiss emoji]

A party without guys.  Whose idea was that? [shrug emoji]  You made the day complete.  See you again soon.  Alison [heart emoji]

OK, I’ll admit it, you can fuck.  But can you handle me on my own? [smiling imp emoji]  I want you to tie me up and pound me ‘til I scream your name.  Have you got what it takes?  I’d love to find out.  Aubrey

Damn.  It’s gonna be a busy few weeks.

END
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 12:41:03 PM by DarkSwordsman »
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Calibur009, Dexter07, Psylent21

Calibur009

Re: The Getaway: Alison Brie and friends
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 03:38:33 PM »
Wow! This was simply incredible, Dark. Alison had one hell of a birthday party. :Y:

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: The Getaway: Alison Brie and friends
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2023, 02:56:04 PM »
Just another example of why you are the king of group stuff!  So many moving parts and pieces, yet you handle it all with the ease of a true master!

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA