Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: All I wanted for Christmas... (Selena Gomez)  (Read 6691 times)

Blackjack

All I wanted for Christmas... (Selena Gomez)
« on: December 21, 2020, 06:19:36 PM »

Author’s Note: So, when I was asked to be a part of this series, naturally I was flattered. Remarkably with how the world is right now, I seem to have misremembered some of the information or text and as such, I ended up shrinking the story down to a 2,000 words limit. I don’t have a real reason as to why I thought that was the limit, just did. Regardless, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy Life Day and I’ll see you all on the 22nd!

Celebrity: Selena Gomez

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral

The concept of meeting a Santa in a mall was one of the most exciting things to me when I was growing up. When I graduated college and started to pick up small acting jobs I was doing well but then I got the job as being an actual Santa and I started to do very, very well. My pay was steady and the working hours weren’t too bad either! Walking into the changing rooms for the day, I had slipped the fake belly and the big red and white suit on. I was working on putting the big, white beard on when one of the elf’s who served as child and parent wrangler walked into the room.

“Hey Ben,” He said to me, offering me a wave. “Have you heard what’s happening today?”

“No? What?” I asked, turning to face him, the beard still slightly askew.

“You know that Selena Gomez? Spring Breakers? Dead don’t die? She’s coming in today as a special Disney type for a photo op!” He said, excitement in his voice. I smiled but still wasn’t really familiar with her. The name did sound familiar though.

“Oh, that’s pretty cool.” I said, shrugging it off as I looked at myself in the mirror and aligned the beard before fixing the large, thick white wig atop my head with the hat to go on top of it.

“Pretty cool? Pretty cool!? I can’t believe you man, she’s like the hottest girl on the planet!” Ben scoffed, waving his hand in disbelief and turning to walk out of the small changing room. I simply chuckled to myself and followed him out now completely dressed as Santa Claus. The backstage area of the shopping mall was pretty simple and the hallways were shockingly close to the same hallway seen in Terminator 2 which always made me smile. Walking down the hall to the huddle area, I could already see Ben and there were a couple of guys standing there looking at someone. Walking into the room, Ben was talking to our team lead, Gina, who was listening to him while turning to look at the small extra elf. That must have been this Selena Gomez. I figured to myself, looking at the back of the woman. She certainly had a very nice body and looking at the back of her frame, she was wearing a tight green dress with red triangles sitting at the top of it, the triangles hanging down and they all had brass bells on them. The dress was accompanied by red gloves that ran up to a little above her elbows and they hand matching green triangles with the same brass bells. She also had on some thigh high stockings with alternating green and red stripes with what looked like a big, red strap on top of each of them. She was also wearing a green hat with one more brass bell and looping triangles around the hat. The elf, Selena, turned to look at me and I was greeted by an incredibly beautiful young woman.

“Hi! You must be Santa!” She said with a big grin, her arms folding under her breasts while she looked over to me.

“Gabe here is one of our best.” Gina said, a big smile on her face. “I think it’s safe to say he’s on the nice list this year.”

“Well, one of us should be I guess.” Selena laughed, looking me up and down ever so subtly before turning back to look to Gina. With her looking me up and down, I felt obliged to do the same, drinking in the back of her body, my eyes focusing on her pert rear before I walked up to be beside her. Gina then started to go through the work schedule and what Selena’s job was going to be. I was actually rather surprised that she was going to be just so active and helpful with the job but I certainly wasn’t going to turn away the help either. With our orders and plans for the day confirmed, we were dismissed and I was led out onto the stage, already in the character for Santa Claus. I playfully announced that I was going to have some extra help with the waiting audience and then announced Selena Gomez to the crowd who all cheered and hooted and hollered for her as she walked onto the stage with Ben accompanying her. The elfs then took their place at the side of the stage and they slowly let the children come on, one at a time and them all grinning towards Selena and some would run up and hug her thighs which prompted a cheerful laugh from the woman who then moved them towards the stage and me.

The day was going well and all the kids were offering up the same sort of thing, Nintendo Switch this, Baby Yoda that, it was all the same thing and the stores in the mall had all offered up a simple toy for a gift pack so they all left happy. The shift was coming to an end though and Gina offered me a short message to say that after we broke for lunch, Selena wouldn’t be coming back for the afternoon shift. So, she was going to get one of the more experienced Santa’s to take over and he had his own team of Christmas elves working with him. That was fine with me, I could get my shopping done and would be able to just have the afternoon off. Working my way towards the swap over point in the line, it seemed like both Selena and Ben knew what was happening as they both kept shooting me looks and then looking up to one of the hanging wall clocks. The time was continuing to roll on and when I saw the new Santa and two elves waiting to swap over. I offered up a broad explanation that I needed to rush back and look after the reindeers but I would be back ever so quickly, my elves would be coming with me.

Elf-Selena offered her apologies and explained that they needed to come with me to help the reindeers. The crowd let out an audible aw of disappointment and as we left the stage, the parents started to explain what was happening as me, Ben and Selena all moved to disappear into the backstage area. We all smiled and shook hands or whatever with the next Santa and elves who walked past us and quickly got the crowd back under control. With us in the back, we found out that Selena was indeed due to disappear and do some other Hollywood deal, we couldn’t really protest it but it turned out both me and Ben were more than happy to deal with half a day. Gail asked to see Ben but both me and Selena were able to go so we made our way over to the respective dressing rooms.

As I walked down the Terminator 2 corridor, Elf-Selena was walking in front of me, looking over her shoulder a couple of times but not really interacting with me. I was happy with that though, with her in front, I could sneak peeks down at her rear. We came to the doors and to my surprise, Elf-Selena didn’t go towards the female dressing room but instead walked into the men’s room, the one I was going to head into.

“Uh… Selena? You’re in the wrong room.” I said, offering her a gentle explanation as I followed her into the room, the door closing by itself behind me.

“Oh? No, I’m not.” Selena said, looking around the room before her eyes drifted up towards the large wall mirror and her eyes locked with mine. Even with me still dressed as Santa Claus, we made eye contact and standing in the middle of the dressing room, Selena took a couple of steps backwards until her rear pushed against my groin and she started to slowly grind her hips around. “It is a shame I couldn’t sit on your lap. Maybe I can still get on your Nice list though.” Her gloved hand came up and stroked at the back of my neck, touching me past the fake hair and the costume but with a wicked smile on her face in the mirror.

“I… Uh…” I fumbled, unsure of where to take the conversation while she continued to grind her body against me. My hands, gloved in the faux leather touched against her hips prompting a wicked smile and slight moan from the petite Latina woman but who still had a wicked grin on her face. “I could see about-”

“Play the role Gabe, be my Santa Claus.”

“I think we have a very naughty girl here don’t I?” I said, summoning the booming voice I used.

“I’ve been ever so good this year!” She argued back, looking at me in the mirror.

“I don’t think you have.”

“Let me show you how good.” She said, reaching under her dress and fidgeting around before she lifted her leg up and rolled down the underwear she was wearing down to where she could step out of them. With her underwear off, she threw the panties to the side and then she took a couple of steps forward before bending at the waist and rolling the dress up to reveal her pussy. Already hard, I started to undress before Selena spoke again. “Keep it on.”

Well, someone has a Santa fetish. I thought to myself before closing the gap between us and I pulled my pants down enough to reveal my dick. Now, modesty aside I had never considered myself to be overly hung, never had any complaints either though. Sliding my dick inside of her though, Selena let out a long, loud moan and her back arched up. Looking at her face in the mirror and seeing it screwed up in pleasure, I slowly pulled my hips backwards and then pushed them forwards again. Selena let out another long moan and she closed her legs a little bit more, tightening her folds up and making both of us moan. My hands held onto her body, keeping her close to me and keeping her in place as her tight walls almost clamped down on me as I started to roll my hips backwards and forwards sawing inside of her. With her bent over in front of me and my hands all over her body, I could only close my eyes in pleasure as I continued to fuck this girl I had met only a few hours ago.

With Selena’s tight pussy squeezing down on me, I had to bite down on my bottom lip while I pushed inside of her. My hands held onto her and kept her close to me while being bent over and it all seemed like I was in a wild dream even with her body hugging against mine. I could feel her wet folds soaking my invading length and even with how little we had been fucking, she already felt like she was going to explode over me. With one more push inside, her head sailed back and she came hard all over my dick. With her walls clamping down on me, I could already feel like I was going to cum there and then. Pushing inside of her and fucking her, the sounds of her moaning started to mix with the sounds of the brass bells jingling with each hard pump, the sounds were the sort of thing I wanted to hear for the rest of my life and as Selena looked over her shoulder to gaze at my fake-bearded face, her eyes drifted to the side of me. My own gaze came up from the back of her head to the mirror and there, I could see Ben standing there in the doorway gazing at us.

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon, PJDavis20, Dexter07

selenalove82

Re: All I wanted for Christmas... (Selena Gomez)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 10:02:33 PM »
Thanks for Selena Gomez 8#=D 8#=D

Sign54

Re: All I wanted for Christmas... (Selena Gomez)
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 07:07:21 PM »
I just find her butt hot.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA