Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Girls Allowed (Pop band - Girls Aloud)  (Read 9820 times)

Chlp

Girls Allowed (Pop band - Girls Aloud)
« on: September 24, 2018, 03:56:56 AM »
Girls Allowed

Starring: Cheryl Tweedy, Nadine Coyle, Kimberley Walsh, Sarah Harding, Nicola roberts

Codes: MF,FF, Tittyfuck, Anal, Facefucking, Cum on tits, Facial

Disclaimer:  This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.  Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission

I waited in the lounge of the address I was given by Liz.  She had instructed me to wait here until my guests arrived, and to hand one of them the sealed envelope when they did.  It wasn’t long before I heard the front door open, and the sounds of several voices.

5 women walked into the Lounge, I recognised them immediately as Girls Aloud the new and increasingly popular girl band.  They all looked amazing.  Sarah wore a tight pair of demin hot pants and knotted red cheque top.  Nadine an incredibly short red flick skirt and matching top.  Cheryl wore a tight yellow top, with plunging neckline and short yellow skirt.  Kimberly a thin black dress crossed around her breasts, and finally Nicola who had a tight red crop top and tight blue jeans.

I handed the letter to Sarah, who smiled at me as she opened the envelope.

“Hello girls, I hope you haven’t spoken to your guest yet, as instructed” Sarah read “As you know you are now in position to become the leading girl group in the UK, maybe the world.  To ensure this you have all agreed to this little test of your loyalty.” She continued.

“I have arranged for our guest here to join you, he has taken a very special drug, that you may have heard rumours of.  Let me assure you all the rumours are true, if you get into this you will have the time of your lives.”  Sarah turned the paper over and read the back.

“Basically, there are 5 of you and each 1 of you must do one of the following.  Someone must be Fucked, someone must wank him all over her face, the others must take Polaroid’s of her.  Another person must get fucked in the ass, whilst another of you must get him off with her mouth in whatever fashion he likes.

The final task is one of you must get titfucked.”  Sarah said.

“Wow, this is much more than I was expecting, I am not sure about this now” Nadine said.

“We have to do this” Cheryl replied “Number 1 in the World guaranteed”

“Ok” Nadine said.

“There is more” Sarah said.  “Finally he can choose who does what, and after all the tasks are completed, you may get a bonus by each asking for another task of your choice”

“Ok baby,” Kimberley said to me “Choose”

I thought about it for a moment eyeing up the girls, then said.

“You get it in the face Kimberley.  Sarah ‘m gonna fuck you soo good, Nicola your mouth is mine.  Cheryl, those tits are just begging to be fucked, so Nadine that leave me with that ass you flaunt so often”

“Ohh noo” Nadine whined “I’ve never taken it up the ass, I am really not sure girls”

“We will do this” Cheryl said firmly “And we will get the bonus”

“Kimberly lets give you girls a demonstration of what is in store”  I said.  Taking her by the hand I led her to the sofa and had her sit in front of me.

Unbuttoning my trousers I peeled them off, my hard cock sprang and bounced in front of Kimberley.  She grasped it tight and began to stroke me off.  Vigorously she stroked my cock, staring straight up at me as she did so.  The other girls sat around on the sofas watching us.

Faster and faster Kimberley wanked my dick, she was obviously trying to get it over with in a hurry.  It was working as well, cos the sight of all these ladies here to please me had set me off.

“Ohhh Shittt Shittt” Kimberley squealed as she jerked thick pulses of my cum all over her face.  Hard full jets plastered her face with my slimy cum.  It splattered her forehead roped her cheeks dribbled down to her neck.

“Oh my God, oh oh yesss” she gasped as I came all over her.

“Fucking hell look at all that spunk” I Heard Cheryl gasp behind me.

My jets became slower and smaller as Kimberley milked the final few drops from my cock.  She finished and I stepped back, to admire my handiwork.  She was absolutely covered in white milky cum, her eyes glued shut, thick dribbles running down her chin, dripping off.

Sarah took the camera and snapped off 2 Polaroid’s, and handed it to Nicola, who did the same.  All the girls took turns taking pictures, passing the camera around.

“Open your eyes honey, lets get some good shots” Nadine teased.

Kimberley struggled to open her eyes, which she did eventually.  The girls continued to snap away, as Kimberley sat there smiling.

“Ohh fuck that was a shit load of cum” she gasped

The camera was emptied, as Sarah sat it on the table, along with a pile of Polaroid pictures.

“Oh my God that is amazing” Cheryl exclaimed.

“No what’s amazing is he is hard again!” Nicola said.

“Sarah, I am gonna fuck you to hell and back.” I said sitting back on the sofa.  “Now come over here and ride my cock”

Sarah peeled off her shorts and walked over towards me.

“Kimberley you sit there” I said pointing to the chair opposite, “the rest of you sit here next to us” I added tapping the sofa cushions.

I turned Sarah around so she rode my dick whilst facing away from me.  She lowered herself down onto my dick, my shaft easing up into her pussy.

“Ohhh yess baby, fuck this dirty slut” She groaned.

I gripped her hips and helped her bounce up and down on my cock.  Her moist tight puss gripping my shaft as I pounded her, harder and harder.

“Yesss oh, oh yess doo mee, dooooo meeee” She groaned.

I could see Kimberley staring intently at Sarah as she rode my shaft, and Cheryl was watching her pussy eat up my cock.

“YEssss, YEASSSS!!! OH!!!! OHHHH!! YEASSSS!!!” she shrieked coming hard.

Her body spasmed as waves of orgasm shook her hard.

“YES!!!! YEEEEAASSS!!! YEAAASSS!!! OH YEAAASSS!!!” she howled.

“Ohh Sarah yess You filthy cow” Nicola purred watching her friend cum.

I gripped her hips and turned her around to face me, easing her hips and thighs to either side of me.

“I wanna see you cum this time baby” I said.

I slammed my cock hard into her pussy and made her furiously ride my cock.  Sarah gasped as she hammered up and down on my dick.

Cheryl shifted to move close to my head, she stared straight at Sarah, as she came for a second time.

“UUgGGHHH, OOHHHH YESSSS” she growled her eyes rolling back in her head.  “OOHHH YEAAAASSS!!!!”

Her breasts jiggled furiously in her halter top as her body spasmed again. “OOOOOHHHHHH!!!! YEASSSS!!!!!! YEEAAASS!!!!” she shrieked.

I held her firmly down as her orgasm subsided, her hands gripping my chest, as she panted and gasped.

“Ok you can get off now” I said.

“What where’s my pussy full of spunk?” She asked.

“I just had to fuck you” I replied pushing her off.

“Bastard” she snapped.

“My balls are aching to unload though” I said  “Nicola come here”

I pushed Nicola to her knees in front of me, “Open your mouth you dirty scouse bitch” I told her.

The dark haired slut opened her mouth wide and I jammed my cock in.  Gripping her hair I pushed my cock deep into her throat, jamming her head down onto it.

“I’m gonna choke fuck you until I fill your gob with my spunk” I snarled at her.

Twisting her hair in both hands I set about ramming my cock deep down her throat.  Nicola was gagging and choking on each thrust.  Thick drool dibbled out of her mouth as I withdrew my cock, and then rammed it home again.

“Fucking hell take it easy you bastard” Nadine piped up

“This slut may have died her hair but she is still a ginger bitch” I replied dragging her over to the sofa.

I pushed her down so she lay on her back between Cheryl and Nadine, her legs up in the air head hanging over the sofa edge.

Slamming my dick back into her mouth I set about skull fucking Nicola with gusto.  Luckily for her after banging Sarah’s tight pussy I wouldn’t last long, but She was soon coughing up mucus and snot which ran down her face.

I built to a crescendo, until I plunged my spasming shaft deep into Nicolas throat, shooting pulse after pulse of cum directly down into her stomach.

She flailed her arms wildly as my balls emptied into her, eyes wide watering, unable to draw breath, for about a minute as I came. I took my cock out and she gasped in a massive breath, then coughed and choked through the next 2 or 3 breaths

“Ohh, you evil bastard” she groaned, sitting up.  She was a mess spit and snot caked her face, matted her hair and ran down her body.  She got up and went to sit by Kimberley, 2 sluts together.

My cock was starting to twitch at the thought of my next victim, and I took Nadine by the hand and led her around behind the sofa she and Cheryl were sitting on.

“Take off your panties” I told her.

Nadine stepped out of her black lacy panties, and stood facing me.  I gripped her hair tight and forcefully bent her over the back of the sofa.

“Pleeeaasse nooo, no, I can’t no” She wailed.

“Do it, fuck her ass” Cheryl snapped “Let him do it, we need the money”

Lifting her skirt, I held her by the hair as I guided the head of my spit slick shaft to her sphincter.  Pressing the head I pushed hard, but she fought against me.  I pushed again and her asshole opened my cockhead entered.

“Nooooo, AHhhh , it hurts ohh God it Hurts” she screamed.

I held her down with my free hand and pulled her hair hard, as I eased my dick into her fighting ass.

“AHHHHHH!!! NOOOOO!!! NOOOOO!!!” Nadine screamed.

My Cock finally finished working its way in, as my crotch rested on her buttocks.  She shuddered below me, her body adjusting to my dick.

“Shit it hurts, please stop, please stop” she whined, crying.

I gripped her hips and began to ass fuck her, slowly to begin with her ass was so tight I could  barely move.  But slowly I began to speed up, pushing my dick back and forth inside of her.

“Nooo, Ohhh, nooo, nooo, noooo” She cried sobbing.

I spanked her ass hard, leaving a big red mark, and pulled her head up by her hair.

“Fucking slut you show off this ass all the time, then cry like a baby when you get what you asked for” I snarled.

I was picking up speed, really rutting her ass as she lay below me.  Nadine had given up fighting now, and was sobbing hard, her tears falling onto the leather sofa.

I pounded my dick into her ass, slamming hard on her soft tender buttocks with each stoke.

“Kiss her” I said “All of you give her a hard French kiss”

Cheryl took Nadine’s head in one hand and softly kissed her, slowly softly kissing her, then Sarah swapped, she was more forceful, deep tongue kissing her for several seconds.

Kimberly was next, rubbing her spunky face against Nadine, then kissing her hard.  Nicola was the most vicious “Weak tart” she snapped as she gripped Nadine’s head in both hands wiping her spit in Nadine’s hair.

I rutted for all I was worth, whilst the girls continued kissing the weeping Nadine, taking turns, sometimes 2 of them kissing her at once.

I was building to a climax, but Nadine didn’t deserve an ass full of spunk, so I slid out of her ass just before I was about to cum.

“Ohhh thank the lord” Nadine cried, her relief plain to see, as I pulled her up by the hair, and twisted her head to face me.

“If you wanna play with the grown ups your gonna have to learn how” I said to her.

“Wanker” she snapped back.

“Now then Cheryl” I said “My dick is ready to fuck those titties of yours”

She lay back on the sofa, the cushions under her back arching it pushing her breasts upwards.  Her massive cleavage squeezed between her hands.  I straddled her body and took my dick, which had just been in Nadine’s ass and pushed it between them.

“Ohh baby fuck my titties, fuck them hard until you cum”  She purred.  Cheryl was obviously well up for it.

Her tits were soft but dry so the lack of lube and friction made the sensation amazing.  My cockhead burst free of her breast with every stroke, and she stared intently at my dick, urging me on.

“Go on, go on give it to me, cum for me baby” she said.

My dick was throbbing and as I jammed it back and forth I realised it wouldn’t be much longer.  I was determined to make Cheryl’s tits the focus of my energies, and I pounded the soft jiggly flesh for all it was worth.

Again and again I rammed my cock between her tits, until finally I erupted spraying semen all over her face, and neck.  I continued fucking her tits as I came, jets of semen splashing over her face neck and cleavage, I fucked her tits again and again with my spurting cock.

Eventually my deluge subsided, and I admired my work, Cheryl was covered in cum, not as much on her face as Kimberley, but still plastered.  Her cleavage was full of thick white spunk, and I drummed my cockhead on her breasts to get rid of my final few drops.

Standing back I began dressing, as the girls all sat together on the sofas.

“Well what about the bonus” Cheryl asked, sucking the cum from her fingers as she cleaned her tits.

“I say lets go for it” Sarah said.

“No fucking way” Nadine snivelled still crying

“I say yes” Kimberley said “and majority rules”

“Well I was not sure but if you all want to then yes” Nicola said.

“We get to choose this time”  Sarah said “So you can do something you want” she added talking to Nadine.

“Ok but not today, next weekend” Nadine said “I need to sort myself out”

“Fine next weekend”  Cheryl said.

“We will check with Liz about exactly what the bonus entails, but we will get it no matter what.” Sarah said.

Sarah lent over and kissed Cheryl, sucking on her cleavage, lapping the spunk.

“Maybe we can add to the choices” she added.

“Mmm that could be fun” Cheryl purred.

“Filthy cow” Nadine snapped “You are a slut”

Cheryl gave me a piece of paper, with their address on it, “Next weekend at 9” she said, as I left.

The following users thanked this post: plump_luv7, Pike

Chlp

Re: Girls Allowed (Pop band - Girls Aloud)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 03:58:00 AM »
Girls Allowed - Chapter 2

Starring: Cheryl Tweedy, Nadine Coyle, Kimberley Walsh, Sarah Harding, Nicola roberts

Codes: MF,FF, Tittyfuck, Anal, Facefucking, Cum on tits, Facial

I arrived at the girls address 1 week later, and after buzzing the intercom I was allowed in.  Cheryl greeted me at the door, smiling she said “Come in, come in”

Following her into the lounge, I saw the whole group gathered sitting around on 2 large black sofas.

Cheryl wore a tight green crop top, with matching tight hot pants.  Sarah the same cheque shirt and tight daisy dukes.  Kimberly a tight black basque with white embroidery, and blue jeans, Nadine had a tight red split down the middle top, and jeans, finally Nicola who had a tight red bra top, and gold nearly sprayed on hot pants, with a set of long black leather boots.

“Ok, you’re here, good” Sarah said “We’ve spoken to Liz and agreed that her bonus is worth it”

“So, let’s get it on” Cheryl said eagerly “First we will tell you what we have chosen”

“I want my face fucked, just like Nicola” Kimberly said eagerly.

“I am gonna get fucked soo hard” Nicola said.

“You can fuck my tits, you evil bastard” Nadine snapped, still very unhappy about this.

“I want it up the ass” Sarah said with glee, “Me too” Cheryl added.

Kimberly walked over towards me, dropping to her knees, unfastening my trousers.

“We will go in the same order as before” she said, smiling up at me.

Taking my hardening cock out of my trousers, she began sucking my dick.  Working hard on my shaft she set about her task with relish, it wasn’t long before I was hard as nails.

“I want it rough, like you did to Nic” She gasped, my cock slipping out of her mouth.

She sucked first one then both of my balls into her mouth, sucking them hard, spit, dribbled down my nuts onto her chin, as she slurped away.  I grasped her hair in both hands and pulled her head up, nudging my cock to her lips.

“Now, stick it in my throat” she croaked opening her massive mouth.

I pressed my dick along her tongue, and drove it deep down her throat.  Kimberley gargled and gasped, and I rammed my dick into her mouth.  Gripping her hair tightly in my fingers I set about skullfucking her hard and fast, pounding into her face, my balls slapping hard on her chin.

Cheryl and Sarah sat staring at me, arms around each others shoulders, the other hand buried in the crotch of their shorts.  Cheryl stroked and played with Sarah, who returned the favour.  They stared intently at me, licking their lips and gasping.

I slid my cock out of a choking Kimberly, and pulled her by the hair to the long  coffee table nearby.  Sweeping my arm across it I cleared all the magazines off.

“I’ll give you dykes a fucking show” I snarled at Sarah and Cheryl, pulling Kimberley to lie on the table.

“Gahhh, yesss, yess” Kimberly croaked.

Her head fell back over the edge of the table and her thick dark hair cascaded to the floor. I stepped up and pushed my dick deep into her throat ramming down her neck.

“Evil bastard” Nadine sneered, taking little interest in Kimberly’s plight.

Nicola was now also playing with herself, and Cheryl was avidly kissing Sarah, as they rubbed each others pussies.

I was driving down with all my might into Kimberley’s throat, as she coughed up streams of thick white mucus.  It dribbled down her face, as I rammed my cock hard down her throat.

Again and again I drove my dick down her throat until I could last no longer, and blasted my cum down her gullet.  Kimberley coughed and choked as floods of cum pumped into her mouth as I came again and again inside of her.

I had my twitching cock deep down Kimberley’s throat, balls tight to her nose.  She was bucking and stomach urging as big spit bubbles popped from her nostrils.  Her hands clasped my thighs tightly as I shot the last few bolts of spunk deep into her belly, before easing my shaft out.

“Fuuuuuckkkkkk” Kimberley gasped, her airway finally clear, she blinked open her spit covered eyes and panted loudly.

“You fucking devastated her” Cheryl said, looking at her pal.

“Screw her” Sarah added, “I want a good ass fuck now”.

“Ohh fuck, more, face fuck me again” Kim pleaded, looking up at me, her hands playing with herself.

“Dirty bitch” Nicola said “She fucking gets off on it”.

Sarah peeled down her shorts and walked over to us, she straddled Kimberley’s face and bent forwards.  Slowly Sarah started to play with Kim’s pussy, as I gripped her ass cheeks.

“Yeaah, bugger my ass while I help get this slut off” Sarah gasped, as I pushed my now hard cock to her asshole.

“WOhhh fuckkkk” Kimberley gasped as Sarah started to finger her pussy.

Sarah shrieked as my spit covered shaft pushed into her ass.

“Fuuuuckkk yess fuck my asss!” Sarah cried as I gripped her hips, Kimberly was shaking below as she came, Sarah sucking on her clit. “YEASSSSSS!!!! YEASSSSSSSSSS!!!” Kimberley shrieked.

Her jeans were now round her ankles, as her arms flailed and clenched, driving her crotch into Sarah’s mouth.

“Slam it, slam it harder!” Sarah cried as I pounded her asshole, crotch slapping on her bum cheeks.  Cheryl and Nicola were furiously wanking, hot pants discarded, fingers deep in their pussies.  Nadine sat stern faced watching us.

“YEASSS!!! YEAAASSSS!!!! YEASSSSS!!!” Sarah screamed as she came, her ass gripping me tight as the spasms hit.

My balls bashed her pussy lips as I rutted furiously, Sarah screaming and coming, until finally a huge gush of hot spunk filled her ass. “YEAAASSSS!!!! YEASSSSSSSS!!! YEASSSSSSS!!!” Sarah screamed.
          Cheryl and Nicola were staring at each other as they both shook and came, rubbing their wet pussys hard.

“ohh fuck please baby, fuck me fuck me soon” Nicola gasped as she watched me rut my spunk inside Sarah.

Sarah had collapsed onto Kimberly as I finished cumming, Kim sucking my balls as they pumped the last few splashes up Sarah’s ass.

“Oh fuck baby yes” Sarah panted as I eased from her asshole.

“Come over here baby, let me and Cheryl put on a show for you” Nicola said, beckoning me.

I sat between Cheryl and Nicola on the sofa, they each kissed me, before Cheryl sucked my limp cock, whilst Nicola sucked my balls. “Want you nice and hard so I can ride you baby” she gasped.

Cheryl and Nicola swapped, and alternated sucking my cock and balls back into life, when they were nice and hard Nicola straddled me and eased the shaft into her soft wet pussy.

“ohh fuck yeah” she gasped and began to rock up and down on my cock.

Cheryl moved over to Sarah and Kimberley who were still enjoying their 69 on the table.

“Can I play too girls” she asked.

“Fuck, me, fuck me like a dirty ginger whore” Nicola gasped as I rammed my cock hard inside her.

Sarah and Cheryl had pulled Kimberley up form the table and all of them were knelt down in a 3 way kissing frenzy.

I had hold of Nicolas hips and was ramming up to meet her furious bounces, she had her hands in her hair tossing her head wildly as her body started to shake.

“YEASSS!!!  YEASSSSS!! YEASSSSSS!!” she cried.

Sarah and Kimberly peeled off the rest of Cheryl’s clothes and started sucking on her breasts, as she watched Nicola shaking and bucking as she came.

“FUCK! FUCK YES!! YEASSSSSSS!!!!” she cried cumming.

“Save your jizz for Nadine baby” Cheryl purred as she ran her fingers through Kimberley’s hair.

“YEASSS!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!” Nicola howled her body convulsing on orgasm.

Watching Nicola cum, I roamed my hands up her body as she continued riding me hard.  Cheryl was gasping as Kimberley and Sarah suckled her tits, rubbing her pussy.

“Fucking do it, don’t listen to Cheryl” Nicola growled, “Fill my pussy with your spunk”

She bucked and writhed coming for a second time, as my cock smashed into her cunt.  Nicola shook and shuddered as she roared her body orgasming hard.

“YEASSSSS!!! YEEEEEAAASS!!! YES! YES! YES!” she screamed.

I pulled her hips down tight to mine flooding her pussy with hot scalding spunk, Nicola tossed her head flicking her hair back, crying loudly as she came.

“YEAAAAAASSSSSSS!!! FUUUCKKKK YEASSS!!!!!” she cried.

“Oh FUCK!” Cheryl cried, squirming as Kimberley and Sarah fondled her. “Nadine it’s your go now” she purred.

“Fucking dirty bitches, you really want to do this” Nadine replied.

“Yeah” the others replied.

“Strip off” Sarah said. Getting up and leading Nadine over to the coffee table.

Nadine unfastened her shirt letting her young ripe breasts free, Sarah helped her out of her jeans, and helped her to lay down.

“lay there Nadine” Kimberley said walking around to stand above her.

“ohh fuck, thats was goooood” Nicola gasped easing up off of me.

I got up and moved to straddle Nadine, my cock slick and covered in Nicolas juices. I slapped my limp cock on her chest as watched as she grimaced in disgust.

“Fucking like it bitch” Cheryl snapped.

Kimberley was standing above Nadine looking down at her face “Shut the FUCK UP!” she snarled, pulling her hair lifting her head up, “you are gonna do exactly what we tell you, you little WHORE!”

She twisted Nadine’s hair tightly and tugged it hard, Nadine was shocked into silence.

I squeezed her tits around my cock, watching Nicola and Sarah. Nicola was now standing, Sarah on her knees in front of her, lips sealed tightly over her pussy, tongue deep in her cunt.

“Ohhhh FUCK!” Nicola cried, gripping her hair with one hand tossing her head, as she violent frigged her clit with the other.

Cheryl was sucking on her small tits, now her top was discarded, Kimberley held Nadine’s head up so she was forced to watch me fuck her tits.

“FUCKKKK!!! YEASSSSSS!!” Nicola howled her orgasm continued, Sarah sucking ferociously at her pussy.

I rutted my hard cock into Nadine’s tender tits, getting nearer and nearer to exploding.  Nicola started squirting, gushes of pussy juice spraying over Sarah’s face as she was forced to pull back.

“YEEAAAAASSSSSSS!!!” Nicola screamed, her legs almost collapsing as she shook violently.

Sarah gasped, but kept her mouth open, guzzling Nicola’s juices avidly.  Cheryl stood back in awe as Sarah took most of it down her throat and into her belly.

“holy shit!” Cheryl gasped as Sarah sat there grinning at Nicola, who was panting and gasping for breath.

“Fuck!” Sarah gasped “I was after all his spunk, but your juices were a bonus Nic!”

“Ohhh you dirty whore, lets return the favour” Nicola gasped, she helped Sarah up and bent her over the arm of the sofa in front of me.

Nicola turned to look at us, before spreading Sarah’s asscheeks, and licking her ass from top to bottom.  Saran gasped looking around as Nicola drove her tongue deep up through her sphincter, and started sucking on her ass.

“FUCK!” Sarah gasped “You filthy bitch!”

“Fuck me, you dirty girl,” Cheryl said, moving next to Nadine.

My cock was moments away from erupting, Nicola’s filthy show had gotten me going.  I was pumping faster and faster, the head of my cock bursting free of Nadine’s cleavage every stroke.

“Cum, cum hard baby” Kimberly teased, “Drown this little slut”

Cheryl started suckling on Nadine’s nipples as I fucked her tits, watching Nicola devour Sarah’s asshole.  My cock had gone past the point, and thick white spunk blasted Nadine’s face, hot jets erupting out, drowning her.

Kimberley forced her mouth open, so I aimed as much as I could into it, Nadine gagged and swallowed my cum.  “yeahhh, fuck yeaahh” Cheryl gasped watching Nadine getting soaked.

Nicola had finished draining my spunk from Sarah’s ass, and stood back up wiping her mouth.  Sarah turned around and kissed her hard, driving her tongue deep.

I eased my cock from Nadine’s tits, standing up, leaving Kimberley and Cheryl to work on her.  Cheryl sucked her tits briefly, before standing up to follow me.  Kimberley scooped all of my spunk from Nadine’s face into her mouth, forcing her to swallow it.

“Get it down you slut!” Kimberley told her.

Cheryl was on her knees, sucking my cock back into life, as Nicola and Sarah moved to help Kimberley.  They dragged Nadine up from the table and tossed her to the sofa on one side of the room.

“Ohh fuck me up my dirty ass baby” Cheryl said as my cock got hard, “Make Nadine watch girls” she said.

Sarah sat one side of her holding her down, and spreading one leg, whilst Kimberley did the same the other side.  “Ohh Nadine, you are sooo gonna cum while you watch Cheryl getting slammed up the ass!”  Nicola said getting down between her legs.

Cheryl moved around behind the sofa opposite and bent over “Bugger my ass like you did to her last time, I’ll show the whore how to take it!” she purred.

I reached down smearing her pussy juice over her ass, before pressing my cock head to her hole.  She gasped as I thrust in, bursting through her sphincter and deep up into her back passage.

“oh FUCK!” she squealed, “Fucking do me hard baby” she groaned as my crotch rested on her buttocks.

Nadine was squirming and squealing as Nicola ate her pussy, furiously working it over with her tongue.

“Harder! Harder! Fuck my whore ass harder!” Cheryl screamed.

I held her hips and slammed into her ass, faster and faster as she bucked and shook.   Nadine was coming hard, Nicola sucked onto her pussy Kimberly and Sarah holding her down.

“FUCKKKK!!!!!! YEASSSSS!!!! YEEEEAASSS!!!” Nadine screamed.

Cheryl watched her intently as I buggered her butthole, my hard cock slamming in and out, crotch slapping on her buttocks.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” Nadine screamed.

Cheryl started to cum, her body quivering as I continued to bugger her ass.  Holding her tight she bucked and writhed as she came.

“YEAAAASSS!!! YEEEAAASSSSS!!!!!” she howled.

Nadine was still orgasming, her body shaking and shuddering.  Kimberley and Sarah sucked on her hard nipples as she came.

“FUUUUCKKKKKKKK!!!!” she wailed.

Cheryl clutched the sofa back tight as she bucked like a wildcat, her asshole spasming on my dick.  Driving harder and harder as she screamed cumming loudly.

“FUUUUCKKKK! YEASSSSSS!! YEAAASSSSS!!” she screamed.

Nadine was writhing and gasping as her orgasm continued, Nicola clamped to her pussy as she came, body tensed and shaking.  I slammed deep up Cheryls ass, flooding it with cum as she howled in pleasure.

“YEEEAAAASSSSS!!!” she gasped, as she came.

Nadine was twitching her orgasm finished, Nicolas chewing on her sensitive clit.  Cheryl eased up, ass full of cum, as I pulled out.  Turning to me she was grinning, content with her efforts.  She kissed me softly, “Thank you “ she said.

I smiled, “so there is one more thing before you earn your bonus” I said, opening a bag and pulling out a big thick strap on cock.

“Knock yourselves out ladies,  you’ve got a couple of hours to show me how nasty you will get, if I’m impressed you get your bonus”

“Fuccck girls!” Nicola gasped picking up one of the shafts, she stroked the 10 inch member, unable to speak .

“Holy shit, I so want to do this” a horny Sarah panted.

“You bitches, I fucking never signed up for this” Nadine whined.

“Shut the fuck up whore!” Cheryl snapped, “your gonna get it, after this you will be begging for us to fuck you”

The following users thanked this post: elux10, Pike

donut_plains

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 12:33:21 PM »
Love girls aloud. Brilliant stories

The following users thanked this post: elux10

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 02:42:44 PM »

i had the biggest crush on Cheryl back in the day, nice work!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 02:50:05 PM »
Great stories CHLP.

Cheryl is just a beautiful looking woman.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Starman

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2018, 03:27:27 PM »
Love this story! Count me in as a Cheryl fan.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA