Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "The Phone Call" starring Lisa Guerrero  (Read 5846 times)

MasturbationSuperstar

"The Phone Call" starring Lisa Guerrero
« on: January 03, 2019, 12:01:57 AM »
Lisa Guerrero has been out on assignment all day for Inside Edition and finally has time to sit at her desk to go through her email and messages. She multitasks and is going through her email while she listens to her voicemail messages. She gets to one particular message, and rolls her eyes while she listens to it. It is the sound of heavy breathing and moaning. She can’t believe it, this pervert is jerking off in her voicemail.

Lisa hangs up the phone and continues going through her email when the phone rings. She picks it up.

“Hello, this is Lisa Guerrero.”

She hears heavy breathing on the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hello?”

“LISTEN PERVERT, IF YOU’RE SUCH A MAN, WHY DON’T YOU COME ON DOWN HERE AND DO THAT IN FRONT OF ME? DO YOU HEAR ME??”

The breathing continues.

“LOOK LOSER, COME ON DOWN HERE AND DO THAT OR I’LL HAVE THIS CALL TRACED AND HAVE YOUR ASS BUSTED. BE DOWNSTAIRS IN AN HOUR.”

Lisa slams down the phone and continues through her email, furious about what just happened. Fifty minutes later Lisa looks up at the clock and wonders if that loser will really come down here. She did threaten to have him busted so maybe he’ll come out to apologize and plead not to bust him. Lisa gets up from her desk and out of curiosity goes downstairs to the lobby.

When she gets there, in walks this man. He’s dressed casually, stands 6 feet tall, jet black hair, brown eyes, very athletic and in good shape. Before he can make his way up to the security guard’s desk, Lisa approaches him.

“Are you the guy that called me?” she asks. Before he can answer, she already knows. “You are, aren’t you? Turn around and go to your car.”

He walks out the front door with Lisa a step behind him. He gets to his car as Lisa goes to the passenger side. He’s driving a Mercedes. “Nice car.” Lisa says. “Open the door and get in, I’ll tell you where to drive.” They get in the car and drive off the premises. Lisa directs him down a few surface streets into a parking garage. She instructs him to park in a remote part of the structure and turn of the ignition.

“OK, buddy, let’s see it.”

“Excuse me?”

“You were so brave to jerk off while you called me. Let’s see you do it here in front of me. I bet you have a small dick. Now take it out!”

He just pauses. Lisa opens the door and is about to get out.

“Fine, if you won’t do it, I’ll see that you get busted for calling me.”

“No, don’t!” he says. “OK, I’ll do it.”

Lisa closes the door. “Well let’s go, then.”

He unbuttons and unzips his pants and slides them down under his ass down to his knees. His penis comes out and he cradles it in his right hand. Lisa looks down at it then back up at him, looking into his eyes…quite impressed.

“That is a very nice size. But can you do anything with it? Let’s see you do it.”

He starts moving his right hand up and down the shaft while he looks at Lisa with an expression of lust and hunger in his eyes.

“What’s your name?”

He doesn’t say anything. “No problem.” Lisa says. She opens the glove compartment and goes through the contents to find the registration.

“Hmmmm, Brad Hamilton…..Beverly Hills?? Rich, handsome, and well hung. Do you do this a lot Brad? Call girls and stroke yourself off?”

He lets out a sigh and says “No….just you.”

Lisa asks “Why did you choose me?”

His breathing is picking up from his excitement. “Because…..you……’re……beautiful.”

For the first time, Lisa smiles. “You think so?”

He nods. “Yes”

“Do you have my Playboy?”

He nods again and whispers “Yes”

She leans in towards him and whispers in his ear. “Do you jerk off to my pictures?”

“Oh my, yes, Lisa.” He says proudly.

“You like it that I’m watching you, don’t you?”

“Oh yes.”

“Come on Brad, put on a show for me.”

Brad continues stroking himself, taking his time, edging so he doesn’t cum too quickly and look inadequate in front of this goddess of a woman. He stops stroking himself and starts thrusting his hips into his right hand as he arches his head back.

“That’s it, fuck that right hand of yours.” Lisa commands.

While his head is arched back, his eyes are closed and doesn’t see what happens next. He feels his shirt being unbuttoned and a hand reach inside. Brad opens his eyes to see Lisa opening up his shirt and caressing his chest.

“Why do you need to jerk off? You’re a good looking guy with a nice penis. You can get yourself a woman, a real stunner I would imagine.”

“But…..I…..want…..you…..Lisa.”

Brad looks over and notices that while his eyes were closed, Lisa was readjusting some of her clothes in addition to unbuttoning his shirt. She had hiked up her skirt and had her panties down underneath her knees and they were heading down to her ankles. She has started playing with herself.

“Oh my god, you’re beautiful Lisa.”

Lisa grabs Brad’s right wrist and removes his right hand from his penis. She places it between her own legs.

“Touch me, Brad. Make me feel how that hand of yours makes you feel.” Brad starts playing with Lisa while his penis stands at full attention at seven inches. Lisa takes her left hand and wraps it around Brad’s penis and starts stroking.

“Ooooohhhhh Lisa, that feels so good.” Lisa is getting more and more excited as Brad’s fingers make love to Lisa’s beautiful pussy. “Brad, you have wonderful hands.”

The two of them continue their mutual masturbation when Lisa moves toward Brad and whispers into his right ear. “I know how to get you to cum.” Brad looks to his right so now they’re looking into each other’s eyes and Lisa gives him a long, passionate kiss. That does it.

“Mmmmmmm…..Lisa……mmmmmm…..ooooohhhhh god. Lisa. LISA LISA I’M CUMMING I’M CUMMING. OH MY GOD LISA YES YES.” Brad’s penis begins to shoot and then pump cum, hitting his thighs, his pants and begins running down the shaft onto Lisa’s left hand. Shortly after, Brad hit’s Lisa’s button.

“Brad, THAT’S IT THAT’S IT OOHHHHHH OHHHHHH OHHHHHHH, I’M CUMMING I’M CUMMMING”

Lisa’s body shudders in orgasm as she continues pumping Brad’s penis. Brad’s right hand continues to pleasure Lisa as both climax together. After their orgasms subside, both of them just sit in the car in silence…and astonishment.

When she finally catches her breath, Lisa starts getting dressed.

Brad gets puts his clothes in order, but Lisa stops him.  “Don’t!” she says.  “Don’t clean yourself up.  Leave it.  Leave your pants where they are and take me back to the office.”  Brad starts the ignition and drives Lisa back to the office. He pulls up front to let Lisa out. She pulls out a business card and starts writing something on the back. She leans towards Brad and kisses him. “Next time, just call me.” she says with a smile and a sexy look in her eyes. Lisa hands him her business card and flips it over to see she wrote her cell number down. “I’d love to do that again sometime soon….and a whole lot more.”

Lisa gets out of the car and heads into the building as Brad watches that body and that beautiful ass walk. Once she enters the building, Brad drives off, still in the same state of undress Lisa left him in.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri

Cadeauxxx

Re: "The Phone Call" starring Lisa Guerrero
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 08:34:15 PM »
Another nice story from you. I loved the dirty talk aspect, that was fun to read.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: MasturbationSuperstar

Viri

Re: "The Phone Call" starring Lisa Guerrero
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 05:39:38 AM »
Lisa is hot and I've never seen her used in a story before. Thanks for sharing here.

The following users thanked this post: MasturbationSuperstar

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA