Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "The Single Life" with Paris Berelc  (Read 3327 times)

MiamiLyfe

• Author
  • Suffering from a Severe Hailee Steinfeld Addiction
"The Single Life" with Paris Berelc
« on: September 06, 2020, 01:00:46 AM »
The Single Life
Starring Paris Berelc
Codes: MF, Oral, 
Written by MiamiLyfe 
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy 

It was a warm Saturday evening in Los Angeles, me and a couple of the guys from the gym I work at were having a good time hanging out at one of their houses.  We’d invited some of our female clients over to hang out and have fun.  We were delighted to have a number of them accept. Two of the girls who agreed to come were former Disney Channel star Oana Gregory, and former Disney Channel and current Alexa & Katie star Paris Berelc. I, like many other guys, made no secret how sexy I thought Paris was.  When she was at Dogpound she looked amazing her yoga pants and sports bra. Us trainers all kept an eye on her and jumped at the chance to work one-on-one with her.  It also didn’t hurt that despite dating her former co-star Jack Griffo, Paris was also a flirt who liked to show off 

While Kevin and Matt were outside grilling up some food.  I found myself inside with Christian, Oana, and Paris.  We were all just shooting the shit and talking.  As I was grabbing another beer, my ears perked up when Paris mentioned how she and Jack had broken up again a few weeks ago.  He’d driven her crazy while they were isolating together.  Oana said something about them maybe getting back together, but Paris said she believed they were done for good.

“Good. That guy sucks, you can do way better than him.”  I said as I casually took out my phone and texted the other guys in our group chat that I was calling dips on Paris tonight. Oana Gregory was cute and enjoyed hooking up with her in the past, including a booty call last Saturday night, but she was not as sexy as Paris.  Plus, with Paris being newly single and seemingly still semi angry at her ex, I knew I wanted to be the one she worked out some of those frustrations on top of. Later in the night went one I found out that Paris had working out her frustrations and making up for lost time with several guys since breaking up.  I didn’t have any issue with that, so long as I got a turn. 

“I have been hearing that a lot lately.  Let me guess, you think you’d make a better boyfriend.”

“No, of course not.  A better fuck buddy maybe,” I said flirtatiously.

“We’ll see about that,” Paris said with a wink and then walking away.  She might have given a little extra wiggle, knowing full well I was checking out her ass as she walked away.   

The night went on much like that.  We all ate and then just kind of hung out in the backyard and listened to music. I tried to stay close to Paris for most of the night, and whenever we talked it was highly flirtatious and full of innuendo. Slowly some people started to leave to go home, and eventually, it was just Christian, Oana, Paris, and myself left outside.  While Paris and I were mostly talking, though Paris would occasionally touch my arms and biceps. On the other hand, Christian and Oana were being much more physical.  Oana was practically all over him.  He then whispered something into her ear and she got up and led him by the hand back to the house.  I heard Paris say something, but I wasn’t listening.

“What? Sorry, can you repeat that?  I was distracted by those legs of yours.”

Paris smiled at that and said, “I said, wonder where they’re off to,”

“I’m not a mind reader, but I am pretty sure they are going someplace private so they can strip naked and Oana can ride his dick until he is ready to cum and then she’ll get off of him and have him give her a facial.”

“Wow, that is pretty specific.”

“We’ll I would know from experience what she is like.”

“Really? You and Oana? Huh, must not have been that memorable if she never mentioned it to me.”

“Or maybe I was so good that she didn’t say anything because she didn’t want you stealing her booty call from her. After all, from what I’ve heard you’ve been really enjoying being single again.”

“Wow,” Paris was stunned I would just call her out like that.

“Not saying that as a bad thing. Being single is fun.”

“And you’d know all about that, huh?”

“I know I enjoy myself, and I am pretty confident most people also enjoy their time with me while I’m having my single life fun.”

“I think I might have had too much to drink to follow that, but yeah you don’t seem to lack confidence. Too bad that doesn’t mean anything. I’ve known plenty of cocky guys who turn out to be complete zeroes.”

“You think I’m one of them?”

“I don’t know.  Maybe not. Only one way to find out if you worthy of that confidence.” Paris got up and started to walk towards the house.  After a couple of steps, she looked over her shoulder at me. “You coming or what?”  I finished my beer and followed her inside

Once inside we went inside and went upstairs to find an empty bedroom.  Walking down the hallway I could not help give her ass a playful smack. Approaching one room with the door closed we could clearing hear some moaning coming from inside.  Paris stopped and listen for a moment and I stopped with her.  I could easily hear the all too familiar moans of Oana Gregory as she was having sex. 

“Should we just go in there and join them?” Paris asked, even going so far as to take hold of the doorknob.  I assumed she we kidding, but even if not, I was going to decline that offer on this night. Even if things went well when we went in there, I knew Christian would try to get me to switch partners with him at some point, and was not interested in sharing Paris. 

“Nah, I want you all to myself tonight”

“Good answer,” Paris said with a lustful gleam in her eye before she turned and continued down to the guest bedroom.  A bedroom I knew well.  I took my phone out of my pocket and switched on the camera.  Entering the bedroom, Paris walked towards the bed, and I closed the door and casually put my phone down on top of a bookcase by the door. Placing it so leaned against a lamp.  I’d done this enough I did not have to check to angle and make sure it was facing the right position.  I knew how to put my phone down, so it faced the bed correctly, and how to do it so that it would not draw attention to me intentionally positioning my phone to face the bed.  Turning around to face the bed, Paris had already removed her shoes and was beginning to show to take off her top.  Having lost my shirt hours ago, so that I could show off my abs, all I had left on were my flip-flops, shorts, and boxer briefs.  Kicking off my flip-flops, made quick work of my shorts and underwear as I watched her free her lovely perky breasts. 

“Nice tits,” I said as I looked over her, facing me in only her daisy duke jean shorts.   

“Nice dick,” she said in response as she saw my nude body for the first time.

“And it gets better too,” I told her as I closed the distance between us, referring to the fact that I was not fully hard yet. Reaching up I ran the back of two of my fingers over one of her nipples. “Just a little bit of water and watch it grow.”

“Oh yeah?” She asked looking up into my eyes.

“Yeah,” I said before bending down and kissing her lips.  Paris hungrily kissed me back.  Her hands took hold of my biceps, and her body pressed up against mine, as we made out.  I could feel her harden brown nipples poking into my chest. While continuing to make out with the Netflix actress, my hands slid down her back until they rested on her ass, and I started to kneed her booty cheeks. We kept going until Paris broke the kiss and took a small step back. 

Looking into my eyes, with a smile she said, “Just add water, right?” and then she began lowering to her knees. Once on her knees, she spat into her hand and grabbed my cock, and began stroking it. Looking up at me as I stood over her, she gave me a wink before opening up her mouth and swallowing the tip of my cock.  I would feel her tongue working the tip of my rod as her hand still worked over the shaft.   After a minute, she dropped her arm and put both hands behind her back.  She then began bobbing her head along my engorged member. 

“Holy fuck,” I moaned as she enthusiastically sucked my cock.  I let go of everything and enjoyed the feeling of her superb oral skills before I had to have her stop.  As great as it would be to bust my nut down her throat or paint her pretty face with my cum, I didn’t want to waste a load before I felt that pussy.

“Get up on the bed,” I told her.  She stood up and began to undo her shorts. “No don’t.” I stopped her.  “Just get up on the bed.  I’ll take those off.” 

Paris got up on the bed and I turned her body a bit, knowing which angle would probably look best on the camera.  The fly of her jean shorts was already undone, so all I had to do was take hold of the waistband and pull and they slid right down her long shapely legs. Dropping them to the floor, Paris was now left if just a lace thong. I could see a developing wet spot on the crotch of them.  I ran my hands over her underwear. I could feel the moisture seeping through, and the heat radiating off her pussy.  Running my hand repeatedly over her crotch there was one thing that I did not feel, and that was confirmed when I pulled her thong down and revealed her smooth, completely hairless pussy.  Pulling the thong completely off, I tossed then under the bed hoping to keep them as a trophy later on.  Now that I could see Paris Berelc completely naked laying before me, I have to say she looked even better than I had pictured the numerous times I’d pictured her naked while stretching at the gym.

I’d never been that into going down on women.  Probably 8 out of 10 times I hooked up with a woman, especially a fling with someone I met through the gym, I didn’t do it. But with Paris, I decided to go ahead and do it.  Both because I wanted to make sure this was not going to be a one-time thing with, and also because I knew the way women work.  I do I good enough job with Paris, it could also set me up to hook up with some of her other famous hot friends. As I pushed my head forward, I did also have to admit she did also just have a pretty tasty looking clam as well.  Puckering up my lips, I kissed right at the top of her lips before sticking put my tongue and licking up and down her lips.  I could taste and smell her getting wetter and wetter.  Using my fingers, I spread her lips and buried my tongue inside of her. I could hear her start to moan and say something, but I could not make out what exactly so I kept doing what I was doing.  While she seemed to like that, she loved it when I started finger blasting her and using my mouth to suck hard on her clit. 

“Ugghh fuck yes,” I hear her moan loudly as one of her legs wrapped around behind my neck.  I kept attacking her pussy with my fingers and mouth, listening to her as she moaned and grunted some expletives.  After a couple of minutes of this though, and my dick being so hard I could feel it throb with each beat of my heart, I was ready to move on.   I needed to work for it, but broke free of her leg lock around my neck.  “What the fuck are you doing? I was so close,” Paris complained. 

“Good, then this should help you cum,” I replied as I took hold of her hips and pushed my dick into her.  Paris let out a long pleasurable moan.  “Fuck you’re tight,” I said as I slowly worked my dick into her.  I worked slowly planning on building up the pace, but Paris dashed that plan.

“What are doing? If you’re going to fuck me, then really fuck me,” she complained. I slowly pulled my cock back, withdrawing so only the tip of my tip was still inside the former Lab Rats: Elite Force actress, and then I jammed my cock forward with full force. Burning my dick fully inside her. Paris practically had the wind knocked out of her, and before she could catch her breath I had pulled out and slammed forward again.   

“Oh, fuck yeesss! Fuck me hard!” Paris grunted as I fucked her hard and fast. Pounding into her, my balls slapped against her with each thrust.  Paris had her hands holding onto the bedspread and her legs wrapped around me as we fucked on the bed.  Just as I’d always imagined, Paris was quite vocal in bed.  Not a screamer like some women, but she was more loud moans, grunts, and would yell out short obscene phrases that let me know how much she was enjoying herself.  Fucking her as I stood along the side of the bed while she laid on her back gave me a great view of her body and her face.  After some time, I could see her body and face tighten up, and then she began shouting as she came.  I could feel her pussy tighten around my dick and then not only did her pussy get so wet she was gushing, but rather I saw some liquid come flying out of her.  I was stunned I stopped what I was doing and just watched her orgasm take her.  When things subsided was when I finally spoke up again.

“Did you just squirt?”

“Yeah, I do that occasionally,” she admitted breathlessly. 

“Fuck me, you’re fucking sexier than I ever imagined.”  Taking her by the arms I pulled her up.  With one of her legs still wrapped around me, it did not take much effort to pick her up and fuck her standing up. I bounced her hard on my cock as I looked into her eyes and told her “You’re so fucking hot,” and kissed her hard.  We did it standing up for a while. My workouts not only made me look good, but it helped me be able to hold on and do some ‘less traditional’ sex position that weaker guys couldn’t try or could not do for long.  Soon though, all that bucking and bouncy of Paris on my dick was starting to provide results, as I started to feel that tingling sensations in my balls.  I warned Paris, “I’m gonna cum soon.”

“Me too,” she replied.  “Put me down. Put me down on the bed.” I did what she asked and dropped her on top of the bed.  She pulled me to get on top of her and we started to fuck missionary.  After only a few thrust Paris wrapped her legs around my back. We kept fucking and the tension inside me continued to grow.

“Aw shit, I’m almost there,” I warned her, but Paris’ only response was to lock her legs around me tighter.  “If you don’t unlock your legs I can’t pull out,”

“I know,” Paris responded between her heavy moans.

“You want me to cum in you? You want to feel you tight pussy with my cum?”

“Un-huh, yes. I love how it feeling of guys cumming inside me.”

“Fuck, yeah.  You want it, you want my cum?”

“YESS!”  and with her saying that I stopped trying to hold back and released the flood gates.  I shot time after time into Paris.  “FUCK I CAN FEEL IT! AHHHHH!” Paris screamed as she came again, and I could feel her squirting as it splashed against my pelvis and stomach.  Even once we were through Paris refused to unlock her legs.

“Holy fuck, you’re amazing,” I told her after I’d settled back down a bit.

“You’re not too bad either,” she commented sarcastically.

“Can’t believe you waisted this pussy on Jack all this time,” I said.  Typically, I have no filter right after I cum.  “You’re fucking sexy as hell and your pussy is incredible. Meanwhile, he’s like the prototype if you were trying to manufacture douchebags.”

“Yeah, no offense.  Unless I am commenting about how much better you’re fucking me, I rather not talk about my ex while I have another guy’s dick in me.” She said.  After that is when I realized that she was slowly rocking her hips.”

“So, what do you want to talk about then?”

“How about, how long until you’re ready to fuck me again?”
“That should be a quick conversation,” I told her and then kissed her.  We made out and she kept rocking her hips until I was as hard as a steel beam inside of her.  She then asked to flip over and she got on top and began riding me.  She rode me with reckless abandon.  With the exception of playing with her tits a bit, I just let her have at it.  Though I did ask her to turn around and do reverse cowgirl at one point.  Both so that I could watch her ass and give it a few taps as she rode me, but also so my phone could have a clear shot of her bouncing tits as she rode me. When she began to slow down, I gently pushed her forward and she dropped to her elbows and knees, and I got up on my knees behind her. Grabbing her hips, I began pummeling her pussy with my dick as we fucked doggy style.  I could not help myself from spanking her a few times, her ass just looked so good and so inviting.  We went at it for a few more minutes until she screamed out one more time as she came.  This time as she squirted, she sprayed the bead soaking the bedspread. I was not far behind her. Once again blowing my load deep inside her just like she wanted. 

As Paris excused herself to go to the bathroom, probably clean out the two giant deposits of jizz I had shot into her. I told her I was going to go get some water.  I snagged my phone on the way off and stopped recording.  As I sipped on a glass of water in the kitchen I scanned through the video.  As I watched the video of myself plowing the sexy former Disney Channel starlet, I could not help but think what an absolute moron Paris’ ex is, and how much guys like myself were going to thoroughly enjoy ourselves as Paris made the most of the single life. 

« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 01:15:21 AM by MiamiLyfe »
Current Top 5
1. Hailee Steinfeld
2. Bailee Madison
3. Maia Mitchell
4. Olivia Holt
5. Victoria Justice

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA