Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Miss August 2001 (Jennifer Walcott)  (Read 10246 times)

Cadeauxxx

Miss August 2001 (Jennifer Walcott)
« on: September 22, 2018, 03:08:23 PM »
Miss August 2001
Starring: Jennifer Walcott

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Anal, Flashback

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

Los Angeles, California

It was a typical hot afternoon dawning over L.A. while a party was underway at a luxurious mansion. Summer time was always good for social events, if money could afford it. Outside, the sky was blue with no clouds at all. The perfect day of summer weather spent at a pool large enough to hold a dozen people. Today was a party at the mansion of a successful filmmaker's high profile place. Curtis Johnson had spent the past couple years boasting and indulging in the excess of the high life ever since making it into Hollywood.

Bryce found himself attending the party despite not wanting to show at first. The man in his early 40's, dressed down in a white button up shirt and jean shorts while his shoes flipped and flopped a sound as he walked to the back of the mansion. His body was athletic in build, even with the first few buttons of his shirt undone. Despite being in his early 40's, the sandy blonde hair over his head had yet to fade out and he could still pass for a younger age. His face was clean shaven, just like his body was tanned from exposure in the sun. He was a fitness trainer, one of the most notable in town as he had worked alongside a number of high profile models and celebrities. His gym had made it on television in a feature regarding fitness training and high profile names many times over the years.

The big number of 46 was fast approaching his birthday in the following weeks of August. Bryce could remember when he first started in fitness training far back in the early 2000's when he was only 31. Time passed a long way since then, but all that was tucked in the back of his mind right now as he heard the sound of commotion, water splashing and people talking as he made it to the back of the mansion. His eyes gazed at the pool full of people enjoying their day. Over to his right, a black man approached him holding his hand out to shake.

"Bryce, nice of you to make it today."

"Likewise, man. How you been doing?"

"Just fine...just fine."

The two men shook hands together and then Curtis turned to look back at the swimming pool. He was dressed in swim trunks and with a towel over his shoulders exposing his hairy chest. It was obvious from his appearance that he had not jumped in yet but was about to.

"You come here to swim, Bryce? Or is this just a social visit?"

"Maybe both, kinda depends. I had a pretty rough night trying to sleep."

"I hear ya on that, well the waters cold if you want to get in."

A blonde girl in a red bikini came stepping out of the pool, throwing her hands up in her wet hair as she looked up to greet Curtis. She was skinny with what appeared to be big tits and a piercing in her belly button.

"Curtis!"

"Susan, how the hell are you!?"

The girl ran up to Curtis and embraced a big hug over his body. Bryce stood there and watched before she turned to look at him and Curtis spoke.

"This is my friend Bryce, you meet him yet?"

"No, never seen him before."

The girl extended her hand out to shake Bryce's before Curtis carried on.

"This guy here, he's one of the best fitness trainers I've ever seen."

Bryce spoke next.

"Name's Bryce."

She smiled at him before responding.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Susan. Maybe you can give me a work out sometime. See you later, handsome."

The blonde stomped off, walking away from both men before turning around and teasing Bryce with a sharp smile. He couldn't be bothered, a dime a dozen blondes all over this part of town were very common. Curtis threw his towel away and climbed into the pool. Bryce turned his attention to look over the pool. So many people were in it, and from the distant view it appeared that the pool had a large deep end for good swimming. His attention would be attracted seconds later to another creature climbing out from the pool.

A tanned figure in a red bikini came stepping out. Her hair wet, and her hands running through her hair as she looked up into Bryce's eyes. Those brown eyes and this curvy yet muscular figure was something he could never mistake for anything other than this woman. Jennifer Walcott stepped out of the pool dripping wet and smiled at him.

"Oh my god! Bryce! It's been so long!"

"Jennifer! How are you doing, wow you look amazing as always!"

"Oh I'm doing great, can't believe I got to see you again."

Her smile radiated memories to him. It had been so long since he had a chance to see Jennifer again, all the good times they shared back at the gym and training. He had been her personal trainer a long time ago back when was fresh off the success of her Playboy cover. Looking at her again, her body was still in remarkable shape. Those big round breasts were still amazing to look at, but most of all was that smile of hers. Bryce smiled back at her and reached out to hug her.

"I'm so glad I came, I got to see you!"

"I wasn't expecting to see you here, like oh my god! I almost had to do a double take!"

Together they laughed at her words, before she stepped back. From the embrace of a hug, Bryce's shirt became a little wet. Jennifer spoke up while looking back at him.

"So, you still training anybody? I know you still have that gym."

"No not lately, I'm supposed to be working with some model that did Sports Illustrated. But the manager hasn't called me back and it's been a week now."

Jennifer nodded to him and then smirked before replying.

"Well, maybe I can drop by tomorrow. Catch up on old times."

"I'd love that. I won't be busy or anything, so drop by anytime Jennifer."

"I will see what I can do, see you later Bryce."

She began to walk off from him but not before she turned around and waved to him. The two had old times together, many memories stretched out over the years. What felt like a long time ago had all of a sudden come flooding back in Bryce's mind. For every model he ever trained and had to work with, Jennifer was always the greatest achievement in his career. It wasn't even that she was a Playboy cover girl, she was the Miss. August and that month of his birthday. Seeing her for the first time in some years had sent his mind to another place, almost to the point he couldn't focus on this part anymore.

Jennifer had walked off and now Bryce sighed to himself as he began to leave the party. No one else recognized him in the span of a few minutes, not that he had to worry of any familiar faces. He smiled to himself, for now all he wanted to do was go back home and reminisce on the good times he once shared with that wonderful woman. The whole point of attending the party was just to go as a token of friendship to Curtis, but none of that mattered at this point. He had to go home and soak in the remembrance of all those old good times he spent with her.

Going back home, the man could not shake the thoughts from his head. It was a long time ago, but those memories were still fresh. By the look of Jennifer's body, she had aged to perfection. He had reached over the age of 40 some years back and soon she would be crossing that line too. Back at his apartment, he put on some old music for the sake of thought. His photo album had been taken down from a shelf and now he dived into the old times that were captured in still photos.

13 YEARS AGO

August 16th, 2003

Light shined brightly out of the windows upstairs to the gym while Bryce sat back in his chair over looking some photos that Jennifer had brought to him. She walked tall in a pair of huge white platform high hee[/img]ls that boomed loudly over the floor. Her amazing body was decked out in matching white 'daisy dukes' style shorts and a bikini top with a pattern of cherries over the white fabric. Underneath her shorts was a thong matching in the cherry pattern and her signature Playboy bunny tattoo looking lovely on the right side of her chest below her belly button. The outfit had been worn to a previous photo shoot and now she was showing off for Bryce.

"These photos are amazing, wow...but what can I say when I have the real deal standing in front of me?"

Jennifer smirked looking down at him. There was truth in his words she could not deny. Softly running her hand through her brunette hair, she made the move to put her hand on the back of the chair and then straddle a place right on his lap to sit down on. Bryce breathed in hard as he starred into those beautiful brown eyes of hers. Jennifer leaned in and pushed her lips to his and sunk into a deep passionate kiss. She didn't come here for nothing, dressing in the same outfit of a recent photo shoot. This was all for pleasure and fun with one of her closest friends. Slowly breaking the kiss, she leaned back on his lap to give him a view of her muscular body stretching out and those huge amazing roundly shaped breasts.

"You didn't come here for a work out, did you?"

She slowly shook her head keeping eye contact with him. A small grin had appeared over his face before she answered him.

"The only work out I need is through you and me! Both of our bodies together!"

With a smug smile, Bryce nodded. He moved the photos from his hands and allowed them to fall to the floor.

"That can be arranged."

"Oh, I know it can!"

Jennifer began to grind her hips over his lap. His growing cock could be felt over her plump ass. She leaned up as Bryce moved his hands over the strings holding the little bikini top together. She decided to help him by reaching behind her back and untying the little white strings. Snatching the bikini top to reveal her huge round breasts to him, Jennifer smirked while throwing the bra to the floor.

"You see something you like?"

"Oh yes, I do!"

His hands ran over her tanned bronze body before clamping his palms over those huge breasts. Jennifer's tits were a unique pair to Bryce's eyes, something he valued with their large size. She closed her eyes and moaned while continuing to grind her hips over his lap. She spoke up once more.

"I think you're ready to play, aren't you?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm ready!"

"Good, so am I!"

It was time to get naked, at least for her. Jennifer lifted herself from his lap and stood in her huge platform heels. She unbuttoned the little shorts she was wearing and went to sliding them down, just as she could see Bryce's rod poking right up in his pants. His shirt was already unbuttoned exposing his muscularly built chest. Once the shorts were off and she wore nothing but the matching red cherry thong, Jennifer kicked the shorts off to the side. She lowered herself down to her feet, still standing tall thanks to the support of such large high heels. Grabbing at the white strings holding her bikini thong together, Jennifer stopped herself and looked up at Bryce with hungry eyes. She had other things on her mind now at the sight of what was poking right up in front of her.

"You can take this off soon, right now I wanna play with your big cock."

"I'm not going to object to that, let me get these pants down for you."

"Oh no, leave that to me."

Her eyes gazed up at his with a look of ambition. Jennifer was hungry and there was no way he was allowed to say no to her. She placed her hands up at the front of his dress pants and quickly unbuttoned and unzipped them. Luckily, he wasn't wearing a belt to hinder in the way. She pushed his pants and underwear down at the same time, revealing his meaty cock. Bryce had shaved his entire body like other body building trainers did. She didn't have to worry about any ball hairs. Once she got his pants pushed down past his knees, she leaned in and wrapped her right hand around his cock while her left hand played with his balls. Jennifer smiled at him while stroking his meat up and down.

"I think you're ready for some action."

Bryce nodded to her and just smirked. Jennifer had that playful smile on her face that he had witnessed moments earlier in the photos. Stroking his cock up and down, she came to a stop and moved her thumb over the head as if she was pressing a button. Looking into his eyes, she parts her puffy lips and then lowered. Taking his dick into her mouth as she slowly began to suck on it. He moaned softly as the beautiful Playboy goddess began to give him oral pleasure.

"Ohhhhh, that's it baby. That's it."

She ignored his words full of moans. Jennifer was focused solely on sucking his huge cock, bobbing her head up and down on it over and over. After a good bit of sucking, she came up and made a loud pop noise to come off the head. She gritted her teeth looking at him before spitting on it and stroking his cock again.

"Oh yeah, you like that Bryce!?"

"Yeah!"

"You like me sucking you off, getting you about ready to blow?"

"Yeah!"

"Mmmmm, so do I!"

Jennifer  laughed before leaning up. She took his cock and began to beat it up against her left breast, teasing him as it created a slapping sound through the room. While she could have easily sucked him off until he blew a nut for her, she had other ideas. Jennifer wanted to be fucked right now. Returning his cock towards her mouth, she gave it a few more loving sucks before plopping her lips back off of it. She looked up into his eyes and spoke in a demanding voice.

"Get up. Get up and fuck me, Bryce!"

"If that's what you want, that's what you're gonna get..."

One heated event would lead to another, in all due time. She raised herself from her feet and gave him another face. Gritting her teeth and dropping her lip, Jennifer had the look of an animal. She turned around to him and decided to not give him the treatment of removing her thong. She untied the strings while Bryce began to raise himself up from the chair. He still had to get his shoes and pants off before he could properly give her the fucking that she had desired. Slowly she let the thong fall to the floor, exposing her huge ass to him that was rightfully shaped with her incredible body. Jennifer looked over her shoulder to make sure he was getting up to undress and then she took the loud walk forward over the wooden floor.

From the distance was a workbench that caught the corner of her eye. Jennifer stomped her large platform heels forward over to the workbench. There was on a couple of small weights sitting on it, but it was perfect to support her body in a position for him to make use at fucking her. This had been far from the first romp they shared in the gym, last year they made sure to moan up every corner of this large room. She put her hands over the workbench, looking down at the blackness of the paint on the front. A couple seconds later, Bryce's shadow loomed over her. The man had stripped completely naked and was ready. Jennifer turned around to look in his eyes before he kissed her softly on the lips. Putting her hand at the back of his head as he kissed her, she turned her body forward to face him. Breaking the kiss, he spoke in a low voice.

"You know baby, those heels make you a little bit taller than me."

She giggled before responding.

"I thought you'd like that."

"I do, I think it's cute."

Biting her bottom lip playfully, Jennifer responded to him.

"I'm ready, you gonna fuck me?"

Bryce nodded, no need to respond in words. He put his hands down on her hips to lift her up over the bench. She spread her legs for him on each side of his body. He looked down to see her sweet opening, the small patch of hair there gave him the sign just as her wetness leaking from the inside. With his hands hugging over her hips, he thrust forward watching the head of his cock enter her. Jennifer gasped and threw her head back. Just as she expected, he slid right in and now it was time for a ride. She used her hands to hold herself against the workbench while Bryce began to thrust into her. Moaning loudly, she called out for him.

"Yes! That's it, fuck me Bryce!"

With him pounding into her, Jennifer went on and made use of those huge high heels. Wrapping her legs around him, the end of the heels poked down into both of his ass cheeks while he pounded his cock into her pussy just the way she wanted it. His cock entered her pussy and slid back out before pumping right back in. Over and over, her large breasts began to shake a bit as the workbench made racket sounds to the rhythm of their bodies. Looking up into his face, she screamed.

"Yeah! Just like that! HARDER! FUCK ME!"

He groaned as he continued to thrust into her. Over and over, fucking this gorgeous woman. Her heels dug into his ass cheeks but he couldn't be bothered as he received so much pleasure pumping his cock into that tight pussy. Bryce's eyes wandered to her breasts and he simply couldn't resist. He moved his hands to push over her tits and squeeze them. She closed her eyes moaning. He was always the man to give her a hard fucking, just what her strong body was built to handle. Jennifer eventually lost her grip on the edge of the workbench and her back hit the back of it as he continued to pound into her. She immediately clawed her hands to his back, breaking the flesh as she scratched her nails into his back. He cried out in pain and pleasure.

"God! Damn!"

Jennifer knew that soon she would be reaching her climax. The way he fucked her every single time, he knew just how to work up the breaking point for her pussy. She breathed in heavy and threw her legs out to spread them wider while he still continued to pound into her pussy. Closing her eyes, she swallowed hard. It was coming, as much as she was trying to hold off from it, it was inevitable at this point. Gritting her teeth for a bit, she groaned before crying out to him in a soothing voice and closing her eyes.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhh yes! Bryce, make me....make me explode!"

"I will baby, you know I will!"

"Yes, yes, do it! Do it!!!"

Bryce had to slow down. Her incoming orgasm was the least of his concerns, he wanted to try and hold off his own before he slid his cock into her other hole. With her hands still wrapped over pushing into his back, he moved his palms from her breasts and pushed down on the table. Thrusting into her hard one last time. Jennifer's legs began to shake as she cried to him.

"OHHHHHHH!!!! YES!!!! YES!!! YES!!! MMMMMMM!!!"

The woman closed her eyes and moaned to the ecstasy of her climax. Bryce took a deep breath before he moaned himself, only for her own voice to drown the man out. Luckily for him, he had managed to hold off from busting a nut deep in that pussy. While she was lost in the ecstasy of pleasure, he softly slid his cock out to escape her opening. Bryce then lowered himself down to see it with his eyes, before placing his mouth over that lovely pussy and sucking her juices dry. Jennifer opened her eyes at the feeling of his tongue slithering inside of her.

"Ohhhhh, how sweet of you. Always the nice man you are."

Jennifer laughed at her own words. Not every man knew how to lick it down below, but Bryce made sure to suck her juices dry into his own mouth before swallowing it all down. He came up, kissing her pussy lips as he looked up at the goddess stretched out on the work bench. Bryce had another idea in his mind for his own orgasm right about now.

"I want you to get up and turn around for me. Hands on the table."

"Oh yeah, you want me from behind?"

"Yeah, I want to fuck that ass baby."

She let out a quick laugh before looking down to see that he had stepped forward. Jennifer couldn't blame him, he made sure to work her body out and fuck it just the way she was built to handle a session. Lifting herself up from the work bench, she turned around just as he asked her to do, and placed her hands over the front of the workbench. She hoped that it was sturdy enough to not fall over from the way he was going to pound her. This was not the first time she had done this with Bryce, she knew full and well how he was going to hammer her ass.

"Such an amazing ass..."

Bryce spoke as he admired her vastly shaped rear. She had arched herself in perfect position just as he had requested. Taking his left hand, he softly caressed her right cheek in admiration over her body's beauty. Planting his feed on both sides of her, he used his hands to pull apart her glorious ass cheeks. Jennifer breathed in heavily, as the moment waited now. Soon she felt the head of his cock pushing into her dark hole. Gasping a moan, the man thrust his rod into her immense ass.

"Mmmmm, you like that ass, Bryce?"

"Ohhhhh yes, you have no idea how much I love it."

"Mmmm, I'm glad."

His plan was to fuck the living hell out of her body, just as he had done prior to meetings like this. Bryce always worked her over and was amazed how well she could handle him. Slowly, he thrust his rod into her ass before easing it back out and pumping it back in. Taking her at a slow pace as he wanted to get used to her at first, but soon he would be railing her like before.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Get it! Get it!! Fuck that ass!!!"

Jennifer closed her eyes and moaned. By now, he had moved himself into full gear pounding his cock into her ass over and over. His cock thoroughly fucked her deep back door hole. Putting her lips together, she moaned. The workbench made a little bit of a racket but was held down solidly against the floor. Bryce began to pant as each time he thrust into that magnificent booty. He waited to hold off his orgasm just for this.

"YES! THIS ASS IS THE BEST! God, I'm so damn close!!!"

"Oh yeah!? Oh yeah, Bryce!? You gonna cum in my ass!? Shoot that hot spunk deep down in my-"

"FUCKING YES!!!"

By now he had forced himself to slow down. It wasn't easy, the way he had been pounding into her luscious body all this time. Jennifer pretty much allowed him to wear himself out by going to town on her body. Now he was close. Thrusting into her ass the way, he brought his left hand up and smacked one of her plump cheeks before he grunted and cried out.

"OH! GOD!"

Bryce couldn't hold back. All it took was one last pump into her ass and his cock finally had exploded. It was amazing that he managed to hold off an orgasm to explode all three of her wonderful holes. he moaned out loudly feeling his cock burst deep within her. Jennifer laughed at the feeling before moaning. The sound of his voice heavily panting and trying to catch himself was enough to tell her that he was almost down for the count. Luckily enough for her, she still had energy to burn with working him over now. Slowly, he eased his cock to slide out from her juicy ass and then stepped back. Jennifer looked over her shoulder and turned around to face him, shocking to Bryce that she still was moving around normally. Any other woman he had pounded like that would have been worn out by now. She smirked and spoke up.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Bryce?"

"Fuck yeah I did, why wouldn't it?"

"I hope we're not finished yet, that's all."

He shook his head before replying to her.

"No, I can go another round if you can."

Jennifer smirked and patted her hand at the workbench behind her.

"Sit up there for me, I'm hungry again."

Her enormous platform sized high heels would come as a helpful remedy here. Bryce looked over the workbench and then noticed it, she was some inches taller than him in the heels, that it wouldn't bother her at all to suck him off even with the additional height of the work bench. Following her request, he walked right back over and sat down on the workbench. Jennifer grabbed his cock with her right hand and slowly began to stroke him before lowering herself down a bit. The heels gave her perfect level in height to suck him off and later work it with her tits. Slowly, she stroked his cock up and down. Jennifer smiled at him before she felt he was ready again.

"This cock is all mine."

"That's right, claim that fucking cock baby."

"I might as well."

Winking at him, she opened her mouth and plunged her puffy pink lips down on his meat. Bryce breathed in as he watched the goddess push her lips down and engulf his long cock into her mouth. Jennifer quickly began to bob her head up and down on it while bringing her hand down to play with his balls. With a few quick easy sucks, she came off his cock at once with a loud pop sound. She wrapped her hand back around it and stroked it while she flicked her tongue back and spit on it. Jennifer looked up into Bryce's eyes and spoke.

"You have no idea how good it's about to get for you and this big cock."

"Oh yeah, baby?"

"Just watch, honey."

A little smirk over her lips gave off the devious ideas she had. Jennifer placed her lips back around the head of his pole and instantly moved her hand. This time, she slammed her mouth down to completely take his cock entirely down her throat revealing her deep throat skills. His jaws gaped in shock before yelling out in pleasure.

"Ohhhh! Fuck! Yeah!!!!"

Soon, Jennifer began to bob her head up and down over his rod. She sucked it down and forward each time taking it as deep as she could until her mouth was buried at the base of his cock and the head slammed to the back of her throat. Loud sucking sounds were the only thing that could be heard over than his moaning. Bryce threw his head back and cried out to the woman as she sucked his cock like no other. He didn't reopen his eyes until he felt her come off and the sound of a loud pop greeted him to see her smirking and holding his cock in her hand. Jennifer had a better idea for him.

"How about you fuck my tits?"

Bryce nodded and smiled big.

"I would love to! Let me get up first."

Jennifer couldn't help but laugh. It would have been easy for her to go ahead and titty fuck him there with him sitting on the workbench but instead he wanted to get into it. She scouted herself back before dropping on her knees properly. Bryce had moved off the workbench and now was holding his cock as she put her hands over her nicely shaped round breasts. He pushed his cock into the small passageway provided of her breasts. Jennifer looked down to make sure he was positioned perfectly before she flicked her tongue back and spit a stream of saliva down the middle to lube him up nice. Finally, she pressed her tits together with a firm grip of her hands and then Bryce placed his hand on her shoulder and began to thrust his cock between those lovely breasts.

"Mmmmm yeah, that's it. Fuck my titties."

She moaned out to him while looking down to watch his cock disappear between the folds of her breasts before the head popped back up. Bryce took his sweet time to pump his dick between those lovely huge round tits. Jennifer had figured that the way he made use of her tight fit body, it would be a crime to let her breasts go without getting a good work out. He grunted before shouting out to her.

"God, those feel so fucking good!"

"Oh yeah, you like these big epic tits don't ya?"

"Fuck yes!"

Bryce couldn't help himself. The fire had been set and he had to speed himself up, fucking those tits with each thrust of his hips. He didn't want to cum this early, but the sensational feeling of her breasts after the way she had slobbered all over his cock had sent him into a drive. Jennifer was simply allowing him to tire himself out again with her lovely body. He began to pant and slow down a bit which alerted her to look up at him. She wanted him to cum, her desire was to quench the taste of it this time.

"You gonna cum for me, Bryce!?"

"God...Yes!"

"Oh yeah!? You gonna cum for me!?"

"Ohhhhh, baby yes!"

"I want you to fill my mouth with it."

He grunted and finally came to a stop with one last thrust between her tits. Removing his hand from her shoulder, he nodded to her.

"Yes! Make me cum, Jennifer! Ohhhhh god, yeah!"

Jennifer didn't waste any time wrapping her fingers back around that throbbing shaft. She closed her lips over it and began to bob her head up and down on it for the final time. Her eyes looked up into his while his face was a complicated scene of pleasure and impatience. Bryce didn't want this feeling to end and now on the brink of his final orgasm. Once this was done and over with he was going to need a nap, Jennifer had accomplished her job to work him over into exhaustion. He began to moan and breath in heavily as the time was drawing short.

"Oh god! FUCK! YES! OHHHHH YEAH!"

It came faster than expected, Jennifer stopped sucking on him and kept the head of his dick between her lips when she felt the explosion go underway. Using her hand, she pumped his cock as each burst flooded her jaws in warm delight. Bryce groaned loudly watching her milk his cock into her jaws. Once she seemed to have finished him off, Jennifer opened her mouth wide revealing all of his spunk over her tongue and then closed her lips and swallowed it down.

"Oh my god, that was so hot."

"Yeah, and tastes so good too!"

She couldn't help herself, laughing at him as the look on his face was a clear sign of how much she had pushed him to exhaustion. Jennifer loved spending time with this man, as dear friends with a naughty side. For Bryce, she was a goddess. Early in his career of fitness training, this was his greatest accomplishment so far in the line of work. What was a memory could still ring fresh into a mind when looking back at the past.

1 DAY LATER

Cool air filled the room while the ceiling fan spun in it's blurred rotation. Bryce smiled to himself as he overlooked the gym after the flashback memories that had flooded his mind yesterday. Times had changed over the years, as new additions had been added to the large gym room. New equipment and replacements of worn out tools were all there to keep the business running smoothly. Bryce walked around the room as he threw his arms out and stretched. The only thing on his mind was Jennifer and seeing her yesterday at the pool party.

Still through time, reminiscing on the past was unavoidable with someone that you spent quite a lot of time with over the years. Bryce couldn't remember the last time he had laid eyes on Jennifer, it was over 6 years ago he could recall. But the better memories between the two were even older. He smiled to himself when he looked over the right side of the room to still see that old black workbench from over a decade ago. It may have housed one memory between he and Jennifer but that was something that would last forever in his mind.

From across the room, the sound of a stomp could be heard. Bryce turned his head to see the form of what appeared to be someone walking into the room. It was odd that he didn't even hear the door opening and now he turned and witnessed Jennifer herself walking towards him. Her heels were what created the stomping sound that only grew louder. She wore a pair of blue jeans with a pink belt and what appeared to be matching pink heels. Over her torso, only a pink matching bra was enclosed over her golden tanned body as she threw a white jacket to the floor. Jennifer smiled at her old friend as he stepped forward to meet her again.

"Bryce, it's so good to see you again."

"Likewise Jennifer, you have no idea what you've done to my mind since yesterday."

She giggled, smiling at him to show that she still had that amazing smile and beautiful face. It was as if she had not aged at all in the years. Her body was still so tightly fit, he had to wonder what trainer was helping her stay in shape that was rivaling his own work.

"What were you doing over at Curtis' party, Bryce? I didn't know you and him were friends!"

Looking down for a minute he laughed, before answering her to look back at her.

"He always calls me and asks me to go to those parties, and I can never tell him no but I never show. So, finally I had to show up. I met him a couple years ago, I helped train some model he needed for a movie."

Jennifer laughed before nodding at him.

"Well, that makes sense! I wish I could take credit for it, had I known you were going to be there yesterday, I would have told him that you are the best trainer that's ever worked with me."

Shaking his head, Bryce couldn't help but laugh at her compliment. It was as if nothing had changed between the two, other than age catching up with them. Jennifer walked around a little bit looking over at the room. Not much seemed out of place from the last time she had been there.

"Everything is mostly still in place from the last time I was here years ago..."

"Yeah, well if something ain't broke, no need to fix it."

"Exactly!"

Stepping her way over the room, Jennifer smirked to herself when she seen something that had caught her eye. The old workbench. Giggling to herself, the naughty memories came rushing to her head. Bryce seen where she was looking and gazed over at her to give her a nod.

"So, you still have that old thing!?"

"Yeah, why would I get rid of it?"

He blushed, his face almost flushing over in red. She couldn't prevent herself from laughing at him. She knew exactly what was on his mind just as she remembered the workbench from years ago. She spoke up to tease him.

"You're a naughty man, you haven't changed a bit."

"And neither have you, look at you. Still got an amazing body and that amazing stomach. Not to mention, your face is still one of the most beautiful I have ever seen."

Jennifer rolled her eyes at his compliments.

"Oh come on, Bryce! Surely by now, with the action you've seen I'd expect you to get over me."

He tried to smile but ended up laughing as he shook his head.

"No, no...You don't get off that easy, you're Miss. August of 2001. I've had that memorized in my head for so long, you don't know. I'll never forget our friendship or the time I spent loving you."

She shook her head at him. She knew his feelings towards her but it was so funny how he could remember something so far away from today.

"I haven't been Miss. August for a long time, you know? Haven't even done Playboy in forever."

"But that don't matter, at least to me. You know my birthday is in August, and I don't care anything about the magazines. You'll always be my Miss. August."

There was no more wasting time with small talk, at least to Jennifer's decision. She came here for a reason, for him. Stepping forward to him, she ran her hands up his chest and leaned in to kiss him. Bryce embraced her lips, kissing her passionately as he wrapped his arms around her to pull her in closer. Once their kiss broke, she stepped back and smiled at him.

"You know, I came here for you...And I want to relive the old times. How about we get naked and have some fun? Forget catching up on stuff, we can have dinner later but right now I want us to fuck each other's brains out!"

With a nod of approval, Bryce leaned in and kissed her lips again before softly replying.

"I would love that more than anything."

Jennifer kissed him again, dancing her tongue up against his before stepping back after the kiss had broken. Bryce was only wearing a pair of blue jogging pants and a button up yellow shirt which he had already worked to unbuttoned. His feet were barefoot, as usual when he liked to work in his gym. Jennifer began stripping off her clothes by stepping out of her heels and unhooking the big pink belt around her jeans. She looked over at Bryce to still see his chest was chiseled with those amazing abs. He looked great for a man that was soon to be 46. She watched him push his jogging pants down while she pushed her jeans down and stood before him in nothing but a pink thong to match the little pink bra she had containing her epic breasts.

"Can't believe we're getting older babe, god you still look fantastic."

"Thanks Bryce, but damn...I wouldn't know that you're past your mid 40's by now."

He chuckled a laugh at her, watching her step back into her heels. They were not as tall as the huge platform pair he recalled in his memories last night but were impressive nevertheless. Jennifer waited till he was completely naked stepping out of his underwear when she could see his cock begging for her touch. Her heels clicked across the floor before Jennifer dropped down to her knees and wrapped her hands around his cock. His rod immediately sprang to her touch, causing her to laugh.

"Looks like someone missed me."

"Oh yeah, if I recall from last night...thinking back, you claimed that cock as yours."

Jennifer laughed as her hands stroked his rod. Looking up at him with a beaming smile over her face.

"That's right! I did! And you know what? It's still mine!"

"You know I won't object to that!"

With no need to respond to that agreement from his voice, Jennifer focused on the cock in front of her face. Opening her mouth, she sucked on the head before using her hand to stroke it in sync with bobbing her head up and down. Her free hand played with his balls while her mouth began to produce loud sucking sounds. Bryce was back in heaven with his dream woman giving him the ultimate pleasure.

"Ohhhh man, yes!"

Jennifer looked up into his eyes while she bobbed her head up and down on his meat. After a good bit of sucking, she came up with a loud pop noise. Saliva strings dangled from her teeth back to the head of his dick. She flicked her tongue back and spit on it. Using her hand, she rubbed her saliva into his cock to lube it up before bringing her lips back down on it and sucking him again. Bryce moaned out loudly, enjoying every second of her oral skills pleasuring him.

"Ohhhhhhh baby, god I missed this!"

It was funny in his mind that just last night he was remembering one of their days in the gym when the clothes came off and here she was bringing it all back fresh to his mind in new forms. Jennifer couldn't help but feel her pussy leaking wet. While she could have easily sucked his cock for the next several minutes, she had other plans. She needed it in another hole that was begging for attention. She stopped sucking his cock to come up again with saliva strings dangling down, with his face looking down at her, she spoke up.

"Honey, this cock still tastes as good as ever...but I want to feel it inside me."

"That won't be a problem! So where do you want to do it?"

Looking over the room, Jennifer spotted some pink mats on the floor that appeared to be for stretching and doing similar exercises. She looked back over at Bryce and then nodded.

"How about you lay down there on the mats there, and let me get on top?"

"Oh baby, I would love that!"

"Alright, come on Bryce."

Keeping a firm grip around his cock, Jennifer began to rise from her knees. She decided to walk Bryce over to the mats by holding his cock in her hand as if she was walking a dog on a leash. Still wearing her attire of the pink matching bra and thong, she waited until he was at the mats and began to lay on his back when she finally stripped herself naked. First, untying the lace strings that held her thong together to reveal her wet pussy. Next, she undid her bra and threw it to the floor over on the left. Her tits still looked as amazing as his memories had recalled from the previous night. Jennifer straddled his body laying down on his back and with her fingers wrapped back around that meaty cock, she began to lower herself down on it.

"Ohhhhh yeah, that's it baby. Get down on it."

"I'm gonna ride you like you're a wild stallion!"

"Do it baby, do it!"

A heavy breath sighed past her lips as Jennifer felt his cock sliding into her. Bryce kept his eyes up at her towering body on top of him. He could have gazed into those big round tits or her face for hours but now he was moaning to the feeling of her pushing her body down on him. She placed her hands on his strong stomach as she began to pump herself up and down onto his meat stick. She took it slow at first, while he bit his lower lip and watched her tits jiggle a bit in their firmness.

"That's it Jennifer, baby! Fuck me!"

She didn't have to reply to him, actions spoke louder than words in this moment. Over and over she began to slam herself down onto his cock as it explored her pussy deeper with each thrust. The only sound louder than their voices echoing moans was his balls hitting her ass each time she came down on his cock over and over.

"YES! YES! YOU LIKE THAT!?"

"Yes I do babe, harder!"

"OH YEAH!? YOU LIKE ME ON TOP, FUCKING YOUR BRAINS OUT!?"

"Fuck yes!!!"

Bryce yelled to her, but her voice was clearly the louder one. Over and over, she pumped down on his cock and cried out in ecstasy as she fucked him. It was just what he had wanted after reliving the past the previous night, here she was doing it again. Already, she was so close to reaching her climax and that was all that she desired at the moment. Closing her eyes, she cried out while her brunette hair bounced around. Bryce moved his hands up to her breasts to hold them while he tried to buck his hips but was overpowered by her slamming down on him over and over.

"God, MAKE ME CUM! YES!!!"

Jennifer couldn't hold back, she wanted this. The faster she got pounding down on him, she knew it was coming. For Bryce, he was holding off his orgasm as much as possible. There was a specific place on her body he wanted to cum for old time sake. Panting and moaning out to him, Jennifer finally came to a stop and closed her eyes before crying out as she felt her orgasm hit.

"YESSSSS!!!! OHHHHH!!!"

Together they moaned in unison as their voices echoed over the large spaced room of the gym. It took everything in Bryce to hold himself from exploding deep within her but he managed to fight it off. Time had slowed down, though it seemed like only yesterday that they had indulged in this naughty past time. Jennifer opened her eyes to look down at him and see him breathing in hard. She had control over him in many ways, seeing as he had never forgotten about her or ever actually got over the lust he had for her. Laughing to herself, she swallowed to catch her breath.

"That was fun, damn...We haven't changed a bit how we do it."

"No, no we haven't baby."

Leaning down, Jennifer placed a kiss over his lips. Bryce moved his hands over her shoulders while sinking into a passionate kiss with the woman. Breaking the kiss, she looked up to give him the view of an angel's face looking down at him, at least that was what he thought. Jennifer bit her lower lip and spoke up.

"You ready for one more go?"

"Yes, I want to fuck your tits! God, i was thinking about this all yesterday!"

"Oh, you were? Naughty boy! You always did make sure to give them a good touch."

With his request, she moved up to slide his cock from her pussy and climb off of him. Jennifer was unsure at first what position he wanted her for this titty fucking session, but when Bryce leaned up and patted the mat, she instantly got the hint.

"So you want me to lay down and you get on top and fuck them?"

"Yeah, that would be great baby."

Happy to oblige, Jennifer laid down on her back for him as she watched Bryce waiting on his knees. Once she was laying down flat, he climbed over her and sank his knees down into the pink mat under them. With her chest straddled, Bryce slapped his meaty cock down between her enormous tits and then Jennifer held them together as he looked down at her golden tanned body. Her hair was a messy forest laying over the mat but nothing to hinder her concentration. Squeezing her tits together, she looked in his eyes and moaned as he made the first thrust between her huge tits.

"Ohhhhh, just like that Bryce! Mmmmm, yeah...fuck those tits."

This was just what he had wanted. The memories that flooded his brain the previous night and here he was ready to finish off just as he wished he could've 13 years ago. This time, he was planning on shooting that hot load between her tits to give her that creamy pearl necklace. Jennifer moaned as she closed her lips together and remained to give him eye contact while he slowly pumped his cock between her breasts. He could have used his age as an excuse to why he didn't want to pound her body as he used to, but the fact was, Bryce just wanted to slowly enjoy it this time.

"God, I love these tits."

"Mmmmmhhhhmmmm, I know you do. You always did. Fuck them, do it like you've wanted to!"

Bryce breathed in heavily as he continued his slow drive between those great tits. Even though he had just begun, he was already close to popping off a load for her. It helped that she had sucked and fucked him moments earlier. He breathed in heavily, trying to fight it off but he knew the time was short. He spoke to her in a woeful voice, she already knew how close he was.

"I'm gonna cum between your tits..."

"Oh yeah? Gonna shoot a hot load between them? Mmmm, go ahead!"

Grunting, the man just couldn't hold it back. One final thrust and his cock finally busted between her tits. He didn't say any words that were coherent in his voice moaning out loudly as a thick wad of cum flowed up her neck. He thrust back between her tits as more gobs of cum spurted from his cock to create a thick line of a stream that began to flow down to her neck. Just as he had wanted, he gave her that pearl necklace flowing out like a creek between her tits. Jennifer closed her eyes and moaned at the warm feeling of his cum flowing over her skin. It was the first time in so long, but she loved every second of this day.

"God, that was so hot baby, wow!"

"Oh yeah, you made a mess, didn't you?"

Laughing down at her, he breathed in before smiling. Nothing had changed between the two despite the gap of years between their friendship. Jennifer let go of her tits and Bryce began to move off of her to stand back up on his feet. She turned her attention to the cum over her skin and used her hand to scoop some up and suck it off her fingers.

"Well, you still want that dinner? We can go out soon, catch up on old times this evening."

"Yeah, that would be nice! Sorry Bryce, I know you like to socialize first but I just couldn't help myself!"

She laughed and then he shook his head watching her begin to rise up from the mat.

"Do you see me complaining? Hell no!"

Bryce smirked to her before they both bust out laughing together. The two of them now moved to redress themselves. Jennifer had a little bit of a mess to clean up, but he seen to it by fetching her a towel in the room. The fact dawned on her that his birthday was in a matter of days and with this little reunion, it seemed he had already obtained the best present he could possibly dream of. Minutes later after redressing and putting back on her jacket, she looked over at Bryce while he buttoned his shirt back up. Softly she spoke to him.

"Happy Birthday, from me to you!"

"Thanks babe, this was better than anything else that could've happened."

THE END
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 07:58:52 PM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, fqwarrior, diamond_luv, Alexis Gold

Alexis Gold

Re: Miss August 2001 (Jennifer Walcott)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 11:01:39 PM »
Omg that was amazing story!
I love Jennifer Walcott too, she was amazing model.

Thank you for your story, and I do hope to get to read some more of your stories.

Alexis Gold

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 11:21:43 PM »
Omg that was amazing story!
I love Jennifer Walcott too, she was amazing model.

Thank you for your story, and I do hope to get to read some more of your stories.

Alexis Gold

Thank you so much, I love Jennifer too. One of the best and my favorite Playboy model of all time.

I wrote this story cause she didn't have a single story up anywhere and I wanted to remedy that problem.  ;)

fqwarrior

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 05:02:40 AM »
Fantastic!! Did she make her tits bigger along the way haha

She was hot. What is she doing these days?

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 05:30:19 AM »
Fantastic!! Did she make her tits bigger along the way haha

She was hot. What is she doing these days?

Hey man, thanks for the kind words!

Yeah her tits were made bigger through plastic surgery but they still look fantastic. She's been retired from modelling for a while now and stays busy with her husband and family. She looks pretty happy these days, it's great to see her doing well after retirement.

The following users thanked this post: fqwarrior

thenewcomer

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2019, 09:04:05 AM »
Fuck yeah, man. We need more playboy stories on here. This was fun.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 08:16:59 PM »
Fuck yeah, man. We need more playboy stories on here. This was fun.

Thanks man! Jennifer was my favorite playboy woman. I wrote this back in August of 2016. Time really does fly!

diamond_luv

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2019, 09:13:13 PM »
Nice to see Alexis here, I didn't know you had written this story so long ago. The flashback style was really good.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA