Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Love In The Afternoon (Jennifer Love Hewitt)  (Read 25197 times)

Old_CSSA_Archive

Love In The Afternoon (Jennifer Love Hewitt)
« on: February 26, 2024, 11:14:51 AM »
Love In The Afternoon by highflyer1997
Celeb(s) – Jennifer Love Hewitt
Codes – MF, Oral, Anal
Originally posted on May 22 2005 at CSSA

After a long morning of appointments and meetings, I was very happy to see the lunch hour. Since I was close to home I decided to stop there and grab some food. What I actually got was even better.

Pulling up the driveway, I noticed my sweetie’s car was there. This was a surprise, since I thought Jen was out filming that day. Nevertheless, I was happy to see that she was home. I walked through the front door, calling out “hey sweetie”.

“Hi honey, I am in the kitchen.”

“What are you doin here?” she asked, “since I was close I thought I would come home for some food, busy morning, was not expecting you here, nice surprise though, I missed you baby.”

As I entered the kitchen I saw Jen near the counter fixing a sandwich. She looked beautiful, dressed in a little blue top, a red skirt, and a pair of sneakers with white socks. The sight of her little butt in that skirt gave me an instant erection. Her hair was loose, hanging freely down her sexy back. I approached her from behind and gave her a big hug, wrapping my arms tightly, around her waist, and coming together at her toned little belly. Kissing her, she smiled, “hey baby, you hungry”, “sure sweetie, but not for food”, as I grabbed her hips tighter, and kissed her neck, smelling her sweet perfume.

“Wow, is that a roll of quarters in your pants, or you just happy to see me”, “mmmm baby, the second one, Jen” I replied. Obviously she was feeling my erection on her butt, and that little red skirt. I moved my hands up to her tits, getting a firm grip on her plump 36C breasts, I squeezed them gently and began to rub myself slowly against her tight little ass. “Mmmmmm, yeah, Jenny baby, mmmmm, honey, you feel so good sweetie, I love this little skirt, you look so good Jen, mmmm, ahhh, and feel even better”.

“You feel good too Don, mmmm, yeah, mmmm, rub up on my butt honey, mmmmm, feels so good”. I ran my hands down her skirt to her little legs, rubbing her smooth, soft thighs, and continuing down to her knees and back up to her little hips. “Ahhh baby, mmmm, yeah, so soft sweetie, mmmm, awww my sweet little Jenny, baby I love you so much, I love you honey, and your little skirt, so sexy baby”. Kissing her neck again, Jen turned around and we kissed, deep and with tongues. I placed my hands on her little plump butt, and squeezed her ass as I pushed my tongue deep into her mouth. Tugging on her auburn hair, I kissed her deep and long, twirling inside her, my tongue explored her entire mouth, gently massaging her tongue. I squeezed her soft, plump butt, getting a handful of her sweet ass, as I continued to tongue my honey. “Mmmm, yeah, Jen, that's my baby, I love your ass sweetie, I love your little butt, mmmm, yeah, wearing your little skirt, mmmm, my little baby, sweet Jen, god I love you, I want to make love to you Jenny”.

“Baby you have time?”, “always for you, sweetie”. I grabbed her little hips and lifted her up, resting her sweet rump gently on the counter.

I placed myself in between her legs, as she wrapped them around my waist. Touching her ass, and rubbing her hips, I could tell my baby was getting horny, her erect nipples could be seen through her shirt, piercing through her bra. I gently kissed them through her blue top, gently licking her hard nipples. Jen lifted her top up, giving me a great view of her luscious tits in her sexy white lace bra, they were so big and supple, almost coming out of her little bra, as I began to lick her nipples through her white lace fabric. Twirling them, nibbling on each hard little nipple, Jen was running her hands through my hair, holding my head close to her tits. I popped her left breast out of her bra and continued to lick her nipples and caress her tits, now with a full tongue on her tasty nipples. Squeezing and licking her huge, plump breasts raised my erection, my cock was stiff and it felt almost ready to burst through my shorts and pants. Jen slid her hand down to my pants, and rubbed my cock through my pants, up and down, griping my shaft, and massaging my balls.

“Ahhh, yeah baby, thats it, play with my cock honey, mmmm, yeah, rub it Jen, ahhh yeah, mmmm, its all for you Love, all for you baby.” I placed my hands on her thighs, careesing them with gentle touches. “Oh baby, I love your little legs, so sexy in this skirt, mmmmmm, so smooth”, I ran my hands up her skirt, hiking it up as I approached her sweet ass. I could feel her panties, little white cotton ones, so soft against her skin and butt. I began to rub her ass, moving my hands all over her butt, her rump was so soft, as I squeezed her harder. getting handfuls of my honey’s plump ass and her little panties “Who’s butt is this?”, “Its mine honey”,

“Nope, its mine sweetie, this is my little butt”, squeezing her ass again, she smiled “ok Don, its yours baby”. I lifted her butt up off the counter, my hands completely up her skirt and with a full grip of her little tight ass. Letting her back down, I grabbed a hold of panties and pulled them down off her ass and down her skirt, then pass her thighs, off her knees, gliding them down her calves, and finally pass her sneakers, which she still had, and would not be taking off, I found them too sexy to remove. Putting her panties on the counter, I grabbed some of Jen’s auburn hair, gently tugging on it as I kissed her, pushing my entire tongue against hers. I began my journey down. Kissing her breasts, I sucked on her nipples through her shirt, which was back in place.

“mmmmm, yeah, honey, right there Don, I love you, mmmmmmm, ahhhh, yeah, lick my nipples, mmmm, ahhh, mmmmmm, yeah,” Jen moaned. I made my down to her belly, giving it a lick as I passed, then finally making my tongue onto her legs. I began to kiss and lick her thighs, as she separated her legs for me, opening the way to her sweet love hole. “Oh Don, yeah, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, ahhhhhh, yeah, so good, lick me honey, please, mmmmm, lick my pussy”

“ok sweetie, I would love to taste you baby”, I then pushed her skirt up as Jen leaned back on the counter, giving me a perfect view of her cunt and sweet pussy lips. As I moved in, Jen placed her legs onto my shoudlers. I placed my tongue into her pussy and began lapping up all her juice, twirling my tongue inside her wet cunt.

“oh god, baby, yeah, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, ahhhh, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, yeah, oh yeah, mmmmm, mmmm” Jen moaned loudly. I found her clit and began a full tongue assault. Jen grabbed my hair and began gyrating, her ass rubbing against the counter as she started to fuck my tongue, her thighs squeezing my head in pleasure, I thought she would cum right there, and I was ready for the Love juice. I continued to lick her cunt, alternating my finger and tongue inside Jen’s pussy.

“Oh yeah, mmmmm, lick me honey, your tongue feels so good in me, mmmmm, yeah, give me more, lick me Don, I’m gonna cum honey, you are making me cum, ohhhh, yeah, mmmmm, lick me, suck my pussy, I’m cumming baby, mmmm, yeah, ahhhhh, yeah, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, lick me Don, lick up all my nectar honey, mmmmmm, yeah, ahhhhh, mmmmm, yeah.” I did not miss a drop as Jen came, getting a mouthful of her orgasm, I swallowed it down and continued to lick her throbbing little clit and lips.

“I want more Jen, cum again for me sweetie, mmmmm, tastes so good baby” I continued my tongue inside her pussy, tickling her clit again, hoping for another load of Jen’s sweet pussy juice. “Come on baby, one more Jen, cum for me sweetie” I fingered her faster, licking her lips and cunt again. “Oh baby, mmmmm, owwww, yeah, oh god yesss, mmmmmm, oh baby, yeah, mmmmm, owwww, ahhhhh, I’m cumming again Don, mmmmm, yeah, owwww, yeah,” “Let me have it sweetie, give me some more of your sweet juice Jen, mmmmm, yeah,” I said, licking her cunt, my entire tongue in her sweet wet hole. I got another load of Jen’s orgasm, sucking up every last drop that came pouring out of Jen’s pussy.

“Ahhh, yeah, thats my girl, mmmmm, yeah, oh baby, so tasty, my sweet little Jenny, mmmm, I love you baby” I worked my tongue all inside her wet cunt, licking up the last drops of her juice. Jen released my head from the grip of her thighs and I made my way back up to my smiling honey, giving her a big wet kiss. She enjoyed tasting herself on my mouth, her pussy juice still on my lips.

I picked Jen up off the counter, lifting her by her little butt, and holding her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist, and placed her hands on my face as we kissed more. I continued to squeeze her ass through her skirt, which was now back in place covering her bare little butt, as we kissed. “I want you so bad Jenny baby, god I love you so much honey, mmmm, I love you baby”

“Yeah, I want you too honey, I want you to make love to me, Don, please” As she pushed my back against the fridge, I began to let Jen down, as she slid down my body, finally getting to ground, and on her knees. Looking up at me with that beautiful face, she began to rub my cock through my pants. “Lets see what I can find in here, hope its hard baby, mmmm, yeah” she said as she unzipped my pants and placed her little hand into my shorts, grabbing my dick and pulling it out. Its hard eight inches in her face, Jen began stroking me, as I played with her hair, moving it to get a better view of my sweetie and my cock. “What are you gonna do with that Jen, huh baby, mmmm, yeah, what are you gonna do with my cock sweetie” I said stroking her hair and chin, “What do you want Don, hmmmm, mmmmmm, yeah, I think I know” she smiled .

“Stick it in your mouth baby, stick my big dick in your little sweet mouth Jen, mmmmm, yeah, suck me baby, suck my cock for me Jenny, yeah, use that pretty little mouth and tongue, yeah, thats it, go for it baby, suck Jen suck!” After numerous strokes, Jen stuck her tongue out and licked my cock head, cleaning the precum that formed with her tongue, she then licked down my long, hard shaft and down to my balls as I grabbed her hair, gripping as she licked me. Jen began playing with her plump breasts as she looked up at me with her tongue licking my head, she looked amazing, squeezing her tits as she slurped on my throbbing cock and balls. I gently hit her on the lips with my cock, letting spurts of precum hit her face. “You want this Jen”, I said stroking my cock in front of her beautiful face, “you want my cock baby, you promise to suck it good and long sweetie?, huh baby, you gonna suck it honey?”,

“Oh yes baby, I promise, I am gonna suck it good, please Don, mmmm, I want to suck your dick baby, give it to me, stick it in my mouth honey, please, deep in my mouth, mmmmm, yeah”, “ok sweetie, open your mouth baby, nice and wide Jen, stick out your tongue for me baby, yeah, thats it”, I placed my hand under her chin as Jen opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, I inserted my cock into her mouth, as she looked up at me while engulfing my cock. I did not give her time to get use to it in her mouth, as I shoved all hard eight inches deep into her reaching the back of her throat. “Ahhh, yeah baby, suck, mmmmmm, yeah, suck my cock Jen, suck it baby, mmmm, yeah, ahhh, yeah, suck, mmmmm, mmmmmmm, use that tongue Jen, suck it baby, lick the head Jenny baby, lick my cock head sweetie, mmmmm, yeah, ahhhh, oh god, this feels so good baby, ohhhh, don’t stop Jen, keeping sucking honey, suck, harder baby, mmmmm, yeah ” I grabbed the back of Jen’s head, along with a handful of her auburn hair, and began assisting her by moving her head back and forth, up and down on my stiff dick, which was filling up with cum. With each blow, I began pushing my cock deeper and deeper into Jen’s mouth, until her nose was touching my body, and my entire cock was again all in her mouth. “Yeah deep throat me Jen, mmmm, take it all in baby, mmmmm, yeah, suck baby suck, oh yeah, ahhhh, mmmmm, babe I wanna squirt so bad right now, suck me honey, suck my big cock Jen”. “Gulp, ohhhh, god, gulp, gulp, slurp, oh god, mmmm, ahhh, your cock tastes so good baby, give me more, gulp, slurp, ohhhh yeah, mmmm, god damn it’s so big” “You asked for it Jen” I took a firmer hold of Jen’s head and began to fuck her mouth, pushing my cock deep down in her throat. “You wanted more Love, here, have some more baby, mmmmm, suck it Jen, keep sucking baby” shoving my big, stiff dick into her wet mouth again and again, holding her head so she could not move.

“Gulp, gulp, slurp, ohhh, gulp, gulp, oh god, slurp, slurp, yeah”, At this point my hands were protecting the back of her head from hitting the counter, and keeping her in place, as I continued to bang her little mouth, fucking her faster and deeper, with Jen moaning with every push into her. “Ohhh fuck baby, damn you are good, mmmm, yeah, ahhhh, I love you Jenny, mmmmmm, yeah baby” I pulled my hard wet cock out of her mouth, placing it right in front of her face, “stroke it Jen, stroke my big cock baby”, “Mmmmm yeah, give me this baby” she said as she took hold of my shaft in her little hands and began a fierce stroking session. She had such a tight grip on my cock her hand was turning white, as she pounded on my dick, exposing the head and licking it with her tongue.

“Oh yeah baby, your cock is so big, I love it in my mouth, tastes so good, mmmm, yeah Don” “Have some more baby” I said as I pushed my cock back into her wet mouth. “Oh god yeah, gulp, gulp, gulp, mmmm, slurp, gulp, ohhhh, god, gulp, gulp” I had to take it out of her mouth now, or else Jen would be getting a full load of my hot, sticky cum in her mouth and surely down her throat. “Oh god Jen, I have to pull out baby, give me this” I said, pulling my cock out of her mouth, wiping off some precum that remained on her lips and chin, her lipstick was messed up but she still looked amazing, looking down at my prick, I knew where the lipstick went.

“Come here baby” I said, as I picked her up off her knees and held her up as she wrapped her legs around me again. “Your lipstick is all gone sweetie, sorry about that”

“Its ok baby, it was for a good cause”, we kissed again, “baby I want you so bad”

“you have me Don, make love to me honey” she replied. I carried her over to the kitchen table and placed her little rump down on the table. My cock hanging out of my shorts, I removed my shirt and tie, while Jen dropped my pants and shorts. She was about to remove her skirt but I asked her to keep it on. “Jen keep the skirt on sweetie, I want to do you in it, I won’t mess it up, I promise” “ok honey, you like this skirt don’t you?”

“I love it baby”, I pushed her skirt up, leaving my hands on her hips and top of her skirt. Jen reached down between her legs and grabbed my cock and led it up her skirt and into her pussy. “oh Don, yeah, right there honey, mmm, yeah, ahhhh, its so big, I can feel it throbbing in my cunt”. She placed her hands on my shoulders as I began to push in and out of her, going in deeper with each shove into her pussy. “Owwwww, yeah, fuck me baby, fuck me harder, mmmmmm, yeah, owwww, yeah, mmmmmm, ahhhhh, yeah, owwww, yeah, oh god Don, I love you, ” she said looking down at my cock goin up her skirt, all eight inches goin deep into her. “Jen you are so amazing, sweetie, ohhhh, yeah, mmmmmmmm, ahhhh, yeah, so tight baby, soooo wet and warm”.

I took a tight grip of her hips, and her little skirt, and held her as tight as possible so she could not move, and began to thrust my cock harder and harder into her, shaking the table and banging it against the wall. Jen’s eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensation of my cock plowing into her cunt. “Don’t stop honey, keep fucking me Don, mmmmm, yeah, owwww, mmmmm, yeah, mmmmmm, owwww, it hurts so good, harder baby harder, fuck me, owwww, yeah, mmmmm” Jen moaned. I made sure to pull almost all of my cock out of her with each push, letting the rim of my cock head touch her sweet pussy lips, and then full thrust back into her hole. I pushed my dick into her again, this time holding it in and kissing Jen, twisting my tongue all inside her mouth, as she moaned with my throbbing cock stuck inside her little pussy. I continued banging her on the table for several minutes. My cock was rock hard and filling with cum. I grabbed her breasts as Jen lifted her top, exposing her beautiful white lace bra again, and those luscious tits. “I love you Jen, mmmm, yeah, baby, ahhhh, you feel so good” grabbing her hips again and that skirt, “I love this little skirt sweetie, so sexy, mmm, I love fucking you in skirts Jen” I picked Jen off the table, holding her little ass up, I pushed her against the fridge, letting her back press against the door, my cock still hard and in her pussy. I began fucking her up against the fridge, pushing my cock up her cunt, as her eyes closed again, wrapping her legs around me. There was not even an inch of space between us, as I fucked Jen against the fridge. “Yeah baby, mmmmm, yeah, ahhh, you want more Jen?” “oh please Don, yes, mmmmm, yes, fuck me honey, harder” I had a firm grip on her hips as I plowed her little cunt, my hard cock up her little red skirt. Grabbing her butt and lifting her again, I carried her to the counter.

I let Jen down, standing up we kissed, then I asked Jen to turn around. “Turnaround sweetie” Jen did what I asked. She was now against the counter and I was directly behind her. “You planning on doin my butt honey?” she asked in her sweet little voice, “I sure am Jen, bend over a little baby, let me see your little butt in this sexy skirt” Jen bent over the counter, her sweet ass staring me right in the face, and that little red skirt was amazing, framing her rump perfectly, and the socks and sneakers made her even more irresistable. I grabbed my cock and stroked it, then I placed both hands firmly on Jen’s ass, squeezing her little butt through her skirt, “oh yeah baby, mmmm, squeeze my butt, yeah, mmmm, I want your cock in my ass Don, please honey, stick it in my butt”, I lifted Jen’s skirt slightly, preferring to stick my cock around blindly looking for her butthole.

I stuck my dick up her skirt and began rubbing it against her butt cheeks, it did not take me long to find her butthole, inserting it into her tight little ass. I grabbed a firm grip on her hips and skirt and began to shove my cock deep into her butt, wedging my large cockhead in her tiny little butthole. “Oh god baby, you found it, owwwww, its so hard Don, owwww, mmmmm, yeah, owwww, don’t put it all in yet Don, its too hard and big, owwww, mmmmm, owwww, yeah, bang my butt honey, fuck my ass, owwww, yeah, mmmmm, oh baby it hurts so honey, I want you to stick it all in now, owww, yeah, oh god owwww, fuck my ass baby, fuck my butt”

“Oh yeah Jen, ahhh, mmmm, yeah, mmmmm baby, you are so amazing sweetie” griping her hips tighter, I pushed my entire eight inches into Jenny’s ass, all the way in until my balls was against her butt, “oh baby, I love this skirt on you Jen, you look so good, and feel even better sweetie, mmmm, yeah, I love fucking your ass baby, so tight, you are so damn tight honey” I said as I slammed my cock into her ass, pumping her butt furiously with all eight inches of my dick goin deep into her. Jen began to push back against my cock as I fucked her ass, matching my slams and moaning loudly. I reached one hand down her front, and up her skirt, placing it in her cunt. I began to finger her while fucking her ass, with each push into her ass, my finger went in her pussy, massaging her cunt and lips.

Jen placed her hands on the counter and began to moan and scream “ohhhhh god, this hurts so much baby, mmmmm, owwwww, yeah, my ass baby, fuck my ass harder, oh god yeah, mmmm, owwww, honey fuck me, fuck me Don, owwww, yeah. I moved my hands up to her tits and grabbed a handful of her soft tit flesh, squeezing her plump breasts with each thrust into her asshole. Jen started to stand up thinking I was almost done, I corrected her right away, pushing her back down onto the counter, bending her over more than she was, and taking a hold of her skirt and hips again, “Bend over some more Jen, mmmmm, stay down baby, I am not done fucking your ass Jenny, I’m gonna fill your butthole with my precum, mmmm, yeah, ahhhh, feel it baby, ahhhh, yeah, feel my cock Jen, I love you sweetie, mmmm, ahhh baby”

I held Jen’s hips with one hand and used my right hand and held her neck and head down against the counter, pumping her tight ass with my shaft, over and over again, in and out of her little hole. “Owww Don, take it out honey, please, it hurts, owwww, mmmmm, owwww”, I pulled it out of her butt, leaned and asked if she was alright, “baby I am sorry, you ok sweetie? ” kissing her shoulders, “just kidding honey” she smiled and forced me onto the counter.

Jen was now standing up and I was lying back down on the kitchen counter. “You little faker, I love you baby” I laughed, my cock still throbbing and filling with cum. “I had to get my turn on top Don”, “ahhh, before you do that sweetie, how about giving me some more of that little mouth” I begged. “I thought you were close honey, I don’t want cum in my mouth”, “I promise Jen I won’t” Jen moved her hand down and grabbed my hard cock, stroking it slowly at first, she bent her head down, as I took a hold of some of her hair. Jen opened her mouth and took my cock in her, massaging the bottom of my dick with her tongue and slurping up all my precum. “Oh baby, yeah, suck it, mmmmmm, yeah, suck my cock sweetie, yeah, that's my good little girl, yeah, suck me baby, suck me Jen, ahhhh, mmmmmm, yeah, lick my balls honey, take my nuts in your mouth baby”, Jen did as I asked and had my entire sack in her mouth, tongue each and leaving a trail of her spit, as she stroked my hard shaft. “Ahhhh Jen, mmmm, baby, yeah, suck it harder, harder baby, suck it” I tugged at her hair as she blew me with a consistent rhythm, not goin too deep, about four inches in her mouth. “Suck it Jen, suck my cock sweetie, mmmmm, yeah, ohhhh baby, you better pull it out Jen, I am gonna cum.”

Jen immediately spat out my dick, wiping her mouth she said “not until I get my turn on top Don, you can cum in me honey” “Whatever you want baby, come here with your little butt” I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her onto of me, placing her little rump directly on my hard cock, Jen lifted her skirt, and sat right down on my dick, but did not put it in her, yet. I rubbed her hips and squeezed her tits, as she rubbed up and down on my cock with her little ass and cunt. “Baby I am so ready to cum honey, be careful.”

“Its ok honey, I know you have some more left in you, mmmmm, yeah, I want you in my pussy Don, I am gonna stick your dick in me now” Jen said “Go ahead sweetie, its all for you Love, all for you babe”. Jen reached down and took my hard prick and inserted it into her wet pussy, I held on to her hips as Jen began to ride my cock. Bouncing up and down while playing with her auburn hair, Jen was smiling, “mmmmm, this is what I love, mmmm, yeah, ohhhhh god yeah, mmmmm, ahhhh”, Jen began a full ride, slamming down on my cock and balls, the sounds we made were incredible, just like my baby. “Oh yeah Jen, ride me baby, ride me sweetie, ahhhh, I love this skirt, easy access to your little butt and pussy, mmmm, yeah baby, bounce Jen bounce, harder, yeah, mmmmmm, come on baby bounce Jen bounce, oh god, your tits look so good sweetie, so soft, mmmm, yeah, ohhhh, ahhhhh” I wanted to grad a full grip of her plump tits, but the feel of her hips and skirt as she rode me was too good to leave. I could feel the cum filling my shaft now, more of this and Jen was goin to get a full load in her tiny pussy. I began to buck up into her cunt, pushing my cock up as she slammed down on it, goin deeper and deeper into her wet little pussy. “Jen baby, I am gonna cum soon honey, mmmmm, god yeah, mmmm, you are the best sweetie, I love you Jen, ahhhh, mmmmm, yeah, my sweet little baby, ride me Jen, ride me honey”

“Mmmmm, yeah, I love you honey, I love riding you, your stiff cock feels so good in me, mmmmmm, owwwww, yeah, so big, mmmmmm, owwww, yeah”, her tight little ass grinding into my lap, I was ready to cum. I could feel the rush of hot cum flowing through my cock and I grabbed Jen’s hips as tight as possible, as she slammed down on my dick while I bucked up into her, my load came squirting out, a hot stream of cum straight into Jen’s wet tiny little pussy, “Ohhhhh yeah” I screamed as the first shot went off, the next spurt was not far behind, a second shot of cum right into Jenny’s cunt, “ohhh, yeah baby, mmmmm, one more Jen”, as I shot a third load into her pussy, I was in heaven, blowing my entire load into my sweetie.

“Ohhh yeah honey, that felt so good Don, so hot and sticky, mmmm, yeah” Jen said as she leaned down, my cock still in her pussy, and kissed me. We both stayed on the counter for few minutes catching our breath. Jen remained on top as we kissed, I played with her hair, tucking it behind her little ears. “I love you Jen, I love you so much.” She smiled and said “I love you Don”, I hopped off the counter and picked Jen up in my arms and carried her upstairs to the bedroom for a well-earned nap.
All stories posted from this account were once on C-S-S-A.com and belong to the respective authors we have credited in disclaimers. Our goal is to preserve these stories as part of internet porn history and ensure they are not lost in time.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Pellaeon, hazzard, James_scandalous

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA