Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Big Booty Bitches (NEW Chapters 2023!)  (Read 1115007 times)

Aarmax

Re: Big Booty Bitches (NEW Chapters 2023!)
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2023, 07:36:45 PM »
Holy shit what a hot chapter man. Love the Kardashians and Abi.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Blocboy VC

VSM14

« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2023, 11:00:59 AM »
Yet another amazing chapter to this wonderful series.

There's so much to go over in this one that I liked. I am looking forward to Beyonce's arrival. it sounds like she will be a major player and thorn in Kim's side (or her butt?)

I'm glad to see Vida back to old habits. She has good intentions between her addiction for sex. I was wondering when she would pop back up.

Kim's sex dungeon was a big surprise. I like how you describe the FemDom to the point that it is breaking a strong, dominant man in Steven. He is not the type for that kind of punishment, yet he's trying to stay strong as a prisoner. You could do an entire spin off series with that alone. The setup is that good.

As fun as this chapter was, I really want to see what happens next. You built everything up to put me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to see what Beyonce does.

Zack_410

« Reply #122 on: October 02, 2023, 04:09:11 AM »
Extremely happy that Beyoncé will be in the series. She doesn't get near the amount of love she should get in my opinion and her physical features for sure fit the name of this series.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #123 on: October 05, 2023, 02:32:17 AM »
Huge thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm real proud of this chapter. It is my longest story since 2018 and the 2nd longest chapter of the series. It's also my first ever story with 5 ladies.

Finally Lindsey Pelas!  Thank you.  And I hope she has an M/F run in the future!  Plus Vida's return, that was amazing!

I definitely want to do an MF story with Lindsey outside the series. If you have any ideas for her, let me know.

The Kardashian sex dungeon was a real twist that caught me by surprise. That would make a cool spin off if you ever want to. I laughed at the incest hoes joke.

Abigail has to be coming back? She did so much in this story, I think she has to return eventually for Antonio who has the hots for her. She and Lindsey worked him over good, then Vida got the leftovers lol.

The dungeon has been planned for a long time lol. Some people really thought Steven was dead, but he's worth more to Kim and Khloe alive!  ;D

To answer you on Abigail, she made her mark with Antonio. She will come back at some point, but I can't give out spoilers. There's only 3 chapters left to the series, and her arc will definitely be wrapped up towards the end.

I'm glad to see Vida back to old habits. She has good intentions between her addiction for sex. I was wondering when she would pop back up.

Kim's sex dungeon was a big surprise. I like how you describe the FemDom to the point that it is breaking a strong, dominant man in Steven. He is not the type for that kind of punishment, yet he's trying to stay strong as a prisoner. You could do an entire spin off series with that alone. The setup is that good.

You may call it old habits, but Vida has priorities  ;) Thank you for the compliments. You've witnessed the fall of Steven at the end of his midlife crisis. He might not be getting himself out of this one.

Extremely happy that Beyoncé will be in the series. She doesn't get near the amount of love she should get in my opinion and her physical features for sure fit the name of this series.

Thank you for the kind words. I've been wanting to include Beyoncé in this series for some time, but kept waiting cause I want her to play a big part to join the main cast. She will appear in the next chapter and be joining JLo and Vida in all three final chapters. I hope I can get the next chapter out before the year is over. Things are hectic at the moment, but I have already begun work on the next one. It just might be some time before it's done.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, Zack_410

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA