Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Jukebox Collection(Site Collaboration)  (Read 38568 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
The Jukebox Collection(Site Collaboration)
« on: August 04, 2019, 01:19:12 AM »
So, i had an idea for another compilation series, an anthology. The concept is simple. One offs, pairing the girl of your choice with the song of your choice. The name of the song is the title of your story. The song MUST be in some way connected to the celeb or the theme of the song is tied into the theme of the story. No cheating in that regard. If the celeb you choose is a singer, try to avoid using one of their songs.
If you have an idea for a story using a celeb someone else has already used for a story, please do it. However, do not double up on songs. I think it'd be fun to see how many different songs one celeb can have attached to them and see why via the story.

Other than that, have fun. And to start us all off:

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

The Jukebox Collection: Firehouse
Starring Madelaine Petsch
(MF, Oral, Cons, Exhibition)
By MaxwellLord

The song: Firehouse by KISS

“I can't believe I'm actually doing this,” Madelaine thought to herself. There she was, sipping on a whiskey Old-Fashioned and trying to loosen up, steel herself for something she wanted to do but also made the butterflies in her stomach slamdance.

It all began so innocently. It was on set, during a small little celebration over her best friend, Vanessa Morgan's, engagement. The entire cast new about it as it happened over the break from the show and had been announced over instagram, but this was really the first time she'd gotten to congratulate and celebrate with her in person.

And for an on set shindig, the celebration was great. Everyone was having fun, or as much fun as they could on a backlot. Madelaine was too...but something was on her mind. Something she felt guilty about on a couple different levels. One of those levels being she thought she was bringing the celebratory mood down.

Madelaine headed over to Vanessa who was talking with their co-stars, Camila Mendes and Lili Reinhart. “Hey, congrats again but I think I'm going to head to my trailer and lay down down for a bit,” she said. “Big time headache.”

“Okay Mads,” Vanessa said with a smile. “Feel better. Don't want you sick for the real celebration next weekend.”

“Sure thing.” answered Madelaine. The redhead then began to walk away and Vanessa resumed speaking with Lili, neither of whom noticed the slightest thing odd with what Madelaine had just said. Camila however, did.

The moment Madelaine was back in her trailer, laying down and looking up at the ceiling, there was a knock at the trailer door.

“Who is it?' she asked.

“Camila.”

“I'm trying to work off a headache Cami.”

“Yeah sure.” she replied, not a hint of belief in her voice. “Let me in.”

With her ruse seen through, Madelaine complied with Cami's request. The brunette walked in, taking a seat on the couch, waiting for Madelaine to join her. “Well, come on,” said Cami. Madelaine sighed and sat next to Cami. “So...what's actually wrong?”

“What do you mean? I have a headache.”

“No you don't.” Camila said. “If you had a headache you'd have come here way sooner. And you wouldn't have even answered me if you did. So, I ask again, what's wrong? Vanessa getting hitched got you down or something?”

“What? No!” Madelaine said. “I mean, not really. I'm totally happy for her. And she's so happy that makes it so much better.”

“Okay...so what's the problem?”

“Look...it's just...I'm not ready for that.”

“Ooookay,” Camila said. And what does that have to do with Vanessa?”

“Nothing. And it shouldn't but...I love my man. I do. And I know he's the one. I feel it in my bones. But I'm not ready to get married. Vanessa and I are so close and around the same age and...”

“You're wondering if maybe you should follow suit, right?” asked Camila. “Because if you're best friend is getting hitched, obviously people think you should be next or something, right? Or you feel weird because you didn't get there first, making it a competition then feeling guilty about that or something.”

“Well, yeah actually.” Madelaine replied. “Pretty much that.”

“Okay Mads, first off, it's not a competition. It's your life. It's her life. There you go. No need to feel pressure or weird. Now...give me the last bit you're holding back.”

“What do you mean?”

“You've got one last thing, don't you” Cami asked. “Sure, what you said is part of it. But not all. Not enough for you to duck out like that or stress this much.”

“Well, look, if Vanessa said yes...then that means that, well, she;s content, right? She's done it all and to her, her guy is it. There's nothing else out there that's going to match. It's him and only him.”

“Okay, I'm kind of lost now.”

“Camila...I love Travis, I do. I really do. But...I'm twenty-four. Yes, I get to do what I love for a living. Yes, I have great fans and a man I'm crazy for, totally in love with. But I don't want to say “that's it” and put a ring on my finger, you know?”

“Ohhhh, I get it,” Camila said with a laugh. “You still want a little fun and think Vanessa's engagement ring puts a countdown on when you can get it, right?”

“Yes,” Madelaine nodded. “And how am I going to get that countdown even started without hurting Travis? I don't want to cheat on him but at the same time...I want to have a little bit something more before I settle down.”

“I think I have a solution,” Camila said. She stood up in front of a confused Madelaine. “Do me a favor, tell me your definition of cheating in a relationship.”

“Um, well, you sleep with someone who's not your partner.” answered Madelaine flatly. “What's yours?”

“Well, not quite that.” Camila smirked and leaned against the wall. “To me, cheating is emotional. It's not the act of sex with someone else, not really. What it is, what hurts, is if there's emotion involved. Like I can forgive a guy for just fucking another girl, a total stranger. But if it was just a kiss? That's more. A real, true kiss? That has some emotion behind it. He fucks a friend of his? Some lovelorn childhood crush bullshit? That hurts. But some rando who's name you won't remember? That's nothing. A footnote in your autobiography that even you're going to have trouble remembering.”

“So you're saying just fuck another guy, that simple.”

“Well when you put it like that Maddie it sounds crass.” That got a laugh out of Madelaine. “Look, I'm just saying if you have wild oats, get to sewing. You're only in your twenties once...indulge. Travis doesn't need to know. This is for you. So...let that inner vamp out. We all know you have it. We work with you. We see that fire in your eyes when the director says action. So let that Madelaine out to play. Just keep the Madelaine we all know and love in the back of your head as a chaperone. However you do it, just go out this weekend, alone. And have whatever kind of fun you want.”

“Yeah,” nodded Madelaine. “You're right. It's just fun. A one night stand. Not even that...more like one moment in time.”

“Exactly. Nothing but a dalliance.”

And now Madelaine was in a bar just outside of Vancouver, just far enough away so that no cast or crew from her show would show and see her. She was flying solo, just waiting for someone to come in and spark her interest and get her ready to, as Camila said, indulge.

Sitting at the bar, Madelaine had already had several suitors approach her, none of them interesting her and a few flat out offending her. There was something a bit heartwarming and depressing about seeing the singles scene hadn't changed that much.

Madelaine took another sip from her drink, getting ready to commit to cutting her losses and leaving once her drink was finished. However, as luck tended to have it in these situations, that's when things changed.

She almost didn't notice him. When he sat down next to Madelaine at the bar, she barely registered him as anything but another smooth operator, just waiting to unleash a barrage of pick-ups line that ranged from the kind of cute to completely shitty and sleazy.

He ended up ordering the same thing as her, except he took a lemon slice in his as opposed to her orange slice with a cherry. Still, when his drink arrived he noticed and looked at her, nodding with a smile. “Good choice,” he said, giving he an oddly sincere smile to share over a whiskey drink.

“Thanks.” replied Madelaine. She smiled a bit, not only at him but realizing how easy it was for him to get her attention. Not a pick up line, not even a stolen glance. He wasn't trying to nail the hot girl at the bar. That actually made him the smoothest operator at the bar. “Not going for it straight up?”

“Oh no, not tonight,” he said. “Not that kind of night. Tonight, for me at least is more of a relax and take in the sights kind of night.”

“How are those sights?” Madelaine leadingly asked, sipping from her drink.

“Well, there are some noticeable improvements since the last time I was through here,” he said. “I travel a lot for work, mainly drive. I know the area fairly well. Always nice to see the changes and improvements.”

“Any improvements to the bar you'd like to share? This is my first time here, so this is my first look at the place.”

“Honestly, not much.” he replied. “Same old bar, just a lot of new faces.”

“And those new faces?” she asked.

“Well, they're certainly a sight to see.” He smirked, she blushed just the slightest bit. “You want another one of those? On me. But not the first one. That was pre-flirt. First drink on me would be post flirt, hence eligble for being on me.”

“Oh, we're flirting now?” Madelaine asked with a wink.

“Well, if we're not you still get the drink. It' be kind of a dick move to offer ti then just take it away because you're not down with the flirting.”

“No, I'm fine with the flirting. And the free drink.” She took the cherry out of of her drink and bit it off the stem. “So..let's continue with both.”

With that confirmation, he went full steam ahead. He finally gave her his name, Sam. He was a graphic artist and a lot of his best clients preferred face to face meetings as opposed to Skype conference calls. And none of his business took him by Vancouver. This made Madelaine happy, happy enough to give him her name. It was weird, if she was single he'd be a catch. But that's not what the night was about, not at all.

“You have a motel room or something?” Madelaine asked. The second whiskey old fashioned had loosened her up, just a bit. She wasn't drunk by a long shot. Not even close to buzzed. Just a bit...freer. No nerves, and the butterflies had flown away.

“No.” he replied. “Just my car. I tend to just stop at as a rest stop and get a few hours rest if I have to pull an all nighter.”

“So...nowhere for us t be alone for little bit?”

“Well, I have my car,” he said. Madelaine's ruby red lips parted in a grin. She held her hand out for him to take.

“Lead the way.”

Sam paid for the drinks and took Madelaine by the hand. He lead her out the bar and took Madelaine to his car parked at the side of the car. When she saw it, she had to admit there was a little additional spark. She wasn't remotely what anyone would call a car girl, but she knew what she liked, and Madelaine LOVED Mustangs, specifically black ones. And this one, with its two red stripes down the center of the hood made the whole night seem like destiny.

They walked around the side of the car, lit only by a flickering street light and the neon lights of the bar signs. Red, orange and blue from the fire-shaped sign flickering in patterns on her pale skin. Something about that moment in particular caused Sam to make the first move on the path of lust they were both just about to take.

He leaned forward, kissing those full lips. Madelaine's hands went to his face, holding him gently while she continued the gesture. She moaned into his mouth as his hands went to her ass. She could almost feel the happy surprise  like electricity in their lips when he held her amazing ass for the first time. She didn't like to brag but Madelaine knew she had a simply fantastic ass and got a thrill when ever it was appreciated.

Sam gripped that out of this world butt of hers and picked Madelaine up, placing her on the hood of the car. The kiss broke and their eyes locked, doing more talking than any mouth would ever be capable of. And even with such amazing commuication, Madelaine was a little bit surprised, happily so, when Sam went to his knees.

He ran his hands over her smooth legs, almost worshiping her from ankle to calls, lightly caressing the skin before kissing it. It all brought a smile to Madelaine's face. She was glued to this very interactive show. She licked her lips in anticipation as his hands moved up to her creamy thighs, the pink of her tongue snaking across the red of her lips.

Madelaine lifted her ass up of the hood just slightly as he began to hike up her skirt. From there Sam grabbed the hem of her black lace underwear, peeling them off and laying them no the hood of the car. With that sexy little barrier removed, his sensual exploratin of Madelaine's body continued, kisses planted and his tongue licking a trail, taking his time with her legs. He'd genuinely never, ever seen a pair as perfect as hers. So tone, sculpted smooth. And long. He'd say she was all legs if it wasn't for the curves she sported and her intensly gorgeous face.

Sam couldn't help but lick his lips when he got to Madelaine's pussy, her slit glistening, ready for him. He reached his fingers forward, brushing against the red patch of hair of her pussy before gently dancing his fingers over her labia.

“Ooooh yeah,” she moaned. Madelaine leaned back on her arms, that flaming red hair dangling back, almost touching the surface of the car hood. The red, orange and blue from the bar's sign flickered on her face like a flame as the heat of the moment flared up.

Sam parted her labia with his fingers and brought his tongue to her clit. She cooed in delight as his tongue began to gently licked and caress her clit. He was slow and tender, with his movements, buy deliberate. There was not a caress of that deft tongue that wasn't hitting exactly where it meant to hit.  He knew how and where to make his fingers dance to compliment the tongue. Sam was savoring every moment he had with Madelaine while making each second different from the last. The heat was going up for sure,

Madelaine's breaths became shallow as Sam worked her over. The sweet and tender caressing of his fingers and tongue, interrupted ever so rarely by the softest of nibbles on her thigh before his mouth returned to her pussy. She hissed, she moaned. It was everything she was hoping for, everything she didn't even know she so desperately needed.

“Mmm....ohhhh Sam...Sam...I...oh...I need...”

“What do you need?” he asked, planting a kissing her thigh. “Tell me.”

“I-in me,” she gasped. “I want you inside me...”

Sam kissed her thigh again and stood up. Madelaine sat up as well. Their gazes locked on each other again as he dropped his pans to his ankles. But before Sam's hard cock entered her, he reached forward, unbuttoning Madelaine's top, letting the sultry red head slide it off on the car hood. Madelaine took it from their, unhooking her bra and letting her magnificent tits free.

Sam actually had to pause for a minute. Madelaine had, to put it bluntly, perfect tits. To his standards at least. Round, supple, the pink nipples sized perfectly on those pale globes of flesh. He couldn't resist them, not even in the slightest.

Not that Madelaine minded. Far from it. She loved it. The moment his face was buried in her bosom, it was a new treat. She loved how he was worshiping her tits just as he had her pussy when his head was between her legs. More sweet and tender kisses from his lips and licking caresses from his tongue. And his hans of course course got their moment as well, holding,massaging, squeezing her breasts. In every ways he could feel those tits, he was. The best part of it all being Sam knew it was only going to get better, better for them both.

He pulled Madelaine close him, her legs locking at the ankle around his waist The moment was wordless. There was no need for them at all when they both desperately craved the same thing so badly. Sam reached forward, caressing her face. He had one last thing to ask her, he needed to hear her say it, even if he was confident of the answer. It was going to be music to his ears.

“You want to keep going?” he asked. “You give the word, this is as far as we go.”

“Then the only word you're getting is go,”she said smirking. “I want it...so..do it. Fuck me Sam. Right here. Mmm yessss...”

With the redhead giving him the green light, Sam went forward, entering the heavenly cavern that was Madelaine's pussy. And once he was inside, he realized heavenly was underselling it.

“Holy shit,” he said upon entering her. He entered slowly, savoring every single feeling, letting it get etched in his mind, never to be forgotten. This was already the most memorable one night stand of his life. He'd been with beautiful women before. Downright knock outs. Madelaine though, there was something special here. A school boy crushed mixed in with the ultimate sex fantasy. The sweetest dirty thoughts that could be imagined.

“Oh that feels so damn good,” sneered Madelaine. Her eyes were still fixed on him, watching with a smile as he slowly worked in and out of her pussy.  He was hitting all the right spots, working his hips with almost every thrust, aching to feel every inch of her. His lust for Madelaine turning up her own craving for him.

Sam began to pick up the pace, going a bit faster. Madelaine once more leaned back, her tits presented forward as she let him have the run of her body. She wasn't going to be the only one indulging.

Sam took this opportunity gladly, once again burying his face in her breasts while his fucked her, the globes jiggling a bit in his face with every pump inside of her. Her hushed moans, her quick breaths added to the oddly erotic soundtrack of their rendezvous. The sound of the insects buzzing at the night, the humming of the neon signs and cars passing in the distance with Madelaine's passion being at the forefront.

“Mmmm don't stop...oh fuck Sam don't stop...oh my goooood....” she whined, desperately trying to keep her voice under control. They may have been off to the side of the bar but they weren't 100% in private. Sam's utter worship of her wasn't helping though. His outh lovingly kissing and licking her tits, his hands caressing her legs and his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy out in the air of a summer night. There was a light sheen of sweat on her body, being cooled along with Sam's saliva by an utterly delicious breeze.

He wrapped one arm around her back and pulled Madelaine up to his face, kissing her and resting his forehead against hers. “Madelaine,” he grunted. “I...oh fuck...I want...”

“Yes...” she said. “Tell me...tell me what you want...we'll do it baby...mmmm...”

“I...I want to bend you over the car...I want to...mmm take you like that...oh fuck this is perfect too...I just..”

“You got it...” she said with a grin. “Mmm that what you want...bend me over like a little bar room trollop and take me on your sexy car...”

“Y-you're..mmm not a trollop...”

“It's okay,” she said, giving him a light peck. ”You're sweet...mmmfuck...but you picked me up in the bar and we're fucking on your..unnnnn car hood...I think right now a fit the bill.”

“Well, you the most beautiful trollop I've ever seen then.” He kissed her deep before he pulled out of her. Madelaine gave him a smile full of heart and lust as he grabbed her ass and slid her off the carhood and on to her feet only to spin her around and gently press her down against the black metal of the hood.

Once she was in position, Madelaine looked over her shoulder, flipping her fiery locks over her shoulder. “Do it,” she said,  her sweet voice oozy with a throaty sexuality. “Take me...I'm yours...mmm do it...fuck me...”

And he was going to...but first there was the little distraction that was Madelaine's ass. Much like her breasts, he couldn't think of a finer one he'd ever seen. Round, juicy, firm...he had to bury his face in that just as he had her breasts. He wasn't going to fuck her ass, that would be a step too far. Still, he wanted to experience it just a bit.

“Oooh....oh wow!” Madelaine said, a little surprised. She hadn't expected him to go for her ass like that. Utterly worshiping it as he had every other part of her body. She wasn't usually into this kind of thing,a guy just being that into her. She was far from neglected by her boyfriend but this was another level. It scratched an itch she didn't even no she had. Madelaine's goose pimples got goose pimples with every kiss and lick of her peachy ass cheeks and her eyes fluttered a bit when he began licking her asshole. It wasn't a huge amount of attention, but just enough to make her curious and give a her a new craving.

As much as it pained him, Sam pulled away from the heaven that was Madelaine's ass and stood up behind her and once more entered her beyond words cunt. He filled her to the hilt on that first re-entry, swiveling his hips slowly before pulling out, then going deep and doing it again.

“Oh god yes!” Madelaine said, a bit louder than she meant to. “Oh my...oh god keep going...faster Sam...oh my god don't stop...oh fuck...fuck!”

Sam began to build up his pace as she had pleaded, faster and faster at a steady pace. His eyes darted from her head, seeig her profile as Madelaine rolled her head back in pleasure and to her ass, watching it ripple with every thrust he made into her.

As the fire built inside the both, Madelaine slowly pushed herself up with her arms and her back arching, the lights from the bar; the oranges, red and blue visualizing that same fire they were both feeling on the pale skin of her back.

Sam reached forward, cupping her breast with one hand and gently pulling her closer to him. He kissed her shoulder and neck, smelling her perfume on her delicate skin and smelling her red locks. With his other hand he grabbed hers and moved it to her clit where they both began rubbing the aroused nub. Madelaine didn't need the extra stimulation. She was far closer to orgasm than she realized. That extra bit of attention though brought that realization crashing forward in a fireball of passion.

“OH MY GOD!” she yelled, any concern for being caught burned away. “Yes...oh make me cum...you're gonna make me cum...oh Sam...don't stop..don't...mmmmm yes...oh yes baby...yes ..gonna cum...gonna cum on your cock...oooooohhhh yessssss!”

Madelaine held back the cries of passion she wanted to scream out into the summer night, her pale face flushed pink as a very strong orgasm rocked her like a meteor striking the planet. Pleasure wiped away everything else in her mind, finally letting that bottled up cry of passion out to echo throughout the night.

She almost lost all strength to hold herself up, ready to fall forward on the hood of that car before she was caught by Sam's arms. He held her tight to his chest, still thrusting into her, giving her orgasm a brief extension.

Sam's lips were close to Madelaine's ear, his grunt and gasps bringing a smile to her pleasure drunk face. Just from the tone of those desperate noises, Madelaine knew he was close to his own end as well. And one last bit of indulgence entered her brain.

“You gonna cum?” she asked. “Baby? You getting ready to cum?”

“Yes...oh fuck Madelaine yes....”

“Mmm then I have...oooh fuck..one last request...I want to taste you...swallow you...mmm please baby let me have that...”

“Uh huh,” he desperately grunted. That was it for Sam. He pulled out of paradise and Madelaine turned around, giving him a simply smoldering look before squatting down and taking him into her mouth, getting a little rush tasting her own orgasm on his cock.

The blowjob was quick, but in that time absolutely amazing. She lovingly sucked him, her hands teasing and playing with his balls. “Ohhh cumming!” he cried out, giving Madelaine a quick warning before he filled her mouth with cum. And it was a lot. She swallowed what she could, but some of that precious liquid leaked out.

Finally though, the well ran dry, the last stream dribbling out of his wilting cock right on her pink tongue. In a daze Sam looked down at Madelaine, her red lipstick faded, a small white trail of his cum clashing against the smudged red lipstick and dripping down onto her tits, some even on those delectable pink nipples.

“I..uuh fuck..I have some napkins in the car,” he said. He was going for it when Madelaine stopped him.

“Thanks, but no need,” she said. He watched with a lusting grin as she cleaned herself off, sucking the remnants of Sam's cum from her fingers. With that done, she got to her feet and the two got redressed.

Sam struggled to find the words for what just happened. He couldn't really think of anything. Madelaine took care of that as well, giving him the sweetest, kindest kiss he'd ever had. “Thank you for that,” she said. “Really. I know it sounds weird, and it probably is a little. But...I needed that. And you...you were perfect.”  She smiled a sweet smile, blushing a little.

“Oh no problem, he said,” laughing a bit. “Oh wow that sounded weird.”

“Yeah,” Madelaine laughed back. “But it's okay. You're still a sweetie.”

“Um..you need a ride somewhere?”

“No, I have my car out front,” she said. “Thanks though. Seriously. Thanks. Have a safe drive home.”

“You too.”

The two had said their goodbyes and Madelaine headed to her car. She got in the front seat and rested her head back, a big smile on her face. What a night it had been. It was exactly what she needed. No guilt either. She didn't exchange numbers with Sam. She'd never see him again. But she was never going to forget it.

She looked up at the bar and smiled. She'd probably never come back, but the Firehouse was always going to have a special place in her mind.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 04:13:52 PM by MaxwellLord »

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Jukebox Collection
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 04:18:38 AM »
Really enjoyed this story. I loved the scene with the car and all the dirty talking, especially the ending. The mention of a napkin was a good little detail. That Mustang is indeed a sexy car with her atop of the hood.  ;)
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 04:27:53 AM »
Nice idea for a series and a great first chapter. And as a fan of the redheads, I’d like to thank you for introducing me to this auburn beauty! As it happens I’m working on a story right now that would fit this series quite nicely!
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 06:58:25 AM »
The Jukebox Collection: Hitchin' a Ride
Starring: Kiernan Shipka

The song: Green Day- Hitchin' a Ride

American Airlines flight 292 from LAX to JFK had barely left California airspace when the announcement was made.  The pilot kept it nice and vague.  Engine trouble.  The flight would be making an emergency landing at Phoenix International.  Kiernan Shipka had long wondered what the reaction to such an announcement might be.  She thought it would be just like in the movies.  People punching out desperate text messages to loved ones, scribbling their last will and testament on an unused puke bag.  She half expected someone to leap up from their seat screaming ‘we’re all going to die!’ and a chorus of eardrum-piercing shrieks to carry through the cabin in response.  Well, she was wrong.  There were tuts.  Tuts and a few groans.  That was about it. 

Kiernan and her fellow passengers waited for hours in the arrival lounge at PHX’s Terminal 4 until finally, a little after midnight, they learned of their fate.  The connecting flight to JFK would take off at 8AM...the following day.  30 hours later.  There was a run through of excuses.  Lack of jets, busy runways.  The usual stuff.  Please accept our sincerest apologies.  More tuts.  More groans.  A lot of what the fuck are we gonna do now’s.  Kiernan suspected that, to some, a nose dive into the Rocky Mountains would have actually been preferable.   

Once the crowds had dispersed, Kiernan approached the nearest desk and got the lowdown from the poor airport employee who had been left to face the firing squad.  She informed the actress of her alternative options amid a slew of I’m afraid’s and I’m sorry, ma’am’s.  The next Greyhound left at 7AM, the next train at 8.  Kiernan didn’t want to go all ‘celebrity’ on this poor woman (she’d never once uttered the phrase ‘don’t you know who I am?!’ and wasn’t about to start now), but if she should recognise her from her TV or film work and squeeze her onto an earlier flight as a result, the young starlet certainly wouldn’t object.  But it wasn’t to be.  All the intervening flights were fully booked, but there were a number of nice hotels in the area.  So on and so forth. 

Several hours of Internet research and countless phone calls later, Kiernan booked herself on the 17.00 from DEN to JFK.  Now all she had to do was get to Denver in under 12 hours for check in.  With the buses and trains not leaving until sunup, and the nearby Hertz booth closed until morning, she saw no other option.  Kiernan Shipka was going to hitchhike.

Kiernan wheeled her small designer suitcase along the side of the floodlit Arizona highway, thrusting up a manicured thumb at any and every vehicle that passed.  At this time of night it was almost exclusively trucks, and though she realised the chances of her becoming an entry on the Wikipedia page of the Phoenix Strangler were nearly sky high, the blonde starlet threw caution to the wind. 

The first few went on by; some offering a sound of their loud, droning horns as they sped past.  But Kiernan was nothing if not persistent, and she kept at it, thumbing at ever passing truck, no matter how large and imposing it appeared, until, finally, one pulled up beside her.  The passenger door opened to reveal the hopefully non murderous man perched in the driver's seat.  The actress was still unsure of his status as a serial killer, but as a truck driver he certainly fit the bill.  Thick brown moustache.  Mesh hat.  Ankle high leather boots.  Flannel shirt tucked into a pair of stone washed Levis.  The whole nine yards.  Kiernan wasn’t one to stereotype, but if there was such a thing as a cliche of a truck driver, this guy was definitely it. 

“Where you headed to, missy?” he asked in his predictably gruff voice.

“Denver,” Kiernan replied.

“Well then, little lady,” the trucker grinned, “this looks like your lucky night.  Hop on in.”

Kiernan set her suitcase down on the floor in the centre of the cab and climbed inside.  She fastened her safe belt, closed the door and the truck pulled away. 

“So you’re going to Denver, too?” asked Kiernan.

“Actually, no,” the trucker replied.  Kiernan’s heart skipped a beat.  She’d seen plenty of horror movies in her time, and that line was never a good one.  “Kansas City.  But I’m sure I could take a detour for a pretty little thing like you.”

That soothed her nerves a touch.  Hell, she even blushed slightly.  Though it did sound remarkably like something a serial killer might say.  But, co-ed strangler or not, the trucker certainly wasn’t wrong in his description.  In fact, Kiernan looked simply incredible in her thin summer dress; the hem of which barely extended past the peachy, round spheres of her ass, her stiff, teenage nipples poking through the thin fabric like they were plotting an escape.  Her shiny golden hair blew gracefully across her pretty face as the truck sped down the open freeway.

“Thanks.  I’m Kiernan, by the way,” she said, offering the trucker her hand.

“Hank,” he replied, keeping one hand on the steering wheel and his eyes on the road as he shook her dainty paw. 

Kiernan did her best to stifle a grin.  Hank.  Of course.

“So what’s in Denver?” asked Hank, returning his hand to the wheel.

“Legal weed, school shooters and a whole bunch of mountains?” Kiernan quipped.  “And an airport.”

“So, you’re flyin’?  Where you flyin’ to?  If you don’t mind my askin’.”

“New York.  I’ve got a friend at NYU.  I’m going to spend the weekend with her.”

“Sounds fun.  God, I miss bein’ young,” Hank sighed.  “Enjoy your youth while you got it, sweetheart, ‘cause it goes by like that.”  He clicked his fingers.

Kiernan couldn’t pinpoint Hank’s exact age, but she figured he must have been twice her age and then some.  But, old enough to be her dad or not, he was a handsome guy, even with that greying broomhead clinging to his upper lip.  He had slightly overgrown thick brown hair and deep chestnut eyes, his chiseled facial features marked by a week’s worth of salt and pepper beard stubble.  Kiernan had always had something of a thing for older men; an infatuation that had begun with a crush on her onscreen father, Jon Hamm, and gained steam from there.  Daddy issues, a shrink might have said. 

“You at college yourself, Kiernan?” Hank asked.

“No,” she replied.  “Actually, I’m an actress.”

“Well, how ‘bout that?  Would I have seen you in anythin’?  Barin’ in mind that if it ain’t on in the middle of the day and accessible on a motel TV then it probably passed me by.”

Kiernan laughed.  “Probably not then.  So, are you married, Hank?”  She couldn’t see a ring on his finger but if his trucker’s stereotype extended to the realm of fidelity then that probably didn’t mean a lot.

“I was,” he replied.  “Few years back.”

“What happened?  If you don’t mind my askin’,” she grinned, imitating his gruff voice as best she could.

Hank laughed.  “Cute.”  Serial killer probability: 10% and dropping.  “Word of advice, little lady.  Doubt you’ll get a lot from it yourself, but maybe you can pass it on sometime.  Don’t spend days on end away from home if your younger brother’s lodgin’ with you.  And definitely don’t give your wife another shot if she ensures you it won’t happen again.  It will.”

“Oh, Hank,” said Kiernan, touching his arm and feeling the strong bicep pulsing under his checkered sleeve, “that’s horrible.”

“Sure is, honey.  Sure is.”

“Well, it’s her loss.  She was a fool to do that to you.”  She smiled.  “Oh, by the way, what do I owe you for this ride?”

She slipped her purse from her designer clutch bag and opened it.  It was empty.  So empty, in fact, Kiernan half expected to see a moth flutter out when she popped it open. 

“Ah…” she said, remembering that she’d spent the last of her cash on food at the airport.

“Heh,” Hank chuckled.  “Well I’d tell you to put your money away, but…”

“Shh!” Kiernan replied with a grin. 

“I thought you Hollywood types were s’posed to be rich.  But, seriously, company of a pretty girl like you’s all the payment I need.”

“Aww, well, ain’t you sweet?” said Keirnan.  “But there must be something I can do for you.  Maybe I could...” she went on, placing a hand on his knee and running it slowly up his thigh, “work the gear shift.”  Her soft fingers roamed over the outline of his cock as it grew and stiffened in his pants.  “Looks like you use some help with that.  It feels a little stiff.”

A loud gulp escaped Hank’s dry throat; the middle aged man powerless to resist as the 19 year old actress felt him up through his jeans. 

“Come on, Hanky,” Kiernan purred.  “Let me take your mind off that bitch ex-wife of yours.”

She unbuckled his faded leather belt and unbuttoned his jeans and boxers; the teenage starlet reaching in and gripping his cock around the base.  She pulled it free; her light brown eyes bulging as the cock emerged from his pants like a snake from a basket.  It was simply huge; 10 inches long with girth to match, the thick, veiny shaft stretching down to where a thick bush of pubes plumed at the base.  Ungroomed, natural.  How a man was supposed to be.  Not like those back, sack and crack-ed douchebags back in LA.

“Oh my goodness!” Kiernan exclaimed, Hank’s girthy dong clasped in her dainty hand.  “I can’t believe your wife was willing to give this thing up!”

“Well, if you’re always on the road,” Hank replied, an audible strain evident in his voice as Kiernan started to stroke his wang, “it doesn’t really matter how big your cock is.”

“Pfft!” Kiernan razzed.  “If my man had a dick like this I’d never let him out of my sight!”

And with that she plunged down at his crotch, Hank’s eyes popping nearly clean from his skull as she wrapped her rosy red lips around his junk.  Kiernan bobbed her head; her glossy blonde hair rising and falling at a frankly alarming rate as she sucked him off.  Her lips roamed up and down his veiny shaft like a glass elevator; the plump red pair venturing further down his prong with each pass she took. 

“Oh, fuck!  Kiernan, girl, you gotta stop that,” Hank protested.  I’m...oh, Jesus!”

Kiernan came up for air, stroking Hank’s wang with her hand as she argued her case.

“Oh, come on, Hank,” she grinned.  “I know what you truckers are like with your hookers!  You must have gotten your dick sucked on the freeway before.”

“Yeah, but never like this.  I’m gonna plow us straight into traffic if you keep sucking like that.”

“Well then you’ll just have to be extra careful, won’t ya?” said Kiernan, kissing Hank on his stubbly cheek before getting back to work.

She dipped back down to his crotch once more; the teenage actress sucking even harder and more ferociously than before as she returned his dick between her lips.  Hank could scarcely believe what she was seeing; this petite, little blonde, so sweet and innocent looking she seemed like she’d never seen a penis in her life, was working his wang like a seasoned pro.  She sucked and slurped, drooled and slobbered, her soft red lips leaving behind thick trails of spittle as she ate his dong for dinner.

Hank clung to the steering wheel for dear life; the handsome trucker damn near pulling it straight from its socket as he was sucked six ways from Sunday by the randy starlet.  Indeed, Kiernan was going at his girthy prong like her life depended on it; the actress displaying an oral prowess that Hank’s ex-wife, who had been giving head longer than this blonde beauty had been alive, could only dream of.  She sucked down his dick with considerable aplomb; the teen starlet feeding inch after inch of his lengthy rod into her pretty mouth like an expert sword swallower.  Before long, the entire thing had vanished; Kiernan’s cute little nose nestling in Hank’s pubic batch as she sucked his dick down to the hilt.

“Oh, FUCK!!” Hank exclaimed, pulling desperately at the steering wheel as his rig began to drift into the next lane, a passing truck honking furiously as it sped past. 

But, even in spite of this near miss, Kiernan continued to show her opposite number little mercy.  Indeed, the young actress was bobbing and dipping at his crotch like there was no tomorrow as she sucked his girthy wang.  By now, Hank was veering every which way across the thankfully almost deserted highway as Kiernan went at this lengthy prong; the gorgeous teen working her strawberry-red lips from the head to the base with each pass she took.

And she didn’t stop there.  In fact, Kiernan reeled off damn near every trick in the blowjob handbook as she worked him over; the blonde starlet pulling off tricks and techniques no girl her age had business knowing, much less putting to use on a dick so long and girthy.  She tongued at his dickhole, encircled his head, slapped his crown against her tongue and lapped at his shaft; the fair-haired beauty performing each and every one of the impressive tricks with the skill and expertise of an experienced pornstar.

By this stage, Hank was driving as slowly as he could manage; his truck going at a pace that would give a hearse in a funeral procession a run for its money.  Overtaking drivers honked angrily at him; flipping him the bird and hurling barely audible abuse at him as they passed, but it didn’t bother him.  In fact, he didn’t think there were any words in the English language slung his way that could have distracted him from the A-list teen and her world class suckjob. 

By now, his dick was twitching uncontrollably in Kiernan’s mouth; the oversized dong throbbing like an athlete’s ticker as she worked him over.  Hank was clinging to his load by a thread; his balls churning with a thick wad of creamy hot spunk that threatened to let loose with every pass of her skilled, wet maw.  He held off until he could no longer; every motion of her slick, drooling mouth up and down his pole making him tremble like a leaf in the driver’s seat of his truck. 

“Oh, fuck!  I’m gonna blow!” he blurted out, his words met a muffled groan of excitement from his teenage counterpart as she sucked harder and more greedily than ever before in anticipation of his load. 

“UUUGGGHHH!!! FUUUCCCKKK!!!” Hank bellowed as his dick went off like a rocket; the middle-aged man blasting a torrent of gloopy, piping hot seed straight down Kiernan’s throat as she drained his balls with her mouth.

“Oh, sweet Jesus!” Hank panted as Kiernan retrieved his dick from her mouth.

“Did you like that, Hanky?” she asked, the teenage starlet wiping her mouth with the back of her hand as she returned to her upright position.

“Fuck, Kiernan!” he exclaimed.  “That was incredible!”

She wrapped her arms around his muscular bicep and rested her head on his shoulder as Hank finally put the pedal to the metal and sped down the Arizona freeway.

“Well let me know if you want another one, baby,” she said, kissing the older man on the cheek.  “It’s a long way to Colorado!”

END
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 12:08:30 AM by DarkSwordsman »
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, MaxwellLord, Slyguy, MiamiLyfe, Volente, pixidragon, Calibur009, Dexter07, SnackAttack

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 12:12:21 PM »
Two fantastic stories to start!  Looking forward to adding a story of my own!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, MaxwellLord, DarkSwordsman

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Jukebox Collection(Site Collaboration)
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2019, 09:37:22 PM »
More fantastic work and great song choice from a different decade. I can't wait to do mine with an old 60's classic rock tune.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, DarkSwordsman

thenewcomer

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 11:56:00 AM »

“This is absolutely the best wine...”

Anne swirled it gently and then breathed it in deeply.

“1959. Chambertin Leroy,” she smiled, her cell phone going off for a photo. She peeked up towards the stairs to their bathroom and shouted.

“Lover! Are you coming down to celebrate or what!”

“We need to talk,” Eva said, moving with purpose down the hall way.

The grin was instant and Anne laid eyes on the perfect woman. To this day, she couldn't believe she landed such a goddess. At the top of the stairs was the best thing to ever happen to her. The black silk robe came open to reveal everything that she loved and her eyes nearly popped from her skull.

“Oh, are you fucking kidding m--”

Anne screamed with delight.

Six months earlier...

“Thank you so much for helping out.”

Evangeline stepped up close to her and pressed her lips into her sweaty neck. The pair had been cleaning the attic of Anne's late grand mother for the past two days and this picker's wet dream was the last spot to clear out. The embrace was short lived and Evangeline moved over to a dusty chest with a broken padlock.

“It's no problem, babe,” she said, distracted. “What is in here?”

Anne gave half a head turn and glanced briefly before stuffing some old papers into a box.

“I remember that from my childhood. She never let me in there.”

Evangeline knocked the old rusty lock away and pushed open the creaking lid. She didn't dare rummage in case it was a spider's home and carefully peeked into a couple of books.

“These look...old. Very old,” she said quietly.

Anne laughed. “Everything in this place is old. The house was built in the 1800's.”

“Yeah, but...” Evangeline stopped.

“But what?”

She held one of the bigger books up and shook the dust off.

“Your grandma was hoarding the fucking Necronomicon,” Evangeline laughed.

Anne turned and started to feel a bit uneasy.

“That is actually very creepy,” she said quickly. “Absolutely not. Don't even open it.”

Evangeline gave her a devilish grin and split the middle of the old parchment with a finger nail. “Ba..ba..doooook...”

“Shut up, you ass!” Anne smiled playfully, throwing a towel at her.

The fitness queen of the couple dodged with utmost grace and sidestepped to the table where she dropped the book open.

“Oh my god, Eva. You just can't resist. Now we're going to die,” Anne joked.

They both peered onto the text. It was...uneventful? Clean but worn pages and a generic font.

“This is actually pretty boring,” Eva shrugged. “Where's the devil symbols and pictures of big daddy Satan?”

Anne tilted her head in agreement and looked it over. “Well, it's in English. Kinda.”

“On your wing carry me over the abyss, beyond the reason and across the burning seas.”

Eva read through, slightly skimming it.

“Circle round and round my black eagle. Let our senses be touched by ultimate pleasure.”

Anne giggled. “I like the sound of that.” She clapped her girlfriend's cheek with a swift hand and took a hold immediately after.

Eva jumped and gave her an evil eye before diving back into the bewildering words.

“Spirit of freedom. Eternal wanderer. Joyful solitude.”

Both of them looked on.

“Higher and higher towards the stars of awareness. Let worlds of imagination and fact become one...”

The two women pulled their heads up as Eva finished the passage...

“Where I am you...and you are me...”

Both of them stood quietly with gentle breaths moving back and forth across their cheeks. A flash as bright as the Sun made Anne see nothing but red for no more than half a second before a dangerously close lightning strike hit a transformer. Both of them screamed with a fast embrace before Anne pushed off.

“Mother fucker!” she shouted.

“Phew. That was intense,” Eva chuckled. She held up her phone. “Thunderstorms, babe, not the devil.”

Anne shook her hand at her in anger and went to step out of the room.

“No. You know better than to scare me li—no, you're just mean,” she huffed.

Eva stifled her laughs and went to chase her down the steps. Drumming quickly, she ran into Anne while coming around a corner.

“Oh, what the shit?” she gasped.

Anne slapped her on the thigh hurriedly.

“Back up. Back up.”

“What the fuck is that!” Eva mouthed, quickly moving down the hall.

The bright red ball of...something floated towards them. Neither of them could comprehend what it was. It illuminated the entire room and started to gain speed.

“Car! Car!” Anne shouted. “I told you not to open the stupid fucking book!”

Both women were in fantastic physical shape and even though they cleared couches, chairs and made quick work of her grand mother's house to get outside, it started to feel futile as they turned around to find it quickly gaining on them. The surrounding area had turned into a bloody shade as the Sun seemed to be blacked out, further encapsulating just how sinister this whole incident had become. Anne glanced back and tripped face first right into leaves and dirt. With quick thinking, she lobbed the keys to Eva and before her girlfriend was able to open the car door, Anne was kicking and screaming into the opposite direction. In a flash, the door slammed and everything turned back to normal with an eerie silence washing over the area.

“Babe?” Eva said softly, her breathing ragged.

The dry, crunchy leaves were still. The trees were unbelievably quiet and the animals were no where to be heard. Eva looked around, but wasn't sure what to. She knew she couldn't leave Anne here, but her phone was in the house and she wanted to get help. The front door squealed open and she flinched, not prepared for anything. She sighed in relief to see Anne's face come around.

“Babe! Hurry before it comes back!” Eva shouted.

Anne appeared clean with impeccable jet black hair in perfect place. Smokey eyes rained down across Eva and she smiled with a fresh pair of pouting red lips. Eva was dazed and confused. She gazed onto the stylish navy blue dress that started around her neck with one line of fabric seamlessly woven into a halter that hugged her frame all the way down to a long golden zipper that opened at the top of her thigh. Eva knew her woman's body and she was never this fit. Her body was lean and sculpted with visible muscles. The thick leg went down into black straps that ended with a high stiletto heel. This was very wrong. Anne crushed the dead leaves beneath her step and headed towards Eva.

“Tell me you're okay!” she hollered with a desperate, shaky voice.

Anne found her trembling face and pressed her full lips into Eva's and they both sighed into each other with a resounding groan. Everything was a blur and Anne pulled away.

“I'm so fucking horny,” she revealed.

“Horny?” Eva shuddered.

Anne stretched out her shredded arms and rolled her neck back and forth.

“Oh, I fucking need you to shut up for once,” Anne grumbled and snatched her by the head.

Eva flinched and didn't protest. “What do you want me to do?”

Anne quickly bent down and pulled the zipper all the way to the top. “Get down on your knees, baby. I'm burning up,” she moaned with a sincere glow of truth in her eyes.

“Okay, okay,” Eva dropped, her jeans pressing into the dirt. “Now what?”

A groaning Anne pulled the swinging dress away and Eva fell back against the car door with a loud gasp. The brain wasn't able to compile the data fast enough and before she knew it, her lips were slick with a coating of fluid that leaked from the bulbous crown of Anne's behemoth shaft. Veins moved freely with rampant flow and she felt the heat as Anne pressed the bulk of it into her cheek and pushed until her heavy, bloated sack rubbed into Eva's lips. Eva herself was on the verge of mental overload and simply accepted a fourteen inch demon cock towering above her head.

“What now?” Eva mumbled on Anne's boiling balls.

“It's inside of me,” Anne stuttered her words. “I'm so horny. We have to get it out of me!” she sighed, her head dropping back.

“Okay, baby, I'm here. We got this,” Eva reminded her, taking the raging beast with both hands. It was alive between her finger tips and scared the ever living fuck out of her, but for Anne, she would do anything. ...Even if it meant sucking demon dick.

The fat head had a mind of its own and gladly slithered between Eva's soft pink mouth. The merge of hot saliva and cock made it twitch into the roof of her mouth rapidly until she sealed around it, her jaw stretched to its breaking point. Anne shuddered top to bottom, hair standing up on her arms and held Eva's head against the car door with otherworldly strength. She watched her gigantically wide slab move inward and she fed her girlfriend demonic inch after demonic inch until the slobber splurted from the corners of her mouth. It was enough and Anne dove into Eva's tonsils with a gurgling, throaty gulp for an extra long deep dive into the heart of her woman. She slapped her swollen grapefruits into the bulging neck line and held her hips on her reddening cheeks.   

Eva undoubtedly struggled and shook violently, feeling the beast throbbing chaotically against her rapidly beating heart. The sunshine started to come and go as Anne started bouncing her stomach off and on her wet forehead. She gagged and heaved inward, but nothing came except copious blasts of hot spit all over her chest and a coating for Anne's humongous balls that splashed into her distended throat. Up top, Anne was moaning and groaning, desperate for release. All she could do was throw her waist and Eva's willing face, furiously fucking her into the car with thuds.

“I can't believe,” she laughed, “that you're sucking my huge cock.” Anne pumped hard and glanced down to chuckle right into Eva's face. “You're sucking my big evil dick,” she grinned. “Oh, suck it,” she lifted up with an arch. With tits pressed between her arms, she grit her teeth and grumbled as she pounded Eva's beautiful face. “You always have your way with me and now it's my turn,” she laughed. “Mmph, suck my big beautiful dick, Evangeline...”

Anne's heels were up against Eva's thighs and her hands went across the top of the car. Buried as deep as she could go, she pummeled the continuous build up out of Eva's caved in cheeks out into the open with a puddle streaking down her slimy torso. Anne's ass was quickly captured by Eva's hands and she pressed off of the car in a violent arch.

“I'm gonna cum!”

Before Eva could acknowledge it, she felt a warm explosion and heard the shaft refilling through the inches before expanding her esophagus with a gigantic burst of spunk that rattled her core and splashed into her belly. It was immediate, sustained blasts. Anne's sloppy balls twitched and Eva's neck bulged with rapid fire demon batter that launched downwards by the pints. Anne let out a squeal and fell back with a gushy plop from the hot insides until she hit the ground out cold. Eva fell forward with a spew of evil cum lining the leaves, finally able to breathe.

“Bitch, this was a bad idea!” Eva hollered through coughs. “Anne! Wake up!” she demanded, shaking Anne's lifeless body. “What the fuck is happening!” she sighed.

The blood rush to Eva's groin came swift and she grabbed a hold of the baking bulge underneath her blue denim. It grew rapidly and she gasped at the hot twitching sliding across her thigh. She fell back and it started blasting buttons away from her jeans. The huge monster flopped out onto her sweaty abs and sputtered light goo between her slippery cleavage. Eva kept her full attention on it, but couldn't deny the power running through her body.

“Anne! Please wake up!” she shouted again, her throat sore and crackling.

Finally, she was starting to come to and scrambled to her feet in a panic.

“Jesus Christ!” she freaked. “What the fuck am I wearing?”

“Anne, go get the book!” Eva took hold of her new cock and pulled it towards her wet lips. “I'll keep it occupied.”

“You are so fucking naughty, but that is a great idea,” Anne shrugged and took off into the house.

Eva slid the beast into her sweltering tongue and opened wide again to suck the devil's meat. It was the ultimate pleasure to slobber on her own evil dong and the more she slurped and swallowed the free flowing nut, the more she reconsidered trying to get rid of it. Her shoes pressed into the dirt and she lifted it up and down into the back of her throat and felt the heavy tug of her bloated balls falling back and forth. She didn't care what it looked like, because it felt incredible to slather her own cock in hot saliva. She couldn't stop. She was on fire and bobbed generously with trials of goo lining the veins to her fat sack that dripped to the ground.

The door flew open and Anne tiptoed in her heels with an apprehensive look towards her girlfriend blowing herself. She dropped the book and started flipping pages.

“Watching you has me wondering why we are trying to get rid of this,” she admitted, skimming text, “This is pretty hot.”

Eva plopped away from the twitching boner of doom and it ached and flopped around for more of her glorious mouth. She held it down with one hand and sneered at her partner.

“We just unleashed a sex crazed hell spawn from your Grand Mother's attic and you want to keep it,” she rolled her eyes. “Typical Anne.”

“There's nothing in this damn book about how to get rid of it!” she huffed. “It's just more and more chants.”

Eva shook her head. “Don't you dare bring another one of these out here.”

Anne smiled, “I'm crazy, but not that crazy.”

“I'm so fucking horny,” Eva sighed, her teeth gritting.

“What should we do?” Anne slammed the book in frustration.

“Do I look like a demon cock expert, Anne!” Eva shouted.

Anne lit up with a glow. “What if we wear it out?”

“What?”

Anne slid up to Eva's giant meat and both women instantly started kissing on the slippery crown.

“We can outlast this demon, babe,” Anne smiled, pursed up on cock.

Eva tilted her head side to side but finally agreed with the silly idea and slurped her own sensitive bulb with passionate, ravenous kisses.

“All we have to do is make this asshole blow,” Anne giggled with sloppy smacks on veins.

It didn't take long for them to come up with a better idea and Anne was now bent over the front of their car with her dress being flipped over her bubbly cheeks. Arms spread out over the hood and anxiously awaiting the ultimate pleasure, Evangeline dropped the demon slab onto her yummy backside and spanked it between her dimples. It was so much dick. Neither of them could believe it. Evangeline slid it back into the valley of Anne's thick buns and nudged it between her gooey folds.

“I'm going to be in your fucking guts with this,” she sighed, leaning in.

Anne shivered and let her get spread apart. “Tell me more, baby...”

Evangeline was burying deep already and Anne shuddered, almost taking it too easily. Hips hit against butt and Evangeline stood tall with her hands firmly clasped on Anne's waist. She pulled back and put demon dick against her stretchy womb with quick, sloppy thrusts, bouncing her behind in waves.

“Gonna paint your insides white with devil spunk,” Eva smiled at the absurdity of her arousal.

Anne pushed up into an arch with her heels supporting her from below and turned back. “Fuckin' do it, baby. Empty those big ass balls into me,” she moaned.

Evangeline's colossal goo factories clapped wickedly into Anne's juicy pussy with big smacks that echoed into the forest. “Hear those beating on you?”

“They're so fucking big,” Anne smiled, staring back into her woman's smokey eyes. “Cum for me!”

Evangeline could never turn down Anne's requests and pounded her against the grill harder until she huffed and puffed with all of that pent up demon sex energy, unleashing a loud splash into Anne's depths. The woman squealed and her mouth dropped as she was pressed tight into the hood with another deluge of balmy spunk expanding her insides and causing her eyes to fall back into her head. Evangeline kept pumping the evil sperm as far as she could, crushing her hips into Anne's beautiful ass.

“Oh, god, it's so mu--” she said before it gushed out of her onto the ground, coating it white. Unknown to them both, it quickly raced towards her heels and absorbed itself into her skin.

Before Evangeline could pull away, she reverted back to normal and Anne felt empty before her own demon schlong emerged, slapping into the front of the car. Evangeline felt a slight regret fall over her and she let out a small pout.

“How do we both get one?”

Anne, now on a sexual rampage, grabbed her girlfriend by the pony tail and pushed her onto her back onto the hood. She took the twitching evil and spanked her soft belly with big resounding thuds.

“Do I look like a demon cock expert, Eva?” she smiled before tearing her jeans away and tossing them. “Oh, shit. I didn't realize I was this strong,” she laughed. Leaning in, she ripped away Eva's blue top and revealed her yummy tits. “Mmm, come here.” She latched onto her waist and slung her closer to the edge before draping Eva's delicious legs onto her shoulders. “Momma's turn,” she declared and sunk in balls deep, making the woman squirm into a squeal. Wrapped around her thighs, Anne held on tight and quickly started to bottom out, shoving fourteen gigantic demon inches into her with frantic thrusts. She needed to fuck hard and fuck fast. The desire was too much once it was inside of you.

Anne pushed Eva's sweaty thighs apart fully and Eva watched her belly fall up and down. “Holy fuck,” she moaned. She held onto the car for dear life as Anne's lean, muscular frame hammered towards her without fatigue. Enhanced by the demon, Anne's big juicy titties surged upwards after every slam, trapped between her arms.

“Oh, I've always wanted to do this!” Anne laughed.

“Do what?” Eva said as she shook around.

Anne's humongous demon shaft plopped away onto Evangeline's belly and the blast caught the top of her hair and lightly knocked her backwards as it splattered the windshield. The creamy batter leaked out of her scalp and onto her nose and she looked forward to see nothing but white as her entire face was drenched instantly in hot goo. The force pushed her head into the hood again and Anne groaned while she flooded Evangeline's torso with splooge. She happily jerked her cock back and forth until she was empty, relishing in the glaze that covered her partner. Before she could truly enjoy it, the demon started to slither into Eva's skin until she was completely clean.

They waited...

Nothing happened.

Evangeline looked around suspiciously but neither woman had the devil's meat any longer.

“Did we win?” Eva smiled.

Anne sighed. “That was too easy.”

The trees started to sway and the clouds started to move. Whatever evil presence used to be here was now gone and things started to return to normal.

End.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 11:58:31 AM by thenewcomer »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Slyguy, Volente, pixidragon, Dexter07, SnackAttack, Cairolife

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2019, 01:15:06 AM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word or it occurred, nor would it.

The Jukebox Collection: We've Got Tonight
Starring Taylor Swift
by MaxwellLord
(MF, Oral, cons)

All it takes is one day. One minute. One second. That's all it takes to make your life better. That was a motto of sorts for Kyle Gardner's dad. It was a way of thinking that he'd tried impart on Kyle from a young age. And Kyle, most of the time at least, almost believed it. But right now, he thought it was nothing but a load of bullshit.

Right now, Kyle was wallowing in self-pity at his favorite spot. It was a swimming hole, almost a miniature lake. It wasn't on any map he ever found either. It was his, just off a dirt road connected to the Tennessee highway just outside of his hometown of Nashville. No one but him ever came here with him. Not his brother, not his best friend, not his now ex-fiance. This spot was his, some place he could just go to think.

That's exactly what he was doing. He'd started a little campfire and was sitting at it, gazing at the blue moonlight reflect on the water while the orange-red glow of the fire lit up his face. He was hoping to find some level of contentment here. or at least peace. None of that would come. All he could do was replay every single thing that had gone wrong in the last week.

First it was getting shitcanned from his job. "Cutting costs" they said. Yeah...by firing him and hiring the boss' son to take his exact spot with his exact pay. The little shit didn't even have to work up to it. From there, things just escalated in awfulness. His car literally caught fire and went boom. It was the damndest thing. It wasn't a particularly hot day. No one had messed with it. Turns out it was an error with the engine. He got a letter about it the day after from the manufacturer concerning a recall of the car.

But the cherry on top of the shit sundae? What had made everything seem like a pleasant walk in the park? His fiance left him. She'd been cheating on him for the past six months. She couldn't even do it to his face. Just a Dear John letter....and she kept the ring. Eight years down the drain. His special place was a last resort.

At that moment thought, there was no thoughts of peace. The only thought in his mind was staying there. Never leaving. Just making it his home. Being a hermit. Anything would be better than going back to the shell of a life he had left. At least as a hermit he'd be something instead of a nothing. Which was what he was at the moment.

His timeless gaze out in to the night was interrupted by the rustling of bushes behind him. He could tell by the sound of it that the thing behind the rustling wasn't any creature, great or small, native to the area. It was way too big. It was a person. Which was just perfect. Now his secret place wasn't even his anymore.

"Oh!" she said. It was a female. And one he recognized. Hell, he was a fan, and any other time in his life, just running into her would be a high that would last him good half a year. Now, even seeing Taylor Swift seemingly pop out of nowhere could move him much. He didn't even respond to her. The next words to fill the night air were hers again.

"Um...hi...look, I don't mean to be rude or anything," said Taylor. "I really don't. And I do want to mention I have mace and it's really strong. But..okay, what are you doing in my secret spot?"

Of course. Her spot. His spot wasn't even his alone. I mean he always had evidence of this. Just small things. His fire pit being rearranged ever so slightly, cat kibble sometimes being left behind. He had always assumed it was some homeless people looking for a nice spot to rest at night. He never would have guessed Taylor Swift would be the person who also came to his spot. Or that he would ever run into her. Even as jaded as the week had made him he couldn't help but admire the beauty on display in front of him. Her perfect legs in a pair of Daisy Dukes, wearing a white shirt, a light jacket and her beautiful blonde hair done up in a ponytail. She was every bit as breathtaking if not more so than any picture or music video could ever hope to get across.

"Nam'es Kyle," he said. "And no need to explain who you are Ms. Swift. And your secret spot i also mine. Been coming here ever since I was seventeen."

"Oh...okay," she said. "Eighteen for me. Come here when, you know...things get too stressful."

"Same here."

"Yeah, that view, especially at night. Moon hits the water just right and it gets even more otherworldly. I mean this place shouldn't exist, right?  I mean about three miles away there's a roadside BBQ place. But a dirt road and a hidden path...a little slice of heaven. And I really need it right now."

"What's wrong with you?" Kyle asked.

"Oh, you know. Work stuff mainly. I have a new album coming out and I'm promoting it like mad. Performing, shooting commercials, tour planning, all of that. Nothing world shattering but I just needed to go someplace and relax. And please, call me Taylor. The Ms Swift stuff is for business meetings and lawyers. What about you?"

"Lost my job, my car blew up and my fiance left me."

"Holy shit," said Taylor. "You're a living country song." Taylor winced the moment it left her mouth. It was the first thought that came to mind but the second it was said she knew how bad it sounded.

Before she could apologize however, the comment actually made Kyle laugh. A real, genuine laugh. The first one he'd had in a while.

"Yeah, that's pretty fair," Kyle said grinning. "Hell if my dog died all the checks would be completely marked. More of a cat person myself. I believe we have that in common."

"That we do," she smiled. "Sorry about that country music comment, it just kind of blurted out...I'm just glad you laughed about it."

"Well, it was funny."

"So...you mind if I join you at our secret spot? I mean we're both stressed out...you obviously WAY more. Maybe we could relax together. Also, if it helps I brought a six pack." Taylor revealed a backpack and took it off. She opened it up and took out a six pack of beer. "Back pack is insulated so the beer is still cold. So...may I sit?"

"Sure." She winked and smiled at him. She walked right next to where Kyle was sitting. She set the six pack down and reached into her bag again, taking out an immaculately folded blanket. She unfurled it and laid it down. It was a big one too, easily meant for a king size bed. She sat down on it then took two beers off the pack and handing one off to Kyle.

The two opened their beers in sync, the ksshh sounds of the beers opening in a nice bit of harmony.

"I'm usually more of a whiskey girl," she said. "But...I don't know. Being on a shore like this...river, lake, pond...whiskey just doesn't seem to match it. A cold beer? That's perfect. Bottle or can. Just has to be ice cold."

"Well, I think you may just be on to something there Taylor," said Kyle. They clinked the cans together and each took their first sip of the night.

"SO what was it?" she asked. "The job you lost."

"Oh. Audio software. You know, like Frooty Loops, that kind of thing. I do some audio engineering as well but mainly into software design for the more professional engineers. Or I was. WOrked for a company instead of on my own. Probably my first mistake. Anything designed technically ain't even mine."

"Well, I know the feeling on that."

"Yeah, I heard. Sucks huh?"

Taylor mocked mulling over the response in her head, making a real show out of it, getting a another laugh out of Kyle. "Yeah...totally sucks. But there's always some kind of way out. I mean you also engineer in the studio as well, right? That's good work. And having a a tech edge makes it all the better as far as opportunities go."

"Yeah. Kind of want to get into some kind producing gig. Used my little brother as a guinea pig for that. Produced about three songs of him doing every instrument.."

"Talent runs in the family?"

"Yeah, that and the damn luck," said Kyle. "We can never quite get the stuff in the hands, or ears rather, of the right kind of people."

"Well I guess today is your lucky day isn't it?"

"What?" he asked before realizing what Taylor was saying. "Nah, I couldn't ask that. You came here to relax just the same as I did. Not gonna impose."

"Then I will," she said. "Besides, it's music. Just listening to music. So...if you have those songs I'm more than happy to listen. Especially in front of an open fire."

Kyle smiled, a genuine earnest smile. He reached into his back pocket took out his phone. He unlocked it, picked the music player app and the songs Taylor asked for, then handed it over.

"Need some ear buds or something?"

"No need," she said. Taylor reached into her backpack once more and took out a pair of very professional-looking headphones. She smirked at him with those delicious red lips of her and plugged the jack in then pressed play.

Kyle watched nervously, finishing off his beer as Taylor listened to each of the songs. The fifteen minutes it took seemed more like fifteen millennia. Still, she seemed to like it. How her head swayed and moved, her lips upturned into a smile and her eyes closed. She was really, paying attention to it and seeming to love it.

When the music stopped playing she took the headphones off and looked directly at a very nervous. "That was great," she said sweetly. "Your brother is really playing every instrument? It's mixed so well."

"Yeah, all him. And the vocals too. He's kind of a music whiz and all that."

"He really is. The bass was great too. I don't know how to describe it...made me think of raindrops on my skin, especially on the last song. Did you two write all the songs?"

"Well, he did. Except the last song. He wanted to do a Reverend Horton Heat instrumental cover and I obliged in helping him. He's the real star."

"Hey, don't sell yourself short," she said. "Producing isn't easy. And those tracks, they were great. I think you both have a future. I could get the tracks into the right hands you know, if you want."

"I couldn't impose like that."

"Don't be so polite," she said. "If it's what you want and you have the opportunity, take it. Besides, it's not an imposition if I offer, now is it?"

"Well, I guess you got me on the grounds of logic."

"I'll give you my email before we part company," said Taylor. "I don't think that'll be for a while though." She handed him back his phone and they both reached for a second beer.

Ksshhhh

"I have another question for you," said Taylor.

"What's that?"

"You said your car blew up, right?"

"That's about the size of it, yeah."

"Then how'd you even get here? I mean we're not in the middle of nowhere or anything but it's kind of a challenge to get from Nashville to here without a car."

"Uber." he replied. "Ain't technology grand?"

“Oh, duh,” she said with a giggle. “Of course. The most obvious answer that I completely missed.”

“Aint' that always the way?”

“More often than not,” she said. Taylor took another sip, then was ready for the next question. The big one.  “So...I have another question. And, well, considering the subject, I would totally get if you wanted to not get into it.”

“Go for it.”

“The girl. What happened there? I mean you were engaged, right?”

“Yep.” he replied. “ “Together eight years. Engaged for about three. Spent a lot of time planning that elusive perfect wedding. And I don't think that's much of a concern anymore.”

“What happened though?”

Kyle took a sip from his beer. “Well,short version is she left me for my former best friend. Kept the ring too. Long version? Reason this guy is a former best friend is he screwed e out of some serous cash and pushed me out of a business we both formed. Nothing that big mind but we were pretty successful until eh decided to go with someone a bit younger who'd work cheaper. That's something that tends to be a pattern with me. She didn't leave me then though. Stuck it out for a few more years. But I guess his number was never deleted from her contacts. And here we are.”

“I am so sorry,” Taylor said. “That...that's shitty. That's the kind of awful where even when you describe it most people can only imagine how bad it feels. With the added insult of being dumped over money.”

“How do you figure that?” Kyle asked. I mean the letter he got pretty much confirmed that he got dumped because of his thin wallet. But he didn't mention that. “That money was the problem.”

“You said it yourself.” Taylor said. “She kept the ring. When people do things like that in a break-up, they were never into you as much they were into what you could do for them. Trust me, I've seen more than enough private jets being charted on my dime I didn't know about. I mean that's not as bad as the engagement ring thing. A plane's a plane but something like that? That stuff means way more. In my eyes at least.” She reached out her hand and squeezed supportively.

“Yeah, well, thanks. I mean I've already heard the usual stuff from friends. The 'I never really liked her', 'she wasn't good enough for you', 'she's a bitch and you're better off without her' chestnuts.”

“Well, those are all true most of the time,” said Taylor. “I can speak from my experiences. It always feels...bad. Awful. You're heart is crumpled up like a piece of notebook paper and that's when it's not even that deep of a connection. When it's bad. When the hurt is just gutting you? That's when it feels like you have nothing left. No heart, no soul...you're just done. Empty. Going through the motions because what else is there?”

“That about sums it up.”

“Well, there's the bright side too,” Taylor said, smiling wide as the words escaped those lips of hers. “She's gone. I know that feels harsh to say but that's a positive. Because soon, you'll become better. No one is going to be able to hurt you like that again. It's just going to be a lot of fun at first. Doing all the stuff you want to do without checking to see if you can or you have other plans. Just do them. Then there's the new faces you'll meet, and all the fun you have. And that will easily outweigh the hurt...even all this hurt that happened at once.”

“You sound like my dad with all this positive thinking,” Kyle said, laughing a little. “He was all about that positivity stuff.”

“Sounds like a smart man.”

“Yeah, he was.” He nodded at her, then finished up his second beer.  “Look, I think I should be going,” he said.

“Why?” she asked. “I thought we were having some fun. Just relaxing, chatting. I don't really get to do this a lot during these busier times.”

“No, it's great. But, I know I wasn't exactly part of your plans for tonight.”

“And I wasn't part of yours.” she replied. “Also, if anything I'd be the one to go since you were here first. So...let's meet in the middle and just stick around for a while, okay?”

“Well, don't twist my arm or nothing.” Taylor scooted aside a bit on her blanket, allowing Kyle to sit next to her.

“You know what I always loved about this place?” she asked.

“What's that?”

“It exists. It sounds simple, but think about it. This is a little oasis in a way. A crystal clear little pond. Wonderful flower bushes that probably shouldn't grow in this part of the country. Hell, it's just a little hike from a roadside BBQ place. But if you know where to look, you get a little slice of heaven. The good stuff is where you find it. All you have to do is look for it. Though sometimes it can just sneak up on you.”

The pair faced each other, the light of the fire and moon creating a very unique mood blue and orange hues on their faces. Their lips met softly, drawn together like magnets. It was sweet, it was lovely, it was just what they both were looking for.

Despite this, Kyle pulled away slightly.

“What's wrong?” Taylor asked.

“Nothin', it's just...you know you don't have to do this right? I mean it's just...I'm not into the pity fuck thing...”

“Neither am I.” Taylor replied. “But I don't really have problems with one night stands. So...let us have that. Here, now tonight. No stress, no real life awfulness...just tonight.”

That reassurance was all Kyle need to go forward with what they both wanted. Their lips met again now that they were both fully prepared to give in to that hunger.

While their faces were together, lips and tongue in a wonderful dance of desire, their hands were not groping each other. That's wasn't for lack of desire. Kyle frantically shedding his denim jacket and t-shirt while Taylor's hands were at his belt. Soon both lovers' hands were free, previous obstacles now a thing of the past.

Before they went further, Taylor got to her feet. She looked at Kyle, a soft and sexy smile on her face. She slid her jacket off and the white t-shirt beneath. Then off came her cut-off denim shorts and the hiking boots she had. She stood before Kyle in a pair of white cotton panties and matching bra.

Taylor winked at him before unhooking her bra setting her gorgeous tits free to the night air, then bent over a bit as she removed her underwear. With that gone, there she was Taylor Swift, naked and bathed in the light of fire and the moon. Aphrodite in the flesh.

She came back down to earth and was on top of him, chest to chest as their lips met again. Then her wonderful lips traveled down Kyle body. Lips to chin, chin to neck,neck to chest and down down down until she got to his pants. The belt and zipper were undone and the present already halfway unwrapped.

Her blue eyes looked up at him, radiating a lustful giddiness as she began to pull his pants down. She only stopped to remove his boots as well. With that and a few more moments, Kyle was just as bare Taylor.

She put her hands on his knees and gentle pushed his legs apart, her body descending lower the more Kyle's legs parted. He leaned up on his elbows, watching in awe as Taylor arched her back as she got lower, watching that wonderfully round ass in the dueling lights of the makeshift  campsite. He wanted to take in every sensation he could feel. This was not a night he ever wanted to come close to forgetting.

Taylor lips gently kissed his thighs while her fingers traced up to his cock as she teased her way up to his cock. Kyle inhaled deeply when he felt Taylor's hand gently grasp his cock. She gently but methodically began to pump his dick while her lips made their way to his cock. Kyle let out a moan when Taylor began to lick his balls before full on sucking them into her mouth.

“Oh holy crap,” Kyle said. He struggled to not shut his eyes and keep his eyes on the magic Taylor was working on him. His cock was diamond hard and Taylor stroking was nothing short of exceptional. Her thumb was right under the crown, rubbing in circles between every pump and sending shivers up Kyle's spine.

After coating Kyle's balls in a sheen of her saliva, Taylor hot breath hit the wet flesh, cooling it in an enticing way before her mouth moved to it's next target. She licked the head , swirling her tongue around it before completely taking Kyle's cock into her mouth.

“Fuck!” he said, the a small echo of his voice roaming through the night. Even if his head wasn't clouded with pleasure he couldn't quite describe how what Taylor was doing felt. It obviously felt beyond good, but it was somehow both urgent and sensual and the furthest thing away from standard. Sweet and sinful and full of heart and fire. Taylor kept her eyes on him. Watching how each thing she did worked. His reaction to every movement of her hand and dance of her tongue. The moment was their's, the night was theirs. Everything about it was going to be unique. Just for them. Just for the night.

Her mouth only left his girth to lick it up and down, swirl her tongue around the mushroom head a bit more, cool the saliva with her breath and watching with a sinful little delight as he squirmed from the sensation. Then her mouth was back to work, sensually sucking. Keeping a steady pace and never breaking eye contact.  She always felt eye contact was just as important as the physical contact when sucking a cock and had not been proven wrong yet.

As wonderful as the blowjob was and as much as Taylor utterly loved sucking cock, that was never meant to be the only thing on the menu. Still, she didn't want her mouth to part company with Kyle's cock without giving him everything she could do.

“Oh my lord Taylor!” he groaned as Taylor took him in all the way to her throat. HE couldn't help it, his body took over from his mind as his back arched up, shoving his cock even deep into Taylor's mouth. She didn't mind. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened. It was in a weird way a badge of honor. And she  this to him repeatedly. She held him for a bit, released him, kissed his cock as she caught her breath and repeated until finally it all reached the boiling point. It was now. Taylor needed and Kyle needed it as well.

She moved up his body and straddled his cock, Taylor's wet pussy absolutely dripping and hovering over his throbbing prick.

“I want you,” said Taylor. “I want you right now Kyle...do you want me? Right now?”

“Oh yes Taylor,” moaned Kyle. “I fucking need you now...I need you so bad.”

“Good,” she smiled. She reached down and grasped his cock, still slick with her hot spit. She pumped it a few times before bringing it to her opening. However, Taylor didn't immediately sink herself down. Half the fun was anticipation. Instead she softly ran the tip of his cock up and down her slit, making them both quiver and shake, waiting for the next moment to come.

Finally, after all the wonderful waiting, that moment came. Kyle and Taylor both groaned in approval as she sank down on his hardness. His hands went to her thighs, gripping them as they both savored the moment and committed it memory. Then, Taylor moved forward.

“Ohhh....oh Kyle yes...” moaned Taylor. Her hands were behind her, gripping Kyle's knees as she rode his cock. Her long blonde locks waved, shook and danced with the motions of her body. Rising and falling grinding and swirling her hips. For Kyle it was a treat for body and eyes. The glow of the fire and moon giving Taylor an otherworldly glow.

Kyle's hands moved to her backside, gripping her plump ass as Taylor moved faster and faster on him, her moans getting hungrier more demanding.

“Ohhh...fuck baby...your cock's so good...oh...oh my god yes...” Taylor leaned forward, her hands bracing against Kyle's chest. She worked her pussy on his cock faster and faster. Sparks were flying, her teeth were bare as her breaths with hissed between him.

Seeing her like this and feeling her sensational cunt on his cock was too much for Kyle. He wasn't going to be passive in the act any longer.

Her rose up, wrapping his arm's around Taylor and getting an elated and erotic giggle to emanate from her mouth. He kissed he savagely as her perfect wrapped around him, locking at the ankles. Taylor's lips were at his ears and she whispered to magic words directly to the source, “Fuck me.”

And he did. He needed to. Kyle held Taylor close and tight and gave her back everything she had given and was still giving him. Forehead to forehead, snearing lustful grins on both their faces as they fucked. Taylor squeezed her pussy around his cock, still working her hips as best she could being chest to chest with him. And her best was damn good.

Kyle wasn't too bad himself in Taylor's eyes. He wasn't all thrust, he had technique, He knew how to work his hips, just where to rub and caress her, the right spot to kiss Taylor's flesh. He somehow had the road map to all the right spots. He thrust into her with equal parts power and passion, his hands wrapped around Taylor's back and firmly gripping her shoulders.

Kyle's hands went from Taylor's back down to her ass, squeezing those perfect cheeks tight while he thrust into her. Taylor then leaned  back, being held by Kyle and giving him access to her breasts.

“Mmmmmyessss,” she said, biting on her bottom lip. Her eyelids fluttered when Kyle began to worship her breasts. There was no other way to describe it in her mind. His tongue swirling around her nipples, a delicate roughness to it before closing his lips around it and sucking, then moving to the next. Back and forth, satisfying his lust and hers at the same time.

It was pure sexual instinct on them both at this point. Lips, tongues, hands and fingers all over each others bodies, a furious and lusty pace had been built between them. That pace was rushing them to a fireworks show of pleasure.

Taylor rose back up and tightened hers legs' grip on Kyle. The two had a sheen of sweat on them that made the pair seem to glow in the firelight.

“Kyle...mmm I'm gonna cum....you're gonna make cum baby...mmmm and I want you to cum too...do it in me okay? I want to feel it...”

“Me too,” Kyle grunted. “Oh fuck Taylor I'm gonna cum too...shit...oh my fucking god this is perfect...”

“Yeah...mm yeah then do it,” Taylor said. “Cum for me....cum with me...oh fuck yessss...yesss...YESSSS!”

Lighting struck within Taylor as she came. She shook in Kyle's embrace, her cunt squeezing and contorting around his stiff rod, which was all Kyle needed to join Taylor in the choir of pleasure. Their voice mixed into one pleasured howl ringing throughout the night.

They held each other tight as they started to come down, the drunk daze of lusting taking control as Taylor savored her cum filled cunt as Kyle gave her a few more afterpumps. They were both spent in the most satisfying way.

The both fell back on the blanket, Taylor still on top of Kyle. His wilted cock slipped out of her pussy and she moved to his side. They shared one last kiss before drifting off to sleep.

The next day Kyle woke up, and Taylor was gone. He knew the night previous wasn't a dream, due to him being naked as the day he was born. And there was proof she had been their beyond his memory that would last a life time. It was a letter right on top of his neatly folded clothes.

He opened  up the folded piece of paper and read it.

Kyle,

I hope you don't mind that I cut out when the sun came up. Far from personal. Business stuff. Would have liked to share breakfast with . So consider that a rain check when next we meet our secret spot. I put my work email down so you could send me those tracks. I'm not promising anything, but I will have some people I know listen. But until then, I also put down the address of a friend of mine in Nashville. They can always use good audio engineers. Just give him my work email and drop my name, he'll know you're legit. This isn't charity by the way either. It's an opportunity. One I think you're going to excel with.

I hope things work out for you. Just one night is all it takes for me to know you deserve something good. Can't think of a better person to share a special place with.

With love,

Taylor

Kyle couldn't help but smile a bit. He set the letter aside and began to get dressed. One night and it all changed. Who could have thought?

« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 05:02:35 PM by MaxwellLord »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, thenewcomer, pixidragon, MoscowCalling, Jesse90, SnackAttack

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2019, 04:50:33 PM »
I loved loved loved this!  A sweet blend of naughty and nice!  This is a Taylor story I'm gonna keep coming back to read again and again.

NinthThrow

• Author
  • Lover of gorgeous women, great outfits, high heels
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2019, 08:18:24 PM »
That demon-possessed Anne and Eva was really fucking hot!
Open for commissions!  Get your fantasy written, send me a PM to get started!

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, thenewcomer

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2019, 08:35:21 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

The Jukebox Collection: Honey Bee
Starring Scarlett Johansson
(MF, HJ, Oral, Anal, Exhib, Cons)
by MaxwellLord

Steve was not a hook-up master. It wasn't that he had anything against the idea. Far from it. The idea of one-off, guilt free sex between two consenting adults had several different layers of appeal to it. He just wasn't very good or lucky at it.

It wasn't that Steve couldn't talk to women. He could. But he was better at it when it came to looking for more than just a hook-up. He could start a good conversation with any woman. But just enough to get in someone's pants? Something about it tied his tongue up and made him look like a total dunce.

And he'd had a couple one night stands, but those were due to women doing the very easy job of getting into his pants. That obviously didn't take much though. Honestly all he needed to hear was "Hey, wanna fuck?" and he would have been ready to go, as most guys would. But getting a one night stand out of a woman was an actual challenge, at least for him.

Maybe it was because it wasn't a goal of his. He liked getting laid, but he also liked there being more to it than sex. Still...the idea of not having to call someone the next day or having any reason to stick around post-orgasm had an appeal. Which was why he downloaded a hook-up app.

The app was unique. It played up to Steve's strength in finding one night  stands. The women did all the work. All he had to do was upload his profile and wait for someone to pick him.

That led him too a no name bar in the meatpacking district of New York. That was actually the name of the place, the No Name Bar. Of course you wouldn't see that on the outside on a big glowing neon sign. But the address still showed up on Google Maps.

This was where he was told to meet the woman in question. The woman who picked him. He had a little bit of pride in that. That a woman, out of all the other guys on the app, many more than likely way more attractive than he was, would pick him for no other reason than to fuck. It was a nice ego boost.

The woman, on her profile at least, went by the name Honey Bee. Not her real name but the whole point of the app was for the woman to stay anonymous until she was ready to reveal herself. He didn't mind that aspect. Just water off Steve's back.

The bar itself was a clash of modern and classic ideas about a dive bar. The furniture all had that classic wood look and feel. Deep browns and lighter tnes, all seemingly well worn with age. The lights ween't too bright nor dim. The special lighting for inebriation. Not too bright to bother your whiskey soaked eyes but bright enough to make out who you're going home with.

The modern pieces were obvious. The digital jukeboxes and the arcade machines, as well as not a hint of smoke throughout the entire bar. It made it clear to get to his destination.

Honey Bee had given Steve clear instructions She was sitting in the back booth of the bar. The very back. Past the red topped billiards tables and digital dartboard. To the right. Her back would be to him. Clean and clear instructions. Perfectly clear.

So Steve made his way in the bar. Pas the drinkers, past the digital jukebox. Past the red billiards table and digital darts to the very back of the bar. Unlike the full room up front, the deeper her got the more sparingly the bar was populated, like the patrons knew whoever liked to go to the back liked it nice and quiet. There was a different vibe in the back. Even a different smell. Up front didn't smell bad at all, but it was more...musky. A bit more chaotic. Open with the insanity that only New York could bring. In the back...there was an undercurrent of that lightning. It was trapped in a bottle, waiting to be unleashed. Steve could relate.

As he felt that electricity conduct in his blood, he finally put eyes on the booth in question, and there she was, long blonde hair being the only thing he could see. There was his Honey Bee. He straightened out his suit and checked his breath and breathed deep. It was now or never.

However, no amount of bracing himself could have prepared him for what he saw when he approached the woman. She was gorgeous,beyond that honestly. Sexy too, wearing a formfitting, low cut dress that displayed cleavage that could only be described as legendary and holding an ice cold glass of vodka with a twist.

None of that was the shocking part. What was shocking was who all that, plus a gorgeous and knowing smile now on display, belonged to. The owner was one Scarlett Johansson and Steve's shocked reaction gave her a sexy case of the giggles.

"Steve, correct?" she asked. He could only nod in response. "Then that seat is for you." She motioned to the empty area of the booth right across from him and Steve sat as directed. "Would you like a drink? On me."

"Um...yeah." he replied. "Jack. No mixer or anything. Just straight and neat."

"Good choice," Scarlett said. "I'm usually a whiskey girl. Tonight though..Grey Goose with a twist felt right." She looked to the bartender, getting the older gentleman's attention. "Oliver? Would you be a deer and prepare my friend here a Jack? Neat please."

"Right away Ms. Johansson," the bartender said. In a flash the brown liquor was in front of Steven, still in shock and Scarlett loving every second of it.

"Not what you expected I take it?" she asked. "Don't be shy. You're not the first man I've seen with that reaction."

"Really?" Steven asked.

"Of course. A man like yourself may be expected to get laid with a meet-up like this. BUt with Scarlett Johansson? It's a shock."

"Well yeah." he replied. "I wouldn't have been so blunt."

"Now why's that?" she asked with a smile. "That's what the app is for, isn't it? It's to fuck. To hook up with strangers. Or, in our case...lady's choice. And so far I've never walked away unhappy. Let's not break that tradition Steven."

"I don't aim to," he said, trying to force himself into a state of relaxation. "I guess I'm just shocked at, well, aside from it being you,  you're so..."

"Up front?" asked Scarlett. "Look, the way we met? Perfect for me. I like to fuck. A lot. And I don't like being confined to just one person. For a relationship, the emotional side? Of course. But...I need that raw, pure feeling that you can only get from, well...fucking. Not making love. Just raw, dirty fucking. Not a lot of men are fans of that if I'm in a more...personal relationship with them, as you can imagine."

"Yes."

"So...they don't need to know. Call me selfish but I want all my needs met. And this is the best outlet for half of said needs. Any objections?" Steven shook his head. "Good. I don't mean to sound so...callous. That's hardly going to get us to the point we both want to be at. So...let's make things a bit more fun."

Scarlett patted the area next to him, urging Steven to scoot closer to her in the booth. "Don't worry, I don't bite when fully clothed." She winked at him, getting a laugh out of Steven. He was already melting. He scooted closer, relaxing as Scarlett settled in. If he was ready, she was ready. The pre-show was over. Men, even other actors, were always nervous when she turned it on. She was far from afraid to make it clear what was one her mind and what she wanted. Most men didn't know how to handle that. They were a special kind of fun.

"Let me ask you something Steven," said Scarlett. "Aside from being nervous, were you happy when you saw who I was? Turn you on a little?"

"Well, once the shock subsided, definitely."

"Fantasy fulfilled? Be honest. It wouldn't be the first time I've heard it. It's also more than a little bit of a turn on. An ego boost too, can't lie. BUt there's that little bit of a thrill knowing you're about to fuck someone whou could only dream of the chance. Or so they thought at least."

"Yes," Steven said. If Scarlett was going to be blunt, so would he. It was only fair. "Big time. For a long time. I hope that's not weird or anything, but it's the truth."

"Not too weird," Scarlett said with a grin. She sipped her drink, licking her lips before speaking again. "I mean this is hardly a normal situation. Weird's expected. Required when you think of it really. Besides. It's nice to be desired. To be wanted. Her's an example. I...desire you. Right now. I saw your pictures...your profile. Knowing exactly what you wanted...and you'd be giving me the same thing if I just swiped right....made me hot. Made me wet."

Scarlett leaned over, her smoky-voiced confession making Steve lose any sense of caution and nerves he had. She stuck her tongue out and licked his lips, sealing the contact with a kiss before leaning back in her seat. But while her face was farther from Steven, the same was not true of the rest of her body. Her hand had moved to his thigh, giving the flesh a delicate squeeze.

"But you know what's really hot?" asked Scarlett. "The fact that whatever happens tonight is all ours. No one else will ever know....just you and me. Private memories into private fantasies. And it all starts with just one touch."

Steven's eyes looked around as Scarlett's hand went to his zipper, pulling it down and fishing out his cock.

It wasn't too long before it was out and hard in her hands. Scarlett smiled as she saw Steven try to keep his composure as she pumped him under the table. And this wasn't a friendly, getting him ready handjob. She was going for the prize.

"Don't worry Steve," she said. "No one is even looking at us...and if they did no one would know." That was a half truth and Scarlett knew it. Anyone who did turn their eyes to them would notice the tell tale motions of her arms and the look of pleasure on Steve's face. But that was part of the thrill. It was the fun. Sweet as honey.

All he could do was nod. Speech would have required him to think hard enough to form words. Thinking that hard could possibly take even a fraction of his mind away from experiencing what her hand was doing to his cock. Slow but also urgent somehow. Not a moment or movement wasted with her expert hand. Pumping, milking and refusing to give Steven a moment to breathe. Moments to breathe weren't fun.

Besides, if he came he came. It wouldn't mean the end of their night.

"Go ahead Steven," said Scarlett, her lips at his ear. "Cum. Don't be shy. Let it go...cum while I pump your dick. I want to feel it throb in my hand, pulse with every shot...but don't make a mess. No one wants to clean that up....in fact I have a solution for that."

Scarlett reached for her glass of vodka and brought it under the table right at the tip of Steven's cock.

"Right there Steven...cum right there...give mea real cocktail honey...mmmm gonna get every drop out of you...cum..."

In moments Steven grants Scarlett's request, unloading and giving her Grey Goose a whole different kind of twist. And Scarlett wasn't letting go until she drained the tap, milking every drop into her glass and holding the head of his cock right above the cold, cold liquid. It gave a whole new sensation to his orgasm.

When the last drop was rung out of his cock, Scarlett brought the glass to her lips and drank it all down, licking her lips as a dazed Steven watched with a smile on his face. Scarlett Johansson had just downed his cum in  a cocktail.

"Goes down smooth," she said with a smile. "Now...here's what we're going to do. I'm going to get one more drink. We're going to finish our drinks, some small talk too. Wouldn't be proper to just skip that getting to know you time, brief as it might be. Then we're going to leave this lovely little bar and fuck. Any questions?"

"A couple, if that's okay." replied Steven.

"Of course. I did say we had time for small talk." Scarlett signaled the bartender for another drink. "What do you want to know?"

"Well...it's just....you're you. You're Scarlett Johansson."

"Very perceptive," she joked, smiling wryly. Her new drink was dropped off and she leaned forward, baring her ample cleavage to Steven. "Go on."

"Well...why all this? I mean there's gotta be a long line of guys in Hollywood who'd die for a hook-up like this."

"Well, first off thanks for the compliment," she said, taking a small sip of her drink. "Well, the easy answer is this is quiet. This is secret. I fuck a co-star? That gets around. Hell, if it even looks like I might have done it, that gets around. That's not just me, that's ANY celebrity. It spreads like wild fire. Honestly kind of makes it hard to show affection to anyone in public, honestly. That is, another celebrity. But...something like this? I get to have my fun. All physical. Pure pleasure. We both walk away happy. No one has to know. No a soul. I'm not going to tell. ANd you won't either. The carrot of this happening again is just to good of a reason to be quiet."

"Well, makes sense," Steven said, smiling and subtly shaking his head, still not believing all this.

"Anything else?"

"Well, where are we doing this?" Steve asked, reality finally setting in. This was real. This was happening. He was going to fuck Scarlett Johansson.

"Two choices. One: I have a hotel room. We have a basic little fuck session. You cum, I cum. Two:...". Scarlett paused, grinning. "Well, two is where the real fun is and you're going to have to trust me. Either way, we fuck. We just have more fun with the surprise." Scarlett took another sip of her drink, licking her full cherry lips as she looked on at Steven. "So, what'll it be? Gentleman's choice."

"Well," Steven said, pretending to mull it over in his head. "My answer is I trust you."

"Good choice," said Scarlett. "Let's finish up here. Then...just follow me."

The couple finished their drinks, though Steven's sips were far more akin to a single gulp. Scarlett loved them eager.

With the drinks done and paid for and a sizable tip left behind, Scarlett led Steven out of the No Name. They continued the small talk. Keeping it light and casual, though with every step to the destination Scarlett could feel the heat, feel herself getting wet. He was cute, eager and she had the perfect spot for them. It was always perfect...with the right guy. She knew it would fit Steven like a glove.

Steven was very anxious. Not the nervous kind. It was hungry. He had long since gotten over the shock of his partner for the night. Now it was all desire. He had no questions as Scarlett led him to a parking garage a half block away. He didn't register how familiar Scarlett seemed to be with the security staff, greeting each of the guards on the first floor with a kiss on the cheek and a first-name basis greeting. Why would he. His mind was focused on something much, much more important, like anyone in his position's would be.

She led him to the elevator, and with that moment f privacy, Steven was on her. He pressed Scarlett against the wood-paneled wall of the elevator, his lips to her while his hands roamed her body. He fondled her tits, caressed her curves and cupped her as before hiking up her skirt.

"Mmmm, so hungry," she said, that husky voice oozing sexy. She grasped the back of Steven's neck as he buried his face in hers. She sighed in approval when he slid the straps of her dress down, her tits being laid bare. As his mouth kissed from her neck to her collar bone and making a path to her luscious breasts his hand worked under her skirt, pushing her panties aside as he inserted his fingers in her very wet and inviting pussy.

Scarlett moaned, her red nails softly digging into the flesh of Steven's neck. He had eagerly given himself over to lust, worshiping her tits with a passion she loved to feel. Scarlett always got that special jolt when she could tell that even when a man was completely drunk on her, he knew what he wanted to have, what he needed to taste. A laser focus in a foggy field.

Right when his lips reach her nipple, a bell went off. The elevator had reach the destination. Top floor. A few seconds seemed both so much longer and so much shorter. Steven managed to pull himself away and allowed Scarlett to lead him out.

The top floor of the garage was the roof, the only thing above it the starry night sky and a few buildings. Some of them abandoned, some not. The parking area itself was bare save for one car parked at the very end. It was actually face forward with the trunk of the car pointing to the concrete barrier and the street below.

Steven didn't think of how odd it was Scarlett's was the lone car on this level of the lot as she led him to the car. If he did, she would have told him how friendly she was with the staff here. ANd then, depending on how she read Steve's reaction, tell him how familiar. How she'd fucked both of the guards a few times, earning a bit of loyalty from them so it was no big favor for them to make the top floor her private lot. They'd get payback. The best kind.

"Like it?" Scarlett said, sitting and leaning back on the hood of her car. It was a sleek yellow Mustang, the black of her dress making her stand out even more against the car. A sexy vehicle for a sexy woman. "It's not the plaza...but we're gonna ave a lot more fun without a bed. Something about the night air...makes it all so much better."

"I think we can make it work," said Steven. Their lips met again and they resumed their action, Steven's moth going right back to Scarlett's tits and his hand returning under her skirt. Though now, he grabbed the hem of her panties and started to pull them down. It was an effort Scarlett was too eager to help him with. He had no hesitation. No worry they might be caught, that someone would see them. If Scarlett had no fear, why would he?

"Yes baby...mmm Steven just like...suck my titties..." Scarlett leaned on her arms, her head hanging back as she took in all the sensations. Steven's fingers probing and working inside of her while his thumb rubbed her aroused clit, his mouth and tongue sucking  and kissing her tits, flicking and circling her hard nipples with her tongue.

Scarlett's dress was pulled halfway down, her tits completely free, when Steven began to go lower until her was on her knees. Any trepidation he felt earlier in the night was gone. He wanted her too much.

Scarlett pulled the tight skirt of her dress all the way up and sat completely on the hood of her car. She parted her legs and Steven dove in, Scarlett's back arching as he made first contact.

"Oh GOD yes!" she shouted, her smoky voice echoing into the city lit sky. She had no concern about being seen. Why would she? It wasn't her first time fucking in this exact same spot. No one ever saw her, ever caught her. If they did pictures of her in various stages of carnal knowledge wold be plastered all over the internet. It was New York. This shit happened. No one really cared. Especially if it was a good show.

Her breath hissed as Scarlett drew it in between gritted teeth. It wasn't too often one of her fuck pals went down on her. It had happened, but most men just wanted to fuck her, to have their cock inside her. She didn't mind. That was the point of the whole exercise and both parties always went away very happy campers. There was however, always something to be said for a man willing to go the extra mile, and Steven was more than willing. He quite literally had gone head first into action. No slow build up. He flat out needed to taste her,attacking her clit with a hunger and desire Scarlett had rarely felt.

Scarlett's eyes shut tight and she bit her lower lips. She held his head in place and began to grind her cunt against his face, humping him as she got hotter and hotter. Soon enough a mouth wasn't going to be enough for her. Scarlett was going to need something far more substantial.

"Fuck me!" demanded Scarlett. "Stick that cock in me!"

His eyes told Scarlett all she needed to know. It didn't take a single word to throw more kindling on her fire. Still, Steven managed to do it. ANy nerves he may have had at the beginning were distant memories. Any hesitation or caution, any timidness was burned away by his desire for Scarlett and that knowledge just turned her on ever more. The cherry on top(so far) was what Steven did next.

Scarlett had expected Steven to rise up in between her legs, pants dropped, cock out and thrust in her and letting her wrap her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her. What she got what was the sexual beast she created.

Scarlett yelped and laughed when Steven rose up and spun her around, bending her over the bright yellow hood over car. She licked her lips and shook her ass, waiting for his cock to enter her. When she heard the jingle-jangle of an undone belt and the surprisingly erotic music to her ears of a zipper unzipped Scarlett craved his sweet nectar a bit more.

"Fuck me," she said with a smile. "Now...let me feel that dick inside me Steven...don't tease...not now."

"Don't worry," he said, his voice a sexy guttural growl. Scarlett cooed and giggled a bit as he slapped his hard dick on her round ass a few times before taking aim at her honey pot. "Oh shit....". Steven could not believe the sensation of fantasy becoming flesh, a dream made reality. He was inside Scarlett Johansson. His cock was inside her cunt and it was nothing short of heavenly...with just the right amount of sin.

"Oh my GOD yes!" Scarlett yelled, her voice mixing in with the night time symphony of the city. "Fck e...just like that baby...hard...nice and hard...mmmmnnnnggyessss...."

His hands roamed her ass as he took her. Hard thrusts, but slow to pull back out. Steven wanted to imprint the tightness  of her love canal in his brain. He wanted his memories of this to be as vivid as possible. Recording every grunt of satisfaction from Scarlett's mouth when he thrusted forward, the way her firm flesh felt in his hands, the way her ass felt and sounded when her smacked it, how the tattoo on her back looked with her bent over in front of him. This fantasy come flesh was going to be locked away for lonely nights later on down the line.

Scarlett licked her lips as her tits heaved forward with every thrust Steven made into her sopping cunt. His pace was increasing now, speed coming with those hard pounds. It was just what the doctor ordered. She slammed her fist down hard and howled "YES!" into the neon nights as Steven worked his hips a bit, hitting all the right spots inside on one amazing stroke inside.

Her moans of passion increased when his arms slid around her, gliding over her stomach and back to her tits. He couldn't resist and she couldn't blame him. He needed to feel those fantastic funbags. He was rough but tender, mauling and massaging her breasts. He squeezed her tits as he pulled Scarlett up, her tattooed back to his chest.

Scarlett let out a low, smokey moan as Steven began to roll her nipples between his fingers, the soundtracks of his grunts and growls mixed with his hot breath on her neck was making her tingle in all the right places and in all the right ways.

Steven's thrusts got much faster, much more insistent. He hooked his arms under her shoulders leaving Scarlett's tits free to give in to the wonder of inertia as they bounced and jiggled with Steven's quick thrusts inside of her.

"Mmmm more....I want more...fuck give me MORE!" demanded Scarlett. Her tongue was turned upward over her teeth, eyes fluttering as she savored every second of sensation.

"Want more?" Steven asked. "You really, really want more Scarlett?"

"YES! Oh fuck yes! Fucking give it to me!"

If Steven could think of anything outside of fucking Scarlett, he'd think about how far away he was from not being a hook-up guy. ANd he still wasn't. He couldn't have picked up a woman and done all this. However, that thought wasn't remotely close to entering his head. Instead, something far more fun had sparked his imagination.

He pulled out of Scarlett's dripping pussy and spun her around, pulling her in for a deep embrace and savage kiss. Every movement he made was welcomed and returned by Scarlett, the vixen very happy at how well her night had turned out so far. She couldn't wait to see how daring her was going to be.

"Go over to the railing over there," Steven said, motioning to the red metal reail embedded into the concrete wall behind the trunk of her car. "Bend over."

"Why?" she teased. "What are you gonna do? Huh fucker? What are you gonna give me?"

"I'm gonna fuck your ass." Steven declared. Not asking. He was being daring. He certainly would have declined if she said no...but he was willing to be a bit more dominant. He had a craving to fulfill. If he was going to have a one night stand with Scarlett Johansson he was going to get everything he could.

"Mmmhmmm," Scarlett grinned. "Gonna take my ass big man? Shove that hot piece of meat up my tight ass? Then fucking do it." Scarlett licked his lips then turned her back to him, walking over to exactly where he directed and bending over. She looked out at the building ahead of her and the street below, the people walking back and forth, buzzing about. She was so fucking hot.

"Nnnggg yesssss," she growled, Steven's cock slowly entering her. As much as he wanted to ravage her, his mind wasn't totally focused on sating his hunger. He groaned in a low raspy voice and Scarlett gripped the railing tight as he filled her asshole with his hard, throbbing cock. "Oh fuck that's so fucking big."

"You like taking this big cock in your ass?" Steven teased, slowly beginning to get a rhythm in Scarlett's amazing asshole. "Every inch...right up your ass...oh fuck..."

"Gimme," she said, almost absent-mindedly. "More...harder...you won't fucking break me...fuck my ass!"

Steven began to do exactly that, his pace speeding up and his cock ramming Scarlett's ass. And Scarlett was loving every second of it. How she had turned someone who seemed like a nervous little fawn upon seeing her and turned him into a full blown wolf of a man. Taking her, daring to have her as he pleased, which pleased her even more. She loved nights like this, stumbling upon just the right guy who could scratch that itch that few men knew exactly how to do. And tonight the best way to that itch was by being balls deep in her ass.

"Ohh...oh fuck..." The words dripped from Scarlett's mouth, agape as she hung head over the side of the railing. Her blonde hair and tits moved with every hard an hungry thrust made up her rectum. Her hands gripped the railing white knuckle hard as her pounded her ass, his balls slapping against her slick slit.

Scarlett's howls and moans of absolutely intense pleasure rung out over the streets, people looking up and laughing without having any clue who it was being railed at the railing above her. Seeing her like that just made Steven more ravenous and more daring. He was all instinct as he grabbed a handful of Scarlett's hair, yanking her back to his chest. He grabbed her face an d turned to his, kissing her while he thrust hard and deep in her ass.

"You gonna cum for me?" he asked. "Cum with my cock in your ass?"

"Fuck yes!" she shouted. "Don't you fucking dare stop...not if you want this to happen again...you take that fucking ass like it's yours...fucking TAKE it!"

Steven licked at her cheek and surprised Scarlett against, jerking her from the railing to the trunk and bending her over it hard, though now he was on top of her, his chest pressing her down as his cock was lodged deep inside her ass still pumping away. He grabbed her hand and brought it her clit, the two rubbing it fiercely, just as fiercely as Steven's cock ravaged her tight starfish.

Scarlett began to lose control, her moans becoming louder, desperate and chaotic. The curtain was closing for Scarlett and she couldn't wait for that final sensation to utterly wreck her.

With a few more deep thrusts by Steven that was it for her, making him wince in pleasure as her asshole clamped down and she cried out "FUUUUUCCKKK YESS!!!" into the night sky. Her body shook and quivered as a smile of pure orgasmic bliss came over her face. It was almost everything she wanted. Almost....but she could tell Steven wasn't done...he was still thrusting inside her ass.

"You wanna cum? Scarlett teased, her voice both exhausted and excited simultaneously. "Gonna give Scarlett all that yummy sweet nectar from your cock?"

"Fuck yeah," he growled, giving her  a few more thrusts before pulling out of her ass. He moved back to the hood of the car and sat on it, beckoning Scarlett to come over. "I wanna fuck those tits....cum all over that face and those perfect fucking tits...."

"Mmmm happy to help." Scarlett dropped to her knees and delicately crawled over to Steven. He had a little bit of a gentleman left in him as he laid out his jacket for her to kneel on. Once Scarlett got between his legs, her eyes locked on his and a devilish grin took over her cock drunk face as she wrapped her tantalizing tits around his throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck," Steven croaked. "Just like that Scar....just like fucking that..."

"Mmm yeah baby," she cooed. "Fuck those titties...gimme that cum...every drop...don't hold back....gimme some cum...shoe me how good I did...how much you fucking wanted me..."

From there Scarlett's mouth got occupied, sucking the tip of Steven's cock every time it peaked out of the valley between those beautiful breasts. It was heaven for him, it was all over her face. And soon, there was going to be something all over Scarlett's face.

Steven stood up with a start, aiming his cock at Scarlett's face and his rod began to erupt its white hot goodness all over it and her voluptuous tits.

Scarlett moaned with mouth open and tongue out as the thick spunk landed on her face and tits in ropes and drops, savoring each pulse as it landed on her as if it were the sweetest of honey.

Just before the well ran dry Steven scrambled to get his cock back between those cum covered tits, fucking them a for more seconds and spilling the last of his seed before collapsing backwards, catching his fall just barely with the hood of Scarlett's car.

"Well...that was fun," Scarlett said, cleaning the delicious mess up with her fingers. "A lot of fun."

"I...uh...wasn't too rough or anything, was I?" Steven asked, his senses returning to him.

"Oh hardly darling," Scarlett said. "But thanks for asking." She got to her feet and walked to her car, giving Steven a peck on the cheek before opening her trunk and grabbing a towel and a new dress. She'd gotten most of his cum off but that dress was going to need a dry cleaning. He stared in utter awe at her naked, still cum covered form as she licked and wiped the last of his spunk off and changed clothes.

"So...um...what now?"

"Well, first, I officially enter your number on my fun phone," Scarlett said. "Then, we kiss each other goodnight, go our separate ways until next time I give you a little buzz. So until next time...think up something real fun you'd like to do with me."

"Next time?" asked Steven.

"Of course." replied Scarlett. "You must have so many more dirty little thoughts about me." She gave him a quick peck on the cheeks and got in her car. By the time his pants were up she'd driven off, leaving him, delirious and with a big grin. He still wasn't what he'd call a hook-up guy...but he certainly could be talked into it again. Just waiting for that next buzz from Scarlett, his Honey Bee.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Chlp, pixidragon, MoscowCalling, Tyg, SnackAttack

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2019, 09:01:52 PM »
Nice work, I love all the dirty talk with Scarlett. I could read this in her voice.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2019, 04:57:33 PM »
Great Scarlett story, fit the song really well.  Now, where can I sign up for this app?  ;D

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2019, 04:37:03 AM »

The Jukebox Collection: Ballroom Blitz
Starring Liz Gillies
(MMMF, oral, anal, DP)
By MaxwellLord

Sometimes, a person just needed time alone. Even if they adored the people in their lives. Friends, family all beloved, but still a times a bit too much. That was the position Elizabeth Gillies was in. She was just a week away from some off time form her show Dynasty. In that time, she had several days already taken up to be with her friends, her family. People she loved. But still...she needed a bit of a lone to time to decompress. She always did. It was almost clockwork. The only variants were the hotels.

Even then though, Liz was very specific about what hotels she booked for these little decompression trips. Never any place huge or expensive. Nothing that would draw attention to herself. It was always some place nice, but not extravagant. Just a nice little hotel in a sleepy town. It always suited these trips best.

That was where Liz found herself the weekend before the holiday break on Dynasty. It was a nice, moderate sized little hollow just outside of Georgia, where the show was shot. She'd checked in early in the morning to a suite at the local hotel. She didn't want extravagance but Liz still wanted a great room.

After a wonderful and recharging nap, Liz decided to do her favorite activity during these brief periods of semi-solitude, she explored the hotel's event area. It was an odd bit of sight-seeing and she knew that. But she honestly liked it. It was quiet, didn't really bother anyone and best of all, she couldn't think of anyone else who did it. It wasn't that Liz was someone who just needed to have “oh so out there” hobbies. Rather, she just had some things she liked to do alone. This activity was wandering around the conference areas of any given hotel.

The layouts were all usually the same, just hosted in different areas. Sometimes they were cordoned off  to a side of the first floor of the hotels, others they were stationed on the second floor or some sub-level just before the guest rooms. Once you got there however they were pretty much all uniform.

Liz was often questioned by her friends as to why she liked doing it. It was hard to explain it, but it all really boiled down to people watching. Observing. She honestly liked seeing the different way in which people all used the exact same type of room. School reunions, wedding receptions, conventions for workers all across the globe in various fields; it tended to just be fascinating to observe. For the convention goers, the actual content of what they were speaking could be boring, but it was sometimes just fun to get a quick peak at the myriad of people who were there. That and sometimes they had vegan breakfast pastries, donuts and half decent coffee which made sneaking in worth it.

What usually ended up being the highlight though were those get-togethers. The reunions, the weddings, the birthdays. Those tended to be really fun. While these trips of hers were designed to be bit of a getaway, she couldn't resist finding a way inside these parties and blending. It was an acting exercise, in a way.

Then there were those other times when Liz stumbled on the hotel staff setting up. That was fun in a different way. It was a far more relaxed hang out, when they let her come in and sit. Plus, free food and drinks from the bar just for talking to the staff like human beings.

As Liz walked along those conference room halls, she didn't know what she would find. The first couple rooms she came upon were either empty or locked. It didn't really affect Liz. If the next hallway she walked down turned up nothing, she'd  be fine. Just got out for a quick bite, and relax a bit more in her room.

However, one she turned that corner she heard something very promising. Liz followed her ears to a ballroom at the very end of the hallway. She went for the nob. No resistance. Liz smirked as she opened the door and stepped in.

Inside there was pretty much the traditional party set up. A bar off to the side, pretty well stocked and circular tables covered with white cloths. Not other table settings though. The real set up hadn't even started yet. The one unique thing about the room was the stage set up, which was where the noise was coming from.

On the stage was a three piece band, a man on drums, one on bass and one on guitar. Judging by the placement of the microphone, Mr. Lead Guitar was also Mr. Lead Singer. They were playing a medley of several different songs, seemingly on repeat. A warm-up exercise if anything. They weren't bad either. They weren't much older than Liz, if they were at all but there were intensely tight as a band.

There was something abut musicians...Liz was far from the first woman in history to be turned on by men who could play music, but it was certainly more intense for her than it was for others. Maybe dipping her toes in music gave her a different view on it all. It didn't really matter to her. What did was the electricity she could feel in her body in her blood and bones. The day just got itself endless possibilities.

The band didn't notice her, not even as she casually but confidently strode closer to them, taking a seat at the bar and opening one of the complimentary bottles of water on display. Liz licked her lips as she watched them play. Intense, but their bodies were loose. There was a lack of effort in their body language but anyone who actually knew what to look for could see how hard they were actually working up there. It was admirable...and hot.

The men were beginning to wind down, it was audible. When the last not was played and the last symbol crashed, Liz stood up and applauded, surprising the three man band.

“Nice job,” Liz said as she approached the stage. “You guys are great. What do you call yourselves?”

“We're Reclusive,” The guitarist said. Taking the lead like that settled it, he was the singer as well. “That's the band name at least.”

“And what's your name?” asked the bass player.

“Elizabeth.” Liz replied. “But Liz is perfectly acceptable. You boys have names beyond the band?”

“Mick,” the guitarist said, pointing at him self. “Andy and Steve.” He motioned towards the bass player and drummer. “Next question, what are you doing here?”

“Wandering the halls,” said Liz. “Heard you guys playing and let myself in...what's all this for anyway?”

“An anniversary party,” said Andy is a quiet voice. “We learned a lot of songs. Fun ones. And the money helps us fund our actual music.”

“Plus free food and booze,” Mick chimed in. “Not a bad way to scrape a living.”

“Not at all,” Liz said with a grin. “I've done some music stuff too. Mainly demo recording for some song writers I know.”

“Is that between episodes?” Steve said, twirling his drumstick.

“Someone's a fan.” Liz responded.

“Very much so.”

“Well, now that introductions are done,” Mick said, taking the lead once more. “Practice is done for right now.”

“That's too bad,” said Liz. “I can think of one thing I'd like to do right now though, and hat's take advantage of the free booze you were talking about.”

“I don't think we're supposed to touch it until the party actually starts,” said Andy.

“Well, what's the difference” Liz asked. “You're drinking it either way, what's point of worrying when?”

“The woman has a point.” said Mick. “Besides, what are they gonna do? Too late to hire another band or get a DJ.”

“I tend to,” Said Liz. She hopped up on the bar and slid over it, the three men taking seats at the end. “What'll be be, gentlemen?”

“Let's go for the rock and roll cliché,” Mick said. “Three Jacks.”

“Always a classic.” Liz picked out the jack and three glasses, pouring them each a double. For herself, she made a quick vodka cranberry. Once all four drinks were out, she held up hers, waiting for a toast. “Don't leave me hanging boys....”

The three men grinned and clicked glasses with Liz. With that and the first sips down, it was time for more conversation. Liz already had a good idea of where she wanted this conversatin to lead, but now it was all foundation work.

“You guys sound really tight,” Liz said. “What kind of music do you do when you're not covering other people's shit?”

“More of a classic rock feel,” Andy said, his voice quiet. He was one she was going to keep her eye on. “Classic three piece, you know...sometime I also play piano.”

“So we got the power chords and power ballads covered,” Steve said. “We got some songs you coulda sang on that other show you were on.”

“You are a fan,” Liz said with a smile before taking another sip of her drink. “And I don't doubt that.”

“Care to fill the rest of us in who aren't encyclopedias for your career.?” asked Mick.

“I used to be on a show where I was the lead singer of a rock band.” answered Liz. “Short lived, Songs were crap. But I got to be sarcastic and dress in leather just be a sexy rock chick. I like that fashion. So, not all bad. Fun people to work with too.”

“Yeah, I was a big fan of some of those outfits,” Steve said with a lecherous grin, not even bothering to hide that he was giving her cleavage a good, long look. Liz didn't mind. Just meant that so far, at least one of them was on the same page as her.

“I bet you did.” Liz looked around at the men as she took another sip. Both Mick and Steve were definitely on her wavelength. Andy she couldn't quite read. She found his shyness cute though. That was enough for what she was planning.

She'd never attempted something like this before, three men at once. IT honestly didn't seem too outrageous to her, especially considering some of the stories she'd heard directly from the source for Ariana and Victoria with many more men than three. It wouldn't be the first time she'd had some casual sex on a trip like this. After all, these trips were for her and her alone. She'd had plenty of trysts over the years. Three at once would be a first...but something she had to admit she was curious about. But now, with the hook in the water, it was time to start seeing if these three would take the bait.

“You guys have any god tour stories?” asked Liz. “I mean I'm not expecting Led Zeppelin or Van Halen level debauchery but young, virile men like yourself have to have something juicy.”

“Well, how juicy are you looking for?” Mick grinned. “And what do we get?”

“You get a story.” Liz answered, finishing off her drink. “Deal?”

“Deal,” said Andy. He was eager, biting at the bait. She had him too.

“Well then boys, let me hear it.” Liz leaned forward, pushing her big tits together and forward, giving Andy a wink when she caught him looking.

“Well, there was a show a couple months ago, right?” Mick began. “Pretty normal, except there was a rowdy group of girls near the bar. It was a bachelorette party of all things. At a dive bar rock show. Unexpected as shit.”

“I'd say so,” agreed Liz. “Continue.”

“Well, they got our attention for sure,” Steve said, taking the narrative up from Mick. “All seven of the girls flashed their tits at us. Andy here turned beet red.”

“Adorable,” Liz said, smiling at the meek man.

“So, anyway,”Mick said,, continuing the story. “We meet the girls backstage. Well, me and Steve do. Andy went to the merch booth.”

“Actually I was sent there,” Andy added.

“Well, there's no merch booth right now,” Liz said.

“Heh, no.” Andy replied, gulping a bit.

“So, the bride to be? Smoking. Incredibly hot. And her friends are kind of urging her on, you know? Going for that “last night as a single woman stuff”. And, well, you know.”

“No, I don't.” Liz replied. “So spill.”

“Well, me and Mick here...we double team her in front of her friends.” Steve grinned, shaking his head. “ I still can't believe it not only happened, but her friends encouraged it.”

“Right out of a damn porno,” Mick added. “Complete with the money shot.”

“Nice,” Liz said, finishing off her drink. “Very nice.”

“Now...um...how about you?” Andy asked. “Your story?”

“My story?” Liz asked. “I think you might have misheard. I said I was going to give a story, not tell you one.” Liz came out from behind the bar and walked up on the stage. She turned to the men and waved them up with her finger. “What were you expecting? A hot and dirty story about me fucking Ariana Grande? Which happened by the way.”

“Well, that's be nice to hear all about,” Mick said.

“Why hear when you can experience?” Liz asked. “Here's what I'm going to give you. A story to remember. One to tell. All about how you three fucked the hottest woman you've ever had...at the same time.”

“You sure you can handle that?” Steve asked, twirling his drumstick especially fast.

“I think the question is can you boys handle it...isn't it Andy?” Liz gave him another quick wink. “So, you boys in or you out?”

“In,” Mick said, speaking for all of them.

“Good. Now, line up against that row of amps and drop your pants. I want to see what I'm working with.”

The men followed her orders well. Liz liked that. She liked seeing men so ready for what she was offering they deferred to her. Even the lead singer. When they pants were dropped Liz scanned the landscape, and it was good. Not a disappointment in the line up. Nice length, nice girth. Andy's cock was the hardest, ready for her. Cute and eager. He was going to be a lot of fun.

Liz walked over to the men and stopped inches away from them. She looked them all in the eyes then reached her hands for Mick and Steven's cocks, jacking them while Andy awaited some attention in the middle.

“Nice boys, real nice,” said Liz. “This is gonna be fun...I think I'm going to have to start with Andy though. He's already to go.” Liz gave him a soft kiss before letting go of Mick and Steven then descended to her knees.

Andy moaned softly as she took him in her mouth. It fit him perfectly. He was slightly thinner than the other too, but not a rail. It was more of a runner's build. Her was tone, Liz could see it in his legs and feel it as she ran her hands under his shirt. He had a nice little six pack going. Everything on him matched, including the cock in her mouth. Long and surprisingly thick. Not a beer can by any measure, that looked to be Mick, but he had a good missile.

Andy kept his hands behind him, letting Liz completely take over. He was rewarded for that trust.Liz's mouth had a sweet heat to it. She wasn't rushing him. She wasn't trying to push him to pop and sucking his cock liked a depraved backstreet whore. There was a sensuality to every movement, Her tongue didn't slither all over his stalk. It caressed it, massaged it. Her nails lightly tickled and teased at his balls before her hand firmly, but gently grabbed onto his shaft pumping it while her blue eyes gazed up an a very appreciative Andy.

Liz didn't say a word, not to Andy or the other two. Her silence was better than anything she could have said. Besides, Liz wasn't too focused on dirty talk. It didn't fit Andy, at least not yet yet. She circled her thumb gently under his glans before slowly taking him back in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down his thick, hard meat at a sweet and sensual pace.

Just a few moments before Andy would be on the point of no return, Liz stopped, giving Andy a sweet little kiss on the tip of his cock before moving over to Steve on his right. With his hyena-like grin, he was going to be a completely different animal to Andy. Liz liked that.

“What do you got for me?” she asked, jacking his cock at a bit of a faster pace than Andy. “What do you have, Mr. Big Fan?”

“Why don't you keep that pretty mouth open and find out?” Steve asked. Liz complied, opening her full lips and letting her pink tongue hang out, the perfect little landing pad for Steve javelin of a cock. And once he was in her mouth, he was fucking her face. Not furiously, not like a savage, but like the instrument he played he was definitely keeping a hard steady beat, very impressed with the ease at which Liz took it.

It wasn't Liz's first rodeo by any means. She didn't mind a little facefuck every now and then. She wasn't as submissive as Ariana was, so she could only take so much before getting a bit more active. She started with her eyes, staring daggers of lust into his eyes that became cannonballs, blasting against the walls of his resistance. Then she grasped his his cock and took control of the pace, actually shocking Steve by going harder and faster. The rug had just been pulled out from under him and the look of utter shock and loss of control was an aphrodisiac to Liz like no other. Steve hurriedly pulled out of her mouth, grimacing hard as her squeezed his cock hard, trying to keep from popping. Liz wiped her mouth and blew him a kiss before moving on to Mick.

Mick still held his swagger. His cock was a nice little median between Andy and Steve, though the head was a huge mushroom tip. Those were always fun for Liz. The just felt really good in her mouth and gave her tongue much bigger canvas to work with.

Liz looked up at his face. He was trying to keep his absolute giddiness inside. He was doing a fair job. It was a skill frontmen had to do, keep the cool mystique when they really want to have a beauty queen meltdown when they're excited. The moment those luscious lips wrapped around him he felt that veneer begin to crack.

For the showman Liz provided a show. Her cheeks billowing, rotating her head, eye contact, she gave him the works. She took him from her mouth and pushed his cock up against his stomach, licking the underside to the tip then sucking fiercely on the head. Then Liz moved down to Mick's balls, giving him a very loud and sloppy suckjob on his nuts. It was a visual and tactile treat. Just what Mick wanted. Liz had read him like a book.

Once his work over was done, Liz backed off, a half-smile on her face as she walked past the men to the side of the stage next to another set of amplifiers. The band looked in awe and lustful hunger as she began to strip down, removing her boots, jeans, shirt; all of it shed. There wasn't a need for tease. A tease would have been cute and this wasn't about cute.

“Next up, you three are going to fuck me,” Liz said. A sexy little grin overcame her. “I'm going to bend over the amp right here and you are going to fuck me one by one...but don't cum. You even feel a tinge like you're going to cum, pull out and let the next guy in. Got it?”

They nodded. Liz licked her lips and looked at mick, crooking her finger in a “come hither” motion. “You first,” she said simply.

Mick stepped forward, shedding his clothes just as Liz did.  He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, just the right amount of rough and sweet. They looked at each other, not a word said between them. Mick's lips went towards Liz's while his hard cock was right against her shaved and very wet pussy.

He parted his lips and his tongue came out, Liz did the same. They licked at each other, the action morphing into a full blown kiss. The moment it broke their passion exploded. Mick grabbed Liz by the hips, the siren laughing as she was put into the position she had described just moment earlier, bent over the amp. With one thrust his cock was inside and she let out a loud moan.

“Oh FUCK yes!” Liz said. “Mmmm right there Mick...fuck me...give me that cock just how you want it....”

“You got it,” Mick said, slapping her firm, round ass as he drove in to her cunt. He started fast at first, which Liz was very receptive to. Yelp of “more” and “harder” shot forth from her mouth, hit tits bouncing forward with every thrust and hypnotizing Andy and Steve. Then Mick would change it up, going balls deep inside of her and taking slow and shallow thrusts, almost grinding into her cunt.

“You like this fucking cock,,” he said. There was no question. Mick didn't think for a second otherwise. She loved his cock and he knew it. Fortunately, his ego was right in line with what Liz was feeling. For a frontman Mick was the perfect first fuck of the three. Liz was gasping for air as he pulled every trick he knew on her with flying colors. Mick's showmanship meant great cardio while his guitar work meant her knew a thing or two about finger placement. While his cock worked inside of her his fingers played and pinched Liz's nipples before moving down south dancing on her clit.

“Ohhhh gooood yes...oh fuck yeah Mick,” she growled. The noises coming from her mouth when from exquisite filth to outright cooing and moaning. It matched the tenderness and roughness Mick was putting on display. He didn't just sing rock and roll, he fucked it. From a blistering crowd pleasure to a sensual ballad, her pleasure centers were experiencing it all with his experienced cock.

However, soon his pace increased, and Mick pulled out after getting dangerously close. He was more than willing to keep his word. For nothing else than to find out what Liz had in mind to get them all off.

As he pulled out Liz rose up, turning her face to her side. Mick smiled moving forward and giving Liz a kiss. His cock twitched as she sucked on his tongue before it broke. Then her attention turned to Steven.

“You're up, drummer boy,” Said Liz, her eager smile just throwing gas on the fire. She knew exactly what Steve was going to do. If he he had facefucked her wasn't clue enough, he was a drummer. Drummer's don't like a simple, slow beat. Ballads and love songs bore them to tears. Liz knew enough to know that. They loved to cut loose, have a fast and furious beat. The moment Steve's cock entered her, Liz took hold of the amp because it was going to be a bumpy ride.

Steve took no time in building his rhythm. Fast, furious, maybe even a little ruthless. He gripped her hip with one hand and her shoulder with another, ramming her and pulling Liz into him with every hard pound of his cock. Liz was loving every moment of it. She loved it when a man would take charge like this, usually, even the most take charge kind of guys she'd fucked would let her take the wheel. She was confident and knew what she wanted, especially in the bedroom. And she loved being that way. However, whenever she stumbled across a man who not only wanted the captain's seat but took it she was all too happy to let herself be ravaged.

“Yeah....fuck it Stevie...take it...oh fuck don't you fucking stop...harder....HARDER!” Liz yelled. Steve was all for that. Both of his hands moved to her hips, one of them smackng her pale ass before grabbing on tight. Liz braced herself on the amp, pushing back against his thrusts. She could only imagine how hot this looked to the other men.

It was hotter than she could have imagined. Both Mick and Andy were entranced by the sit. The hard, urgent thrusts of Steve making Liz's amazing tits bounce back and forth, a hypnotizing motion only made more enticing by the look of intense pleasure on Liz's face as encouraging yells of filth fell from her mouth.

But Steve's turn wasn't mean to last forever. Liz gave the word and after few more, especially hard thrusts, he was out. Now it was Andy's turn. Liz turned around, signalling him it was his turn. She got a genuine, but still very eager, smile in return as he came towards her. He had totally stripped down, matching her. Once he got close enough Liz began to turn around, but he softly grabbed her shoulder, pausing her.

“Um...well...actually...could you be facing me?” he asked. It was enough to make Liz blush, even in her current position.

“No problem,” she said, turning back around to face him and hopping on top of the the amp. Her legs were open and inviting. Andy took the invitation and Liz closed her legs around him, locking her ankles at his ass.

Andy moved his cock to her opening, ready to go forward. Before he could though, Liz brought her lips to his ear. “Romantic type, huh? And I thought I was the passionate one” she whispered. “I like that.” Liz moved her lips to his, kissing him as he entered her cunt.

Right away Liz could tell a world of difference between Andy and his bandmates. He was tender, sweet, thoughtful. He savored Liz. Her scent, smelling her perfume in on her body, taste the flesh of her neck and breasts. He did grab and maul, he caressed and massaged. His thrusts weren't jackhammers. He went deep, slow, and worked himself to get every nook and cranny of her velvet cave.

Her blue eyes looked deep in his. There was a different kind of passion. He couldn't keep his lips from hers and held Liz close as he slowly increased his tempo. He still managed to do it, licking and kissing her neck, even leaving a playful nibble on it before going lower to her breasts.

Liz gulped for air before letting out a low, satisfied moan. Not a grunt, not a scream, just a tone of pure satisfaction. She could tell that Andy was the kind of bass player who was the one behind the band. He wrote the songs. Music, lyrics, all of it. She'd fucked enough songwriters to know the tell tale signs and Andy showed them all. He paid attention to every detail, every different tone her voice took with every thrust into her. While she hadn't minded the more urgent treatment of Steve or the flashy moves of Mick, there was something to be said for a man who wanted to make her feel as good as he was feeling.

He pulled Liz tight as he began to increase his pace, the two smiling sweetly at each other. But all that sweet soon gave away to scorching heat, Liz beginning to give back to Andy, both with her body and her words.

“Your cock feels so good in me Andy,” she said. “Mmmm I don't want you to stop...feels so good in me...I want you too keep fucking me baby...slow...deep....all of it...” Andy silenced her with a kiss, the two moaning into each others mouth as he went a little faster now. He pulled Liz close, her full, heaving tits pressed against his chest.

“Don't cum,” Liz said. “Mmm promise me baby....I'll make it worth your while but don't cum...”

“Nnng...okay,” he groaned. “Real close though.”

"Pull out then,” Liz sweetly said. “Pull out of me Andy.” She gave him a soft kiss and unlocked her ankles, letting him hesitantly pull free. She gave him a sweetly sinful look before widening her attention to include the other tow men.

“Well, here's what's next,” she said. “Stevie, how about you lay down so I can ride that nice cock of yours. Andy, Mick...you get right in front of me so I can suck those delicious cocks of yours.”

It didn't take long for Steve to get in position, laying down with that hyena grin of his on full display, waiting to once again feel the hot and wet goodness of Liz's pussy once more. He didn't have to wait too long. Mere moments after he was in position, so was Liz. She lowered herself onto his cock, sheathing his sword while Mick and Andy got in position as well. Once she was in to the hilt, she began to built a rhythm. Her own rhythm. Now Steve was was going to be at her mercy.

Just like he had with her, Liz built up a fast rhythm, riding his cock like she was a rodeo all star.

“Holy FUCK!” Steve howled, holding on to her hips like a desperate man. He couldn't take control now if he wanted too. Liz was full on fucking him now and the view was spectacular. She really was a classic beauty. She had class and filth mixed in together in a perfect blend. A walking sex goddess with tits like no other. Hell, her whole body was pretty much perfection.

It was a sight they all beheld with a certain amount of awe. For Mick and Andy, watching Liz was really like watching a goddess at work. Watching her fuck and grind on Steve's cock was almost as much fun as being the one in Steve's place...almost. Watching her grind those hip, her tits bounce and sway and that face get completely lust drunk was something else. Then those blue eyes locked on them.

“What are you boys waiting for?” she asked. “Bring me those cocks.”

Both of them came forward and Liz went for the first one that got within range of her skilled hand, which was Mick. She pumped him a few times then took him into her mouth, devouring his cock and taking it to the root in one swipe. Even with that going one, she grasped Andy's cock and jerked him. After sucking on Mick was done she moved to Andy, blowing him a quick kiss before sucking him off as well.

It went like that for a bit. Her mouth going back and forth between mick and Andy, sometimes stuff them both in her mouth at once while she rode Steve's throbbing member. But still, she knew there was another step to be taken. It was just question of who would suggest it. Luckily there Mick, ready and willing to give Liz what she waiting for.

“No offense Liz....but I think I might be in the mood for something a bit more than your incredibly skilled mouth,” said Mick. “Whatever are we to do about that?”

“Last time I checked my pussy wasn't the only venue available,” Liz said, her smile rivaling Steve's own grin.

Mick chuckled a bit before moving around to Liz's backside, the curvy starlet slowing down her ride long enough for him to enter her tight little asshole. Just before Mick id so, Liz gave Andy a look. “Looks like you're going to have my mouth all to your self again,” she said, licking the tip of his dick. “And who knows...maybe later you'll just plan have me all to yourself, sweetie.” She took his cock head in her mouth, giving it a soft suck just as Mick began to press his mushroom head right against her back door.

Liz let Andy's cock drop from her mouth as she froze and place. Steven continued to thrust into her, but a bit softer. He still wasn't the tender type but he was more than aware it wasn't exactly easy to take a cock up his ass. It was one of the reasons he preferred pussy. NO fuss, no muss. Didn't mean he'd pass up on a DP though, especially not with Liz Gillies.

It took a bit to get himself in, but slowly but surely and with a lot of playing with Liz's clit, Mick worked his cock inside her asshole. While this was going on, Andy was caressing her face gentle, Liz sucking and softly biting on his thumb. He was definitely getting her hotel room number...and maybe her phone number.

“How you feeling?” Mick said, slowly beginning to pump in her ass.

“Mmm just like that,” Liz grunted. “Mmmm both of you fuck me...fucking take my holes....oh my god I'm so fucking full....”

With that green light the men truly began to go full blast, getting into a steady rhythm quickly. With Mick behind her, smacking her ass as he fucked it and Steven's hands going to her tits, pinching and pulling at her nipples. It was a wonderful bit of sensory overload for Liz, pushing her closer and closer to her end...but she wasn't ready for it quite yet.

Just like with her pussy, Mick alternated between hard and fast and deep penetration. “So fucking hot,” he growled, gripped her ass. “You're fucking beyond belief baby...hottest fuck...good fucking god....”

“Yeah baby...give it to me....,” she growled. “Both of you fuck me...hard...just fucking give it to me...GIVE IT TO ME!”

The men turned up the heat a great deal, Liz's moans and yelps of pleasure cracking at times, breaking like a speedboat motor with every thrust. And while her pussy and asshole were being delightfully ravaged, she still managed to give some attention to Andy's cock, sucking, jacking like a spitfire but never completely losing the tender touch for him. One look of her icey blue eyes and Andy knew she was going to finish him off with her mouth.

“Mmm boys...how about a switch up?” Liz suggested. “How about Andy gets a turn in that ass? Unless Stevie here wants his own ride.”

“I think I'm fine right where I am honey,” he said, grabbing her head and pulling her to his face for a savage kiss, Liz biting his lip a bit as it broke.

“Fair's fair,” Mick said. Truth be told he wasn't one hundred percent abandoning Liz's heavenly ass, but he wasn't about to make a fuss. They were all having too good of a time for that. With a few more pumps he pulled out, leaving her hole free and clear for Andy.

Before the bass player made his way to the promised land, his kissed Liz one more time. It was sweet, which was turning out to be Andy all over.

“Have fun baby,” she said. “This is the last ride.” With that Andy got behind her and Mick took his place in front.

“Last ride?” Mick said. “All the way home, huh?”

“If you boys can handle it?” said a grinning Liz, sucking his cock fresh from her ass into her mouth.

As Mick was getting a little ATM action, Andy got in position. Even though the field had already been plowed, he took it slow and gentle entering her backside. Liz moaned on Mick's dick as she was filled once again.

Just like when he fucked her o the amp, there was a sweet tenderness to Andy's sodomy, kissing her shoulder blade and burying his face in her neck and hair as he began to build up the pace. If he was alone with Liz it'd be a different story. He knew however that Steve wasn't one for slow and tender. He wasn't going to full on pound Liz's asshole but he was going to go a little bit faster than he would have.

Liz didn't remotely mind. The rhythm was perfect. Not the blazing speed as before, but just enough. It was a love song of debauchery in a way. Andy laying down a bass groove for everyone else too follow. He went deep in her ass, holding her close and he made quick, shallow pumps into her as Steven thrust up inside of her. All while Mick enjoyed her mouth.

Andy brushed Liz's hair away from  her neck, kissing her moist, sweaty flesh while his hands reached around to grab her breasts. His pace was much faster now, he was too lost in the moment. But that sweetness was still there.

“You're so beautiful,” Andy whispered to Liz in gulps of air. “So...mmm..so damn beautiful...”

“Mmm I like that baby,” Liz said between grunts. “Mmmmm beautiful...gonna write a song for me...all about your beautiful harlot?”

“Nnnn yess...oh fuck....” Andy growled.

“Sounds like you're gonna cum....then do it Andy...fill me up....” Liz turned her gaze to Mick. “That goes for all of you...fucking cum...cum just for me...fuck do it...I'm gonna cum and I need you boys to cum for me like I'm cumming for you....oh fuuuuuckkkkk....”

Seeing the beginning of Liz's rogasm triggered Andy's. With a soft growl her pulled Liz tight to him, filling her ass with cum right as Liz began to cum herself, her tight asshole clamping tight on Andy's dick.

While those two were wrapped up in those sensations, passionately kissing each other in the heat of pleasure, Steve thrust one last time up into Liz, filling her pussy with his jizz as his eyes rolled back in his head. Steven's body shivered with intense pleasure as his filled up Liz's spectacular cunt, thrusting through the pleasure until he went soft.

Andy soon followed with his dick softening and slipping out of Liz's well fucked ass. The two kissed one last time, Liz knowing she was going have a lot more fun with Andy as her weekend went on. But first, Mick was ready to blow.

Once she had gotten off of Steve, he and Andy went to the side, watching as Liz sucked Mick to his completion.

It was fast, furious with Liz in complete control. Sucking, teasing, licking, all working him up to the point where he was going to pop like a champagne bottle.

“Yeah...fucking finish hat trick Mick,” Liz said, her voice full of confidence. She wasn't making a request, she was demanding it as she furiously jacked his cock. “Come on...give me a fucking rnore...your buddies already filled me with cum...now you need to cover me in it...fucking do it...NOW!”

Mick grabbed his cock away from Liz and fired on her face, long ropes of thick white cum covering her face as she laughed.

“Yessss!,” she hissed. “Mmm so fucking warm...don't stop...every last fucking drop!” Liz stuck her tongue out, Mick resting his still spewing spear on it as those thick ropes slowed to down firing a littile bit more onto the pink surface before slowing to a dribble. Then, Liz closed her mouth around it, sucking a last few drops out before pulling off with a pop.

The room fell into a stunned silence between the four of them. The smell of sex was in the air and more than a few traces of it were left on the stage in a mix of sweat and cum.

“Well...that was something,” Liz said with a laugh, cleaning the cum from her face and body with her fingers. “Andy, would you be a dear and get me one of those bar towels?”

Andy did in a flash, rushing to the stage as he was buckling his pants up.

“Thanks love,” she said with a wink. “You boys certainly made my weekend.”

“Feeling's very mutual babe,” Steven said, zipping his pants for punctuation.

“Think you guys can get em into this little anniversary party you're playing? I mean you boys took care of my afternoon but my night's still open.”

“I think we can make it work,” Mick said with a grin.

“Excellent.” Liz grabbed her clothes and put them on. No flash to it at all. Before she left she kissed Mick on the cheek. Then Steven. Then for Andy, a full on the lips kiss with a whisper in his ear when Liz gave him her room number.

As she left the ballroom, Liz new the moment she was done with her shower, which she definitely was taking the moment she made it to her room, she was going to pass out for a few hours. After all this, what else was a relaxing weekend for?

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Cosmo Kramer, pixidragon, Calibur009, SnackAttack

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2020, 10:37:08 PM »

The Jukebox Collection: Lick It Up
Starring Sabrina Carpenter
(MF, Oral)
by MaxwellLord

No one ever kept New Year's Resolutions. It was a fact that not even Sabrina Carpenter could ignore. She'd dropped more than a few herself. However, as the new year approached this time around, Sabrina believed she finally cracked the code.

In her eyes, the problem was simple. People aimed beyond their means. People should of course have dreams. She was living a pretty damn improbable one. But what made it feasible was her passion for music. She made her dreams come true because of the passion behind them. But most resolutions? People really didn't have passion behind them. They were, at best, pipe dreams with no real thought put behind them. She'd fallen prey to this, as had almost everyone she knew.

However, Sabrina had the cure all for that. Do something she had some passion behind. And that she had. Sabrina resolved to be more adventurous. More impulsive. More forward. And while that sounded vague to the people she told about it, she kept the focus to herself. She was going to be all of those things. More adventurous. More impulsive. More forward. And all in a sexual way.

Now, this didn't mean Sabrina was going to fuck every guy she took a shine to. Far from it. However, what it did mean was if she felt an urge, a craving to do something anytime, anywhere she wasn't going to ignore it. She was going to partake. But it had to be a real desire, not just a flight of fancy. And Sabrina could tell the difference. Real desire had heat to it. There was a reason some desire was called burning, after all.

And that burning desire was what Sabrina felt that day at the studio. She wasn't really there to record anything.  She was just there to maybe come up with an idea. If anything the studio had become a place to hang out. On these days she would go from room to room or walk the halls. In each room she'd marvel at all the different instruments. Most people she knew would bring their own, but the studio still had some stand-bys. Drum sets, pianos, synthesizers and the occasional guitars and bass of both the electric and acoustic varieties.

As Sabrina walked those halls she looked at the photos and posters on the wall of all the people who had set foot in the building and recorded, herself included. It was always great to see all the legends who preceded her hung up on the wall, especially since now she had that too.

To most people she bumped into, it seemed like she was just wandering around. Sabrina though did have a destination locked in. She was heading to the "rehearsal room". It was less a real space for rehearsals and more a storage room made into a makeshift practice space by various bands and musicians over the years. At this point the studio had more then one, but since this was the first, it go t the distinction of being THE Rehearsal Room.

Sabrina was heading there to meet up with Jay. He was a guitarist who had done some studio work with her before. Not too much, but enough to make an impression on Sabrina. And it was truly a big impression. He had a classic rock star swagger to him that drew every woman in, and it did wonders on Sabrina. He flirted without flirting, a wolf looking at the lambs in front of him, knowing he could have his pick of the herd.

However, Sabrina was never one of those picks. It didn't stop her from thinking about it though. How he would feel inside her. How he'd make her cum. How she'd make him cum.

That thought kept coming back to her mind. How she'd make him cum. So many thought entered Sabrina's head on that matter, especially with all the research she'd done. That research of course being more than a few trips to PornHub in her spare time.

Now, Sabrina wasn't totally inexperienced. She'd had sex before and, if her lovers were any kind of critics to go by, she wasn't half bad at it. Still, what could she say, she liked to watch people fuck. There was no shame in it. There was just something inherently hot about watching people fuck. She'd even garnered some favorites. Tori Black, Julia Ann, Kagney Linn Karter, Asa Akira, and Jenna Haze. Sabrina had a particular thing for Jenna Haze. Why? Because Jenna Haze could suck a cock like few others. Which was kind of how Sabrina learned she loved to suck cock.

It wasn't like she could get off on it, not all the time. But nothing, nothing got her primed like blowing the man she was going to fuck. Or even blowing them to completion, that was also intense for Sabrina. And she had taken more than a few pointers from watching Ms. Haze. Dirty talk, eye contact, but all with her own spin.

Jay was going to be the recipient of that spin. Sabrina wasn't going to fuck him. He hadn't earned that. That was his payback at least for always looking her over and then looking her over after than. She was far from egotistical, but Sabrina knew he wanted to fuck her. He just hadn't. She was going to find out why, all while giving him one hell of a blowjob. Just a taste of what he could have.

Of course, that wasn't why Jay was meeting her. He thought it was going to be a quick little brainstorming session. Songwriting and all of that. He'd gotten in a few credits on albums in the past and it was a nice little addition to his income. Sabrina was pretty confident an knee-shaking orgasm though would be a good substitute. Besides, she'd never met a guy who thought a surprise suckjob was anything less than an amazing time.

So when Sabrina turned the corner into the rehearsal room, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. There the sexy little pixie was, a spring in her step, a smile on her face and looking as delectable as ever in those tight jeans. Jay definitely had a thing for Sabrina on a purely physical basis. However, before he got around to laying pipe, he liked to get to know them just a bit. Not enough to be anything serious, but just enough to get a little something more out of them once he got them in bed. Sabrina...he knew her name and that he wanted to fuck her. This little songwriting session was going to be his perfect in.

He sat on the black vinyl couch like it was the king of the world. Sabrina was going to be putty in his hands.

"Hiya Jay," Sabrina said, her voice chipper, upbeat and concealing her intention well. It was going to be a lot more fun for her that way...and probably Jay as well. "How's it going on this fine Thursday morning?"

"It's 11:30." Jay replied.

"Before noon," said Sabrina. "Still counts. Mornings are more then early sunrises and cock-a-doodle doos."

"Fair enough." Jay nodded, shifting a bit on the couch as he gave her petite body a look over. And despite how subtle he made tried to make it, it was blatantly obvious to Sabrina. He definitely wanted her. This was going to be easier than she thought. "So, we're doing a little brainstorming session?"

"Well...kinda," Sabrina said with a grin, playfully wringing her hands. "But not...really."

"Wait, what?" Jay asked. "Then why am I here."

"Oh, that's simple. I'm gonna suck your cock."

"Huh?" Jay choked on his on saliva. That had sideswiped him. He'd had women be upfront with him, but not this upfront and blunt. And not this soon. With two sentences Sabrina had thrown him off his game and she loved it.

"I don't know anyway I could make it clearer," Sabrina said, walking closer to the couch. Then she paused. "Well, you know, I kinda lied there. I do know how to make it crystal clear."

Sabrina got down on her hands and knees, crawling over to a stunned silent Jay. He was finally able to gain some sort of sense back  when she had crawled to his knees, rising up and running her hands up his thighs to his fly.

"Whoa there," He said. "Look, I appreciate the offer, but I...I kind of like to get to know a woman a little before I do anything with her."

"That's nice," Sabrina said, unbuckling his belt. "I mean I don't really care right now but that's nice. Besides, I don't want to wait till you know me better. I just want to suck your cock. I've waited plenty to at least get that."

"Okay...yeah...honestly can't disagree with that logic. Totally slept on you instead of sleeping with you Shortstack. But you know, taking that into consideration...maybe we should save all this for later? Have a more time for each other? A blowjob...fun...but not a lot of time."

"Nice offer, but no...you're gonna see what you could get before you get it. Besides, let's just be glad for the time together. I know I'm gonna enjoy it."

That's when his zipper came down. At that point, Jay realized he was not only fighting a losing battle, but a stupid one. No one in their right mind would turn down a guilt-free blowjob from a beauty like Sabrina Carpenter, so he decided to go with it. Hardly the toughest decision he ever made. Still, when he looked to the door to the room shut but not locked, there was one thing he needed to do.

"At least let me close the door," he said, but was quickly stopped when her felt Sabrina's hand gentle grasp his cock, pulling it from his now-open fly.

"Nah,” she said with a wicked little grin. "No one's coming in. Besides, so what if they did? What are they gonna do, arrest us? It ain't a crime to be good to yourself. Besides, this is probably the least scandalous thing to happen in this building."

Once more, Sabrina hit him hard with some logic. And with that, Jay did something he rarely did. He turned the wheel over to Sabrina. If she wanted to suck his cock, then he had no problem letting her take over completely.

Sabrina tugged his pants down to just under his hips, giving her just the room she needed to work with. She grasped penis in her hands, squeezing it ever so softly as she examined the hard pole.

“Very nice,” said Sabrina. She wrapped her hand around his cock completely, her thumb and middle fingers barely touching. “You know, some women love length in a dick. I'm not one of them. Thick? That's the gold star. Works on every woman, no matter the size. Which I'm guessing you experienced more than a couple times.”

“Well, I don't want to brag...” said Jay.

“Then don't.” Sabrina replied. “I don't mean to be rude, but if anyone's going to brag, it should be me with what I'm about to do to you...but I think I have a much better way of doing that with my mouth than talking.”

Sabrina moved her face closer to Jay's cock, lightly brushing the mushroom head against her cheek as she moved close to the base. She extended her tongue, softly caressing the root of the stalk with her tongue before placing a kiss there. Sabrina slowly licked her her way up his thick pole back to the tip, her mouth open. Then she looked up at Jay and gave him a seductive wink before licking her way down the other side of his cock and back to the base.

She did this a few more times, addling sloppy kisses along the way before deciding to finally wrap her lips around that bulbous head, Jay moaning in pleasure and gratitude at the sensation. That was what Sabrina like about sucking cock. The reaction. The positive affirmation in what she was doing to them. The way they moaned, the words they said(if they could form them at all), how their bodies reacted. All from a few skilled movements of her mouth, tongue and sometimes hands.

Jay was doing all of that and more. The only thing he did with his hands was hold her golden hair back as she sucked him. He wanted to see that gorgeous face full of honey-sweet sugar and habenero-hot spice work his pole. It really was a site to see. Something about how those lips looked going up and down his length, how her cheeks billowed and how those beautiful blue eyes of hers added lyrics to the music of pleasure her mouth brought to the table.

And Sabrina was truly a skilled conductor. Her tongue moved along his length like a figure skater, graceful and skilled while slicing through with blades of pleasure as her mouth worked up and down his throbbing cock.

Sabrina removed her mouth from Jay's cock but it wasn't unoccupied for long before she moved her mouth just a bit and started sucking on his balls, full of cum and waiting for that final release. And with her mouth occupied by Jay's orbs, Sabrina's delicate hands worked some mastery on his cock. She jacked him a it, but almost all of that attention went to focused on the bell-end of his prick, tickling and caressing the glans and making Jay feel closer to the brink than ever. Music to Sabrina's ears that made her soaking wet.

And while Sabrina and Jay were both having a grand old time, Jay's balls weren't where Sabrina wanted this to end. She brought her wonderful lips back to the tip of Jay's cock, kissing it before pressing down and letting the thick stalk fill her mouth once more.

“Holy SHIT!”  Jay yelled. Everything Sabrina was doing had been turned up to eleven. Faster, more urgent and with every last bit of detail she had before. One hand on his balls and the other under her jeans fingering her pussy, Jay's cock was being handled by her mouth and and it was nothing short of perfection.

His cock pulsed and throbbed in Sabrina's hot and skilled mouth. He was going to pp at any second. But before he did, Sabrina wanted to make sure he knew exactly how this was going to end. She removed her mouth from his cock with a succulent pop.

“Now Jay, here's what's going to happen,” Sabrina said, pumping just the head of his cock. “I'm going to keep sucking this wonderful dick of yours and in return, you're going to cum in my mouth and I'm going to swallow every fucking drop. 'Kay?”

The way she asked, especially with that sinfully bubbly 'Kay at the end was enough to rock Jay's world. It wrecked it him so much all he could get out to reply to Sabrina was a weakly croaked “Uh-huh.”

“Mmmm, gonna swallow that cum,” she teased before taking that cock back in her mouth, ready to send him off and feel that warm sperm fill her mouth and maybe get a little magic herself.

Sabrina's pace became fast and merciless. It was nothing short of sweet torture  when she would pause and give some special attention to the crown of his cock,  swirling her tongue around the head and stopping right under it, her tongue swiftly licking and sending jolts of electric heat through his body before resuming her ruthless pace.

“Oh fuck cumming!” Jay announced. His body tensed then melted as his pleasure pulsed out in ropes of cum into Sabrina's mouth.

The blonde pixie moaned as every stream filled her mouth, swallowing the jizz in big gulps and refusing to let the ta free of her mouth until it ran dry. A few times her sweet mouth got overflowed by the sheer volume of cum and it leaked it from the tight seal of her lips, sliding down Jay's cock. Of course that leak might have had something to do with the little orgasm she gave her self, moaning on his cock and letting that precious fluid slip from her mouth a bit.

When the final shot dribbled from his cock, Sabrina gave the tip one last lick before removing her mouth, showing off it's emptiness.

“All done,” she said, with a sensual pride. “Well, almost.” She moved her head back to his cock, licking up the cum that had spilled out onto it and his thighs. When it was done, she rose up once more, licking her lips. “Okay, now I'm all done.”

Jay looked at Sabrina, dazed in the afterglow of his orgasm. He was stunned at her being just as perky and energetic now. She never let that energy go. Him? He was wrecked. “So...what's next?” he asked.

“Well, I'm probably going to go get some lunch or something,” Sabrina said, a matter-of-fact tone to her voice. “As for this? Well...next time you're looking for a one night stand, don't forget this. You don't need to wait for on invitation. You've got a standing one.”

With that, Sabrina blew him a kiss and walked out the door. Keeping this New Year's Resolution was going to be a blast.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 10:40:32 PM by MaxwellLord »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, pixidragon, Calibur009, Thehouseofweird, Sugar816, SnackAttack

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA